Speaker 1: Today versus.
Speaker 2: Well, we were gonna do it to gen Z Versus Classic Movie. Yes, but miss Alexis could only get halfway through Fight Club.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's true. I watched half of it and.
Speaker 1: Then I was just it's such a good person that live on my phone.
Speaker 3: What was going on?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Make sure I understood it?
Speaker 2: Fine, it stopped halfway. It's kind of like opposite of Barbie Energy. So we don't need to delve into Club.
Speaker 3: Maybe I even paid to rent it and now I lost my money.
Speaker 1: I'm not finishing. What I'm saying is.
Speaker 2: We need new movie suggestions, something that at least can keep us attention.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean she could be on the phone at the same time, but just so she watches under like three hours.
Speaker 1: Or however long. Okay, it is a long one. It is a long one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You can text in your movie suggestions for next week for gen Z versus Classic Movie to the number right now, seventy five nine two, please do Yeah.
Speaker 1: But this week we're gonna play game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean to quick Brook now, yeah, okay, give off me.
Speaker 2: Of course, this is the game pitting the generations against each other.
Speaker 1: I'm representing the Olds and Alexis you got that, gen Z. So I'm going to be asked questions from you today.
Speaker 3: All right, ready, yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 5: So I actually can't believe we haven't talked about it yet, but the show, Ted Lasso, oh yeah, haven't even.
Speaker 1: Brought it up. I have never finished it.
Speaker 3: I know you did it.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's kind of like the Fight Club for me. I got into I finished the first two seasons and then it's just so nice, and then they got like two into themselves.
Speaker 1: All right, it's good, it's good. I just thought like, let's.
Speaker 5: Keep it simple, you know, well, you don't even need to know that much about the show for what I'm gonna ask you today.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 5: I actually thought this because, you know, lately, in our past segments a little inside, you've been doing a lot of impressions lately.
Speaker 3: TikTok, Yeah, Grandpa, you're trying to make noises so good. So I want to see if you can just give me an impression of two characters from the show.
Speaker 5: Actually, oh okay, a clip of them first, and if you can do your best imitation of it afterwards.
Speaker 3: All right, obviously, a Ted Lassett. All right, here's this for you.
Speaker 2: You know, I always figured that tea was just gonna taste like hot brown water. You know what that was, right? Yeah, that's horrible. No, thank you.
Speaker 3: You don't have to say exactly, guy, but I wouldn't give it a clip, you know what.
Speaker 2: I just always figured that tea was gonna taste like nice brown water. And you know what it does.
Speaker 1: It's nanty. It's just gross, all right, you know I would say it. So that is just not for me. I don't like it one bit.
Speaker 3: Better than him.
Speaker 1: Honestly, that was actually very good. I thank you.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, next one a little bit harder. Yeah, Roy Kent's let's play for you.
Speaker 1: Listen to me.
Speaker 3: You play like that, next week you can case the triphy goodbye, because today you will play like a bunch of lil fricks.
Speaker 1: Ye yes, I love what.
Speaker 3: He's talking to kids, and that so good.
Speaker 1: You don't listen to me, I'm hot, I gotta take.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 1: Listen to me, you little preps.
Speaker 2: You don't play like that on this feud because I will come over and give you all a speaker. Okay, yeah, little miserable.
Speaker 3: She wants to swear to children.
Speaker 2: Damn you went my life like you did, coming in here, it's worse.
Speaker 1: All right, good job.
Speaker 5: That was really and I mostly just run that for my own but now a little snippet of what the show is like.
Speaker 1: That's right, God, that was that felt good? Yes, has a comment?
Speaker 4: Well, I I would just like you like to hear an impression of the character from the show that you want to do any of them.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm not taking request. Why this is why we don't turn your mic on.
Speaker 2: I guess you're just here to push buttons.
Speaker 1: Okay, channeling too much roy Alright, this is a mistake. Alright, I love you. I'm okay.
