Speaker 1: You're listening to the podcast of Brooke and Jeffrey in a moaning. I also know what it's like to secretly listen to something that you'd be ashamed of. Your secret safe with me. I just don't laugh too loud. I'm get in trouble at work. Now here's a show.
Speaker 2: You guys ready to have your minds blown?
Speaker 3: Are you ever ready? Are you ever really ready to have it blown?
Speaker 2: Well, prepare yourself, because that's what I'm gonna do this morning. What I'm about to tell you it's literally gonna make jose fall off his chair.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm standing.
Speaker 2: He already felt you caught yourself with your feet. You're lucky your feet.
Speaker 3: It was a jump fall.
Speaker 2: So look, these aren't as prominent anymore. But back in the day you might remember McDonald's had a bunch of characters, not just Ronald. There was the Hamburglar, They had Birdie the Early Bird, and last but not least was Grimace.
Speaker 3: Yah man. I remember there was like a playground at like outdoor playground, and you could climb up inside like a Hamburgler.
Speaker 4: Head creepy, it.
Speaker 3: Was, that's super creepy.
Speaker 2: What does don't act like you didn't see him on your happy meal the other day. Okay, you're not that young. Go google Grimace right now if you don't know who he is. But I always thought he was just a big purple monster that loves greasy food and gives children nightmares. But I guess that's not one hundred percent true.
Speaker 3: What is he? Something else?
Speaker 2: A longtime manager at McDonald's didan interview recently, and it's blowing everyone away because he claimed that Grimace is actually supposed to be a giant taste bud.
Speaker 3: That is so gross. Was monster so much better than that?
Speaker 2: If you look at taste buds on our tongue underneath a microscope, they look like big purple blobs. So maybe there's actually some truth to this.
Speaker 3: No, no, he was a giant taste bud walking around it weird like it grosses me out.
Speaker 2: It's it's a taste, but that I guess is so happy and loves burger so much that it literally is jumped out of somebody's mouth to live at McDonald's.
Speaker 3: It a happy taste. But why did they name him? Grimace never looked very happy?
Speaker 2: Well, see, the thing is McDonald's has never confirmed this, not officially, but the former manager claims it's the truth.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's really cool hanging out with the clown all day.
Speaker 2: So sorry to give you nightmares all over again. Let's move on to the shock collar question of the day.
Speaker 3: My god, I just realized my whole tongue is full of grimaces.
Speaker 2: Got a bugget all of name He's gonna draw one outsie who gets asked the trivia question. If you get it wrong, you're gonna be punished while singing a song and getting shocked. So text into seventy five nine to two, tell us what song you'd like to hear? Jose, you're drawing a name out because you had the shot collar last. And who'd you get? I got brook I only have pies for you. Yeah, Brooks putting on the shot collar. While that happens digital, Jake, please read us a shock collar question of the day.
Speaker 5: Mount Rushmore is an enormous sculpture of four American presidents in the Black Hills of South Dakota. However, presidents were not the first idea that a historian had when he suggested the monument. A man named Dwane Robinson believed that the heroes of the sculpture should not be the founding fathers, but instead he wanted four people who were instrumental at making America what it was back in the eighteen hundreds. His suggestions included Buffalo Bill Cody, who was a famous American West gun slinger, Lakota Chief Red Cloud, who is best known for his confrontations with the US government, and two other names. Today, I need you to tell me who were the two other notable figures from the eighteen hundreds who are supposed to be on the original Mount Rushmore.
Speaker 3: I liked that they were actually going to use the Native Americans.
Speaker 6: I do like that.
Speaker 2: I got one for you right away that I think is obvious. Davy Crockett, Oh, a guy to where the Coonskin had and he died at the Alamo, famous Western explorer.
Speaker 3: I was gonna go Lewis and Clark because there's two of them. I mean, it just makes sense to me, you know, the famous explorers that those are good thoughts too, you know, came out.
Speaker 2: But that would take up both of the other two then, right.
Speaker 3: That would be my easy answer, be.
Speaker 2: A really short shot collar question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean my thought.
Speaker 7: Was Benjamin Franklin, because of all of his inventions and helping form America.
Speaker 2: It's not a bad thought. But it's the seventeen hundreds.
Speaker 3: Oh that's true. Yeah, okay, oh it was in eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's talking about eighteen hundreds. Let's get the question one more time.
Speaker 5: Historian Dwyane Robinson first suggested four figures to be immortalized on Mount Rushmore before being overruled. He initially offered Buffalo Bill Cody and a famous American West gun slinger, Lakota Chief Red Cloud, who is best known for his confrontations with the US government, and two other names.
Speaker 3: I mean, my other thought was Saka Juea, but I thought that too.
Speaker 4: But I don't think they're gonna put a female up there in general.
Speaker 2: Because they put a Native American chief up there, they'd be more willing to put a female on there too.
Speaker 3: Or they felt like we made our quota. Yeah, you know, we're it's still the white man that's making.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a diverse enough mountain at this point.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and they would have made him a white looking man.
Speaker 3: Who else would I mean, Bonnie and Clyde, who else from the eighteen hundreds? Are we thinking that we're actually monumental outside of Lewis and Clark. Can anybody ever think is it bad? I can't think any people from it.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean, I'm just trying to think of famous people from the West. There's like Annie Oakley. She's famous for being a like a gunslander in the West.
Speaker 3: And I don't know, I think she Wasn't she an outlaw or No?
Speaker 2: No, that's like Butch Cassidy. Okay, that's Jesse James, but so much you're thinking, I'm with you.
Speaker 7: I'm like Betty White and.
Speaker 3: Jesus Betty White. They actually knew each other. That makes sense.
Speaker 2: Loaf of bread, Ratifle, Redenbaker. Oh, there we go.
Speaker 3: Okay, the Wright Brothers isn't bad.
Speaker 2: They did planes in the nineteen hundreds. Nineteen hundred, Yeah, it was the early nineteen hundreds. That's Kitty Hawk, North Carolina. Yeah, you useless information. He has no laptop or anything in front of Jeffrey, hands behind his head. I'm just a shame that I even know into this crowd.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go Lewis and Clark.
Speaker 2: That's a good guess. That's a good guess.
Speaker 5: Well, today we see Washington, Lincoln, Jefferson, and my guy Ed Roosevelt. On the face of Mount Rushmore.
Speaker 2: Historian Dwane Robinson wanted to go in.
Speaker 5: A different direction. Initially, he suggested notable people from the American West, and I gave you two names and asked you to come up with the others. Buffalo Bill Cody and Lakota Chief Red Cloud made the list, But the other two names I was looking for are definitely a soe it with the West and going West because they explored it at the asking of Thomas Jefferson. I'm talking about best buds, Lewis and Clark.
Speaker 7: All right, we're a historians.
Speaker 3: All that time playing Oregon Trail paid off probably.
Speaker 2: Gets answers right on this more than anybody else. Like you get the most correct shot collar questions out of anybody I do. Because of that. Jake is going to take the shock today while singing the Fresh Prince of bel Air theme song.
Speaker 5: In West Philadelphia, born and raised on the playground is where we spent most of my days, chilling out Max and relaxing, all cool and shooting all be ball outside the school my hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's your shot collar question of the day.
Speaker 6: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Guys, I'm worried about our second dates in the future. It's broken Jeffrey in the morning. And I just don't think people are going to have as many dates soon. It's all because of inflation.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so bad.
Speaker 2: It's not just me speculating. Dating experts are actually saying singles across the country have been scaling back on fancy food and cocktail dates, opting instead for cheap or just free activities like walks and coffee.
Speaker 3: Boring. But maybe they'll want to call in to us even more because we give away, you know, free dinner at the end of it, and they're going to be desperate for a real night still.
Speaker 2: I mean, but I don't. I don't want people to go on boring dates to call in. Oh that's boring for us too. And there's actually a twenty nine year old man named Brian who lives in New York. He says, because food and drinks are so expensive now, all of his dates are just walking around town till they find an open bench.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's the whole day. Are you saying it's Alexis's one true love walking around to a bench.
Speaker 2: Well, there's other people that are doing mocktails instead of cocktail to save a few bucks on their dates because.
Speaker 3: They're trying to live the sober life. It's just because they're trying to live the broke life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, trying to save money. And because gas is so expensive, people are now meeting each other halfway in between of where they live instead of finding like a great date spot to go to, it's just let's just meet in the middle somewhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have to keep public transportation.
Speaker 2: It's probably too expensive to even afore that.
Speaker 3: It's not a bad thing. It's good for the environment.
Speaker 2: And now there's a new trend where guys are thoroughly screening their dates before going out, asking are your pictures current? How current are they what? Because if I'm going to spend ninety bucks on cocktails, I need to know that these pictures were taken in the last two months.
Speaker 3: It's like an investment, exactly right. You don't want to put your money where you don't know. You can't it can't be trusted.
Speaker 2: You don't want to be scammed. Yeah, So make sure to listen to our second date updates on the Brook and Jeffrey podcast before dating goes extinct forever, Ah sad laser stores coming up. Hey, that's not sad, and that's happening. Next, it's the radio segment that's already preparing for Halloween by digging a giant ditch in his front yard, putting the hose in it, and letting it run, trying to make the spookiest sinkhole ever for tricker traders to fall into.
Speaker 3: Terrible.
Speaker 2: It's Laser Stories, the segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we have a laser and those other chicken rubbers just don't. This first laser story is out of London. Twenty three year old man named Henry Gray works as a bartender and has a bizarre disorder called lexical goustatory synesthesia.
Speaker 3: Can we get this mata? Raise for pronouncing that. I don't even know if it's right, but I'm impressed, Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: It felt good. Yeah, But it's a neurological condition that results in the merging of senses that aren't normally connected. Okay, So basically, Henry says he can actually taste word words when he says them, and especially when it's the names of people. So recently he was interviewed about the best and the worst tasting names I know we too. According to him, the worst female names are Merry, which apparently tastes like a pile of unwashed pink bed sheets, faintly smelling of damp mildew.
Speaker 3: That is so specific, that's my mom's name. Well, get some milded sheets over there.
Speaker 2: Another bad ones Natalie, which apparently tastes like broken wooden splinters in his mouth, and Brittany, which tastes like the sensation of having his hair caught in something and pulled really hard.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, whoa you know there's in Brittany's listening right now that we're very disappointed in my mother's naming them.
Speaker 2: Now, for men, the worst ones are Brady, tastes like it tastes like rope burn on his tongue. Yes, yeah, there's the name Dylan, which he says taste like a used toilet seat.
Speaker 3: Oh that's too bad. We work with a really nice Yeah.
Speaker 2: How does he know what a toilet seed tastes like?
Speaker 3: How does he know what pink bed sheets that taste of milk?
Speaker 2: Well, apparently Ian tastes exactly like earwax tasty. And if you're wondering, Henry says, there are some good tasting names with his century condition alice tastes like sliced apples, oscar citrus, and every time he says the name Abby, it tastes exactly like orange hubba bubba.
Speaker 8: Ooh.
Speaker 3: So if you have a bad taste in your mouth and you're this guy, you just go Abby, Abby, Abby.
Speaker 2: Abby Abby. This next lazer story is out of Holy Moley Matrimony Central. Now picture this. It's the big deck and your partner is walking down the center wearing all white a girl who likes But instead of a flower adorned ale in a church, it's the cereal aisle at your local grocery store. Oh wait, well that could be a reality thanks to the supermarket chains store Aldi, because they have a new contest where the grocery store is providing one lucky couple and up to fifty guests with an all expenses paid ald themed wedding as part of their Happily Ever Aldi contest.
Speaker 3: I mean, I love the name. How much could the expenses actually be if you're getting married in the grocery store.
Speaker 7: At least the wedding cake is pretty much provided right.
Speaker 2: The ones At a lot of time event will take place in a store near their headquarters, and the wedding will be officiated by an Aldi employee.
Speaker 3: Ah okay, someone you don't even know, a stranger. Cool.
Speaker 2: Guess A're gonna sip on grocery store cocktails from Aisle seven at the reception while enjoying Ald's special two for one wedding favors.
Speaker 3: Two for one go on.
Speaker 2: Just to ensure the memories from the quirky wedding last forever, there's going to be a storefront photo shoot in front of the mechanical rocket.
Speaker 3: You get the store security footage too, so you have it on video.
Speaker 2: We should throw that in for you. Not to mention. The lucky couples also going to receive free groceries for an entire year we go, So any interested parties will have to submit a short essay sharing your love story and agree to have the bride and Grimm's name announced by a grocery checker over the pass. I think it happens like during store hours. It happens while people are shopping around.
Speaker 3: You excuse me, I just need some curiosity.
Speaker 2: This next laser story is out of the complimentary world of Free.
Speaker 6: Jeff.
Speaker 2: So here's a good news bad news story. Okay, you might be able to snag some free donuts this weekend.
Speaker 3: I love don Don't tell me the bad news. Let's just end it there onto the next laser story.
Speaker 9: Bad news.
Speaker 2: They're mustard donuts.
Speaker 3: I'm still here. I mean, you give me a sweet hot mustard. I mean, what are we talking?
Speaker 2: Well, French Is Mustard is doing a giveaway for National Mustard Day tomorrow, and you can get two mustard flavored donuts sent to you by mail Donuts in the mail still and all you have to do is log onto dough donuts dot com at exactly nine am Eastern. And they're also handing them out at six locations throughout New York City.
Speaker 3: I mean, how are they not doing mustard filled donuts.
Speaker 2: Each one's a classic glazed donut, drizzled in a quote savory yellow mustard coating and topped with mustard cake crumbles.
Speaker 3: You know, well, we got to catch up popsicles earlier this summer.
Speaker 2: Follow if you don't get one. They also posted recipes online if you want to make your own mustard donuts at home. But the big question is what do they taste like? Well, French has said they aren't gonna officially comment, but to a few lucky people.
Speaker 9: It's gonna be a fun surprice, be a Collectible's gonna open it and need them.
Speaker 2: This next their stories out of the summer of hot like here and pretty much everywhere else. It's been super hot in Japan this summer, and it's causing a new trend to take off. People are now strapping portable fans to their cats and dogs to cool them down. I'm gonna show you some pictures here, but these are called.
Speaker 3: It's not getting caught in their firsts on their back.
Speaker 2: They're called cool dog vests, and a company in Tokyo selling them. The owner came up with the idea when she saw how hot and exhausted her chihuahua was when she took him out on summer walks. So each little fan three ounces and it's attached to a mesh vest that they have to wear. And the vessel itself probably makes them a little bit warmer, but the fan on their back is designed to circulate fresh air through their fur and across their body.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know, I just think it's a waste.
Speaker 2: I just feel like this.
Speaker 3: I mean it's heavy. You're putting a coat on the dog and the summer. Just bring it to like, get it a kiddie pool or something, or like cooling vest for dogs, No mustard, don't it just feels like it's gonna make them hotter.
Speaker 2: I don't think that this works regardless of how you do it. I think we can all agree our pets do need to cool down, Like this guy needs to chill.
Speaker 3: That is too high.
Speaker 2: No fan needed. That sound means laser shores has come to an end for the day. Let's do it again the same time on.
Speaker 6: Monday, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: There's so many dumb questions on the internet right now that are meant specific defectly to divide us. Is a hot dog a sandwich? Should the middle seat on a plane get both armrests? Yeah?
Speaker 3: The last two times I've sat middle seat, people have taken the arm rest.
Speaker 6: All.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I didn't mean to continue the division.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that you sat with other people on the planet. Which tooth in your mouth is the MVT? I'm all about that lateral.
Speaker 3: Incisor, I feel like is pretty important.
Speaker 2: The debate rages on. It's nice to find one question online that's actually uniting people because it asks something we all can immediately relate to what's the strangest thing you've ever seen someone by in the checkout line that you totally judge them for, And the answers were hilarious. We're going to read you the best ones coming up at sevent ten. You've probably gone through a checkout line at some point with some questionable items and thought, oh God, they're totally gonna judge me for this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I deserved it. I deserved to be judged.
Speaker 2: Back in the early days of our show, when Jose was broken doing crazy stunts all the time because the show's on so early. One time he walked into the grocery store at four in the morning, got two packages of adult diapers with a bottle of k y yes, and then, of course he came up twenty five cent short, so he had to go put one of the diaper packages back on the shelf. Yeah, rough morning. For a long time, one of the most hilarious, shameful moments of Jose's life.
Speaker 3: The cashier still has to be telling that story his.
Speaker 2: Friends at this because what was he thinking, like, Oh wow, this guy's really trying to keep the party going at in the morning. Then he can't afford to AND's like, no, no, I swear I work on a radio show. It's for a stunt. And they're like, uh huh, sure, buddy, whatever. So Jose understands what it's like absolutely to be judged for the items you buy. Well, most of the time, the cashiers are probably too busy or jaded to notice what you're buying. Occasionally they do, because there's a thread online that's going viral of checkers talking about the weirdest purchases they've judged people for buying.
Speaker 3: I love this. I was a checker for a while. That was the only great part of the job.
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, just getting to judge people. This one. Number seven says a young male customer was buying various junk food items and at the end he put a bottle of children's flu medicine on the conveyor belt. When the total came up, he was short, so what did he do? Put the kid's medicine back?
Speaker 7: Sorry, I couldn't get your mess, but here's a cheeto.
Speaker 2: Didn't like trade his kids priorities. Number six, anything in a large amount is going to be weird, Like when cashier said they had a customer buy fifteen cases of red Bull. It wasn't me, they say. The other part was the person looked like they were twelve years old. So was it a twelve year old buying a bunch of red Bull? Or is red Bull the new fountain of youth?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: Not like Jennifer Lopez has been doing number five.
Speaker 2: A worker at a movie theater said that they judge people who bring their kids to R rated movies.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can see that. Sometimes it talks to people who are like, yeah, we went and saw such and such. I'm like, you did.
Speaker 7: I know my little nephew will tell me, like I watched this over the weekend.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what, you watch that back in my childhood? Though I was watching it at like age eight.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you know lash key kids, this person says. One time, she said a couple parents brought their seven year old to the movie Deadpool, and she tried to talk them out of it. Her shift was over shortly after that, but she stayed afterwards just to see the look on the kid's face when he walked out of the field.
Speaker 7: Oh Jool looks like a superhero to kids, but he is very dirty, swears a lot, don't you.
Speaker 3: The kid got a new new vocabulary that body parking.
Speaker 2: We're talking about the weirdest things people have either bought at a store or done something somewhere that the cashiers judge them for immediately. Number four, a McDonald's cashier wondered about people who order their coffees with ten sugars or more.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, to create that Starbucks drink that they well.
Speaker 2: And a Starbucks cashier says that they judge people who buy their kids double chocolate chip frappuccinos at eight in the morning.
Speaker 3: Breakfast and champions again, though that's kind of you.
Speaker 7: Every now and then we'll do a Starbucks order, and I remember, while he's back in the day, you'd get like a chocolate.
Speaker 3: Mocha, fancy stuff.
Speaker 2: Number three we kind of went over this one earlier, but bizarre combinations, it's always gonna weird people out. And this cashier says, an older gentleman brought up a large glass jug of red wine, the biggest tube of ky jelly, carried two raw potatoes.
Speaker 3: I don't see anything at all.
Speaker 2: Nothing weird at all, Jeffrey, let your mind wander.
Speaker 3: Sounds like a good night to me. Why did I get an invite?
Speaker 2: Number two, there's a lady who came to the grocery store and purchased a feminine deodorant spray, a can of bug spray, and a fly swatter.
Speaker 3: What's going on, I'm not showing what is causing.
Speaker 8: You don't think I'm camping something.
Speaker 6: Poor girl.
Speaker 2: It's like a really fat issue to me. It sounds like Brooks life.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, the first time ever had to buy like, you know, male contraceptive. Is that what we're going to say?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Can I say that? I just I died inside, like I tried to buy everything else that I could at the same time, so I had like pasta.
Speaker 2: It's not just that you bought them, it's the two hundred people.
Speaker 3: It's like moving slow motion down.
Speaker 2: The And finally, the number one cashier judgment experience is an older man who came in one day and bought three things donuts, donut holes, and Elmer's glue.
Speaker 10: Do bro.
Speaker 3: My entire life.
Speaker 1: Afterwards?
Speaker 3: Well, it's okay to make it for.
Speaker 2: Kids text into seven eighty five nine to two. Though, tell us, have you ever judged someone in line at the checkout for what they were buying? We need to hear your stories. Too. Phone taps coming.
Speaker 6: Up next Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: When we do prank phone calls, some of us get into character for them. Yeah, like I have my old man Ellen winter Bottom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like your service.
Speaker 2: Sun's out comes out the Brook has her chain smoking truck driver character. Is it Marlin? Yeah, there it is, which is just Brook in the future. Ye, we all did it once and texters at seven eight, five nine two said they loved it, which shot.
Speaker 3: To me, there's a couple of truck drivers. I got DM. I'm just gonna let you know.
Speaker 2: And then there's Jose And one of his most requested fan favorite characters is Clover. Yeah, former British Intelligence Black Ops soldier who takes his military training everywhere he goes, and of course takes it way too seriously. And today he has his sight set on a new location that you'll find in almost every neighborhood in North America. You're gonna find out where in your phone tap right now.
Speaker 11: On the twenties, Thanks for calling market is how can I help you?
Speaker 1: Oi? Is this a secure loaning.
Speaker 6: Huh?
Speaker 1: Is this loaning secure?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 11: I don't know. Let me this is just a grocery store line. Who's calling.
Speaker 1: The name's Frank, but my mates call me Clover because I'm lucky to be alive.
Speaker 11: Okay, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Ten minutes ago, I witnessed a metium sized woman about yay hi, put a nectarine in her pocket and just walk right out the front door.
Speaker 11: Well, thanks for letting us know. There's not much that we can do about it, though, Unfortunately, Well what are.
Speaker 1: You going to do about it? We're in the middle of a crisis.
Speaker 11: Okay. Well, I don't know if you're aware of like policies and that, but there's not much that we can do. You know, we're not allowed to pursue any shoplifters. We're just supposed to.
Speaker 1: Then you're lucky you have me because I don't work for the store or the cops.
Speaker 4: So what are you saying.
Speaker 11: I'm just not following what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I'm a former black ob specialist for six I have a set skills that you might find extremely useful.
Speaker 11: Okay, if you catch my drift, I'm just reiterating this. This is a grocery store.
Speaker 1: A further if that's why I'm taking this seriously, write this down. I need an empty room in the back of the shop, preferdly were to sink with running water in a package of one hundred and twenty zip ties.
Speaker 11: Wait, you want a room in the back correct?
Speaker 1: What also? I need a car battery with two jumper cables, and I'll have the thief squinting like a pig and a Moroccan bizarre.
Speaker 11: Oh, that's not necessary. We don't need to make a torture room for somebody who has stolen orange.
Speaker 1: It was a necked rain. Attention to detail love, Okay, the morder you'll get in your pockets picked.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I appreciate the call, but I think we're just going to handle it on our end.
Speaker 1: Here, I'm hiding inside of one of your freezers right now. What what, I'm in a freezer one.
Speaker 11: Of our in a freezer. You're here in our store, affirmative.
Speaker 1: I'm tailing a bloke who may or may not have put a bag of frozen fish dicks on his nickers.
Speaker 11: Listen, Frank or whatever your name is, you need to get out of our freezer, and you need to leave our store Roger d immediately.
Speaker 1: You want me to close in on the target copy.
Speaker 11: No, No, I do not need you to close in on the target. I need you to get out of the freezer.
Speaker 1: I'll have him hog tied at register for in less than three minutes.
Speaker 11: No, sir, No, sir, no, don't you dare?
Speaker 1: I just need the green light? Do I have it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 11: Are you hearing me?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: I need your green light to add his phone prank once it's over, copy white one, just say the word copy.
Speaker 4: What did you just say?
Speaker 1: My name isn't really Clover, It's actually Jose.
Speaker 2: This is my real voice.
Speaker 11: What is going on right now?
Speaker 2: I'm not in your grocery store. You can calm down.
Speaker 7: I've actually had a radio station and I'm doing a prank phone call on you.
Speaker 1: Oh what are your coworkers?
Speaker 3: You know your coworker Laura, she set you up.
Speaker 11: Oh my, I'm like joking.
Speaker 7: She said you had a lot of shoplifters lately, so she thought it might be helpful to have someone like you know, in British intelligence come and take care of the job.
Speaker 11: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'll meet you in the back room and three minutes with a zip toys in the battery, cables, sculping Roger Wax.
Speaker 11: Let's make it on pa.
Speaker 7: WHOA Okay, now I'm scared of you Lady.
Speaker 6: Week up every morning with fo tabs weekday mornings on the twenties Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: It's the one thing that you can order on a brunch date that guarantees you'll both have a good.
Speaker 3: Time bacon whoa.
Speaker 2: But also might blow your shot at having another hangout. And it's something that a lot of us in studio have never even heard of before four until we talk to the person on the phone today. In fact, Brooke has already tried to door dash three of them to the studio since she learned about it.
Speaker 3: Nobody stopped talking. I got two of my desks.
Speaker 2: You're gonna find out what it is in your second date update coming up, next second date update. What's the best way to quickly get to know someone? Is it by asking them insightful, interesting questions? That's not gonna work. Is it by putting them in a high stress situation, like a spontaneous fire in the back seat of their car and see how they react to it. Oh my god, maybe, but no, I see what you're saying. The authorities could get involved. It's a little bit rich, aren't.
Speaker 3: We just gonna go with get drunk with them. That's how I do it.
Speaker 2: But that's all the time. I mean, how are you supposed to differentiate? We think the best way is to read what they wrote on their dating profile and make judgments off of their That's what we've been doing a lot lately, and it brings us to Dean, who wants a second date update Dean, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 12: Hey, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 3: Okay, are we reading Dean's profile or we're going to go into his dates profile?
Speaker 2: First off, did you buy your date on fire?
Speaker 3: I'm worried now, Jeff, he's just the car.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the earning fires involved with your date, Dean?
Speaker 12: No, there are no fires.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's go back to the tried and true test of seeing what's on their dating profile. Can you tell us what's on your dates profile? What's her name?
Speaker 12: By the way, her name is Danielle.
Speaker 2: Danielle. Okay, can you pull up Danielle's profile and just read some of the stuff on her bio to us.
Speaker 12: I didn't hang out.
Speaker 3: Those are very honest and deep. Let me get she likes hiking, she likes to be spontaneous, she hates drama.
Speaker 12: Uh huh, Actually, none of those are really on there. So wow, she's a morning person with a nighttime energy.
Speaker 3: A morning person with a nighttime energy.
Speaker 6: Never heard.
Speaker 3: I mean she's just again now I'm back to she's drunk in the morning, a little unstable.
Speaker 12: Sounds like lady not looking to be tied down, just dating right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, that could be the reason why she's not calling me back right there, Okay, could be.
Speaker 12: But the other one looks like I'm fragile, not like a rose, but like a bomb with the bomb emoji.
Speaker 3: That means she's crazy.
Speaker 2: Perfect for a reality TV show, island or something.
Speaker 3: She sounds really fun, almost for fun. Yeah, just don't make her mad.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, when you met up with her, did she seem fun?
Speaker 12: She did. We decided on a Sunday brunch person get night time energy, and so we ordered sting called a brunch punch I think it was called. It was like a large glass, like a wine glass. There was like juice straws in the drink, a big cup. It hadn't lots of alcohol, I know that, like.
Speaker 2: Or junkle juice like an a ms yeas serving like a punch.
Speaker 3: There's all sorts of different names, but the same.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The same everywhere.
Speaker 2: Wow, make you puke exactly.
Speaker 3: You're sweet and delicious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys are splitting one of those in the morning.
Speaker 12: Yes, you're right. We've opening on us pretty quickly.
Speaker 3: You know, it's called brunch punch because it's like a punch to your face.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 12: We laughed about a lot of stupid stuff. There was like I don't really remember a lot of it, but I remember like there was a bit of a zebra Zebra.
Speaker 2: You were were hallucinating zebras and we were talking about zebras.
Speaker 12: I'm not sure. We got pretty floppy.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, And did you guys stay at the brunch spot the whole time or did you head somewhere else?
Speaker 12: Well, we stayed there. Was like we had a couple hours of fun there, you know what I mean. So we agreed we're definitely going to do it again.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, you're like best friends by the end of something like that. Friends, I'm sorry, boyfriend girlfriend.
Speaker 2: At the end, I'm worried. Did you feel like a romantic connection with her?
Speaker 12: I mean, I guess I couldn't feel my legs at you know, we were sitting down for so long. It's like when I got up like I was like, hold.
Speaker 2: Is now your legs? That's what love feels, like, I hear.
Speaker 3: Having fun, We're having so much fun and then you stand up. You're like, whoa right?
Speaker 12: And I definitely wasn't standing straight, that's for sure. So nice. Okay, I've been trying to date her, but she keeps telling me like wrong times, so like that's the deal, Like I'm not completely getting ghosted, But.
Speaker 3: What do you mean wrong times? Wrong time to hang out with her?
Speaker 12: Right? Like it's a bad time.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, but you are in contact with her still, Like how long has it been since the brunch punch date?
Speaker 12: Brunch ones? In? Like three weeks and she mentioned brunch.
Speaker 3: Again, Oh she did? Okay, So it sounds like maybe she thinks you're expecting more from her and she's not ready to have you know, who knows. Maybe maybe it's something else.
Speaker 12: But I don't want to get ripped every morning for breakfast with this girl. Yeah, I want to go like on a real date, you know, nighttime.
Speaker 2: Oh so does that mean that you turned her down for the second brunch?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I mean I turned her down because I was working during that time, you know, Like I was I had work so okay, she.
Speaker 2: Wanted to go out with you during a work day in the morning.
Speaker 3: So we'll try to get you a what you call a real date a little more sober.
Speaker 2: Well, let's not go that far. I mean we want to we still want to have fun right.
Speaker 12: At so by one that's a little crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, we're going to call dan Yelle for you, and I want to see this nighttime energy in the morning myself.
Speaker 3: I mean she's perfect for our show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe, sure, we'll place one of us and we wanted to work anymore. We'll call her and try and get you a second date. Update right after this.
Speaker 6: Date.
Speaker 2: Usually when somebody says they left a date with no feeling in their legs, it's from a mind blowing hook up, but not with Dan. No, his paralysis came from a brunch punch drink off with Danielle because they've been sitting down at brunch drinking a very very strong concoction together that caused him to go numb from the waist down and laugh a lot about Zebras. I guess he.
Speaker 3: Doesn't remember the details. He remember the stripes.
Speaker 2: Thanks to the brunch punch, but they both said that they wanted to see each other afterwards, and she's not completely ghosting him either, which bodes very well for us getting another date.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she even invited him to brunch again. I mean, why don't you just go that route? I know you say you want a real date, but like maybe two brunches and then your nighttime date.
Speaker 12: Oh listen, I want to be clear, like, I don't mind the drinking at brunch. I just want other experiences, you know.
Speaker 7: Oh god, it's like going to the same movie again or something.
Speaker 2: Let's try something new. I get it. Not everybody wants to blow off work to get drunk with some random person in the morning. That's not you, Dean. But that's okay. We're gonna try and get you a second date anyway. You ready, Awesome?
Speaker 12: I am ready.
Speaker 3: I think that's gonna be easy. I mean, like, what a nice thing to say, like I want a different experience with you.
Speaker 2: I mean, she might be ripped when she answers, but well that'll make it even easier to get a yes out of us. So let's try it all, right, here we go.
Speaker 13: Hello.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a sober hello, right, hey Danielle. Oh, let's call her back in out, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 4: Who's this.
Speaker 2: This is a morning show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe you listen. We heard your real morning person.
Speaker 4: I'm from who you don't know?
Speaker 3: Something else?
Speaker 2: We heard it from a guy you went out with the other day named Dean.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, it was a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry it was. She said about three weeks ago. You guys to brunch together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so, uh, why are you calling me?
Speaker 2: Well, Dean wants a little bit of help today because he said that you two have been in contact with each other since your date happened, which honestly is a lot different than a lot of the people that we talked to in these second date updates.
Speaker 7: Most of the time they're just ghosting, like no communication. At least you guys are kind of talking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it sounds like you have a real vibe with Dean.
Speaker 2: And so we're just trying to get YouTube back together. And he's not sure if you're just like stringing him along or if the timing isn't working out. But he wants to see you again.
Speaker 4: Oh, I mean, this is weird, but I guess you can tell him, yeah, I'll see him again.
Speaker 3: No, we know you want to see him again.
Speaker 7: You just mean, like, why, I guess to be direct, Why only brunch? It seems like that's the anything You're interesting?
Speaker 3: Well expensive, He said that.
Speaker 2: He said that he's been trying to arrange dates with you a lot and you keep saying no. And you asked him for a brunch date during the work day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because that's when I'm available.
Speaker 3: Oh do you work?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Are you like, yeah, are you working nights? You work in a restaurant or a bar or something?
Speaker 4: Oh no, like I'm midshift. But no, I just already have a night guy.
Speaker 3: What do you mean you have.
Speaker 4: A night guy, like a guy I go on nighttime dates with, like I told him I was dating.
Speaker 3: Oh, we you have a different guy for each part of the day.
Speaker 2: It's like a schedule. This is amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, listen, my job's really important to me and I have friends and I'm doing this dating thing, so like, I'm really effective at scheduling my time. So yeah, I have a guy that I see like two nights a week for dinner and I'm not hanging out with friends or working. And then I have a lunchtime guy that I see like once a week, like the morning slot was open, and I mean, like, Dean's cool, but he's not a morning person like I'm When we before we.
Speaker 3: Call it, I thought you were going to be a total mess.
Speaker 2: And you're extremely organized.
Speaker 3: Like that's a lot to wow. Does lunch guy know about dinner guy or is this like a cheating thing?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, Like I've been really open and told everyone i'm dating, Like I even said out my dating profile that I'm not looking to be tied down.
Speaker 2: You know, well we did hear about that, but Dean never mentioned anything about a scheduled guy for each part of the day.
Speaker 4: I don't think, yeah, I'm not going to tell him, like some guys get super weird about that stuff. Like I mentioned I was dating. I'm not going to be like, hey, I can't see you tonight because I'm seeing another dude tonight. You know how some guys get this was fun.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to tell three boyfriends the Dean's got runch energy but not nighttime energy.
Speaker 13: I seek, No, it's not that, it's just that, like I already have a nighttime slot, and like the nighttime guy's cool, Like if a lunch or dinners open, I'd be willing to, like offer it to him.
Speaker 3: He could get a raise.
Speaker 2: Level up to lunch. You've been lay three times for our date. I'm gonna have to move you know, motive better than look, Danielle. I know you you didn't want to tell him, you know, face to face that, but you already kind of told him over the phone because Dean's been listening on the other line.
Speaker 4: Oh that's awkward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is kind of awkward. Huh.
Speaker 3: It's good for him to know, Dean you're there.
Speaker 12: Oh my gosh, what is this all about.
Speaker 3: Asking us for her?
Speaker 2: I think yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, like I told you, I'm dating. Like I got out of a pretty serious relationship a few months ago. I'm not looking for that. I'm really taking time to like work on me and work on what I like and what I want and like with my schedule. This is just what I have available. And Dean like, you're cool. I know the morning slot is not the most ideal. Should probably write the one that I have open. I'm a morning person.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I'd like to see you again if you're up for it.
Speaker 12: What I mean, I only have one slot? Why are you doing this?
Speaker 3: Wait? I can't tell Dean, are you like open to this idea. Are you insulted?
Speaker 2: Like, where are you at the morning guy?
Speaker 12: I'm just trying to wrap my head around this whole thing, right, And I'm thinking the morning guy is like the most friend zone of all the guys that you.
Speaker 4: Could be Danielle Oh, I mean, like, if that's your perspective. But like I said, I'm a morning person, Like I'm up at five am. Anyway, there's a lot of fun things you can do in the morning that's not just brunch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I would think lunch would suck the most, to be honest, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, lunch Guy's really fun. Although now that I think about it, lunch Guy's going out of town next week, well like a week and a half from now, so like two weeks. So if you wanted a lunchtime slot that week, I mean we can have. If you're not a brunch.
Speaker 2: Guy, you could be a substitute for a week. Dean.
Speaker 12: Can I reach out to the nighttime guy and maybe switch spots with him? Like, can we work something out with him.
Speaker 2: And do a little negotiation between you two.
Speaker 4: No, that's so weird.
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 12: What maybe I could tell them about the drinking in the morning and he'll get into that and let that'll be a good skin. Nice listen.
Speaker 4: I live and die by my Google calendar, and if you can't fit into a slot on my Google calendar, I just don't think it's gonna work.
Speaker 2: That's great. Maybe you should just forward your Google doc over to him so that everybody can see it and show them the slots that they want to go on a date with you.
Speaker 7: You guys can make notes after each date of see when someone's out of town.
Speaker 12: If I get that week with the lunch slot, do I miss the morning slot, or do I can? I can I get you?
Speaker 2: You're sounding a little bit greedy now, Dean coming.
Speaker 3: If you think about it, dinner, dinner and breakfast would be a better situation that you can just stay shift in the morning.
Speaker 2: And it's like, who wants pancakes?
Speaker 4: I don't know, Deed, you seem pretty cool, but like you called a radio station to track me down. I don't know if this is the lifestyle for you.
Speaker 2: We're oh god, hey, we're about to lose her here. We got to get her back. So Danielle, we'd like to send you on another date here with Dean, a lunchtime date and we'll pay for it.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, I guess so.
Speaker 4: But like I said, I've got that one lunch slot that opens in two weeks, so you gotta be cool with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, you got it, I guess. So are you down?
Speaker 12: I guess I gotta take what I can get, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wait, so the beginning, all you wanted.
Speaker 9: Was to run.
Speaker 3: Lunch.
Speaker 2: I want to see her Google.
Speaker 12: I didn't know what again, but this is a lot of thinking.
Speaker 3: Impressed.
Speaker 2: Next week, we're going to boot the night guy out of his slot. Are you ready for that?
Speaker 6: Dean?
Speaker 3: That is right man turn into dessert.
Speaker 6: Man, freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: I swear when we do a second date update update with them, like months from now, Dean better have knocked off the current night guy.
Speaker 3: And I'm proud of you for being cool with that. That that she's got the different shifts, Yeah I know. I mean, maybe she's looking for an overnight guy. We never asked that, you know, the overnight shift not usually that glamorous, but in this case, something you'd want.
Speaker 7: First, long he's still a member of her company.
Speaker 1: I guess you could.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good thing. First, he's going to have to prove that he can hang with her at lunch. Yeah, maybe she's even auditioning him right now to be the new lunch guy. And then the lunch dude gets bumped back down to breakfast.
Speaker 3: Dude, he better go change his LinkedIn profile right now.
Speaker 2: How ashamed do you feel if you're the guy who gets bumped back down to breakfast?
Speaker 7: And do they ever show up at the wrong time and go, oh, I forgot, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not on this time? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Awkward, but I don't know. We're hoping for the best for those two. If you ever want to get a second eight update for yourself, though, you can always reach out to the show. We'll call the person who isn't calling you back.
Speaker 6: Frooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: We're minutes away from my song of the week. Yes, and I googled recently the top things that make you smile?
Speaker 3: Okay, cool, that's a nice Google search.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's a lot of good ones in there. Some of the answers were looking back at old photographs a for sure, finding ten bucks in an old pair of jeans.
Speaker 3: Oh that's clutch.
Speaker 2: Eating enough comfort food in one sitting where the buttons fly off your pants.
Speaker 3: Wow, that one went six feet.
Speaker 2: I was surprised though that my song of the Week didn't make the top ten, but cuddling a random child in a kindergarten playground did Wait, that's a problem. What list am I looking at?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh God, the Internet's horrible.
Speaker 3: It is, so are a.
Speaker 2: Lot of the people in it. Yeah, so we're going to bring some light to that area, hopefully when I sing my song in the week that's coming up at eight ten. All right, it's time for Young Jeffrey's Song of the Week.
Speaker 3: Yay.
Speaker 2: Yes, And if you have the courage to log on the internet right now and browse around, do it mean God bless you. Yeah, there's just so much bad stuff out there. All it takes is five minutes to send you into a deep, dark depression.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. I closed my browser right before we did this song because I try it. It was too much.
Speaker 7: Yeah too, It's like, I'm just trying to find something good and I can't.
Speaker 2: I mean, between the political news and the celebrity scandals, it is hard to feel happy when you get online right now. And then once you finally find something that you actually enjoy, something that really puts a smile on your face for even a few milliseconds. Maybe it's a video of a baby elephant tripping over its feet into a big bucket of water. Even that wholesomeness can be instantly ruined by an ugly comment from a vulgar, self righteous Internet troll. They are the STDs of the web.
Speaker 3: And they work so hard.
Speaker 2: Yes, they are so hard working. They're on twenty four to seven, browsing around all day and night, spewing toxicity, trying to ruin other people's days for what for their own amusement.
Speaker 3: Dude, they were even infesting poor Alexis's Instagram. You guys, we've been doing right now long enough. Take us down, don't take the newbie.
Speaker 2: I'm not just talking about it. Let's talking about all Internet trolls all over the place. Internet trolls are obnoxious, they're callous, but most of all, they're just pathetic. Yeah, yeah, I feel bad for them because you have to think what kind of person actually spends their life trying to spread negativity.
Speaker 3: Around physical people?
Speaker 2: And so I thought there needs to be a song that addresses the trolls of the Internet in a fun way. Okay, So instead of singing the famous song from Little Mermaid, Poor unfortunate souls. Oh it's young Jeffrey's poor Internet trolls. Yeah, we're already getting texting from trolls. This song sucks.
Speaker 3: Yet Jeffrey makes a terrible orsla.
Speaker 2: I know, all right, I'm gonna point when I'm ready. Let's go point, my dear sweet child. That's what they do. It's what they live for, to say.
Speaker 9: Obscene, malicious things, all for sport. Poor trolls with no morals to guide them up on Twitter, they can be a little nasty on the Facebook. Yes, they really give them fits. And they look, they hunt, they pray. There's not much that they won't say. On TikTok, Instagram and even Twitch, God bless from the head quarters up in their mama's attic, they can cause an to act like she's possessed.
Speaker 2: They will take the.
Speaker 9: Lowest path as they sit back and they laugh watching healthy men have cardiac arrest. Pathetic, poor interneturs, insane.
Speaker 2: Indeed, this one is a real winner. This one only picks on girls, so I block them from my feet. Those poor internaturals. My dad, it's true, But when he's posting, he's a goblin, crazy wack conspiracies. Do I help him? Why would you?
Speaker 9: They're always spreading lies as they buzz around like flies.
Speaker 2: In like a ginger.
Speaker 8: I believe they have no souls.
Speaker 9: Chrissy Tiggan is no saint, but she splatches them like paint, all those poor internatural.
Speaker 2: But Jeffrey, how will I?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a truth.
Speaker 2: They've got their taunts.
Speaker 9: Their pop is tone and don't underestimate the usage.
Speaker 2: Of vulgar language. They're the Clammegan. No stallion doesn't matter. They'll insist that CARDI p must be a.
Speaker 9: Bore, but as must as they persist, they'll never once admit that they haven't really seen a wop before.
Speaker 5: Come on away.
Speaker 2: They thrive on aggravation. Insults and irritation are their plan.
Speaker 8: They'll talk mess about Lebron, hurl an insult at your mom because integrity is a trait they don't command.
Speaker 2: Come on you, pour into a troll. Go ahead, write your post because your grammar is atrocious and your medicine tastes bitter. Don't believe me, try it, Jose.
Speaker 8: Those poorts are at tros tad.
Speaker 2: I'm glued. They will bait you and brate you lay a turd and call it.
Speaker 9: Gold just like a refrigerator on the inside, they're cold.
Speaker 2: Do y'all hear the keyboard.
Speaker 8: It's clattering with sweets and dollan bond poll daft in till that you.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Disney song that was.
Speaker 1: So amazing.
Speaker 2: Good job.
Speaker 3: Christy Tiagan is the Queen of taking me.
Speaker 2: She's amazing white Knight of the Internet. So if anyone out there is being harassed online by a troll lately, you know what, don't let them get to you, Okay, Just you have to think about the type of person who tries to hurt other people for fun, Like, what does that say about who they really are? We love you, we do I we love you. We want you to stay positive and be happy because that's what the world needs right now.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, go share this song. Maybe the trolls will like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, troll it. Yeah, I will read all the tea. Yeah. Text into seven eight five nine to two tell us what you thought about the song of the.
Speaker 6: Week brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Still getting text into seven eight five nine two regarding my new song of the week, So good bro, if you missed it today. Instead of singing the famous song from Little Mermaid, Poor Unfortunate Soul.
Speaker 3: My gosh, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: That is a great song. But I did my own version called poor Internet Trolls.
Speaker 3: You did it so well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I sang it because the world needs some positivity right now. So we asked for text to seven, eight, five, nine to two, asking people what they thought about the song. One person said, thanks for the song, Jeff, I only caught the last part of it. I actually own the collection of trolls in my bedroom. My favorite one is the one with the crazy pink hair I was a kid.
Speaker 6: Hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, maybe you should listen to the first part of the song.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You got to hear the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Let him stay happy.
Speaker 12: Sure.
Speaker 2: Another one said, why do I feel like Jeff is the greatest secret Internet troll of all time and the only reason why he's sang this song was to throw us off his scent?
Speaker 3: Okay, you guys, we're too jaded. There's no way Jeff is a troll.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at him another conspiracy theorist on the tax boor and what a surprise. But anyway, if you like the song, you want to hear it again, just go to our morning show Facebook page Brook and Jeffrey and can I just request this one time? If you do leave a comment, please try and be positive. You just try it now.
Speaker 3: We're getting tons of troll message.
Speaker 2: Okay, it'd be weird.
Speaker 3: Okay, fine, going first, psychology, you need to use that instead, I think.
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead, troll my troll song.
Speaker 6: We golls Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: We're going for eleven wins in a row today. And right before we came on, Brooke notified the entire room that she really has to pee.
Speaker 3: I do, yes, very bad.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna get this over. No, We're gonna draw this game out as long and slow as possible.
Speaker 3: You know what, It's gonna be more painfully for you by the end of it, is it?
Speaker 2: Do that? Yes? Well, let's see how our listener who wants to play you, her name is Jen, how she feels, Jen? Hey, how do you feel about Brooks bladder control problems?
Speaker 12: Jen?
Speaker 3: I haven't peed myself yet?
Speaker 10: Okay, Well, any leg up I can have, I'll take it all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm crossing them together as hard as I can right now. Actually she is squatting a little bit.
Speaker 2: Oh, Okay, Brook's gonna waddle out of the room. And while that happens, Jen, you know how the game is played. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible.
Speaker 1: I'll throw water questions.
Speaker 2: If you don't know on, Jen, you can just say pass. But you do have to beat Brooke out right to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 6: Ready?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. Your time starts now. Today's nashal ampersan day and ampersand is short for what word? And Albert Einstein once said, I have no special talents. I'm just passionately.
Speaker 12: What smart?
Speaker 2: How do you say Merry Christmas in Spanish? At least since the year two thousand? Which famous woman appears on the US one dollar coin.
Speaker 4: Anthony?
Speaker 2: Which of these was built to be temporary and torn down shortly after space needle or the Eiffel Tower? All right, you got those answers in Let's bring Brook back into the studio. You still dry, Brook, she's still driving, okay, And Jen says on my phone screen, you're here that you help people sell products online?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 10: Any business or any person that wants to sell on the biggest e commerce platform ever can come to me and I can help do that for them.
Speaker 2: Only small people are allowed to sell.
Speaker 3: No, she's selling small people.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, on a human trafficking situation.
Speaker 12: I see.
Speaker 3: God the children, yeah, I mean they're considered small people as well, Yeah, totally. I think my best friend, she's like maybe five foot she may qualify? Does she qualified?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 2: Right, so Jen, we will probably be contacting you for some advice a little after this. But now it's Brooks turn. Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Your time starts now. Today is national ampersand day and ampersand is short for what word the and Albert Einstein once said, I have no special talents. I'm just passionately what curious? How do you say Merry Christmas?
Speaker 3: In Spanish?
Speaker 2: Since the year two thousand? Which famous woman appears on the US one dollar coin, Susan v.
Speaker 3: Anthony?
Speaker 2: Which of these was built to be temporary and torn down shortly after space Needle? Or the Eiffel Tower.
Speaker 3: Eiffel Tower.
Speaker 2: Answers are in. We're going to the scoreboard to see how you did with Jose.
Speaker 12: Every moment I like, I'm gonna put a big, huge cucumber up there to let everyone know how excited I am about it.
Speaker 3: The rating system I've never seen, Jen, you got three correct three cucumbers cucumbers and Brook, yeah, you got four.
Speaker 2: Sad cucumber.
Speaker 10: Jen.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, can't give you the victory there, but let's go over the answers. Today is National amper San day ampersand is short for the word and Albert Einstein once said, I have no special talents. I'm just passionately curious, and I have that in common. In Spanish, Merry Christmas is police Navidad. The woman that's appeared on the US one dollar coin since year two thousand would be Saka juweya.
Speaker 3: Oh dang it. Sorry, yeah, not a good luck.
Speaker 2: The structure that was meant to be temporary and then torn down shortly after it was built was the Eiffel Tower. We're supposed to be taken down after twenty years, but it's still up.
Speaker 3: Sounds safe, Yeah, yeah, it kind of look like it was meant to like they built it the last Are you gonna fill out the building or it's gonna even hollow like that? And watched up that thing, and now I'm questioning whether I.
Speaker 2: Should so, Jen, We'll be back to play windbrooks Bock same time on Monday
Speaker 6: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning