Speaker 1: Good morning Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo Charlemagne, the god East to the planet. Guess what day it is? Guess what day it is? That's right, It's Wednesday. Is hump day. Is middle of the week. And we got a special guest host with us this morning. We got Kiki in the building.
Speaker 2: What up, hey friends, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning Kik of course from one O seven five w g C I Chicago, Shot Town.
Speaker 3: She's ripping heavy. That's the ghost jersey you got on.
Speaker 2: No, this is yeah. He needs some support right now.
Speaker 4: So I figured I will rock this and I gotta shout out Kids.
Speaker 2: FM two at home in Chicago. I'm on the Fresh Show there.
Speaker 1: Too, Okay, Hoe, salute to Chicago. Today is Kobe Bryant's birthday.
Speaker 3: Too, the goat number two.
Speaker 5: Okay, And now have the top five, all right, Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Steph Curry, Lebron James, Magic Johnson in that order.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 5: If Michael Jordan is the greatest of all time, and they say Kobe was the closest thing to him, and that has to make.
Speaker 3: Kobe number two right. It only makes sense right to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, some people say Kobe was more skilled than Michael Jordan. Some people that's what they said, he was more skilled.
Speaker 1: Not gonna have that conversation with you this morning.
Speaker 6: I listen.
Speaker 5: Man needs a just good conversations to have some time every now and then to get the blood flowing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I need to get the blood flowing because last night was a tough night. Baby, my baby was sick.
Speaker 3: Thell you call him baby, don't call me by this.
Speaker 4: Dustband thing is like real relationship.
Speaker 1: Relationship are My baby was sick last night, and boy, she was not trying to go to sleep.
Speaker 3: She was.
Speaker 1: She was all over. I took her outside last night, I mean the dog we all went for a walk. She was. He took the baby outside because I thought it was sooner, because it was so nice last night. The weather was beautiful. So I was like, let me take it outside. Walk around. You see how you close your mouth? Close your mouth, no.
Speaker 5: Damn sense close. I don't know why let you take them children outside? I tried every take them churing outside the time of night, to put it in the car and drove around the block. If I could have got her to just chill out and go to sleep, but nah, she wasn't having this morning. I even have to set my longclock this morning.
Speaker 3: I was up. You ain't put her in the bell with yall.
Speaker 1: That didn't work.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it happens that two year almost so okay too in November, that happens. That was a tough one last night. I'm tired. I ain't gon front.
Speaker 3: She's approaching the terrible tooth.
Speaker 1: Happens sometimes, Yeah, yeah, yeah, she wanted to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. That's all she wanted to watch last night. Alvin and the Chipmunks. All right, well let's get the show cracking down now. Rawlings will be joining us this morning, ash Larry Dave Chappelle showed comedian he's been up here no time, god co you know. Yeah, he'll be joining us. And then up next we got he's doing something.
Speaker 5: He's headlining the New York Comedy Festival in November. I think we supposed to be giving away tickets for that or something this morning. Yeah, and Dave Chappelle's birthday is Thursday. There Dave Chappelle is at the Garden uh, I think yes. Last night and tonight I believe yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah was his born day. So he'll kick it with down. Now listen up.
Speaker 1: Next, we got front page news, Testant figure Out, be putting on what's going on in the world.
Speaker 3: Feel free to make yourself at home.
Speaker 4: All right, say less neat, it's nice in here. They ain't got no roaches or nothing.
Speaker 1: In your station.
Speaker 2: Well I didn't say that, but.
Speaker 1: What are you'll building? It's the breakfast club. Come morning, all right, good morning everybody. It's dj n V, Charlamage the Goude. We are the breakfast Club. We got our guess co host Kiki with us from Shattown. Good morning, and let's get in some front page news. Good morning, Testant figure Out.
Speaker 7: Good morning, DJ Envy, Good morning Kiki from Shottown, my favorite place to live. The morning, Sweethearts, and good morning to Charlemagne.
Speaker 3: The God Peace.
Speaker 1: Now let's jump right into a Republican candidates who made it to that stage, to that debate stage.
Speaker 7: Man, it's going down tonight. If you are a Republican conservative or liberal and you just want good TV, I'm looking forward to the night. Eight Republicans are qualified for the parties first twenty twenty four presidential primary debate again going down tonight Wednesday, so make sure you check your listenings for that now. The list includes Governor Doug Bergham, Governor Chris Christy, Governor Ron DeSantis, former South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley, Governor ash against A Shay Hutcheson, and former Vice President Mike Pince, Senator Tim Scott, and Vivik Ramasami. They will all be competing tonight on that stage. Now, let's take a listen to see who did not qualify and why.
Speaker 8: At least three candidates who thought they would qualify for the debate did not make the cut for the debate. One of them is conservative radio host Larry Elder. He's blassing the requirements and promises to sue the Republican National Committee. Elder released a statement saying, in part quote, I said from the beginning that it appeared the rules of the game were rigged. Elder claims he met all of the criteria to be on the debate stage. We've reached out to the Republican National Committee for a response, but we have not heard back.
Speaker 3: Damn, Larry e didn't make the debate stage after describing the.
Speaker 1: Breaka Larry crazy little Lord Larry, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: According to political though, they say, I know Lowry o to said he made all the requirements, But according to political they said he didn't.
Speaker 3: So which which one is?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I guess the courding.
Speaker 6: We'll see if he makes the stakes.
Speaker 7: But it's so interesting, you know, people forget about organizing all of the folks that were cooking the chef board, I d's that did all of the videos. Imagine if they all would have donated at least one dollar, he would have been able to make it because you needed forty thousand individual contributions, including two hundred from each of the twenty states. You also needed to poll at least one percent in the three qualifying national polls, and then signed the pledge. So it looks like, you know, he did not make it, and he'll be possibly soon.
Speaker 5: But that's what I understand if he's saying he made all the requirements. But I was reading the political article last night, Political and they said he didn't meet the requirements.
Speaker 3: So which one is?
Speaker 1: Which requirement didn't he make? Do we know? Yeah? Yeah, I don't know anybody lying.
Speaker 5: So he didn't make the donations? He needed and he didn't pull or.
Speaker 3: At one percent in the places he needed to pull that one percent.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so somebody lying, now, do you think he'll be soone based on what discrimination?
Speaker 3: Because you know we did.
Speaker 7: They don't really believe in no systems, so what So what do you think the premises of it all?
Speaker 3: We talked about it when you was here last week. We did talk about it. We talked.
Speaker 5: I asked him about this in particular, because that's awed he wrote about it.
Speaker 1: We have it in him saying, oh no, I thought maybe we had to day when he was said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't know what. You know why I didn't.
Speaker 5: I just don't know why y'all didn't donate to Loryo this campaign so he could make the GOP debaate stage because it seemed like, you know, he had a lot of support on social media.
Speaker 2: You know, I really thought, I'm gonna be honest with y'all.
Speaker 4: Before Larry Elder came on this show, I really thought that was the man who said forty dollars and baby boy, and he.
Speaker 2: Was like, you cannot see me. They don't y'all.
Speaker 4: The best thing he did was come on this show, because now I know who he is I had no idea.
Speaker 2: I said the man, and that really changed you.
Speaker 7: Actually, one of the best thing though, because he didn't translate that to people got to learn how.
Speaker 1: To push the line. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 7: It was at least forty thousand people that made comments that forty thousand dollars. That for those forty thousand people they just gave one dollar, he would have.
Speaker 6: Made the stage.
Speaker 7: See, it's not good enough to come destroy the breakfast coup. You can't destroy your opponent.
Speaker 6: See.
Speaker 7: The goal was to get on the stage and then get your voice heard to millions of people that can actually vote for you, that actually can engage with you. The goal wasn't to cook me or Charlemagne or cook DJ and you did all they cooking, but you forgot the size homeing. So let's make sure next time we do the entrede let's get the size and actually get on the stage. I'm looking forward to it. So those who are interested in getting Larry Elder on the stage, why don't you donate. There's still time. Maybe he can make it.
Speaker 5: That's the conversation we had with him. I don't know why we don't have to clip, but you know, you know, sometimes no matter how hard you work, there are systems that are rigged against you.
Speaker 3: Trust me, Black Americans, we know all right.
Speaker 1: Well, La is front page news, Tesla. We'll see in a couple of minutes. Everybody else, Get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. If you need to vent, phone lines to wide open again eight or drink five eight five one oh five one. Maybe you didn't get it full nicely, Maybe you tired, maybe you don't want to go to work today, or maybe you feel blessed. Whatever it may be, call us up right now. Eight hundred five five one oh five to one. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: Right right, ray, yo, charlote mac davy, what.
Speaker 1: Up are we lying?
Speaker 3: This is your time to get it off your chest?
Speaker 1: I got an indoor pool, outdoor pool.
Speaker 3: We want to hear from you on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: Get on the phone right now. He'll tell you what it is.
Speaker 1: We lie, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Is it going?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 3: God, goy?
Speaker 1: What's up? Get it off your chest? While he sounds so.
Speaker 3: Damn brother, No, I ain't dying, just woke up. Man.
Speaker 1: By the summer, your uber shit where you do at?
Speaker 3: I thought, he said, hemoking. I was like, God, damn, you gotta get your life together, he said, Uber?
Speaker 1: Will you do Uber at bro in Brooklyn? On Brooklyn? Okay? Is it is it true that Uber takes like what forty percent of what you make?
Speaker 9: I don't think.
Speaker 11: Ride popping up on your screen. You just accept it and you can get all the money pop up on the scream. I don't know what everybody be complaining about.
Speaker 1: And we appreciate you, brother.
Speaker 11: No doubt, I appreciate you. But yeah, I just want to let all the drivers know when they'll be on the road, stop for these emotional turns. I'll be making the bike wan is to the right every time you drive. Every time is a driver in front of another driver and they trying to get around. They always make this emotional turn, try to get around the driver in front of them. And I'm always to the right. Drivers, we are to your right. Stop with the emotional turns. They're gonna hurt somebody.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Oh, thank you.
Speaker 3: Man, No doubt, man, have a good day. Pleased, sir you too. Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 12: It's your boy? KP for the bro.
Speaker 1: KP for the BX. Get it off your chest bro, we're.
Speaker 12: Telling man, listen, I'm calling cause I want to be positive this morning, like in the next like five fix dollars. I'm getting ready to get on the Carnival cruise and go on this a day trip to turn Saint Thomas in Puerto Rico. Hey saying, I know it's gonna be a good vibe.
Speaker 3: That's right, man, set the vibes early. I like that. Who you taking your wife?
Speaker 13: Now?
Speaker 12: I'm going with the family.
Speaker 9: I'm going one of my.
Speaker 12: My close best friends and mom. Everybody like that, my sender family.
Speaker 3: That's right. Well the enjoy bro, enjoy that, man.
Speaker 12: Put your put your feet hot again.
Speaker 5: Put your feet in the saying of turks and kkos. Man, it's a beautiful place.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Nah, fact I've been there one time, but only when I was younger. So I know it's gonna be great now that I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: Have you been on the cruise before?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Probably like nothing. Nothing. It's like my ninth time cruise and I'm been on a Carnival Caribbean Disney.
Speaker 6: Okay, all things.
Speaker 1: So you're a professional. You know where you need to go, what time you need to go to lunch and dinner, and had a book all a little scourges and all that you are pro.
Speaker 12: That's nah, that feel shack. My grandmother taught me a long time ago. We've been going on a cruises for years, so you know, she's not with us no more. But it's something I like to keep doing because you know, it makes me remember her.
Speaker 1: Okay, bro' a going appreciate you, Thank you, y'all. Cruises I used to my pops, which is crazy because my pops was in the military, but my pops don't like to fly, so we would always take a cruise wherever we went. So we probably been on six seven cruise. We were cruise everywhere because my postam.
Speaker 3: Fly never been on a cruise.
Speaker 4: About you really, I love a cruise. The only thing now is that they don't have internet service. Like I don't care what package they try to offer you. It's a lie that it never works, and so that was my only thing. I couldn't get them flicks off on Instagram. I couldn't pose. But other than that, I love a cruise.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't want to be in the middle of I don't want to be in the middle of an ocean on a boat that ain't my thing.
Speaker 1: It's not that bad because you're really only in the middle of the ocean when you're sleeping, because they usually cruising at night. By the time you wake up in the morning, you at the next destination.
Speaker 5: Out with that, I like to get on a plane landing where I'm going. Didn't getting the water, that's.
Speaker 1: Free, food, free liquor. A lot of times they got excoursions. The Disney cruise is dope.
Speaker 5: For the kids, gratulations, good God bless. I'd rather be on land at Disney. I don't knock nobody who does cruises. That ain't my thing, though.
Speaker 1: I just you know that the whole COVID thing brought to me because if if one person gets cold on that boat, everybody's getting it's.
Speaker 2: Going around the whole ship.
Speaker 5: You remember, that's what happened when COVID first started popping off.
Speaker 3: Remember it was that Carnival cruise.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it was Carnival, but it was a cruise ship that was stuck out there and they couldn't dock.
Speaker 3: Everybody was on the board. Nobody dies, ain'tbody got time.
Speaker 1: Get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast.
Speaker 3: Clubs is your time to get it off your chest. Wait, whether you're.
Speaker 1: Mad or blessed, time to get up and get something.
Speaker 3: Call up now eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 9: Good mornings your boy love me and be what up?
Speaker 3: Love you? Peace? Can't say what up? The kick in here from Chicago w g C.
Speaker 9: I already know, Hiki, I thank you.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you about Lovely Ki Kifore before you ruins your life. He's very well endowed. He sends pictures to everybody. I say, how you know? He sends pictures to be female host up here. He lets him know that he's very well down.
Speaker 5: I want to ask you something. When the man says you can get it, how does that make you feel?
Speaker 4: From Lovely, I was like flattered? Okay, because yeah, but I take that early in the morning, not your fire.
Speaker 2: I don't need that.
Speaker 9: No, No, we're gonna be good. But I want to talk about Larry to Loser real quick with Sir Charlamade. I love you not like that home, but but what you didn't get at this too when he fitted that talk for all about Ronald Reagan. Ronald Reagan was Uncle krack. He introduced track to our neighborhoods and was the first president the way that let's make America great against flag. We know this, So Larry loses that that was.
Speaker 3: His his favorite, that was his idol. Yep. I mean, but a lot of people say a lot of people say that about Reagan.
Speaker 5: I mean, you're not gonna find too many people who are Republicans who don't love love President Ronald Reagan.
Speaker 9: Well act well, I want you to ask Larry that he be even systemic racism.
Speaker 5: Now, no, he still doesn't. He believed, he believed. Oh, he said, you just got to work hard. That's what he said.
Speaker 3: He got to work hard. Because we asked him about the r n C in.
Speaker 5: Particular, and you know how he was saying that the system was rigged.
Speaker 3: He said, you just gotta, you know, work hard, work harder. That's what he said.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hello, this is the Angela.
Speaker 14: Yes, this is the Angela.
Speaker 1: Hey, good morning. How are you feeling Mama?
Speaker 15: Good morning, I'm fine. One to drop off that take care of my way to work. How you feeling.
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 1: How the when you're dropping off a daycare?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 15: My daughter is one and my.
Speaker 1: Son is foor Okay, talk to us. What's up mama?
Speaker 15: Yeah, okay, So I'm falling because I am hardworking mother of school. Like I said, my daughter is one. Last year her dad was killed and working in dispuke. And then my sons they lived in Florida. So hard working and taking care of my kids. But I have a story like.
Speaker 12: This should be heard.
Speaker 15: I've been like legig ENTI and period, all kinds of people, and I didn't know the physical radio station. And I think my story should be heard.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: You said your children's dad passed. How he passed?
Speaker 15: My daughter's dad? He just put that work.
Speaker 3: Dang killed that work?
Speaker 15: Yes, last generally, first, my daughter was six months.
Speaker 3: You mean killed by somebody or like in the like.
Speaker 1: It was an accident.
Speaker 3: She was killed by someone damn at work. Sorry to hear that. Yeah, Edward, yikes, what was it? What was this line of work? You don't mind me asking?
Speaker 15: When he worked as he planning for LG like LG Electronic Key. But that's not the story that I exactly want to be heard. You know that's been serious and living everything. But I have a great myself with everything that I've had going on, Like my entire life is something that should be heard. I mean, I've been sitting around. I've been thinking, you know, what can I do to get myself out there?
Speaker 11: I want us to be like a nonprofit.
Speaker 15: It's a lot of things that I got in my head.
Speaker 14: But you know, people like me isn't heard to leave me out there?
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what to tell you, Queen. I'm be honest with you. I you know, are you doing anything on your social media page?
Speaker 14: Radio?
Speaker 15: No, I'm just happy to be on the radio because I feel.
Speaker 5: Like, you know, maybe you should set up a website at dot com, you know, telling your story in depth and then you know, when you call it a radio station, you can direct people to your dot com and raised awareness for it.
Speaker 1: Or even your I G. If you want to tell your story, what's your I G page? Mama?
Speaker 15: My ig is undersport undersport hated a T E. D Nan behind that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you need an Instagram page that's telling the story you want to tell. It's just named after that, you know, And I don't know what your husband's name was, or your baby daddy's name was.
Speaker 3: But it should be like his name and his like his name, story, like what's his name? His name is? Dot French so story.
Speaker 5: And then you know you should have something on social media that you can direct people to to. That way you'll be raising away and it's to you know, his story. That way you'll be hurt.
Speaker 15: Yes, yes, I'm just happy to be on here. Somebody gonna hurt me.
Speaker 1: Well, you have a good one, mama, have a let's day, kissed the babies. You're right. She said she didn't want the story to be about to ask. She says she wanted to be about her life. Says, you want her story her, Yeah, but when I asked.
Speaker 3: About she's gonna definitely have that story for to her story.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm just saying she gotta get rid of them underscore, So you got to get rid of them.
Speaker 3: People say underscoring. I think he put the type on underscore something. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 5: When somebody be like something something underscore, I'll be like underscore. You gotta think about that. And if sometimes you would be doing like two and three underscore back to back.
Speaker 1: Confuse underscore underscore, underscore underscore meaning get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five. When we got our guest co host Kiki with us, and we got rooms on the way.
Speaker 4: Kiki, give us a little tay even gonna get into the rooms? Now what be golver got some break key news. It's gonna blow your wig bag.
Speaker 3: You need to talk about this.
Speaker 5: And i'ma lie This makes me feel a way as a media personality.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna liek We'll talk about it, all right, we'll get into that next.
Speaker 1: It don't move. It's to Breakfast Club on b et, the breakfast Club owning everybody. It's d J M V. Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. Good morning, it's Wednesday. It's hump day. Nobody else got that same manage.
Speaker 5: It is hump day, man, what's happening? Happy Wednesday? Okay, all right, it ond's the weekend whatever that means.
Speaker 1: We got our guest co host Kiki with us from Shytown and let's jump right into the rumors.
Speaker 2: Oh there, hey, friend.
Speaker 3: Feel free to make yourself at home.
Speaker 2: Okay, say last.
Speaker 12: On your body.
Speaker 1: This is the rumor report here.
Speaker 5: On the breakfast club, shout town, Go ahead, Calimated, that's Tailor's tlimated, one of our producers right there. Hey, aka young syndrome. If it's one thing she knows how to do, good this goddamn.
Speaker 4: Come on, she snapped, Now let's get into these rumors. Chaw wo beg Oliver really didn't try to us.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: She was recently on an interview with Raven Simone and her wife for their podcast it's called the Best Podcast Ever with Raven and Miranda Okay, flex. But during the conversation, Woodpi Goldberg said that she is not something that we probably all thought she was.
Speaker 2: Let's take a listen to this audio.
Speaker 16: Sometimes, whoops, you give me lesbian vibes, you give me like stud vibes.
Speaker 3: I think this is actually just a secret fantasy of Raven Is.
Speaker 10: I think she just wants everyone to be gay, and she's just really hoping.
Speaker 2: You're going to come out right here, right now.
Speaker 16: So if you want to tell us anything, whoops, you're more than welcome.
Speaker 17: Women have been asking me this for as long as I've been around. I am not a lesbian, but I know lots of them, and I've played them on television. I have always had lesbian friends because they're just my friends.
Speaker 16: Which makes me happy because I can also say, you know, to all those people who judge the lesbian community or the gay community, there is something beautiful about a woman being able to embrace their masculine and feminine at the same time.
Speaker 13: And wear it so well like you do.
Speaker 3: I didn't like that.
Speaker 5: I didn't like it at all because I'm sick of the double standards.
Speaker 3: Folks.
Speaker 5: Gotta be consistent with that outrage? Did you get any other time? It's don't ask people about their sexuality, stop trying to out people. But when Raven Simon does it the Whoopy, it's okay. I mean, like people so fake on social media. That's why nobody takes y'all serious for her.
Speaker 1: Do you mean the fake outrage?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Also, Whoopy is sixty seven years old. Why you asking her questions like that?
Speaker 4: I really think Raven was trying to smash like I think she was trying to shoot her shot right there with her wife. But if you really think about it, if I was a lesbian Whoopy Golbert to smash whoopee like, if I was the wife, I would let her get a pass for that one.
Speaker 3: Raven was trying to create content.
Speaker 5: That's what Raven was trying to get attention for her podcast, was trying to go viral. It definitely worked. It absolutely positively worked, you know what I'm saying. But has that been a question. I've never thought about that a day in my life. Really never thought about Sash.
Speaker 4: She has a daughter, she's been married several times. Yeah, never, but all the last bands, I've.
Speaker 2: Now been married a couple of times.
Speaker 3: To man, So you're all gonna stop doing whoope?
Speaker 5: Man, I don't know whyel Like every year somebody play for some reason man trumping the clues Bob for Whoopy Goldberg.
Speaker 3: I love that woman, man, I don't get it.
Speaker 5: And I'm sure Raven someone wouldn't have wanted anybody to ask her that back in the day.
Speaker 2: Not for sure.
Speaker 5: She was looking for content for her podcast, which is on iHeart Media by the way, that out there her podcast is on our Heart. She was looking for content for her podcast, bottom line, point blank, period. That's it, nothing more than nothing less. Again, I just don't like the double standards because you know, damn well, that was somebody else asking that question.
Speaker 3: The whoope people would be.
Speaker 1: So trying to know why ask about her sexuality? Absolute? What to do this?
Speaker 2: You can't seem offended. I think it was all right for Raven.
Speaker 5: As I ain't talking about her offended talking about everybody else that would you asked?
Speaker 3: That's right, she said.
Speaker 1: Whoopy reminded to her as of a stud she said, she said.
Speaker 2: She did say that.
Speaker 5: She said that, wow, yeah, bone studs in harmony is crazy.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, continue on, Okay.
Speaker 2: I thought he was running it back.
Speaker 4: All right, Well let's move right on, because Cardi b is saying yet again, that's my man and I'm gonna stick beside him. After social media accused OFFSET of cheating again by circulating what Carti says is a fake video using AI to recreate offsets voice.
Speaker 2: Let's take a listen to what Carty had to say.
Speaker 18: I wonder how mister Benny Wayne Walker Junior is going to feel when like he receives a letter to his workplace and to his home because his son Ashton decided, which he's a graphic designer, to put tattoos on somebody else's body, claiming that it's my husband. Which, by the way, babe, if you wanted it to make it more convinced, that that was my husband. You shouldn't make sure that you put the blonde dreads in the bottom. And also my husband is not that skinny. So yeah, yeah, So you guys are gonna receive a letter from his lawyer because all these little games that you guys want to play online is gonna be over with. Make sure you have fun explaining that to your father base, because you're gonna be getting sued and we're gonna make an example out of you.
