Speaker 1: All the big companies and corporations are constantly trying to adapt to the times in order to sound with it, get up to date.
Speaker 2: Like did you guys see.
Speaker 1: The new MasterCard commercial how they adjusted their slogan. Now it's there's something's money can't buy for everything else, there's.
Speaker 2: Woo TikTok click shot.
Speaker 1: I'm sold, give me one million master credits please say.
Speaker 2: They're really going for the z ors on this line. Yep.
Speaker 1: Talking about the biggest tiktoks of the past week with TikTok click shot, let's get right into your first one, which is from a twenty two year old named Mia Dio, and she's considered an influencer with five point two million followers.
Speaker 2: Yeah followers, not even like no, that's that's influencer status. Yeah.
Speaker 1: She said her boyfriend was acting kind of weird lately, staying out late, being vague and saying he was just chilling with his buddies. It's never a good sign if a guy tells you he's chilling with friends.
Speaker 3: It is so distracted right now because you have the biggest piece of glitter, right, I was.
Speaker 2: Chilling with my buddies last night.
Speaker 1: It twisted, so Mia did what any gen Zer with over five million followers would do what She used AI to clone her boyfriend's voice, call up his best friend and figure out if he lied.
Speaker 2: About what he was doing the night before. Here we go, this is or it's just like.
Speaker 3: If you think it's that bad, like he's probably cheating, just move on. You can find out for sure.
Speaker 2: Crazy. Let's listen and hear how it went.
Speaker 3: I'm going to use his iPad to FaceTime audio call his friend and see if his friend confirms what they were doing last night.
Speaker 2: Hey man, what's up to much?
Speaker 3: Man? Just child?
Speaker 2: How are you feeling? Everything is fine?
Speaker 3: Kind of?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Are you alone?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man, just children at the house. I don't remember much from last night. I don't know why I feel weird.
Speaker 1: What did I do?
Speaker 3: Did you go the Face and mcdensons last night and you picked up some random sword?
Speaker 2: You go from your team made out with her in front of everyone?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh no, if you think it's happening, it's happening. That sounded awful. I don't know, I bro I am hungover. What did happen last night?
Speaker 1: Men are notoriously bad with words?
Speaker 2: Pretty bable? I mean, it is weird that he didn't just text his friends. I mean, that should be your first warning. Bottom line. Her idea worked.
Speaker 1: The dude really thought it was his buddy and admitted to everything, and her video went viral, getting over seven million views in the first twenty four hours alone. I can't believe it's just legal to take somebody's voice and use it like that.
Speaker 2: You know, there's like no laws. It's a wild West out there.
Speaker 1: Commenters thought it was a genius hack for tracking down cheaters, and it only cost her four bucks to clone his voice through the AI app. Day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should call on Brooks boys.
Speaker 1: Honestly, we could do.
Speaker 3: Oh. I'm sure the company's working on it for all us right now.
Speaker 2: So that was a TikTok click shock.
Speaker 1: Your next TikTok click shot is from a young woman named Emily Hammecon, who racked up seven million views with her latest video, explaining, quote, the Instagram thing.
Speaker 2: What's that? Do you guys know about that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: The Instagram thing.
Speaker 1: It has to deal with relationships and how your boyfriend handles Instagram.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think it's taught us when they have an account and don't use it.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's part of it. Let's let's hear how Emily describes it.
Speaker 3: I just got out of a two year relationship. You always told me not to worry about Instagram. He doesn't go on it much, so that's why he's never posted me. You know, you don't want to be high maintenance. You know, you forget about it for two years. And I don't even think I was in his stories, and if I was, I wasn't like the main character of the story. So basically, I'm here to validate you to overreact if he's not posting you on his Instagram, to wait, seriously posting, but just not posting about you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if your significant other doesn't ever her post about you on his Instagram page, giant red flag, he's basically trying to alert you.
Speaker 2: He does not want people to know that he is with you.
Speaker 1: Well, possibly he wants other people to think they're still available with singing.
Speaker 3: My husband hasn't posted on Instagram, and I think six years does that count?
Speaker 2: Eight years? He doesn't post that all, but definitely lurks. He's a lurker, that's.
Speaker 1: What That's what she says. A lot of the times. The excuse is, oh, I just never post. I'm not really on Instagram. That's because they still don't want other people to know about you.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm on his old Instagram. I just look a lot younger. That's the only all of it is weird. It's the safest thing.
Speaker 1: Just spam post hashtag relationship goals, all photos of you and your significant other from now so you both die. The ship goal that was a TikTok click shock, and finally your.
Speaker 2: Last TikTok click shock. He's back once again.
Speaker 1: His real name is Dan Phelps, but we know him as TikTok Graham, our favorite person on the internet ever since we started talking about him. He's getting hundreds and thousands of likes on all of his video.
Speaker 3: It's definitely us. He has really launched my career as an oppressionist.
Speaker 2: I am really excited about this, Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: So let's listen to his latest one where he teaches us how to roar like a lion.
Speaker 2: Let's get ready for Lion King with the roar challenge, empty paper towel, roll the snort, and a hiss. Your turn.
Speaker 1: Oh, but you've failed on your two previous attempts to sound like a baby in a barking dog. Are you sure you don't want to give up and spare yourself the embarrassment because I.
Speaker 2: All the time, Brooks, I can't help it. Okay, get you ready. She has a rolled piece of paper.
Speaker 1: Oh, you got the story down, very sick.
Speaker 2: Lion in the studio.
Speaker 1: Okay, how did we offend the entire global line population with that?
Speaker 2: I think they're turned on Jeffrey Stories for the day. We got your phone own Coming up
Speaker 3: Next, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.