Speaker 1: Donald Trump wrote on true social quote, I'll be going to Atlanta, Georgia on Thursday to be arrested in all cats. If he does in fact turn himself into the Fulton County Jail tomorrow, his bond is has been set at two hundred thousand dollars. According to his bond order, He agreed to that bond amount on charges that include racketeering, criminal conspiracy, criminal solicitation, filing false documents, and making false statements. The order also states that Trump agreed not to make any threats, including on social media, to any co defendants or anyone else involved with this case. Trump will be booked into the notorious Rice Street Jail in Fulton County, Georgia, and the jail is expected to shut down access when he arrives. The Fulton County Sheriff said Trump should expect to be treated like anyone else. Are you when being ragin?
Speaker 2: Rolling them fingers? Baby, were rolling them fingles. You're gonna turn left, then you're gonna turn right, and you gonna hold this number. We're not treating you no different. You coming here just like everybody else. Thank everybody time.
Speaker 3: Just do this for me time, because you a great act of time. You can pull this off. Donald Trump coming into the Fulton County jail. Can you be the one who is arresting here with that sound like when he coming.
Speaker 2: Up pulling count of jail. I need you to turn around, face to face the wall. Please put your hand behind your back. Put your hands behind your back. I do not care who you are. Certain hands behind your back. Thank you, thank you, Lock it up, lock it up, all right, all right, all right. You will stay on the yellow line, and you will walk the yellow line until we get to the next place. You will hear my boys, and anyway I tell you to go, that is where you will go. Do not eyeball me, boy, I mean that you walk this yellow line until we get to the turn. When we get to the turn, I will tell you to make the turn. Don't you don't you look at me? All right, move forward, let's go, let's go. All right, this section right here, shoes off, baby, shoes off, in, socks off, blipflops are on the way. Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeahin't gonna get to the pain.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna get to the past call because I got to them pants.
Speaker 1: It had been hard on him, not E's gonna have some problems tomorrow.
Speaker 2: They get to them. Pass right, You're need to drop the past and drop everything around your waist, bend over and your toes. You want to make sure you're not bringing nothing in here United States of America. What do you doll like a lot of McDonald's in here? Right now? It smell like a lot of McDonald's.
Speaker 1: And we'll see how this plays out tomorrow, as Trump is expected to turn himself into the Fulton County Sheriff's office. Do you really think he's gonna go You think he's gonna turn himself in?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: What you don't want is us looking for you? Now, that's what you don't want. Not I got a ward.
Speaker 1: He's on the run from justin you. All right, guys it yeah, all right? Well, coming up next, rapper Glilla says there's an age limit to toxic behavior. There's an age limit.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: We'll see what she's talking about right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show.