Speaker 1: It's the radio segment that designed a new toy that children can use to help around the house more especially with the upcoming Spider season.
Speaker 2: It's called My Little Flame Thrower.
Speaker 1: Okay for Laser Stories, a segment where we do weird news stories around the glove, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser.
Speaker 2: There's other scrungebobs.
Speaker 1: Just don't this first laser story is out of you, guess.
Speaker 2: Florida, a fifty.
Speaker 1: Three year old man named Daniel Kasmar was in a Walmart this week. Oh god, this is a good start, Jeffrey, Yeah, I mean, just give it to us. And Daniel decided it was time for a little five finger discounts.
Speaker 2: I bet he did.
Speaker 1: You don't want to go too long in between those, so he took a bicycle pump, a lock, and the inner tube of the bicycle tire and tried to hide all of it by stuffing the item under his shirt. Okay, yeah, not awkward items put under your shirt at all. Unluckily for him, he somehow got spotted by the store's security and they called the cops.
Speaker 2: Is it bad that I just feel like this guy has a flat on his bike and needs to fix you feel.
Speaker 1: Sympathy sympathy for him. Daniel was arrested outside of the door. He admitted to the theft and even told the cops as he took the bike pump out from underneath his shirt, quote.
Speaker 2: I'm not good at shoplifting. I feel bad.
Speaker 1: He didn't ask him to assess his prowess, he just volunteered that information. So he was hit with a felony because he has two prior theft convictions on his record. Involved him hiding multiple drinks and sandwiches underneath his shirt. The other involved him trying to fit a television in his pants. Afterwards, one of the officers said he may not have passed the round hole in the square peg test back in elementary school. Let's get to your next laser story. Out of Holly weird fun, Tracy Anderson is considered one of the top celebrity trainers to the stars oh yeah, and with a client list that includes j Lo and Madonna and even our show favorite Gwyneth Paltrow.
Speaker 2: Got all those ugos go to her.
Speaker 1: She commands attention from the elite, but now even the richest of the rich are complaining about the prices at her new studio. Why, well, let's start with the membership, which is only nine hundred dollars. That's nine hundred dollars a month to go to the Jim per Jim.
Speaker 2: Do they work out for you? The benefits?
Speaker 1: Well, that'll allow you to learn the Tracy Anderson Method, which is a dance based workout in a room heated to exactly ninety five degrees with precisely seventy five percent humidity. Yet she wanted to do ninety eight degrees, but Nicolas had that copyrighted. On top of your membership fee, you'll also have to pay a map fee.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: That essentially allows members to save their favorite spot in class with just a regular yoga mat.
Speaker 2: Wait, there's enough people going to a nine hundred dollars a month place. You can't get a lot. You want the best spot in the studio.
Speaker 1: Okay, that'll cost you a whopping five five hundred dollars a month. Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Oh did we mention the classes aren't free either?
Speaker 1: No, nope, tag on another ninety bucks.
Speaker 2: Per hour hour.
Speaker 1: It's all over the place, and what things are worth here? The people who go there are telling news reporters that the prices are outrageous and ridiculous. Yeah, Another member, who wished to remain anonymous, said, who has their finger on the pulse?
Speaker 2: No one. It's like the yoga apocalypse right now.
Speaker 1: I mean, I still pay it, but wow, it's a lotalypse.
Speaker 2: I just I couldn't feel worse for rich people right now, Jeffrey, they have it so hard. Let's go to your next lazer story.
Speaker 1: Out of the hair way up there, your hair up thereout bad.
Speaker 2: Hair day is a regular thing for you.
Speaker 1: If so, blame your parents because a new study found much of it comes down to your genetics and the hair pattern that got passed down.
Speaker 2: My dad doesn't have hair so well.
Speaker 1: That circular pattern at the crown of your head. You know where your hair is at the top. It's called your hair worl, like like whirl but with an oar and just like fingerprints, your hair worl is unique, like which hairs point in what direction and whether it goes clockwise or counterclockwise.
Speaker 2: My son constantly has a rats mess back there. You should probably like get the rat nets.
Speaker 1: I mean, and it literally comes back in one ot his hair.
Speaker 2: It's just crazy.
Speaker 1: Until now, most experts thought your hair warl was determined by a single gene, but the study found it's actually controlled by multiple.
Speaker 2: Genes all working together.
Speaker 1: In other words, your crazy, untamable, cawlicked, rat infested hair was a group effort by Alexis's mom, Barb and whoever Alexis's real father is, blame him for your hair. So feel free to blame your mom and dad for any bad hair days you have. Going Forward is official his next Lazer stories out of the.
Speaker 2: Perspiration of inspiration.
Speaker 1: You've seen those motivational posters before, like the one with a kitten on a rope that says yeah, well, A new collection of dem motivational posters is going viral.
Speaker 2: This is what we're going to decorate our office with. Is that what you're saying we should?
Speaker 1: An online blog posted the funniest ones people voted on, and each of them lists a theme followed by a message that's the opposite of motivational.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Here's the top vote getters. Number five responsibility. If your job really mattered so much, wudn't your company have hired someone better to do it?
Speaker 2: Like it?
Speaker 1: Number four under achievement. The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Speaker 2: Underachieved. It's worth it.
Speaker 1: Number three Healthy the slowest possible rate at which you can die. Number two relationships. Sure, there are plenty of other fish in the sea, but you're not anywhere near the sea.
Speaker 2: You're in the desert all alone. Yes, that one's just gonna have.
Speaker 1: And the number one top demotivational poster, which was voted on by the people, says, today it's the first day of the rest of your life.
Speaker 2: But so was yesterday, and look how that turned out. I kind of wonder what this guy's motivational phrase would be.
Speaker 1: Maybe, uh, dedication, the will to hump for every deep bon stay and dedicated little guy. That Salmon's laser stories has come to an end for the day, We'll do it again, same time on Monday. Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,