Speaker 1: Couldn't get enough of us. Huh, well, hey, neither can I. I also listen to the podcast every day. After the show, I go home and I listen. I cut out the parts with everyone else. It's just me, But you should listen to the full show because it's way better that way. It starts.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Remember when everybody was celebrating canceling their cable subscriptions.
Speaker 4: God grew out.
Speaker 1: Outrageous fifty dollars monthly bill.
Speaker 5: Okay, I am it was like one hundred and fifty, yes, but yeah, I mean I was excited. I thought that I had finally figured out to, you know, put one down.
Speaker 6: On the man.
Speaker 3: You know, well, now after you cut the cord, the cord is firmly wrapped around our next because we've reached the end of an era. What experts say, once the year is done, cheap prices for streaming services will officially be over.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 7: That's why I kicked out.
Speaker 5: I mean, honestly, it's like drug dealers, Like they get you hooked right and then they up their price and they're like, you have nowhere else to go, We're your only place you can.
Speaker 2: Get this from. It's like crack.
Speaker 3: Now that you're hooked. You'll pay a couple extra bucks to watch Love Island season nineteen. I'll do some sketchy stuff or the Swedish version of Cocoa Melon.
Speaker 6: Money.
Speaker 4: Somehow, Coco Melons still comes with an Alan wrench.
Speaker 3: But Disney Plus just announced for the second time in one year, they're raising their prices again. Disneys Ye, along with Hulu, which Disney also owns the majority of stake in, they're bumping up the bill and it's rumored Netflix is looking at charging more again too, not to mention all the other streaming apps.
Speaker 2: That you have to buy.
Speaker 1: I already pay so much for Netflix because I pay for the high def four K version, and it's like crazy.
Speaker 8: I don't feel bad for you for that.
Speaker 3: It's like a month now, they're not even telling you that their massive libraries of content are shrinking by the end of the year.
Speaker 4: At this point, it feels like a bad relationship.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's really only one reasonable thing to do now. Brooke and Jeffrey are one hundred percent free to scream.
Speaker 4: There are some commercials, but you can skip freeze.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Commercial.
Speaker 3: Jose even went to management and said cut the prices for the listeners and they said they'd already cost zero dollars, and he was like, cut them anyway.
Speaker 4: Are we paying people then? To listen, how is that we're.
Speaker 1: Going back there?
Speaker 2: That's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Is it financially savvy of us to charge people nothing for our hard work?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. It's a bad business. You're horrible with this, But we're notoriously stupid. So let's prove it with the shot collar question of the day, which.
Speaker 7: Is also, we can't even strike.
Speaker 4: We don't have a union.
Speaker 3: Jake's got a trivia question to make us really question our IQs today.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Jake.
Speaker 10: Everyone knows this is my favorite month of the year, especially because of the outdoor activity it celebrates. It's pretty obvious, but for anyone who might be out of the loop, let's all say what the outdoor activity is on the count of three, one two three?
Speaker 9: Picnic month?
Speaker 2: Wait, what did you guys say, football?
Speaker 4: I was swimming.
Speaker 10: It's picnic month, clearly picnic month, which is why today we're doing a special one and done meal under the sun. Yogi Bear stole our picnic basket and ate all of our hot cross buns. Shut collared question of the day.
Speaker 5: I feel like you were inspired by yesterday's in office pic picic.
Speaker 10: Yes might be brook It's your turn. On July fourteenth, two thousand, a special six hundred mile picnic was held, extending the entire length of a country. Two millions of people turned out for the historic event to celebrate the birthday and the birthplace of the picnic. Where was it a Japan, b France or c Italy?
Speaker 4: That's so cool, six hundred mile picnic. I mean I feel like French.
Speaker 5: You picture like a French picnic basket.
Speaker 7: And cheeses and meats and a bad debt.
Speaker 4: You know, I feel like the French food could be so portable.
Speaker 2: I'm going France, Brooks said. France. That is.
Speaker 10: July fourteenth is bass Steel Day, commemorating the French Revolution, when the royal parks were open to commoners and the picnic was born.
Speaker 4: Oh good, cheese are.
Speaker 10: One for one, Jose. In Germany, picnics aren't just for eating. There are games to be played too. An outdoor picnic tradition called Fried corpor culture. Fried corporate culture, yeah there you go, encourages Germans to do what before they're outdoor games? Hey get wasted? Shout out that you're playing a game, so anyone around can join if they like.
Speaker 7: Cool played a game?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, who wants it? Or see get naked?
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, I can see any of these happening in Germany.
Speaker 2: They're they're they're built different.
Speaker 7: Your best friend lives in Germany.
Speaker 4: Have you ever had any naked picnics with her?
Speaker 7: Unfortunately? Not very friendly though.
Speaker 8: I feel like they wouldn't want strangers to play games that interesting.
Speaker 1: They would get mad at disturbing the piece.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think I like them calling out to see if anybody else wants to play.
Speaker 2: Jose said, inviting people to play your game?
Speaker 6: That is incorrect.
Speaker 10: The answers get naked. Fried corpor culture means free body culture and encourages Germans to venture out and enjoy daily activities sands clothing, even at picnics in public parks.
Speaker 4: Well maybe you should be insulted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a kid over there naked around her?
Speaker 10: All right, Jeffrey, to your turn. In Scandinavia, a popular picnic game is called cub. It's a hybrid of two sports that are both world famous. What is cub a combination of Is it a bowling? And chess, b frisbee and badminton or c croquet and dodgeball.
Speaker 1: Bowling and chess would be kind of fun, like a giant chess board.
Speaker 7: But then what do you do?
Speaker 4: Like you get a chance to bowl over the queen.
Speaker 3: I kind of like the idea of doing croque dodgeball, where you're hitting hard balls at each other to create some excitement. At least, let's go with croq dodgeball.
Speaker 10: Jeffrey went with croque and dodgeball. That is incorrect.
Speaker 2: It is bowling. In chess, you.
Speaker 10: Attempt to knock over wooden blocks with wooden batons, and you win by knocking over your opponents king. And depending on your skill level, this game can take hours. All right, we're one for three so far, Brooks. The only person to get it right, alexis it's your turn. In a recent survey in North America, they found the number one food people bring to their picnics, and one item came out on top. Is it a cookies? B watermelon or see potato salad.
Speaker 11: Slack?
Speaker 10: Wow?
Speaker 7: In our work picnic the other day, we had cookies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we had coal slat.
Speaker 4: We didn't have potato salad ever, I see its picnic, there's always watermelon. Yeah, gotta have it, some fruit.
