Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and cam riche Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Tamricho.
Speaker 3: Hi. Oh go, it's going. Got it home last night from Big Bear. I have officially, or I should say we have officially done everything we can do. Now the contractor is coming in and I've never worked my ass off so much in my entire life. There's still two rooms with wallpaper that need to be removed, but there's secondary bedrooms. I'm like, they can wait, they can wait now. I just want to enjoy the cabin until after labor day. Then I handed over to Carlos, who is going to renovate it. He's going to stay there for two months and got the kitchen and rip o the bathroom and do all those things. So excited about that. And I feel like I've been pulled in every direction, from being in Big Bear to coming home and literally driving down to do like you know, a doctor's appointment, and driving right back up to back to Big Bear. The road's been closed the hurricane that hit us.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Well you realize you realize how lucky I am that I was able to be a part of two earthquakes in one week.
Speaker 3: I did not feel any earthquakes. This is the first time hearing about any of them.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, the one in Colombia I for sure felt, because not only were tensions at an all time high, because I was traveling with with Slate, Cruz and Dove, Edwin, Edwin's dad, Edwin's dad's significant other, Edwin's mom, her brother, and like trying to navigate not speaking English being like us to go from Bogata to Cartagena, and my freaking back being a disaster. I'm like pulling bags trying to like get them on, and all of a sudden, I'm like this and I'm like, oh my gosh, I'm I'm getting vertigo again.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I'm gonna fall down.
Speaker 2: And then I look over at Cruise and he goes.
Speaker 3: Oh, so you felt the earthquake, the one in Colombia.
Speaker 2: I mean it, I'd never felt one like this, and I was like, that's pretty big because I've lived in La for over twenty years. It so Columbia was the six point three. The La one was what was it a five point five.
Speaker 3: But when there was the La one.
Speaker 4: It was the day we flew back, the same day as Hurricane Hillary.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't feel anything well in Big Bear. It rained all day, but it wasn't like horrible. It was just like a rainy day. Now when I drove home yesterday and got home, there was trees in our neighborhood that big, giant, mature trees that were literally pulled out by the roots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just really depends on where even in like where I live in la Like coming we landed into Lax it was one of those things where like the baggage claim, like our bags were delayed over two hours because they couldn't get our bags off the plane.
Speaker 4: Dove was a real gem at this point.
Speaker 3: I'm shocked you were allowed to fly.
Speaker 2: I well, we kept checking because I kept thinking, are we going to be stuck in Panama? Do we need to find a hotel? And I kept checking. It's like not getting delayed, so it's like, oh, we're.
Speaker 3: Not coming in Panama.
Speaker 4: No, I haven't house for o cit No.
Speaker 3: Actually, it was one of the first trips I took with Eddie. He we were dating. He was in Panama with some friends. They were they had an orphanage over there that they funded through the business, So he was over there checking on that. And I flew in my first like international trip all by myself.
Speaker 2: Well, I can say that I love club bathroom at the rest of it. Hold on in uh in the airport or in the no hotel.
Speaker 3: No, I met him at a restaurant.
Speaker 4: Oh and you had sex in the restaurant bathroom. Did it get a b that that? Yep?
Speaker 3: That was Those were the days, you.
Speaker 4: Know, those were the days I can say bang and bang and banging.
Speaker 2: Not a ton of sex was had with me on this tree. Like the word vacation is very different when traveling with multiple children, And.
Speaker 3: I was like, did they help? Did the in laws help with the kids? That could be a plus?
Speaker 4: No, they were.
Speaker 2: We had fun times like we all played, like we learned how to play dominoes, like we had we had a lot of like fun experiences. But anytime like, No, there wasn't anybody like helping me get the kids ready for bed or bath or naps or like all of the things that take place. I mean that includes Edwin. I teased him, I'm like, babe, honestly, Like there was one point I looked at him. At the second hotel, I realized there was a kid's club day three, and I was like, Dove, after lunch, you're going in there, and mommy is going to get a facial peace peace out. I had to bribe her with ice cream, but she did it.
Speaker 3: Oh well, as long as it worked. Officially, Rugby sleeps in between us in the bed, has his own pillow, puts his head on. I will tell you he does not move one time.
Speaker 4: Well, that's a lot different than eight hours.
Speaker 3: I'm like, like, I go, this is like a regular thing. Now. You know, Eddie does not have any children of his own, but this dog shows me what kind of father he would be. He carries the dog and cradles him, and he's about fifty pounds.
Speaker 4: Now would you like me to have a baby for you and Eddie?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, this kid would be so spoiled. Carries the dog when we are at Big Bear. For some reason, he sleeps in his kennel. Maybe because my entire betting's white and I won't let the dog in there.
Speaker 4: For some reason, maybe it's because I won't let him.
Speaker 3: It won't let him, and he like cradles Hi until he falls asleep, then carries him into his crate and big beer and puts him inside the curve.
Speaker 2: I love that you act like he's this big. The dog is bigger than my freaking desk that I'm sutting at right now. I know, well that's pretty cute. Well I made another parenting flaw, so I'll just let you guys know. So when you're if you have a child that's around three years old and they're laying in bed like this, and you think that they're asleep, and you think you can watch any television show you want.
Speaker 4: So I was limited.
Speaker 2: I couldn't do any of my housewife research there because I couldn't figure out how to do a VPN or whatever the hell you're.
Speaker 4: Supposed to do.
Speaker 2: So you guess the last thing I did that I couldn't figure it out. So I'm just like scanning through Netflix. It was one night that I was like, and when you go out later with like your all your work people and your family, like, Dove is done and the Slayton Cruise stayed out and with Edwin and I was like, you guys, go for it.
Speaker 4: I went back. I was like, oh, Dove's sleeping, so put.
Speaker 2: On the Untold by Jake Paul story on Netflix, which is like what was about It's all about how he was an influencer and then becomes a boxer, and it's like this really dramatic story. It's like only an hour and ten minutes. But I'm assuming Dove's a sleep. The show comes off, I turn off the TV and then she goes, Mom, why Jake Paul lose that last fight? And I'm like, She's like, didn't pants her? Mom, Jake Paul is my new best friend. Jake bawl like a thousand things about Jake Paul, and I'm like, holy shit. So now it's just a sleep this whole running joke where Dove could give you any bit of Dove knows more about Jake Paul than he knows about Rachel.
Speaker 4: That is hilarious.
Speaker 3: Well, Sophia used to sleep with her eyes open.
Speaker 4: Well that's what Dove now.
Speaker 2: So I was sure she was asleep because it was like this and there was just the little slits open. But apparently she was watching like Dylla with her chewpy finger, just like Creak Paul. Like now every day, Mom, have you do you know Jake Paul yet?
Speaker 4: Is he coming over?
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't I'm be sliding into Jake Paul's DMS because Dove wants to have a boxing fight with him.
Speaker 4: Anyways, Okay, can you.
Speaker 3: Tell me about this retreat we're going on?
Speaker 4: Yes, so we guys go.
Speaker 3: Do I need any fancy clothes or is it just all workout stuff?
Speaker 4: No, you don't need any fancy clothes.
Speaker 3: We're going to sun dresses because it's probably gona be one hundred and twenty degrees in Arizona. I mean, I can't wait to go.
Speaker 4: It's no, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: It's it's at this place called the Enchantment. I partnered with Katie Lee, who used to be one of the instructors at my favorite workout class in La called Rise Nation. She's also a yoga instructor. She was a very formal like dancer growing up and then got really into yoga and meditation because it changed her kind of you know.
Speaker 4: A lot of the ways that I am very type A.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, I'm gonna have to admit that I got the email from her and can you fill out this questionnaire if you have time? So I said, yeah, you know what, I have like five minutes, right, and let me fill it out, and then it started to ask me about my feelings I know, and I peace out, gotta go, couldn't finish it.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have that means you'll just have to share the feelings with their forty eight closest friends at the retreat.
Speaker 3: I am not some person that talks about my feelings. It's just not who I am.
Speaker 4: Okay, you need a journal journal I know.
Speaker 3: I read that. I'm like, really, do I really need a journals? At one of those we have a journaling, Am I gonna have to write in it and then talk about what I wrote?
Speaker 2: Yes, learn how to spell and write. Now you all spell things correctly. But you have to have a journal, you have to have workout clothes.
Speaker 4: You're so shit.
Speaker 3: Very private person, and I just don't feel comfortable talking about my inner feelings in front of people.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna have to talk about your inner feelings. You're gonna have to write them, which is even.
Speaker 3: Harder, it's even worse.
Speaker 4: But no, we're gonna have a great time.
Speaker 3: Alcohol at this retreat.
Speaker 2: It's not an an if you purchase additionally, there's alcohol.
Speaker 4: It's not something that I am supplying at the event.
Speaker 3: But there's a bar there, right, because I can talk about my feelings if I'm drunk.
Speaker 4: And then we'll do some podcast something horrible happened.
Speaker 2: Well, like when I sneezed in A two came out and that's still why I can't sneeze regularly.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know I was traumatized by farting in public.
Speaker 4: I was. It hasn't happened since.
Speaker 2: All right, so we're gonna we'll be also podcasting from there, so we'll give you guys some lowdowns. We'll see if Tamer's made any new besties, if I've learned how to give a hug and make sure that everything.
Speaker 3: I'm not a hugger either.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: I'm not a warm and fuzzy girl. No, I mean, I know this is new news to you.
Speaker 4: It's shocking, but here's the thing underneath. You're a big old softie I am.
Speaker 3: And you know who I really relate to, who Brin. We'll talk about it later.
Speaker 4: I love you.
Speaker 2: You're going to talk about somebody that was going to be at the retreat, No Brin. Before we get into Brent and how much we love her, We've got to talk about real Housewives of Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Okay, why did this feel like the season finale?
Speaker 2: Because next week is the season finale and they're like, please, God, make this sense.
Speaker 3: I feel like this was a season finale and then when Drew fell for divorce, there was a new season finale. That's just my concept. There's probably zero truth to it, but that's what it felt like.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be shocked if that did happen. But the show starts off with Cynthia tells Kenya that her divorce is final. She says Kenya needs to wrap it up since she has been married and divorced while Kenya is still not divorced. How long did your divorce take?
Speaker 3: It took a couple of years, it really did, and it was I mean, it was horrible because he was going after me for all kinds of different things and just publicly trying to make a big old circus out of it. But I feel like this divorce has been going on a long time.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: We haven't gotten an update from Kenya. We need to have her on the podcast soon.
Speaker 2: I do think that Cynthia's brand of funny shade is exactly what the show needed, because she's not mean right, He's good at bringing stuff up and then letting everybody else kind of fit you.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. That's always had a narrator. You always need a narrator. She's good at it. She's bringing a lightness, she's bringing fun.
Speaker 3: Cynthia, I know she's it looks stunning now. Cynthia is getting confessional. She's been in what the last three episodes?
Speaker 4: I know. I kept thinking to Vicky, I know.
Speaker 3: Do you suspect they're asking her back next season?
Speaker 4: I think they should.
Speaker 3: I think they should too. But do you think they're going to.
Speaker 4: Think this is?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, before we even get there, we got to get to Drew tells Candy that she's nervous about the sex scenes, and Candy tells her that they have an intimacy coach.
Speaker 4: This will be.
Speaker 2: Drew's first sex scene and for sex scene with a woman. Candy jokes that it won't take much for you to get comfortable, obviously referring to her kissing LaToya, and then Ralph shows up to set up and ask if they kissed with tongue. He also asked if she had an orgasm. She says this is work and character is supposed to seduce her.
Speaker 3: Was it me or was Ralph kind of getting off on the sex talk?
Speaker 4: I think Ralph when I'm sorry, Ralph was done to me? When he goes my, you're being a thesbian, I'm like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she here's the difference, Like she may be a housewife now, but she was a working actor for a very long time.
Speaker 3: That's what I was going to ask you. Has she done I haven't looked at her.
Speaker 2: Yes, like no, she was like a ton of like it was her profession okay, and a working actor like not.
Speaker 3: But what I didn't like because I haven't seen her in a lot of things, so I haven't seen her anything. To be honest with you, is that she kind of shaded.
Speaker 4: She did shade.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if it's not a lifetime and above, she doesn't really want to be part of it moving forward.
Speaker 2: I'm wondering if she was worried that, like her insecurities came out and she was worried that Kandy was shading her acting, so then she'd acted out on that.
Speaker 4: But they did not.
Speaker 2: They were actually opposite, really complimentary of her. But I did think it was pretty funny, Like if I were to ever book an acting role and need to have sex with somebody, I wouldn't want it to be in your bed Well, I.
Speaker 3: Was going to ask you, would you have a problem him in sex scene in my bed y. I don't think that I could do a sex scene. I could do a sex scene, I don't think. I think it's like you've never faked it. Remember the popsicle story. Yeah, but I didn't do it on camera. I feel like I would laugh.
Speaker 4: I think I could fake it. Show me your best orgasm right now?
Speaker 3: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 4: Let's go?
Speaker 3: Okay, can I have a vibrator?
Speaker 4: No, this isn't that's not They didn't pay us.
Speaker 3: Go yeah, is that good?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: You show me your best orgasm for TV?
Speaker 4: I feel like this is when camera met sally.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna spit my water out all over my computer, you ass whole.
Speaker 4: I'm worried my orgasm isn't gonna be as good as yours. I'm not gonna be able to deliver it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got a camera going, it's going, let's hear it. Yeah, I didn't hear anything.
Speaker 2: Welcome dead one's life, Okay, but I didn't like when he did that but just like Drew sex scene, this felt very anti climatic. All right, Then we get to when Chara said there was no budget to the party planner.
Speaker 4: I feel like he wanted to be like, are.
Speaker 3: You gonna pay me? Who's gonna write me that check? Boom boo, Who's gonna write me that check? I mean, wow, that was quite a party.
Speaker 2: That Okay, my favorite part of the party there was I liked. I enjoyed the party because I was fascinated by Bob fascinated.
Speaker 3: First of all, let's just talk about how tall he is. Well, he was towering at first. At first, I'm like, who is this guy? And then it came back to me, Oh my god, that is her ex husband. I remember, way back when, I don't know if you remember this. They're sitting at a picnic table at a park. I think she threw a water bottle at him or something talking about I think it was about child support. That was ten plus years ago, and he resurfaced. We haven't seen him in a while, right.
Speaker 2: The women, all the meme of all the women looking at him to like grill him because they all think that his daughter is his girl girlfriend. And Charrete even bringing Martell into the mix just to get back at him, like all of it is just the amount of time that I had to do research after that, because I was like, this is insanity that he came on the show to out himself for another child that he said just started coming around because everybody thought was the girlfriend.
Speaker 3: I want to introduce my granddaughter to her aunt and oh, by the way, everybody, this is your sister, but this is your sister. Say hi, she's forty five.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 2: But then the part that did make me appreciate Bob when the women were grilling.
Speaker 3: Him and he was funny.
Speaker 4: He was funny. He was like, well wait till I tell her about the twins.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was funny. We need to see more of him. Do you think that Chary purposely invited Anthony to reread a scene with Drew she did? I mean, somebody needs to tell production this thirsty man should not be filmed again.
Speaker 2: Also, it annoyed me that I wanted to hear what char had to say about it, but then they panned to him and he's like, I'm like, shut your pipe up. I don't want to hear from you. Latching on to all these different housewives so you can get your.
Speaker 3: It's embarrassing, like shut up, go away.
Speaker 2: But I did agree with Drew, like I'm not coming in there right now, like he threw a shoe at me.
Speaker 4: I'm good. Yeah, I'm not coming in it. It should have been there. It's her cutest night. She looked so cute.
Speaker 2: She had a cute outfit on her glasses, look cute, she looked beautiful. I was like, I needed you in there.
Speaker 3: I know, I love that. You know, Cher looks so proud about being a grandma, even though she made the party all about herself.
Speaker 2: Even though the poor babies like just wanting to suck her freaking choopy and she's like choopy.
Speaker 3: I kind of felt a little bad for the mom. It's like, push her out of the way.
Speaker 4: Here's the bad. You can stand here, you.
Speaker 3: Can stand here. This is my chick. I mean, it was great.
Speaker 4: It was great, great television. The women.
Speaker 2: I mean, I enjoyed this episode. I know that people you know, didn't according to the fan thoughts, but I liked it. But when Kenya pulls Martella's side to talk and says she felt like she had to match Martell's energy when he was raising her voice at her. Martell apologizes to her, and Kenya apologized if she offended him, and then Martell jokes, he won't you won't do DMS anymore.
Speaker 3: First of all, when she asked Martel like can we talk and he's like mm hmm, I was like, really, we're going there, We're going backwards, like seriously. But I thought that Martell handled himself very well.
Speaker 4: I thought they made it funny. I thought both of them.
Speaker 3: But at first I'm like, oh no.
Speaker 2: Not that, no, but I thought they both were like, all right, we were both a little bit of assholes in this situation.
Speaker 3: And yeah, well I did see online. You know, if it's online, it's got to be true that Kenya and Martel had better chemistry on screen than Cherie and Martel.
Speaker 4: Well, he did DM her first.
Speaker 3: He's cute. He's really cute. I'm like, yeah, you're really cute. You look good and pink too.
Speaker 4: You matched.
Speaker 2: Oh at least Martell is pretty charming and Bob's funny, so we got two wins. She she she's picking by people that have good personalities, you know, and if he.
Speaker 3: Is a big boy, like everybody's like looking up to him, Like.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's let's just get through some facts about Bob. Bob is the father of their five children. Cody child before he married chre Lnise the child before he married Cha Tierra, Charret's daughter she had with her teenage boyfriend, then Cairo child Bob had with char then Kaylee child with Chara. Now he's introducing his daughter, Candace, who Chara did not know about. During the after show of the episode, Chara thinks Candace may have found him and he may or may not have known about her, which is even.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of kids.
Speaker 4: That's a lot of kids.
Speaker 2: That's a lot. But uh, fan thoughts are pretty much the same as ours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh York, New York.
Speaker 2: Sonya oh, Sonya didn't bug me this episode. Liked her, Glad it's over. Well, I don't know if I liked her this episode or last episode to episode.
Speaker 4: At one time, they seem like they they really like each other.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've got New York.
Speaker 2: Jenna is now doing in cheer design work and helping out her friend Emily Hampshire, an actress who is best known for Stevie and Shit's Creek. Jenna was introduced to she was in Sh'S Creek.
Speaker 4: Yes, she was an actress, like she is an actress.
Speaker 2: She do.
Speaker 3: I love that show. I don't remember her, I don't.
Speaker 4: I didn't watch schitz Creek because I don't watch comedies.
Speaker 3: Of course you don't anything funny.
Speaker 4: I draw the line, she's Stevie. She's Stevie.
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, I already said it, but I couldn't process because I didn't watch the show.
Speaker 4: But would you rather have Jenna or or Aaron being in chair designer for your home?
Speaker 3: Well, I haven't really seen Jenna's stuff, but you see person at off her house.
Speaker 4: Yes, and like her personal style.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with erin see.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 3: I think they're both great. I think that Jenna's house is really cool. There's totally two different types, two different styles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I us she's more of a basic bitch like us.
Speaker 3: I'll stick with basic bitch stuff.
Speaker 2: And then we get to Abe and Aaron get dinner and he says he wants a big rock and his drink, which I want to know if a satriss was set up to do that. But either way, I'd love Aaron and Abe's relationship.
Speaker 3: They're so cute. I enjoy the scene. I think their marriage is genuine. I think that they are so in love.
Speaker 2: It's just but they're so in love they don't notice the giant pengue sitting behind them.
Speaker 3: What giant ping one?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: I didn't know there was a gying at penguin sitting at the table behind them.
Speaker 4: I do not understand how it got in there.
Speaker 3: I didn't even notice. And I'm gonna have to go back and look. But what I do love when I had to laugh at I don't know if I love it, But Aaron going, why are we here?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: I don't ever go past Canal Street, you know, Canal Streets where all they sell all the fate.
Speaker 4: All the fake seconds, the Shmirkins.
Speaker 3: The Schmirkins, and the Fucci.
Speaker 4: But like either way, I do love them.
Speaker 3: How much you think that ring costs?
Speaker 4: I would probably say seventy five thousand?
Speaker 3: Oh, I was.
Speaker 2: Thinking more No, if it's gonna be on TV and they're probably showcased it in some capacity, about seventy five thousand.
Speaker 3: Would you pay sixty two thousand dollars to put your put dub through preschool?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding? Now?
Speaker 3: Was that sixty two thousand per kid?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Also, when she said that the kid was inept and that for social social activity or whatever it was.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh my gosh, but wait, what was the word?
Speaker 3: Is that the word? They had to social?
Speaker 4: She said, She's so the daughter the son is socially inept.
Speaker 3: And they both look each other and go, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they had to google it. I'm like, this is like me and Taram are trying to read a freaking app.
Speaker 3: It was kind of funny. It was pretty entertaining to listen to this whole conversation.
Speaker 2: They actually showed me their dynamic. I liked this scene actually because you can think that there is a relationship in some capacity.
Speaker 3: I love that she thought the biggest selling point was he can be rubbing shoulders with Tom Cruise. I think that Jessel is more worried about cloud chasing than anything else.
Speaker 2: Jesse, what about when she says one of the school boards that you're on and the Fried Chicken Committee, and he corrects her saying it's the Street Food Association of New York City.
Speaker 4: I just can't no. I would not put my kids.
Speaker 2: And granted my kids are in private school and it is expensive in LA, but sixty two thousand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I feel like in New York. That's a very common things to do. Like their kids are all just geared and educated for I mean, which we all should be like that, but there's got to be a part where your kid needs to be a kid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, agreed.
Speaker 2: But then we get to David and Cy and I love them, but I knew in this scene there was no way David was going to that party. He's like me, when I say I'm going out after ten pm, it's not happening. I may have good intentions to do, I want to, I want to, but it's not happening.
Speaker 3: It's not happening. That's a running joke with some of my friends. I'll be like, yeah, I want to go out. I'll go, when are we going? And then they'll I'll go, you're not going, You're not going, And the time will come and I'll be like, sorry, guys, I'm really tired.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you really have good into you're not being rude, but the babysitter didn't cancel. You weren't going.
Speaker 3: I like them, the New York Husbands, I do like them, and I feel like I'm wondering if we're gonna be able to see like the Jersey Husbands. Where they come together. I'd love to see you.
Speaker 4: I don't know, it's seeming a little rough.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: How about Meredith being there.
Speaker 4: It was just where she was, of course she was.
Speaker 3: Well, you know I ran into her, did I tell you? I posted I ran into her at the montage?
Speaker 2: But then this, what about this thing with the sister where the sister comes in and says they all need to be quiet.
Speaker 4: Do you think that the sister was overreacting everyone.
Speaker 3: Trying to get some airtime. Let's be honest. I know Grope was talking. First of all, they have speakers at something like that is so boring, and you're gonna know that production is going to make it look so boring.
Speaker 4: And there's no music and all of the things.
Speaker 2: So everybody who's just like piece like, if you can stick it through when filming's done, then the party will become fun. Clearly with all the sponsors.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: How about Brend's comment to whose husband was it? It was a oh yeah, no, yeah, it was Aaron's husband, right, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you think that she overstept her boundaries or was she just joking and trying to you know, have a good time And would you be bothered by that.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be bothered by it.
Speaker 2: I think she's because she's so blatant about it and it's not like she's doing it under wraps. But it did appear that at this party, the one sponsor they didn't have was food.
Speaker 3: I mean, there had to be food there. That party looked stunning.
Speaker 4: It looks stunning. There was outfit changes.
Speaker 3: SI was over it, though I'm out, I'm gonna go eat.
Speaker 4: We hear a little bit about Jenna finally opening up about her relationship, but I'm like, you never showed it in the first place.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 4: It's fine. Somebody knew that you can show us on the show and then we'll go on.
Speaker 3: I agree, I agree, a little boring, a little bit boring.
Speaker 4: Uh, you know, I don't get on it.
Speaker 3: But you know, when I feel like it was a little filler episode, it was she was she actually renewing her vows because I heard her talk.
Speaker 4: I didn't really hear vows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no vows, there's no wedding. I heard her talk about renewing vows, but I never saw it. So it was so confused and what actually went down.
Speaker 2: There, maybe because I mean, they did them but there was. It wasn't standard vows. But oh I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, well good.
Speaker 4: Either way, crabby legs over, it's over.
Speaker 2: My favorite part that I can say is that even though Sonya and Luanne fight, you can tell they love each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure. I think they're funny. I think they're both entertaining. I think the show could have been cut to six episodes. Yeah, but if we were, it should be ten.
Speaker 2: If we were doing it, we should have twenty four and three reunions, yes, yes, And.
Speaker 3: It should be like a whole eight months on air.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And we should get Rachel's full salary for one episode.
Speaker 3: I actually saw a familiar face on this episode. It was Richard Jay which I know him by Richard Alexander, Broadway producer and director, and he was at the Trace, a Mega's first show. We actually talked to him three or four years ago when this was a concept of doing this. He was interested in taking it on the show, like what he did for Luan. He has been in Broadway performer, don't. I don't know if he's an agent or exactly what he is.
Speaker 4: Well, he worked with Barbara streisand who Sonya looks like. I love that she goes.
Speaker 2: People have confused me for Barbara streisand I was like, she was so funny when she pulled out her vibrator to sing into it, I was, She's so people still have vibrators like that.
Speaker 4: That was like an old school big ass.
Speaker 3: I did a plug in.
Speaker 2: It was like one of those big pink ones that also looks like a massager, not like the little one.
Speaker 3: I didn't really didn't notice it happened.
Speaker 2: I didn't have a chord, but it seriously was like one of those like pounder ones.
Speaker 4: I was like this.
Speaker 3: I was like that that looked lacking hood.
Speaker 4: That was a major one.
Speaker 3: Okay, So people say she looks like Barbara streisand I'll tell you what people say I look like Sometimes I've gotten a Foo, Kelly Rippa, Kristin Chenowitt. And when I had the dark hair, people were saying I looked like Victoria Beckham, which I've heard that a lot of times. And then Miranda Wait, Miranda the country singer Miranda Lambert people have said that as well. So I will say that sometimes I will see Janny McCarthy's Instagram and think, at.
Speaker 4: You, we use the same face. App God, I.
Speaker 3: Was gonna say that that. I thought it'd be nice.
Speaker 4: I loved Jenny McCarthy. I used to get.
Speaker 2: The weird thing is when I was younger, I used to get her and Carmen Electra.
Speaker 4: But they were both even though they don't even look alike.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 4: They were both hosts of Singled Out.
Speaker 3: I thought you said they're both host they're both Carls like.
Speaker 4: Me, we'd all hosts together.
Speaker 3: Oh now they're going around in the nineties.
Speaker 4: But I mean, we probably do have some crossover ladies.
Speaker 3: Who's your daddy, John Mellencamp.
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Then Luanne and Sonya sing their song dedicated to Bitton, but leu Anne, I mean, but Sonya had more words than Luyne.
Speaker 4: What took you know what?
Speaker 3: This took me back to? This took me back to doing the commercial for five or one, and Sonya was had no clue what she was singing or doing, and she literally made up her own words on the show.
Speaker 4: But what I was very impressed about, and I do agree with it.
Speaker 2: There's not even much more to recap on the show because we don't need to talk about all their performances. Right how when they left and all of the people have bit and were sitting there like just say goodbye as they fly from the private jet. Sonya, regardless of this was produced or not, she knew everybody's name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she.
Speaker 2: Went up and I had a personal story about them, and I was like, but I had to.
Speaker 3: Laugh when she said I made lifelong friends with so many people, and I'm like, you will never talk to any of these people again. Who are you fooling? It's not the.
Speaker 2: One lady in full glam is my favorite, the one that owns the like tea place.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh.
Speaker 3: Well, well, I will say that I was a little bit jealous because Luanne and Sonya got to read off cards when they sang their song. When we're doing the Trace Amigas, we have like four songs that we sing during this performance, and I suggested to Shannon, well, can't we just have like cards or the lyrics?
Speaker 4: Of course, not.
Speaker 3: No, no, not once, amgas, you can't.
Speaker 4: Did you did you think the cards being held up was a good look? No? It hit Tamra.
Speaker 3: No, all right, well we got a rip tequila on me. She'll give you head.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's what it said. Yes, and we if I was invited. I know the words, so uh, but we have to wrap it. We are running.
Speaker 3: That's what Vickey does when we do it. We pourse some tequila. In the back, there's a big screen and it shows her with a lollipop down her throat.
Speaker 4: What is in your hand? It looks like a knight.
Speaker 3: That's a nail file. It's the only thing I can find that looked like a penis.
Speaker 4: What penises are you having sex with? That's frightening.
Speaker 2: All right, Tamra, I will see you on Thursday in Sedona.
Speaker 4: Bye guys,