Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what's y'all don't know y'all bad at all at all. So don't give them black the bus busses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listening to to.
Speaker 3: I don't joy Joy.
Speaker 4: You know you.
Speaker 5: Love?
Speaker 6: You gotta turn well.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 3: I got to turn the mout, turn my probably got to turn the mouth.
Speaker 2: The word of the money.
Speaker 4: Jo.
Speaker 6: Look, come.
Speaker 7: Come out you think, Uh huh? I sure, well, good morning everybody. You are listening to the voice, come on dig me now, one and only Steve Harvey got a radio show. Man o man o man. I thank God for it. I thank God for all he's done for me, for all the little things that I oftentimes failed to thank him for that I take for granted for you know, I was talking the other day to a buddy of mine. We had gotten to this conversation about God and and in the conversation we had narrowed it down and we were talking about changing the way we are as people. You know that everybody has to change. You know, nothing stays the same. Everybody changes, and a lot of these changes can be for the good, and a lot of them are just they just with time. You know, sometimes it's aging that changes us. But no matter how old you get, you still have the ability to improve as a person. You may not have the footspeed you used to have. You may not be as agile as you used to be. Your energy level may not be what it used to be. Your desire to do some of the things that you used to do may be gone.
Speaker 5: The thing that.
Speaker 7: Doesn't have to change and will not change is you. You have the ability to continue to grow as a person, even when far the time and nature has taken its course. We were talking about everybody can change and everybody has the right to reinvent themselves as they get older, and I equated it to jumping out of an airplane. You know, there are some people man who get to a certain point in their life and they and they jump from the airplane is now almost a stunt of some kind. It's almost like they lifed and got out of control. You ever seen somebody jump out an airplane and the parachute don't open, and they life start and it seems like they start spinning and tumbling and they can't get it together. And I've seen some mid air rescues before. But then there are times when you know when it hasn't worked. You know, you jump out that airplane and at first it's fun. I've never scot dived before, but I would imagine when you first jump out of an airplane that they people describe it as a a sense of being free, and it's exhilarating when you first jump out the plane. But if you pull that cord and nothing happens. That never happened to me. But I can only imagine the panic that's got to set in because no matter how fun it was a moment ago, the flying over to one another, holding hands in the air, the breeze, the descent, the feeling of all of a sudden, if you reach for that cord and it's not there, you're suddenly spinning out of control. And that's what happens in a lot of people's lives. When you first start your life, you jump out the plane, You free, you young, you ain't got nothing to war about it. But then you get to a certain point in your life when you go, okay, I'm gonna pull the cord now. And pulling the cord is an important thing because here's the analogy my friend gave me. He said, man, use your mind like a parachute. It works better when it's open. Well, see what happens with a lot of people is they in life. They jump out the plane and they having this free fall and it's fun for now. But they get to a certain point in their life where they got themself in a situation, or they've had a little bit too much fun a little bit too long, or you know, they wasn't open to nothing and they just did what they wanted to do, or they started getting involved with drugs or drinking, or started running with the wrong people. See you jump out the plane. At first, you're free falling this fun, but then after a minute, man, something happens and they realize whoa and they reach for the cord, and the chord don't work.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 7: Now you're in the panic stricken situation. And my suggestion that what I've learned from the analogy that my friends shared with me is that we all the sooner we can open our minds to God, the sooner we could develop that relationship with Him. It's like pulling the chord and opening a parachute. If you open up your mind to God, God is like a parachute. You know, God can slow your descent. God can turn this out of control freefall into a nice ride for you. See, that's what happened to me. I was spinning out of control. I had gotten myself into a point man where I wasn't doing real good. Oh, y'all would look at me and think, man, stevee man. Now I wasn't doing real good. I had spun out of control. I was in a free fall, and I reached for the chord, but I was so far away the chord didn't open. Then I went to him and I pulled the chord. When I went to God, I pulled the cord and open and he slowed my descent.
Speaker 1: And this is what I just believe.
Speaker 7: I don't believe now that I age as fast as I was aging, because I got that parachute open. Now, you know, I take better care of myself, eating, I work out more. Now you know I'm not out of control. I have a direction now that win. Then got up under that parachute a little bit, you know, And now I'm I'm going You know, I'm still getting older, you know so, but the descent is so slow. Now I'm able to enjoy the ride. I'm guiding my parachute over. Sometimes we go over to to a vacation spot over here, we float back over to it. But you know, I'm still getting old. I'm still going down. But the descent because I've opened my mind to God, the parachute has slowed my descent. And now I'm rocking back and forth. But I ain't spending out of control no more. You know, I'm able to enjoy the view now. You know, when you jump out that plane and you pull that cord and it don't work, you ain't looking at the view no more. You're thinking of only one thing. How can I slow this down? Well, now I'm able to enjoy the view. I'm able to see all the beautiful things on the horizon that God has for me. I'm able to see all the beautiful things around me that He's provided for me over these years. Because I've slowed my descent. I use my mind like a parachute. It works better when it's open. Open your mind to God, and so you can see the view, so you can slow the descent, so you can stop the out of control free fall that you've been on. That you can get your life together and see everything out on the horizon that God has for you. You know, It turned out to be a very true statement your mind. If you use it like a parachute, it works better when it's open.
Speaker 1: Y'alling show.
Speaker 5: Wake up, wake up, wake up, rising shine. This is Steve Harvey Morning Show. That's right. This is the voice of the nephew. Nephew tied me holding it down. Wake up, wake up. This is a celebration week for yours, truly. This is the celebration week for yours truly.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 5: So I'm waking up with that kind of excitement, that kind of love. Ah, that just that, that feeling, that feeling. All right, Thursday is one year cancer free, one year cancer free. I will be ringing the bell on Thursday. You don't understand what I'm talking about. What I said, MD Anderson Hospital, Houston, Texas. The nephew gets to ring the bell on Thursday moment. So I'm gonna be celebrating all week long, probably all year long, but but right now I'm in the week of So welcome to the Steve Harvey Morning Show, and welcome to the celebration. And everybody is here. Shirley Sprout, Barry Mississippi, Monica, Call of Farrell and the One and Only Kill junior boys space. Uncle Steve is out and we're gonna hold it down while how about that everybody good.
Speaker 1: That would break relations?
Speaker 2: That the bell on Thursday?
Speaker 4: M D M.
Speaker 8: Yes you are serious this week?
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, yeah, they're gonna have to watch me. I want to steal the whole bell, ringing every day, ringing everythinging it all all the way back home. What is he doing with that bell.
Speaker 2: Like everything, ring his bell?
Speaker 1: At this time last year, we were we were praying.
Speaker 9: Jesus were deep still are but I'm just saying there, yeah and Tommy, everybody else out there that is cancer free, survive us.
Speaker 2: We're ringing the bell for them too.
Speaker 5: This week, were ringing the bell for them. If you if you can't ring a bell, blow your home, do what you can do. Put some pots together, yes yeah.
Speaker 8: Or if you ring that liberty bill right on, climb all the way up there.
Speaker 2: All your music bill you're bringing, you're playing bell, b of de vote, just bail.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So this is a celebrated celebration week, Man celebration week. I am grateful, I'm humble, I'm thankful and blessed.
Speaker 10: Lord today you've changed, right, you have changed. I'm just trying to find because you're still holding grudge because you know before you would hold grudgy, wouldn't let stuff go real grudgy.
Speaker 1: With it.
Speaker 5: You know what. I quit looking at it like that. But but I hold people accountable though I do hold you accountable.
Speaker 2: No, I mean he ain't changed your I say that.
Speaker 1: I say that.
Speaker 5: I said I whole people account of.
Speaker 2: Now you cantl free and still holding grudges, I'm.
Speaker 5: Not now, Well, let me just put it this way.
Speaker 1: Okay, another question.
Speaker 5: I will whoop your hands if you start something.
Speaker 10: I'm just saying I will change you just answered my question because you know you were the hot head on the show.
Speaker 1: You were the hot head.
Speaker 2: You're ringing bells and Dan you ready to fight, like ready, like it's a boxing match.
Speaker 11: Ready.
Speaker 10: See, we need to do some more praying. We need to do some more praying. Congratulations nephew cancer free one year. Coming up in thirty two minutes after the hour, we will hear from the nephew as he runs that prank back right after this.
Speaker 2: I got that hot.
Speaker 10: You're listening Hardy Morning show. It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back. What you got for his nest.
Speaker 5: Your trash stinks the way we do it. If it's a too if it's too much, you need to get you some clonoxs and go out there and spread it up, pull it all in there.
Speaker 12: Hello.
Speaker 11: Hello, Hey, I'm trying to uh, I'm trying to read swerve. Yeah, this is me. Hey, how you doing?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 11: I'm wanting I'm one of your neighbors, but i'm I'm I'm one street over from you. You over the off uh you River drive? Yeah, that's right? Who is this rico?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 11: How you doing? I'm one of your neighbors on the next street. Oh, how you doing?
Speaker 13: Okay, I'm doing good.
Speaker 4: But how how you get my number?
Speaker 11: One of the neighbors on your block gave me the number. Man. We was we were having a little situation. Wanted to reach out to you, uh, some stuff going on in the neighborhood, man, and wanted to try to make you aware of it.
Speaker 14: Well, what what's going on?
Speaker 11: Uh? It seemed like, well, you know, the trash man run on on Tuesday, okay and Saturday right now. The problem is that that that that a lot of people, I guess since the holiday just passed, you know, a lot of people got this stuff out on the on the curve already.
Speaker 12: Right right now.
Speaker 11: The trolling me is that that that they're saying, man, is that your trash is actually really really foul and smelling and smelling pretty bad. And we wanted to call you, man and see if you do hold on, hold on, hold on, hold.
Speaker 14: On, you calling me because you smell my trash?
Speaker 11: Well yeah, they say, yours is the one that's really thinking, man, And if you could actually maybe put it in, put it back in the in the in the garage until tuesday.
Speaker 12: You know, no trash and no garage.
Speaker 14: That's why I put it outside.
Speaker 13: I didn't have enough room in the garage.
Speaker 11: Okay, well see that?
Speaker 14: And who is everybody saying my trashast?
Speaker 11: Hey? Listen, I'm not saying. You know what I want to tell you.
Speaker 14: If everybody in the hood gotta fire with my trash, take you tell them because.
Speaker 11: Okay, what what what?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 11: We we we discussed that too, But listen, listen, we don't want no trouble.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 11: If we could just get you to put your trash back in, I'm.
Speaker 14: Not moving no trash. I paid rent over here.
Speaker 11: My brothers. Hey, we're not gonna go back, and I'm not gonna go back.
Speaker 14: Tell you what you're gonna do. I'm telling you what I pay rent that don't tell me to just over here.
Speaker 11: Okay, Well listen, man, aren't you concerned that your trash is thinking and reaking through the whole neighborhood.
Speaker 14: I don't give a damn. If who smelled my chances they got a problem with it, tell them come take it out still then and say it out there.
Speaker 11: Okay, whether that's the problem, the problem is is that you took it out, and you took it out too early. You should out till Tuesday morning and tuesday.
Speaker 14: Money find it. If I put it out there and say it out yesterday, come get it.
Speaker 11: I'm not gonna go back and forth with you, man. Okay, damn what you gonna do?
Speaker 14: If you ain't gonna call me telling me take my chance?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I say, n over here?
Speaker 14: Okay, Well, how is everybody smelling my trash?
Speaker 4: Out?
Speaker 11: Of everybody on the see, I don't know from my understanding. It's just a couple of holes in it. There's some food or something must have got out. I don't know if if one of the roads or dog got in it, or what the case may be, but you know we need to try to get your trash in the backyard.
Speaker 14: My trash ain't going no damn well, and how come you the one your fus of this? How come my next neighbor ain't called? How come yo around the corner and you call? Who'll put you up to this?
Speaker 11: What if everybody's smelling it? I was just fortunate enough to get your phone number. I said, well, look, I just gone and call it.
Speaker 1: My I'll tell you this.
Speaker 13: You and hey, you my phone number.
Speaker 14: Don't take it out still then it ain't going nowhere?
Speaker 11: Say just swerve. This week we designed on the case we got to this situation with you. I put that I'll just come over there and put the trash in your backyard, and just tuesday morning and Tuesday morning, I'll come back over there and take it out that way, all the smell of being in your backyard in the you say, you go, what, I'm gonna come over there and put the trash in your backyard. So the so the smell that falcon, I mean, that's that. Let me tell Let me take you this.
Speaker 14: Say, if you come over here, you might well call Ponice. That's who you gonna need you come over here. Bring all they had a problem saying my trash team to come over here and take it out.
Speaker 11: You're trying to you're trying to act like it don't smell, man, I don't give them.
Speaker 14: If it's smell, I'll tell you what I do. I'll go out to pull slow myself.
Speaker 4: That where that where it happened.
Speaker 11: Got to look at Okay, But see, that's not what the people in the neighborhood want. We want you to say.
Speaker 13: Don't give a damn what they want.
Speaker 14: I'm telling you what I'm gonna do. And how do did you get my phone?
Speaker 13: I'm any down.
Speaker 11: I already told you, man, I got your number from one of the neighbors on your street that said they don't want to gell to the.
Speaker 14: Left, one to the right, Tell me which one?
Speaker 11: Listen, listen, listen, Sweve. Won't you get to the meet of the problem. The problem is your trash think.
Speaker 14: Don't How is my change? How the hell y'all pitpoint my changs out of everybody else chads on the block, And how in the hell you small man?
Speaker 11: I don't know, man, I don't know one of it. I don't know if you're trans busted open or what the deal is for everybody's saying everybody's saying it swerve trans that's that's think.
Speaker 14: That's too much chance for me to be going through. Try and see what it's dye fast change out there and it's gonna stay out there. I still ain't come get it, and you ain't coming over there.
Speaker 11: Okay, Now see that's where you're wrong ming over there. I'm coming over there and I'm gonna take that trance and put it in the backyard till too. Now you're gonna try to get it my waddy whatever, but I got to go on. Hit your chands in the back.
Speaker 12: I tell you what, bring you over here right now.
Speaker 4: I'll put on my shoes.
Speaker 14: I'm standing on the ports right now. Bring fight a corse, Come on.
Speaker 12: Whatever you rico.
Speaker 11: I'll reco one street over and I'm smelling your nash trash.
Speaker 13: Man, take no change out, make smell.
Speaker 14: But you ain't saying to come take it out.
Speaker 11: I'm fit you there a listen slur. I'm gonna say this word, man, I call him like name. Excuse me, t call him like.
Speaker 14: That whoul the hair solds you called me.
Speaker 11: Swear I'll call me by that name. Okay, well that's what they call you. What's wrong, me called? What's wrong? Me called?
Speaker 12: You're on comedy the name?
Speaker 14: Now you saying my chat thing? Come over here and take the chance out.
Speaker 11: Hey man, I ain't I ain't nobody sitting there scatter you swim. I'm trying to get. I'm having to get the name.
Speaker 13: You're not.
Speaker 12: Just tell you top caught of my name and swear. Come over here.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna show you what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 11: Okay, way, and then it is what it is bytom Man. I'm on my way over there to move that damn trash.
Speaker 14: Come on, come over here, come over here moving.
Speaker 12: I'm on the port right now.
Speaker 11: Come on over there, meet me about a nas take it trash you got.
Speaker 14: I'm standing right next doing that.
Speaker 11: Okay, Well, I tell you what. I'm on my way now. And guess what I'm gonna do when I get over that.
Speaker 13: You ain't gonna do you're gonna do.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna tell you my damn name when I get over there. My name is nephew Timmy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your cousin au Reese.
Speaker 13: Oh man, hey man, I gotta ask you something, dog, what is what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 1: All right, thinking of you?
Speaker 5: I can it?
Speaker 1: Coming up next?
Speaker 10: It is as the ridd of You're listening Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour. In entertainment news, LA's first ever hurry quake rattled residents, but no injuries are reported. Yeah, Rihanna and Asap Rocky welcome their baby boy. Earlier this month, Ronnie James enjoys a Dodgers game with his dad and brother, a few weeks after his healthcare and Usher's Las Vegas residency has been extended until December. Get your tickets. That is all at the top of the hour. But right now it is time.
Speaker 1: Together and everything.
Speaker 2: This has been added to the show.
Speaker 10: It's time now to ask the Riddelow and Junior. Here we go, you guys. Lynn and Tuscaloosa says, I'm dating a married man and he moved in with me because I thought his divorce was final. I called his wife and she said she'd never divorce him. But she doesn't want him. If he really loves me, why won't he force her to sign the divorce papers.
Speaker 5: Now he doing the best he can. Nice, she don't want him, and he over there with you. Now he doing the best he can. All right, it's hard to get this divorced. She's not she's not gonna do it. But she don't want him either. She done told you that. Now he giving you all he got, the best he got. And you now you up in here complaining. You know, yeah, he giving you the best he got. And now you're still sitting up in here complaining. Here you didn't talk to the woman. She don't want him, okay, he said. And if he just can't make us sign no papers and getting on the boards, so he comes over to you and has a great time with you. But that little piece of papers just it's in your way. Why why is that?
Speaker 1: Come on, now, give you all he can get married.
Speaker 5: He given all he can give.
Speaker 1: Well he needs to get some more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whatever, This is what you call small time drama. You know, this small town drama right here. She's not going nowhere, told you that she's not. She's not divorcing it, so why is you'll upset?
Speaker 1: And she's just doing it out of spite the white.
Speaker 2: It don't even matter. Of course, everybody get him what they won't have to deal. It's just gonna be crazy when y'all see each other at the grocery store. That's why y'all all over the prodiu section. You know it is lean, and then they go they go Sylvia right there, and then his hair over there by the grapes. Everybody finna be mad now, not getting what you want? Small town dramas.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, moving on.
Speaker 2: When you gonna sign the papers, it's gonna be a regular question when you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna say never. But I don't want to.
Speaker 5: Church.
Speaker 10: I'm not changing nothing, all right, Cashet and Detroit.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 10: My husband's five year old son from a previous relationship is living with us.
Speaker 1: He repeats everything he hears.
Speaker 10: And when I was on the phone the other day, I told him to get out of my face. My husband said I was too harsh. Is it not called discipline?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the that's how that's how they used to do it. I think my granddad and my grandma just you're quick, quick, quit looking in my mouth while I'm talking. You know you're not gonna be in my mouth while I'm talking. So yeah, yeah, he just he just ain't had no no hard discipline before, so he need to take Daddy needs to back up a little bit and let him take that little this. But you're gonna get out of my mouth while I'm on here talking to Laverne. Though, while I'm talking to Laverne, you're gonna get out of my mind. But I mean that because I'm talking about your damn daddy. So get on my mind.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a problem.
Speaker 2: That's not I disagree. Uh, threats without action are just bluffs. See, get out my face. You have to have some behind that. What get out my face in a choking get I don't. My mama didn't give it that if I was five, to get out of my face. That gets a different reaction when you can't, when you can't breathe, When a leaves a five year old, they understand life is precious. Yeah, life is get out my face. Yeah. Then you can just do the statement after that. You don't even need the action, Just do the statement.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just a one quick second show, just a knife, quick choke.
Speaker 10: Just conversation was fun though it was interesting, It was interesting, but.
Speaker 5: But you couldn't be You couldn't let him know you were there. You had to.
Speaker 1: Hide a little bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know you had to hide. You had you have to get behind something so you can hear him talk. But you can't just.
Speaker 1: Get right up in there right right. Yeah, he's too obvious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just in there looking and blinking and listen, you can't.
Speaker 1: Do all that she did?
Speaker 5: What say?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 10: Moving on to Fatima in East Point uh Fatima says, I caught my boyfriend cheating for the third time, and he broke down and cried and asked me to marry him. I shocked and want the proposal to be sincere, but I can't help but think he.
Speaker 1: Only did it so I wouldn't leave him. What do you think.
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 5: Was he button naked when you called him? Because that's a great time to ask somebody to marry And that's a great time, you know now. I don't see nothing most sincere than that. Here I am button naked. This is all I got. I got this, and you, baby, don't worry about how over there. That's just something I'm going through. I'm gonna get out of it that, I'm gonna get past that. But this by me and you right now? Now?
Speaker 1: What more than you want.
Speaker 5: Well, you can't get on too, car, you can't get on two sitting there naked now, one kneedles and nothing. My baby, Just look me in my eyes and quit worrying abody everybody else that's in this room.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 5: It's all that this bout me and you. Okay, just about the least week. Yes, I know you caught me like this before. I know that. That's not what I'm talking about right now, Okay, my third time? What I do? On the third time, I asked you the man this means.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 2: I mean you know, he got caught cheating three times, three times, and he didn't ask you to marry you. On the third time, he said, what do we think? But we want to know did you say yes or no? She didn't say yeah, Well we need to know he got caught cheating three times. Yeah, and then he asked you to marry him. This brother here is going down in the hall of fame. No man I've ever met have got caught three times cheating and got asked somebody naked, will you marry me? This is this is impressive.
Speaker 1: What did you say?
Speaker 11: Though?
Speaker 5: On the third time, he gives her a price.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad you called me cheating hit a ring.
Speaker 8: My goodness, that's not the Paris, she shet it.
Speaker 1: But if you didn't know which one do you want?
Speaker 2: Do you want want or not?
Speaker 1: She wants a sincere proposal, that's what she said.
Speaker 5: Butt naked proposal.
Speaker 8: My side, chicken in the bed, you man catch us?
Speaker 2: Do you want to marry me or nut?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: Cry to regat? Do you want to marry me or not? Gwinnol, get out my face? Do you want us to be together?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: Forget Kesha laying up there. It's by me and you. She did me today. Look at me, Look at me, look at me. This is just I'm naked.
Speaker 1: And afraid. All right, we'll try to get to this one.
Speaker 10: President Gary says, my dad called my girl's phone and she answered and told him I was in the car. He said he was trying to reach me. I didn't know he had her number, and she said she didn't either. Are they lying to me? Should I press them for more info? Or let it go?
Speaker 5: I would say, God, dig a little deep into this, press the issue a little bit more. You're gonna have to do a little bit of c I on this. Okay, just find out exactly what's going on. You got to do a little bit more more checking and trying to figure we I don't know what Daddy in in any damn way, but that's that's all.
Speaker 1: I can take.
Speaker 10: Coming up next entertainment news right after this look.
Speaker 1: At me, You're listening morning show.
Speaker 10: Hurricane Hillary was downgraded to a tropical storm, but only after it caused major flooding in southern California. Unrelated to the hurricane, there was also a five point one magnitude earthquake that shook southern California on Sunday afternoon. News outlets referred to it as a get this term, hurry quake. That's a hurricane and an earthquake combo, wow going on at one time. That's yeah, that's been several a whole lot of earthquakes, but never never a hurricane, and of course never a hurriquake.
Speaker 5: And we've been in a whole lot of hurricane.
Speaker 10: Yeah you guys from Texas. Yes, yeah, earthquake like hurry up quake.
Speaker 2: Luckily, good news.
Speaker 10: The good news is no major damage or injuries were reported from the earthquake. Now, there are two active storms out there right now. Emily is expected to become post tropical far out into the Atlantic, and Franklin is coming with more force and it is forecast to be a hurricane. We'll keep you informed and we'll keep an eye on Emily and Franklin.
Speaker 1: Let you know what's going on. Well that's news. Wow.
Speaker 8: Yeah, our show is out of lady. Their family was safe. My family was safe. I have a lot of family, so yeah, yeah, family and friends were safe.
Speaker 1: So that's that is good news.
Speaker 5: But go ahead, you and our prayers. I can handle. I can handle that hurricane. But you can't tell me. At the same time. The ground moving too. That's a lot going on.
Speaker 8: The water coming, water coming down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had to think that this the rapture.
Speaker 8: The rapture's coming. Yeah, for sure, for sure, be prepared. It is hurricane season, you know. Late August is busy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's been a minute since they've had an earthquake.
Speaker 5: So make up the cobo makeout, Okay.
Speaker 2: I think so, I think everything.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 8: Palm Springs got hit northern hard, got hit hard with a lot of war.
Speaker 1: I did see that on the news.
Speaker 10: Moving on to entertainment news, Rihanna and asap Rocky welcome their second child.
Speaker 1: It's another baby boy.
Speaker 10: They welcomed the baby boy earlier this month, August third. That's according to TMZ, and sources close to the happy parents revealed that the baby's name also starts with an R. Of course, you know his baby brother, his big brother. I should say Rizza. Uh starts with an R. So we got to say congratulations to Reave.
Speaker 5: So that's Richie, Richie Rizza and I live Richie something.
Speaker 10: Else re read Rocky Riza, the r family and Renard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why are we in ray rack?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 1: Why why are.
Speaker 2: We celebrating these rich babies that's going and never understands struggle? Why we sell?
Speaker 5: What about?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 2: What about Latania baby that's just born today? What about that baby baby born with a Bentley while we born? Why are we celebrating this baby?
Speaker 5: Oh you want to do what baby's born with with with the hynda, I mean what you want to do?
Speaker 2: I just I mean, I mean, I mean, I I appreciate this, I mean I really do celebrate them.
Speaker 1: But the baby rich rich babies need love to move.
Speaker 2: From who this baby never talked to us? So baby ain't never got this? This baby, this baby.
Speaker 15: Mama on fenty Come on, now yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, het that a sad rocket platinum Martis, but for Tama, for Tama baby, but your baby Lakeisha baby.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, come on carrying baby as your body. Baby need love too. We ain't said nothing about that baby the birthday night.
Speaker 5: We'll let you take that. On celebration.
Speaker 2: I'm start doing every time y'all celebrate a baby that's rich. I'm i'ma bringing somebody that I know that's that's got a baby, and we're gonna start doing that on this show, because y'all don't ignore these other people everything baby born. Every day we saw about congratulations reread, well, what about the time your baby siting no kid at Southeast Methodists? That baby need love too. Baby got a Bentley, baby got a chauffeur.
Speaker 1: Already all right? You done with your rant, Junior, I get you.
Speaker 2: I see we got gourmet breast milk.
Speaker 5: Come on, now, that's good eating.
Speaker 1: Though, that's good.
Speaker 5: That's good eating right now on.
Speaker 2: You got basil in your breast milk?
Speaker 1: Bathel Oh my, some more great news.
Speaker 10: Nearly a month after Bronnie James cardiac arrest, he was spotted at a Dodgers game over the weekend with his dad, Lebron, his brother Bryce to witness the Dodgers beat the Marlins. It was Lebron's Bobblehead night and the fans got a free Lebron bobblehead.
Speaker 1: But Lebron took home the biggest gift of all.
Speaker 10: It was one hundred thousand dollars that was in check form for his Lebron James Family Foundation. Bronnie looks to be the that's really great, and Bronni looks to be the picture of health.
Speaker 1: We're very glad to see that. Yeah, so he.
Speaker 5: Swich schools, didn't he?
Speaker 6: Do you?
Speaker 2: I heard?
Speaker 5: I don't know why I heard he Swiss schools. I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just wanted to get well, that's all.
Speaker 5: Well, that's the that's the key. And were celebrating. Baby, we're celebrating being well today. You wouldn't stand that this is Wellness Week? Oh oh did you hear me? Do them ws? Wellness Week? Did it again?
Speaker 1: Let me do it?
Speaker 5: Wellness week? What?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: This week? Baby? All right?
Speaker 5: We ain't stopping that celebration.
Speaker 10: Absolutely not. Absolutely. Now we're so happy for you made it through. God brought you on through. Finally we got to get to this, Carl, I think this is just great news for us.
Speaker 1: I think this is just for us.
Speaker 10: Usher's Las Vegas residency has been officially extended.
Speaker 1: You know how we feel about Ersha Baby.
Speaker 10: It's like it's like he's doing it just for us, right right. Usher announced that twelve more dates for his Vegas show have been added and it will now end in December instead of October. Tickets for the final shows go on sale Friday, and.
Speaker 5: Kiki gonna be at all twelve them. Yeah weah heigy.
Speaker 1: I heard your boyfriend was looking for me, all right?
Speaker 10: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, Donald Trump is supposed to turn himself in tomorrow to the Fulton County Sheriff's office.
Speaker 1: Right after this you're listening the Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 10: Donald Trump wrote on truth Social quote, I'll be going to Atlanta, Georgia on Thursday to be arrested in all caps. If he does in fact turn himself into the Fulton County jail tomorrow, his bond is has been said at two hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: According to his bond order.
Speaker 10: He agreed to that bond amount on charges that include racketeering, criminal conspiracy, criminal solicitation, filing false documents, and making false statements. The order also states that Trump agreed not to make any threats, including on social media, to any co defendants or anyone else involved with this case. Trump will be booked into the notorious Rice Street Jail in Fulton County, Georgia, and the jail is expected to shut down access when he arrives. The Fulton County Sheriff said Trump should expect to be treated like anyone else.
Speaker 1: Are you okay?
Speaker 5: Yeah? We rolling We rolling them fingers, baby, were rolling them fangles. You're gonna turn left, then you're gonna turn right, and you gonna hold this number. We're not treating you no different. You coming here just like everybody else. Thank everybody. Just do this for me time because you a great actor. Time you can pull this off. Donald Trump coming into the Fulton County Jail. Can you be the one who is arresting here with that? Sounded like when he coming up pulling County jail. I need you to turn around, face your face the wall. Please put your hand behind your back. Put your hands behind your back. I do not care who you are. Certain hands behind your back. Thank you, Thank you, lock it up, lock it up, all right, all right, all right, you will stay on the yellow line, and you will walk the yellow line until we get to the next place. You will hear my boys, and anyway I tell you to go, that is where you will go. Do not eyeball me, boy, I mean that what. You walk this yellow line until we get to the turn. When we get to the turn, I will tell you to make the turn. Don't you talk, don't you look at me? All right, right, move forward, let's go, let's go. All right, this section right here, shoes off, baby, shoes off, in socks off, blipflops are on the way. Thank you, thank you? Yeah, oh yeah, he gonna get to the pin. I ain't gonna get to the past call because I got to them pants.
Speaker 1: It had been hard on him.
Speaker 2: Ain't gonna have some problems tomorrow they.
Speaker 5: Get to them past. All right, you need to drop the pass and drop everything around your waist, bend over your toes. You want to make sure you're not bringing nothing in here for the United States of America. What do you doll like a lot of McDonald's in here right now? It smell like a lot of McDonald's.
Speaker 10: And We'll see how this plays out tomorrow, as Trump is expected to turn himself into the Fulton County Sheriff's office. Do you really think he's gonna go You think he's gonna turn himself in?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 5: What you don't want is us looking for That's what you don't want. I got a war.
Speaker 10: He's on the run from justice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, guys, done it? Yeah? All right?
Speaker 10: Well, coming up next, Glorilla says, there's an age limit to toxic behavior. There's an age limit. All right, we'll see what she's talking about. Right after this, you're.
Speaker 1: Listening Hard Morning show.
Speaker 10: On the Shade Room wrapper, Glorilla had a message for people in their twenties. She called it the toxic twenties, and she said this is the only time that you can get to be a toxic in life. She said, to live your toxic twenties and enjoy them, because when you're in your thirties, you're too old to still be slashing tires and you know, doing all the stupid things that you might do when you're young. So I got to ask you, guys, come on, Tommy Junior, what's the mot doble thing? The craziest thing you did in your in your toxic twenties, and if you would go back, if you could go back, but you do it again, twins.
Speaker 1: I ain't going back to that.
Speaker 5: No, I refuse to go back to the twenties.
Speaker 2: We made it out of there, live this whole world? Wow, what what is? But I should have pushed that girl out the house five minutes early the next show.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: Now, If she's left five minutes early, it's like she's supposed to. There would not have been that standoff in my house. It's hard bring two women up that love you in your twenties. I told one she she needs to go. Yeah, my timing was way off cars because she should have been gone five minutes for soon as they got that they saw each other at the dope man, it's asked me attractive to see too. Yeah, I could have waited too close. They actually was singing on my behave for me. I never had that. That was toxic to think that was love.
Speaker 1: No, No, that was stupid and I.
Speaker 2: Tried to break it up.
Speaker 12: It was.
Speaker 2: But when you twenty, you think it's love. Swang girl, swang sang.
Speaker 1: This is for me. I shouldn't just I have nothing see right there.
Speaker 10: But we did bring up slashing tires.
Speaker 1: You're talking legitly.
Speaker 5: What did you do with that?
Speaker 1: What is that knife?
Speaker 5: I called it that you used to cut them ties with? But but where is it though? Is it? Is it in the junk drawing? Where is what? What draws it in?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 8: I have a knife if that's what you're asking. That probably has knives in their kitchen.
Speaker 5: All we ain't talking about that. Peanut butter and jet knife. Ain't talking about that. We ain't talking about that.
Speaker 2: I got a draw full of knives. Move along here.
Speaker 10: There's nothing would you do for love in your toxic twenties? Toxic, toxic, something toxic that you did.
Speaker 5: This is me and me and me and my roommate didn't have enough just just moving to an apartment together, didn't have enough to get to get furniture started. And we put on some jumpers that they were down there at the school, the people that be working on the school, and went down there to the library and got us a whole living room suit. We got that couch, that plant that uh, we looked nice. It looked like a library. It looked like a library in college. It looked like a library. It looked like a nice library. You know, the stuff they be studying on, all that nice couches and then the round table that was our kitchen table. I mean just all that. We just had all that. Yeah, and we took it back at the end of the semester.
Speaker 1: We did take it back after you slept.
Speaker 5: But we were trying to get through, you know, we was trying to get through. But we got a nice two piece couch, got that nice table. Yeah, some books. We made it look they looked like a nice library.
Speaker 2: Gentleman Our twenty, speaking of stealing. Speaking of stealing, I would like to apologize to the Dalits at Macy's at Willowbrook Mall. I wanted, man, we had all our clothes stolen from there. Well, you know, we stole all the stuff out of there. I just want to apologize to that dials. Uh you know, statue limitations is up. They can't do that. Bode like models on campus. All the clothes as.
Speaker 1: He looked like a model for all the closure.
Speaker 2: Still Oh wow, Yeah, I'm from you might catch a case we didn't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I think the worst thing ever.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, Come on, tox twenties, man, this is a.
Speaker 5: Man, I was with my professor's wife to get a good job and get a good grade and biology.
Speaker 10: And look at the time I was gonna tell you how it broke my toe in the twenties.
Speaker 5: Oh, you did way more than that. And your dog on twinters left, I got a bet, I got.
Speaker 1: A b.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 10: Coming up next prank phone call from the nephew right after this.
Speaker 5: I'm not dissecting no pigs. I can't do that.
Speaker 10: You're listening hard morning show coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today. And the subject is too fake and phony for me. All right, too fake and phony for me. We'll get into that in just a few because right now it is time for the nephew in today's prank phone call.
Speaker 1: What you got for his neph uh?
Speaker 5: I don't know how clearly I can see it, but let me try it like this, I want to date your mama.
Speaker 2: What dog?
Speaker 1: Wait what? You didn't hear it?
Speaker 5: Okay, and then let me say it again because you didn't hear it. I want to date your mama.
Speaker 8: No, so you somebody's son, So you're telling them that that I want.
Speaker 1: To date your mama. Okay, and you're telling them like that.
Speaker 5: I wanna date your mama, all right, all right, mama's need love too. It's a lot of mama's out here in their sixties need some love.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hey man, my mom and his sixties dollars. You can't say that.
Speaker 5: You want me to say it again, gt Me say it again. No, closed eye with your mom and your mind. Close out with your mom and your mind close out, close yours. And I'm gonna say while you got to ask, I want to date your mama.
Speaker 1: That is crazy, and you know it's crazy.
Speaker 5: Mama's need love. It how you think y'all got here? Hello?
Speaker 1: Not with you being our daddy here, my daddy.
Speaker 5: I ain't trying to be your dad. I'm trying to date your mama.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: Now we're gonna have to learn how to coexist in this house together, me and you because I want to date your mom.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 5: Everybody listened to it with an open mind. Okay, all right, listen to it. Everybody need love and mama's do too. Close eyes, Julia, I'm not doing that. I want to date your mama. Let's go, cat dog.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach I'm trying to reach miss Burns.
Speaker 12: This is James is her son?
Speaker 4: How you doing?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 4: My name is Gordon Gordon. I just recently joined the church man within the last month, and I was trying to get in touch with Miss Burns. One of the members gave me a number, but I guess they must have gave me the wrong number. I guess it's this a home number or what is this?
Speaker 11: Hold?
Speaker 12: Hello? Who is this again?
Speaker 4: My name is Gordon Gordon. I'm a new member at the church. Yeah, this is this your number? Yeah?
Speaker 12: Man, this is my phone number. I'm James, I'm a son.
Speaker 4: Oh that's your mom. Okay, that's your mother? Right?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 4: Well yeah, my bad man. I was trying to get in touch with Miss Burns. Now, is do you ever a cell or a home number? Something I can get in touch with Mss Burns.
Speaker 12: Wait till I tell me to tell you your name is what Gordon Gordon?
Speaker 4: Gordon not just joined the church man, so I might not have met you yet.
Speaker 5: Jamee.
Speaker 12: Okay, well, God bless you man, Thank you man.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it. Anyway I could get your mom's home number from you.
Speaker 12: I mean, you're just joined the church. I mean, I don't. I don't say why you wouldn't be able to talk to her. I mean, is there anything, Is there a message I could pass on to it?
Speaker 11: Though?
Speaker 4: Well? Yeah, I mean I'm trying to see if it's all right for uh, for me to take her out. I've been seeing her for the last.
Speaker 12: Hold up, hold up, hold up, hold up, hold up, holdo, ho tell about that. You You were just sending you a new member to the church and somebody gave you or they were attempting to give you my mother's number, and you're asking me if you could take an out.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Well, I wasn't asking you. I thought I had her phone number. I guess they gave me your number by mistake. You know, that's my reason for Carl. I thought I was gonna get her. I want to take her out, you know, maybe to dinner or something.
Speaker 11: Well, I'll be quite out of this, man.
Speaker 12: I just came back on from overseas, from fighting and everything. Man, And uh, I mean, you know, my pops just passed away not too long ago. And I ain't you know, I ain't too keen or my mama going out with somebody. And besides, you don't even sound like you. Hey, she in her sixties. Man, how old are you? Man?
Speaker 4: I'm thirty six?
Speaker 12: The hell out of here?
Speaker 4: You How old man, I'm thirty six, I'm thirty four.
Speaker 12: What is you doing?
Speaker 11: You do realize my mom is pushing sixty right? Well?
Speaker 4: You know what, man, I look at it like James, right, James, I look at it like it's you know heyes, ain't numb. But the number man, it wasn't in your heart? Man, And how you carry yourself?
Speaker 11: You know? Yeah?
Speaker 12: But my mom Hey, hey, but my mom ain't no cougar like that. And I know she ain't coming after you right now. I remember telling me that she tried some new things at this church, but going out with some thirty thirty howld are you?
Speaker 11: You do a baby? Man? It's like I'm thirty.
Speaker 4: I'm thirty six.
Speaker 11: Dude.
Speaker 12: Man, you like my brother or something. Man, ain't nowhere in the world. My mama gonna be danger.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me tell this man. First of all, I ain't even off calling you. Second of all, I'm calling to speak with her. I'm not calling trying to get permission from you. Miss Burns is a grown woman decided whoa whoa?
Speaker 12: Whoa talking about that. I don't think you heard me, man, I just came back from fighting oversee. My bots passed away not too long ago. I am the man at the house. Let's get that straight right now, all right. I don't care if I'm still living at home or not. I'm the man of this house, all right. You calling to ask my mama on a date? Yeah, you might as well just stick to church, dog, because you know, as I said, be blessed. But it ain't gonna be no blessing.
Speaker 11: From me to you. I tell you that right now.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm not looking for a blessing from you at all.
Speaker 11: Bro.
Speaker 4: You might now blessed second bess, but I respect the fact that you've been overseas and you've been fighting for this country. Okay. But if I decide I want to speak to miss Burns about going out, I say, Miss Burns has every right to decide if she would like to go out with Gordon's or not, and Gordon wants to take her out up, Hold it up, Look, brother, I don't care how old you say you are, all right, Number one, you're too young.
Speaker 12: As I already mentioned. All right, this ain't going down.
Speaker 4: With you and my mom.
Speaker 12: I'm straight up, hey, man, that's for your mama to decide. No, No, you bringing up my mama. You letting the word your mama come out your mouth again, that's gonna.
Speaker 11: Get you up, all right.
Speaker 12: I don't know where you're from. I don't give how old you are. I'm pretty thick. I know what church my mama go to, and it ain't gonna be her and you you ain't gonna be asking her out, all right. I don't give what it take. I would show up on Sunday, catch up in the pul pit or wherever you're gonna be sitting in the back and the choir. It don't matter. Something is going down. You wire not gonna get with my mama like that. You got that.
Speaker 4: That's up for your mama to decide. If your mama want to go out with.
Speaker 11: Me to have dinner. I ain't nothing wrong with that, man.
Speaker 12: I'm I'm deciding it right now. It ain't gonna happen. I told you before.
Speaker 4: Beeve blest or get your whoop.
Speaker 12: You got two choices. I didn't think let's see this three years to come back and also deal with my daddy died.
Speaker 11: And then come back.
Speaker 12: Man, I'm suffering from PSD. Doog, I don't know what I'm gonna do unless you want to get it like that, suffer from what a PSD? Post traumatic stress syndrome and I will release all that on you got that one?
Speaker 4: I don't play. Hey man, listen, I don't want no trouble. It don't matter to me. You can qult you. Okay, Look man, listen, I ain't trying to have no trouble out you.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 4: All I'm finna say is this right here? I'ma I'll talk to you mama on Sunday. Okay, you ain't gonna talk to me?
Speaker 9: Are you not hearing me?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 12: I'm crazy right now?
Speaker 11: Okay?
Speaker 4: Can I say this? Can I say one more thing to you? Man? Before you explode?
Speaker 12: You ain't got nothing else to say?
Speaker 4: I got one more thing before you explode?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 12: Is you listening?
Speaker 11: Yeah? Man?
Speaker 4: James?
Speaker 11: What? Hey man?
Speaker 4: I want to tell you this man. This is Nephew Tommy from the Steve Hobbin Bourne to show your mama, I got me the brank pahone call you get them.
Speaker 11: Out of here.
Speaker 4: This is who Hey man, This is Nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning show Man. Your mama told me, she said, my son been overseas, he's been fighting. I'm glad to have him home. She said, we got to.
Speaker 11: Get them back.
Speaker 4: Get in the spirit of laughing.
Speaker 12: Man, my mama, are you Are you kidding me? Man?
Speaker 11: We got you good.
Speaker 12: We listen to this show overseas. Man.
Speaker 4: First of all, I got to say thank you for fighting for this country. I want to ask you one more thing.
Speaker 11: What is the.
Speaker 4: Baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the lane?
Speaker 12: Man, nothing but the Steve Harvey more than show you get it over season in the States? Though, Thanks Man?
Speaker 5: Did I put that stupid up in there this morning? Did I put that stupid in there?
Speaker 13: His mom?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: He's not playing, all right.
Speaker 5: So all your mama's out there to send their sixties and seventies that's looking for a man and want to date a little something something. I understand, Timmy. Know you need love? Yes you do, Yes you do. And if you sixties and seventies single moms and you in watching the DC, come on out to the Hogward Theater this weekend and hang out with you.
Speaker 1: Boy.
Speaker 5: All right, I'm celebrating being one hundred one hundred percent cancer free for one year, So come hang out with me. I will be at the Howard Theater, Nephew time your friends. You do not want to miss me. One show Friday, one show Saturday. Come on out. Mama's baby, Mama's Grandmama's y'all. Come on, We're gonna have a good time. Yes, I want to date your mama. I want your mama to come to my show. Tell your mama to come to Nephew, Tommy and Friends show. Bring your mama all right?
Speaker 10: Coming up next Strawberry Letter subject too fake and phony for me.
Speaker 1: We'll get into that right after this.
Speaker 5: Who you're talking about my mama?
Speaker 1: Uh uh, you're listening Hardy Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 10: And if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, or more, please please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com. All you have to do is click on submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 5: It could be Yeah, sorry about that delay. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got a fight. It is strawberry letter all.
Speaker 10: Right, thanking neh, you subject to fake and phony for me, Dear Stephen Shirley, my cousin hooked me up with a man that works with her. He was nice and handsome, but I could tell that he dyes his hair and he had something in his beard to make it look a lot fuller. We went on a few dates and the conversation was great, but I couldn't get past how proper he spoke. I drew the line when he tried to correct how I speak. All the major things checked out with him. He had a nice condo, but it was small and there wasn't much furniture in there. His car was older, but he explained that it was it had sentimental value to him. I was telling my cousin the pros and cons of dating him, and she said that he's really down to earth. So I was wondering if we were talking about the same man. This man has been pretending to be something he's not, and I finally started seeing little things that lead to bigger things. I spent the night with him, and I ordered dinner for us. The girl at the restaurant said that they won't deliver here anymore because the last few orders have been disputed at the bank and they did not get paid.
Speaker 1: Old boy said they had.
Speaker 10: Him confused with someone else, and he suggested we make tacos instead of ordering food.
Speaker 1: That same night. I know I would have been out that same night.
Speaker 10: I saw an envelope with a lease in it after he told me that he owned the condo. I then noticed that the apartment sign on my way out the next day. He's also a lot more comfortable around me, and he dropped the proper talk and he sounds so country, and boy, can he cuss? This man is a fake, phony liar. I'm ignoring his calls, and I told my cousin that he's not the man for me. My cousin said, he's probably very nervous around me. Am, I being too judgy? Am I supposed to lower my standards and overlook certain things.
Speaker 1: Please help?
Speaker 10: I mean, no, you want what you want, right, You're definitely not supposed to lower your standards. There's nothing wrong with you wanting a man who's truthful. He's not giving you the option to choose whether you want to be with him or not. How could you You don't even know who he really is, Okay.
Speaker 1: His cousin said.
Speaker 10: Your cousin says he's one person, and you're seeing that he's almost the exact opposite of who your cousin said. At first, I thought you were just complaining and complaining about the guy. You know, when you said he was talking proper, and after the woman in the restaurant said she wouldn't serve him anymore and they didn't get paid, I was with you after that.
Speaker 1: He is a fake and phony.
Speaker 10: I don't care that he dies his hair and beard or whatever, but I do care how he treats you and lying to you about who he is and what he asks.
Speaker 1: That's not cool. You deserve to know who he is.
Speaker 10: If you guys are thinking about a future together and all of that.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know.
Speaker 10: You don't even know who you're dating, who he really is, and what are all these lies for.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I think you can do better, Tommy.
Speaker 5: I think you already found out that you got you a phony. I think you already know it. I think you just want somebody to co sign it for you. But you already been picked out, like all these little strange things to give you the ok to give you to understanding that this brother right here is on something else that you need to keep him moving and move on. You already know when he dropped that accent on you and he quit being proper. That right there, that was a flag right there when he was over there talking to you. Yeah, hey, you know what, it's been a great thing for you to come over and hang out with me in my apartment. And then all of a sudden, hey like it. Look at Oh, look at Oh. You gonna sit on this car right here, know, look say this here with you. Now, I'm gonna say this here with you now going down and watch how you sitting over there? Uh, I need you go out there in that noble, Go out there in that noble. You know, that's my pride and joy right there, baby, that's my pride and joy. That No, but right there and them people over there, look at it, Look at them people laying on me by this whole this food thing you're talking about, you talking about the greasy grill, all right, No know who you're talking about. You talk about greasy grill, all right? And what it would they drop some food off over here and fold had a little old situation, what hold hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, that's that's somebody from my job. Hold on, Hello, hey Robert here, how are you great?
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, we gonna we're gonna. I'll be there tomorrow morning. We'll get their stings taken care of. Okay, no, no, no, I got you man, I got you now. Now we're gonna get those celves up this year. Yeah we are, buddy, all right, see you tomorrow. Hey, hey, hey, golf this weekend maybe, huh. Let's let's think about it, all right, all right, talk to them. Hey, look at it, Larissa, let me tell you this that out on on the riel. When you come over here, everything cool tween me and you, all right, I trying to cush you out. I just cuss a lot when I talk. So sit your up, I mean, sit your behnd down. You know when I took I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I mean you know, I'm trying to something I'm working on. Okay, there's something that I'm working on. And this ain't really I know you're looking around thinking it's like a apartment, but this, this is this is really a duplex. See that's better than an apartment. It's a duplex. Kind of minium is what this is. So it's a duplex minim it's.
Speaker 11: What it is.
Speaker 5: Okay, you know, I know you're trying to read tweenty last year. If I'm a good dude or whatever, I am a good dude.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 5: Hold on somebody at the door, all right, how are you great? Well you need uh? Yeah, I worked if you need it, go ahead. The lawnmars in there in the garage, great, no problem at all. Yeah, he always coming over here trying to or something from me. But it's all good. You know, I be loaning and that I'll be cool with my wife. Folts, I'll be living with you know they straight or whatever. But yeah, yeah, I just thank me and you. You know, I think that you could really be something if we wanted to be something, you know, because I'm real and I'm real about who I am. Who I'm really really Yeah, I'm real by who am you? I just that's that's all I want to say. I'm the big up out what it or whatever? But were go going on history. Hey's Tuesday, wal me and you made some taco yourself?
Speaker 9: Say hey, how you do it's.
Speaker 5: Too the baby. Let's get your tacols. Up in here, all right, all right, yeah, bellow fans, still all right, listen, there you have it.
Speaker 1: Time to take on. It's a fake and a phoney. Tellmy, we definitely get it. Thank you loved it, Yes, it was wonderful. All right.
Speaker 10: Look, Part two of today's Strawberry Letter. The response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour today Strawberry letter. Subject is too fake and phony for me. We'll hear from Junior when we come back right after this. You're listening hardy Morning show. All right, here we go with the recap of today's Strawberry letter. The subject is too fake and phony for me, Dear Stephen Shirley. It says, this is from a woman who has a cousin hooked her up with this man from work. And you know, she liked the man. The man was nice looking, he was nice to her, but she could tell, you know, she that he died his hair and he died his beard, and also she thought that he was a bit phony. You know, he spoke really proper with her, but then you know when he got with his his friends when he wasn't at work, then he talked real country. She said, he said he owned the condo in which he lived. Come to find out it was an apartment. She saw the lease on the table. So he's just telling her a bunch of lies. But she's seeing the real truth with her own eyes. So, you know, she said he was a lot more comfortable around her, and you know, he cussed a whole lot. You know, she just said he was a fake and phony liar. So she told her cousin, and her cousin said, maybe he's just a little nervous around you.
Speaker 1: And she wants to know is she being too judgy?
Speaker 10: She is she supposed to lower her standards and overlooks her things.
Speaker 2: She needs some help or yeah, let me let me just say this. It started with that beard and that hair. That Beijing black. Okay, that Beijing black. That was your first red flag. Okay, you went past that. But but go ahead. I ain't even mad at it because I'm telling you I used to be him. Oh yeah, see, I believe it. Fake it till you make it. Just fake it, and it's always good because you can still get girls if you're fakeingy, why tell the truth? This is me Listen, I never had besides you, but I have Susachi Sachi you ain't even know because I'm faking it. Okay, Gucci, I woke what I WoT, Nuccie. See, here's two ends turned sideway. You get em tell the difference. Wouldn't even looking good though. Louis Baton, Billy Satan, That's what I woke, Billy Billy Baton. I had two v's, not an LV. It's two v's. You ain't even know. Fake it till you can make it. Who cares about fery Gamos? They cost so much? But them Sarah Gamos was in my price range thirty five? How much thirty five? Now you got the fake it? Didn't nobody even know you an'ybody paying attention to all this designer where? But he faking it? Why are you mad at him? Okay? Everybody loved coach? Okay, well, I had assistant coach, that's what I had. Didn't nobody even know I WoT assistant coach. You had no idea? Why are you mad at him? He is doing what he wants to. He ain't got no name brand foods in the house. That's why I'm living, y'all making taco He didn't have nobody name brand, He had no he didn't have like you know, like what you call the ladies that do the taco shells. He's the name of the competent. Come on, Carling, you cook that that do the shells El passo. He ain't had that, he had taco shells, that would have said on the bob.
