Speaker 1: Well, in case your guys were racking your brains.
Speaker 2: O J. Simpson is weighing in on the twenty twenty four United States presidential race.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go. I knew there was some interest.
Speaker 3: Be Christy OHJ is talking.
Speaker 1: OJ isn't afraid to speak his mind on social media.
Speaker 2: We all know that he recently posted a message saying, quote, this morning, I got up and I found myself watching Meet the Press. They had Vivica Ramaswami on and now, just like the debates, the Republican debates, I said, hey, this guy's onto something. OJ has a VP suggestion too, so you're ready for this one.
Speaker 1: He says, if he got himself.
Speaker 2: An experienced person to run with him, an experienced person I would say, like Nikki Hayley, somebody that knows foreign affairs, this guy would have a chance.
Speaker 1: I bet. So, there you go.
Speaker 2: He's liking right now, Vivid Rama Swamy.
Speaker 3: What ho he is?
Speaker 4: He's he's actually worse than Donald Trump, this guy Rama Swammy, he's you know, he posed a question that the debate. I told you all, I actually watched the debate. After I watched the Republican debate, he actually stood up and said, if I become president, the first thing I'm going to do is pardon Donald Trump right now.
Speaker 3: Man. This is a dangerous this this dude right here.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Why do we care what O J? Think?
Speaker 4: Though I just I kind of wrapped my mind around it is the bigger question. I have a bigger question. Why do o J think we care? When he posted.
Speaker 5: That he didn't hear in the back of he man, he didn't hear do anybody give a damn? Didn't hear who gives a flying He didn't hear none of that.
Speaker 3: He didn't hear please please, But.
Speaker 2: If anyone needs to get somewhere and sit down, it's Ojay.
Speaker 3: He didn't hear w t F you talking about? He didn't hear none of that in.
Speaker 4: His naj oj ain't got no voice in his head.
Speaker 3: He just uped at by hisself.
Speaker 4: Oj is one of them people like somebody told this stupid dude, I know, she said, Pleasa Nicholson, the motivational speaker.
Speaker 3: She got to talking to a.
Speaker 4: Friend of mine and was just looking at him just as confused. And when he got through talking, she said, you know what, you don't need to go up in your mind no more. By yourself, which you should just take somebody with you. So when you come back out your mind, somebody then told you don't bring that out of that right, And that's that's oj Man o J. It's like he got mad at this football player who received a lighter sentence than he did for the same crime he committed when he stole. He said, I don't understand the fairness of the justice system.
Speaker 3: I got all these years and we did the same thing. Well, o J. A lot of people still mad, but you killing them people?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got away with the obahamicide.
Speaker 3: You don't need to question the justice system.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of people still a little upset about this right here.
Speaker 3: And I just I don't know if you notice that or not.
Speaker 4: You know, your inability to get on golf courses and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you've been paying attention to it, but.
Speaker 6: That if I vote, if I vote, oh J didn't voted the way I voted, give my ballet back, I'm changing bad. I need to dude, you're my ballot back, I mean my bellet. Oh J voted the same way, so I did as something stupid.
Speaker 3: What's his name though? Again? Shirley Vivid.
Speaker 1: His name is Vivid Ramaswami.
Speaker 4: He is the worst man, that candidate. That dude is dangerous man. He is very, very dangerous.
Speaker 3: He's not gonna get the number. No, he's not gonna. No, he's not gonna get it.
Speaker 1: Don't have to worry, all right. Moving on to August twenty fourth, former President.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump surrendered to authorities out of Fulton County Jail in Georgia following his indictment on thirteen charges to reverse the twenty twenty presidential election results in Georgia. Trump, who is seventy seven, His booking record listed his height as sixty three and weighing two hundred and fifteen pounds. Well, some media usage don't believe that that Trump is an inch taller and weighs the same as Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson, who is six two and weighs two hundred and fifteen pounds. So, Steve, you're into fitness. You're six three or something, right, six two six two? What do you think you're sixteen?
Speaker 4: Donald Trump is six three teen though, But you think his fat ass is two fifty? You think that big new slatchy ass dude is two fifteen heavy.
Speaker 3: What do you know about fitness?
Speaker 4: Donald Trump weighed the same thing as Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 1: What the same?
Speaker 3: The same?
Speaker 1: Seven an inch taller?
Speaker 3: And how old is Trump?
Speaker 1: Seventy seven?
Speaker 3: And see you know what saying?
Speaker 6: He's no fat on Lamar jack Yeah.
Speaker 4: And all is fat on Donald Trump. He don't eat nutrition.
Speaker 3: He didn't.
Speaker 4: He got more fast, he got more face fat on him. Then Lamar got on his body, his entire body.
Speaker 3: Don't forget.
Speaker 6: He loved McDonald's now remember, yeah, yeah, Trump love McDonald You can't be two fifteen.
Speaker 3: All right, love McDonald's. He does abused it.
Speaker 2: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we have some advice from Steve from Investments over the weekend on building wealth.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening
Speaker 2: Morning Show