Speaker 1: Welcome back everybody.
Speaker 2: It's the Fantasy Pros Dynasty Fantasy Football Podcast. I'm your host, Scott Bogmin. Follow me on the Twitter at Bogman Sports. I'm joined as always by my friend, oh Pat Fitzmorris at fits Underscore ff on the Twitter machine, FITZI, we got camp movers and who has moved the most on our dynasty list? Because you know, dynasty lists shouldn't move too much from when you initially make them, but there is a lot of news in camp, a lot of injuries, a lot of moving pieces, a lot of guys in the doghouse, a lot of guys surprising.
Speaker 1: So I feel like it's easier.
Speaker 2: To move some players up than it is to move some players down, but some players have to move down as well. So have you do you kind of find that to be the way you do things on your dynasty list or are you like moving pieces a little bit here and there, like every single day Boggs.
Speaker 3: I think dynasty rankings change more during training camp than redraft rankings because a lot of times it's the guys in sort of the bottom reaches of the rankings that we're moving around, and those guys are important in dynasty because we've got you know, twenty eight man, thirty man, thirty two man rosters, and you know, some of these guys like it's it's becoming a parent. They're just not going to have significant roles this year, maybe like are fighting for their NFL lives and other guys uh climbing and guys like and hopefully we can squeeze in some talk about these guys like there are a bunch of guys who totally were falling through the cracks of rookie drafts a couple of months ago now who look like, all of a sudden, really interesting pieces. You know, let's start there.
Speaker 2: Let's start there, FITZI, And let's start with some of the guys that are moving up just overall, and you know, mainly it's rookies, right, sometimes it's veterans or you know, usually it's young veterans that didn't make an impact last year and now are making impact this year. There's a couple on my list. I know there's a couple on your list as well, Fitzy. But let's just start with some of these guys that are are moving up that are rookies that kind of fell through on those first year player rookie drafts. However, you guys do it? Who are some names that stick out to you? Want to start at running back here?
Speaker 3: Sure? Duce Vaughn is a big one for me, and I just thought he was too small. I mean, he's like the only guy to have ever measured in at the combine at five to five. So I you know what I'm like, I'm not too much of a sizest when it comes to my running backs. As you know, I've been touting von a chain throughout the process, and I guess I shouldn't be biased against Deuce. Would it be inconceivable that he would be the handcuff behind Tony Pollard?
Speaker 1: Not inconceivable.
Speaker 2: But I tell you what made me give up on guys at Ducevonn sizes Donal Pumphrey, right. Donald Pumphrey was a little guy from San Diego State. I think he was an inch taller than Deuce by the way, five six, great player, and I was I kind of pushed my chips in here.
Speaker 1: Just didn't work out.
Speaker 2: Also was Philly when Philly was playing musical chairs with running backs and stuff, but he couldn't even make it as a special teamer.
Speaker 1: And he got hurt immediately. It was just a size thing.
Speaker 2: And when you watch duce Vawn play, especially at Kansas State, he's unbelievable, Like we should probably never have that thought. And this is why I particularly don't care for thresholds. A lot of teams will take a guy off their draft list because he's not x amount of weight or x amount height, or his hands aren't big enough where he doesn't run a certain speed or whatever it is. But I think film should probably be number one, and it should be like eighty five percent of your evaluation. You know, maybe knock a guy if he comes in underweight, overweight, you know, shorter than you expected, whatever it is.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe push him.
Speaker 2: Down a little bit, but don't ruin what they've done, what they've shown you on the film. And duce Van is one of those guys. You're exactly right where. You know, we overlooked him because of his size, and everything he's done has been impressive, even Blitz pick up, which is surprising for it. He just knows how to use that size and leverage, and he knows how to use his size to his advantage, you know, in traffic to kind of duck below the defenders. They can't see him behind the offensive lineman, so he's so much fun to watch. He's definitely a guy that I overlooked as well. So who else as far as running backs? Is there any other ones that are standing out to you here?
Speaker 3: I think that's really it. I mean, maybe Chris Rodriguez, Keaton Mitchell could possibly be yeah factors, but really it was only Deuce. I think they're more at wide receiver bogs.
Speaker 2: Sure, there's a lot of wide That's why I didn't want to start with wide receiver. There's a ton of them out throw. So Kyat Mitchell is a good one. I feel like that whole running backs depth chart behind Dobbins might get mixed up here because you know, Melvin Gordon could get cut. They don't owe him a lot of money, so he's not having a good camp. Kyat Mitchell has been good, Justice Hill has been pretty solid. Sean Tucker had a pretty decent preseason game the last time out for the Bucks. So there are some other running backs that we'll talk about too when we get into our big movers here. But let's go to wide receivers here. FITZI and I mean obviously and I didn't put him on this list because I'm beating the drum too loud. But Jalen Hyatt has impressed everybody, So you start there and kind of work down. But there are so many guys on this list. If you had to pick, we'll go over them all. But if you had to pick one that you're taking a dart throw at the end of a rookie draft, end of a you know, full draft, whatever it is. Who is that guy that's impressed you the most that you want to get some investment in.
Speaker 3: Here, Well, Cedric Tillman, but I mean he was going in most drafts. Like of the guys who I don't think were commonly going, or at least not until the fifth round of rookie drafts, I would say maybe Pookin Na Koua and all credit to Eric Brown, he was on this guy. And I think with Pooka and another guy who would be right on his heels, Michael Wilson of the Cardinals. So it looks like it's going to start as their ex receiver. Both of those guys. Hard to get a read on them in college based on how often they were hurts, and maybe that's going to be a concern for them in the NFL too, because these guys were not giving us full seasons at the college level. But you know, Pooka, they sat him out in pre season week two. I don't know if that was because this child was secure and they're actually doing the veteran deference thing with this Day three rookie. But I think he's going to be really good. Wilson is really intriguing. Dumario Douglas. Should we mention him two?
Speaker 1: Douglas?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean I thought Kaishon Booty based on his sophomore year was really interesting, but it seems like Douglas is ahead of Booty in the for a roster.
Speaker 2: He definitely is. I mean, Bota has done some good things, yea. I think he scored a big touchdown in last week's preseason game, so he has been very, very solid. But Douglas, it's every day in camp, like you go and you look at you know, and we're getting a lot of this from beat Riders, but also you hear from the coaches as well. You know of these guys having great stuff in camp, and everybody is raving about the Mario Douglas, who apparently I didn't know he went by Pop. I think we need to call him Pop Douglas because that's what he goes by. But yeah, Douglas has been great and Bota has been good. They really are pushing Taekwon Thornton off of the roster, who is kind of a he's a little bit of a one trick pony, just a speed guy, but also like that is exactly what they needed in New England and he is just not providing big plays at all. So uh yeah, great, great one for him. Any other whiteouts that that you're looking at that have been moving up your board here?
Speaker 3: I think that's about it, Boggs, at least among you know what we're talking about the guys from the reaches of the draft where some guys who weren't even taken in some drafts or whatever like there there are other guys I mean.
Speaker 2: About Tank, Yeah, Tank Dell, because he was going in most drafts, but it was so sure, you know.
Speaker 3: Fourth round typically if I.
Speaker 2: If I asked you Tank Dell versus Josh Downs today, are you still going Josh Downs?
Speaker 3: I am, but it has gotten a lot closer. Whereas Downs with a guy like I was even considering, maybe like late in the second round right right now, Now, that seems like maybe it was too early and Tank yes, I mean, I'm still inherently skeptical of wide receivers that small, especially when they don't have just blazing speed, and Tank is fast. Maybe it's more like quickness. I guess it's just for Stopwatch speed. I wasn't that impressed by what Tank Bell. Tank Dell ran at the combine. Like a guy that's small, You're hoping he's subbed for four, which Tank is not.
Speaker 2: But I think that is one of the guys like the Tank Dell is one of those guys that I always make fun of the three cone drill because everyone's like, oh, Dk Metcalf, he's so stiff, terrible three It was like a historically bad three cone trill. I'm like, why are you asking Tank Dell to or why Tank del you should ask to cut? Why are you asking Dk Metcalf to do these hard cuts? Yes, everybody has to do them, but he's just he's an oak tree. He gets in front of a dB and they're not getting around him, so he's using his size, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So his separation is like man handling a cornerback and throwing fucking them scrimmage exactly.
Speaker 2: It's a big stiff arm to the ground. That's what DK needs. But the little guys like that who probably need to pay more attention to the three cone drill for them because he just snaps off a route incredibly and uh, you know, the defenders just like, well, where'd he go? I mean, it's amazing to watch him. A couple of the Cincinnati guys too, like they don't need them, but are Josuvach Charlie Jones have been making some great plays. Trenton Irwin gott in a lot of buzz in camp. So the Bengals depth chart has been really, really good. I think you mentioned Cedric Tillman, who is buried, But is would it be that surprising him? Maybe it would be because DPJ has played so well, But we know that Elijah Moore is the two, Mark Cooper's the one, and Joe Who's the third option in the past game and everyone is behind there's two steps behind Nick Chubb for touches. But that fourth wide receiver Tillman versus DPJ, I mean, for me, I think Tilman pushes DPJ back to the bench most downs, So.
Speaker 3: Maybe I mean, like, even if that doesn't happen this year, the Bogs, like tian Is Way Tillman, is one injury away from any of three guys to be a part of three receiver sets. Yeah, I just like, I like how he looks in the field. He just looks like a big bully, you know, he is a physically impost like it's going to be a problem for cornerbacks Bogs. And by the way, anyone who's joining this late wondering, you know, we're talking about the lesser rookies, the guy who Yeah, I mean, we're not mentioning Zay Flowers, who looks out absolute gem. We're not mentioning Bijeon, who, of course is going to be awesome.
Speaker 1: Well, then we move up that much. They were already very high.
Speaker 3: We're not even mentioning your guy, Luke Musgrave Bogs, who apparently has been so impressive in Packers camp they're running jet sweeps with him.
Speaker 2: I know, man, So I'm so excited about Luke Musgrave and my take on Luke Musgrave before the draft and everything. My I think the main concern with Luke Musgrave is not about skill. He always had it. It's about injury. And staying on the field because he didn't do a lot of that at Oregon State, which is a little bit scary. So but before we get to our big names, I gotta tell you guys to get ready for the ultimate fantasy football showdown with the fourth annual Fantasy Pros Fantasy Fest, join us live on our YouTube channel Wednesday, August thirty, starting at three pm Eastern and twelve Pacific for a fantasy football extravaganza like no other. We've got a star started lineup of familiar faces and the best fantasy experts from all around the industry coming together to bring you the latest and greatest insights to help you dominate your draft. We're taking player rankings, mock drafts, and a treasure trove of exclusive topics that you won't find anywhere else.
Speaker 1: But here's the best part. You could be a part of the action.
Speaker 2: Just join the live conversation, ask your burning questions, and help us make the big calls.
Speaker 1: Can make it live, no worries.
Speaker 2: You can catch all the excitement later on your own time, but trust us, you won't want to miss the live show, So mark your calendars and set those reminders. Because the fantasy pros Fantasy Fest is happening exclusively on our YouTube channel on Wednesday, August thirtieth, so check that out.
Speaker 1: Going to be a lot of great info there.
Speaker 2: With that being said, FITZI, let's dive into our biggest movers from camp. We've talked about some of the guys at the bottom. Maybe you want to make a dart throw on and pressing in camp and all that stuff, But who physically moved on your list the most. Let's start at quarterback and let's you know what, let's put our best foot forward here, Fitzy, Let's go with the positive.
Speaker 1: Who is moving up your list? To start?
Speaker 3: Jordan Love got to say it's Jordan Love. Like I'm you know, you know, I'm sort of a Jordan Love skeptic, boggsy the.
Speaker 2: Way that should be a Milwaukee band name for sure, Jordan Love skeptic.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah. As someone who just hated the Jordan Love draft pick in twenty twenty, I've been not like biased, but I've I've definitely wanted some hard evidence of UH competence from Jordan Love and hadn't really gotten too much of it to date. But camp reports have been pretty good. He's looked good in the preseason games. I'm cautiously enthusiastic, and then we just talked about Musgrave. Reports have been glowing about Jaden Reed as well. I think Watson and Romeo Dubbs, Christian Watson Romeo Doves are looking like, you know, they're going to be solid NFL wide receiver. Well, Dubbs will be a solid NFL wide receiver, and Watson could be a star. Even though this is one of the youngest pass catching groups in NFL history, it's actually looking like it could be an average or above average group, which I didn't think we were going to get. And you know, Jordan Love's going to get a better offensive line this year than Aaron Rodgers is going to have with the Jets.
