Speaker 1: Why are you covered in spots today, Billy?
Speaker 2: Billy says he didn't know he was covered in spots?
Speaker 3: Billy, why are you say?
Speaker 2: Billy says he's not sure.
Speaker 3: Why does Billy look up its pale?
Speaker 2: It seems that Billy is getting sick.
Speaker 3: Ah, I know what to do. Let's play extra hard with Billy so he knows me care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if that's exactly what Billy. Let's go Welcome to Stories for Kids by Lingo Kids, where we discover fascinating facts about the world around us and the fun of play. Learning straight from the break. And it looks like Billy is feeling sick. Lingo Kids listeners, do you know how to show you care when someone is under the weather?
Speaker 3: What helps?
Speaker 2: What does not help? Our gang as they learn how to be considerate.
Speaker 3: Just lie down, Billy.
Speaker 2: We'll take great care of you, Billy.
Speaker 1: Billy, I'm going to do a drumcytal for you. You'll love this.
Speaker 3: Billy Elliott.
Speaker 2: Elliott, Elliott. Yeah, Billy is feeling sick. He probably doesn't want to listen to loud sounds.
Speaker 1: Oh, Billy, do you want me to play more quietly? Like this? Elliott?
Speaker 2: Even the quieter drums are too loud. People who don't feel well usually prefer peaceful, relaxing sounds.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything about peaceful sounds.
Speaker 2: Kids at home, Can you help Elliott think of some peaceful sounds?
Speaker 3: I got it.
Speaker 1: How about a river sound from my sound machine.
Speaker 3: Or we could open the windows so Billy can hear the bird stirping. Or I could have a nice lullaby to Billy. Billy, it is helping.
Speaker 2: Everybody. Everybody loves bass. We're so excited to help Billy that we aren't paying attention to if Billy likes it or not. And right now he's looking a little tense. I don't think he's feeling peaceful.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, Billy, Sorry Billy.
Speaker 2: Let's just pick one sound for Billy.
Speaker 1: I was first. Let's do my river sound.
Speaker 2: Billy likes this plan.
Speaker 1: Billy, do you feel relaxed?
Speaker 2: He does?
Speaker 3: Yay.
Speaker 2: Now I think we're really helping Billy. When someone isn't feeling well, they usually prefer a calm environment. We picked a soothing sound for Billy and then checked to make sure he liked it. Now we're being considerate of Billy.
Speaker 1: Come considerate, yep.
Speaker 2: It means we're thinking of how our actions will make Billy feel Being considerate means we're doing things that will make Billy feel good, especially in his time of need.
Speaker 1: At first, my actions were to play drums. I like playing drums because it's so fun. But Billy didn't want to hear chumps today exactly. I would like to be considerate, but sometimes I don't know. We'll make someone feel good.
Speaker 2: That's okay, and it's easy to fix.
Speaker 1: Just ask, like how we asked Billy if the ring someone was good.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Let's take care of Billy more. I wonder if Billy's hungry. Do you think he's hungry?
Speaker 1: I don't know if Billy's hungry, but I know just what to do. Let's ask him for Ask quietly, Billy, are you hungry?
Speaker 2: He says he doesn't feel like eating, Oh, but he would love a nice cup of honey ginger and lemon TEA.
Speaker 3: Okay, hmm, I wonder what is the honey, ginger and lemon.
Speaker 1: TEA god question, Yeah, that's a tough one.
Speaker 2: Lingo kids, listeners, do you know the ingredients in honey ginger and lemon.
Speaker 3: TEA honey ginger, women, Yes, that sounds right, plus hot water poured by an adult. Honey's in, fash Ginger is in, juicy lemon is in, and the hot water is in.
Speaker 1: It looks too hot. Let's blow on it to clip off.
Speaker 2: Kids at home, can you help blow on the tea? Too perfect?
Speaker 3: Hi, Billy, we made you this nice cup of honey ginger lemon tea. Billy quiet, Billy is sleeping, Sweet dreams, Billy, Let's leave this tea on the table for later. Feel better, Billy tiptoe out everyone quietly.
Speaker 2: Lingo kids listeners, Thanks for exploring what it means to be considerate. We learned how to slow down and think of other people's feelings, especially when they're sick. We also learned what to do when we're not sure what someone else is feeling.
Speaker 3: Just ask.
Speaker 2: Being considerate is a wonderful way to show someone that you care.