Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time y'all don't know y'all at all at all.
Speaker 3: Don't given a.
Speaker 2: Black busy listening too, don't Joy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Joy, have you got to do that?
Speaker 3: You love? You gotta turn.
Speaker 5: We got to turn the mouth, the turn You probably got to turn the mouth, the turn out, turn the water.
Speaker 1: The water wouldn't make me.
Speaker 4: Come come out your thinking? Uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody. You're listening to the voice, Come on, dig me now, one and only Steve Harley got a radio show. You know, I think I ought to explain something to y'all. You know, when I wake up in the morning and I say, dig me now, what I'm asking you to do is it's old school, you know, man, And you know you said old people say I dig you know, da da da, Never stop saying that. I'm sorry, but dig me now. It's just I want you to I want you to really feel me. I want you to understand what I'm saying, because really, this morning inspiration is all given in the spirit of sharing and love. It ain't about to expose me in any way. That's not the purpose of it. But I found that in my morning inspiration. That's best that I use some things about myself, because I mean, what better example can I use? Because I know me, I know what's happened to me. I know exactly how I felt all along the way concerning almost everything, every aspect of my life. I now fully do really understand why God had my life spend the way it spun. And here's the part that I want to give to you this morning, that first of all, whatever position you find yourself in today, we kind of come to one realization that we got ourselves there. We put ourselves there by a series of thoughts and actions. Thoughts turn into things. That's very important to know. So let's look at both sides of it. For people who think negative thoughts, it turns into negative things, and the direct opposite is true for those who think positive thoughts, it turns into positive things. That's the deal. It's as simple as that, folks. I cannot break it down any cleaner, I cannot make it any clearer. Thoughts become things. So the one glaring question for all of us always is on a daily basis, what are you thinking? What are your thoughts? What are you thinking? What are your thoughts? Because I can assure you, and is not by a promise of mind. This is not a theory that Steve Harveyden came up with. This is a fact of life. This is biblical, this is spiritual, This is written, this is philosophical. This is the law of the universe. However, you need to drink this medicine to take to get it down and feel what I'm saying to you. This is just the way it is now and here the cold part, folks. It don't matter if you believe me or not. It does not matter if you have never been explained this or not. And it does not matter if you think it works in your life or not. It don't matter. Listen to me. It is the way it is. It is a scriptural, it is a spiritual, it is philosophical. It's just whatever is the law of the universe. You call whatever you want call. However, you got to dress this thing up to put it in a phase that you can feel me. I want you to feel me now, because this is all it is. So when I say that you are where we are today because we thought ourselves here, are you best to believe that's true? You thought yourself here? No one else see. Let me explain something. I got people around me who so badly want to take credit for it, but I don't allow it. But because I keep pointing to the heavens, I keep pointing and trying to say it out loud as many times as I can without being so offensive, that my life is by design, by grace and mercy, by blessings from God. My life is because God has seen it to be so. Oh, but I got plenty people around me want credit for it and want you to not give credit to God and give it to them. I got that. I got that, but I understand that. See, I understand what that is. That's a person whose design is to get the credit. But it's okay. It's so clear to me what my father was saying to me. Man, I get it. As I get older and older. He always said to me, son, everybody come with you can't go with you. See. You know, I don't know how people say it in church. You know, sometime they go, well, people come into your life for seasons, and I guess that's the same thing. You know they seizing up. They gone well, you know, and then but then hi, the way they try to hold you though, or you're gonna forget where you come from. You ain't gonna keep it real no more. I don't want to go back where I come from. I don't want to keep it that real no more. It was real enough for me living in a car. I had enough of that real. I don't gonna keep it real now. I don't keep it real. I wanna go keep it dreamy. I want to go keep it fantasized.
Speaker 1: I want, I wanna.
Speaker 4: I want to keep it out of this world. I want to keep it off the chain. I want to keep it moving. I want to keep it ball, and I want to see what that's like. So nah, I ain't gonna forget where I come from, But you ain't gonna hold me to that though. See, thoughts become things all day long. Where's your vision board? Where are the things that you want written down? What do you think about the most? How grateful are you for what all God has done for you? Where you at with that? See? Here hear another law? If thoughts become things, Let me ask you this. If all you thinking about is your debt, if all you're thinking about is what you ain't got, If all you thinking about or is all woe is me? If all you thinking about is every time I turn around, I'm sick. If all you thinking about it's the things in life that you're lacking. If that's all you thinking about, and if thoughts become things, how much debt you think you gonna stay in? How much, how much how much lacking you think you're finn to fill your life with? How much most stuff you fin to not have because you keep thinking about it all the time. When you're gonna be grateful, when you're gonna say thank you, when it's gonna come out your mouth, man, that I may not be where I want to be, but I show am grateful for what you've given me so far, for the things I have today because I don't have to have these. You know what that does? That then opens up room for more stuff to come your way. To be grateful fall. But if you're gonna be ungrateful a man, let me ask you something. I ain't God, I don't claim to be, But let me ask you something man. If you ungrateful for the things we got, if we can't show no gratitude for what we have, why would God give us some most stuff to be ungrateful for? What would he do that for tada. Anybody feel me right now? So when I say come on, y'all dig me, now, do you understand why I say dig me because I want you to feel me. I want you to understand and come to the understanding, not saying you ain't. Because there's so many people got a deeper understanding than me about this whole thing. I promise you they do, but they listen to me. I'm just trying to get you to walk up in this light, man, so you can go on with your life and quit tripping yourself out with your thoughts because thoughts become things, all right.
Speaker 1: All day you're listening.
Speaker 6: Morning show.
Speaker 4: Ladies and gentlemen, without further ado, it is time. It's moaning time. Come on, we gather today or six o'clock or so h with uh intentions of our lightening, intentions of coma de comness. We come to you with the intention of informatization. We are here in the moaning time right away, in spite of the crisis that's going on around the world, we that are here are blessed and highly favored. Right walk in that walk, yes, talk, can that talk? Yeah? And jaywalkin when I walk? All right, Sermons ain't got to have no meaning. They just got to siund like it's one. I say, look here, welcome to the the badest morning show. You're the lad I know there's others, but them as imitations. I know folks with radio shows, but they ain't got us on it. I know of some shows I think is pretty good. My damn self. If I had a radio and I had turned to one station, come on, I would pick the same one you just picked. I know you picked it because I'm on it and you hear me, like I said, other choices, But why make the wrong choice every day? That's right, that's knowing that we are here and they are there, ladies and gentlemen. Let me introduce him to you. A man with a large note, great big old lips, bring yourself out face has grown in with over the years. Mustache world famous, got more more credits, uh than than Equifax.
Speaker 7: He he.
Speaker 4: Has told more jokes than these other radio shows have attempted years. Ain't nobody own any morning more funny than me? And when I come back, I'm gonna introduce me to you and the rest of the morning crew.
Speaker 5: There are you.
Speaker 4: Standing back? But I done took off down the road of foolishness, and I didn't know how to get off. Sometime when you go down the road of foolishness, it ain't no exit. So we own the road and I'll be back at the bottom of the hour. Any name for the Steve Harvey Morning Show. We be right back.
Speaker 8: Frank.
Speaker 1: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. All right, and it's time now to start your morning off with the nephew and run that brank back. What you got for is nep I left my medicine in your house.
Speaker 3: Let's go hellot speak to Clarence. Yeah, it was just Claire. Uh hey, my name is Sherman.