Speaker 1: I'm like, wait what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he he ain't had no you know, he ain't had no farm. He just had ground beef. That's all he had. It just said corn. It just had it, just had beans. Uh, you know it just what you mad at him for? Yeah, he just doing what he could afford. At that car eighty five osbo Bill is not sentimental, it's all he could afford. That's the car he driver. He faking it, Uh huh. Now you mad at him because he got two horses on his polo shirt. That's not a polo shirt, that's called polo game. I used to wear this stuff. When you got two horses on your shirt a polo game. Why is y'all mad at him? This man is faking it till he make it and it got you. Now you could be the woman that could change his entire life and get him some of the real stuff. But right now, if it caught your attention. You wasn't paying attention because it looked good. It just ain't it. So why is you mad at him? This man is doing all he can for you. Now he's faking till you make So what it ain't a condo?
Speaker 11: What's it?
Speaker 2: Put the condom in the apartment. Guess what? Everybody got neighbors next? Well, hey, hey, we don't know if it okay one you own one, you rent, but everybody got neighbors. Don't you take it until we make it?
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying. But Junior, did you ever wear drill instead of dere?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like did I closed?
Speaker 2: Since I met the man at the barber shop that had the oils with the same sense on it, that's what you had, like juke. I didn't have the spray bottle. I rubbed the oil on. That's what I had to do. I'm faking until I make it. Was five dollars, man, You you ain't got this here, boy rich Tommy is that? And in my lie, Tommy, you're not. We had to wear the oils, we had lock oil, we had juke. We had all of that, the oils, not the not the spray bottle. What Yeah, could give me my whole my wrist up in front of your face and put it on. So we faked it till we made it. That's it.
Speaker 1: That's all. That's all he's doing. That's all.
Speaker 2: See my whole thing, sht is it got her?
Speaker 10: It's working, Yeah, because she did go over to his place in order.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you get two people out the deal. You get a proper person and you get a country person. Get the win is a win.
Speaker 1: Win the proper person.
Speaker 5: You know what, we're doing really good down there at the job and we're we're I mean, things just seem to be really turning in the direction of we want for this pretty for this this time of the year. On for the second. Hey good, if you don't see your down on the damn county, I get off your phone. I know you see me on your.
Speaker 2: Phone because he did cuss a lot, she said, yeah.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna tell you.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys.
Speaker 10: Leave your comments on Today's Strawberry Letter on Instagram at Steve Brve FM, and check us out on the Strawberry Letter podcast on the Free iheartra app where free never sounded so good. Coming up next it is Junior and Sports Talk right after this you're listening morning show, It is time now for junior and sports talk.
Speaker 5: When you got.
Speaker 2: Junior, let's just go ahead and say this. Uh Chikari Richardson, they just gone ahead and say.
Speaker 5: Take your take you when you do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, girl is a world champion. That's what I'm saying. One hundred years women's world champion. You know, uh did you did? Y'all see the race.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the semi finals. Man, not a good start, but she walked him down got into the finals. Let's not take nothing away from the Jamaicansjican girls, the heat and the smoke that woke. But I just want to give her props man to take a setback like that. Yes, she did and then come back and become world champion. Yes, I'm talking about in the Hunting Man. She just she just I don't care what color I have is, I don't care how long her nails is. All I know she's faster than all y'all. I might want to add half and nails to That's what y'all.
Speaker 1: Might want to do.
Speaker 2: You might want to get that. You might want to get that Shikari kid. Yeah, it's the first time that the men and the women own the one hundred meters world champions. Yes, no lies a man, Timmy, Man, that's one thing about I love about track. Man, I need to come on. I look like Carl. I know Tasha is running track right now, but when you said she's a jumper, it ain't nothing like watching a hundred meter and that two hundred and that quarter, yes water that quarter, Tommy, Well, what did you love about the quarter when it gets hardy?
Speaker 5: I loved it and hated it at the same same time, the same time and hated it at the same time. That back stretch, I'm feeling good. I'm feeling good. That at the top of that last curve, I'm feeling good. But that that that last one ten on the way in o MG, man, when you.
Speaker 2: Turn left, baby man, and people understanding, we have to train to run these races. Man, Like a two hundred, you can't put everything in that first seventy eighty meters. You got to have something for them last one.
Speaker 5: Twenty you know, you know something that they that they've done Junior, that I didn't realize that this is about the third or fourth time they've done it. But the mixed mile relay where you got two men and two women. I love two women.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, man, she actually came back and won. She walked them down to get that championship. Go ahead, Kuriy Richardson, I ain't even mad at you, girl. I'll tell you if I'm running out to me if we raced again. Tommy, my hair go be long. I know that I witness Shakari kid.
Speaker 5: I got my beazing to come off.
Speaker 10: Coming up at the top of the hour, Guys, a female wrote in for advice after she showed up unannounced at her man's job.
Speaker 1: God, yes you're listening morning show.
Speaker 10: Well, guys, Mackenzie and Newark says, I've been seeing a man for almost a year. He's a veterinarians assistant and he has been working longer hours, so I wanted to surprise him with Chick fil A for dinner. The receptionist said his clinic had a nasty attitude, and she told me he was with a patient. I laughed and said it was an animal, not a patient. She rolled her eyes extra heart at me and said I could leave the food and go. I texted him and he hit me right back and said he was really busy. I walked out and sat in my car for a while. A few minutes later, my man came to the front of the clinic and he shared his food with the receptionists and.
Speaker 1: They talked and laughed.
Speaker 10: Later on, when I asked him how the food was, he lied and said that he was so busy he barely had time to eat. Is there something going on with him and the girls?
Speaker 1: Should I pop up again?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: They play in front of you. What you think when she rolled her eyes, you supposed to know something was going on when she said he with a patient. He's with a lama right now, all right? He got allama, and he got two cows he got after that, and he got a chipmunk. He got the work on this evening. So, yeah, we don't have time for all of this right now. Whatever, you need to leave it at the think we got a hippopotamus coming in about two thirty. We got a hip hop coming in two that. We got a lot we got to work on right now, So we do not have time for this. And as soon as you left, they outside with some chick flate, dipping it in that Polynesian south and enjoining themselves. Yes, she passed. Something going on.
Speaker 2: When you're a veterinarian and a universal soul cervices in your city. You're finna be busy, you know what, You're gonna be busy. Yes, he was business.
Speaker 5: Because they're in town.
Speaker 2: That line. Gotta get this these splinners out of his foot. There's a lot of stuff happening.
Speaker 5: In him and get his raw back. He gotta get it.
Speaker 2: He got sore throat in here every night, Yeah, every night. Yeah, this man is busy. And now now when you messed up, was you need to bring two chicken sandwiches? That's what you need to do. You're gonna go to chicken because you know she in there? Uh huh, it's man busy. Yes, he's busy.
Speaker 5: Circus, that's what you said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when they in town, all the animals come in town.
Speaker 5: Would you that that graffe giraff.
Speaker 1: Thing crazy? He needs one of those pill ups? Yeah, airplane.
Speaker 2: Do you think he ain't busy. That's the only reason why I'm betting every business is the universe of sold circus is in your city?
Speaker 5: A monkey is not? Why is I monkey?
Speaker 1: Monkey?
Speaker 5: By the monkey Frisch.
Speaker 2: They've been row eight months. They ain't seen a family. Everything going on.
Speaker 1: A lot all right, we have time for one more guys. Queenie and Mobile says.
Speaker 10: For my sixtieth birthday, I was supposed to be going on a cruise. For the past six months, I've been giving my sister the money to pay on the cruise. I called the travel agency to get my tenerary and they said I only paid a deposit. I was able to get half of my deposit back, but I'm out of five hundred and seventy dollars. My sister admitted to spending my money on her bills. She ruined my birthday. I'm too old to fight, so what should I do?
Speaker 5: You ain't never too old to fight. Let's get that still understood. You are never too old to fight now, y'all. Y'all, y'all, y'all was talking about me earlier when we first started the show. Do you steal? Hold a grudge?
Speaker 1: Do you hold a grugg?
Speaker 5: I said, I don't hold grudges, but I do make people, you know, keep you accountable. This this is a prime example right here, now, what we're supposed to do. Why are we not supposed to whoop our sister ass at this point right here? Tell me why you then took my money and ran off with See. This is where folding chair comes in. Yes, yes, yes, And when I get to whooping your ass with it, you can sit in it.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm talking and think about your actions. I'm gonna be honest with you. Spent all your money. This is where you invite your sister down to Montgomery, Alabama.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: This is where you invite her down there. Throw your hat in the air and start letting everybody. You need people swimming across the water for you.
Speaker 11: Yes, you need.
Speaker 2: All your birthday money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was wrong for that.
Speaker 5: Faithful, you got to get you a faithful hat. Right when you come to my show, make sure you make sure you out in the lobby. You get you a faithful hack a f O F you can say, I don't know, sir.
Speaker 10: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 1: Don't even oh you're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 10: National Cinema Day is this Sunday, guys, August twenty seventh, And to celebrate this event, all movies will be available Forget This four dollars at select theaters over only one thousand theaters, yeah, including major chains like AMZ AMC like Regal will be participating in National Cinema Day all over the US. Last year for National Cinema Day, approximately eight million moviegoers purchase tickets, making it the busiest day of the year for theaters.
Speaker 1: So I'm really happy when theaters are back open.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 5: When is Cinema Day this.
Speaker 1: Sunday, August twenty seventh?
Speaker 5: Do they think they slick? Why ain't wait till Why do ain't wait a few more days? When Bnzel movie coming out? Training Day? Why do you don't wait?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: Y'all?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you mean Equaliza three?
Speaker 1: Yeah you said, yeah, the new Denzel movie Equaliza three? Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Does it matter?
Speaker 5: That would have been great.
Speaker 2: I think Denzel don't want to be a part of National Cinema Day. I think said, y'all keep it, y'all don't pay twenty something.
Speaker 1: I think that with I got a lifestyle, you.
Speaker 5: Know, I got a ritual. I gotta have my popcorn, I gotta have my butter, but I got to have some butter on it. Yeah, I'm about to go to the movie Help. I'm going in there with popcorn that butter on it. I'm putting. H I'm putting. I'm taking all my my goobers and dumping it into popcorns. Every now and then you hit, you hit a you hit a chime?
Speaker 1: All right? All right?
Speaker 10: Coming up next, thank you. At thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll play around it.
Speaker 1: Would you rather? Right after this you're listening Morning show time? Now for a round? Would you rather?
Speaker 10: Would you rather be a genius and always worried or a dummy with no worries?
Speaker 1: A genius always worried.
Speaker 5: Always worrying.
Speaker 1: Uh huh and a dummy with no worries?
Speaker 2: Well yeah, change dummy out?
Speaker 5: Can we just change dumb? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, no, it is as it is.
Speaker 2: Because if you say stupid with no worry, that's timmy every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I ain't dumb though, stopid and dumb.
Speaker 1: It's different. Yeah, I'm genius a genius also.
Speaker 5: I mean you could be stupid and brilliant.
Speaker 1: You know that was jump? Wow, that's dumb right there? You were moving on?
Speaker 10: Would you rather be able to see through walls? Or would you be rather to be able to read other people's mind? See through walls to read mine?
Speaker 2: Oh? I need to be all day because I don't know what the hell my wife thinking, I have no idea I need that.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see through that wall.
Speaker 5: If I can see stuff on the other side of that wall, oh yeah, what I'm dealing with. Who you're gonna look to see it?
Speaker 2: If the refrigerators still there, you can.
Speaker 5: See who coming and who ain't coming. I can see things. I've always wanted to walk through walls, and I tried it when I was a kid, but you know, it never worked out for me. But I always wanted that type of you know, all right, ain't nobody that grew up watching cast but a friend of go. You ain't try to walk through that wall, you know, damn So you tried to walk through that wall.
Speaker 10: Would you rather have your eyes glued shut for a week or would you rather have your mouth glued shut?
Speaker 5: My mouth I got to see. Now we just gonna be in the eating. We just want to be faster.
Speaker 1: You can lose talking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we ain't gonna be talking. We're gonna We're gonna be a glued shut. We're not gonna unless we can do it through our teeth like black people.
Speaker 1: Drinking mad Junior.
Speaker 2: Now, now, glue my eyes ship glue, glue, gorilla glue, my eyes ship. I just rather talk. I don't like half the stuff I see anyway, I don't want to.
Speaker 1: My eyes glue.
Speaker 5: My eyes don't move.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 10: Would you rather last one? Would you rather laugh at your wife when she's yelling? Or would you rather turn the TV up real loud?
Speaker 1: I don't want to do now one of them.
Speaker 2: Either one is death.
Speaker 5: Either one is a month without talking. That's that's a.
Speaker 2: Month killing myself.
Speaker 5: Either way. I can't answer this for you.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, laughing.
Speaker 5: This is this is why I wanted to walk through walls. You see them?
Speaker 10: Oh, now we get it. You're not as stupid as we saw it. All right, thanks guys. That's today's roundup. Would you rather coming up? It is our last break of the day, and we'll close out the show at forty nine minutes after right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening morning show?
Speaker 10: All right, guys, it's our last break of the day on this Wednesday home day, Yes day?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Wow, what a day though, What a day? Guys? Hey, you know what one last? Would you rather?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, no, this is a good one. Would you rather give up barbecue ribs? Forever or be or would you rather give up fried chicken forever?
Speaker 5: I gotta let the reb go.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I gotta let the very.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 5: I can't let that bird go because.
Speaker 1: You can barbecue that bird wings.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I do anything to the bird.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I got to let that real go.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: It's really a sad day to make that choice.
Speaker 1: But we do want some kind of way about it.
Speaker 2: Caroler.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know, I know our vegan listeners at.
Speaker 10: But you could go to the vegan restaurant and get stuff to taste like chicken.
Speaker 2: That's not chicken, though it tastes tastes like in chicken. It's two different things.
Speaker 5: I don't want to know impossible chicken chicken. I want possible chicken, not impossible.
Speaker 1: All things are possible with chicken. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Can I say something today?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Can I can? I speak like Thomas Miles? Is that possible?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh, so many people in your head? Yeah?
Speaker 5: But you know what, I just want to say that I'm grateful, man, I am so grateful, you know, to be coming up on a year and and I am I'm one percent cancer free.
Speaker 1: A beautiful thing.
Speaker 5: It's it's it's been an incredible journey. They had a lot of ups, lot of downs, and just the village that I have around me. Man, I'm so grateful that you know, my mother, my wife, my sister, I mean, just people that that helped me get through this. And even you guys. You know, you guys are very supportive. And I just want to tell anybody, Man, if you out there and you're going through some health issue, if you're going through uh, this this thing they call cancer, that can just pretty much mentally shut you down. When you get that word, when you get that phone call, I just want you to know that that it's possible. It's possible to get to beat it. It's possible to get to the other side.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: You you you need a lot of faith and a lot of work and it can be done. And I just I just encourage you not to give up, man, do not give up.
Speaker 1: You can make it through that storm.
Speaker 5: And I'm blessed to be standing on this side to tell you that I made it through it. And you know, just coming up on one year, man, this is this is something different from me. And I don't know, I just I'm still standing and that's I'm still standing and to be able to be back back working, back on the microphone, back on stage, back on my TV show. I mean it's I do I do. I am blessed. I'm blessed, and I give God all the praise man, and I do I do.
Speaker 1: He brought you through this one.
Speaker 10: The most incredible thing, Tommy, for me, when you had it, just for me as your friend looking on number one, you didn't know, you didn't know initially somebody pointed it out to you. That was a miracle in and of itself, you know, and and all the story. And then your voice, you know, as you were going through it, you had to work with your voice, and you know, you had certain exercises and all of that.
Speaker 1: So, like we say, able to take. Yeah, it was a struggle, but you you made it through.
Speaker 10: And and you know, I love the fact that you're giving God the glory because you know that's what you do. And I'm so happy that you're here one year later because we were all praying, praying, praying hard.
Speaker 2: For Let me tell you some man, when when was in New Orleans, brother, let me tell you something, man, I saw a dude out there on stage that has overcome something and enjoying what he did it. It was a pleasure watching you perform, man, because you always could realize that it could have been gone yeah, oh yeah. And you was out there giving it to them, man, And I was just proud to say, Man, that's how you that's how you bounce back. That's how you bounce back.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: I mean man, New Orleans. Man was out there giving it to them. Dog, you didn't miss a step. It's like you never missed a step.
Speaker 5: Man, trying to give it I try to give one hundred and ten now, trying to make Yeah, I do not take it for granted. I do not take it for granted.
Speaker 8: Well, you know what, Tommy, what what you just said? It was emotional, your journey, what you've gone through. You're a survivor, You're very very strong. Your family loves you, your friends, your family, your fans, listeners, everybody out there was praying for you. And as you what you just said, you are helping someone today. Somebody is on their way to get in chemo. Somebody is on their way to get that diagnosis, that horrible word they were about to hear that, but just knowing through the power of prayer, and your village and your family through the grace of God, praise him as if it's already done. And keep going and keep fighting because you know, we've all know someone that either has been affected by cancer.
Speaker 5: We know someone is.
Speaker 2: Going through what we've lost loved ones, you know behind cancer.
Speaker 8: So I'm like you blank cancer with you all that, and.
Speaker 2: Its great that you're doing.
Speaker 8: You're an advocate now cancer awareness and all of these things as we hear on this radio show. We say it all the time, we talk about as well on this Wednesday. But we are here to help you fight the fight. You take care of yourself.
Speaker 1: You know this Wealth and Reason said what I say.
Speaker 10: Ring the bell, I cancer free, take us home.
Speaker 5: Hey, we love you, We love you. Thank you for ride with us on the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 10: In the We're All Steve Harvey contests, No purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show