Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what's time.
Speaker 3: Y'all don't know y'all at all at all, So don't give them black the busy Yeah listening to to I don't joy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, joy, you know you love?
Speaker 5: You gotta turn.
Speaker 6: I can't.
Speaker 3: Got to turn the mouth turn You probably got to turn mouth turn al the water up.
Speaker 7: Look, come.
Speaker 8: Come out your think.
Speaker 2: Huh huh, I said, uh huh, I show will, Good morning everybody. You are listening to the voice, come on dig me now, one and only Steve Harvey got a radio show. I feel it's necessary to explain what I say in the morning because somebody asked me, what do you mean by that when you say that in the morning. When I say, uh huh, it's in response to David Hollister opening the song by saying, go ahead, big Daddy, go ahead, I said, uh huh, I show will. Then I say good morning everybody, because I was raised a rage. You're supposed to speak when you come in the room. I'm coming in y'all's room, whether it's your bedroom, the room in your house, your car, your office, you know, wherever you're at. I come in the room, or God speaks, I say good morning everybody. You are listening to the voice. And then I got to introduce myself because as a performer, I always felt my best when I was in No why would you walk out on stage anybody introduce you. You can't get a round of applause. It's just it's horrible. So I say, you are listening to the voice one and only Steve Harvey. Come on, dig me now. Now that's old school. I got that, but that's I was once again. Dig me Now, is I want you to feel what I'm about to say. That's all I'm saying. Now, that's not a bragging thing. You know you are listening to the voice one and only Steve Harvey. Come on, dig me now, I'm just asking you to feel what I'm saying in the morning because it's part of a promise that I made to God. See a long time ago, I told God, if he allowed me to make it, that when I got there, I would tell everybody I know how I did it, and I wasn't gonna shortcut it or shade him on it. I said, if you allow me to make it, if you give me the strength, the courage, the wisdom, you gave me a gift if you let me apply, don't destroy myself in the process. Forgive me for my sins along the way, continue to hold and rock me when I need it. When I make it, I promise you Lord, when I get there, I will tell everybody how I made it.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 2: This started back in LA when I got on the radio and I was making it okay. I was doing okay, but I had to keep my promise to God. My promise was, if you allow me to make it, I'll tell everybody how I got there. I have to tell you that every day because if it was not for that grace and mercy, I wouldn't even be here able to fulfill my promise, because I've done enough dirt in my life.
Speaker 8: Man to not be worthy.
Speaker 2: He could have easily walked away from me a long time ago because I had show walked away from him. See, and I didn't walk away away from him once. I walked away from him a bunch of times. But guess what he forgave me a bunch of times. I'm a living example of hundreds of chances. His forgiveness and his mercy is available for everybody. It's the only reason I get on this show every day. It's the only reason I have the blessings that's come in my way. It's the only way that the things that keep happening in my life, man, that I have no explanation for, is because of His grace and mercy. See, anytime something good happens in my life and I can't explain it, that's usually him, he exhibits to me. Remember, I'm a forgiving god.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Remember, So when you fall, Steve, don't lay down there. Don't you lay down there. Don't you let the devil fool you that because you'd have made some mistakes that you ain't that you can't do it because everybody gonna make them. It's none perfect, no, not once. So get up, keep moving, keep pushing, step on what you're laying there for. Your daddy didn't raise you that way. Look, man, my father was just about manhood. I'm gonna just tell you. My daddy never had a conversation with me about church. He beat me for not going, but you know a couple of times, but he wasn't about that wasn't his message. That was my mama's job. My mama taught me about being saved, about loving the Lord, about giving your life about the teachings of Jesus Christ. My mama was a Sunday school teacher, so I got all of that from her. My old man ain't had none of that for me. My old man talked to me about one thing all day long, hard working manhood, and well you're gonna get that if you don't get nothing else from me. He gave that to me, so I got it. See, so my father, you say, excuse my language, but you ain't gonna sit there like no little punk up in here. You ain't what you're finna do. You finna get up and go do what you're supposed to do. Now, stop all that whine like some little punkin gonna get the movie. That's how my father talked to me. Now, I'm just telling you real. It worked for me though, And before you start emailing me, that had nothing to do with homosexuality at all. It's just that was his term for a man not acting like a man. That's all it was he had. It was not a gay reference at all. I want you to understand that before you started emailing me. So my daddy wasn't calling That was not a sexual reference for him. My father talked to us that's.
Speaker 8: What he meant.
Speaker 2: I knew exactly what he meant. He couldn't amit nothing if he ain't even know nothing about that. My man clueless when it come to that right there. So when I was getting down and feeling bad about myself, my old man, he taught me this toughness. Man, he gave me this grit, this dogg goedness, this go to work and work hard. That's why today, when God does bless me with something, he ain't got to worry about me not working hard because.
Speaker 8: That's in me.
Speaker 2: And when I get tired, I asked that same gud for strift to keep on doing so I can do all the blessings he got for me. So when you ask me how you gonna do all this, Steve Harvey, I don't know. I ain't got to figure that out. All I got to do is show up with the same amount of faith of being showing up with God handled the rest of it. See y'all, hey man, let me tell you something. I don't see how you do it. I don't either, Can I get you, hey man? Newsflash? Let me hear I don't see how you doing all that?
Speaker 8: Steve? You doing this?
Speaker 2: You doing that can I tell you something? I don't either. I just wake up with the faith man and trusting that if he gonna bless me with it, he must be gonna show me a way how to get it done. See I ain't tripping on that part. See, once you take yourself out the how to business, you can go on and get with it. But see, if you're gonna trip yourself out with the how to, you can't think like God can think. You can't figure like God can figure. So now you sit up in here, God Lord, I want this to happen for me. Then I don't know how I'm gonna do all that. Well, guess what you in the way?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 8: See you? Now, you and the way?
Speaker 2: Because see God ain't asked you to figure out how to? He said, ask and believe. Then he said faith without works is dead. That's my solution. That's the concoction that I'm functioning on. All I got to do is accept the blessing, keep the faith, be willing to work and believe God can do anything but fail. Why would God bring me this far to leave me? Why would He bring you this far to leave you? So while I get up every morning, I have no choice I got to get up in here to rest. When I'm running late, Man, I try to plow through here. Sometime I don't make it. Man, I got to do a rerun. But I plow through here because man, Steve, you're gonna run out something to say. Nah, I'm gonna just keep thinking it now. You can't run out of that, can you? Because you owe him that matter of fact. When I get through talking, I really ain't thanked him enough.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 2: Show, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. I'm talking to everybody in waste management, everybody down that post office, all the drivers out there, talking about anybody on their way to work, anybody just getting off work, anybody out there looking for work. I'm talking to the gamely employed. I'm talking to the unemployed. If you're in the hospital, I'm hollering at you, if you locked up, if you locked up, I'm hollering at you. Listen to me. God is in the blessing business. Believe that if you believe that, that puts you in.
Speaker 8: A position to receive that. That's how it works.
Speaker 2: The things that you put out from your mind are the things that you will attract to your being. If you put out negativity. Negativity come in your way. All you got to do is look at all the great haters in the world. Look how they've all turned out. Look how it's all going for them. Look at all the great haters you've ever known, people who specialize in hate, the people you know in your life that are just haters. Look at they life. Don't you see it? Don't you see it?
Speaker 8: Learn from it?
Speaker 2: Be grateful, be positive, exude positivity. Positivity has to come back. That's not to say nothing negative will happen to you, but life is only ten percent. What happens to you is ninety percent how you react to it and what you do about it. So when the negative come my way, I take that as a positive because you temporary anyway, you all all this negative energy, all this negative stuff, you do it. I'll let you go on and do what you're gonna do, because you temporary. You in the way right now. Matter of fact, you really ain't even waiting. You're trying to be a distraction. But I'm not gonna allow it. I'm too blessed to be stressed.
Speaker 5: Mmm.
Speaker 2: Gone where you're going now, I'm telling you, and you gotta be careful running up on me anyway. Let me just say this, be very careful running up here to get me, because I ain't over here by myself. I belong to him. Hey, I'm his and he mine, and I'm covered. So you can come from if you want to. You're gonna find out. It ain't gonna work the way you think. Isaiah fifty four seventeen. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. Come on, I have seen it too many times. I have seen it too many times.
Speaker 8: I'm good.
