Speaker 1: It's the radio segment that's doing a unique pay per view event, charging fifty nine dollars to watch two Guinness record holders for the world's largest mouths. Lady in the tramp a watermelon.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's amazing money.
Speaker 3: You thought Gallagher was messy. Just wait for this.
Speaker 1: It's Laser Story, the segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser.
Speaker 3: Those other fruit cringes.
Speaker 1: Just this first lazer story is out of California.
Speaker 3: Thirty four year old.
Speaker 1: Ashley Gardina was woken up early in the morning because she thought she heard something outside her house.
Speaker 2: Uh, oh, I hate that.
Speaker 3: And she went out her front door to check it out.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's brave.
Speaker 1: As soon as she did, something on the side of her home caught her eye. She looked over and saw a small hole, and well, I just thought, I'm going to have her explain what she saw.
Speaker 4: Crook in the marine and we woke up because he heard noise. Oh, here comes to police.
Speaker 1: Came outside.
Speaker 4: I thought somebody was in a roof and I see the grass moving and he is feeling around a dirty ass arms feeling around.
Speaker 3: This hole outside. There is a whole.
Speaker 4: Man living here for months, living underneath the house. Imagine being half awake and seeing it arm, a dirty arm.
Speaker 2: She says it as if she'd be okay with a clean arm. Dirty arm, that's the issue.
Speaker 1: As she saw a man's dirty arm pop out of a hole underneath her house and immediately she called the cops.
Speaker 2: Don't they have like a shut or something would have been a better option for him, like under the house? That is crazy.
Speaker 1: Authorities arrived and they were able to coax the man out of the hole with a fried egg sandwich, and then they were able to remove him from the crawl space underneath her home. He was extremely dirty and not very sober either.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's just a drunk electrician that just got lost on the job and couldn't find his way back out.
Speaker 3: The breaker boxes.
Speaker 1: He was arrested, and Ashley says their family is going back to pretty much normal, though she did make her husband patch up all the access points to get underneath their house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if they're gonna live under there, he's got to pay for it right.
Speaker 1: This next thing is the story is out of wedding world. People used to regret the tattoo they got on their old spring break and now it's gonna be the tattoo they got at their cousin Chad's wedding.
Speaker 3: Can I say that because tattoos are the.
Speaker 1: Hot new party favor to offer guests after a couple gets hitched.
Speaker 2: Oh, but I mean there's never any alcohol at weddings, so people are probably making really sad choices.
Speaker 1: People are hiring tattoo artists as vendors. Wow, And the whole idea is to give people a permanent memento to remember your wedding day by. So you get the tattoo and then I'm assuming when you get divorced the next year, they'll pay for the removal.
Speaker 2: So you just cross out the guy's old initials and put in the new initials the next wedding.
Speaker 3: Yah.
Speaker 1: Some people think it's a cute idea. Others think it's tacky and weird. It could be maybe even a little bit unsanitary.
Speaker 2: Well it's not. You're forcing your guests to get a tattoo, or are you.
Speaker 1: It would be awkward if none of your guests wanted one after you hired them, But either.
Speaker 2: Way, you end up kidding four up your legs just because you feel bad for the guys sitting there.
Speaker 1: Either way, most seem to agree doing it early on in the reception is the way to go. You do not want tattoos available once everybody's wasted.
Speaker 2: I think you do it only after the tattoo artist is wasted.
Speaker 1: Oh god, this next the story is out of concert central. Oh, Beyonce just began her Renaissance World tour, and some fans are so desperate to go to the shows they're buying listening only seats.
Speaker 3: What what is that listening only seats, Litle Johnny.
Speaker 1: Ticketmaster is actually selling tickets for seats that are either described as no view or no stage view, so you won't actually be able to see Queen Bay.
Speaker 3: Oh come on, but you can still hear her.
Speaker 2: Were you sitting in a janitor's closet or something. You're sitting outside in the beard?
Speaker 1: No, Like, they have seats that have a giant pillar in front of it, so you can't actually see that.
Speaker 2: Obstructive view is different than no seaview.
Speaker 3: It's more common now.
Speaker 1: So how much will it cost you to just listen to Beyonce while seats with nose bleed views on Ticketmaster going for around two hundred and twenty six dollars if you get a no view seat, basically staring at a concrete post that'll only run you one hundred and sixty bucks.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, so much more.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: One listen only concert goer says it wasn't that bad because she could see part of the screen during the concert when she went.
Speaker 3: To the bathroom would you to the bedroom?
Speaker 1: And she even caught a fleeting glimpse of Beyonce when she walked to the garbage to throw away her empty cup.
Speaker 2: This is this is you when you know you have the best fans ever, is when they're buying these tickets and still not complaining.
Speaker 1: The new listening only seats are the music industry's latest way to squeeze revenue out of fans, and the fans that get those tickets actually aren't even giving bad reviews.
Speaker 3: Five stars for the listening only seats concerts concert.
Speaker 1: This next Lazer story is out of it's Gucci fan yea, okay, but something that you're convinced other people are just pretending to like, maybe to look cool or to seem trendy.
Speaker 2: Low rise jeans.
Speaker 1: A well known publication did a poll on social media here's the top ones. Number seven is people who say they love crocs. I agree with that. I don't know my friends that have them a lot like they say they love them, but do they really every day?
Speaker 2: So they're pretty convincing.
Speaker 1: I mean in the comments, most of the adults there said they look ugly and really aren't actually that comfortable.
Speaker 3: Number six caviar.
Speaker 2: I've never tried it.
Speaker 1: People say you don't actually like the flavor, You're just trying it to feel rich.
Speaker 2: I don't like row either, just any eggs that are from birds.
Speaker 3: I have a hard time with Number five camping.
Speaker 1: People say they like it, but really it's uncomfortable, cold, and everything you bring will smell a campfire for weeks.
Speaker 2: Did you guys add Did you add that one into this list?
Speaker 3: I know you loved it.
Speaker 1: Number four of things people believe we only do to look or sound cool, is running outside as a form of exercise.
Speaker 2: His entire college career. I hate it half the time.
Speaker 1: People say it's just so boring.
Speaker 3: Number three is kaleted.
Speaker 1: Eat it because it's good for you, but don't pretend that you actually like how it haste.
Speaker 2: But if you massage it before you eat it, you gotta just get in there with your hands and squosh it around a lot. Yeah, breaks down the fibers.
Speaker 3: Disgusting Number two.
Speaker 1: Extremely spicy stuff, extremely especially things like Carolina reapers. Yeah, really hot peppers. You're just looking cool to act a fool. Yeah, that's what my mom always says.
Speaker 2: It made you sound cool to say that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my mom was cool.
Speaker 1: And the number one trendy thing to do, especially for gen z Ors as of late, is driving a stick shift.
Speaker 2: I missed my stick shift, but not in traffic.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If you're doing it by choice, you're just dumb, all right. Speaking of doing it by choice, this guy doesn't have to act cool. He is cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wine because the owner's just installed a lappool in the middle of his gerrarium.
Speaker 2: Oh that's nice. Yeah, it's gonna get workout.
Speaker 1: He's fit and he's not looking like a dummy running around jogging around the block either. That sound means lays of stories has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again, same time on Wednesday.