Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time.
Speaker 3: Y'all don't know y'all at all, So don't given them black a million bush.
Speaker 4: Yeah, listening to to.
Speaker 5: I don't joy yeah, joy, you love.
Speaker 6: You gotta turn I can't.
Speaker 1: I got to turn the mouse.
Speaker 7: Turn.
Speaker 5: You probably got to turn the mouth, turn a word of the money up.
Speaker 8: Look, come.
Speaker 2: Come out.
Speaker 9: You think that, Uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody. You're listening to the voice, Come on, dig me now one it only Steve Harvey got a radio show. I got a tweet the other day. When Steve Harvey used to get the preaching, I used to just turn the radio off. But nah, it's different. Old dude be bringing it. He'd be bringing the truth. I appreciate that, you know, Man, When I was younger, Man, when when I wanted to do what I wanted to do, Man, I just man, I ain't want to hear nothing else. I didn't want to hear nothing that contradicted what I wanted to do, you know. So it's a funny thing man about me. Man, I was I would hear the truth, I would know it to be the truth. But because I had another plan, another mission, another goal, another set of dudes. I wanted to get done. I didn't want to hear that you as a funny thing.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 9: It's like it's like when I was a little boy and I used to get scared sometime at night, you know, the boogerman. So I thought that if I just pulled the blanket up over my head, that that meant that if I can't see the Boogerman, he can't see me.
Speaker 2: That's the theory.
Speaker 9: That's an ostrich, you know, sticking his head in the sand, thinking wow, if I don't see this dude, he can't see me. A lot of Ostriches done died with their heads stuck in the sand. I just didn't want to be one of the people that left this world with my head in the sand. But I just wanted to say, man, this morning that quit talking about change. Y'all listening, because because because this is real right here, quit talking about change. Unlet's make a change, you know, man, I don't I don't mind giving people advice. I really, I really really don't, because so many people along the way have handed it to me freely.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 9: Some people just saw me doing wrong and say, young man, come in, let me talk to you for a minute. Some people say, hey, brother, look man, I know what you're trying to do. Man, it have you thought about it this way? So I've had a lot of favor in my life, a lot of grace been shown on me, a lot of mercy, A lot of people that came to me helped me a long way. So I don't have no problem with this part of what I'm what I'm obligated to do in the mornings. But let's quit talking about change, y'all, and let's make a change. She Change is growth, and ain't no growth without change. You got people, Man, You ever met a person that's just insistent on doing it?
Speaker 2: They wait?
Speaker 9: I mean nobody in the building think they should go that way, but they so bone headed. Oh this is how I'm gonna do it. But bro, listen to me, Man, that ain't high. It's done. You gonna run into this distance.
Speaker 2: I'll show you Ait a minute. Man, you can't do it that way.
Speaker 9: Man, if you are sick and tired of where you are, then you have to change. Change can only come from within. Can nobody make you change?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 9: We got a penal system in place that can make you sit down if you don't want to change.
Speaker 2: We'll sit you down.
Speaker 9: And we'll restrict your movement and your communication to the point where if you want to continue this foolishness, we're going to put you in this building with a whole lot of people. That's foolishness, and y'all just trick each other all day long. But if you are sick and tired of your situation, pray for it. Pray for change, Ask God to help you change. Ask God what he want for you instead of always telling God what you want. It's an interesting prayer to have with God. When you quit going to God with your list and check in with God and see what his list is. That's a very interesting prayer. If you're a praying person, I suggest you try that sometime. It's so oh interesting.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 9: Do you know what it did for me when I started asking God what he wanted for me? Instead of telling God all the time. I still tell him what I want, but instead of all the time going to Him with what I want. You know what it did for me? It freed me up. It took a lot of pressure off. I no longer had to think of everything, and what I was thinking of a lot of times wasn't working.
Speaker 2: No way.
Speaker 9: And when I opened myself up to what he wanted, to what his will was, Man, do you know how much simpler my life got? And do you know how much bigger it got? I'm trying to tell you, man, if you pray for change and you allow God to help you with the change, or if you let God just produce the change, the change in you would be amazing. If you've been listening to me, especially out in La since I was on the radio since two thousand, can't you hear the change? I'm flat out telling you that a change has come. But I had to pray for the change because I couldn't make the change on my own. And then after you pray for the change, you gotta work towards your trade change. You know, there's faith without works is dead. Everybody wants something from God. Always want to talk to God about something, But then man, ain't ain't don't, don't want to do nothing about it. Faith without works is dead. You can't do it that way, man, It just does not happen. So after you then prayed to God about it, what you got to do then is you got to turn around and go, hey, man, all right, now, what is it? I got to do. You know, you got to do something to bring it about. So after you pray for it, work for it, and do something today about it. Stop procrastinating. Don't procrastinate, folks. The change can start today. Man, I want to change? How about today?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 9: Then you see them saying people, Man, I want to change, that's next week. How about today? I see people years later? Man, I steal in this situation. Man, I'm gonna do something. How about today? Today is a good day. There's nothing stopping you from changing today, nothing except you. You can begin the process of change immediately. And change is growth, y'all. And ain't no growth without changing. It's a simple thing. And I'm talking to you in broad strokes because everybody got something about them they need to change. That's why I'm not specifically talking about anything. I got some things in meediate need to change so I can grow further. Everybody has something about them that they need to change in order to grow further and then go further. Now, what's stopping you is you won't start to change today. Don't hesitate. Make that change. And then I want you to watch something. When you change, Watch the difference in you. Notice the difference in you. Feel the difference in you, and guess what you gonna be different? If you watching for the change. If you feeling the change, then guess what you gonna be different? Man, Watch for the difference, feel the difference, you will be different. If you sick and tired of your situation, folks, you can change that. But the change is in you. It's a simple decision you had to make. I'm gonna change. The change is up to you. You can decide today if you want to change, you want to be different. If you're sitting behind the wall, I love speaking to the brothers and sisters behind the wall. If you behind the wall, man, and you sick and tired of being behind the wall, man, why.
Speaker 2: Don't you change? You have thought about that change? Man?
Speaker 9: If I get back out there, I'm gonna just do the same thing. Stop saying that. Stop breathing that negativity into your life. Decide today that you want to change. You can do it. Everybody can change. If you don't know how to change, pray for it, man, ask God to help you with the change. Or you get some movement, then partner, you get a whole lot of movement, Then all right, that's right.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 7: Morning show.
Speaker 9: Ladies are just let me have your attention please. We are starting this in the tone of the quiet storm, because that's what's been happening in my life, a quiet store. I just want to notify everybody we are still here.
Speaker 2: It is all good. I am, she is, We is all good.
Speaker 9: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to the Steve Harvey Quiet Storm Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Well, we're gonna do it like this just for just a couple of minutes. That's all just to be a difference maker. But can I say this in my quiet stone voice, as we go through this quiet storm, we are settled and easy. We are taken care of. We are tucked under the wings. All is good Isaaiah fifty four seventeen. No weapon formed again, Sweet show, prosper nothing. We ain't worried about a thing. Don't you worry boy.
Speaker 6: The thing.
Speaker 9: Now, we're right back to the choirt storm moment right here. That was just a pop off moment right there. I don't know where that came from, but it just came out of nowhere. So, ladies and gentlemen, we're about to get started now on the Steve Haggin morning show. So we invite you to join in do the same. Stay prayed up because the devil is busy. He is busy, but he can't win in No, I got no problem bigger than my God.
Speaker 2: See you morning show man. What's going on y'all? Storm the eagerness? Oh you can't get me. You know why you can't get me? Cause God got me. Yeah, the rascal Wallace just up in there.
Speaker 1: For so.
Speaker 2: You get back in man coming out here at this show, tim state, I'm tripping.
Speaker 9: What they call it when you got a lot of personalities sommy nephew personal.
Speaker 2: Schizophrenic or something like that.
Speaker 9: Ladies, jentlemen, Charley Strawberry calling for real Mississippi Monicca Jr. Government name is Kill Spates and the legend that is nephew Tommy.
Speaker 2: We are here this morning, Junior. What's on your mind?
Speaker 8: What man?
Speaker 2: A lot?
Speaker 10: The way you just go ahead and go ahead and take all your problem make him joke because you said something yesterday. It really made me start thinking about it all day yesterday. But you said, we always doing better than all I hated and you hate hated doing better than you. And that's that's that's where you come up with that concept because it's true.
Speaker 9: I just learned it, because I just learned. Man, I don't know where I got it from. I don't know if I read I heard somebody saying. I don't know, but I just I take stuff to make sense to me and put it in my repertoire. That's how you learn. You learn from other people. Sometimes you can learn from other people's mistakes. You ain't got to make all of them yourself, you know, you.
Speaker 2: Learn from other people. Sit back and watch. Yeah, you ain't. You ain't got to go out here and make all the damn mistakes. And that's what I've learned. I have.
Speaker 9: I've never had a hater that was doing better than me, you know, man, I was sitting on standing to stay.
Speaker 2: We get into it later and we'll talk about later.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, run the prank right after this. You're listening morning show, It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back.
Speaker 1: What you got for his nest?
Speaker 11: Your funeral arrangement, Your funeral arrange A lot of people don't get to discuss their own funeral arrangements normally gone you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: Here and discussing them and you're supposed to be that's scary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 11: You get it, but you know to be able to get it like you.
Speaker 2: Won't it though, but you won't. You know you do want to.
Speaker 1: Be alive, that's what you would want.
Speaker 11: You want that, but you know there will be a time, so you may as well gonna pick out what you want.
Speaker 2: To help you request at my funeral?
Speaker 9: What's that if a woman that you don't know stars hollering at the funeral, just have her removed?
Speaker 11: And he already told us get her out of here?
Speaker 2: All right, your funeral range, Let's go get docor Hello.
Speaker 12: Hello, I'm trying to retell you miss Diana. Please, she's not in the moment. I take a message flee. My name is John Johnny. I'm actually the funeral director here the funeral home because Diane came in earlier today and tried to get the arrangements set. First of all, I want to say my condolences to you all and your entire family for what you're going through. She filled out some paperwork here and I wanted to make sure I got everything actually correct. I'm a little not sure on what she wants on the actual tombstone. I don't know if she wants Rob or Robert?
Speaker 8: You are you?
Speaker 12: Are you wanted the members that may be able to tell me exactly what she would want.
Speaker 13: On I am I'm Robert.
Speaker 12: Listen, what is all about it? She gave me this morning? What you're talking about? Okay? Hold on saying, Siry you you who I am?
Speaker 8: Robert? Rob Robert?
Speaker 14: That's me?
Speaker 13: Okay?
Speaker 12: And is there a senior or well junior is just a child. I'm Robino, That's who I am. Junior is a child either on us? Did we're health?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 12: Okay, okay, okay, hang on? Oh my god, all right, I don't okay, hang on a second, sir, Yeah, yeah you know miss ms sir, Miss Diane is your wife?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 12: That is my wife? You sure you have to you sure he came in uh this morning? Uh maybe five five? Uh what salt and pepper, hair, shoulder ling? Uh maybe a medium brown complex mm hmm.
Speaker 8: What kind of costUS?
Speaker 12: Which is having you see the cars.
Speaker 13: And see the call something?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 12: It seemed like it was a some type of was it amy?
Speaker 15: I think?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 16: That's what I mean. What happened?
Speaker 12: Tell me? Actually tell me what happened this morning? She came in and said what to you? He came in and mster, why why?
Speaker 13: Why?
Speaker 8: Why?
Speaker 12: Why do I call back when miss Diane is there? We can go call down, you know, tell me that right now, I need to know what is going on. You might wife want to telling she would have a foodel for me, and you tell me you would call me living know, tell me that, sir. All I know is is Miss Diane came in. The paperwork was a little I was just coming and reevaluate you know what? I what? I what what? I what was written here? It was right? I mean, she came in, she picked out the casket, she did everything that she was supposed to. Casket casket, bro bro b.
Speaker 13: I don't understand.
Speaker 12: I don't really understand what's going on, but I'm gonna find out later on. I'm gonna find her. I don't understand. I've never been in a I've never been in a situation like this. Okay, so we're about to get in the situation. Maybe I need to call back when this Diane gets there. I said, I need to talk to you now. She had six o'clock. Don't worry about that. Where you at anyway?
Speaker 8: What's your name?
Speaker 14: Again.
Speaker 12: Where you at? I'm I'm John, Sir. I'm the funeral home direct. I'm sorry, y'all. You might be you might be making some filer raming for her too. I might need to switch games put her team on that, okay, sir. Guess what six o'clock is? Six o'clock, sir, six o'clock. You're gonna be there, sir. A funeral is a very serious thing, sir. So you're you're so serious.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 12: Look, my wife is coming. She's trying to bury me me. I'm wouldn't even be on the paper. Robert, it's it's it's Rob or Robert, whichever one.
Speaker 8: I mean.
Speaker 12: I don't, I don't.
Speaker 8: I mean, I won't.
Speaker 12: I don't. I don't, I don't. I don't know. We even be feasi, you know what I'm saying. We didn't even argue. We had a little light barging in last week by little light bil or something, a little black man. But you having funerals to merry? Man, I tell you that this up. They got the right now, you got the right one. I tell you, man, I'm not watch I mean, since I have you on the phone, is can I ask you? What is it all right? If I asked you something, sir, you want to ask me?
Speaker 14: Brother?
Speaker 12: I mean, since since it is your funeral, would you would you like the light blue lining or the white lining in the inside on the inside about that? You played with me right now now you're trying me. Now, if I come down there and swing on you, you won't like it. It's gonna be two funerals. You keep on last, You're gonna pick your own plane. Man, I'm not here brusting my like here twenty ship. All I said, a little bit lights up around here, It's gonna keep the billing eye. But she would say, huh around here, all ot, sir, be light, so light, so light? A funeral? Come on, man, boy, I swear to God, just gonna tell you. I'm saying, can I can? I? Can? I?
Speaker 8: Can?
Speaker 13: I tell you?
Speaker 12: What else your wife told me when she was here? What what else too?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 12: A you? I need to know anywhere?
Speaker 13: I need to know? Tell me gas tell us well.
Speaker 12: She told me to tell you exactly who I was. What Who are you? I'm sorry, who are you, sir? Who's the race? I'm not John? I'm not John from the funeral home.
Speaker 13: You bet le me?
Speaker 12: You better tell me you no better here, not no, no, no nothing, none of you tell me the funeral. This it this right here. His nephew tire me from the Steve Arby Martin Shell with your wife Diane, got me to pray phone call you Hello, I swell ye some boy boy.
Speaker 8: Y'all.
Speaker 12: Man, y'all just stop paying people saying man oh man, I'll just.
Speaker 8: See you.
Speaker 12: I say, hey, man, look hill bro big better need a sup bang, I need all that meat, all that shoes shop head that all right, man, I'd do that. Hey, let me ask what is the baddest radio show in the land. Steve Hobby Morning Show?
Speaker 14: And now nah.
Speaker 4: All right, thank you that you coming up next as the clo with our chief love officers. You're listening Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour and entertainment dues. Just in case you're wondering, we'll tell you. O. J. Simpson support for US president just in case you may have crossed your mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Teddy donates.
Speaker 4: A million dollars to an hbc U football team. And do NFL quarterback Lamar Jackson and Trump weigh the same? Do they weigh the same? According to Trump's Fulton County booking record. We'll talk about all of these stories, yes, at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the clo. This runs from Lou and Mesquite Lou Wrights. I got fired two weeks ago and my wife is pregnant with our first child. I have three more months of pay on my separation deal at work, and I'm hoping to find a new job before then. So my question is should I tell my wife I got fired now or wait to see if I can get a new job.
Speaker 9: Well, ain't no need to stress in her how you know, she pregnant and everything. But dog, it's first of all, if I was what's his name, Lou Lou, if I were you, I would take the old woe's me approach away from this. You got you got three months, seventh page salary that's gonna last you for ninety days. Okay, So you covered that part. Ain't no need distressing your girl, Like, get out here and make something happen. Sometimes the separation is a blessing.
Speaker 2: Man. You don't know when when the door closes. It's some modos man.
Speaker 9: You just got to walk up the hall, Louke, go up the hall and see what God got for you. Maybe God got something better now, lou what you didn't tell us in this letter why you got fired Now, Louis, you can't pass drug tests and your ass has got to quit smoking weed because you got.
Speaker 2: To pass these drug tests.
Speaker 9: Now, lou If you like taking stuff from the job to the house and you wasn't paying attention to where the cameras.
Speaker 2: Was posted, lou you gonna have to stop stealing.
Speaker 9: Look, these are all the reasons you can't get along with coworkers down on your job. You're gonna have to stop slapping the taste out of people's mouth just because you.
Speaker 2: Like to say I slap taste out your mouth and then do it.
Speaker 9: So Louke, these are three major reasons that can get you fired and prevent you from getting high. Ain't nobody hind nobody to whooping other employees asss. Ain't nobody hind nobody to steal, Ain't nobody hind no junkie.
Speaker 2: So your ass gonna have.
Speaker 9: To fix them the problems and so your ass can get a job.
Speaker 2: Thank you, all right.
Speaker 4: Moving on to Christian and Tampa, Christian writes, my five year old hasn't been in school two weeks and she's already pointing her little finger at her classmates and teachers, telling them what to do. She gets this from my mother in law, who kept her all summer. How do I correct her behavior?
Speaker 9: As you're gonna blame it on the mama law, that's.
Speaker 2: What she ain't never seen you do nothing, bossy all grandma?
Speaker 1: Not according to her?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you know, she five? This is direct the bullet five.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know, like, I ain't gonna tell you how to correct your child. I'm just telling you how I got corrected. Go down to that school and point again to see what.
Speaker 2: Happened, right, thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you?
Speaker 2: Watch and see what I point.
Speaker 9: You're gonna get this shoe point pointed somewhebt I fix it like that.
Speaker 2: It's five years old. It's fixable.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, all right, Jasmine and Brooklyn says, I'm dating a married guy and I saw him from a distance at an outdoor concert with another woman. I lost him in the crowd, and he said it might or may not have been him. He said, either way, he didn't owe me an explanation. This cut like a knife. Does that mean he doesn't care about me?
Speaker 2: What? Help?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What? Yeah, she's married.
Speaker 9: If you saw him concert somewhere outside and you think he's with another one, but you lost him in the crowd. He say he don't owe you nothing. He just told you judge then told her told me best. Don't let a man have to tell you twice.
Speaker 2: He don't want you. He just told you, dang. He ain't got an answer to you. He don't answer.
Speaker 9: He ain't answer to his wife. What is he for to answer you for? He didn't want you with another one man?
Speaker 2: He gonna want you later? What's your turn? Thank you?
Speaker 1: Wayne?
Speaker 9: You might have just you might have found out that you ain't even number two. You might have just found out that you further down on the rotation. You might not even girl. You might be four strained.
Speaker 2: Girl. You might even be on the practice squad.
Speaker 9: You don't even know. You probably ain't even you never, you'll never get in the game.
Speaker 2: I don't know why they that's a question. Yeah, does he think he on camp? I'm The deeper problem is how much?
Speaker 9: But you don't care about yourself, right, that's the deeper problem.
Speaker 2: I'm dating a married man, now you not?
Speaker 9: You dating a married man, now you not? You're seeing him when he's available. And they ain't nothing wrong with that. If that's the arrangement you're gonna do, well, it's something wrong with it. But if that's what you want to do, that's you. You can put calling it something else, though, y'all not date far from them. You can't go nowhere.
Speaker 2: Y'all ain't going another restaurant and sitting down all enough food. That's what you take.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you ain't finna call in and make no reservations in your name. Y.
Speaker 11: We fin to put all this tin on this car and go to the drive in movie. That's where we're going.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, last one, Steve.
Speaker 1: This is from Cammy and Louisville.
Speaker 4: Cammy says, my boyfriend bought an older condo and he doesn't have a washing machine at his house yet, so he uses my washing machine. I was helping him do laundry and I saw a white wife beater that was it was too small for him him and too small for me. He said, it's one of his that shrank. Does he think I'm stupid?
Speaker 2: I think that was a good one though. I like that one right there.
Speaker 17: Dog.
Speaker 9: That's some shop thinking. I like that one that was. It was, it was It's possible you were pretty It's possible that damn hot water.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, it'll do a number on your clothes.
Speaker 9: And then all what he should have did to top it off was put it on in front of.
Speaker 11: Lord.
Speaker 9: That would have been when he'd have had that little too top on. That would have been nice. You're gonna have to get to wash and drive. That's what he's gonna have to do. But but here the part though, she said it was too small for him and for me, sister girl, strong over there, go ahead, girl.
Speaker 1: But the thing about it is your approve of the lie. Okay.
Speaker 9: Oh man, if it wasn't a lie, it was damn show good. I just thank yourself.
Speaker 2: I watched her. It shrunk.
Speaker 9: Boys, come on, yeah, that's what you call on your feet, off the cuff, on your feet.
Speaker 10: Just call you do realize that Candy broke you for advice.
Speaker 1: It's not him, not the dude that lied to, just the wife.
Speaker 2: Be there you. Oh, I can't help you're giving him praise and she needs some milk.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 2: I can't help camick oh to wash her own clothes. Yeah, I can't help Candy.
Speaker 1: He said to Camy.
Speaker 4: Well, she couldn't set the shirt yeah.
Speaker 2: Came, you can't fit your shirt. Congratulations. Girl. Can't let him know what you're working with.
Speaker 4: Girl.
Speaker 2: Does he think I'm stupid? No, he don't think you stupid?
Speaker 1: All right, all right, coming up, of course.
Speaker 2: Do you think he's stupid? Don't you?
Speaker 4: Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this. You're listening Morning show. Well, in case your guys were racking your brains. O. J. Simpson is weighing in on the twenty twenty four United States presidential race.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go.
Speaker 7: I knew there was some interest.
Speaker 2: Be Christy. OHJ is talking.
Speaker 1: OJ isn't afraid to speak his mind on social media.
Speaker 4: We all know that he recently posted a message saying, quote, this morning, I got up and I found myself watching Meet the Press. They had Vivika Ramaswami on. And now, just like the debates, the Republican debates, I said, hey, this guy's onto something. OJ has a VP suggestion too, So you ready for this one? He says, if he got himself an experienced person to run with him. Experienced person I would say, like Nikki Haley, somebody that knows foreign affairs this guy would have a chance.
Speaker 1: I bet so. There you go.
Speaker 4: He's he's liking right now, Vivid Rama Swamiday.
Speaker 2: What ho he is? He's he's actually worse than Donald Trump.
Speaker 9: This guy Rama Swammy he's you know, he posed the question at the debate. I told you all, I actually watched the debate after this. I watched the Republican debate. He actually stood up and said, if I become president, the first thing I'm going to do is pardon Donald Trump. Right man, this is a dangerous just do right here, man?
Speaker 1: Can I ask you why?
Speaker 2: Why do we care what OJ think? Though?
Speaker 9: I just I'm kind of wrapped my mind around here is the bigger question. I have a bigger question. I do OJ think we care? When he posted that he didn't hear in the back of his mind, he didn't hear do anybody give a damn?
Speaker 1: Didn't he here?
Speaker 9: Who gives a flying He didn't hear none of that.
Speaker 2: He didn't hear. Please please, But.
Speaker 1: If anyone needs to get somewhere and sit down, it's OJ.
Speaker 9: He didn't hear w t F you talking about? He didn't hear none of that in his OJ ain't got no voice in his head. He just uped at by hisself. OJ is one of them people, like somebody told this stupid dude, I know, she said Lisa Nicholson, the motivational speaker, She got to talking to a friend of mine and was just looking at him just as confused. And when he got through talking, she said, you know what, you don't need to go up in your mind no more by yourself.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 9: Which you should just take somebody with you so when you come back out your mind. Somebody then told you don't bring that out of that, right And that's that's OJ man OJ. It's like he got mad at this football player who received a lighter sentence than he did for the same crime he committed when he stole. He said, I don't understand the fairness of the justice system. I got all these years and we did the same thing.
Speaker 1: Well, o J.
Speaker 2: A lot of people still mad. But you killing them people?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got away with the omahamicide. You don't need to question the justice system.
Speaker 9: There's a lot of people still a little upset about this right here. And I just I don't know if you notice that or not. You know, your inability to get on golf courses and stuff, like that. I don't know if you've been paying attention to it.
Speaker 1: But nobody likes.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, right, that dog?
Speaker 1: If I vote.
Speaker 10: If I vote and I find out, oh J didn't voted the way I voted, give my ballet back.
Speaker 2: I'm changing bad.
Speaker 10: You're my ballot back, I mean my ballot. Oh J voted the same way. So I did something stupid.
Speaker 2: What's his name though, again, Shirley Vivid.
Speaker 1: His name is Vivid Ramaswami.
Speaker 2: He is the worst man. That candidate. That dude is dangerous man.
Speaker 9: He is very, very dangerous.
Speaker 7: He's not gonna get the number.
Speaker 2: No, he's not gonna. No, he's not gonna get it.
Speaker 1: I have to worry, all right. Moving on to.
Speaker 4: August twenty fourth, former President Donald Trump surrendered to authorities out of Fulton County Jail in Georgia following his indictment on thirteen charges to reverse the twenty twenty presidential election results in Georgia. Trump, who is seventy seven, His booking record listed his height as sixty three and weighing two hundred and fifteen pounds.
Speaker 1: Well, some media users don't believe that that.
Speaker 4: Trump is an inch taller and weighs the same as Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson, who is six two and weighs two hundred and fifteen pounds.
Speaker 1: So, Steve, you're into fitness.
Speaker 4: You're sixty three or something, right, six ' two six two?
Speaker 1: What do you think you're sixteen?
Speaker 2: Donald Trump is sixty three. He is two fifteen though. Huh.
Speaker 9: But if you think his fat asses two fifty, you think that big loose, slatchy ass dude is two fifteen heavy?
Speaker 2: What do you know about fitness?
Speaker 9: Donald Trump weighed the same thing as Lamar Jackson?
Speaker 1: What the same? The same? Seven an inch taller?
Speaker 2: How old is Trump? And you.
Speaker 13: Know what?
Speaker 11: He's no fat on Lamar jack Yeah.
Speaker 9: And all is fat on Donald Trump. He don't eat nutrition.
Speaker 2: He didn't.
Speaker 9: He got more fast, he got more face fat on him. Then Lamar got on his body.
Speaker 1: His entire body.
Speaker 7: Wow, don't forget.
Speaker 2: He loved McDonald's.
Speaker 10: Now remember, yeah, yeah, Trump love McDonald You can't be two fifteen, all right, love McDonald's.
Speaker 2: He amused it.
Speaker 4: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we have some advice from Steve from Investments over the weekend on building wealth.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it, right after this you're listening.
Speaker 7: Morning show Steve.
Speaker 4: You were one of the headline speakers this past Sunday at investmentst in Atlanta. So here's a question, what kind of advice would you give someone who is new to investing and they're trying to build wealth for their financial future.
Speaker 2: Well, last year I was talking about opening speakers.
Speaker 9: This this year, I interviewed the great Robert Smith, the billionaire. Yes, not just a billionaire, thirteen you will put that number. They talked about the number of billions you know, you know money, one billionaire, thirteen of these don't. And he is the richest man of color in this country. And I know somebody told you all you know I'm the richest black man.
Speaker 2: Boy. I don't know how that didn't last long, did it?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: It's him.
Speaker 9: And I walked out to introduce her that Investments had a five introduction for me. They had a yes talk about it video, and then I came out in news what they call it pyro tech.
Speaker 2: Five was coming out.
Speaker 9: I felt like Kevin Hart was just five SI coming out on staffs.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 9: I ain't even telling Joe, this is just better than any intro I had in my whole career.
Speaker 2: So I came out.
Speaker 9: It was five, was blowing off and everything, and I got out there and little you know, everybody.
Speaker 2: Gets their cameras out. Yeah, nobody clapped.
Speaker 9: No most So I waited and I said, all right, man, now y'all bought all these cameras out and everything. Put your damn cameras down and clap for me? Can you give me some kind of love? Me in the whole room put their cameras that not all of them, but then they gave me some love. And then I just said right away, I said, well, let men just going to address it right now. Let's get this out the way. I'm fine, my wife fine, We fine. I don't know what y'all out here talking, but we find.
Speaker 1: The room exploded when you said that.
Speaker 9: Ya hey, OK, Steve, ain't Marjorie were pulling for y'all. We look, I don't know what that happened. Man, in this world where where we don't pull for each other no more. But if you think you talking to somebody on red table talk, you got the wrong damn couple right here. Listen to me. This ain't need to be no red table talk, none of this. Here we find and one other thing about that. Just let me say this. If you know anything about me, if you listen to this radio show, you know good in hell well, if my wife was to cheat on me, you already know I'd have been down that Thursday with Donald Trump at Fuding County.
Speaker 2: Shot y'all good.
Speaker 9: And hell well, you know good and damn well, I've been right down there with Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Who next step over?
Speaker 9: Don put that put two fifteen on mine too. I will want to be the same wait as Donald and all lamar.
Speaker 4: All right, Steve, comeing I me thirty four minutes after the hour. We'll check your voicemail right after this. You're listening morning show, and it's time now to check your voicemail.
Speaker 17: Steve.
Speaker 4: If you would like to leave a message for Steve, call him eight seven seven twenty nine.
Speaker 1: Steve, eight seven seven twenty nine. Steve, you might just hear your call on the air. Are you ready, sir? Here we go. All right, This call is from Washington, d C.
Speaker 15: Uncle Steve.
Speaker 18: I want to tell you that your nephew showed his entire, as my father would say, entire blacktail with a word on that stage tonight in DC at the Howard Theater. My father and my family held from Cleveland, Ohio forty six months Cozy, and I want to tell you that your nephew Tommy came through.
Speaker 15: He came through. I really want to shout out.
Speaker 18: The fact that he put out there about his story with cancer and his fu q to cancer.
Speaker 15: Me and my sisters was out there celebrating.
Speaker 18: My oldest sister's birthday, and my mother succumbed to breast cancer in twenty eighteen, and nephew Tommy's.
Speaker 15: Fu q to cancer really touched us. We appreciate you, Uncle Steve. We appreciate you Morning Show, and nephew Tommy. Keep doing your things. Netflix, Kieri.
Speaker 2: Come okay, Tommy, let me ask you something. What is she referring to when she talks?
Speaker 9: What she said that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What is that? You canceled?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Blank cancer? Pretty much blank cancer? Oh f you cancel there's a whole run on cancer though.
Speaker 9: Oh I thought you were just I thought it was something more intellectual.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, excuse me what you just said.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I lost it for me and I don't know why I thought they stupid ass at the end of that. Now it's just just few.
Speaker 9: But I want to say shout out to the lady that called in from Cleveland on forty six and Scoping.
Speaker 2: Please understand she ain't to be played with.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna.
Speaker 9: Tell you right now, if you come from there forty six and Scope, uh huh.
Speaker 2: That ain't the border. That's that's off up in there.
Speaker 9: Okay, that's off up in there. I had your mind right. Don't go down there playing because ain't nobody down there to play with. Okay, forty six and Scope much respect that?
Speaker 2: Lord?
Speaker 9: What did what high school did they go to? They either went to East High, East Tech. They went to one of them East Higher, East Tech. I think who's at the East Center.
Speaker 2: We were strong that we was the work. You come down here if you want to. We was the work. All right? All right?
Speaker 4: This is a voicemailed Steve about your singing Roscoe, about Roscoe good mornings.
Speaker 17: Please can you tell these fathers do not sing on the radio anymore. Please do not think he shallnot sing every song he tried to sing. I want to hear maybe once a month, but please keep him off the radio singing. He talks the best. Let him talk, Thank you, ah.
Speaker 19: I'm so we love with you. Come on oh thing you want to do?
Speaker 2: Oh, you know what? It's all right, we.
Speaker 4: Leave me.
Speaker 1: The one you from R to.
Speaker 2: Talking about some don't sing.
Speaker 9: I'm saying, soon as you shut up talking, lady, You don't know, lady, you don't tell me what to do it Steve Harvey more on the show, nobody know you?
Speaker 2: What's her name? We don't want her name? Yeah, that they don't. You don't even you even give your name because you know, ain't nobody.
Speaker 1: Know this, lady?
Speaker 9: Why you give me your name for what?
Speaker 2: Don'tbody know you? Ain't nobody stunning? You know?
Speaker 12: So weird?
Speaker 2: Love with you still singing? Kim a damn you're talking about rock saying I stole the road all.
Speaker 1: Either the story?
Speaker 2: Do you all right?
Speaker 9: Coming up next for being a singer, he famous for being a songwriter.
Speaker 4: Coming up next to his nephew, and today's prank phone call right after this, you're listening Hard Morning Show. Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after, it's my Strawberry letter for today, and the subject is he prefers teasing over pleasing. Really Okay, we'll get into that find out what that's all about in just a few because right now. The nephew is here with today's prank phone call.
Speaker 1: What you got for us?
Speaker 11: Tommy class reunion, Shirley class reunion?
Speaker 2: It is time? What a class reunion? All right? Have y'all been to y'all? Yeah a minute? Yeah, went to the tenure. You can go after that, though, I went to the after that.
Speaker 1: He hits the lottery, baby, she did.
Speaker 2: Junior. You went to one. I went to my twenty. Yeah stop twenty.
Speaker 11: When your class may start looking like the teachers, it's time to stock go, stock going. But this right here is class reunion. Let's go cat dog class reunion. I think y'all gonna get a kick out of this one. Let's go.
Speaker 16: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach Sylvia. Please she's not available, but this is her husband and rating to help you.
Speaker 8: How you doing, man?
Speaker 13: My name is King, I'm I graduated with Sylvia. We're having a big twenty five year class reunion this year, okay for nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 14: We should be.
Speaker 13: Home, so I don't know, man.
Speaker 8: She actually shopping right now?
Speaker 13: Okay, okay, cool, well listen as you heard about that, you know about the reunion or or do you know anything about that?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 16: Not to my knowledge. It is the first time I ever heard about a reunion.
Speaker 13: Okay, well there's a reunion, man, she's actually, I think signed up for it. I'm not sure that's why I asked you, but I think I saw her name was that she was signed up to come. Let me I should When exactly did you graduate?
Speaker 16: I graduated in eighty two, okay, in eighty two.
Speaker 13: Okay, you a lit a little bit before us. Then all right, well listen, Let let me go ahead and say this on Drake. Actually, in high school, man, Sylvia was my you know, my high school sweetheart, and we you know, we dated from ninth grade to freshman year in college. And I wanted to see, if, you know, if it was cool with you, you know, if you didn't mind me escorting her to the twenty five year class.
Speaker 8: Reunion doing what.
Speaker 13: Let me say that again, Like I say, man, my name is ken Kim.
Speaker 8: I got that part. I'm trying to make sure I heard rite what you said.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I said that I Sylvia and I were high school sweethearts.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 13: I was, uh, you know, from ninth grade all the way to freshman year in college. We dated each other.
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, yeah, I got I got that, But what did you ask me?
Speaker 13: I asked you if it was all right for if you didn't mind if I escorted her to the twenty five year class reunion.
Speaker 8: Are you related to her?
Speaker 13: No? I mean now, I'm not related to I just told you I was a high school sweetheart.
Speaker 16: No, man, I'm saying, nobody gonna be ask for my wife nowhere. I put the ring on her finger. You said you was you was her high school sweetheart?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean we we was together from.
Speaker 14: You know, ninth grade, all the way to month to press mean year in college.
Speaker 13: You know, so yeah, that was that.
Speaker 8: That was in the past. But I'm sorry to let you know that, but that.
Speaker 2: Was in the past.
Speaker 16: I'm the president, So I don't even think she's gonna be interested in trying to go nowhere with you anyway.
Speaker 13: Hey, man, what I'm trying to explain you This something innocent, though. Man, this is just me taking her to you know, you know, I thought she might get a kick out of us going together.
Speaker 8: You know, know what's wrong with you?
Speaker 16: I didne told you.
Speaker 8: If it's not going to one ear, put the phone on the other one. She ain't going nowhere. What you do I need to break it down anymore.
Speaker 13: Hey man, you ain't gotta you ain't gotta talk to me and disrespect me like this. Man.
Speaker 8: Now, all I tried to do is you talking about I'm disrespecting you. You're gonna call my gonna tell me I'm disrespecting you. You asking me, could you take my wife to the damn class reunion.
Speaker 14: And expect me to be okay with that?
Speaker 8: What kind of damn food than to call somebody as can.
Speaker 14: You take they white chol class reunion?
Speaker 8: Hey man?
Speaker 13: That was my high school sweetheart. All right, we had we had something. I was up first, Okay, I was off firstf.
Speaker 16: If you were the first, then I'm the last and I'm the only one. So we're gonna leave it at that. How about that partner?
Speaker 13: It's whatever, man, You know what, Man, I try to call you and talk to you like a man. But you know what I should have did?
Speaker 8: I taught to me like that and you was doing a little stuff bad.
Speaker 13: I should have called Sylvia in the first I should have never called. Matter of fact, you know what I apologize for, cause let me get out the phone and just called Sylvia.
Speaker 14: See me on ahead and do that.
Speaker 8: You go right on the head and call her.
Speaker 13: Well, that's what I'm gonna do. Because Sylvia can make a decision on what Sylvia want to do.
Speaker 8: I can tell you what thing Sylvia do, what Sylvia want to do.
Speaker 16: But Sylvia ain't interested in you.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 13: This is not about being interested in me. Man, This is innocent. This is just me and him going to the damn class reunion together. Man, And it ain't like we finna go do something together. Man, on a physical level, just going to half phone.
Speaker 8: Time on my cool.
Speaker 16: I'm trying to tell you that I've already told you no. Okay, if you can't get no, then I don't know what you can't get. But you ain't getting Sylvie. I'll tell you that much. She's not going to no reunion.
Speaker 12: You know what.
Speaker 13: Man, I'm through talking to you. I'm just gonna call Sylvia because that's what I should have done in the first.
Speaker 8: Place, a call lifting out. I'll tell you whether you ain't gonna call nobody, you bet not down my wife number.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 8: I'm telling you this right now. I'll be at that class word union. I'll be looking for your kind, whatever your name is. I'm gonna find out who you are. I ain't playing those like as I told you, you are disrespectful in the first place. I didn't told Joe don't call my why she ain't going to.
Speaker 14: Don't put union, so you better not call the phone.
Speaker 8: You love you lady, walk up and knit of my situation now to tell you I will comes to this class reunion and I will still up. Man, because you look like you're playing with me an actor, stupid or something. You ain't taking my watch no class reunion. You're gonna say what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: Y'all don't want to go to rehualition with me? How you know that you ain't going nowhere? But you out and told you, man, don't get me acting.
Speaker 13: Crazy up in here.
Speaker 8: I'd have told you now. I say, at first I was gonna come to the class for you, but I will come to that Jess to makes suy'all knock your light shout.
Speaker 14: Don't be acting stupid like I can't find they got all kinds.
Speaker 13: Of what is innocent? Man? Me and her going to the reunion is innoson if she ought to be able to decide if she want to go with me or not.
Speaker 14: I ain't nothing that thing about your.
Speaker 8: Your sound tripes anyway, call somebody cause about the class for union ain't need much heard about it.
Speaker 14: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 13: You know what, I'm gonna get off phone calls here. Okay, respect the ring.
Speaker 8: You understand what I'm saying to you. I didn't fos to this shot man, but I don't understand what you can't undersaid about that. Respect the ring.
Speaker 13: And man, I got one more thing I need to say to you.
Speaker 14: Man, got to say it to me.
Speaker 16: Man, you ain't got a thing to say to me except to hit it.
Speaker 8: Quick in your ear round.
Speaker 13: I got one more damn thing to say to you, and then I'm gonna get off the phone. I'm gonna be through with it. Man, I'm gonna you got to say to me.
Speaker 8: Say what what's you gotta say to me?
Speaker 16: For I hip this?
Speaker 13: I got just to say to you. This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harby Morning Show. Your wife still be got me to prank phone call you? You read I'm serious, man, I'm saying.
Speaker 16: Oh man, I'm over here writing in everything.
Speaker 8: Man, just mad.
Speaker 14: Oh this is a joke though you alright, I'm I'm I'm gonna be all.
Speaker 8: Right about an hour or two.
Speaker 16: That's that's okay, let's go all right, all right.
Speaker 8: Y'all got me, y'all got me.
Speaker 13: Well, I guess this is a good time to tell you the class reunion is coming up, and I guess there ain't no class. Uh no, here's a class for you. You need to get ready because you're going.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I'll be making sure that there's one of us.
Speaker 2: I put some stupid on that one. Yeah you did. I liked him though, Yes, wasn't budget.
Speaker 1: It's not a game with him about Sylvia going to this what you said?
Speaker 2: No, no, not that part the other party. No, no, after that though, yeah, after that.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 2: These dudes don't be playing about their wives.
Speaker 12: No games.
Speaker 7: It's zero games.
Speaker 2: Okay, respect the ring I have told you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 11: The Nephew was back on stage, back on stage October sixth seven, eight October sixth seven, eighth, Colleen, Texas twice as Funny Comedy Club. Twice as Funny Comedy Club. The Nephew will be in town. Tickets are on sale right now, so I get a little break in September, but back at it in October. In September belongs to the wife, That's what it belonged to he get all of September.
Speaker 2: Oh Lord, I can't wait for October.
Speaker 1: Lord you mean good?
Speaker 2: Yeah right, if you do that September the loan to the wife.
Speaker 11: So I'll be back on stage October twice and find a comedy club clean Texas six seven eight to Oktober.
Speaker 4: All right, nephew, thank you. Coming up next Today's Strawberry Letter. And the subject is he prefers teasing over pleasing. We'll get into that right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 4: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 2: It could be yours.
Speaker 11: Buckle up and hold on tight, beguide it for it you here it is Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 1: Thank you, nephew. Subject he prefers teasing over pleasing.
Speaker 4: Dear Stephen Shirley, I have a husband and a boyfriend that is there for me in ways that my husband is not. My husband is a lot bigger than he was when we got married eight years ago, so he's not able to perform in the bedroom. I asked him for a hall pass a year ago, and I've been messing with the man on the side since then. I've run into an issue with my boyfriend, though. It seems that he has caught feelings for me, so I'm going to have to cut him loose. Our setup was simple. We don't talk about personal stuff when we link up in hotel rooms. He gets a party started and we leave as soon as the party is over. We don't talk unless we're texting to set up a time to meet up. So he called me at work last week and said he likes me a lot and wants to slow things down because he can sense that I'm very tense when we're intimate. I told him it's my conscience because I'm cheating on my husband. He got a room for us later that day, and he brought hot wings and Hennessy and expected me to sit on the hotel balcony and talk to him. I got mad and left a few days later, we met up again and he was all about the pregame and teasing me and said that he was devoting that day to sensual touch. That was a final straw for me, so I told him I was going to the bar and I left. I texted him and told him I've got a husband for all of the mushy stuff, so he needs to be ready for action when we link up. When he and I link up, I don't feel bad that he's falling for me because he knew what was up when we started this fling. Our setup worked for months, The sex was great and he was cool. It's hard to find a good side dude.
Speaker 2: What should I do?
Speaker 1: Keep him or not? You're kidding right.
Speaker 8: With this letter.
Speaker 4: You do know this letter is crazy and this whole situation which your side piece is dangerous if nothing else. Although you didn't say it directly, I am assuming your husband said yes when.
Speaker 1: You asked him for a hall pass. I can't believe he said that.
Speaker 4: No matter how big you say he's gotten and how you know, terrible or whatever, how much he can't perform in the bedroom. How would you like it if your husband had a side piece? Because you seem like I don't know, you don't care what he does. You have to leave your side, dude, and stay gone. That's the only solution here. I mean, well, you know, if you still want your marriage, this man has caught feelings for you and he's coming for you. I know you told him what it is in the beginning, but he's not trying to hear you. He wants what he wants. Calling you at work. That's really bold, that is a really bold move. But at least he didn't go up to your job in person, which would have been worse. You just got to break it up with this guy. I mean, change your number, don't answer your phone calls from him, anything like that.
Speaker 1: Have you tried working on your marriage? How about that?
Speaker 4: How about that helping your husband, like helping him lose weight, eat better, perform better. You sound like you've given up in every way. And if that's the case, why stay married and continue to cheat? I don't get this, Steve, Surely.
Speaker 2: I must admit I admire your attempts to help people. I'm here to let you know.
Speaker 9: It's not my job. You can't help everybody. Everybody don't need help. Some people just need to be told.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I mean, you can't listen to this, damn letter. I'm not out. I'm not finna play with you. Okay, here we go. I have a husband and a boyfriend right here, right here, right off the dribble. This will bs right here.
Speaker 8: Right here.
Speaker 9: This is finn be garbage all the way down, because now it's no redeeming. There's nothing in this letter can get fixed now because you have a husband and a boyfriend.
Speaker 2: So now what you want us to do?
Speaker 9: Because your solution has been to add to your husband a boyfriend.
Speaker 2: So you've made this decision. What you're writing us for? All right?
Speaker 9: That is there for me in ways that my husband is not. My husband is a lot bigger than he was when we got married eight years ago. He's not able to perform in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: All right. Let's stop right here, ladies. If this letter was.
Speaker 9: Written the other way around, if some man was writing in talking about he got a chick on his side because his wife is bigger.
Speaker 2: Than she was when they got married right there.
Speaker 9: Do you know the venom y'all would be spitting on this man right now, So let's spit the same venom on her. A big boy that got big now he can't do what he used to do, no more so now you've got somebody that did. But hehit the crazy part though, so he's not able to perform in the bedroom. I asked him for a hall pass a year ago, and I've been messing with the man on the side since then. Excuse me, I don't care how fat my ass getting. Come in, come in and ask for a hall pass.
Speaker 2: Right You're how.
Speaker 9: Crowded it hall gonna be? You know how crowded this damn hall gonna be. If you come in here and ask me for a hall pass. You know how many hell's gonna be out here in this hall with me. Don't come in here starting this right here anyway, man, this is this letter, go is go to hell right out of there because now you know you done ran into an issue with your side piece. We're gonna talk about it when I come back. But there's no I have no help for her, but I've got something.
Speaker 2: What this I ask were doing?
Speaker 4: All right, Steve, we'll have part two of your response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's Strawberry letter subject is he prefers teasing over pleasing, and we'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 7: Morning show all right, Steve.
Speaker 4: Come on, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject is I know it's a mess. He prefers teasing over pleasing.
Speaker 2: All right, we're back to this little, ridiculous little letter we got here.
Speaker 9: Some little lady that wrote in us talking about she got a husband and a boyfriend, and he's there for her. Hunways, her husband can't be because her husband is a lot bigger than he was when we got married eight years ago. So he's not able to perform in the bedroom both. Like I said before, if you reverse this right here, do you know how you all would be hating this man right now? If a man rode in and said his wife is bigger than she was when they got married, that's why he got a eye piece.
Speaker 2: You know the hatred y'all would have for him.
Speaker 9: Let's develop the same hatred for her, because big boy went up there and got on swollen, got up in there, and you know, you know he'd be down at Walmart the little debbie's gone special, you know where you get the two boxes for four dollars, Them little debbies.
Speaker 2: Boy, whoo, the look that old meal them.
Speaker 9: O'mill debbies, little debbies tell you yeah, they better than moon piles. Boy them damn little Debbie's delicious, And that's what the big boy got his hands on, all them damn little debbiees and swollen his ass up. So you asked him for a hall pass a year ago, and you've been messing with the man on the side since then. You asked your husband for a hall pass? How fat he done got?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 9: He didn't get up and do nothing about this here? Because is he bed Brandon? Is he on six hundred pounds my six hundred pound life. He must be on that because it's no wait, you coming in here ask me because by the time I mashed my ass up out there recliner that I'm sitting here, you and whoever little hall past dude is. And like I said before, oh we're doing hall passes now, you know how crowded this hall. Anyway, she got an issue now because the has run into an issue with my boyfriend though it seems like he don't call feelings for me, so I'm gonna have to cut him loose. I set up with simple we don't talk about personal stuff when we link up in the hotel rooms. He gets the party started and leave as soon as the party is over. We don't talk unless we're texting to set up a time to meet. So he called me at work last week and said he likes me a lot and he wants to slow things down because he can sense that I'm very tense when we are intimate.
Speaker 2: Okay, now, listen to this line.
Speaker 9: I told him it's my conscious because I'm cheating on my husband for a year. You member what this dude for a year, and now you want to talk about your damn conscious. You showed me overcoming your conscious a lot. If you've been cheating for a year and you're trying to tell us that because you thinking about you cheating on your husband. But you asked your husband could you cheat? You asked for a hall past.
Speaker 2: He gave it to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the crazy part too.
Speaker 2: He had to have given it to you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you're not coming to me and ask me for no damn hall pass. See people that know me, you got to listen to my radio show. Then you know half this stuff you hear about me can't be true. Let me tell you something. If you just know me, I'm I'm telling you right now, man, it's no way you know me and know that I'm lying for this here, and this ain't no other story.
Speaker 15: So now.
Speaker 9: And you told him he was a little conscious because you cheating on your husband. He got a room for us. Later that day, he bought hot winds in Hennessy. Lord, God, come on in Hennison. That ain't no damn combination. Hot wings in Hennessy. When you drink the hot wings, you don't wash hot wings down with Hennyson.
Speaker 13: What is it?
Speaker 2: What is y'all's breath made out of?
Speaker 9: If you're washing down your hot wings with Hennessy hauling vegetable?
Speaker 2: Because that is not the coming.
Speaker 1: That's just burn on bird right there.
Speaker 2: You can't, It's no way.