Speaker 4: So like he's ecosystem is is pretty good, and I think I'm starting to feel pretty good that he is not going to fall in his face, and that is very faint praise indeed, Bogs.
Speaker 3: But you know, maybe I'm holding out hope that he could be, you know, an average to above average starter this year. I think there's a chance.
Speaker 2: I think the the biggest credence towards that is the fact that they got to let him just do everything he possibly can, and because this is his ear right, Like you get one shot, and it's not fair that you sat for three years. You get one season as a shot, and that's your audition and that's it. But if the Packers fall on their face, as you said, and are terrible, they're going to be picking high and a QB heavy draft. From what we see from the outside as of now, it looks like a QB heavy draft, So they will absolutely draft your replacement if you are not good this year, which makes me excited about drafting Jordan Love on a redraft as well as a dynasty league because he's got a real shot here to make it, and I think like he was under utilized as a runner in college. I think you might get a little more of that with him because he can move. It's not something he typically does, but he can move. So hoping to see a little bit of that as well. My first QB, I only have one QB. I didn't have any really moving down. Obviously, move guys down a little bit, but I think the guy that moved the highest to me in camp and preseason all that is Malik willis moving back up the list. And this is a guy going into the draft that we thought, all right, Tannehill is the one, Maleak's the two, and then the Titans go out and draft will Levis and you couple that with the fact that they weren't willing to give Malik Willis the reins when they were down and out, they went and got a street free agent, Josh Dobbs to do it. So that's how far down he was in the mind of the Titans. And now it looks like he has won this number two job, and a number two job behind a guy that is on shaky ground in Ryan Tannehill. So I had him in the high forties. I moved him to the high thirties. Currently his dynasty ECR and for love, it's twenty four, so it's like the Latin a twelve man that's your last QB two. Malik Willis's ECR is forty right now among qbs, I moved him to thirty, so you know, before ahead of some of those starters blow him because he does have the crazy rushing upside, and maybe he is still going out there a little bit and doing backyard stuff, but it's more controlled and less chaotic and panicky now.
Speaker 1: And that is his game.
Speaker 2: You know when you drafted him, you knew that was his game and that's why you like him. So I'm kind of pushing my chips back in on a leak. Willis, Are you moving him up or are you still well? They drafted will Levis, that's the guy they want.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing it all right, So I think he's if something were to happen to Tannehill, if tanneh Hill were to get hurt in week two, yes, Willis is coming into the game. Let me ask you this, Bogs. Let's say the Titans are three and nine and they decide to run up the white flag on the rest of the season and sit Tannehill. Who do you think they're putting in Levis or Willis?
Speaker 2: I think you put in Willis because you probably want to trade him, and you let him go out there and audition for some teams that could potentially want him, and if he sucks, then you put in Levis and say, hey, it's your turn to turn around, show us something, because if you're that bad and you keep losing games once again, just like the Packers, if the Titans are up in that spot to take Caleb Williams or somebody high, they're definitely gonna do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that makes sense. I'm not sure what they would do, but obviously, yes, this does reinvigorate the Willis dynasty value. And you know, we had seen it kind of bottom out for a while, and we talked about how illogical that was when we knew that Willis was a project coming into the league based on his you know, coming from a smaller program and being somewhat raw and undeveloped at least as far as the passing skills. So yeah, I mean, it's nice to see him sort of reinvigorate his dynasty value and just his NFL value in general, because everyone was crapping on him after the Josh Dobbs thing last year, which was sort of sad to see. Bugs. Let's talk about Trey Lance because we never talk about trailers on this show, so he's obviously like at the top of my down list.
Speaker 1: You stole them from me.
Speaker 2: Too, Like I definitely was going to have Trey Lance on on the down list here, but you got them first.
Speaker 3: And it's just it's the weirdest thing in the world. Box because and I was talking about this with Chris Harris on his show yesterday we were talking a little dynasty and just how with most quarterbacks who fail to launch Zach Wilson, for instance, like you know all this like his value is there one moment and then it's gone, and it looks like the stock chart from uh, you know, the Dow Jones and the Great Crash. But like with Trey Lance, it's just been this slow, steady devaluation. And you know, the comparison I used was the stock chart for Radio Shack, where it's just been this slow descent into irrelevance.
Speaker 2: Basically, if you had to pick a date that it fell more, is it the date that he got hurt or like maybe that third game of brock Party where you just knew maybe they got something here with Party, which one hurt him more his own injury or Party being good the injury.
Speaker 3: Because I'm still not buying into Purty entirely. I mean, he picked on a string of bad defenses. We'll see about Purty. I mean maybe I have to come with, you know, an apology about like totally misjudging Party when he's an MVP candidate through week eight or something.
Speaker 2: But I'm still a whole NFL would have to you get in line on those letters. This is he still was mister irrelevant, So like you're not first or last on the people that overlook Brock Party.
Speaker 3: I do want to give Kyle Shanahan a shot of sodium pentathole and get an honest answer to what he thinks about Trey Lance, because it's just so strange that they would do what they did, move heaven and Earth to move up to the number three pick to get him and then just like not really give him his chance. You know, like he's had chances and then he got hurt. But you would think they would want to keep seeing more until they knew one way or the other. And maybe he is just terrible in pract although I don't, you know, get the impression from camp reports that he's just like a train wreck. But yeah, it's just we'll see. I still think there's a good chance he is starting for someone in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Is this the worst trade of all time?
Speaker 3: Oh? The forty nine ers trade to move up to number three? It has to be when you don't even give the guy a chance. I mean, like you could say it's it's the Bears moving up one spot to draft Mitch Trubisky. Ahead of Patrick Mahomes and Deshaun Watson that was that was pretty bad too, But the Lance deal is definitely up there.
