Speaker 1: Did you guys hear Taco Bell is opening a five million dollar Taco tab and offering free Dorito's Locos tacos to customers in honor of the liberation of the Taco Tuesday trademark.
Speaker 2: Oh oh my god.
Speaker 3: I was confused about this trademark. Does that mean that they only get to use it or now everybody gets to.
Speaker 1: Use There was another Mexican food chain called Taco John's, and the Taco Johns they actually trademarked that phrase for thirty four years wow. But Taco Bell continued to challenge it year after year after year, saying it's a common phrase, like yourn company shouldn't be allowed to own it, that should be for everyone. Ron James trying to buy it at one point.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like owning the phrase happy hour. Yeah, you know, it's like pretty similar.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, Taco Bell has something that Taco Johns does not, what millions and millions of dollars to pay their expensive lawyers billions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're just gonna wait it out with those legal fees.
Speaker 1: And they finally overturned the trademark everywhere so everyone can use well everywhere except for New Jersey wait, because that was the first state to have a Taco Tuesday at Taco John's, so they're actually able to keep the trademark there.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: But now you can get free Dorito's Locos Tacos all over Canada and America except for New Jersey every Tuesday from now till September twelfth.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 3: Taco John's is just still trying to be the king of New Jersey. You know, the.
Speaker 1: Taco bell is partnering with door Dash to make this happen. They're getting out free Dorito's Locos Tacos to everyone except for New Jersey people from now until September twelfth.
Speaker 3: I mean, this really means that Taco John's has got to step up for New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Like, what are they going to offer for free? At least an extra launch.
Speaker 1: You know what you're gonna do for New Jersey. We're gonna give them a special shot collar question of the Day just for Jersey. Let's give it over to our resident Jim tan Laundry spokesperson Digital Jake.
Speaker 4: Jacob Legend has it. On this day. Fifty years ago, at a party in the Bronx, a guy named DJ cool Hirk busted out his turntables, and the genre of hip hop music was officially born. The legend also says that Brooke called in seven noise complaints on that party, keep the dern rap music down. I was unable to confirm.
Speaker 2: That, thank you. I would have been in the middle of the turk yeah circle.
Speaker 4: But to honor that historic moment in hip hop music history, we're doing a special one and done. DMC comma run pusha T once wrote a song about Drake hiding a sun shot collar question of the day, all right, Brooke?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: In previous shot collared questions, we've learned that Lil Wayne's birth name was Dwayne. But what about his original rap pseudonym? Was it a shrimp Daddy? Oh my god, B Lil Puffin or C D Chillist.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this would have been before he signed to like a label, probably right Like, it's like Lil Wayne's out on his own and then some big marketing guy comes in and says, shrimp boy, that's that's not gonna work.
Speaker 2: What was the first one?
Speaker 4: Shrimp Daddy?
Speaker 1: The shrimp would make sense because he's a very tiny man.
Speaker 2: Wait, what are my other options?
Speaker 1: Little Puffin was one of them.
Speaker 4: Little random.
Speaker 3: I mean, but like puffin you know, like puffin on like it could be a meaning. Yeah, And what's my last one? D Chillist, D Chillist, that's just so lame. It sounds like what your Yahoo account like chillis one hundred and twenty five at yahoo dot com.
Speaker 2: I think it's chilling nice. Okay, I'll go with D Chillist.
Speaker 4: Brooks said, D Chillist. That is it was shrimp Daddy. It went along with his fellow cash money artist Pimp Daddy.
Speaker 2: Pimp Daddy and shrimp Daddy.
Speaker 4: The big two. We're over one, Jose, it's your question. The first all women's hip hop group faced intense sexism and difficulties on their rise to fame. No, no, not, it's true.
Speaker 2: We have cured it though it's not a problem anymore.
Speaker 4: I'm kidding that all women's group had clubs booked them and refused to pay them after their performances. But what was this group called the first all female hip hop group? Was it a the Mercedes Ladies, B feminine intuition or C skirts and skirt?
Speaker 2: Skirts?
Speaker 1: Skirt didn't become like a dumb expression.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna throw that one out.
Speaker 1: I really want to see like Bette Midler announced that at the Grammys. Though, like the Grammy goes to.
Speaker 2: Skirts and skirt.
Speaker 1: All right, Mercedes ladies, And what was the second one?
Speaker 4: Feminin intuition?
Speaker 3: My gut feeling because Mercedes were so like Baller back then, right, if you own a Mercedes, they were the richest of the rich.
Speaker 2: You know, I think it's feminine tuition.
Speaker 1: But because I kind of sabotaged Brook, I'm gonna go with her suggestion.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna go with Mercedes.
Speaker 4: Ladies, Jose said, Mercedes ladies.
Speaker 3: That is there. You go call me shrimp Daddy.
Speaker 4: Please don't text in shrimp mommy. Jose, You're safe. Alexis. It's your turn and you get no help from the rest of them.
Speaker 2: Awful.
Speaker 4: Alexis the most viewed hip hop video of all time, has five point nine billion views on YouTube. It debuted almost a decade ago. Who was the artist? Was it a outcast? B was Khalifa or c Eminem?
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: I mean, honestly, you would have been in high school right a decade ago or just starting high school.
Speaker 2: What were you dancing to your sophomore prom? High outcast? I don't think I was listening to I don't know. I'm sure Alexis.
Speaker 4: Said Eminem that is incorrect. Where's Khalifa See You Again? Is the most viewed hip hop video of all time to their five point nine billion views because of Paul Walker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel old.
Speaker 2: I remember Brick and I were like it hit one billion years ago.
Speaker 4: Five.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna mention Charlie Pooth and that at all because there have some credit.
Speaker 2: Definitely not.
Speaker 4: He was also there, Yes he was. Jose's the only ones saved so far, Jeffrey, It's your turn. In Drake's high school yearbook, he wrote that he wanted to.
Speaker 2: Be what what he grew up?
Speaker 4: A zoo keeper, B a break dancer, or C a librarian? Wow?
Speaker 3: Not one option was like Degrassi, I mean, he would have already been a child actor by the time he was in high school, right, like.
Speaker 1: And Drake is half Jewish too, so break dancing is probably not in his blood. I've tried, does not go.
Speaker 2: It doesn't work.
Speaker 1: No, it just doesn't work. Culture that Yeah, it as close as we can get. Zoo keeper is interesting. I could see Drake being an animal lover or do you.
Speaker 3: Think he's like saying, Librarian, he's being sarcastic because he's like, do you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean?
Speaker 3: Like he's already he's already a child star. He's like that kid in high.
Speaker 2: School who's like just being ironic. Obviously I've already made it.
Speaker 1: I do think he wants to sound smart and funny. We're gonna go with Librarian on.
Speaker 4: This logic, Jeffrey said, Librarian. That is, Drake wanted to be a break dancer and a singer.
Speaker 2: Breakdance.
Speaker 1: Now, well, Brooke, Alexis and I got ours wrong. We're gonna be getting shocked while singing classic hip hop song baby got bat shit.
Speaker 2: I like big bunts in a chimnown you other brothers Campton, Ny.
Speaker 4: And girl walks in with Annady racing around, thinking your face you get shot.
Speaker 1: That's your shock collar question of the day. I got your phone tapp coming up just a few minutes.
Speaker 3: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,