Speaker 9: So he bought hot wings in Hennessy and expected me to sit on the hotel balcony and talk to him. I got mad and left a few days later we met up again. You know, for you to get mad, it show don't take you long to get back. And you built this man for a whole year. And we met up again, and he was all about the pregame and teasing me and say he was devoting that day to sensual touch.
Speaker 2: That was the final straw for me. So I told him I was going to the bar and I left.
Speaker 9: I text him and told him I got a husband for all that mushy stuff, so he needs to be ready for action when he and I link up.
Speaker 2: See that's a key word. I got a husband for all that mushy stuff. I mustn't wait for your husband. She didn't say.
Speaker 9: Well, she just said she got a husband for all that mushy stuff. Y'O asked him, gained.
Speaker 2: So much weight? Your ass is mushy?
Speaker 9: She said, yeah, he might be on that TV show My six hundred pound Life, see mushy.
Speaker 4: Though, all she said was my husband is a lot bigger than he was when we got married eight years ago.
Speaker 9: That's all she Yeah, but she said a lot bigger. And then she said, I got a husband for all that mushy stuff. How big this boy than got? That boy is just over there now, he just loose. I don't feel bad that he's falling from me because he knew what was up when we started our flee. I set up work for months of work for months. The sex was great and he was cool. It's hard to find a good side, dude.
Speaker 2: What should I do? Keep him orknot? Lady, We don't give a damn what.
Speaker 7: Because she is.
Speaker 2: I don't give a damn what you do.
Speaker 1: All right, you post your comments.
Speaker 2: Letter side, dude, I can promise you it ain't.
Speaker 1: At Steve Harvey FM on Instagram and Facebook.
Speaker 4: And check out the Strawberry Letter podcast under free iHeartRadio app free never sounded so good. You can download it today and coming up at forty six minutes after the hour, it is Junior and.
Speaker 1: Sports Talk right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: It is time now for Junior and Sports Talk. What you got junior?
Speaker 10: Well, you know what sure that this weekend kicks off college football. That's gonna be a big weekend. Force man shout out to Dion Sanders. You know, Colorado University take it on tsh TCU, so we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna see how that turns out. But it's also HBCU football.
Speaker 10: We're gonna have kick off this weekend. I'm telling you right now. Shut out to Jackson State. Last Saturday they beat to South Carolina State thirty seven to seventh. Also, MANUF donated a million dollars in Jackson State, so you know we.
Speaker 2: Yeah, take care.
Speaker 10: But you know that's a game that I'm proud of it. I'm gonna be in town for Prayerview taking on Texas Southern. It is the Labor Day Classic this weekend. Here we go, Baby, It's about to be big down here over at Texas Southern Stadium.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna pray i View. Come on out with this win. Man. We gotta give a shout out to Howard. Take it on.
Speaker 10: Eastern Michigan Norfolk State versus Virginia State.
Speaker 2: Rambling in Hampton. That's a game I want to see. Now. I don't know about this one. This is Tennessee State taking on Notre Dame for your first game. That is gonna be a.
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That can't be our first. We can't do that one. First. We got Southern taking on Alabama State. Might as well go and get it out the way.
Speaker 9: I mean, you know, it's good for HBCUs to play these Division one schools because first of all the revenue that it generates, but also it also exposes some of the real talent that these hbc used because there's sports over there that can play. Now we know that the big schools got the money and the image and likeness deals and all this. Now they can attract the best of the best. And you can't get mad at these young cats for going to these schools because now they offer them all, you know, big opportunities, more visual, especially if they're trying to play on Sundays. You know, you want to go where you can get some playing time but also get some notoriety, and you want different facilities.
Speaker 2: So I understand them going to play with the Division one's going to be, like you said, an athlete and.
Speaker 9: Division one school. Yeah, there's some Division one school with some bad boys in it. Now, m some great deal has come out in hbc school.
Speaker 1: They get paid for college endorsements.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, they get these nil deals, which is really great.
Speaker 10: I mean for you to be out in your city, in your town and you get a contract to represent a dealership in your company. They wasn't doing that for HBCU players players, but prayer of you didn't have scholarships for football team. At one point in time when I was there, they didn't even have scholarships for football players. So now they getting them scholarships. I mean, I'm just proud to see some HBCU football. Though their game be intense, this is gonna be a good weekend for football. Off we're back we ain't.
Speaker 2: We ain't got to worry about coin hole no more. We ain't got to do none of this no more. We got we got games on hitting the content.
Speaker 1: All right, Junior, thank you well?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Coming up next, Steve, a husband needs some advice from you because his wife wants him to She's suggesting that he take his father in law to football games.
Speaker 1: So we'll talk about that right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening Morning show.
Speaker 1: All right, So this is from Paul on Steve Harvey FM. Steve.
Speaker 4: He says, Uh, this season, I've got tickets to the football games. I've got season tickets. As a matter of fact, my wife has no interest in going this season to take the extra seat. She strongly suggested that I bring along her dad. I'm not feeling it. My father in law and I don't get along. He's never treated me with any kind of respect and is always going in on me about my job rather than learning how to fix a car. Yet I'm the one who can afford season tickets. I get the feeling that this is something she's already promised her dad, and I'm not a fan.
Speaker 1: Morning Crew. What's the best way to handle this?
Speaker 2: Hey, I ain't taking your daddy to the damn game.
Speaker 9: You know your daddy don't really care for me, and I'm not suit to spend my five hours on Sunday down there with his head. I ain't taking your daddy to the game. Be real hard to get his ass in my car. I'm gonna tell you that right now.
Speaker 2: That's the best way to handle it.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna just tell you right now, I'm not taking your daddy down to the game. I'm gonna take one of my partners. You don't want to go, I'm gonna take one of my partners with me so I can have a good time. This is my Sunday, these my season tickets.
Speaker 2: I work.
Speaker 9: Your father don't really care for me, and I understand that, but I'm not gonna suck up to him on game day. We can barbecue in the backyard, you know, but we're not. We're not going to the game.
Speaker 2: But we can't. And that's unfair of you to ask me to the game. Really, you can get some fair. It's unfair.
Speaker 9: You know your daddy don't care for me, and I'm not. I'm not finna drive down here and spend all this.
Speaker 2: Time with him.
Speaker 11: But he's the other way like full time, every thirty minute, and now I've got to make sure he gets to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: It's a lot going on with you day, and we.
Speaker 1: Ain't got seats on the ground a bonding situation.
Speaker 2: We don't need that men. Listen to me, lady, stop trying to get your men in the bond with your daddy. We don't ask get tat. Listen to me. We know what we like each other. Damn there right away. We ain't got to sit around to figure it out. Okay, that's one thing about me and man. Once we cool, we cool. But once we ain't cool, let's just stay right here. Dog, it's all good. What about he respects your father?
Speaker 1: What about Tom? Just to one game?
Speaker 2: No, we ain't gonna know where a game that's a whole damn Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 9: We got to drive, sit in traffic, get through the parking lot, find our way to our seats.
Speaker 2: Sit there. Then we got to lead a game. You know, at a certain time.
Speaker 9: He gotta go early, but we gotta leave early so we so he don't get to stampede trample with his old ass. No day, we got to walk to the parking lot. Now by the time I get your daddy home. I done thought about killing him full.
Speaker 2: Time in the car.
Speaker 1: Be like if you if I did? Take not want father in law?
Speaker 9: Now you know to see your daddy don't like it? You know you know you have a give him car head you had you've done something better?
Speaker 12: What you like?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: That's how he talks.
Speaker 13: On?
Speaker 2: What kind of job you has gotten?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: What if my baby wanna go some go some more places? What you're gonna do for? What's man? Get your ass out?
Speaker 6: Father in law the car.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody doing that? Ain't nobody doing that? He can have the tickets the weekends, I don't go. How about that?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry?
Speaker 4: I think we might have time for one more Steve. This is from Sherry on Facebook. Sherry says, my birthday is coming up in a few weeks, and typically my sweet husband does his best to get a thoughtful gift for me, but it's rarely what I really want or would buy for myself. Should I just be proactive and tell him exactly what to get me? Or do you think gets better to let him do his best on his own?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 9: Absolutely, y'all been married too long. Tell your man what you want. We have all walked in with the wrong box with the wrong things cool, and women all over the country have had.
Speaker 2: To go, oh, thank you so much?
Speaker 1: Yes, oh yeah, no, yeah.
Speaker 9: Then she'll never wear it or use it. Maybe what do you want this year? And go buy her at y'all too old? For surprise for kids at Christmas? Ain't no damn Santa Claus.
