Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour in Entertainment News. Just in case you're wondering, we'll tell you who Oj Simpson supports for US president, just in case who may have crossed her mind. Yeah, Teddy donates a million dollars to an hbc U football team. And do NFL quarterback Lamar Jackson and Trump weigh the same? Do they weigh the same? According to Trump's Fulton County booking record. We'll talk about all of these stories, yes, at the top of the hour, But right now it is time to ask the clo. This runs from Lou and Mesquite Lou Wrights. I got fired two weeks ago and my wife is pregnant with our first child. I have three more months of pay on my separation deal at work, and I'm hoping to find a new job before then. So my question is should I tell my wife I got fired now or wait to see if I can get a new job.
Speaker 2: Well, ain't no need to stress in her out, you know, she pregnant and everything. But dog, it's first of all, if I was what's his name, Lou, literally, if I were you, I would take the old woe's me approach away from this. You got You got three months seventh paced salary. That's gonna last you for ninety days. Okay, so you covered that part. Ain't nona need distressing your girl, Like, get out here and make something happen.
Speaker 3: Sometimes the separation is a blessing.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: You don't know when when the door closes, it's some mods man. You just got to walk up the hall, Louke, go up the hall and see.
Speaker 3: What God got for you.
Speaker 2: Maybe God got something better now, lou what you didn't tell us in this letter why you got fired? Now, LOUI can't past the drug test, then your ass has got to quit smoking weed because you got to pass these drug tests now, lou If you like taking stuff from the job to the house and you wasn't paying attention to where the cameras was posted, lou you gonna have to stop stealing.
Speaker 3: These are all the reasons he could have.
Speaker 2: If you can't get along with coworkers down on your job, you're gonna have to stop slapping the taste out of people's mouth just because you like to say I slap taste out your mouth and then do it. So, Louke, these are three major reasons that can get you fired. And prevent you from getting high. Ain't nobody hind nobody that whooping other employees ass Ain't nobody hind nobody to steal.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody hind no junkie.
Speaker 2: So your ass gonna have to fix them for the problems so your ass can get a job.
Speaker 3: Thank you, all right.
Speaker 1: Moving on to Christian in Tampa, Christian Rights. My five year old hasn't been in school two weeks and she's already pointing her little finger at her classmates and teachers, telling them what to do. She gets this from my mother in law, who kept her all summer. How do I correct her behavior?
Speaker 3: You're gonna blame it on the mama law. Huh, that's grand She ain't never seen you do nothing, bossy, Oh Grandma, fuck not? According to her. Yeah, well you know she five. This is correctable at five. Yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: Like, I ain't gonna tell you how to correct your child. I'm just telling you how I got corrected. Go down to that school and point again to see what happened. Thank you, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Watch and see what I point.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get this shoe point pointed some webut point I fix it like that.
Speaker 3: It's five years old. It's fixable.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, all right, Jasmine and Brooklyn says, I'm dating a married guy and I saw him from a distance at an outdoor concert with another woman. I lost him in the crowd, and he said it might or may not have been him. He said, either way, he didn't owe me an explanation.
Speaker 3: This cut like a knife.
Speaker 1: Does that mean he doesn't care about me?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Help?
Speaker 1: Back?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: What? Yeah? He married, But.
Speaker 2: You saw him at a concert somewhere outside and you think he was with another one, but you lost him in the crowd.
Speaker 3: He said, here, don't owe you nothing.
Speaker 2: He just told you judge, then told her, told me best. Don't let a man have to tell you twice. He don't want you. He just told you, dang. He ain't got an answer to you. He don't answer. He ain't answer to his wife. What is he gonna answer you for? He didn't want you with another one?
Speaker 3: Man? He gonna want you later? What's your turn? Thank you?
Speaker 2: Wayne. You might have just you might have found out that you ain't even number two. You might have just found out that you further down on the rotation. You might not even girl. You might be four strained.
Speaker 3: Girl. You might even be on the practice squad. You don't even know. You probably ain't even you never never get in the game. I don't know why they that's a question. Yeah, does he think he on camp?
Speaker 2: I think deeper problem is how much you don't care about yourself. That's the deeper problem. I'm dating a married man, now you not. You're dating a married man, now you not. You're seeing him when he's available, and they ain't nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 3: If that's the arrangement you're gonna do, well, it's something wrong with it.
Speaker 2: But if that's what you want to do, that's you. You put calling it something else. Though, y'all not dating far from there. You can't go nowhere. Y'all ain't going another restaurant sitting down all enough food, that's what you think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you ain't finna call in and make no reservations in your name. Yeah we're finn. Put all this tin on this car and go to the drive in movie. That's where we're going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, last one, Steve, This is from Cammy and Louisville. Cammy says, my boyfriend bought an older condo and he doesn't have a washing machine at his house yet so he uses my washing machine. I was helping him do laundry and I saw a white wife beater that was it was too small for him, him and too small for me. He said, it's one of his that shrank. Does he think I'm stupid?
Speaker 2: I think that was a good one though. I like that one right there, doog. That's some shop thinking like that one.
Speaker 3: That was? It was, it was.
Speaker 2: It's possible you were pretty. It's possible that damn hot water. Who I'm telling you, it'll do a number on your clothes. And then all what he should have did to top it off, will put it on in.
Speaker 3: Front funny his whole boy, that would have been when he'd have had that little too top on, that would have been nice. You're gonna have to get to washing drive. What are you gonna have to do?
Speaker 2: But but here the part though she said it was too small for him and for me.
Speaker 3: Little sister girl, strong over there, go ahead, girl. But the thing about it is your approof of the lie.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh man, if it wasn't a lie, it was damn sure good.
Speaker 3: I just thank yourself.
Speaker 2: I watched her it shrunk, boy, Come on, yeah, that's what you call on your feet, off the on your feet, just call it.
Speaker 4: You do realize that Candy brote you for advice. It's not him, not the dude that lied to her, just with the wife beat her. Oh, I can't help You're giving him praise and she needs some milk.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can't help Cam, Oh to wash her own clothes. Yeah, I can't help Camm, he said to Camy. Was she couldn't fit the shirt?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cam, you can't fit your shirt. Congratulations girl, goodn go let him know what you're.
Speaker 3: Working with one ca girl. Does he think I'm stupid? No, he don't think you stupid? All right, all right, coming up question, do you think he's stupid? Don't you?
Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this. You're listening Hard Morning Show.