Speaker 2: It's bad, especially with some of those guys that went immediately after him and some of the guys the picks that were used to you know, where they could have taken the guy, they could have Mica Parsons and they took Trey Lance, you know what I mean. Like, there's so much of that going around. It's tough. I mean, look, the Niners haven't not had success because of Trey Lance, so you at least have that. But you know, overall on a vacuum might have been one of the worst deals of all time. Before we move on here, the winner of the autograph Jackson Smith and jig But Jersey courtesy of Bettingpros dot Com is Scott Craigoro at Scotty mcfaller on the YouTube. Please get in touch with our customer support agents at mailbag at Fantasypros dot com with your mailing address and proof of your subscription to the Fantasy Pros YouTube channel and we'll get that jersey shipped out to you again. The winner Scott Gregoro at Scotty mcballer, congratulations. Our next giveaway is for a sign Josh Jacobs jersey courtesy of Betting Pros. All you need to do is subscribe to the Fantasy Pros YouTube channel right now, comment below on this video and that's it. We will be announcing a winner right here on our YouTube channel, so make sure to turn on those notifications so you can be alerted when new episodes are up. To claim your prize, Let's get into some running backs that are moving up the list here, PITSI and I think we both have two moving up, So let's start with the positives and give me your two.
Speaker 3: First, Damian Pierce and James Cook. And with Pierce names, yeah, with Pierce, it's not only did the Texans not spend any significant draft capital on a running back, they signed Devin Singletary and people thought, oh, this is the guy Damian Pierce is going to split work with the Singletary looks like just a pure handcuff now based on the way the Texans have been handling those two, so apparently they do see Damian Pierce as like a featured guy in Singletary as more just the change of pace. Straight back up, guys, So that's really encouraging. I think we've agreed that we liked what we saw from Pierce in year one. Maybe he hit the wall a little bit after, you know, Dan maullen kind of used him in that weird platoon role at Florida, and really he hadn't gotten the sort of work he was getting with the Texans. Not surprised he ran out of gas at the end of the season, but still thumbs up for him. Clear runway for a year two left off, I think. And James Cook, it's just I think we knew he was going to be the primary third down back for Buffalo, but we didn't know what sort of percentage of early down work he was going to get. And now it looks like he's going to be the primary early down guy too, and not the sole early down guy. I think we know that we're going to see a good bit of either Damien Harris or Latavius Murray or both on early downs. But it just seems like James Cook is going to be on the field quite a bit for Buffalo this year. And you know, like in redraft, he's going in in RB two range now like low end RB two range, and I think like for Dynasty startups, he should probably be what around twenty twenty one or something like that, So yeah, the good trajectory for him.
Speaker 2: I believe James Cook moved up more than anybody else on my list, So once again, you stinne me by getting By getting your list up first, you got two players I definitely wanted. I wanted to put Trey Lance on there and James Cook on my list because for me coming into this season and you know, them adding Damien Harris to look like, okay, well, Damien Harris is just the replacement for Singletary who was a two hundred touch guy last year, right, And Damian Harris had that big game of Buffalo and the weather and all that stuff. So it's like the Bills were watching that and saw, all right, this could be our guy in the future when he comes up.
Speaker 1: So I like that.
Speaker 2: But the thing that really started turning me on to James Cook was like his first interview in mini camp or training camp. I can't remember which one it was, but he said, obviously I'm the number one. I didn't really feel like it came from arrogance. I felt like that's a guy that's been made some promises, and it's pretty clear that he was right and he is going to be the you know three down back. I feel like to start in Harris or Murray. They're kind of closer than either one of them. Are two cook in terms of workload, it seems like from Buffalo, I'm not Damian Pierce. Look, I love Damian Pierce. I have him as an RB two. I'm a little bit lower than his ECR I believe right now it's seventeen, so I'm a little bit lower than that. Still in the RB two area, though I still hold out, like, let me see him get through a season healthy, because he came out with three hundred and seventy four touches in college somewhere in that neighborhood, and then he had like two hundred and fifty touches last year and broke down, you know what I mean. So I want to see him do it first before I really really buy into Peers.
Speaker 1: But in terms of skill, he's way ahead of Singletary. It's not close.
Speaker 2: So I do like Damian Pierce as well, the two guys that moved up my list the most. Then we'll get into some droppers at the throwing back position.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: Isaiah Pacheco and Tank Bigsby were my big movers here. Now pa Checko, you know, look, I know he's been hurt, and I know that he has not been seen in any preseason games, and he hasn't even been practicing in pads yet at all, and he had offseason surgery, so that should probably lower him in a lot of people's eyes. But what I saw was, look, you resign McKinnon. You don't go out of your way to get someone else, a veteran that can come in and do something. So either the Chiefs really really trust Clyde Edwards Hilaire or generic Prince, which I don't think you can trust an undrafted free agent rookie or a guy that has been a bust so far. So I think they're babying Pacheco. I think they have been the whole offseason. They waited probably too long for him to have these surgeries.
Speaker 1: But he's good to go. He might play in the preseason game this week. I think he's going to be a.
Speaker 2: Huge part of that offense. And he only caught thirteen balls last year, and everything you hear in practice is he's catching everything. He's running all these different routes, He looks fast, and he's giving one hundred percent on every snap. I think the Chiefs still love him. I think he's going to be a primary focus of that team. Even though he's been banged up and we haven't seen a lot of them, the reports have still all been positive. So I'm still in on Pacheco. Your thoughts on Pachecko? Should I move him up or are you kind of liking that I'm gonna leave him where I have him because he's been banged up?
Speaker 3: Is this the part of the show we edited out Bogs after the Chiefs trade for Jonathan Taylor in a few hours.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that amazing.
Speaker 2: Well Pachecko would go to the Cults in that deal, so I think you probably have to.
Speaker 3: The Chiefs could right the wrong that they committed a couple of years ago, drafting Clyde Edwards Hilaire over Jonathan Taylor, which I want.
Speaker 1: At in Miami pretty bad, that's my good. Yeah?
Speaker 3: See so, yeah, I mean I agree with you that the Chiefs did not go out and look at all the ample opportunity teams have had to sign. My god, these guys have been out on UH as free agents forever. Like Hunt or excuse me not Hunt. But Zeke finally came off the market, Dalvin Cook finally came off the market. But four, Netta and Hunter are still out there. I mean, these guys were out there forever, and the Chiefs just turn up their noses at these guys. So yes, I agree that it's encouraging.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm just I'm big on put Checko. Maybe it'll come back to bite me, but that's my guy right there. I'm very very excited about him. Before we move on to my next and I have two more running backs. I don't know why I thought I only had two. I have three running backs total here.