Speaker 2: Well, ladies and gentlemen were here, Charlie Strawberry calling for real Mississippi Monica Junior. Government name is kissed Face and the legend that is nephew Tommy juniorr. Quickly Yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: I just think you own it.
Speaker 11: You're too blessed to be stressed.
Speaker 2: Bruh, ain't God praise this morning?
Speaker 8: Brud Jr. Broke Junior.
Speaker 2: When I hear him hating on me, I ain't got no time for it. I ain't got no time for it. I ain't got no time for you, man. Yeah, yeah, because well you're all that hating it. He ain't stopping nothing. God God for me. I keep looking up and he keeps showing up. I'm good with that. That's my message this morning, y'all. Hey, we about to jump off the day. Other than the moment I just had right here, the rest of the day, Steve Harvey gonna be straight ignorant. I'm gonna do what he made. I'm finna be ignorant today, Shirley, call it. I'm gonna embarrass you.
Speaker 1: After the hour, we'll hear from the nephew as he runs that brank back right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. It's time now for the nephew to run that prank back.
Speaker 2: What you got for his nev Well, Charlie, were in the middle of the summer.
Speaker 6: Everybody's out there on the grill, everybody doing their things on them ReBs on them links on the chicken own.
Speaker 2: What else can you throw off? Sirley?
Speaker 1: Can you can you do sides?
Speaker 2: Sar can you do side? You want to have somebody mess up the meal? Put them in charge of side. This right here is your barbecue.
Speaker 8: Ain't right?
Speaker 2: Your barbeque, ain't right? Cat dog? If you would hell trying to reach Gerald.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's Jill who's calling?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 2: Hey, Jered, this this is Calvin.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 6: You you live a couple of blocks over for me. Man, I've been, I been. I just want to reach out to you. One of the neighbors gave me your number. Man, and uh, I just want to tell you.
Speaker 7: I don't want to know. I'm sorry. I don't want to new subscriptions or nothing. Brother, I will cut you off right now. I wasn't now subscriptions. You're calling my subscriptions something.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, I'm a neighbor, man, I'm I'm I'm just a couple of blocks over from you. No, I got your number for one of the neighbors I was. I was calling to let you know I've been smelling you. I've been smelling you barbecue, man, That's what I was calling about. Oh yeah, man, you you've been grilling every day. Seemed like over there, I've been smelling the smoking there. You you you over there putting it down.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 7: I mean, I think thank you for the compliment. But yeah, I mean now you say, I mean I had nothing else to do but cook, you know, and these times, I mean I might as well do what I'm good at. You know who gave you my number?
Speaker 2: Though, Uh, it's a gown on your street.
Speaker 6: Uh last name Edwards, I can't remember to do first now I call them Edwards.
Speaker 12: So what you what you what you cooked?
Speaker 7: And smoke?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 6: I could I burned a little bit, you know. That's and that's why I call it like like you know, from one barbecue brother to or another. I was just reaching out, I said, it's burning over there, so you're putting it in?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 2: What what all you been cooking since? Since h since we've been locked down.
Speaker 7: I mean, you know, I kind of been, you know, experimenting a little. I've been doing some uh you know, doing some some different woods, uh, cherry, you know, I kind of nix it in a little bit of hickory.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: It kind of all depends on what I'm cooking, whether it's some fish just you know, chicking. I mix it up every now and then. Sometimes I have been experimenting with this mesquite yeah, I mean just fall off the buont every day about after four or three.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's that's what I'm just smelling the smoke because you'll smoke your smoke coming to my yard. You know, I'm two blocks over. You'll smoke carrying a good distance.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but that's all right, don It's all right.
Speaker 7: But but but I've been soaking my chips and all that stuff. I mean, you know, I've been just trying some new techniques.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me going crazy. No, I ain't got me going crazy.
Speaker 12: To be up.
Speaker 6: To be completely honest with your brother, it's kind of got me. You can your meet up so damn bad dog that I'm sitting here smelling this and I'm trying to figure out what are you doing?
Speaker 2: You know you you soaking this? You using cherry.
Speaker 6: Hey man, if you ain't putting no no pecan or no oak in there, it's now you're you're a dude on the grill that don't know what you're doing. And that's why y'all cut that because you you you from a real barbecue man.
Speaker 2: You don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 7: I am I've been in competition talking about the grill barbecue, ain't.
Speaker 6: I mean it ain't no way you've been in no damn competition for no barbecue dog.
Speaker 2: Not with the I'm smelling men.
Speaker 7: Look, I talked to you because I'm borders, and you just gonna start cussing at me and talking about my take.
Speaker 2: How you know what it is.
Speaker 12: You haven't even can I can smell.
Speaker 2: Wood in the air and know and know what's right and what's.
Speaker 12: Wrong, smell good.
Speaker 7: And then you just come out of nowhere cussing. I mean, I know we're all going crazy right.
Speaker 6: Now, but hey man, hey man, listen, hear what I'm going I'm gonna say.
Speaker 12: That you ain't gotta cut that.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool?
Speaker 6: Cool, I ain't gonna cuss no more cool, But let me say this. Don't put nothing else on that. Don't put nothing else on that grill. I sweat tea for at least some more. I don't want to smell your smoke no more.
Speaker 7: Dog, you're gonna tell me what you you don't even know me like that, You're just gonna have to smell it.
Speaker 6: I I'm just saying, I'm two blocks over and I'm tired of smelling your smoke. I'm tired of smelling it. You don't know what you're doing. Don't put nothing else on that pit for at least another money.
Speaker 7: I don't know what to tell you. If I put some rotten tomatoes on there and I want to smoke, you're gonna smell it. How about that? Man? Okay, No, no, no, no, no, I'm brought out my mind. You calling me talking.
Speaker 6: Because because you got to smoke in all, you.
Speaker 2: Don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 12: I do know what I'm doing.
Speaker 7: Have you tasted it?
Speaker 2: I don't want to taste it.
Speaker 7: I don't want my off the bone. I've been experimenting. Okay, I did put some apple sauce.
Speaker 2: Say that right there?
Speaker 8: Is that you did?
Speaker 2: What with some apple sauce?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 2: Man, don't put it?
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm gonna send you some YouTube videos you can learn how to bobecue because you're gonna quit in the neighborhood up, dog.
Speaker 7: Don't tell me what to do.
Speaker 12: They don't sit right with me.
Speaker 7: I ain't got no job right now, you're telling me what to do. I ain't got this house, and you're just gonna tell.
Speaker 2: Me what to do if your food is tight? Wow? Are you wasting it on the bottle?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: No, I'm trying to figure out how that we know ain't being cooked right. I'm a barbecue man. I know what I'm doing. You don't, and it bothers me. So that's why I got your number.
Speaker 7: You gotta saw what competition you want.
Speaker 2: I don't have to be in no competitions. Everybody come to give my barbecue?
Speaker 7: Who at the bombs?
Speaker 2: No, I ain't no.
Speaker 6: Okay, hey man, hey man, listen. Let's let's finish just this way. If you put something else on the grill, I'm gonna come around there.
Speaker 12: Whoop your ass anyway?
Speaker 9: Good diche.
Speaker 12: How about that? Damn it calls me with this.
Speaker 6: Man, this nephew, tell me from the Steve Harbin Morning Show, your cousin, your cousin trait guy me to frank.
Speaker 13: You minute that mother came over here, gotta put yesterday.
Speaker 7: They were in the corner clicking with my aunt just for nothing. I'm gonna tell you right now. He no, he ain't allowed over here at all.
Speaker 13: He ain't allowed over here hat all.
Speaker 7: No walk We didn't social distance his ass e hashtagg it in the front and the back.
Speaker 2: Hey man, you got to tell me this right here, right here, right now.
Speaker 6: Gerald, what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 7: Come on, brother, the Steve Harvey Morning Show man with this note shit talking about my food is sauces?
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, nephew coming up next, asked the clo you're listening Hardy Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour and entertainment news. The investmentst is coming to the at L next weekend. It has brought to you by the hosts of Earn Your Leisure broadcast via podcast. Rashad Balal and Troy Millings will be our special guest. They're going to tell us how this year's invest best has something for everyone, and that's coming up at the top of the hour. But right now it is time to ask the CLO. Our chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey Carmen and Arlington writes, My mother in law has a bad habit of calling me before I get off work to ask me to stop by the store for her. It's always four or five items, and after I've worked all day, I don't want a shop for her. My husband refuses to do it, so can I refuse to.
