Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded. Y'all know what time, y'all don't know y'all at all at all.
Speaker 2: Soon given them black all busy, Oh yeah, listening to.
Speaker 3: To I don't joy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, joy.
Speaker 3: You know you.
Speaker 5: Love you.
Speaker 3: Turn got turn.
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 2: Got to turn the mouth turn you probably got to turn the mouth turn out, turn the water of the morning up.
Speaker 1: Look me.
Speaker 2: Come come out.
Speaker 6: You think that, Uh huh, I sure will come on to everybody listen to the voice. Come on, dig me now. One and only Steve Harvey got a radio self. Steve Harvey got a radio show. Sometimes when a chuckle like that reminds me and my oldest brother that passed the way he used to laugh like that. It's kind of funny how jeans get passed down through the line. I don't know why I told you all that. Just want to share it with you, that's all. As always, always kind of asked God to help me, you know. And and and I had I had gotten off track a little bit because one of the principles of success I want to share with you all today is a law of attraction. And that is very very serious principle. It cannot be ignored the law of attraction. And I'm not going to be able to explain it to you as well as the book Secrets can, or as well as some people. I can only articulate it to you the way that I see it. And the law of attraction is very, very real. The law of attraction is a principle of success. It is something that everyone has to adhere to. Now, whether you know the law of attraction or not, it does not make it not exist for you. This is the case where ignorance is not the excuse. The fact that no one told it to you. There is no pass for this one. The fact that you never heard it before it does not allow you to do it any other way. So let me see if I can put it to you best I can. The law of attraction, the law of attraction, to put it real, simply, is the thing that you focus on, the thing that you talk about, the thing that you think of, is the thing that you draw to you. It's what you attract to you. That's basically the law of attraction. The thing that you talk about, the thing that you think about, the thing that you focus on, whatever it is that is what you attract. The law of attraction does not differentiate from positive and negative.
Speaker 1: It only does what it does. What I am saying is this in the law of attraction.
Speaker 6: No matter what you think of, no matter what occupies your time, no matter what you say, or no matter what the focus is, positive or negative, the law of attraction knows neither one. It just attracts it. So let's use some examples here. I can just the best example always uses me.
Speaker 1: That way.
Speaker 6: I ain't got to figure out nothing. I can just tell you my side of it. I was in a lot of debt one time in my life. This is before any of you knew me, so you can understand.
Speaker 1: In case you're not.
Speaker 6: Thinking, I don't want you to think that this conversation is about your income level, because it's not. It doesn't matter what income level you are. The law of attraction works in all aspects money, family, relationships, job, career, love. It just works that way. Okay, here's the deal. I kept saying, man, this debt is killing me. I got to get out. That's what I thought was a good goal, to get out of debt. But what I kept saying was, you know, I kept talking about debt, and you.
Speaker 1: Know what it kept doing. It kept attracting debt to me. So guess what, so I could get out that's all? Is that crazy?
Speaker 6: That is an amazing law to understand. What turned it around for me was I started claiming a life of abundance. God, I am seeking a life of abundance. I want to have more than enough. I want to be able to help other people. I just want to have a law of attraction so that I be able to provide my family and lifestyle that I want to provide them. I want, Heavenly Father to be able to be an example of your goodness and your grace in my life. That is what I started saying. And guess what, that's what I started attracting. I'm going to have a great relationship with my children. I'm going to be the father that I always wanted to be. I'm going to be a good father. I'm going to be a good husband.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: I am going to do the right things. I am going to be the type of example that my sons can look no further and go. I can be like my dad. I want to be able to be a place, a beacon of light and hope for my daughters to come through. That's what I started saying, that's what I started attracting to my life. The law of attraction does not care if you want it to be positive or negative. The law of attraction just attracts whatever it is. You focus on, what you think about, the words that come out your mouth. You cannot overlook this principle of success and expect to make it because of the fact that you've never heard of the law of attraction, because of the fact that you don't know how it really operates.
Speaker 1: It does not make it not exist in your day.
Speaker 6: You can start today attracting the right things to your life by changing what you say, what you think, what you focus on. Change the focus, change the thought, change the words that come out your mouth, and guess what you change what you attract to yourself. You have got to ask yourself, why is it?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 6: Man, let me tell you something. Somebody said the Bishop Jakes one time. They said, man, everything you touch turns to gold. He said, no, I just don't touch everything. Man, This is crazy.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, he has a focus. He has a focus.
Speaker 6: See, he ain't just everywhere. Bring me any idea, Let me try that. No, no, no, man, he has a focus. He has a law of attraction that's working, where he's attracting things to his life that that's positive that he can. That's not to say Bishop Jakes don't have problems, because we talk often and man, he have them. Oh please understand. And he not trying to attract the problems. But what he will attract is the proper solution for the problem. And ain't that all you need? Sometimes? God did not say that it would be easy. He just said he would be with you. And if God is with you, who can be against you? God will make your enemies your footstool. God is powerful man, His word is true. He do what he say he gonna do. Now, all we got to do is do some of what we say. But we ain't gonna do everything. Just do some of what we say. Okay, here's the deal. God is going to do everything he say he gonna do. You and I just got to do some of the stuff we say we're gonna do it because He already know we ain't gonna do all of them.
Speaker 1: He clear on that. He clear on that. All right, thank you you're listening.
Speaker 6: Morning, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Animal trainers, waste collection truck drivers, uber drivers, fast food employee, church members, Deacons Alderman calling all people from all corners of the hood. I need you on and divided attention. I'm going to make you aware of something right now that you need to be keenly aware of. This moment that you're experiencing now, this thing called morning, this new day. You've never had this one before. This is a moment that has never been gifted to you before. You will never get it again. You don't get a redo. This is a one off.
Speaker 1: What an amazing gift.
Speaker 6: And do you realize how many years he has given you these one offs every day?
Speaker 1: Y'all? To start thanking him now, I know I did this morning.
Speaker 6: I was on my mountain bike this morning, riding around man LOI watching the sun come up over this hill.
Speaker 1: I said, Man, thank you Lord.
Speaker 6: Then the devil crept in and tried to make me think of something, something negative while I was riding the bike, because you know, when you're in pain, your body go to a negative thoughts sometimes. But I quickly said no, no, Holy Spirit, come on, stay with me and I've finished my ride up. Grateful man, Just be grateful today, y'all. If you don't do nothing else, show some gratitude for what all he's done for you. That will increase your chances of getting some more stuff. But if you're not grateful for what you have, God is a very very fair God. Now why would I give you more that you don't really care to be grateful for. I would think about that if I were you, Steve Harvey Mortar Show, Shirley Strawberry, who I'm officially through with. Don't call me no more. No no, I've called you, no no, I've sent you, text you on return text. I don't know what to help. Don't call me. If you fire, you're fired, Yeah, you fired. You ain't my friend no more. I'm thinking about taking you off the show. Sill stop there, Colin. Well, Mississima, though, no, I don't love me. How you love people? Love people, you call people back, love people, you text people back. So if I ain't text you, then you know I don't care nothing about you. That's the rule in my life, Junior, govern and kiss face and nephew timing the legend of that's what.
Speaker 1: We're going on today. But you are fired, surely, my lord, we're no longer friends. I can't believe it. Twenty some years of friendship. I text you twice. You don't even return the damn text. Hold on, hold on, hold let me tell me. Do you not see you don't?
Speaker 4: You don't.
Speaker 7: This has nothing to do with you.
Speaker 1: But when he said you're not reading that, no I didn't. So it was too you just see he got too late, too late for what can.
Speaker 7: We go on with the show? Please think this is off air con.
Speaker 1: But look at the lights? Yeah, you respond.
Speaker 8: Man, No, I don't, Tommy, No, I don't know. It was embarrassing. Monica sent a group tech last night and you said, thank you? You do respond?
Speaker 7: Oh it was time just to let her know. I knew she responded to time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, not all No, no, no, let me ask you something last night? Did I respond to the group text?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: Look at the time, Look at the time.
Speaker 1: Coming up, I say it.
Speaker 7: I don't give coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew as he runs the prank back right after this. You're listening hard morning show. It is timed up for the nephew to run that prank back.
Speaker 9: What you got for his nef?
