Speaker 1: This is a miracle.
Speaker 2: There is no question that there are problems in this country between police and community.
Speaker 1: Yes, you are a donkey.
Speaker 2: The latest on that police killing of a black man, now the new developments in the deadly spatshooting rampage.
Speaker 1: Then you say, it was a really bad day for him, and this is.
Speaker 3: What he did, and so we are in a state of emergency.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: White supremacist violence is always has been the number one threat to our society.
Speaker 2: But I'm also very proud that my wife was white.
Speaker 1: The Breakfast Club, bitch, Turris Frenny, please tell me why was I your Donkey of the day.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Donkey today for Wednesday, August twenty third goes to mister Larry Elda and not just Larry Elder, all you fake supporters who let Larry Elder down. See, Larry Elder was a guest here on the Breakfast Club last week, and he's more than welcome to come back. He was here because he's running for president of the United States of America, but also he was trying to make the GOP debate stage, which is tonight. In order to make the GOP stage, you have to meet the polling and donor requirements. Needed for the debate. Okay, eight candidates have done that. Larry L Dies not wanted them. When he was here last week I asked him about an op Eddie wrote, Well, he discussed the RNC debate limits and he said that they are bad for the party and the American people.
Speaker 1: He feels the rn C.
Speaker 3: Has rigged the rules of the game by setting your criteria that is poorly designed and only establishment backed in billionaire candidates are guaranteed to be on stage. Can we flash back to that conversation from last week? Is the system holding your Belad would say it's a system holding you.
Speaker 4: I would say it's unfair. It seems to me this early the voters are there to decide this. I mean, in twenty sixteen, there were seventeen or eighteen Republican candidates. Now there's thirteen. Somehow, some way, our republic survived and we could survive with thirteen candidates. I don't know why they have all this rule to eliminate certain people at this point.
Speaker 1: But rather than those systems can hold you back back, you are.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say. But rather than why about it, Michael is to get on as many shows as I can, like yours. Urge people to go to Larryolder dot com give at least one dollar, even if you want somebody else.
Speaker 3: Those systems can hurt you no matter how hard you work, right, Larry. But Larry said, instead of whining about it, he's gonna come on more shows like Breakfast Club and you know, just encourage people to.
Speaker 1: Work towards getting him on that stage.
Speaker 3: Well, Larry Elder must have changed his mind because he is now planning to sue the RNC after failing.
Speaker 1: To make the first primary debate.
Speaker 3: He posted on Twitter yesterday, I said it from the beginning that it appeared the rules of the game were rigged.
Speaker 1: Little did we know just how rigged it is.
Speaker 3: For some reason, the establishment leaders at the RNC are afraid of having my voice on the debate stage. As I told him last week, sometimes, Larry, no matter how hard you work, there are system systems in place that are just rigged against you. Okay, trust me. As Black Americans, we know this, so you know this too, Okay. My question is when black people bring up systemic racism, institutionalized racism, whether you want to you know, whatever you want to call it, whether it's in the criminal justice system, or education, or healthcare, home ownership, food and security.
Speaker 1: Whatever it is.
Speaker 3: We are told by the Larry Elders of the world not to whine about it, which is something we discussed a lot last week, and while we kept bringing it back to systems, because when things are systemically done, two of people to put people in a certain condition, and it's going to take something systemic to change it, which is why Larry Elder is saying he's going to sue the RNC. Now on Fox News on August eighteen, if Larry Elder said he was still two thousand unique donor shy of the debates forty thousand minimum to qualify, a threshold, he says as of August twenty first he met. Larry Elder has also reportedly not met the rnc's polling requirement of at least one percent in three qualifying state and national polls. And that's all according to his Fox News interview on August eighteenth, But according to him, he has two He did say he said he had two on Fox News.
Speaker 1: Well Political says otherwise, okay.
Speaker 3: Political said he didn't meet the donor or polling requirements, and Larry said the committee only informed him after sending in his qualification package for the debate that polls from a specific polling company he used weren't valid. Hey man, I don't know what's what. I'm just giving you us out there and letting you know. Larry Elder didn't make the debate stage and now he's suing the RNC. Personally, I think he should just work harder. Okay, we have some audio. The TMZ called him at the airport yesterday, right right, let's hear it.
Speaker 1: As you can see.
Speaker 2: I'm at play X in routnar Rowview and was just informed by the RMC that I'm not qualifying for the de pay Why even though I exceeded the forty thousand individual donations required a leegendly, even though I signed the pledge to support through eventual nominee, even though I submitted three poles where I was at least one percent, I was informed at one of the polls is not eligible. It's the Rassmussen poll, even though it was the most accurate poll in predicting that Donald Trump would win in twenty sixteen. They say it is affiliated with Donald Trump and therefore it is not eligible. So we're filing an emergency in Juncton to get me out there. This is absolutely BS. One of the candidates, by the way, offered a twenty dollars gift attenp Get for a one dollar donation that apparently is a pay. Another one offered a free air quotes country Western concert for a one.
Speaker 1: Dollar donation that apparent in the cape.
Speaker 2: It is designed and I opendon to make sure that that ron Is Sanders is nominated anybody other than Trump.
Speaker 1: This is BS. I will see you.
Speaker 3: In Milwaukee out Oh, Larry ell to taking down the whole CMB. Listen man the next GOP debate September twenty seventh at a library named after Larry Elder's favorite president, Ronald Reagan. It's the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library, and it's in California, Larry Elder's home state. I don't think Larry Elders should sue because I don't believe it's the system holding him back. I believe he just has to work harder. Okay, you and your social media team and everyone who enjoyed you destroying the breakfast club last week to simply have to work harder. Boots the ground, and when those boots hit the ground, grab those boots. Scraps and pull yourself up.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: You can't wind and complain about a system being rigged. If you don't want Black Americans whining and complaining about systemic racism, okay, then you have to continue to lead by example, Larry.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: And you can't complain about the R and C system either. Now, you're not making this an issue a race because you don't believe in systemic racism. And I don't believe this is an issue of race. It's an issue of corruption, because that's what politics are. There's corruption on both sides, Democrat and Republican. But like I said to you when you were here, one party seems to still care about democracy. The other is leaning towards fascism. And by your own admission, it's a rig system. That's what happens in the fascist society, okay. Ben Johnson also says he wants to see the RNC. He said in the statement that the RNC knew who they wanted on the stage from the beginning and who they wanted the band from the stage, and this is a flawed decision of a poorly run process, of a corrupt organization. He also said that the what is it the rast motion pole that that pole has ties the former president Donald Trump and individual who is not even participating in the upcoming debate.
Speaker 1: Larry Eel just says he has no knowledge. You just heard him.
Speaker 3: He said he has no knowledge about whether or not Trump has ever worked with this poll. Yeah, Larry, you don't have knowledge on that. But no matter how much you deflect, you know what fascism is. You know what it looks like, and you know it's the rejection of democracy, the rule of law, and equal rights under the law, in favor of a strong man, a strong leader Donald Trump, who can maintain social order through the use of force. That is Trump. So of course the RNC knew who they wanted on stage. I don't know if Trump is connected to this poll. What wouldn't surprise me, because in a party infected with fascism, to fight is always going to be fixed, just like in America for certain communities, to fight is always going to be fixed. And that's not being a victim, that's just telling the truth. And if it's not telling the truth, then Larry, right now you are being a victim, Okay, But I don't want you to be a victim. I don't know what the qualifications for the second debate are, but I do know that if you want to beat this system, Larry, you gotta work.
Speaker 1: Those bootscraps ain't gonna pull themselves up.
Speaker 3: Okay, get your people active, because y'all can post that clip of Larry Elder having an opinion about Joe Biden's you Ain't Black comments forty thousand times. But what Larry needed was forty thousand people to donate a dollar.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's over forty.
Speaker 3: Five thousand comments on Breakfast Club's YouTube page underneath the Larry Elder interview. He easily has more than one percent support on those comments. But what Larry needed was to be polling at one percent in three qualifying state and national polls in order to make that debate stage tonight. Larry, your people got to get the bootscrap pulling. Okay, all that winding and complaining about myself and Teslin and Enterview the Democrat that means nothing if you don't show up when it counts. Redirect that energy so Larry can make the GOP debate stage. Because the quote, Larry, I have very little patience for the message of victimhood. You are currently peddling. Please let ring me mag give Larry Elder the biggest he hull.
Speaker 1: He ha he ha, you stupid mother, Are you dumb?
Speaker 3: I'm genuinely disappointed if you can't destroy the breakfast club and not make the debate stage. Okay, they said, but Vick destroyed the breakfast club. He made the debate stage. Drop on the clues bomb for Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: Larry, come on now, you know, make the most of the opportunity. Stop doing that. My middle name.
Speaker 3: You cut that out, all right, stop that. That's very triggering and the child still has triggers because of stuff like that. You cut it out.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well, thank you, Larry. All right, well, thank you for that. Donkey. Other day, be et, we'll see how the mall be et.
Speaker 3: Donkey today is brought to you by the law office of Michael s Lambisoft. Don't be a donkey. Dot pound two fifty on your cell and say the bull. If you've been hurt in a construction accident, that's pound two five ozero from your cell and say the bull.