Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what y'all don't know y'all at all?
Speaker 3: Given them.
Speaker 2: Black all bu bus things and they listening.
Speaker 4: To to.
Speaker 5: I don't joy Joy.
Speaker 3: You love you.
Speaker 4: Know you gotta turn.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: To turn them out, turn the probably got to turn mouth, turn a wad of the money cap, Look mad me, come.
Speaker 6: Come out?
Speaker 7: You think that? Uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody.
Speaker 8: You are listening to the voice one and only Steve Harvey got a radio show. Come on, y'all. I said that a little bit wrong this morning. But I'm tired. I just came out to gym. I'm a little out of sorts right now, but it's okay. I'll pull it together. But let me tell you something, man, I got a clear cut message for you today. I really do you know. As I've gotten older, I've began to take some supplements. And supplements are to help your body in things that it doesn't produce as much as it used to. Supplements are designed to help you replenish what's been depleted in your body as supplements. Now, now, people, I can tell you can speak a lot more aggressively and a lot more knowledgeable on this subject, but just giving you just a brief overview of my.
Speaker 7: Understanding of it.
Speaker 8: Now, if you've been living your life for a while, supplements are necessary for most of us now. Also, if you've been living your life for a while spiritually, you may need some supplements because you've just been at it for a while. You done got wolled down a little bit. You're tied. Some people around you ain't changing. Some people around you draining. It's just life just keeps on coming. Life don't ever get no easier. It just you become more knowledgeable about how to handle it.
Speaker 7: It does not get any either easier.
Speaker 8: You continue to lose love ones, you continue to have to confront the challenges. It's just that over course of time you become experienced and you can handle them better. But life don't get no easier. But spiritually you get a little bit worn down. Well, you need some spiritual supplements too. And I'm just gonna flat out tell you, the more God that you can replenish yourself with, the higher the dosage of God that you are willing to put into your spiritual self, the possibilities then become limitless. You actually have the ability to make a conscious decision to supplement your body, and you have a conscious decision to supplement your spirit. You can do both. So what I did was I could just tell you what I did. I was taking all these supplements. I started taking supplements when I was about forty five. I think that's when I began. I was thinking about it one day and I just went, wow, Man. I started talking to some knowledgeable people. I found out I needed these things. But then spiritually, man, I started supplementing myself too. I started praying some more. I started trying to gain a little bit more knowledge and wisdom and understanding from scriptures, and just try to make sense of all of it, you know, just make a little bit more sense out of my life, make sure that I was on the right path. As matter of fact, get on the right path, find out my real purpose and my mission in life. Nobody can do that for you. That's something that you have to want to do. But I started supplementing my spiritual side of my life and supplementing my body. Now I happen to be right now about in the best shape I've ever been in. Technically, I can assure you though I am in the best shape spiritually, I have ever been in.
Speaker 7: Now my body has looked better, it really has. I mean, come on.
Speaker 8: Now, and where I am in life, at the stage with the years I've been walking this earth, Man, I'm cool, but spiritually I'm in the best shape I've ever been in. And what has done for me, y'all is it's gave me a peace and of calmness. You know it used to be, man, I used to fight so hard against people who attack me. Now, Man, it ain't that serious to me because now I have a full understanding that if I come under attack, that God is with me, because that's a promise he made.
Speaker 7: That's Isaiah fifty four seventeen.
Speaker 8: That's any weapon formed to gainst you, any weapon formed against you shall not prosper.
Speaker 7: You can't. You can't come and get me.
Speaker 8: I'm not here for you to take down because you didn't put me here. So why would I feel a person bringing me down when they're not the reason that I'm here. So when you attack me, you have to be careful because I ain't ever by myself. I formed a relationship with the most high that I can rely on for protection, for coverage, and for peace. A lot of times when things used to stress me out how to run this, how to handle this, how to deal with that. You know, fame is rough man, and then you put that together with some business, and you put that together with your family.
Speaker 7: You got a lot of stuff you're trying to tend to.
Speaker 8: I have a peace of mind about it now because I have someone who provides me with a sense of understanding and calmness that lets me know that this too shall pass. That it ain't just a saying that I heard old people say that. It ain't just something my mama used to tell me. It's something that can really happen. Once you get in understanding, this too shall pass. This is just another piece of life that you are now better equipped to handle.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you what's done for me.
Speaker 8: Millions of people out there hear me, man has done the same thing for them. I'm telling it new to some people, but it's some people that show enough understand what I'm saying. And then if you if you have known this but kind of forgot it, it's time for some supplements.
Speaker 7: So when you get.
Speaker 8: Like that, and now you find yourself in a situation with a disease or something, you gotta do something. Nah, you gotta start juicing all your greens. You gotta start detoxing your body. You gotta start purifying the system. See, the human body has always had a way to repair itself if you just give it a chance. Your mind has always had a chance to repair itself if you give it a chance. And your spirit always has a chance to repair itself, if you give it a chance. It's the only way I can maintain at this level, and it's the only way I have any.
Speaker 7: Chance of going further.
Speaker 8: I have to increase my dosage of spiritual supplements. I got to talk to God a little bit more. I got to pray a little bit more. I got to understand his word a little bit more. That's all I'm telling you. Man, If you do that, if you just pray more, if you just studied a little bit more, Man, just try to get and understanding, ask him to help you understand. It will open up the possibilities of your life into a realm you never could have imagined.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you that's real.
Speaker 9: Okay, you're listening morning show.
Speaker 7: Ladies and gentlemen. Oh me, oh my, I don't know how to say it to you, but let me try to put it to you. This way a lord, A lord, he hurt.
Speaker 6: My cry.
Speaker 7: Y'all think I'm a more.
Speaker 8: But I was watching the video the other day and there was an old church online, an old church, and I guess the organ player hadn't come in, and they was doing devotion before it started. And boy, let me tell you something, I kind of wish we could get back to that just a little bit, not long, but just a little bit. I'd like to go to a church where they still open with devotions, no music, and one old person that has recently recently run away and opens the service, because boy, don't nobody do it like them?
Speaker 10: Old peace? Ah?
Speaker 11: Whoa sounds like my lord?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: At the background, ladies and gentlemen, this is Steve Harbin, Martin Show, Sheldon Starberry, callin Parrell, Mississippi, Monica, Junior Government name Killspath and the legend that is nephew Tommy, Ladies and gentlemen, I am here and me one and owner. Somebody asked me the other day, they said, man, I ain't just gonna call yourself to one and only.
Speaker 7: I said, I am no.
Speaker 12: You gonna want Steve Hardy, You only want fact said, well, you gotta know you ain't ran to yourself.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've never met me before, and I'm just all I'm saying, is I am the one? I said, Hey, man, do you know you could just say you're the one and only?
Speaker 7: Yes, I said, Bro, you're free to say that. But but what you mad at me?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 7: Because I know I am?
Speaker 8: I said, brother, let's put your fingerprints on people piece of paper and put them see if you're not. I'm telling you just wanted me and I just like your friend. Come on, everybody is the one and only? Now if you don't want to say it, that's your You can say that too, though.
Speaker 7: Man, he's just that tode man like you just gonna say you just the one and only?
Speaker 3: Yah?
Speaker 6: Had he clearly didn't like Yeah, yeah he.
Speaker 7: Was hey, yeah, just just like rolling Mard. I will tell y'all.
Speaker 8: Right at Sid's golf tournament this weekend. I have a story for y'all, and I'm going public because heater already with public.
Speaker 6: All right, okay, well, welcome back, Steve.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 13: Coming up in thirty two minutes after the hour. We're so glad to have Steve back. But the nephew is here right now. Uh to run that prank back when we come back right after this. Yeah, y'all you're listening Morning show. It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back. What you got for his neft today?
Speaker 14: I got your wife's doctor. Your wife's doctor, you know, yeah, this is I am. Your wife's gone to collegists, and I thought I might give you a call. Wow, yeah, yeah, because you know, because you know, you know, me and you were the only ones, you know, Wow, your wife's doctor. Let's go, cat, come on, that's right stupid.
Speaker 3: On Friday, mo, Hello, Hello, I'm trying to get Andrea. Please. Who's calling? This is doctor Hendricks. Oh yeah, yeah, I got how you doing, doc? Are you doing? I'm all right, she's not she's not in right now. I won't leave a message something. Uh yeah, Libra messages that you know, she came in. She had an appointment this morning, right right, right, right right? Everything, okay, everything's good. Everything's good. You know I've been Andrew's gone to colleges for quite some time now, so yeah, yeah, I know, right right right, Okay, Well listen, ken, So she's able to get back in tomorrow. I need to get one more good look at her one more good looks everything. Okay, I just want to check a few things. You know. If I get one more good look, a good look at her, I think I'll be fine. What don't y'all do this like once? Uh once or twice a year and you wanted to come right back? Is everything? Okay? Now you can tell me nice everything. I ain't with my wife? Uh yeah, Greg? Right, yeah, what's up? Talk to me? You know I'm not I'm not proud to tell tell anyone what's going on with it. And there's nothing really serious going on. Okay, so you can relax on that part. But I just want to get one more good look at her, just to be sure, one more good looks for what? Doc? If nothing serious going on? Well, I think uh, I think what, Well, she'll be fine, She'll be fine, She'll be fine. Greg. Hey, man, off the record, I'll tell you something man that uh and I don't really you know, talk like this, but off the record, man, you you and I Man, we'd be uh. We're the only ones, aren't we? You and I. We're the only ones. Aren't we the only ones? What talking about? What are you saying? Well? You know, we're the only ones that've seen it? You know? Oh what what? What are you saying? Just just stating that, you know, off the record, you and I that were the we're the only ones. We know, we're the only ones. What what do you?
Speaker 7: What do you?
Speaker 3: What are you saying? I'm not understanding you. What are you saying? We are the only ones? What? Well? Well, we have you and I have something in common? I mean you and I are the only one that that's uh, you know, basically seeing Andrea? What do you wait a minute, that's not a topic of discussion, doc? What what are you trying to say? What you saying about my wife? I mean she's amazing, man, I mean, uh.
Speaker 15: Whoa, whoa, whoa?
Speaker 3: Whoa? Why don't need you to tell me about my wife being amazing? Doc? You lost your damn man. Well, I'm just saying she looks she looks amazing. She looks amazing. I don't mean any hard about what what? Whoa? Whoa? Whoa? You ain't supposed to be looking at her in that type fashion?
Speaker 15: Doc?
Speaker 16: What the hell is.
Speaker 3: Wrong with you? What type of I'm professional? Is here you telling me my wife is amazing? You lost your damn mind. I can't believe I'm getting a phone call like this. This is the most unprofessionalist I've ever heard. But let's keep in mind, Greg, I wasn't really calling you. I was calling her, you know, like you ain't talking to her, You talking to me, and you're gonna bring that type on the phone to me? Have you lost your mind? A profession? Is there a way you can pass the message that I ain't passing nothing to her?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: You're gonna make me do something crazy to you. I believe you called me with that type talking about my wife. Me and you and I got something in common. She's amazing. Have you lost your damn mind? Sir? I didn't mean. I didn't think that what you did you did, don't I was a little playful with you. I didn't think that was gonna this ain't no because ain't no play. What's wrong with you? Who're playing? I'm not playing? Don't you ever? Matter of fact? Doc, I need to see you, I need I need to see it, have a session with you. We can talk about this year. It's all feel dog on man talking about my wife amazing to you. You're the most unprofessional. I can't even go to you. All these years. Was there anywhere you can get her to come in so I can get one good look at her to moll Hey, oh no, she ain't coming down to that little ragged I'm coming down there. When I come down there, we oh, no, matter of fact, I'm on my way down there. How long you gonna be there? We can straighten out. I've left the office for today. I just wanted to call and see if I could get one good look at her for the mom. No, no, then you're gonna here with that? Wasn't more good gonna look? No no, let me tell you one thing now, she ain't coming at you no more, no more, no more. Is she coming back to see me? Wait? Wait, I don't want to lose a customer, not not like you ain't gonna you ain't gonna lose a customer. I'm coming there the mom make me an appointment. You could check my out. Tom. You see how you like that?
Speaker 8: Sir?
Speaker 3: What that's not possible? Okay, I'm definitely don't. We don't want to lose her. You like her. It's gonna hurt me if I lose her as a class. I don't want to miss seeing her. It don't hurt you. It ain't gonna hurt you that you're losing her. It's gonna but when I get there, don't you add by her? You got, Greg, You gotta calm down being I was being playful and I always have done that. We too, we always be playful. Play I'm seeing you in the morning, first thing in the morning. Okay, what time do you ten o'clock? Can I ask you something? Greg? Do you have a brother named Tyron? What they got to do with anything? What they got to do with over my brother? What they got to do with you? Okay? What I wanted to tell you is this is not doctor Hendrix. This is nephew Timmy from the Steve Harby Morning Show. Your brother Tyrant got me the prank phone call you. I don't give a fool you. I'm coming to see what what? What? Hey?
Speaker 4: Hey Greg?
Speaker 3: Greg? Greg, Greg, pull up? Take this out. Your brother tyringing. This is this is nephew timy Man from the Steve Baby Morning Show. Your brother Tyring got me the prank phone called you. That's what I thought you said.
Speaker 16: Man on man, oh maybe for a minute. Man, Oh my goodness boy, you lost your name. Hold on, you don't do you don't like that.
Speaker 3: Man got my wife, y'all? What my brother I will be You're gonna see tiring tomorrow. I will see him first date in the morning, man, morning, I'm ready. By hell. Hey, I gotta ask you, man, what's the baddest radio show in the lane? The Steve go Man, you're crazy to say playing stupid enough?
Speaker 6: All right, nephew, thank you.
Speaker 13: Coming up next, it is asked the CLO with a Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey.
Speaker 9: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 6: Coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 13: We're gonna tell you all about the investmentest that's going down this weekend in Atlanta, with an encore interview with Investvest founders and hosts of Earn Your Leisure podcast Troy Millings and Rashad Belal Diddy and mister Steve Harvey, the One and Only are headlining this year's festival that's coming up at the top of the hour. But right now he is back and it is time to ask the CLO.
Speaker 6: This one's from Frisia and Oakland.
Speaker 13: Freezer writes, my former bestie slept with my ex boyfriend all while I was dating him. My ex confessed and I asked why he's sharing this info? Now, Now he's mad because I didn't respond the way he wanted me to. It's twenty years later, So what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 7: Let it go? Twenty years later? Let it go?
Speaker 8: See, Always remember when somebody brings you some disturbing information, always consider the source. What is the motivation of the person that's bringing you this disparaging information twenty years later? What was he possibly hoping to accomplish by bringing that news to you?
Speaker 7: And who says it's even true?
Speaker 1: You're talking about oh three something, You're talking about something.
Speaker 8: Man two thousand and three calling and his ass had sent up here mad because you didn't have reaction he wanted. Because the real motivation was he was trying to get you to feel a certain way, like either lose your friendship with her or be so appalled and turned back to him.
Speaker 7: But it didn't work.
Speaker 6: Nope, nope, no, no, yeah.
Speaker 8: I would. I would let that go because it's been gonna heeo X. He could be lying for all you know. That's why you broke up with him.
Speaker 6: Anyway, all right, moving on Sonatia and Tack.
Speaker 13: Nadia says, my husband went to meet his boys at a cigar bar, and he parked illegally and he got a boot on his tire. He called me at one am to bring in some cash, and I told him to get it from one of his boys, since he was being so careless. Was I right or wrong?
Speaker 7: I mean, we'll get your man.
Speaker 6: You know she was mad?
Speaker 8: Yeah, well she mad for two things. You down at the cigar ball, your stupid ass. You wouldn't take me, your dumb ass, then parked in this spot. That's good what you get. And since you love your boys so much, why don't you get it from your boy?
Speaker 7: Now? Nutshell, the proper thing would be go get your man. Yeah, that's the proper thing to do. Go get your man.
Speaker 8: But now you want to teach him a lesson, just say, see right here, this ain't.
Speaker 7: The time for no teaching moment. I said the time for that. It's one last Yeah, it's.
Speaker 8: One time for the master class. Right, damn it. Don't you can't to y'all levans an't me right now?
Speaker 6: Fix my life?
Speaker 7: Come on now? I just need money.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but yeah, you know where it is yet to say he ain't no where?
Speaker 1: Yeah he too?
Speaker 6: God?
Speaker 13: Yeah, all right, moving on to Shiva and Laurel Shiva says, I'm divorced and I moved back to my hometown to be near my parents. Mom and Dad dropped by early in the morning to bring veggies from their garden or Mama's homemade biscuits. I love their visits, but how do I get them to call before they come?
Speaker 8: Well, so what you have left out the letter is you done, got a divorce, You done moved back to the house and one of your old flames could be yeah, come on, he could He could already be in that stirring up the vegetables. Now her mama come with some fresh corn when I'm already getting squashed the night before. Well, she mad at Mama because she bringing fresh vegetables. But Mama, I was just getting squashed last night. I had vegetables I had squashed, and I had plenty in plans. And now all of a sudden, Hell, Mama come in here ringing the door ball. There ain't gone Pricella Priscella. That's the name dot Prescotch. So no, I don't really know that you can stop it. They figured you'd come back to be close to them. Now here they came and they closed. How do I get them to stop. Just say, hey, Mama, do me a favor. Call me before you come, okay, so I can make sure that I'm handy, you know, And just say, Mama, I don't want to have no company or nothing. And you roll up on me because now we all gonna be surprised.
Speaker 14: Oh when you know it's really going down. Please don't bring them biscuits over here tomorrow.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because I'm I'm sleeping with big Earl from down at the gas station. I know you know him, and I don't want you to be I know he's stupid, Mama, I know, I know he's stupid.
Speaker 6: But Lord and chee, what kind of work does big Earl do?
Speaker 8: He put the ties on the car down shad station. All he do is tiework. He fixed flats, change ties. You know, I put that real machine. Other than that, he don't do nothing to drink, eat drink coke and eat moon pie a big girl down there. O. Lord, what earl really do though? E Ma, what he really do? Thn't Mama he really changed?
Speaker 12: Or I'm all right, all.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 13: Last one, Steve. This is from Adriana in Virginia Beach. Adriana writes, A coworker was flirting with me heavily, so I told him I wanted to have sex with him, no strings attached. He said he likes me, not just for sex, but my approach turned him off. Is there a way to change his mind about me? Or is it a rap?
Speaker 7: Now? Since I said no, there ain't no rap.
Speaker 1: He just said that he just talk.
Speaker 6: He didn't mean it.
Speaker 8: Wow, you approach turned me off? You know he just want more? Well, you can easily fix that by saying, you know what. I apologize because I actually want more too, but I thought this would be a better way to get it started. I'm just you know, I'm not really good at this. This is not what I do. I just tried to be, you know, like I was hip to what's going on. It's just ain't my thing, and I felt horrible about it ever since. Please forgive me. It's stupid ass, be right where you needing to be eating out your damn hand. We dudes, we stupid. Don't take nothing to fix him back, nothing, man. All you all my girl got do is coming in and blink like Steve that I made a mistake. Oh, because I can't wait to fix that. I made a mistake because so so we can move on all. I want to smooth water in the house. I don't want no ways, man. That's why most men, if your girl, come and say I'm sorry, Well baby, it ain't no problem. Hey, we worked through what We're good now you bettern crawl on your damn stomaching do monkey fu I stir seeing tapes three.
Speaker 7: House.
Speaker 13: Coming up next, Troy Millings and Rashad Balal going to talk about this weekend's invest Fest in Atlanta.
Speaker 6: Right after this, you're listening hard.
Speaker 8: Morning show, everybody. We got our special guests this morning. They are the hosts of the now very very popular and famous Earn Your Leisure podcast, which they've turned into something far more valuable than extravagant than that. Now they've actually had an event. I was there last year. They are the creators of invest Fest and this year in atl again. If you missed it last year, I'm telling you you missed a valuable opportunity to grow just.
Speaker 7: As a person. Man. It is well well worth the ticket price, y'all.
Speaker 8: It kicks off August twenty fifth at the Georgia World Congress Center, and you don't want to miss this one. It's gonna be the biggest one yet. We're gonna find out more about it because we got the creators and the stars of it right here. Ladies, Jennifer, please welcome to the show to creators of invest Fest, the owners of the invest Fest podcast, mister Troy Millings and Bashad Belah. What's up, brother?
Speaker 3: Going on that day?
Speaker 7: Morning?
Speaker 10: Mony?
Speaker 8: Well, man, let's talk about it because it's a huge event. I was there last year. Man, It's probably one of the best interviews I've done. I've done my best interviews the last three. The first one I did with you guys on your podcast.
Speaker 7: I got the most feedback from it. Shay Shay Rune was a big interview from me.
Speaker 8: I enjoyed that one, and I got one more, but I can't share it because it's hurt some people's feelings. Anyway, invest Fast. Let me tell y'all what it is out there. Invest Fest is a festival that has discussions about investing. It's about entrepreneurship. It's pop culture. It's just how to how to survive in the culture. Some of the tactics and techniques that you can use to grow your ideas, your business, to make yourself more effective in corporate America.
Speaker 7: Whatever your goal is.
Speaker 8: And this year's invest Fast kicks off Friday, August twenty fifth in Atlanta at the Georgia World Congressoman So Fellas, let me ask you, man, this year you had a stellar lino who you got in some of the keynote speakers for invest Fest this year?
Speaker 17: Yeah, this year we picked off right where we left off last year. So we have Sean Diddy COHMB. We have your good friend Robert F. Smith, the richest black person in American history.
Speaker 3: Of course, we have you.
Speaker 17: We have Rich Paul, We have Maverick Carter, we have Tabitha Brown, we have Junior Bridgeman, we have Michael Novagraz, Kathy Woods, Benjamin Crump. It's all so many.
Speaker 3: Greaty people got gsy performing.
Speaker 17: So the list goes on and on and on. It is really like the whole school when it comes to our entrepreneurship, well, people that are doing it on extremely high level in business and entertainment.
Speaker 8: Hey man, Now, last year I walked through the I guess the floor space where you have all the vendors. I mean, help me understand that area, because I was fascinated at some of the stuff what's all in the marketplace area or what do you call that area there?
Speaker 18: Yeah, so that's all bended marketplace. So what makes it very unique is that there's over four hundred local businesses, corporate businesses that will be there and people get the Patriot and actual businesses and find out, you know, opportunities within our Community's beautiful about this year that we've added the actual stage, the podcast day inside of the vent the marketplace to highlight some of the upper companies those that are out there from our community as well. So it's an opportunity for people to patrin to find out business side is potentially business partners, and also just have a good time. So you know, when we walked through last year, it was quite a scene. So we're looking to have something very spectacular again this year as well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm gonna walk through again this year.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna have a I'm gonna call Floyd mayweathern I'm gonna hire his bodyguard, all the big boys that be around him. That's what it was like. Man, hey, y'all listen to me. This is worth the ticket price, folks. I was so impressed with the event last year. I think the keynote speakers this year are gonna be really I'm really really interested in hearing from Rich Paul and Maverick Carter. Maverick Carter handles all of Lebron James's business and Rich Paul was given an opportunity years ago by Lebron as an agent. And this guy has parlayed are and he's one of the most powerful agents in the sports business today. But I'll tell you somebody else just really piquing my interest, and a lot of people are not familiar with his name, Junior Bridgeman, who is a friend of mine. For Junior Bridgeman out of a Louisville, Kentucky, he had become one of the largest, one of the largest franchisee people in America. He's also huge in Coca Cola as a distributor. He's huge on so many levels. This guy, Junior Bridgeman, has been under the radar. It's one of the most successful former athletes. He played for the Milwaukee Bucks. He was with Kareem, he was with Bobby Dandridge, he was with Oscar Robinson Hell Junior Bridgeman and he has a wealth of knowledge, man, And I want you all to come out and hear from this guy, I think you're gonna be You can take away a lot of stuff. If you've ever thought about franchise, if you've ever wanted information on running your own business, this guy has been doing it at a level of excellence man, and flying under the radar that hasn't been seen.
Speaker 7: I would not miss this if I were you.
Speaker 8: All invest Fest dot com go to invest Fest dot com for your tickets. Go to invest Fest dot com for all the information. Tickets are reasonable, Invest in yourself and change your life. I will be there interviewing Robert Smith. It'll be one of the greatest honors I've ever had because I've spent substantial amount of time with this man, learning and soaking up information for him.
Speaker 7: So fellas invest Fest dot com.
Speaker 8: I'm looking for everybody being Atlanta at the Georgia World Congress Center this year.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be huge. Stay right there, Stay right there.
Speaker 8: We're gonna come right back with more from the brothers from Earn Your Leisure and invest Fest.
Speaker 7: Right after this.
Speaker 9: You're listening morning shows, all right, We.
Speaker 8: Back everybody, and we got Troy Millins and Rashad Block, who are the creators of the podcast Earned your lesion, but they've turned it into a great festival called in vest Best and we were talking with them and before we got we were about to wrap up and they got ready to say something important. What were you guys talking about as far as the speakers for this year.
Speaker 17: Yeah, No, just one last thing you had mentioned his iron that you mentioned Rich Paul and Junior Bridgman at the last two people, Rich Pool obviously that's the Cleveland guy and Junior Bridgman history is so amazing. But we're actually interviewing both of them together on Sunday, myself and Troy will be sitting down with Rich Paul and Junior Bridgeman. We can bind them for one fire and side chat. So that's the dynamic duo right there. It's a very interesting matchup. So once again, we want to thank you for being involved and coming and you know, definitely looking forward to it. Thank you for having us.
Speaker 8: No man, and I'm gonna be there interviewing Robert Smith, the wealthiest African American in the United States, and it's gonna be a great interview because I'm gonna ask some questions of him to really help the common man.
Speaker 7: See the conversations I have.
Speaker 8: With him have been very, very enlightening because I needed just some basic information. You know, sometimes people you go past go and you miss you miss all the street signs because you run in lights. You want to be rich tomorrow, Well, okay, everybody do, But what can we do today step by step.
Speaker 7: To start the process. You're not gonna be rich tomorrow.
Speaker 8: Okay, the likelihood of you becoming rich just tomorrow is highly unlikely. But you can start the process today. And that's what you gotta understand. How do you start the process. What's some basic stuff? I wish I had met this man in my twenties or in my thirties, where I could have made some different type of moves that would help me out.
Speaker 7: But it just wasn't.
Speaker 8: Available to me. I didn't have access to a billionaire. I didn't have access to invest fest.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 8: The greatest example I had for getting rich was Amway. And I don't knock Amway at all because Amway taught me the principles of success. If it wasn't for Amway, I'm telling you right now, I wouldn't even be here today because they taught me the principles of sex.
Speaker 7: But that's what was available to me.
Speaker 8: Well, what's available to you all now in Atlanta at the Georgia World Congress Center.
Speaker 7: Is so much more.
Speaker 8: You can talk with Junior Bridgeman, you can hear from Rich Paul, you can hear from a Robert Smith, you can hear from Diddy.
Speaker 7: You can hear from people, and you get.
Speaker 8: An exchange and you can learn something that I wish I had learned in my twenties and thirties.
Speaker 7: And you can get it now.
Speaker 8: But it's important that you get it now because I'm in my sixties and I'm understanding it and it ain't too late to become successful. Investfast dot Com. Everybody, go and get your tickets. I want to see everybody. If you don't have your ticket, check go now. It will sell out. Invest Fest dot Com starts August twenty fifth at the Georgia World Congress Center.
Speaker 7: Hey, brothers, thank y'all so much. We'll see you there.
Speaker 19: I appreciate you always always peace.
Speaker 13: All right, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 9: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 6: Well, ladies and gentlemen, he is here. He's ready. I'll time you read ready ready.
Speaker 7: Nobody like me. How am I doing the old Jerily?
Speaker 6: Hey Roscoe?
Speaker 7: Hey Carly, what wish? Hey Roscal?
Speaker 10: What's up? Hey?
Speaker 20: Leave a girl right now?
Speaker 8: Huh, Julia Roscoe, I'm talking a little Tomas Tom Roscoe.
Speaker 7: What my dude?
Speaker 3: Right here?
Speaker 10: Boy?
Speaker 7: Oh no, got going on?
Speaker 3: Day?
Speaker 1: Wait it out, rout. I just want to hear.
Speaker 7: And I don't know what you're going ahead. I said something you missing word for you to be hurried?
Speaker 21: Okay, okay, all right, I'll keep it moving, all right, So today, let's get into some classics.
Speaker 7: Let's get in classic. Yeah, some good music.
Speaker 1: Start this thing off with some Marvin Gay.
Speaker 6: Distant lover, distant.
Speaker 20: Love love love love love love.
Speaker 14: You so many miles away.
Speaker 8: Every night, every night on my knees, I pray come back to me.
Speaker 11: Stood love loo loo love love.
Speaker 10: You.
Speaker 7: S proud for that, damn mom Mark.
Speaker 8: Let's go baby, going on over the teddy turn about, turn off.
Speaker 7: To the light.
Speaker 8: Come on now, going over there, get some wet gid O can do?
Speaker 7: Can get some girl girl a middle sexy move walk over there.
Speaker 8: Usually Frank hung them on, turn off the lights. Yeah, I wrote that up. I knew when I wrote that on right there.
Speaker 1: Turn off the lights.
Speaker 7: You're gonna twelve new.
Speaker 10: You right.
Speaker 7: Right a tall outside. I never sir, planers that house.
Speaker 8: The whole thing came from all right.
Speaker 1: I got this one for you. Do you know the song? Let's straighten it out, but a lot of more.
Speaker 7: You know, do I let's straighten it out with.
Speaker 1: Some brown look of music on this Friday.
Speaker 7: Come baby, I said, let's straighten it out? Calling you? What made you add for this on right there?
Speaker 20: I don't know, it just came.
Speaker 1: I was looking at songs.
Speaker 7: And cause, you know, on me and Lattimore had fell out.
Speaker 4: I know you'll beat you alive.
Speaker 7: Ain No, we fell out.
Speaker 1: That's what beef means, fallout.
Speaker 8: Say, why would I make somebody saydwich, you don't come to me talking about you got no beef? I got ham too, But seeing your heads ain't cool yet. Me and Alattimore fell out the one time. Won't really don't kill me.
Speaker 7: What y'all fall out about?
Speaker 6: Tell us?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 8: I had said he his daddy old me money is his daddy had more so when so when the Hanimo died, I just had Latimore for my damn two hundred fifty dollars Alaimo. I'm gonna talking about our slap the sugar honey ice tea out of you know, hold on out, hold on out, Lattimore, hold on. You ain't finished slap sugar honey ice. T out me that right now.
Speaker 7: You don't know what I'm saying.
Speaker 21: You're saying you and a Loatimore fell out over two hundred and fifty dollars that his daddy owed you.
Speaker 7: Daddy, what's his.
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 7: Roscoe?
Speaker 6: Phone call from the nephew right.
Speaker 9: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 13: Coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today and the subject is my husband is becoming an old man too soon. We'll get into that find out what that's all about. But right now it is time for today's prank phone call with the nephew.
Speaker 6: What you got for is Tommy. This right here is the heart of a brother.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, what does that sound like to you? The heart of a.
Speaker 6: Brother sounds like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, C C.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 14: This is why y'all don't prank, because y'all y'all thinking different. See, the heart of a brother is my brother who passed. See hear that his heart is now inside of a white man. You see what I'm saying. So my brother's heart is inside of a white guy. You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Doing good work, Organ, don't you doing good work?
Speaker 14: Or but we need to make sure that this white man gonna handle this black heart the right way.
Speaker 6: I should have known.
Speaker 14: Okay, he's he's blessed to be living. But you're gonna, you're gonna there's some things you have to do with my brother black heart. And I mean that this is the heart of a brother. Let's go catch up.
Speaker 3: Hello, I'm trying to reach Alan.
Speaker 15: This is Alan Alan.
Speaker 3: How you doing man? My name is Bobby, Bobby Booker. Uh, what can I do for you? I got your number man from the from the hospital. Did you just within the last I guess three four months? Did you get a a heart transplant the half months ago? Yeah? I did.
Speaker 15: I did three and a half months ago.
Speaker 3: Okay, how you been feeling, man?
Speaker 15: Actually good, I'm actually up and around faster than I thought it was gonna be, you know. So I'm doing well.
Speaker 3: Thank you? Are you?
Speaker 17: Are you?
Speaker 15: Are you with the hospital?
Speaker 3: No? No, I'm not. Actually you know they gave me your number. Man. I hope you okay with it? Bit you Actually the heart that you got was from from my brother Troy. Oh my god, really yeah that was my brother.
Speaker 15: Oh I'm so sorry about your brother, but wow, I got to tell you he saved my life.
Speaker 3: Man. Yeah yeah, yeah, uh so so I you know, I just want to call you man. I hope you're a man. You know.
Speaker 15: No, no, not at all.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like a little bit of my brother. It's still living, you know what I mean, it kind of it kind of feels like my brother is still living. So well, that's a good thing. It's a good than you. Yeah.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this, man. I'm just curious because you.
Speaker 15: Caucasian, right yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm like.
Speaker 3: Do you feel any any different having a black man's heart when your body? No?
Speaker 15: No, I don't feel any difference.
Speaker 3: Uh okay. I didn't think.
Speaker 15: About it though.
Speaker 3: And this, this will just make me and the rest of the family feel good that we knew what he was dedicated to and the things that matter to him. Would you feel all right? Joining the na A C T H. Is that are there?
Speaker 15: Some people are gonna be upset that I joined? I mean, is that okay?
Speaker 3: Well? You know, I don't know about anybody being upset, man, It's just I know my brother that that's what he was a part of. And you know, you you walking around with his heart. Man, it would just feel different, feel great, you know, to have I feel like he would be back in there doing what he was doing and fighting for for injustice for the black community.
Speaker 22: Now you are Democratic or Republican, well, you know, I mean, honestly, I was Republican until Trump, and now I'm just really I'm kind of enosience.
Speaker 15: I mean, that guy's an idiot.
Speaker 3: You did vote for Trump.
Speaker 15: I did not, But I am a Republican, okay.
Speaker 3: So and the reason why, you know, because I'm just curious. Man. What I would hate to see is, you know when twenty come around, you know, you you over there in the voting booth, you know, with my brother black Heart, and you in there, you know, voting Republican. Uh, you know, and and that's something that I know my brother wouldn't be doing, you know what I'm saying. So I'm just I'm just.
Speaker 15: Asking, well, I mean, I'm not happy with Trump, but if someone else in the Republican party runs and I agree with them, I'm it's kind of like it's my heart. Now. I can't change my point of view just because of that.
Speaker 3: I mean, but but but what you're not gonna do, though, man, is be in there with my brother black heart, and you up in there making some decisions that I know my brother wouldn't do. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 15: That's a long way off, man, But I can't promise you that. I mean, if somebody runs that I like, I mean, I'm gonna vote the way I feel my heart in my head.
Speaker 3: Tell me the see. No, don't don't say what my heart because that ain't your heart. You understand that my brother heart. So you got any right to ask me what you think my brother would still in his heart, and I'll tell you you understand what I'm saying. I don't have the way I feel, man, Let me ask them. Have you have you been like craving different kinds of foods that you don't eat? Have you been looking at I don't know, I mean girl like greens like my brother ate a lot of greens. Did you do you feel like you do want some greens? Come down?
Speaker 15: I like greens occasionally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, have all of a sudden do you like women who have big butts, all of.
Speaker 15: Women in general. I didn't think about specifics, but you know, if they're good looking, they're good looking. Well wait, wait a minute, what kind of call is this? Man? I mean you're asking me all these random questions. Why what I don't I don't understand where this is coming from?
Speaker 3: Is coming from my brother Hawk, That's where it's coming from. You got my brother black heart inside of you, you know. Yeah, I'm asking you. I'm asking you to do what my brother would do. Now what you would do? You want to do it from your heart? You mean you're doing it from my brother's heart. When you first called.
Speaker 15: Me about your brother, I was like it. Now I'm saying, how much does the hospital give you?
Speaker 17: Just this number?
Speaker 15: And you get to call me up? That's privileged information. You shouldn't get to just call me and ask me all these random questions. Man, I just got a hard fans plan. Now you're starting to get me worked up.
Speaker 3: So I'm not trying to get you worked up. All I'm trying to man, Okay, okay, well let me do it. Come down. All I know is you got chore heart inside of you, and I'm trying to let you know what kind of person chore feels. Okay, so let me let me this has your music change? Are you listening to more R and BE? Now?
Speaker 15: I do like R and B, but I listened a hard rock too. That hasn't changed.
Speaker 3: Because what's in Troy Park on stage in Troy Park, you understand, So you got to have that's in your heart now, Greens, Big Books, N Double A CP. That's what I'm saying. Okay, I'm trying to tell you about truck Well, are you crying out? I'm trying to tell you about truck.
Speaker 15: Hey, hey, hey, hey, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Don't I know you miss your brother?
Speaker 3: Don't damn. I'm okay. Let me say this then we'll say. Okay, says you got my brother heart. I think it's only right. And me and you we get together and go to go to A jay Z cars say together. I think that's only right A jay Z and be honest call. So we go together because that's what me and my brother did. We we would go see them perform.
Speaker 15: Well, I mean, the are to the best of all time? So am I buying both the tickets?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yes, y you got troub and you worried about who gonna tickets. I didn't know.
Speaker 15: I thought maybe he might want to treat your brother one last time.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. I'm sorry, man.
Speaker 15: Yeah, no, no, listen. I'm I'm really sorry. I mean, I get upset. I didn't mean to yell at you.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Do you do you do you listen to black radio?
Speaker 15: Sometimes I do listen to black radio.
Speaker 3: This is just the Steve Harvey More this show. Well, yeah, he's one of the best. Man.
Speaker 22: I had to follow h when.
Speaker 3: He was on Family. He's great. What you got a nephew on the show and he does frank phone calls? Yeah, and that will be me Alan. This is a nephew, Tommy baby, Steve Hobby More in the show, man, Al, Are you serious?
Speaker 15: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: I'm not kidding. Oh my god, dude, you almost see me a second heart attack. Jesus, Oh my god. You've been prank man by your wife. Robin and her Cole were bridge it parton. You got to tell me us what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land. It's your show, baby, Steve Harvey.
Speaker 14: Come on, man'll y'all understand.
Speaker 7: You know, you know where I'm coming from with this.
Speaker 1: Don't you really.
Speaker 7: Things you don't need to do?
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, thank you?
Speaker 13: Coming up next Strawberry Letter subject my husband is becoming.
Speaker 6: An old man too soon. We'll get into that right after this.
Speaker 7: Bring me my matathon. Baby.
Speaker 13: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter, and if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this right here.
Speaker 6: You never know, you know, it could be yours.
Speaker 14: You never know. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is the Strawberry LETTA.
Speaker 6: Thank you nephew.
Speaker 13: Subject my husband is becoming an old man too soon. Dear Stephen Shirley, My husband is fifty two, but he acts like he's eighty years old. We used to have sex several times a week, and now he says stuff like he's just blessed to have a woman that still puts up with him. So he's not going to keep worrying me with love making. I keep telling him that I want to be pursued twenty four to seven. I'm only forty eight, and I need him to pounce on me nightly and give me the option to say I don't want to have sex. We used to play tennis, and now he says stuff like he doesn't want to sprain his ankle or break any bones at his age. Our daughter is a teenager and he worries whenever she leaves the house. He has driven by a day party where she was so he could check on her.
Speaker 6: If I go to brunch, he wants to take me and pick me up.
Speaker 13: I know the world is a lot more scary now, but I'm able to handle myself, and we have to trust our daughter to make wise decisions, wise choices when she's out. This man cleans out my refrigerator of all the expired stuff the moment it expires. I wanted my favorite salad dressing the other day and he said it expired in July, so he threw it away.
Speaker 6: I wanted to wring his neck.
Speaker 13: He comes home from work and bundles up in his blanket and asks me to hand him everything he needs. I set up a TV trade by his recliner, so he has everything he needs within reach. I asked him if he's depressed, and he says he's fine. He just realized that he needs to slow down and spend more time with me and our daughter. But me and our daughter do not want all of that quality time with him. We want to go shopping without him sitting down while we go from store to store.
Speaker 6: The fact that he's.
Speaker 13: Chosen to slow down so early is bothersome for us. Can he be old by himself and let us enjoy life?
Speaker 6: What am I going to do?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 13: Well, well you have a problem, I mean with your husband who's only fifty two years old. The thing about getting older is that there's only one alternative to not getting older, and we all know what that. What that is we do so God willing, we'll all get old. But your husband is taking this way too far, way too far. Again, he's only fifty two years old. You got to fight old age. You just can't give into it and let it take you out like this. He said he wasn't depressed when you asked him, But are you sure there's nothing medically wrong with your husband? I think you should check into that, because you know it could be something. I do like the fact that he's throwing away expired food, but all the other stuff, the no sex, the snuggling, snuggling up in a blanket after work on the sofa, not playing tennis anymore, it's all very strange for a man of fifty two. The even stranger part is that you and your daughter you don't even seem to care a lot about what's going on. You just want to do you. You guys don't want to be around him anymore. I mean, this is your husband. You do want to know if he needs help or something, right, You gotta check into this. You gotta talk to him. At this rate he's going it's gonna only get worse. It's only gonna get worse than what.
Speaker 8: Steve ain't nothing wrong with his ass, saint, no medical problem. He done made a conscious I actually know a dude just like this. Really, he has made a conscious decision to pack it in hope of conserving energy what he thinks will then expand his life expectance. I know a dude that did exactly like this. Yeah, man, I'm gonna shut all this down. Man, I'm gonna stick around.
Speaker 20: Man.
Speaker 8: You know one of the things he said was he quit going to the gym lifting heavy because at his age he don't like being so no. So if you sold that means you to toe your muscle, and now I don't want to be doing that at this age. So now he don't lift weights no more. I mean, he'd done talked hisself out of everything that's good for him.
Speaker 7: Now here your man doing the same thing.
Speaker 8: He fifty two now, y'all used to have sex several times a week. Now he's stuff like he blessed to have a woman to still put up with him. So he ain't gonna keep wearing you over loved me. Now, what didn't happen a couple of times, lady when a man saying, I ain't gonna keep worrying you about love making this he didn't ask you for it a few times and the answer been known. Now I'm just gonna tell you, ladies, once you keep telling the man that, after a while, you know, and men don't do well re rejected in that area a lot of times because it just disheartened because the know be happening way mold in the yes.
Speaker 7: So what didn't happen is you done.
Speaker 8: Shot him down a couple of times, and I know you have because you say it in your letter, said, I keep telling him I want to be pursued twenty four seven. I need him to pounce on me nightly and give me the option to say I don't want to have sex. Ladies, Why y'all think that's cute? Can I tell y'all that ain't cute? You want to be pursued twenty four seven. You want your man to pounce on you nightly so you can have the option of saying yes or no. You do not know what the no does to him. Oh oh, i'd have touched on the subject. We've never hit on this radio show since we've.
Speaker 7: Been on it.
Speaker 9: We really haven't, Steven, And you.
Speaker 8: Know, Sureley, as I said that, I realized we've never touched on this side.
Speaker 3: We have this.
Speaker 8: But you're wanting to be pursued, to feel needed and loved and the attention, and you want this nightly.
Speaker 7: But then you want the option to say yes or no.
Speaker 8: We'll hold up now see the night where he really needs that and your answer is no. Now he got to roll over and look at the ceiling. Uh oh uh oh, See that ain't what I intended for this letter to be uh huh, nah, we may be on this subject.
Speaker 7: So what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna come.
Speaker 8: Back, go through the letter, give you my answer, and then we're gonna go back to this subject.
Speaker 13: Right all right, twenty three minutes after the hour, we're gonna recap the Strawberry Letter today. Get part two of Steve's response. The subject is my husband is becoming an.
Speaker 6: Old man too soon. We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 9: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 13: All right, Steve, come on, let's recap today's Strawberry letter. The subject my husband is becoming an old man too soon.
Speaker 8: Now, the subject we're gonna cover in just a second about this whole letter is she feels that he's becoming old. And one of the big reasons is they used to make love a couple times a week. Now he don't hardly pursue her, and she says she wants to be pursued twenty four seven and then have the option of telling him.
Speaker 7: Yes or no, whether she won't have sex or not.
Speaker 8: And I don't know why I wouldn't think that's cute, But there's a lot of damage being done in relationships with the no, but your constant need to be pursued and made to feel wanted. And then but you have the option to tell him whether you want him or not. That's been some damage and we'll talk about that later. But we'll come back to that. Let me just quickly go to this letter. He's becoming old right in front of your eyes. Like you say, y'all used to play tennis. Now he says stuff like he don't want to sprain his ankle or break any bones in his age. Now you didn't put this in the letter, but big boy and picked up a little weight. Now, yeah, see that ain't that ain't that ain't in the letter. But when a man started telling you he don't want a sprain ankle or break any bones right now, at wait, at wait, I ain't number wait, I'll tell you. Right now, big boy and picking up browns, and it's starting to weigh on his ass a little bit. He know, when he pull up in front of the house and go up to the little eight steps in front of the house, when you get up at the top, see right there, that's weight.
Speaker 7: Now that's going on.
Speaker 8: Our teenage daughter. Whenever he leave the house, he's driving by a day party, check on him. Well, fathers do that I can't get mad. Ain't bout that if I go to brunch, he want to take me and pick me up because he know the world is a lot scarier and I'm able to handle myself well.
Speaker 7: And that ain't the reason.
Speaker 8: Once again, I keep telling you, it's that weight, big boy, and picked up weight.
Speaker 7: Now he's scared. He taking, he taking your ass to brunch.
Speaker 8: So you're gonna be up there flouting in the car by yourself, because see you kind of kept yourself together. Big boy, gain and weight. Now he he want to drive you to the brunch and pick you up. You see what I'm saying. One more time, that's weight. That's wight, big boy, fat ass sitting up in here. You know, just try to hold on what he got. And then you say you gotta trust your daughter to make wise decision. I wish we could. I wish we could, but that ain't hot decisions they always make. Remember when you was young. So he a little concerned. All right, let's just move on with this. Help anyway, I wanted my favorite salad dressing another date. And he goes through the refrigerator and he throws out all the expired stuff the moment that expired me. I wanted my favorite salad dressing another day, and he said it expired in July, so he threw it away. I wanted to wring his neck. Oh okay, I got you now. So now he saved your life. Now you want to kill.
Speaker 13: Him right from expired salad dressing?
Speaker 7: Are you crazy? Lady? Do you know that they put preservatives in our food over here?
Speaker 8: When they give you an expiration date, they're telling you, even with the stuff we put in here, don't drink this, don't eat this, don't swallow this.
Speaker 7: Guess what your cheap ass want to do?
Speaker 8: Put your life at risk, use you can save it on a six dollars bottle of salad dressing.
Speaker 7: Lady.
Speaker 8: Please, he comes home for work and he bubbles up in his blanket. He asked me to hand him everything he need. That's weight, I told you, fat assd and got big. Now once he sit down, he can't dig hisself out of that couch. You'd have seen people sit in the couch and can't get out because it just suckle me in like a damn bean bag. I'll just set up a TV trade by his recliner. See now you're treating me mold. See once you get a TV trade first of all? Who maybe Okay, let me let me not say that because I'm gonna sound out of touch. Who the hell setting up TV trades? I ain't even know they made them no more? But so I'm bad I might be out of touch. So let me apologize to everybody out there to steal got TV trades because I did like TV trades, and now that you bought it up, I didn't know they made him anymore. And I want one next to my chair. Get my damn office now that you brought up. Okay, I asked him if he's depressed. He said he fine. He realized he needs to slow down and spend more time with the daughter. For me and my daughter, we want to do all that. We don't want all this quality time, but we want to go shopping without him while he sit down and we go store the store. The fact that he shows us slow down so early is bothers him to us. Can he be all by himself and let us enjoy life? What am I going to do? Let's just tell the truth. You and your daughter don't like his ass.
Speaker 7: That's all it is, y'all.
Speaker 8: Don't even like his ass no more. It ain't nothing I can do about it. Now, let's get back to this part in the letter. Ladies, who want to be pursued so you can feel wanted, and then when you want to be pounced on nightly and then you have the option to decide whether you want to have sex or not, sex or not. Let me ask you something, ladies, what do you think the man feels when he wants to have it and he's told no several times a week?
Speaker 7: What do you think that does to his psyche?
Speaker 8: It's not very good and it could be one of the nights where he really need to be recharged so he can get back out here in this world tomorrow.
Speaker 7: But you done totally know again what you think happens.
Speaker 6: Well, he doesn't ask her anymore, that's for sure.
Speaker 9: No, I wanted to.
Speaker 7: He don't want six.
Speaker 6: Oh, just with her?
Speaker 7: Well that's what. He don't want to get rejected. He don't want to rejection.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, all.
Speaker 6: Right, we have to move on.
Speaker 7: Steve.
Speaker 13: Leave your comments on Today's Strawberry Letter on Instagram at Steve Harvey at them and check us out on the Strawberry Letter podcast and the Free iHeartRadio app where free never sounded so good. Coming up next to his Junior and Sports Talk right after this You're listening Morning show. It is time now for Junior and Sports Talk. What you got Junior?
Speaker 23: All right, Shirley, All right, Carlin, listen your boy man Jaalen Hurts is on the cover of Sports Illustrated Flash Violent two hundred and fifty five million.
Speaker 24: He talked about being an ambassador for Jordan Brand.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 24: He's also got his master's grief Oklahoma.
Speaker 23: But you know, you know, he promises to bring a super Bowl to Philadelphia.
Speaker 24: You know, he's the only things.
Speaker 23: But he got twenty fifty five million dollars, so actually, you know, yeah, that's how y'all feel about him.
Speaker 24: But he looking for a girlfriend. Yeah, he looked for a girlfriend. I can tell him two hundred fifty five men down, I'll tell you right now, you get your girlfriend. But I'll tell you where you bet not go. You better not go to an Ulsher concert. I know that you better not go down there. Gonna no, no, I'm telling you right now.
Speaker 23: You're gonna lose your girls. You get two or fifty five million dollars. But you can't say usher, Usher saying Usher breaking those families. Just take your girl to Vegas. Don't go down to the concert. I'll tell you right, my wife supposed to go.
Speaker 7: They don't have no girl. Yeah, have a girlfriend. Jim, Can I help you understand something?
Speaker 8: What's that you give any one of these women listening to this radio show half of your two hundred and fifty five million. You can go to the Usher strip show. They ain't gonna be studying his ass.
Speaker 24: I promise it.
Speaker 8: I'm telling you, Junior, I'm promising you. You're no women though I.
Speaker 4: Do understand women.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you right now, me what what what?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 20: What?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 3: What? What?
Speaker 16: What?
Speaker 20: What?
Speaker 7: No? No, but tell me to statement you understand women.
Speaker 8: Yeah, if you understand women best I can.
Speaker 7: No, No, that ain't what you're saying.
Speaker 8: Don't backtrack, Kevin Hard interviewing don Cheetah. Don't do that. You did, y'all Just hear Junior say I understand women?
Speaker 24: Yeah, yes, I can't.
Speaker 7: You don't, No, Junior, you added that just now.
Speaker 13: Yeah we're complicated your yeah, yeah, I know that. Yeah, we're very complicated.
Speaker 24: But I know this part. You get you can't go see Usher.
Speaker 23: I know that if I take my wife and no vemble to go see Usher, it's soon as Usher.
Speaker 24: Start walking my way, and I ain't talking about the song. I am gonna push her ass up under the seat and roll up Uncle. She will never see.
Speaker 19: Usher Junior or Junior never seen him.
Speaker 8: Two hundred and fifty million way from two hundred and fifty thousand.
Speaker 24: Well, you know what, that's all I have. I'm not talking about that's all I had.
Speaker 8: But what I'm what I was telling you, Junior. You say, Jaden looking for a girl.
Speaker 3: He's not.
Speaker 8: He has I don't know who got two hundred and fifty five men gotta look.
Speaker 7: He ain't got a look hard.
Speaker 3: Right, so I have to.
Speaker 24: I had to do all the searching. But my two hundred fifty thousand, uh coming up.
Speaker 13: A young man is torn between two lovers and he needs some advice.
Speaker 6: Steve, we'll try to give it to you right after this.
Speaker 9: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 13: This is from Felix in Tampa. Felix says, I'm twenty nine and I have a chick on the side that I'm strictly that I'm with strictly for fun.
Speaker 6: She brings girls over so we can have threesomes.
Speaker 13: We smoke weed, we bar hop, and we played video games together. My main girl is the showstopper, an arm piece that I fought hard to get and never want to lose. I'm in love with everything about both of these ladies, just in different ways. Would I be crazy to choose the showstopper, who's not as fun but ideal in every other way? Or would the fun girl make a good wife eventually a good one?
Speaker 11: Know?
Speaker 7: You so damn dumb?
Speaker 8: You want the one that smoke weeds, play video games and bring other women to the house.
Speaker 7: You you want to marry?
Speaker 10: Huh?
Speaker 7: Hey dog? How good? How super put? You're gonna ask? No, what you're gonna ask?
Speaker 8: You know what, man, I'll tell you what. Yeah that's a good idea. Yeah, go ahead, man, marry that one. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, forget the show stop it. That's brilliant. That that that's once.
Speaker 6: No, she fought hired to get hurt.
Speaker 8: No, go with the tramp, you know that's I think that's always better. Yeah no, no, no, no, don't go with the tramp. The one that do anything you want to do. Bring all these women over to the house. Yeah, bring that one right there, bring Sleezy marry the Sleezy Chicks.
Speaker 7: You know I always recommend tell you now, bruh, bruh.
Speaker 8: You you're in a hurry to mess your life up.
Speaker 7: Gon get it out the way. Yeah, gone, get it out the way.
Speaker 3: Look.
Speaker 8: Look, I made some mistakes that's messed my life up a period of time. I think all of us have made mistakes that might have set us back a few years.
Speaker 10: Here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, dog, I say, gone do it. Gone, get it out the way. Get your need.
Speaker 8: But Joe, gone learn this lesson. That's what I'm saying. Hey, no, you need and you looking at.
Speaker 7: This lesson and not taking advantage of it.
Speaker 8: Wow, you need to know what is like to marry a woman that won't more people other than you.
Speaker 7: If you think that's gonna be cute, Yes, yes, I'm gonna fast.
Speaker 8: Well, you go out to dinner with your wife and all of a sudden you look up and there's two more people after.
Speaker 6: It. Come brush, All right, I think we have time for another and Steve.
Speaker 13: This one's from an anonymous preacher in Monroe who writes, I'm writing on behalf of my preacher because her church is full every Sunday, but her collection plate is not At our small church. We only accept cash, cash app and those banking apps that allow you to transfer money. These church folks show up now and look up in our preacher space for free. I have made a lot of announcements on ways to pay, but the money isn't coming in. Are we supposed to have bake sales and car washers to keep our pastor and the lifestyle that she's accustomed to?
Speaker 6: Please advise.
Speaker 8: I didn't know that our obligation to keep a pastor in the lifestyle that they desire. I didn't know she's accustomed to. My pastor in Cleveland, where I grew up, he worked.
Speaker 6: At POSTA had another job. Yes, chu, if you we.
Speaker 8: Was waiting on these poets, people I went to church with, to keep you in the lifestyle that you were accustomed to.
Speaker 7: We couldn't even stay in the lifestyle.
Speaker 8: I asked, was we was trying to get a customed to a lifestyle, so we had no money for you to get another lifestyle. We was just trying to stay li.
Speaker 10: Shy.
Speaker 7: We trunk people.
Speaker 8: The people I went to Turkey turch trunk We got them for you.
Speaker 7: Ourip work he worked that post office.
Speaker 13: But they did pass a collection plate around, right, you put something.
Speaker 8: Out right, Yeah, but that was to keep the lights on that truck. You know, we had to pay the mortgage. You know, we wanted a parking lot that wasn't just dirt.
Speaker 6: Coming up.
Speaker 7: When it rained it with mugs.
Speaker 13: We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after the phrase the lord.
Speaker 9: You're listening morning.
Speaker 13: All right, So temmy, we have a brand new episode of Ready to Love with the.
Speaker 6: Crew from Dallas h tonight.
Speaker 13: Last week, Kiria what's her name, Kira Hira, Kira was sent home. She seemed to have a lot of issues with her blackness, being black, and other castmates perception of her. She called one of the girls snarky, and that's the word, you know, we don't commonly use.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 14: She said, she's the closest to the white girl on the show anybody else. Yeah, Yeah, she's a little ex Dallas cowboy cheerleader leader. You know, she got a little sparkiness to it. But uh, she robbed some people wrong.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what what does snarky mean?
Speaker 13: Like sarcastic, likestie, smart mouth, you know, nassy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she did rub the guy the wrong way?
Speaker 6: That she can rubbed the guy wrong.
Speaker 14: She told her she thinks that she's the kind of guy that looks like you only date white girls. And he was like, well, why would I be on the show dat black women? If if you know what.
Speaker 7: Comments saw that.
Speaker 20: Doll?
Speaker 7: Fine, I can get in there.
Speaker 8: She looked at that brother, she said, you look like you d white girl. He was so perplexed.
Speaker 6: Her though, like what.
Speaker 8: That's an ignorant thing to say to him, Mary, And she had nothing behind it.
Speaker 7: Nothing.
Speaker 1: She got voted off. That's the one that.
Speaker 7: Oh she got to go.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 8: That explains why she ready to love. She could be ready with her damn life.
Speaker 13: So check it out tonight, a new episode, brand new Ready to Love.
Speaker 6: We'll play around it. Would you rather? Right after this.
Speaker 13: You're listening Hard Morning Show and it's time now for a round of would you rather? Would you rather answer an unknown number in front of your wife?
Speaker 6: Or are you going to ignore it? Which one? Would you rather ignore it?
Speaker 24: Or answer it? I?
Speaker 8: Well, I don't answer unknown call, but it would.
Speaker 7: Either answered or what or ignore it? Answer?
Speaker 1: You don't answer no call?
Speaker 6: Yeah you don't.
Speaker 12: I don't pop up and you don't so we know why he confused.
Speaker 7: I don't know what you know?
Speaker 14: He got to give it three four a's and whatever is wrong and if they go buy.
Speaker 7: The time he has been changed to. I'm sorry. I'm trying to figure out. Why are you calling?
Speaker 13: Would you rather a mirror on the ceiling over your bed, just a mirror on the ceiling, or would you rather a camera like by the bed?
Speaker 6: You know which one win and that like that? You rather have the mirror?
Speaker 7: I don't matter.
Speaker 6: I have a camera.
Speaker 7: I can not let this footage you get out?
Speaker 4: What do you know?
Speaker 20: Mirror?
Speaker 10: Mirror for you?
Speaker 3: Steve?
Speaker 6: Why why can't the footage.
Speaker 7: You get out? You don't know?
Speaker 19: Especially with your sound on, I can't let I'm going with the mirror too, Okay, mirror. I don't think I would look good on video, Junior?
Speaker 3: What you say?
Speaker 4: Did you said?
Speaker 7: Camera? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 24: I'll be scared at what I scared?
Speaker 6: Secure up there on the ceiling.
Speaker 7: It's secure. You ain't seeing Nick gorilla glue commercial.
Speaker 6: Of flex Oh yeah, flexing? Yeah, all right?
Speaker 13: Would you rather make love naked on the beach or naked in the wilderness beach?
Speaker 24: The beach beach?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's too much.
Speaker 14: There's too much in that wilderness that's naked and afraid.
Speaker 7: To tell you.
Speaker 8: Now see, you ain't gonna enjoy this beach like you think that damn saying.
Speaker 7: That damn saying ain't no joke for but you get in some places, don't it. Why not the wilderness up.
Speaker 8: You show don't need to be in that will Why what you you out there? It's way too much you'll be looking for saying so hard out there now that wilderness it's got too much. The key word in wilderness is wow.
Speaker 6: Wow, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Uh.
Speaker 21: You got mosquitoes and plugs, bal.
Speaker 8: Spiders by flinner p poison ivy mash birds.
Speaker 7: Fine, and it's her not.
Speaker 6: Mold goldfus Tommy see.
Speaker 7: Mountain lion.
Speaker 13: All right, coming up, our last break of the day, and we'll have some closing remark, says back the one and only Steve Harvey.
Speaker 6: Right after this.
Speaker 9: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 13: All right, guys, here we are our last break of the day on this Friday.
Speaker 6: Wow, what a week. Huh. Welcome back, Steve took.
Speaker 8: You, Welcome back down, appreciate it. Oh, you know, I've been learning a lot this year. This year is the first time. These are my post continent.
Speaker 7: You know, you.
Speaker 8: Trusting in God's plan. It takes a lot of practice, it really does. Sitting in your own life and allowing God to direct your path, it takes a lot of practice.
Speaker 7: I've been practicing it for sometime now.
Speaker 8: This is the first year of my life, sixty six that I've done this well with it. And I tell you what changed my mind. I was online and a video came over and said, you get on an airplane and you don't know the pilot.
Speaker 7: You get over there, you relax, you fall asleep.
Speaker 8: You get in an uber or a taxi cab, you don't know the driver, but yet and steal You lay back there, you relax, you look out the window.
Speaker 7: You enjoy the ride.
Speaker 8: You get on a train, you don't know the conductor. Let you sit still, you read your newspaper, you go over your apps, and you ride. Why won't you do that when it comes to God? Why don't you let him pilot your plane, drive your uber, direct your path in your car, drive you through the train of life. Why won't you let God do that? I'll tell you what. Because this is your life and God made us as the only creatures who has the power of decision. And in this power of decision, you can make choices and you get to pick. And it's kind of self explanatory that you think that you know the best pick for you, and you get in there with your own calculations about how you think your life should go, and you start making decisions based on that. I cannot tell you how many plans of mind God allowed to be ruined for me to later find out the only reason he allowed him to be ruined was so I wouldn't ruin my life, y'all. It is the best way to live because it frees you up from worry. One of the biggest things about your life that causes you so much pressure and anxiety is trying to figure out the next move, figure out what you should do, and trying to make the decision based off the information that you have.
Speaker 7: But now listen to this.
Speaker 8: You are worrying yourself about a decision based on the information that you have about your future.
Speaker 7: You have no information about your future.
Speaker 8: Do you understand that we don't have information about our future. We just don't, but we're using that that we don't know, which causes anxiety. Anxiety comes from having to try to make a decision based on information you don't have. You got anxiety about tomorrow. Well, you know why you have anxiety because you ain't got no information about tomorrow. You know why you have an anxiety or over what this person gonna say, because you have no control over what this person gonna say. You have an anxiety over a test you gotta take tomorrow because you don't know the questions on the test. When you don't have information and you're trying to make decisions based on the information that you have and you don't have the information, here comes anxiety. I don't know how they gonna feel about me tomorrow. That's what causes anxiety. When you're a performer, you don't know what the audience is gonna be like. So you're a little worried because you don't know. You've never met them, you never had this audience and they may have bought a ticket, but you don't know these people listen to me, man. I know it's difficult to let go and let God, but if you can start just practicing it, just start practice. I had to make conscious decisions to start practicing it better this year.
Speaker 7: What it did for me was. It freed me up.
Speaker 8: From a lot of unnecessary worry because I finally got it.
Speaker 7: Y'all.
Speaker 8: It took me sixty six years, but I've finally got it. I have nothing to do with tomorrow. I don't know how it's gonna shape out. I don't know how all the circumstances is gonna play. Now, you, as a person, quite naturally, you try to make decisions today that will affect you tomorrow, like, for example, you would study for a test that you would have so you could be what you would call prepared. Right, I'm willing to work hard at my dreams and visions for tomorrow in case tomorrow get here. But as we've all learned over the years, every tomorrow has a set of surprise as none of us expected. How many times has tomorrow gone exactly the way you planned, exactly the way you saw it. You can't control tomorrow. Give it to God. Let God have tomorrow. The Lord's prayer has a clause in it that's very clear. Give us this day our daily bread, and don't say nothing about tomorrow. Because you were built for twenty four hour intervals. That's what you're built for. Give it over to God. Let God, handle it and take the warry off your plate. It will reduce your anxiety one hundred percent. But you gotta start practicing that you are. Just start practicing. Stop worrying about tomorrow, because there's.
Speaker 10: Nothing for all.
Speaker 13: Steve Harvey Contacts No purchase necessary, void wear prohibit. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit STEVEHARVEYFM dot com.
Speaker 9: You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.