Speaker 5: And it's nice because you can just like there's no garbage, I mean, like you just throw the rines away, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm gonna go with watermelon.
Speaker 2: It's easy, Alexa said. Watermelon. That is it's potato salad.
Speaker 10: It's known as the King of the picnic basket. And it's popular because there's so many varieties and inspired international flavors and it's cheap to make.
Speaker 2: I can see those.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Brook is the only one who got her question right. So the rest of us are taking a shock and somebody wanted to hear smack that by acon difference along, alexis you lead it?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, look.
Speaker 8: Sma, give me some mona.
Speaker 6: A question of the day Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: I'm going to ask a question that Brooke asks herself every morning when she looks in the mirror.
Speaker 2: How do you improve on something that's already perfect?
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what, Jeffrey Brook nail on head.
Speaker 3: I mean, I am grateful every single day for the tiny potato of perfection to my left. But apparently there's something else. Yeah, appairly there's something else though that a lot of people would tell you is already perfect, but they just.
Speaker 2: Made it even better.
Speaker 3: What talking about avocados week, They're pretty amazing and I spread them on toast, blend them in a smoothie, wear them as a tiny hat.
Speaker 5: It's like they have such a small window of perfection and we don't even hold that against them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we love them no matter what.
Speaker 3: But there's a new variety on the way called luna avocados mean and experts say there's been several major improvements over the prevalent haas ones that we all tend to use it for starters. The skin of the luna avocado changes color exactly when it's ripe, from emerald green to dark black, so you don't even have to guess when it's red.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Perfect.
Speaker 5: Screw grocery stores, They're like, how are we going to sell these old ones.
Speaker 3: It also has an even smoother or creamier texture on the inside, ideal for guacamole.
Speaker 5: Tell me, it's, oh god, not that watery type. You know when you get those watery avocados and you can yeah.
Speaker 4: You're like you weren't ripened on a tree, you were picked.
Speaker 1: For you years ago.
Speaker 3: The luna has been the result of decades of breeding. But don't get too excited quite yet.
Speaker 4: Just by the word breeding, it's well, don't get.
Speaker 3: It too excited for the lunas, because it's probably gonna be a few more years before it starts showing up in stores.
Speaker 2: Because avocados take about.
Speaker 3: Three to five years from planning the seed to making the first fruit.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we got away a little bit like Avocado Mills.
Speaker 2: I like a pure avocado, pure bread.
Speaker 1: I'll buy it from a shelter, if anything.
Speaker 2: I don't want to rescue. Okay, I want a pure avocado.
Speaker 4: Let's get it.
Speaker 5: Are they climate friendly avocados that would make me even happier?
Speaker 7: Avocado Mills, go take whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is it green on the inside. That's all she wants to know.
Speaker 3: Anyway, look out for those lunas.
Speaker 2: Laser Stories is coming up next.
Speaker 3: It's the radio segment who partied so hard with Tiesto last night he convinced him to legally change his name and drop the S. So now he's touring around as Tito. Oh some concert. Yeah, yeah, it's all thanks to Laser Stories.
Speaker 4: It's Expecting Vodka.
Speaker 3: The second, where we read weird news stories around the globe just like everyone else does, except we have a laser and those other blow cellas just don't. This first laser story is out of Salt Lake City. A thirty one year old woman named brin Elise made a video that's now going viral all because of an email she got from her hair salon. And the letter said they were raising their prices, so the hair extensions she normally gets would cost her close to four thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Oh my, y like thousand Wait, that's how much hair stitches extensive?
Speaker 7: Yeah, not that I've looked into it.
Speaker 3: A hair that price did seem insane, so she started doing research and realized most of the dream hair that she saw on her feed was from a.
Speaker 2: Stylist in Turkey.
Speaker 3: That's good, So she DMed him and got a quote for her perfect hair extensions and it would only run her five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: WHOA, not bad.
Speaker 7: That is a big price difference.
Speaker 3: That's when she knew she could actually save money traveling all the way to Turkey.
Speaker 2: From Utah to get her hair cut. It's gonna cost for that fly No, she.
Speaker 3: Booked a ticket on an off day and ended up finding a flight for only eight hundred dollars round.
Speaker 2: Trip round in the middle of the work week.
Speaker 7: Yeah, on a Tuesday. You come back on a Thursday.
Speaker 4: Then traveled on holiday.
Speaker 3: She rented a gorgeous apartment for the week on Airbnb for less than three hundred and fifty dollars total.
Speaker 2: Whoa nice, very nice.
Speaker 3: She also says food prices there can vary, but you can get a meal in a nice restaurant for under ten bucks.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: When we went to Thailand for our honeymoon, I think the most expensive dinner we got with drinks was like thirty dollars.
Speaker 4: We did have one guy shoot us a snake in the jungle one night as well.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, and your husband do romantically with the jungle people of Thailand.
Speaker 2: Is your own business. Keep it to yourself.
Speaker 1: When she said a snake, that's an expression.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was it.
Speaker 3: In the end, Brinn traveled over six thousand miles to get her hair down and saved two thousand, seven hundred bucks y plus.
Speaker 2: Her video was viewed ten million times, so she could be making money off of that as well.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh my god, it is paying for itself.
Speaker 2: Amazing.
Speaker 3: Okay, this next laser story is out of Oh no, it's oopsie worlds. Have you ever sent a text and autocorrect completely changed the meaning of it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, who hasn't.
Speaker 3: This might be the most epic example we've ever seen. A woman near Allentown, Pennsylvania recently texted a friend. She wanted to say, I think I just pooped myself. She wanted, she wanted to say it, except she used the S word.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, she's having a bad day, wasn't she?
Speaker 3: I think she said got worse. Unfortunately, autocorrect changed the S word to shot. Oh said I think I just shot myself. The friend immediately called one.
Speaker 7: That's a good friend.
Speaker 3: So the woman who texted had been dealing with health issues and was waiting to have surgery on both hips, so she was having trouble getting around and that's when police showed up, so she couldn't get to the door and was really embarrassed that even happened, and she had.
Speaker 4: Just pooped her pants, Like there was a lot going on in her life.
Speaker 2: She's like, I wish I shot my Oh my god.
Speaker 7: In that embarrassing moment. To the authority showing.
Speaker 3: Up, well, she told them through her ring doorbell about the autocorrect mistake, but they didn't go away. Eventually they busted down her door and yanked her outside, restraining her.
Speaker 7: She say she shot someone else.
Speaker 1: She shot herself, you know, but they think she may harm herself.
Speaker 4: I see the emergency here.
Speaker 3: This all happened months ago. We're just hearing about it now because she's suing. The lawsuit claims they also illegally detained her for thirteen hours, causing pain in psychological distress. Yes, all of this happened because of one autocorrected letter. This mechilizer story is out of Australia.
Speaker 5: OLLI with that, Yeah, you never been.
Speaker 3: A local supermarket had to be evacuated after the store manager found a rare spider on their bananas.
Speaker 2: Banana spiders.
Speaker 4: This also sounds like an innuendo a real spider.
Speaker 3: Emergency services were called in after it was identified as a highly venomous Brazilian wandering spider.
Speaker 4: Oh serious, you know, Oh my god?
Speaker 5: You know if it scares Australia, it actually must be scared, right.
Speaker 3: The creature is one of the planet's most venomous around and bites can be fatal, causing hypothermia.
Speaker 2: Blurred vision convulsions and in some.
Speaker 3: Cases uh huh, erections lifelong permanent ones.
Speaker 4: To shut the grocery store down just because the influx of men.
Speaker 3: Spider anyway, an exterminator was called into the grocery store and the doors were sealed.
Speaker 2: However, no spider was found. The manager took him home.
Speaker 3: The shop will remain closed until next week, but officials are warning local residents to be on the lookout for the four inch venomous creepy crawley that likes to hide inside cars and houses. Whatever you do, do not try to use them for recreational purposes, even if you think it will be helpful.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's just so ironic. It was found on bananas.
Speaker 6: I know it.
Speaker 3: Nextzer story is out of Science Central. We joked about it on the show, but apparently it's a real thing. Intimacy in space, or the two hundred and fifty mile high Club as they call it, will be a real thing.
Speaker 2: Karagoya, I know it, I know it, I know it.
Speaker 6: He did call it.
Speaker 7: How does it work with no gravity?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 4: It's gonna be one of those things where it's a total letdown.
Speaker 3: I mean, most experts say it should be safe enough they're safe enough. Their main concern, though, is if someone gets pregnant, because even a day or two of the radiation up in space could potentially cause issues.
Speaker 2: Oh, just be careful up there.
Speaker 3: In other space news, Russia launched its first moon lander in fifty years.
Speaker 2: Clap it up for Russia.
Speaker 6: I don't think we do that.
Speaker 7: No, you don't clap for Russia.
Speaker 2: For Russia, we do that Russia. Sorry, you've done messed up, Jeffery.
Speaker 4: You really need to read more news, like actual news.
Speaker 3: Yeah, NASA is worried other countries could find water up there for though, and refuse to share it.
Speaker 7: But we haven't found water up there yet.
Speaker 3: Oh, but Russia's going to beat us to it, and then we're all going to be clamoring over to Russia.
Speaker 4: We're back in nineteen fifty five.
Speaker 3: The tech writer who does weird size comparisons with asteroids did another one, and AI recently found an asteroid the size of one hundred and eighty two beavers.
Speaker 7: That's the comparison.
Speaker 2: That's the scale.
Speaker 7: Why does everything sound.
Speaker 3: Dirty to me speaking of one hundred and eighty two beavers? What a family of beavers? Damn the lake where this guy lives and he is.
Speaker 2: Upset about us. Yeah, that's the sound of you're angry. He is right now, he's writing a letter to his local official to complain.
Speaker 4: I'll take take that beaver damn down.
Speaker 3: That town means laser stroids has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again, same time on Wednesday. We've all been there. You're out late one night, a little too much to drink, feeling a little lonely, and you send that two am texts. It is fast forward a day later. You're apologizing profusely to your cousin. Oh, sorry, you're just cute. It was a weird, nice apology.
Speaker 2: I take it back, Okay.
Speaker 6: Unless.
Speaker 11: Take it back. I'll take it back.
Speaker 2: I promise you.
Speaker 3: There's a group of people who are gonna wish they only sent a drunk text, but instead they left an entire voicemail on our answering machine.
Speaker 2: And there's no takesie backsies, because.
Speaker 3: We're about to play him for you in a brand new loser line coming up at seven texts.
Speaker 6: You wait a minute, is this the right number? It's the loser line.
Speaker 2: Goodby, Just call me back. If you haven't heard a loser line before, it works like this.
Speaker 3: Let's say a guy approaches you while you're out at the club and uses this charming pickup line on you.
Speaker 2: Oy Sheila, Oh you Australian because you meet all my qualifications media one second number one qualification.
Speaker 3: After that, whatever you do, do not report him to the International Bad Accent Police. Instead, tell him this pickup line was pretty clever for a dingo.
Speaker 2: Okay, get.
Speaker 3: After you give them numbers the loser lines, and hopefully he leaves an awkward voicemail.
Speaker 2: We can play on the air voicemails like this one.
Speaker 11: Hey, stay s it's you know, I mention at the festival the other day and I appreciate you giving my number. You mean me your number, and I just want to invite you over to my place this weekend. I've actually got this. I've had this pretty dope setup. It's like a bow and arrow setup. I like built this backdrop myself, and it's it's pretty cool. And if you if you want to print out like a picture of your boss or or a douchey X or something like that, you know we can. We can tack it on the target and fire away, you know, let it rip. But yeah, you know I'm going to say this, but I don't know if you know, but shooting a bow and arrow is kind of a natural aphrodisiac, so we can hit a target more than one way. You know, I'm sire. That's so stupid, But I don't know. I figured i'd shoot my shot, you know what I mean? All right, Well, give me a call back.
Speaker 5: Oh by god, that was such a lesson, and stop your message halfway.
Speaker 12: Through you.
Speaker 2: At all?
Speaker 7: No, I actually was still even, Like sure, I got a.
Speaker 4: Couple of people's faces I could bring to an archery like I was still there.
Speaker 2: I think we've heard worse. Oh yeah, for sure. For sure, let's give him credit for not being the worst person to ever the bar.
Speaker 13: Next message, Hey Derek, it's you know from yesterday.
Speaker 9: Okay, So yeah, I just wanted to thank you for their night.
Speaker 13: I don't know. I don't know how that happened.
Speaker 11: I don't know how I got so drunk, honestly, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 13: How many long islands did I have, Like, I honestly don't know if they're so good. So it was again to thank you because you didn't have to hold my hair when I my pizza out of the bus and you know, thank you for you know, listening to me when I cried about my ex you know, times and one hundred. I would never like in a million years exchange numbers with someone in that state. But you know what they say, if you can't handle me at my worst, then you.
Speaker 14: Don't deserve me at my best.
Speaker 13: And well, clearly you can handle me at my worst.
Speaker 14: So that's a good time.
Speaker 13: Although I will be honest, I have been worse than that before.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't even bite any security guards this time out?
Speaker 4: Did you guys catch that she was peeking out of a bus window?
Speaker 3: But hey, if you're into helping a bunch of drunk strangers, then go follow us on TikTok book and Jeffrey. We have the top loser line of the week posted every single week on there, and you never know. It could make you smile, it could make you ill and puke off the side of the bus. Let's find out what happens in.
Speaker 14: This next clib next message, Hello, Alessandra's it's it's me. Remember me. You gave me your numeral at the bar, the bar, the fiesta party. I didn't realize you didn't speak English. I uh, I don't speak Italian. I'm sorry you are Belissi mom my, uh.
Speaker 9: Me, no, uh.
Speaker 14: Uh, you're very beautiful.
Speaker 15: You like movie.
Speaker 14: I have the narrow money. Uh call me cellula, cellular phone, Telephonoh call me.
Speaker 3: You know, he could have googled a few nice things to say to a woman in Italian before the call, but I appreciate that he said no, no, no, I'm gonna wing.
Speaker 2: It and speak Gibberish, Spanish Middle from the heart.
Speaker 4: He could have just realized she was just pretending like she couldn't speak English, like.
Speaker 7: Since the beginning of time.
Speaker 2: It's weird. Her name was kimber.
Speaker 15: Next.
Speaker 16: Hey, Matt, it's tea. I was just calling because I'm just I'm just very frustrated because I have all these plants and they keep dying. And remember we were talking and you said you were a grower and like you you know, you mentioned you like a green thumb or something. I'm like the grim reaper of plants over here, Like I just my succulent, my cactus dies. How do you kill a cactus? They live in places called death Valley. Apparently it's just my apartment and I have overtwater and you're underwatering, and I like, try singing to them, because I've read somewhere that if you sing to the plants like they're very you know, gentle kind creatures. And then I'm like, well, maybe they don't make my songs.
Speaker 17: I don't know what kind of.
Speaker 16: Music they like. I know I'm not like the best singer in the world, but I you know, I'm not the worst. And like maybe they should like understand my vibrational intentions and realize like I'm trying to be nice, and then they could just grow a lease, like how just sproute once? That's not you know what? No, don't even just stop falling off you have?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you make fun of my singing. I'm gonna say, just you need to understand my vibrational intention I.
Speaker 2: Want to see what the plants look like in Alexis's apartment. Are they not a lot less graveyard?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The Loser regularly at this time every week, and make sure you subscribe to the Brook and Jeffery YouTube channel.
Speaker 2: You can hear all the Loser line second dates and phone taps right there. We're gonna do a phone tap.
Speaker 6: Right after this Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: When you're on the phone with a customer service person. There's a few personal questions that they're allowed to ask, like how's the weather in your area? Oh?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you having a nice day?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Have you thought about going back to your ex who cheated on you and giving you more chance.
Speaker 4: You'd actually get into it?
Speaker 3: Are you not supposed to ask that one? That's very crossing a boundary, because that's what Jose does in your phone tap right now?
Speaker 2: Another Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, my name is Garrison from customer Support.
Speaker 2: Is this Jenna?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 12: Why?
Speaker 1: Hi, Jenna? I just first off, I wanted to apologize for the snaffhoo regarding your account. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 17: I'm not aware of a snap. Who what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: So you haven't spoken with David, your fiance, about what?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: I just got off the phone with him like five minutes ago, and he was really upset.
Speaker 16: I really don't understand what's going on.
Speaker 9: Can you just please tell me?
Speaker 1: So here's the situation, and it's a little bit of a long story, but I read the work order incorrectly and I just need to confirm that you were leaving his family plan and joining Michael's and he was not lappy. Yeah, apparently that's like your ex boyfriend or something.
Speaker 17: Why in the hell would anybody do that to me. I didn't sign up for that.
Speaker 1: I was going through paperwork and it had both men's income on it listed, and I was like, there's no way she's with that David guy. Michael makes so much more than him. So I just mess a button.
Speaker 14: Okay, none of if it's any of your sam business.
Speaker 17: I don't see how you get off looking at other people's financials or anything else that's for that matter.
Speaker 2: It's my bad.
Speaker 1: Like I just thought it was like a lose zero get with the hero type of thing. Right, They're not going to be with.
Speaker 2: A poor guy.
Speaker 17: You are a customer service person and all you are doing is stirring up in my life. I don't even talk with Michael like a year, and you have got me on his plans.
Speaker 6: Honey.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping I'm not crossing any boundaries here. But Michael and I did speak about it in boundaries.
Speaker 17: You that's stomped on the boundaries with your big boots.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know if you heard what I said. I said I spoke with Michael about it.
Speaker 16: You talked to Michael, Yeah, what are you doing?
Speaker 6: I did?
Speaker 1: He says everything happens for a reason, and he'd actually like you to call him.
Speaker 17: I bet he would, but he's a douchebag, and I'm not going to and you're not going to put me on his plan.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but like your current boyfriend, David just seems so like quick tempered and insecure.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: Michael was like, sweet, you need to shut the hell up.
Speaker 17: You don't even know what you're talking about. You spent five minutes on the phone with somebody and you're going to be their judge, and damnation, listen, I.
Speaker 1: Know tempers are flaring right now.
Speaker 17: I can damn right they are. Well, you have every right to be mad. You are a horrible customer service person.
Speaker 1: I am sorry. I just want to make sure, like, are you confident you made the right choice?
Speaker 17: How dare you ask me that? That is none of your business? Okay? Michael is on, No, David is wonderful. Okay, he you're getting me all frustrated.
Speaker 1: Was that a little slip of the tongue.
Speaker 16: You need to shut up.
Speaker 17: I need you to fix this right now or I'm going to come down there.
Speaker 2: It's your life, your decisions.
Speaker 17: Damn right it is.
Speaker 1: So here's what I recommend. Obviously, your having conflicted thoughts. I think you go back to your ex boyfriend's house and sleep with Michael one last time, just.
Speaker 17: To see no, no, no, you's right now. I'm tired of you, and I'm tired of this conversation.
Speaker 1: Okay, but this is the last thing I'm going to say. Michael is totally open to talk about reconciliation.
Speaker 17: He told me that you are out of your damn mind.
Speaker 1: I mean, it wasn't his fault he got caught cheating.
Speaker 16: I am going to come down there and have your job.
Speaker 17: I'm going to get you fired. This is so inappropriate.
Speaker 1: You know it's actually inappropriate that you're not giving him a second chance.
Speaker 17: I don't want to hear it. Shut up, fix it right now now.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, I just need permission for my supervisors Brooke and Jeffrey first, and then I can do that.
Speaker 17: Okay, will you give a little Brook and Jeffrey to act down here because I need everything that you picked up today.
Speaker 1: Do you know them, because I'm pretty sure they I'll at least approve you for a prank phone call. If not, the plan switchy thingy, you know the phone call that's happening right now that your fiance David set you up for what It's a prank. This whole thing has been a prank.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Are you me right now?
Speaker 2: That's the point I am kidding you.
Speaker 1: My name's actually a Jose from Brook and Jeffrey in the morning and this is a phone tap.
Speaker 2: Your fiance set you up.
Speaker 16: Holy crap me. And if you get a game went on, I get home.
Speaker 17: The hell is crazy.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: You were talking the other night about how awful your ex was and how thankful you are to have him.
Speaker 17: So well, I'm not as thankful as I was before.
Speaker 6: Wake up every morning with funk taps weekday mornings on the twenties, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Places you probably shouldn't kiss.
Speaker 3: During your one on one disciplinary meeting with your child's teacher.
Speaker 4: Gets a kid out of trouble, you know, it gets their.
Speaker 2: Grades up a little bit?
Speaker 3: Or what about in the middle of your annual mammogram, ma'am chest your mouth here, you're already half naked.
Speaker 5: That is really I mean just the position, oh mammogram I'm thinking of the other doctor.
Speaker 2: No, that one you need. You should be kissing for sure.
Speaker 3: But we heard about a first kiss from one of our listeners recently and it sounded like one of the most awkward experiences ever, not just because of where it happened, but how it started. You're gonna hear it in your brand new second date update next kiss me.
Speaker 2: I was kidding the second date up date.
Speaker 3: In previous second date calls, we've heard of people visiting a cemetery for a date. Remember the guy that wanted to introduce the girl to his grandparents and so he took her to meet them.
Speaker 4: Like maybe a couple of years into your relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, a little intense for the first date.
Speaker 3: We've also heard about people stopping in on a funeral in the middle of their date because they forgot that they double booked it. And we're like, we can get back to bar just a second, but I have to make Chris stop just real quick.
Speaker 2: I just have to be seen here.
Speaker 4: You can get a free bouquet flower though for your dates.
Speaker 2: They don't know, Jose, but you know, I don't think we've ever heard about two people meeting at a funeral before, so This is definitely a Brook and Jeffrey first and one of our listeners. Julia says it just happened to her. So, Julia, welcome to the show.
Speaker 9: Hi guys, Hey.
Speaker 4: With my background, I just have to ask you weren't related, right, No, it wasn't.
Speaker 9: A kissing cousins situation. I'm glad to say that at least.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, who is this guy that you met?
Speaker 9: So I met Rick at a funeral?
Speaker 4: Is it to ask that before we asked who died? Or do we not ask who died? Is that weird?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 2: I don't know them. I'm sorry. Was it someone in your family?
Speaker 9: It was not someone in my family. It was a good friend of mine. It's her colleague that passed away. Okay, she said she really didn't want to go by herself and last place I thought I was gonna meet someone I'll be honest with.
Speaker 2: Oh really, I know it's in Alexis's top five.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I am emotional and vulnerable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but look at her, an old rich guy that's close to the same thing.
Speaker 2: She can wear her tiny black dress with the crop top black dress.
Speaker 7: You can't wear that's my funerals.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, sorry, sorry, I know this is more of a serious topic, but so how did you meet Rick?
Speaker 9: So it's a tiny event. There's like maybe twenty five thirty people, and I'm kind of people watching and I look up and here's this like super cute, sensitive guy. And something in me said, when he's going to find someone that's showing like this vulnerable side to them?
Speaker 2: Oh he was looking vulnerable.
Speaker 7: Well, I can't imagine some stoke dude going and not cry.
Speaker 2: I haven't cried at a funeral. And in a while you have it. I got, I got an appearance to a poll.
Speaker 7: I guess it is more rare than alexis. And I figure, how do you.
Speaker 4: Strike up a conversation with him because you don't know him?
Speaker 9: Well, it was like a private event, so there was like a viewing room and then there was like a little reception area with some snacks.
Speaker 2: Walk up to him and come here often, Oh god, what did you do a little bit like that?
Speaker 9: I went in and I just thought, let me go say hello. So we started to chatting, just like superficial like surface stuff was what was his vibe?
Speaker 2: Getting chatted up in the middle of the funeral by a cute girl crying like Yeah, my name's Rick.
Speaker 9: I think it gave him like a moment of distraction because he was so upset. Yeah, it was a beautiful day and there was like a little park outside, so I don't know who brought it up, but we decided why not get some fresh air and just kind of do a lap around the park.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so he was thinking what you were thinking, Like don't you think you guys?
Speaker 5: I mean like if a if a pretty girl you don't know comes up to you at a funeral, like why would.
Speaker 7: You live with her?
Speaker 18: You wouldn't live with her, Like if your whole family's there and all your friends, Like, well, sometimes if you're wound up in that emotional situation, it just helps to get out of there for a second, to have a chance to breathe and decompressed rather than being stuck in.
Speaker 4: A room and feeling all those but not with someone you just met.
Speaker 2: If you want to be picky about who you take your walks with. Was how was the walk?
Speaker 9: It was great. We were like chatting, you know, we were kind of like just getting to know each other, And so I brought up the person that passed and just kind of asked them like how he knew her.
Speaker 4: That's a pretty normal question that if you're.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And that's when he got really emotional. So okay, I went in, you know, just to give him a hug, you know, for comfort, and we did kiss.
Speaker 2: Whoa, wow, I told you.
Speaker 1: We kiss from all the da Oh my god, wait is this the date?
Speaker 4: Like, did you guys you made.
Speaker 9: Out at the This is so weird, like we just had one innocent kiss. It was yeah, we it didn't get heavy or anything like that. And once we got back into you know, the room, I jokingly said to him, Hey, maybe next time, you know, we'll made outside of a funeral.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, because you're this is where.
Speaker 2: This is working.
Speaker 7: What did he say?
Speaker 9: So we exchanged numbers all right, and everything seemed fine. And now I can't get a hold of them.
Speaker 2: Okay, how long has it been.
Speaker 9: It's been about a week week.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is the one time we can't say she got ghosted.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, the right right today?
Speaker 15: Okay.
Speaker 2: And there's no chance there or any other like cute girls at the funeral.
Speaker 9: No, there really wasn't a lot of other people there.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's just still trying to process it all, you know. That's a lot of emotion in one day.
Speaker 9: That's fair, That's fair. I just kind of I'm curious. Did I really cross the line? Am I am my head? I just I'm dying to know what the other don't you start.
Speaker 2: All right? I'm trying to figure out the right way to say this. Put your your anxieties to rest. No, I don't know. We'll get answers.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're hopefully more uplifting second date update, less morbid second date up dates exactly.
Speaker 2: We'll do it right after this, Okay, okay, okay, hold on, I'll be honest.
Speaker 3: The most shocking part of what we just heard after Julia met a guy at a funeral is the fact that all of my co hosts seem to be totally cool with it.
Speaker 6: What do you mean what?
Speaker 2: I'm surprised.
Speaker 3: I thought somebody here would take issue with an impromptu funeral hookup.
Speaker 5: If people get horny at my funeral, I say, go for it, get dressed up anyway.
Speaker 7: Paradigm, it's definitely unique.
Speaker 3: Is the only one who's like kind of reserved about it. A wish as they went farther.
Speaker 7: You know, the only thing life is guaranteed, Jeff is death. Taxes you.
Speaker 2: Open. Yeah, that's not usually a turn onto people, though, Broke.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess I underestimate this group, how down you are for anything? And I said, I said hook up. That's kind of a strong word, it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's an innocent kiss that proves love can blossom anywhere.
Speaker 2: That's right, even from death.
Speaker 7: Usually that's pretty fertile ground.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Julia, if we will, I'm it's a serious thing.
Speaker 7: Okay, cry, I mean, what's your option.
Speaker 2: I apologize for Brook first of all. Okay, I kind of get it all right now, if we are.
Speaker 3: Able to get you a second date, are you excited to tell your future grandkids that you frenched their father above a tombstone?
Speaker 2: That tasteful French it, Julia?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I am. He's just super cute and sensitive and that's like what I was trying to attract. So there he is. Sorry I met a funeral.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, you know, we'll be respectful when he's on the phone, because he did get emotional when you brought up the person that passed. Like, we don't want to we don't want to hurt his feelings or you know, make him upset.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Like, I don't want to be a jerk, you know, and be insensitive.
Speaker 2: But unless he's a jerk to us first, then well if he starts it, I can't help myself. You higher, Nope, going low right now. I'm worried about this call.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hey, we're looking for Rick.
Speaker 15: Uh this is Rick was calling.
Speaker 2: Hey Rick, My name is jeff from a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. Hey Rick, good morning.
Speaker 15: Uh, Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 3: We were past some security footage from a local cemetery and what we saw something interesting happen there.
Speaker 2: We heard the angle over taken here. Yeah you don't. I think you just reinded.
Speaker 3: We're a radio show do a silly segment called second Date Updates?
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, I know that was a lot. Yeah, we went all over the place.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This is a segment where we try and help out our listeners who've met someone or been on a date with someone they really liked, try and get another date and figure out why.
Speaker 2: It hasn't happened yet.
Speaker 3: So the cemetery I was talking about was where you met Julia, one of our listeners. Julia, it was about a week ago.
Speaker 15: Yeah, no, I remember, Julia.
Speaker 4: What was that like for you meeting Julia.
Speaker 15: I mean she was great. Really, I didn't know where long, but we really vibed a lot of That is a funeral, you know.
Speaker 3: We get the sense that you may have liked her a little bit because rumor has it YouTube kissed.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 15: Yeah, listen, guys, I'm gonna it's just a weird situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was definitely.
Speaker 4: I bet you didn't expect that to happen that day.
Speaker 15: Well, for sure.
Speaker 6: Not.
Speaker 15: Listen. I just feel guilty, and that's why I haven't called, just because it was a funeral.
Speaker 2: Are you in a relationship that's it?
Speaker 15: No, No, I'm not at all. It's uh, it's a job thing job.
Speaker 4: Do you feel guilty of your job?
Speaker 15: I'm just going to be straight with you.
Speaker 12: I was hired by that person that the person who has passed away her family to be a professional mourner at the event.
Speaker 4: Wait, what, professor say that?
Speaker 6: Slower?
Speaker 4: Say that slower.
Speaker 12: I was hired by that person's family to be a professional mourner the event.
Speaker 2: Even slower.
Speaker 4: Right in the middle, You didn't know the person who died at the funeral?
Speaker 15: No, I've a mother before.
Speaker 7: Oh what why why do they need you?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 5: Why did you get emotional. She said, you got emotional when you guys were go on the walk and you brought.
Speaker 2: Her us mourners.
Speaker 15: Essentially, I am paid to be a mourner there.
Speaker 12: So what happens is I go to things like this, to a funeral, and I'm an actor, I become emotional.
Speaker 5: Why why would people want that a funeral though? It's like Grandma wasn't that well loved.
Speaker 4: Can somebody cry for it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 6: I don't get it?
Speaker 2: She said, it was a super tiny funeral. Maybe this makes sense. You might want one of these for.
Speaker 7: Your Let's just keep this, guys, I'm forcing you to cry.
Speaker 1: I'll be a professional laugher at your funeral.
Speaker 2: Brug Yeah, why that is a good question. Tho, why do people hire you? What's the point?
Speaker 15: Well, sometimes it just makes a place look fuller.
Speaker 12: Sometimes people are less self conscious about getting emotional if there's already someone there doing it.
Speaker 5: I'm kind of an icebreaker, Okay, I mean for like a you know, emotionally closed off family.
Speaker 4: That kind of makes sense.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so back to what you called. I really don't want to tell her why I was there. I mean, I was paid to be there, and it feels strange to tell her now.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, you know, you don't have to beat yourself up trying to figure out how to tell her because he kind of already did.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Wait, so you actually get paid to cry at stranger's funeral?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's Julia.
Speaker 14: Yeah, no, I got that.
Speaker 2: We'll just let you guys talk.
Speaker 11: Listen.
Speaker 12: I mean you heard it essentially. Yeah, I am paid to cry there, But it's not just crying sometimes though, like I've given a speech before, I've been a pall bearer. I mean, I guess I just sort of lucked out. I didn't I didn't realize one of my job perks was meeting folks as we bury the dead.
Speaker 15: But there you go.
Speaker 2: Wow, Julia, I mean, how are you feeling hearing all that?
Speaker 9: I guess I just like thought you were this like really sensitive person that was like feeling your emotions and then just to find out that it's all just like a big game. It's I don't know's I'm kind of I.
Speaker 15: Know it's super weird.
Speaker 12: I know I was weird when I first got hired, But my feelings for you are real. The second time I cried with you in the park, remember Law, that was real.
Speaker 15: You brought the real emotion out of me, and that's that's why I kissed you.
Speaker 9: But you cried because I brought up the person that passed. So all you did was just you were like primed to be triggered by that to cry. So how can I trust like anything when like I know that you're preparing yourself for a reaction.
Speaker 15: I mean, do you trust a dentice to not scrub your teeth when he's not at work? You know what I mean? Work is work?
Speaker 16: You don't.
Speaker 4: Okay, that was a weird analogy, but you got somewhere I see.
Speaker 7: Okay, Yeah, he's able to leave it at home.
Speaker 4: I mean he sounds sincere. Were you gonna call her?
Speaker 15: I wanted to, Yeah, I just I didn't know how to say it. I was trying to figure it out.
Speaker 2: He's in a tough position, didn't Yeah.
Speaker 3: I want to believe you at this point, Rick, And I feel like at this point, I mean, I might cry if you guys don't go out together on another date, because what.
Speaker 2: Does that say about me as a radio host to send you on a date? Making me laugh?
Speaker 11: We're paid for the guy?
Speaker 4: Are you sure you want to send guy?
Speaker 2: Seriously?
Speaker 3: Rick, are you up for seeing Julia and because it sounded like you were genuinely into her?
Speaker 11: Yeah, yes.
Speaker 2: Now the question is, Julia Art, are you still interested in going out with Rick again after what you heard?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 9: I think I have to pass. I'm sorry, terrible you are.
Speaker 2: I can't make this happen. I can't make anything happen.
Speaker 4: This is pathetic.
Speaker 15: I got a gig next Tuesday. I can't go to if you want to kill in for me.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's almost gonna be like is that young Jeffery.
Speaker 6: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning?
Speaker 3: Drunk entertainers dressed in funny outfits, a giant kiddie pool filled with strange liquid? Where are we in an epic tug of war battle over the last can of bubblegum flavored white claw?
Speaker 7: Are we a sorority?
Speaker 3: It might sound like a children's birthday party at books house. No, I'm actually describing a typical NFL tailgate. And the person over that last white claw was, of course, our social media coordinator, Alexis. Yeah, because she joined Jose down at the stadium this weekend to moot you off the fans during the pregame festivities and also ask them what you're doing at the tailgate.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have a brand new batch of audio to play for you coming up at eight ten.
Speaker 3: Dust off your lucky jersey, baked that six hundred layer nacho dipped, and install.
Speaker 2: A toilet seat right onto your lazy boy. Because football is.
Speaker 5: Back, baby.
Speaker 2: At the season, so soon.
Speaker 6: Soon.
Speaker 2: How dare you say stuff like that, Brooke?
Speaker 3: It's no The fans have been anxiously waiting for it, which is why the other day thousands rushed down to the stadium so they could hear the sweet symphony of helmets crashing, whistles blowing, and people screaming.
Speaker 1: Wait, fourteen dollars for one corn dog.
Speaker 2: It is like a spot for sports.
Speaker 3: But amongst all that chaos, you could also hear her own Jose Bolanios and Alexis Fuller walking around asking the fanatics a simple question, what you're doing at the tailgate?
Speaker 7: What you doing at the tailgate?
Speaker 2: Were drinking?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 6: Who's we?
Speaker 16: Who's this with you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm James, it's my bro You know how long have you been drinking for today? About an hour?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Since I woke up.
Speaker 7: You woke up an hour ago?
Speaker 4: Yeah, woke up, started drinking pretty much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is it the tailgate or just every day I work at a bar.
Speaker 17: You work at a bar, but you're not working today.
Speaker 2: No, no, supposed to be working right now.
Speaker 7: Oh did you call him sick?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Worse, worse.
Speaker 7: What's worse than being sick? What'd you say?
Speaker 2: Oh, brother got in a car accident?
Speaker 7: Oh you did?
Speaker 11: Yeah? I did?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: What's wrong with your saying you're sick?
Speaker 2: I used that on Thursday?
Speaker 11: Is a lot.
Speaker 6: I want to hate.
Speaker 4: I don't want to hate on him, but I've used worse. You know, by the time I said, my roommate fell down the stairs and broke her arm.
Speaker 7: Oh, sometimes you just got to get creative.
Speaker 4: He's like the creative, the less questions you get.
Speaker 3: My dog ate his homework on Wednesday. He got his arms stuck in the blood pressure machine at the drug store.
Speaker 2: He's running out of idea. Watch his bosses like, you don't even have a brother, Yeah, not anymore?
Speaker 3: What you're doing at the tailgate, just trying to forget what I'm doing and where I have to be.
Speaker 1: Right now, You're at a tailgate with a bunch of people, everyone's drinking and laughing, and you're just kind.
Speaker 2: Of serious over here. That's just part of my life.
Speaker 1: But you're you have a beer in your hand, you have a jersey on. Are you excited to watch him football?
Speaker 6: At least?
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to dress.
Speaker 1: The part you're trying to blend in is what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Yes, why is that? It's kind of leap? Oh, what's going on? I don't know. He just walked away. What is he doing?
Speaker 6: Do we know?
Speaker 2: Do we know why?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: He's coming back. I don't understand what happened. There were you trying to end the interview and then you left your beer here? Because now you just came back and picked your beer up.
Speaker 2: My gummy kicked in about ten minutes friar.
Speaker 11: Oh no, I got it back.
Speaker 4: I was like, why would he ready to even talk to Hosea? Oh he can't fill his arms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's in the corner of the tailgate doing his own thing. Why is this purple dragon trying to talk? I'm gonna leave. I'm gonna leave my beer.
Speaker 3: That's what you're doing at the tailgate where Jose and Alexis went down to the football game and asked all the fans.
Speaker 2: A simple question, what you doing at the tailgate. I'm just here with a couple of friends, having some beers, about to go watch the game.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I have to ask.
Speaker 2: You're with a group of girls, they're just friends.
Speaker 4: You're not dating any of them?
Speaker 2: No, just friends? Yeah, not hooking up with any of them. No, I don't hook up.
Speaker 7: Why are you on the friend zone? What have you done wrong?
Speaker 15: Well?
Speaker 2: Actually I think that I got the lake house with a boat, so they're probably just.
Speaker 9: Here for me.
Speaker 7: Wait, you're the lake house of the boat.
Speaker 2: I mean you want my number, I give.
Speaker 9: It to you.
Speaker 7: I mean, why are you taking the boat out next?
Speaker 2: Literally tomorrow night.
Speaker 7: You got to give you my number.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it'll just be meet you and a bunch of girls. All the pictures you want. Nut dudes at all, not even Jose.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I love you.
Speaker 2: How was the boat?
Speaker 7: Oh so good?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 7: Your voice change? Oh my god, I can't help it.
Speaker 2: Well how many times does that happened to you?
Speaker 4: Where people want to come out of my boat?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Where you get on your guys boat?
Speaker 4: I buy my own boat.
Speaker 2: Job like your boat?
Speaker 6: Gross?
Speaker 2: Get away for me. What you're doing at the tailgate just drinking pounding drinks? Really honestly, realize you have a football game to go to after this crack.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's going to be a blast.
Speaker 2: We're not even going to watch it.
Speaker 7: We're here for the boys.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're here for the boys. Your your friends are here for the football game.
Speaker 7: I'm here for the football players.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Would you ever go out with the professional athlete?
Speaker 6: Hell?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, yes?
Speaker 2: Why why date an athlete?
Speaker 6: Money?
Speaker 2: Not even some? Actually I have dated a professional athletes?
Speaker 7: No way, Oh he was a professional athlete.
Speaker 1: Oh, your friend just kind of called you out during high school and college?
Speaker 2: The way. How did the breakup work?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 7: I said, I don't want to be with you anymore.
Speaker 2: You broke up with him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it just wasn't worth it looking back.
Speaker 1: Did you make the right decision now that he's rich and famous?
Speaker 7: No, I really have fumbled the bag.
Speaker 4: She's like, it wasn't worth it.
Speaker 18: I mean it was, yet, I just it's hard for me to admit that thought being the bigger person.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't know why you guys say love doesn't exist anymore?
Speaker 12: Not sure.
Speaker 3: When Jose asked why would you date an athlete? I thought she was going to say intellect for sure, money, That.
Speaker 7: Was deep conversation.
Speaker 2: Why do you say that? Off the air?
Speaker 1: Literally I was talking to her, thanking them, saying goodbye, and she's like, I was like, seriously, why didn't work out?
Speaker 2: And She's like, he was so dumb. She definitely doesn't like our show though. That's what you're doing at the tail.
Speaker 6: Game, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: We have a new player on the phone named Erica, who is a retired from the Navy.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you this, Erica, everyone in.
Speaker 3: This room is saluting right now, except for Brook, who has her back turned for some reason. Just a game, come on, like competitiveness against the entire art forces.
Speaker 5: Okay, listen, my brother in law also retired from the new All right, okay, so.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Really appreciate what you have done for this country.
Speaker 19: Erica, Thank you, Brook.
Speaker 2: But I have anger, she said, but I am.
Speaker 4: Going to annihilate you in this game.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Wow, Bro, I mean you expected.
Speaker 19: That, though, Erica, Right, well, we'll see.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's awesome, She's like, what am I god to Let's send Brook out of the studio for a second.
Speaker 9: Erica.
Speaker 3: While she leaves, we'll explain the rules. You got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say past. But you have to beat Brooke outright to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 6: I'm ready?
Speaker 3: All right, good luck? Your time starts now. The Sega Genesis gaming system was released on this day in what decade?
Speaker 6: Nineteen ninety A.
Speaker 2: Terrapin refers to what type of animal.
Speaker 9: It?
Speaker 3: Again, a terrapin refers to what type of animal? What tennis tournament has a famous all white dress code name the famous music the female musician who was originally born with the name Destiny Hope. What was the official language spoken in ancient Rome?
Speaker 6: Pas?
Speaker 2: Okay, quick review of your own performance, there.
Speaker 19: Erica, I don't think I did very well.
Speaker 3: Okay, honest with yourself. I do see on my phone screener here that you work out three hours every single day?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 6: What do you do?
Speaker 7: Don't you get bored?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 19: I do a little bit that I part of it is an hour of abdominals and then I do two hours on my elliptical machine and I read and I watch movies.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh, I could hear your muscles through the phone. That's amazing.
Speaker 2: You are dedicated.
Speaker 3: We're gonna give you Jose's phone number, so you two can swap exercise tips and tricks because Jo has a bunch.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I like to cry in the shower for thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, good core workout and if you make the water really hot, you sweat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know it's healthy to cry.
Speaker 3: Yer, put that into your routine. Okay, okay, turn you ready? Yeah, your time starts now. The Sega Genesis gaming system was released on this.
Speaker 2: Day in what decades, oh gosh, eighties. A terrapin refers to what type of animal?
Speaker 4: Terrapin? Is it a bird?
Speaker 3: What tennis tournament has a famous all white dress code?
Speaker 2: M British Open named the female.
Speaker 3: Musician who was originally born with the name Destiny Hope Hope, uh pass. What was the official language spoken in ancient Rome?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Got there? Know what Roman language sounds like?
Speaker 4: We're gonna go to the score the Roman numerals. Oh, it's probably Latin. Wasn't it Latin for that?
Speaker 2: Let's go to the scoreboard with Jose.
Speaker 7: To get down lucky.
Speaker 2: Yea Erica, you got one? Correct?
Speaker 4: God? It was rough Erica for me too, She says, it was I've never heard of.
Speaker 2: I know, for number one? Usa.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you say you would say even.
Speaker 7: And bok you also got tied.
Speaker 2: Tie does go to the house on these Erica.
Speaker 4: I'm just lucky it wasn't a push up competition.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, let's get these answers in the Sega Genesis gaming system released on this day back in the nineteen eighties nineteen eighty nine. Specifically, a terrapin is a type of turtle. Yeah, they're the mascot for the universe. We have Maryland.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I know from you Maryland.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 3: Interesting tennis tournament that has the all white dress code is Wimbledon brook Isn't that the same as it's like the British.
Speaker 2: Open, But it's called Wimbledon, so you gotta say wimbled not enough for it.
Speaker 3: The famous female musician originally born with the name Destiny Hope, she's known as Miley Cyrus changed it to Miley because she was so smiley.
Speaker 4: Isn't it crazy that Miley is a more normal name than the one that you.
Speaker 5: Know, like, well, it's a celebrities, right, So he was like Destiny Destiny Hope, Yeah, stupid.
Speaker 2: The official language spoken in ancient Rome that was.
Speaker 5: Latin and sorry to any Destiny's listening like it's a great name. Just Destiny and Hope together is a little redundant to oh yeah, are b are that great name?
Speaker 2: Erica.
Speaker 3: We can't give you any money here, but just for playing, you do win a pair of tickets to see Sam Smith perform at Climate Pledge Arena on August twenty third.
Speaker 6: Hey, oh sweet, thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's gonna be an ad workout, law dancing.
Speaker 2: Rusting, finding.
Speaker 3: I think you enjoy Erica, thank you so much for playing. We all salute you. We'll be back to de Windbrooks Buck same time tomorrow
Speaker 6: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.