Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded. Y'all know what time y'all don't know y'all bay.
Speaker 2: At all.
Speaker 1: Given them back a million bus things and it's.
Speaker 3: More ye listening to.
Speaker 4: To I don't joy.
Speaker 5: Joy, you don't do that.
Speaker 3: Love you. You gotta turn.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: I got to turn the mouth turn. I probably got to turn the mouth turn the water of the mony UPO me.
Speaker 6: Come come out, you think, Uh? I sure will. Good morning everybody.
Speaker 7: You are listening to the voice one and only Steve Harvey got a radio show.
Speaker 8: Come on, y'all.
Speaker 7: I said that a little bit wrong this morning. But I'm tired. I just came out to gym. I'm a little out of sorts right now, but it's okay. I'll pull it together. But let me tell you something, man, I got a clear cut message for you today.
Speaker 6: I really do you know.
Speaker 7: As I've gotten older, I've began to take some supplements. And supplements are to help your body in things that it doesn't produce as much as it used to. Supplements are designed to help you replenish what's been depleted in your body.
Speaker 6: As supplements.
Speaker 7: Now now people can tell you can speak a lot more aggressively and a lot more knowledgeable on this subject, but just giving you just a brief overview of my understanding of it. Now, if you've been living your life for a while, supplements are necessary for most of us.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Also, if you've.
Speaker 7: Been living your life for a while spiritually, you may need some supplements because you've just been at it for a while. You done got wolled down a little bit. You're tied some people around you, ain't changing. Some people around you draining. It's just life just keeps on coming. Life don't ever get no easier. It just you become more knowledgeable about how to handle it. It does not get any either easier. You continue to lose love ones, you continue to have to confront the challenges. It's just that over course of time you become experienced and you can handle them better. But life don't get no easier. But spiritually you get a little bit worn down. Well, you need some spiritual supplements too. And I'm just gonna flat out tell you, the more God that you can replenish yourself with, the higher the dosage of God that you are willing to put into your spiritual self, the possibilities then become limitless.
Speaker 6: You actually have the ability to make a.
Speaker 7: Conscious decision to supplement your body, and you have a conscious decision to supplement your spirit. You can do both. So what I did was I could just tell you what I did. I was taking all these supplements. I started taking supplements when I was about forty five. I think that's when I began. I was thinking about it one day and I just went, wow, Man. I started talking to some knowledgeable people. I found out I needed these things. But then spiritually, man, I started supplementing myself too. I started praying some more. I started trying to gain a little bit more knowledge and wisdom and understanding from scriptures and just try to make sense of all of it, you know, just make a little bit more sense out of my life, make sure that I was on the right path. As a matter of fact, get on the right path, find out my real purpose and my mission in life. And nobody can do that for you. That's something that you have to want to do. But I started supplementing my spiritual side of my life and supplementing my body. Now I happen to be right now about in the best shape I've ever been in. Technically, I can assure you, though I am in the best shape spiritually I have ever been in. Now my body has looked better, it really has. I mean, come on now, and where I am in life, at the stage with the years I've been walking this earth, Man, I'm cool, But spiritually I'm in the best shape I've ever been in. And what has done for me, y'all is it's gave me a peace and a calmness. You know it used to be, man, I used to fight so hard against people who attack me. Now, Man, it ain't that serious to me because now I have a full understanding that if I come under attack, that God is with me, because that's a promise he made. That's Isaiah fifty four seventeen. That's any weapon formed against you, any weapon formed against you, you shall not prosper. You can't. You can't come and get me. I'm not here for you to take down because you didn't put me here. So why would I feel a person bringing me down when they're not the reason that I'm here. So when you attack me, you have to be careful because I ain't ever by myself. I formed a relationship with the most High that I can rely on for protection, for coverage, and for peace. A lot of times when things used to stress me out, how to run this, how to handle.
Speaker 6: This, how to deal with that?
Speaker 7: You know, fame is rough man, And then you put that together with some business, and you put that together with your family. You got a lot of stuff you're trying to tend to. I have a peace of mind about it now because I have someone who provides me with a sense of understanding and calmness that lets me know that this too shall pass. That it ain't just a saying that I heard old people say that. It ain't just something my mama used to tell me. It's something that can really happen once you get in understanding, this too shall pass. This is just another piece of life that you are now better equipped to handle. I'm telling you what's done for me. Millions of people out there hear me. Man has done the same thing for them. I'm telling it new to some people, but it's some people that show enough understand what I'm saying. And then if you have known this but kind of forgot it, it's time for some supplements. So when you get like that, and now you find yourself in a situation with a disease or something, you gotta do something. Nah, you gotta start juicing all your greens. You gotta start detoxing your body. You gotta start purifying the system. See, the human body has always had a way to repair itself if you just give it a chance. Your mind has always had a chance to repair itself if you give it a chance. And your spirit always has a chance to repair itself if you give it a chance. It's the only way I can maintain at this level, and it's the only way I have any.
Speaker 6: Chance of going further.
Speaker 7: I have to increase my dosage of spiritual supplements. I got to talk to God a little bit more. I got to pray a little bit more. I got to understand his word a little bit more. That's all I'm telling you. Man, If you do that, if you just pray more, if you just studied a little bit more, Man, just try to get and understanding, ask him to help you understand. It will open up the possibilities of your life into a realm you never could have imagined.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you, that's real.
Speaker 9: Okaying, show.
Speaker 2: Wake up, wake up, rise and shine, give yourself that stretch that morning, yoning, sit on the edge of the bed, you think the man, and then you got to get up, get out and get something. Let me say it right now. Today is August the twenty fourth. Did you hear what I said? That is one year since my surgery and I am chncer free.
Speaker 6: Yes, i am.
Speaker 2: The day is August twenty four, one year ago today. Yes, son Jesus, praising, praising, praising, Thank you, thank you, thank you, and amen. Welcome to the ride. Yeah, welcome to the Steve Harby Morning Show. Uncle Steve is out, but me and the crew are in. That is Shirley Strawberry, Mississippi, Monica, Carl of Farrell and the one that only Kia Junior board space.
Speaker 6: How y'all doing on this great August twenty four? How y'all doing?
Speaker 1: Boy boy?
Speaker 6: Won't he do it?
Speaker 2: Yes? I need to tell my son blame. Bring my whistle. I got a whist, so I got everything to blow the whist. Yeah, the whistle.
Speaker 3: Man. Yeah.
Speaker 9: I'm so glad to see you happy and everything, Tommy, because it was for a minute there, you know, but it was it was real scary.
Speaker 1: You know that it was scary.
Speaker 3: I know that.
Speaker 2: You know what, as soon as something like that hits you, you know what you got. You just got to turn that positive note on and just turn it on and just stay positive.
Speaker 6: But it's hard.
Speaker 2: It's hard, but you just got to stay and you've got people around you that are being positive. That helps out a lot.
Speaker 1: What Yeah, I mean prayer prayer warriors. Sometimes it's easy to said than done, you know. Yeah, Yeah, you're only humans, so good for you. You know, we said it yesterday, We're gonna say it again today. Got the victory.
Speaker 6: Yes, what is my knucklehead getting ready to go to go to school?
Speaker 1: Hey, in school?
Speaker 2: He can.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're gonna have you have You're really gonna have to jump on Jordan.
Speaker 6: I can see that you're gonna have to jump on. Yeah.
Speaker 1: His shoulders as white. Yeah, yeah, he's taller than you.
Speaker 8: Huh.
Speaker 10: They're talking about time that hold on. If O Steve was here, he would say Johndan was taller than Tommy when he was born.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to answer your question.
Speaker 2: But to answer your question, R Yeah, everybody had to get one as before they leave the house. So Carl, I don't know if you I don't know if y'all handed out ashops over there yet, but you got to get one good ass whopping before they leave the house.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, yeah, that's going downs to be smelling themselves. You gotta our parents used to say that to us.
Speaker 8: All right, no problem, And.
Speaker 2: I didn't got knocked off the porch. I hadn't been hit with a hymn book and a bible. I've been hit with everything.
Speaker 3: I got.
Speaker 10: The next week, I got beat when I would when he's wrong, because they suspected I did it.
Speaker 6: You want get a whooping when they whooping everybody else?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, come in, come in because you're here, come here.
Speaker 1: Anymore? Though times have changed, all right?
Speaker 9: Coming up in thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew as he runs that prank back.
Speaker 6: Right after this, I guess this is but whooping Thursday.
Speaker 9: You're listening hard Morning show. It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back. What you got for his nest?
Speaker 2: I want to date your mama. Mama's need love to all right, let's go, cat dog.
Speaker 1: I want to date your mama.
Speaker 11: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach I'm trying to reach miss Burns.
Speaker 3: This is James is her Son. How you doing man? My name is Gordon. Gordon.
Speaker 11: I just recently joined the church. Man within the last month, and I was trying to get in touch with miss Burns. One of the members gave me a number, but I guess they must have gave me the wrong number. I guess it's is this a home number or what is this?
Speaker 3: Hold of Hello? Who is this again?
Speaker 11: My name is Gordon Gordon. I'm a new member at the church. Yeah, this is this your number?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man, this is my phone number. I'm James. I'm a son. Oh that's your mom. Okay, that's your mother? Right? All right?
Speaker 11: Well, yeah, my bad man. I was trying to get in touch with Mss Burns. Now, is do you ever a cell or a home number somewhere I can get in touch with Mss Burns?
Speaker 3: Wait time, I tell me tell you your name is what Gordon? Gordon?
Speaker 11: Gordon not just joined the church, man, so I might not have met you yet.
Speaker 3: James. Okay, well, God bless you man, Thank you man. I appreciate it. Is it anyway I could get your mom's home number from you? I mean you're just doing the church. I mean, I I don't say why you wouldn't be able to talk to her. I mean, is there anything that is there? A message? I could pass on to it though.
Speaker 11: Well, yeah, I mean, I'm trying to see if it's all right for uh, for me to take her out. I've been seeing her for the last Hold up, hold up.
Speaker 3: Hold up, hold up, holdo, tell about that. You You were just sending you a new member to the church, and somebody gave you, or they were attempting to give you my mother's number, and you're asking me if you could take an out.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 3: Well, I wasn't asking you.
Speaker 12: I thought I had her phone number. I guess they gave me your number by mistake. You know, that's my reason for carl. I thought I was gonna get her. I want to take her out, you know, maybe to dinner or something.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll be quite honest, me, I just came back home from overseas, from fighting and everything. Man, And uh, I mean, you know, my pops just passed away not too long ago. And I ain't you know, I ain't too keen on my mama going out with somebody. And besides, you don't even sound like you. Hey, she in the sixties.
Speaker 11: Man, you man, I'm thirty six.
Speaker 3: The hell out of here. You how old man, I'm thirty six, I'm thirty four. What is you doing? You do realize my mom is pushing sixty right?
Speaker 12: Well, you know what, man, I look at it like James, right, James, I look at it like it's you know heyes, ain't nothing but the number.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: It wasn't your heart, man, and how you carry yourself? You know? Yeah, but my mom Hey, hey, but my mom ain't no cougar like that. And I know she ain't coming after you right now. I remember telling me that she tried some new things at this church. But going out with some thirty thirty.
Speaker 11: How are you you do a baby man like I'm thirty. I'm thirty six.
Speaker 3: Dude, Man, you like my brother or something. Man, ain't nowhere in the world. My mama is gonna be danger to Okay, okay, thank James. Let me tell this man.
Speaker 12: First of all, I ain't even know if calling you. Second of all, I'm calling to speak with her. I'm not calling trying to get permission from you.
Speaker 3: Ms. Burns is a grown woman. This brother would decided whoa whoa whoa talking about that? I don't think you heard it, man, I just came back from fighting over see. My pops passed way not too long ago. I am the man at the house. Let's get that straight right now. All right, I don't care if I'm still living at home or not. I'm the man of this house, all right. You calling to ask my mama on a date. Yeah, you might as well just stick the church dog, because you know, as I said, be blessed, But it ain't gonna be no blessing from me to you. I tell you that right now. Okay, I'm not looking for a blessing from you at all. Bro.
Speaker 11: You might now blessed, but I respect the fact that you've been overseas and you've been fighting for this country. Okay, But if I decide I want to speak to miss Burns about going out, I think Miss Burns has every right to decide if she would like to go out.
Speaker 3: With Gordon or not. And Gordon wants to take her out, I took her up. Hold up, look, brother, I don't care how old you say you are, all right, number one, you're too young. As I already mentioned. All right, this ain't going down with you and my mom. I'm straight up, hey, man, that's for your mama to decide. No, no, no, you bringing up my mama. You letting the word your mama, come out your mouth again. That's gonna get you up, all right. I don't know where you're from. I don't give how old you are. I'm pretty thick. I know what church my mama go to, and it ain't gonna be her and you you ain't gonna be asking her out, all right. I don't give what it take. I would show up on Sunday, catch up in the pul pit or wherever you're gonna be sitting in the back and the choir.
Speaker 5: It don't matter.
Speaker 3: Something is going down. You wire not gonna get with my mama like that. You got that.
Speaker 12: That's something for your mama to decide. If your mama want to go out with me to have dinner. I ain't nothing wrong with.
Speaker 3: This, man, I'm deciding it right now. It ain't gonna happen. I told you before, be blessed or get your whoop. You got two choices, all right. I didn't fight for to see three years to come back and also deal with my daddy dying and then come back. I'm suffering from PSD.
Speaker 5: Dog.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I'm gonna do unless you want to get it like that. Something from on a PSD post traumatic stress syndrome, and I will release all that on you got that one. I don't play.
Speaker 11: Hey man, listen, I don't want no trouble.
Speaker 3: It don't matter to me. You can want you Okay, look man, listen, I ain't trying to have no trouble at you. Man. All I'm finna say is this right here?
Speaker 12: I'ma I talk to you mama on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Okay, you ain't gonna talk to me?
Speaker 5: Are you not?
Speaker 10: Hear?
Speaker 3: Man? Okay? I'm crazy right now? Okay? Can I say this?
Speaker 11: Can I say one more thing to you? Man?
Speaker 12: Before you explode?
Speaker 11: You ain't got nothing else to say. I got one more thing before you explode?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 3: Is you listening?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man, James? What? Hey man?
Speaker 11: I want to tell you this man. This his nephew Tommy from the Steve Hobby Morning Show. Your mama, I got me.
Speaker 3: The brank ball call you get them out of here.
Speaker 12: This is who Hey man, This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Hobby Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Man. Your mama told me.
Speaker 12: She said, my son been overseas, he've been fighting.
Speaker 3: I'm glad to have him home. She said.
Speaker 11: We got that back in the spirit of laughing, man, are.
Speaker 3: You Are you kidding? Be made? We got you good. We listened to this show overseas.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 12: First of all, I got to say thank you for fighting for this country. I want to ask you one more thing. What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the lane?
Speaker 3: Man, Nothing but the Steve Harvey more than show you get it overseason in the States. Thanks man.
Speaker 6: That is stupid as I mean, I'm sorry, I'm sorry what.
Speaker 1: You said it right though?
Speaker 8: Said what you said?
Speaker 1: Stupid? Ad time know yourself? Baby, No, yeah, don't let up, all right, nephew, thank you.
Speaker 9: Coming up next to his asked ready to love officer, that is the Riddlelo you're listening? Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour and entertainment news, Celebrity baby news. Serena Willilliams becomes a new mom again and she welcomes her new baby girl. Plus Lizzo's Big Girl dancers share support in an open letter, and Larsa Pippen gets this guy's Larsa Pippen confirms that she and Marcus Jordan are not engaged, but he did get her a promise ring doing this.
Speaker 1: Notice what today?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if that was when you were in high school. Fit is nice when I was sixteen. They're doing they still promise ring it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we'll talk about it at the top of the hour. Right now it is time to ask the Riddlo and Junior. This one's from Heaven in Charleston. Heaven writes, my single friends hang out.
Speaker 1: My single friend hangs out at our house because we always cook.
Speaker 9: We were grilling, so I invited her over to eat. My husband made me a plate. She asked him to make her a plate too, and he did it. Now was I to knock the plate out of his hands?
Speaker 6: Out of her hands?
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, now, he must have made her plate a little different, or she's been over there thinking that there's something that is You know, your girlfriend must be sexy and you just you just want to you're protecting your tail.
Speaker 6: Toildren have the death.
Speaker 1: She's just crazy one or the other.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's always that.
Speaker 8: Straight ice cubes with this thing everything say curse plate on the floor.
Speaker 1: Yeah beans, real.
Speaker 6: Wayne, don't make plates.
Speaker 2: You get up and make your own damn plate him so low, Okay, but Wayne, don't make plates.
Speaker 6: Waanne, make my plate. Let's get that understood.
Speaker 8: Yeah, got to do.
Speaker 3: Not that.
Speaker 1: I like a man at that. And Wayne, let that be your last time making up. I wish you would it will She's like.
Speaker 6: Make another plate, Wayne, make another plate.
Speaker 1: He's a little too comfortable.
Speaker 10: Say cuse, say cuse, Wayne, make place for me over here, homie, Just get g with it.
