Speaker 1: One eight hundred Do youuy away? Now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred douy away dot com. Poor call eight hundred do you wy Away.
Speaker 2: In today's phone tap, a wife is setting her husband up because of a recent conversation they had. It all started with the one thing that strikes fear in Jose's heart. She checked his browser history. You guys don't want to see that. He turns out he was curious one day and went onto the website only fans. He claims he was just there for a couple of minutes to see what it was all about.
Speaker 3: That's research.
Speaker 2: So what did his wife do? She reached out to us and said, look, he already knows he's in trouble. Let's just mess with him. We're gonna do it. In your phone tap right now.
Speaker 1: It's another weekday mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 3: Well, hi is this Todd?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Who is this?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 4: This is miss Vanessa from an elementary Okay.
Speaker 3: I teach second grade. Here, your son Dawson's in my class.
Speaker 2: Oh have we met?
Speaker 4: Not face to face, but I think I saw you yesterday at the school pick up. Okay, what's this all about?
Speaker 3: Well, first, Dawson is a great kid.
Speaker 4: Right right, thank you.
Speaker 3: He's good at.
Speaker 4: Math, he's good at science, and I mean he definitely got his father's good looks.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm pretty sure that like you and I have history together.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, de wey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you follow my only fans right?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Sorry, is this awkward? I didn't want it to be weird.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't even know what this is.
Speaker 1: But what are you?
Speaker 2: What are you even talking about?
Speaker 3: Okay, don't be shock. We're two consenting adults.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't really know.
Speaker 4: I'm being honest. I don't. I don't know what. Come on, Todd, you knew exactly what to say when you were paying for my bath water?
Speaker 2: What which?
Speaker 3: By the way, thank you you are so generous.
Speaker 4: Look, I think you have the wrong guy.
Speaker 2: I'm not whoever you're thinking of.
Speaker 4: I have never done that.
Speaker 3: No, it's okay, don't stress it. People are into weird stuff. I see it all the time.
Speaker 4: I'm not into weird stuff, but I don't do that.
Speaker 3: You don't have to be nervous. It's just me, Todd. I'm the same girl, even with my clothes on.
Speaker 2: No, you know this isn't me.
Speaker 4: You got this wrong. I can't. I don't even know what to tell you.
Speaker 3: And here's what I'm gonna do for you. Okay.
Speaker 4: I know I have a parent teacher conference coming up with you and your wife, and I just wanted to ask if you had any special requests. What in the hell are you talking about, Like a certain outfit, maybe a pink one. You commented on it before and you tipped me. Remember, I don't know.
Speaker 2: What you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Okay, listen, I could wear I could wear a sweater over it.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: You want me to go sweaterless?
Speaker 4: Then, oh my god.
Speaker 3: I mean it's gonna be pretty revealing.
Speaker 4: But you're gonna get me in trouble with my wife's hit. This is not cool.
Speaker 3: I get it. Wink wink, this is not cool.
Speaker 2: What does wink wink mean?
Speaker 3: You know what wink wink means? Wink wink.
Speaker 4: No, this is not funny at all. Like I'm telling you right now, you get the wrong person.
Speaker 3: You're upset. I get it. You're upset because I've busted you, But that's okay.
Speaker 4: You could still request a special outfit for the parent teacher conference.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, no god, I don't like it.
Speaker 3: When you're mad, lady. Just go to the website.
Speaker 4: I know you already hit your limit on DMS for the month, but literally, whatever you want, I'm willing to do that for one of my VIPs.
Speaker 2: I am not your VIP.
Speaker 3: This is not me.
Speaker 4: John from Columbus. I can't even read your VS number. It ends with four nine sixty three. Is no way, yes.
Speaker 1: Way, only to get talking about I've only been there what the twice?
Speaker 3: Oh that's right. Your wife, LORI told me you admitted that to her.
Speaker 1: What what are you talking about.
Speaker 4: My name's Alexis from brook and Jeffrey. In the morning, we're doing a prank phone call on you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh my god, are you kidding me? Yes?
Speaker 4: Sorry, I talked to your wife and she said you confess to looking at OnlyFans, so that's why we're doing a phone tap.
Speaker 3: Oh holy crap, you sounded so nervous. I totally busted you.
Speaker 4: He didn't really bust me out. I said, I've only been there once, it's twice.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not believing that, Todd. There's no way.
Speaker 4: But seriously, like you work on a radio, how can I look up your picture and stuff?
Speaker 3: Todd, you realize your wife is listening to this.
Speaker 2: Get out of here, wake up.
Speaker 1: Every morning was phone Tap weekday mornings on the twenties Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning