Speaker 1: Jemma's all right, your dad is alright. You're just in a little weird serender serender all right.
Speaker 2: Hey, how exciting was that top secret thing I sent you? That the world?
Speaker 1: Soon you know about what top secret thing that you sent me?
Speaker 2: That the world's top secret thing that we talked about.
Speaker 1: That it's pretty amazing. Dude. You know, I listened to the last podcast and I was really loud, and I want to apologize to everybody because I was screaming.
Speaker 2: You got high.
Speaker 1: I'm always high, though, Bro? Do you think high level was too? No time out? I'm always high, mister red bull drinker, I'm always high, Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeahs caffeine. You know I'm not. I'm not. I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 1: You're not chasing the buzz. You're not chasing the buzz.
Speaker 2: I'm not pulling.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not judging you for pulling a ball anyway.
Speaker 1: That's not my point. My point is, sorry, sorry, that's not my point. My point is I was very loud, and I want to apologize for that. So I'm gonna try and get like you because your voice is very.
Speaker 2: Soothing, Zach, I am a soothing guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your voice is so soothing.
Speaker 2: I'm not like Josh when he comes on though.
Speaker 1: He's a whisper.
Speaker 2: He's a whisper when he does his or when he does his his install live.
Speaker 1: Do you want do you want to hear my impersonation of Josh?
Speaker 2: I want to go first?
Speaker 1: Then why did you go first?
Speaker 2: He's like on Instagram and he's like, hey, guys, I'm just just just walking on Paris.
Speaker 3: It's so beautiful, so beautiful. Come to the show tonight if you can. I think you'd have a good time.
Speaker 1: Right, He's like this, that's not my impersonation. I'm in Stockholm tonight.
Speaker 4: No, God should come through.
Speaker 2: No, it'll be a really good No. You're not, You're not like you're not. You have to ear fuck the audience. He's ear fucking them. Yours is like a secret. It's more of like a it's more of like you're trying to flirt. It's more of like you're trying to flirt with a million people.
Speaker 1: Why does why does your why does why do you? All of a sudden sound like like a soft spoken most It's like, all of a sudden, it turns into like a soft spoken mcgroober.
Speaker 2: Why is he even posting macgrooper part. I don't get that.
Speaker 1: Well, it's because the accent that Will does when he plays mcgroober. Hey, guys, it's.
Speaker 3: Just he just gets very like that the show's gonna be great.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that. I just know that the show is going to be great, and it's gonna be acoustic and there'll be lights and.
Speaker 1: And then you go to the show and then you have a great time. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're just we're just we're just giving. We're taking the piss out of our friend. Go see Josh Rad and he's touring all around Europe right now.
Speaker 1: He's in Stockholm at some point.
Speaker 2: I know he's just posted that he's in Paris currently, but he's just looking at Go on to his Instagram. He's so good live and it's so fun and we like to take the piss out of his radio slash Instagram whisper voice. But he is a talented fellow. Is our guests here. We have a guest for you, guys.
Speaker 5: They are not here, but I just texted them to I don't.
Speaker 2: Think that our guest uses the they them pronouns uh DJ Dannel. I was more trying to be oh, discreet.
Speaker 5: Oh, discreet and keep it keep it a secret so that I just don't know either or so is they them?
Speaker 2: Is they them here? Does they them? Need a text from me? I texted, Okay, anyway, we we have a surprise guest from you. It's been a moment since we've had this guest. We also have another surprise, great, great guests for the end of the show.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited we have such a show.
Speaker 2: The episode. What did you think of the episode?
Speaker 1: Don I laughed very hard at this episode. I laughed, Okay, episode, did you laugh a lot?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 2: It was a funny one. Season six is redeeming itself a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this episode, for sure, I'm in Manhattan, can you tell? Yes? I can tell. I can tell by all the city lights and the tall buildings.
Speaker 2: And no, those aren't in my background.
Speaker 1: I know. I was trying not to tell everybody where exactly you were in Manhattan. But he's in his loft everyone.
Speaker 2: I'm in New York City, which is so fun. I'm seeing The Music Man tonight, which I'm very excited about because The Music Man, interestingly enough, was my very very first audition. There's a character of Winthrop and music man, and he sings the song Gary Indiana, Gary Indiana, Gary, Indiana. That's the town that knew me when something like that. Anyway, I for the Community for the Community Theater, my very first edition at like eight years old. My dad brought me and I stood on a stage. I'd never heard the song before. I had played it on the record like one hundred times literally on a record player to try and learn the song. And I got up there and I was so nervous, and I sang the song and I didn't get the part. My father, to his credit, would always get the lead. He was like, he was so to he was such a talented actor. He would always get the lead in the play. But when he found out that they said, Zach's not going to get the part of Winthrop, the child lead, but he can be in the chorus as one of the many children because it's about children learning music. My dad said, I won't take the lead. I'll be in the chorus with my son. Wow. And so my dad and I bonded as we were in the chorus together of this show. So I have a very very special place in my heart for the show. It stars Sutton Foster, who's one of the most talented people on the stage. And Hugh Jackman, who Donald knows as Wolverine.
Speaker 1: Not only as Wolverine, but the greatest showman. I don't know if you've ever seen met Hugh Jackman. Cox hates you Jackman in real life, yeah, because he's jealous. But in real life, man, Hugh Jackman is probably one of the most talented individuals on the play it. I mean, he can do everything from action adventure to romantic comedies to freaking dancing on Broadway and singing on Broadway.
Speaker 2: And he's very beloved. I don't know that he has many haters, like, like, other than Cox, you don't hear people like ever say like Nobody's doesn't feel like people are really on the fence about Hugh Jackman. He's just very well liked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, except for like Deadpool. Like Deadpool doesn't like Hugh Jackman. He doesn't like the because of the But that's the character thing. It's the same thing as Cox in the same way, I imagine John c McGinley enjoys watching Hugh Jackman in his work. We should ask. I saw if he ever comes on the show again.
Speaker 2: I saw a teaser for a movie that looked so uninteresting to me, But I think you were gonna be excited about the movie theater. I went to the movie theater last night and I saw a trailer for the new Ragnarok Strange.
Speaker 1: It looks amazing. That two looks amazing.
Speaker 2: Marble and Marvel. Donald is gonna love this.
Speaker 1: Marvel has two movies that I am really excited to see.
Speaker 2: Well, you know my buddy Sam Raimy, who I was directed by an He just directed Strange and I must.
Speaker 1: He also directed All Out the Toby Maguire Spider Man's Man, and it's it's great to have him back in the Marvel universe.
Speaker 2: Sam had this I don't know what happy. I guess Oz didn't really work and Hollywood is so rough. You can have you can have twenty hits, and then you you have one giant movie that doesn't work and you go for a little time out or something. I'm just guessing because I don't know, or maybe Sam just was exhausted by the system and wanted to take a break. But I'm so happy for him that he's back. The movie looks incredible. I mean, again, it's not my cup of tea, but it looks incredible.
Speaker 1: Dude, you'd like you would like the Doctor Strange universe, you would like no interesting?
Speaker 2: That storyline no interesting? I know you do? Like you know, I like that that. That actress is incredible, Elizabeth Olson, Elizabelizabeth Olsen.
Speaker 1: Well, it takes place right after WandaVision. I know you watch, you know.
