Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time. Y'all don't know y'all.
Speaker 3: At all at all, So.
Speaker 4: Don't given them back the bus buss.
Speaker 5: Listening to me, I don't join.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Joy.
Speaker 6: Show. You got to use that.
Speaker 3: Turn you love, You.
Speaker 7: Gotta turn.
Speaker 6: I can't.
Speaker 8: I got to turn the mouth.
Speaker 1: The turn you probably got to turn the mouth, turn out, then up looking.
Speaker 6: Come come on you.
Speaker 4: All right, huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody. You're listening to the voice, Come on dig me now, one and all that Steve Harvey man oh man, got a radio show.
Speaker 9: Me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, trying to make it work too. I'm not trying. I'm getting it. I'm getting it done to the best of my abilities.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: Something funny my father taught me. He said, so when you've done all you can do, if you've done your absolute best and you look up and it didn't get the job done, take a deep breath and do some more. That used to bug me, man, when my father used to tell me.
Speaker 2: That is the son.
Speaker 4: When you've done your absolute best and you think you can't do no more. You've done all you can and it still don't get the job done, take yourself a deep breath.
Speaker 2: And do some more.
Speaker 4: And you know what I found that has worked every single time, every single time, because what my father knew was that what you think is your breaking point or what you think is your all in all, he says, son, it's just something about it. Man, if you just gather yourself, you got a little bit more. Everybody got some more. And you know, I gotta be honest with you. It has worked.
Speaker 2: It has helped me greatly, and you know it, everybody does have some more.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 4: I tell that to my sons all the time. Dad, I did my best. Well, let me ask you something else. Could you have done anything else?
Speaker 2: Could you have.
Speaker 4: Studied a little harder, Could you have shown up a little bit earlier, could you stayed.
Speaker 2: A little bit later?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well then okay, that's what you should have done. Then see, there's always a way. But if you're going to create excuses, if you're gonna make them up all the time about why you don't get it done, I have a very, very sad a statement for you right now. You're never gonna get anything done. You're never gonna get to the top.
Speaker 2: Not to the top.
Speaker 4: You can get halfway up. Now, you can get a third of the way up, you can get three quarters of the whey up. But if you don't have that little extra reserve in you, you're not getting to the top. The top is only reserved for those that have the wherewithal and the power to desire, the drive and the gut riching effort to get to the top. The top is reserved only for the top.
Speaker 2: It's just the top. There ain't but one top, then the middle done, ain't it?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 2: The top, the top of the mountain halfway is.
Speaker 4: A different view. At the top, things look different from up top. So if you want to get to the top of whatever your profession, your field, your career, whatever it is, you got to do extra.
Speaker 11: You have to do more.
Speaker 4: More is expected of you. More, but his is what's really crazy. More is required of you. Don't live your life in a laxadaisical state. Don't wake up every day with the feeling of, well, you know, whatever happens happens. Na man have a say so in your life.
Speaker 10: You.
Speaker 4: First of all, let me ask you something. Who has God? Name the person that God has given authority over you. Name the person? But who is the person? Nobody has domain over you? God didn't create that person. So what you sitting here for? Man, what you sitting here for letting people who do not know direct your path? Why are you worried about all these people with what they got to say about you and all these people with what they got to think about you? When here's the news flash, they don't know either. All these people that you overly concerned about, all these people that you go into these.
Speaker 2: Answers for, they need answers to stop. What are you doing here? Gather yourself for a minute. Here is a solution to all of that.
Speaker 4: You have one source that will be there for you to the end of time, and that is your relationship with God. That is the one thing that's solid and for show. He's behind the wall. He's in your jail cell. He rides with you in the police car. He's with you on your job up ato school. He's down there in the board meetings with you. He goes with you when you travel on planes. He says with you when you're in a relationship. He helps you with your parenting skills. He helps you. He's there to assist you. He show if you do the right things, he show you and guide you to your next job. When you lose your job and you think it's a rap, There's some good behind it. Man, God is always working on your behalf. To those that believe, you, just gotta believe. He don't ask you for nothing else.
Speaker 2: Believe in me. That's all He asks you to do. What you're tripping for.
Speaker 4: Man, And then when you make the decision to believe in Him, and it comes out your mouth from time to time.
Speaker 2: Somewhere what you're worried about, what people say, what you're worried about, what they think for? Why who are they?
Speaker 4: They need God to you telling them you found something new that you're gonna give this a shot right here now. They got some yang ying yang and some yak ofy yak to say about that when they need God too. That's what amazes me, man about people sit up in here, man, be knocking your dream and stuff. Look, if you're an atheist, man, do your thing, do your thing. But you can't create no laws. Why I can't do mine? That don't make no sense, man, That makes no sense at all to me. You have the right to go be whatever you want to be. You know, if you don't you don't like the fact that I'm in school, got my head bowed down, and I'm saying a prayer for I take this test. Just don't buy your head. Don't you pray. But if some kids want to get together, that's some crazy mess. That's what happened in our schools. We took prayer out of schools, and now look at our schools. You send your child to school and someone else comes back home. That's a whole nother thing right here. That's not what I want to talk to you about. But I was just throwing it out because you know, hey, man, your relationship with God is essential to your success as a person. It's essential to your existence. It's essential to where you're trying to go and what you're trying to be. Because He made you. Why would you not talk to the person that made you to find out what he created you for. I ain't talking about your parents, who made your parents. This is God, we created in his image. Why would you not talk to your maker to see why you got made? That don't make sense to you. If you're sitting and gotten yourself in a situation. You sitting in the jail cell somewhere, you locked up, you doing some time, man, be a good time for you to refle But whatever your situation is, man, God can get you through it. He can give you the strength, the courage to wherewith all the understanding everything you need, the wisdom to get you through anything you're going through. You just got a touch base with him. I need God every single day of my life. And what He's done for me man off the chain. But guess what he'll do the same thing for you.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 4: Show, ladies and gentlemen. It is upon us the arrival of a new day is hell. The Lord has blessed us to come along. We're our great fault, were our respectful, and we are ever watchful. I for one, would like to say that God is in control and I'm gonna let him do it the way he gonna do it. I am in B steel mode today all the way through Friday. I'm in B steel mode. I am just in a position where I just got to let God handle this one. It's bigger than me. So I'm in B steel mode. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Sherley Strawberry.
Speaker 1: Don't move, Steve, be still good morning calling for real.
Speaker 3: That's right, Peace, be still, good morning? What up?
Speaker 2: Junior?
Speaker 3: Oh, blessed and hoighly favorite movie in the right direction.
Speaker 2: If you tell me yes, sah, peace be steel. Wait on, that's hard to do. Sometimes.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna tell you know, because you want to raise your voice and your hand and do something, say something, but you a long time smite at them, know you got to pull. I mean I ain't saying like smite as in killed, but you know, like a light stroke a little bit right now, fall down some steps, get your hand ran.
Speaker 2: Over by the bush. You know.
Speaker 5: The street.
Speaker 4: You know your hand, you know how you break your fall with your hand, and the bush just run over both your wrists.
Speaker 3: Stuff like that.
Speaker 2: You know, his head, his head want to be.
Speaker 1: You're weighing on him to bless you. Remember I am.
Speaker 4: I was just you know, That's why I was saying. This is why I don't do that other stuff. I don't ask for stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I get the feeling that you are not one of these people that pray for your enemies.
Speaker 7: You're not.
Speaker 2: You don't do that.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm not at that level of Christianity. I don't that's gonna happen. Yeah, to do with it sixty Yeah.
Speaker 2: You're talking about it.
Speaker 4: Advanced Christianity, basic Christianity, you know basic Christianity four five That not.
Speaker 2: No basic is like you know stuff like you know, doing to others as you would have and do unto you.
Speaker 1: Ye love your enemies.
Speaker 4: Now that that's the little that's that's what you're getting into advance. Now once you thees in there, that's advanced.
Speaker 5: Christian you know, you to pray for you.
Speaker 4: I shall cover with thy neighbor's wife. Then I can stay. I can drown it that when I do that, you know, but you know I should not kill that that basic I'm good with that one. I ain't got to kill nobody.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 2: But now you know all you turn the chain, Oh no, that's advanced. That's me.
Speaker 1: You're asking him.
Speaker 2: Strong hold on, hold school right all your life a PhD. Right there, listen, I'm still doing one old walk.
Speaker 9: Coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew as he runs that brank back right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 9: Morning show, all right, and it's time now to start your morning off with the nephew and run that brank back. What you got for his nest?
Speaker 10: This right here is stolen car. Stolen car, cat dog if you would. Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach a Trevor please.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, that's name, sir.
Speaker 10: You purchased a Navy blue from a used car lot dealership called a car Lot.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe six or seven months ago, am I right?
Speaker 6: Right? It was six months ago?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 10: Now you've been paying notes on this car, I know, for the last six months. And you know, I hate to be a burden of bad news. Actually, my name is Detective Justin, and I'm giving you a call to let you know that the actual vehicle, this two thousand and one Navy Blue that you purchased, is actually.
Speaker 2: A stolen vehicle.
Speaker 10: And we've actually been looking for this car for the last I've been pretty much close to a year now, maybe a little over a year. We've been looking for this I work in the auto theft division. And hold on, who Detective Justin, sir, and I'm in the auto theft division here at the police department.
Speaker 13: Hold on, I think you got the wrong I think you got the wrong guy, man, because.
Speaker 10: Was it No, sir, it's it's it's And I've done the trace on on and I know this is probably a shock to you, but we're right on point with this thing. You've got a two thousand and one Navy blue You did buy it. You did buy it at the car lot dealership, and that uh, and it's the exact one that the license plate shirt they do match up.
Speaker 6: And uh.
Speaker 10: I know this is a bit of a shock to you, but your car is actually a stolen car. So the dealership, sir, actually sold you a stolen car. And I know you did not know that. I know that it was not any information that you already knew. And I know you thought that you were just purchasing a legitimate car. But you have a stolen car, mister Trevor.
Speaker 13: And no, no, I think you got the wrong first, because this car is not stolen for real.
Speaker 6: This is sir.
Speaker 10: I can go all day with you and try to make you understand what's going on here, and I know it's probably some some blurry information that's not clear to you, but at the end of the day, your car is stolen. I am gonna have to either get someone to come out and impound.
Speaker 2: It or you.
Speaker 13: No, no, I think y'all might need to go back over y'all records then, because I think y'all on the real I think y'all got the wrong person.
Speaker 6: It's sir.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you once and I'm gonna tell you again. You have a car that's stolen that I have to have in my possession by the end of the day.
Speaker 6: Now, can't the end of the day? For real?
Speaker 10: Man, you got, sir, you have a stolen car and you're gonna need to bring that car into the police station so we can get this thing rectified.
Speaker 13: For real, man, hold on, let me talk about this.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 13: I don't know the all that she's telling me.
Speaker 10: For real, Sir, I understand what you're saying, but do you realize you're talking to a police officer here.
Speaker 2: I am detective. I am detective justin.
Speaker 3: I am who you are.
Speaker 6: Man. I'm told them is.
Speaker 2: No longer, sir.
Speaker 10: We've had to actually shut them down for the time being until we get quite a few cars rectified that I've got more than just your vehicle, sir, that's been that that has auto theft tied to it. There's two things. Either you're gonna bring it to me or I'm gonna come get it now. Which one do you want to do?
Speaker 13: You ain't coming to get for real, sir.
Speaker 10: I don't want to have this to have to get go to a level of where it doesn't need to be. But I need to get that car in my possession.
Speaker 13: Okay, look, look, look, listen while I'm telling you. Okay, are you listening.
Speaker 2: I'm listening, sir.
Speaker 13: Okay, look from.
Speaker 14: This, somebody gonna tay me my three hundred seventy fifty two cents I've been paying for the last six months unless you're gonna play me that give me back my trent answer.
Speaker 13: Get this, man, I ain't out here what you're talking about for real? Now you're coming at me with man, I worked too hard to be keeping up seat notes like here, man, I got that? Am I ready to take care? Are you coming to talk about? You tuldn't take my car because something that happened before I part and what I don't even know this is true? Like I said, I thank you missing. I think you've got me mixed over with somebody else. What y'all just not coming in me talking this. I ain't heard nothing about this before.
Speaker 10: Sure, it's taking us a while to actually track down the car and actually find out exactly where it was. I've tracked this car so for the last eight nine months and I finally found that you are the one that's actually has it in your possession.
Speaker 2: It happens all the time.
Speaker 10: It's an unlikely situation, but I got to get you to bring it in, and I'm I ain't bring it, you.
Speaker 13: Know what I mean, I ain't bringing y'all got coming to get from me that somebody give me my three hundred seventy dollars fifty two cents I've been paying for the last six month, trusting my back.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'm sure you're probably long gone by now. It's probably that's what I'm something.
Speaker 13: Okay, then then y'all can need at least just come with the money.
Speaker 6: Come with the money.
Speaker 13: I just don't get another rossing somewhere else, sir.
Speaker 10: I'm not I can't sit here and negotiate with you. I'm just a detective on this actual case. And I know it's a trying situation, but I am going to have to send some officers out there that that do this type of thing.
Speaker 2: They pick up these cars and bring them into the I wish you would.
Speaker 13: Send somebody out here to get my car. And if you can't, and okay with me, you need to find somebody can no.
Speaker 6: You know, you bring somebody out here if you want to.
Speaker 13: I don't bring somebody. I got something I don't like to.
Speaker 14: Man, I'm walking a breatship hunt up in all the time the cat of State and they took man.
Speaker 13: I'm working through out and try to get this car. Man, So bring out here if you want to for real.
Speaker 2: Sure, hush, sure, sir, come, I gotta get you calm down. I mean call me.
Speaker 13: You told me about my car stoning, and y'all talking about something to.
Speaker 6: Get it from me.
Speaker 10: I know this is a surprise, and I understand that. And you got a great you got an honest living, an honest job. I understand that. But some people have done some dishonest things. And that's what's happened here. Somebody myself.
Speaker 13: That my problem right there. That ain't the problem with when I.
Speaker 6: First got it.
Speaker 13: Write for a problem now I'm not understanding that. All I'm saying is with my car. I'm gonna y'all, look, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know what, I don't want to go any further. Can I say one more thing than you can?
Speaker 6: I do that?
Speaker 10: What this is Nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Mornings Show. You just got pranked by your cousin Eric. This is nephew Tim Me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You got prank by your cousin Matt trouble you?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: All right, man, let me ask you something.
Speaker 10: You gotta tell me, baby, what's the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 13: Man, It's that Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 9: All right, nephew, thank you coming up next week, you asked the Chief Love Officer. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. All right, guys, time out for us the c l O. This one is from Kim and Detroit. Kim writes, I need your honest opinion about my man. I'm not an insecure woman at all, So I don't mind that my boyfriend works in the sex industry. In fact, I met him at the swingers club that he works in. I just happened to go to the club Saturday night without telling him I was coming, and I walked up on him kissing a female at the bar. He turned bright red when he saw me. He said, it's part of his job as bartender to entice women to get more drinks. Is it wrong to get mad if he's swinging at work without me knowing it.
Speaker 1: Wow, fellow, you.
Speaker 4: And a relationship with a dude that you met at the swingers club. Let me ask you something. When you met him at the swingers Club, wasn't he in there swinging?
Speaker 5: Hollywood?
Speaker 2: So I'll give a damn if he do work there. If you work there, you a swinger.
Speaker 4: Ain't nobody at know swingers club watching all this activity going and you ain't trying to participate. They don't pay this due at the bar to kiss women to get them to buy more drinks. You ain't got to do that at the swingers club who? And they ain't drinking who at the swingers club?
Speaker 2: Ain't kissing.
Speaker 8: Everybody in there?
Speaker 2: Kissing and drinking.
Speaker 4: That's what you're going hoping that lead to. Mo I don't even understand what you're talking about. Am I wrong for getting mad at your man swinging without telling me he was in that swinging for you met him.
Speaker 2: I'll give a damn what.
Speaker 13: His job is.
Speaker 4: If you take tickets at the door, why would you get the job at the Swingers Club taking tickets at the door if you weren't interested in a swinging.
Speaker 2: You work at the strip club? Because you like strippers.
Speaker 4: Okay, ain't nobody going down to Magic City talking about man? Hey, you got any openings off for him? Anybody want to fry broccoli?
Speaker 2: What you're doing there for?
Speaker 4: Don't so?
Speaker 2: Come on, man, Come on lady, come on. Your man is a swing?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 2: You a swing?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 9: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Sw sw he's swaying.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 10: I don't know what to tell you, man, And the words of my grandmama, I'm with you when you're right, all right?
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 9: Moving on to Jasmine, who's a podcast listener, she says, I've been dating a man for seven months and he's really sweet normally, but I don't know what's happened to him. Last weekend. He treated me to a Mother's Day dinner on Sunday and he bought the sandals I asked for. The Only problem is he got a size nine and I wear a seven. And later that night he did stuff he'd never done to me sexually, and I didn't like it. I think he's got a big foot side piece that's freakiered and I am.
Speaker 2: Come on nine because he was thinking about something. What size? You want to give me a nine?
Speaker 4: If she don't want it, I got somewhere to take it, ye man, Yeah, yeah, yeah, she did something to you and then you ain't like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's somebody else. You wear a seven and he bought a nine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can look at that shoe and no, that's a big difference between seventy and nine. That'd be like me sitting up at the shoe star talking about sir, what size you want? Oh excuse me, bro, bro, you want to eight?
Speaker 2: And nothing?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: I got no nothing on my foot? Say eight? My foot so big? It looked like I got eight big toes?
Speaker 6: Like what?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 5: So she should she ask him?
Speaker 2: Is the question?
Speaker 5: What should she do?
Speaker 2: Ask him? You think he gonna tell you?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 2: What search do your homewor might if it is volunteer? No information for y'all? What makes them think? What should I asked him? Is he seeing somebody else? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah you know no, no, ye go ask him. Yeah, I promise you he's gonna say no. I told the man four seven. I ain't checked the side nine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, what about why are you cheating?
Speaker 3: What about the.
Speaker 2: Other night when you was when you did all that new stuff to me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean we ain't got to do it no more. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: I just know.
Speaker 2: From where I get it from. You know, he's kind of been thinking that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know, they say change of behavior definitely means cheating.
Speaker 4: You know that.
Speaker 2: That ain't.
Speaker 3: Who said that?
Speaker 1: Who are you going there with it?
Speaker 6: Who?
Speaker 2: Damn s?
Speaker 1: Always right?
Speaker 2: Always? Oh, so you're gonna listen to them instead of me?
Speaker 1: I'm your man. Uh huh, Here we go, Here we go? All right, We're moving on.
Speaker 9: D Z in Alabama says, I'm a twenty five year old woman and I'm pregnant with my first child. My baby is by a married man, and his wife found out about the baby. We live in a small city and she's got a good job, so to avoid embarrassment, she wants to act like I'm having the baby for her as a surrogate. She wants to raise my child, and she said, it's the only way my child will ever see his father.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 9: If I take them to court for child support, everyone will know our business. I'm stuck and feel like I have no other options.
Speaker 5: What should I do now?
Speaker 4: Wow, you don't have any other options? For what can nobody make you do that? Do you serve and raise nobody. You don't let nobody buffalo you like it. You're the mother of the baby. All that supersedes all other rights and claims, and so what if everybody know your business? You're gonna let this woman take your baby from you because she got a good job. Hold up, Heffer, why don't I post what you said on Facebook?
Speaker 5: How about that?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Why don't I report to your job that you're trying to bully me out my baby? Why don't we do that? Nah, who got the upper hand?
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 4: You can't do that to this girl. And he got to pay child support, paternity tests. It ain't nothing, give it.
Speaker 2: Damn part of her good ass job gonna be paying child support. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, clo. You're listening.
Speaker 2: Show. Here's a question for you guys.
Speaker 1: What do you do before sex to make it more incredible? Is this tailor made for you?
Speaker 9: Tommy?
Speaker 2: I mean, I can I can give you something. I mean you're always talking about. I'm trying to.
Speaker 5: It while you're editing.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, spur of the moment.
Speaker 9: Sex is always hot and exciting, but sometimes we have more time to prepare for upcoming sexy time, and putting that time to good use can make can help things you.
Speaker 1: Know, go to the next level, so to speak.
Speaker 9: Here's how to get into the mood in advance to make sex more amazing.
Speaker 1: Don't look bored like you already know this, Steve, Okay, like you don't need any help in this area. Look at all the guys in the room like.
Speaker 2: Yes, like they could have written all the stuff about me.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 9: First of all, get in the mood. Time to start thinking about what's going to turn you on later. So that's how you get in the mood. You start thinking about what's going to turn you on later. Okay, say it's now, you know, when we get off you start thinking about it now. So by the time we get off work and you get.
Speaker 2: Home, tell me if we're going to do something when we get home. That's enough. That's enough for any man. That's so easy that you do. I won't promise me something. You know, we've been turning me on. L I've been catching her hand and I don't know what it is when I.
Speaker 10: Just when I catch her hand, it happens right there at the animals because he is don't really come into launch and.
Speaker 1: Part of me, bro, we'd be right down here and that the whole weight.
Speaker 2: Man, I like, I like that, Like when you're walking up the steps and I'm behind. That's it.
Speaker 1: Makes sense. Ironing is not sexy.
Speaker 10: So you boy, when my baby lean over behind him, God, that is the greatest thing in the world.
Speaker 2: Now I'd be like, it's.
Speaker 1: Because four to five damn dollar going down.
Speaker 9: You have to hear about these pills every time, the cost of the pills, all of that, every time.
Speaker 2: Every single time.
Speaker 9: Yes, okay, so here's another here's another tip, so you know, when you're thinking about it early, start texting, because it takes women a little longer.
Speaker 1: We're not as as ready set go as.
Speaker 9: You guys, so it takes us along time to warm you know, longer time to warm up to get where.
Speaker 1: You guys already are.
Speaker 15: I have another problem with that because I'm such a bad speller. And then I text I'm gonna tear that grass up and.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna that grass.
Speaker 3: She's looking at the.
Speaker 5: I'm like what she gonna say to say good, because I mean asking you to.
Speaker 3: Kill to take out that garbage.
Speaker 9: You Okay, So they say eat frisky, friendly foods you know, like like oysters, things like that.
Speaker 1: You know, the foods that say that they're afrodisiacic.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't want you to learn cool wrench.
Speaker 4: Your breath is not cool exactly. It smells a lot like a wrench. But cooless, your breath does smell like a wrench, but it ain't nothing cool.
Speaker 3: But that's exactly what they say.
Speaker 9: Avoid foods that cause bloating and bad breath. That's exactly what.
Speaker 2: The cigars are. Not helpful, no.
Speaker 6: More.
Speaker 2: You don't know how many times.
Speaker 1: You love your cigars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know, I know, you know, before I go to Big Gog, I have to I have to brush. First of all, I have to wash my Mustang.
Speaker 2: This is a whole, love of separate my lips is a whole.
Speaker 4: So I got to brush my teeth with toothpaste okay. Then I brush them with listerine okay. Then I rest with listen okay, And then you know, I go eat something cool and refreshing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but don't come in there at all with cigar because I actually live with the bloodhound. Smell like an ass trak.
Speaker 9: Come again, and it says, access your wardrobe. You know, where's something sexy that your woman might like or your guy might like.
Speaker 1: So what would that be for you?
Speaker 6: Jess?
Speaker 2: I gotta suggestion. You know.
Speaker 4: If you decorate a jack strapped on the whole another out, you know, put a little print on it, leopard, you know? Okay, all right, Tom, put a put a snake mouth on it.
Speaker 1: I'm coming.
Speaker 2: With a T shirt tied in a nat What the last thing you want?
Speaker 1: You don't want this shirt and go up?
Speaker 2: You do not want this shirt to go up?
Speaker 5: We gotta go.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 9: Morning show time now, guys, for would you rather? Would you rather sleep without a pillow or sleep without a blanket?
Speaker 1: Which one pillow?
Speaker 4: I gotsay have a blanket? Yeah, because I'm naked. Yeah, yeah, I sleep.
Speaker 1: That part.
Speaker 4: Now that's gonna be rough without a pillow, but it cannot happen without a blanket. The blanket provides too much comfort.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know you have a give pull.
Speaker 4: Up and pull that extra blanket up and then that extra warf just sank you into.
Speaker 2: That sleep deep.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They even have those weighted blankets now that help you sleep.
Speaker 2: Weight them?
Speaker 1: You got one?
Speaker 2: I keep a blanket? What I got a bunch of them?
Speaker 8: Does it?
Speaker 1: Help you sleep.
Speaker 5: I don't have one.
Speaker 1: Does it help you? He said he has one?
Speaker 2: I said I had one.
Speaker 4: Well, she asked you a follow up question, and you ignored hers. What she's angry about.
Speaker 2: I couldn't. I couldn't hear.
Speaker 1: I'm bad.
Speaker 2: It helped me sleep better because Jackie got on fifty. I just answered, are you all right? We're moving on? And you are telling me that it's a little delay right now.
Speaker 4: It's throwing off because you normally real shopping week and right now you got that little dull marble thing working.
Speaker 2: It's not me, okay, it's not me, all right?
Speaker 9: What'd your we're moving on? Would you rather tell your mate? Would you would your move? Would you rather tell your mate everything you did yesterday? Tell your mate every single thing you did? Or would you rather buy her a car?
Speaker 2: Buy a car?
Speaker 12: You can't tell her what you do, yes, because it's every other day always somebody mate. I mean this, you know, just in case you do something real crazy.
Speaker 2: You know the argument I'm trying to avoid.
Speaker 3: Sure, I so you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna buy her a car?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you gonna so? So when I called a fleet, you didn't have time to talk to me.
Speaker 4: But you would swear at the golf store with who let's see now here, here's a car?
Speaker 2: Hell here? Yeah? Oh okay, like that all right?
Speaker 9: Would you rather do five different positions every time you were intimate?
Speaker 1: Or only one position forever?
Speaker 2: Variety, spice of life?
Speaker 9: I just five different times every single time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, or only one position forever?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 12: I like that?
Speaker 1: Five them five al right lovers?
Speaker 2: Yeah, alright, note every single time.
Speaker 1: Hold on, man, you're getting bored.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 9: That's today's version of would you rather you're listening hard Morning Show?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 9: Steve, our very own j Anthony Brown is always here with the foolishness. Can count on him, and he's got details in his brand new book, tell Us about It.
Speaker 15: You just my new book, Steve, and it's called one hundred and one Ways to Start an Argument. Several chapters in the book. Chapter one, you know, laugh on the phone for no reason, just just laugh.
Speaker 2: So argument.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it would start an argument.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Chapter Chapter seven is a real good chapter. Take a shower in the middle of the day, just just shower. Yeah, what are you going showering?
Speaker 1: That's on Sunday.
Speaker 15: This is a good one for Sunday, say say I'm going to a different church by myself.
Speaker 2: That's what you say. There's gonna be well over there.
Speaker 15: Here's another ways to start an argument. Yeah, put an empty bag in the closet and just walk away. Just put it up there and just walk away.
Speaker 8: Once and there. Don't war about that. Don't go up there. Don't go up there.
Speaker 2: What you mean, don't go up there?
Speaker 8: Don't go up there?
Speaker 15: All right, ways to start an argument. Say this phrase right here. This really works. Say I'll be right back and leave, just leave, just leave right where you're going.
Speaker 2: I'll be right back.
Speaker 8: Don't worry about where I'm going. I'll be right back.
Speaker 2: I mean, don't wear everybody. Yeah, just walked out of here.
Speaker 8: You just phraised right here on the phone. This really gets an argument.
Speaker 15: Say good job, Becky, I'll see you tomorrow the phone, Becky with the good hair.
Speaker 2: Why the hell you got to encourage Becky? You doing some damn good job, Becky? What's she doing? Something? Gots to be commenting on it.
Speaker 15: From my new book, How to Start an argument as your mate, your lady, when's the when's your friend coming over here?
Speaker 6: You know, when.
Speaker 2: She's been over here.
Speaker 4: In the while?
Speaker 2: Where is she coming here. Oh no, yeah, that starts right off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a pretty good jay.
Speaker 15: Argument waves and started argument. No matter what movie she says you want to go to, you say, oh, I've seen it already.
Speaker 3: I oh, you're you're going to movies.
Speaker 8: Okay, you have time to go see it.
Speaker 2: I've seen that.
Speaker 8: That's good. I've seen that.
Speaker 2: I've seen it.
Speaker 8: I seen it. Here's another one, here's another one. Ways the starting argument.
Speaker 15: You're on the phone and you laugh real damn loud, and then you start whispering.
Speaker 2: You've been man a bunch of boys. This is why he's divorced. You know how to run somebody off? Can I get you one?
Speaker 8: Give me one, Give me one. I'll put it in the book.
Speaker 2: Buy your wife some running shoes.
Speaker 1: Far color.
Speaker 15: Yeah, man, yeah, buy some running shoes that do it. Yeah, all of us setting in the middle of the day. You put on a clean shirt.
Speaker 2: You woke up in one shirt and put on another.
Speaker 5: What you change your shirts for?
Speaker 8: Can I just put on a new shirt?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: No, you cannot. What was wrong with all?
Speaker 2: Can just go with the books?
Speaker 7: Jack?
Speaker 2: Can I just add one more? You ready?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Ways to start an argument in your house guarantee.
Speaker 4: Come on what come in from work and pull your pants off and ain't got no drawers.
Speaker 1: All Thanks Jay and Steve. You just command you up next with today's today's brank phone call. Right after that, you're listening.
Speaker 5: Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 9: Right about four minutes after, it's my Strawberry letter for today. The subject she acts like a bitter old bitty girl. You and your subjects, your oh BITI let me be clear, I know, I know, wait till you hear the T T y O all of that, all of that. But right now it is time for the nephew and the prank phone call for today.
Speaker 5: Now what you got?
Speaker 2: I left my medicine in your house? All right?
Speaker 10: That is a cat dog, if you would, We're going to strategically dive into this one. If you're driving right now, I think you should pull over because this one right here, this home running here, this classic nephew, Tommy, I left my medicine in your house.
Speaker 6: Let's go Hello Hello, want said to Claires yet he Claire, Hey money sherman dog your house is the one that got broke into last week? Right yeah, man, just waiting on the police to get back with me, tell them if they found these people or not. Man, So now hold on, what's your name again?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 6: Sman them? How you here about it? You know, I stay a couple of streets, so everybody in the neighborhood kind of heard that y'all had got broke in on. Yeah, man, everybody being kind of kind of real good around here.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 6: It don't make no sense.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 6: You go out here and work hard for stuff and then you know, people just do your like this.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: It just I'm just glad it wasn't nobody hurt. Man. My wife and my son they alive and that's you know, that's the best thing.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 6: So you know, trying not to cousin something like this happened. You know, I understand.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 6: You stay a couple of streets over you say yeah, yeah, yeah, hey, hey, let me let me let me say this to you.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 6: I want to say, pirty all. I hate what happened, you know what I mean? Yeah? Man? And uh, I do, man, you know, and I'm glad you're your family and so yeah, he said, Man, well, hey, man, can I just can I just say this here?
Speaker 14: Man? Uh?
Speaker 6: And I don't really know how to say it, but uh, I.
Speaker 1: Was.
Speaker 6: I was with the two dudes that had broken there. I was with them when they did that. Okay, you did you just say you was with them that broke in my house? Oh so you broke in my house? No saying, no saying, See, that's why I'm see them claims. That's what I'm I'm calling you trying to tell you. I was trying to talk them out of it. You know what I'm saying, Well, what the happened? Because they did this, I couldn't talk them out of it. But you know I was when I wasn't there taking nothing, That's what I'm saying. Okay, okay, okay, Well who was in the ittation then? And I can't I can't be doing I can't do that. I can't see I ain't trying to get in the middle of that. No, no, no, you can't do that. You just got my phone. Oh you can tell me who broke in? Is you was one of the you was? Wasn't with you? That? That ain't that? That ain't in the reason why I called man. I don't give a damn what the reason you called me? You called me the broken Who who was with you?
Speaker 2: Who was with you?
Speaker 6: Man, I'm matter of fact, what street you stay on the Let me say this to you, man, This reason why I called. And when we was in there, and then they started screaming and hollering at each other and then saying we got to hear him get out. You know, like I say, I was in there trying to talk them out of that. I don't give it. If you tried to talk them into it. You walk into my broken my eye. You you got the more danced to call me okay, but listen, man, listen, listen, listen to me, man. I'm listening to you for while I was in there, man, and and you know they was we was getting out of there in a hurry. I actually left my uh my pills fell out my pocket, my bottle of pills and my medicine. And I don't I don't got no more retails on it, man, And I need my medicine. That's why I'm all you to see. If you don't man me coming back over there to get my peek. They don't give them about your medicine. Who gives us? But I tell you what I tell you. I can ask me about some medicine. God, I was just caught up in a bad situation. Man. I swear to God, if I see you over, I swear to God, I'm gonna beat your ass. No, I'm gonna beat you. You better be glad shy. I wasn't in my house. Man. Listen, man, I'm not trying to get you. Have no problems with nobody. I just need my medicine. Man, kill medicine. You got problems with me, but I don't have no more real feels on that medicine. I need my medicine. I'll get sick. I tell you what. I tell you what come, Come get your medicine. You know exactly where I said. I'm gonna have to get the front door over. You ain't got the break in this time. Come get your medicine. I swear to God. Is gonna need more than just that a medicine. I'm gonna put some on your I said, why are you doing out on me? Man? And I'm the one that was in there time to talk them out of it. He was with them because that's the point ill, that's what bring them to telling them to help you. Come get your medicine. So all I want to do is get my medicine and be through with this. That's all I'm trying to say to you. I ain't trying to start no trouble with you. Start, no trouble you bo can't tell my come house, you know what. I tell you what I all this? You know, I tell you what. Come get the medicine. Come come, come, get the medicine right now. I'm in what what street you stay on? I bring it to you.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 6: I'm not finna go back and from arguing with you. Man, I'm finna come over there and get my medicine. And man, you're gonna be through with each other. You ain't got to go back and for a moment. I tell you what. Come on over here, get your some medicine right now. This even if you're gonna need some moment, medicine ain't gonna come break in my some houses you go can't tell my I take care of my wife and my kids in this house. I understand that. And I will not be back in your house after I get my medicine. I'm gonnase you hollering at No. I tell you what you know. No, no, no, you ain't gonna be back in my house after you get your medicine. You're gonna have a permanent new residence. I swear to God, you're gonna be living in the cemetery. I got one more than I need to say to you before I get over there. I say that on your way over here. I'm going. I'm on my way now. I want my fan. I need to say it. You say you want to say it, then that's when you promptly from the Steel harb In morning show. You just got branked. But your sister bring hello, Who the is this? Hey? Man? Hey, class, this nephew telling me man from the Steve Hobby Morning Show. Your sister breed got me to brank you. Man, boy you you oh, you need say too much. I don't believe this, she said, Man, they broke in my brother house. He means the spirits lives, he said, come on calling me get it. You know what you damned that had you a well with band? Oh man, what y'all wrong for?
Speaker 16: This is?
Speaker 6: Oh man? Oh man? Man? Ask you something. What is what is the baddest radio show in the land. It is the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Listen, bro hey, and if the that that broke in my house is listening. Uh, you can come back over here. If you left your medicine, come on, come back and get it. I'm at home right now. If they listen, they come on back over there now, yeah, right right now. Bring y'all wy y'all wrong for that, Rephew, tell me.
Speaker 2: I don't know nobody better than me. I hate to say that. You know what I mean? I am the I am the I am the Steph Curry Lebron Price.
Speaker 10: When you leave your medicine in somebody house that y'all broke into, come on, man, come on and you call back for your message that you was whipped them blankety banks and what they got the nerve a boy, boy.
Speaker 1: You are really a dumb criminal?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, what are you robbing people?
Speaker 10: And you're sick for any right right right, But let's not let me go through any more complications. You know what I'm saying, understanding, stole your stuff? I got that, But help me out here with my medicine, all right?
Speaker 5: Do me a solid a heart, brother, have a heart?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 6: Thinking of you.
Speaker 9: Coming up next it is the Strawberry letter subject. She acts like a bitter old bitty. We'll get into it right after this.
Speaker 5: You're listening hard Morning show.
Speaker 1: All right time now for today's Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 9: And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting, and more. Please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 1: We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going.
Speaker 5: To read this one right here, right now. It could be yours.
Speaker 1: You never know.
Speaker 2: Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here.
Speaker 10: It is.
Speaker 1: Subject. She acts like a bigger subject, shicks like a bitter old bitty engage trouble.
Speaker 2: Great day in radio.
Speaker 1: No, it wouldn't know, it wouldn't have junior.
Speaker 5: People will be talking, we'll be trending.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go.
Speaker 9: Dear Stephen Shirley, I'm a fifty year old married man, and my wife and I have been married for eleven years. When we got married, I was working on my doctorate degrees and I worked full time and was struggled to take care of her and our newborn child. She decided to start school herself after having our second child. She got her master's degree in twenty nineteen, and I expected her to apply for a job, but instead she decided to get her doctorate degree. This led to more financial stress in our family. The little I made barely covered rent, and the financial strain was great. I had to take side hustles just to make ends meet, and I think this led to a change in attitude for both of us, and we began snapping at each other over the tiniest things. I began to think of what to do to improve our situation, and finally, by the grace of God, I got a great job. I figured it would improve our marriage, but things got worse. She is still snappy, complains all the time, nags me about everything, and she's always tired from school. She hardly takes care of herself, and when I come plane, all she says is who am I trying to impress. Sex between us has dwindled to once or twice a month, and even then it's a chore. She only allows me to do a quickie and she starts complaining if I take too long to finish. We hardly talk as husband and wife, and I started sleeping in another room anytime she's not home and I'm with our kids.
Speaker 1: We're all in a good mood.
Speaker 9: Soon as she walks in the atmosphere's tense she acts like an old, bitter, elderly woman, but she is only forty one. Is this how ladies act after a while in marriage or is this a special case? How can I get her back to how she was? Well?
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, first of all.
Speaker 9: You guys can talk more as husband and wife, you know, And you got to consider this huge load that she's taken on. She's studying for her doctorate degree, she just had a baby. You know, there's a lot of things going on here. And I'm going to to tell you, I honestly think she needs to see a doctor immediately. I mean, she might be suffering from postpartum depression. It's been a while, but if maybe if it's untreated. You know, there's still some residual effects here from having this baby. It happens a lot in women, many women after having a baby. And again, she's got a lot on her plate with school, the financial stress. You know, that doesn't just affect you, it affects her and the whole family. Even though you say you have a great job. Now, it doesn't seem that easy for her to snap back. I'm asking you to be a little more patient with her, and if you guys can afford it. Maybe you can get someone to help her with the kids and around the house for a couple of days a week, you know, maybe send her to the spot to see if she can invite her girlfriends over or ask them to take her out for a girl's night out. Sounds like she needs to get out of the house, do something different than what she's been doing.
Speaker 5: And it seems like, you know, working on her is really really hard on her.
Speaker 9: Please be more supportive as a husband, but by all means, make sure she she sees a doctor.
Speaker 4: Steve supportive, I don't. I don't know how she can be anymore supportive. I really don't great answer, though, Cheryl. I like your answer, uh, to protect this woman, But in this case right here, I don't see how she needs protecting. I think this woman has to step up and get herself together and make some changes. Now, if it's medical, then, like Shirley said, it could be this postmodel. But the maybe was eleven years ago.
Speaker 9: Now, no, she had another one in a second style no space between there. You're right, but she figured the.
Speaker 2: Old man man, my wife and I be married. Eleven years we got married.
Speaker 4: I was working on a doctor degree, I worked full time, struggling to take of her and our new born child. Okay, she decided to start school herself. After having our second child. She got a master's degree in twenty nineteen. I expected her to apply for a job, but instead she decided to get a doctor degree. Now, obviously this is too much the children and the doctor to be. This led to more financial stress in the family. The little I made barely covered rent, so financial strain was great, which is always a big cause in marriages struggling. I took sideline hustles to make ends meet, and I think this led to a change in attitude for both of us.
Speaker 2: We both began snapping over the tiniest things.
Speaker 4: I began to think of what to do to improve our situation, and finally, grace to God, I got a great job.
Speaker 2: I figured it would improve our marriage, but things got worse.
Speaker 4: She still snappy, complaints all the time, nags me about everything as.
Speaker 2: She's tired school.
Speaker 4: She wanted to go to school. She's snapping. She forty one, the dude doing all he can do. Now, let me tell you something, sir, you can't make another person happy. Bishop Jakes told me this one time. He says, Steve, you can't make another person happy, nor is it your job. And if you take on that job to make another person happy, you have taking on like daunting, daunting responsibility because you can't do it. She's not a happy person right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hang on, Steve.
Speaker 9: All right, we'll have part two of Steve's response coming up in twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's Strawberry letter subject she acts like a bitter old bitty. We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 5: You're listening Steve Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 9: All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's Strawberry letter subject. Watch collar curringe when I say this, she acts like a bitter old bitty.
Speaker 4: Fifty year old man married, got a wife eleven years. He was working on your doctor degree, and you work full time, and y'all was struggling taking care of her in a newborn. She decided to start school herself after having our second child.
Speaker 2: She got a master's degree in twenty ninety. I expect her to apply for a job, but it's there. She decided to get a doctor degree. So y'all like degrees if y'all like.
Speaker 4: Making money as much as y'all like having degrees. Y'all might be on to something, but we'll just leave that alone. That ain't my business. You know, some people like degrees, so go ahead and get you another one. Somebody once told me though, a very very rich man was talking to a group of college students at a big event, like it was some type of conference going on, and this guy was standing up. Then he was talking about his degrees and how much he made a year, and he was going to go back to get another degree because he wanted to make a little bit more a year, and if thought necessary, he'd get a third. He said, Son, let me ask you something. If you have a degree that ain't working for you, why would you go get another one of them? And I kind of I just thought about that, so I'm I'm just saying that because this might be that problem with this letter.
Speaker 2: So now you all barely got through this.
Speaker 4: So finally, by the grace of God, you got a good job and you thought it would smooth everything out when it didn't. She still snappy, complains all the time, nags me about everything, and she's tired from school. She says she wanted to go to school. Sometimes, man, you make decisions and na, I hate to get spiritual on you, but I gotta tell you this because I've done this myself several hundred times. You make a decision without asking God anything about it. You just go through your plan. And now you're miserable cause that might not have been the best way to do it. Just because you make a decision, don't and you want to do it, don't make it the right decision for you.
Speaker 2: So now you're.
Speaker 4: Miserable, And now you're making the man miserable. Nags you about everything. She's already tired for school. Now hit the part she hardly takes care of herself, he would go, Now we're in the dangerous part of the letter.
Speaker 2: She don't take care of herself.
Speaker 4: And then when I complained about that, all she says is, who am I trying to impress?
Speaker 2: Hell?
Speaker 4: How about me? But see this woman is tripping a little bit because it's just about her. Now, I went back to school to get me a doctorate degree. I'm tired, I ain't fit to do nothing else. Who am I trying to impress me? Your husband? See that she'd have forgot the same thing it took to get your baby hook.
Speaker 2: It's gonna take the same thing. Keep it.
Speaker 4: Sex between us has drained her down to once or twice a month. See, we're in trouble now. Now you ain't taking care of yourself, and now we having sex once or twice a month. He fitted with got problem without probably anybody final to do this one twice a month. Okay, I'm just saying, I'm just I'm just trying.
Speaker 2: To because it hurt them everything. Yeah, hurt with everybody. I know that this is time to change your tone because things is finish. Change.
Speaker 4: Let anybody finish it up here and do this what you Wantsing twice a month, he'dne got the good job. Somebody down there walking past him looking just like he like it. She taking care of herself and everything. Now, I'm all for the institutional marriage. I try to make it work. But now even when you make love, it's a chore. She only allows me to do it quickie, and she starts complaining if I take long to finish. We hardly talk as her husband and wife and I started sleeping in another room anytime she got home, and I'm with our kids were all in a good move. Soon as she walk in the atmosphere's tenth that reminds me of a person we used to know. It's called black cloud. See black You got some people who walk in the room, but just a black cloud. It's just people walking room, just dark black cloud. Just he the ass come damn thunderstorm walking in the room. Weather change. She acts like an old bity elderly woman, but she's only forty one. Is this how ladies act after a wildly marriage? Know, by any means, nowhere near all of them, but you got the one that do though? Is this a special case? Yeah, it's kind of special. Now, changes happen in all marriages, and you got to make adjustments, but she ain't making them.
Speaker 2: So now how can I get her back to how she was? I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 4: Surely said get us some medical help, but I think it's a mental thing. If you tied all the time, that ain't medical. You done bit off more than you too. You try to get a degree in some and now you're on a doctorate. You know, y'all gonna just keep going to school. I mean you can do that. Education is great. I think smart is a gift. But sometimes you're doing more more than you can handle. And she done bid off a lot. We having sex once twice a month. You nagging and complain about everything you done, let yourself go, and you ain't taking care of yourself.
Speaker 2: Me and the kids at home having a good time. You walk in and the.
Speaker 4: Change because you're evil. I'm not staying with that. I'm not I'm not doing that. I'm not staying No, if you evil, I'm not staying with you. There's a scripture that says it is better to live on the corner of a rooftop than inside with a quarolsome woman. That's in Proverbs. I'm not fit to do that, and you can't ask a man to do that. Ladies, I feel like I'm dead. Once I feel like I'm dead, I gets out the.
Speaker 2: Relations Today's Strawberry. That's what that part means, to death, do us part, and I feel dead.
Speaker 9: Time for us to part at Steve Harvey FM on Instagram and Facebook. Check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on demand listening.
Speaker 5: Morning show.
Speaker 1: All right, sis, Steve, come on, introduce your boy.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen. It's now time.
Speaker 4: I must warn you is dark in now. But here we go into the mind of j Anthony Brown.
Speaker 8: All right, Steve don't gonna need your help on this.
Speaker 15: The Bible says Peter cussed when he was asked the third time about rather fact he knew Jesus. So what I'm gonna give you, miss doll Harby, is some situations in the Bible, and like a little light cussing, nothing over the top, just a little light cussing when David, when David was in the lions, then just David and the lions. Give me a little light cussing, sir, Just a little light's.
Speaker 2: Dog, it's hell down here.
Speaker 8: We don't know if that happened, but we just think maybe he did cuss.
Speaker 15: How about this with miss Jonah in the belly of the well when he clothing well closed up and he in there by himself.
Speaker 8: Just a little like custom, mister Harpy, Just something real light.
Speaker 2: It's nothing over the time. What the hell did you eat?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 15: These are these are bi biblical situations where I think there was some cussing going on.
Speaker 2: Check this out.
Speaker 15: Sampson wakes up and he discovers all of his hair is gone. Look like customed, mister harp just something look like look.
Speaker 2: Like what did Joe ass do?
Speaker 1: Delilah?
Speaker 7: Let me that again.
Speaker 2: Let me again. What did Joe ass do?
Speaker 3: Delilah?
Speaker 15: Okay, all right, David, David when he first laid eyes on Bathsheba naked on the top of the building, little light.
Speaker 8: Custing, mister Harvey, nothing nothing over the.
Speaker 3: What David?
Speaker 1: When he looked at.
Speaker 2: That's she?
Speaker 8: What did he say, miss the Harvey? A little lights? I'm like.
Speaker 15: When Eve came back and told Adam what she did? What did Adam say, little light cussing? Nothing over the top, sir, nothing over hell?
Speaker 2: Now what.
Speaker 3: Did they tell you? We gotta go?
Speaker 5: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Here's a question. Listen, guys, if you had to fight a wild animal, which animal would you choose?
Speaker 2: And why?
Speaker 9: A new online survey by you Gov of twelve hundred and twenty four US adults aged eighteen and over ask participants to answer the question which animal do you think you would.
Speaker 1: Win in a fight?
Speaker 9: Humans included the mighty elephant and fierce rhinoceros won out against more than thirty other predators and pray seventy four percent of the time.
Speaker 1: So I got to ask you, guys, which animal? Which wild animal would you fight? Junior?
Speaker 2: I'm telling you right, now now I'm gonna whoop a wild rabbits ass. I got. I promise you I'm gonna win that one.
Speaker 8: I'm not going to.
Speaker 1: Lose to is rabbit.
Speaker 3: I'm going to fight.
Speaker 4: That's a weird question, but okay, yeah answer, yeah, yeah, Oh I kick a squirrel ass.
Speaker 2: Come on, squirrel, I'm telling you my name is squirreling. I ain't any squirrel in the country with my ants that running out in traffic, faking back and forth.
Speaker 3: What was that you thought you saw in your car?
Speaker 9: That?
Speaker 2: Oh that was awesome. Oh no, that was Tommy.
Speaker 3: But you saw something too.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, a squirrel.
Speaker 4: I had left my windows open in the garage, and a squirrel climbed up in the back seat and was in the window. And when I get in, the car started a cob and I looked in the rear view mirror. I thought a bell was in my because you know that little sign saying objects are closer than they appear.
Speaker 2: Hey, doc, let me tell you so. I thought it was a bell in that damn car.
Speaker 4: If you have seen me climb op that damn car without opening the door.
Speaker 1: And it was a squirrel.
Speaker 4: The squirrel just jumped out the car just hopped on down the driver because I let your garage do them.
Speaker 2: So but that damn Tommy with that possum store the.
Speaker 1: Greatest birthday boy.
Speaker 2: All right, So we're at LA and me and I ste at YouTube shirt.
Speaker 10: We got to be on the air at three o'clock in the morning because we were syndicated to Dallas, which is five o'clock in the morning in Dallas, so you got to be there. So I'm leaving thirty thirty minutes ahead of time. I'm leaving so I can get there on time, so he ain't mad at me. But when I get to the when I get on top of the park instruction, my car is backed up against the fence and it's got one of them listen, two forty Nissan two forty Z and it's got that little pop up sun roof. You know, it don't go back and forth, it just pop up. Behind the car is a possum on the fence.
Speaker 2: So I thene stomped. I stomped. I shoe shoe, shoes, shoe. I did all that.
Speaker 10: Now now it's about two fifty I'm finna be late for work for show. So I said, okay, that's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna get in on the passenger side since I bad then and then I just climb over.
Speaker 2: So I get in on the passenger side, and I closed the door.
Speaker 10: Now, if you knew a thing, if you know anything about a Nissan two forty, when you closed the door, there's a seatbelt track that comes right down the side of your face autumn automatically.
Speaker 2: And I thought his ass was in that car.
Speaker 10: I was throwing them hands like it was the end of the world. My knuckles were swollen, I was bleeding on. My face was scratched. The greatest ass.
Speaker 2: You thought that seat belt was the possible I thought, I thought that was that possum.
Speaker 10: Though I thought that was that part. I thought that possum had come through the top of that roof down the greatest ass whooping I have ever taken. I gave it to myself, right, my man, s man, I got the word. Steve looked at me, Man, what happened?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: Who jumped on you?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: Man, you ain't gonna believe this right here. That's why we had to go do something.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, we'll let more up the sea.
Speaker 9: Harby Morning Show coming up in twenty minutes after the hour. Right after this, you're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 1: All right, Steeve, you got some really good news about your stick packs.
Speaker 7: You know, shoot, shoot, hey, people say I'm the life of the par hearty calls.
Speaker 2: I take my elevate your right.
Speaker 4: You say, my be fast lord, I'm dancing calls.
Speaker 2: I eat the girlies too.
Speaker 11: So take a good look at my face. You'll see the smile stains on my face.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 11: And if I get closer closer to you, uh huh, you'll see that it's called I take.
Speaker 2: Elevate you.
Speaker 1: Elevate the R version.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Eva, you give your soul, Yeah, elevate you. Stick packs.
Speaker 4: You can get these delicious daily Vital Green drinks in stick pack form. They got the original tart, cherry and chocolate, and we got gummies. The gummies are delicious like eating candy, but it's candy that's good for you.
Speaker 2: It's delicious. You can increase your metabolism with these.
Speaker 4: They got some for your immune system and they got one especially for your digestive system. If you need help in all those areas, and most people do, try elevate you gummies and stick pack. It's in Walmart right now, go to Walmart?
Speaker 1: All right? Coming up in thirty three minutes, oaf to the hour. We'll play around it.
Speaker 5: Would you rather?
Speaker 1: Right after this? You're listening.
Speaker 5: Morning show time?
Speaker 1: Now guys for would you rather?
Speaker 9: Would you rather sleep without a pillow or sleep without a blanket?
Speaker 1: Which one pillow?
Speaker 2: I gotta have a blanket? Yeah, because I'm naked. Oh I sleep.
Speaker 4: That part Now, that's gonna be rough with a pillow, but it cannot happen without a blanket.
Speaker 2: The blanket provides too much comfort.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know you have a give pull and pull that extra blanket up, and then that extra warf just sank you into.
Speaker 2: That sleep deep.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They even have those weighted blankets now that help you sleep. You got one?
Speaker 2: I keep a blanket? What I got a bunch of them?
Speaker 1: Does it help you sleep? I don't have one? Does it help you? He said he has one?
Speaker 2: I said I had one.
Speaker 4: Well, she asked you a follow a question and you ignored hers. What she's angry about?
Speaker 2: I couldn't.
Speaker 1: I couldn't hear. I'm bad.
Speaker 2: It helped me sleep better because Jackie got on fifty. I just answered, are you all right?
Speaker 1: We're moving on, and you.
Speaker 2: Are telling me that it's a little delay right now.
Speaker 4: It's throwing off because you normally real shop and quick and right now you got that little dull marble thing working.
Speaker 2: It's not me, okay, it's not me, all right?
Speaker 9: What'd your we're moving on? Would you rather tell your mate? Would you what'd your move? Would you rather tell your mate everything you did yesterday? Tell your mate every single thing you did? Or would you rather buy her a car?
Speaker 2: About a car?
Speaker 1: You can't tell her what you doing?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 12: Yes, because it's every other day always somebody mate. I mean this, you know, just in case you do something real crazy.
Speaker 2: You know the argument I'm trying to avoid.
Speaker 1: Surely, So you're gonna buy her a car?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you go.
Speaker 4: So so when I called a fleet, you didn't have time to talk to me, but you would swear at the golf store with who let's see here, here's a car here here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh okay, like that all right?
Speaker 9: Would you rather do five different positions every time you were intimate? Or only one position forever?
Speaker 2: Theiet a spice of life. I just think five.
Speaker 9: Five different times every single time? Yeah, or only one position forever?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I like that five.
Speaker 16: Them five all right, lovers, Yeah, yeah, we got five years, all right, not one five every single time.
Speaker 2: Same. Hold on, man, you're getting bored. All right.
Speaker 1: That's today's version of would you Rather?
Speaker 9: And at forty nine minutes after the hour, we'll be back with our last break of the day and some closing remarks from the one and only Steve Harvey right after you're listening.
Speaker 5: Morning show.
Speaker 1: All right, Steve, here we are last breakup the day. It's been a good Monday. It's been a good monday.
Speaker 9: Yeah anyway, all right, Steve, So time for you now to leave us with some closing remarks like you always do, some good ones as usual.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 4: I was thinking the other day because this year my vacation was more spiritual than it's ever been. And I kid you not to keep saying it, but God really really opened up my eyes to a lot of things, and I have no problem sharing it, man, And I've learned so much that I'm kind of aggravated at myself a little bit that I didn't take the time to sit down and really let his presence speak to me the way I did this year. I'm kind of aggravated at myself that I didn't do this years ago, and I found out real quick that I was wasting a lot of time being mad at myself because how many times have you said in your life? If I only knew then what I know now, But you know what I had to come to terms with, I just wouldn't have taken this information and appreciated it the same way. And I think all of us when we sit back and people asked us questions like if you could change anything, what would you change in your life? Or if you were talking to your twenty year old self, what would you say to your twenty year old self. I don't mind answering that question what would I say to my twenty year old self? But the question is often asked, if you could change anything, what would you change? Well, I know a lot of stuff in my life that lasted a lot longer than I wanted to. I didn't think I needed to live in a car for three years. After I learned what he was teaching me, it took three years for me to get it. I didn't think that I needed to get divorced, But after getting divorced, I.
Speaker 2: Learned what he was trying to teach me.
Speaker 4: Because what you got to understand is behind and I've said this several times before, behind every moment of adversity, there's a lesson and there's a blessing. And so all the experiences that I've had in my life have led to some incredible lessons and some incredible blessings. Now, the lessons you don't like them all the time, because being disciplined nobody likes that.
Speaker 2: But the blessings you do like.
Speaker 4: But in every last one of those lessons, if I stayed the course and paid attention, that was always a blessing behind it.
Speaker 2: So I can't change anything.
Speaker 4: That's ever happened to me because that's how it became experienced. That's how you've become experienced. That's why you know what you know. That's why you can cope with what you can cope with. A lot of people complain about the hardships that they've had in their life, But what people sometimes don't look at is that in spite of those hardships, I mean, look at you. You survived every last one of them. Not one of them took you out because you still him. So instead of studying, reminiscenting and talking about how hard you done, had it Why don't you sow some gratitude for the fact that he brought you through it?
Speaker 2: And I promise you you're stronger for it. You get stronger.
Speaker 4: Because you've been challenged, You get you get tougher because you get you've been whooped on.
Speaker 2: You know things because you are now experienced. You know how to fight cause you've been beat. You know how to get up cause you kept getting knocked down.
Speaker 4: Man, Ain't that amazing man that sometimes you have to realize that you got to go.
Speaker 2: Through some things to end up with some things.
Speaker 4: I just would not be the person I am today, and you would not be the person that you are today had you not gone through what you gone through. Now, I guess what I got that you was uncomfortable with the fact that you didn't meet your father or your mom passed early. I got you uncomfortable with the fact that you were adopted. I'm god that you're uncomfortable with the fact that you had to go through Falster care. I got you uncomfortable with all of that. But ain't you still here though it didn't break you? But see, if you don't move past the lesson, if you keep going over the lesson, you'll never make yourself available for the blessed. I had to go through this, and then I went through that. You keep going over the lesson. I can't believe the Lord let me get adopted and I never met my mother and father.
Speaker 2: I got that.
Speaker 4: I can't believe they put me in foster care. They must have didn't want me. I understand all of that. But when you get through saying all of that, have you ever thought that just maybe in there, it made you a little bit stronger, made you a little bit tougher, made your little bit wiser, made you a little bit more experience, And in that that is the blessing. So quick complaining and talking about the lesson and focus, because behind every moment of adversity there is a lesson and a blessing.
Speaker 2: So now we came. None of us change what happened to us. They probably shouldn't want to.
Speaker 4: Class who wouldn't be who we are today shows of my closer remarks today.
Speaker 5: Amens swap the mic.
Speaker 3: We can't.
Speaker 9: For all Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules. Visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show