Speaker 18: Steve.
Speaker 4: More of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at twenty minutes after the hour right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 4: All right, Steve, what's the good news about elevate You Any selfies come in from people at Walmart?
Speaker 1: Yes, you ask you.
Speaker 12: Know?
Speaker 2: Junior told me. Junior told me he had went into Walmart and he.
Speaker 9: Had seen a cutout of me. Yes, yeah, I asked Junior. Did you take a picture? He said no, I showed shitter. So I said, anybody out there that's going into Walmart to see a cutout of me, would you take a picture?
Speaker 2: Send it to me? Because I don't know how to check.
Speaker 1: The I don't know, said the man who thought a video was a selfie. Yeah, go ahead, even if you send.
Speaker 2: It to me, how the hell do I check? Oh? Somebody sent one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 9: Oh, they coming in your Monica checks for me. So Monica got a man over there. That's what I'm looking for. People who can find the cutout of me in the Walmart if you send it to me, because Elevate You is in Walmart in stick packs and the gummies are there. So those delicious green drinks and different flavors are the stick packs only in Walmart. And you can get the gummies for your digestion, your immune system, and your metabolism, all those in Walmart exclusively. And if you can't get it in the store, go to walmart dot com. But if you see a picture of me in Walmart, if you can send it to me, Monica, what are you pulling it up on?
Speaker 2: Coming up?
Speaker 4: In thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll play another round of would you rather? Right after this you're listening Hard Morning Show and it's time now for a round of would you rather? Would you rather? Guys, would you rather change seventy five baby diapers in three days? Or would you rather change to adult diapers in one day?
Speaker 20: Give me the babies, Yeah, babies, change the baby diapers. Yeah, I'm gonna take the baby I'm gonna tell you something right now. You change one adult dip, your whole life is gonna be different.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do everybody.
Speaker 9: When you're wiping a baby, you know, you grab the baby two legs and you hold it up in there.
Speaker 2: You can't hold no man grandpa at me. You're gonna to stop looking at me. You're looking at me while I'm wiping. While i'm wiping, you can't look at him while the whole mouth open and everything you can. Now, contact got to roll them over.
Speaker 9: And he's not gonna understand this mask I got on with this flip down screen on it and this garden hose.
Speaker 2: That's what he's not doing. That's not now.
Speaker 9: And I got him standing next to a window while I'm outside with this window.
Speaker 2: Up in the driveway with the garden holes. I'm not even coming in there.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 9: And you got to wipe down your own damn legs. Now, I'm just gonna scream then over like I say, and stop crying. Cut your toes, you wipe you down.
Speaker 1: Ok, We're all clear.
Speaker 2: Up that you can open up a door and wipe yourself off the corner that door. I'm not creeping to do is wipe you, all right.
Speaker 9: You can get outside at that little speech that you know, that little water found that people.
Speaker 2: Have y'all to go around like this. Yeah, you can jump your ass around in a circle and stay in front of that thing. But I'm not fitting to wipe you.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: You can take a beach towel and slosh your ass if you the visit.
Speaker 1: If you don't get up, you can take.
Speaker 9: A towel and wrap it around the stick shift on your car. They glad yourself caught this ship. Not sit white you. You can't take a bath rub and bathrub and hang it over your banister and ride it like a hawk.
Speaker 2: But I'm not fitting white you. I got some ways you can clean yourself. Get up, vent Steve, right there, what you can do?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 4: That was today's round the would you rather? I think we're all clear. Coming up in forty nine minutes after the hour, it is our last break of the day, and we'll want some clothing remarks from the one and only Steve Harvey right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, it is a our last break of the day on this Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Steve, You're crazy for my last break of The Lord made me, Yes he did.
Speaker 9: I'm not apologizing because he made me this way, and I accept and take full responsibility. But the Lord made me. But I'm clear about that. And on judgment day when I get up there, I am going to remind him.
Speaker 1: Oh he knows.
Speaker 2: You do know you made me?
Speaker 4: Now, now go ahead, yeah, cause you're wondering what we're still laughing about.
Speaker 1: We just did a round it would you rather? And we only got through one.
Speaker 4: The question was would you rather change seventy five baby diapers in three days or changed to adult diapers in one day?
Speaker 2: And we all went with them baby dyers? Yea, everybody, Yeah, because that man, grown ass man. It's different if I got to do it.
Speaker 9: Here's I have some suggestions for you to wipe yourself. I'm gonna touch.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: What suggestion?
Speaker 13: I mean?
Speaker 2: What I mean? You know I went over them already. We ain't got one of my favorites store, you know, it's just.
Speaker 9: Carl sit down on one of my favorites to sit on the corner of that mattress and slide.
Speaker 2: That's about the best.
Speaker 8: You don't get a.
Speaker 2: Little bit on your back. But on your car washing.
Speaker 11: We go to the car washing and I grab that pressure washing you. I can get you clean. I can get you where you need to be.
Speaker 9: Wipe the other side of that car. Just lean over them head like I got you. I'm gonna try to stand where.
Speaker 2: Don't cut you.
Speaker 9: That was gonna be on high. I try to stay back far enough before I cut it. Only don't cut you. Yeah, it's gonna have some force on it.
Speaker 4: I think I think we're really clear. Now here's another one. Uh your rather, I think I think we are. I think Steam's face though, and I do know him.
Speaker 2: You're gonna say so many.
Speaker 1: Don't do it to us, please, Scarlett, just get it.
Speaker 8: We can go to the.
Speaker 11: Beach and you can get on your knees and bid your head in the sand, and when they're tied away it comes.
Speaker 2: We can get you a nice good cleans right there. But we ain't find the white.
Speaker 1: The show will not they adults.
Speaker 2: I just got last one for you. Liding.
Speaker 9: You can go hang gliding with some of your white friends, and right before you land, just open your legs real wide and just let it.
Speaker 18: Just ride.
Speaker 9: Your hands off their grass. Well, don't don't use your feet to land. Open your legs you wanna you want to do an ass land? That's for you on the man, and they drag you cross that grass till you clean.
Speaker 7: That's the only way that one.
Speaker 4: Would you rather your Google search history be released to the world or would you rather your credit card statements be released to the world?
Speaker 1: Which one?
Speaker 9: Credit card statements? You're hating on me anyway so much? Yeah, I'm gonna see these credit card statements. You think you mad at me and Marjorie.
Speaker 2: Now watch it. You're gonna be a maid. Yeah, yeah, you think you mad at me and Marjorie. Now for what.
Speaker 9: I don't know what me and my girl did, y'all, but whatever we did, you think you mad? Now you see them damn credit card statements?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 4: Would you rather be the dumbest person in the world but also the richest, rich and dumb? Or would you rather be the smartest person in the world with your current salary?
Speaker 18: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, dumb and rich or smart?
Speaker 7: Where you are?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 1: You dare not Wait what.
Speaker 2: You rich and dumb?
Speaker 9: No, didn't here, well, I know, gouldn't here. Well, most people think I'm stupid. The average person hear me talking, they'd be going damn you stupid.
Speaker 7: All right, but you're already there.
Speaker 2: I'm already there. You get on your yacht and roll out all right with my dumb ass.
Speaker 9: Takes my dumb ass down to that bank. I'm just just dumb, yeah, pretty much that now. I really don't even I can't. I ain't even got a comeback for that. All right, we'll move on then, Damn, Steve, you've done all right?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, here's here's one after you die. Would you rather your body be found in a room full of drugs? Or would you rather your body be found in a room full of sex toys?
Speaker 2: WHOA, I'm dead though, right, Yeah, you're dead. That's a deep, that's deep. I'd rather be fine with them sex toys? Hell, was Steve doing? What is this right here? Whose panics is these?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: What is all this fur in the floor? I don't want to know. He's a monkey fur? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, it ain't finna be no drugs. I'm not doing drugs, them sex toys.
Speaker 11: And yeah, I'm gonna put them handcuffs home and little Mastak God put that ball in my mind all that, man, We.
Speaker 1: Gotta switch it up now, thanks guys.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, y'all listen to me, have yourself a great day. Talk to God. He'd absolutely love to hear from you. I talk to God all the time. I ain't worried about nothing.
Speaker 9: Man. Hey, remember my favorite scripture to everybody Isaiah fifty four seventeen. No weapon formed against me. Show prosper y'all need to know that about us.
Speaker 2: Were good. Thank y'all. Have a great day.
Speaker 9: For all.
Speaker 4: Steve Harvey Contests No purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show