Speaker 1: It's a Brook and Jeffrey podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey, and don't forget you can still text in your thoughts, your feelings, your opinions to seven eight five nine two.
Speaker 1: I mean we almost always respond ohht we read them though, Yeah, we do read them. Okay, well we'll read them. I can guarantee that.
Speaker 2: Okay, seven eight five nine two, And the full show starts right now.
Speaker 3: Did you guys hear Taco Bell is opening a five million dollar taco tab and offering free Dorito's Locos tacos to customers in honor of the liberation of the Taco Tuesday trademark.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh wait, I was confused about this trademark. Does that mean that they only get to use it or now everybody gets.
Speaker 3: To use There was another Mexican food chain called Taco John's and the Taco Johns they actually trademarked that phrase for thirty four years wow. But Taco Bell continued to challenge it year after year after year, saying it's a common phrase, like an company shouldn't be allowed to own it, that should be for everyone.
Speaker 4: Le Ron James trying to buy it at one point.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like owning the phrase happy hour. Yeah, you know, it's like pretty similar.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, Taco Bell has something that Taco Johns does not, what millions and millions of dollars to pay their expensive lawyers billions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're just gonna wait it out with those legal fees.
Speaker 3: And they finally overturned the trademark everywhere everyone can use well everywhere except for New Jersey. Wait, because that was the first state to have a Taco Tuesday at Taco John's, so they're actually able to keep the trademark there.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: But now you can get free Dorito's Locos tacos all over Canada and America except for New Jersey every Tuesday from now till September twelfth.
Speaker 1: That's great. Taco John's is just still trying to be the king of New Jersey, you know.
Speaker 3: But Taco Bell is partnering with door Dash to make this happen. They're giving out three Dorito's Locos tacos to everyone except for New Jersey people, and from now until September twelfth.
Speaker 2: I mean, this really means that Taco John's has got to step up for New Jersey, Like, what are they going to offer for me?
Speaker 1: At least an extra.
Speaker 3: L you know what you're gonna do for New Jersey. We're gonna give them a special shock collar question of the day. Yah, just for Jersey. Let's give it over to our resident Jim Tanned Laundry spokesperson, Digital Jake.
Speaker 5: Jacob legend has it on this day, fifty years ago, at a party in the Bronx, a guy named DJ cool Hirk busted out his turntables and the genre of hip hop music was officially born.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 5: The legend also says that Brooke called in seven noise complaints on the party to keep.
Speaker 3: The dern rap music down. I was unable to.
Speaker 4: Dancing.
Speaker 1: Are you thank you? I would have been in the middle of the twurk yeah circle.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but to honor that historic moment in hip hop music history, we're doing a special one and done. DMC Comma Runsha T once wrote a song about Drake hiding a sun shot colored question.
Speaker 4: Of the day.
Speaker 3: All right, Brooke?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: In previous shot colored questions, we've learned that Lil Wayne's birth name was Dwayne, But what about his original rap pseudonym? Was it A Shrimp Daddy, B Lil Puffin or C. D. Chillist.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this would have been before he signed to like a label, probably right, Like, it's like Lil Wayne's out on his own and then some big marketing guy comes in and says, shrimp boy, that's that's not gonna work.
Speaker 4: What was the first one, Shrimp Daddy.
Speaker 3: The shrimp would make sense because he's a very tiny man.
Speaker 1: Wait, what are my other options?
Speaker 3: Lil Puffin was one of them.
Speaker 2: Random, I mean, but like puffin, you know, like puffin yea, And what's my last one? D chillist, D chillis, that's just so lame. It sounds like what your Yahoo account like chill us one and five at Yahoo dot com.
Speaker 4: I think it's chilling nice.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll go with D Chillist, Brooks said, D Chillist, that is you talked.
Speaker 3: It was shrimp Daddy.
Speaker 5: It went along with his fellow cash money artist, Pimp Daddy.
Speaker 1: Pimp Daddy and Shrimp Daddy, the big two.
Speaker 5: We're over one, Jose, it's your question. The first all women's hip hop group faced intense sexism and difficulties on their rise to fame.
Speaker 4: No, no, not.
Speaker 5: It's true.
Speaker 1: We have cured it though it's not a problem.
Speaker 4: Anymore.
Speaker 5: I'm kidding, ladies that all women's group had clubs booked them and refused to pay them after their performances. But what was this group called the first all female hip hop group? Was it a the Mercedes Ladies b femine intuition or see skirts and skirt?
Speaker 1: Skirts?
Speaker 4: Skirt didn't become like a dumb expression recently. I'm gonna throw that one out.
Speaker 3: I really want to see like Bette Midler announced that at the Grammys, though, like the Grammy goes to skirts and skirt.
Speaker 4: All right, Mercedes Ladies, and what was the second one?
Speaker 5: Feminine intuition?
Speaker 2: My gut feeling because Mercedes were so like Baller back then, right, if you own the Mercedes, they were the richest of the rich.
Speaker 4: You know, I think it's feminine tuition.
Speaker 7: But because I kind of sabotaged Brook, I'm gonna go with her suggestion.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna go with Mercedes Ladies.
Speaker 5: Jose said, Mercedes Ladies.
Speaker 4: That is.
Speaker 2: There. You go call me shrimp Daddy.
Speaker 5: Please don't text in shrimp mommy. Jose, You're safe, Alexis. It's your turn, and you get no.
Speaker 1: Help from the rest of them. It's awful.
Speaker 5: Alexis the most viewed hip hop video of all time, has five point nine billion views on YouTube. It debuted almost a decade ago.
Speaker 3: Who was the artist?
Speaker 5: Was it a outcast, B Whiz, Khalifa or c Eminem?
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, you would have been in high school right a decade ago or just starting high school?
Speaker 1: What were you dancing to your sophomore prom? Not outcast? I don't think I was listening to I'm sure.
Speaker 5: Jake Alexis said Eminem, that is incorrect. Where's Khalifa? See You Again? Is the most viewed hip hop video of all time, but their five point nine billion views because of Paul Walker.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I feel I remember Brook and I were like it hit one billion years ago.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna mention Charlie pooth and that at all because there have some credit.
Speaker 1: Definitely not.
Speaker 3: He was also there.
Speaker 5: He was Jose's the only one saved so far, Jeffrey, It's your turn, okay. In Drake's high school yearbook, he wrote that he wanted to be what when he grew up a zoo keeper, be a break dancer, or see a librarian?
Speaker 4: Wow? Not one option was like Degrassi.
Speaker 2: I mean, he would have already been a child actor by the time he was in high school, right, Like, and.
Speaker 3: Drake is half Jewish too, so break dancing is probably not in his blood. I've tried, does not go.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work.
Speaker 3: No, it just doesn't work. Culture. Yeah, as close as we can get, Zoo Keeper is interesting. I could see Drake being an animal lover or do you think.
Speaker 2: He's like saying Librarian, he's being sarcastic because he's like, do you know what I mean, Like, he's already he's already a child star. He's like that kid in high school who's like.
Speaker 3: Just being ironic.
Speaker 1: Obviously I've already made it.
Speaker 3: I do think he wants to sound smart and funny. We're gonna go with Librarian on.
Speaker 5: This logic, Jeffrey said, Librarian. That is, Drake wanted to be a break dancer and a singer, one of those.
Speaker 4: I want to see him break dance.
Speaker 3: Now, Well, Brooke Alexis and I got ours wrong. We're gonna be getting shocked while singing classic hip hop song baby Got Back.
Speaker 4: I like big butts that I cam.
Speaker 3: Cam girl walkscent around thinking your face you get shot. That's your question of.
Speaker 6: The day brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: The makers of jet puffed marshmallows have just come out with a unique spinoff product that's going viral right now, and they have to put a warning on the box that says beware, these shoes are not for eating shoes. They're selling some Moores shoes. Their shoes that look like a hot toasted right on your feet.
Speaker 1: They're like those They're like those slip ons and.
Speaker 2: The top of them look like big marshmallows on the you know, but like.
Speaker 3: Puffy, puffy, golden brown slip ons. If you want to see the picture, it's up on our Insta stories. And they're not really shaped like s'mores, like a square, but they do have that more vibe.
Speaker 1: I'd still want to lick one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can fully eat it.
Speaker 1: But I just want to see if there's any.
Speaker 3: It's just because she's yeah, she flicks it on you. They're listed on the website as toasted marshmallow mars roamers.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, they'd be so fun to wear like the campsite.
Speaker 2: Yea, literally, can I imagine your family with all yeah? Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: They're only available for a limited time and they're not cheap. Each pair only costs one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm thinking, slipper.
Speaker 3: This is why you tune into our show for the latest foodshoe news. Yeah, shoeshoe news. We're the number one show in food shoe news. Next week, I'm predicting Jello Jordan's gonna hit the market.
Speaker 1: Okay, hashtag food shoe news.
Speaker 3: Cheg foodshoo news. Maybe we'll get more in the Laser Stories next. It's the radio segment that designed a new toy that children can use to help around the house more, especially with the upcoming Spider season. It's called My Little Flame Thrower.
Speaker 1: Oh okay.
Speaker 3: For Laser Stories, the segment where we do weird news stories around the globe just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser. Those other scrungebobs just don't. This first laser story is out of you, guess Florida. A fifty three year old man named Daniel Kasmar was in a Walmart this week.
Speaker 2: Oh god, this is a good start, Jeffrey, Yeah, I mean, just give it to a Daniel decided it was time for a little five finger discount.
Speaker 4: I bet he did.
Speaker 3: You don't want to go too long in between those, so he took a bicycle pump, a lock, and the inner tube of the bicycle tire. Tried to hide all of it by stuffing the items under his shirt.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, not awkward items put under your shirt at all.
Speaker 3: Unluckily for him, he somehow got spotted by the store of security and they called the cops.
Speaker 2: Is it bad that I just feel like this guy has a flat on his bike and needs to fix.
Speaker 3: You feel sympathy. Daniel was arrested outside of the doors. He admitted to the theft and even told the cops as he took the bike pump out from underneath his shirt, quote, I'm not good at shoplifting. He didn't ask him to assess his prowess, he just volunteered that information. So he was hit with a felony because he has two prior theft convictions on his record. Involved him hiding multiple drinks and sandwiches underneath his shirt. The other involved him trying to fit a television in his pants. Afterwards, one of the officers said he may not have passed the round hole in the square peg test back in elementary school. Let's get to your next laser story. Out of Holly weird fun. Tracy Anderson is considered one of the top celebrity trainers to the stars, and with a client list that includes j Lo, Madonna and even our show favorite Gwyneth Paltrow.
Speaker 1: Got all those to her.
Speaker 3: She commands attention from the elite. But now even the richest of the rich are complaining about the prices at her new studio. Why well, let's start with the membership, which is only nine hundred dollars. That's nine hundred dollars a month to the.
Speaker 2: Gym her jim, do they work out for you and you can get the benefits?
Speaker 3: Well, that'll allow you to learn the Tracy Anderson Method, which is a dance based workout in a room heated to exactly ninety five degrees with precisely seventy five percent humidity.
Speaker 4: Seventy that's a lot.
Speaker 2: She wanted to do ninety eight degrees, but Nicola had that copyrighted.
Speaker 3: On top of your membership fee, you'll also have to pay a map fee. Oh, that essentially allows members to save their favorite spot in class with just a regular yoga mat.
Speaker 2: Wait, there's enough people going to a nine hundred dollars a month place that you can't get a lot.
Speaker 3: You want the best spot in the studio. Okay, that'll cost you a whopping five hundred dollars a month.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, hold up?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Oh did we mention the classes aren't free either? No, nope, tag on another ninety bucks per hour hour.
Speaker 1: It's all over the place and what things are worth here.
Speaker 3: The people who go there are telling news reporters that the prices are outrageous and ridiculous. Another member, who wished to remain anonymous, said, who has their finger on the pulse? No one. It's like the yoga apocalypse right now. I mean, I still pay it, but wow, it's a lot.
Speaker 1: I couldn't feel worse for rich people right now, Jeffrey. They have it so hard.
Speaker 3: Let's go to your next lazer story. Out of the hair way up there your hair up there? About bad hair day is a regular thing for you. If so, blame your parents because a new study found much of it comes down to your genetics and the hair pattern that got passed down.
Speaker 1: My dad doesn't have hair so well.
Speaker 3: That circular pattern at the crown of your head, you know where your hairs at the top, It's called your hair.
Speaker 1: Warl like.
Speaker 3: Whirl but with an oh war war and just like fingerprints, your hair war is unique, like which hairs point in what direction and whether it goes clockwise or counterclockwise.
Speaker 1: My son constantly has a rats mess back there.
Speaker 3: You should probably like get the rat.
Speaker 2: Means I mean it, and it literally comes back in one ot his hair grows.
Speaker 1: That it's just crazy.
Speaker 3: Until now, most experts thought your hair WORL was determined by a single gene, but the study found it's actually controlled by multiple genes all working together. In other words, your crazy, untamable, cawlicked, rat infested hair was a group effort by Alexis's mom, Barb and whoever Alexis's real father is, I'd blame him for your hair. So feel free to blame your mom and dad for any bad hair days you have. Going forward official his next Lazer stories out of the perspiration of inspirations. You've seen those motivational posters before, like the one with a kitten on a rope that says yeah, Well, a new collection of dem motivational posters is going viral.
Speaker 1: So this is what we're going to decorate our office with.
Speaker 3: Is that what you're saying we should An online blog posted the funniest ones people voted on, and each of them lists a theme followed by a message that's the opposite of motivational.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love it.
Speaker 3: Here's the top vote getters. Number five responsibility. If your job really mattered so much, wuldn't your company have hired someone better to do it?
Speaker 1: I like it?
Speaker 3: Number four underachievement, the tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Speaker 1: Underachieved, save yourself, it's worth it.
Speaker 3: Number three Healthy the slowest possible rate at which you can die. Number two relationships. Sure, there are plenty of other fish in the sea, but you're not anywhere near the sea. You're in the desert all alone.
Speaker 8: Yes, no, one's just gonna And the number one top demotivational poster, which was voted on by the people, says, today it's the first day of the rest of your life.
Speaker 3: But so was yesterday, and look how that turned out.
Speaker 4: I kind of.
Speaker 3: Wonder what this guy's motivational phrase would be. Maybe, uh, dedication, the will to hump for every keep on staying dedicated, little guy, that Salmon's laser stories has come to an end. For the day, We'll do it again, same time.
Speaker 6: On Monday, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Planning a wedding takes a lot of time and money, energy, stress, tears. It's full of stress.
Speaker 1: God even just saying that that's a lope.
Speaker 3: I mean, just to ask Alexis. She's been just seventy five of her best friend's weddings just this summer alone.
Speaker 1: I've even planned them, and I'm having breakdowns.
Speaker 3: There is one woman who's going viral today because of her recent nuptials, and she does not shy away from the stress.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: In fact, she leans in, maybe harder than any other bride ever has, and now she's famous for it. We're gonna tell you why coming up at seventeen. Whether they want to admit it or not, most single women have an idea in their heads about what they want their dream wedding to look like, Like Alexis Michael B. Jordan's mansion. Ditch the chocolate fountain for a white cloth slipping slide, and after everybody eats their dry powdered mac and cheese, it's time to gather around for the ceremonial crop top Tossna, guess.
Speaker 7: Why do I feel like the slipping slide is the aisle.
Speaker 3: But honestly, that's what makes weddings so special because it should be personalized to you and your interests. That is true, and that's why a woman named Shelley is making headlines today because Shelley met her dream guy years ago, and back in twenty sixteen, they decided to tie the knot at the happiest place on Earth, Disneyland. She said, it's quote their go to place where we could run away together and forget about our everyday lives.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they've been married a while now.
Speaker 3: Then, well back then, they did it big, over one hundred guests in front of Cinderella's Castle.
Speaker 1: They have packages like you can just buy a wedding package.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people can sign up to do this, but they hire Disney characters to do meet and greets with them. And Shelley loved their Disney wedding experience so much that she had another one, and another one whoa, and another one ranch the same guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's renewing the.
Speaker 3: Vows at Disneyland every year for four consecutive years.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but if you are a bridesmaid, you are so over that there is no way I'm going to my girlfriend's wedding four times.
Speaker 3: Well, she didn't have all the guests there and all of like the wedding party there like she did the first time round. They were smaller as they went, but each one had a different theme. Like I told you, the first one was Cinderella, but after that she did a Beauty and the Beast themed wedding at Disney. You could then a Pixar movie up themed I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna tell you she found the man she's supposed to be married to if he was okay with.
Speaker 3: And most recently, a Star Wars themed vow where they walked down the aisle between raised lightsabers and got married by Darth Vader.
Speaker 2: Now they haven't been married long enough to forget the original.
Speaker 1: Vows, you know, do we really? I think the whole.
Speaker 2: Point of renewing them is to be like, Okay, we've changed as people and this is where our relationship is.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, if you don't believe in true love, Shelley says, once you have a Disney wedding, you're just kind of addicted and you want another one, and Disney is more than happy to a comment. Oh I bet that, So you're probably wondering if you're doing this every year, how much does that cost?
Speaker 1: I can't imagine. I'm going to say over forty It.
Speaker 3: Can range anywhere depending on what you get, from fifteen to one hundred thousand.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 2: But if you get all the characters and stuff, that's where you're you've.
Speaker 1: Got to be so much.
Speaker 3: The most expensive package is for the Magic Kingdom that has like the famous casting and now it's our first one, and that one starts at forty five grande starts Wow, just like renting the property, and what do you get?
Speaker 2: I mean, you just only get to serve the guest turos like for that, you're.
Speaker 4: Shut down the castle. By the way, people have to be able to walk around.
Speaker 3: You, right, Disney says, because everything's paid for separately after you put down your dep it, technically nothing else is included, but you can pay more for add ons, like if you want a private fireworks show, a couple thousand dollars, they'll do that for you. If you want Mickey and Minnie to show up, yeah, five grand apiece. They'll come to your ceremony and be your wedding guests.
Speaker 4: Oh no god, and.
Speaker 2: They don't even talk, you know, It's like there's just standy.
Speaker 3: There, and Shelley has done some of these things. She even bought out a couple of rides, Star Tours and Tower of Tear for her wedding guests. I didn't know that you could rent out a ride for an hour. It costs about ten grand per ride.
Speaker 1: Excuse me?
Speaker 2: Can we go into what either Shelley does or what her family did?
Speaker 1: Like, where is she getting this blood money from?
Speaker 6: This?
Speaker 3: Is she works a regular nine to five jobs.
Speaker 1: Because Shelley's ranting out for another wedding.
Speaker 3: Get some pictures of Shelley and her husband at their Disney weddings. Here's some photos done very professionally by Disney for chogh. The first you could see her riding around the park in Cinderella's glass pumpkin carriage pulled by a pair of stately ponies. That's ten grand.
Speaker 9: Oh god, I.
Speaker 1: Just the more you talk, the more I don't like. Shelley was that bad.
Speaker 3: She believes in love and she's doing it at her favorite place in the entire world.
Speaker 1: But there's so much better things she could do with the money. She's already done it once her.
Speaker 3: Shelley says, this has become her full time hobby. All of the money that her and her husband make every year at their regular nine to five jobs all goes towards planning their next Disneyland nuts.
Speaker 4: They're just saving every month, and.
Speaker 2: She's gonna be She's gonna be one of those people that go on those you know, money shows, and they're like, I have eight million dollars in debt?
Speaker 1: How do I fix it?
Speaker 3: And it was worth it because she understands. Not everybody is gonna get this. Not everybody's gonna understand. But she says, some people, you know, like collecting cars, some people like buying new clothes. But me, I enjoy having Disney weddings. That's what makes me happy at my court.
Speaker 1: Collecting part book.
Speaker 10: It makes her happy just over alone.
Speaker 2: Such a terrible financial decision, getting job there and at least getting ployed.
Speaker 1: Can she be a princess?
Speaker 3: She's actually created a whole online persona her Instagram. She calls herself the serial Bride.
Speaker 1: I'm just going to go blocker right now. I can't.
Speaker 4: I don't want her to come up in my I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Usually when someone's labeled a serial anything, that's a good thing. Yeah, Shelley is not done. She already has two more weddings on the book at Disneyland, one next year in the year after that. Good for you, really, I'm just saying, when you wish upon a star and put down a forty thousand dollars deposit in real life.
Speaker 2: Okay, Mickey agrees.
Speaker 3: My dream is to do a phone tap coming.
Speaker 6: Up now, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: It's happened to millions of people. You meet someone off Tinder, schedule a date for the next night, and find out, yikes, they're a lot different than what you expected them to be. Most of the time, it's how they look where it doesn't really match up with their photos. But we're in radio, so today we're gonna have jose just do a surfer Broie voice and pretend to be really into something that he definitely did not mention on the dating profile. You're gonna hear it, right. That's a little teaser for you. It's your phone tap right now. Another Mornings on the Twenties. Hello sop.
Speaker 11: Stop, Hello sub girls.
Speaker 4: Bryce from Tindertown. We were chatting last night.
Speaker 12: I remember, Sorry I had a different number.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, you're right. That's actually the bench phone number.
Speaker 11: The bench phone number.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're off the bench girl. Congrats, you're in the starting lineup now.
Speaker 11: I didn't even understand that. What did you say?
Speaker 7: Don't worry about it. It's whatever. Look, I'm picking you up tomorrow night. I guess what I'm picking you up in.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give you a little hint and see if you can figure it out.
Speaker 12: Okay, come on, Oh yeah.
Speaker 11: Is that a motorcycle?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Earth to Julia?
Speaker 3: Do you hear that?
Speaker 11: Oh? I mean I mean yeah, it sounds like a motorcycle.
Speaker 4: Oh and by that, I mean, oh for two.
Speaker 3: Come on here.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm gonna put my phone up to the exhaust pipe.
Speaker 11: No you really, don't you.
Speaker 4: Off without me. It's going to take off without me. Rest in peace to ears, like all the ears everywhere.
Speaker 12: I literally don't know what vehicle you're doing, Like, why are you doing this?
Speaker 11: That's enough, Like I'm that's annoying.
Speaker 4: Did you get it though? When I said rest in peace to ears?
Speaker 7: It's like, yeah, it was okay, you didn't laugh. So, like I'm starting to wonder if we're on the same page.
Speaker 11: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 12: Actually, what you just seem different, like different than.
Speaker 11: How I thought you would be, like cooler.
Speaker 12: You mean, I just mean like like very different, Like your tone is just different.
Speaker 11: I just thought so It's like.
Speaker 7: If I'm listening correctly, it's like every time I read the engine, you're getting a little hot and.
Speaker 4: I'm just I'm distracting. If anything, it's in your pants.
Speaker 11: Girl, dude, it's.
Speaker 4: Like that pedal is like a feather, you know, take off at any moment.
Speaker 13: I this is great, but I gotta I gotta go hold the phone.
Speaker 4: No, I mean like literally hold it, don't put it down. I just like want you to know when we're on our way to the movies tomorrow.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, No, I don't think that's gonna happen.
Speaker 7: There's like some fred in the slow lane, you know, doing the speed limit. I'll lay this on that bad boy. We're stunting, Babo sutting you feel?
Speaker 4: Is it felt?
Speaker 11: I honestly think this is a mistake. I'm just gonna be honest with you. I don't think this is gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Girl, say nah, say it ain't so say na right now.
Speaker 11: I'm not gonna say nah. Okay, I'm telling you no.
Speaker 4: Fine, if we're not going out. Then you're not in my top five any more.
Speaker 12: Great.
Speaker 4: You know who's gonna be upset is Kaylee because she's.
Speaker 7: Now well maybe she's gonna be happy she'sn't the starting five. Yeah, you know your friend Kaylee. Sorry this is my real voice, by the way, but.
Speaker 4: But yeah, Kaylee set you up for a prank phone call.
Speaker 11: Are you kidding?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not joking. Well I was joking, but now I'm not sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is actually Jose for the rare show Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. We're doing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 11: God, you guys got me going. I was spinning out for a minute.
Speaker 3: Spinning out exactly.
Speaker 7: In studio pluck of love, girl, I don't want to cost over.
Speaker 12: Oh oh, I got really worried for a minute that I was actually gonna have to go on a date with that.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 7: No, if I picked you up for the movies, i'd probably make you drive and i'd sit in the back seat to Actually it's not probably you'd have to pay. I don't I don't make a lot of money. Actually I may need some money for this call.
Speaker 6: Wake up every morning with phone taps weekday mornings on the twenties, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: I've got to give the girl on the phone for today's second date update some big props. Okay, because this has to be one of the most embarrassing misunderstandings that we've ever had happen on dates.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, even.
Speaker 3: More embarrassing than that time that guy told us that he spent the night at a girl's place and ended up spilling pancake batter all over his pants.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I don't remember that one.
Speaker 3: Turns out they never even made pancakes. Oh my god, I mean that's healthy something.
Speaker 6: Guy.
Speaker 3: This is gonna be one for the record books. Oh wowk cringe moments ever for a second date update. You're gonna hear it coming up. Second date update, ladies, what's the one quality in a guy that would make you say he's perfect?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 1: Gosh, just one?
Speaker 3: Is it a good sense of humor?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure?
Speaker 3: Is it his bulging cabs? Is it his bulging bank account?
Speaker 1: Hello? I thought we're somewhere else and I was going to be more excited.
Speaker 3: Could be there too. We might learn the answer here in just a second. So guys, make sure you're paying attention because one of our listeners, Amelia, says she went out with the perfect guy for her and she needs our help today. Amelia, welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Hi guy, oh man, you're setting yourself up for a lot of pressure calling him the perfect guy for you.
Speaker 1: He's not calling you back.
Speaker 13: Well, he really is the perfect.
Speaker 11: Guy for me.
Speaker 1: You're not backing down.
Speaker 3: I'm curious. What's mister perfect's name?
Speaker 6: Rob?
Speaker 3: Rob?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Rob Rob r a.
Speaker 3: W B rob.
Speaker 1: Like he robbed her heart?
Speaker 6: Hot?
Speaker 1: He did?
Speaker 3: So how'd you meet Rob?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 13: We match on Tinder? Actually, okay, it's pretty so. First off, he's the typical tall, dark, handsome businessman, but he has the look of a sexy firefighter.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, brains, Yeah.
Speaker 13: That's what I'm saying. He even has a tattoo of a house cat. And let me tell you, I'm the cat lady. I love cats.
Speaker 1: You're okay cats? But no? You love cat cats?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But cats of cats. I actually have that calendar. So what did you guys end up doing for a date?
Speaker 13: So he asked me if I wanted to, you know, low key go out and just get some drinks and meet each other, And I said absolutely.
Speaker 2: At this point, were you like nervous or were you thinking this guy is too good to be true and he's probably gonna be like some sort of catfish.
Speaker 13: Well, I've got nothing to lose, so I was hoping for the dead.
Speaker 3: Couldn't get any worse in my dating Ye night as well.
Speaker 4: I'm just happy to have plans made.
Speaker 3: So what what did he end up being?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Was he everything that you would hope he would be?
Speaker 13: He really was. He was really good at holding conversation. He was a good listener. He listened, He asked me questions about me, like.
Speaker 3: What, why?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 3: I'm just kidding. I'm kidding people.
Speaker 13: I know, it's a rare thing. The last guy I was on a date with, I didn't get to talk for like over a half hour. All he did was talk about himself. He wouldn't shut up.
Speaker 2: And the people who usually talk that much about themselves are actually really boring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's never interesting people that that much.
Speaker 13: No, you're absolutely right about that. But you know, for me having a good looking, good listener, it's hard to find. Yeah, they're just they're just not out there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And a lot of times when guys are good looking and they are rich and they do have everything, they are super into themselves and they don't care about you.
Speaker 4: They're just like, hey, by the way, I am rich.
Speaker 2: Were you getting Were you getting more and more nervous as the date went on and you're realizing this guy is like checking every single box.
Speaker 13: No, I was getting more and more excited. I was like, I felt like I was listening to the lottery numbers, and each one that came up I had.
Speaker 3: So it's great. They had such a good vibe with him, But was there anything that was awkward or weird about the date like at all?
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 13: Oh That's why I'm calling you guys, is because towards the end of the night, we decided to have one more drink, but we weren't even doing our drink and he looks at me and he says, hey, I'm sorry, I have to wrap it up here.
Speaker 11: I have another commitment.
Speaker 3: Okay, business like all right, I mean that's okay, all right, But it's like.
Speaker 2: One drink, Like you can't wait ten more minutes to just finish, Like.
Speaker 13: That's what I was thinking. It was like it seemed to be going so well, and it was like almost like I scared him. So we went to the leave our table and I assume he was can they come with me, like.
Speaker 1: Walk you to your car or something?
Speaker 15: You mean, yeah, or.
Speaker 13: Just walk away from the table with me since we.
Speaker 3: Were done eating, right, but it's over.
Speaker 13: He got up, He gave me a hug, he told me it was great to meet me, and then he sat back down at the table and pulled out his phone.
Speaker 1: Why he's waiting for somebody else?
Speaker 3: So you left and he stayed.
Speaker 13: Yeah, And like I'm wondering, like if he's some kind of player that had a bunch of dates lined up and he was just gonna take us all to the same restaurant at the same table.
Speaker 7: Well, if you like it sounds like he is, I would be easier to do just like line him up.
Speaker 2: Having to do with rich has to do with efficiency. But that makes you feel bad, right because you're thinking, wait, was he interested in me? Or is he just thinking about whoever he's going out with right off? Why would he not like fake leave right or even go to the bathroom, like, oh you go out, I got.
Speaker 1: To run to the restroom.
Speaker 13: Maybe it was something that isn't sketchy, so he didn't feel the need to like act weird about it for.
Speaker 4: His mom or something.
Speaker 3: There could be a reasonable explanation. But maybe mister perfect isn't so perfect after all.
Speaker 13: Well that's what I'm worried about.
Speaker 4: Okay, someone what they seem.
Speaker 3: No, let's call mister perfect and find out for ourselves. Let's play a song, we'll come back and we'll try and get your second date update right after this. All right, thank you, guys, hold on a million successful businessman, great listener. Perfect. But that's how one of our listeners described the at least, I mean that's what I heard when she was telling us about going out for drinks the other night.
Speaker 2: I assume too, he was the whole package that's gonna be she said.
Speaker 3: Hunky fireman.
Speaker 4: That does not require that.
Speaker 3: It fits the description. But basically, everything was good until the very end of the night, when he told her that he had another commitment and had to get going, hugged her goodbye, then sat back down at the table that they were at, started looking at his phone.
Speaker 4: That just feels awkward to like imagine.
Speaker 2: I like.
Speaker 1: He as a human that couldn't sit through that awkwardness.
Speaker 3: Someone with a perfect butt can sit through any phone book. But we're trying to figure out the reason why he's not calling Amelia back? Amelia, you feel ready?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: And did you text or call or how did you try to get a hold of him?
Speaker 13: He actually texted me after the date and he asked me when I'm available.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then why are you needing our help to get in touch with him?
Speaker 13: Well, because I told him that I was free on Saturday and maybe we could do dancing or a show or you know, something along those lines, and he never replied to that.
Speaker 1: Oh that weird.
Speaker 13: So he goes to me after asking me on a second date.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's really weird. Ye put the feeler out.
Speaker 3: Well, I know you were worried that he might be a player, So let's call him and see what the deal is. I'm in Dalla's number right now.
Speaker 13: Thank you, guys.
Speaker 11: I need your help.
Speaker 3: Okay, We're gonna try our best. Here here we go.
Speaker 16: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hey, is this Rob?
Speaker 16: Yeah? This is Rob.
Speaker 12: Hey man.
Speaker 3: My name is jeff from the radio show Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 16: How you doing today, man, Yeah, I'm good. What is this about?
Speaker 3: Well, this is about a segment that we do on our show from time to time. We do this thing where if two people hang out and if they vibe, but afterwards their communication breaks down, we can call one of them to help figure out what's really going on.
Speaker 16: Okay, I see.
Speaker 3: Okay, So the other night you kicked it with a woman named Amelia. You remember her?
Speaker 16: I do, yes, tell her, I'm very interested.
Speaker 2: Okay, why can't you tell her that? Yeah, she said she texted you about Saturday night and you never replied to her.
Speaker 16: Oh, I'm sorry. I've been super busy with work lately. You have to understand, you know, we're we're kind of on a hiring spree right now, and it's just really hard to keep people. So I got a lot of people, you know, it's people coming in and out of my life and phone numbers and things. That's been it's been difficult to keep track.
Speaker 3: Well, I could see how how that would be confusing, But I mean, Amelia did want to see you again. She was actually expecting to hear from you, and now she's feeling like you're not interested. But that's not true.
Speaker 16: Well, yes, of course, I mean I'm interested. I mean, yeah, absolutely, So I.
Speaker 2: Feel like she's getting a lot of mixed vibes from you, Rob, and I don't know if you're doing it on purpose or not. But she also told us about like her leaving the restaurant and you staying at the table after you said that you had something else.
Speaker 3: Going on, right right, Okay, that's right, that's kind of I'm having a hard time reading you. So like you you like Amelia?
Speaker 16: Then, yeah, I think she'd be fine.
Speaker 4: She'd be fine.
Speaker 16: So I'm kind of confused right now about what you're implying. I don't understand what you're asking me here.
Speaker 4: We want to know normal dating stuff. Was she pretty?
Speaker 3: Did you guys? Vibe?
Speaker 2: Was the food?
Speaker 4: Was the conversation?
Speaker 1: I just want to know why you stayed at the table? Would she left?
Speaker 6: Said? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like it is driving me nuts.
Speaker 3: It's such a weird.
Speaker 16: Wait, wait a second, this sounds confusing. So I own the restaurant that we met in. I met with Amelia to see if she wanted to work in my restaurant. That wasn't a date.
Speaker 4: What way she didn't go on to apply?
Speaker 3: But no, she's she said that you guys met on Tinder.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, yeah, of course, yes, I mean I have on my Tinder bio that I'm looking that I owned restaurants and I'm looking to hire weight staff.
Speaker 4: Okay, first off, creative. Second, nobody reads anyone's cinder bio. Bro, just within a second, you thought.
Speaker 1: You were interviewing Amelia for a restaurant job.
Speaker 16: Absolutely sold her. Come on in and we'll talk.
Speaker 3: It makes so much sense, Okay, that he was such a good listener. He was asking me all these introspective questions they never ask you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Rob, she is going to be so embarrassed. I mean, she thought the world of you. She was like, this guy is such a unicorn. He's so amazing, he's listening.
Speaker 16: I'm very flattered. But here's the thing. It's very difficult to find good restaurant workers these days, and I'm specifically targeting. I want good looking, gregarious people, you know, people who can just be open and fun and like really grab customers and just really that's.
Speaker 1: Great, Rob, But are you single, Like, is there even a chance?
Speaker 16: Well, I mean I am single, but I'm currently seeing a couple of people, a couple.
Speaker 4: For the decision.
Speaker 16: But I did not bring Amelia into my restaurant for a dating situation.
Speaker 3: Oh you know, who's going to be really disappointed to hear that, Rob?
Speaker 1: Her face?
Speaker 3: I mean, I can't see her face but I am assuming that it is that color, because I need to tell you. She's actually on the other line listening. She wants to talk to you.
Speaker 13: What she did, Amelia, I'm so embarrassed right now.
Speaker 16: It's okay, I can understand the confusion. I get it, you know, but it says right there on my profile why I'm on tender. You know, it's another way to try to meet people who might be interested in working at the restaurants.
Speaker 3: I mean, Amelia, did you look at the profile? Did you see that sentence?
Speaker 13: If I'm being honest, I was pretty focused on that house cat tattoo.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, either that or his perfect behind. Yeah, so much good stuff to look at.
Speaker 2: Its, Amelia, Like who's having drinks with potential employees owner?
Speaker 13: Yeah, that you meet on Tinder? Like Tinder is a hookup site.
Speaker 16: Come on, yeah, it can be a hookup site. It can also be used for businesses, and they have a whole business side of the app. He's right, Seriously, eighty percent of my workers come from Tinder right now. It's actually been a really good resource. I have my manager on it. I'm on it.
Speaker 4: The thing is too on tender, you can say the age range you want male like you.
Speaker 1: It's really cool.
Speaker 2: Anyone else worried about employment law over here?
Speaker 3: Or is it just yeah, you want to talk about legalities here? I want to get back into the date.
Speaker 1: Yeah it wasn't a date, you mean the job interview.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know. Things happened for a reason, like this meeting happened Amelia called us. I don't know. Maybe there's a chance, Rob, we want to send you and Amelia out on another date. Sorry, on a first date.
Speaker 16: I guess I listen, but.
Speaker 3: But maybe I should ask Amelia first. I mean, Amelia, now that you know everything, are you interested still in Rob?
Speaker 13: I mean yeah?
Speaker 1: Now are you interested in dating or the job or both?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 13: I don't need a job. I have a job, I mean a man.
Speaker 16: Are you sure, Amelia? Because you have a great personality. I just watched a host that you would the amazing to put you in the front of the restaurant.
Speaker 3: That's some high praise, Amelia.
Speaker 6: Maybe if we.
Speaker 13: Explore the dating side of things.
Speaker 1: I mean, we're really a.
Speaker 4: Pick up a second job.
Speaker 1: But that's not too bad. You get paid though.
Speaker 3: If you just make out, that just shows what a go get her she is. You got to give her a chance.
Speaker 16: Sorry, but I do have a policy. I don't date any of my employees.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, the boss that's on Tinder.
Speaker 3: Suddenly Amilia is not interested in the job anymore. Now she just wants to go out with you. Yeah, when we'll pay for it if you agree to go out on a date, Rob, what do you say?
Speaker 16: As long as she understands I'm not really looking for a relationship.
Speaker 4: I was but a second interview.
Speaker 1: Hey, you're hot. She knows what she's getting with a bar owner. Okay, yeah, a lot of free drinks.
Speaker 3: So Rob, like, we want a definite avevancer here. What do you say, yes or no?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 16: Sure, I'd be open to that, but you know, can I pick the restaurant?
Speaker 4: Yes, that is one of yours?
Speaker 1: If you.
Speaker 6: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: You know, it does feel good when people actually agree to meet up again on one of these calls.
Speaker 1: That's the whole point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't feel quite as good when they tell us up front, like, oh, yeah, I'm not interested in anything serious at all.
Speaker 2: Just probably is gonna be one my fake This is a really good lesson for everyone to read.
Speaker 1: Bios Y.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, unless you are only looking for like a short term, one night stand thing, then who cares? But if you want the real deal and yeah, read that by.
Speaker 1: It she ended up a job interview.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she didn't know you could end up at a job interview for like to be a CEO of like a mega conglomerate company.
Speaker 4: You go, you could end up anywhere and this thing you know, you're on an amusement.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that that's how they're hiring over it, like Microsoft.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but anyway, I remember, if you ever want to get a second date update, you can always email the show. We'll call the person who isn't calling you.
Speaker 6: Back Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: They always seem to say the greatest artists in history were underappreciated in their time, Like Picasso wasn't really popular until after he died. Mozart struggled his entire life and died penniless.
Speaker 1: Actually think public. Picasso really hung out with a lot of celebrities and stuff.
Speaker 2: But whatever I think you're thinking of.
Speaker 3: Of course, I was gonna bring up tea pain undervalued legend of music.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, his new cover album is so good.
Speaker 3: Says the one fan. I'm just hoping that my enormous lack of success means that I'm one of those geniuses whose work won't be recognized and appreciated till much later in life or even when I'm dead. That's why this next one goes out to all my real fans in the year twenty two eighty seven, this song of the Week is for you. Biden is back, He's still around. It's coming up doing it at It's time for my song of the week. And over the years, I've made it my mission to highlight some of the more underappreciated and not to mention underpaid jobs in our society. You're doing the work, Jeff, I'm trying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I'm saying about mailmen, teachers, garbage collectors. I even say about the Yams.
Speaker 1: I'm a little questionable, but.
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Young athletic males. Nobody gave them the time of day till I did something about it, and then what happened nil deals. Now they're all millionaires by age nineteen. You are welcome, ms Yam. But after over a decade of songwriting, I am ashamed. Dare I say embarrassed to admit that I may have missed one extremely important group.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they texted it about it if you missed them, because they let you know.
Speaker 3: They are a faction of brave men and women who are so key to the safety and well being of our communities that I deserve to be punished for not praising them sooner. Yeah, you do text into seven eighty five nine two first ten people get to spank me for free, to teach me a lesson.
Speaker 1: You're asking for it.
Speaker 3: I deserve that, Okay, Because today I want to finally shout out all of the incredible firefighters of North America, one.
Speaker 1: Of the sexiest professions.
Speaker 3: How much they sacrifice day in and day out to protect us and just keep this community running. I mean, look at the situation in Hawaii right now. The fire crews are working around the clock twenty four to seven because that's their job and they are proud to do it. So we got to step up and support them in any way that we can. Yeah, I'm going to try and do that with a song. And that's why instead of doing the hit nineties ballad by Seal Kiss from a Rose, It's Young Jeffreys missed from a Hose.
Speaker 1: Why do I feel this may be inappropriate. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's praising the firefighters.
Speaker 1: Okay, trust that's not.
Speaker 3: The energy I need going into the song.
Speaker 1: And it's just we're coming off a yam conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah go, I'm al to the yams next seas the firefighters at the spotlight today from the point when I'm ready, point by by by.
Speaker 11: By, bye y.
Speaker 15: Bye y.
Speaker 14: There is a little fire station two blocks down the street.
Speaker 3: Who can save your cat that got stuck up a tree?
Speaker 1: Highly trained?
Speaker 10: If dad lost control.
Speaker 14: Of the grille, then fire pros in heavy clothes will run out and slide down that pole like a magic mic scene.
Speaker 10: Baby, watch them spray.
Speaker 4: Ain't out the.
Speaker 3: Mist from the homes of the flame. Ooo.
Speaker 10: Doubts it like a down my breakups? Besy YEA streams of salvation lead loose like a pulllic restrooms, you're old cave.
Speaker 3: Maybe if I pull the fire alarm, a hot fireman will cut No, do not pull the fire alarm. No, but just maybe resist the arch. If they're cute, please don't pull the freaking fire alarm.
Speaker 1: Fair.
Speaker 10: Out of all the first responders, firemen are most face the cane on career day. They're all the kid's face. Oh gray, of course they got a pet Dalmatian riding by the side, lift his leg and putting out the place.
Speaker 14: Their sirens blow, so you know to merge your car right, But some moreron is blocking the streets.
Speaker 10: Bird drain, how about you take a freaking hand move your car out the way. Ooh, my plot is pounding at the fire trust well, the blow through a Redlieder two. Because heroes gotta rules, they must break.
Speaker 15: They save dim wits who smoke near propane. They save children who fell down the drain.
Speaker 10: They keep fire engines neatly maintained.
Speaker 3: Truck's been more on of.
Speaker 14: Tunes than se fain is a calendar with shirtless fireman on display.
Speaker 10: Hi love Augustus sambern yay.
Speaker 3: When it comes to cp A, you know they do it right, begging on to help you, demonstrain and duty calls. They risk it all, they'll fight any Amber got hum.
Speaker 15: And torchwating his geese, fireman burning building, tad and place.
Speaker 3: As he ran through the flames.
Speaker 10: Ooh, got the Muska's like a hot time to fill. Yeah, extinguish that toaster you use host down carbeques on highways?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can see you through the mist from your hose that she sprays.
Speaker 10: Ooh, the fire knows the real salt.
Speaker 4: Show is you?
Speaker 10: Yeah, Smoky, the Bernis the crew. Oh when a gender review goes.
Speaker 3: A strange thank you firefighters, Yes, of women everywhere.
Speaker 1: I know we have a lot that listened to our show. I do, and we appreciate you.
Speaker 10: Especially.
Speaker 2: They always honk the horn when they drive by, and my kids get excited.
Speaker 3: Oh, they're the coolest ever. They are, And I really really hope people don't take firefighters for granted like they did with the Yams. But we're working, okay, all right, Yeah, best thing seventy five nine two. Tell us what you thought about the song of the week and shout out your favorite firefighter. We're gonna post a video up with all the lyrics there on our socials, on TikTok, on YouTube, on instagent, everywhere.
Speaker 1: Latter thirty six, whatever number you are, that's your song of the.
Speaker 6: Week, brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: We got a text to seventy five nine two that says, my uncle's been a volunteer firefighter for twenty years. He's the coolest guy ever and extremely underappreciated. I'm sending this song to him. Thank you for the recognition. Also, please donate to my GoFundMe for my upcoming elective surgery. I'd like to get a thicker neck.
Speaker 1: Wait, you can do that.
Speaker 3: At the beginning of that text, I totally get was very sweet. I'm not sure how the elective surgery relates to your hero firefighter uncle, though, maybe.
Speaker 1: Go stand out in the corner with the boot see if somebody will fill it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but anyway, if you missed it. Instead of singing the nineteen nineties popular ballad by Seal Kiss from a Rose, I sang my own version called missed from a Hose for all the underappreciated men and women out there who work as firefighters. I'd never sung about them before, and I am glad that was able to do it today.
Speaker 4: Yeah is great.
Speaker 3: I do see. We're getting more feedback on the textboard. Brook. What are you saying?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh, here's what it says.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm not sure if you got my earlier text about my GoFundMe.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I said it was elective, but I did find a doctor in Mexico who said it would protect me from a bad sunburn. Although I don't really see how Maybe.
Speaker 3: Is it like an extra flap of skin that you like fold over your you like wear it like a hoodie hats.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: Google how to get a thicker neck, maybe even donut to that go fund me while you go. Listen to the song on Brook and Jeffrey's TikTok Facebook instaff or you subscribe to our YouTube page. All of It's at Brook and Jeffrey.
Speaker 6: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: It's a beautiful day on the phone lines when Natasha from Bremerton calls in to play wind Brooks Bucks.
Speaker 13: What an intro because I love it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying it's beautiful because she is our resident male carrier.
Speaker 2: Oh, we love Natasha.
Speaker 3: She has been on to play six times. Is oh and six over? Okay, we love you, Nash.
Speaker 11: I'm good. How are you guys doing.
Speaker 1: Any big obstacles on your route lately?
Speaker 9: Actually, today's my first day back in like five days.
Speaker 1: No, No, what'd you do for vacation?
Speaker 13: It wasn't really a vacation.
Speaker 9: I just bought a house so I like moved all in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, congratulations, thank you.
Speaker 2: I bet Now you're just calling into with the money you used to want to play the game, but exactly actually got a mortgage.
Speaker 3: All right, using abuse all you want, Natasha, We're setting Broke down to the studio. While that happens, you know the game works. You got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say pass. But you have to beat Brooke outright to win? Are you ready?
Speaker 9: I'm ready?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 3: Good luck? Your time starts now. Hulk Hogan celebrates a birthday today. Is his real first name Terry Barry or Jerry Jerry? A football field is three hundred feet long? How many hundreds of feet long? Is an official hockey rink path? What planet destroying device did the Empire have in the original movie Star Wars?
Speaker 7: Path?
Speaker 3: In music, what's the term used when someone is signing with no effects? Or sorry? Is singing with no effects? Or music accompaniment?
Speaker 9: Acapella?
Speaker 3: I'll give you one more? What airline uses the slogan keep climbing delta ata? Okay, we got that in Brooke is going to come back in the studio And my producer said that you had something to say, like a PSA for male thieves or porch pirates.
Speaker 13: Oh yes, it really.
Speaker 9: I mean I would just say check your mail regularly. A lot of people are on vacation for the summertime, so you know, they're kind of space putting their mail on hold, and the theme trant.
Speaker 2: They know it.
Speaker 9: So they're just popping mailboxes, taking packages too.
Speaker 7: They just like test it out, open up a mailbox and see if something's in there.
Speaker 2: Well, you can tell if it's all we put our mail on hold. It's so easy to put your mail on hold.
Speaker 4: How do you tell brook if a.
Speaker 1: Well, when I go up to the porch quickly, how do you think I get my exercise every day?
Speaker 4: And that's also why you put yours on hold.
Speaker 3: That's also that's good advice for the residents. Do you have any advice for the porch pirates?
Speaker 9: Uh, it's not worth it, so.
Speaker 11: You don't even know what you're getting.
Speaker 2: I feel like porch pirates are just those kids that can't stand to have a package that's not opened.
Speaker 12: Do you know me?
Speaker 1: Maybe they're not. Maybe they're just so curious they need to do an unboxing video. Yeah there you go, ready, Yeah you ready?
Speaker 3: Your time starts now. Hule Cogan celebrates a birthday today. Is his real first name Terry, Barry or Jerry.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with Jerry.
Speaker 3: A football field is three hundred feet long? How many hundreds of feet long? Is an official hockey rink?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 1: Same?
Speaker 3: What planet destroying device did the Empire have in the original movie Star Wars?
Speaker 1: Watch this? They have the death star?
Speaker 3: In music? What's the term used when someone is singing with no effects or music accompany?
Speaker 12: Tella?
Speaker 3: Okay, we're gonna go to the scoreboard right now. Check out you both did with Jose. Let's get some hookers and some coke and go crazy, all right, doctor Frail?
Speaker 4: Natasha, you got to correct today?
Speaker 11: Okay?
Speaker 4: Started is strong and brook Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, I was almost rooting for you.
Speaker 3: Serious bunch of ties happening lately for some reason. But those do go to the house, Natasha, no victory. Let's get these answers. In Hulk, Hogan celebrates a birthday. His real first name is Terry. Terry Hogan turned seventy years old. Football field is three hundred feet long an official hockey rink. It's not the same as a football field, it's two hundred feet Yes? What planet device does the Empire have in Star Wars that is the death.
Speaker 1: Star got it.
Speaker 4: Good job.
Speaker 3: In music. If someone's singing with no effects or music accompaniment, they're singing a cappella and the airline with the slogan keep Climbing is Delta.
Speaker 6: Yay.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I like to travel yea.
Speaker 3: So Natasha can't give you any money here, but just we're playing, you do win a fifty dollars gift card to sugar Plum. Sugar Plum is a locally founded, woman owned business that is the natural way to be hair free. Book your appointment today at sugarplum dot com.
Speaker 9: Nice. Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah you good luck with the new house. Natasha and the neighbors. Have they met you yet?
Speaker 9: Oh my god, yes he might listen.
Speaker 3: But thanks for playing. We're going to be back to do Windbrooks Blocks same time on Monday, brooking Jeffrey in the morning.