Speaker 2: No, you don't want to do that, But this is what you do. Stop answering the phone, m stop asking that phone call. You know what don't get about it's rightful you get off work, don't answer the phone call, Just say I was busy. Happen and then if she called, and then right after that you get to call from him. Then you know it's him calling for her. I need some corn meal and something. Ain't nobody finna do all that, don't do don't don't pick up neither one of them phone calls to you at home for huh.
Speaker 1: Why won't her own son do it for his mom?
Speaker 11: His mom get an app and order it.
Speaker 6: And I need a green onion and I need a yellow I'm no, well yeah, yeah, you know, Tyler's right.
Speaker 2: Get an app and just have it sent over to the house. You ain't got to run yourself, right, and some vinegar too. But surely, even if it's your son, you don't wan't do nothing every day for nobody.
Speaker 1: He should get the app. He should do all of that.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, Charlotte Shelly, this is clo quot.
Speaker 1: You got you right? Okay, do your think?
Speaker 8: Baby? Can I can I just say mine?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 8: I told you I was going to embarrass you today.
Speaker 1: I'm not embarrassed. But go ahead, you're right as you feel. I'm not embarrassed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you're like mine. You know we can get that into strawberry letter.
Speaker 1: I did not say I didn't like it.
Speaker 8: Well, okay, go ahead, baby.
Speaker 1: No, you go ahead baby, by right here.
Speaker 2: Too, see right there, So you're gonna run your ass raggedy. I'm not goin to do it.
Speaker 4: Are you done?
Speaker 1: Are you done with this answer? Because it was really good?
Speaker 2: I liked it. Are you still in the stove?
Speaker 6: Because if you're still in them, uh, raise some sugar too.
Speaker 1: Amber in Nashville says, my four year old daughter yelled out during church that she was ready to go, so my husband took her aside. He took her outside. After church, the pastor told us that our child isn't welcome until she learns how to act, ned to go too far? Should we leave the church?
Speaker 2: Well, you know absolutely, you know both y'all wrong. I mean, the pastor gonna put y'all across the baby. The baby recognized that the sermon wasn't going good, and the baby just the baby just blurted it out. We need to get out of here. You to say that already, you know now the baby shouldn't have said that out loud, because you got to teach your child appropriate moments to talk and to say stuff. Now you're gonna quit the church so your baby can go to the next church and blurt stuff out.
Speaker 8: You got to teach your child some discipline.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, now he mad, your baby ain't welcome because he done called him out. The baby just saw It's like that video that went vio al out here when they put that little mic in in in that little boy's face and he said he don't like this church no more or something, yeah, yeah, yeah, and just walked off. He had the little jeans roll up at the bottle so they could last two.
Speaker 8: Summers, you know.
Speaker 2: And you know, man, it happened like that, so I you know, maybe the baby was right. The pastor was wrong for telling you that the baby ain't welcome no more. I mean, come on like that.
Speaker 8: Ain't that?
Speaker 2: Ain't that?
Speaker 8: Ain't who are you?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: You got to get out because she yell, I'm rached to go. Yeah, and all this hell say, ain't nobody shopping, Ain't nobody saying ain't man?
Speaker 8: Why is we listening to this dry message today?
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody to say it?
Speaker 7: Ain't man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it's time to go. So both of y'all wrong, But no, I wouldn't leave the church. Well, that ain't a good pastor to do some stuff like that. Your baby not welcoming though, Yeah, that's just not a good pastor right there. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: You need to work on his pick.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Shell, Okay, that was a wonderful answer. I know it was, Lenny, and Tulsa says, I've been married for fourteen years and everything I do is wrong in my wife's eyes. I simply hugged her friend and I said she smelled good. It was not meant to be flirtatious at all. I'm still sleeping on the couch three days later. Was that wrong for saying it?
Speaker 14: Hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got to keep that to yourself. Boy, you got you can hug off for real, But you can't come out of that talk about don't.
Speaker 8: Lord of my shelly? What did he say one more time? What did he say?
Speaker 1: He said that he hugged her and said she smelled good.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's too much. Dog. Could have just hugged and let it go.
Speaker 2: And see the problem is you ain't hugged your wife and told her she smelled good in a long time and they've been married like fourteen years. Yeah, yeah, it's over, Adopt, it's over. This depends over for a while. See anything you do now it ain't gonna work. Now, you shouldn't have did that. That was stupid. Dang, you smell good. Yeah, yeah, that was stupid. Though you can't you can't say everybody heard you. Yeah, you got to say that to yourself. You got to go in the bathroom, man, shut the door and go, oh that was that fail? Right, Help, That's how I want my woman to snail. He said all that in the bathroom by yourself. Now that's how a woman coaches. Smelled right there? This hell I'm with. Oh, I'm so sick of white diamonds. Who the hell by Lizabeth perfume me these days? Anyway?
Speaker 8: See what.
Speaker 2: Another answer?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Shelon, that's brilliant Kennedy and Charlotte says, I'm twenty eight years old and I'm dating a thirty five year old man that I met online. It's been almost a year and his dating profile is still active online.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: Girls still message him, but he's not dating anyone else. Why well, then, why won't he delete his profile because.
Speaker 8: He's still dating all the people?
Speaker 10: What what?
Speaker 2: What we're not deleting to we get married.
Speaker 8: Now he's still seeing other people? What's what's okay?
Speaker 12: What you need?
Speaker 2: You need him to say it another way? They messaging him. What you don't know is he messaging them back. Yeah, that's what you mean. Yeah, see me, it ain't like that you keep hollering at me. I got the Holleray.
Speaker 1: He's marriage all right, thank you, Clo. Coming up next, we have a special guest Rashad Blade and Troy Millings. They're gonna tell us about this year's invest Fest in Atlanta. Right after this you're listening morning show.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody, we got our special guests this morning. They are the hosts of the now very very popular and famous Earn Your Leisure podcast, which they've turned into something far more valuable and extravagant than that. Now they've actually had an event. I was there last year. They are the creators of invest Fest and this year in atl again.
Speaker 8: If you missed it last.
Speaker 2: Year, I'm telling you you missed a valuable opportunity to grow just as a person.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 8: It is well well worth the ticket price, y'all.
Speaker 2: He kicks off August twenty fifth at the Georgia World Congress Center, and you don't want to miss this one. It's gonna be the biggest one yet. We're gonna find out more about it because we got the creators and the stars of it. Right here, ladies, Jenner, please welcome to the shoulders creators of invest Fest, the owners of the invest Best podcast, mister Troy Millings and Mishad Dela. What's up?
Speaker 12: Brother?
Speaker 1: Was going on that day morning?
Speaker 2: Well, man, let's talk about it because it's a huge event.
Speaker 8: I was there last year.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 2: It's probably one of the best interviews I've done. I've done my best interviews the last three. The first one I did with you guys on your podcast. I got the most feedback from it. Shay Shay Ruins was a big interview from me. I enjoyed that one and I got one more, but I can't share it because it hurts some people's feelings. Anyway, invest Fast. Let me tell y'all what it is out there. There's a festival that has discussions about investing. It's about entrepreneurship. It's pop culture. It's just how to how to survive in the culture. Some of the tactics and techniques that you could use to grow your ideas, your business, to make yourself more effective in corporate America, whatever your goal is. And this year's invest fst kicks off Friday, August twenty fifth in Atlanta at the Georgia Weld Congress. Roan so Fellas, let me ask you, man, this year you had a stellar lineup. Who you got in some of the keynote speakers for invest Fest this year?
Speaker 13: Yeah, this year we picked off right where we left off last year. So we have Sean Diddy Cohles. You have your good friend Robert F. Smith, the richest black person in American history.
Speaker 12: Of course, we have you.
Speaker 13: We have Rich Paul, We have Maverick Carter, we have Tabit the Brown, we have Junior Bridgeman, we have Michael Novagrad, Cassie Would, Benjamin Crump, Chris Paul. So many greaty people got gzy performing. So the list goes on and on and on. It is really like the whole school when it comes to entrepreneurship wealth, but that are doing it on extremely high level in business and entertainment.
Speaker 2: Hey man, Now, last year I walked through the I guess the floor space where you have all the vendors. I mean, help me understand that area because I was fascinated at some of the stuff. What's all in the marketplace area or what do you call that area there?
Speaker 12: Yeah, so that's our vended marketplace.
Speaker 15: So what makes it very unique is that there's over four hundred SoCal businesses corporate businesses that will be there and people get the pature in the actual businesses and find out, you know, opportunities within our community. Was beautiful about this year that we've added the actual stage, the podcast stay inside of the vendor marketplace to highlight some of the up and comers, those that are out there from our community as well. So it's an opportunit for people to pay drims to find out business ideas, potentially business partners, and those of just have a good time.
Speaker 12: So you know, when we walked through last year, it.
Speaker 8: Was quite a seam.
Speaker 15: So we're looking to have something that is very trick back look and it gives well, yeah.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna walk through again this year.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have a I'm gonna call Floyd mayweathern I'm gonna hire his bodyguard, all.
Speaker 8: The big boys to be around him. That's what it was like.
Speaker 2: Man, hey, y'all listen to me. This is worth the ticket price, folks. I was so impressed with the event last year. I think the keynote speakers this year are gonna be really I'm really really interested in hearing from Rich Paul and Maverick Carter. Maverick Carter handles all of Lebron James's business and Rich Paul was given an opportunity years ago by Lebron as an agent.
Speaker 8: And this guy has parlayed at BECA.
Speaker 2: He's one of the most powerful agents in the sports business today. But I'll tell you somebody else that's really piquing my entry and a lot of people that are not familiar with his name. Junior Bridgeman, who is a friend of mine. But Junior bridgemans out of a Louisville, Kentucky. He had become one of the largest, one of the largest UH franchisee people in America. He's also huge in Coca Cola as a distributor. He's huge on so many levels. This guy, Junior bridge League, has been under the radar. Is one of the most successful former athletes. He played for the Milwaukee Bucks. He was with Kareem he was with Bobby Dandridge, he was with Oscar Robertson Hell Junior Bridgeman and he has a he has a wealth of knowledge, man, And I want you all to come out and hear from this guy, I think you're gonna be.
Speaker 8: You can take where a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: If you've ever thought about franchises, if you've ever wanted information on running your own business, this guy has been doing it at a level of excellence man, and flying under the radars that hasn't been seen. I would not miss this if I were you. All invest Fest dot com go to invest Fest dot com for your tickets. Go to invest Fest dot com for all the information. Tickets are reasonable. Invest in yourself and change your life. I will be that interviewing Robert Smith. It'll be one of the greatest honors I've ever had because I've spent substantial amount of time with this man, learning and soaking up information for him. So fellas invest Fest dot com. I'm looking for everybody being Atlanta at the Georgia World Congress Center this year. It's gonna be huge. Stay right there, Stay right there. We're gonna come right back with more from the brothers from Earn Your Leisure and invest Fest right after.
Speaker 1: This morning shows.
Speaker 8: All right, we're back, everybody.
Speaker 2: And we got Troy Millins and Rashad Blat, who are the creators of the podcast Earn Your Leisure, But they've turned it into a great festival called invest Fest, and we were talking with them and before we got we were about to wrap up and they got ready to say something important. What were you guys talking about as far as the speakers for this year.
Speaker 13: Yeah, No, just one last thing you had mentioned is ironic that you mentioned Rich Paul and Junior Bridgman as the last two people. And Rich Paul, obviously that's the Cleveland guy and Junior Bridgman history is so amazing. But we're actually interviewing both of them together on Sunday, myself and Troy will be sitting down with Rich Paul and Junior Bridgeman. We can bind them for one fireside chat. So that's the dynamic duo right there. It's a very interesting matchup. So once again, we want to thank you for being involved and coming and you know, definitely looking forward to it.
Speaker 8: Thank you for having us now.
Speaker 2: Man and I'm gonna be there interviewing Robert Smith, the wealthiest African American in the United States, and it's gonna be a great interview because I'm gonna ask some questions of him to really help the common man. See the conversations I had with him have been very, very enlightening because I needed just some basic information. You know, sometimes people you go past go and you miss you miss all the street signs because you're running lights trying to get you want to be rich tomorrow? Well, okay, everybody do, But what can we do today step by step to start the process. You're not gonna be rich tomorrow. Okay, the likelihood of you becoming rich just tomorrow is highly unlikely. But you can start the process today. And that's what you gotta understand. How do you start the process. What's some basic stuff? I wish I had met this man in my twenties or in my thirties, where I could have made some different type of moves that would have helped me out. But it just wasn't available to me. I didn't have access to a billionaire. I didn't have access to invest fest. You know, the greatest example I had for getting rich was Amway. And I don't knock Amway at all because Amway taught me to principles of success. If it wasn't for Amway, I'm telling you right now, I wouldn't even be here today because they taught me to principles of sex.
Speaker 8: But that's what was available to me.
Speaker 2: Well, what's available to you all now in Atlanta at the Georgia World Congress Center is so much more. You can talk with Junior Bridgeman, you can hear from Rich Paul, you can hear from a Robert Smith, you can hear from Diddy, you can hear from people and you get an exchange and you can learn something that I wish I had learned in my twenties and thirties. And you can get it now. But it's important that you get it now because I'm in my sixties and understand it and it ain't too late to become successful. Investfast dot Com everybody, go and get your tickets. I want to see everybody. If you don't have your ticket, check go now. It will sell out. Investfest dot Com starts August twenty fifth at the george World Congress Center.
Speaker 8: Hey, brothers, thank y'all so much. We'll see you there.
Speaker 12: I appreciate you having a Thanks.
Speaker 2: Always always peace.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this. You're listening shot Dave Harvey Morning Show. On Acon's most recent appearance on Drink Champs podcast, he wore a fake Dior designer sweater instead of the sweater reading Dior Akon sweater had Drio spelled out all over it On Instagram. French Fontana clounted Acon by asking him where he got that fake Drio sweater from. Acon responded by saying it came from an African designer. Uh, he said, I knew this sugar honey iced tea was gonna raise engagement and it just takes one person to notice and it's gonna go crazy. It did exactly what I wanted. So do you guys think a Kon knew it was a fake? Do your shirt and purposely wore it? Or are you buying the African designer story? What do you guys think?
Speaker 8: And have you ever.
Speaker 1: Unknowingly worn fake designer merchandise?
Speaker 11: I can't afford it, so.
Speaker 1: So you believe a Kon story about the African designer?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, look maln y'all, I don't up y'all. Let's understand something. A coon got the money do what he wanted.
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 8: You know you clowned it if you want. Whoever who was clowning.
Speaker 1: French Fontana Akon's bank account?
Speaker 2: He ain't got a coon, you know, he a kon can get what he won't. Now, so let's let's let's be real clear about that. I do know him personally, and if it is an African designer, I mean, look, man, carry out, he got money. Man, he could do like he want to do. He can buy whatever he want to buy. I'm just telling you this dude is not But you know, I mean, I believe the story. I see why he wouldn't because if I wear something that ain't faking, y'all bust me. I just go, man, I ain't no. Or if I do, no, y'all don't think I can get it. I mean really, I can get drill or D or whatever. I get l V, I wear l V or VL.
Speaker 8: I wear what.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 8: I got money for Converse.
Speaker 2: I got money for Converse, I got money for Dedos, I got money for Audios.
Speaker 8: I you, I don't really call man. I really ain't that dude. Man, I just ain't.
Speaker 1: I think you should wear whatever you want to wear, what feels good, whatever. You know, people going to call you out.
Speaker 10: But so what.
Speaker 1: Cares?
Speaker 2: I kind of like what he had. It was you know, little words was big, but you know, I don't care. I liked it, so you knew it wasn't deal.
Speaker 1: Well, no, die, dude, you ain't kind of rock with Remember those word games. They would give you a word. How many words can you make out of this one word? You know like Dior you can make drio.
Speaker 12: We know that.
Speaker 1: Now you can make some other words.
Speaker 6: See, I'll be simple. Or I bought some ball Maine. I didn't know it was fake. We was in b I thought I was fly.
Speaker 2: And you probably were.
Speaker 1: Even if it was fake, it wasn't ball money.
Speaker 2: It was not Well, they brought it in the mall, Tommy, it's ball Maine, but they have a you know it's it's still ball Main. But they have the Ball Main croud of Paris and they have a Ball Main. Oh, well, then I must have been just ball Main.
Speaker 1: You know it was fake, Tommy.
Speaker 2: Well, if you go in that store in Dubai and you see a whole lot of the same thing hanging on the round at store, insive, Hello, the whole outfit was about four hundred.
Speaker 8: From here to what hell? How did you know it was fake?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm trying to find out.
Speaker 5: He didn't know when he.
Speaker 11: Bought it.
Speaker 6: On the website, trying to find another one and just think bought when I was in Dubai. I'm gonna give you some more than because flying house old, I don't stay with said and DL and then with I thought I was, I said, man, this is some fake stuff.
Speaker 1: I got on all right? Coming up next getting nephew with this fake gear and the prank phone call right after this came on, you're listening morning show coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today and the subject is my best friend is marrying a big problem. We'll get into that in just a few because right now it is time for the nephew and the prank phone call for today.
Speaker 6: What you got for his neph thisten right here, sirly is called guess who's moving next door?
Speaker 2: Your neighbors?
Speaker 6: And also know your property line? Okay, you need to know that. Do you know where your property line? And that ain't right there?
Speaker 2: Y'all cut the grass and it's.
Speaker 8: That that left line.
Speaker 2: Noam, just yout me make sure you know your property line. June.
Speaker 6: You got to know how know your property line? Left side, right side back.
Speaker 11: It's not what he told me it's gonna be at.
Speaker 2: It's not it might not be. Who is they?
Speaker 5: You got your survey?
Speaker 8: You call it?
Speaker 11: I got the survey it called seventy fifty.
Speaker 9: It was.
Speaker 1: It was in my paperwork.
Speaker 2: I saw the and it's a it's a nice little dotted line.
Speaker 8: Ain't it ate it?
Speaker 11: It's direct. It don't never match the property though, but you.
Speaker 1: Got that real estate.
Speaker 2: That's how you can turn it upside down upside right. You don't know which way, but better know the property line. Guess who's moving next door? Let's go catch up.
Speaker 10: Hello, I'm trying to reach uh mister Dolan. Nolan, Dolan, mister Dolan, answer, how you doing?
Speaker 12: My name is uh Clifford Clipper. Yeah, what can I do for you?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 12: You you you live at Chess out Drawn.
Speaker 7: Why do you want to know that?
Speaker 10: Well, actually, I'm at sixteen twenty three. I bought the I actually bought the house that was to sale next door to you.
Speaker 9: Okay, well, well congratulations, but how did you get my number?
Speaker 10: Well, actually, the realtor told.
Speaker 13: Me that he had your.
Speaker 10: Number because I said I wanted to reach out to the neighbors next door. And he told me that mister Nolan was actually the person next door and he didn't think you would mind meet me actually getting the number.
Speaker 9: Okay, well I'll talk with a real layer.
Speaker 7: But what can I do for you?
Speaker 10: Sir? What I wanted to know is do you have any problems like living next door.
Speaker 12: To to black people?
Speaker 10: I'm sorry, what did you just ask me?
Speaker 12: I mean, like, you know, like I said, I just bought.
Speaker 10: The place next door, and I wanted to know, do you have any problems, you know, living next door to black people?
Speaker 9: No, sir, I have no problem. I'm assuming you're a black man, and I have no problem with that. I judge people by their actions, not their color.
Speaker 10: Okay, now do you do you do you have any any black people experience?
Speaker 13: Well?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I've worked with, gone to school with, have several friends of many different ethnicities.
Speaker 12: Uh, but what is it? What's this? How is this relative?
Speaker 10: Well, you know, like I said, I'm gonna be I'm gonna be living next to you, and I'm just making sure that you know, you and I can coincide or coexist relative on the same block and not really.
Speaker 12: Have a problem with one another.
Speaker 10: Basically, what I'm trying to say, well, do you have a problem with white people?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 12: No, No, I don't I'm around with white people.
Speaker 10: I'm cool. I'm just I'm just trying to make sure, you know, I mean, because me and you.
Speaker 12: Already have a bit of a problem already, you know when we do. Yeah, yeah, we we have a problem.
Speaker 9: I mean, I'm bothering me while on that work.
Speaker 12: What's your problem? Okay? Well my problem is this is that, you.
Speaker 10: Know, after purchasing the property, I went downtown to the city and actually looked at, you know, the layout of.
Speaker 12: This entire property.
Speaker 10: And when I look at it, you actually twenty five close to thirty feet over the property line.
Speaker 7: Well, now you look at the wrong map.
Speaker 10: No, No, the fifth that separates my backyard from your backyard.
Speaker 12: You are thirty feet over that.
Speaker 16: That's impossible, you know.
Speaker 10: Listen, and I know it.
Speaker 7: Let me let me.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna tell you. Look at you got a jacuzie in your backyard.
Speaker 7: Right, So you've been giving spine on me.
Speaker 12: No, I haven't been spired on you, sir.
Speaker 10: I'm just telling you close enough, not far from that fish line.
Speaker 12: Don't.
Speaker 10: Don't you have a dakouzie there?
Speaker 7: Well, as a matter of fact.
Speaker 10: I do, yes, Okay, Now the pool is the pool is okay, But what if I if I pushed that fence line back thirty it actually get the property that I'm supposed to have, not pretty much own, yo yo yo.
Speaker 12: Yo jakouzi, you'll have to I see. Okay, let me.
Speaker 7: Tell you something.
Speaker 9: I've been in that house for ten years. We put that fence up when we moved in, and it was based on the property line that was that was the set when ten years ago. I don't know what you're looking at, but my fence is not moving, My chacuzie is not moving, and there's there's no changing that.
Speaker 10: Okay, Well, let me, let me, let me. I'm glad you just use your voice what you wanted the boy not not not not non you hear you hear a whole.
Speaker 12: Cliff it out.
Speaker 10: Let me tell you so. Uh, Either we're gonna take the fish line and movie boy it's supposed to be, or We're gonna put a gate between I two yards and I'm gonna be able to come and get in mis zakooby and pool whenever I want to.
Speaker 16: All right, let's let's let's let's talk about this. First of all, there's not.
Speaker 9: Gonna be a date, okay, And as far as you just coming over and getting into jacuzzie and will Uh, I got a real problem with that. Uh, You've called me at work. I'm on the job and I'm having to listen to this on a future neighbor who's making weird claims about how he owns part of my wam be bad.
Speaker 13: I own the well.
Speaker 16: Let's know you did not pay for that jacuzzie. You didn't I pay for that tense. You just shout up making a he call me at work, and and and and then you have me some story with no evidence.
Speaker 9: I'll go down to the city hall and look at those papers myself down the word you're saying. I've been there for ten years.
Speaker 16: I've had ten other neighbors in that backyard.
Speaker 10: You're gonna cycle through once a year, I.
Speaker 16: Swear, and I've never had any problems with them until you come along.
Speaker 12: This is some okay.
Speaker 10: Well, I tell you what, here's something you need to understand. You got a new black neighbor, and you got a new black neighbor that owns party owns your JACUZI because you're over the fence line, all right. And as soon as I move in, I'm coming and I'm.
Speaker 12: Getting in my jacuzie.
Speaker 10: You will, man, you know what I mean.
Speaker 16: Don't move into that.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna use a jacuzie on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. You won't get it on Tuesday, Thursday, on the weekend. That's it because blinds down, zecuzie belongs to me, the.
Speaker 12: Zakuzie at the home. Mom. Man that a white man.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 10: We gonna get along lot a line.
Speaker 16: Look here, little listen, hear you? Who want you to dictate what days I get to use my jacuzie? Because it's not shuming over to mind that you're not yes.
Speaker 12: You were crying.
Speaker 10: It's always yakuzi because you you built that. That's the only thing that makes it yours.
Speaker 12: It being on my part of.
Speaker 10: The property I was making mine. So therefore we're.
Speaker 16: Gonna shut his damn jacuzie and we're gonna try to get my jacuzzie. I'm tossing you're across the fence. I want baby on Monday's Wednesdays, and you ain't gonna be. I'll be staying at my dacuzzie.
Speaker 12: With a shotgun.
Speaker 9: You take want step over to my property, my property line. I swear if I could jump through this phone, I'd wring your neck.
Speaker 10: You know I was gonna be in there with me.
Speaker 9: Whom gonna be in there?
Speaker 10: I'm gonna have cutting hell in the damn Jacuz.
Speaker 12: Who cutting hell? My corker?
Speaker 5: What the hey?
Speaker 12: Man, this is Nephew. Tell me man, you're born cutting hell?
Speaker 10: Got need the plank phone?
Speaker 12: Call you.
Speaker 5: Man, We got you.
Speaker 10: I got one more thing to ask you, man, What is the baddest and I mean the baddest.
Speaker 12: Radio show in the last of Steve Harvey's radius.
Speaker 2: Who that boy Tom is so stupid?
Speaker 10: God?
Speaker 2: Who that boy Thomas stupid?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 2: You ain't got no sin. Guess we'll move next door.
Speaker 6: Guess who come into Greenville, South Carolina.
Speaker 8: This sad tonight. It is the nephew tickets on sale right now.
Speaker 6: I will be at the convention Center tickets on sale, that is Nephew Tommy and friends. And I can assure you I got some stupid, ignorant friends. They may not be as stupid as me, but who they pretty damn.
Speaker 8: Close to They printed it.
Speaker 2: The dog gonna come all.
Speaker 6: Right, Nephew talm Me and friends, Greenville, South care Line.
Speaker 2: There ain't nobody that dale stup.
Speaker 6: I'm just South Carolina not to be mixed up with North Carolina. I will be in the South Greenville South Cairlta Saturday night. Baby the nephew come to town. Come check out you boy.
Speaker 1: All right, yayaya, all right, nephew, thank you. Coming up next Strawberry Letter and the subject for today's Strawberry Letter is my best friend is marrying a big problem. All right, you got it. My best friend is marrying a big problem. We will get into that, Stephen. I, my best friend is marrying a big problem. We'll find out what it's all about right after this. You're listening hard Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, or more, please submit your Strawberry letter to STEVEHARBFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 2: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for one ye strawberry letting.
Speaker 1: Thank you, nephew. Subject my best friend is marrying a big problem. Dear Stephen Shirley, I recently got a new job in the city where my male best friend lives. My best friend's fiance is very insecure, and she let me know. The first time I met her, I went to happy hour with my best friend and his coworkers in hopes of meeting a nice guy. My best friend was sitting next to me, and his fiance had popped up and was walking toward us. She gave me a dry hello and stood behind me at the bar. When my best friend left the bar, she told me that her man is her bestie and there is no room for another woman, especially a single one. Annoying af I reminded her her that a man will cheat whether the woman is single or married, and if he's single or married. I was uncomfortable, so I wanted her to be uncomfortable too. After that, I purposely laughed out loud, like everything my best friend said was the funniest thing I'd ever heard. My best friend whispered to me and asked me to please stop making his fiance mad. I stopped because I love and respect my friend. Since then, she's had a problem with me texting him, sending him memes on social media, and even dating one of his friends that I met at the happy hour. She told the guy to watch me because I moved there to take her man from her. There is no way I would ever be romantically involved with my best friend. Enough was enough, so I texted her to meet up so we can talk. She said her man needs to be present because she wants it to be clear to the both of us that our friendship is basically over. I refuse to talk to her. After that, my bestie texted me and asked me to do whatever she says to keep the peace peace. Why can't he see that this is a red flag? Well, don't you worry about that because this is none of your business. It's none of your business whether he sees her craziness or not. It's good that she calls her friendship with her man over. It needs to be over. She's not having it. She doesn't like you, and she doesn't want you around her.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: You don't get along with this girl. She's rude to you. Your best friend does nothing because he can't. That is his girl, after all, and she's obviously calling the shots. And it's better for everyone to just move on and keep the peace, including you. You don't need this drama in your life. Her man does whatever she says. So let this go because your bestie has let it go, and guess what, he's let you go, basically, So concentrate on making it work with your new man. Your best friend is no longer your business. It is time for you to get some new business and some new friends.
Speaker 2: Steve, Well, here we go another one of these damn letters. All this opposite sex best friend business. I don't know how many times I have to say it, or I don't know how many ways I have to say it.
Speaker 14: If your best friend is of the opposite sex and you are in a relationship with someone of the opposite sex, there's going to be a problem.
Speaker 2: And every time I turn around, here come a letter with a problem. Now I know, Steve, it ain't always like that, Okay, But where them letters at?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 2: Because they make the letters we get, we don't get to everything. Okay, letter, I get the letter that reproves over and over again what I be trying to tell people. But okay, you can do it like you want to. But let's look at the problem that this one has to beate. You recently got a new job in the city where my male best friend lives, and my best friend fiance is very insecure. She let me know the first time I met her. So let me get this right. You just happened to get a job in the city that this man lives in. All high coincident. Now he done probably say it to his girl. Yeah, yeah, my best girl she live over here, you know, two hundred miles away. Okay, she figured, okay, well that ain't no threat. Then she come to him and go Then he go to his fiance and he go, hey, my best friend just got a job here. She moving here. I want you to meet hers now right away. This woman's ears peeing back. What you mean she moving here? How she just happened to get a job in the same city unit. Okay, cool, So you went the happy yard with your best friend and his coworkers and hope of meeting a nice guy.
Speaker 8: That's what you said.
Speaker 2: My best friend was sitting next to me and said his fiance had said his fiance had popped up and was walking towards him. She gave me a dry hello, hey girl, how you doing? And she stood behind me at the bar. When my best friend left the bar. She told me that her man is her best friend or best friend and ain't no room for another woman, especially a single woman. Now a gnawed as al. We all know what that means in the text world. Am I reminded her that a man will cheat whether the woman is single or married. WHOA, wait a minute, that's how you thought you'd break the ice with y'all. There is no room for a single woman, you said. Okay, well, let me drop this jewel on you. A man will cheat whether the woman is single or married, and if he's single or married. Now you say I was uncomfortable, so I held her. I wanted her to be uncomfortable too. Okay, So how's this bestie relationship works? I keep telling y'all, it's gonna be problem if you are friends with a person of the opposite sex and you're in the relationship with a person that options said, don't be a problem.
Speaker 1: We'll be right, all right, hang on, so problem. We'll have part two of your response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour Today's Strawberry letter, subject my best friend is marrying a big problem. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show. All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's Strawberry letter, the subject my best friend is marrying a big problem.
Speaker 2: I'd have told y'all how many times on this show. If you in a relationship with someone and your best friend is of the opposite sex, man or woman, that is going to be a problem. I don't know why y'all keep dancing around this hill and it's always a problem. Now Here, we got a new kind of problem, so we right on the show right so here now here. This woman is fiance's with her man, and then her man comes to her and tells her, my best friend is a woman. She accepts that she live out of town. Then one day the fiance comes to tell his woman, my bestie just took a job here in town, and she lived here now and we all fen to go to Happy Guy together. But now the fiance to girls her ears is paying back, Like, what what you mean? She just coincidentally, of all the jobs in cities in America, her job sit her here.
Speaker 8: She had to apply for this job. They ain't just randomly sending people nowhere.
Speaker 2: I mean it can happen on the job, but most people apply for a transfer or can accept or deny her transfer. She accepted here, she come the fiance jealous that at the happy hour a girlfriend will walk up on her give her this dry hello. Her best friend's best friend walk up to the happy hour, she try to speak to her and she get a dry hello. So then she stands behind her at the bar when her fiance walks away. She told me that her man is her bestie and ain't no room for another woman, especially a single one. Now here go the best friend's response to the guy, I'm annoyed. Af I reminded her that a man would cheat whether the woman is single or married, and if he's single or married. And the reason she did what was she said, I was uncomfortable, so I wanted her to be uncomfortable too. Then after that, little miss Messi, the fiance's best friend, who is a woman who took this job in town, purposely laughed out loud, like everything my best friend said was a funny thing.
Speaker 1: I've ever heard, Like how like how Steve?
Speaker 10: Like what? So?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 8: I like potato chips a.
Speaker 5: Stato chip. No, you didn't chip.
Speaker 8: You ain't say freedo he's a potato chip. Oh this, yeah, you know. I think it's gonna rain them.
Speaker 2: All, rain, rain, rhyme repaint.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be prain rain them all.
Speaker 8: He's a crazy girly henna. He's corect who's gonna rain them all?
Speaker 1: Yes, she did all of that.
Speaker 2: Then the best friend, the guy, he whispered to her and asked me please stop making his feelings. Say man, I stopped because I love and respect my friend. Oh love, he popped in, and you ain't get that, inavert me.
Speaker 8: It popped in.
Speaker 2: Since then, she's had a problem with me texting him, sending him means on social media, and even dating one of his friends that I met at the Happy Yut. She told the guy to watch me because I moved there to take her man from her. There's no way I would ever be romantically involved with.
Speaker 8: My best friend. Pumpy breaks right there. Did you what she said?
Speaker 2: She said, there is no way I would ever be romantically involved with my best friend if but he ain't said that, though you ain't never heard him say that. See lady as the best friend. You can the statement all you want, but the guy ain't said that. You said you would never be romantically involved, and I bet you don't even know that because let it don't work out with this new guy you the med at the happy hour and let for some reason him and the fiance break up, and you have moved into town, and he comes to you and pours his heart out and go, you know what, I just got to tell you, So the whole time is been you. Yeah, I dated around, I've tried to ignore my heart, but the whole time it was you. I've never addressed it because I didn't even want to lose your friendship, because I thought having you as a friend would at least keep you close in my life. And now that you've broken up and I've broken up, I just have an admission to man. And I'm not really saying we've got to act on you, but if you just give me.
Speaker 8: The chance to show you.
Speaker 2: Of the man that you don't even know about, and let me introduce you to him, you may find that you could feel the same way.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be over here because I know this is a lot for you to digest because we've been friends for all these years. But I'm gonna be over here patiently waiting like I always have. And I'm so happy I'm able to say this to you, because I thought I was gonna take this to my grave, and I'm so grateful that I am. I love you, always have and I always will no matter what you say, Know that you have a man, so a man somewhere that has undying and unwaving love for you.
Speaker 8: Wow, you don't think I'm in the wind?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: You don't think you don't think I'm in the wind with that right now? What you think I done put it on her mind?
Speaker 8: Let me tell you something. He at the house. He done call her girlfriend. Her girlfriend is going heath fall. This is the one.
Speaker 1: Leave your comments unto day Strawberry Letter and Instagram at Steve Harvey FN and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app where free. It never sounded so good. Coming up next to his Junior and Sports Talk right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for junior and sports talk. What you got junior?
Speaker 11: Let me just talk about this.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 17: The people that talk about sports are getting paid. Okay, just the highest paid sports.
Speaker 11: Analyst in the country right now. This is what I'm upset about.
Speaker 2: I just sport.
Speaker 11: I ain't making this money. I'll call it ESPN today. I'm on my way over there. Because listen, listen to the people. Here would go Jim Nance ten and a half million per year. He just do the masters. Jim Nance College basketball. Same Jim Nance. Steven Angry ass Smith.
Speaker 2: Twelve million a year.
Speaker 11: My headline back further than he is.
Speaker 7: What the hell.
Speaker 5: I ain't get this?
Speaker 8: Come on by, here we go.
Speaker 11: Al Michaels fifteen million a year. Joe Buck do y'all you know who that is?
Speaker 2: Yes, used to be on Fox.
Speaker 11: Okay, Joe Buck cover the World Series. Joe Buck fifteen million. Here another one time.
Speaker 17: It's gonna make um say right here, Team Michael Straight Hand out of Houston, Texas.
Speaker 11: Ten year, seventeen million.
Speaker 17: A year for these tasks on street, Come on straight Hair seventeen Kirk Herb Street College Football, Kirk Kirtree eighteen million a year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I need to start watching.
Speaker 17: I need to start going on some different Here we go here, gonna know. Troy Aikman Troy am eighteen million a year. Hold on, he didn't even make win but one playoff game. Troy Akman in his no trade, Tony Romo in his whole career one playoff win.
Speaker 11: Eighteen million a year. Boys, he knows some football.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're good at that now, Jim wrong.
Speaker 17: I can't believe it's his never played football, basketball, baseball, nothing.
Speaker 2: Thirty million a year?
Speaker 1: God, what the hell?
Speaker 11: Jerome ain't gray ass?
Speaker 5: Jerome?
Speaker 11: He getting thirty mm and he ain't even started yet. Number one, he ain't even started. Anybody want to take a guess who number one is? He ain't started talking about sports kins.
Speaker 2: Oh, Brady, they've been called Brady.
Speaker 11: Brady. Ain't ain't called a play yet. Time to come up. Thirty seven million a year?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 1: So how am I Stephen Ain't Smith?
Speaker 5: Think again?
Speaker 11: Angry? Asked Steve Nate Smith with the receive handline and the light colored suits. Twelve minutes.
Speaker 12: Yea, we know.
Speaker 8: Forget.
Speaker 11: I'm sitting up here on Steve Hart. Once she'll talk about you need, I'm going down to ESPN will hire me.
Speaker 2: I tell you, I'm really proud of straight hand man because straight hand is making money. Man, he's making money.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Junior. Coming up at the top of the hour, a side piece. Steve needs some advice after she's told to hide in a coke closet for almost an hour. We'll get into that right after this. You're listening.
Speaker 9: Morning show.
Speaker 1: All right, this one's from Juicy and Fort Myers. She needs your advice, Steve. She was dating a married man and he stuck her into his house. A snuck her into his house while his wife was at work. He ended up making her go into the closet and she was stuck into a coke closet for almost an hour after his friend showed up unexpectedly. She says, I think he should have told a friend he was in the middle of something and he needed to come back. But he sat and talked to this man for a good while. What should she What would have happened if his wife had come home? She says, in her opinion, his wife should be the only person. She plays second fiddle too. Should I take a break from this married man until he makes her a priority in his life.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, you have to understand you're not the one that can determine who you play second fiddle to.
Speaker 8: You have no, you have no.
Speaker 2: You can't determine who you play second fiddle to. You second fiddle to the wife. And now you find out your second fiddle to this dude. So now already now you in the third fiddle position. You on third fiddle, like you could stop playing your fiddle and the band would still continue. You see what I mean, you're moving down the on who you playing fiddle to? Now, I'm gonna tell you right now, you're lucky. It was the man that came home. Now, lucky it was free that came up. Because when wife come home, you're gonna be shot as an entry. You would be in the closet. He got you, gonna shoot you as an intruder. Yes, and now listen to the You can't believe you got snuck into the closet, but you got snuck into the house though. Hello.
Speaker 8: See once once.
Speaker 2: You get into the sneak game, the sneak game got levels. I don't know why y'all people be taking people to your main address. That's that's such a level of disrespect. I mean, look, man, you hear that. You hear the old saying that there is honor amongst the thieves, criminals even have an honor code. You can't you can't do nothing to no children, and you can't do nothing to no woman. You throw to prison for rape, and you go to prison for child molested them two right there, they foldn't hurt you man, because it's it's an honor cold. Look, man, we know we're doing stuff wrong, but these two day off limits. See that there's a cold. So there's a cold to everything, and you got to understand the colds. And once you get snuck into the house, it's levels to that. And you can't make no determination until he make you a priority, a priority over what you're not a priority over his friends.
Speaker 8: Or his wife. Why would you go in somebody's house? Sam?
Speaker 2: Why would you?
Speaker 8: Why would you go to somebody's house? But what's deeper is what's wrong.
Speaker 2: With this man to sneak you in the house there, pro get your ass a hotel room. At least be respectful of the cold. Just damn dog, you you you ain't got to. Look man, you can make mistakes with women, We've all made them. But you ain't got the dog nobody, man, h damn dog, you ain't got to You ain't got dog nobody out. You know, Man, if you're gonna do something because you you're having a moment of weakness or temptation, win, Okay, all right, I got that. I ain't passing no judgment. But you ain't got dog nobody out. Yeah, you're gonna bring a woman to your wife house. She done poured her heart and sould in there, making it a home for you. And you're gonna dis and bring somebody to the house. That's a lowdown mess, right there. Man, that's it's lowdown. But let me say this, I've been in these cot closets.
Speaker 6: If you're gonna put people in these coke cla have some coolers or something, some water or something so when we're thirsty, you be able to get you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I've been in the coke CLOBs.
Speaker 5: I know what it's like.
Speaker 8: But we there and we thirsty, and we got to be in there for a while. We're gonna need some nurishment.
Speaker 2: I mean, have something to snack on in these coat closets.
Speaker 1: You know you're gonna be put in the shell.
Speaker 2: That woman doing.
Speaker 8: Give me a blein of it.
Speaker 1: Twenty minutes after the hour, we will have more of this ignorance show the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. Comedian and actress Tiffany Hattish plans to launch a new dating show featuring women that date homeless men. In an interview with a Hollywood reporter. Tiffany said that her own homelessness years ago had a profound impact on her life and that everyone deserves to have someone supporting them. Her new dating show will be produced by her very own she Ready Production and Hurst Media. It will be centered on the themes of love and homelessness. Tommy got to say, you know, watch out here comes Tiffany, or come with her dating show?
Speaker 2: Come on, come on with its blen of roon. Well, the name of the show ain't gonna be ready for love. He's going to be ready to move in. Damn right, damn right. You're gonna be in love if you homeless, dog, if you got a key or to a doe, chances are. I love you, but I want to see all my heart.
Speaker 18: Somebody's gonna turn somebody down. You you're gonna try well, dog, I mean I don't. I can't judge your show because I ain't seen it. But you got this show better have some hair of half some upside.
Speaker 5: Because it's heavy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, because dog, dog, it's hard to watch homeless people. You don't even like seeing it.
Speaker 8: When you're driving in your car, they come up to you one all the time. You turn your head.
Speaker 2: You stop further back, so you ain't got to go up there and hear the speech. Not do stick money, not doing COVID.
Speaker 8: I wasn't doing.
Speaker 2: I threw some money out, but I didn't.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at thirty three minutes after. We'll play around it. Would you rather? Right after this? You're listening.
Speaker 9: Morning Show?
Speaker 1: Time now for a round of would you rather? Would you rather stay up all night and sleep in or be in bed early and wake up early? Go to bed early, wake up early.
Speaker 11: We do it every day.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I got to go to work. I ain't got no time to sleep in. Oh I need nothing happening late night.
Speaker 1: Would you rather fly with a newborn behind you? Or would you rather uh sit next to a person coughing? Newborn behind you? Are sitting next to a person.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm flying with the newborns. That's your baby, that's your problem.
Speaker 8: I don't give it. I don't care how hard you crying.
Speaker 2: I ain't got to hear this. When I put your headphones on, I'm dry on your baby. I Hey, Tommy, I don't even need no headphones up. You can zone you can zone that ut. No, that's not my child. You got a flight crying it'll get annoying. Tommy, I didn't even know it my own baby. What I'm telling you right now? I don't know what my own damn babies?
Speaker 6: I know that.
Speaker 2: Well, I ain't finna be bothered with yours.
Speaker 1: Would you rather have a flat stomach or muscular arms?
Speaker 2: Hey, I ain't got now one of them. You really have a flat stomach or muscular arm?
Speaker 11: I got the muscular arms. I just need the stomach.
Speaker 1: So you rather have a flat stomach?
Speaker 5: What you trying to say? You ain't seen the guns?
Speaker 2: No, I haven't.
Speaker 8: So we're here.
Speaker 2: Let we're gonna.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna put them out tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Please today, shirt on, I don't need to show right now.
Speaker 1: Push it up.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought.
Speaker 1: He topped them back.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Would you rather have sex with music on? Or would you rather have sex with the TV on?
Speaker 2: Either way? You don't that? Why does that matter?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: I take your music.
Speaker 8: At least you can control the news.
Speaker 2: Ain't good?
Speaker 8: I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't want to hear it? Oh fire breaks out and hear your Bulletvard for dead? Oh yeah, I'm trying to bring a little heat myself. I didn't really want the fire story.
Speaker 6: I can do it right in the middle of forensic files. It don't make me no different.
Speaker 8: I don't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now I'm gonna take the music. Music I watched forty eight hours too much. Yeah, you don't want to hear that on her?
Speaker 6: Yeah, right in there, right in there, callar Yes, she's been missing for been missing.
Speaker 2: They looking for They got the whole team out trying to find out. You got to fight in the min You got to stop what you're doing so you can make sure that's that ain't her.
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 2: Woman? Missing for fourteen days hopeful. Hey, hey, babe, what you say your last name was?
Speaker 1: Thanks? Guys. That's today's round of would you rather? Coming up next our last break of the day, We'll have some closing remarks from the one and only Steve Harvey right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. Here we are, guys, our last break of the day. We want to say thanks to the guys from Earn your Leisure talking about the investments is coming up in Atlanta real soon. You definitely want to be a part of that. Steve's going to be a part of that. Our special guests Rashad the Lala and Troy Millings. Thank you so much. I think they're going to come back on before the actual investments conference begins. But anyway, thank you for joining us today.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So, Steve.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump, former president indicted or trying to again again, we're trying to overthrow the Georgia election.
Speaker 19: Your thoughts, well, I mean, you know, listens, it's innocent. Of course, y'all can't listen all the Trump supporters out there. You can't ignore what's coming down from the judicial system. You don't expect nobody else to ignore it. See when it's happening to everybody else, you trust.
Speaker 2: In the judicial system, You respect the law, You honor due process.
Speaker 8: That's youall favorite words.
Speaker 2: When it's just happening to other people, it's the American way, it's our judicial system, it's the process.
Speaker 8: Well, it's happening to him, he's in the process.
Speaker 2: These ain't trumped up charges, They got real evidence. These prosecutors' careers are on the line. These people have jobs as prosecutors. Their job is on the line if they get proven that all of this is a bunch of bs. These people have carefully worked through this case right here. They have enough evidence to even get a grand jury. Who I used to think was twelve people with robes on sitting somewhere, and that ain't what it is. The grand jury is actually twelve people who are registered voters of your peers in your peer group, and they present this evidence to a grand jury to see if they think there's enough for them to have a case and bring it forward. Well, it's gone through all the grand juries. Y'all was on the grand jury. Y'all people is on the grand children. Y'all knew in that closed room that there was enough evidence where this should be a case. Well it's a case.
Speaker 8: All this stuff ain't fossible.
Speaker 2: You heard Donald Trump himself try to get you votes down in Georgia. The phone called directly to the guy telling him he needed eleven thousand votes. All he got to do is find him eleven thousand votes. And this whole thing turns around.
Speaker 8: What do you think that was, man?
Speaker 2: You don't think that was trying to use your political power in your clout to sway the election.
Speaker 8: You're an idiot if you don't think it is.
Speaker 2: But then I had to stop myself because this is just over and over again what America is. And I've always known this about America, but I've never had a radio show where I could just talk of her. America has been this way for a long time. It's just now we got recording devices, and we got phone conversations, and we got computers, and we got able to we got the abilities to record stuff unknown by people, and now it's all getting exposed. The Trump supporter wants to wash that all the way and act like it don't exist.
Speaker 8: Well, it does, and that's how you are.
Speaker 2: But the fact that this man is leading the Republican nomination at fifty four percent and all the other candidates in in single digit it speaks volume to the country we live in.
Speaker 8: And we live in a sad situation.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 2: I feel sorry for Americans who think that we got something so great over here, because if you look at it, man, it's got some problems in it right here. And the fact that the Republican Party, the GOP, the Grand Old Party, the moral compass of America, this is the best candidate that you can come up with. That's sad. That's sad. So that's how you really are. So it's okay what he's done, and you can make him president. I'll tell you right now, I don't want to point at this man to my grandchildren and go, this is what you should aspire to be.
Speaker 8: You can one day be president in the United States.
Speaker 2: Do you remember when you hear parents say that all the time, you know, one day you could be president of the United States. I ain't really heard that as wow, have you, Because if that's who you're gonna make the president, I don't want my child to be there. I don't want my grandchildren to grow up and emulate nothing that I'm looking and seeing in politics today, especially when you will ignore the indictments, the truth. This man lost the case against a woman for sexual misconduct with a woman. Now how you heard him out of his own mouth? The way he talks about women in a degrading way, and it's okay with y'all, and y'all women vote for him. Man, y'all can't keep talking about messaging if y'all ain't gonna participate in the message yourself. You want to be respected and treated equal, but then you'll vote for somebody don't give a damn.
Speaker 1: How he treats you.
Speaker 20: I'm confused, No, I'm not. I'm sorry I'm not confuted. I've been write the whole damn fact. I knew what America was since nineteen sixty eight. I've been knowing.
Speaker 2: Now everybody else knows. But the sad thing ain't nobody doing a damn thing about it. Y'all gonna vote his ass in a Kain, then y'all crazy Republicans, y'all need to rethink y'all self, man, because you ain't nothing who you say you are. Because you just like him, You just like you vote for him to show you just like.
Speaker 1: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show