Speaker 6: You can rest ship. Wayne heard about this two weeks later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want something. I want something like that help I wanted two weeks ago. Wayne, That's what I want.
Speaker 1: But making he blank blank blank she found out though didn't she didn.
Speaker 9: Moving on to Dante and fort Worth, Dante writes, to my wife and I pay my sister to be our nanny and housekeeper because she needed extra money. My wife has been missing clothes lately, and my sister always says they're at the cleaners. Meanwhile, she's posting pictures wearing my wife's clothes. Stop this butt whooping. My sister is gonna get how no.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, some ass whoopings. You don't stop some of them, you let you.
Speaker 8: They have to happen.
Speaker 6: This is this is one that has to happen.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, you gotta let your little sister get a butt whooped off. You got to she all on social media wearing people clothes. Yeah, your sister need her butt whip, and you know she needs her butt whe But why are you trying to stop? Sometimes you got to step back, step back and just let just let nature this this, let it, let it be what it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 6: Put that faith blank around and find out.
Speaker 10: You can't stop these things from happening. Clearly, y'all ain't got the same mom and daddy. That's way I figured out. Brother, sister, Yeah, if you had, if you had, if you had the same, you ain't gonna wear your sister clothes.
Speaker 8: That's off.
Speaker 1: But you.
Speaker 2: Okay, you come home work and see bunch of fold and tails in that house. You get ready, You're ready.
Speaker 1: That's it's about to pop up, all right.
Speaker 9: Danica and Lansing says, I'm forty four years old and I've been married for eleven years. My husband and I haven't had sex in close to three years, but our relationship is great. I'm scared because my therapist said my husband might cheat. He weighs two hundred and eighty four pounds. Should I be worried?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 2: No, you waiting folk, He ain't cheating, he can't cheat. You got No, you're too slow to cheat. He can't, he can't move No, no, no, big people don't cheat. I'm just trying to tell you it's too much work. You need to be worried about what he eating. You need to be worried about them. You need to be worried about them slats that's underneath that bed that's about to give way in a minute.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: You need to worry about stuff like that. You need you need to worry about it die. You need to worry about how blood pressure. These are other things to be worried about.
Speaker 6: Cheating. No, him not sleeping with you went three years. Guess what, because he can't. He can't. He done came to a point where he just can't do it no more. My grandma just said, I can't. I can't. I can't wait till your granddaddy to get home. I can't, I can't.
Speaker 8: I'm tired. He tired.
Speaker 6: Baby.
Speaker 1: But what about what her therapist said he might cheat?
Speaker 2: And why would the therapist say something like that. That's just see, that's what be messing people up in these relationships.
Speaker 3: They go to.
Speaker 6: Do you hear yourself, I'm hearing myself. I'm here he is supposed to help, sir, and it's not helping.
Speaker 2: If the therapist is given this kind of information, you create a tension in people's houses.
Speaker 1: Three years and no sex.
Speaker 6: You might come on, who ain'ted?
Speaker 1: Folk?
Speaker 6: Call him?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 8: Who?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 3: I tell you?
Speaker 1: I'm a junior, Come on, yeah, crazy?
Speaker 6: He ain't in no coach closet where yet.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry, Lord, rest his soul. My uncle Ricky to ninety. You know he called himself the big rig, the big rick. Yeah yeah, he was cheating. Yeah, I'm the big rig. They didn't walk, he was the lover.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah to ninety, cheating every way.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about when you could the big rig.
Speaker 8: That can't keep their hands off me. They want the big rig.
Speaker 10: That's him three years so yeah, he's passed on, but that was his thing though, my mother. That's my brother brother, yes, chee yeah yeah yeah, listen to me, nephew. You can't keep her hands off me.
Speaker 8: They want the big rig.
Speaker 1: You have the craziest.
Speaker 10: Eighty four What you think three years? What do you think he's doing? They want the big John.
Speaker 3: Sex.
Speaker 2: They have a great relationship though, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 10: He was with my when I saw him on holidays. Yeah, outside of that, they wanted a big he said, he's sexy at two eight?
Speaker 6: So is he being in the back of the camp eighteen?
Speaker 1: I don't know what he doing, but I know they want a big rig? Heard, Yeah, all right, we learned something every day, really do all right? Wow, Junior, But he and your aunt were happy. Huh uh.
Speaker 10: I saw my cousins and they looked happy to me. But they was on a fifth ward. They was the big rig Texas. Yeah, yeah, yeah, what what was his wife's name?
Speaker 6: What's his life?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: I want yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really low and Junior coming up at the top of the hour, We'll have some entertainment news for you right after this. You see you.
Speaker 8: It's how old a Big.
Speaker 1: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 9: Well, guys, another celebrity baby news announced this time, Junior, go ahead, okay, we got to say congratulations to our girl.
Speaker 1: We love her.
Speaker 9: Serena Williams and her husband Ale they welcome their second child, a Dearra River o'hannan. The couple posted a really cute video on TikTok showing Serena getting up from a table and then coming back holding a new baby with big sister Olympia kissing her little sister on the forehead. Now that's cute. That was really really cute.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Just recently, Serena and Alexa shirt they were having a girl in a lavish ginger reveal party. So congratulations to Serena and.
Speaker 8: Congratulated rich babies. Okay, all right, y'all keep doing.
Speaker 10: Did anybody know on the same of that baby, want Tasha Jenkins baby was born?
Speaker 8: Ain't nobody said nothing to.
Speaker 6: Tasha happy birch, Welcome Ta.
Speaker 8: Tasha Jenkins got a baby too. Okay, but rich babies we were never no struggle.
Speaker 9: Because yesterday were welcomed. We talked about this baby Rihanna.
Speaker 8: Babies born with business.
Speaker 6: Okay, do you want us to do something for Tasha baby?
Speaker 10: I mean, yeah, take congratulations at least Tasha Jacob.
Speaker 1: Hey, y'all need to say Tasha Jenkins when you gonna say the name?
Speaker 6: And who is Tasha?
Speaker 8: We don't know, but her baby was born somewhere else?
Speaker 1: Any baby rus Junior, any other babies you want to shout out and you know what, you know what matter?
Speaker 10: Keisha Thompson baby was born in miss sipping her baby bore today.
Speaker 1: Okay, congratulations.
Speaker 8: Yeah baby, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 8: Uh, it just has a long time. Where there's the Alvin Alvin.
Speaker 10: Okay, the baby Alvin, yeah baby, no, no, no, Albnue. That's all that Alvin and Michelle. Okay, in Memphis, they was born. Y'all ain't saying nothing about them.
Speaker 1: But y'all got time.
Speaker 10: Sela Williams baby though. Okay, y'all got time for that baby.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 8: I'm sick of this, y'all too much for these rich babies.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 6: Please please tell me they didn't name the baby Alvin Jr. Though, Please j A J. The baby name a J.
Speaker 1: They just send you these announcements.
Speaker 7: Get them all the.
Speaker 10: Time, they DM and me.
Speaker 4: Now, okay, got one more, mom.
Speaker 6: You got speak of this?
Speaker 1: Hurry out. Nathaniel Nate Buddy named their baby Bore Nathan.
Speaker 4: Come on, mom, dog, come on, okay, out of cliff, Dallas and Dallas.
Speaker 1: All right, we're moving on five, big baby. We're moving on Junior Keith. Keith.
Speaker 8: Just now, I got you, ain't it ain't just Serena I got.
Speaker 1: And read all right.
Speaker 9: And other entertainment news guys, Lizzo's Big Girl and Big Boy Dance cruise. Well now they're showing support for Lizzo after a sip after a lawsuit was brought against her by three of her former tour dance and an open letter posted on the dancers Instagram page. They praised Lizzo for shattering limitations and kicking in the doorway for the big girl and big boy dancers to do what we love, not only for us, but for women and all people, breaking barriers. Dancers also said quote, We've been so honored to share the stage with such an amazing talent.
Speaker 1: The commitment to.
Speaker 9: Character and culture, taking presidents over every movement and and moment has been one of the greatest lessons and blessings that we could possibly ask for. There's no word more about winter where the lawsuit against Lizzo might reach a courtroom.
Speaker 6: So there you go.
Speaker 1: Well that's nice. She's getting some port from her saff that. I saw pictures of her on the internet yesterday going to the studio. So she's supposed to make music album.
Speaker 2: It's a nice lawsuit. I mean, I don't understand this. Well, everybody from.
Speaker 9: The yeah, not from the not from these guys. These are these guys, their phrases, the.
Speaker 1: Other ones are saying something different.
Speaker 9: All right finally in entertainment news, according to US Weekly, Marcus Jordan and Larsa Pippin may have already put a ring on it and are considering walking down the aisle. Marcus gave Larsa a promise ring. Larsa Pippen is forty nine, Marcus Jordan is thirty two.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 9: They sparked engagement speculation when she was spotted rocking a brand new diamond ring while out with Jordan. A word has it that they're looking for a location and setting a date for their wedding.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Promise ring.
Speaker 6: It's nice, just like a little boy, Just like a little boy with this promise right?
Speaker 1: What man?
Speaker 3: I mean?
Speaker 2: I did a promise ring when I was a kid, but I was sixteen, seventeen years old.
Speaker 6: You bought a promise ring? Uh huh? I mean when you grow up, don't you? My day? I engagement ring? I mean, what what does we promise it?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 10: Some a bit of check on Pip somebody somebody bitch chick Scott Scotty. Somebody bitch check on Scottie.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 10: He's losing to Jordans and his son.
Speaker 8: It's too much he can't taste too much, keep losing Jeordan.
Speaker 1: He was mad at Michael, now he's mad.
Speaker 8: At the bike. Now you can be second to Marcus, and everybody has named Jordane.
Speaker 1: You check me for a promise ring, a promise ring. But it's a nice promise ring though.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you, I bet it is. I bet it is.
Speaker 10: Let it come out right next door, came out and let it. Let it be that Jordan bought that ring. And watch the Scotty Scotty.
Speaker 9: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour Donald Trump's arrangement. Oddsmakers are offering these prop bets tied to Trump's indictment in Georgia.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening morning show.
Speaker 9: Well, guys, today is the day, uh, former President Donald Trump is turning himself into Fulton County jail. His bond was set at two hundred thousand dollars in the Fulton County District Attorney Fannie Willis charged him in eighteen others with forty one counts, including racketeering charges and connection with efforts to overturn that state's twenty twenty election results. Meanwhile, online sports betters sports bookers are going wild with proposition bets on everything from Trump's tie color to his body weight.
Speaker 1: At booking.
Speaker 9: One book maker said that has set the over and under on Trump's weight to be two seventy three point five. That's how much they say is going to weigh to almost two hundred and seventy four pounds. Trump recently lashed out at Fox News, accusing the network of using unflattering pictures of him make him look big and orange with his chin pulled way back. So all right, you guys want to get.
Speaker 6: Orange jump one though, that orange jump don't go real nice with.
Speaker 1: That orange color? Oranges? So do they weigh you at the jail when you come in?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 6: Why they take it?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 9: When I heard something, Yeah, when they were talking about the Trump case, they did say that.
Speaker 1: They weigh you and all of that.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna take you over on the two seventy three.
Speaker 1: You think he's gonna be over that, But he's really really big and tall, right, he's like six four or something.
Speaker 10: Yeah, for two seventy three, I'm gonna take the oak because you know, when you got charges, you're gonna eat most Yeah.
Speaker 1: McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know McDonald's. Yeah, he's gonna be lost if he get in there and can't get them Burger's. He's gonna really be messed up in there. He can't get held what.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna give him on McDonald's while he's in But that's what he's been eating up until.
Speaker 6: That's in that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that stops today.
Speaker 8: Yes, they're not playing.
Speaker 1: Take pictures and they gonna do it. Shot.
Speaker 2: Give me your thumb, please, I need your thumb right here, roll it, roll it, roll it, thank you, index finger. Let's go roll it all right? All right, give me that little pinky roll it all right. Step forward, turn to the left, turn to the right.
Speaker 6: There we go.
Speaker 1: He is concerned though, about how he looks. At least he's bad at five.
Speaker 8: You ain't got to worry about how you look when you finished in prison. I'm curious. The last thing you gonna think about.
Speaker 6: What you don't want to do is look sexy. That's what you don't.
Speaker 1: You do with all that money. Get that comb over together now.
Speaker 8: In the movie life your corn breathe, Hey, they talking to you.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, make America great? Coming up in thirty four minutes after the hour of mixing business, money and family. We'll talk about that right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 9: Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Baker Mayfield started a lawsuit in Austin, Texas because he wants to know what happened to twelve million dollars.
Speaker 1: He invested in a number of companies and guess what.
Speaker 9: Two of those companies were founded by his dad, James Mayfield. It seems that Mayfield got into a business, a big business arrangement with his family, and with twelve million dollars lost, it also seems like that might not have been a wise decision. So here's a question for you, guys. Where do you stand on mixing business and family? And what about loaning money to family members or borrowing money from family?
Speaker 8: What do you think? Let's not even have this discussion. Come on, why no, no, no, I'm telling you right now, I can't do none. No, Tommy, do you do you do that?
Speaker 6: Do you a money?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: To your money? Or mixed business with with I.
Speaker 2: Don't mix business with him, no, because right now, because it's just because something gonna happen, something gonna go wrong. When I'm gonna do something stupid and it's not gonna work out. It's not gonna work out, and I'm not gonna be the same at the family region because you already know I'm not gonna get what you did.
Speaker 8: I tell you what I did. I did plays saxophone, right kim me the band uh the Groovy Funk car Wash with down the drain you hit me. Groovy Funk car Wash.
Speaker 1: That's their name.
Speaker 8: That's where you they playing live and wash your car problem.
Speaker 6: Why would you buy into that?
Speaker 8: It's Mamma, Juli, We're gonna upstate right now.
Speaker 10: Were playing. We played straight funk music at the time. They all out of massive high school out of Houston. They all they all Bamma the group of.
Speaker 1: Funk call wash. Seven hundred dollars down drank. That's how much you invested.
Speaker 8: Lost it. Eight car came up, not a car, not a call. We ain't can see a call.
Speaker 1: They're playing now, but they were playing.
Speaker 8: We had more people watching them play. Didn't calls. Get washed.
Speaker 6: No written from the beginning, had no written.
Speaker 8: He said, I just need seven hundred dollars.
Speaker 10: We need to get these injuries polished and we get the band together and to be good. Everybody made one fifty that day.
Speaker 6: Not a car washed right there.
Speaker 1: They needed some marketing, that's all. You're in some promotion. The media wasn't around back then.
Speaker 10: No, No, When I visited the groupy Funk call Wash horrible, he was off the main inharm Clock Road.
Speaker 6: That was exactly whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, from high school with the Matterson I know exactly.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: We set up over the corner. Music was good calls.
Speaker 8: Not getting washed though, because.
Speaker 6: There how we're supposed to stay in business.
Speaker 1: We can't.
Speaker 8: We can't do this, So you feel bad for Baker Mayfield. I understand what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Did you and Uncle Junior fall out though?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, siven hundred dollars at four o'clock that evening we started getting done.
Speaker 8: Yeah, how would you make today?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: Dog, we we make no money, but we was jamming dope. Car washing.
Speaker 1: Junior? Your family.
Speaker 8: He probably listening right now.
Speaker 1: You know you did that to me, Hey, uncle Jr. Good morning.
Speaker 6: Other rather give family remembers some money and loaned to I really just give.
Speaker 3: It to you.
Speaker 1: Sound like your uncle. Now you have a big I mean you got a production company, you know, you TV, you go on the road, so you wouldn't hire a family member or you've never had hell.
Speaker 6: No, oh god, no, you know what. I take that back, my sister. I see they my sister.
Speaker 2: My sisters don't pay roll my sister. Well, my mama and my sister don't pay roll. But my sister, you know, she put in the work. When somebody's smarter than you, you just you know, you just I'm cool with it.
Speaker 6: Smarter than me.
Speaker 1: She's not brilliant. Oh my god, she's a genius. She could speak Japanese, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what you want to take the nail shop? Can I say something like that? Can I say that I said it though I'd be one.
Speaker 6: I just want to know what people saying.
Speaker 1: They're talking about us, they really exactly back to the family and the money is Uncle Junior doing?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Junior, That's what I want to know. What's he doing right now? Today?
Speaker 8: Still asking me to start it?
Speaker 1: Back up, Today's prank phone call from the nephew. Right after this, we're putting a band back together. You're listening.
Speaker 9: Morning show coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my strawberry letter for today, and the subject is his playlist is going to break us up?
Speaker 1: All right. We'll get into that talk about what.
Speaker 9: That's all about in just a few because right now the nephew is here with today's prank phone call.
Speaker 1: What you got for us today?
Speaker 2: Now, Yes, it's gonna get tense up in here, today's should it's gonna get real because today I am your wife's doctor.
Speaker 6: Matter of fact, I.
Speaker 2: Would pull over if I was some of y'all, I really would pull over throwd in park and just hold on for a few minutes, your wife's doc.
Speaker 6: Let's go get hello.
