Speaker 1: Pretty from pew wall Up is a new player on the phone with us today. She works in finance. Why because she says she's always liked numbers A B, which is interesting because it leads me to the question that she asked our producer. She wanted to know in order to beat Brooke, do I need to get more or less correct? What pretty? This isn't like golf where a lower score wins. This is a trivia game where you need to get more answers correct.
Speaker 2: So the question was because I was excited and nervous. I just didn't know.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to beat Brook, and I just want to show.
Speaker 2: What you know. There's no dumb questions on this show, only questions that we can make fun of. Yes, I am nervous and excited. Oh you're so cute to make fun of.
Speaker 1: Well, we're gonna send the big scary one out of the room, so you're not so nervous any more. Brooke is leaving and while she heads out, you know how the game works. He got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say pass, but you have to beat Brook with more correct answers. Outright to win? All right? Good luck, Your time starts now. Kylie Jenner celebrates a birthday today. How old is she? What is the national dog breed of France? How many holes are in two rounds of golf?
Speaker 2: Two? I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: In the movie The Little Mermaid, what type of sea creatures? Paul King Triton's chariot? Oh? What do you call a book that's written with imaginary characters and events? Cherry, plumb and grape are all varieties of which fruit?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Plums?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: What's a guess? Okay? Going with one of the answers that I read to her in the question, it's a bold strategy. They're pretty Now, I see something interesting that's on my phone screeners. You're originally from Nepal.
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Do they have game shows in Nepal? Yeah? You have to like yodle the answers there. How do they work over there?
Speaker 2: It's the same, I mean, it's the video they have conscious like this that I thought.
Speaker 1: Nepal is in Europe. I thought the Swiss mountains Nepal is, right, I swear I thought Nepoul was a European place.
Speaker 2: No, definitely different continent.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 2: Pretty, my bad, no worries, but it does have the mountains. There you go, there you go.
Speaker 1: Now, Everesu is a real place.
Speaker 2: Okay, we have a lot of conversations to have off air. All right, good thing. You just answer asked the questions.
Speaker 1: Let's just get over to you're ready, ready, your time starts now. Kylie Jenner celebrates a birthday today. How old is she?
Speaker 2: That's it? Six?
Speaker 1: What is the national dog breed of France?
Speaker 2: Poodle?
Speaker 1: How many holes are in two rounds of golf?
Speaker 2: Two rounds? Thirty six?
Speaker 1: In the movie The Little Mermaid? What type of sea creatures? Paul King Triton's chariot?
Speaker 2: Uh? Seahorses?
Speaker 1: What do you call a book that is written with imaginary characters and events?
Speaker 2: Fiction?
Speaker 1: Cherry plum and grape? A varieties of which fruit?
Speaker 2: Cherry plum and grape are tomatoes?
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna go over to the scoreboard and check out both of you did when we go to hase my.
Speaker 2: Best friend, she will.
Speaker 1: She'll need no pretty you got one correct today? Which one?
Speaker 2: That's that's all right? And Jefferally came across as the idiot on this section so you're good what.
Speaker 1: We're talking about. Have you definitely gotta win? You got five?
Speaker 2: That's right, you come back, you can strive for more.
Speaker 1: Let's get these answers in real quick. Kylie Jenner has a birthday today. She turns twenty six years old.
Speaker 2: God, I knew that. That's so sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was kind of sad. Like that's it. That's the question. Hooglars are the national dog breed of France. In two rounds of golf, there are thirty six holes, eighteen each round.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, eighteen plus eighteen took me too long. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 1: In the movie The Little Mermaid, King Triton's cheriot is pulled by dolphins.
Speaker 2: S and seahorses. Though I mean it makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a book with imaginary characters and events is a fiction book. And cherry, plumb and grape, all varieties of tomatoes, so pretty Unfortunately, we can't give you any money here, but what we can do just we're playing is send you a fifty dollars gift card to sugar Plum, who are the sugaring experts that do full body hair removal for everyone. They have five locations in the Puget sound area. You can book online at sugarplum dot com.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you, Yeah, that's all right. I got that for your first time. Call back some other time, all right.
Speaker 1: I will thank you all the time. Thank you. We'll be back to do Windbrooks Books the same time tomorrow
Speaker 2: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning