Speaker 1: One eight hundred Do ui Away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred doui away dot Com or call eight hundred.
Speaker 2: Do you y Away.
Speaker 3: It's happened to millions of people. You meet someone off tender, schedule a date for the next night, and find out, yikes, they're a lot different than what you expected them to be. Most of the time, it's how they look where it doesn't really match up with their photos. But we're in radio, so today we're gonna have Jose just do a surfer Broye voice and pretend to be really into something that he definitely did not mention on the dating profile.
Speaker 2: You're gonna hear it. I can call you a babe.
Speaker 3: Right, that's a little teaser for you.
Speaker 2: It's your phone, jap right now, it's another Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello sop.
Speaker 4: Up, Hello sub girls, Price from Tindertown.
Speaker 2: We were chatting last night.
Speaker 5: I remember, Sorry I had a different number.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, you're right. That's actually the bench phone number, the bench phone number.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're off the bench girl. Congrats you're in the starting lineup now.
Speaker 5: I didn't even understand that.
Speaker 4: What did you say? Don't worry about it. It's whatever. Look, i'm picking you up tomorrow night. I guess what I'm picking you up in.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give you a little hint and see if you can figure it out.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, is that a motorcycle? Uh?
Speaker 2: Earth to Julia? Do you hear that? Oh?
Speaker 5: I mean yeah, it sounds like a motorcycle.
Speaker 4: Oh and by that, I mean, oh for two.
Speaker 2: Come on here. Look, I'm gonna put my phone up to the exhaust pipe.
Speaker 5: No, you really don't have to off without me.
Speaker 2: It's gonna take off without me. Rest in peace to ears, like all the ears everywhere. I literally don't know what vehicle you're doing, Like why are.
Speaker 5: You doing this?
Speaker 1: That's enough, Like I'm that's annoying.
Speaker 2: Did you get it though? And I said rest in peace to ears? It's like wow it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, it was really okay.
Speaker 2: You didn't laugh. So, like I'm starting to wonder if we're on the same page.
Speaker 5: Yeah, me too. Actually, what you just seem different, like different than.
Speaker 3: How I thought you would be like cooler.
Speaker 5: You mean, I just mean like like very different, Like your tone's just different. This thought.
Speaker 4: So it's like, if I'm listening correctly, it's like every time I read the engine, you're getting a little hot and I'm I'm distracting if anything.
Speaker 2: Put this in your pants.
Speaker 3: Girl, dude, it's.
Speaker 2: Like that pedal is like a feather, you know, take off at any moment.
Speaker 4: This is great, but I gotta I gotta go hold the phone.
Speaker 2: No, I mean like literally hold it, don't put it down. I just like want you to know when we're on our way to the movies tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, No, I don't think that's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: There's like some fred in the slow lane, you know, doing the speed limit. I'll lay this on that bad boy.
Speaker 2: We're stunting bab.
Speaker 1: Bout you feel?
Speaker 2: Is it felt?
Speaker 1: I honestly think this is a mistake.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna be honest with you. I don't think this is gonna girl.
Speaker 2: Say nah, say it ain't so say na right now.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna say nah. Okay, I'm telling you no.
Speaker 4: Fine, if we're not going out, then you're not in my top five anymore.
Speaker 5: Great.
Speaker 2: You know who's gonna be upset is Kaylee because she's now well maybe she's gonna be happy.
Speaker 4: She's in the starting five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know your friend Kaylee.
Speaker 4: Sorry this is my real voice, by the way, but but yeah, Kaylee set you up.
Speaker 2: For a prank phone call.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not joking. Well I was joking, but now I'm not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is actually Jose for the rashow Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: We're doing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 5: God, you guys got me going. I was spinning out for a minute, spinning out exactly.
Speaker 4: Donuts in studio balk of Love girl.
Speaker 2: I don't want to cost over.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I got really worried for a minute that I was actually gonna have to go on a date with that.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: No, if I picked you up for the movies, I'd probably make you drive and I'd sit in the backseat.
Speaker 5: Would probably make me pay too.
Speaker 2: Actually it's not probably you'd have to pay.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't make a lot of money. Actually I may need some money for this call.
Speaker 1: Wake Up every morning was phone taps weekday mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 5: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,