Speaker 1: One of your twins is mine. Let's go catch up.
Speaker 4: Hello, I'm trying to reach Tony. Yeah, this is Tony Tony. What's going on? Man? Hey brother, my name is Kendrick. Man, I'm trying to reach out to you. You are you the Toddy that used to use to date? Man? What about it? Man? I was trying to reach out to you. Who you say?
Speaker 10: This is again?
Speaker 4: My name Kendrick, Kendrick, I got, I got, I got a little problem, bro. Hopefully we can work this out. Man. Look, man, I ain't got nothing to do with no damn no more. Man, that's the past. So't they don't even call me about her? Man, that's just you know, I don't want to hear.
Speaker 3: Do you in?
Speaker 4: Do you you do y'all have kids together? What do y'all have children together? Yeah? I got kids from keep Man. How you get my number? Man? Say again? How you give my number? Hey, Bro, I ain't trying to have no beef with you, man, it ain't. It ain't nothing like that. I'm just do y'all. Do you have a set of twins? Yeah? Man, we got a set of twins? Man, But waiting, hold on, don why are you calling me?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Whatever you in did? Man, that's you do? But what you asking me about my my kids from Man, Okay, bro it is I mean, I don't even know how to break this on you, but I'm just gonna just put it out there, Okay, just and just hit me out, man, just hit me out. It's been brought to my attention that there is a strong possibility.
Speaker 10: That one of the twins is mine.
Speaker 4: Oh you crazy them? Man? Who you say you is? Again?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 4: This Kendrick Man.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 4: Look man, I'll call my hostitist. Man, how twin gonna be yours? Man? Ain't my twins? Man? Hey, man, I found out and I thought I thought the same thing you thought, Tony. I was like, okay, man, that doesn't even biologically possible, That's what I thought. But I found out that two seeds could actually join together create twins, and each one of them could have a different daddy. I'm finding this out for the first for first hand myself. Oh Man, you ain't found man, Man, whatever may I'm telling you? Dog? Man, the kids is mine? Man, You ain't got nothing to do with this.
Speaker 3: Dog.
Speaker 4: You ain't got nothing to do.
Speaker 1: With this man.
Speaker 4: Hey listen, man, all I'm trying to do is get to the bottom or something. Let me let me let me let me know when y'all listen to me, let me ask you your set of twins. Are they are they? I mean, are they the same shade of color? Are they different shades? I mean, I'm just asking. I'm never look. Dog, let me tell you something, man. I want you to get this through your head right now. Man, whatever you got that's on y'all, man, this ain't got nothing to do with my twins. Man, ain't got nothing to do with my twins. Man. One of them dark skin when I'm light skinned and right there, right there, man, r right there? What okay, tony, let me ask you what shade of color you are? You? Dark killing and light skin? And I'm dark skinned. Man, I'm light skinned. Man, I'm young. The light skin twin must be mine. You know what, Man, I'm not waving to continue this conversation no more. I'm gonna just tell you something. Dog. You don't know where you whipped cousin. I will you up? You understand that? Dog? Man, listen, I just found out that this this is a fruit accident that is possible to happen. You understand that you talking about my kids? Man, Man, I understand the passion that you have for your children. Man, you wanted to kids because you call them don't eat talking about my kids and shows man, one of the twins is mine. Man, I ain't no man, Look man, look dog, I tell you what. Man, I'm gonna let you make your dog. You know what, because don't call here no more. Man. Whatever you and we're doing, that's what you're in that crazy it's doing. So she with your old crazy stupid you stupid enough to call here talking about one of the kids here. I guess she told you that stupid Uh now, dog won't call me no more?
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Okay, Tony, listen, were you consider I mean, I got up the appointment tomorrow the doctor. Would you consider bringing the kids that we can see which one is yours and which one? You are? Retarded? Man, that's what's up with you, doctor, retarded Man, I ain't meet your next well dog, that's what I'm talking about. Man, I tell you what, dog, I meet you man the man, man, Man, the man, me and you dark man the man. I'm gonna kick your when you got to fight, Tony, I just want you to give me my child. Man, I'm gonna give you up. I got me a little to be a slugger. You stupid, that's what you is.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: You're an ignorant man calling me Sunday morning talking about my kids. It's your kids, man, we retarded that. That can't happen. Man. I understand the man, but it's a fluke accident. And now you're trying to deprive me. I may have a relationship with my child.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I've been raising these kids for five years by my damn self. Man, I get him up. I take them to balllet man, I take them to literally you understand me. Man don't know my man, Tony, I understand. And it was heartbreaking the meat too. Tony. Tell you what man, I'm gonna get out from and uh, I wan you man. I want you to never ever call my I don't call me with no ignorant like this. What you say? Your name is? What? What? What? What's your name again? Doctor? My name? My name Kendrick. Man. Listen, let's Tony. I'm gonna find your dog. You understand that dog. We're gonna settle this with your You understand you with dog. Okay, But Tony, I got one more thing I want to say to you. Okay, and you ain't got chuse to say to me only let me say one more thing to you man, man walk man, hold on now, baby now, baby daddy. All right, yeah, y'all gonna play. I'll be I'll be out there in a minute. Man, see dog, Oh man, you ain't got to eat everybody around here a man curse like it's frond my kids. Man, Oh man, John, say one more thing to your man. All right, man, say what them you want to see? And don't call here no more. Man, Tony. This his nephew Tommy from the see you Harvey morn the show. You just got pranked by your homeboy. Oh man, you know what? Tell me? Man, Man, that's a cop?
Speaker 6: What man?
Speaker 4: You know what? Dog? Man? You was really anybody to get chill? What? Man? Man, you can't be putting everybody but they kids how they do?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 4: Man, Okay, okay, Man, all right, all right, tell you what man, don't don't even tell you did it? Man, because say we meet we meeting later tonight. I got some poison, man, Ay, nephew, Tommy, I do with what favor?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 4: What's that? Watch the tilor clock news tonight. Man, you go what mucky on there?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Watch dog? I can't believe it.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: Oh Man, all right, hey, man, I gotta ask you, man, what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land. Oh Man, the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Man. I listen every morning.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I just can't believe y'all got me.
Speaker 7: Man, all right, thinking of you.
Speaker 9: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 7: Coming up at the top of the hour. In entertainment news, Stephen A. Smith back in the news. It's time defending his decision to charge close to three thousand dollars for his youth basketball camp. We'll talk about that, Yeah, yeah, we'll talk about it. Also, actor Wayne Brady admits that he's pan sexual. Uh, and we'll talk about the Montgomery brawl and our favorite memes. That's all coming up. Yeah, we'll talk about it. We'll talk you'll see, that's all coming up. But right now it is time to ask the c l O. This is from Hamena and Saint Louis. Amina says, my husband's family loves to come visit for the summer, but they never stay at a hotel all summer. We have had company, and my husband doesn't help with the housework. How do I politely tell his family they're not welcome next summer clo.
Speaker 1: Well, what stop paying your mortgage?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: In that way, it ain't got nowhere to come to you to do that. You know how bad I've had some family that was that bad. I'd have done it. I'd have done it right there. Id just shut the whole house down.
Speaker 1: You could. Here's another thing you could do.
Speaker 6: You could go to Lows and buy about forty sheets of plywood four by.
Speaker 1: Eight, and the night before they come board up the house, you know, like a hurricane, like a storm. Yeah, and just act like y'all didn't move.
Speaker 6: That'll throw them off, you know, and buy a lot of weeds and put them out in front of the house.
Speaker 1: Like it's been abandoned for a while. You could do that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's another good idea right there.
Speaker 6: You could bring in some white people and had them set up their machines at night, and then the black family y'all doing, well, we think it's ghost in here, and we walked this company into to monitor.
Speaker 1: That a clear. Yeah, that cleared out right there. All the black people leave it right there. Those are my suggestions to go ahead, Shirley, all right.
Speaker 7: Next is Christy and Dayton Christie writes, I was a side piece until my man decided to tell his wife that he was in love with me. They got divorced, and he is trying to marry me immediately. I don't think I want to marry this cheater, even though he is my soulmate. Will he cheat on me too?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 6: The weed make up your mind. You don't know if you want to marry this cheatah, even though he is your soul mate.