Speaker 1: I'm so forught. Sometimes when people play, you gotta you gotta play back, and you gotta play the correct way, and that sometimes means in court.
Speaker 5: I want you all to know, this is off future. This is where we are going. I told you just months ago, right here on Breakfast Club. The lines of reality and fantasy are already blurred right now. AI is gonnabliterate them all together. And this time next year, especially during the presidential election, we're not gonna know what's real and what's fake. You're gonna hear phone calls, you're gonna hear voice voice recording, video pictures. The deep fikes are gonna get better. We are not going to know what's real and what's faked. So just get prepared for y'all.
Speaker 4: And I love when Carti gets that voice when she started recording her videos and her soft voice. She's definitely about to sue and she wins. She wins in court.
Speaker 5: She basically said, how your daddy gonna feel when I tell him that his son is a punk ass bitch.
Speaker 1: But not only that, you gotta you gotta pay for you gotta pay for defense. You gotta pay for an attorney. Yeah, and I'm sure Cardy B's attorney's ain't cheat. She don't play, So man, you gotta you gotta try to match that same energy.
Speaker 5: I think people don't realize when you get sued, you know, there's only two things to do. You either got to hire an attorney to fight the lawsuit, or you don't fight the lawsuit and you end up losing because you default correct, you know, because you don't show up the card. Or you know, you just lose the case because you you didn't show up correct. That's usually what I think. I think a lot of these people think that's what they can do. Just ignore you ignore the lawsuits. It's like, no, you're gonna lose the.
Speaker 1: Case and then you're gonna's gonna garnish your losses. And then yes, it's problem, we see it.
Speaker 2: With Tasha k now with the lawsuit.
Speaker 4: But what what are we supposed to do fellas in the future when Ai, like you catch your man cheating or somebody gives a video, what are we supposed to do when he can blame it on Ai?
Speaker 1: Black men don't cheat a black man, we don't cheat.
Speaker 3: That's number one key. So who we're talking about when you say the.
Speaker 2: Light skin and dark skin man, we won't call him black.
Speaker 3: I don't know who.
Speaker 1: Ladies, be safe, that's ready. Puerto Rican, Puerto Rican, don't all? Right, well that is your rumor report. When we come back, we got front page news Sessling figure will be joining us. And then down now Rawlings is back in the building, so we'll kick it with downall So don't move. It's the breakfast Club on b et, the breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. Look at it. Turn a small bet into a big payday with DraftKings Sports Book, Same Game Paula. You can pocket more cash when you can buy multiple bets from one game. Download the app, sign up with code Envy and get a special offer restrictions apply. See DraftKings dot com Slash Sports Book for details. Morning, everybody, it's DJ Envy Charlomagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co host Kiki with us this morning from shot Town. Good morning, and let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 7: Up MV charlot to God and good morning beautiful.
Speaker 2: Key key hey queen.
Speaker 5: Before you get into the new tail, I want to say dropping the clues bombs for South.
Speaker 3: Carolina Vegas aces to.
Speaker 5: Drop fifty three last night, Tide the all time scoring record.
Speaker 3: In this w NBA salute to the South Carolina legend. Asia Wilson.
Speaker 5: Absolute, you know already home, You know that right? Like she got a statue in front of the Colonial Life for readA that is dope, Columbia, South Carolina.
Speaker 1: Like like he's your home already, that's dope. Shout out to Asia Wilson. All right, Well let's jump into Donald Trump. Now.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Donald Trump said that he has already taped an interview that he will be airing tonight to spite the debate. Basically, I guess the King of Petty decided to not be on the debate stage and he will be interviewing again with Tucker Carlson. They do not know exactly where that will be aired, but folks would assume it will be on Twitter. We know that, you know, Tucker. Tucker came out a couple months back with now saying that he will be putting content on Twitter. So Trump said that the American people already know who I am. I will therefore not be debating, So we will see you know what that looks like. See if that pull some of the viewers away from the Republican debate. And I'm looking forward to it all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, there really is no reason for him to be on that stage because Trump would suck all the air out of the room. The only people on the stage I think would even remotely try to go at him is Christy and Mike Pence, and they really can't go at him too much because they all rolled his his d for so long, correct, you know what I mean? So I think everybody else on that stage would just be auditioning to be his running mate, even though I personally think, you know, the GOP should move away from Donald Trump. You got ninety one criminal charges for indatments. You might have to see this one out brother, you know what I mean. So it would be a good opportunity for these other people to show, you know, who they are and what they got. But I just I don't think any of them, any of them have that kind of gumption.
Speaker 3: To do that.
Speaker 1: You think it's gonna be a big attack on Trump all that's gonna be a majority of questions.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, only person going to do that.
Speaker 5: I mean, they're gonna ask about Trump, but none of that. They all want coodes with Trump, right, you know, so how could they really really.
Speaker 3: Go at him? True? And nothing than will except for maybe pinching Christy maybe.
Speaker 1: Now Juliana to turn himself in today, right, yeah.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, he turned himself in as well. And we all know that Friday is the big day for everyone to all of the folks who get caught, their reco charged with Trump to surrender. She gave them until high noon on Friday, So yes, he's expected to turn himself in today. We also covered that, you know, Donald Trump negotiated his bond amount at two hundred thousand dollars. So we'll see if folks will actually be arrested, detained, and we'll see if some mugshots will be taken this time around.
Speaker 3: I saw one this morning. I saw Trump's lawyer.
Speaker 1: Did he already turned the turn himself in yesterday?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I thought Trump's lawyer mugshot.
Speaker 5: Lord, if Julianna get a muck shot man, we might get that Trump mug shot.
Speaker 3: By the way, that Trump muckshot gonna be on T shirts by Friday morning.
Speaker 5: That right now, Yeah, like crazy, old thug and old Caucasian life, they're gonna be o cl They're gonna be on T shirts by Friday morning.
Speaker 3: Better believe that.
Speaker 1: Goodness, right, And you want to do this last story about the commercial airlines in the US.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this was crazy. I don't know if you guys saw this. It was all over the news on yesterday. And they actually have an interactive map that I encourage you guys to go look at all of these close calls with these commercial airlines that basically, you know, almost had a bunch of different accidents in the airs, like forty six close calls last month, Air American Airlines, Delta and everybody but Southwest. I'm just teasing that Southwest was included, but it was yeah, yeah, everybody, Yeah, we teased a lot about that, but everybody was including it was really interesting. It said a shocking ninety nine percent of all air traffic control facilities are understaffed. According to New York Times, they found three hundred and ten out of three hundred and thirteen did not have enough workers. So it's a really, really scary thing. So guys go check that out New York Times. Bussing that story wide opening, you can see how these airplanes were literally, you know, about to collide on multiple occasions.
Speaker 13: Made me lost.
Speaker 1: Don't they have radar and all that other stuff and can't they see each other in the sky, Like that's that's what I figured than thought, right.
Speaker 7: That's what you thought. So that's that's what the problem is. Understaff They don't have enough controllers. That's what they're trying to figure out. The jamiball. I'll fly here in the next couple of hours, so this is the best story to do before I get on the plane. But certainly was very alarming. I en courage you go look at that map.
Speaker 1: All right, well that is front page news. Stinky Tesling.
Speaker 7: Absolutely make sure.
Speaker 5: You subscribe to Teslin Figureo's podcast is great shot no chase of podcasts on the Black Effect. iHeart radio podcast network and follow at Teslin Figureo on all social media platforms.
Speaker 1: All right, now, when we come back, John l Rawlings will be joining us, you know, comedian actor. So we're gonna kick it with Don now he's in town. Of course. It's Dave Chapelle's birthday, I think tomorrow Morrow.
Speaker 5: Dave Chapelle turns fifty, if I'm not mistaken, fifty, Yeah, Dajapelle turns fifty tomorrow. Dave's doing a couple of shows this week at the Garden, and Donella is going to be headlining at the New York Comedy Festival in Novembervember, so we're gonna give away some tickets for that too.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, keep it locked. Now when we come back, it's the Breakfast Club on b E T The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Man, I'm not about to cry hug something that I'm not doing this. Man, I'm not doing this. I'm not doing this. I'm not here for that, son. I'm not here for that son. It's me, Hi, I'm the problem. It's me yo, and I'll take you. And the reason why I quoted that song because I never thought that I needed any type of mental intervention until I got connected, and I'm one of a few. I'm a black swiftye.
Speaker 1: What does that mean.
Speaker 6: I'm a person that supports tail us and not that I'm a super fan of Tailor Swift. That song, it's me, Hi, you know what I'm talking about, right, I'm the problem. It's me at tea time that way he's I stared directly. No, first off, I stared directly into the sun, but never in the mirror. It must be so exhausting, always searching for the anti hero. That song was a song that made me say to myself, you know what. And the reason why I like that song. The first step and getting healed is under identifying that you.
Speaker 3: Accountability might be the proved and that is really crazy, that accountability.
Speaker 1: The brother, the black man has been telling you this for years, but you listen to the white woman.
Speaker 6: Damn you trying to get doctor umar on me. So don't even try to think about it. No, he ain't been telling that.
Speaker 1: You ain't telling him for years to go to therapy and look at himself in the mirror and help yourself like.
Speaker 6: This, you need help. That's different from that's different from maybe you need some therapy.
Speaker 1: So you listen to the white woman, but not the guy that.
Speaker 6: Looks like you know, I'm not doing that. You can't tell me me look at the sun, not the mirror. Oh, very very horrible, medally and don't never do that again. But I said, and I haven't seen the therapiest yet, but I have contemplated it because I deal with, as we all do, childhood trouma.
Speaker 1: That's what's the biggest childhood trauma that you want to know? Yes, sir, I don't even know.
Speaker 6: If I could say this, And you're gonna laugh.
Speaker 3: And you're not gonna laugh at you promise you're not gonna laugh when I grew up and I remember, No, I'm not laughing. That's so faun Man. That's not the way you started. Man, your voice cracking for no, this is that's my You're.
Speaker 6: Right, who talks like that? Master p That's right, he talked like that.
Speaker 5: No, Burman, everybody, a lot of people Orleans talk like that. Okay, all jokes aside to trauma.
Speaker 6: It comes from when I grew up, not like the envy came from a two parent household. I did right, Yes, I grew up and I had flakes, no frost, m M poor and you got two different You got grew up with corn flakes and frosted flakes. Looking at you, gonna be you have frosted flakes.
Speaker 1: Now, my parents actually cooked me bacon, sausage and pancakes every morning.
Speaker 7: Damn.
Speaker 3: So you have breakfast you every morning.
Speaker 6: And I'm gonna tell you. People that grew up with no sugar on their core flakes, they built different. They usually go to jail. They usually probably have an issue with the temper and violence and stuff. And I grew up not having an experience at the end of a bowl the cereal, the milk tasting like sugar. Now I grow up, grew up it was corn flakes, and at the end of that bowl, your milk tastes the same way it started. And I think there's a lot of my mental issues come from not having experience to eat frosty flakes. That's why.
Speaker 3: No your poverty growing up, that's all.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it hurts me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I learned to be tough, but I ain't want to be toughing.
Speaker 5: Are you suggared when you see boxes of frosty flakes and say that you ain't that ting?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I have a problem with that, but I'm working through it getting help. You're digging to which you're doing Andrew shots Okay, And the reason why I say that, I really appreciate Andrew sos, what he did for his career, what he's done, He's self made. I saw a clip. Have y'all talked about it? And he your face, try to compare Taylors Swift to Michael Jackson and you he he hollered with that.
Speaker 3: Now you you old enough to know when you see a good ad it. We had a thirty minute.
Speaker 5: Conversation, no argument, about Michael Jackson, Taylor Swift, and Beyonce.
Speaker 6: And he said, Taylor Swift is on the same level as Michael Jackson, and you said, yeah, he he.
Speaker 3: You didn't say that. No, I didn't know you.
Speaker 6: What did you say?
Speaker 5: I said that? I said Taylor SWI I said Taylors. Mike, I think Taylor Swift might look like Michael Jackson. Okay, good point, but not really. But but no, first off, you.
Speaker 6: Can't put nobody in the same sentence with Michael Johnson.
Speaker 3: Know that. I think it's distrespectful. Even when they say the weekend.
Speaker 6: Why didn't you stop him?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 5: No, you didn't you saw a thirty second clip down ante conversation.
Speaker 6: Yuess what six we that thirty minute clip? You saw an editor clip but me one time and you ran with it. Cliff, when they say I ran out on the Tony but I got roasted and left this thing. You ran with that, you couldn't wait. He was like, oh, we got him. And what happened was I was gonna kill Tony's podcast, right, and I had a sushi date and one of the best sushi spots in Texas. I was already in podcast for hours. I said, Man, I gotta get out of here. I said, I need to go to the bathroom, right, and I never came back. Oh, he got a hold of that editor and on the brilliant idiots, idiots, brilliant or whatever they're going, Yeah, the idiot brilliance, what is it?
Speaker 1: Brilliant?
Speaker 6: He couldn't. He was like, look at him and he ran. So I do know what the doctor video.
Speaker 5: But they did that on purpose, or they put Donnelle Rollins walks out on kill Tony podcast.
Speaker 3: But that's what people do. They put out the headline and they infend Michael Jackson's my question.
Speaker 5: I did defend Michael and then you left the white man go on, and he's.
Speaker 6: Not the white man.
Speaker 3: Andrew, Yeah, you're a white man.
Speaker 6: Why you had to say his name like that?
Speaker 1: What Andrew? Of course he's a white man.
Speaker 5: He's the way Michael Jackson and Beyonce.
Speaker 3: It's a forty minute clip, but just just Andrew did exactly.
Speaker 5: What he was supposed to do, because if you watch the clip, really in the beginning, he goes, oh, you know, I know how to get a rise out of people.
Speaker 6: He's a provocateur.
Speaker 3: That's that's fair to say.
Speaker 6: Yes, And that's what the podcast world is coming to. And I believe the podcast where has come to the point. You might not feel a certain way about something, but you know what pushes it down? You know what you built the crew off of it.
Speaker 5: I see where you're going, but I take it a step further because you're a comedian, so you can understand this.
Speaker 3: Humorous sarcasm is a lost art. Satire is a lost art.
Speaker 6: People don't respect it though, because they take everything too serious. That's right, that's what satire is told. Did he mean that he did a dead pain?
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 6: He's staying in your face, he's saying it. But my point to Taylor Swift, I want to go see one of our concerts, no joke, I want to see it. But when you talk about Michael Jackson, Taylor Swift, perfect example, you play a Taylor Smith song in the.
Speaker 5: Hood, Taylor Swift, Swift, Swift, Taylor Smith Man you went to high school, corrected me.
Speaker 1: Please, you don't see Adoc Beyonce show. No, I want to see about tailors ship. But you be talking about the qu' not paying attention to this interview. Maybe your focus on something else. Gotta call a lawyer or something. What true focus is?
Speaker 6: That's got the point.
Speaker 1: I'm a man getting them off you this morning, he said, all right, want on movie, got more with Donnelle when we come back. It's the breakfast club in the morning. Everybody is dej n V. Charlamagne the god. We are the breakfast club. We're still kicking it with active comedian Donell Rawler's friends of the room, Charlomagne.
Speaker 3: How long you've been making money doing what you do down now?
Speaker 6: Making money? Yes, okay, I've been doing it for over thirty years.
Speaker 3: But you've been a successful comedian for at least fifteen to twenty.
Speaker 6: I won't say I would say fifteen or ten. That's all depends on what you're that's a great run, a great This is the point I'm making. Okay with these kids that were like, Okay, you get popping for a couple of years whatever, that's cool, but try and see where your relevance is going to be thirty years from that. Absolutely, and that's that's the biggest thing. I'm just happy that I'm still in the game. People when they start, they have different things they want nowadays, like I want to be rich and I want to be famous. I never wanted to do that. Only thing I want to do was be good. And I realize and people don't think about that no more. Right, if you're good at something, you got the work ethics, you will blow up. And also being happy at the lowest level of your career. I mentor people the first thing says Donille, Oh what should I do? I'm like, first off, in entertainment, you have to be able to be happy being broke.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 6: If you can't find no happiness in the struggle, you're not going to get the rewards of me. If you think about the envy, you're very successful. Charlemagne. I hate to say it you're very successful. But when you share stories, hate to say it because I hate to say anything good about this. Okay, I got you haunted me in South Carolina, right. I was at his hotel and I went to the hotel. Everybody's like every time I go to there, like this, what's up of you, Charlemagne? I said, Charlamagne, I go to my hotel room this cover of one of the magazines, Charleston Magazine. I hated that, and then I was like here only the front page. I kept flipping and flipp It was more let me go get it this. No, but I lost my thought. You know what was I saying?
Speaker 1: He was talking about agism and you say no, you say I'm successful, Charlomage, succesful. I don't know where he was gonna geh.
Speaker 6: What I was saying was, but when you talk to your people, and people always they look at you like if you got everything, made a good life for itself as But I'm guarantee you when you talking to your friends and you're talking to people, you mentoring people, you don't talk about where you are now. The most fulfilling stories for you are the ones. This is what we did process I remember when we was in a Volkswagen bug. We was going here, we ran out of guests. Those are the stories and that's what people don't connect with anymore.
Speaker 5: Because you are absolutely right, and this is why I respect anybody who's been in it for a decade, like even all the youngins.
Speaker 3: Right when we talk about the DC young Fly just hilarious, and you know we started to I respect they started on social media.
Speaker 5: I'm with you, but you know what they did outside of social media, They went and they developed other skill sets like being on that stage and toil your point, me and Rodney BOMs just talking about this yesterday, I want some more work.
Speaker 6: Go ahead.
Speaker 5: You have to be good at something. You come from an era where you had to have some type.
Speaker 3: Of skill set. Correct, there's no skill set that have to be had no more.
Speaker 6: But in going back to what you said, you protect those two. You said Jesse Alaris, I remember years ago she's slid in my DM. I could tell it was somebody that was interested in community. This was the time when she probably had ten thousand followers.
Speaker 3: Right, you're from the same area.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And she was like, yo, old you blah blah blah blah, what do I need to do. And the only thing I said was get on stage. I said, get on the mic, and everything you need to learn about this business you're gonna learn from mic. There's no shortcuts, you know. But I respect her career because she put the work. No matter what you want to say of her, she put the work. You can be good at something, but if you don't have to work ethics, you're gonna be dead.
Speaker 1: But it's like what you said, you know, you have to be happy being broke right. And the reason I say that is is I started as a DJ right. It didn't matter if I was getting two hundred dollars a party, one hundred dollars a party. I enjoyed it like I was in my basement practicing. Same thing with you as comedy, same thing with Charla Maine with radio. It didn't matter. Now it's great to make money off of the things you love to do. A lot of these kids now do it for the likes. They go for the clout. What do you do it for this, which a lot of times is not longevity?
Speaker 6: And then you say something to them. The first they do is like you're old head. But no, I'm not saying that. I am from the old school, and I'm from place where you have to be good. I'm from a place where you had to have a skill set. You know what I'm saying. I had not an argument of conversation with a young lady like three or four years She said, I do comedy. I'm a comedian, and I was like, let me see some of your stuff. She put a punnel and she was like, oh, I got this clip. I was like, that's not a comedian. She said, yes, it is. I said, that's not a comedian. But she broke it down. She showed me the definition comedian is someone that entertains an audience through humor. So her definition is true to her, it's not true to me. Stand up. See when I was coming up, there was you didn't have to separate them. You didn't have to separate stand up comedian. Comedian admitted, you heard the word comedian. You was thought to be a stand up coming.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question outside of Dave, is there any comedian that you hate going behind.
Speaker 6: I don't want to say hey, because I've always feel the challenge is that to when people that I can't go behind for different reasons, I have a different type of energy. I will say, it's crazy you asked me that question, because it happened to me the other day and I haven't felt this pressure in a while. I was doing ro Yo show, mixtape show, shout out to Royal, and I was looking at the lineup and George Wallace.
Speaker 3: Oh o O g oh.
Speaker 6: It was blah blah blah blah blah, George Wallace down the l and I'm like this, I'm so caught up and watching an icon like a legend. He don't get his drops. Came up with the sign like George Waller's been a beast for years, one of the only black guys that held it a Las Vegas residency as long as he did, maybe like fifteen twenty years. But he's a beast any thing about it. At his age forty years, you can still tell he still loves it. He was on stage ripping, standing out and I'm like, oh you next still went up, did and did my thing, switched the energy up. But nah, I don't ever be afraid to go behind him. But there are comments. I saw I worked with Tony Roberts recently and I said, Tony, damn, I forgot how I feel to come behind somebody. They just ate the room up. These people I did with Bell Crawford is another one there are that ripped the rooms. I think after a while you get a certain amount of experience. You know how to either ride the energy or switch it. And I really believe pound for pound, I can go with anybody in the country.
Speaker 5: Let me say this, Donella is one of the funniest stand up comics in the world. Yes, I gotta say that or not. He'll be sensitive and say I never say anything good about him.
Speaker 3: You know. I say this all the time, even when he's not around.
Speaker 6: No, you don't.
Speaker 3: That's a lie.
Speaker 6: You don't. I just got to this point because of a lot of therapy.
Speaker 3: That's not true.
Speaker 1: I say it all the time. No, I've reced you on the nicest and I think I got a comedians. I think you and component of the two comedians I seen the most like. I must have seen you about fifteen fifteen times.
Speaker 6: And then you see me like this. What I tell people, You see me now working arenas, not because I'm signing arena because I'm with people. You see many these high profile shows, but you see me from like the Knakisaki days, the Manhattan properties. When it was really Oh.
Speaker 3: Did I where Caroline's Comedy Club?
Speaker 5: You talking about the hole in the wall. Get you talk about I'm talking about shooting outside. I was talking about, you know, pistols.
Speaker 6: We was trying to at Caroline's. It was a chiping circuit. We were trying to go from that to Caroline's. That was the right ambassadors. Caroline's Comedy seller like it was a lot of us. We did knock Kentucky's. And then one thing I say about black comedy, when we weren't accepted in different places, we create our own opportunity. Peppermint Lounge, perfect example. You know about the Peppermint Lounge.
Speaker 3: Yes, and everybody in their breakfast thing it was called the pepper Mill Low.
Speaker 6: Yeah it was. That was COVID in there before we even had a title for it. That's crazy, I'm sure, But Peppermint Lounge was. It was a workout ground. If you did Peppermint Lounge and you ripped pepperin Lounge, that was the approval. Or let them know that you would just as good as stepp down. Bob, Yeah, Bob some it's my guy. And when I did it, when I did an audition, for Peppermint Lounge. Royo Watkins was hosted. You get like seven minutes, and I was a young comic. I was only doing comedy for six months when I got the audition. I was on stage at seven minutes. I did five that I'm ripping, and Royo comes tocise that. He said, Bob loves you. You got the show. I immediately said thank you good night, because if iould have took a chance another two minutes and got booed something, it would have been taken right from done. Yep, I was gonna ask you.
Speaker 1: You know, recently people were mad at Steve Harvey for tweeting what santam comedian? Do you think it's not funny? Mail said, it feels like, first maybe he didn't post it with one of his handler, and two is pitting against other than of community.
Speaker 3: Do you think see was wrong for tweeting that because it's Steve Harvey? No Steve, but no.
Speaker 6: Because Steve Harvey, as successful as he is, he built his career off his stand up. So I still believe that he really is passionate about it. I don't know if he'll ever do it again, because it's so hard for him, the level and the way people see him. They see him as a straight family man like Pg. Thirteen. But Steve Harvey didn't start off like that, so I think he wouldn't be able to have the voice he wanted and maintained the deals for your money that he has.
Speaker 3: That's real, all right.
Speaker 1: We got more with Donnelle Rawlins when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning. Everybody is dj n V Charlamage to God, we are the Breakfast Club. We're still kicking with comedian Donnelle Rawlins Charlamagne.
Speaker 3: Now listen.
Speaker 5: We had o'coy up here right, and he said that he moved his baby mama in the house directly across the street from him, because you want to be.
Speaker 3: A great co parent. You're you're a great parent.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: I watch your hashtag all the time.
Speaker 6: But I never said who the narcissist was.
Speaker 3: I never can tell you.
Speaker 6: It's two sides. It's her side of my side. Okay, okay, some people know, but I'm gonna tell you and I talk about that. I'm a routine. One of the toughest things to do. Fortunately, you lucky that you never had to do that. But the reason why I say it's tough because you have this kid that you're raising, and then you still have emotional connection to that person, which sometimes hinders the relationship with your kid.
Speaker 3: You still love it?
Speaker 6: Do I still love it?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 6: I will always love her because I look at it. She gave me the best thing in my life. You know what I'm saying now, rekindling getting back together, that's non existent.
Speaker 1: So would you do?
Speaker 3: That? Was the question?
Speaker 1: Would you buy your ex a house across right next to you, right by the river?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I would, but it all depends on I'm gonna tell you somebody that an example of I think this might be too happy co parents.
Speaker 3: Wayne Brady, Wayne Brady, he's a y'all. Now.
Speaker 1: Wayne Brady just came out and said he's playing actually pan pan pants axually when.
Speaker 3: I were paying.
Speaker 6: I feel like that's a person like IM gonna have fun at any party like ain't okay, okay, we're going there. Ain't there, it's us.
Speaker 1: It's really y'all's death Days party over here.
Speaker 5: Anun can get before.
Speaker 6: Wayne Brady's a good guy.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm just saying, but man, any pronoun can get it T shirt and funny you should sell you.
Speaker 6: Get it pronoun is Wayne Brady gonna have to get it with him? But I'm lookingting. I used to think that was weird. His ex wife and his ex wife, either new husband or boys, they all coexisted together, Like that should be all right. Yeah, but that's weird because most people when it's that together, you say her anthem and you definitely don't want to broad to get happy before you.
Speaker 3: Man, you stupid.
Speaker 6: Let you do a breakup and you find out she got happy for you. Come on side. Break up and your wife is out there living her best life.
Speaker 3: Side, you gotta got happiness.
Speaker 1: You want to be like this. Brady was living in house right during COVID. He stayed with him during COVID.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but my point is, like I thought, I was like this, what type of relationship is this? Where they all was good? You know, that's extreme coporantive, But there are examples of people that make it work. You know. But the kid to keid to coprant or the breakup is when, like I'm telling you, the other.
Speaker 3: Person about to cry again. Man, No, no, no, he's really touching you.
Speaker 6: And when they start dating, when they start finding their happiness, then they don't have time with you. And when two people break up whatever. One person is out there still like you know, like trying to find himself and the other person's happy. That creates a lot of drama and it makes that person want to go with your rder. It's people out there, it's guys out there that that thing is. I'm gonna take her. I'm like, you know what, this is gonna be very hard to say. But if you want to take her, take the whole.
Speaker 5: Don't just take the book, take all the responsibility, take.
Speaker 6: The mortgage, take all that and take you.
Speaker 5: Don't just take the your family now, anybody take it.
Speaker 6: Take the whole chick, the whole queen, Take the whole queen.
Speaker 3: Something hell stupid man.
Speaker 5: Listen to Donnell's gonna be headline in the twenty twenty three New York Comedy Festival on November ninety eleventh.
Speaker 1: Right, that's a hard rock hotel, Hi rock Hotel.
Speaker 6: And then I'm gonna reshoot my special wife before you.
Speaker 1: Before that, can we getake I didn't take? Before you tell us that? Can we give away a pair of tickets?
Speaker 3: That's what Donall's here for. He's head and promote that and for to give away a pay of ticket but now can we give it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm really here for.
Speaker 6: I want to say hello to you guys, and it's a good week. And the reason why because good friend days. But I'm not name dropping to day. It's his birthday turns fifty. What you know, I'm the twenty.
Speaker 3: Fourth tomorrow his birthday tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, so I really came up here. It's a happy birthday to day. Also to say, make sure you check out lou Nell's Netflix killed.
Speaker 3: Somebody told they told me it's like on some I heard it's really good.
Speaker 6: And the reason why and I'm gonna tell you why. It is why and I don't have a problem promote my friends. Shout to earthquake. You did this and lou Neelle, Tony Woods is on deck this. Dave decided he wanted to do a series called The Home Team, and these were comedians that have been doing it for at least thirty years that have been passed up on that he felt needed opportunity right in the case, it was me. They it was me, Tony Wills, Lounell earthquake an earthquake.
Speaker 5: I saw y'all earlier this year, you Dave and christ and no Charleston. You called a body then always you ain't gonna do what you did. You ain't gonna do that, though one of them, one of them who no, I guarantee I won't believe you. I guarantee you don't believe you. And everybody had their phone, they might you did that, and everybody had their phone. You ain't gonna do that on it.
Speaker 6: They might cut it. I just might cut it. But that's gonna go. But I think what you Sometimes you don't people trying to tell you something. You don't actually see what they're trying to say, because it's too hard for you to take the truth. It's too hard for you to deal with. Somebody tell you and it's something you told me. You don't remember this story, and it's been part of my life for a long time. I tell other people I did a music video or something and this was me and you coming off a guey code and I was like I did with everybody. Do yo? Could you post this for me? I hate it? Twice? Could you post this for me?
Speaker 3: No posts?
Speaker 6: And I'm like, this is my man. Could you post it for me? No posts? Finally said downill build your own arc and they will come I don't know if you remember you telling me that.
Speaker 1: You told me that that's why you that's why you whole the whole mental therapy. The mental health started because you used.
Speaker 3: To say that a lot though build your own arc.
Speaker 6: But I'm will tell you what. But it made me so mad. I said, oh, I'm gonna build my own art. But still I like you.
Speaker 5: Still the post and I was terrorizing me on social media ever since over the arc.
Speaker 1: You know, what are you know? But let me ask you a question? Right, so I come support you. You play with me when I come to your show. Why do you never play with him when he comes to your show?
Speaker 3: I don't play with nobod anymore, and you play with me.
Speaker 6: First of all, you don't come to my shows a lot anything like that first one you coming show and when it when it comes down to tenants of a common show, I respect you because I will say you always pull up every time I did Caroline your show was Sunday, and the fact you used to come with your wife whatever like you and I can't with my wife.
Speaker 5: Two of your Caroline shows when this was years ago, this was one time I came into I want.
Speaker 1: To put you there.
Speaker 6: That's different.
Speaker 7: What you mean.
Speaker 5: You was on stage talking about how we're gonna get fired, and you see got no from Breakfast Club, and you made a whole joke talk about one day you walk in the radio station, you'd be like showing me.
Speaker 3: To God DJ Andvy Angelaye and then one day you hear DJ.
Speaker 6: That's right, it's a morning show with it.
Speaker 3: We don't know.
Speaker 6: Wait to tomorrow if you know about that life. Yep.
Speaker 1: But eight hundred five eight five, one to five, when we're giving away a pair of tickets.
Speaker 6: Now New York comes. I know I'm up at too early again. Came up here to wish slave with some of you guys, wish my brother. They spelled happy fiftieth birthday. Shout to Ricky Hughes. Got some big plans for her coming up. She's one of the best to do it, you know. And this is why I feel my career right now. I've been doing it for thirty years, but for some reason now it feels like something magical is happening. And that's because of a lot of things. The team. You know, you do this for a long time, but this person is in the right position. But now it feel like I'm surrounded by the right people, and it's about to go out of the atmosphere.
Speaker 3: And you're getting older and you're getting wider.
Speaker 5: That's what people don't understand about comedians, radio personalities.
Speaker 3: Whoever. If you truly I.
Speaker 6: Got to go, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I got another interview. You mad all right?
Speaker 5: Look, you know I'm trying to give you some problem. You know what I'm saying. I'll get yours. You couldn't wait to do that.
Speaker 1: That was down there, ladies and gentlemen. Bil Burg ain't calling you. Jesus christis down now.
Speaker 3: Rowlers is the breakfast logan board.
Speaker 1: Hello on five right now, eight don't drink five eight five one o five one. You get to hang out with donw Rawlings. Shot. He ran out of here when I was trying to give away them tickets. So very very overrated experience hanging out with Donnell Rawlins Way, I don't say that very overrated experience.
Speaker 3: Y'all may enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you want those tickets, call us up right now again. Eight 'n drink five eight five one o five one. We are the breakfast club. We got our guest hosts KICKI with us. So let's get to the rumors this.
Speaker 3: Hey, friends, you'll pretty make yourself at home.
Speaker 2: Okay, lay list.
Speaker 3: Are this is the rumor.
Speaker 1: Report around here away on the breakfast club. I run this.
Speaker 2: I just love that intra honey, Okay, I need that.
Speaker 6: I take it.
Speaker 3: You tell us that you can have it.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Taylor, And don't try to come for me after I take it. Don't try to sue me nothing. But you know, I gotta protect the bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh huh. But let's get into the team. We're talking about bags.
Speaker 1: Money.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 4: According to reports, Untee Wendy Williams is fighting for her life trying to get access to her coins. She has reportedly opened a secret bank account in an effort to divert any money that she makes moving forward away from Wells Fargo, where they froze her accounts when her financial advisor told them that she was of unsound mind. Now that's all according to a source. But the problem with this is Wendy can't figure out how to work the bank account.
Speaker 2: So she opened the bank account.
Speaker 4: She can't figure out how to use the app, she can't get a deposit, she don't know how to withdraw money. They're saying that like there was no reason for her to open his account because you don't know how.
Speaker 5: To use it.
Speaker 2: It's like real bad for her out here in these streets.
Speaker 1: I'm sad about it.
Speaker 4: There's also they're also saying, but I think the problem is everybody stealing her money.
Speaker 2: So that's why she's struggling with this.
Speaker 4: But she's also now trying to sell some of her personal items to her friends and family.
Speaker 2: But she only wants to except checks. Do y'all still write checks?
Speaker 5: She only wants to accept Chuck, Yes, financial team, right, Chuck, when when when it's necessary?
Speaker 4: We're so rich a financial team. Okay, Well I gotta get one of those. So, yeah, Wendy is in a lot of hot water, but we're gonna keep her all the list. You said you ain't gonna lie, okay. And other news, Nia Long is filing for full custody of her son with em I never say this man named right, but you know him?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Him.
Speaker 4: So she is now looking for full custody because Nia Long, you know, she ended her engagement with him after news broke that he allegedly cheated with her a fellow Celtic staff member, and according to reports, Nia is now looking for primary custody of their eleven year old son, Kez, saying that he does not take care of his.
Speaker 3: M What is full come to me for? Well, got to me and the father can't ever see the child.
Speaker 1: I think it's the majority of the time that the child is with whatever parent it is. And I think it has something to do with finances as well. It's how they pay the finances as far as child supporting all that other stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean an eleven year old child more than likely probably should be with the mother full time. I think, especially him, you know, because he starts he's coaching the Houston Rockets. Now, yeah, he didn starts soon. That's like, that's a six month commitment, seven month commitment traveling from city to city. You know, it's no stability for a child, especially with the eleven yeard child is supposed to be in school and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I mean, it would make sense.
Speaker 1: For me, I wouldn't want to give it up, though most people don't want to get that for financial means. For financial reasons, they won't give it up.
Speaker 2: But because just because he's a cheater doesn't mean he's a bad dad.
Speaker 3: That is very true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of times we put that in the box though. All right, let's move on some other news.
Speaker 4: Jennifer Aniston, she is back pedaling and twerking on down the timelines. In a recent interview with w s J magazine, she spoke on her her views of cancel culture. Jennifer Anderson said, I am so over canceled culture. I probably just got canceled by saying that I don't understand what it means.
Speaker 2: Is there no redemption?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't put everybody in the Harvey Weinstein basket.
Speaker 4: This is wild considering her take with the whole Jamie Fox situation, I know you gave her Donkey of the Day BACKGA, So now she's saying she doesn't believe in cancel culture. But she was quick to say I didn't mean to like that post because she didn't want to get canceled.
Speaker 3: It's the thing, man, I tell people this all the time.
Speaker 5: This whole system that we're in right now is the circular firing squad, and everybody gets to turn at some point. It's gonna be your turn in the hot seat. And that's why you got to show everybody grace because it's all canceled. This person and cancel that person until it is you and now you want grace. Now you don't believe in cancel culture no more.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Yes, even though she can't be canceled, she's already home.
Speaker 2: I just want people like that to stay off the Internet.
Speaker 4: Like if you're gonna like a picture and get you get so riled up by the Internet that you come.
Speaker 1: With her, you know, a post to retract that, like most people. Most people do it until they get attacked, and then they'll take it right back. Everybody's reacting to social media. We're literally getting online and letting social media do our thinking for us. Some people wake up in the morning and don't even have an opinion about something until they see what the popular opinion is on social media.
Speaker 3: That's just social media, you know what I mean. That's just what people are thinking over there.
Speaker 5: And that's not even the math majority of people math majority, and people are just quiet about things.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 5: We just hear this loud minority online, and that's what that's what we run with. So this loud minority told her something was wrong, and so she decided to stay with them.
Speaker 4: And we saw the whole thing with Jamie Fox. Now have y'all talked to him or seen him, because I know y'all got rich friends and stuff, and he was actually in Chicago healing. He came there for like, after his treatment and everything.
Speaker 2: He was in Chako.
Speaker 4: I couldn't find him nowhere, but he was on boats and stuff. I was on the search for Jamie.
Speaker 1: He was healing, he was healing. I think he hit me the DM one time with some prayer hands or something like that. But yeah, wow, because TMZ did a story and I was talking about, you know, Jamie Fox talking about sometimes it's good to stay off the internet. He needs to heal, forget what people have to say. If he's not right mentally and physically, what does it matter? So he just got to get right with himself, and it seems like he did. I'm happy for Jamie Fox. I'm happy he's out and about and enjoined life again.
Speaker 2: I'm glad he did. He came back light skinned too, he did. Y'all to see the video.
Speaker 5: Light skin jaere like Jammi Fox, that's definitely a clone. Know about her life, Jimmie Fox. The government ain't gonna do that.
Speaker 2: Be the one in Chicago.
Speaker 5: They might send you back a little slimmer and tremor. But they're not gonna change your complexity. Your complexion. That's too obvious. That's something different, that's too obvious.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you all ready for Drake's new album come out?
Speaker 2: I don't know when it's coming out, but it's called for All the Dogs.
Speaker 3: I hear balking. We have we have a yeah, digital guy.
Speaker 1: V Eli. Really n anybody.
Speaker 3: Ain't never met forty, ain't never met, ain't never.
Speaker 5: Met nobody from Ovo. He don't got him over there barking right now. Look look looking, I'll be walking in in the morning, said I met forty.
Speaker 6: I met for look at.
Speaker 12: Me?
Speaker 1: He got the picture pure to Drake Show, Drake Show. I think Drake was in town five days. I think he went to every show.
Speaker 4: Really, I went to the show with Chicago. And when I tell you Drake, it's all for a blur, like I don't know what he got going on. But I felt high when I left, and I don't do drugs.
Speaker 5: It was whatever day Drake dropped that cople. I'm getting off the elevator with Eli early in the morning, too.
Speaker 1: Are you ready for that? For All the Dogs? Something in the morning, boy, But I'm excited about it.
Speaker 4: I hope he's rapping. I hope he's uh, he's rapping and rapping. Another person back pedaling on the internet is JAMAI.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 3: We gotta go over.
Speaker 2: We do I do this all day.
Speaker 1: We'll be back in the second. But Charlamagnet, thank you for that room report. We give it a donk a two man.
Speaker 5: You know, the GOP presidential debate is tonight. Yes, some people, eight people made the stage. A lot of people didn't. One of those people that Larry Elder, he was up pigs to come in the front.
Speaker 1: Of have a conversation.
Speaker 3: Word Larry, don't do that.
Speaker 1: That's the song Larry Larry.
Speaker 3: That's my daddy name. Don't do that. I don't like that, Larry Larry.
Speaker 2: Can we just say forty dollars because that's what we look like.
Speaker 1: We'll have a conversation with Look, Larrey, we'll get to it. Next to the breakfast club. The breakfast club, your mornings will never be the same. Look at to turn a small bet into a big payday with DraftKings Sports Book, Same Game paul A, you can pocket more cash when you can buy multiple bets from one game. Download the app, sign up with code Envy and get a special offer. Restrictions apply. See DraftKings dot com Slash sports book for details.
Speaker 2: This is a miracle, there is no question.
Speaker 19: And there are problems in this country between police and community.
Speaker 3: Yes, you are are a donkey.
Speaker 19: The latest on that police killing of a black man, now the new developments in the death lea spawshooting rampage.
Speaker 10: Then Yesdy, it was a really bad day for him and this is what he did, and so we are in a state of emergency.
Speaker 5: Okay, White supremacist violence, it is always has been the number one threat to our society.
Speaker 6: But I'm also very proud that my wife is white.
Speaker 3: The Breakfast Club bitches.
Speaker 16: All right, trendy, please tell me why was I your Donkey of the day?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 5: Donkey today for Wednesday, August twenty third goes to mister Larry Elda and not just Larry Elder, all you faked supporters who let Larry Elder down. See Larry Elder was a guest here on The Breakfast Club last week, and he's more than welcome to come back. He was here because he's running for president of the United States of America, but also he was trying to make the GOP debate stage, which is tonight. In order to make the GOP stage, you have to meet the polling and donut requirements needed for the debate.
Speaker 3: Okay, eight candidates have done that. Larry Elder is not wanted them.
Speaker 5: When he was here last week I asked him about an op Eddie wrote, well, he discussed the R and C debate limits and he said that they are bad for the party and the American people.
Speaker 3: He feels the rn C has.
Speaker 5: Rigged the rules of the game by setting your criteria that is poorly designed and only establishment backed in billionaire candidates are guaranteed to be on stage. Can we flash back to that conversation from last week? Is this system holding your belt? Would you say it's a system holding you.
Speaker 20: I would say it's unfair. It seems to me this early the voters are there to decide this. I mean, twenty sixteen, there were seventeen or eighteen Republican candidates. Now there's thirteen. Somehow, some way, our republic survived and we could survive with thirteen candidates. I don't know why they have all this rule to eliminate certain people at this.
Speaker 3: Point, but rather than those systems can hold you back.
Speaker 20: You are, I'm gonna say, But rather than whin about it, Michael is to get on as many shows as I can, like yours. Urge people to go to Larryolder dot com. Give at least one dollar even if you want somebody else.
Speaker 3: Those systems can hurt you no matter how hard you work, right, Larry.
Speaker 5: But Larry said, instead of whining about it, he's gonna come on more shows like Breakfast Club and you know, just encourage people to.
Speaker 3: Work to Lord get him on that stage.
Speaker 5: Well, Larry Elder must have changed his mind because he is now planning to sue the RNC after failing to make the first primary debate. He posted on Twitter yesterday, I said it from the beginning that it appeared the rules of the game were rigged.
Speaker 3: Little did we know just how rigged it is.
Speaker 5: For some reason, the establishment leaders at the RNC are afraid of having my voice on the debate stage. As I told him last week, sometimes, Larry, no matter how hard you work, there are system systems in place that are just rigged against you.
Speaker 3: Okay, trust me, as Black Americans, we know this. You know this too. Okay.
Speaker 5: My question is when black people bring up systemic racism, institutionalized racism, whether you want to you know, whatever you want to call it, whether it's in the criminal justice system, or education, or healthcare, home ownership, food and security, whatever it is. We are told by the Larry Elders of the world not to whine about it, which is something we discussed a lot last week, and while we kept bringing it back to systems, because when things are systemically done to a people to put people in a certain condition, and it's gonna take something systemic to change it, which is why Larry Elder is saying he's going to sue the RNC. Now on Fox News on August eighteenth, Larry el just said he was still two thousand unique donor shy of the debates forty thousand minimum to qualify, a threshold he says as of August twenty, first he met. Larry Elder has also reportedly not met the rnc's polland requirement of at least one percent in three qualifying state and national polls. And that's all according to his Fox News interview on August eighteenth, But according to him, he has two. He did say he said he had two on Fox News. Well, political says otherwise. Okay, Political said he didn't meet the donor our polling requirements, and Larry said the committee only informed him after sending in his qualification package for the debate that polls from a specific polling company he used weren't valid. Hey, man, I don't know what's what. I'm just giving you us out there and letting you know. Larry Elder didn't make the debate stage and now he's suing the RNC. Personally, I think he should just work harder. Okay, we have some audio of larryl The TMZ called him at the airport yesterday, right right, let's hear it.
Speaker 21: As you can see, I'm at Players and Returner Rock here and was just informed by the RNC not qualifying for the day. Why even though I exceeded the forty thousand individual donations required allegedly, even though I signed the pledge to support throughdentual nominae, even though I submitted three poles where I was at least one percent, I was informed at one of the polls is not eligible. It's the Rassmussen poll, even though it's the most accurate goal in predicting that Donald Trump would win in twenty sixteen. They say it is affiliated with Donald Trump and therefore it is not eligible. So we're filing an emergency in juncton to get me up there. This is absolutely BS. One of the candidates, by the way, offered a twenty dollars gift attendvity for a one dollar donation.
Speaker 3: That apparently is okay.
Speaker 21: Another one offered a free air quotes Country Western concert for a one dollar donation.
Speaker 3: That part in the cock.
Speaker 21: It is designed and I dependent to make sure that Ronda Sanders is a nominated anybody other than Trump.
Speaker 3: This is BS. I will see you in Milwaukee out.
Speaker 5: Oh, Larry, ill to take it down the whole CMB listen man. The next GOP debated Steptember twenty seventh at a library named after Larry Elder's favorite president, Ronald Reagan. It's the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library, and it's in California, Larry Elder's home state. I don't think Larry Elders should sue because I don't believe it's the system holding him back. I believe he just has to work harder. Okay, you and your social media team and everyone who enjoyed you destroying the breakfast club last week. Just simply have to work harder boots the ground, and when those boots hit the ground, grab those bootscraps and pull yourself up.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: You can't wind and complain about a system being rigged. If you don't want Black Americans winding and complaining about systemic racism.
Speaker 3: Okay, then you have to continue to lead by example, Larry. Okay. And you can't complain about the R and C system either.
Speaker 5: Now, you're not making this an issue a race because you don't believe in systemic racism. And I don't believe this is an issue a race. It's an issue of corruption because that's what politics are. There's corruption on both sides, Democrat and Republican. But like I said to you when you were here, one party seems to still care about democracy. The other is leaning towards fascism. And by your own admission, it's a rig system. That's what happens in a fascist society.
Speaker 3: Okay. Ben Johnson also says he wants to do the RNC.
Speaker 5: He said in the statement that the RNC knew who they wanted on the stage from the beginning and who they wanted the band from the stage, and this is a flawed decision, of a poorly run process, of a corrupt organization.
Speaker 3: He also said that the.
Speaker 5: What is it the rast motion pole, that that pole has ties the former president Donald Trump and individual who is not even participating in the upcoming debate.
Speaker 3: Larry Eel just says he has no knowledge. You just heard him. He said he has no knowledge about whether or not Trump has ever worked with this poll.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Larry, you don't have knowledge on that. But no matter how much you deflect, you know what fascism is. You know what it looks like, and you know it's the rejection of democracy, the rule of law, and equal rights under the law, in favor of a strong man, a strong leader Donald Trump, who can maintain social order through the use of force.
Speaker 3: That is Trump. So of course the RNC knew who they wanted on stage. I don't know if Trump is connected to this poll or not.
Speaker 5: It wouldn't surprise me because in a party infected with fascism, to fight is always going to be fixed, just like in America for certain communities, to fight is always going to be fixed. And that's not being victim, that's just telling the truth. And if it's not telling the truth, then Larry, right now, you are being a victim. Okay, but I don't want you to.
Speaker 3: Be a victim.
Speaker 5: I don't know what the qualifications for the second debate are, but I do know that if you want to beat this system, Larry, you gotta work.
Speaker 3: Those bootscraps ain't gonna pull themselves up.
Speaker 5: Okay, get your people active, because y'all can post that clip of Larry Elder having an opinion about Joe Biden's you Ain't Black comments forty thousand times. But what Larry needed was forty thousand people to donate a dollar. Okay, there's over forty five thousand comments on Breakfast Club's YouTube page underneath the Larry Eld the interview. He easily has more than one percent support on those comments. But what Larry needed was to be polling at one percent in three qualifying state and national polls in order to make that debate stage tonight.
Speaker 3: Larry, your people got to get the bootscrap pulling.
Speaker 5: Okay, all that wining and complaining about myself and tesling and enviw the Democrats, that.
Speaker 3: Means nothing if you don't show up when it counts.
Speaker 5: Redirect that energy so Larry can make the GOP debate stage because the quote, Larry, I have very little patience for the message of victimhood.
Speaker 3: You are currently paid. Please let ring me mag give Larry Elda the biggest he hull he ha he ha.
Speaker 1: You stupid mother, Are you dumb?
Speaker 5: I'm genuinely disappointed because you can't destroy the breakfast club and not make the debate stage. Okay, they said, but Vick destroyed the breakfast club. Correct, he made the debate stage. Drop on the clues bomb forvik. Okay, all right, Larry, come on now, you know, make the most of the opportunity.
Speaker 3: Stop doing that. My middle name. You cut that out, all right? Stop that.
Speaker 5: That's very triggering and the child still has triggers because of stuff like that. Really, you cut it out?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, all right, well, thank you for that, donkey. Other day, be et, we'll see out them all be et. Now when we come back, let's talk zodiac signs. This is something that we've seen big on social media. I'm not into zodiac signs. I don't follow it, but yeah, Miami talks about her favorite zodiac sign.
Speaker 13: Go zodiac sign today, Sagittarius. What Sagittarius?
Speaker 10: I say Scorpios because they womanize us wrote zodiac sign.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna sell Virgo. They tell me if beach talk about your mama. I came, yeah, ma, mama and my daddy they both Virgos.
Speaker 3: Mona, stop it.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna say Unaquarius. You know I hate Aquarious. I never met an Aquaris, like for real, for real in your Aquarius. I mean I'd be like, hey, babe, you gotta go. I can deal with one Aquaries.
Speaker 13: That's not true.
Speaker 3: Y'all know.
Speaker 5: The gold zodiac sign is cancer. It's nurturing and loyal, protective cancers.
Speaker 2: Stop it emotional.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes we are, okay, yes.
Speaker 1: All right, Well let's open up the phone lines. Let's discuss eight hundred five eight five one O five one. Let's talk about a zodiac sign that you would date, that you are into it, then the zodiac sign that you're not.
Speaker 3: Y'all matchmaking this morning.
Speaker 1: This shout all the Virgos out there. It's almost our season. I just want to put that out there. That's right, Virgo season.
Speaker 2: I would pray for everybody in the studio.
Speaker 3: Do you like me? I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm a Sagittarius.
Speaker 3: I loved my wife's a Sagittary.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the queen.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's discuss when we come back. As the breakfast slogan warning the breakfast club.
Speaker 10: Go Zodiac signed today Sagittarius. What Sagittarius?
Speaker 13: I say Scorpios because they womanize us wrote Zodiac.
Speaker 2: Fine, I'm gonna sell Virgo.
Speaker 10: They tell me if beach talk about your mama, I came here. Mamma and my daddy they're both Virgos. Mm hmm. I'm gonna say Unaquarius. You know, I hate a Quaris. I never met a Aquaries, like for real, for real as I mean, I'd be like, hey, babe, you gotta gon do with one Aquaries.
Speaker 13: That's true.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I just want to let you know that Virgo season starts today, so shout to all the Virgos out there.
Speaker 5: I'm a person who's always been into astrology. You know what I'm saying because for as long as doctor remember, I've always been in the reading the newspaper, and you know, the astrology section was always in the newspaper. It was always close to the comic section, so I would read it. I would read about you know, being a cancer. I absolutely believe in you know, astrological signs compatibility, and I think you should go look it up.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. You're a Virgo. What is your wife envy?
Speaker 1: She's an Aquarius.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's look at February first. Let's look up Virgo.
Speaker 5: Let me see Virgo, Aquarius, Aquarius.
Speaker 3: How can I spell a Kumini but not Aquarius? Ain't that's crazy?
Speaker 5: I'm so hip hop Aquarius and Virgo Zodiac combat compatibility of Virgo and Aquarius love match. Their personalities can either crash or thrive due to the differences and perspectives that they hold in their lives. With Virgo and Aquarius, couple can bring out the best versions of each other just as easily as they can bring out the worst. The elements associated with Virgo and Aquarius are earth and air, respectively, which is somewhat conflicting in nature.
Speaker 3: Virgo has a rigid and pragmatic.
Speaker 5: Approach to life, which is accentuated by their attention to detail, perfectionism, and discipline defind a Virgo individual. On the other hand, Aquarius is a free spirited, fun loving sign who is just is driven towards success is Virgo, but both of them are completely different approaches in finding it.
Speaker 3: I am a cancer, My wife is a sad you're a sad.
Speaker 5: Yes, I am pekys you need to find you a cancer because Sagittarius cancer compatibility. Both signs are recognized for their sense of curiosity and for being straightforward and fair. Their shared affection will provide lots of fuel for conversation and deep comprehension of each other's reasons.
Speaker 4: Wow, but how does your wife deal with the sensitivity of a cancer? Because y'all are very sensitive and emotional, and Sagittaries we are very blunt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my wife been on me for twenty five years. So what's you know?
Speaker 5: The bluntness is such you stupid ass down, you know, shut your stupid ass up. Are totally ignore most of the time, is just totally ignoring because you know, yes, I'm gonna eventually get over it.
Speaker 1: So question, what's what's the compatibility between a cancer and virgo?
Speaker 3: I ain't even looking that up.
Speaker 5: Oh god, I'm not looking at what I'm gonna do that what's the answer? And virgo gay compatibility? That's what I'm looking at. That's what I'm actually good.
Speaker 3: Good. They have a thing called queer love magic Guy.
Speaker 5: Queer Love Magic Guy by Zodiac Signs said Virgo vibes the best with cancer. When it comes to long lasting love, both need to accept each other for who they are without judgments for it to work, which shouldn't be a problem for them.
Speaker 1: Who the time that they don't.
Speaker 3: Say all that? Now, put your stupid ass down.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, let's go to the phone line.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 14: Hey?
Speaker 1: This is Hey, Lookaya, good morning, good morning? What what zodiac sign is is the best? And what zodiac sign is the worst?
Speaker 14: For you, Mama DJ I'm gonna just say I call you you guys all the time, but today the start of you know, Virgo seasons song, I definitely have to say Virgos are the greatest of all time.
Speaker 1: I agree with you, y'all, all right, I can't argue with.
Speaker 14: You there when nursery we're caring. The only time to chocolate that bad side of us is when y'all process than that pet that we can be very petty Queen of Patty. Beyonce the Virgo, Michael Jackson's the Virgo.
Speaker 10: You can go on and out.
Speaker 5: Beyonce is petty. You know that, you know that I realized the most pettiest things. Beyonce did what that was record uh re record before I Let Go by Frankie Beverly. It makes you know that's the ultimate this song, that's a breakup song. You don't you know that right now? That is a breakup song. Before you can start that song off. I think you made me happy. So you got to think that was right around the whole lemonade time.
Speaker 3: That was her hit him on.
Speaker 6: That was.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, like, hey, hey, Sasha, what sign? What's zodiac sign?
Speaker 3: Is the best?
Speaker 1: What's the worst?
Speaker 9: The best sign today is a cancer?
Speaker 15: That period the best of everything. And I'm a leo, so I ain't even taking from my own sign the.
Speaker 12: Absolute worst come back taking the span off there.
Speaker 11: But it is Burgos, big trash, big tree.
Speaker 3: I tell you, I tell you, I tell you, big trash is crazy.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and five A five one O five. When we're talking zodiac signs this morning, what are the best one of the worst, let's discuss it's the breakfast club. Good morning, It's topic time called eight hundred and five five one five one to join into the discussion.
Speaker 6: With the breakfast Club, talk about it.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 1: Everybody is dj En v Charlamagne the God. We are the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: If you're just joining us, we're asking zodiac signs. This comes from a conversation from Young Miami and she was talking zodi X signs.
Speaker 13: Listen, go zodiac sign today. Sagittarius? What Sagittarius?
Speaker 10: I say Scorpios because they womanize us wrote the zodiac sign.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna sell virgo.
Speaker 10: They tell me if beach talk about your mama, came ma mama and my daddy, they're both virgos. Mm hmm. I'm gonna say Unaquarius. You know I hate Aquarious. I never met a Aquary. It's like for real, for real Aquarius. I mean I'd be like, hey, babe, you gotta go. I don't can deal with one Aquari's.
Speaker 13: That's not true.
Speaker 1: So we're asking eight hundred and five eight five, one on five one. One of the best zodiac signs and the worst. Kiki, what's what's the best, zodieax Son for you?
Speaker 2: I have to ride with myself. Sagittarius.
Speaker 4: We cool, we fun, we explorer, We we make the energy good. We like to have a good time and we fine.
Speaker 3: No debates there. My wife is the sagittary.
Speaker 1: See, and what's the worst for you?
Speaker 2: I'm Scorpio.
Speaker 4: Scorpios because they sneaky, They sneaky, they lion theaby just connived.
Speaker 1: That was how you know.
Speaker 5: His name?
Speaker 6: His name?
Speaker 3: I did listening to that. Man, she's talking about me? Man? What Jesus?
Speaker 2: Yeah, squirre Fiazzi.
Speaker 1: Right, let's go to the phone lines. I'm not even gonna try to say your name, brother, and.
Speaker 10: My name is?
Speaker 3: I tell you?
Speaker 9: Oh what, I'll tell you?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: What's the best sign? What's the worst signs?
Speaker 6: Sir?
Speaker 12: The best is cancer, you know, I'm cancering myself. But the worst Gemini?
Speaker 1: Come on now, why you don't like Geminis?
Speaker 12: They talked too much and then they they try to be smart.
Speaker 1: You know, I got to be smart ass, pretty smart ass. That's true.
Speaker 3: Okay's true?
Speaker 2: My little brothers a Gemini.
Speaker 1: Ashley, Good morning, Ashley, good morning. We're talking zodiac signs this morning. What's the best zodiac sign to date and the worst? So I'm very very Urgo season. What's your birthday? September second minus n Timber third.
Speaker 15: Sign for me? For me, I think the best signs are like tourists and sometimes aquarius. But the absolute worst are libras are totally bros.
Speaker 1: Let's wrong with libras.
Speaker 15: They're not right, baby, They're crazy, they're narcissistic psychos.
Speaker 3: She got two libras at the house to luck, she's basically saying to the youngest, to.
Speaker 5: The youngest, the laber. I think she talked about liber men though, Hello, who's this is Roger?
Speaker 1: Hey, Roger, good morning. That happened all right, Roger, Roger.
Speaker 3: Roger just fell into the multiverse. Roger just fell into an excursion.
Speaker 1: Encourage it like Star Wars. Roger, don't speaker, Damn.
Speaker 5: Hang them on, Roger before we get pulled into the wormhole too. Man, that sounds like you say you hang on? Who we get pulled into that wormhole?
Speaker 1: A Roger?
Speaker 3: Roger really might have just got abducted by earlier five on the radio.
Speaker 1: Now, Roger, he said he's a cancer and he's he married a burgo. I thought that would have been good for me and you. No, boy, shut up right, that's what he's saying. He's saying, virgos and cancers are good.
Speaker 4: No, y'all really like common law at this point, though, No, we're not. Y'all really are y'all got the little baby shower she has and everything?
Speaker 1: Hello? Hello, Hey, what's your name? Mama?
Speaker 8: All right, this is Janet and once again this year, I'm celebrating your card.
Speaker 9: Shelty, be after you there.
Speaker 1: I want hey, you bring the family out with you.
Speaker 9: And we are the most boylant, informational before abound. We loved people and will give you all we got.
Speaker 19: If you crossed up.
Speaker 1: Game, Okay, agree with you.
Speaker 15: It's a cancer.
Speaker 12: There you go because you love pass that's right, prom like when.
Speaker 14: You don't get that back to see to strike a stripe out And I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: My expel you ain't telling lies. Okay.
Speaker 5: I was just emotional the other day saying how much I love and don't get that love back.
Speaker 6: Oh okay.
Speaker 3: I was just having this conversation in my house the other day.
Speaker 1: What matter what love you're gonna get back?
Speaker 3: I was just in my feelings. It happens. It happens all the time. It happens every so often.
Speaker 1: What happened to don't even remember?
Speaker 5: And that'd be the worst part when your wife asked you what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: And you really don't even know, you just feel it. I I just feel like I ain't getting the love back.
Speaker 1: That's the cancer you want to love back.
Speaker 3: Now, I get plenty of love, I do. I get.
Speaker 5: I get a lot of love. I probably get more love than I deserve to get. But I give you the love. I felt like that the other day. Now, No, I don't you know.
Speaker 3: We have the best long term love match too, by the way, I looked it up on Queer Love Match.
Speaker 5: Guy, I'm serious, I'm talking my mom.
Speaker 3: Best match.
Speaker 5: Yeah, best long term love match. Virgos vibe the best with cancer.
Speaker 4: And y'all know I'm a minnesot off the internet, like I got my little certificate to know. So y'all want to make this official right here, right now.
Speaker 3: In New York. Probably is I don't know.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, when we come back, we got the room report what we talk about.
Speaker 4: Give us a little a lot honeys, NICKI minaj out here paying bills for the people.
Speaker 2: I might need to hit up.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll get into all that when we come back. Keep a locked.
Speaker 3: This the breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, the breakfast Club, right morning, everybody in Steve J. M. V. Charlomagne, the God. We are the breakfast Club. We got our Kiki here. She's our guest co host from Shot Toown Chicago. Yes, and let's get to the room's.
Speaker 3: Hey, friends, you'll fret to make yourself at home.
Speaker 2: Okay, say last.
Speaker 5: On your body.
Speaker 3: This is the report around here on the breakfast bluff.
Speaker 2: Now let's get into these rumors.
Speaker 5: Child.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, we're keeping it fluffy and find in the room report child.
Speaker 4: But let's get right into it because Nicki Minaj is out here doing the lord's work, and that's paying people's bills. On a recent TikTok Live, Tokyo Tony openly celebrated when she received the gift of a lion. Now, guys, a lion is a gift that you get on TikTok Live. But you have to spend a lot of money to get this gift. So it's not just a regular little TikTok gift. It's a good TikTok gift that is over five hundred dollars. Now, Tokyo got extra excited when she realized who the money came from.
Speaker 2: Let's take a listen.
Speaker 22: That's electric bill almost, y'all, a lyon, there ain't no mother.
Speaker 11: It's Nikki.
Speaker 6: Nikki Nikye I had to do that one time.
Speaker 10: It's so sweet, Thank.
Speaker 5: You, Nikki.
Speaker 3: One was it really Nicki Minaj? And two what prompted that?
Speaker 4: Well, she was on live streaming and probably you know, they stream to get money and Tokyo is always vocal about needing money, trying to pay her bills.
Speaker 2: She drives around in random cards. It's just it's always chaotic.
Speaker 4: But hopefully it really was Nicki Minaj because if you're just out here giving Tokyo Tony five hundred dollars and you regular like me, that's not smart.
Speaker 3: But it got really.
Speaker 4: Weird because we got really weird because not long ago, Tokyo Tony had some other thoughts about miss Nicki Minaj.
Speaker 22: Let's hear that another week, Nikky mother minage. I want to smack that, I want to take I want to step back and as like that.
Speaker 2: Now for those asking, Tokyo Tony is a libra?
Speaker 6: Now is that a lead?
Speaker 5: A try?
Speaker 1: Y'all know?
Speaker 4: Any?
Speaker 3: I mean I got too young at the house, but I don't know what's Nicki Minaj.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's that.
Speaker 3: I like that game.
Speaker 1: Oh you're gonna talk all this this, but you need you need a little his little son here, little son nick.
Speaker 3: Better than me.
Speaker 1: I ain't blessing, but see what it did.
Speaker 5: It might do something for your grandma. Stupid, do something for your grandma, the mom. You know I ain't doing nothing for you.
Speaker 1: A week ago you was. I f that this this week is nicky, nick and nikky.
Speaker 5: It makes it worse when you do something. If you do something nice for the mama and the grandma. Boy that that macawbie boy so sweet, ain't it?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 5: That river?
Speaker 3: Trust me? Trust me on that one.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna do that. Just the mama donate a little.
Speaker 5: Something to her grandma. Mama, man, the one of your haters. Watch that they drive drive crazy, really because the mom and grandma gonna talk about it, especially Grandma.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do that then telling you then grandma got PayPal.
Speaker 3: Uhisam got well fog o accounts. That's what.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna do that today.
Speaker 2: Hey, gun played grandma Mike could use something.
Speaker 1: But girl, just start with you what that's wrong with you?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but home to this. The firefest is back, y'all going.
Speaker 1: I didn't go the first one.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you didn't because you might not have made it but Billy McFarland took to Instagram to announce Fire Festival too.
Speaker 2: This is clearly a scam.
Speaker 4: But anyway, before we listened to the audio for this announcement, let me remind you of who Billy really is. He was the promoter for the Fire Festival who pleaded guilty to fraud and was sentenced in October twenty eighteen to six years in federal prison as a result of his original botch Fire Festival. Now this is at festival when he tried to take Joe Rule down with him. Okay, and I don't play about joa Rule, but anyway, he was talking.
Speaker 3: Yes, I.
Speaker 5: Love rude people act like Joe Rule a chump out here, j Rul a whole legend y.
Speaker 2: Yes he is an he Steel fan.
Speaker 4: But anyway, let's get into this announcement from miss the Billy McFarland EXCEP guys.
Speaker 19: This is a big day because as of right now, Fire Festival two tickets are officially on sale. It has been the absolute wildest journey to get here, and it really all started during the seventh month stint in solitary confinement.
Speaker 3: I wrote out this fifty page plan.
Speaker 19: Of how would take this overall interest and demand and Fire and how would take my ability to bring people from around the world together to make.
Speaker 1: The impossible happen?
Speaker 19: But how would find the best partners in the world to allow me to be me while executting Fire's vision to the highest level. And finally, today we are announcing Fire Festival two. We spoke to people as far away as the Middle East and South America and ultimately we decided that Fire Festival two is coming back to the Caribbean. We were targeting Fire Festival two for the end of next year. In the meantime, we'll be doing pop ups and events across the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, far all over billings announcement you and no, what about if Andy's gonna be the again?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what you're gonna do for that water?
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna do it. I just think sometimes you have to let things go.
Speaker 5: Like the worst promo for Fire Festival two was Fire Festival one, correct, all right? At least name it another element al water or festival something that fire is extinguished.
Speaker 2: There's no real date, there's no real location. And this man happened.
Speaker 1: It was the first time there was no real location.
Speaker 3: This is no real date.
Speaker 4: We're still outside though with it. He U is charging people up to five hundred dollars for pre sale tickets. This is crazy, Jeuz.
Speaker 2: You gotta be real dumb, But okay, could you could build.
Speaker 3: A whole festival around Andy though? What they call it the Firehead Festival? All right?
Speaker 1: And that is your rumor report your reception. We come back. We got the People's Choice mixed eight hundred. You guys are crazy, eight hundred five eighty five on five won for your requests. What's wrong with y'all? It's the Breakfast Club for everybody's j n V. Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Kiki is here our guest co hosts. And I think there's three days left to my car show out in New York, New Jersey's my last car show of the year and I can't wait to see you guys. Of course, it's all types of different cars and activations and stuff for the kids. Who're gonna have backpacks for the kids. Dwight good and Dot gud is gonna be there on Sunday for the Old School Day, So shout to ex met Dwight Gooding. Our own DJ RED is gonna be DJing and spinning and we're gonna have a bunch of things. There's gonna be rides, games, jumpy shout the Monster Energy they're gonna be doing. They bring the Bite Exhibition and they're gonna be doing tricks and flips and shout to Lincoln Tech. They're gonna have activations and of course cars cost cars, a bunch of celebrity cars. It's a family fun day. So if you're looking at something to do with your family that's safe, come on out and I can't wait to see you guys this weekend. There's two day passes or one day pass, whatever you're comfortable with, whatever day you can come and I can't wait to see you. And my daughter London wanted to remind you guys that she's gonna be selling bracelets there that Sean. You know, I brought bracelests up here for Charlomagne that my nine year old at the time is making, and Charlomagne brought none. She said, there's no horse connected to it.
Speaker 4: Are you that coworker that don't buy the girl Scout cookies, don't support the kids?
Speaker 3: No, I'll buy that because that stuff you're having a cause connected to it. You know what I'm saying. This didn't have no cause.
Speaker 5: He wanted a cause to it, and and he just came in here selling bracelets, talking about you know, his daughter is selling bracelets.
Speaker 3: You know, don't. I don't believe he wanted a cause.
Speaker 4: Why not think about it, though, Envy, If you tried to sell me something, I probably wasn't bad either, because you.
Speaker 2: Know what you too rich at.
Speaker 6: It's not missed.
Speaker 1: My bracest is creating entrepreneurship for a nine year old.
Speaker 4: You should have brought her up here and let her ring it around you. Why not the right salesman, matter of fact, give me the BRACELESTI is selling for.
Speaker 1: That's right, I look poor.
Speaker 2: So they're definitely buying for my attach.
Speaker 3: Your calls to it.
Speaker 1: If you attach a call to attach your course, now you want me to lie business?
Speaker 2: Feed the big girls. That's our calls, all right?
Speaker 1: When we come back, we got the positive notice the Breakfast Club. Good morning order everybody. It's DJ n V Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. KI, can we appreciate you for joining us? You're going back tomorrow, I.
Speaker 2: Mean that's what they said. I hope they let me in again.
Speaker 1: I really like it here, you like it?
Speaker 4: Okay, it's real answers smell good, y'all. Didn't let the foes in the dough?
Speaker 1: Yes we're here, okay, all right? Well you got a positive no shadow mine?
Speaker 3: Yes, can't get crazy. Evil never wins. Always remember that evil never wins. And that's why the.
Speaker 5: Blessed on beef with the Miserable Breakfast Club bitch, is you gonna finish?
Speaker 6: Or y'all dumb