Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, and entertainment news, Celebrity baby news, Serena Williams becomes a new mom again and she welcomes her new baby girl. Plus Lizzo's Big Girl dancers share support in an open letter, and Larsa Pippen gets this guy's Larsa Pippen confirms that she and Marcus Jordan are not engaged, but he did get her a promise ring doing this is not nice?
Speaker 2: What today? Yeah? That was when you were in high school?
Speaker 3: Fit is nice when I was sixteen?
Speaker 2: They're doing?
Speaker 4: They still promise ring it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll talk about it at the top of the hour. Right now it is time to ask the Riddlo and Junior. This one's from Heaven in Charleston. Heaven writes, my single friends hang out. My single friend hangs out at our house because we always cook. We were grilling, so I invited her over to eat. My husban been made me a plate. She asked him to make her a plate too, and he did it. Now was I wrong to knock the plate out of his hands?
Speaker 2: Out of her hands? Wait a minute, now.
Speaker 4: He must have made her plate a little different, or she's been over there thinking that there's something is you know your girlfriend must be sexy and you just you just wanted you're protecting your tailor.
Speaker 2: Tildren have death.
Speaker 1: She's just crazy one the other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's always that straight ice cubes with this thing, say curse plate on the floor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, beans, Wayne, don't make plates. You get up and make your own damn plate him so low? Okay, but Wayne, don't make plates. Waanne, make my plate. That's not understood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not that I like that. Yes, and Wayne, let that be your last time making her.
Speaker 4: I wish you would it will She's make another plate, Wayne, make another plate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a little too comfortable, say because say, cuse Wayne, make place.
Speaker 2: For me over here, homie, just get with it.
Speaker 4: You can rest ship. Wayne heard about this two weeks later. Yeah, I want something. Need? I want something need like that help I wanted two weeks ago. Wayne, that's what I want.
Speaker 2: But he blank blank blank She found out though, didn't she didn't?
Speaker 1: She moving on to Dante and fort Worth. Dante writes, my wife and I pay my sister to be our nanny and housekeeper because she needed extra money. My wife has been missing clothes lately, and my sister always says they're at the cleaners. Meanwhile she's posting pictures wearing my wife's clothes. I stopped this butt whooping. My sister is gonna get how.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, some ass whoopings. You don't stop some of them. You let you They have to happen. This is this is one that has to happen. Okay, Yeah, you gotta let your little sister get a butt whooped off. You got to she all on social media wearing people clothes. Yeah, your sister need her butt whip and you know she need her butt whep. But why are you trying to stop? Sometimes you got to step back, step back and just let just let nature this this, let it, let.
Speaker 2: It be what it's gonna be.
Speaker 4: Nice, put that faith black around and find out.
Speaker 3: You can't stop these things from happening. Clearly, y'all ain't got the same mom and dad. That's way I figure out.
Speaker 2: Brother, sister, Yeah, if you had.
Speaker 3: If you had, if you had the same mom, you ain't gonna wear your sisters clothes.
Speaker 2: That's offen. You come ast away, Okay, you.
Speaker 4: Come home and work and see a bunch of fold and jails in that house. You get ready, get ready, that's.
Speaker 1: It's about to pop up, all right, Danica and Lansing says, I'm forty four years old and I've been married for eleven years. My husband and I haven't had sex in close to three years, but our relationship is great. I'm scared because my therapist said my husband might cheat. He weighs two hundred and eighty four pounds. Should I be worried?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 4: No, you waiting folk. He ain't cheating. He can't cheat. You got No, you're too slow to cheat.
Speaker 2: He can't.
Speaker 4: He can't move No, no, no, big people don't cheat. I'm just trying to tell you it's too much work. You need to be worried about what he eating. You need to be worried about them. You need to be worried about them slats that's underneath that bed that's about to give way in a minute.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: You need to worry about stuff like that that you need. You need to hear everybody die. You need to worry about how blood pressure. These are other things you need to be worried about.
Speaker 2: Cheating.
Speaker 4: No, him not sleeping with you went three years. Guess what, because he can't. He can't even came to a point where he just can't do it no more. My grandma just.
Speaker 2: Said, I can't. I can't. I can't wait till your granddaddy get home. I can't. I can't. I'm tired. He tired, baby.
Speaker 1: But what about what a therapist said he might cheat?
Speaker 4: And why would the therapist say something like that.
Speaker 2: That's just see, that's what we messing people up in these relationships.
Speaker 4: They go to do you hear yourself?
Speaker 2: I'm hearing myself. I'm here. He is supposed to help, sir.
Speaker 4: And it's not helping if the therapist is given this kind of information, you creating tension in people's houses.
Speaker 1: Three years and no sex.
Speaker 2: You might come on, who ain'ted folk? Calling?
Speaker 4: What? Who?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: I I'm a junior. Come on ye crazy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Lord Lord rest his soul. My uncle Riky to ninety. You know he called himself the big rig, the big rig. Yeah yeah, he was cheating. Yeah, I'm the big rig.
Speaker 4: He was a lover.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah to ninety, cheating every way.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about every where you could the big rig that can't get your hands off it. They want the big rig.
Speaker 1: That's him.
Speaker 4: Three years so how did Yeah, he's passed on.
Speaker 2: But that was his thing though, my mother. That's my brother brother, yes.
Speaker 3: Chee, yeah, yeah, yeah, listen to me, nephew.
Speaker 2: They can't keep her hands off me. They want the big rig. You have the craziest eighty four. What you think three years? What do you think he's doing? They want to John.
Speaker 4: Outside of sex, they have a great relationship though, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. He was with my when I saw him on holidays.
Speaker 3: Yeah, outside of that, they want a big.
Speaker 2: He said, he's sexy at two eights.
Speaker 4: So is he being in the back of the camb eighteen.
Speaker 3: I don't know what he's doing, but I know they want the big rig heard, Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, we learned something every day, I really do.
Speaker 2: All right. Wow. But he and your aunt were happy, huh uh.
Speaker 3: I saw my cousins and they looked happy to me. But they was on the fifth ward. They was the big ride. Yeah, yeah, yeah was what was his wife's name?
Speaker 2: What's his life? Wander? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for the low and Junior coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you.
Speaker 2: Right after this.
Speaker 4: Charlie.
Speaker 2: You see you's how old a big rick.
Speaker 1: You're listening the hardy Morning show