Speaker 1: He cheated.
Speaker 6: M Well, that's the only way you're gonna know if you're the soul mate. Should if you already married, you got to cheat with her for huddy.
Speaker 7: Oh, he was doing research.
Speaker 6: It's a process he is, and he wants to marry her immediately. The man, I'll tell you one thing. The man do love this side piece, Yes see, I'll tell you that right now, because if you walk in the house and make the announcement to your wife, you've clearly had enough. You've clearly had enough and wants to marry you immediately. Now you sent opinion. You don't know if you want to marry this cheetah, even though he is your soul mate. You need to make up your mind. I would say this to you that life is not a perfect situation. It's not a perfect thing. Doesn't mean he'll cheat on you. Doesn't mean that women, you all should stop that false narrative that you have about me and wants a Cheatah always cheater. That's not a true statement. People change, people learn, people grow, people get better. So you can throw a man away for cheating on you, he may not be for you anymore, But that doesn't mean that he won't go somewhere and get it.
Speaker 7: But what if you know that saying if he cheated with you, he'll cheat on you.
Speaker 1: Where y'all get that from? That's another one.
Speaker 7: Women, that's another statement. I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: Women. It's not a statement, it's a it's a it's a narrative that women have created.
Speaker 11: And then these yeah, that's right, all those.
Speaker 9: Then he'll cheat.
Speaker 7: If you cheat you, he'll cheat on all of that.
Speaker 1: Right, And that doesn't always prove out.
Speaker 5: Of it.
Speaker 7: I don't know about that one.
Speaker 1: But you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: But but it's like this, I mean, if you want to hang on to it, then you can hang on to it, and you can and you can make it a reality. Because if once you accept something as a theory, and a philosophy.
Speaker 1: Then that's what you live by.
Speaker 6: It's nothing I can do to change, but I can be the clo anybody else. But if you are convinced that once a cheating, always a cheating, how you get him is how you're gonna lose what you got.
Speaker 1: What goes around comes around.
Speaker 6: There's a thing called grace and a theme called forgiveness that has passed out all the time.
Speaker 1: And people are are capable of getting that. I've seen it done.
Speaker 7: Don't you think she's talking about trust and all? Can she trust this guy?
Speaker 1: Now? Can she trusts herself?
Speaker 6: But it's where she come in from all of a sudden, she right, you was cheating with a man that was married.
Speaker 1: What what the righteous now that in you? But he's gonna cheat on me? You was cheating, You woke up a home. Now you want to blame him.
Speaker 6: A man can't cheat unless you cheat with him. So you got to bear your responsibility of it too. Stop dumping this all on the man.
Speaker 1: Here a cheat? You a Cheatah?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: So you know what where your where your stink in the game at it's always you know. You can't be a part of the problem and then want him to provide the whole solution.
Speaker 1: Jo ass is a Cheatah too.
Speaker 7: Too, cheaters to cheaters. Yeah, all right, well moving on, thank you, that was good.
Speaker 1: Moving on to Ashley, tell right now, you didn't really mean thank you?
Speaker 7: You did?
Speaker 1: We really did?
Speaker 7: Actually in memory too, Faith, you're just mad at me today, Ashley, you already fired me. Ashley in Memphis writes that this girl I work with showed me a video from a birthday party, and my boyfriend was at the party. I asked him why didn't he take me with him or tell me about it? And he said that he doesn't have to tell me every little thing he does. Is this the beginning of a much bigger issue with us? Or is he right about this?
Speaker 1: Well, it's not that he's right about it.
Speaker 6: It's just that he told you he ain't got to tell you everything. So now you must be prepared to have a lot of stuff you ain't fitting.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I never talking about wife, that right, my boyfriend.
Speaker 6: Right, But nothing nothing changes after you get married. If you married this guy, he gonna do this stuff, who's gonna tell you? And all men do things they can't tell you about, and all women do things they don't tell us.
Speaker 1: About it at all, y'all, So shut your damn.
Speaker 6: I have told you all about this truth why truth is one of the most overrated things I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: You just tell the truth at all costs.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: If I'm in court, eyelight.
Speaker 7: Yourself.
Speaker 6: If I think that's what I think, Okay, I can stay free. So this next statement is gonna get said. If this want to keep me free, here you go.
Speaker 7: All right, Look we got to go thank the Lord. Coming up next it is Entertainment News right after this.
Speaker 9: You're Hardy morning show.
Speaker 7: Well Steve, our good friend, stephen A. Smith has had to respond to critics yet again for charging almost three thousand dollars twenty eight ninety nine that's twenty eight hundred and ninety nine dollars per person now for his youth basketball camp. This is at the IMG Academy in Florida. The camp is going on this week. It started Sunday and will end this Saturday, August twelfth. Smith was accused of taking advantage of his celebrity status to line his pockets, and he addressed his critics during his YouTube show. Stephen A started his response with do you know who in the hell you're talking to? He then went on to list his accolades, accolades and the money he's donated to his alma mater. He continued with quote, I am a graduate of an HBCU. I donate a minimum of fifty to one hundred thousand dollars per year to my alma mater minimum. Did you know that I am the ambassador for HBCU Week and I have been for years. They've raised Steve like forty six million dollars in scholarships. So the question is, uh, do you guys think that three thousand dollars is too much for youth camp? And why not.
Speaker 1: Do it for free?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 1: I don't see it for free, but I think three is a lot. Yes, Is Lebron gonna be there?
Speaker 6: One?
Speaker 1: I can't learn it from him? Is Lebron gonna be there?
Speaker 5: But I need to know.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, let me say I love Steven A. Smith. That's my boy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's all I bore.
Speaker 1: But let me just comment on the story. Okay, why would I here we go seeing my child to the Steven A.
Speaker 6: Smith basketball camp for three thousand dollars when I have not seen Steven They smell make a basket?
Speaker 1: Now, if it was the Stephen A.
Speaker 6: Smith Sports Commentary School of Commentating.
Speaker 1: I got three thousands from my child down there.
Speaker 6: That's like sending your baby down to the Steve Harvey Golf Academy. I tell you right now, this t Harvey Golf Academy. You ain't got a shot in hell of your baby being Tiger Woods. When I give him back, he'll barely be kitty Cat Cotton before his ass and be Tiger Woods.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you right now, it's so damn funny to me. I don't care what Steven they do. I really don't.
Speaker 6: But when you list your accolades, ain't none of them said nothing about no damn basketball. That's I'm not sending my baby down to the Steven A. Smill basketball camp. What is we gonna go down here and talk about basketball?
Speaker 1: We're gonna watch other people play.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but but I'm asking did he play? Has he played basketball before?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He played?
Speaker 7: Okay, Well, so he does know the game and everything.
Speaker 9: Of course, you know, we all know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know the game.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's why I said, y'all know the game.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've been to basketball coach before Roxbury Rockets. Roxbury Rockets, I coached a basketball team before. Okay, Oh, I know the game. I know some messes and old.
Speaker 6: I know pick and roll two two two three two one three one two one two man or man six and one.
Speaker 7: Oh, but if you have a camp, though, I have got a lot of money. Maybe if all the proceeds go to the HBCU.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. That's just a lot of money. Well, but he got to go then your kids. He donated fifty to one hundred thousand dollars a year.
Speaker 9: Got none of my back.
Speaker 1: I'm just wonder who is the parently that is sending a baby.
Speaker 3: Steve.
Speaker 1: I got, I got money, I got grandkids.
Speaker 6: Why would I sit in there? Any question to the Stephen A. Smith basketball camp. And I have not seen him make a basket. I ain't seen him stop nobody score on nobody now if I won't send him down to this Steven A.
Speaker 1: Smith talk out loud ass camp? Did I send him down there? It's work, grand it's work man. We're moy Smith, my dude man basketball boy. That right there. You should have kept that one quiet. I love him even down there at the camp.
Speaker 3: We love you.
Speaker 6: Ast question, who's sending a baby to the Steven a Smith basketball camp.
Speaker 3: Do you know who I am?
Speaker 1: Do you know who you talking to?
Speaker 9: Camp?
Speaker 1: Back in the day before men.
Speaker 6: Went to HBCU and the ambassador for HBC you stop have raised forty six million dollars in scholarship.
Speaker 7: For even a Harvey Smith.
Speaker 1: I am a prime member and alumni of HBC.
Speaker 7: All right, we have another story.
Speaker 1: Number one sports commentator on ESPN here basketball yet. I heard that we're moving on and challis to show your baby.
Speaker 12: Come on, I got a prank camp that starts September first.
Speaker 7: How much you charge it? How much the.
Speaker 12: Prank camp is? Seven fifty a hand?
Speaker 1: Come on in.
Speaker 12: We're doing it for the weekend and we'd be on the phone all weekend. Seven fifty prank king.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Tommy. That gives me a new idea. I got to show host camp coming bye Christmas, teach your baby how to host the game show, how to read.
Speaker 1: A card, point to the board.
Speaker 9: How much.
Speaker 1: Three thousand dollars.
Speaker 12: I got rid of and love hosting camp teaching how to teach people to.
Speaker 1: Love each other? You are stupid?
Speaker 7: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, Did you guys know that drinking too much water in a short period of time could be deadly. This is a serious story. We'll talk about it right after.
Speaker 9: This you're listening morning show.
Speaker 7: An Indiana mother of two died recently after she drank too much water too quickly, in a rare case of what is being called water toxicity. A thirty five year old Ashley Summers was out celebrating with her husband and daughters over the Fourth of July weekend when she complained of being dehydrated and said she was light headed and had a headache. According to a family member, Summers drank four bottles of water in twenty minutes. Four bottles of water in twenty minutes. She later passed out in the garage after returning home, and she was rushed to the er, where she later died. Symptoms of water toxicity are an overall sick feeling with muscle cramps, soreness, nausea, and headaches, and doctors are recommending that you stay hydrated, but don't overdo it. Do not overdo it. Also recommended our liquids that contain electrolyte, sodium and potassium. So there you go, get your gatorades. Yeah, it really really.
Speaker 6: Is that, and you know, Somati is another thing that I've learned. When you dehydrated, if you use Celtic salt or Himalayan.
Speaker 7: Pink sea salt, Oh yeah, Celtic and.
Speaker 6: Just put a dash of it in your water and hydrates your body much quicker, much quicker. Just just now, ain't got to put a lot of anger you. It ain't got to be salty, but you just got to be able to taste that. There's something in the water that helps a great deal with dehydration. It's Celtic pink salt. I'm just gonna tell you all that right now. It is processed in a way where it is just not healthy for you. If you have to have salt, get Himalayan pink sea salt or Celtic salt. Don't don't, don't don't do that.
Speaker 12: That girl with that umbrella, you do not want that. Hell no, with the little yellow boots on. Yeah, you do not want that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, we grew up on sugar too, Yeah we did. Sugar is a killer of us man. Sugar is a toxin that we do not need. If you can get rid of your sugar cravings, you will live a much healthier life.
Speaker 1: That was one of the things that.
Speaker 6: I had to fix because I like sweets, but I had to learn. And then once you once I stopped, I don't really crave it. You know, they got other stuff you can eat, man, that's you know. I make very tarts now with just regular hole berries and special arm and fluck flower.
Speaker 1: I never I stop using. Here's a very dangerous product. Everybody.
Speaker 6: If your flower says fortified or enriched, it is not good for you. It has a product in it called polic or folic acid f O L I C and it is not good for you. And they've been a lyned to women too about they need that for prenatal care. Folic acid is a man made drug. It is not good for you. It is now made. It does not grow anywhere. Very very dangerous.
Speaker 7: All right, Well this Wednesday, Guru, here we go. Coming up next, the Earl of Attingham is going to stop by. He's got to spare a team. Yeah, and he's here. Yeah, the royal snub Megan Markele on her birthday. So he's going to tell us why right after this you're listening Hard Morning Show. Well, the Duchess of Sussex, Megan Markeles celebrated her forty second birthday last week, and the Royal family snubbed Megan and did not send out any birthday greetings to her. Yeah, we know that Megan and Harry are estranged from the Royals and have been for a few years now. But last year King Charles and Queen Camilla tweeted Happy Birthday to the Duchess of Sussex and Prince William and Kate Middleton tweeted wishing a Happy Birthday to the Duchess of Sussex. That was last year. This year, the Royals didn't even bother to tell Megan Happy birthday. They didn't say anything at all. So why the shade this year? Welcome Earl, the Duke of Earl.
Speaker 1: I mind, hello, have it if a hell? All of all? The listener on the one today? You know I'm listening to the story you're telling that Just yes, I don't understand. What is the surprise?
Speaker 7: Well, they did it last year, I guess you know the white people.
Speaker 6: White people always do something different and try to make it okay.
Speaker 1: What do you mean by that different the palace?
Speaker 6: What do you think you think because we're white in the Palace, that we're different than the white people though now they're the same over hell, even more so the British and one of the biggest slave trading nations.
Speaker 7: But you're royal, you're polite people. You you know, not at all.
Speaker 1: Why do you wish a woman happy birthday one year and then the next year you sean haw.
Speaker 11: Yeah, there's no righteousness that they don't like a right dude. You know, I'm telling you what happened the queen new Queen Camilla.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, oh my god, I tell you.
Speaker 6: Right there, her and the king got out of the carriage for the first day and walked into the palace.
Speaker 1: And I was confused right away. I couldn't tell who was who, which one was the king and which one was the queen. That looked so much I like, I said, Oh my god, I'm very convenient right now.
Speaker 6: I just get it out of my head. This is who you left prision Diana. Oh my god, what type of decision is this?
Speaker 1: What kind of king is that? Oh my god. It was just horrible what they're doing to her and Megan Markles should just go on with her.
Speaker 7: Life over here in the US.
Speaker 1: Guy get a TV show.
Speaker 6: Oprah Oprah Loves Them, Oprah Loves them. Tyler loves them all black people love them. Wonderful, she said, have stayed with our people in the first place. How the hell you thought you were gonna come out here n be a royal?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean because it's twenty black royals.
Speaker 1: None show me why Bridgeton no better.
Speaker 6: Watched Shonda Rhyme show. She's the only one, every one of those that don't get real. I'm watch the entire episode waiting on winter. They're gonna recognize that these people are black.
Speaker 7: Did somebody make a mistake?
Speaker 6: They never didn't they no black Queen of England Weather. It's just horrible what they're doing to her.
Speaker 1: I love my She was wonderful child over that.
Speaker 6: She was so just full of grace walking around the palace and everything, just being black and all.
Speaker 1: It was just just being black, just being black. You know, she be coming down late at night.
Speaker 6: We was having park skins and hot fast doing things no one knew about. Let it all out when she came down. That came down one and taught all of us how to make banana putting that but now I putting in the potato side of class. It was late at night with make a mickle in that we start everything she knew about the black culture.
Speaker 9: Anyways.
Speaker 7: And the potato sealing, No, they didn't do that.
Speaker 1: They don't like marshmallows either. Damn this thing.
Speaker 6: So one of my black relatives said, ask her could she make baked beans and hobby down if she didn't bad for bacon on top of I nearly cried, well, thank.
Speaker 7: You for setting the record.
Speaker 3: Street.
Speaker 7: Next time, it is a nephew of the prank phone call for today. Right after this you're listening hard morning show coming up better about four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today, and the subject is there's something he needs to know. All right, we'll find out what that's all a bit about and see if she'll tell him in a bit. But right now it is time for the nephew in today's prank phone call.
Speaker 1: What you got for his neph You know, I got something for you, and and cal I got some for y'all.
Speaker 7: What is it?
Speaker 12: This is the church calendar? Sureley, you would be what July you know on the calendar, Paula.
Speaker 1: Uh, my birthday month. That's what you're doing it on October? Is that what you? That's it? Right there?
Speaker 12: You would be you would be in October. You understand, and uh you know, uh you know this ain't with no robes on that this ain't with no robes on.
Speaker 1: Just letting y'all know. Is it just a hitch? Just what it is?
Speaker 7: And like the church, you're saying, zoom, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah, okay, church calling. Let's go care though, y'all know what to hear, y'all what I'm talking about here? Come on?
Speaker 1: Yeah too much?
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach sister Allison.