Speaker 1: But before we move on.
Speaker 2: By now, most of you probably heard of Reality Sports Online, the powerful fantasy sports platform where owners get to build and manage their fantasy team like an NFL general manager. But the question is, have you tried it? It's time to go see what all the buzz in the dynasty community is about. Free agency, multi year contracts or rookie draft, multi team trades, franchise tags, contract extensions, first round rookie options, automated contracts and salary cap functionality, and much much more. Think it sounds complicated.
Speaker 1: It is not.
Speaker 2: The best thing about Reality Sports Online Fantasy Front Office is that it doesn't take any more time than a standard league.
Speaker 1: It just requires more strategy.
Speaker 2: Think you're among the f fantasy elite, Well, this is the platform to test your metal.
Speaker 1: Still not sure?
Speaker 2: You can test out your general manager skills for fr double lee free in a mock. If you like what you see, use the promo code Fantasy Pros receiving ten percent discount on your team or lead Today Fantasy just got real at Reality sportsonline dot Com. My second and third running backs that I am moving up here, FITZI I mean Tank Bigsby is one, and I moved him up, but I'm still, you know, right around ECR and Roshan, who I love. I moved up and I'm still below ECR on him. They're ECRs right here, thirty six and forty nine. I'm just slightly ahead, or excuse me, thirty nine and thirty six. I'm just slightly ahead on Bigsby and slightly below on Roshan. But both these guys are you know. Tank went into a situation where there was no way he had a shot to win the number one job, and if Etn wasn't there and we knew what he had and he was already good. Tank would have run away with this job. I feel like if they were both drafted in the same class or something, because everything I read, from coach interviews to position coaches, to beat writers to fans, everybody loves Tank Bixby and I like him, But to me, he is a one two first second down thumper change a pace sky and Travis Etn is unbelievably skilled. So I think I probably wasn't high enough on Tank coming in, and he has kind of cleared the pathway here, and if anything happens to Etn, this would be a three down back for this team, So I think he definitely had to move up into that RB three territory For me, where are you at on Tank, FITZI.
Speaker 3: That's about it, similar to what you similar to the way you see in Bogs in that I didn't really think all that much of him and thought, you know, like he can force himself into some sort of role. Now it's clear he's going to force himself into some sort of role and could be a really valuable handcuff if anything happened to Etn, And it's possible. I mean this is more of a oh, I won't say more of a fifty to fifty because we're going to see some Jamichael Hasty two on passing downs. But like it, Bigsby has made me reevaluate the way I see Travis ETN. Like my view of ETN has definitely declined just because of Bigsby's presence. And you know, I have heard Mike Dempsey, you know, the serious XM Fantasy channel mainstay who also does Jaguars preseason games, and he had told me that he was backing off on ETN because of how Bigsby has been playing in Jaguars camp. So yeah, yeah, and talk to me about Rochean.
Speaker 2: Well, Rochan for me, like I didn't feel like I was low on him. I felt like I was higher on him. Obviously I watched him more than most people do because I saw every single one of his college football games.
Speaker 1: I'm in Texas fan, so.
Speaker 2: But for me, it was Okay, you come into the situation where and I still think, you know, Khalil Herbert is the number one guy there, and it's not really a question. But Deontay Foreman, you know, I love Deontay Foreman. I also watched every single one of his games at Texas, right. I saw his fifty five carries against Kansas and a loss in the first game Texas lost to Kansas like eighty years, you know. But he was a thumper, but he tore his achilles and it took him really two years to return from that and become a good player again. And he kind of re solidified himself with Carolina last year and had a great season. He goes over to Chicago where there's a chance, and then they draft Rochan, and Rochean can be seen as maybe a special teamer because he gives one hundred and fifty percent every single snap, like you were getting all of Rochan every single play, which is why the Bears drafted him. But it's also made him move past form. And I don't know that Foreman has looked bad, but Rochan has looked awesome. He's looked ahead of his years in pass protection and he is definitely a closer. So I think you have your role set in Chicago and Rochean is definitely the two behind Herbert, and I think it might be a one A and one B by the end of the season because Herbert's great and He is definitely a thumper, but he he is not good in pass protection, and I think Rochan could take a lot of those third down snaps just because he's better in protection and he can catch the ball. Oneen't has to do a lot of that in Texas. That was more Bjeon's role. But Rochan is the guy here and he could easily after the season be the number one back for Chicago. So I do think you need to be invested. I think other people are still way more hot or way higher on Rochan, So my opinion has moved higher, but I can't even get him up to ecr here, which surprised me a little bit.
Speaker 1: So what's your take on Rochan here, FITZI, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, I guess I'm not viewing him too differently than I was a few months ago. Boggs, I like him. I'm pro Rochean, but I thought it was going to be a messy three way committee and now maybe things are more clearly defined than I thought they were going to be with Herbert at the top. But yes, kind of unexpected. The Rochean does seem to have pushed his way past Foreman on the depth chart. At least it seems that way. So yeah, I guess I just didn't expect it to be so clear who was one, who was two, who was three? And you know, but he's still two. So I don't know how valuable he's going to be this year, but like I do like him for the future, Like I think he was a worthy you know, we were seeing Rochean go third round typically in super flex dynasty rookie drafts, and I think he was worth that price.
Speaker 2: So your running backs that are moving down a way more interesting than mind. So I'll just burn through mine pretty quick.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: My losers this offseason are Dalvin Cook and Joe Mixon, and I don't think that's a shock to anybody. You know, I'm a three year window guy. And so until Cook got cut, because it seemed like he was gonna get cut way earlier than he actually did. It seemed like maybe they had worked through some stuff and he was gonna stay. He was still a three hundred touch guy with Minnesota, and there was no reason to expect him not to do that. If should he have stayed, he obviously didn't even went to New York, where they have Breeze Hall and good depth at that position. So he was the farthest mover I think of anybody on my list after getting cut by the Vikings. Joe Mixon at the opposite end, seemed like he would get cut and then didn't had his off field stuff, so maybe there was still a chance for him to get cut. And then they said, well, we're not gonna cut him, but he has to restructure, and he did so he jumped through more hoops to stay on a good team in Cincinnati. But I think the writing is kind of on the wall. This is it for Joe Mixon in SINCI, So you're getting what you can from him and then watching him right off into the sunset to be the backup somewhere next year. So you know, I thought, maybe let's maybe since he would restructure and extend, they didn't do any of that. He's obviously not in their plans beyond this season, and I think we'll see a decent amount of Chris Evans and Chase Brown as well, because Mixon is you know, he's he's aging. I feel like you can see it more with him than other guys, but boring ones fits. I mean, are you thinking the same with those guys?
Speaker 3: Nothing to add about Dalvin Cook. Yes, and it's funny Joe Mixon bogs. I think Joe Mixon should probably end up being one of the most frequently traded players in dynasty leagues over the next month and a half because he is clearly a win now guy. And if anyone who's in rebuild mode has Joe Nixon, Joe Mixon get rid of him for a second round pick next year, which I think is probably fair value. You're not going to get a first for him, but you should be able to get a second in next year is very strong rookie draft, and like Mixon does have one year where the outlook is really good, he's going to be the primary ball carrier for the Bengals, should be you know, twelve hundred plus yards from scrimmage. But then next year he is going to be in the same situation Dalvin Cook and Ezekiel Elliott and some of these other guys were this year, he's going to be looking for a job where he is going to be a committee guy somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, the running back market is dried up. Teams aren't going out and signing even decent names. They would rather go with the cheaper option. So you know, it's just tough out there for an old man like Joe Mixon. Now, Mixing could end up in Philly. You know, maybe Swift doesn't work out and Gainwell gets hurt again and Rashan Penning's always hurt and they go, screw it, Let's just give someone a contract and they go with Mixing. That would be a good spot for him, but it's more likely he ends up, you know, with Vegas behind Josh Jacobs or something, you know what I mean, like just a weird spot somewhere, like cook is behind Breesault.
Speaker 1: So who are you?
Speaker 2: You're running backs that are moving down or way more interesting than mind, So why don't you go through them here?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean they're big names, but Ramondre Stevens and it's it's just simply the fact that I think there was some optimism that maybe he was just the one other Patriots running back besides Corey Dillon who they might view as an actual like Bell Cow lead guy. And no, it turns out not with Ezekiel Elliott. So that's it. With Stevenson, just the fact still a really good player. You know, I'm always a big fan of those big, sturdy guys with nimble feet, bogs and yeah, like it's not like he has lost all dynasty value, but he's just not going to be a Bell Coow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I got that's kind of where I was with Ramondre going into the season. So I didn't move him too much, but you just knew, you look at Pierre Strong as not going in as the number two. They're going to bring in somebody, and they interviewed everyone. They tried James Robinson and ended up cutting him, like the writing was on the wall. So, yeah, Stevenson didn't move from me, but it's the same outlook that I had for him him and it ended up happening.
Speaker 1: Who's number two?
Speaker 3: And then JK. Dobbins bugs just like a weird you know, like I wanted to be optimistic. Well I don't know if I wanted to be because I actually wasn't as far as my rankings. But you know, like after he had the cleanup surgery last year, he came back and he was good. At the end of the regular season, he was good, But then he's back on Pop early in camp, like what's going on with that? Then he's also doing this weird like quasi holdout thing, like when he hasn't actually like held up over a full season and done anything for the Ravens, Like, what are you doing, dude? You have no leverage whatsoever? Like if if.
Speaker 2: Jonathande man he had some smack talking about the team after the playoff loss too, Like, I don't know, man, he may have a little bit of an attitude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if guys like Josh Jacobs and Jonathan Taylor and Austin Eckler don't have any leverage, what makes you think you have any leverage a guy who actually, you know, has achieved a frack of what those dudes have. So yeah, and then just I don't know, like so yeah, just does not seem I don't know how he's going to fit into the Todd Munkin offense. It's just like he's not really a guy I want on any of my rosters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that could be a team definitely looking for a guy or a guy like Mitchell could make an impact because they put together a track team and he's super super fast. He's speedy, speedy, little running back a lot like Devin a Chain. So I would like to see that if that would work out there Before we move on here. Let me just tell you, guys, to unlock a whole year of Fantasy Pros Premium for free, fruble e. Head to Fantasypros dot com slash Sleeper to find out and see if you're eligible. Only new depositors to Sleeper who aren't already premium subscribers to Fantasy Pros are eligible for this offer. If you're eligible, then claiming the offers easy. Just download the Sleeper mobile app, click on the walled icon, enter the promo code fp sub fpsub and to positive twenty dollars to get a free one month subscription. Make picks in the app with your deposit will get you eleven additional months of premium for free. This is the easiest and best way to gain access to one hundred and eight bucks worth of expert advice, advanced tools and exclusive analysis. Act now and head to Fantasypros dot com slash Sleeper to get the fantasy advantage that you deserve. All right, let's move over to the whiteouts here that are moving up and down. Fitzy, I only have one. I'll just go ahead and knock mine out here because you have a couple, and then we both have I have three guys that I am actually moving down. I found it hard to move guys lower on my wide receiver list or higher. I mean, because there's so much skill at this position. I find it to be deep. There's a lot of guys that are very low that I think could end up being very high at the end of the season. Obviously, a guy that we talked about in Jalen Hyatt, if he takes over a number one job, could definitely do that. But the guy that I think moved up the most on my list from putting this together was Jaden Reid, who you mentioned with the Packers. And you know, from the outside looking in, it's like, okay, well the number one job is up for grabs here in Green Bay, and I thought, that's definitely going to Christian Watson, as you mentioned, potential superstar here for this kid. I mean, you know, he has a couple issues with drops, but he is wide open. If he cleans that up, I mean, he is going to be a burner. I love watching Christian Watson. Dobbs is a downfield threat. I think that is most of his game. I wouldn't call him a one trick pony, but I would say he does that one trick better than any of his other tricks. So I think he's a deep shot guy. He's going to have boom and bust games. They're going to be annoying, you know. So you're looking for a possession guy, Well, it's going to be between Luke Muskrave, a guy that I love, and Jayden Reid, a guy that I liked coming out. But Reid has been so impressive he's going to be on the field so much. You also have Tucker Craft. I think that there is a decent chance that Jayden Reid becomes maybe not the number one target, but the guy who gets the most targets. Because he's working over the middle, he can kind of be a safety blanket to a young QB, a first year starter in Jordan Love. So I think there's a lot of potential for Jadan Reid, and some of these other rookies have not been impressing. I'll mention one when we get there, And he's moved past a bunch of guys on my list. So even when I found it hard to move guys up or down on my list, I kind of found it easier to move them down.
Speaker 1: But Jayden Reeve is one of those big movers for me.
Speaker 2: So obviously I'm pushing my chips in for him and trying to get him at the end of you know, even read drafts, trying to get him at the end of there. He's going to come way higher in a rookie draft or a dynasty draft. But I'm kind of I'm more in on Jayden Reid now than I was two months ago.
Speaker 1: So your thoughts on.
Speaker 3: Red Day two draft capital He has been everything they hoped he would be. He is, unquestionably there's starting slot receiver. And while maybe he comes off the field in two receiver sets at least early on, it's still gonna be seventy percent three wide receiver sets at least I would think for the Packers. So he's gonna be on the field a lot. I do think he has a chance to make a pretty significant impact now. And yeah, he looks like a really good asset to have on your dynasty team going forward.
Speaker 2: Begrudgingly, you have one of my favorite guys on here. Again, getting to the list first gets you access. But who are your two wide receivers that have moved up the most for you?
Speaker 3: Do I have to oh, yeah, I do have two d Flowers and sky Moore Bogs and day Flowers. We also talked about him. I mean, I think he has a chance to be the Ravens best receiver from the jump. He is generating incredible buzz in training camp. Lamar Jackson is nicknamed in joy Stick. We saw him have a touchdown on a sweet little catch.
Speaker 1: And on Monday night, O, my god.
Speaker 3: He's he's so good after the catch box and he's like like he's just really quick and hard to cover, and he's like Johan Dotson and that he punches well above his weight and contested catches. This guy's gonna be a lot of fun. Like I'm excited about him. And now, like there's no question if I were redoing and some people are doing their rookie drafts now this time of year, there's no question I'd take him ahead of Quentin Johnson, and I think I take I take him ahead of Addison too, because Addison, like the thing that scared me about Addison where his testing numbers kind of sucked, but like the production was there and at Pittsburgh he was an absolute monster.
Speaker 2: But now, like I'm talking about Filmikoff Award winner for Yeah Yeah.
Speaker 3: But like It wasn't like the film on Day was bad either.
Speaker 2: No, it was amazing.
Speaker 3: But like I I had decided on you know, the way I wound up ordering it was like I'd added ahead of Johnston and Flowers, and I was kind of like splitting the difference on Flowers, and like, I think I took Quenton over Flowers in one draft, Flowers over Quenton in one rookie draft. Now I would order it Flowers, Addison Quenton.
Speaker 2: Well, I have three guys moving down, and Quenton is one of those guys, So I'll just go ahead and get him out of the way here because we're talking about him here. And look, guy keeps dropping the ball. Keenan Allen and Mike Williams are healthy. Eckler's still possible to lead that team in targets. Everett didn't get cut who we all thought he would. Josh Palmer also looks really good in camp. So like Quentin Johnson is definitely I have three white outs that are moving down my list, he is definitely one of them. So in Zay Flowers, I mean, so you take Zay Flowers over Sean Bateman, then you would say, huh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, in Dynasty for sure, anything ever redraft right now, mm hmm, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: So that was I know, I got a lot of flak on my Bateman hate here, which I don't even hate Bateman. I just don't like to see situation for him. Get him out of Baltimore, and I think I like him way more. But sky Moore also, I mean, Za Flowers was my guy. You know, obviously I liked him coming out of Boston College. It's one of those guys. I love it when a guy ag Dillon did this at the same college too. I love it when everyone on the defense knows where the ball is going, it still goes to that guy and he still has a great game. That was a lot of what my love for Kenneth Walker as well is. You know, everybody in the stadium knows Kenneth Walker's getting the ball and they still can't stop him.
Speaker 1: And that was Zay Flowers for Boston College.
Speaker 2: But your second wide receiver, who I not big grudgingly because I do like this guy, but I've had so many bets with Debro against him that I have to admit this guy moved up my board as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's sky Moore has been running with the Chiefs first team throughout training camp, and it seems like he is even though like Rashi Rice and Justin Ross have generated a lot of positive buzz, like Sky is the one who is clearly going to be on the field two receiver sets, like there's no question about that. And you know, something Matt Harmon of Yahoo said the other day made a lot of sense. He noted that while we have kind of thought of Sky as being a slot receiver, last year, he actually lined up outside about half the time and in the slot about forty two percent of the time, and then like in the backfield eight percent of the time. So he was really playing multiple wide receiver positions for the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: Trying to find something for him last.
Speaker 3: Year, Yeah, or they just wanted him to learn and be versatile bogs And like I can imagine for a guy coming out of the MAC Conference, his head was probably swimming with all of that. But maybe while it prevented him from grasping everything and firing as a rookie, maybe that's going to help him in the long run because now he's got versatility, he knows how to play these different positions. If he has to, he can line up outside in the slot wherever. Yeah, so I'm I do buy Uh you know, even though in this era we've gotten used to seeing rookie wide receivers pop in year one, it didn't happen for Sky, So you know we're wondering like, oh, did we just misread this guy. Maybe not, there's a plausible reason why he didn't pop last year and why he might pop in your.
Speaker 2: Two post hype sleeper. Yes, sir, right, that's what we love to see. Uh yeah, I mean Sky Moore is fantastic, and I think he's gonna hease this the slot role.
Speaker 1: And look, you have his counterpart.
Speaker 2: As part of your wide receivers that are moving down the list. So talk a little bit about Kadarius Tony move.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's he's the only receiver on my down list box and how can you not put him there? Man? And I was I was even ready, as you know, to buy back into this guy. And just like that, I keep bringing up the stat about how he's been targeted on seventeen point three percent of all his snaps in the NFL so far, and justin Jefferson was only targeted on seventeen point one last year and led the NFL on targets. But then Kadarius Tony, who has already injured every body part possible in the first two years, on the very first day of training camp, goes and hurts his knee and has to get like this meniscus tramp and it's like, dude, And and that was part of the thing, Bogs. We wanted to see him in get a full training camp in with the mad scientist Andy Reid cooking up ways to use him and get him on the same you know, get him in sync with Patrick Mahomes, and he loses all of training camp.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So now like I just I'm out, man, I just like I can't do this with I've still got him on enough Dynasty teams, like I've been collecting shares that's gonna.
Speaker 1: Like still in yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 3: It's gonna take me like four years to divest myself, Bogs. But so I'm still gonna have shares, but like I'm not acquiring anymore at this point.
Speaker 2: Well you know what, the yeah, you won't have him for four years on any of those teams, or you'll have him on all those teams, Like it's gonna be one or the other for him for sure. My guys that are moving down are guys that I was extremely high on coming into the NFL. And I still like these guys I feel like more than most people do. Maybe not the second guy, Well, well let's just start with him, because it's kind of the same deal as Kadarius Tony. For me, it's Traylon Burks, who I still really like the skill set, but we know the offense is all Derek Henry first, and that's probably I would assume under Vrabel as long as he's in Tennessee, you're probably gonna see a run first offense. He's a defensive guy. He played under Belichick forever you know who. They are always a run first team, so I think he's going to stick to that. So Burke's, you know, also being pushed to the number two spot behind Hopkins and now getting hurt again. I mean he was hurt. He came into camp out of shape last year. Then he was hurt the entire season pretty much or playing GIMPI or question or whatever. And now you get him in camp, he starts to look good, he hears some positive vibe about him, and now he's hurt again. Is this just a dude that is going to be constantly kind of injured, like Mike Williams, you know what I mean, like Corey Davis was before he unexpectedly retired at twenty eight or whatever. You know, Like, is he going to be one of those guys that's just constantly banged up and you see flashes, but you never see him do it. So that's a guy that has moved down my list. And the other guy, I know, you'll be really surprised, maybe to hear everyone should be surprised, is Jamison Williams, who now, look, it's not surprised that I moved him down because I was higher than anyone else in the world. I feel like on Jamison Williams coming in, but and the suspension doesn't bother me at all. I do not care about the suspension, Like you know, I think that's a young man making a dumb mistake. And we've all been there, so I'm not going to knock him for that. It sucks at six games, but you know, hurt coming into the NFL didn't look quite one hundred percent last year. Maybe they, you know, moved him up a little bit too fast, and now he's hurt again and going to misrest of the preseason. You know, the old scouting trope, availability is the best ability, and Jamison just doesn't have it. So your thoughts on Jamison Williams here, Fitzie, I.
Speaker 3: Am a little worried that he is maybe gonna be a chronically injured guy, Bogs. That's starting to maybe feel like that. Plus, like I do worry a little bit about the gambling thing. You might be kind of a knucklehead. And we've he's not the like we've seen him in interviews. He's not exactly like the warmest, fuzziest dude either. Like he's a little edgy. He's got an edge. Yeah, and like you know, edgy and injury prone is not a good combination. I don't know, just yeah, and just quick reactions on the other two. Quinton, like we talked about it with Matt Waldman last year. How he Waldman was like really worried about Quinton's catching technique and maybe we're seeing why now.
Speaker 1: So yes, yeah, he drops generally, don't bother me.
Speaker 2: I'll say that that because Deontay drops the ball million times, you know, and there's wide receivers that dropped the ball more than Deontay too, which is like every time he drops it, it's in a critical situation on nationally televice game like that is when Deontay loves to drop the ball the most, but uh, in this scenario, it does because it is affecting where he is on the depth chart. You know, if if a great wide receiver drops the ball, nobody cares. He's going to be back on the field the next play. If you drop the ball in your third and there's Josh Palmer sitting right behind you, and you have four other options that catch the ball better than you, Hub's not going to go back to you. Better catch that ball. So that that is what has bothered.
Speaker 3: Me about and trailing Berg's Like the injuries are you know, the accumulating injuries are a concern for sure, but I'm not.
Speaker 2: Otherwise, I'm not being in shape and a hard ass coach like fray Ball is just yeah, you don't get any leeway with him.
Speaker 3: I'm more concerned about the injuries than what Hopkins is going to do to him. Because I was worried and Thorne Eistraman and I have talked about this, how we we worried that maybe Burks would have been miscast as like this alpha receiver, this go to guy, Like, that's not really what he's about. It's like kind of use him the way he was used at Arkansas scheme. Touches to him close to the line of scrimmage and let him like deboing havoc with the ball in his hands. Yeah he is he is Deebo.
Speaker 2: Like, Yeah, he could be that, but you have to be on the field to be Deebo Like. So we have one more dropper here. It's the only tight end that we have. And this is your guys, tell me about him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Greg Dolsic and this one kind of it's weird bugs because like we last year after he was hurt and basically missed all of training camp or most of training camp, nearly all of training camp, and but then he comes in a few weeks into the season and was like good right away and like a factor. And that spoke really well of a guy who has a rookie basically missed his entire training camp and still came in and made an impact right away. So everyone thought it was going to be a positive Trajet year two. And then Sean Payton brings in Adam Troutman and Adam Troutman is now playing ahead of Greg Dulcage, so it looks like Dlsin is gonna be a part time tight end, which is not all we want to see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I'm with you on that.
Speaker 2: And I was always a little worried, like when when Peyton brought in Adam Troutman, It's like, oh, you know, maybe we should be worried about some wide receivers because he brought in Marcuz Callaway too. It's like this this hard headed. You know, these are my guys and they will have a role. So yeah, I mean I worry about him as well. So, uh, that is it for us on this week's show. Next week you just mentioned Thor, We're gonna have Thor on the show to take a look at the upcoming draft. This is the last show of the season for us because we we go on hiatus during the regular season, so one more show to go, FITZI. So I'm yeah sad, but yeah, it's gonna be It's gonna be a really fun one to go out on for sure.
Speaker 3: Definitely people are going to want to listen to that one because next year's class it is looking like a bumper crop and thor is gonna have some.
Speaker 2: Thoughts, so absolutely it's gonna be a lot of fun, so look forward to that. Remember you can follow us on Twitter at bog and sports for myself at fits Underscore, f F for FITZI, and we will see you guys next week.
Speaker 1: Take it easy, everybody.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Dynasty Football Podcast.
Speaker 2: Follow us on Twitter and Instagram at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros.