Speaker 1: Good morn in Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo Charlamagne to God, Peace to the plane of this Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Yes, suits back in the mother effing house.
Speaker 4: Hey, just hilarious is back with us to smart what's up, y'all?
Speaker 3: Just hilarious? Talk you long enough? Too busy for us? She been toring, She's been city to city.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, I have.
Speaker 3: Well, it is a pleasure to see you, Jess.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 6: I missed you.
Speaker 3: Speak the system. I really didn't miss you, Jess.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: How you feeling this morning?
Speaker 5: I feel good. I feel good. I was running over here.
Speaker 3: Look I woke up.
Speaker 6: I really did wake.
Speaker 5: Up at five. I was like, you know what, I don't feel like doing no make up, no nothing like that. Then I was like, you know, I, yes, I do. Because I took a break from this. I need to come back and come through, come through stepping and slaying and all that.
Speaker 2: I'm glad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm glad you cared about us again. Absolutely, she got on to marry j bel real love Boots.
Speaker 6: Already know I'm definitely killing them in the yellow boots.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can't wait.
Speaker 3: Wow, just is back?
Speaker 6: I am and yeah, I've been traveling. You didn't you miss me? And thank you so much?
Speaker 3: He miss you?
Speaker 6: No, he never hits me.
Speaker 3: I texted you like twice. I tested you.
Speaker 5: You never can text me you Yes, yes, you DMed me and told me that somebody else wanted my number.
Speaker 6: I was like, what you number?
Speaker 5: Like what like can I give some can I give this person? But you don't. You don't even have it.
Speaker 2: So but that makes sense because you did call me and ask you for a number, and I told you hit her, So that's.
Speaker 3: What you did.
Speaker 6: But he didn't even me for that was for somebody else, for.
Speaker 4: Somebody else, somebody else. But I didn't want to you know, I don't like to give anybody music.
Speaker 6: I mean, you know it was it was not they hit me up for music.
Speaker 5: It was like it was no, no, it was business and everything. But it's still HANGHMD my number to give it out. So that's crazy, okay, m oh real quick, y'all. Even though I'm not a Ravens fans, y'all, I ain't a Ravens fan, but you'll know, we just we got jadave got what Ravens.
Speaker 3: YEA, yeah, lost last night.
Speaker 5: But is it not? That's that's what you can't say, y'all because that's not my teamure Just yeah. But the kid that they drafted was he's really COOLDEVI somebody.
Speaker 3: I have no idea what we don't know what you're talking now?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Youdevi Javetti.
Speaker 3: I'm a cowboy fans.
Speaker 5: I don't know what you don't they clown and clown and carni A.
Speaker 2: He't just get drafted, David call playing forever. He went to South Carolina from the crib.
Speaker 5: Maybe I ain't saying all right, Well, I'm glad you know something about him, but I just say what. He had just got drafted, So maybe old, but it's real.
Speaker 2: We got all right, you've been in the league for a long time. He's not for the Ravens for a six million dollars.
Speaker 5: Well that's good.
Speaker 3: Played for University of South Carolina.
Speaker 6: Oh that's nice. Yes, Yes to the Ravens.
Speaker 4: Get this show. Cracking page dudes is coming up. Testlim Trigger will be joining us and.
Speaker 3: Checks this is not rich. She's back. I am mister breakfast morning. It looks fine, it looks great.
Speaker 5: I wanted you to come in with the natural I am, I am, I am, but sometimes the curl don't be curling like it's your curls. So yeah, okay, you know I gotta perfect that before I put it on VT.
Speaker 3: Y'all know that makes sense.
Speaker 4: All right, Well morning everybody. We are the breakfast club. That voice that you, of course is just hilarious. Back and let's get in some front page news. Now, we got to congratulate. First, we got testing figure out here. Good morning, Test, Good morning Jess.
Speaker 6: I'm glad to see you again.
Speaker 3: It's about time.
Speaker 6: Yes's about time. I miss you, girl, I miss you too.
Speaker 5: Ain't one to Charlemagne the god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got to congratulate Shakari Richardson.
Speaker 4: She makes history winning the World Athletics one hundred meter goals, So congratulations to her for that.
Speaker 2: S's the prime example of why you have to allow people to go through that process.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Along the way, mistakes will be made, set back to happen, but oftentimes all that's part of a greater divine plan.
Speaker 3: So it dropping the clues.
Speaker 7: Boxer's Cary rich absolutely was for you, as for you as well, She says she was always a champion I said, I know that's.
Speaker 4: Right, smoke a low wi yeah trash, But that's I guess when I guess they got rules and regulations when you know, an after me did that caliber. But yes, well she's back. Now let's jump right into it. Let's so Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cash bond.
Speaker 7: For the first time in the Fulton County criminal case. Trump has to pay a cash bond. Let's listen to the report and we'll talk about it.
Speaker 8: On the other side, former President Trump announced on social media tonight, I'll be going to Atlanta on Thursday to turn himself in for processing at Fulton County Jail. This came after his legal team reached a bond agreement with District Attorney Fannie Willis, which sets strict rules for Trump's release on bond after his surrender, saying he shall make no direct or indirect threat against any co defendant or witness. Several of Trump's eighteen co defendants also agreed to bond terms today, including his former lawyer John Eastman, one of the alleged architects the plan to overturn the twenty twenty election. Despite four indictments and ninety one charges against him, Trump's lead over his GOP rivals continues to grow.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they're giving Trump rules and regulations for, like he's gonna buy it by.
Speaker 3: Any of them. Yeah, I'm kind of confused with the twenty thousand dollars bond, but I.
Speaker 2: Two hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: But where's Trump gonna go? Where's he going?
Speaker 4: Usually they do a bond so they know you come back to court, so they know you're not gonna lead the money. But where's he gonna go? The fast is doing the final to protect him, right.
Speaker 6: I think she's trying to prove a point.
Speaker 7: You know that we're gonna run you through the system, you know, like we do everybody else.
Speaker 5: You gonna have to play a bond.
Speaker 7: They said he'll be finger printed and mushot if that actually happens. So I think mss Willis has proven a point that welcome to the atl We're gonna do you just like Charlamagne say, young.
Speaker 3: Thug, old thug, middle thug.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 7: So I think this is a point you know that she's she's proven, would you agree?
Speaker 3: I believe in when I see it.
Speaker 2: I gotta see an old thug with a mug shot first, If I see old thug with a mugshot. If I see old thug get fingerprinted, then I'll be like, okay, fan, he may holding it down, but I gotta feel believe.
Speaker 3: I can't see him taking a mug shot.
Speaker 4: I don't see I don't I don't see that, but we'll see yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And then these online threats, you know, they're becoming more and more serious. I covered earlier this week the woman that in Texas, you know, they made some threats towards the judge, and then yesterday a woman in Chicago threatened to kill Trump and his son. So I think they're gonna start looking at these threats, you know, in him, you know, making comments about the DA online.
Speaker 6: He did it with the judge.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be interesting to see that if he makes another comment on social media, if she if she's going to detain him because this new yeah, this new agreement says that hey, you go play on on on Twitter or the social media if you want to, we're gonna lock you up. So that's gonna be something I would pay attention to.
Speaker 2: If she makes him get a muck shot, then I believe she sh'll uphold that too. I believe that if he does breach of you know, those agreements, and he does threatening witnesses, you know, prosecutors and judges.
Speaker 3: I believe Fanny May Will lock him up. Is her name really?
Speaker 2: Fan Ma?
Speaker 11: We sing?
Speaker 6: That's a student loan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I look at why he's calling.
Speaker 5: You didn't know that.
Speaker 2: She just sounded like a Fanny made You don't just call Fanny Will up when you're from the southest fan he May.
Speaker 3: It's a made to it fan. He made on't play? Okay?
Speaker 4: All right, well lad is front page news teslam. We'll see in a couple of minutes. Absolutely everybody else get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one o five one if you need the vent phone lines wide.
Speaker 3: Open and just hilarious. Is it's the breakfast Club? Good morning, the breakfast Club?
Speaker 1: Right right?
Speaker 6: Ray yo, Charlae mane, yamfy, what up are welying?
Speaker 3: This is your time to get it off your chest?
Speaker 12: I got an indoor pool, door pool.
Speaker 3: We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 12: Get on the phone right now here, tell you what it.
Speaker 6: Is we live.
Speaker 3: Hello, Who's this.
Speaker 10: Was good?
Speaker 3: Eight o three?
Speaker 2: What's happening all day? Hey day?
Speaker 3: You know that get it off your chest.
Speaker 13: Sannie Willis is doing too damn much shitting up here, and he's trying to rego young Doug and Donald.
Speaker 11: Trump at the same time.
Speaker 2: She ain't want to get Hey, hey, she ain't trying She did it, but.
Speaker 11: No, no trying to do it and none off. Just want to try out for either. But if you're gonna do it, get Doug after you get drown, you don't got to do them. At the same time, I understand what you're doing, but you know, I think it's in the future.
Speaker 13: Power and then you're gonna violate.
Speaker 11: Right for free speech. So where you're like indirectly or directly, Like, what does indirectly mean? That could be anything? Right anything?
Speaker 13: Fock them up.
Speaker 2: No, it don't because indirectly could be like a sub tweet. You know, you make a self tweet to somebody, but everybody know who the seb tweet is absolutely full. So it's still encouraging the same amount of violence. It's still encouraging, you know, you to do something to say person, you know, just because I don't say the person name. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 11: This Steve?
Speaker 3: Hey, Steven? What I get it off your chest?
Speaker 11: Bro? I just want to get out of my syst My job got rid of me last week. The last minute is noticed. But it was crazy how I was trying to keep this.
Speaker 14: Commercial business going and my father started and I just want to give it a shout out, just to get the life your follows on the internet.
Speaker 2: What the hell is he talking about?
Speaker 5: And said, your dog left you last week?
Speaker 14: This job no, no, no, my job got rid of me out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: So much job so you got fired?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 14: And in the midst of that, I was getting my pops uh to musial cleaning company. I was getting that back up and running, and now I got to do it full of time. So I just wanted to put that business name out there if I.
Speaker 3: Could go ahead, Brother, what is it?
Speaker 11: One way enterprise?
Speaker 2: That sound like God to me? That sound like God wants you to focus on your family business. Man, go be an entrepreneur.
Speaker 14: Man, I honestly feel like it is because I just had a son a few months ago, and now like I got to push this name.
Speaker 11: I gotta make the word.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there you go, my brother, all right, I appreciate it.
Speaker 11: I'll have to do it.
Speaker 5: If you know. That's the same thing man tried to say at night. She was, oh, yeah, so you got fired.
Speaker 9: My job.
Speaker 3: Let me go my job. Let meuse you got fired because he was beating around the bus my job. You got.
Speaker 2: Dang?
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 13: How you doing this?
Speaker 3: From miss book from Mississippi.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I just want to get off my all the young folks. I feel like for me, it's like not educated with like different insurances from work because I'm kind of going the keeler's injury that didn't after that work and I'm not even getting paid anymore. Tell like praid, I still got my house bills like is and everything. I just want to tell all the young folks everything I stepped on, the different insurances and work especially it's active as I am.
Speaker 2: He said, a kiloid injury. I told my.
Speaker 4: I was like, you, like, now, how Georgia Achilles playing basketball?
Speaker 3: So oh so you wasn't on work time? You was outside playing basketball got injured?
Speaker 13: Right yeah?
Speaker 2: Recreational persons just cool?
Speaker 5: How old are you get on? My man?
Speaker 13: Thirty one?
Speaker 6: Thirty one?
Speaker 13: Yo?
Speaker 5: He thought that was open and no, no, yeah, because he was like I'm trying to tell the young people.
Speaker 6: It's like, okay, I'm all right, you tell.
Speaker 5: Him put the ball down after a certain age, but now he only thirty one. Okay, well, I hope you get better.
Speaker 4: Get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vet, hit us up now it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast clubs aday.
Speaker 3: Is your time to get it off your chest. Wait, wait up, whether you're man or.
Speaker 6: Black, time to get up and get something.
Speaker 3: Call up now. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this man?
Speaker 15: Jail?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 3: What's brother? Today's your birthday?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 15: And today today I turned thirty minutes my third birthday. You know Philips one from the practice the five turns coffee.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, birthday, Happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Brother, appreciate it.
Speaker 11: Appreciate it.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 11: I just want to try to time my business.
Speaker 13: Dad.
Speaker 15: Blacks are electrical, I g man, we just taking black. Let's for they're about to.
Speaker 3: Take over, all right, brother, and then jul your birthday.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 2: I swear to God, my hearing must be going. Man to me, I can, like y'all can hear these people. That's what buy me. He got an.
Speaker 5: Electric company on I g and we need to reach out.
Speaker 2: I can't understand nothing these people saying, and y'all acting like y'all can got me feeling like I'm going crazy.
Speaker 4: Michael, Michael, Charlamage, don't understand what you've been saying, so so say it, Claire, go ahead, gon my mind?
Speaker 11: Cowboys?
Speaker 3: Did do you understand that when Charlamake.
Speaker 13: The coll Girls come on?
Speaker 2: Col Girl, what you say?
Speaker 4: Okay, you buy that's cool? I definitely understand, said the Cowboys. They're not gonna win this whole season and you will lose.
Speaker 11: In the trush where he came from.
Speaker 4: We're going to the super Bowl, bro, he said, go back to the trash where it came from.
Speaker 2: Anything anything else, the.
Speaker 3: Balls, anything else, anything else, Sir.
Speaker 4: That somebody say that they like, have a good day though, I have a good day.
Speaker 3: Have a good day though.
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 3: Who's this?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 3: Why are you yelling?
Speaker 11: Sir?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Blessing showing stone. What's up? I'm outside by the Okay, you just started yelling from the door.
Speaker 5: This show. He is excited because I'm here, That's why he yelling. He's saying, this is jazz.
Speaker 3: You know, what's what?
Speaker 11: Beautiful?
Speaker 5: I'm good.
Speaker 2: You put the sexy voice on. He went from trash man the quiet storm operator some kind of well what happened?
Speaker 5: What I did?
Speaker 11: I heard? You got a man?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 5: Yes I did?
Speaker 2: Yes? Why are you blessed?
Speaker 3: Shoulders up? Yes?
Speaker 13: I do?
Speaker 3: Yes, I can do it? Yes, idea.
Speaker 11: Yes, Also, you're in that you here. I've been loving it on Instagram.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Eight hundred five eighty five one o five one. Now we got just with the mess coming up. We got some rumors for us. What we're talking about?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we do KICKI Palmer's boyfriend actually did uh. He said that. He didn't say nothing, but they said that. He said something. I'm gonna get intold when we get back.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll get into that when we come back. It's the breakfast club. Good morning, the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: His sister finally decided to rejoin us.
Speaker 11: That's right.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you've been practicing reading though.
Speaker 4: We about to see Hey, yeah, just hilarious, said morning everybody.
Speaker 3: We are to breakfast club, and let's jump right into the roomors I can read. This is real, Lari.
Speaker 6: Just corobor mor just don't do no wine.
Speaker 3: This is the rumor report I don't do that. Fine, it's just on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I do. I do love this.
Speaker 5: Thank you all the producers in the bag. Okay, y'all making game. Yeah, it's very much okay, y'all, So let's get into it. Darius Dalton denies fake reports that he's moving on. So Darius Dalton is Kekey Palmer's boyfriend, since nobody knows him by Darius Dalton, yeah, we can call him d D. You know, he got a name. And last week reports came out that him and Keiki Palmer broke up and he moved on and they've been in a two year relationship. The report stated that he told people that, yeah, that he told people that he had moved on or whatever. But then he tweeted and said, I haven't spoken to anyone about anything or gave permission to anyone to speak for me. So all these sights and posts about me making any type of statement is false.
Speaker 2: So people making stuff up. We don't even know if they still together. They together, they're just making stuff up.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So basically, but with him saying that, I don't think that they broke up, but it's just the fact that he has been silent and think Kekey hasn't come to his defense with anything ever since. Like it's like we only heard since that tweet when he had nothing else from him. We haven't even seen her even like be on a side a little bit.
Speaker 2: I guess the truth don't need no defense. Only witnesses. I guess for them if if they know what's going on, it don't matter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but to a.
Speaker 5: Certain extent, because when you respond to what people are saying, you know, and and Kiki she responds a lot to her fans, and she does a lot for her fans, and and like it just it just seems like she let them drive a wedge in between.
Speaker 6: Her and him.
Speaker 5: When you go home, you go home to him, he's he's your son's father, he is your boyfriend, your man or whatever.
Speaker 6: But this is all, yeah, this is help.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, the boyfriend with and that she's probably just send back laughing like he look what I did, You know what I mean. But it's not even it's not even usher, it's just the fact of I just think it's a boundary. I think you know a lot of people felt like, you know, well, when you're dating a celebrity, this is what you signed up for no. I mean, it's still supposed to be boundaries on both sides. I felt like, you know, okay, maybe he should have tweeted, Maybe shouldn't have tweeted and just went to her and said whatever. But I still feel like she should have came to his defense, like all right, y'all, y'all know how baby daddy's all right, y'all know this is my first time having a baby daddy. Yeah, he didn't like my officct. Okay, he told the world and he told me we good. Now both sealed it said it done. You do it video usher, you steal it?
Speaker 3: Then you going.
Speaker 5: I think she went on a Good Morning America. She sung something like I told my son, we do you know how?
Speaker 13: You know?
Speaker 6: It was she was on like one of them, so she was performing.
Speaker 5: It was like, you know how when when Gina be performing, Tsha came to when she she's like, I still it was one of those Key Palmer just was on a morna show and she's like, I told my son, he don't need to you know, something like that. You know, so.
Speaker 6: She she yeah, dropping the.
Speaker 5: He is a person and he needs respect to. So it's a good thing that they are together.
Speaker 6: They are still together. But that's what you sleep with girl, not us.
Speaker 5: So all right, Steve Harvey, he posted this a couple of days ago, and I just found it crazy. It said, I'm a comedian, you don't find funny at all.
Speaker 6: That's what Joe said.
Speaker 5: I hope that it wasn't him, though it's no same like Steve Harvey behavior. I don't think hands and even with family feod, I still don't feel like this was a good question.
Speaker 3: He must got a new social media handed because that yet.
Speaker 5: Because like and in today's world right now, where everything is already negative on social media, like at any and everything by our own people, I'm gonna say that you to post something like that in this climate and comedian you don't find funny that, that's crazy. Of course all the blogs grabbed it and everything. He never tweeted whether that was him or not. But I just felt like, I really hope that wasn't him.
Speaker 2: Either that or Steve must have just saw somebody horrible on that stage, terrible, but I highly doubt he tweeted it.
Speaker 5: That's horrible that that creates the vision right there, like because of course everybody is just going going crazy on it is there.
Speaker 2: Like an I don't know, it's an unspoken raw. Is there a role that comedians don't do that the other comedians?
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 5: I just felt like in any arena, like you know, so like that's like if Nicki Minaj go going somewhere like her name a rap? Who can't rap? That's starting so much like if lebron No not even.
Speaker 3: Alright but right but me yeah, yeah, all.
Speaker 5: Right, but she could say that, but she's about to ask name a name a rap. Nobody I don't think would even do Michael Jordan's name, name a ball? Who can you can't know, I don't.
Speaker 3: Literally a.
Speaker 2: Name?
Speaker 6: So man, all right.
Speaker 5: Bobby Lights said he's going to work with Beyonce one day. I've seen a comment that said he can't even work for train him and that's his cousin.
Speaker 3: That's what.
Speaker 6: That was so funny that he said.
Speaker 5: That, But it was a video that went viral. Bobby Lights had attended Renaissance and he was crying hysterically after and he felt like Beyonce is his angel. He felt like like, you know, you got some people who actually fan out like that, they cry like that would have been me over Michael Jackson you know or you know something like that, that would have been me doing that.
Speaker 6: And overall, Kelly ain't wanna lie you know.
Speaker 15: Brown?
Speaker 6: That was true, yes, because he posted me.
Speaker 5: I didn't cry over Chris Brown, like it's not even it's not giving that.
Speaker 3: No, I.
Speaker 2: Was.
Speaker 6: I was so happy he had posted me one day and I was. I was crying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was really crying because he first of all, I'm never ugly. When I cried, don't ever play with me?
Speaker 3: But I was.
Speaker 6: He had dropped this video.
Speaker 5: That's when he dropped the song of Freaky Friday with Little Dicky, and I thought that was just so powerful and I was shrimming. So yeah, I really felt it and I was crying and he posted he posted it.
Speaker 6: He was like, yeah, like, yeah, don't play with her.
Speaker 5: It's my girl.
Speaker 3: And who are we to tell Bobby Likes that he's not gonna work with Beyonce one day?
Speaker 5: I definitely really could work with Beyonce. They just we was saying that he could work with Trina and so why would he think that he could work with Beyonce And Trina's his cousin and she won't even give him a chance, is what they said.
Speaker 6: So that's I was like, why, all right, Well that is just with the mess.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 4: Now, when we come back, we gotta signed for an one because the t I Sun got them teeth. No, no, no, when we back, all right, that when we come back, all right, and we got to open up the phone lines eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one. Glowriala yesterday was talking about being toxic in her twenties and telling women it's okay, and we're gonna have that discussion when we come back. Do you agree with us? Should you be toxic in your twenties? Is she bugging?
Speaker 3: Have you?
Speaker 4: Were you toxic in your twenties? Let's discuss when we come back. And we got front page news. Just the breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning, the breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. Look at to turn a small bet into a big payday.
Speaker 4: With DraftKings Sportsbook Same Game Parlay, you can pocket more cash when you can buy multiple bets from one game. Download the app, sign up with code Envy and get a special offer.
Speaker 3: Restrictions apply.
Speaker 4: See DraftKings dot com Slash sports Book for details. Morning Everybody is DJ Envy, Charlamagne the guy we are the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Jessellarisis here.
Speaker 4: I am, and let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 5: Yes, what's going on? DJ mvy was going on?
Speaker 7: Queen Jess back in the building. Hey girl, so glad to see if charlemagnea god.
Speaker 2: Cousin figure was happening.
Speaker 3: Let's jump right into it. Biden, he was out in Hawaii right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, after much criticism for taking a minute to get there, it was about five days before he was actually able to touch down. And now we let's listen to the report.
Speaker 10: President Biden surveyed the destruction in Mahina from the air and ground, promising the federal government will be there to help rebuild. But nearly two weeks after fires wiped out most of the town, eight hundred and fifty people are still missing.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 7: So say yeah, now, the White House, well we talked about this earlier this week. They did approve a one time payment of seven hundred dollars per household. You got to make that stretch to get clothing, food, and transportation for seven hundred dollars. Obviously that's not enough. But FIMA says they have invested one point six million in rental assistance.
Speaker 5: But do you think.
Speaker 7: Guys, obviously that seven hundred dollars is not enough.
Speaker 6: Wish your thoughts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's definitely not enough.
Speaker 4: And and it's I mean, it has to be disheartening for anybody out in Hawaii that is going through this because you look at like how much money they send the Ukraine and how much money they send to all these other nations when they're in proud in trouble. But now when we're in trouble, it's saying seven hundred dollars is supposed to last.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to do people even care about the president coming, Like, do you really need him boots on the ground or would you rather just have a more resource.
Speaker 3: Cent of money. I would rather have more resources personally.
Speaker 2: And y'all got mad at Cissic because ciss gave twenty five hundred dollars and all your president gave was a little funky ass seven honey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then won't.
Speaker 5: Get over there talking about stuff that don't even make sense. He's gonna walk up to them and next them anything. You don't even be saying.
Speaker 2: You probably ain't know he was in Hawaii, probably had no idea he was in Maui. Wow.
Speaker 3: Now let's talk about the Kansas police.
Speaker 7: Now, yeah, this is crazy. So a small newspaper, I know you guys heard this was rated. Officials with the Marian Police Department confensated computers and cell phones from the publisher and the staff of Marion County Record. Kansas State of Authorities confirmed that they have also been involved in a criminal probe of the newspaper over allegations that it illegally obtained personal information about a local business owner. Now, this raid has been condemned by the Press Freedom watchdog as a blatant violation of the US Constitution's protection for free press. So the bottom line is, guys, they just ran up in the newspaper and said, hey, we don't like you know, the stuff that you guys are covering, and started confessating their cell phones and computers.
Speaker 15: Wow.
Speaker 5: Does the newspaper believe that office was raided?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they said that.
Speaker 7: Eric Meyer actually said that he believes that the coverage of local politics is the reason why the police chief is giving them a hard time. Now, some residents say that their aggressive coverage is causing people to leave the town, which is obviously you know why they think they're getting raided. But the newspaper attorney Bernie Rhodes said that these are Hitler tactics. He said, quote, I can assure you that the Record will take every step to obtain relief for damages for your heavy handed actions which have caused my clients. So just imagine if they just run up in and not giving nobody no suggestions and just started taking our cell phones and compensating all of our stuff just because of how we feel about policy. That's why I thought this story was pretty important because it's scary.
Speaker 3: Actually, no, it is.
Speaker 2: Scary scary when stuff like that happens the reputable media outlets. But if it happened a couple of YouTube YouTubers and bloggers, I wouldn't wouldn't.
Speaker 6: You would be mad?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Why at the newspapers get to get ready, but certain people still getting to make up stuff us.
Speaker 3: Right, trying to keep that's fright? Sang, all right, well that is front page news, steaky tesling.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, and look and make.
Speaker 2: Sure you subscribe the Testlin Figureo's podcast, The Straight Shot No Chase of podcasts on the Black Effect. iHeart Radio podcast Network and follow Teslian Figural on all social media platforms at Teslin Figuo.
Speaker 3: All right, now, when we come back.
Speaker 4: Let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one.
Speaker 3: Now, Glorilla was on.
Speaker 4: Social media yesterday and this is what she said about her twenties.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, ladies, hell on you what I'm gonna call my twin and I just want to let time. No be tosi for the rest of your twenties. You only get one life, live your toxic twenties. You never get to be twenty years old, twenty four, none of that el again in your life. Be tossy, because I don't get in your thirties thinking you could just go slash tires and doing all this crazy too over there? Now on you too with your be toxic for the rest of your twenties. And if you delusion it up a latch and join the rest of your twenties, you don't get.
Speaker 2: To do it one time.
Speaker 3: I guess yes, you just got out your twenties. Why you like that? Why you look like that?
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Let's open up the phone lines eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five to one. Ladies, do you agree with Glorilla, be toxic in your twenties?
Speaker 3: Are you toxic? Where you toxic in your twenties.
Speaker 4: Let's discuss It's the Breakfast Club in the morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: It's topic time called eight hundred five five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast.
Speaker 4: Club Morning everybody. It's dj n V Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Our guest host, Jess Hilarious is back.
Speaker 6: Hey, what's that?
Speaker 2: She decided to come spend some time with us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Finally after going on the road. She was she was in Toronto, North Carolina, was all over the.
Speaker 5: Place, and this weekend I'm gonna be in Columbus, Ohio. You also get them tickets at the Funny Ball. We got two shows Friday and to show Saturday. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh so lou to the Funny Bomb. Yeah, I went up there a couple months ago. Who was out there?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, I was different my daughter comedy.
Speaker 2: No, I was there for my daughter's cheerleading competition and he just was in town doing the show that weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, I like the Funny Bomb.
Speaker 4: Yes, the shout out to the Funny Bone and go get your tickets to check out just this weekend. Now we're talking about Gloiala eight hundred five eight five.
Speaker 3: One oh five one. Glorilla posted this yesterday on her social media.
Speaker 1: Hey ladies, now on you what I'm gonna call my twin and I just want to let town know, be toxic for the rest of your twenties.
Speaker 5: You only get one life.
Speaker 6: Live your toxic twenties.
Speaker 1: You never get to be twenty years old, twenty three, twenty four, none of that ever again in your life. Be toxic because don't get in your thirties thinking you could just go surlantentiee and doing all this crazy too over there. Now on you too much. Your be toxic for the rest of your twenties. And if you delusional overnuch and join the rest of your twenties, you don't get to do one time.
Speaker 4: So we're asking eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five on is this true? Is this something women should do? Let's start with you jest. You just jumped out of your twenties.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 5: I ain't.
Speaker 6: I ain't jump.
Speaker 5: I really was out of my twenties before I actually got to thirty.
Speaker 3: But you spent ten years in your twenties.
Speaker 5: I spent ten years there. But I wasn't on no time? And then like, how do we define toxic these days? These toxic is is so broad like cause because once she exploed, ain't it? It was all right, slashing tires and and and you know, breaking windows. Yeah, that's that's part of toxicity in relationships. Though I've done that. I've done that early twenties. But like, but when she said the delusion part, all right, and if you're delusional, turn that up a notch. Nah, no, no, no, no, delusion can land you so many different places jail or Saint asylums, like.
Speaker 3: So you dealt with on that that that energy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I don't we shouldn't promote that at all. We should be promoting mental healings so we can be great for our thirties, because to be honest with you, a lot of men don't want you add do you all used up and all of that at your whole twenties and then you want to settle down when you're thirty. You ain't got no walls and you burned up from all these because you yeah, you're living in toxicity for ten years.
Speaker 6: That could cost you a lot more than ten years.
Speaker 2: You know, just said is not as real. I didn't hear glorial estate is, but it makes sense. No, you shouldn't turn up the delusion because as you're approaching your thirties, you gotta start dealing with rea. Actually, you start dealing reality in your.
Speaker 6: Twenty before, right, That's the thing.
Speaker 5: I was a toxic teenager, Ilse, I was a rebell I was a rebellious teenager. I got it together at like twenties. So I started getting together at twenty six. And now that I'm thirty one, I think I'm I still got a lot of growing to do, but I'm I'm great.
Speaker 6: I'm way better, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And I do think women should live a life, you know what I mean. And if you do meet somebody in your twenties then want to settle down and not be toxic.
Speaker 4: You can do that too, but you doesn't have to be toxic, like we have to define the toxics, you know what I mean. I don't care if you're sixteen, twenty one to thirty one. You don't want somebody breaking windows, can calls and fighting fighting each other, like you.
Speaker 3: Don't want that.
Speaker 6: What things happen, Things happened, Things happened.
Speaker 3: You have a broken window.
Speaker 5: Just absolutely. How many times my son's father we become brother and since the overnight shot, there was a lot going on. Yes he did. He got me locked up twice. Yeah, yeah, you did.
Speaker 6: Jerome got me locked up twice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good for Jerome.
Speaker 2: You know what, take back your power because women do have the men all the time. If she out here breaking windows and being violent, Jerome, you did what you was supposed to do.
Speaker 3: He ain't put no hands on you.
Speaker 2: You called the police.
Speaker 5: Rome tried. Rome can handle man. So yeah, Rome called windows. You broke probably like four Jesus Christ, I'm saying. So you said you broke every She said every car you had? How many cars you had?
Speaker 6: Well, she was mine and then she was his.
Speaker 3: You got so bad you broke your own damn.
Speaker 11: In my car.
Speaker 6: He was real life Jody No, so yeah, I was that real life sadamn bro.
Speaker 3: What's up, Jazz? Good morning?
Speaker 14: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Now you agree with Glorilla?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 16: I agree? Definitely be toxic.
Speaker 15: Your thirty.
Speaker 17: Kind of mature.
Speaker 3: Define toxic for me, man, Yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Would take enough cards when she.
Speaker 3: Following safting shadow the toxic right now? How old are you mine?
Speaker 5: I'm thirty three, thirty three.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I don't that right.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 2: How many sdds are you allowed in your twenties?
Speaker 5: Jesus tell how many STDs are you allowed in your twenties?
Speaker 6: What about that part of it?
Speaker 5: None? None?
Speaker 6: You want to be a criminal, but you don't want to be burning, right, you.
Speaker 3: Don't want to be burning.
Speaker 5: That's your health.
Speaker 6: Oh, that's your health.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, Lauren, good morning.
Speaker 13: Good mornings of the club. Hi everyone, how do you feeling.
Speaker 3: We're talking about Gloriala. What's your thoughts?
Speaker 13: Mama?
Speaker 16: I think she's absolutely wrong.
Speaker 18: The reason is because these kids.
Speaker 16: Already think being tally cool because of social media, and they act in the fool they acting, and then when they get older that they're going to regret everything the situation that they did.
Speaker 3: Lauren has a point.
Speaker 4: You know, when it wasn't social media when we were younger, So if we messed up, if we made a mistake, it wasn't documented. Now these kids make a mistake, it's documented. It's something they got to live with for the rest of their lives.
Speaker 2: And I don't think our talk is city was premeditated like that. It just happened, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: You just did dumb stuff, right, you know, and and that's what I think that that's what that level of toxic we're talking about that all right?
Speaker 6: If she was promoting that, all right, cool because things do happen. Yeah, you you learn to grow.
Speaker 5: You're immature most of the time in your twenties or whatever. But they've made it cool on social media. So now people do that for attention. Now people go even further and they don't have no feelings. It's like no, and people try so hard to hurt other people.
Speaker 4: Well eight hundred five ein't five on five and we're talking about Glorilla. This is what she said yesterday on her social media.
Speaker 6: Hey ladies, now on you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna call my twin and I just want to let time know, be toxi for the rest of your twenties. You only get one life. Live your toxic twenties. You never get to be twenty years old, none of it.
Speaker 2: And look again, in.
Speaker 1: Your life, be toxi because don't getting your thirties thinking you could just go slangis and doing all this crazy too over there now you too what your b tozi for the rest of your twenties and if you delusional over much.
Speaker 6: And juderous to your twinings. You wanna get to do one time? Do you agree?
Speaker 3: Disagree?
Speaker 4: Let's discuss when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, Jessseelarus is here.
Speaker 3: It's topic times.
Speaker 6: The phone.
Speaker 2: Call eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five one to join it to the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Talk about it morning everybody.
Speaker 6: It's J N. B.
Speaker 4: Charlomagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Now if you're just joining us, we're talking about Glorilla. Of course, Jesse Larus is here.
Speaker 3: She's back. Yes, And this is what Gloriala said yesterday on her social media.
Speaker 1: Hey ladies, hewn o you when I'm gonna call my twin and I just wanna let town know. Be tosi for the rest of your twenties. You only get one life. Live your toxic twenties. You never get to be twenty years old, twenty one, two three four, none of that.
Speaker 2: Ever again in your life.
Speaker 1: Be tossy, cause don't get in your thirties thinking you could just go surnanentires and doing all this crazy too over there now on you too, what your be toxic for the rest of your twenties, and if you delusional other notch your twining, you don't need to do one time.
Speaker 3: So we're asking eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five one do you agree?
Speaker 13: Now?
Speaker 4: Just you said you kind of agree, get it all out your system in in your twenties.
Speaker 6: I did not ever say that. I never said that.
Speaker 5: I said I agree to an extent. Okay, yeah, because people have to mature. But I don't agree with the delusion part at all. You're gonna get somebody hurt.
Speaker 2: In these streets, that's right. In your twenties. You should be dealing with reality, you know what I mean. You shouldn't be being delusional on purpose. By the way, who's delusional on purpose?
Speaker 6: Like on purpose? That's not That's why I say.
Speaker 5: You say I make certain stuff cut like it's like I'm delusional girl, Like yeah, Like no, let's.
Speaker 3: Go to the phone. Hello, who's this nameless? Nameless? What's up?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 3: What's your what's your thoughts? Bro?
Speaker 11: I thought you gonna get.
Speaker 17: These females all this period.
Speaker 14: Device to be ran through the Fellowship at their passports and get away from these Western women and find wholesome females abroad.
Speaker 3: Okay, get out of America, America, these hoses.
Speaker 6: Dude, you gotta keep it the buck man.
Speaker 11: You gotta keep it a buck You got to keep.
Speaker 3: It the buck man.
Speaker 5: Who's in.
Speaker 3: This Zakoba? Good morning? What's your thoughts?
Speaker 12: I mean, it's like I feel like toxic is a strong words.
Speaker 17: You get know what I'm saying, my man and my man is his conies. So like DJ Jessica, man.
Speaker 12: Like what's shot?
Speaker 17: Like what's your personal being?
Speaker 5: And thoughts like being in a toxic relationship or being toxic run you should not be in time and like in toxic is not only beating up your finding that breaking windows. You can be mentally toxic too. You can get a narcissist, you can manipulative, you can you know, and that goes on both sides. Is not just the physical part of it and being a criminal and try to do stuff to get you know, likes and stuff.
Speaker 2: Toxic people script it with yourself with steam doesn't balance of power because they want all control, like they're jealous like that.
Speaker 5: And it's a lot of twenties, people in their twenties that don't want to be toxic either because that when it starts taking over your mental it's not fun. It's not fun.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think she used the right word. I think she was just trying to say you.
Speaker 6: Should live like your life and.
Speaker 16: Some toxic toxic comes in many like you.
Speaker 9: Know, you could like it comes to really many different definitions of it.
Speaker 5: And that's why I'm here, Like for me and my man, like you know, he's in his twenties, I'm in mind.
Speaker 17: It's just like when it comes to us, like you know, not to with me all caculation.
Speaker 12: Because you know, my plat bag on phone. And then when it comes him, you know, he's like, Okay, don't feel with me like that.
Speaker 17: But other than that, like toxic, I wouldn't think so.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 12: So at the end of the day, but being your twenties does not mean that you can't mature, like have your fun.
Speaker 14: And I still don't know what you want.
Speaker 6: That's true exactly. So you're gonna be good by thirty.
Speaker 5: I fail.
Speaker 3: There you go. Mama, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 17: My name is Gina.
Speaker 3: Hey, Gina, good morning. What's your thoughts? Gina?
Speaker 17: Okay, so my thoughts are that topic behavior could be at any age, like when in a relationship or just in general.
Speaker 3: She said, what say that again, mama.
Speaker 17: Toastic behavior could be at any age.
Speaker 3: That age that is correct?
Speaker 17: You Yeah, you know, because it has a lot to do like toxic behaviors, not just like fighting and arguing. It contains like lack of self esteem, a lot of controls, you don't engage in your own self care. There's a lot of us. So I feel like at any age, those are major factors that people deal with. Teenagers, young kids. Yeah, older people.
Speaker 3: Not true, you can get any age. Yeah, an good morning, good morning.
Speaker 17: I'm feeling good. I can't believe I got through finally already. No, it's kind of you don't have to apologize.
Speaker 16: I'm just excited.
Speaker 3: Talk to us. What you think about what GLOORIALI sapt.
Speaker 17: So to be honest, I'm sorry you got start that around. Need everybody to hear that.
Speaker 2: You gotta throat.
Speaker 18: I'm asthma.
Speaker 12: Listen, I've asthma.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't die, don't die on this call now. No, no, no, I'm good.
Speaker 12: But my opinion is no, I agree words totally because what she's.
Speaker 5: Trying to say, you know, he's gotta be righted out here in your thirties, it's gonna be somebody's mama.
Speaker 12: He's trying to be professional.
Speaker 17: You know, you get that out the system.
Speaker 3: So you gotta sometimes you know.
Speaker 18: That around and find out.
Speaker 12: Sometimes you really got to let them know.
Speaker 4: You don't want to little regret.
Speaker 2: But it's crazy how we live in this word economy world and people don't understand that words matter. So when you say words like toxic, you know, it dilutes that message of you just saying live your life and your tomb, right, that's all.
Speaker 17: Well, yeah, we gotta be kind of specific.
Speaker 18: I just feel like she should get out of her system.
Speaker 12: If you want to let somebody know whe's something wrong, you know, you get it out.
Speaker 17: We can't fight when we areder, you got too much the love.
Speaker 18: I guess I think that's what she's trying to say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, thank you havingy. So what's the morrow of the story, guys?
Speaker 2: The moral of the story for me, man is everything you do today directly impact your life tomorrow. So being intentionally toxic in your twenties is just gonna make it harder to heal in your thirties. You don't believe me. Britney Spears had a song called Toxic in two thousand and three. When she was in her twenties. We see how that turned out.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm mm hmm, yeah, all right, every day dancing like that with them underwear right there.
Speaker 2: She'd end up with applies though, I do believe that shooting this shot.
Speaker 5: But ain't all right?
Speaker 6: That's nice?
Speaker 3: All right? Cool doctor? Am I not gonna like the Applies Britney Spears relationship was she just broke.
Speaker 4: Up with her man damn eighthndred five eight five total five one.
Speaker 3: Now we got rooms on the way, but we got just with the mess on the way.
Speaker 7: Just what it is?
Speaker 3: Just the mess?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: See our son had got the teeth and his.
Speaker 5: Mother hope, man, you gotta So we're gonna talk about that more when we get back with get this. Yeall some breakfast club, Good morning the.
Speaker 2: World, no day this morning to show the breakfast god DJ nvy I guess hosts.
Speaker 3: Could you talk to the microphone?
Speaker 6: Just stop, y'all, what's going on?
Speaker 2: It's been a long time. I know you've been neglecting nothing. You're busy and all that.
Speaker 6: Whatever y'all been neglecting.
Speaker 3: Name, that's a lie, it is?
Speaker 2: What's that song you say they do to Baltimore over this Tims record that that five in the morning.
Speaker 6: And you know, I don't know, I can understand nobody.
Speaker 5: No, all right, so look, Baltimore City, we we have this dance is called the Paul Hits struck, right, and it's like a little two step mixed in with a little bit of and with a little bit of hood thrown on it, right, and did he wanted to learn how to do it. So the person who is the originator of the of remixing the actual dance, his name is Bunkie Jr. Right, And he taught he attempted to teach Diddy how to do the dance because he put Baltimore on the map for doing the dance to the Tim song for.
Speaker 3: Didd he flew Bunky out.
Speaker 5: Yep, did he flee Bunky out? Bunky I'm sorry it's bunky yeah, because you trying to just now. No, I didn't know that, but yeah, okay, Yeah, Diddy flew Bunkie out all right. And he taught Diddy. He attempted to teach Diddy to dance. He wanted to learn how to.
Speaker 2: Do it was very little harder to do nowadays, Diddy a little older, he don't Yeah, they don't move like he doesn't move the same.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, and even when he could move, you know, you know, he had his own little dance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, King Combs could learn it, I'm sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, King King Colemb's definitely he can dance way better than his dead Okay, he definitely can. And Jess, you're gonna be at the Funny Bone this weekend at Columbus, Ohio. Yes, Columbus, Ohio at the Funny Bone. I got two shows on Friday night and two shows Saturday night. Y'all. I'm sorry. I do not do Sundays because my son got football on Sundays. So I used to do shows on Sundays, but now priorities. Yes, right, Friday and Saturday. That's what happens when you thirties. Now remember the thirty I just remember.
Speaker 4: Behind the scenes, I tell you, I was so excited because yesterday I was all my uber eats, Oh my god, yes, and it was a it was a two for one at Red Lobster. I haven't had Red Lobster at least fifteen years. The front, I understand.
Speaker 3: So yesterday I ordered the Cheta biscuits, and boy did the Cheta biscuits just hit me Oh, that's what you was at. That's what I was that.
Speaker 2: I respect that for that man, because everybody be like so ashamed to talk about they bile movements, and I don't understand why. I mean, it's not something that you got a broadcast, nothing you should be embarrassed about.
Speaker 4: The Biscuits just hit me and I was like, I was like, because you know, our floor is kind of like I don't want to blow it up, but our floor is like everybody's on our floor. So they just had to shut up. They just they just brought me to a palace in the building where I could just ah. Man, it was the best why.
Speaker 5: Y'all had At the first day that I was supposed to been up here. I told you what I told you, and y'all went and y'all told my business that I had bell movements and I couldn't make it.
Speaker 3: That's I told you. I told you that we would have a personal bathroom for you. I told you that.
Speaker 2: But you know it's so crazy. That's what my donkey of the day is about. We do not have to be embarrassed about our bad movements. No, people should not be embarrassed about day Bob movements and because the people's shame around bad movements and the stigma around bad movements.
Speaker 3: Something bad happened in Florida. We're gonna discussing Donkey of to Day rumors the next don't move Just Hilarius, here's the breakfast Cloak the morning and morning. Everybody is DJ MV Charlamagne, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Just Hilaris is here and let's get to Jess with the mess.
Speaker 5: There you go, Larien is just carrober mood.
Speaker 6: Just don't do it, don't lie.
Speaker 3: This is the rumor report.
Speaker 5: I don't do that.
Speaker 3: FI Breakfast Club allegedly, just as.
Speaker 5: So fifty cent and Nick Cannon apparently been going mildly back and forth, because if I haven't really heard about it, it's been mild. But I did catch fifty Cent had said something on an interview with Forbes, hinting about Nick having a bunch of kids or whatever, how I can be bad from we got audio player.
Speaker 19: If I had Nick Cannon's twelve kids like that, then you can put them all in the bedroom. Everybody's everybody's here. It would mean putting everybody together. Then it would make sense. But I'm not gone have kids like that. I don't want the responsibility of that many women that you got to deal with emostally, especially after they don't feel like your friend anymore, you know what I mean? Like that's too much to kind of I don't know what is wrong with Nick Cannon, you know what I mean? Like this is just different, right.
Speaker 6: I ain't gonna lie. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 5: I would disagree with Fitty on the Nick thing because all of nick baby mothers seem to be cooperative, like we nobody has ever come to blast him.
Speaker 6: Nobody is and I'm not even gonna say yet.
Speaker 5: He's never really been in a really he's never been in a committed relationship with any of them except Mariah, So yeah, yeah, that was a marriage. You know that they have like a fixed agreement almost kind of sort that everybody stay in place. In fact, the only girl who's not his friend anymore is the one who didn't get the baby, Jessica White, who on Love and Hip Hop talking about him, who says she don't want to keep talking about him, but keep talking about him so that I don't I don't know, I beg the I beg to different. I think he actually is is the one person with a bunch of baby mothers. Well, I think, well, actually he can actually move all of him except Mariah in one house and have a show.
Speaker 2: And I think that'll be that'll be a good show. I think that'll be good, and fifty should executive produce it. Let me tell you something about fifty. Don't forget nothing. Now you might say something about fifty and he gonna respond months later when he want to in the most random of places.
Speaker 5: It's so funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a suit and tie.
Speaker 3: Boy, what was he even talking about talking about it?
Speaker 4: But you know, I think that came from remember when Nick Cannon when fifty just performed at the Super Bowl and he was upside down.
Speaker 3: I think Nick Cannon was like, he looked like he.
Speaker 2: Said something about fifty for something positive on Instagram, like a chance to do you put something positive?
Speaker 3: But I forget getting as opportunity.
Speaker 6: But he couldn't say nothing. He wasn't hanging upside down.
Speaker 5: He's swollen. This was a lot of years later, and yeah, you know, salt, you done have a bunch of salt over the y. You know, he was the most at little no more. Petty said swollen a little bit. And you're hanging upside down, all that blood rest to your head. Yeah they all did good, mind you, but letting the cannon had a little jass.
Speaker 6: You know, it's so funny.
Speaker 5: I can't take nothing in the cannon saint serious, So I wouldn't even be trying to clap back and nick he like a little teddy bear. I love it anyway, all right, t I Son and the Big teeth. That's the headline. I don't know why they got it like that.
Speaker 3: Who is?
Speaker 6: Who is?
Speaker 2: They ain't nobody.
Speaker 5: Te I Son and his big Oh no, all the producers, all of the great strong black women back there, they put in the big teeth. All right. So look tiny his mom got her teeth done a couple of days before King dead, and hers looked great. I mean she posted the video the doc shout out to the doctor or whatever he did her teeth like really good.
Speaker 6: And mind you, I didn't even know that tiny teeth needed work.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 5: Then right before he was able to say congratulations, Tony, Oh my god, hegel King, he came out the back stole the show, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Because I think they they lost.
Speaker 5: His mold and found and replaced his mold with somebody else like little Scrappy or Nini or somebody because.
Speaker 3: Need time to settle. Man, What y'all don't.
Speaker 6: Realize they will ever get the time to settle.
Speaker 5: No for real, and and and and and tiny and Tippett even well they Tony had sat online under the comments like no, his father did like him at first, and then he went and like kind of laughed and made fun of him. Yeah, just a little bit, but that's that's like daddy's son thing whatever. But they were a little big We got audio. I want to see if we could try to hear whether they sit or not.
Speaker 6: Let me see make this video for the big teeth truths.
Speaker 5: Man, Hey, brother, listen, calm down, bro.
Speaker 6: You can't go nowhere.
Speaker 5: Bro, she gonna still be there.
Speaker 3: I don't own it. I dropped on the clues. Boss.
Speaker 2: Everybody be buying cars the jewelry when you know your teeth ain't right, Go get you some teeth.
Speaker 6: Man, No, seriously, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 6: All right, that's fine. He can he can definitely fix his teeth.
Speaker 2: I've come a long way from a few years ago, though. Yeah, the teeth used to be really, really ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got working on they've been working on the teeth.
Speaker 5: And remember when everybody loving hip hop got their teeth done at the same time.
Speaker 6: I was like, it's like everybody he went on group.
Speaker 5: On and found it and they had a love of hip hop special and everybody was like going to go grab the same size teeth.
Speaker 3: That was so funny.
Speaker 2: That might have been in the contract on the might have said, you know what, let me stop paying you all so much money and just buy your teeth teeth.
Speaker 3: But some people, you know, the budget got cut a little bit.
Speaker 5: But but some people grow into him because I feel like, you know, at first, Nini was struggling with hers.
Speaker 6: Remember that one time she was laughing. She's like and it was ray girl. But but but they matched her. Little Scrappy his match his.
Speaker 3: Now you know told you the teeth take time to settle. I'm just saying, it's just like the BBL.
Speaker 2: Like the BBL gotta take a little time instead of land and it's like the teeth teeth through the same thing.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: Speaking of bbls, Tony Yeo wants credit for the BBL movement because he said in his video back in the day, uh when he had well, who was this? He want Buffy the body in the video. He said that everybody wanted to look like her, And I was like, who said that?
Speaker 3: I want to take a Buffy was natural? But yeah, yeah, but he.
Speaker 5: Said everybody wanted to look like her, so they started changing themselves.
Speaker 6: Not you want credit?
Speaker 9: Boy?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 3: And that is just with the mess we missed? Just didn't we?
Speaker 6: I missed you too, didn't didn't?
Speaker 3: We of course.
Speaker 2: Said no?
Speaker 3: Just he put his head down like your own. Don't don't do that, just stop what?
Speaker 6: Yeah, to be honest, that's why I ain't been back up here because him.
Speaker 3: I believe. I believe it's always my fault.
Speaker 6: As soon as even some stuff you getting seed every day, I'm they said, he can't pay.
Speaker 2: Rent and commercial you're getting to be good for your dumbat Oh my god, Red Red go to coals club.
Speaker 3: Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 2: It's tough to find that right person, especially when it comes to hiring for an open rode. With zip recruiters, matching technology makes it easy to find and invite great candidates to apply to your jobs. Try it for free at ziprecruited dot com, Slash breakfast.
Speaker 3: Day damn he hogged. It's time for Donkey the cake. I'm trying to beat Donkey today. Hold on, stop me.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I need what they already did. I need Florida. I need Florida. Rad, give me Florida. I'm sorry, Rad, give me Florida. Give me Florida. My bad, Red, I ain't mean to do that. I meant to tell you that earlier, Jeff Head, Let make sure you're telling the watch out for Florida. The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida.
Speaker 3: Yes, you are a donkey.
Speaker 5: A Florida man at tapped an ATM for a very strange reason.
Speaker 6: It gave him too much money.
Speaker 7: Florida man is arrested after that being said, he rigged the work to his home and an attempt to electric hit his pregnant lights.
Speaker 6: Police arrested in Orlando.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: We're talking up from Mena the practice club.
Speaker 3: Bitch you Donkey other day with Charlam Hayne to God. I don't know why y'all keep letting him get y'all elected.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, Donkey today for two day August twenty second goes to KeAndre Charles Kenesia Charles Taysha, Charles, Jasmin Klein, and Julia Smith. Now I don't know if these women are from Florida, but I know this situation happened in Florida. And what does your uncle Shaula always say about the great state of Florida. The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today is no exception. Let me tell you something, man, I don't know why doodoo is so embarrassing to people.
Speaker 3: Say do doo, jess do do.
Speaker 2: It's something we all do, Okay, it is a natural function of life, but for whatever reason, folks still tend to be embarrassed about it.
Speaker 3: And we shame each other for it when we don't have to.
Speaker 2: Okay, you walk in the bathroom and somebody in there letting the back door brownies fly, We make all kinds of faces, might even mutter stuff under our breath about the smell.
Speaker 14: Hell.
Speaker 2: Some people yell out damage things in here, Well, how was supposed to smell? I'm not ashamed of none of my bad movements, so I'm proud to be regular. Everybody in here knows where Charlamagne is at around eight thirty that's right, eight thirty every morning, call of duty. Okay, we are not going to poop shame people anymore. Even when you're young. Little kids at certain ages go off and hide so they can poop, cats bury their poop.
Speaker 3: We not doing that no more.
Speaker 2: Okay, when you got to make a toilet to Molly, go make your toilet to Molly, and don't let nobody shame you for it. Shame is what led to this situation in Florida. See, it's a restaurant called Papa Bees, and the bee clearly stands for bubble guts. They had a massive brawl on the inside of this restaurant when five women decided to jump one of the workers. That's right, a worker at the restaurant Papa Bees, got attacked because one of the toilets in the bathroom was clogged up.
Speaker 3: Disgusting.
Speaker 2: They said it was fesis and toilet paper everywhere, and the only customers in the restaurant at the time was these five women. By the way, I hate people like y'all. You have no idea how much that is my pet peeve. My skin is crawling right now thinking about it. Nothing I hate more than walking in the bathroom and seeing what somebody left behind. How hard is it to wipe your ass, flush the toilet and make sure no Reese's fesis is left behind you? Okay, So one of these five women messed the toilet up, so the worker went to them and told them that they needed to leave, explaining that the restaurant was closed.
Speaker 3: All right, it was after hours, The restaurant was closed.
Speaker 2: The group had already paid their tab, and she let them know she was aware that one of them left for three foot colon cobra and the damn toilet. Now, I've seen people get accused of this before and they all get defensive, and that's exactly what happened here. One of them eventually stood up and punched the worker in the face.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: I don't know who that woman was, but I guarantee you she was the one who left those potty pancakes in the toilet. Because it hit dog Will Holland now at an s in front of hit and repeat what I just said. Not only did that woman punch the worker in the face, the remaining four women they didn't begin to jump on the lady too. They punched her, they kicked her, they pulled their head. They threw items at the coworker, just acting like they from balth the the poor work of.
Speaker 5: First of all, don't ever play. Don't play with my city, because no, they do not sound like that. That's sound like the bronx somewhere down in South Carolina.
Speaker 3: No, that's definitely Florida.
Speaker 2: What the poor worker at Papa Bead ended up with lacerations and bruises, all because one of those ladies caused the cold brown in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: You know what the cold brown is.
Speaker 2: Right, If you ever hear someone say it's the cold brown in the bathroom, best believe it's a mess.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 2: The five ladies said they put hands and feats on the worker because she was rude and disrespectful. No, the restaurant was closed. Y'all decided to leave a lot of crappers delight in the toilet. Your tab was paid and they asked you to leave, and y'all reacted with violence. Listen to me, you don't do that, or in this case, you don't do do that. All right, This situation, because of the stigma around dufification, is why it happened.
Speaker 11: All right.
Speaker 2: We have to stop shaming people for throwing gut grenades if you let some amus apples fall from your treat and a public bathroom, treat that bathroom the way you would treat your own. You wouldn't clog up your own toilet, so why clog up somebody else's. And clearly one of y'all need to walk around with Sharman flushable wife, because if you got to use that much toilet tissue, you just gotta go home and take a shower. Okay, she had somewhere to go after and wanted to make sure it wasn't no hind then hash back there because somebody probably was going months later. But the moral of the story is this, you don't do do that the people. Okay, please give Keandra Charles, Kanisia Charles Charles, Jasmin Klein, and Julia Smith the biggest he hull.
Speaker 3: You do have to learn how to treat public.
Speaker 2: Bathrooms the way you would treat your bathroom at home, because you wouldn't put all that toilet tissue in your own bathroom.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I I yeah. But at the same time, I'm not justifying with those five young girls in their taxi twenties did But what I'm saying is that that's still your job.
Speaker 6: You feel me to clean that up now? Please?
Speaker 2: You didn't mack them to clean it though, you know, in the twenties for real, actually one is eighteen, one is nineteen, and the rest of them all in the twenties.
Speaker 5: Was talking about toxic teens and twenties. Absolutely that that that definitely was wrong for them to put their hands on her. Now her asking them to leave, all right, cool because it's after hours. Definitely you gotta go. I can kind of see how that went.
Speaker 3: Shame them about to doodle. She didn't have to bring that up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she didn't have to, because ain't that what you basically saying? And your don giving your donkey other day? Yes, don't shame them, that's right.
Speaker 6: So who are you?
Speaker 5: Are you giving the donkey to the worker for shaming them, or are you giving the donkey to them for beating her up for shaking?
Speaker 3: I can see what the worker could get maybe a he maybe.
Speaker 6: Just a little bit, not yet.
Speaker 5: Because sometimes have you ever been driving down the street and it's coming out?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And sometimes once you shark, you can't stop, you know what I mean? So it keeps going.
Speaker 6: You ain't never have to pull over and then get it popping on the side of the road.
Speaker 3: Before.
Speaker 2: But hold on, you think the workers more to blame than the five girls who no, no, no, no no. I don't think the worker is to blame.
Speaker 3: But she shouldn't have shamed.
Speaker 5: That should have never even been. It should just be Look, we're closed, y'all have to go it. Don't talk to them about nothing that happened in the bathroom. For one, that's five of them. What if all of them had to put what if all of them had poisoning from but if all of them had bubble guts real quickly.
Speaker 3: Women do go to the bathroom together.
Speaker 6: That happens, you know, we go to the bathroom together. We do everything. Whatever we whatever we do together is what we do together.
Speaker 2: When women go to the bathroom together, one of y'all have used the toilet and then the other one to use it.
Speaker 3: Y'all, y'all, y'all flush.
Speaker 5: Once it depends, so listen. They should have never she should have never said nothing all.
Speaker 3: Bad bt we see them all bt PA.
Speaker 5: I feel like I feel like it should be the donkey giving on too on to end double donkey a double donkey, because.
Speaker 3: I who jumped definitely the heat hall.
Speaker 5: Definitely donkey. She just got upset because it was the end of our shift. She had to clean up some re seas or whatever you made it sound cute with and yeah, that's what it was.
Speaker 4: Y'all want to go club court, Yes we should, the Breakfast Club court right well eight hundred five A five one on five one. Now Charlamagne gave donkey to day too. We don't know is it the were the actual the five women.
Speaker 2: That w five women definitely getting it, but just definitely definitely just brings up a good point.
Speaker 3: Should the worker get it too? For shaming?
Speaker 5: For just shame.
Speaker 2: She didn't have to bring up the claw except because you you have to do your job.
Speaker 4: Let's discuss eight hundred five eighty five one O five one. Just let me ask you a question. Who cleaned up the poop when you didn't come to b T that first day at work and you made a mess in your toilet.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about that when we come back as well. It is the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: So not we even now.
Speaker 3: Y'all the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: One and everybody, it's DJ Envy Charlomagne, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Just hilarious.
Speaker 5: Is he just hilarious?
Speaker 13: Is here?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: And we're asking, uh, this comes out of Charlamagne's donkey today, Right, we're going to breakfast club court.
Speaker 3: Who did you give donkey to? Charlamonne? Who did you try to?
Speaker 2: Five workers who were in a restaurant in Florida called up popa Bee's now not five workers girls? Five girls, five girls, toxic twenties beat up one of the workers because the worker told him they had to leave because it was after hours and one of the girls had clogged the toilet up with a bunch.
Speaker 3: Of dookie and toilet payments. Yes and see, and just.
Speaker 2: Brought up a good point, just as she feel like the workers should get some of the dunkey too.
Speaker 3: Because the worker shame had to bring up that. Y'all agree?
Speaker 4: I agree with Jess, Like asking him to leave business hours is closed, that's cool, But when you start shaming somebody, that's why you're nasty ass.
Speaker 3: You know, close up the toilet then now it's the problem. But that's how you know the toilet was bad.
Speaker 2: Remember that time he was in Murder Beach back in the day Wow story and we was in Murtle Beach, South Carolina, and one of the homies had messed the toilet up correct, and I had to call the people to come do it. And when I called the person to come do it, the person that was on the phone picked up. The person was like, oh my god, he was just up there. Oh my god, it was so disgusting. It didn't go down like he was really disgusted and distraught. So it just depends on what's in the toilet, I think makes people react that way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it's all right, that's what happened.
Speaker 5: When you get a job, a custodial job like that, you know you it's gonna be some some some bad pieces that that you're gonna get some smaller poops, you're gonna get some bigger poops.
Speaker 6: No, you don't got to deal with that every day that you don't have to deal with that every day.
Speaker 5: They go down.
Speaker 2: She don't need to get a bigger heat hard the girls that.
Speaker 3: Jumped in the correct she gets a heat yeah, because you have to share them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then and then we can only we can only tell what restaurant was.
Speaker 5: It was it a wife while she said Papa BEA's okay, So I guess we will say like I never heard of bet all right, me either. So that's in Florida. But I'm just saying we can just know that they're in Florida already. So the girl the worker is from Florida too.
Speaker 9: Just know that.
Speaker 5: And it's time to get off of work and you and you walk out and you like, you can only imagine because the one girl punched, so that had to be the one who did the big poop. The first girl stood up and punched her. Imagine what was said to provoke that punch. I'm not saying that was right, but I'm just saying, you are you from Florida?
Speaker 3: For one? That's first and foremost strike you.
Speaker 5: You're You're at the end of your shift, You're sick of this stray away, you tie it. And then it's five young black girls out there, still out there they mikayla kay.
Speaker 6: Look come on now you said their names.
Speaker 3: Now all right, look at the food and the chicken wings.
Speaker 2: But first thing you do when you go to their website, you see a play the chicken wings, covet and cheese.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you're mad.
Speaker 3: Let's let's go to the fore long. Hello, who's this.
Speaker 12: Felicia morning?
Speaker 16: Good morning? Breakfast clubs Hey, Jess, I'm so happy you're back.
Speaker 3: Hey girl, you so you don't think the worker should have got donkey?
Speaker 16: No, don't give that girl.
Speaker 12: First of all, she already took it. She got you this, let's just start this, so let's not get her dunk.
Speaker 17: Secondly, they should have either tried between it up or at least to the girl because it was after hours.
Speaker 9: Don't give her.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna tell you something, man, Just look, just look now with these wings, what y'all see look at the picture. Who the workers is?
Speaker 5: White people?
Speaker 3: So you're trying to say that the work is a Caucasian.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying that that probably might have been a little you know, that might have been a little component to it.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: If a Caucasian woman coming coming at you and trying to play you, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I mean, any anybody trying to play her. But that might have made it worse.
Speaker 5: But does it matter when you're from Florida? I think the same color right when it comes to that, I don't. I don't think it's a little racy.
Speaker 12: I mean, hello, who's this Asia?
Speaker 3: Asia? We're talking? You think the co worker should have got donkey too.
Speaker 17: No wow, because what was the co worker for doing her job?
Speaker 4: If you were out eating and you blow up the bathroom right and it was time to go, and it was like, now it's time for you all to go, and you blow up the bathroom with your nasty ass as you.
Speaker 3: Got tissue all in in the toilet, duty all in between your butt right now too, because you wipe it so hard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what you're gonna do?
Speaker 17: Look, look, I would never do that. I would save that from home first. It wouldn't be a lady like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but with all that cheese, sometimes you just gotta go. You can't wait to get home pooping it.
Speaker 6: I mean like it's human like.
Speaker 5: It ain't about being a lady like bro Like, what would happened if if a lady came up to you and said that, and you all allow, it's just your your homegirls, but you loud. You ain't even just putting me out because it's after hours. You put me out because of the big poop I just did in the bathroom, which is your job to clean up, whether it's big or small. That it's time for y'all to go, you do do it all in the bathroom. You've mess to toilet up and I'm white and you're black, so get out.
Speaker 3: Five five five one. Charlemagne gave a donkey of the day to Who's Charlomagne.
Speaker 2: Keandra, Keisha, Jasmine JEELEA damn about do you know they black?
Speaker 3: Who should have got donkey today? Let's talk about it's the breakfast club. Good morning?
Speaker 4: Body is cenj nd Charlemagne the god we are the breakfast Club. Jess Hilarious is here and if you're just joining us, Charlemagne gave donkey to day too. Who's Charlamagne?
Speaker 2: Uh, KeAndre, Charles, Charles how Easter, Charles, Jasmin Klein and Julia Smith? Five women who jumped a worker in Popa Bees because one of them messed up the toilet, clogged it up, left a bunch of dudo and toilet tissue in there, and the coworker told them that they had to leave. It was after hours and because they clogged the toilet.
Speaker 4: So about the last part out, we're asking eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five to one who should get donkey of the day.
Speaker 3: All right, we got Mac on the line. Mac, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 18: How are you not not Mac, not not Natalie, Natalie, are you doing guys?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 18: Everybody, I love you as you guys are us and just to let you know, let's see guys every morning.
Speaker 3: Thank you, ma'am.
Speaker 12: So now what you think, I think that the people that did the beatings that should get the donkey. And Jess, I'm real upset with you addressing coming for you as woman. I love your sweetheart, but I'm coming for you because I'm tired of walking into the women's bathroom and it looks worse than a men's bathroom.
Speaker 18: There is no reason why those ladies.
Speaker 12: Should have came out of there and it should have looked like that.
Speaker 18: So she's not shaming them for yes, honey, go ahead the head honey, I.
Speaker 6: Say yes, ma'am. I'm agreeing with that.
Speaker 18: That oh you know what I'm saying. So she's not shame as I'm a charlot man, as a as a sufferer of IBS issues myself. They're not getting shamed for the number two. They're not getting shame for all those things. There's two things like you say, Jess, that he says you're getting shamed for not being ladies. So there's no excuse for that, So I'm sorry they did the and they beat the lady down. Yes, they needed to get.
Speaker 12: Shamed because they're grown women and there's no reason why you should be acting like that.
Speaker 18: You get shamed for doing what you did, right, because if a kid, if my kid came to your house just and did that.
Speaker 12: What would you do?
Speaker 5: I would.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't make your kids.
Speaker 13: If you would call me.
Speaker 12: And saying something, would should.
Speaker 5: Have No, No, I would.
Speaker 6: I would say something to you.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna say nothing to the kid, and I only say something to you if I feel like it, you know, because anything could have set our stomach off.
Speaker 6: You get what I'm saying, and I do understand.
Speaker 5: No, we need to practice and normalize being lady like and treating outside bathrooms like our own like we do, you know. But I wouldn't say anything to the kid. I would say something to you if I felt like it.
Speaker 6: Was done on purpose.
Speaker 2: I agree with what you're saying, though, man, because that's what I'm saying during Donkey Natalie. Yeah, because it's the fact that they left the bathroom a mess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean. You wouldn't do that at your own house.
Speaker 4: See the problem with the problem with this is right, So let's say you do go to the bathroom, and let's say you do make a little.
Speaker 3: Bit of a mess, right, I shouldn't How do you clean it?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 3: There is no lights all, Like, how do you clean it?
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 3: There is no you know, like, no, you can't clean it.
Speaker 2: I'm a different type of poopol I'm a very neat poopil Like I don't just be going.
Speaker 3: And just yeah, but that's sometimes you can't be a need yeah sometimes sometimes just public places.
Speaker 2: I think people who poop in like restaurants and people who poop in like on the airplane, they should be arrested.
Speaker 3: But this is the take.
Speaker 4: Oh my people got to poop on the airplane or poop on the restaurant, It's gonna be an explosion.
Speaker 3: How would you want to poop? But you don't want to?
Speaker 5: Like, for instance, we have my boyfriends a truck driver, so sometimes draft and we have female truck drivers. We have women that do that too. What you don't have to, I mean you don't need to. I mean you don't want to, but you have to sometimes.
Speaker 2: That's why truck drivers have girlfriends in different cities so they can go to people house all right, see what you trying to.
Speaker 3: Do, don't don't be on your side. Need to go for him.
Speaker 4: You see what you're about to get for no reason because Charlamage to put that in your head that I would Ye.
Speaker 3: What's the all of the story. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Just what's the moral of the story.
Speaker 5: The moral of the story is in Florida, anything can happen.
Speaker 3: That is true.
Speaker 5: And everybody is the same color. Nobody is black and white and mixing Florida. Everybody is one, just Florida.
Speaker 4: Now we got yes, with the mess coming up. What we're talking about.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's so good. We all gonna have to see when I talk about it.
Speaker 3: She ain't got nothing. Just with the message we come back. It's the breakfast is.
Speaker 6: The breath of these days.
Speaker 3: The breakfast Club owning everybody your stee j n V.
Speaker 4: Charlamagne the guy we are the breakfast Club just hilarious.
Speaker 5: Is here I am?
Speaker 3: And let's get to es with the message.
Speaker 6: Yes, this is real hilarious.
Speaker 9: Just rob the lid.
Speaker 6: Just don't do none.
Speaker 3: This is the rumor report.
Speaker 5: I don't do that. It's facts.
Speaker 3: Just on the breakfast club. Yeah, clear that up a little because it sounds like you said, just don't do no lines, don't you.
Speaker 6: Don't just don't do no line?
Speaker 5: Not keep it a stick. They put the girl in there like like please don't put out there all right? Look, Sexy Ray response to a fan who wants her STD so.
Speaker 6: A little white wile back, I know, start with that.
Speaker 5: That's that's every time I see Sexy Red in the headline, I'd be like, Wow, why she didnet said this? All right? But anyway, a little while back, Sexy Red got a lot of attention for saying that she trusted the wrong guy that gave her chlamydia twice. And we know that she has never been shy about the details of her sex life because she told my video guy when he asked her a question about her bucket list, and we got that audio. She this is my video guy, I loafs work. We met her just on the scene at an event, and this is what she said to him straight off the rip.
Speaker 3: Thank you right, you got what's on your bucket list for this year?
Speaker 6: Get a lot of oh you know what, what she say, A lot of a lot of N I G G as.
Speaker 5: That's what she said.
Speaker 6: And then he asked her again.
Speaker 5: He was like, hold on what you mean by that, as if he didn't know, but he just wanted to hear it again, and she said flat of yeah, like you heard what I said.
Speaker 2: Like I tell you one day, spending the block on chlamydia is nuts. Said she got lamydia twice from the same.
Speaker 6: Person, same person, same person.
Speaker 2: Double back on the committee.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so obviously we know that they it was even a back and forth thing, like they kept branding each other back and forth. For he never stopped messing with the girl who gave it to him, and that's how you gave it.
Speaker 3: He never got he never got treated treated.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he never got treated. So yeah, she and that could have been a boyfriend or whatever. But she had some more to say to Loyati on the podcast.
Speaker 6: That's what she said. Called me the next day and was like, you had a condom in your trash can and stuff.
Speaker 5: I'm like, that wasn't my condom.
Speaker 6: I don't use condoms, baby, I'm the raw dog queen.
Speaker 5: So you didn't come from me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's get it to that. You're like, what makes you the queen? The queen queen of this?
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 6: I just hate like I do and they make your stink and they stink fish.
Speaker 5: I don't think that's the condom you're smelling. Baby, you ain't talking about that's.
Speaker 3: Not a flex. You can't be out here bragging about raw dog random.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not.
Speaker 3: What happened to save sex advertisements.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then ain't that thing?
Speaker 5: Ain't that's funny because the name of the podcast is called a Safe Place.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 5: But more but more recently than that, everybody been saying that she's you know, open about this or whatever. So one of her fans had posted I want the STD on on Instagram and tagged her on and and his location was the health Department. I don't know if he was trolling, he really really wanted that STD because he spelled it with money in the street, so that that might be the way to get her, right, But she she retweeted it, I mean reposted it and said it's gone now and my food I took, I didn't took my meds.
Speaker 3: So hep insurance. Yeah, yeah, I tell you something.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of condoms that have aromas and flavors a strawberry, banana, orange apple.
Speaker 3: But I ain't never seen no fish one.
Speaker 6: I never did either I don't think that is fish.
Speaker 3: I don't think they got no pleasure fruits, but pleasure fish.
Speaker 5: And to be honest with you, winning you keep letting somebody raw dog, that's how that that can? I say? C O O C H I E yeah, all right, because I don't know I'm getting. It's like, oh, you don't know how to smell. I can't read, but you don't know how to smell exactly K E W C H I E.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 5: So when you keep letting somebody broad dog, you up and there, like I'm telling you, that's an inside of something. We don't have penises. We have something that you got to go up inside, so that all that dark bacteria with all that stuff like you you can't you got to wear them.
Speaker 2: And I know that double pack of gotta smell to it. Double you get chlamydia twice, I know it smell on the second time.
Speaker 6: Took man's or not. It's like, no, maybe you shouldn't be the raw dog queen boo.
Speaker 3: If you have something else.
Speaker 5: People eatakfast people. Oh well, I guess who ain't us? And this is called the breakfast club. I ain't never have a piece of food up here in my life right there. All right, look they can't see it, can Camron and May signed a deal for their sports podcast. This is actually good game, that's good. Congrats to Cameron and Mace. It was reported that they signed a huge deal for their sports podcast.
Speaker 6: It is what it is.
Speaker 5: Reports haven't been revealed an exact number, and I don't think it should I don't. I don't think that we should know exactly what the number is. All we know is just gonna help Mace get back on his feet. Come on, we know Cam got money, you know he got money money, But what.
Speaker 3: He's performing these five foreign signs?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 5: Remember he was just this some complaining too because he was because May struck do the same thing that they did to him.
Speaker 3: Could you just tell that man?
Speaker 2: Congratulations and congratulations?
Speaker 6: All right, good, they're getting a big deal.
Speaker 5: This is real good. The first season of the podcast got a lot of attention to feature guests like Steven A. Smith, Ice Cube, Brandon Marshall, Andre Drummond, and many more. It was originally hosted on Cam's Come and Talk to Me Paul cast Network YouTube, but the report says that the next season will be in partnership with Sports.
Speaker 6: I think that's really, that's really dope.
Speaker 5: They're gonna be able to bet on Gigantic, I mean on Giant Underdog fantasy.
Speaker 6: They're like fantasy football.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a it's a fantasy football league, right, underdog.
Speaker 6: You're gonna be able to bet with them, that's okay.
Speaker 15: Cool.
Speaker 6: So their deal is said to last for eighteen months.
Speaker 9: Cool.
Speaker 5: Okay, so a year and a half.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, congrats.
Speaker 6: I think that's dope.
Speaker 5: And they're gonna be able to have money to make the set, to improve the set and give them a better version of the show.
Speaker 6: And this is gonna be good. I think we got we got audio two.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let me hear with that.
Speaker 9: Hip hop is fifty years old and I've been doing this twenty five years old. So if you don't reinvent yourself, you're gonna be looking at a nineteen ninety seven camera.
Speaker 3: But thank you so much.
Speaker 6: And now you've got a sports show, which is so cool.
Speaker 4: Now I know you went into basketball, right, so this is perfectly I can see the pathway here.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So what happened is this They've been come to me for years to do a podcast and do this type of thing and that type of thing, and I'm like, see, you're better than me. I don't want to talk to people for a living if that's going to make my living. So I'm like, I love sports and I need to be on television. People always offer me things to do on television, so I'm like, let me create my own show, not somebody give me a show and see how it goes.
Speaker 3: And it's been really successful so far. Very dope, man.
Speaker 6: You know what's so funny?
Speaker 3: What did he going through?
Speaker 2: Make old bad boy contract right now to see if he's absolutely that's.
Speaker 6: That's the first and then five yeo two.
Speaker 5: Probably I can get some of my money back from this. But anyway, listen, yo, I think it's so funny. Yo, you made me lose my damn train of thought because you know I was very go crazy.
Speaker 6: Oh no, Camp. It wasn't black people say, or anybody say, Yo.
Speaker 5: They've been coming to me, uh to do this for years, like day, who's day, y'all?
Speaker 2: The same day you be talking about when you say, they said such and such and such and such, same people you be.
Speaker 3: Talking about camp.
Speaker 6: Funny, everybody just want me on TV like that? You know they they've been coming to me.
Speaker 9: Cam.
Speaker 2: Probably not lying though, because they've been coming to camp to do stuff like you know, reality show and that man can act he killed and paid them for They have been coming, for sure. People have been coming that camp for stuff, all right, Okay.
Speaker 6: Is just with the mess, yes, and the news is real always in another lie.
Speaker 3: Allegedly, we'll be back. It's the Breakfast Club morning Peoples Choice mixes up next morning. Everybody is stej n.
Speaker 4: V Charlamagne to God. We are the Breakfast Club. Now this weekend, just you out and about where you were.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm in Columbus, Ohio at the Funny Bone Friday and Saturday. Guys, get your tickets if you have not yet, just Hilarious official dot com or Funnybone dot com Columbus, Ohio.
Speaker 6: I will be there two.
Speaker 4: Shows Friday too, shows Saturday. And if you're in the Tri State, you know it's my last call show of the year. Of course, kids five and under are absolutely positively free, so bring the kiddies out. And of course there's gonna be cause amusement, rides, games and a whole bunch of things going on.
Speaker 3: So I can't wait to see you guys.
Speaker 2: And also just just did a quick drive by today, you know, what I'm saying, she don't got time to be here with us, you know, for longer.
Speaker 3: She says she might come back soon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I might.
Speaker 3: I might.
Speaker 6: I got a lot of things going on, y'all, but I still love y'all, damn.
Speaker 5: And I will be back. That's why I can't come here to a full week. Yeah, but it's all right. I will be back, yes, all right. I love when it's y'all too.
Speaker 3: I just love it. Who else is.
Speaker 6: Exactly?
Speaker 5: I just love it when it's y'all and Tesla figure And I'm like, oh, And what I want to say is because earlier you definitely tried me with Jadavian Clowney. So yes, I didn't mean to say that he was just drafted in the NFL. I'm meant to say that the Ravens just got him. Yeah, he been playing for ten years. Yeah, he's been playing for almost a decade. Okay, Yeah, but now to have Obj, Jeddavion and Lamar, it's gonna be crazy for the Ravens.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying I'm I'm a Ravens fan, but I'm from there and I have to pay attention.
Speaker 6: And my bad, Jadavius.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: I'm a Cowboy fan, but I'm not rooting against the Ravens because Jadavian from South Carolina.
Speaker 5: So and he's really good.
Speaker 11: He is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, number only about to take them.
Speaker 5: To the time.
Speaker 2: You made a lot of money, made a lot of money. Just throw nobody pregnant in Baltimore, Jadavi A.
Speaker 3: That could happen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, very much, very much.
Speaker 4: Yes, all right, when we come back, we got the positive note and more so, no moves to breakfast club, good morning owning. Everybody is deej NV Charlamage the god. We are the breakfast Club. Time to get out of here, Charlamon. You got some positivity fun.
Speaker 2: But you know who I want to shout out, man, I want to salute to doctor Joseph Puma at Soaring Medical. I want to talk more about doctor Pumer later, but I went there yesterday and got the Soaring heart scan.
Speaker 3: Yep, it's the coronary CT scan with heart flow.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something, man, cardiovascular disease, the leting called the death globally, and y'all know, over the last several months, I've gotten every single cardiovascular test you could possibly get, but this one right here was absolutely the best They literally show you your heart like with in minutes after you get it, and you can see if you've got calcification, they can see if you got blockage, if the hardest and large, all kinds of stuff, and if there's issues, they can take care of you right then and there.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, so so sloot doctor Joseph's.
Speaker 2: Oh I definitely will sloped Doctor Joseph. Yeah, all right, positive notice simply there. Always remember being in your own energy and unaffected by others.
Speaker 3: Energy is a superpower.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I like that Breakfast club bitches.
Speaker 3: You yn'a finish for y'all, dumb