Speaker 1: Wake up, wake up, rise and shine, give yourself that stretch that morning, yoning, sit on the edge of the bed, you think the man, and then you got to get up, get out and get something. Let me say it right now. Today is August the twenty fourth. Did you hear what I said? That is one year since my surgery and I am cancer free. Yes, i am. The day is August twenty fourth, one year ago today, Yes, son Jesus, praising, praising, praising, Thank you, thank you, thank you, and amen. Welcome to the ride. Yeah, welcome to the Steve Auby Morning Show. Uncle Steve is out, but me and the crew are in. That is Shirley Strawberry, Mississippi, Monica, Carl of Farrell and the one and only Kia Junior Board Space. How y'all doing on this great August twenty four? How y'all doing it?
Speaker 2: Boy?
Speaker 1: Boy? Won't he do it? Yes? Matter of fact, I need to tell my son blame. Bring my whistle. I got a wills, I got everything to whist. Yeah, the whistle. Wa man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so glad to see you happy and everything, Tommy. Because it was for a minute there, you know, but it was it was real scary. You know that it was scary.
Speaker 1: Know that. You know what, as soon as something like that hits you, you know what you got. You just got to turn that positive note on and just turn it on and just stay positive. But it's hard, it's hard, but you just got to stay and you've got people around you that are being positive. That helps out a lot.
Speaker 4: What Yeah, I mean prayer prayer warriors. Sometimes it's easy to said than done.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're only humans, so good for you. You know we said it yesterday, We're gonna say it again today. Got the victory?
Speaker 3: Suck?
Speaker 1: What is my knucklehead getting ready to go to go to school?
Speaker 4: Hey, good morning in school?
Speaker 2: He can Yeah, you're gonna have, You're gonna have. You're really gonna have to jump on, Jordan. I can see that you're gonna have to jump on. Yeahn His shoulders as white.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, he's taller than you. Huh.
Speaker 2: They're talking about time that hold on. Every if Oaks Steve was here, he would say Johndan was taller than Tommy when he was born.
Speaker 1: Good. Yeah, to answer your question, But to answer your question, r Yeah, everybody had to get one ass before they leave the house. So, Carl, I don't know if you I don't know if y'all handed out as whoppings over there yet, but you got to get one good ass whopping before they leave the house.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, that's going downs to be smelling themselves. You gotta.
Speaker 3: Our parents used to say that to us, right noble, and.
Speaker 1: I didn't got knocked off the porch. I hadn't been hit with a hymn book and a Bible. I've been hit with everything I got.
Speaker 2: On the next week, I got beat when I was when he's wrong, because they suspected I did it.
Speaker 3: You want getting whooping.
Speaker 1: When they whooping everybody else?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, come in, come in because you're here, because here, come.
Speaker 3: In you that anymore?
Speaker 2: Though times have changed, all right?
Speaker 3: Coming up in thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew as he runs that prank back right after.
Speaker 1: This, I guess this is but whooping Thurs.
Speaker 3: You're listening Morning Show