Speaker 3: Hello, I'm trying to get Andrea. Please. Who's calling? This is doctor Hendricks.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, God, how you doing?
Speaker 6: Doc?
Speaker 3: Are you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm all right, she's not she's not in right now. I want to leave a message something.
Speaker 12: Uh yeah, I'm Libra messages that you know, she came in.
Speaker 3: She had an appointment this morning.
Speaker 5: Right right right, right, right?
Speaker 12: Everything, okay, everything's good. Everything's good. You know I've been Andrew's gone to colleges for quite some time now, so yeah, yeah, I know, right right right, Okay, Well, listen, can see if she's able to get back in tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I need to get one more.
Speaker 5: Good look at her, one one that looks everything.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just want to check a few things.
Speaker 12: You know. If I get one more good look, a good look at her, I think I'll be fine.
Speaker 5: What don't y'all do this like once once or twice a year and you wanted to come right back?
Speaker 3: Is everything okay?
Speaker 5: Don you can tell me nice?
Speaker 3: Everything all right with my wife? Uh? Yeah?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 3: Greg, right, yeah, what's up?
Speaker 5: Talk to me?
Speaker 12: You know, I'm not I'm not proud to tell tell anyone what's going on with her. And there's nothing really serious going on, Okay, so you can relax on that part. But I just want to get one more.
Speaker 3: Good look at her, just to be sure, one more good looks for what?
Speaker 12: Doc?
Speaker 5: If nothing serious going on?
Speaker 3: Well I think uh, I think what, Well, she'll be fine, she'll be fine, she'll be fine. Great.
Speaker 12: Uh hey, man, off the record, I'll tell you something man that uh and I don't really you know, talk like this, but off the record, man, you you and I man, we be uh we're the only ones, aren't we? You and I We're the only ones. Aren't we the only ones?
Speaker 5: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: What are you saying?
Speaker 12: Well, you know we're the only ones that have seen it, you know, Oh what what are you saying? Uh, just just stating that you know, off the record, you and I that we're there. We're the only ones.
Speaker 3: We know, we're the only ones.
Speaker 5: What what do you? What do you?
Speaker 3: What are you saying?
Speaker 5: I'm not understanding you. What are you saying? We are the only ones?
Speaker 12: What? Well, well, we have you and I have something in common. I mean you and I are the only one that's that's uh, you know, basically seeing Andrea.
Speaker 5: What do you wait a minute, that's not a topic of discussion, doc, What what are you trying to say? What you said about my wife?
Speaker 3: I mean she's amazing, man, I mean, uh.
Speaker 5: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I don't need you to tell me about my wife being amazing. Doc, you lost your damn man.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just saying she.
Speaker 12: Looks she looks amazing, she looks amazing.
Speaker 3: I don't mean any hard about what.
Speaker 5: Whoa, whoa, whoa. You ain't supposed to be looking at her in that type fashion?
Speaker 3: Doc?
Speaker 5: What the hell is wrong with you? What type of unprofessional is this here? You're telling my wife is amazing? You lost your damn man. I can't believe I'm getting a phone call like this. This is the most unprofessionalist I've ever heard.
Speaker 12: But let's keep in mind, Greg, I wasn't really calling you.
Speaker 3: I was calling her.
Speaker 5: You know you ain't talking to her. You talking to me? And you gonna bring that type on the phone to me? Have you lost your mind?
Speaker 3: You profession Is there a way you can pass the message that I ain't passing nothing to her?
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: You're gonna make me do some crazy to you. I don't believe you called me with that type talking about my wife. Will you and I got something in common? She's amazing? Have you lost your damn mind?
Speaker 3: Sir? I didn't mean that. I didn't think that what you did you did.
Speaker 12: Don't I a little playful with you? I didn't think that was good.
Speaker 5: This ain't no because ain't no play.
Speaker 12: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 5: We're playing? I'm not playing? Don't you travel? Matter of fact, I need to see you. I need I need to see it. Have a session with you. We can talk about this year. I lost your dog on man talking about my wife amazing to you? You're the most unprofessional. I can't even go to you all these years.
Speaker 12: Was there any where you can get her to come in so I can get one good look at her.
Speaker 5: To moll Hey, O, no, she ain't coming down to that little ragged I'm coming down there. When I come down there, we oh, no, matter of fact, I'm on my way down there. How long you're gonna be there? We can straighten out.
Speaker 12: I've left the office for today. I just wanted to call and see if I could get one good look at her.
Speaker 10: For the moment.
Speaker 5: No, no, there you go again with that. Wasn't more good gonna look? No, no, let me tell you one thing. Now, she ain't coming there to you. No more, no more, no more. Is she coming back to see you?
Speaker 3: Wait. I don't want to lose a customer, not not like you.
Speaker 5: Ain't gonna you ain't gonna lose a customer. I'm coming there to mam, make me an appointment. You can check my out.
Speaker 3: Tom.
Speaker 5: You see how you like that?
Speaker 3: Sir? That what? That's not possible? Okay, I'm definitely gonna We don't want to lose her.
Speaker 12: If you like her not, it's gonna hurt me if I lose her as a client. I don't want to miss seeing her.
Speaker 5: It's don't hurt you. It ain't gona hurt you that you're losing her. It's gonna hurt you when I get there. Don't you worry about her?
Speaker 12: You got Greg, You gotta calm down. I was being I was being playful, and I always done that.
Speaker 5: We too were too old to be playful play I'm seeing you in the morning, first thing in the morning.
Speaker 3: Okay, what what time?
Speaker 5: Ten o'clock?
Speaker 3: Can I ask you something? Greg?
Speaker 12: Do you have a brother named Tyrann?
Speaker 5: What they got to do with anything? What they got to do with my brother? What they got to do with you?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 12: What I wanted to tell you is this is not doctor Hendrix. This is nephew Timmy from the Steve Allbry Morning Show. Your brother Tyrant got me. The prank phone called you.
Speaker 5: I don't give a fool you. I'm coming to see you.
Speaker 3: What what?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 11: Hey?
Speaker 3: Hey Greg? Greg? Greg?
Speaker 12: Pull up, take this out. Your brother Tyren got This is This is nephew Timy Man from the Steve Baby Morning Show. Your brother Tyron got me. The prank phone called you.
Speaker 5: That's what I thought you said. Man, hold on, man, oh old man, let me sit down for a minute.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, boy, you lost your dad. Hold on, he don't do he don't do like that. Man, got my wife, y'all, what what's my brother? I be talking to him?
Speaker 3: You wantee twer in to morrow?
Speaker 5: I will see him first date in the morning this morning.
Speaker 3: Hey, I gotta ask you, man, what's the baddest radio show in the land? Steve go Man's.
Speaker 6: Were only one?
Speaker 2: Huh, you're wrong for that one, Doc be and you, baby, we're the only one.
Speaker 1: You are wrong for that medical licensees.
Speaker 6: I just need to get one more.
Speaker 1: Good Lord. Yeah, I was cringing on that one. I really was.
Speaker 8: That was that was wrong.
Speaker 1: I was wrong. I was over. I'm not even driving. I pulled over.
Speaker 8: What have you ever been right on?
Speaker 3: Though? Well? I was.
Speaker 2: I was wrong on that one, that one right there. I can legit tell you that that was that was bad. I was too far yeah, way too.
Speaker 6: Far, way too far.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna do it again, though. Okay, we know I care less than what y'all think about it. Hello, Okay, I know, I know, I know Junior faithful, I know faithful. I know I know it's coming. It's coming, but it ain't coming this week. This weekend, I will be in Washington, d C at the Hoighward Theater. That's tomorrow night. It's going down baby, one show, Tomorrow one show on Saturday. Tickets are on sale, got a few of them left, nephew. Till your friends come check me out. I am one hundred percent cancer free. Come see me, Come see the testimony, Come get come get the jokes on it. Come get all of that wrapped up on Friday night and Saturday night at the Hogward Theater. All right, nephew, Till your friends Washington d C. Yeah yeah, oh, and then tomorrow night catch me on Ready to Love. You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 6: Yeah? You know I got TV show, won't it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: On the own network tomorrow night?
Speaker 1: All right, nephew.
Speaker 9: Coming up next, it is Today's Strawberry Letter, and the subject is his playlist.
Speaker 1: His playlist is going to break us up?
Speaker 6: What is he playing?
Speaker 1: Who breaks up? His playlist is going to break us up? What does he have in there? I wonder we'll find out, Yeah, find out by a jams By.
Speaker 9: His playlist is going to break us up. That's the subject of today's Strawberry Letter. We'll get into that right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter, and if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, you never know.
Speaker 1: It could be yours.
Speaker 6: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is Strawberry LETTO.
Speaker 1: Thank you, nephews. Subject. His playlist is going to break us up.
Speaker 9: Dear Stephen Shirley, I'm a hip hop head till the day I die, but I am married to a diehard lover of rap music, and I swear it's going to end our marriage. We have a long standing history of beefing over our choice of music. His playlist is all over the place. At first, it was techno music when we started dating, and then he switched it up and only listened to house music. I'm from Chicago, so I could get with that, but it's like, once he's onto something, that's all he plays. Over the years, I've tried to explain to him that hip hop has been consistent and has gotten him through all the phases of his forty nine year lifespan.
Speaker 1: Yes, we actually argue about mus to this day.
Speaker 9: I can be listening to ll Coolja and he will start blasting his ratchet rap music from the bedroom. If we're in the car, he takes the auxiliary chord so he can play his playlist of rappers whose names he can't even pronounce.
Speaker 1: This is cy I know, this is I know.
Speaker 12: I know.
Speaker 9: He says it's the beats that he needs when he's driving, But if I'm driving, it makes me more aggressive.
Speaker 1: I can't do all the vulgar language and nonsense lyrics. When Salt and Pepper are rhyming, I think back to where I was when I heard the song, and it makes me happy inside. He agreed that his rap lyrics make him more aggressive in the gym, and that's what he needs at the time. Okay, so leave it in the gym then, But no, he has to blast it when he's mowing the yard so all of the neighbors know where the black people live. I'm hoping this man grows up and returns to his roots of classic hip hop. We both turn fifteen Anuary and we want to have a house party, but I don't know how we will make it if make it work, if we don't compromise. Again. I know it's silly to be divided on music, but this is serious. How can I get him to change it up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: This is real silly. This is this is real silly.
Speaker 9: And before we get into my response, gotta say happy fiftieth anniversary to hip hop.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotta get that. Of course he's more important to hip hop, is Yeah, happy, you know, But yes, ma'am, this is a very serious, silly thing. This is not serious at all to think that you could injure marriage, you could break up over some music. It's music.
Speaker 9: Music is supposed to bring people together. It's the universal language.
Speaker 1: Just because you're married, you don't have to listen to the same type of music that he listens to.
Speaker 9: And okay, I'll give you this one. Playing it too loud in the neighborhood, Okay, where you might disturb neighbors and all that.
Speaker 1: I got that. I'm with you on that one, because that one's kind of rude. But but where are your ear pods? Where are your headphones?
Speaker 9: This is an easy problem that can be fixed, just listen to your your stuff without disturbing others on your ear pods.
Speaker 1: This is such a fixable problem. Please don't try to use this as an excuse for divorce.
Speaker 6: Hearing the white people, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 9: The only problem, only only thing. I agree with her in this entire letter, And please stop trying to change him.
Speaker 1: You know you can only fix yourself. This is just crazy, this letter, Tommy, what you got.
Speaker 2: First and foremost? This is stupid, But that's okay. I deal with stupid all the time. Y'all getting ready to turn fifty, but y'all damn near just as old as hip hop, and y'all y'all organs yes about it in the same year.
Speaker 6: And just k right. So I'm upset that y'all arguing about some music.
Speaker 2: But I just don't see this party going right if the two of y'all are over the music, especially if we start with that technos.
Speaker 6: That techno drives me the hell crazy. But I do have a solution for.
Speaker 2: The fiftieth birthday party that's going down in January. I think if you're letting me DJ the party, Lord, because car, as soon as you walk in the door, I'm gonna drop this one.
Speaker 6: On you right here. As soon as you come in and call her, I'm finna hit you with this hell what what?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 6: But but so soon as soon as I as soon as I.
Speaker 2: Got you going with that call, I'm gonna keep you going because I'm gonna mix it in with this right here.
Speaker 1: Hey, they're breaking up. They dance.
Speaker 6: You gotta do your puppy day.
Speaker 2: As soon as you get your puppet dance off, Tommy gonna come in there and mix this thing up again.
Speaker 6: I got the house rocking down here right. Watch you this how you do the fiftieth birthday party? Maybe just like this?
Speaker 1: I'm not mad.
Speaker 6: You ain't man yet, You ain't man.
Speaker 2: You ain't gonna be man, because guess what here I come again, one, two three, into the foul Come on, come on, nephew, tim the house party. It's nephew time, house party. Three two one and here.
Speaker 1: Lady on tour right now.
Speaker 2: He just I ain't got much time. I ain't got much time. Let me mix a couple of moments one, two and three.
Speaker 6: What you got? Oh?
Speaker 1: I think it is.
Speaker 2: Purts some new voting power.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: That's the way your fifty birthday part is supposed to be just like that.
Speaker 1: Five. Hopefully we can save this marriage. If you DJ, we have more for you.
Speaker 9: We have part two coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. The subject of today's Strawberry letter his playlist is going to break us up. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, here we are. Let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject is his playlist is going to break us up.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 9: This is from a woman who's forty nine years old. Okay, she's married to a man. She's a hip hop head, she says until the day she dies. Happy fiftieth anniversary to hip hop, by the way, But but she's married, she says, to a dieheart lover of rap, and she thinks that's going to end their marriage because she loves hip hop and he loves rap. They have a long standing history of beefing, beefing over their choice of music. She says she's mad because his playlist is all over the place. Uh, he was in the techno at one time, he was in the house music. She's from Chicago, so she doesn't mind the house music. But over the years she she uh has huh would you say, Tommy.
Speaker 6: I'll say, with that damn techno, you're with her techno?
Speaker 8: Man, I'm with her on that techno.
Speaker 1: I'm from Chicago, so I love house. Yeah, I love house right uh uh?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: She says one day she was grooving to a little ll cool Jay and then here he comes, you know, with all of his stuff. So they're beefing because of music.
Speaker 9: And she's seriously thinking about breaking this marriage up because she doesn't like his choice of music and she wants him to change.
Speaker 1: She says his music makes her more aggressive.
Speaker 9: And when he's out in the yard mowing the lawn, he's got this loud music on, letting the neighbors know, you know that where the black people live, because of the music. And then meanwhile she wants to groove to some Salt and Peppa and he's just not having it. He's in the gym playing his loud music because it makes him more aggressive. So they're just at odds over their choice of music. Okay, hey to watch TV.
Speaker 1: BA Yeah, don't listen to what this is crazy. So they're thinking about having a fiftieth birthday party because they both turn fifty in January. They want to have a house party, but she doesn't think it's going to go well because they can't come to any sort of agreement or compromise on this music.
Speaker 9: She says, she knows it's silly to be divided on music, but it's real serious to her, so she just asks, how can she get him to.
Speaker 1: Change it up? What do you say?
Speaker 8: It's hard? Glow glow, Really, it's hard.
Speaker 1: I like that though, a whole bunch of songs.
Speaker 10: You know, city girls. You can't be listening to city girls, can't. It's just hard, I understand. But we have got to get him back to this house music.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 8: I'll tell you one thing. House music is a workout. That's what that is. Oh, them them songs is twelve thirteen minutes of piece.
Speaker 1: That's perculator. Yeah, it's time for the calculator. You can't stop.
Speaker 8: You can't stop moving for nothing.
Speaker 10: You don't lose weight to house music to be one three Yeah, time for the everybody know, Hey, we got to get him back there. But I'm with Tommy though, Tommy should just DJ your party because these are songs we all can agree with. See you listen to hip hop, he listened to rap. They don't tell him what he talking about. He may he may, he may pop out, try to rob you. We don't know what he doing.
Speaker 8: R yes, Charlie, just want the song. Hey, put your hands up, break yourself. You an't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: He is right about that.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: But hip hop about love and fun and what you got on party? It's a party?
Speaker 8: What else is on the playlist?
Speaker 6: Time on my playlist?
Speaker 5: This here?
Speaker 3: What what.
Speaker 1: You? Yes?
Speaker 8: Questions? That's all you do ask questions at party.
Speaker 6: But watch this though, three two one?
Speaker 8: Uh to come on? Everybody getting along? Ain't nothing, ain't no fight started, not nothing.
Speaker 2: You talk about the scrub and you want to eat chicken wings while you're at the party, chicken something like this right here?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's how.
Speaker 8: That's how you and I'm looking across the room at the same time. Did you just suck your over there in the.
Speaker 1: Strictly you don't play a round?
Speaker 8: Where's the fight at?
Speaker 1: But they can't you know this husband and wife can't get along.
Speaker 8: Though, because he's playing rap music. I think he's.
Speaker 1: Confusing the meanings. Hip Hop is a lifestyle. Rap is a form of of of music, So I think they can work this side that.
Speaker 8: Big yeah, and all your artists you listen to it twenty five you can't do it.
Speaker 6: I think everybody need their own head sets. That's what I think.
Speaker 8: It's like what else on playing the time? Because this this is dude, this is party.
Speaker 6: Give me one moment, man, give me one walk then see right here, come.
Speaker 8: On, see right now, I have to walk across the room and talk to the girl. I was just eating the wing off.
Speaker 1: I'm talking to her now, slowing down.
Speaker 8: I'm on the east Side. I'm from the east side. Your name is what not?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Well, I sure can I have this? Damn shir Carry, you are so fast right now? I actually like you?
Speaker 1: All right, guys. The poster comments on today's Strawberry Steve FM on Instagram and Facebook. Check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app Free Never sounded so good. Downloaded today coming up in forty six minutes after the.
Speaker 9: Hour of Sports Talk with Junior. Right after this you're listening morning show, It is time now for Sports Talk with Junior.
Speaker 1: What you got Junior?
Speaker 10: All right, Shirley, Well, first off, Atlanta, get ready because I'm coming with my man Earthquake Qua Doniel Ronins.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Wait, Donil Rollins, Yes yeah, Ash Larry Alive.
Speaker 10: We're coming man to the labor House here in Atlanta Sunday, September seventeenth. Go ahead and get your tickets. Man, it's gonna be me earthquake. Doniel Robins and Spencer Neil. We're gonna have a great time out there man at the Amphitheater out here in atl out in Kyp County.
Speaker 8: Appreciate y'all.
Speaker 10: Man, Timmy, we are so close man, well so almost sixteen days away way from football from football job. Okay, what is the countdown for? Because we can't keep watching lamball. We can't watch no more corn hole.
Speaker 1: I saw this man on social media. He made his wife sign a contract that she wouldn't ask him to do nothing on Sunday starting in September ten fifteen.
Speaker 8: Yes, I want to sign the same contract.
Speaker 10: I can't wake until I had got into my cable company because I had to get the NFL network.
Speaker 8: I didn't have it, and that's so now I got it.
Speaker 10: So now my cable is three eighty five. I don't give a damn. I need football to hear now I pay y'all, just get me the games that's all we want is just a game.
Speaker 8: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Kick off?
Speaker 10: Something like?
Speaker 8: What do you put on? What do you barbecue on the first Sunday? Off?
Speaker 3: Dog?
Speaker 6: I smoked some hundred wings.
Speaker 5: Over there.
Speaker 2: The game is all The games are all day, y'all. Yeah, we actually at least three times.
Speaker 8: Yeah, come to work on Monday.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna have some baked beans in there.
Speaker 2: I got a I got a cold potatoes out of that I make with jalapeno rat. It's got a nice little kick to y'all.
Speaker 6: Don't understand. You gotta put that thing together. You gotta know what you do and get your wings early, waiting for the weekend. Get your wings the wings bene.
Speaker 8: We have to start planning now. If you come to my house and don't bring nothing, you can't watch the game?
Speaker 6: What else? And brain? And bring what you drink?
Speaker 1: We're not We're not doing that, my husband.
Speaker 8: Bring your stuff, drink, can't go on my cabinets. Let's this house brand new? Why are you opening up brand new cabinets? Folk? We just got here.
Speaker 1: Got too many rules?
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, it's we should actually be off on Monday, that's what we should be.
Speaker 1: Tommy is already.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well, you know what, Me and Tommy Aing will be here after the first NFL weekend.
Speaker 8: Y'all can do show without us. We ain't coming, all right, It's not alright, Jr.
Speaker 1: We're not coming.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, some social media advice is needed from a guy who asks is my girlfriend an escort? We'll talk about that right after this. Yeah, you're listening.
Speaker 9: Morning show, Some advice is needed. This one's from Derek and Steve Harvey FM.
Speaker 1: Derek writes, man, I just received a disturbing email from a friend of mine who was searching.
Speaker 9: For escorts in the area. He sent me a screenshot of a girl he found, Cayenne. But her name isn't Cayenne. She's my girlfriend. Part of me wants to believe her social media was hacked or someone's using her image for a scam of some sort. The other part of me wants to confront her, get tested for an STD and of course break.
Speaker 6: Up with her.
Speaker 9: And the fact that she said she has been having extra money from a side bartending job isn't helping.
Speaker 11: What do I do?
Speaker 6: What does you mean?
Speaker 3: What you do?
Speaker 6: You know what's going on? You know Kyne. Of course, what kyne mean? Pepper?
Speaker 1: He hot? He very all over town.
Speaker 6: She is hot.
Speaker 2: And your boy that ran up on Cayenne, why don't you, Why don't you tell your boy to go for go forward and go ahead and set up a date with Cayenne, and let's see if that's your girl.
Speaker 6: How about that, let's find out the desert. You need to do some CSI up in him? What's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: You need to get on some expected gadget in hip pottinger. Yeah that's true, Yes it is.
Speaker 1: And then he shows up on the date. The boyfriend is writing the level.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well.
Speaker 6: You don't need to show up.
Speaker 2: He just needs to from a distance check his boy out and see who show up and meet his boy And if Kyenne show up, which is slash his girl, then he gonna know what's going on. He ain't boughtending making all this side money she laying He ain't been to the ball. Why he ain't been to the ball? She side she's working at, But side that don't.
Speaker 6: Make no sense.
Speaker 8: I'm with time right now.
Speaker 1: What site is she on?
Speaker 8: So I can go look?
Speaker 6: But one I'm taking You will find it.
Speaker 10: For me, and Tommy will find her for you because you having trouble with this whole thing. The fact you wrote me and Tommy.
Speaker 8: And asked us this is ridiculous on your behalf. Yeah, what kind of man is you? You don't know your girl is an escort. I know if my girls sleep or not.
Speaker 1: What you would instinctively?
Speaker 8: My wife sleep.
Speaker 10: I know I know when she's sleep and I know where she up. You don't know your girl at escort. What is you paying attention to?
Speaker 1: Bro? What she's She's working hustle as a bartender, that's what she does.
Speaker 8: I'm with Tommy.
Speaker 3: No, no.
Speaker 8: A bar got a girlfriend, boyfriend who.
Speaker 1: Girlfriend's and boyfriends?
Speaker 8: Because they too busy talking to me? I know they don't If you a bartender, you talking to me, you can't have nobody.
Speaker 3: He did?
Speaker 8: You talk stupid? As I am you talking to me for two hours?
Speaker 1: I'm at the bar.
Speaker 10: Out of hell, you got somebody? This is just simply be or put my drink down and move on.
Speaker 8: Situation.
Speaker 1: Now you're standing here.
Speaker 8: The hell you don't know your girl at escort and she told you she bartended. You believe that?
Speaker 6: Mary man?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 6: As I get through making these drinks, I take you to your room.
Speaker 1: You hardly ever get mad, but you're a little TikTok.
Speaker 8: I am mad because I don't like people just sending me stupid stuff.
Speaker 3: He's just we know this.
Speaker 10: How you don't Let's just look at the first question. How you don't know your girl is an escort.
Speaker 1: He doesn't know, he doesn't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she can hide being as.
Speaker 1: They don't. Ten pm.
Speaker 8: I'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Where are you going to the club? Bartender?
Speaker 3: Really? Yes?
Speaker 1: Ten pm?
Speaker 3: Club?
Speaker 8: It open since heaven?
Speaker 1: Okay, how about what time she gotta be there?
Speaker 8: You come home? Four am.
Speaker 1: I'm going to work. She had to close down the bar.
Speaker 8: It was a good night, I bet it was.
Speaker 1: Doesn't get that mad that often. He got a problem with He's mad at Derek.
Speaker 8: Derek stupid me and Tommy mean that?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 6: Okay, I would like to see what.
Speaker 1: She's a lot?
Speaker 8: You said that?
Speaker 9: All right, guys, thank you. We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up in twenty after the hour. Right after this, you're listening hard Morning Show. A Mississippi police officer involved in the arrest of a ten year old boy earlier this month after the child allegedly urinated in public is now out of a job.
Speaker 1: I saw this story.
Speaker 9: Senatobia Police Chief Richard Chandler said that among the several officers who made the decision to detain the child, one was no longer employed by the department. The boy's mother, Latania Essen, said that she was in an attorney's office for about ten minutes on August tenth when a Senatobia police officer approached and told her he had found her son, Quantavius, urinating behind her car. Latania said her son didn't think there was a restroom inside the office and chose to go outside. The first officer intended to give Quantavius a warning, but when several other officers arrived, a lieutenant said the boy needed to be arrested.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: What yeah, ten years ago at t Yeah.
Speaker 8: All we did at was PSA exactly.
Speaker 1: That was the fun of being a little boy.
Speaker 6: Huh, that was the fun of being a little boy.
Speaker 1: They traumatized that bab that's horrible.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I fired.
Speaker 2: What so which one got fired? Surely the one during the arrest of the one that said that he needed to be arrested.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the one that made the decision to arrest the guy. He's in some of the other officers are going to be disciplined as well. So yeah, that's good.
Speaker 8: He'd have a gun, oil, cell phone.
Speaker 1: Just y'all need something to do? Y'all need something to do. Yeah, it's horrible, it really all right?
Speaker 9: Yeah, coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll play another round. Would you rather right after this you're listening morning show and it's time now to play around it?
Speaker 1: Would you rather? Would you rather have a job you love with the very low salary or would you rather have a job you hate with a very high salary.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go with the hate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hate your job that you get paid.
Speaker 2: The highest number. I'm gonna get that. You're not being people, you know, I hate their job right now. I hated the work.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, but they got to with that number.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the money keeps them there. Yeah all right. Would you rather drink all of the half finished drinks in the strip club or would you rather eat all of the half finished food at the end of the night.
Speaker 6: I'm not doing that, Oh y'all, come on now, one.
Speaker 10: It's just I'm gonna go with the half finished food because the wings is that damn good.
Speaker 8: Hey, you need this much meat on this chicken? Wingo?
Speaker 3: What was no I have?
Speaker 6: Have you looked at something? People mouth?
Speaker 8: I damn, you don't want to drink app but I will eat.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna find me.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna find me a clean spottle that glass and I'm gonna go for that. That's you're gonna. I don't want nothing they've been chewing on.
Speaker 10: I don't want, but you rather have what they've been drinking. It's because I have to make a decision and I don't. Everybody don't eat all the steak. I'm gonna take it. You're gonna shoot your shot with I'm shooting shot, all right? Would you rather I'm gonna love this one?
Speaker 1: If you like that one?
Speaker 9: Would you rather share a toothbrush with a random stranger? Or would you rather tongue kiss a random stranger?
Speaker 1: We're grossing telling me out today. Wait, you can't, you can't.
Speaker 6: You cannot have my tooth brush.
Speaker 8: You just can't.
Speaker 6: You can't.
Speaker 1: But you can put you in my mouth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but.
Speaker 6: Listen, and I want you to hear him. Get it out of it.
Speaker 2: So let's just make this quick. No, that's too long, and I'm gonna go gargle with clocks.
Speaker 10: I'll tell you right now, Junior, I'm gonna I'm gonna check in the delta and say, excuse me, Carson going to Houston's share my tooth brush.
Speaker 8: I'm just gonna tell kiss the stranger to check in to get it class. Yes, you try to move up.
Speaker 3: You're in.
Speaker 10: You're in delta confort, okay, kiss me and I to god you'd be sitting next to me. All right, I'm too way. Would you rather have a million dollars right now? Or would you rather have five thousand dollars for the rest of your life?
Speaker 6: Give me that million?
Speaker 1: No, give me the million right now. Media, I'm talking about are.
Speaker 8: You signing the check now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I want a millionaire, really, I want a million now.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, thank you. That's today's round of would you rather?
Speaker 9: And coming up at forty nine minutes after the hour, it's our last break of the day, and we'll close out the show right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Morning show.
Speaker 9: All right, guys, here we are, last break of the day. It's been a good day on this Thursday.
Speaker 1: Some fun. Yeah, we've had fun. Junior got mad all of that, man, it was a fun day Funday.
Speaker 9: Hey, before we get out of here, I did want to ask you guys, someone else from our Facebook page wants some advice. This is from Tangi. She says, I love my husband very much and I have never doubted his love for me. But one thing that he consistently does that irritates me to no end is always forgetting important milestones. And the ten years we've been together, he has forgotten my birthday like seven times, and every year on our anniversary he rushes out to get something for me after I've told him happy versary and give him my gift. He's been running his own business since he was just out of college and never misses an important meeting. But he just can't, you know, seem to remember these important days in our marriage.
Speaker 1: So what should I do?
Speaker 2: It's not good before that's that's not good. I mean, you're supposed to be You're supposed to be a priority to your man. He's supposed to know, he's supposed to know everything. He's supposed to know, your your your birthday, the y'all's anniversary, the day y'all moved in your special home, all this stuff. Certain days that y'all. That's supposed to be just etched in your head that you just don't forget.
Speaker 6: You just don't. You're just not supposed to. I don't like what I'm hearing.
Speaker 1: I like what I'm hearing.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, Am I am? I ready to little bit.
Speaker 1: Like what I'm hearing.
Speaker 2: Certain days you're supposed to remember, and so your man, you're not in his prior hearties. You know you are not a priority to him when it comes to that. So you gotta and you keep telling him about it. But this didn't happened at least seven years. Get out of here.
Speaker 1: You've been married, Yeah, well that Yeah, they've been together for ten years.
Speaker 8: And he forgot seven years of your birthday. Your birthday though, Yeah, come on, birth come on, yeah, come on.
Speaker 1: What she got to do a better job of herminding him. She got a phone, she gotta counted down my birthday.
Speaker 6: And we got to do that. You gotta do it.
Speaker 8: Remember is tosh birthday, Carlos, What is Tosh birthday?
Speaker 1: November twenty eight?
Speaker 8: Wow, you didn't need to remind her from a woman, Yeah, don't matter.
Speaker 1: But let me tell you, my husband, If I say when is our anniversary, it'll be like to day we got married. That's a fat and that is the truth.
Speaker 12: That is it.
Speaker 1: The day we got it wasn't all.
Speaker 5: But he knows that.
Speaker 1: He knows now. But now think that's the reason to get a divorce.
Speaker 6: I think that's.
Speaker 1: For a divorce. But he definitely needs to do better. I'm with Tommy and this, so he definitely.
Speaker 8: Needs So you mean, tell me you want year as it is?
Speaker 10: It's today, God, God.
Speaker 2: We're gonna we're gonna do something. We're gonna do something. We're gonna, we're gonna. I'm gonna, you know what, let's go, we'll go out tonight, we'll go to out of guard.
Speaker 6: We're gonna do something.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 9: But every year he promises to be better the next year, and she says, nothing has changed, nothing has changed.
Speaker 8: Yeah, gotta, but.
Speaker 1: She said, he meant. He goes to every meeting at his business. He always shows up for that. He remembers. Is that And so tell me it's like you said, she's not a priority. He's not treating her as if she's a priority. First, her is not a priority to him. Those dates aren't important.
Speaker 2: So she needs to Well, let me tell you what date is important. Okay, what is that today's date? August twenty four. Yeah, because because I'm ringing the bell today and ironically Trump ringing the bell too, I'm ringing. I'm ringing the bell today because I am one year cancer freek this Trump Trump ringing a different Baill today, County.
Speaker 1: It's a different bell.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a different bell right there. That's a different bell there, buddy.
Speaker 1: This is crazy. And the fact that they still want him to be their candidate, certain Republicans, this is unbelievable. They don't care. They still believe that the election was stolen. That's one thing.
Speaker 8: Is Trump saying today? Two shirt?
Speaker 1: But is it today?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Today, I gotta go down out the day.
Speaker 2: Today's pulled through mcdonald'sdrive through case.
Speaker 6: This is my last.
Speaker 1: The mcgriddle or the egg mcmuffle co one of the two this morning that go hard, now, ain't I love? Is that the one with the pancakes and the syrup and yes, delicious it is?
Speaker 11: It is.
Speaker 1: And you know what they need to do though, with this whole Trump situation, if he's gonna be their candidate and all that, they need to do some kind of I don't know what's the word. I'm looking for I don't know, shake down of these campaign donors. Who is it donating to his campaign? This is the kind of stuff we need to find out that this man who is about to be a felon, there's exposure. You're candidate to run, there's a country. Yeah, they're supposed to listen him.
Speaker 9: He has like two hundred and fifty million dollars in campaign donation from me, I know from people who agreed that.
Speaker 1: You know, the election was stolen and all of that. Remember when he when people were donating. It's it's up that much. Is probably more than that, but two hundred and fifty million dollars, there's a lot of money. Y'all better register to vote.
Speaker 3: We know.
Speaker 8: If you don't know nothing else we do.
Speaker 6: All right, Tommy done, You d block gonna be decorated, not alright.
Speaker 2: That's the end of the ride. Steve Harby morning shoe. In the words of my uncle, talk to God. He would love to hear from me until tomorrow.
Speaker 9: Base for all Steve Harvey contests, No purchase necessary, void We're prohibited. Participants must be legal residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit STEVEHARVEYFM dot com. You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.