Speaker 5: Next question, Yeah, okay, I love the impressions for that was just really good.
Speaker 1: There's a lot.
Speaker 3: Total switch up. We're gonna talk about some Hollywood it girls.
Speaker 5: Okay, oh yeah, people always changing, rotating, Okay. I see them all on my TikTok or. I see a lot of interviews and stuff. So I actually learned recently that someone in the news right now is actually trained in m M A fighting whoa, Yeah, she's even trained with Ronda ROWSI okay, and I just need you to tell.
Speaker 3: Me who it is, Okay, but I'm gonna give you options.
Speaker 5: Is it a Selena Gomez, b Sydney Sweeney or see Jamie Lee Curtis.
Speaker 1: Well that is it's kind of a wrench in the toolbox.
Speaker 3: There wasn't a Okay, you're.
Speaker 2: Supposed to be asking me questions about gen Z, not about j J Lee Curtis.
Speaker 3: She's in stuff, okay, Freaky Friday.
Speaker 1: Okay. We were just talking about Sydney Sweeney, and I know you love her. She's in Euphoria, which I.
Speaker 2: Didn't see, and then she's gonna be the new Spider Woman or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, she was in Lotus.
Speaker 1: Gosh.
Speaker 2: I know that Selena Gomez. I adore her, but I think that she's doing more of like kitchen show right.
Speaker 1: Now, how to cook, while she's not doing only murders in the building. So I'm gonna go Sydney Sweeney. All right, let's listen. How into like Emma? Did you get very into it? Like I trained with Ronda Rowsey?
Speaker 2: Sinsays what I did competitions?
Speaker 3: I got first place fighting all guys.
Speaker 1: What you got first place?
Speaker 3: Is that crazy?
Speaker 1: I really like her. I think she's like amazing.
Speaker 5: She's like super like vintage cars and I guess can fix up cars and everything.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, she's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to be Sidney Sweeney Barbie.
Speaker 3: Good job I throw that in there.
Speaker 5: Okay, I want to imagine her fight. All right, you're gonna be excited about this one. Okay, you've seen the Barbie movie twice twice.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't think i've ever I mean, honest, I don't think I've ever gone twice to the movie theaters to see the same movie.
Speaker 1: I remember this. My nieces came into.
Speaker 2: Town, so I wanted to take them and it was still good.
Speaker 3: Still held up to them like a week you went yea and very soon together.
Speaker 1: You need me to recite Do you need me to recite any lines?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: This should be pretty easy.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's kind of more of a quiz to see if you're a real fan. Ryan Gosling singing is Ken. I just needed to tell me the two lines of the main chorus. I'll play it in the background, okay, if that helps?
Speaker 4: Sing it?
Speaker 5: Waits coming a second.
Speaker 2: I'm just Ken, come.
Speaker 4: On, I'm just hold on, just Ken o brook. Oh, I know, but it's just Ken.
Speaker 2: Somewhelse s'd be ten.
Speaker 3: Ye here's the real.
Speaker 2: Anywhere up?
Speaker 5: Yeah enough, Yeah you are just barely episode.
Speaker 2: By the way, I really am voting hard for us. This is going to be Inside Gossip for our podcast exclusive right now.
Speaker 1: I really want us to dress as the Barbie cast for Halloween.
Speaker 2: Really, I think it would be so fun.
Speaker 5: I don't would be Cany, Margot, Robbie, everyone, Yes, you know, it would be weird Barbie like.
Speaker 1: Mexican, they don't like. Yeah, you'd be Alan, Yeah, Mexican.
Speaker 2: Okay, he can't resist the puny. All right, today versus back in the day. It's only available right here on our podcast. If you like it, please subscribe. That'd be awesome, And send in those movies ideas again right now to our textboard which is seventy eight five nine two, and we'll be here next week, maybe with a gen.
Speaker 1: Z versus classic movie.
Speaker 3: If your movie suggestions are good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, no pressure. Put it on Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.