Speaker 9: Dog.
Speaker 3: Your house is the one that uh got broke into last week? Right, yeah? Man, just waiting on the police to get back with me. Tell them if they found these people or not. Man, Now, hold on, what's your name again?
Speaker 9: There?
Speaker 3: Sman? Themm how you here about this? You know I stayed a couple of streets, so everybody in the neighborhood kind of heard that y'all had got broke in on. Damn man, everybody being kind of kind of real good around here. Man. It don't make no sense.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: You go out here and work hard for stuff and then you know people just do your like this.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 3: It just I'm just glad it wasn't nobody hurt.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 3: My wife and my son they alive and that's you know, that's the best thing.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 3: So you know you're trying not to cousin something like this happened. You know, I understand. Man, you stay a couple streets over, you say yeah, yeah, yeah, hey, hey, let me let me let me say this to you.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 3: I want to say, Peryll, I hate what happened, you know what I mean? And uh, I do, man, you know, and I'm glad you're your family, and so yeah, I say the lead. Well, hey man, can I just can I just say this here?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: And I don't really know how to say it, but.
Speaker 9: I was.
Speaker 3: I was with the two dudes that had broken there. I was with them when they did that. Okay, you did you just say you was with them that broken my house? Oh so you broke in my house saying no seeing See, that's why I'm just see those claims. That's what I'm I'm calling you, trying to tell you I was trying to talk them out of it. You know what I'm saying, Well, what the happy? Because they did this, I couldn't talk them out of it. But you know I was what, I was in there taking nothing, That's what I'm saying. Okay, okay, okay, Well who was any ittation?
Speaker 9: Dead?
Speaker 3: And I can't I can't be doing I can't do that. I can't see I ain't trying to get in the middle of that. No, No, don't know. You can't do that. You just called my phone. Oh you can tell me who broke in here?
Speaker 4: You was one of them?
Speaker 3: Who I was? Wasn't with you? That? That ain't that That ain't even the reason why I called. Man. I don't give a damn what the reason you called me? You called me I broke who who was with you? Who was with you?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 3: I'm matter of fact, what street you stay on? Let me say this to you, man. This mean why I called and when we was in there and then they started screaming and hot at each other and then saying we got to hear him get out. You know, like I say, I was in there trying to talk them out of that. I don't give it. If you tried to talk them into it, you broke into my broken my house. You got the my dancey to call me. Okay, but listen, man, listen, listen, listen to me, man, I'm listening to you for while I was in there, man, and and you know they was we was getting out of there in a hurry. I actually left my uh my pill sell out my pocket, my bottle of pills and my medicine. And I don't I don't got no more refills on it, man, And I need my medicine. That's why I'm calling you to see if you don't man me coming back over there to get my fee. They don't give them about your medicine. Who gives us? But I tell you what I tell you. I can ask me about some medicine. God, I was just caught up in a bad situation. Man. I swear to God. If I see you over, I swear to God, I'm gonna beat your ass. No, I'm gonna beat you.
Speaker 9: You better be glad.
Speaker 3: Sure I wasn't at my house. Man, Listen, man, I'm not trying to get you. Have no problems with nobody. I just need my medicine. Man, your medicine. You got problems with me. But I don't have no more refills on that medicine. I need my medicine. I get sick. I tell you what, I tell you what, come, Come get your medicine. You know exactly where I stay at. I'm gonna have to get the front door open. You ain't got the break in this time. Come get your medicine. That's what a god gonna need. More than just that some medicine.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna put some on your I said, why are you down and out on me? Man? And I'm the one that was in there trying.
Speaker 3: To talk them out of it. He was with them because that's the point ill that's bring them to, telling them to help you. Come get your medicine. So all I want to do is get my medicine and be through with this. That's all I'm trying to say to you. I ain't trying to start no trouble with you. Start no no trouble. You go catch the luck, come out. I'm you know what I tell you what I all this, You know, I tell you what, Come get the medicine. Come come, come get the medicine right now. I'm in what what street you stay on? I bring it to you, cray man I'm not finna go back and from arguing with you. Man, I'm finna come over there and get my medicine. And man, you're gonna be through with each other. You ain't got to go back and for I tell you what. Come on over here, get your some medicine right now. Maskiven. If you're gonna need some more, get medicine. They gonna come break in my some houses. You go can't tell my I take care on my wife and my kids in this house. I understand that. And I will not be back in your house after I get my medicine. I'm gonna is you hollering at no, I tell you what you know? No, no, no, no, you ain't gonna be back in my house Outfter you get your medicine, you're gonna have a permanent new residence. I swear to God, you're gonna be living in the cemetery. I got one of my friends I need to send you before I get over there. You listen to me say that on your way over here here here, I'm on my way now. I want my friend. I need to see it. You say you wanna say it? This is that's in my new parently from the steel Hobby Morning Show. You just got braked by your sister brain. Hello, who the is this? Hey man, hey class, This nephew is telling me man from the Steve Hobby Morning Show, your sister Bree got me to prank you. Man, boy you you Oh that's way too so much. I don't believe it, she said, Man, they broke in my brother house. He needed spirits, he said, come on calling me get it. You know what you damn that has you a well with band? Oh man, what y'all wrong for?
Speaker 9: This is? Oh man?
Speaker 3: Oh man? Man? You come what is what is the badest ringio show in the land? It is the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Listen bro a and if then that that both in my house is listening, Uh, you come back over here. If you left your medicine, come on, come back and get it. I'm at home right now. If they're listening, then come on back over there. Know, yeah, right right now, bring y'all. Why y'all roll for that? Nephew tell me I don't know nobody better than me.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you that you coming up next? It is asked the clo.
Speaker 6: You're listening hard morning show?
Speaker 1: All right, guys, time now for us the c l O Chief Love All of a SUDD I'm Stephen Harvey in the building, Steve. This one is from Leela in the dr. Leela writes, I'm a forty year old single woman and I'm dating a forty two year old man that I met online. We both made it clear that we were looking for a relationship that would lead to marriage. He is everything I've prayed for, and we spend every night together and we travel together. We've even exchanged I love you, so I was a happy camper last week when we were on vacation. He told me that he's not ready for a relationship. Then he said he's lucky to have me and he loves me. I'm so confused by the mixed signals. We've been dating for eight months. Should I give him one more time? Or should I give him more time?
Speaker 4: Well, he just told you he's not ready for a relationship. So first thing you need to know is what does that mean? Now? In English, it means he don't want to be committed to you, and he don't want you tell it nobody. He belonged to you. That's what it sounds like it means in regular English. Now, you and the dr and I've been there before, and y'all do speak very fluent English. Huh, so that's what it sounds like to me. Now, this could be a little tricky, but the mixed signals are just exactly that. I would probe and see exactly what he means by that.
Speaker 1: But I think, you know, yeah, probe meaning ask more questions. That would mean she'd have to give him a little more time.
Speaker 4: Then huh, Well, you got to give an explanation. But I think he said what he said, yeah, and I think that's it.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, all right, Leela, we're going We're moving on now to Janet in Oxford, Mississippi, who says I'm in my mid thirties engaged to a guy from a small town in Tennessee. When we got our marriage license, all hell broke loose and I started getting harassed by women from his past. Apparently he has eight children by six different women, and four of the women warned me that his child support debt will be mine if I marry him. He and his best friend said it's not true, and his crazy ex wife is behind all of this. I don't know what to believe. He said he has three children and I met them, Should I run away while I can?
Speaker 4: Well? Eight kids? Eight with child support? Whoo, that's gonna be rough. Now he'dne went and got his boy to co sign the three he does have three? Your deal is to find out if he has eight. They have a thing now called research. They have the Internet, Google, They got everything. You can find out a lot of stuff. If I were you, I would get busy just to double check the story. Now, the reason you're writing us is because you got the feeling somebody's telling the truth about your man. Yeah, because your question, your thing was should I run away? Now? Well, you already know something's up, so you have an inkling, so you got to follow up on the inkling. Do not ignore the inkling.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's right.
Speaker 4: Do not ignore that is you got it for reason. It's called it. Eight keys a late. Well, you're go get out under that child support. I can take you that right now.
Speaker 11: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: Moving on to Perry in South Carolina, who says I was messing around with a married woman for a few weeks and her husband found out and jumped on me. I had to get stitches in my head and he scratched my cornea. So I went to an outpatient clinic. I didn't have health insurance at the time, so she paid my medical bill without her husband knowing it. Clinic Listen, though, the clinic mailed the receipt to her house and her husband saw.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He texted me saying he'll deal with me again whenever he sees me. I'm too old to keep fighting. Should I call him and talk this out?
Speaker 4: Well, it don't sound to me like you've been fighting.
Speaker 9: You know, you you you know?
Speaker 4: Should I call him and talk this out? You just said you was messing with a married woman, this man's wife. Let me ask some perry what you're gonna call him a safe? Well?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 4: What's this conversation feeling to be? Hey, man, look we need to stop this. I'm too old for this. Well, you was messing with his wife. He said, he gonna deal with you when he sees you a getting Now, look, you got stitches and you have got the one corner you ain't gonna be able to see after his next asked me, he's gonna bust up all your visual capabilities. This man hot about his wife. Oh yeah, Now she felt bad for you and paid your medical You ain't gotten medical. You ain't got no business messing with this man's wife. He said, dog, what do you want?
Speaker 1: Go away?
Speaker 8: Crowd?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need to move it.
Speaker 4: He needs to go away.
Speaker 1: You're absolutely right, Yeah you need to move man.
Speaker 4: But you're gonna get this other whooping. No sooner. He gonna deal with you. He just seen him spend some money on you. He's gonna whoop you again. Pardner.
Speaker 1: You got to get that out of and you got it coming.
Speaker 4: He told you, he didn't even tell you he was gonna get you the first time.
Speaker 6: That stitches in his head.
Speaker 1: All right, he was.
Speaker 11: He texted her from her phone, I'm gonna get you what I see and to say she.
Speaker 8: At the top.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: Our last question comes from Jay. Uh, Hey, what you got for the c l O?
Speaker 12: You meta freak? You met a freak in the club. You don't know the freak's name. Y'all go to the hotel, You tie the freak up, You go out to get some ice. You forget what room the freak is in.
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 4: What do you do? You don't always? You ain't forgot where your car is. Hey, you don't know nobody name, You can't remember the you can't remember the room. You don't want to get ice? Now you can start knocking on doors and do this here.
Speaker 6: You now, freak.
Speaker 4: If you tied up. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, man, excuse me. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I got the wrong home. My bad, my bad. You stand there in your drawers with ice bucket.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 6: Morning show.
Speaker 13: All right.
Speaker 1: Here? We are the sensitive crew that we are, hot head crew that we are. We're all sensitive.
Speaker 4: Permit to something what Okay? I am the one on the show that likes to keep the most mess. I want to volunteer for that because for me it's exciting. Like if I see any two of y'all about to go at it, I show you do.
Speaker 1: Oh you are the head. Let me ask you a question, Steve, is that healthy? Do you think that's a healthy world? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 4: I do? I do. That's the way for us to operate as a company successfully is to get it all out.
Speaker 1: I love when the the the argument or whatever the disagreement has died down, and then he'll get walked away, thought of something, come back and get it started all over again.
Speaker 4: He'll throw bomb. Oh, ain't no doubt, thank you, And that's what I'm here for God to make sure that we have healthy, healthy relationships. You know, nobody's harboring any sentiments and ill wheeled towards one enough because we get it all out.
Speaker 1: You want to get it like, for example, come on, let's.
Speaker 4: Get I'm thinking between Junior and and and Jay. I think the two of them being the sickest people. I think the fact that they go at one another so remitlessly, I think that's actually healthy.
Speaker 14: Well, it makes me feel better knowing he'll stop that.
Speaker 4: What his name now, Junior? What if you had to speak at his funeral? Who would you say? Though?
Speaker 14: First of all, I'm going there and kicked the casket and was saying, his body is the simple.
Speaker 4: Make sure he goes.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna be sad or cried.
Speaker 3: You're in here.
Speaker 14: Wait a minute, oh hey, he has not been a supporters j.
Speaker 1: Is absolutely true. He was gonna have a sicker.
Speaker 12: Sell walk right, and remember they had to know they had the flood. All I said is well, he said, well it's rain and we can't have the walk. I said, why can't you have to swim? And so he got really upset about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, couldn't go to walk. But here's my thing.
Speaker 12: If I do die, I have left instructions that my funeral.
Speaker 1: Be cold as.
Speaker 12: I mean the temperature. It's gonna be in an ice box. So he ain't there. Wow, guy, but this is all day, This is all all day.
Speaker 1: Love there love.
Speaker 4: Jay will hit you with a mic stand testing to prove, and I have heard that he will hit you. I was with him in Memphis when he did.
Speaker 12: Them things happened.
Speaker 1: Man laughed a lot allegedly.
Speaker 12: Ja, Yeah, there's no film on that.
Speaker 1: We're all very very sensitive.
Speaker 4: Now you want to know who throw the most punches at Tommy?
Speaker 1: Don't you're looking at him? No?
Speaker 8: Really, he goes he throws them. Steve just takes the alley oop and dump you throwing the high oop. And I don't go ahead and get it that right? There would be Now I'm a Now, I'm a pop power forward.
Speaker 15: Man because I just love seeing him snap off. I just pushing his just know why. But he's gotten so much better, but a lot. Because he's gotten better, that means I have to go harder.
Speaker 12: And I think, yes, he's finally reached the point where he's really doing what he wants to know.
Speaker 4: He's happy now I'm in a good place. You know what, you know what Joe j mean, he really is. Huh understand, He's in a much better place. And he's touring. This is the happiest he's and he's not home much. That is the main.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: And he's been in a lot of movies.
Speaker 4: Home much kidding. Come on, he's been in so many moves. Let's talk about is secure?
Speaker 1: That was? That was the story of his life, That's true.
Speaker 4: What was doctor?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yes, that was it.
Speaker 1: He was in Medea Boo, the first one. Yeah, he was din't think like a man. I think he said that.
Speaker 4: What about that karate movie he was in when it was weak, low ass kicks? There was some hot kicks. Dog. It was to you, to you, all you was doing was kicking me in my stumbach. Oh my god, I forgot about them. No, we haven't. I see.
Speaker 12: But he is much happier now.
Speaker 4: And guess guess who started that? Folks, sure surely started.
Speaker 1: I started the movie.
Speaker 3: Ye, yes, you did.
Speaker 4: I own it. You started?
Speaker 1: Gd you back out and just do laugh because because if I started, you were sure to finish it.
Speaker 4: That's why we what I appreciate about you though, Shirley, is you laugh home?
