Speaker 1: You don't hear me confession, I can't take back earl arms.
Speaker 2: Little mouse Speak text to sevent eighty five nine two says, when I was six, I used to strip down completely naked, crawl inside my pillowcase, and force myself out, pretending I was a baby being born. Not just once, I did this several times. I know I was a weird kid. I just say, you had a bigger grasp of how babies are born than any other kid that I've ever met.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I used to pretend my pillowcase was my girlfriend and it was hot until we got into this big fight one night, and then she dumped me and left me for my lamp wow, and then they would hook up in front of me.
Speaker 1: What do I feel like?
Speaker 2: This was only like five years ago. It still hurts a little bit, very disrespectful. I'm sorry, but the segment isn't about me and my healthy past. This is about the listeners and their past, letting them share it. During the mass speaker, We've got a guy who wants to unpack his secret pillow in front of everybody. He wants to go by Kevin today.
Speaker 1: So Kevin, what's up? Welcome to the show Man, Hey, what's going on? Guys?
Speaker 2: Are you ready to be reborn?
Speaker 1: Kevin? Ooh, all right, let's do.
Speaker 2: We got the voice changer on. You're the mass speaker. Whenever you're ready, let's hear your confession.
Speaker 1: All right. When I was eight years old, right, I used to stay with my grandparents and it was way out, I mean way out the bullies like little house on the prairie. I mean it was rural. I mean chickens, goats, pig They had live stocks with them.
Speaker 2: Trying to say, okay, so they had you working is what they probably had to do and out there right, you know, to me, it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't work at that time because I was a little kid. It was like being at the zoo and helping. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you were happy.
Speaker 1: So fun exactly because I was out there in the summertime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 1: And they loved having me out there. That was the cool thing about it. They loved having me. I used to explore the woods, you know, climb trees.
Speaker 2: Grandpa are so weird. They always love having those little kids around. Yeah, because they can give them back, you know, yeah, they can just spoil them and send yes.
Speaker 1: Awesome exactly, load us up with sugar and send us on the way home. I'll tell you the thing that I really liked is we used to eat dinner together like a family every night, same time and watch TV at the same time. My parents would never let me do that. They would let dinny.
Speaker 2: TV is your dinner.
Speaker 1: So check this out right, one night, I'm watching the show, we're all watching it together, and I'm swearing. Right in front of me, I see a flash of what looks to be my grandpa's face right there on TV.
Speaker 2: Who are you guys watching the local news?
Speaker 1: I mean old people love that. I don't know what we were watching. I just showed up. His face shows up. My grandma jumps up purs your TV channel immediately, so we're not watching that time got the bit. I'm like, what the hell change was that? Grandpa? Don't know? That was just somebody that look a lot like grandfather. That wasn't really him.
Speaker 2: Her behavior, though, that's so odd, the fact that she jumped to change the channels.
Speaker 1: I've never seen her move that that. Didn't think much about it until like years later. Okay, have this weird kind of memory like the days out, But I realized I've been watching America's most warn.
Speaker 2: I thought it was Jeff's favorite program, America's Hottest grand Ye, your grandpa was a wanted criminal.
Speaker 1: That's when I found out he used to work for the mob. The mob. I wonder he lives in the Boonies.
Speaker 2: It probably hid the bodies or fed him to the pigs or fed that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's dark. Well that's what you should do.
Speaker 2: Brook knows this information. She lived out in the Boonies too.
Speaker 1: He went right to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you know, no, like he was part of the mob, like the mafia.
Speaker 1: Yep. They were super nice to me. I didn't do anything about it, and they made grape bacon. I can tell you that. I wondered why I had.
Speaker 2: Like a million uncles like uncle tight lips and he doesn't talk. They wore this like pinky diamond ring. It just and when they did chores around the house. I always wanted to make cement shoes. Yes, very artistic.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Man.
Speaker 2: Did he ever get caught?
Speaker 1: I could never ask anybody about it. I was curious of the same thing myself. I'm like, what did you do that kind of thing? I didn't have anybody I could talk to about it, so I just did some of my old research. I found out Grandpa actually changed his name relocated out there in the middle of nowhere. So yeah, I mean he was a super nice guy. But he passed away a few years ago.
Speaker 2: Super nice mob guy, I mean killed a couple, but not directly, had somebody else do it for him.
Speaker 1: The cool thing was, sometimes at night, I'll actually this is stupid. I will google his water poster and just look at him and think about the guy that I do. He was my grandpa. You know, That's why I knew. Rather we just cook the books or something.
Speaker 2: You want him on your side.
Speaker 1: So even up in heaven, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: Some mass speaker that bar seven eight got to love them. If you have a confession you've been holding on to, we can hyd your identity, mask your voice, and make you the next mass speaker. Your phone's town's coming up next
Speaker 1: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning,