Speaker 1: You don't hear me confession, I can't take back earl arms speaker.
Speaker 2: And when I was a kid, the naughtiest thing I ever did was go out with my friends dressed in all pink and we'd cover random people's front lawns with dozens of plastic pink flamingos.
Speaker 1: Oh man, oh goddamn, that's so cute and also kind of expensive.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey, Sorry, did you say bad's and cool?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 2: That's it's how the legend of the pink flamingo bandidos came.
Speaker 3: To be true. Story.
Speaker 2: You just got flocked and lately living in lots of mass speaker requests from people who want to confess things that they did in their childhood.
Speaker 3: So let's do that and start with a guy who wants to go buy Alex today. Alex, welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Hey, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Good Hey, Okay, would you consider yourself a good kid or a bad kid overall?
Speaker 3: Or a flamingo bandid.
Speaker 4: I was never as evil as the flamingo bandito. I was always a good kid, always a good chi.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll see about that. Voice changers on, you're the mass speaker. Whenever you're ready let's hear your confession.
Speaker 4: Well, one night, when I was about ten years old, my friends convinced me to sneak out of the house.
Speaker 3: That's pretty young, did yeah.
Speaker 4: A little young, But the whole idea was that we're going to go to the local school and egg it.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 1: So it's probably like eight forty five pm two Yeah.
Speaker 4: But yeah, no, I was a very very good kid, and I didn't really want to do it. I was just trying to fit in, you know, with my buddies. I would have gotten away with it, but poor little, innocent old me was so worried because I was left with the two empty egg cartons and I couldn't find a recycling Oh you're going.
Speaker 1: To recycle them? I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you me in the.
Speaker 1: Garbage, you say, composed of bles.
Speaker 3: I just need to recycle.
Speaker 4: That was the main thing on my mind. Yeah, it's recycled.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, So what'd you do?
Speaker 4: Well? While I was walking home, I had the egg cartons in my hand looking for my recycling ben and sure enough a cop comes pulling up. When you're young, even yeah, and there I am caught red handed, or I guess yo handed. Oh god, yeah, you quickly figured out that I was the one. So, of course, being ten years old, I started crying.
Speaker 3: Oh man, did you blame it on your friends?
Speaker 4: No? They took off running, so I didn't want to bring him down. I'm too good of a kid.
Speaker 3: What did the cops do?
Speaker 1: Do they put you at handcuffs?
Speaker 4: No? No cuffs, that would have been terrifying. But no, they they put me in the back seats. I'm like, oh, no, either I'm going to jail or I don't know, Like how long do I get for eggs? Yeah, he dropped me off and gave me the threat of I'm going to come back tomorrow. I'm gonna talk to your parents.
Speaker 1: Oh no, wait, he didn't knock on the door just then. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: No to lit me up there, you probably better to do. Yeah, he never showed up. You never came back the next day. So I was sweating for months just thinking that this CoP's gonna come.
Speaker 3: Oh that's smarter.
Speaker 2: Than cop every night, and you're the best behavior of your life.
Speaker 1: I bet that that's actually worse than him showing up the next day. Just getting over with Now you're living with the guilt doom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so your parents never found out?
Speaker 4: No parents never found out, so nobody knows until now.
Speaker 2: Well, we got to get to another caller. We have someone wants to go by Tiffany today too. Tiffany, welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: Thank you all right?
Speaker 1: How you feeling?
Speaker 5: I'm good? How are you guys?
Speaker 2: She's excited, very perky for someone who's about to share a dark secret from your childhood. But voice changer is on. You are the mass speaker. Whenever you're ready, let's hear it.
Speaker 5: Well it's not dark, but I don't come off really great. So I have a younger sister. We're five years apart, and she was always very gullible and I always loved to mess with her when.
Speaker 3: She was sick.
Speaker 1: She was really prime.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we.
Speaker 5: Can call her Carrie. So one day I choked and I was like, Carrie, you know, now that you're seven years old, it's time that you knew our big family secret.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, what is she is? She adopted? Dad's an alien.
Speaker 5: No, it's so dumb when I think about it now, But I said, you know, mom, she isn't really our mom. Our real mom got eaten by a lion in Africa on a safari.
Speaker 3: You told us to a seven year old.
Speaker 5: Yes, And then I told her that an agency sent over this like replacement lady, and that's our fake mom.
Speaker 4: Whoa.
Speaker 5: And then I said, the good news is she's just a fake mom, so you don't really have to listen to her.
Speaker 1: Oh you're just setting her up to get in all sorts of trouble.
Speaker 3: That is sound logic.
Speaker 4: Kid.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, that's fake mom, that that is your real mom, right, Oh.
Speaker 3: God, are you going to believe it?
Speaker 2: I was kind of buying into the lion eating story to second.
Speaker 3: What really happened very convincing. Maybe it's the voice changer that got me.
Speaker 5: I just I'll never forget how she looked, and she was like, oh my god. And all she wanted to know really was did our dad know? And I said, yes, he knows.
Speaker 4: He.
Speaker 3: Was there. Yeah, so funny.
Speaker 5: And then she spent a whole day just ignoring fake mom's requests, and her mom was kind of exasperated, like, oh my god, she's getting so stubborn. And my sister, yeah, she's always been subber, but she was just like, Nope, nope, not going to do it.
Speaker 1: To hear with your fake request, fake mother go.
Speaker 3: Back to the agency.
Speaker 5: And then at the end of the day, our dad got home and I told her to like, don't bring it up because it's you know, it's kind of painful. But she went straight to my dad and she was asking about what is real mom looked like and what was it like when she got eaten by the lion, And he had to show her a picture of our mom holding her as a Baby's just a really convince her that she was really our mom. And yeah, I was grounded for a month. And I don't tell people because I come off really mean.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm an older sibling and I don't think it's that mean.
Speaker 3: Is that man?
Speaker 1: Is that bad?
Speaker 3: I think it comes to the territory. I want to know why you're trying at my brother's now The Texan seventy eight five nine too.
Speaker 2: If you have a confession you've been holding on to, we can hide your identity, mask your voice, and make you the next mass speaker.
Speaker 3: Fulletown's coming up
Speaker 1: Next, brooking Jeffrey in the morning,