Speaker 1: It's upout my friend, laughing at your free laughing. Yeah, God, but you do sound happy, man, much happier.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, thank you, thank you. I'm in there man.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: We'll be back with more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after the visit.
Speaker 6: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Time Now, guys for a round of would you rather? Would you rather steal honey from a bear or steal honey from a beehive?
Speaker 4: Get this bee hive? Yeah, we take it. We will run with the whole high. If I'm not pulling with that bath.
Speaker 11: Man, if it's winning to pool, then I'm cooling.
Speaker 8: You think you and you think winning cool. That's what you think winning cool. You let that car. If you get out there with winning's ass and see.
Speaker 4: What happened, you think the ask for winny though, Okay, all right, And if the winning pood that I met down at Disney, I knocked his head.
Speaker 1: And get your honey.
Speaker 4: But if you're talking about a real bad honey, give me that damn be high. Wow. I'll be walking as slow as I can. Bees be all over my ass. I walk the ass right into a lake.
Speaker 1: All right, would you rather go to jail for a crime your loved one committed, or would you rather snitch on your loved one for a crime they committed?
Speaker 4: Oh god, your is gone.
Speaker 5: You're a snitch.
Speaker 4: I'm not a snitch. I'm not snitching. I'm telling I'm true. There's a different thing. I'm gonna go to jail for something I didn't do that my loved one did for a lost snitch on them, and they asked to jail. Love when we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Who, Okay, it just says loved one, But say it's your spouse or you know, your favorite child or something like that favorite child.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, it's my spouse. I'm gonna go to jail.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I do anything.
Speaker 4: Girl, I don't.
Speaker 3: What you say the right thing?
Speaker 4: Are you crazy?
Speaker 8: Right now, we're gonna visit, I mean, me and them kids are gonna visit. We don't go down there and see they mama what we got. I mean, I'm gonna come. I'm coming down there side.
Speaker 4: I'm down there. I'm coming.
Speaker 8: If the boy ain't and the boy, if the boy ain't got baseball, we doing and we're gonna come from But why you.
Speaker 3: Do what you do? Man?
Speaker 4: Why you do that? Now? I'm gonna say this though all of your extensions. If it's one of my children, uh huh oh that and go jail. They know it. You need somebody on our side with some money and some influence that could get you out. Oh okay.
Speaker 1: Last one? Would you rather get a raised or a bonus?
Speaker 4: You gotta know the numbers?
Speaker 11: Yeah, ain't need to know numbers for this.
Speaker 4: They got some bonus and.
Speaker 8: You haven't seen the people get them bonus in at them big companies them bonus. You've seen them bones.
Speaker 4: I need bonus. I won't mind all that once, right, I steal the rest. I'm gonna follow his lead. He knows about money mobile money than we do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, that's around. Would you rather today you're listening.
Speaker 6: Steve Harvey Morning Show?
Speaker 4: All right, Steve, it.
Speaker 1: Is time for comedy roulette, and Jay explained it to us the people.
Speaker 12: We have to explain it every week because we get new listeners, brand new people.
Speaker 1: Listen. Man, I love it, Jay Radio man. Yes, you know, Steve has no question.
Speaker 12: We have domin to roulette. This whill we take five subjects. We put the subjects on the wheel. We spun the wheel around and around and around. Where the wheel stops, will do the damn thing. What are the subjects?
Speaker 4: You ready?
Speaker 1: Here we go? Number one? I apologize baby. This is the first time this has ever happened. Number two, Well, when is the baby going to sleep? That is me? Number three? How long is he going to stay in the sixth grade?
Speaker 4: Once again?
Speaker 1: Number four, Well you're big and bad on down here? Okay, yeah. Number five, I didn't get fired. They just tripping at the job. I didn't get fired. And here's a bonus.
Speaker 6: Number six.
Speaker 1: If you buy cheap stuff, it doesn't last, all.
Speaker 10: Right, all right, all right, I spend a day. That's when you want, Jay, you did not want Number one?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: I apologize baby, this is the first time this has ever happened. Oh I don't want that one.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 12: The problem is is you. You is the problem. I can't consentate because of you. You doing something to me. Yeah, make me lose my concentration and whatever it is, stop it. You need to focus.
Speaker 4: Was personally that was.
Speaker 1: I was like, yes, that's I wanted to stop.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 11: Okay, well look at, look at I want to apologize.
Speaker 14: This has never happened both with me and the mirctwave went off at the same time.
Speaker 11: I want to say I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I did not know I was through any.
Speaker 8: Listen, listen, listen, I apologize. This is the first time this has ever happened.
Speaker 4: I dreamed I was pinned, all right, that's why we both laying here with This is the third time this has ever happened. I was in my dream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you're twelve, you can't have people.
Speaker 4: Damn Daby. I'm sorry. Look, this first time this ever happened. But I ain't never been in the committed relationship. I didn't know the rule. I'm so putting her clothes on right lew.
Speaker 12: But yes, okay, apologis just the first time this has ever happened to me. And since we had worked out a payment and it was so quick on my part, I should get some of that money back. I shouldn't have to pay the full price.
Speaker 14: Okay, I'll tell you what I really really am sorry. I know, I asked the Sun during the commercial break. I know I'm gonna finish in the commercial.
Speaker 11: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 9: And back home right.
Speaker 1: Never ever.
Speaker 8: Listen she over here in the pool with have bikini because I'm trying to teach her how to swim. All right, I apologize. It's the first time it's ever happened. Teach the girl how to swim.
Speaker 4: That's alright, baby, baby, baby, I'm sorry. I didn't know it was your mama, Dayle. I didn't I had no idea.
Speaker 1: All right, listen up next, it's the nephew, the King of Pranks, with a prank phone call. Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 6: Morning show.
Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour. Right about four minutes after, it's my strawberry letter for today. The subject she's getting more than money from him. But right now the nephew is here with today's prank phone call. What you got for his nest?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give you a prank in the second shirt.
Speaker 8: I just wanted you know, from the last break that we had the people that called in on Steve's voicemail, I want the record to reflect. Listen, I am five, ten and a half. Okay, let's get this understood out there, new time.
Speaker 4: And a half. The doctor said the doctor. I don't even go to that doctor no more. I am five. You had to get it in a half opinion.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, you always get to get a second and third opinion. Call okay, five ten and a hey.
Speaker 4: How can you hate another opinion?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: What a measuring tape?
Speaker 8: Right? It is what it is? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you say that it's not the doctor Tommy.
Speaker 8: Coming happening, Shirley. I used to be five ten and a half. Now I don't know what the hell help, but I'm.
Speaker 4: No, you're shrinking. I believe. I believe you had an operation on your throat. You lost an inch. I took an inch and throat meat out and now you're down. You just boy, man, turn just short, no, no time because that operation. You can't even wear. Turn the next no more. Yes I can. Well you got on the T shirt. Now look how high that is?
Speaker 1: So cruel, so cruel.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to help you joke your way through what you said, you special.
Speaker 11: Throat, But what throw me?
Speaker 4: That's how his head is now closer to his shoulder.
Speaker 8: Yeah, man, Look the title is your trash Thinks, Your trash thinks. The next week I had one this right here. I don't know how to work it in without making work me right here, this is yours.
Speaker 9: Let's go get hello. Hello, Hey, I'm trying to uh, I'm trying to reach swear. Yeah, this is me. Hey, how you doing? Man? I'm wanting I'm one of your neighbors, but i'm I'm I'm one street over from you, you over the off you River Drive? Yeah, that's right. Who is this rico? Man? How you doing? I'm one of your neighbors on the next street over. How you doing?
Speaker 13: Okay, I'm doing good? But how you get my number?
Speaker 9: One of the neighbors on your block gave me the number.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 9: We was we were having a little situation. Wanted to reach out to you, uh, some stuff going on in the neighborhood, man, and wanted to try to make you aware of it. Well, what what's going on? Uh? It seemed like, well, you know the trash man run on on Tuesday, okay and Saturday right now. The lot the meals that that that a lot of people, I guess since the holiday just passed, you know a lot of people got their stuff out on the on the curve already right right now. The problem is that that that they're saying, man, is that your your trash is actually really really foul. It's smelling and smelling pretty bad. And we wanted to call you man and see if you do hold on, hold on.
Speaker 13: You say you calling me because you smell my trash.
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, they say, yes, is the one that's really thinking, man, And if you could actually maybe put it in, put it back in the in the in the garage until tuesday. You know, no trash and no garage.
Speaker 13: That's why I put it outside. I didn't have enough room in the garage.
Speaker 9: Okay, what and who is everybody saying?
Speaker 3: Myra he Hey, listen, I'm not saying you know what I want to tell you.
Speaker 13: If everybody in the hood gotta fly with my trash, take.
Speaker 3: You tell them because okay, what what? What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 9: We we we discussed that too. But listen, listen, we don't want no trouble.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 9: If we could just get you could put your trades back in.
Speaker 13: I'm not moving over trash. I pay rent over.
Speaker 3: Here, my brother.
Speaker 9: Hey, we're not gonna go back, and I'm not gonna go back to tell you.
Speaker 13: What you're gonna do. I'm telling you where I pay rent at. Don't tell me to do over here.
Speaker 9: Okay, Well listen, man, aren't you concerned that your treads is thinking and reaking through the whole neighborhood?
Speaker 13: I don't give a damn. If who smelled my chances they got a problem with it, tell them come.
Speaker 3: Take it out still then and say it out there, okay, whether that's the problem, the problem is is that you took it out, and you took it out too early.
Speaker 9: You shouldn't out till tuesday morning.
Speaker 3: And that's who that money Friday.
Speaker 13: If I put it out there and say it out yesterday, come get it.
Speaker 9: I'm not gonna go back and forth with you man, Okay, for damn what.
Speaker 13: You're gonna do if you ain't gonna call me telling me take my chance? Yea, I pay rent over here?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 13: He is everybody smelling my trash.
Speaker 9: Out of everybody on the see. I don't know from my understanding. It's just a couple of holes in it and some food or something must to got out. I don't know if one of the roads or a dog got in it, or what the case may be. But you know, we need to try to get your trash in the backyard.
Speaker 13: My trash ain't going no damn well, and how come you the one you focusing of this? How come my next old neighbor ain't called? How come yo around the corner and you call who put you up to this?
Speaker 9: What everybody's smelling it. I was just fortunate enough to get your phone number, and I said, well, look I just gone and call it.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you this. You and hey, you my phone number. Come take it out?
Speaker 13: Still then it ain't going nowhere cleft.
Speaker 9: Okay, well listen, let's swerve this what we designed on the case we got to this situation with you put that. I'll just come over there and put the trash in your backyard and just tuesday morning and Tuesday morning, I'll.
Speaker 3: Come back over there and take it out that way.
Speaker 9: All the smell of being in your backyard in the water, you say, you go, what, I'm gonna come over there and put the trash in your backyard. So the so the smell that falcon, I mean, that's that.
Speaker 13: Let me tell let me take you this said, if you come over here, you might well call ho that that's who you gonna need. You come over here. Bring They had a problem saying, my chass seem to come over here and take it out.
Speaker 9: Well you you, I mean you you're trying you're trying to you trying to act like it don't slam many I don't give them.
Speaker 13: If it's mean, I'll tell you what I do. I'll go out to pook for myself. Where that where that where that helped you out?
Speaker 3: A lik at?
Speaker 9: Okay, But see that's not what the people in the neighborhood want we want you to.
Speaker 13: They don't give a damn what they want. I'm telling you what I'm gonna do. And how did you get my phone out?
Speaker 3: Any down?
Speaker 9: I already told you, man, I got your number from one of the neighbors on your street that said.
Speaker 13: They don't want to tell me to the left, one to the right, tell me which one?
Speaker 9: Listen, listen, listen, swear Once you get to the meat of the problem, the problem is your trash.
Speaker 3: Think don't how is my change?
Speaker 13: How the hell y'all pitpoint my chasut of everybody else trash on the block?
Speaker 3: And how the hell you smeall?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 9: I don't know, man, I don't know what it is. I don't know if you're trans busted open or what the deal is for everybody's saying. Everybody saying it swerve traans, that's that's stink. That's too much.
Speaker 13: Plans for need to be going to try to see what thanks dying fan, Chad out there, and it's gonna stay out there. I said it, ain't come get it, and you ain't coming over there.
Speaker 3: Okay, now see that's where you wrong. Swam out ain't robbing over there.
Speaker 9: I'm coming over there, and I'm gonna take that trance and put it in the backyard till too. Now you're gonna try to get in my way whatever, but I got to go on on, get the chands in the back.
Speaker 13: Tell you what pringing you over here? Right now. I put on my shoes. I'm standing on points right now. Bring fight a corse.
Speaker 3: Come on, we call whatever your name we I'm Reco one street over and I'm smelling your nash transam, take.
Speaker 13: No change out my make smell. But you ain't saying to come take it out.
Speaker 9: I'm fit you that he listen, swur. I'm gonna say this word.
Speaker 3: Man, I called him like name. Excuse me call him like that?
Speaker 13: Whould have tools? You called me swear I'll call me by that name.
Speaker 9: Okay, Well that's what they call you.
Speaker 3: What's wrong? We called what's wrong?
Speaker 9: We called you. You're on coffee that name?
Speaker 13: Now you fan, my chance thing, come over here and take the chances out.
Speaker 3: Man, I ain't.
Speaker 9: I ain't nobody sitting there scatter you swim. I'm trying to I'm having to get.
Speaker 13: It's not part of my name. Come over here, I'm gonna show you what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 9: Okay, way then it is what it is. By the man, I'm on my way over there to move that damn trash.
Speaker 13: Come on, come over here, come over here moving.
Speaker 9: I'm on the right now, come on over there, meet me by the mass think it trash you.
Speaker 13: Got, I'm standing right there doing that.
Speaker 9: Okay, Well, I tell you what. I'm on my way now. And guess what I'm gonna do when I get over there.
Speaker 13: You ain't gonna do what you gonna do.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna tell you my damn name when I get over there. My name is Nephew tire Me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your cousin au Reese.
Speaker 3: Oh man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But.
Speaker 9: Hey, man, I gotta ask you something, dog, what is what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 4: All right, Joe Nephew telling me see you right? Yeah?
Speaker 8: By ten and a half, I stood up on that prank, didn't I I can't wait for throat me?
Speaker 4: Lie? Yes, I did.
Speaker 1: Coming up next Strawberry Letters subject she's getting more than money from him. We'll get into it right after this.
Speaker 6: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve Harvey FM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now.
Speaker 4: Buck up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is the Strawberry Let it Thank.
Speaker 1: You enough for your subject, She's getting more than money from him. Dear Stephen Shirley, I'm a fifty one year old man and I have a wife, but I haven't lived with her in four years. It's a long story, but I'll try to make a brief. Four years ago, my cousin had a bad divorce and he needed somewhere to stay, so my wife and I let him rent went up our side of a duplex we own. I made him promise to be respectful to my older tenant, that shared the duplex with him because she's a Christian woman that loves peace and quiet. He moved in, and in less than two weeks, the old lady called me to complain about sex noises coming from his side of the duplex. I talked to my cousin and asked him to knock it off. I work full time, so my wife manages our three properties and collects the rent. But I'm the only one the old lady will talk to. She's never liked my wife, and one evening i'd stop by the duplex to put some reflective numbers on the old lady's side of the duplex because she said her girlfriends couldn't find her house at night. I pulled up and my wife's car was parked in the sideyard out of playing views who. I knocked on my cousin's door several times and there was no answer. The old lady came out of her door and she told me that they can't hear me knocking because they're in there having sex and making a bunch of noise. I told her that I think it's my wife in there, and she reminded me that she has never liked my wife, and then said, this must be why she told me that the car is always over there, So my wife is coming by for more than the rent money. I broke the window and I got in there and tried to body slam my cousin. My wife moved out of our house and into the raggedy duplex with my cousin. It's been four years and they're still together. I still can't get over it. How could they do this to me? Well, because some people who just low down and evil. You know, you may still be married on paper, but you don't have a wife. You may as well let that go because she let it go a long time ago. She left you then way back, and we can't pick our relatives, so he's gonna be your trifling cousin forever. My advice to you is to first get a divorce, because clearly this marriage is over. It's been four years. The next thing I would do is put them out of the duplex.
Speaker 6: Put them out.
Speaker 1: It's been four years. Your cousin should be able to get his own place by now. He shouldn't be living off you anyway. I mean, you said you can't get over it, but you're gonna have to. You're gonna have to move on with your life. I mean, life does go on. Try to get back out there. You know, if you have friends, you can hang out with them to ease back into the dating scene. I know you're fifty one, I know that, but that's okay. You can ask a friend out for lunch, you know, or for drinks. You gotta start going to like get togethers and stuff like that, barbecues, church events, comedy shows. Tommy, aren't you touring now? Right? You go see Tommy he's touring again.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, you gotta do things to get yourself out there. And the more you get out there, the easier it's going to be to get over your faithful, tricky, tricky tricky wife, Steve, and.
Speaker 4: Boy, this letter right here is major league disappointing to me. She's getting more than money from him. Now here's a fifty year old guy, he says, and I have a wife, but I ain't live with her in four years. Well you can quit calling her your wife. Right four years? Pretty pretty we we we passed the point of fix it. Four years. We did this over dog. Uh, your cousin had a bad divorce and he needed some the state, which means she took him to the cleaners, so he ain't got nothing. So your wife let him rent a duplex, and then you promised to be respectful of the older tenant that you shared a deep duplex with Christian woman. She like peace and quiet. After two weeks, the lady called to complain about sex noises coming from his side of the deep duplex. So you went in there and you talk to the dude, told him to cut it out. You work full time, so your wife manages the three properties and collects the rent. But I'm the only person that the old lady would talk to. She's never liked my wife. This is very important information as we go forward in this letter. The old lady knew something soon as she met her. All women can pick up on triflingness in a young woman. See one thing about women, y'all women know each other. Women can fool us men, but they can't fool each other. Girl, girl, girl, I know that I've seen this movie before. I know this whole scene what you're doing. Women know. Marjorie will spot some stuff that I would never even dream of looking at it, and she tripping. So the old lady knew something. One evening stopped by the deep Lex put some reflective numbers on the old lady's house counsel. They can't find her house at night because they hold you pull up in the wife's car parked on the other side of out of plane view. So you knocked on your cousin doing and what no answer? The old lady came out her doing, told me they can't hear you knocking because they are not having sex and making a bunch of noise. Well, I told her, I think that's my wife in there. She reminded me, I have never liked her. Now she and not bringing your cousin. You need to get to us and wonders or something.
Speaker 1: All right, Steve, hold on, hold that thought. Okay, we'll have part two of your response at twenty three minutes after be our strawberry letter for today, she's getting more than money from him. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening hard morning show. All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject she's getting more than money from him.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm gonna recap this letter and then we're gonna do a live re enactment. Okay, Shirley is gonna be the woman. Oh, Tommy gonna be the guy. What Tommy, you know trifling? You got that? Tommy gonna be the trifling cuz he's usually the woman. Shirley, you're gonna be the woman that's in the house that's been collecting the rent. I'm gonna be the old lady next door since the old day, I'll stay next door. So here we go. A fifty one year old man then rented out his place to his cousin. Told him be respectful as an old lady lived next door, but the old lady only talks to him because the old lady don't like his wife, who controls the three properties and collects all the rents. Well, two weeks into the cousin moving in there, the lady calling complaining about loud sex noises coming by. The guy goes over there one night to change the reflective lightness on her address so her people can see her address at night. He get over there and the lady come out complaining again, talking about some people in here having loud sex noises. Well, he noticed his wife's car was in the driveway out of plain view, so he said, wait a minute, that I think that's my wife in there. The lady said, I told you that I did not like her. Now she and here banging your cousin and you standing out here. So now she told me that the car was always over there. So now my wife coming over from moting rent money. So I broke the window and got in there and tried to body slam my cousin. So I don't understand this part of the letter, right, I mean, see, if you broke the window and you tried to body slam your cousin. See, once I break the window, it's unfinished business. That's just the beginning. Breaking the window is a prelude me breaking your ass. See we got this behind. Yeah, we ain't got to that yet. But if I broke this window, stepped in here and cut my back of my thigh on this glass, because you got to climb through that window, you're gonna cut your leg. Yeah. And he how old? Fifty?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Fifty one? Yeah, he can't get there, no wonder. Yeah. So my wife moved out of our house and into the raggedy DUPLEXU my cousin. It's been four years and they still together. I still can't go over it. And how I still can't get over how they do this to me? How they did it? How they did it easy? They both tricee, especially your wife. But while you hanging around, she don't want you and she don't deserve you. Now I'm understanding, what is it? You can't get over?
Speaker 11: It's over.
Speaker 4: Everything's over except you. It's four years. So not here we go. Here's the re enactment. Shirley, you in the house with the man. I'm the old lady, sister, old Delle. That's stay next door. Tommy, you the dude that's looking for your wife. And when they got cheated on. Okay, that's what the one that got cheated on. So is you over here? Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello, oh hey, hey, how you doing?
Speaker 4: Hold on, Hirley, I'm talking Tommy then came over to the house, so let me talk to I mean, we ain't brought you in here. You in the house. You ain't got nothing to say right now. You're busy.
Speaker 8: You're there making noises, pay mispraise what you want to put your reflectors there so I can put him on his faith.
Speaker 4: I want you to put it in there, cracking this door to stop some of this racket in here. It's some people in there having sakes and who is that howling in there with him?
Speaker 1: With him?
Speaker 8: I don't know who car the drive away that's my that's my wife car. Right there, that's Joe that's joe Anne car right there, joe Anne, that's my wife car. Well, well, well I told you I never liked the little hussey help it? Why that's Joe healing that?
Speaker 4: Damn Now, I don't you tell me whose voice it is. You're signed it all hunt and bothered. I've been here in five hours. I look, Joanne, what is you asking joe an? Because you know what his has?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 4: Wife, joe Anne, shut up your two damn loud in the skin.
Speaker 1: Markuss.
Speaker 4: You call him Marcus phone, that's my calling him. People, Why don't you bust the one down with your stupid ass standing out here talking about Marcus and Joe n You.
Speaker 8: Think I'm gonna cut myself if I if I break the one, You're think gonna cut myself?
Speaker 7: Do it?
Speaker 4: Don't you think they ain't there?
Speaker 3: Cutting?
Speaker 4: Sounds like somebody getting sliced up.
Speaker 1: Pretty good to.
Speaker 4: Me, all right? I one the two three? Joey? What what's going on in here?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 4: You heard him? He Marcus Marcus Ima?
Speaker 8: I swear for the I'm finna try to body slam your ass, markt I swam in.
Speaker 4: What is all this trying?
Speaker 11: When his ass wood gold start?
Speaker 4: What did we you try? And well you hit his half and he'll breathe it off?
Speaker 7: What is you?
Speaker 9: Wait?
Speaker 4: Now, I'm fishing try, I swear they just a minute just to try by slam. We gotta go. He ain't in here trying to do.
Speaker 1: Poster comments on Today's Strawberry Letter and Steve Barbie.
Speaker 4: When we come back, we're gonna continue to reenact me. Look at me, look at you, look at her, Niked.
Speaker 1: We'll be back right after this. You're listening.
Speaker 6: Morning show.
Speaker 1: All right, we're back with part three of the Strawberry Letter. You know, sometimes it's so good we have to do more than two parts.
Speaker 4: Let me set up to reenact.
Speaker 6: Men.
Speaker 4: What happened was the fifty one year old man that his cousin stay in his house. The wife handles the properties for her and her husband, and this Christian woman that's shares the deep duplex. The husband told his cousin, don't make no noise because she's a Christian woman. She like a nice and quiet Two weeks into it, a lot of sex noise coming from the house. The old lady calls over and reports it. He goes over to the house to change the address. One night, he see his wife's car in the driveway and he knocking on the door to see who she in. Now, the old lady come out and said, they can't hear you knocking because they're in there making sex noises. He said, well, I think that's my wife in now. Well, the old lady going, I told you I didn't like that helfeer. And so now the reenactment begins. Shirley is the woman, Joe Anne that's in the house. Marcus is the trifling cousin. Tommy he the husband. The husband in here. And since the old day'll stay next door. So now here we go and were on the porch and let's go. Eugenie is knocking on the door. Joe, it's her, Marcus, it's him. Where I mean she got the people's.
Speaker 8: Right, Marcus De'Andre Daniels, I know you ain't in there with.
Speaker 4: My wife, Mark and Joe and the hussy. I'm in the bust this window. I'm telling you, I'm in the bust this window.
Speaker 11: Share the water.
Speaker 4: Joe waiting on you to do something too. Three two and a half Joe, damn it, Buster, what is your waiting on?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 4: See? You would hear niked Joe? Joe, she just ain't got no clothes off? Why Joe? Why is your niked?
Speaker 15: Joe?
Speaker 1: I'm not naked. I got clothed on. Baby all left in the rent walked up in there.
Speaker 4: I'm going to try the body slam you marked?
Speaker 6: Did you hear me?
Speaker 4: Try? Track? Track? Doesn't sound like they was in there trying. Sounds like somebody was getting some accomplished. It's been to help, Marked, It's been to help right here, right here when it go down right here? No wonder she over here?
Speaker 1: Bye, Eugene, I'm with Marcus now baby bye.
Speaker 4: See whole year.
Speaker 1: All right, We'll let more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up right after this. You're listening hard Morning Show. All right, guys, here's a question for you. Is it possible to be too tired to go to sleep?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: It's perfectly possible to feel tired and at the same time have trouble dozing off. Certain life stresses and health problems can leave us feeling exhausted, but at the same time make it difficult to relax and go to sleep. Also, missing out on sleep can disrupt our natural rhythms, which can make us feel wide awake when we usually be sleeping. So here's the question. Have you ever been too tired to sleep? I've heard people say that before I was so tired I couldn't even sleep. What do you think caused that?
Speaker 4: Well, I know for a fact you could be tired and not be sleepy. And then sometimes, man, you can. I've done myself like that many times. I just push myself to the edge and then it's so much adrenaline that it takes a while for the adrenaline to go because you've just been exerting yourself. Yeah, yeah, you know, and then that adrenaline is flowing and you're up in your hype because man, it's sometimes, like Tommy Junior tell you, after the show is kind of hard, a hard to go to sleep. You're still excited.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're tired, Yeah, just yeah, done a show. So you just be sitting there at three o'clock in the morning, Yeah, just looking around.
Speaker 1: So what do you do in that case when you know you have to get some rest?
Speaker 4: I passed his bag.
Speaker 1: So if this slightness what I do?
Speaker 4: And you sleep on the plane, Yeah, I try to get sleep on the plane.
Speaker 1: I love sleeping on the plane.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, But what about Steve, when you're not too tired and you're getting and you look forward to that sleep, and how do you.
Speaker 6: Sleep?
Speaker 4: You know you're about to I'm talking about when I know I'm sleeping, you know, like I'll be talking to somebody and be looking dead at their ass, but don't but don't be listening, right, but be rocking back and forth just a little bit, you know, but not side to side, back and forth like closer to him, fall away close to him for all the way, and just be rocking like that so it don't look because.
Speaker 8: You don't want to rock side to side because that throw people off. But when you rock towards them.
Speaker 4: That just lures them in. And then be just talking and I don't be hearing nothing. They say, I've shut my eyes completely. While somebody was talking at Lady one time at this meeting, she was talking and I was just looking at her rocket I fell asleep. She said, are you okay? I'm fine? You a right? What's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: See? I really think you hold the record of getting on the plane and falling asleep the fastest.
Speaker 4: I don't give it that not put that belt on. Yeah, but I go to sleep on the plane and the heartbeat I don't.
Speaker 1: Yes, you will.
Speaker 8: On the plane.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no no no, said the Entertainer's boy KB kp KB KB snorres. We was on plane one time, came to her. KB was snoring so loud. The white dude next to him said, hey, are you serious? Are you really serious? So k KB saying, hey, man, my bad, but I do snore. So KB went back in again. Now we crossed the aisle, KB snoring so loud. We on the other side of our men said, just holly. The white dude said, oh my god.
Speaker 11: For crying out loud, mister, can you please sit up?
Speaker 4: K B telling you, KB saying, hey man, I just told you I snore, So listen to this right here. If you wake me up one moment time, you ain't gonna believe what else I do. It is a loud too, because my ass whoop his skills is just as loud as my soul source.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 4: So we were over there and ten minutes later.
Speaker 1: K B wood ripping and went in again.
Speaker 4: That dude got up out of first class and went back in coaching.
Speaker 1: Set out wows right. Coming up more of today's trending stories on the Steve Harvey Morning Show at twenty minutes after the hour, and we'll be right back.
Speaker 6: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Well, Zoom is finally tired of zoom meetings. The company is requiring still.
Speaker 4: Fool, let's just think a zoom but I don't care.
Speaker 1: The company is requiring most of its seventy four hundred employees to come back to the office.
Speaker 4: Okay, zoom at zoo on at least an.
Speaker 1: Art time basis starting this month. The company said they believe having employees in office will be the quote most effective everyone involved. Employees are fighting back against the hybrid model and complaining about the time and money will now past them to commute. Wow, that's cold.
Speaker 7: We can't zoom at zoomy that's something I love.
Speaker 1: Zoom's great.
Speaker 4: I hope it don't ever go with the best. We love it. It's crazy, and I be on the Zoom sometime and I don't want to be on it no more. Just I just cut my camera, walk off and then come back and cut your came on and ask a pride like I don't know what's going on? Yeah, well.
Speaker 1: There you go. Yeah, they gotta start going back in now at least part time. Uh, coming up at thirty, coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour, we're gonna play another round. Would you rather right after this?
Speaker 6: You're listening hard? Morning show time?
Speaker 1: Now, guys for a rounded, would you rather? Would you rather steal honey from a bear or steal honey from a beehive?
Speaker 4: Get this bee hive? Yeah, we take it. We will run with the whole hive. I'm not putting with that bath.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 11: If it's winning the pool, didn't, I'm cool?
Speaker 4: Then you think you and you.
Speaker 8: Think winning cool. That's what you think. You think winning cool. You let that car you get out there with winnings ass and see what.
Speaker 11: Happened the actual winning though.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, that I met down at Disney.
Speaker 1: And get your honey.
Speaker 4: But if you're talking about a real bad honey, give me that Day'll be high. Wow. I'll be walking as slow as I can. Bees be all over my ass. I walk the ass right into a lake, all right?
Speaker 1: Would you rather go to jail for a crime your loved one committed, or would you rather snitch on your loved one for a crime they committed.
Speaker 4: Oh god, this is gonna be here.
Speaker 1: You're a snitch.
Speaker 4: Snitch, I'm not a snitch. I'm not snitching. I'm telling.
Speaker 1: There's a different, same thing.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go to jail for something I didn't do that my loved one did for a lost snitch on them and asked to jail. Yeah, loved one were talking about. That's a different thing.
Speaker 1: Who okay, it just says loved one. But say it's your spouse or you know, your favorite child, something like.
Speaker 4: Child. Oh no, no, if it's my spouse, I'm gonna go to jail.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I do anything.
Speaker 4: Girl, I don't.
Speaker 3: What you say the right thing?
Speaker 4: Are you crazy?
Speaker 8: Right now, we're gonna visit, I mean, me and them kids are gonna visit. We don't go down there and see they mama what we got. I mean, I'm gonna come. I'm coming down there side.
Speaker 4: I'm down there. I'm coming.
Speaker 8: If the boy ain't and the boy, if the boy ain't got baseball, we downing there. We're gonna come from.
Speaker 4: But why you do what you do?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Why you do that? Now? I'm gonna say this though, all of your if it's one of my children, uh huh oh that in go jail.
Speaker 8: They know what you need.
Speaker 4: Somebody on our side with some money and some influence that could get you out. Oh okay.
Speaker 1: Last one? Would you rather get a raise or a bonus?
Speaker 4: You got to know the numbers.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I need to know numbers for this.
Speaker 4: I got some bonus. If you haven't seen the people, get them bonus at them big companies them bonus. You seeing them bones. I need a bonus. I won't mind all that want was right, I steal the rest. I'm gonna follow his lead. He knows about money more by money than we do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, that's our round. Would you rather today?
Speaker 10: Coming up?
Speaker 1: It is our last break of the day, and of course we'll have some clothing remarks at forty nine minutes after the hour from the one and only Steve Harvey. Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 6: Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 4: All right, Steve, here we are.
Speaker 1: Last break of the day, and Steve, give us something uplifting in your clothing remarks.
Speaker 4: Okay, look, I know when you're chasing your that it gets a little hard for you sometimes I'm fully aware of that. I know sometimes when you're chasing them dreams, it gets daunting. I know you get disappointed. I know, I know really man, that you become impatient because you go like wow, and man, it don't seem like nothing's happening. I'm just saying that to hang in there. I'm just trying to encourage you. You know, the one thing in order to make your dreams come true, you can never quit. If you quit one hundred percent, I can promise you your dreams for won't come sure if you quit. So you've got to persevere. You've got to be persistent. You're gonna have to realize that you're gonna be faced with the challenges, the disappointments, hardships, setbacks. It's a part of the life. It's part of life, but it's part of the game of success. What the devil does, though, he has a masterful trick. In this moment of disappointment, setbacks, hurt, and impatience, he has an amazing trick. He starts playing with your mind. Maybe it ain't meant to be.
Speaker 8: Here.
Speaker 9: Go real.
Speaker 4: When he playing it, you know it probably ain't God's will own. You gotta be careful of that, and be careful of people who always tell you it may not be God's will. How do they know what God's will is is for you? Be very careful of people who always come to you with that, never a word of encouragement, never a word to say, hey, you know, I'm pulling for you, None of that. You know, Be learc of people who say, you know, it may not be for you, maybe it's not for you. How do they know this? How do they know this? If you bent on that happening, if you've seen it in your imagination over and over and over, if you're thoroughly convinced that this is for you, and if you gifted at it, stop listening to these people. Stop listening to these people. Have you ever heard somebody you know what could be? Maybe you're thinking to being are you kidding me? Maybe it's not your time, Maybe it ain't the Lord's will. When a person always comes to you with that and never has words of encouragement, you have shared your dream with the worst person you can possibly share your dream with. If you want to kill a big dream, share it with a small minded person. Oh my god, they are experts at how come? Why not what fall to work out? Small minded people only tell you why something won't work. Have you noticed that everybody? Do you have somebody in your life man, that every time you talk to them they got something negative say?
Speaker 3: You know, you know?
Speaker 4: Have you ever heard anybody say to them to you know what, You've really put enough into this? Have you ever heard that you've really put enough into this? Hold on, wait a minute, man, do you realize that in order to become successful that you have to pour your all in all into something? All in all means all you got at all? Smote when you when you when something says you have to give y'all all in all, That means you have to give y'all all, which is everything you have, and then you have to find some more to throw at it. That's what all in all means. That's given it. You're all at all, So you gotta throw everything you have at it, and then you gotta throw some more at it. My father used to take this, tell me this all the time, and I did not understand it until I got older. He used to always say to me, he says, son, when you think you can't do no more, do some more. And I actually be looking at my father, Come, man, this dude crazy. Didn't he hear me just say how tired I am? Didn't my father just hear me say I can't do no more? He looked dead at me and say, son, when you feel like you can't do no more, do some more. I bet you can't. And you know what, he was right. I didn't get it till I grew up, and I started thinking about giving up or quitting or walking away. And I found myself just hanging in there, because you know what, when you think you've done everything you could do and you can't do no more, do like my daddy, slip hard. He said, just do some. When you want to be successful, you're gonna have to give you all in all. So that means you gotta put all you have into it. And when you to put all you got into something, you gotta find some more and throw that at it too. That's it. If you can do that, If you can do that, that's the end of a very famous poem I learned while pledging, call if if you can fulfill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds worth of distance, run the earth is yours and everything that's in it, And which is more you will be a man, my son. The key to that is if you can fulfill the unforgiving minute, and then that unforgiving minute means it just keeps on ticket. But if you can fill it with sixty seconds worth of distance run, that means the whole time you in there, you hauling the earth is yours and everything that's in it, and which is more, you'll be a man, my son. That's what it takes.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 4: Y'all have a great day today. Talk to God that they love to hear from you. Okay, y'all, stay in peace. We are.
Speaker 1: For all Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show