Speaker 5: Allison Allison, she's not here, man, she had work as a speaker.
Speaker 3: Hey, this is this is brother Lester. Brother lefty. How you doing today? All right?
Speaker 4: Lester?
Speaker 5: Brother Lester right from the church. Okay, okay, okay, my right, right.
Speaker 4: Right right.
Speaker 3: You're a husband right with Jared.
Speaker 4: I'm sure? Yeah.
Speaker 3: This is Gerald Yeah, okay, okay, I met you a couple of times, Jeryl Wayne seen you in a minute though.
Speaker 5: Man, I've been working on Sunday and I said it. I was gonna try to make it, but I told her, you know, I want to get involved. You know, this year it's gonna be a better year. I'm gonna get involved.
Speaker 3: Man. Well, come on down. Man. We we love to have you, that's for sure. Man. Can I give you a number when she can call me back? Well, okay, yeah, sure, is this about? You know, let's send us something.
Speaker 6: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Actually the Single Ministry? Man, I'm over the Single Ministry and we're raising some money. So we're actually putting together a calendar and we wanted her to give us a call about it. Okay, so let me let me get Let me give me a number real quick.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute.
Speaker 5: Okay, you said a calendar. So the church is doing the calendar. But is it like the couples like we come in like how it'd always be like the couples come in and be like this is mister and missus.
Speaker 4: I mean a calendar?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, what we're doing. See, a lot of the guys got together. What we're gonna do is the Mount Swimsuit calendar, and we're gonna be trying to put that together.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: So let me give you my number, man, because I want to call all the guys were saying, if she get on the calendar, he'll probably get solid. You know.
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, wait a minute, wo whoa wo war. Let's slow down, slow down, brother. Let's let's slow down, okay, a calendar, a swimsuit calendar for a single ministry at the church.
Speaker 3: Gerald were gonna be the first church to who have ever done a swimsuit calendar. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: No, wait a minute, Wait a minute, wait a minute. You call it for us my wife to be in it, and you sure you got the right number because.
Speaker 3: Where you're there, I mean because your wife is Alison.
Speaker 5: Right, yes, my wife is Alison. And first of all, did what's this man about? All the guys y'all got together, y'all voted for about Okay, I'm trying to take this slow man. Oh God, hold my tongue, right man, because I'm trying. I don't understand where you're going with this.
Speaker 3: Andy. Listen, we're gonna get sister Gidget. She gonna be Miss March. June is like pretty much in the middle of the year. We want your wife to be the big Centerphold.
Speaker 5: Please please tell me you're not tired of my house this morning talking about my wife to be in a calendar, a swimsuit calendar. But then on top of that, y'all a'll got together, y'all voted that y'all want my wife to be in a swimsuit calendar fay church.
Speaker 3: Okay, well what wait a minute, I mean, look at us on the positive side, man, what this is?
Speaker 4: See?
Speaker 3: Like I said, we raising money for the Singles Ministry and the Single Ministry and getting ready to go on a big trip.
Speaker 5: But I won't got to do with the Singles Ministry.
Speaker 10: She's no one is made.
Speaker 5: All the people that to the take of ministry. Why are you calling talking.
Speaker 10: About my wife and busing something like this?
Speaker 5: You hold um ooh Jesus kept me.
Speaker 3: Hey man, you you you should feel honored man that your wife is a y'all looking at my wife's like that? Man.
Speaker 5: We coming in there and we try to get help and we try to do it. Y'all looking at my wife time, but y'all want my wife to be in the swim to contest.
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: Do you understand what that is?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: The ain't number some pennies? Man, So y'all looking at my wife time like y'all want my wife to be hit a panties?
Speaker 3: Seeing what you gotta understand er this right him means for the Single Ministry, which we got a big trip coming up. So we raising money.
Speaker 10: What do y'all doing?
Speaker 5: Man, It's not something you do at the church. Man. You have car washes made without man, we watched cars. Man, y'all talking about calendar?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 10: What are you doing?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: What type of church is this?
Speaker 6: Turning?
Speaker 3: You see Joel that the difference is on this whole thing. Man, don't be upset about it.
Speaker 5: What it is that?
Speaker 3: Man, we don't find something that ain't no other church done before. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: The reason ain't no other church done is because this is wrong?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: What committee got to get on something like this?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 5: What is wrong with you?
Speaker 4: Hey? Dog?
Speaker 3: You got to understand.
Speaker 6: Listen.
Speaker 3: We got sister Gidgrit, we got sister Vickie.
Speaker 5: Okay, No, man, you said the things that I find out on this You got these women in the church and that they gonna put on swimsuits.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm saying we got them on our list. We got them on our list.
Speaker 5: Because I'm saying, ma, ain't nobody getting with you?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: What is wrong with you?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 3: Hey man, listen, just to help us get started, do you have a picture of sister Allison in a swimsuit?
Speaker 4: Look?
Speaker 5: Man, I ain't giving you no picture of my wife.
Speaker 3: But no swimsuit, man, No, this is just something we're trying to do for the ministry.
Speaker 5: Dude, you know what, are you at the church and you work at.
Speaker 3: The church full time part time? I'm at the church.
Speaker 4: Okay, are you there there?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not there right now, but I'm gonna be there for Cloverhurs later on this evening.
Speaker 5: Okay, what time do cloirrahears?
Speaker 3: The stuff left? Seven o'clock.
Speaker 5: But while you left, what I want you to do is for me before you go to rehearsal, can you just be right in the front right quick. I just want to we need to meet personally right quick, blessing me and you. So I'm gonna come to the rehearsal and then let's talk about this face to face because this over the pond and out and this is not working right now and I need to meet the person that's calling my house talking about my wife doing all this idiotic type.
Speaker 10: So let's meet right in the front. Brother, before you go to sing, I got something for you to sing, gave bout So meet me in the front man, please before you go in lester, because we ain't gonna talk about this no more.
Speaker 5: Over the phone. Let's talk about this in person.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: First of all, I mean you gotta calmed down, man, I don't even understand why you already like, you know what.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna come down, Lester.
Speaker 3: Seven.
Speaker 4: So it started at seven.
Speaker 5: Let's do six fifty five, Lester. I think this is gonna work for This is gonna help your calendar get out the way that you really really needed to get out. Man, I got something for you that's gonna help this calls. Please be outside at six fifty five. Please don't go in there.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be outside. Can you bring a picture with you?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I got a picture for you. I got a nice picture for you.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: Me and Tommy'll be outside waiting on you when you get there. You and who Me and nephew Tommy from the Steve Harby Morning Show. We're gonna be right outside in front of the church.
Speaker 5: Oh man, who did this?
Speaker 3: Man? Hey, man, your brother Jason told me the prank phone call you man, god man, you know you know what he said. Tell him, I said, if that food came to church more often, he would know that this is a prank phone.
Speaker 5: Oh Dad, I'm glad it is. Man, Can you just imagine if how to draw up to that church acting the food that it ain't?
Speaker 3: Man, there, I got I gotta ask you this here, Man, what is the baddest and I mean the baddest show in the lane?
Speaker 5: Man, the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 12: Man, Now you have it, y'all feel a little uncomfortable. Now we get y'all man being on the cale.
Speaker 7: What's that's the right.
Speaker 9: Word on your phone?
Speaker 1: What if I get y'all in some wet robes? How about that?
Speaker 12: Put him in some wet roads? Hate you and your saying that just on the road, just just dripping wet right there?
Speaker 1: What even like your church?
Speaker 12: It's going down New Orleans, Louisiana. Baby, were coming in second line and Baby, it's the Wild and Funny Summer Finale, the comedy Jam. It is hosted about yours truly. We got Tony robertson the building, Dominique in the building. Yes, yes, Kim on your boys fight care. Yes, it is at the same a theater and it's the headline. The headliner is the lovely the Amazing Monique is in the building. So get ready, get ready, get ready, take us on sell it all to take a master outlets Saturday night. Baby, you don't want to miss it. Ignorance is coming to town. Bits the Strawberry Letter coming up next. Subject there's something he needs to know. We'll get into it right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show, and it's time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVFM dot com by click by clicking submit Strawberry Letter, and we could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, could be yours.
Speaker 12: Never know, you never know, buckle Iven, hold on type We guide it for you. Here it is Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 7: Thank En Nephew's subject there's something he needs to know. There's Stephen Shirley. I'm engaged to a man that has four boys by four different women, and I'm pregnant by him right now. He would like for me to have at least three more children because he came from a family of eight children. What he doesn't know is I already have two more children. I have eighteen year old fraternal twins that were raised by my older sister. The girls are a big part of my life and my fiance loves them. The only problem is that he thinks they're my nieces. I had a long talk with the girls when they were adolescents and I let them know I was their mother and I was only sixteen when I had them. The girls were understanding and appreciative for me giving them to my sister and not putting them up for adoption. When I met the man that I'm planning to marry, they asked me not to tell him our big family secrets, so I didn't. My mother also advised me not to tell our business to a man that may or may not be around long. When my fiance and I started getting serious, I circled back to my girls and told them they might be getting a stepdaddy. This made them furious and they stopped talking to me after they told me that he would never be their stepdaddy because I'm not really their mom. I had to accept how they felt, but it hurt, like, heck, I'm the auntie and that's that. My mom is still telling me not to tell my fiance that I have twins because he has a slew of baby mamas to deal with. I don't see what one thing has to do with the other, and I think that my man needs.
Speaker 3: To know this.
Speaker 7: This is my secret to tell, and the twins will have to understand. My fiance would never judge me, despite what my mom says. After four years of dating. Will my fiance be hurt that I'm just now telling him that I have twins?
Speaker 1: What should I do?
Speaker 7: Okay, there's a little something I don't understand about this letter. I think there's something you left out because I don't know why the kids would be mad now. I mean, yes, there are certainly things you should take to your grave, but I don't think kids fall into that category. And anyway, your daughters knew you might marry this man. We know you left the fact that you had two grown twins out. The question is why why would you keep your kids a secret from your man all this time? You guys have been together for four years. I mean, didn't you know he would find out eventually? You know all about his kids, you know all about his baby mamas, I'm sure, and you seem to be okay with it. Plus you're pregnant right now and considering having a few more kids, like three, right? Didn't you say the twins were a big part of your life and your fiance loves them? So why won't you tell him if you're concerned that he might judge you. He certainly is in no position to judge. He's not He's got a lot of kids, a lot of baby mamas, so I'm sure he can take it. The main reason to tell him is so he won't find out from anyone else. If you guys are planning on getting married and everything. Your whole family knows you have nothing to be ashamed of. You did what you had to do when you were sixteen, and your twins thank you for not giving them up for adoption. I'm not sure why they're so mad right now, but that shouldn't stop you from telling your fiance.
Speaker 6: Steve from trying to make sense of it, and I can't. There's something he needs to know, really, Now this lady's engaged to him. Man, that's got four boys by four different women. I'm pregnant by him now, you woman number five. He would like for me to have at least three more children because he came from a family of eight children. See the reasoning for why these all these people make decisions and be a little off to me. So he got faux boys by four different women. You pregnant, now that's number five. He wants you to have remo because he come from a family at eight. The hell that got to do with y'all?
Speaker 1: So damn what you came.
Speaker 6: From a family eight? You don't saw a TV show eighties or not. They didn't do that show twice. I'm telling you right now, I got something. I mean, don't go, don't come over here. This ain't what you want. This ain't what you want. Your phone rang all the damn time. Everybody got a problem you and you started to look like the solution. And you got eighteen year old fraternal twins that were raised by my older sisters. The girls are a big part of my life and my fiance loves them. Okay, but then you say, the only problem is he thinks they my nieces. I be them, I be So I'm trying to figure out why you didn't tell him those were your children? Well you ready for this reason. I had a long talk with the girls when they were adolescent. Hell, they still ading lessons, ain't theyen eighteen?
Speaker 1: Now I don't want to. I guess that's something else.
Speaker 6: I had long talk when they were adolescent. I let them know I was their mother. And I was only sixteen when I had okay, sixteen or eighteen. This woman thirty four years old, right, okay, so that makes her thirty four. And the girls were understanding and appreciative for me from giving them to my sister and not putting them up for adoption. Poor boy, we could have been at foster care. All kinds of stuff. Mama, she'll appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 6: When I met the man that I'm planning to marry, they asked me not to tell him my big family secret.
Speaker 1: So I didn't. Why why Now you met the man how many years ago?
Speaker 7: Four years?
Speaker 1: Four years ago? So four years ago?
Speaker 6: They were fourteen, and they asked you to keep their big secret and you did for what?
Speaker 1: No, don't get it?
Speaker 7: All right, Hang on, Steve, we'll have part two of your Strawberry letter responds to twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's subject there's something he needs to know. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening hard Morning show. All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's Strawberry letter. There's something he needs to know.
Speaker 6: This letter is just one massive piece of confusion by people making decisions based on all of the wrong facts. You're dating a man that you've been with for four years who has four boys by four different women. You are now pregnant with this man's child, which is gonna make you woman number five.
Speaker 1: He wants you to have three more children that'll make a total of eight.
Speaker 6: That's why because he grew up in a family of eight children and he want a big family too.
Speaker 1: What is your ordering up most kids? You ain't even married.
Speaker 6: Okay, then you you got eighteen year old fraternal twins that were raised by your older sister.
Speaker 1: The girls are a big part of my life and my fiance loves them.
Speaker 6: Okay, sounds like a happy story so far, but then she say the only problem is he thinks they my nieces. I had a long talk with the girls when they were adolescents, and I let them know I was their mother when when I was only having them as their mother when I was sixteen, and the girls were understand and appreciative of me, not giving forgiving them to my sister, not putting them up for adoption. For when I met the man that I'm playing in the marriage. They asked me not to tell him my big family secrets. So I didn't Why why you planning on marrying the man, but you you're gonna keep him in the dark. How many secrets do you need? Because now you got secrets that don't you know? And I'm all fussy and I ain't got no problem with a secret or life. I ain't got no problem. I have no problem with it.
Speaker 1: But damn, all of my secrets and lies are un necessary.
Speaker 6: For the overall well being and happiness of everybody I touch.
Speaker 1: Everybody don't need to know everything. But this was not one of those things.
Speaker 6: Then she said, my mother also advised me not to tell our business to a man that may or may not be around long. Well, now y'all talking about getting married, so you plan on being around a long time.
Speaker 1: Let me stop you right here. What do your mama have to do with this? First of all, you let some kids tell you not to tell the family secret. Now your mama done jumped in? What does she got to do with this?
Speaker 6: When my fiance and I started getting serious, I circle back to my girls and told them they might be getting a stepdaddy. This made them furious, and they stopped talking to me. Why y'all got a really dysfunctional bunch over here. Ain't nobody happy for nobody else?
Speaker 1: And your damn fan. You didn't want the girls. You gave them to your sister.
Speaker 6: They was appreciative of it because they wasn't even foster care and got put up for adoption. The great thing your sister did, and all this help. Now they have a great relationship with stable family home. Now they don't want you to get married. They mad because you finna be happy, and this made them furious and they stopped talking to me. You got some stupid ass kids, and you listening to them. You listening to a bunch of dumb ass kids. But they don't stop there. Then they told me that they would never be he would never be their stepdaddy because I'm not really their mom, you little ungrateful, helpless You know a minute ago you thinking, now you're telling me I'm really not your mom. Well, I had you made it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be here. Then I had to accept how they felt, but it hurt, like heck, I am the auntie and that's that.
Speaker 1: Now your mom.
Speaker 6: But you're really the mama though, But now your mama is still telling me not to tell my fiance that I have twins because he has a slew of baby mamas to deal with. So you still gonna have the baby mamas to deal with. He Finnah be your baby daddy in a minute. What difference do it make?
Speaker 5: Y'all?
Speaker 6: Keep acting like can't nobody else take no more? So now you're gonna keep another damn secret. I don't see what one thing has to do with the other, and I think that my man needs to notice he does. This is my secret to tell. Let me tell you, so come one more time. How many secrets do you need? And now I'm finna tain you the whole problem with this letter. And this is my secret to and the twins will have to understand. So what da he speak to you?
Speaker 1: And you know it kills me? My kids got none, and I speak to me.
Speaker 6: Your raggedy ass wouldn't have nothing without me, your raggedy ass sitting up here talking about you, mad at me?
Speaker 1: You mad at me? Gave you everything I could. You don't even know.
Speaker 6: But see, I'll be telling them all the time. Whether you have kids, you gonna see you gonna see, stupid ass. My fiance would never judge me, despite what my mom says that four years a day.
Speaker 1: Will my fiance be hurt that I'm now telling him that I have twins?
Speaker 6: Hell, you ain't gonna be hurt. He gonna be shocked. He don't want to know why you ain't telling them the beginning' y'all won't face the monster. But the momster ain't that big.
Speaker 1: What should I do?
Speaker 6: You should tell this man the damn truth. You can't go into this marriage and don't tell this man that. And then let me tell you what's really wrong with you. You need a lot of permission from a lot.
Speaker 1: Of people to do you.
Speaker 6: Your mama don't know. Your damn kids don't know you done lied about them.
Speaker 1: Being your kids. You got the man thinking they your nieces. He love him anyway? Why would he stop loving them if he know they your nieces are your children? What kind of man is this? Lady? You need to just start and that this is gonna bother me to say this. What you need to start tending truth? What I can't believe?
Speaker 4: Hold the line.
Speaker 1: Your your ass don't even know how to man? What up?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: You're not.
Speaker 7: I don't believe what I just heard and leave your comments.
Speaker 8: Mess up.
Speaker 7: Today's Strawberry Letter at Instagram. Steve Harvey f them and check us out on the Strawberry Letter podcast. John Demand on the free iHeartRadio app now coming up next to his Junior and Sports Talk right after this.
Speaker 9: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 7: All right, it is time now for you and Sports Talk. What you got junior?
Speaker 1: All right? Sure, well, we talked about it earlier. I just had to revisit this us.
Speaker 13: Steven A Smith got a basketball camp and it's three thousand dollars per person to come to this camp per rich child, purprise child.
Speaker 1: But how many camps can we go to before we get to steven A Smith's camp? Three thousand dollars?
Speaker 6: Steph Cary got a camp for seven hundred, Chris Paul got a camp, Lebron got a camp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know who else got a camp out card? It b got one for TOWRK and for five hundred.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 1: Hey, to tell you, there's a couple of basketball players that camp.
Speaker 6: I hope, like, I ain't going to the Kyrie Irving camp, okay, and he's a superb basketball player, but I can't send my kids down there because ain't no telling what they finished learn.
Speaker 1: They finish, find out their.
Speaker 6: Hebrews or summer. The black ass ain't coming here with all that comes. I don't know they finish down the camp. They got a camp to go ahead time.
Speaker 12: They got a James Harden camp. But the kids don't pass the ball, so that's not.
Speaker 7: That's a whole nothing.
Speaker 1: Camp. Can't have a camp. Yeah, got a camp free throw shooting.
Speaker 6: See, if you're gonna have a camp, you need to have a camp that this is what you do. I don't know why even they came up with the basketball camp. I guess you know.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm oldening up for camp. I'm a camp for line kids. Come just come on down here, boys, let me get you sign of line.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, I'm gonna tell you it's free. But then when you get down maturity five hundred, that's a lot to.
Speaker 1: Run a camp with. What you know something, what you gonna have to do. You're good as sir.
Speaker 13: You said the camp was free, and you thought that was the truth. You know, you know my dad started to camp today too. My dad's starting one Devilie Space School of Threats starts today. Yeah, he good at threatening.
Speaker 1: Good threat.
Speaker 13: Yeah, all right, don't cut that yard. Watch what happened your air. That's a good threat like that. You don't never know what's gonna happen to you.
Speaker 1: Nothing. It's just a threat.
Speaker 4: School.
Speaker 1: It's a school threats. Yeah. A lot of camps you can do.
Speaker 7: Uh huh school of threats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like my mama got a camp too. What back up what he said camp? Yeah? Yeah, you heard his daddy. Yeah, have a whole lot of camp this steven A mydal All right, thank you, Junior.
Speaker 7: Coming up at the top of the hour, a divorcee needs some advice before she marries the same man for the third time. We'll get into that right after this.
Speaker 9: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 7: Anonymous in South Carolina, Steve says, I've been with the same dude for years. I married him after my twenty first birthday, and we stayed married for four years. I divorced him when I found out that he got another girl pregnant while I was pregnant. Three years later, he was a lot more mature and he was financially stable, so I remarried him for the sake of our child. Then I caught him having sex with his coworker at her house. That was divorce number two. We were apart for four years. Then he joined my mom's church and he got off social media to prove to me he's changed. I slipped up and got pregnant again. So we are getting married for the third time. Well being saved? Keep him from cheating on me, that's the question.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, avanced, Who told you he was saved? What you said to join your mama's church. I joined the golf club. Didn't do nothing for my golf game. You're gonna marry to do a third time. I have a new camp that I'm opening up, this divorce camp, and the subject of my divorce camp is to stay gone. How to get board divorced and stay gone? You keep every time you go back, you get a divorce for the same thing. Are you stupid?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 7: I think she's doing it. It sounds like for the kids because she's got one.
Speaker 6: No no, no, no no, she stopped doing it for the kids and stuff. You did that got married first time for the kids. He don't care nothing about the kids. He do like he want to do. Yeah, save can stop you from doing a lot of stuff. Who said he was saved though? You said he joined your mama's church and he got off social media. Do you know how much I did before social media came along?
Speaker 7: Thank god, there wasn't any social media back then.
Speaker 6: Do you know what I did before social media came along? You don't need social media to cheat, want to have more than one person?
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 6: You don't understand I was. I was prowling when there were no phone cameras. That wasn't even my space, damn Facebook, that was no my space. So if you think he needs social media to cheat you, you must not understand. And lady, it's too late now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, go on marr again him Steve first, she told her not to thir.
Speaker 1: But no, she's pregnant.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm sure that's what she's thinking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all keep getting together. But this man ain't changing, right.
Speaker 7: She thinks he's changing. He's doing a little bit, and she thinks, yeah.
Speaker 1: At the church doing something, you go do behave.
Speaker 3: Down.
Speaker 1: He's off at the church, jumps off at the church. I don't know what. No church big now they got a lot.
Speaker 7: Of megachurch, all right, So you're telling her seriously Steve.
Speaker 1: No, right, she needs her behavior too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she's absolutely.
Speaker 1: Doing what she's been doing. She just accepts anything.
Speaker 12: That's really sad over there doing it again with somebody, keep doing that, but she keep catching him.
Speaker 7: She cans, that's the thing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's a bad cheetter.
Speaker 1: He don't even know.
Speaker 7: Keep getting because he knows that he can go back to her, He can remarry her at anytime.
Speaker 1: If they get married. We know it's gonna last four years. Every four years you get a divorced.
Speaker 7: Right, Yeah, this is yeah, you're right. Yeah, well this is crazy, all right. Anonymous in South Carolina, Steve says, don't do it again for the third time. Please don't change your behavior.
Speaker 1: Yeah I can change, Yeah, yours make he's changed. Stop letting him tell you he changed, and wait for him to show you he's changed. You take saved? What great? That's a print on.
Speaker 7: Second Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 9: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show, all.
Speaker 7: Right, as well as Wednesday, guys. So check this out. Here's today's fun fact, the world's healthiest food. Anybody want to guess the world's healthiest food, Steve, you're into health kale, Kale.
Speaker 11: I didn't say it was delicious, kale with the passion I hated.
Speaker 7: More than broccoli, and I hate broccoli.
Speaker 1: I love broccoli.
Speaker 7: Hey, broccoli. Okay, guess, just take a guess, Carlo said Kale junior. Spinish, Yeah, okay, Steve said, spinach, spinach. Okay. The world's healthiest food is watercress.
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 7: Watercress is the leafy green it's used to garnish salads. You've seen it, You've probably never made.
Speaker 9: You didn't even know.
Speaker 6: What it was like, watercress A little I didn't know what's the leaf on that? What is don't it have a little ball in like a water crest?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Well anyway, Yeah, it's it's dense. Yeah, that's it right here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't believe you're doubting that all the time. Some crazy and we don't even know where to get that at all.
Speaker 7: Right, According to the CDC, it is the most nutrient dense veggie on the planet. Yeah, yes, you think.
Speaker 1: I'm going to listen to them.
Speaker 9: All right, let me get.
Speaker 7: It's loaded with healthy vitamins and anti accidents. Steve amino assets. All that good for your hair growth?
Speaker 1: All of that? All right, Harvey Morning Shown.
Speaker 7: More more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour. Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show. It is time for a round? Would you rather? Would you rather never go fit fishing again in life? Would you rather never go golfing again in life? Which one?
Speaker 1: I never go golfing, never go golf again. We ain't gonna. I got.
Speaker 9: Probably.
Speaker 12: I know how to fishing. Oh, and that my mama past time. Now I has to go fishing. Junior can't do either one.
Speaker 1: I can't go. Yeah, I don't know why you've asked me, Junior, don't even know what hell you talking about? Either?
Speaker 7: So I'm staring in the space.
Speaker 1: That's why, Junior. This ain't a either. This ain't a would you rather? This is a either one? All right?
Speaker 7: Some fishing? Would you rather wash your face in toilet water? Or would you rather wash your face and boiled hot dog water?
Speaker 6: What I want to hot dog? Take that hot dog dog? I'd have had that on my face. And the plus I used to give it to Tommy anyway, But I used to give it to Termy. I told him it was soup.
Speaker 1: It was soup. No, this is true. Hot dog eat my thirties because like we'd have hot dogs.
Speaker 6: But I eat all the hot dogs, and Tommy come in there till I thought, well, we not have a hot dog hot dog, we have a hot dog soup.
Speaker 1: Had that baby eat with some crackers, and I thought I was eating good car. I bet you did delicious red bubbles of water.
Speaker 7: Everybody loves hot dog water.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go.
Speaker 7: Would you rather hand wash all your laundry or would you rather go to a Broadway musical?
Speaker 11: At the musical, I'm handwashing laundry.
Speaker 7: Musical, Miss what.
Speaker 5: Steve?
Speaker 4: You go?
Speaker 1: You go act or sing? You can't do both at the same.
Speaker 7: It does not like.
Speaker 1: With a Broadway musical.
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm talking about what they be doing stuff and then they just bust outside.
Speaker 1: Hamilton and don't and don't none of the jams be good.
Speaker 7: And they sing the whole song.
Speaker 6: All right, dog, I can't, I can't, all right?
Speaker 7: Would you rather your hand washing all your laundry?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 7: Would you rather have socks with have sex with your socks on, or have sex with your socks off?
Speaker 1: I don't care about them.
Speaker 6: I got of socks off. Why because my toes can spread out. That's how I get gripped.
Speaker 7: All guys, thank you. That's today's rounded. Would you rather? We'll be back with the last break of the day and we'll close out the show with the one and only Steve Harvey right after this.
Speaker 9: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 7: All right, guys, here we are our last break of the day on this Wednesday, Huday.
Speaker 6: We'll cut you off today. Yes, today, I'm gonna do my clothes remarks my way.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: I don't know if I'm gonna be encarriaging right now. I don't know if this is gonna be very motivational.
Speaker 1: I really don't know why am I nervous today?
Speaker 6: You should be see my clothes remark today is entitled because sometimes I just feel like being my black ass self. And I got sixty six years on this earth of being black, and some days I just want to tell y'all something. My black has come in handy for me. I can't tell you how many times, and today I just want to let it out, let it loose, and let it be free. I want to say some things that probably ain't so radio wish. I want to say some things that might be maybe not so responsible, but let me just start with why I'm glad to be black. You know why I'm glad to be black because it feel good so all the time. It feel good a lot of times. Or I know it come with a lot of trials and tribulations. I know it come with a lot of setbacks and some heartaches. I know it come with a whole lot of funk. But guess what, when you get out my way and get out my day, I enjoyed being black. I love the culture. I love the skin tones. I love the women in it. I love the brouhs. That's good bruhs in it, and all y'all are it ain't good bruhs.
Speaker 1: I don't really care for y'all. I wish you wasn't in the group.
Speaker 6: But we gotta suffer because you in the group, because you're asked and decided to do something.
Speaker 1: I've been watching now.
Speaker 6: I don't know what this city is that's calling in the National Guard a state of emergency Oakland.
Speaker 1: Oakland is suffering from a.
Speaker 6: Crime wave right now, where black people can't even come out they house to enjoy their neighborhood.
Speaker 1: It's a woman that's.
Speaker 6: Moving because her son is sixteen and he fit to learn how to drive, and they kajacking had stopped something. The crime wave in oakland's going crazy. So for y'all type of people like that, y'all the one that mess it up for the rest of us. But for those people right here, man that enjoy being black, that have done blackness in a justice instead of an injustice, I commend you. I like being black. I like being on beat with the music. I like my squagger. I like walking around because I'm cool. You know, I've always been cool. I ain't never been goofy. I ain't never been uncoordinated. I ain't never been none of that. You know what I've been my whole life cool. You know why I was cool because my two brothers was cool. They taught me cools. I didn't grow up to be hard. I didn't go up to be no thug. I didn't grow up be no gangster. I grew up to be cool. I enjoyed being black, you know. I love about being black. I love watching the Montgomery video the other day as a black person, I was so proud of being black right there that video only run second to the million man march with me. Oh, I got a lot of great reasons to be proud and black, But I was never more proud than when I saw that boy jump in that water and swim to that man's rescue. I was never more proud when I saw black people just so, enough is enough.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: I know y'all gonna arrest these people, but I want y'all to know the ones that's getting arrested.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, man, I.
Speaker 6: Know it's probably ain't for a good cause or nothing, but it was for a good cause because you know, we get tired of it. Y'all been doing us the waere y'all want to do us for four hundred years. We're tired of Why would you jump on the black security guard when he was just doing his job? Some white men with a white privilege. We park our boat where we want to park. All the man was doing was his job. You can't park there because the ferry coming in. Then y'all gonna attack the man. Now when all the blacks come to the rescue, Now, now they riotous?
Speaker 1: Really? Really?
Speaker 6: What was the folk white boys when they was beating this man senseless? What term were you using for that. You know, It's amazing how when y'all do something man, it get called something else. That was a riot on January sixth, un unbridled, unruly group of heathen ass people trying to overthrow y'all's damn government that y'all's damn fefile is created. And now y'all want to disband it cause y'all white man Trump didn't win an election. And since y'all stupid ass down there, I hope all y'all go to jail as.
Speaker 1: You so deserved.
Speaker 6: Damn man, I just feel like saying some stuff today, So I'm proud of everybody in the gump that went to the brother's rescue. Now, for all y'all talking about violence is not to handsOn. You can't condone violence. I know I ain't supposed to condone it, but I ain't gonna sit here and let you with my ass though. And sometimes, man, people get tired of y'all doing what y'all want to do without no consequences or reprocession from repercussion. Y'all keep on with these little Caren videos. Karen gonna get all her ass well, and she's done us so many video cause we tied of y'all, Karens, and we tired all.
Speaker 1: This because y'all just racist. Man, y'all just racist. We just tied up it.
Speaker 6: And today Uncle Steve just felt like I'm tired of it. Today, I don't feel like it. Just beat my black ass self today. Yeah, I grew up in segregation, so excuse me. I ain't seen a whole lot of goodness on my way. When I was a child, I remember when y'all killed Martin Luther King, and I heard my father say when he was crying at the ironing bull with my mama, he said, man, the white folks don't want us to have nothing. You know how that affected me as an eleven year old boy, to know, man, that y'all were killed, somebody would kill doctor Martin Luther King. I've been dealing with that ever since. I probably need therapy, but I ain't going down there because I'm black. I'm old school. I just need to see your ass in the alley somewhere, and I therapeutically healed myself.
Speaker 1: Thank you to all the people in the company whooped their ass. I appreciate you.
Speaker 6: Those are my black ass closing. I'm probably gonna get in some trouble. He felt good to me.
Speaker 1: Talk to God, you know, be here from him, he said, I probably ain't gonna hear from me. Heed them all still here.
Speaker 7: For all Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, voidware prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve HARVEYFM dot com.
Speaker 9: You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.