Speaker 1: Good morning, Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo yo yo Shola mean the cap piece of the plane.
Speaker 1: In this Friday, Yes, Friday, good morning. What's happening. I'm good. We got some special guests with us, some special guest co hosts.
Speaker 2: We do.
Speaker 1: They flew in.
Speaker 3: All right with Donald Trump, and Donald Trump got his mugshot taken and flew right back. We got Jojo and the Big Homie from the Jojo Big Homie.
Speaker 1: Shows, What's up?
Speaker 2: And then why yeah my way of Chicago and Atlanta.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: They host the night show in the Land on one O five three to beat Monday through Thursday, seven pm to midnight. So those are homies from our atl station. But Showsky, did y'all see Trump when I was out there?
Speaker 1: Nah, he had something going on crazy at the airport because the alarms was going off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, it's going secret service exactly. We see him.
Speaker 5: But we saw, we was, We was, We saw the traffic yae to the airport.
Speaker 3: Crab was at Magic City. I don't know if he was at Magic City or now. Crab said he seen him.
Speaker 1: Stop the jails right around the corner from that city. Oh really Yeah, so that's a possibility.
Speaker 6: You kind of got some win now.
Speaker 2: He was rolling deep bi. I mean, but he's the president.
Speaker 1: God damn, it's called the Secret Service Presidents of detail the president. I mean, he's not the president, he's still a president. So do the Secret Services do a sweep in the jail?
Speaker 3: Like, do they go to the jail, make sure the jail is clear before the president questions and then they leave?
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they already had a proper provisions in place.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to figure out how he was only there for twenty minutes because he's the president.
Speaker 1: Is the president? Second, was just being patty. She was just being petty. Come here and take this picture. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The crazy thing is he was able to put his own weight in his own white and we know.
Speaker 1: That's the damn lie. No, ain't held Donald trumpaw hundred and fifteen pound. If you six three two fifteen, you slim okay him? Don't lie Trump touching three hundred.
Speaker 4: Easy, don't either.
Speaker 1: Absolutely Trump got back Trump at all.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 3: On today's show, Reason will be joining us. Of course, you know him from T D he has an album out called Porches, and we're gonna be kicking him.
Speaker 1: You may not know him at all. Okay, you might not know him at all from TD that's one of his greats, all right, but this is his second album. I like Reason. I think he's very dope. So he'll be on Breakfast Club this morning. And we got another young bull, a young bull. That's right Friday. You know him from the song.
Speaker 3: Goddad person is singing the hook that he's singing with John Legend.
Speaker 1: His album is out the day. He's from Philadelphia. Yes, so we got both of those young bulls.
Speaker 2: I'm saying it right.
Speaker 1: Definitely not saying bulls. Think your bull like ball? Like a ball? I would ask Taylor, But she's not really from Philly. She's from Lord Darby, so it's not the same bull of ball.
Speaker 2: He about to come about to come in and look at you. That's right, young bull.
Speaker 1: I told you, I like ball, young ball like.
Speaker 2: Two young men will be here Reason Friday.
Speaker 1: All right, when we come back.
Speaker 3: We got front Page News tells him figure will be telling us all about Donald Trump. We got exclusive Gucci Jacob all right, worldwide exclusive Gucci man j.
Speaker 1: Cole is the Breakfast Club. Good morning.
Speaker 2: I thought you were saying, might be a man.
Speaker 1: Might be a man.
Speaker 2: I was like, where did this record go?
Speaker 1: Didn't it sound like that play from the beginning right? Just play the begetting back real quick?
Speaker 2: Can you freaking bring it Friday?
Speaker 1: You know, I was like, is it Mike Will made? I know, I know, but it sounded like.
Speaker 2: I thought you said it might be a man. I just want to know where the record was going.
Speaker 3: That's all right, Oh wow morning everybody. We are DJ, m V Charlamage the Guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got some guest hosts, Joe, Joe and the Big Homie Show from the atl You can catch them Monday through Thursday, seven pm, the min night on one O five three to beat.
Speaker 6: But let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 8: Tesla and figure out Good morning, DJ and me, Good morning, charllet mane.
Speaker 9: You needed to know where the where the record identified?
Speaker 1: I guess good morning, big, good morning, family morning, good morning.
Speaker 8: You just need no word identified. We don't get into Joe, Good morning, jo Joe, how are you?
Speaker 4: Good morning? How are you all right?
Speaker 3: Let's jump right into it. Donald Trump, he six six with only two hundred and fifteen pounds.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they said the real crime was reporting two hundred and fifteen pounds. Somebody on Twitter said, when does the live stop? But yesterday former President Donald Trump was booked at the Fulton County Jail in Atlanta, as we know, on fellowing charges related to his efforts to overturn the twenty twenty election. I was on the plane at the time, DJ and being I mean, I was just refreshing like everybody else. Every two minutes on Twitter, it was hashtag, you know, mug shot watch, and so folks were waiting on that, and they finally did release that mugshot. Now, this is Trump's first fourth indictment this year, but it's the first time he had his mugshot taking. You know, we talked about this many, many times, wondering if Big Fanny was gonna do it, and it looks like she absolutely did it. Now they said they are taking mudshots of all nineteen people charged in the case. We're gonna talk a little bit more about those folks in the second hour. But that included Rudy Giuliani, who we saw on yesterday's Sidney Powell, and former chief of staff Martin Meadows. Now Trump was released, obviously, not long after he was jailed on a two hundred thousand dollars bond. Here's what he had to say.
Speaker 6: I really believed it's a very Saturday for America.
Speaker 1: It should never happen.
Speaker 6: If you challenge an election, you should be able to.
Speaker 1: Challenge an election. I thought the election was a rigged election, the stolen election, and I should have every right to do that.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: The interesting thing about all of this is like, you know, you know how slim and fit Trump would be if he was six three, two hundred and fifteen pounds. And I know people are making jokes, but the reason mug shots are important because if somebody goes on the run, they need a description. So if you say six three, two fifteen strawberry blonde hair, none of that describes you know, Donald Trump. Trump is probably sixty three and he weighs about Chris CHRISTI.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, absolutely easily. But see the most impressing thing. I don't know if you caught it. You know, Teslin figerro fly Spirit and she said she was, you know, checking every two minutes.
Speaker 1: So I didn't even know Spirit had wi FI. Did you know?
Speaker 3: First of all, I fly South with well, I didn't know Southwest had FI, did you, Yes, they do.
Speaker 2: I didn't think she mean she was in the air. I thought they were still taxing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, we do have WiFi actually, and it is free. Shout out to Southwest their lives.
Speaker 1: That's what was impressing to me. That's what I caught.
Speaker 8: But yeah, but Verry prison, now they are you know, Charlemane, you mentioned yesterday they're gonna be selling shirts, and you called that. They absolutely do have the shirts up for thirty four dollars on Trump website, twenty five dollars coffee mug, fifteen dollars beer coozies. The tagline says never surrender. But technically he did surrender, you know, going into the take a mug shot of setting surrender.
Speaker 9: It's not like it's like kleo, don't set it off. That's what not surrendering is.
Speaker 3: So I was gonna ask, what's protocol because usually they have to weigh you and do your height.
Speaker 6: Why was he just allowed to write it down to keep it moving?
Speaker 1: Do we a white privilege? I don't know white privilege.
Speaker 9: I didn't look into that.
Speaker 2: He's selling them shirts with you.
Speaker 1: I saw something last night that said they was giving the shirts away for free. To claim your free That says, claim your free shirt for a limited time only. Oh no, okay, if you make a contribution of forty seven out donation are more to help defend our movement from the nether ending which hunts, will send you your very own never Surrender t shirt.
Speaker 2: For free for these people slick? It's not free.
Speaker 1: Do I thought? I thought they'd been doing it for one hundred dollars forty seven? Why didn't do forty five? Oh? Don't because he'll be the would he be the forty seventh president? Yeah, if he wins again, yeah, he'd be forty seven. Wait, yeah, because Joe Biden, he'll be forty seven. Win, he'd be forty seven. You know what? They smarter than us? Well I wouldn't say that, but yeah, Hey, they's.
Speaker 2: Some slick people, y'all all?
Speaker 1: You want to stop backing like the people ain't good on social media and they're not good at marketing.
Speaker 5: They are, that's a good marketing strategy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, very much. So.
Speaker 4: I feel like people.
Speaker 5: I feel like a couple of black people might even get a shirt.
Speaker 1: Do that anyway is way too much. You ain't see the niggas for Trump, literally at the black for they were called niggas for Trump on the shirt. Yeah, the Trump, It was on the shirt. But I don't think all the people was black. Some of them looked like they was like and make up Rick Scott, Yeah, this guy. Yes, I'm telling you. I was seeing the picture and I was like, yo, this does not look like a real black person.
Speaker 3: All right, Well that is front page news tesling figure out. We'll see in a couple of minutes. Everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone line to wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Call us up right now. It's a Friday's the breakfast club. Good morning, the breakfast club. This is your time to get it off your chest. She calling eight hundred and five eight five one five one. You want to hear from you on the breakfast club?
Speaker 1: Hello? Who's this? Hey?
Speaker 7: Good morning, breakfast club?
Speaker 1: This is do you? What's up? You? Get it off your chest?
Speaker 7: How you throwing envy?
Speaker 1: I'm good brother, I'm good brother. How you feeling hey?
Speaker 7: Stuff shallow name? Good morning? I guess so's a big Homie jo Jo, I'm just calling him talking.
Speaker 10: About the statemen Trump made as far as contested the election, Yes, you do have a right to contest the election, but the way.
Speaker 7: You went about it is all the way in criminal.
Speaker 10: Itout, trying to confuse the people about you know, you do, you have a right to test the election. You clean your clean to the to the capitol.
Speaker 7: Let's stop it, man, that's all man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the crazy thing is h He's not confusing his people because his people, you know, refuse to believe the truth anyway. So his people already believe if people already believed the narrative he already put out there.
Speaker 7: So absolutely, y'all have a blessed weekend.
Speaker 1: Man, good day you that's right. Blow that horn.
Speaker 7: I'm a good one, y'all.
Speaker 1: Brother. I like the horns from the trucks.
Speaker 2: He likes when God come in the morning.
Speaker 1: I know that.
Speaker 3: You know, I didn't say that. We all have our things, Jojo and big homiehead. I'll guess co Hod, Hello, who's this Will?
Speaker 11: How you guys doing this beautiful Friday?
Speaker 1: What's up? Brother? Get it over to the chest.
Speaker 11: A lot of people are overthinking of something and saying that well, it's not right to arrest and charge and potentially jail the next president. But the other things beside it is you set up if you let him go, you set a president that if you're an ex president or a sixty president, you commit a crime you can control, be asolved from me, you will never receive jail time. And then in answer is we become like a fighter, like we have a king. The king can do whatever you want and no matter what it is, probably except for murder, and that the king won't have to do any jail time. So that's one of the other important aspects of this. Also, Damiel willis, we gotta make sure we put a net around her spiritually, hell maybe even physical, just to make sure that nothing happen to our sister and she should trip and fall and break the net. We need to be out there, not necessarily raising king, but just making sure that everything everything, there's no chicanery going on.
Speaker 7: As the old few words.
Speaker 11: But I feared, how respect we're not fear for his sister's safety in a sense because there are some crazies out there.
Speaker 1: Right, You're absolutely right, But man, there's a lot of people out there that love young thug and wire selling.
Speaker 2: They like if she don't pardon them, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: They don't really care about what you're doing with old thug and ocl You know what. Hello's this?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 6: Hey, Evan, today's your birthday?
Speaker 1: Huh is my birthday? It's your birthday? How old are.
Speaker 11: You well about that?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: I'm you out your thirties?
Speaker 11: What twenties?
Speaker 3: I guess you in your thirties? What happy birthday? What you doing for your birthday?
Speaker 12: I'm hopping on a flight from Vegas.
Speaker 1: About to Act bad Ell. That sounds thick too. I just why does somebody thick sound?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 1: You know how the thick girl sounds out here? A real heavy voice. By the way, that's Big Homie talking. Hey, don't think that's Charlamagne please, that's Big Homie talk. Yeah. Well, you have a great birthday, mama. Big Homie is from Atlanta. Okay. I just want to put that out there. Yeah, yeah, yeah. She ain't over one ages. She can't be my lady for sure. Jesus, I can't be my lady.
Speaker 3: Get it up your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent here, it's up now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast Club from is it your time to get it off your chest? Way up, whether you're.
Speaker 1: Mad or blood, time to get up and get something. Call up now eight hundred five eight five one O five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 7: D J M B. Charlotte made of guard? Good morning?
Speaker 1: O G Rob? What U O G?
Speaker 7: What's happening? What's happening? How you're feeling this morning? Brothers?
Speaker 1: What's up? Good? Good? Good? Now? O G now?
Speaker 3: O g Rob calls every Friday and he spits balls from New York real hip hop.
Speaker 7: So go ahead, O G all right, god belad check it.
Speaker 10: I said, figured, I'm going with Jip stay shot spotting from long Brains to turn it up and keep him stuck wanting the same attack. And the food chains touching gold, you know how that beat? Just keep the ball rolling five step feet for respect, striking when the gold's open, transparent coating the streets. Want to see rap sheets a double levee versus I speak process called the beat. No hesitation on the ground, moving through out the bread station caught full keeping a staff backing like those nations. I'm building this bring by break. Shout out, javarst no nonsense, I'm stopping them Bett foes before them with unsigned hype on that level A four patches.
Speaker 7: Still they spend the wheel.
Speaker 10: Hoping the numbers run on the free milless bar time. You see how my trappers move up the outline. Just cut the check watch clock breasts champainting brian.
Speaker 1: O g okay o G. I feel like Homie got some balls. You got some boss got bars.
Speaker 2: I feel like you got something for him.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, I don't, I can't. I got some balls. Here we go.
Speaker 6: What the blood want to bumble with?
Speaker 1: Nz Charlamagne throw that ass on the whole family, dressing all black like the Omen.
Speaker 3: Shout out to my friends Jojo and Big Homie and you know me for making it so sick. Flows into six with the legs on my wrist. If it's murder, you know Jojo wrote it. Charlemagne for that ass, you know what you do?
Speaker 1: Wow, I absolutely don't think I can follow that.
Speaker 2: I'm giving them one ball for that one.
Speaker 1: I've been through mad different phases like maze is to find my way, and now I know without a doubt that he's gay.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: No, I can't wait to go hit one up though.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got okay, I got going. It's big homing from the A T L in New York, about to give O g Rod some hell. Hey, dj VI to the left, Charlemagne to the right. That's a long gas name, but I got it right. Yeah, big on. We be playing.
Speaker 2: You're playing, I'll play playing thought I just I just really did that.
Speaker 10: No, we be playing.
Speaker 1: I'm playing. I'm playing. He's not playing playing.
Speaker 3: Get it off your chest eight hundred and five eighty five, one o five. We got rumors on the way what we're talking about in the rooms. Give us a little tease.
Speaker 5: So Holly Berry is expected to pay monthly child sport of eight thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: That chim king. We'll get to that.
Speaker 6: We'll get to that next.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club on BT, The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Morning.
Speaker 1: Everybody's stee j n V. Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. I gotta remind you of my call. Show is this weekend.
Speaker 3: It's finally here, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Philly, DC, Maryland, Virginia, Atlanta. Pull up, of course, celebrity cars excited called games Roder. You guys went to the one in Atlanta. Absolute a lot of family activity. Your mom's is there too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shot the big homie mom and her birthday is actually this Sunday, So happy birthday you getting from mom. She went to the l COJ concept this past weekend. Okay, Monday three.
Speaker 7: What is a gift?
Speaker 1: Is it a gift?
Speaker 4: Not a gaft because it was you got that from the station.
Speaker 1: But that's the beauty of having a son, that beauty and having relationships.
Speaker 4: That's right now, you're right right, You're right.
Speaker 3: Well, Joe Joe and Big Home Yourhead, they're guests hosting with us, and let's jump right into the room this year.
Speaker 1: That's the end of the platform where your opinion does conversial.
Speaker 5: I just say what I want to when they might come on, you've been saying something totally different.
Speaker 4: I'd be calling your last different.
Speaker 1: This is the rumor report, jo Joe in the Big Home. What's on the breakfast club? Let me see that we do this? We do this? Guy telling me, yeah, I see her Wow contact early did we do that?
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh wow, okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Tailor is a beast that she is.
Speaker 1: Nobody.
Speaker 4: I'm the only person believe.
Speaker 2: I really hope she understands.
Speaker 4: So it's a sad day. It's a sad day because.
Speaker 5: Halle Berry is to pay eight thousand dollars a month in child support now her settled settled her divorce and custody battle with her ex husband. I think it's Oliver, Oliver Martinez. The two will share joint legal custody of their nine year old son, and the ruling states of Hollyberry agreed to pay eight thousand dollars a month, and she will also pay him four point three percent of any income she receives above two million dollars. All right, now that that covers their son's school tuition, uniform, school supplies, and extracurricular activities. She will also pay back Martinez.
Speaker 4: Any money spent on the twenty twenty three twenty twenty four school year.
Speaker 1: Jesus, that man, that man is a pioneer. He needs his own day. Where's a trailblazer?
Speaker 6: I mean, if the tables would turned, he would have to pay that, right, So since she makes up.
Speaker 1: A lot more, I can't wait.
Speaker 3: And the baby is their baby, shouldn'ty be splitting it fifty to fifty like they probably are.
Speaker 5: She's giving him four point three percent of any income she receives.
Speaker 10: Though.
Speaker 5: That's kind of like, so where's the where's the kids? Where's the kids staying at? Is it joint custody?
Speaker 1: He said, I was thinking too, I would who's got primary custody because it sounds like the guy got primary custody based off the numbers.
Speaker 2: Jojo, just right.
Speaker 4: But if you have joint custody, where is the baby staying that?
Speaker 1: Dad needs a nice house. Dad needs a million dollar house too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because usually how the how the father lives, they say, the mom should be living the same way, so the kid when they go to house, the house is not like you go from you know, Beverly Hills to projects.
Speaker 1: It's just interesting that when a man is on the winning side of free cases. Yeah, you know, all of a sudden people want to have discussions about what when it's a woman that have to I mean a guy to have to give up twenty thousand dollars a month, everybody's like, yeah, get your money.
Speaker 5: C' So glad that I am the only female in here right now so I can I can speak on this because I just.
Speaker 2: You don't know what we identify.
Speaker 1: You don't know what.
Speaker 2: I don't know what identify, don't dare you.
Speaker 5: You're absolutely right because I don't know what y'all got going on. But the guy isn't he's an actor. He makes money's man.
Speaker 1: He's not booked, he's not booking busy. So she needs to, uh you, you need to build up the pockets.
Speaker 4: He's not Holly Burrier. I get that. I mean, if he has to get his coins.
Speaker 1: Out, want your support, your man. I am always much drivet. I'm always towing on this though, because I feel like a man's job is to protect and provide. So I'll be like, you know, don't dig in her pockets like that. But then on the other side, I'm like, yo, fair is fair. It's for the kid. It's not for him, it's for the child. So just because he's not the bird winner, he not to protect, the protect and provider.
Speaker 6: He's still providing what he can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he protecting what he can and he's leading that household as the household needs to be let He can lead her money too.
Speaker 2: He's providing what he getting outther eight thousand dollars a month exactly well.
Speaker 4: Do you do you think that this is so? You guys think that this is fair?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a loss.
Speaker 4: This is a fair thing.
Speaker 1: Law got to buy by the law.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's still all okay, I get that. Well, Safari he didn't like it. He thinks it's a little sassy. He put out a tweet he said, a man getting child support.
Speaker 4: It's crazy. He might as well put on a dress.
Speaker 1: Because he.
Speaker 4: Got his own situation. He got going on over there. He really ain't had no rights.
Speaker 12: He does have his own situation lyrical and biblical. Sitting up on my pedestil. No matter how you see it, I'm the pinnacle. It's pitiful. You are imbecile if you try to make a physical end of critical think it's subliminal, not criminal, seealtypical.
Speaker 2: Alone, yeare was my freestyle was.
Speaker 1: Better than that?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: Like, what was that?
Speaker 4: Somebody tell me what that was?
Speaker 7: It was so crazy.
Speaker 2: Every time before I wrapped, somebody says, what was that? If I need to drop an album called what was that?
Speaker 1: Like that? That was that bank show in Atlanta? Like he get all the doodoo emojis, throw the show. Yeah this show? Ye shout out the homie Big bank got.
Speaker 4: Blue Faces Brother says his mom taught him how to eat the.
Speaker 6: Can you say you can't eat that?
Speaker 1: You know what? Vagina?
Speaker 4: Vagina?
Speaker 1: You can't ye separately? Yes you can.
Speaker 5: Blue Face Brother said that his mom taught him how to eat perform.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, perform.
Speaker 2: Nobody teaching you how to be a munch is crazy.
Speaker 4: That his own mom, yes, son is crazy.
Speaker 1: How does that conversation? We need context for this?
Speaker 5: Blue Face Brother posted a rent on his I G stories accusing their mother of not being a present mother. But there's one part in particular that has everyone giving the side. You never taught me blank except how.
Speaker 4: To eat blank? Uh one time, which was weird. I learned everything.
Speaker 2: What is blank? That might be rich? Let me read it for myself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I don't want to say the word and get fine, and then you know, I'll let you do it.
Speaker 1: We have the dumb button right here, so that could be pizza, ain't.
Speaker 4: The p's You never taught me blank except that.
Speaker 1: You're not.
Speaker 2: We just got to potatoes?
Speaker 1: Could you? Could you imagine that conversation?
Speaker 13: Now?
Speaker 3: First of all, my parents never even taught me about the birds and bees. I'm still waving that conversation, but could you like, how do how does your mom tell you that? Like, like, how does that conversation?
Speaker 1: But he doesn't, y'all need to be after what birds and bees ever had.
Speaker 7: To do it?
Speaker 1: Sex?
Speaker 4: No, seriously, we got to grow up, y'all.
Speaker 6: I don't know exactly. All right, Well that is your rumor report. Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Now when we come back, Tesla figure out what we'll be joining us.
Speaker 3: We got to talk Trump, Donald Trump and more Donald Trump, and then reason from TDE will be joining us. Don't go anywhere, and our guest co host this morning at Jojo and Big Homie.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 6: Look at it.
Speaker 3: Turn a small bet into a big payday with DraftKings sports Book, Same Game, Paula. You can pocket more cash when you can buy multiple bets from one game. Download the app, sign up with code envy and get a special offer. Restrictions apply. See DraftKings dot com Slash sports Book for details.
Speaker 1: Owning Everybody.
Speaker 3: It's dj n V Charlamagne the Gud. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co host, Jojo and Big Homy across from atl You care catch them on one O five three to beat Monday through Thursday, seven pm to midnight. And shout out to my brother Louis v to what up Louis Louis Vary. All right, well, let's jump right in front page news by test Welcome back more Trump, Trump and Trump Business.
Speaker 1: Come on, break it down, Trump and Trump Bus.
Speaker 8: Since Rico, shout out to everybody in Atlanta and our guess hosts here from Atlanta did it big Yesterday would actually be in the first time we had a president take a mug shot. Now, we talked a little bit about it in the first hour, but I wanted to kind of talk about his other defendants as well in every go charge. Now most of them have already turned themselves in, but there's still half the deadline for those.
Speaker 1: Who have not.
Speaker 8: At least eleven of the nineteen have turned themselves in, and today by noon everybody has to be turned in and has turned himself in and books. So we should see some more mug shots coming on out today as well. Now, there was also a lot of talk on social media about the black guy for Black Voices for.
Speaker 9: Trump, Willie Lewis Floyd.
Speaker 8: He is the only one still in jail, and the reason for that is he is the only one that did not have a pre arranged bond.
Speaker 9: Now what that means is he will remain and this is as of yesterday evening.
Speaker 8: Something could have changed between then and now, but he will remain in the Fulton County Jail until he came appear before a judge who will be able to grant him, uh, you know, a bonded to range his bond. But folks are saying that, hey, out of everybody who's still in jail, is still the black guy.
Speaker 9: What do you guys think about that?
Speaker 3: Nobody told Willy had his works. Nobody said Willie, you need an attorney. Have your attorney called it, just like nobody nobody hit Willy. But did will he not have the funds to pay for an attorney either or it did?
Speaker 1: Willly didn't have it? Then will had got You know, he didn't unlock that level of privilege. He ain't upgraded to that level.
Speaker 4: What did will he have going on? He had for him?
Speaker 1: He was arrested three months ago in Maryland on a federal war because it accused him of aggressively confronting h two FBI agents.
Speaker 2: Grand Jewry s poenash.
Speaker 1: He's done minute like that. Thug up. I'll tell you what else too.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Everyone who didn't uh take Trump's mugshot previously, shame on you. Shame on you because clearly I thought that you couldn't do that to a former president. You could raising the way they were avoiding it. Yeah, shame on all those people who Alvin Bragg. Who else was it to?
Speaker 2: Who were the previous indictments?
Speaker 9: Let me just run those indictments back just for clarity.
Speaker 8: So we had January sixth case, we had the Georgia election in appearance case, we had the classified document case, and then the hush money case.
Speaker 1: All of those people granted Donald Trump a level of privilege that he didn't even have.
Speaker 2: Y'all did that.
Speaker 1: Y'all chose not to treat that man like you treat every every other American citizen. Luther Fanny Made willis for treating Trump and his cronies like any other person.
Speaker 2: Who gets arrested.
Speaker 1: I don't think the name is Fanny Made, but you know he made don't play you gotta put a million, and he made on't play in a I'm just trying.
Speaker 4: To figure out. What was the big deal of, like not getting your muggs got taken?
Speaker 1: That's my point.
Speaker 4: I don't know, like why is it so? Like why he was like I don't want my mugs?
Speaker 1: Like what was the point? Well, I guess it was them not making him do it. Fanny may Willis made him and all his cronies do it. Everybody else didn't, And I think that's disgusting.
Speaker 9: Yeah, let me let me say who that everybody else is.
Speaker 8: Jack Smith was a special counsel for them, because you asked who for the January.
Speaker 9: Sixth case, So it was Jack Smith.
Speaker 8: The Georgia election interference case, obviously we know that Fanny Willis, and then the classified document case Jack Smith again, and then the hush money case.
Speaker 1: The al correct so Alvin Bragg and Jack Smith, you know, granted Donald Trump a level of privilege that he didn't even have. He should have had much shots for all of those cases. Luther Fai may Willis, All right, Well that is Front Page News. Thank you, Tessling, absolutely, and make sure you subscribed to Teslan Figaro's podcast, A Straight Shot No Chase of podcasts on the Black Effect, iHeart Radio podcast Network, and follow Tesling figure out on all social media platforms at tesling figure out.
Speaker 3: All right, now, when we come back from td E, I think Reason will be joining us.
Speaker 1: He's still TD right, yes, as far as I know. Maybe he won't be after this interview, but he's still TD man. All right now, Reason TD, I'm just playing. All right, we'll change your Instagram name if he wasn't for this reason TD.
Speaker 6: Okay, well we'll chop it up with him next. It don't move.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club wanting everybody's t J n V.
Speaker 6: Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 3: We got our niece in here with us, and we got a special guest in the building, the brother Reason.
Speaker 1: Welcome for Sadil.
Speaker 2: You got a new project y'all called Porches.
Speaker 1: Yes, can we call this an album?
Speaker 13: It is?
Speaker 2: It's okay, so I don't.
Speaker 13: I don't like when artists do that, like yeah, like it's it's an album. Like it's fine, like artists I saw. I'm not gonna name his name, but he he just dropped. He dropped maybe like last year and he was like, oh, this is my second album, like got eight projects out like it's there all albums.
Speaker 2: To me, boy, I'm not gonna you don't want to say.
Speaker 14: No other artist you can say names is every artist does.
Speaker 2: That art can call everybody from TD out right there, call your own lady.
Speaker 1: Porch Porches is out And I like that album because I love a good porch. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: From the South, So I love I love a good porch.
Speaker 1: I got a porch now, so I understand what you mean when you talk about that porch.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's just the product of your environment. It's really just like a metaphor for your environment. We're all, you know, we're coming from our environment. If me and you grow up in similar class, similar place, similar income, we're gonna go through similar And that's kind of like what the album's storyline is about, is realizing the portion that you want, Realize that you are a product of your environment. And yes, you can going to do bigger things, but we need to understand and love each other a little bit better knowing that we all come from the same place, especially Untiday's time, because we all just kind of point the finger at people when something crazy happens, not understanding exactly like the things that they've gone through whatnot?
Speaker 1: Because that was the stoopid we call it the stupid.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and the outro is it actually says that because I got the homy shot out scrap. He's kind of like narrating the album and like an older man voice, and he said that he like New York call it the stoop like, you know, he was like rich white people.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they call it, but they call us them, you know what I mean? Like, so, yeah, same thing. I love these kind of albums, man, because I love a project that I'm listening to. And then I got to look down at the track list to know what this song is because it's so cohesive. Yeah, you know, is that purposely done?
Speaker 2: Of course it is.
Speaker 1: It definitely is.
Speaker 13: I came in I started making this album the idea behind it on my last album, New Beginning. So the last album ended with a plethora of dates being said, and then this album picks up with those dates being said, and now you're hearing the stories behind those dates.
Speaker 1: So these are real stories that happen.
Speaker 13: There were real dates, like some of these things you can google because they actually happened. So it was definitely one of those things I wanted to always wanted to make a full blown, cohesive album that people could listen to from front to back. I was always one of my things on the bucket list. But I will say it was way more work than I thought it was gonna be. Like halfway through, I was like, I don't know if I want to do it no more. Making like it to connect all the way through like that is a lot more work, especially in the day time. Yeah, where everybody just kind of like has the playlist albums start. I mean, people don't do it no more, like with ther skits and everything very lost art. Yeah, yeah, And so it takes a lot of if you want to do it right, it takes a lot of coordination. It takes a lot of time and making sure that you don't miss any gaps or details or or you know, making sure the aesthetic of it, like we brought in the foldy, got to do the all the sound effects and stuff like that, And it just takes a lot more work than I, you know, thought I was kind of getting myself into whatever.
Speaker 1: You had guidance from other TDE people, because if you wasn't alienating everybody, just where is that? Is that what it is off. The people have done this before. Okay, this is the camp that does it a lot. Kendrick does it a lot, even tho he's not.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, so people would ask, what's your relationship with TD?
Speaker 3: Is there a problem? Is is Charlamagne saying you don't accept the guidance? What's what's what's the situation?
Speaker 13: Like, don't accept the guidance is crazy? I'm always willing to accept guidance. But nah, it's it's that entire situation. Like that was a conversation that me and Moo have had behind closed doors a lot. It was just one of those things that it probably shouldn't have been well not probably, it definitely just shouldn't have been out in the public, you know what I mean. But there's a lot of misconceptions about that, Like because it happened, there's a misconception that Musa didn't think this album was quality. Musa loves this album, like he helped me pick some of the records, you get what I'm saying. And so it was just one of those things that got so nasty and so ugly publicly that now everything is a thing, like everything is a headline. The release party became a headline that was my fuck.
Speaker 1: That was fun Kingdom.
Speaker 13: I was ass was just a weird week that you had to be around people. I'm like, I didn't really have to be around nobody because I had a release party. They didn't come, but I didn't. Well, I did explain, but that's not in the clip. We had a listening party the week before that the label put together, and then my release party. I put it together like for the homies and families, and because everything was happening, they just gave me space on it. So it was one of those things where I was like, I shouldn't have said that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The Cole Kendrick thing was wild too. It wasn't wild. There was no reason for that reason.
Speaker 1: What I said. Don't know what we said. He said that when Cole drops his next project, he's going to pass Kim. I didn't say that, that's what I'm saying. No.
Speaker 13: I said, when Cole drops his next project, he will be bigger. Not bigger than Kendrick, He'll be a lot bigger. I said, he's doing a lot more current things. I think he'll see the fruits of his labor. I said, I think God is bigger right now, but I think Cold's going to grow a lot. I don't know who's going to be bigger, and I really don't care, like both of these are like gods to me, Like I don't. I don't really get into the argument of who's the biggest out of Drake Colon.
Speaker 2: Dot like gets.
Speaker 13: I mean, it's supposed it's supposed to be it's supposed to be his last album. I think that I think that he's gonna go out like with a bang if it is this last album we knowed. But I don't know if there's anybody I think that'll stand on their word. I think it's Cold.
Speaker 2: Where did the bigger than Kendrick thing come from?
Speaker 1: Because what headline?
Speaker 2: That's crazy?
Speaker 1: You know what all I saw the headline, Yeah, you're talking about everybody, you know, because the Reason been out here saying about even shooting TV somebody.
Speaker 13: I was like, damn reason, I ain't even been shooting at them like that, man, Like I just I said my truth. My truth for me was that I wanted to be more consistent. I wanted to put out more music.
Speaker 1: That was what I was.
Speaker 2: Your fault consistency is on you.
Speaker 13: That's what I'm saying, is I don't that's that's not my truth, and I don't want to, you know, because when I go into detail, it's like it looks like I'm like smearing the label.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do that. But that's not my truth. I don't think it's my fault.
Speaker 2: They don't want you to drive mixtapes to nothing.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's it's TD. It's just the way that they do things.
Speaker 13: It's not as simple as just make a project, put it together, turn it in and it's out. Trust me, Like I make a lot of music, Like I just backed up my hard drive. I had thirteen hundred records. But I'm not an artist that don't work Like that's not a that's not a thing.
Speaker 1: They don't even want you to drop your own music.
Speaker 3: They say, hey, I just want to release this mixtape or whatever it is, So you can't even drop they telling you they don't even want you to do that.
Speaker 13: It's just it's just same destination, different roads. Like that's where we run into our issues. It's like we both have we all have the same destination that we want to get to. We just see different paths of getting there. And that can cause frustration, you know what I mean. I see your path like we can do this and do it this way. Sometimes they see it that way, and it ultimately, you know what I mean, can kind of clash at times when you drop music under like another name like explanation.
Speaker 6: Man, but you do feel like you have the kind of goal of winning them.
Speaker 13: That's what I meant when I said it was a lot of misconceptions, Like it was like, like, because that got so nasty publicly, it was almost like the conception was that, like, I feel like they don't want me to be successful in that they feel like I'm not a good artist, which that's not it, but that.
Speaker 1: Was just bad because it was public. We've had way worse than that, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: And I think if I would have responded on the spot and went back at him, I think it would have been like one of the conversations we've had behind closed doors. And that was part of the reason why I just shut up, even though it was hard, because I didn't want it to get any worse than it already was. I feel like it overshadowed the album slightly because slightly Yeah, yeah, everybody's talking about Reason issues with TD as opposed to the music. Yeah, yeah, and that's it's weird. It's like a double ed store, Like it gave more eyes to the album. Like if didn't nobody know I was dropping an album that Friday, they knew that. But it also, like you said, it created a different conversation instead of having a conversation about the music. But the people that have listened to it, like my feedback has been incredible, Like especially from all of my fans that's been waiting for me, They're like, this is by far your best work, well worth the way, you know, that just goes into like all the work that I put in.
Speaker 1: But that was an annoying thing. It's like, now this is what we're talking.
Speaker 13: About, instead of you know, the visuals, instead of the storyline, instead of us, you know, announcing the tour, we're kind of waiting, you know, for it to die down a little bit, Like I would have rather just kind of like go straight through with the music.
Speaker 1: All right, when we come back, we got more with Reason. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Owning Everybody. It's DJ n V Charlamagne Guy. We are the Breakfast Club on this Friday, reminding you on my call show. My two day call show is this weekend at the Middlelands Expo Center in Jersey, like fifteen minutes for Manhattan. It's a family fun day, cars, rides and everything. We're still kicking in with Reason. He's hed from TD. His album is out right now. But what made you sign with TD E? Because you know, a lot of artists sign the TD because they say they got artists I can work with, I can collaborate with, they have producers that I can work with, they have a stream for me to get heard and out.
Speaker 6: What was your reason of signing with TD and what did you expect?
Speaker 13: Yeah, a little, a little all of those things. But basically it was the Lakers. I'm from the I'm from LA and that's the Lakers for us, you know what I mean. And so when I when I signed, I did want to come in and work with Kendrick and Q and have this you know, super cohesive family relationship, the same that I grew upon watching.
Speaker 1: And I think that that's not their fault. That was just me being like naive.
Speaker 13: It's like signing to the Lakers, You're like, oh, I'm about to go work out with Kobe and this and then you realize, like Kobe don't work out with just signed to the team, like he don't even know if you're gonna steal, you know what I'm saying, like, and so it was kind of like that was my expectation, like, oh, I'm gonna get in with sound Wave and I'm a you know what I mean? Like and it was really like no, you're You're still signing to a label and like now the work begins. And I even talk about that on the album on Game of How Like I thought that this was what it was gonna be. That's what that record is about. It's me taking the accountability. Like I thought that this was was what the situation was gonna be. Now that I'm here, I realize it's not. But it's love from like I have a great relationship with majority of the artists.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 13: We live in a time now where when you tell the truth, it sounds like you're like speaking down on some you know what I mean. Like I said I don't have a relationship with Sizza. Everybody took that it's like that was like bad thing. I'm like, well, do the artists at Atlantic have relationships with Cardi B every artist Atlantic don't got a relationship.
Speaker 1: With exception that the general public has of labels or family.
Speaker 3: They see with bad Boy, I'm sure they seen it with Rocker from They've seen it with Death Row, so it's it's smaller.
Speaker 6: But I know you broke down some of those lyric because you was telling me some of those lyrics.
Speaker 1: You just said it.
Speaker 4: But okay, a few things.
Speaker 14: Do you feel like the issue between are the differences between you and TD it's just patients on your behalf, like you just gotta I think I think.
Speaker 1: It's a little bit of both.
Speaker 13: I would say it's partly patience, but then as well, like my last album was three years ago, I don't necessarily think that that's all patients. Like I don't know a up and coming artist that can consistently move with three year gaps consistently within their meal, like if this was how it was supposed was going to go for the next ten years, It's like, so, yeah, it's patience because I do gotta wait for things to get right. But it's also like we also do kind of gotta you know, catch up with like what the times are now, which is it has to be a little bit faster.
Speaker 1: I can't remember what song it was, but there's a song on the album when you're talking about how your family thinks you got so much money and you don't you don't change.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's the first verse. So the first verse is about I thought that it was family. I thought it was supposed to be gang. Look at how y'all act now that I'm in this situation. You think I got all this money, you think I have all this fame and stuff like that, but like that's not really how my life is.
Speaker 1: And look at how you're acting now.
Speaker 13: And the climax of the verse is like my family member yelling at me, calling me Reason, and I'm like, I thought you knew me as Rob my entire life. You called me Rob, Like why are you now calling me reason? That came from a real place, Like I got family members that call me reason. It's weird, Like I've known you since I was two.
Speaker 1: They probably think you got way more than what you way more than what I got, way busier than what I got.
Speaker 13: They say things like, oh, you know, I was gonna text you, but I thought that, you know, I figured you would be busy, Like why did you why do you just assume I'm too busy to text.
Speaker 1: You now because I'm quote unquote reason like, that's, you know what I.
Speaker 2: Mean, crazy to me?
Speaker 14: So yeah, but I do want to start with just the intro of the projects. We're talking about porches, but in it you talk about how you guys all are connected through the porches, but also they feel kind of like entitled to what you got going on, good or bad?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, how do you break that?
Speaker 13: It's less of like entitled this more about this is kind of what comes with it. And the reason why I wanted to highlight that and the intro is because on every single hip hop album, we always hear people talk about the negative stuff that went on in their neighborhood as always, I'm from the hood, chalk out lines blah said blah. But for me, I wanted to highlight that there's great things that come with that too. There's persistence, you know what I mean. There's my sister taught me to be brave and take leaps on things that I want in life. You get what I'm saying, Like my mom taught me rationality, My pops hustled. You taught me out of hustle. Like, there's great things that come from being with those places, and all of those things kind of come into it instead of us just only highlighting, like the negative stuff.
Speaker 14: I'm broken once break. You said, I was born in this machine, still in it. How did you find your way out?
Speaker 1: Honestly?
Speaker 13: I went to school in Iowa, which is crazy to say. I played basketball and I was out there with all the white people in Iowa, and that was like a culture shock. I had never been coming from where I was from. I didn't have a white relationship in my life until I went out there.
Speaker 1: I know that sound. I didn't have I'm being dead out here. Before I went to college.
Speaker 13: I didn't have a white relationship in my life. There was nobody that I talked to in any type of consistent format that was white. And then I went to Iowa and there were three black people in my school, including me, you know what I mean. And so that just gave me a different perspective of how life is and understanding that everything is in so vain and in this box and whatnot, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And so it made me grow up a lot.
Speaker 13: And then when I came back, I was just like, nah, I want to do more because I've seen a little bit of the world, you know what I mean, So, yeah, just put a different.
Speaker 1: Perspective in me.
Speaker 14: It's broken, went to break based off a true story, like the story you tell, like, yeah.
Speaker 13: It's about it's about my homeboy, but I didn't want to put his name in there. But my homeboy came back off of a winter break. You could tell that he was a little bit different of a person, ended up getting robbed, and it's about the mindset of you know, you come back home, you get robbed. He not really tripping because he just like, I don't really care about this shit, but he's feeling pressure as a man from his neighborhood that we got to go get it back, and so he has to put on this front like yo, I'm with whatever, But really in his mind he's like, I don't want to do like the stupid I don't want to do it. But then ultimately at the end, the story is really about his little brother that's sitting there on the porch watching all us, because his little brother is seeing it and this is what his little brother grows up to be. And then later on the album you have Busting Slash, It says W B. Part two, but that's when to break part two, and so busting is the little bit little boy when he's older, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And so now he's on a whole different mindset because this is allt that he saw me now talking to me about Caucasian the Stakes because you said you hated white people like not headlines. I don't like, what is that mansions?
Speaker 13: Yeah, so it starts with me describing the porch and then and then the next record is Caucasian the States. And there's a date set in there, which in July twenty seventeen. That's when I met Musa. And basically the mindset is, as soon as he's geting a little bit of money, that's the first thing we want to do is get a better car and go live in a white neighborhood.
Speaker 1: So it's Caucasian the States we want to go live in.
Speaker 13: So it's like a braggy, cocky song because that's how I felt when I met Musa and I was about to sign with TV. I'm like, I'm gonna have all the money, all the women about to go give me a crib out here.
Speaker 1: I'm about to dry.
Speaker 13: And that's how your mind automatically is yeah, that's Caucasian States.
Speaker 14: I know we're talking about you putting together cohesive project and having skits, and I love that, but like I said, I do hate some of your skits because, like I just don't like the way you've painted the women saying like there's always an who could take care of us and all that.
Speaker 9: That's not I mean that's always the case.
Speaker 13: It's not always the case. That's just like the truth of what I grew up around. Like that was like not like like my sister and my close friends, but like that's kind of like the women when I grew up, Like the women's attitude was like you know what one man won't do for you, another man will, and that was kind of like the way that they carried themselves. But there's also a woman in the group that she's the one that's like she wants to stay with her dude, Yeah, she got home, you know what I'm saying. And that was about my homegirl. I had a homegirl that she was just a hopeless romantic. She always no matter how much your friends is like that. She was like I'm like, I do have hope that I'll find a man that you know what I mean, can actually be that man? So for me that was like it was it was my truth.
Speaker 2: That was what I saw.
Speaker 1: How do you feel when the women you use for skits ask you for sisit tickets and you can't get it? Check off. I can get a ticket. I just you know, I might not be able to, you know, go on stage. I'm joking. I'm juggling. I'm joking.
Speaker 13: Before they take that out of context. Yes, I can get sins the tickets.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Our show was incredible, such a troll. All right, we got more with Reason when we come back. Don't move. It's to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning morning everybody. It's DJ Envy Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club, reminding you one day left to my call show. My call show is this weekend, cars rides, games, Family Fund, kids five and under, our free can't wait to see you this weekend.
Speaker 1: But we got a special guest in the building, you.
Speaker 6: Know from t d E. Reason is here, Charlomagne.
Speaker 1: Why'd you call Gina August Alsina? It's a fun record. I say cougars like August halt Sener. I just like the line. So I just called it. Yeah, I called it August. He seener.
Speaker 13: That's probably like my favorite story that's broken in like the last ten years. I love the entire like the entire Will Smith August. I want a documentary on that.
Speaker 1: That entire situation. It's just like the most fascinating thing, like any any.
Speaker 13: Because it's just like Will Smith is like the guy, like he's fresh prince, like he's like and so I look at things at different perspectives like everybody else saw. It's like, Damn, I can't believe he slapped. I'm like there's a story there, like he ain't just slap him because of that night, Like there's something there that's like there's a lot of yeah, you know what I mean, and you know his wife being on the show and talking about everything.
Speaker 1: In the pod.
Speaker 13: Like they shouldn't do a documentary on that, Like that's a very very interesting story, and I feel like people just focus on the climaxes of the story, but I'm like it's a lot to on fold there, Like that's literally my favorite.
Speaker 1: Story, like that healed, if that if that family's heal, if the if the family is here, if the family, I don't think that story becomes a story without that red table Talk with I agree, I don't.
Speaker 13: Think I agree, but even that is there's something to impack there. It's like, why is that conversation happening on red table talk? There's something behind, There's something there that's like that's allowing that to get out.
Speaker 1: You get what I'm saying to be.
Speaker 2: Like to see like things that should be private public.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, similar to the yeah you know, I got where you were going. I love too much to me?
Speaker 14: Ye yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 13: Mell Ma, that's the homie we used to call him melly Mail. I don't want to put his whole government out there, but I went to high school with him and he went to a party. He was like top ten running back in the nation, went to a party, got into a fight, a guy got killed, and you know, he knew the person that did it, but he got arrested for it, and so he sat in jail for a year and his entire life change, lost all of his scholarships, like major setback, but he felt like he couldn't. Of course, where we're from, you can't tell.
Speaker 1: Who did it.
Speaker 13: So you just got to kind of sit until the whole thing plays out. And even that story That's the one thing I like about all the stories on the album is that there's two stories, and it it's what happened to Melvin, but then it's also about black men and how we handle our issues. Because the other story behind is when I called him and he was in jail and I asked him what he was doing, he just said he was fine, and it's like that's another thing. It's like we don't talk about the shit that we're going through. So it's a two folded conversation in that and I remember thinking like, there's no way he could be a collect this whole life is completely gone, Like he was headed to the NFL and now he don't know where he's going, you know what I mean. And so but he was just always like no, I'm cool, like you know, it is what it is. And I can just tell that it affected him.
Speaker 1: And the other thing with that song is like there's no reward for real. Yeah, there's no it's nothing.
Speaker 13: It's no like like like pot of gold at the end of that, you know what I'm saying, Like you sat in jail for you came home to what Yeah, like you said, it's no reward for that.
Speaker 14: Then honestly, if he was to really open up and tell you how he really feels, or you think like you be able to handle it, I would.
Speaker 1: But I do understand what you're saying. But I think it's less about that.
Speaker 13: I think it's more about like black men just aren't taught that, Like like we're talking from a young age, like life ain't fair, get over it, don't complain.
Speaker 1: Don't cry, suck it out.
Speaker 11: Year.
Speaker 13: We're talked that from a young gay. So I think it's less about the person receiving it. I think it's more about the fear of like I look weak if I talk about it, like I look like less of a man. I look like I'm complaining. Like I say this all the time my homegirls. I'm like, girls, not, it's the healthiest in the world. Y'all just gather up, drink wine, and just complain, which is like getting things off your chest. You're unpacking, you're unloading, and then y'all have fun and then you leave there feeling lighter than Like guys don't have that. We get together, like like I had a homie that I went to watch a game with. We were in the bar for like three hours watching the game, and we talked about sports for three hours. I leave the bar, I figure out that like his his girl about to them there put about to demn lose his family. We ain't talk about that for the whole three hours. Were just talking about Lebron and how Lebron is the greatest person on in the NBA. And it's like, we don't unpack those things because we're taught that you can't talk to another man about it. If you talk to your girl about it, you look weak. So it's like, where do you go with it? You just kind of turn the different vices and locked in there. Charlamage doesn't feel that way, by the way. He thinks of Steph Curry. You said, Lebron, what's your thoughts?
Speaker 2: What you mean?
Speaker 13: I think Steph is top five of all time? I think, yeah, okay, yeah, I think him at three. Yeah, I got him at four.
Speaker 1: I got Jordan, Kobe, Steph, Bron, and Magic. You got him before Bron?
Speaker 2: Yes, you're crazy.
Speaker 13: I got Kobe at one, Jordan and two, le Bron at three, step at four, and I got Shock at five. But clearly I'm biased because that's a lot of lemon.
Speaker 1: And history is going to show that Lebron and uh Steph met up in NBA finals yep four times, yeah, four times? Yeah, and Steph one.
Speaker 2: He's three to one in NBA finals.
Speaker 1: That matters. It does matter.
Speaker 13: But at the same time, he had KD, like so what he didn't always have KD. The championship thing is weird though. It's not all about championships. It's about a lot of other stuff too. It's about all the act like the accolades. I feel like Lebron is the most accomplished basketball player of all time. I feel like that does matter, all of the accolades, all of the accomplishments that he's.
Speaker 1: Done, the scoring, like where he is the scoringless rebounds, Like.
Speaker 2: That's when I think accomplishments.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 13: Even the All NBA teams, All Stars, MVP like, he's like accomplished, Like he's the most how many finals?
Speaker 1: Got six finals? MVPs bro he's six.
Speaker 13: Fine, but he don't have he don't He don't have as many accomplishments as like that. That has to do with a team. I'm talking about all of your accomplishments. That has to do with you as an individual.
Speaker 1: Michael Jordan's statue is crazy you think you think Michael Jordan's stats are better than lebron Jacks. Maybe that staff of accolades when you put all the accolade. I'm sorry, let's getting back to me.
Speaker 2: I don't want to put you out. Go back to some of you talking about therapy.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm so big on therapy, right, because people that go to therapy have no problem having those conversations. Like when you talk about these women having girl nights out, it's because a lot of them already go to therapy. They're already seeking healing, so it's easy for them to have these conversations amongst each other. I noticed with my guys that people around me that are already in therapy and seeking some healing, we have no problem having those conversations, for sure, I agree, But I think women are doing that before they even get into therapy. I think women are naturally just better at talking about their feelings, and it's because of how we're brought up. Like I remember as a.
Speaker 13: Kid, like going through stuff and my dad being like, like, suck it up, stop crying, like and that's not a knock at him. He's just doing what he was taught, you know what. I mean, but I vividly remember being balled up with rage and not knowing how to express it. And my dad's thing was like, stop crying, like, but.
Speaker 6: Also you also feel like you don't want to look weak.
Speaker 13: Yeah, And that was his thing. He was like, you're gonna look weak if you crying, like and stop crying, like, suck it up. Like, I'm like, but that ain't for like, life ain't fair, Like get over you know how many things ain't fair for me?
Speaker 1: Like that's how I was brought up. You gonna call me a base exactly.
Speaker 2: Back in the day, though, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I'm just saying, yeah, we got to be able to express ourselves a little bit better.
Speaker 14: I was reading some comments online Twitter, YouTube, and they're saying that your album is one of their favorite albums of the year, right next to.
Speaker 1: Mike Killer Mike. Yeah, Yeah, which is that?
Speaker 13: Which is a crazy compliment because I love Killing Mike's album. But I felt that way, and I felt that way before it was dropped. It not because it's my album, but I also felt that way because it's been a light year for rap, Like it just hasn't been that great.
Speaker 1: I do think the second half of the year is about to be stacked.
Speaker 13: I know Drake's dropping, but I felt like, like when I'm listening to all the albums and they're coming out, I'm like, oh no, I'm gonna have like probably like one of the better albums in rap this year, you know what I mean. And but for people to put it next to Killing Mike's like, that's a huge compliment because that was my favorite album this year.
Speaker 1: Like when that dropped, I.
Speaker 2: Was like, nah, like this is that's the goat.
Speaker 1: That's the year that was like that was the one. So yeah, now that's been like the craziest compliment for sure.
Speaker 4: For sure, I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I actually just want to say this. Michael Jordan has six champions.
Speaker 1: Michael Jordan has six championships, six finals MVPs like I told you, five regular season MVPs, one Defensive Player of the Year, ten scoring titles, one Rookie of the Year, one Hall of Fame. Lebron has four championships, four m VPS, four regular season MVPs, one scoring title, one Rookie of the Year. M j played against bums at played against, We played against played against bumps.
Speaker 13: You can't name five high level wings that he played against people talk about Reggie Miller. Reggie Miller is a bum compared to Clay Thompson. Like Clay Thompson better than Reggie Miller. It's just a different it's a different level of.
Speaker 1: Reggie Miller was a bad We need to wash them mouth all with so young. It's not I'm trying to doing this, bro. It wasn't back then.
Speaker 13: It was back then it was bigs. It wasn't wings now it's wings like bron and never played against just better. They played against better talent, that small thing.
Speaker 1: So I wouldn't reasonably.
Speaker 2: No reason appreciate.
Speaker 1: We're gonna play games right now. Let's play games. Rest club is crazy.
Speaker 6: Shout to tailor, flu to tailor, hands love what you meaning them?
Speaker 2: Straight pants?
Speaker 1: Ain't now.
Speaker 4: Right, y'all do your research on this guy.
Speaker 1: More than everybody on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: We got jo Jo and Big Homie there, our guest co host this morning. Yeah, and it's time to get to the rooms.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 7: Let's created playing form.
Speaker 1: When your opinion does and yeah, controversial, I just say.
Speaker 5: What I want to and when they might come on, you've been saying something totally different, I'd be.
Speaker 4: Calling you a West different.
Speaker 1: This is the rumor report Joe Joe in the big game on the Breakfast Club. Let me see that.
Speaker 4: All right, So Fat Joe and I Drake's requests to be on All the Way Up? All right? So what Yeah?
Speaker 5: So Fat Joe recently appeared on the episode of the rap Radar podcast. During the interview, he spoke on Drake practically begging to be featured on All the Way Up and why he decided not to let him do the verse.
Speaker 4: We have an audio for that.
Speaker 15: Drake facetimed me three times trying to get on All the Way Up, middle of the night.
Speaker 2: Send me the instrumental, Send me the instrumental.
Speaker 15: I wish I would have got Drake on him, but the fact of all the history of me and jay Z, I was like, it gotta be just me and jay Z.
Speaker 2: And this is the last time Drake ever asked.
Speaker 11: Me to do it.
Speaker 1: So all but nah, man, no, Jake, gotta forgive me. I'm like, damn man, please stow me a friendsbee. But yeah, It's true.
Speaker 15: All the Way Up was that big that we had the best you know, fifty cent was everybody you could name who's a mon was hitting us up like Yo, sending the pro tools.
Speaker 2: That wouldn't have stepped on the j moment though, I mean Drake Joe, right, what was the record?
Speaker 1: Because it was it was Drake, I mean.
Speaker 3: All the way up, Okay, because it was another record the first Montenant was in the hook. Yeah, yeah, because there was another record that Fat Joe had Jay on. And then remember he sent he sent me the record and then they pulled the back. Jay didn't want to use that verse. That's what I thought.
Speaker 11: It was.
Speaker 1: Nobody played you the record. I don't think you sposed to be saying that. Wow, big mouth, big beige mouth, Paulse that's very distinct.
Speaker 5: The thing is is, though it kind of it kind of reminds me of like, I mean, your snooze.
Speaker 1: But that was a bold thing for Fat Joe to do because twenty sixteen Drake was different. Well, I mean, Drake be different every year between sixteen, Drake was at it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was Fat Joe and Jay and and they've had known beef and known problem. I think that was the first record that they were going to be on together. So he wanted that Jay look.
Speaker 1: And it just befit.
Speaker 2: It was at better look.
Speaker 1: I guess at that time.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that was from the rap raid Off podcast too.
Speaker 4: We said that right, yes, Radar podcast.
Speaker 1: See Elliott. But Elliott, I just want to say, Elliott bacting like we don't be playing his clips. He thinks he's the only person that'd be supporting folks out here because he reposts on Instagram like every other blog page does.
Speaker 4: So you know it's reiterating.
Speaker 1: You just said this from the Rap raid Off podcast, you know. And I need to let him. He needs to know, he needs to know we've had this conversation off their So I just want to I go, I go to the floor with him, I break dance.
Speaker 4: Okay, I know that's right. That's like this one right here. But Poulo G has been arrested.
Speaker 5: So Polo G's brother, trench Baby, invited an unidentified man to the house to film a music video, but when he got their, trench Baby pulled a gun out on him and robbed him, despite the fact that they previously worked together. Trench Baby was charged with arm robbery and Polo G was charged for illegal possession of a firearm.
Speaker 1: So you get so you're the brother and you're the one robbing people like you're robbing videographer tough that card. Well, we gotta know what happened, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean it could have been maybe footage like they got it, got it, so I'm sure it's a misunderstanding, but they might have took some He might have took some footage there wasn't proper and they said he stole it.
Speaker 1: But got to say allegedly allegedly because you don't know what happened. Because if you if somebody comes to your house shoots a music video, let's just say you don't want your house in the music video, and I take that, so they take the footage that can be considered you know, rob robbery. If the person goes to reports, hey this guy just took X, Y and Z from me, I don't know if that would happen.
Speaker 2: That's you know, I don't believe that story.
Speaker 1: Is what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Well, apology was released on bond and then he was arrested again for an alleged kidnapping.
Speaker 2: I don't believe any of this. That is a lot.
Speaker 1: He's going through a lot right now.
Speaker 4: We don't say who. Probably the person who.
Speaker 3: Got it got it like they got it. A successful I can't see them robbing anybody or taking anything.
Speaker 1: So that's why we say.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, We'll say allegedly. Angel Reese. She has decided to take online classes for those who may not know who she is.
Speaker 5: If you don't, you're under a rock. But LSU basketball star, superstar injuries. She did an interview with Team Vogue about her sudden rise to fame.
Speaker 4: And she decided to take online classes.
Speaker 5: Because she's getting too much fame on campus, so she just thinks it's more peaceful if she just stays off campus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she actually said. This is her actual quote.
Speaker 5: She said, I didn't think I was going to be on the shade room every time I post something. I don't feel like I'm a celebrity, but I think a lot of people look at me as a celebrity now because of the impact that I've had on not just women's back basketball, but sports in general and black women.
Speaker 4: Things have changed for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's interesting. I wonder what's changed?
Speaker 1: You know so much because you know she is famous now, but it's not like l s U hasn't had super famous people. L s U. Joe, Yeah, but Joe Burrow Angelies is the most famous women's basketball player on the planet.
Speaker 5: Social media is also different, like way different now. I don't even think it exist.
Speaker 1: Was just there.
Speaker 2: A couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: Joe Burrow won a Hidsman Trophy like you, won the national championship as a senior.
Speaker 2: He was number one pick. That's true too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but she's you know, she's in magazines and she's in music vision.
Speaker 1: She's the biggest women's basketball player on the planet and still in college.
Speaker 6: But like you said, they might have liked that attention. She might not like that attention. She might just want to go and do.
Speaker 3: Her job, do her class and get out and Navy people are coming asking for pictures and selfies and she's like, you know what, exactly, just concentrated on.
Speaker 1: Everybody, justified everybody thinking about their own social media platform.
Speaker 7: Exactly.
Speaker 1: They probaly don't even look at her like a person. They just look at her as content.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And ain't nobody trying to do that, especially when you're in school to learn.
Speaker 1: She can't get call it doing nothing, digging in her nose, pulling a weggie out. Somebody get that on video. It's gonna make a blog.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, anybody got to do that.
Speaker 5: Nobody got something that also Glorilla. She got some attention online for a sexual post. So Glorilla took the attention off of her toxic twenties conversation and brought all the heat on herself when she posted a personal picture of her Instagram and.
Speaker 4: A slide of five pictures yesterday. The last picture she.
Speaker 5: Posted is a video of her seemingly receiving oral sex on a balcony.
Speaker 9: So yeah.
Speaker 5: Some comments called her a tasteless and others supported her, saying that the pic is a vibe.
Speaker 4: So the pick is like her. She got her legs up and then she got like a dude.
Speaker 5: I guess in between her legs. We don't know if they're really actually doing it or if she's just taking it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you know, it's just a it's a little post.
Speaker 1: I didn't see the picture, but I know nowadays, if you had as a vibe, you can get away with anything. Yeah, the vibes, that's the vibe. Try vibe. What does that mean? I have no idea if you identify as a vibe. Though identified as a vibe, you can get away with it. Whatever it is you want to answer the phone, is that your.
Speaker 4: Mom's who is that it's time to get up.
Speaker 1: To the y'all do nights in Atlanta? Yeah, okay, okay, So you get up in the morning to go to the gym. Yeah, always, can't you tell no? No, I just I go to the gym. I go to the gym, but I also eat crazy, So I really just go to the gym to work off what I ate. You know what's another in the cycle. You go to the gym to eat That cycle started. I think the cycle needs it all right. That is your room report, Charla Mane. Who are you giving that down after the hour? Speaking to somebody who may need to go to the gym. Jesus, Donald J. Trump should come to the front of the congregation. We like to have a word with him.
Speaker 2: Well, he's only six three pounds. He identifies as a vibe.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk about it is the Breakfast logo, Morning.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 3: The darkest evil in the Conjuring Universe returns into Nun Too, the sequel to the Worldwide Phenomenon. The Nun follows Sister Irene as she comes face to face with the demonic Force valid the demon None.
Speaker 6: The Nun too now playing only in theaters rated R.
Speaker 1: Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete check out of Muslims entering the United States. Would you love to see one of these NFL owners when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, get that son of a wich off the field right now out. He's fired. He's fired. Please step up to the congregation. Yes, you are a When Mexico sends his people, they're not sending their best. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crimes. Yes, dog here today for Friday, August twenty fifth, goes through the former celebrity in chief, Donald J. Trump. Ask not why Donald J. Trump is getting the biggest he heard today, Ask what did he do to get the biggest he haw today? See we are gathered here today at he Hawt Missionary Baptist to give Donald J. Trump the credit he deserves for being insecure. Let me tell you something, man. A few years ago, there was a great article in The Atlantic written by Tom Nichols dropping a clue BOONMD for Tom Nichols. Don't know him, but I love that article. It's called Donald Trump, the most Unmanly President. Tom asked a lot of great questions in this article, But the most important one to me is why don't the president's supporters hold him to their own standard of masculinity On this Friday, August twenty fifth, I need to know because yesterday Donald Trump got booked in Folton County Jail. He was made to go through the whole process of booking in jail, including a mug shot. Sidebar Alvin Bragg Jacksmith, whoever was behind Trump's previous three indictments, shame on you for not making Trump take a mug shot all this time. Trump could have been taking mugshots. He actually should have four already, a right, I think four four indictments a mugshot for each indictment he won criminal charges. And this is his first mugshot simply because y'all didn't make him take one. This is why historically folks have repeated this quote. If you want something said, ask a man, If you want something done.
Speaker 2: Ask a woman.
Speaker 1: Dropping the clues bombs for Fannie May willis okay, mugshot chain dead. Y'all dudes is just scared. Now back to Trump's insecurities. When Donald Trump was booked yesterday in Polton County Jail, his jail records came out and it had all his charges on it. It had his booking number, his inmate number of PO one one three five eight h nine, if you're wondering, And it had his height and weight. It had his hair as blonde or strawberry. I don't even know what the hell strawberry colored hair beats. I guess red. But to me, his hair color is more kiwi fruit than strawberry. But forget the hair. Let's get to his height and weight. Donald Trump said on his jail record that he was six three, two hundred and fifteen pounds. Clearly they asked him his height and weight, or asked his age his height and weight because scales hips and big backstone lie, but Trump does. And this is what I don't understand. And this is what Tom Nichols from the Atlantic was asking. How come Trump supporters don't hold Trump to the same standards of masculinity that they hold others too. We all know Trump is a liar, okay. I thought masculine men, alpha males look down upon liars because y'all keep it real, okay. And I wonder how y'all would react to someone you don't consider manly lying about their devil damn weight. You know how slim and fit Trump would be if he was six three, two hundred and fifteen pounds. I know people are making jokes jokes, but much shots are important because if somebody goes on the run, they need a description. Okay, six three, two hundred and fifteen pounds, strawberry blonde hair.
Speaker 2: None of that describes Trump, all right. If he wasn't one of the most famous people in the.
Speaker 1: World and was just some dude who decided to go on the run after committing all these crimes, you wouldn't recognize him based off this description. But this is an example of him not being a man's man, which is why I don't understand why Trump supporters, who claim to be the men of all men, support someone who will lie so blatantly, especially about something like his weight. This is ig model behavior. Okay, Trump puts the skinny filter from TikTok on his jail records, and y'all acting like you don't see it. Donald Trump might be sixty three, but he is not two hundred and fifteen pounds. Donald Trump is easily six y three and weighs about Chris Christy. Okay, maybe not Chris Christy, but he definitely weighs about Peter Griffith. And I don't understand why all these so called alpha males hold him up as the standard for what men should be, because if the writer wins or man is noted. Trump behaves in wigs that many working class.
Speaker 2: Men would ridicule. He wears bronze of.
Speaker 1: Loves gold and gossip, is obsessed with his physical appearance, wines constantly, can't control his emotions, watch his daytime TV, and enjoys parades and interior decorating, and used to sell perfume. And now we know that he isn't just obsessed with his physical appearance. He lies about his weight. Imagine being so privileged that you are facing all these charges and the thing that's on your mind is your weight. In lying about it when you get there, Donald Trump said he is sixty three tow hundred and fifteen pounds. Let me tell you something, man, Do you know who is six three to hundred and fifteen pounds? Me? No, you're not. Lamar Jackson, all pro starting quarterback of the Baltimore Ravens, who back in May signed a five year, two hundred and sixty million dollar deal, is six to two hundred and fifteen pounds.
Speaker 2: Exactly, does Donald Trump looked like Lamar Jackson to you?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, imagine Donald Trump wasn't Donald Trump, and he was just some dude you met online, built the way he is telling you he's built like Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 2: And then he pulled up to your house talking about what's up.
Speaker 1: Huh, that's right. Okay, it was a little late, but you understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I do all right.
Speaker 1: Real recognizes real, and insecurity recognizes insecurity. All you fake alpha males love Trump because he too is a fake alpha male. No matter how much he acts like an insecure little child, you all will support him because you see yourself and him. And Thomas Nichols put it best in this Atlantic article. He said Trump will continue to act like a little boy, and his base, the voters who will stay with him to the end, will excuse him. When a grown man brags by being brave, it is unmanly and distape. When a little boy pulls out a cardboard sword and ties a towel around his neck like a cape, it's endearing. When a rich and powerful old man winds about how unfairly he is being treated. We scowl and judge. When a little boy you know, snuffles in his tears and says that he was bullied, treated worse than Abraham Lincoln, even we comfort. And you know why, because America is sympathetic towards fat people, which is why I don't know why he's lying about his weight.
Speaker 2: I think it's a tactic.
Speaker 1: I think he did that on purpose because he knows that folks will fat shame him and call him insecure. Then his supporters will defend him and call use hypocrites for fat shaming, because y'all out here fake canceling Lizzo for allegedly fat shaming, which makes no sense because.
Speaker 2: Lizzo big two.
Speaker 1: So for any of y'all who are upset with me right now for fat shaming Donald Trump this morning, I want you to know that I identify as obese. I am five to six two hundred and seventy five pounds, And don't you dare call me a liar. If you're not willing to call Trump one, please let rim me Ma give Donald Trump the biggest he huh hee ha he ha. You stupid motherfuck? Are you dumb? Don't don't you death don't you look at me like that. Fat people one yeah, one of us. I am five six hundred and seventy five pounds. You don't claim my culture. You don't know what I identify appropriating fat. Identify as a fat appropriating culture. Charlotte Mane, you're not. You're not Charlamagne identify as a fat person.
Speaker 6: Jojo Big Homie a guest hosting Jojo.
Speaker 1: What is a snuffle?
Speaker 2: He said?
Speaker 1: What the hell is a snuffle?
Speaker 6: What is did you just make up a snuffle? Sniffle, sniffle, No, it's snuffle.
Speaker 1: That's why they used to call snuffle snuff snuffles.
Speaker 3: Bro I just looked up snuffles. It says snuffles is a bacterial infection in rabbits. What the hell is a snuffle? Where you getting snuffle from? I was like, I've never heard snuffle?
Speaker 1: You never heard of snuffle? Uf aguins, Yes, I heard the stuff love against, but not a snuffle. Hold on the head of the Fat Lives Matter Committee, I saw him jiggling in you said, he said, my obese application was denied. I'm sorry maybe next year.
Speaker 5: Exactly stiff appropriating part of what's called the committee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what Yeah, what's the name of the committee? What committee?
Speaker 10: The fact?
Speaker 1: Let me, you're gonna say the fact.
Speaker 4: People committee saying O b b W community community.
Speaker 1: I love BBWs. I love him. What bright beige women, big beautiful women?
Speaker 4: Is that what b b W standfor?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, I love and I'm sorry. You're right.
Speaker 6: Snuffle is a common term for running nose bro snuffle up.
Speaker 2: Against man stuff on the street.
Speaker 4: Did they did snuffles? I thought it was because of the lashes. Ain't gonna lie. That's one of the lashes, right, Yeah, he got.
Speaker 2: Lashest you know what?
Speaker 1: Identify not identify? That's right?
Speaker 2: Was the original day?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, when we come back, Friday will be joining us.
Speaker 1: Yes, Friday.
Speaker 6: He's an artist. He signed the Death Jam. He was the joint.
Speaker 3: He sang on the God Dude. He sang on that joint with John le So we're gonna kick it with him when we come back. He has an album today.
Speaker 1: So don't move.
Speaker 2: It's the breakfast club, did you say, bg.
Speaker 12: Only thing in church that was interesting to me was the music, you know what I'm saying. So that's where I focused on. So I remember, like one Sunday, all the musicians left the old school, and I just went up and just start playing stuff by ear, Like everything they'll sing, I'll try to just follow it, you know what I'm saying. And then I would just transition to every instrument. And that's how I play the music, play music.
Speaker 3: I would say that one thing about Haitian parents, there's always a musician in the household. Like the person that actually taught me how to DJ, he's Haitian, right, and his father taught him how to play the trumpet, the saxophone and how to work the turntables and it was the weirdest thing ever, but and how to produce and he just knew all of that.
Speaker 1: And it was the same with thing.
Speaker 6: They love music, but you got to stay to school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they love it.
Speaker 12: That's crazy because my pop made me play the trumpet when I was a younger, Like that was just something he wanted me to do. But he looked at it as like fun. You know what I'm saying, that's nothing. They really looked at it like you could.
Speaker 1: Do this for fun.
Speaker 12: You talent, you but if you don't go to college like be a doctor or something like, you got to lead the house bro like or we look at you as as a failure.
Speaker 4: Did you pop in college or like?
Speaker 12: So I started making music in like ninth grade, Like I remember my cousin Marco music Spirit. He taught me how to produce and being a musician I was in church. It was like as soon as I was in the studio, I produced my own track, wrote my own track, and like I did everything one hundred percent. So since like eighth ninth grade, I've been doing music like every day, perfecting my craft, not even dropping music.
Speaker 1: I was just so in love with it. When I went to college, I started releasing music.
Speaker 12: You know what I'm saying, Like I'm introducing myself as Friday, but it's really not working.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: I don't got no marketing, don't believe in me, none of that. So that's that's how it all started.
Speaker 2: What was the big break?
Speaker 6: What was the first time when somebody's actually heard you, like, oh this is really gonna work.
Speaker 1: It was always like, bro, you hell a talented.
Speaker 12: So anybody I ever played my music too, they knew like bro you one of them ones bro like, But the first time it actually broke off was probably like doing quarantine, Like I remember I went to la in like twenty nineteen. Me and my cousins, we like we had like four thousand dollars. I remember, like the Revolt Summit didn't used to throw I went to that joint before I went back home in Atlanta. Yeah, he threw one in that like twenty nineteen, and it was a line you could play music for. And like that was like the first time like A and R like heard me I played my music.
Speaker 1: He was like, you got like a.
Speaker 12: Sofa voice, like you remind me of like todid Dollar at the time he was working with Tie Dollar.
Speaker 1: So that was like the first person.
Speaker 12: And then went I went back home to Philly like I got one connect, you know what I'm saying, Like I could create you know what I'm saying. And during that time I met my manager Edgar. I told you, like I was on artists Move, you know what I'm saying. And he was like, Bro, you think about songwriting. It might be an easier way for you to get in the door if you don't got no motion going on as an artist. Like I'm telling you, like we could push this on some songwriting tip, you know what I'm saying. So but I went back home. I would make like probably like ten to twelve songs a week and just send it to my manager Edgar, and we'll just move it around. During that process, I was working with my producer denwso he was about to sign the deal on some publishing and the A and R that heard my hooks on his beat was like who that? Like we about to sign you, but who that? And that's how I got my first pub deal. Like that was like my first breakup music, like twenty during Quarantine.
Speaker 1: Where did the voice come from? Cause you know I can hear you in your Aphilly all day? The Where did that Soulful Boys come from? Sound like a sample?
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's church, but they got a lot to do with like church and like my parents being Haitian, like a lot of the music like Haitian music.
Speaker 1: It's like it's based off like feeling.
Speaker 12: So like they're not the best singers, Like I wouldn't say that Haitians and they're not the best singers, but when they sing, you feel it, you know what I'm saying. So it's a mixture of church and like the pain of the Haitian you know what I'm saying. Haitian music and all that.
Speaker 1: How did you go with calit So?
Speaker 12: Like I said, I used to be on some song right and tip right the person I signed to the publishing label. The lady had left, and I remember I was in this deal, like how you gonna leave me here? Like I only signed here because of you? You know what I'm saying. I ain't know nobody at their head or nothing. So we was looking for a buyout, you know what I'm saying. My manager, Edgar was connected to Mary J. Blige manager Eddie, and he kept telling me Bro, like I'm telling you, he the one bro just buying him out this deal. Everything about to go crazy, like you know what I'm saying. Egar just telling me. And during that time, I hit up timbling timbling number on my phone.
Speaker 6: I sent him like how you get timbling number on your phone?
Speaker 12: The producer the newso that how I got the first deal. He from Virginia. So I remember like twenty twenty one, he'd been put us in the chat. But I was going into twenty twenty two, like you know how you going to twenty two? Like I'm about to take this up another level. I'm just looking through my context. I see timbling I'm like, but I never used this context, bro, like you know what I'm saying. So I sent him like probably like ten to twelve hooks slash samples of my voice. The next day, bro, like you on Instagram like every other day, tagging me making the beat too.
Speaker 1: It took everything up or not. It's like every a one producer that.
Speaker 12: You know was in my DN. So the guy Eddie, he ended up buying me out, buying me out my deal. And that's when Chris Brown song came out. I wrote for Chris Brown on Breezy Will's fall Off and Need You Right Here? And then I remember I made God Did in my room. Bro Like Kyler was on the Instagram every day saying God Did God Did? Every time he said it that it just touched my heart, you know what I'm saying. So I created a sample around that, not even knowing Kyleer. I Don'm gonna get this too.
Speaker 1: I called Edgar.
Speaker 12: I'm like, bro, I got this Yahn called God Did? He like, bro make another one, like make a real hook. I'm gonna get this toWin. Remember that day I made God Did. I played Edgar. We called Eddie Eddie like, Bro, I got Cali numbers. I'm about to send it, to send it to call it. Kylin hit us the next day, like I need this on my album.
Speaker 2: Wow, So you added the beat too.
Speaker 1: It was another.
Speaker 12: It was just how you heard it, like my piano and my hook. So when I sent it the Cali, he added to beat. At first, it was supposed to be my song, like God did any little Friday, just that we started a paperwork days go by. He like, Bro, I just put three rappers on this in his singer, like this is gonna live forever.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 12: When he said that, I'm already thinking Kanye nas jay Z. Just the level of the you know what I'm saying. He ain't telling me. It was like I ain't know who it was. So the song came out. I didn't even hear the song.
Speaker 1: So that's how that's how God Did came. But you guys still felt like God did. I Dad took you off.
Speaker 12: I'll still would have, bro, because I'm still going number one, still get paid.
Speaker 1: I'm still getting paid.
Speaker 12: I still at number seventeen hot Wind Billboard, so it's still a guy I did. But this is different because I always knew I was an artist, Bro, even when I was songwriting. I had projects ready like this for my artists, you know what I'm saying. So this was like the perfect way for me to r you know what I mean, bro Like, I knew who I was while I was writing, Like I knew this was my way.
Speaker 1: To get in. All right. We got more with Friday. When we come back, it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning Morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody is dej n V Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with Friday.
Speaker 14: God did be in your first introduction to the world and having legends on that record, do you feel like put pressure for your artistry because you're you know, your first song to the world has Jay z Us.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like that at all. Bro Like.
Speaker 12: I make good music. Bro Like, So I be telling people like, hey, all come down to the music. The only pressure I got is to.
Speaker 1: Make good music. And I know that's what I'm always going to do.
Speaker 12: Like I don't care about like a lot of the others, you know what I'm saying, Like, people know what I added value to idea, how that hook touch people, and I'm gonna always be able to create that that energy, that feeling you know what I'm saying. So that's the only pressure, Like, Bro, just keep giving good music.
Speaker 14: I remember you saying how like when the record came out, people didn't put two and two together that.
Speaker 4: You were Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the whole twitter was like who is is? Boy?
Speaker 12: Like it don't sound like John like and who you know what I'm saying, Like I remember, like the record came out, I'm walking around the city like song I'm playing in every car. Nobody know its me. Like I'm walking around chilling. You know what I'm saying. I think my cousin came to the creer like, Bro, gotta celebrate. You know what I'm saying. I said, Bro, don't got a dollar in my pocket to check.
Speaker 1: Ain't come yet.
Speaker 12: So I'm like he like, I'm gonna get i'mnna get a section bro on me went out, Bro song keep playing all day. I'm in the club. Cal it called me. It's first time I talked to call it when it was like number one. I'm like, Bro, I'm walking around this joint.
Speaker 1: Nobody know me. Bro. He like it's gonna change. He keeps saying it's gonna change, Like tell you a new star is born. Let's talk about some of the music.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we should start with when it comes to You.
Speaker 14: I feel like that record is going crazy right now, and I think what people really appreciate it. It's just the message like commitment and wanting to work things out with somebody, And I feel like that's kind of like a rare thing for our generation.
Speaker 1: People don't be on the tape of time they do.
Speaker 12: That's why I made the song, bro, like it'd be a lot of like bulls bro like and like a lot of these artists really don't be meaning it. Bro, that could be a lot of songs about I got options, I can go to the next boy, you know what I'm saying. But all these people about one boy. All these artists got one husband, one boyfriend, you know what I'm saying. So I wasn't even pushing marriage on people like with that video. I was just pushing the subject. Bro, everybody got somebody?
Speaker 1: Bro, why I need to try it cool? Like, Bro, it's cool to be you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: Tell your person how you feel and put that music out And just just the reaction, BRO was like we feel this way too. Like the most people you never would have thought in my DM like, I love this song. You know what I'm saying. Just that's why I wanted to like put the message out. Bro like everybody out on that most people not.
Speaker 1: Being that you hated you, ask anybody in your family put a little sprinkle on your career. We got sprinkled. We got God, God on our side. Brood with you.
Speaker 4: Back to the music.
Speaker 14: Don't Give It Away with Chris Brown was also a huge record. But I love on here that you did a part two What's the Relationship? A Part one and part two?
Speaker 12: Uh, part two is kind of like the breakdown the vulnerable, like slow down version. You know what I'm saying. So it's just it's just in musically, you know what I mean. I got a saxophone in there. I got like a lot of like vocal elements there that you playing.
Speaker 1: No, this is one bole.
Speaker 12: I don't know his name, but my manager Edgar reached out to him and he added, it's like on something like Margaret Beautiful.
Speaker 4: Its jazzy.
Speaker 1: That's how Part two is like the slow version.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I feel like in that you kind of elaborate on like you're still claiming what's yours. I just need to get myself together, Yeah for sure, And even throughout the project, you're kind of talking about the same thing, so it's like it's.
Speaker 4: A battle for you.
Speaker 1: Ain't no bad.
Speaker 12: I was coming from a good perspective with this project, like I wasn't on now no crazy stuff, Like I was just saying like that song is like just don't give it away, like I'm you know what I'm saying, Like I'm done playing with what I'm playing with, Like I'm done playing games like all in Okay.
Speaker 14: This project has like a gospel feel to it, like I feel like it could be a gospel album, but then also it's like turn up afrobeat vibes. So with the gospel part of it, I feel like that's something we don't really get anymore, like a praise.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 12: I wouldn't even call it gospel, like it feels like it, cause like I'm giving so much soul that I'm bringing the choirs in before have Mercy, I mean like yeah for sure, but I'm talking like real life, every day stuff, you know what I'm saying, so that every day people go through you know what I'm saying, Like even Mercy, I'm like, it's just every day I saw I'll call it Friday Bro, like, I don't say it's gospel because people that don't listen to gospel love them styles of music from me.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. How you end up locking in with a ssak sak man shout out my guy?
Speaker 12: That was like right after the God did, Right after God did, a lot of Africans just loved me Bro, like they thought I was one of them, like it's Friday from Africa.
Speaker 1: His voice just so give us that feeling. So and then I remember, like somebody put me on a sad he's so fire man. I wanted to have a conversation with him when in town. I don't know nobody to know him though.
Speaker 12: It ain't Bro like that whole album. I ain't skipped one track, not one and I was just in my room like hands up, not even understanding the word. You know what I'm saying, and I DM him. I told Bro, like, I don't know what you're saying right now, but you're my favorite artist.
Speaker 1: I don't know what You're hard to understand. No, he not hard to understand, but you gotta listen.
Speaker 12: You gotta listen a few times to really hear what he's saying, I was just in my room like this, and I said, I need you on something, bro, And then we hopped on the phone and I told him the same thing, bro, Like I don't know what you're saying. He was the first artist. He was the first artist, bro that I heard. During the whole song, he had a choir with him. If you hear you hear what I'm saying, Like every verse it's a choir sing behind you.
Speaker 1: So and I love the choir.
Speaker 12: I'm like, how you think of that? Like you going through the whole song with a choir behind you. He was like, Bro, you don't got to understand what I'm saying. Like it's music all about feeling and that's how we kind of connect. Like yeah, like he like, I feel you, bro, Like God, did I listen to it?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 14: Yeah, the Fireboy drink come about after God did as well?
Speaker 10: Or is that?
Speaker 12: Like I said, like it was just a lot of Afro artists who was Friday like, they love me like they treat me like I'm one of them, and I treat them like they you know what I'm saying, Like they're my favorite artists too, because growing up in the Haitian house. All you listen to is Haitian music. You're making me an afro Like if you at a Haitian party, it's all one. So like when I get on the phone with these guys, they already know, like he know what's going on, Like even de Vito, like I got something coming up with him, Like I've been on him since twenty fifteen, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So it's just like it's his family for you been over there yet? No, you gotta do it big though you're not gonna come back. You go for December. You should go to Ghana. That's what they're saying. In December, dirty, December beautiful.
Speaker 14: I know growing up in the Haitian household, you said you grew up listening to afro and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Did you grow up on hip hop?
Speaker 12: Not really in my in my household, so like I probably like started listening to hip hop, like probably like I was in middle school, you know what I'm saying, Like the Entry album for you, so like see like when I started making music, I'm from Philly, so it was like boys to men, you know what I'm saying. Then it was like Brian McKnight and then Jamie Fox and I used to always be on Jamie Fox Bro like how he played the piano and song Bros. I used to watch you every day. But I remember he had to join Kanye West Goldenigger. Yeah, and that's when I was like, yeah, any one of them. I remember the video and Kanye West was like my favorite artist. Kanye West. And then I meet Mill from Philly. I started living, going through life and like meet Mill. That was like my first two artists.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Well, let's let's let's get it.
Speaker 3: Let's get a joint on what you want to hear? Man Off the Hour albums out right now, by the way, you can pick it up right now. New album Friday is out.
Speaker 1: What you want to hear? Hey, man, I want to hear it. Stand by me, Man.
Speaker 12: It's a special record. That's one of my favorites on the project. It's a heartfelt record. Whatever you're going through on life, it just it just resonated with a lot of people. Everybody know they have it. It's Friday, It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning the Breakfast Club. It's time for Nasty with DJ n Yeah, DJ comes comes.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 3: Today we got some special guest hosts with us Jojo and Big Homie from Atlanta, the one O five three station, our sister station.
Speaker 6: You can catch the Monday through Thursday at seven pm.
Speaker 1: Big Homie is fake fat. Look, man, you're gonna stop appropriate, she said.
Speaker 14: He identifies as a thick yeah, joint.
Speaker 2: Look, you can say it. I'm like, it's not like flirting.
Speaker 1: But let's go.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to figure out what everybody identifies at this table. Jojo a long, So.
Speaker 14: All right, Well to start it off, I'm gonna go with this record that's been out for a little bit by that Mexican O T is called Johnny Dad.
Speaker 1: That song that Mexican O T is hard. I don't even know how to wrap. I've been up on Mexican O T. You know what I'm saying, been up up on it.
Speaker 2: Mexican kill.
Speaker 1: Who are you from Texas?
Speaker 2: From Texas?
Speaker 1: From on that song too? Yeah, he's might show me that video a while ago. Mexican rap.
Speaker 4: What's the type of rap?
Speaker 1: Call?
Speaker 4: Though it's given migos.
Speaker 1: He is like a little bit like you got a flow rap?
Speaker 2: I don't know what you tell you?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, but you know what.
Speaker 1: That's good because the black artists have been appropriating Mexican culture for so long, right.
Speaker 7: Like what.
Speaker 1: You know, I mean.
Speaker 2: Across the balls and all that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Okay, I get it. Yeah that makes sense. Okay, are we really appropriating?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 14: I feel like we paid mad homage to it.
Speaker 4: But nonetheless, all right, cool, whatever I want to be.
Speaker 1: Second is Mexicans come out and call himself the niggas. I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 4: That it didn't get a little nobody didn't get a little crazy once the single that Mayo came.
Speaker 5: And then juneteent happened and it was a whole Yeah, it was a whole little thing.
Speaker 2: It was I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Making stuff.
Speaker 5: Vir People were saying that black people were celebrating to go to Mayo more than they was June.
Speaker 2: Because people like to kill the morning kannak.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: The second song I'm gonna go with is fraid O Bang with Bang Man.
Speaker 1: That's hard too, Yeah I heard that before. That's all too, all right. The young Bee flow, Yeah, a little one thing about Atlanta, Atlanta, going run for Atlanta. Yeah not the hook was yeah, it was his, that was his. But that was definitely newty On.
Speaker 2: You compare everybody.
Speaker 1: Cy School, Big Clark and Land University. I'm Atlanta. Yeah, no, no, no, I'm talking about with the first verse that was sounded like nudy flow to me. I just want you'll know the last to artist, Y'll found a way they incorporated Atlanta artists.
Speaker 4: Atlanta influences a lot of music.
Speaker 2: Everything Atlanta is just like New Yorkers.
Speaker 4: It comes to like the Pride, you know how New Yorkers we were the we were.
Speaker 1: The I'm from Atlanta from Chicago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just keeping it.
Speaker 5: It's just honest, Like the coach, Atlanta does influence a lot of music and a lot of artists.
Speaker 4: I mean that is what it is.
Speaker 1: What else we got now?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 4: And lastly, you know we gotta go with Cold. Cold dropped two records to day.
Speaker 14: Well, he's featured on two records that dropped today and then also he helped produce on that mic Well was he joint? So I feel like it's a J Cole type of Friday So songing right, we do burna Boys, Thanks featuring Jacole.
Speaker 4: I love Jacole.
Speaker 1: It was it was It was a reporter a few years ago that made a tweet that said it's Friday. I'm not trying to hear know Ja Cole, I think that Metria something like that. That Yeah, burna boy say that one. Yeah, I'm not I've never been to j Cole fan.
Speaker 6: You can't compare him to nobody from Atlanta.
Speaker 1: From Atlanta, I mean, why what if it's a Friday, I'm trying to get in my vibe. I'm gonna listen to some Jacob on the song with Yeah you got to sneak him in, Okay, you got like.
Speaker 6: He had the first verse on that.
Speaker 4: Believe working Together.
Speaker 1: And I'm just not knowing how many times you see me, Hey turn that ja Cale along.
Speaker 4: Well, that's because you listen in the Gospels. That's because j disrespect you know.
Speaker 1: That Jacole is a favorite.
Speaker 6: That's why she went the same town university.
Speaker 1: I'm from the Carolina and Jacle from the Carolina. That is very disrespectful.
Speaker 4: Jacos on my top five.
Speaker 1: From I'm from Atlanta and Andrew three thousands better than Jacole.
Speaker 5: Turn to Jacob yeah yeah, drop yes, yeah, and Jaco really out like that right now?
Speaker 4: Well he is, well he is now his feature you can.
Speaker 1: Tell he got a record with with Derek you got the record with. And I'm not saying he's not talented. I'm not saying he's not.
Speaker 4: He's not said nobody would very talented.
Speaker 1: Come on, I don't want would rather listen to somebody else. He's not to me.
Speaker 4: I would rather not listen to you right now.
Speaker 1: First Club, your morning's will never be the same if you're hiring. You know, it's hard to attract our town. Team up with the hiring partner who understands how tough it is and knows what you need. Zip recruiter go to this exclusive web address to try zip recruiter for free.
Speaker 2: ZipRecruiter dot com.
Speaker 3: Slash Breakfast burning everybody at cej NV, charlamagnea guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Our guest co host Jojo and Big Homie are joining us. Just want to tell you all what's going on this weekend. First shout to our since Jesse hilarious.
Speaker 6: She's at the Funny Bone that's.
Speaker 1: Right in Columbus, Ohio, all the weekend long, starting the night. She got two shows tonight to show tomorrow. I'm pretty sure on Sunday because she's flying back her se fly on Sunday. I don't know how many shows are sold out, not what shows aren't. But make sure you go to the Funny Bone, Columbus, Ohio. Get your tickets to go see just hilarious there all weekend long.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: And of course if you're in the Tri state area in New York, New Jersey, you want to fly on up and drive on up. My call show is this week and it's a two day call show. Everything calls, a music rides, kids fiving under a free Dwight Goodest good At, who they just recently said they're going to retire his jersey is going to be joining us Sunday for kind of like the old school cards. So of course he played for the Mets in eighty six eighty seven, so he's gonna be repping that Sunday. So come meet the White good and then we're gonna have a lot of fun this week and bring the family, bring the kids and Joe, Joe and big Homie. We appreciate y'all joining us, man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, it's been it's been fun.
Speaker 2: Sorry we had to, but that's why people like y'all.
Speaker 1: I really like y'all, story man, because y'all met online. Right. Yeah, here's a couple of years ago. Yeah, twenty twenty one. Yeah, top of twenty twenty one. I was looking for a new co host and I had put a post out on Instagram and some we didn't even know each other. Somebody that I knew that she knew followed me and tagged her. So I shot my shot or did you DM me? How did it happen?
Speaker 5: She had tagged she had tagged me shout out to specific but she had tagged me under his post and he has just sent me a DM and was like, I'm looking for somebody to work with for our podcast, and so yeah, so we linked up and it just took off from there. So we started off podcast and then we we was working at the car show. We were just regularly.
Speaker 1: Trying to get interviews all the time. That's the first time we did the Yeah, that was the first time. And we actually unknowingly quit our jobs at the same time as well, and jumped into wanting to do this and make a career out of doing this. So you know, it was just a faith move. So I didn't have any any plans or ideas of how it was going to happen. I just knew it was gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I was literally living in Atlanta, flying back and forth.
Speaker 5: I have a six year old daughter too. I was fine back and forth every week to Chicago just to do my radio show, That's what I'm talking about, and still making.
Speaker 4: It back in time.
Speaker 5: So I would leave Saturday morning five am, get to get to Chicago, work all night, and then be back by ten pm so I can take my daughter to school on Monday.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Now, Jojo, I've known Jorjia for what three four years?
Speaker 1: Five years?
Speaker 6: And every time I'm in Atlanta, she's out in about, she's working, she's grinding.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I saw this in the Black Effect podcast when Jojo was like, I want to be a guest co host.
Speaker 2: Y'all doing guest co host? You ain't say nothing about your big homie.
Speaker 1: She's gonna get for us. You know who put the pressure on me. It wasn't Joe, your big homie.
Speaker 4: Mama MoMA approached you at the at the entrance of the jog.
Speaker 1: And the big Holy Mama was like, what's up? I listened to the breakfast club or something my son up there. I was like, do it? Yeah, it made it happen. Yeah, for sure. She definitely been supporting me every step of the way. Like, so I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: It's a birthday this week, his birthday, this day.
Speaker 1: Big homies.
Speaker 4: But now we appreciate you guys for bringing us on here. Man, it's an honor to tell them this is like the the one on six in part since.
Speaker 2: The park moment, I said that he told me that yesterday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's for real, Like this is all.
Speaker 1: Always says that too. You know, he's been saying that for a year. But this never made a piece of the culture. Like think about it. It was going up people, that was the culture. One of the Sisters part. Now it's the breakfast club if you're not up here. It's like this is what people want to be at. We appreciate all of it, and thank you and shout out everybody that's been supporting us and helping us change our lives, in our families lives, because this is really a super faith move. Like I can't explain it any better than that. Like we've had so many opportunities to talk different people represented different companies. Jojo has a lot of things that she's doing as a mother, expecting mother too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm expecting yeah, I know, you can't.
Speaker 1: Even Yeah, but she's doing all these amazing things as a mother in the industry, and you know, I have the things that I'm doing as well for the city of Atlanta, my community. Just have a rap's next partnership that I'm working on as well right now. So shout out with my dog d over there. But yeah, it's it's just been a blessing.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, when we come back, we got the positive notice the Breakfast Club. Good morning everybody to sej Envy showing me the guy we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: It's time to get out of here. Show them me. You got a positive note. Yeah, Let jojo on Big Home with your day, Instagrams and social social media stuff.
Speaker 5: Okay, so follow me on a gram or social media everything underscore Jojo Alonzo that's j O j O A L O N s O. And follow our show page at the Jojo On Big Homie Show at the B A t L. I have my own sports podcast as well. It's called Jerseys Off with Jojo. I'm a huge Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Hey so big, That's why I got this.
Speaker 6: You know, you know, I wish you had told me that before I spoke to in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Because my god, Yeah, I know, I know, but I ain't. Nobody worry about the giants.
Speaker 5: But anyways, So so that's that's my information at Jerseys Off and then our podcast, The Big Homies House as well to follow us on YouTube and social media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Big Homies House podcast on everything Big Homie called a b I G h O, my E k O d a Q on everything Twitter, Instagram threads, fig Talkers, The Big Homies House. So yeah, that's that's U.
Speaker 4: And let me can I shout out my my folks, Yeah, okay, my.
Speaker 5: Mama, my daddy, my folks, that's doing there, My brother, sister, cousin Auntie is all you, my daughter Rmiani, I love you, treyto right.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay stop now because it can never stop.
Speaker 4: Stop say mom, brother, sister cousin.
Speaker 1: Mine's not as long shouting my mom everyone every birthday, Big Homie, Mama, my brother Jordan, Auntie Ki Ki John Hannah induced of course try to say his high school that made me like Atlanta University and Louis v Yeah, oh yeah, Louis Vince Flowers Visionary visionary because he took a podcast. The first time podcast has been taken to a big media corporation as a radio show that's and it worked, and it worked. We've been on there longer than more than the year. Most ready, new radio shows in Atlanta don't last past the year. Louis ev is a visionary. My god, he'll be in New York this weekend. Big Facts not on radio.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, it's a podcast, a big fact all right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, shot is a big fast thing to big Bank baby day. DJ streng the reason Yeah shy three uh slim yeah. Shout out to the whole big Fact thing.
Speaker 3: Before we leave, before you give your positive I just want to shout out to the whole of land in that whole station.
Speaker 6: When I say Atlanta supports I really appreciate a LANDA.
Speaker 3: When I say Atlanta is like my second and third home, I love Atlanta because no matter what you do in Atlanta, everybody pulls up. Whether it's it's scream or it's holiday, or is Greg Street, it's y'all, it's Louis v it's Mono. Everybody shows so much love in the A. So I just want to say, I salute the A. What's what's the young girl's name that gets busy?
Speaker 1: DJ? I can't remember her name is on the tip of my tongue.
Speaker 4: Penny Lane, Yes, Jenny Lane and al and.
Speaker 1: Also shout out DJ grey Street. That's who got I got my start with G O G. That's o G right there. You got a positive note. Yes, you'll never know who you are unless you shed who you pretend to be. Have a great weekend. Breakfast club finished for y'all. Dump