Speaker 2: I think there's a in the trailer indicators, a little bit of a WandaVision tie in.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm mm hmm. I'm really excited for that, you know what I'm really excited for, though, Well, as long as there's salty baby, as long as they're salty. No. The New Thor movie looked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And isn't Natalie a badass in this one?
Speaker 1: Natalie is the all mighty paparazzi.
Speaker 2: Picker or something where she was ripped.
Speaker 1: She well, she's always been ripped her whole career, except for when she was pregnant and having a baby. But other than that, she's always.
Speaker 2: Been training to be a Marvel star. Is my point, Dude.
Speaker 1: She was ripped in Star Wars. She was ripped. I mean like she's always had like a physique of an action hero.
Speaker 2: Daniel, do you agree that Natalie's arms look slightly bigger than they've been in other films.
Speaker 1: Well, she's thar, she's supposed to have bigger.
Speaker 2: That's the point point he's trying to make. I think she has always stopped Dick righting Daniel Daniel? Is they them yet?
Speaker 1: Uh? No? And do you want to or not responding?
Speaker 2: I will give I will give a phone call. Why don't you go offline? Okay, we can see whatever we want. He can go off lineever we want.
Speaker 1: Okay. So there's that, all right. Now, here's what I'm really excited for. And I don't know when it's I know when it's dropping, and I know a lot of stories about it because I have people on the inside. But that obi wan kenobi man.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh my goodness, that does look amazing.
Speaker 1: It looks great, and I'm excited for it. It looks like money was spent well, but well that's always important.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now, your buddy, are you a fan of Hayden Christiansen? He's I mean rumored to be back on the show.
Speaker 1: I do like Hayden, and I.
Speaker 2: Don't think what are the rumors if Darth Maul is going to show up.
Speaker 1: I hope Darth Maul shows up. There's rumors that Ahsoka could show up. There's so many rumors. There's so many, so many, so many rumors, none of them. I have no I have zero.
Speaker 2: When is it premiere and it's coming up right.
Speaker 1: Like the twenty eighth or some shit like, Oh, you.
Speaker 2: Got to you gotta wait a month.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Yeah, but I'm excited. I'm excited.
Speaker 2: I wish you were coming to the theater with me tonight.
Speaker 1: I wish I was coming with you to this.
Speaker 2: You're always so fun. And then we go out after and have some dranks.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, you know what, last time I had an early call.
Speaker 2: And I still join us for after theater.
Speaker 1: You guys went, you, Preston and Flow went to some like freaking party somewhere with the cast of the Moulin Rouge. Just I don't know where you went, but you guys went somewhere.
Speaker 2: Because I had to.
Speaker 1: I had to get back to Jersey because I had an early call all pre COVID, right before COVID.
Speaker 2: I got to go back to Miami tomorrow to work more on my You Have a Lawrence Vince Vaughn show. I'm doing a scene finally with Vince On on Thursday, and I'm really excited about it because I think he's incredible.
Speaker 1: Do you remember your introduction to Vince Vallon? Do not as a human being like face to face, but like do you remember your introduction? Yeah? Do you remember? Do you remember quoting that movie and quoting.
Speaker 2: Well, Swingers was our life because it was it was not only the funny it was it was such an insider Hollywood movie and it was and it was so about our lives. It was like young actors movie.
Speaker 1: Coming from New York, from New York coming to La.
Speaker 2: Yeah, moved out to LA and like trying to make it in LA and like the whole adjustment to being an LA person and trying to struggle to become a unknown actor. I mean it was it was such a I mean, people loved the movie who had nothing to do with Hollywood, but for us, it was so specifically our our lives right completely.
Speaker 1: I mean other than like I didn't go to the Dresden.
Speaker 2: I didn't go, Yeah, I didn't, but we went to other We went to other places like that, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Yeah, but I didn't go to that stuff. But like completely, everybody taking their own car to the club. You know what I mean, and.
Speaker 2: Everyone everyone put the club on their car.
Speaker 1: Putting the club on their car. Yeah, and then having that one friend that's out of their mind crazy and would pull a gun on somebody. Like it was like it hit all of the It hit all of the playing poker, yeah, playing poker, all of the stereotypes that happened when you first moved to Los Angeles, and even.
Speaker 2: The inside of jokes about like when the girl gives his number, it's Heather Graham actually, and it's like and they who would you get? It's like they go.
Speaker 1: They go one eight, they go eight one eight. H h they go one eight, he goes no, two one three, they go no, he goes a one eight two one three, he goes three one oh. They go, yeah, what's happening?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: He doesn't do that. He doesn't do it like that anymore.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: He makes Star Wars movies. Man, I think him and Vince need to make a show.
Speaker 2: Or I really told him. I saw Vince down there. I got up super early to go to go to set, and he wasn't working that day, but he was up super early. There's a where we're staying. There's a shared like coffee spot and I saw him and we sat down for a second and just chatted, and I was like, I just got to get this out of the way, Vince. The outtakes from the movie made are one of the funniest things I've ever seen. And he just started laughing, and I said, the movies are great, dude, but I think one of the hardest of her laughs is watching Jon Favreau try not to laugh while you're riffing jokes on per Diem And he's like, yeah, I always he Goes. I always thought pretty much a funny thing when I became an actor, like he Goes. I was just I was just I just turned it into that guy.
Speaker 1: But he Goes.
Speaker 2: I just thought it was so weird. You get to a location in the hands you a stack of money and you're like, so this is this is me, but you're paying me. You're paying me, but this this stack of money.
Speaker 1: For me, This is mine for you, So this is mine?
Speaker 2: Right, all right? Donald, I think Daniel has figured out our guests. But first count said Baby girl Boss about show. We made about a bunch of.
Speaker 1: The stories.
Speaker 2: So yea, yea, all right, Daniel, bring in the guests. I'll bring in the guests. I'm excited about this. I don't know if it's gonna work. There's some confusion. There's often confusion, especially when Joelle's not around.
Speaker 1: You know, Joel, let's let's let's just keep it honest. Joel is the queen of me and makes it and makes it run so special.
Speaker 2: There he is, Ladies and gentlemen, direct from his car. Johnny c McGinley, thunderous applause. Please, Daniel, Hi, Jacky? What up, buddy?
Speaker 4: Hid?
Speaker 2: What's up? Brother? We you know. I guess there was a bit of miscommunication, which happens because Donald and I are both working and flying all around. And I understand that you got misinformation, but we wanted to have you on the show either way, even if you're just in a car. We just want to talk to you because we miss you and we love you, and we want to talk about how ripped you looked at Easter.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, dude, what are you doing? What are you doing? Are you in that Nugenics?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Bro?
Speaker 4: I was so happy to see you guys at Easter. I can't I was buzzing off that I can't even tell you.
Speaker 2: But Johnny, you look like a professional weightlifter, and I want you to be honest with the audience. They won't tell anyone what steroids are you using? What do you recommend? You're fucking ripped?
Speaker 1: Dude, dude, You're looking great, man, amazing.
Speaker 4: I was filled with so much love seeing you guys. You think I'm bullshitting, but I'm not. My cup was full seeing my Zachie and my deep Bizzle. I know.
Speaker 2: Did you did you see how did you see how excited Donald was to be around his hero Harrison Ford?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it makes sense to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, you know it was missing, Judy was missing and Sarah was missing. That was truly, That was truly. You know, it would be nice to see Judy and her daughter and her husband, and Sarah and her kids. It would be great to see.
Speaker 2: You don't know that Sarah comes down here that much anymore to the to the United States because she shoots her show in Van Groovy and she lives in Van Groovy.
Speaker 1: Is it on Netflix?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you won't watch it. It's not about anyone shooting lasers out of their ass.
Speaker 1: I've watched Firefly Lane. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Oh? What Casey makes you watch Firefly Lane. Yes, you're a fucking liar. You're a fucking liar. There's no way you're watching firefly Lane. Johnny. How are you? What's going on in your life? We were talking. We were talking about how Daniel's helping you build a secret golf cabin golf thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Daniel came out to my home and I've spent the last couple of weeks building a foundation for a six by a ten x sixteen shack that I'm putting up that has enough clearance in it with no rafters or anything like that for me to take a full swing with a driver and have enough clearance overhead for this to be a full on golf shack. And I've been thinking about it for a long time and then I pulled the trigger on it, and so I'm shoulder deep in this. The build is on the seventeenth and the eighteenth of May. I'm just out of my tits excited.
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on, the build is on the seventeenth. But you prepped before the build. Man. It's not like they're coming in and they're gonna have nothing to I mean, they're gonna have to do all of it. You literally have dug a fucking what is it? Is it gonna have a sink in it or something like that, Like you dug all away from.
Speaker 2: Why does a golf shack need a sink?
Speaker 1: No, he's done. It's like he's dug a trench. First he had to dig a trench, then he dug a hole. Then he freaking has filled the hole.
Speaker 2: We're doing all this yourself, Johnny, Yes, man, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I get off on it. It's like it's my thing.
Speaker 2: That's cool. I wish I knd to do that shit.
Speaker 4: I can't do the finished craps, but I can do the Irish donkey stuff, like I can dig a trench, I can build a foundation. I just can't do the craftsman finished work.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm very excited for you. Will Donald be invited because Donald really likes golf and I gotta get my swing back his dream Johnny, bag of vans.
Speaker 1: You done lost your swing? I lost my swing?
Speaker 2: Well. Donald vacillates between obsession with tennis and obsession with golf, and he's currently back on tennis.
Speaker 1: Golf not so much.
Speaker 2: But but I think once Johnny has his his his golf shack, I'll beat it every day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But I told Donald He just made it very clear he is he wants nothing to do with building it. He made that a clear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that was that was the I get the trick. The trick is, I'm building a golf shack. Oh ship, I'd love to come check out what you've built. You come down and then all of a sudden, you're fucking knee deep in soil and fucking wood and chap.
Speaker 2: I can't donald doing that.
Speaker 4: Okay, had you make out in Miami?
Speaker 2: I'm I'm in New York right now. I'm been shooting down in Miami. I shot with Rob Delaney, who's really talented and funny, me an actor, and I did a scene with and I'm working with Meredith Hagner, who's just an incredible funny comedian. And I start with Vince on Thursday.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: And so how do you how do you as an unbelievably accomplished actor and film director, how do you approach these things? Do you have does it not matter whether it's a TV show or a film or play. Do you have an approach like I approached the text the same way no matter what. As a director, do you have an approach that's that's metered and works for you.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a great question, Johnny. I I try and let every director know right away because I do both that. Don't worry. I'm not going to try and suggest shots because I wonder. I think it would be in the back of my mind if I was working with an actor director that they would be like, Oh, I hope they're not going to come on my set and be like, why did you put the camera there? So I I just I'm very all the time. I don't so, you know, I just kind of get the vibe. It's always weird when you're coming onto a set that's that's been going and everyone knows each other. But but I just try and just stick to my I get try and get to know the actors. The good news is that I went out to dinner with both Meredith and Rob, who I had my first scene with, and we had a good laugh and you know, it's great. Just getting home. Vince, who I work with tomorrow, I was really excuse me Thursday, I was really nervous because I'm such a fan and I was just telling these guys before he got on and ran into him a at coffee and we just sat down and had a great chat. And he was super cool, and so I'm excited. You know, that's where I get nervous. I get nervous about just walking onto a set cold and not knowing the actors like so many we should reference on scrubs wonderful what they call day players. That means you're you're coming on for a day or two to do some relatively small parts. These people have to come in as a well oiled machine and just just keep up. And we were so lucky to have so many people do that. In this particular episode, of course, we have Michael Weston.
Speaker 4: Did Michael Weston get this gig through you, Zachi? Because I know you guys were hows of some Yes.
Speaker 2: I mean, I imagine Michael Weston would have gotten this gig on his own because he's a wonderful actor. But I'm sure that because we started out as roommates when we got to LA.
Speaker 1: But you guys did a movie first together, didn't you, before you were roommates.
Speaker 2: That's true. We met on a movie. My very first lead role in a movie called Getting to Know You with Heather Matarazzo, and it was a million dollar indie We did down so in Asbury Park and That was a great experience, one of the best experiences of my life, because it was like my first part on a movie on location, and I was I was so excited, and Michael and I really bonded. And then we went to sun Dance with that movie, and I think it got sold. And then we decided to become roommates in LA and so we were we lived together. And then and then when I got Garden State up and running, I asked him to do a funny cameos as a cop who pulled me over? Who pulls me over? And and so he did a funny cameo in that. And then when Scrubs is happening, I said, oh, you gotta we gotta find something for you to do on this. I'm sure. I'm sure I was the I was the catalyst, although of course he could have gotten it himself because he's so darn good.
Speaker 4: Right on. I didn't know that history. I knew there was a history, but I didn't know it.
Speaker 1: You guys have done like four or five movies together, you and Mikey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Michael, if you remember Wish I was here my film, those of you who've seen it, he was the the obnoxious guy who was harassing Kate Hudson's character at work.
Speaker 1: You're going to see a play with someone that you did a movie with, Mikey Weston with am I right, a play, you said, setting Fosters in the play a Farster Door. No, you guys did a play together. You didn't do the movie together. Who did you do the movie with? The real World actress?
Speaker 2: I mean she was, Oh, just Sinda Barrett, who's incredible. It's an insult to call her a real world actress although she was. True, Yes, it is true. She was a She was on and a series season of Real World, and I remember having the biggest crush on her because she was so pretty. And then she's one of the rare I don't know if anybody else from the real world is.
Speaker 1: There are a couple of people that have that have really that have branched off into the.
Speaker 2: Anyway, she became a really great actress. She was my girlfriend in Last Kiss, and.
Speaker 1: She's fiance or something like that, right.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we were we were pregnant. Fiance yeah, fiance yeah.
Speaker 1: And Mikey Weston plays one of my best friends in that she's married to Gabriel Mockt who's a.
Speaker 2: Really good actor. Just a little bit of trivia. All right, let's get in the episode. Johnny will remind you, Sasha, my character is just this. This is called my therapeutic months everybody, So to remind you the convention of this is it all takes place over a month. The storyline with you, Johnny is that Donald has broken his hand because he and I were getting into some mischief with a ceiling fan. Donald was trying to show off how he could put his hand in and out of the ceiling fan without getting it touched, and then I said faster or something.
Speaker 1: Yo. All I remember is this. I remember actually shooting this. I remember the Obie Brown talk. I remember the I remember I remember the ceiling fan, and I remember being like is that? I remember that day, being like, is that thing gonna hold me? Who directed this episode?
Speaker 2: I want to feel like Ken Winningham.
Speaker 1: Now Winningham directed it. That's right, because sorry to y'all, sorry to yell. I'm working on it. I'm working on it. I'm working on it anyway. And I remember spinning around on that thing and being like, all right, I can speed it up a little bit. You can go a little faster and at one point my legs literally are in the air.
Speaker 2: It's so funny. It's so funny, and and I go he was like a beautiful brown blur.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So there are a lot of things that happen in the cold Open that are like pretty iconic for scrubs. Yes, there's the deck.
Speaker 2: Yes, Sasha, Yes, Lloyd.
Speaker 1: Yes, we learned that Lloyd was on crack.
Speaker 2: Well, Lloyd, we learned how to crack problem. And we also learned that Lloyd loves speed metal.
Speaker 1: Right, which comes back in a very funny which comes back in a very funny way later on in the show where he's driving you guys are on your way to work. This shit had me rolling. First of all, we learned that he loves speed metal. Then we learned that JD can't can't hear himself think when speed metals on, so he turns it down. When in the car with Lloyd.
Speaker 2: I'm literally doing I'm literally doing one of the voiceovers, and in the voiceover you hear the speed metal and he's yelling over it, and I'm yelling over So I reached over to turn down Lloyd's speed metal so that I can hear myself think in the voiceover, and.
Speaker 1: Then he does the voiceover and then turns the speed metal back up, and then Lloyd, then Lloyd, then Lloyd. This this also had me laughing. Lloyd tells j D take the wheel. JD takes the wheel so Lloyd could drum solo. Yeah, then he's pushes JD's hand away so he can take the wheel again and rock out to his to his speed metal.
Speaker 2: Very funny, Johnny, Johnny, how funny was Mike Schwartz.
Speaker 4: Money? He was, and he played a couple of different characters, didn't he?
Speaker 1: No, Lloyd, just Lloyd?
Speaker 4: But when he's a delivery guy, is he somebody.
Speaker 1: Else that's Lloyd's We learned to Colonel Doctor is Lloyd's Is Lloyd's dad?
Speaker 2: Yes, Johnny, you might not have known this, but in the last episode there's a brief moment that reveals the while while j D is duct taped to the ceiling in the cafeteria, he discovers that Lloyd's father is Colonel Doctor.
Speaker 4: Those writers were on fire.
Speaker 1: Well, this one has some really it all tracks though, Gloria and and uh uh the Janet, I mean sorry, Gloria, and fucking uh.
Speaker 2: You're going totally out of order, first of all.
Speaker 1: But I'm just talking.
Speaker 2: I'm talking Gloria and Leonard. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Gloria and Leonard the hooked handed security guard are having a baby.
Speaker 2: Played by random. Now, Gloria seems to me a little bit beyond.
Speaker 1: She's like in her sixties.
Speaker 2: Dude, she's like in her sixties or seventies. I don't I don't know you can get pregnant that late. I mean there must. I'm sure there's examples.
Speaker 1: I'm sure anything is possible with what we've I don't know.
Speaker 2: How old do you think Gloria is legit?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but young enough to be pregnant, all right?
Speaker 2: And she would would you say it? When you would you say? Would you say it's safe? Is it fair to say that Gloria is a senior citizen?
Speaker 1: Close to it? If not?
Speaker 4: Yes, maybe Leonard. Maybe Leonard had the magic sheeed.
Speaker 2: Leonard clearly had magic seed because it worked on her. So she's pregnant with Leonard's.
Speaker 1: Baby, and she's gonna have it so hard.
Speaker 2: And she says, she says, I'm gonna have your baby so hard. Now we also learned that Laverne. This this is so trippy. Why is Laverne flying?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was weird that you have. You were having double fans. JD's having double fantasies in this episode where it's so do you remember that movie American Werewolf in London where he where he dreams he has a double dream where he wakes up in one dream many things. It's a nightmare, and then the nightmare is still going and it's a double dream. JD's having doubled fantasies in this episode.
Speaker 2: Well, all I know is we do one of those beauty shots, Johnny where you see, oh, the beautiful girl and she's Michael Weston's characters private dancers, physical therapist, writer or his therapist. Yes, and she appears to have wings behind her. You know, it's like, oh, like she's an angel.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Then the moment's over and when she walks out of frame, Laverne is standing there with a stripper. Wait wait wait wait wait wait no, no, don't she was a burlesque dancer. I believe Laverne. We reveal that the wings, the wings were from a burlesque dancer, that she left them behind and she had syphilis. Yes, okay, now you think you're out of the fantasy right, But then Laverne starts flapping the wings and flies away, yes, which is later brought back. Sorry to skip ahead when JD looks out the window and see and sees that Laverne is still flying, but now outside and he JD says to Laverne, kelso just had his car washed. And she goes and she goes, I'm on my way, meaning that she's gonna ship.
Speaker 1: Oh god, car Now just because she's holding these wings doesn't mean it's gonna be bird ship though, that's the thing.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this is the best episode I've ever heard in my life.
Speaker 1: I con't believe this was a funny episode. This was a very funny episode. A lot of crazy things happened.
Speaker 2: What season is This is season six, and uh, you know it's been a little head or miss because Donald and I have so far decided that season five in this, in this exercise that we're doing, is the funniest.
Speaker 1: I'm we should probably talk about Elliott Keith and.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Elliott in a situation, what Daniel, We're gonna take a brad, We're gonna take a break. Daniel's Daniel's here. We don't have Joel to be.
Speaker 1: Joel knows how to usually finesse situation.
Speaker 2: And Joel will put something in the chat. We got Daniell over there looking like he's having a seizure.
Speaker 1: The guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys.
Speaker 2: We're gonna take a break, and when we come back, we're gonna talk about how Elliott and Keith appear to have sex in a way that's very odd. They they mutually masturbate in separate boxes. We'll be right back and were and we're back now. I never knew this, but Elliott has invited Keith to move in with her. Yes, and so there's moving boxes all over the place. Yes, And Johnny, I don't know if you remember this, but she gets in one box and it's not spoken, but we assumes masturbating, and he gets in another box and we assume the same. And that's that's how they have what's called box sex.
Speaker 1: Huh. And and she asks him after they both climax, were you thinking about me? And he goes, I always think about you in the box.
Speaker 2: Elliot is the most twisted.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she's my cup of tea other than the Republican shit. She's my cup of tea.
Speaker 2: Right, you'd like that, but I don't think you'd like box sex. You and Casey wouldn't have box sex.
Speaker 1: No, I don't like. Well, you know what, she's still so fucking kinky though, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's kinky.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The things that they do is like, wow, man, that's kind of that sounds fun.
Speaker 7: But she's furious about Can we talk about how good to go Sarah Chalk was and how agile she is pivot on the dime in anything Billy put on her plate?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's phenomenally underrated in my brain. Same with Judy of course.
Speaker 2: Imagine getting the script and Sarah's like reading it and she's like, all right, in this scene, you're you're gonna have what's called box sex. It's something in the writer's room and you and your partner are going to be in separate boxes masturbating.
Speaker 1: Like, how right, I'll be what now?
Speaker 4: What I mean that Sarah? Sarah's skill Sarah's skills are so incredible that that's no big deal. That's a shrunk. She can she can pivot right into that, and that's really hard.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now she's livid. She's livid that Keith doesn't use coasters. She's livid that Keith won't use coasters.
Speaker 1: But also not only do they have box sex and all of this stuff, they don't sleep in the same bedroom because she doesn't want to feel like, you know, they're they shouldn't do that before marriage, is what she says, And then Laverne says something like, you guys can live in two different states. If you're doing a nasty you gonna burn.
Speaker 2: This coasters thing. How do you we have only men on the show today, Daniel, your thoughts on coasters? I mean, I don't think that. I feel like a lot of things have to go wrong for a cup to really leave a stain on a piece of wood.
Speaker 1: You'd be surprised, dude. All it needs is a little condensation and that's a wrap.
Speaker 5: There's there's definitely a there's like a moment where my opinion on it changed posts Larry David in that episode of Respecting Wood when Julia Louis Dreyfus leaves a cup on the counter, And before I wouldn't think about it at all, But now that I own my own furniture, I'm like, yeah, man, you better put a coaster down under that cup.
Speaker 2: If it's cold enough, it's about to sweat onto my table.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to get no rings on that thing. What if you spend no but dude, you spend a lot of money on wood too, man Like, let's think about it. Let's let's just talk about since COVID and how much wood is costing. Now you know what I mean, like wood, especially once you start getting into different levels of wood. Let's talk about your loft and all the beautiful wood that you have in your loft. You know what I mean? That shit is expensive and if somebody fucking disrespect I agree with that one hundred percent. To if I spend hundreds of dollars on a table, on a coffee table, and you come over and disrespect what I have in my house by putting your cup on that shit, we got a little bit of beef, dude, like one hundred.
Speaker 2: Man Like, but I feel that you're gonna go and get a coaster. I feel like, is Casey gonna go get a coaster?
Speaker 1: No? Man? If anything, we're gonna be like, I'm gonna pick it up and I'll go. I might not get a coaster, but I'll be like we got coasters on a table. Matter of fact, matter of fact, Casey. When when I first started dating Casey, right and we moved in together, she was like, she had a table and it was a very beautiful table and it had glass on the top of it, but underneath it was like very nice carved wood. It was a coffee table. And to make sure that I use coasters, she bought me Star Wars coasters wow, and was like, here, you can use this so that when you.
Speaker 2: Don't need a coaster, you're on glass, do you.
Speaker 1: Well, no, no, dude, you don't put that Shohnny.
Speaker 2: You seem like you seem like you're a coaster serious kind of guy.
Speaker 4: I am. But I would like to offer a solution. I just put books everywhere on expensive woods and you can put your you can put your thing down on the book all you want. It's no problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, believe it or not, a book is expensive wood too.
Speaker 5: Hello, Oh my gosh, all right, listen.
Speaker 4: When did mister environment get here?
Speaker 2: I know, Well, there's a moment where where Turk is in bed and Carla wakes up and he's making noises, and the implication is that he's masturbating.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with masturbating with your lady? Next to you. Do you do something? No, I don't, but what's wrong with that? Like, I don't understand what the issue is with that.
Speaker 2: I don't. I think people, I don't know. It's to each their own, but I think I feel like I'm guessing the woman might be like, are you fucking kidding me? Right now?
Speaker 1: Well, look, here's the thing, here's the thing. This is what this is.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, let me finish with reminding people what happened. You think he's beating off and then we pull back to reveal that he's under the covers eating chicken wings, but he's making noises like I just feel like, oh, okay, if your wife, I mean, I don't know if this is this is totally I'm sure you get a zillion answers. If we were able to poll our audience one day, one day in the future, will be able to pull our Well, we're not through that. When we do the live show, we can pull our anyway. Long story short, I don't know how women, uh or men or I guess it's either sex or either sex.
Speaker 1: You're giving it up and the other person says I want it, and you're like, nah, I'm going to bed you can't be upset if that person masturbates next year, is my point.
Speaker 2: See that's a I bet that's a big debate amongst couples. Also, what happens if they did give it up? And and but you're still horny like you are, like Donald, someone who can go like nine times that day, is she gonna be offended?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, it's true, john Johnny, Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 4: I know you're your prowess is hall of fame.
Speaker 2: It's not gone down at all. It's not gone down at all, Johnny, since he since he just since he turned since puberty.
Speaker 1: Listen, I am starting to think maybe it's a it's more of a issue than it is a fun little fact about Donald, Like, uh.
Speaker 4: You're debating whether or not it's an asset or a liability.
Speaker 2: Yes, well we know it's a bit of a liability because it's a source of arguments with his wife. Who who's had who sometimes is like you've got to be fucking kidding me. We've had sex, leave me alone.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Like I remember the other day my wife, my wife and I we had sex, and like about twenty minutes later, I was like, don't you feel like you want to just do it again, and she was like, no, I.
Speaker 2: Don't Casey, come down here. I'm just kidding, all right, let's keep going. You sing my name name is Luca.
Speaker 1: On the second second.
Speaker 2: I live upstairs from you.
Speaker 1: I think I have seen you before.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you hear something late and I had some kind of troublesome kind of fight, just don't ask me what it was. Just don't ask me what it was. I used to love that song My name is Luke.
Speaker 2: It's a very sad song. Actually it's about child abuse, but it is pretty Who sang?
Speaker 4: Who in't Bennett that song?
Speaker 2: Daniel?
Speaker 1: Who sang that's a good look up?
Speaker 2: Come on, Joel would have been on this, Danel? Oh, what is a song called Luca? My name is Luca by whom we're trying to find out by That's okay, that's right, come on down. I'm usually doing the other part. Suzanne Vega. Oh, yes, yes, damn man. Anyway, So, Johnny, your storyline in this is that Donald broke his hand with the fan accident, and Kelso says, well, if you're not gonna be since you can't do surgery because he has cast in your arm, I'm gonna put you down with a cox. I'm gonna make you a resident and maybe you can. You're not just gonna be a scalpel jockey. You're gonna actually have to learn some of the medicine, like dot, like the doctors do when they're on rounds with cocks. And he comes down there and he puts on a pair of glasses because he's gonna he thinks that it's that doctor. The medical doctors are nerdy, and so he tries to fuck with everyone by wearing a pair of Clark Kent looking glasses. And you instantly start quizzing him as you do the residence, on on on on medical questions, and he knows nothing. The reason he starts, the reason he begins to sing my Name is Luca, is that you ask for I forget what it is, but you say, what are some common common ways to treat Lucas? And then he finds his way into singing my name is Luca.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the movie Luca?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I remember the movie Lucas.
Speaker 2: Oh, I loved Lucas. Good movie.
Speaker 1: Johnny who was in Lucas No Luca was Charlie she Yeah, Charlie Sheen is.
Speaker 2: Arlie Sheen was in Lucas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that right, but they call him Luca short for Luca Plakia in the in the in that movie, Corey Haim, if I'm correct, right, Charlie Sheen.
Speaker 2: I'm pulling it up right now because Daniel's not gonna do it right. It was really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Corey Haym plays Lucas. And Kerry Green. I had such a touch on her, goodies, baby, I mean, Kerry, this is eighty six. This is when I, you know, I had reached the age where it was like, oh, these are new feelings.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And Kerry Green, Yeah, we're nona write a plays his best friend.
Speaker 2: It's a good movie.
Speaker 1: Great because Cory Ham, Corey.
Speaker 2: Haym, whoie, okay, checking Johnny David Seltzer, David Seltzer. David Seltzer got it. He wrote it as well. Okay, So you guys should check that movie out if you haven't seen it. It's an eighty six classic. All right, Moving on here. Another funny bit that happens during the show is because Donald has become a medical intern under the tutelage of doctor Cox, he starts taking over the turn of the Head and the and the theme starts and he goes and that's when I realized that maybe doctor and I come over, like, what are you doing? That's my thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you hear that because then.
Speaker 1: JD says to him. JD says, yeah, you don't like you. You think it's nothing now that you don't know the answer. But pretty soon you're gonna want his like attention or you're gonna craval approval approval. Right, you're gonna crave his approval and you'll be And and then right away Turk goes into looking off and goes, you know, j D was JD. I don't know what JD was talking about. But at the end of the day, and you immediately jump back in.
Speaker 2: And Johnny, you're Cox is fucking with him the whole time, trying to prove that he doesn't know anything. Now, there's a very one of the most bizarre subplots, the Janitor's subplot. I guess you would call the C story, yeah, or I don't know if you'd call it the D story. But for no reason, it's really really weird. But the janitor decides to grow mutton chops. Yes, and and it looks really bad. It looks like I say it looks like tiny hamsters died all over your face. And he says, you say that now, but wait for a week from now and look amazing.
Speaker 1: And no, two weeks from now. Then it cuts to two weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and not only bizarrely this is never addressed at first, but Snoop Dogg Resident is there and he also has now has mutton chops munt chops.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, well he's convinced. He well, he tells you that it's gonna catch on and everybody's.
Speaker 2: Gonna go that's okay, So that's why. Okay, so the janitor starts a trend saying, oh, you're making fun of me. Watch this is gonna catch on. Everyone's gonna grow mutton chops. Well, Snoop Dogg Resident is the first, is the first to catch on, and he's rocking some serious.
Speaker 1: He got some mutton chops.
Speaker 2: Mutton chops, okay, And.
Speaker 1: It turns out that but then it turns out that the janitors was faking the mutton chops and they weren't real, and he takes them off and that.
Speaker 2: He gives them jumping ahead.
Speaker 1: But okay, yeah, but that's what we're supposed to do, right.
Speaker 2: With Joel out here. Everything's falling apart.
Speaker 1: But I miss you, Joel.
Speaker 2: Listen. What happens is Keith Elliott pretty much says to Keith, look, this is my house. You just have your room, and Keith to get back at Elliott decides to yes, just throw a party that Elliott's not invited.
Speaker 1: To in his room in his rents.
Speaker 2: And and at the party, the janitor is sort of holding court.
Speaker 1: With all of the mutton chop.
Speaker 2: Everyone at the party has mutton jumps. Yes, it makes no sense at all. It's a mutton chop party.
Speaker 1: And that's when he reveals that his chops were fake.
Speaker 2: And then but the janitor then pulls off his mutton chops to reveal that his were fake, and just to make it to prove to everyone that is that they're just followers and he could make them do anything. But but I understand the point of any of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is my.
Speaker 4: This is my favorite episode I've ever heard in my life.
Speaker 2: You know, you know what I'm really liking. There's a new podcast, guys, audience. It's called It's called It's called Donald and Zach explain an episode of Scrubs to Johnny semang.
Speaker 4: Slime. It's fantastic.
Speaker 2: Well, this one's a hard one to follow if you haven't seen it recently, because I mean, we got you got Nurse Roberts pooing from the sky on Wi's car.
Speaker 1: With with burlesque with burlesque wings.
Speaker 2: That might have that might have syphilis on them.
Speaker 1: That might have that might have contracted Nurse Roberts might have contracted syphilis from the wings from.
Speaker 2: Flying, from flying to go pooh on Kelso's car.
Speaker 1: So I was gonna say this. Kelso goes on a vacation with his son.
Speaker 2: Yes, Kelso comes back from the Bahamas on a trip from his son, and he has had his hair braided, and he complains, he uses a term we don't use anymore. But it turns out that some of Harrison's transgender friends thought it would be funny to braid his hair. And he's also in corn Roads corn and is that a wig? Or did they really corn roll Kelso's hair?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's got to be a wig. I don't know if they I don't think. If I don't think, I don't think. King came in and was like, yeah, all right, just corn rolled out iverson. I want the iverson that takes a lot of time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, it must have been a wig, but it was a funny wig. Whoever did it? And he's also sunburned because he did oh sorry the the it was done to him while he was asleep in the sun. Yes, so he's sunburned and he has corn rows.
Speaker 1: Now, this was something that I learned at the end of the episode that kind of I didn't think about this before, but this makes it so much And now I get why JD's having such a hard time asking people out and jumping back into the relationship world. It's not necessarily because him and Kim didn't work, and he kind of feels vulnerable and everything like that. But what if it does get to the level where JD has sex again, he could actually pass out from having sex, And that's what he's afraid of. He says it in his speech. Not only can he pass out from pooing, but there's a strong possibility that he could pass out from having sex.
Speaker 2: His attempt at hitting on that woman is so funny. I wanted to write it down, but it was too long. But he's like goes into this long tirade about how he's trying to ask this beautiful woman out and he goes, look, I live in a tent. I occasionally pass out from pooping. I recently got my ex girlfriend pregnant and we never even had sex. I he lists how shitty his life is. But then he's like, would you be willing to go on? And she's like no, and he goes, just no, and she's like, no explanation, no explanation, just no. And she's like, yeah, no, no, just no.
Speaker 4: But watch this episode.
Speaker 2: You're gonna love it. And then the song. The show ends with a great song by Travis called Turn, which I've always loved and and the highlight. The actual the win of the episode is that Private Dancer is able to has been struggling to sign his name, and his counselor and the woman I unsuccessfully hit hit on is successful in getting him to uh to write his name again after his brain trauma. And that's kind of the big win that happens in the episode. I Johnny in the previous episode got a scooter scootering while under the influence because I was pushing my scooter and I was intoxicated, and so my scooter has had a breathalyzer attached to it. I'm finally allowed to drive it again, but I have to blow into the breathalyzer. Like I think they have this actually for cars, right, doesn't This happened to definitely do Okay, So it's a thing that happens if you get a dui that they put on cars. I don't think they actually put it on scooters, but anyway, I could be wrong. But anyway, he's about to finally drive off on his scooter again for the first time, and he explains this to the janitor, and the janitor is about to start his shift, and the janitor grabs the tube and blows into it, and then the and the engine won't start, and the and the janitor is like, I gotta come. My ship's about to start.
Speaker 1: The janitor goes somewhere drunk. That's what we learned.
Speaker 2: Well, we know the janitor is a drinker, but we didn't know he was always is drunk. All right, that's the episode is very funny, Johnny, do you want to stay for the caller? I we have we have a caller that it's I think right up your alley. You're going to really enjoy them. All right, We'll be right back with the caller. You're not gonna want to mess. We'll be right back, and.
Speaker 1: We're back, and we're back.
Speaker 2: So Johnny, just give you a little background this couple. They use a pseudonym Johnny because this is the third time on the show and no longer has anything to do with scrubs. We're just so interested in them. They they have an arrangement where she is every so often allowed to bang his best friend.
Speaker 1: Whenever she wants to.
Speaker 2: Well, I think, I think if I will check with her, but I think it's she goes over to his house and they and the husband is okay with it, and and they bang and and and he has yet We said, are you allowed the same luxury? And he has said yes, he said yes, But I haven't found, you know, the woman or one of her friends that I really would like to do it with.
Speaker 1: We're hoping right now that he has found someone.
Speaker 2: So we always hope. We always check in with them every so often to see if he's had his chance to have his yin yang. I don't know if that's the right way.
Speaker 4: You know, what, do you know what? How this has impacted me?
Speaker 2: Your rock hard right now, Johnny, can't wait.
Speaker 4: I pulled over.
Speaker 2: Someone texted me. Joel texted me. By the way, we got the couple again. Do you think Johnny C Will be okay talking to them? I said, are you kidding me? This will make Johnny C's day.
Speaker 4: I pulled the truck over on the side of the road.
Speaker 2: All right, good, all right, carefully, all right, here we go. Bring him in, Dan, we can.
Speaker 8: Talk, you know, maybe talking about the episode. So come on, let's get the show.
Speaker 1: Of ladies and gentlemen giving up from a show.
Speaker 2: Michell thundrous applause everybody, Michelle, welcome back to the program. I want to introduce you to the legendary Johnny C McGinley, who plays doctor Cox on the show.
Speaker 4: Hello him, Michelle. I pulled over to be able to meet you and experience you.
Speaker 2: We told Johnny about your your your your situation and how it's unique and and and Donald and I find it fascinating. And uh, and he was so struck by by the scenario that he pulled over his car because he wanted to be He wanted to be able to safely focus on the story. But uh, and Michelle, I hope you never And Michelle is your pseudonym. By the way, just for the audience to know we we hope you you never think for any possible way we are laughing at you or anything. We're just so fascinated by this, this unique anecdote, and we we are big what's the word preachers of whatever anyone's sexual identity is or whatever their situation is and it works for them, is magnificent as long as it's consensual and uh, and no one's being harmed. So I didn't want you to think that we always have you back on. We're just so curious because as men, we don't even have Joel today. As men, we I think it's safe to say I can't speak for Johnny yet, but Donald, Daniel and I would have such a problem with this arrangement. So we're just so fascinated. We're here to check in. How's it going. Is your husband still okay with this all? Has are you guys still married?
Speaker 1: Has he stepped away from the situation?
Speaker 2: Has he has he had his chance to be with another woman? We will we we won't want to follow up or another man or person.
Speaker 6: I am afraid I'm going to be a very boring podcast guest because nothing has changed. We're still married. He's actually picking up our kids from school right now, That's usually my job, but he took over today so I could talk with you guys. He has not done anything. I don't know that he ever will. I don't know that that is.
Speaker 1: Something that does that frustrate you. Does that frustrate you? Okay?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 6: No, he so he has his own things that I'm not going to go into. That's his thing if he ever wants to join and talk to you guys. But you know, this is something that I wanted. It doesn't have to be something that he wants, but is something that I say.
Speaker 2: So what you're saying, and something I think that's new to us is you're saying without without saying anything private about him that you guys might have an arrangement that says, Hey, you you like to do X, Y and Z in exchange for that, I'm going to be with your friend every so often.
Speaker 6: It's not even an exchange thing. It's he His thing started long before mine did, and he him coming to me with his and being open about it gave me the space of the room to come to him and say, hey, I'm having these feelings. I'm kind of interested in doing this. I don't think I ever could have done that if he had started and then open with me about things.
Speaker 1: So he introduced you to the life, then that's what you're.
Speaker 2: No, we don't know, we don't know what his thing is, and we're respecting his privacy. But I'm saying I think what's so interesting to us is that it to me personally, I'm not speaking for these other gentlemen, is that it's just so fascinating that it's a very good friend of yours and Johnny the friend comes over and hangs out with the kids and they all they all watch TV together. It's just I just feel so I don't know, unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Okay, So here's the question. Has it Trent? Has it turned into anything else between you and the friend like before it was? You and your husband are very secure with your relationship. Is it still the same type of Is it still the same type of thing? No feelings? Like Look, if i'm if I have sex with someone enough, I might eventually be like, man, I have emotional feelings to emotional attachment.
Speaker 2: Also, yeah, are you worried about catching a monk? Are you worried? Are you worried about catching feelings with with the friend?
Speaker 6: So I and you love as a spectrum like I love my husband, that's all the way over here. I do love this friend, but it's not a love that I'm going to run away from my husband and my family and go and live with him. I love him, I care for him in a way. It's different than my husband, but there's there are feelings there and that's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah it is. And do you do you ever is it a set schedule or do you or do you are you allowed to what if you're like, is it like, hey, every so every other Thursday, I'm making this up, I go or or or are you allowed to go? Whenever you want?
Speaker 6: It's been a schedule, so every other it's Wednesday. But every other Wednesday, I'll you know, we just plan, you know, I I have dinner done, and I go over there a little bit later. After dinner. My husband, you know, puts the kids to bed, does whatever he wants, and it's just kind of part of our routine. And sometimes it has to change because of scheduling things. And I am more than happy to change if, like my husband has plans or wants to do something, but we just kind of usually keep it on the same same day every couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: And do you stay over there or do you come back home? Come back home?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I come back home. I mean I stay relatively late. We usually watch a couple of movies and just like talk for a while. So yeah, but I'm I'm always in bed at my home.
Speaker 1: Are you open to vacation? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What if the friend is like a h oh? I have another question? How is what the friend obviously is sexually attracted to you? It goes without saying what if he started he must have feelings for you? What about his dating life? Does he do you? Do you? Do you ever think that this relationship with you might be keeping him from branching out and and finding someone else because he he only gets you, you know, to Wednesdays a month.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm. Yeah, And that is something that I ask him frequently. He is he's tried the dating apps. I've asked him like he just does not care for that type of interaction. Yeah, I mean I've told him many times. If this is holding you back in any way, then you know, just say the word and we'll cut back in whatever way. You know, He's still going to be our friend, so there will be no hard feelings. I probably am annoying about asking him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, you have questions for Michelle.
Speaker 4: Well, the only thing I can own is a fatal flow of mine. I have horrible jealousy issues, and so that's why this is or I did I got. I kind of managed all that, but I mean, I had horrible, horrible jealousy issues, which is all inadequacy and insecurity, and I've worked through it. But I this is so amblient to me just because I feel so I've dealt with so much jealousy, which is all self generated, and I know the whole catalog.
Speaker 2: Well, well, Johnny, you're talking about your I think, I mean it's safe to say. You're talking about feeling jealous in a in a in in a in a situation that isn't This is like double black diamond marriage dating. I mean you're talking about that, you're talking about green circle.
Speaker 4: I find this just completely and utterly fascinating too.
Speaker 2: Because because we would, we would be jealous too. That's why we always found it interesting. I get jealous when I see Donald's hanging out with other other men.
Speaker 1: Sometimes, you know, but I don't flaunt it in your face. Man.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you'll post something with Seth Green. I don't like that, Zach.
Speaker 1: Would you like me to talk about the people that you have been flaunting your little I didn't.
Speaker 2: I only sent you one fraud. I could have sent you many of Morgan and I.
Speaker 1: Morgan Freeman, Jay z.
Speaker 2: U not Jay z.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter what we'll call it. What's his name? Fucking the little redhead dude? What's his name?
Speaker 3: Ed?
Speaker 1: Sharon?
Speaker 2: The little redhead dude.
Speaker 4: We all share. We all share the fatal flaw of jealousy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I mean, I give all the props in the world to my husband because he I mean, and it's not do you think you'd.
Speaker 1: Be able to I'm sorry to cut you off, but do you think you'd be able to hold your jealousy in that situation?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: It's easy to say, but do you honestly feel like, Yeah, I know it.
Speaker 6: It is easy to say, and people can judge all they want and say, well, I think it'd be different if he did. I've thought through it a ton, and yeah, I would probably ask more questions.
Speaker 2: So make sure, Like I just think I couldn't. I could not handle it. It's just so, I mean it, but I but I just think it's so. What I think is so cool is that you two found something that works. It clearly isn't hurting your relationship at all. Things seem to be great. He seems content, You seem doubly content. It's it's works, which is kind of which is so inspiring. I mean, there's so many incarnations of what a relationship could be. Of course, if people could could handle it, I just couldn't.
Speaker 1: I couldn't, you know, I wonder you know, and I'm sure there are people out there that are like that, but part of it has and I'm not speaking for your husband and I'm not speaking for you, but I'm sure there are people out there that listen to this podcast and get turned on by this and find this, you know, find this in some way something that maybe they want to do in their relationship. Are there any type of are there any type of uh, like, what's the best advice to get into?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well that's a good, good, good, good good hosting Donald. If there's someone listening who finds the Michelle scenario that she has with her husband fascinating, Michelle, do you have any advice on how to broach it with your partner? Because there must I'm sure there's people listening who are like, I'm go on preach, I'm intrigued.
Speaker 6: So, I mean, every relationship is different. Communication is the key. Like we talked about it a ton before anything happened. He did need reassurances, which I understand that, like this wasn't going to evolve into something that is going to leave him high and dry. We still talk about it, not like every week or anything, but just a month and a half or so ago we sat down and he's like, I'm kind of in my head about it, and so we talked through it. And every time we have one of those talks, like our connection gets deeper, Like we have conversations that I can guarantee you a lot of relationships don't have because of this situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you clearly have amazing communication and and and that's the key to any sort of relationship. Is the successful ones seem to be all about open communication. Well, I want to thank you for coming back on you.
Speaker 1: Just do you have any questions for us or any give me?
Speaker 2: No, she's over, She's like, stop, can call me right were.
Speaker 1: The we're the boyfriend that's always like, hey, bake head, what you're doing?
Speaker 2: You are.
Speaker 6: Always happy to chat with you guys. Since uh Johnson McGinley is on here, I had a question for him. So you frequently called j D a girl's name in the show. I need a girl's name to call my husband when I when I need to, uh, just knock him down.
Speaker 1: No, holy ship, it just got interesting people.
Speaker 4: I suggest. I'm feeling a strong Susan vibe.
Speaker 2: Susan's always good. Susan's always good. So ione should do a graph, a bar graph of of of all the different names, and and how many uh I was called, and how many times each one was used.
Speaker 1: I feel like Gloria has used a lot Gloria Susan, not a lot of Karen.
Speaker 4: Now Karen's taken on a whole other thing.
Speaker 2: I'm worried about Gloria having a pregnant pregnancy. So old.
Speaker 4: Magic seed, the magic seed, will the clips it all?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh? All right, anyway, Michelle, thank you so much for coming on. We appreciate you, and uh and we promise we'll stop bothering you. We just we just we're just we're just we're just a bunch of of curious men who find this story unique and uh, and thank you for entertaining us.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: Guys, all right, bye, thank you for being I take care.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I just I just uh, she seems to always be down to chat about it. I just find it so unique. Like the fact that it's his best friend is I think maybe what maybe what makes it extra bizarre.
Speaker 4: I know, but she's so grounded and real and there's no no affectation of any kind. She said every time they communicate, their relationship gets deeper. The most incredible thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just so unique to me because I know about open relationships. I'm not an idiot, but the fact that like this is his best friend, like he comes over for movie night and they all watch movies with the kids, Like that's just one step where I like, my brain can handle that certain couples have open relationships. The idea that it's his best friend my brain can't handle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would suck. I mean, I'm not gonna sit and I take that back. It would be really uh different if you came over and hung out with me, Casey and the kids, and then on Wednesday, Casey was like, I'm going to pack up, I'm like, where are you going? And she's like, I'm gonna head over to Zex.
Speaker 2: It's you know, I fuck Zach on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: You know, you know we fuck on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: You have to put the kids down.
Speaker 1: Susan calls me Susan and it calls me.
Speaker 2: Anyway. That's our show, Johnny, We love You. I'm we know what the new The new podcast is we explain episodes to Johnny.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious. That's hilarious that we explained TV episodes to Johnson McGinley.
Speaker 2: Zach Bravidal, Fason explain old episodes of Scrubs Johnny hasn't seen to Johnny while he drives, Johnny, We love You. It was great to It was great to watch. The audience didn't get the pleasure of watching Johnny's face during all of that. It was. It was wonderful to see as he took it all in.
Speaker 4: I can. I love listening to you guys. Uh storytell me While I was driving, but I damn sure I had to pull over for Michelle.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, and I'm.
Speaker 4: Glad I did too.
Speaker 1: Yeah you are, yeah you are because you got to think about this for a while too, Dude. I thought about this for so long.
Speaker 4: I was like whoa, how like just why why does that resonate for us?
Speaker 2: So, I mean, it's the best friend part, dude, it's the best friend part. It's not the it's not the open relationship. No, plenty of people have that. It's the best friend hanging out with them part.
Speaker 4: I think they're right.
Speaker 1: That's where it gets. That's where it gets like, oh ship. This dude even comes over and hangs out with the both of them.
Speaker 2: Although she implied this time for the first time without going into any detail, that he has his own thing that that she's okay with. We have no idea, of course, what that is. So so so I think there may be more mutualness to this than.
Speaker 1: Imagine. Imagine if it's like, well, he plays D and D and when.
Speaker 2: He follows, he beats off to Daniel's twitch.
Speaker 4: When you just when you just personalized it and made it you Donald and Zach, I couldn't even handle that. I could.
Speaker 2: I can't handle it.
Speaker 4: I'm too I don't know, I don't I don't have the tools.
Speaker 2: I'm dying. And this thing is it's definitely watching Daniel's twitch. She's like, she's like, if you're gonna watch that fucking ship.
Speaker 1: I get.
Speaker 2: He's like, but I love Daniel's twitch, and she's like, well, well I love fucking Dave. Oh boy, all right, that's the show. We love you guys very much. Johnny, I love you.
Speaker 1: I love you. It's good to see you, brother Donald.
Speaker 2: That show we made about a bunch of dogs and nurses.
Speaker 1: He's a stormy net here the other round.
Speaker 8: Julier Art, Scot Free, Rufio Viz and Dano