Speaker 1: It's a Brook and Jeffrey podcast. And you know, I love reading the reviews. But your mom left us three stars.
Speaker 2: What the well, she has a point, it's not that good.
Speaker 3: Oh listen, could you make up for that? Please? Leagas five? Is that too needy? Maybe? But the full show starts right now.
Speaker 2: Guys, we need to talk about Taylor Swift for a second.
Speaker 3: Let's do it. I love it.
Speaker 2: Did you know the average attendance per Taylor Swift show from her Aras tour was seventy two thousand, four hundred and fifty nine people.
Speaker 4: It's more than like sporting of that, I know.
Speaker 1: I love the memes that are like, I understand how Taylor could pack the stadium.
Speaker 2: But how could sports? And according to ticket brokers, the average ticket sold for one thousand, six hundred and seven dollars.
Speaker 3: The average average.
Speaker 2: That's seven hundred and forty one percent from the last tour that she did.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know it's a lot of numbers that I throw at you, but the point is they're all big numbers. Yeah, big numbers are good.
Speaker 6: Well, she makes her for seven million night attendance.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's probably more than that.
Speaker 1: Honestly, yeah, me either.
Speaker 2: How much has she projected to make when the tour is done.
Speaker 1: I mean it's a billion dollar summer. I think this one alone is going to be over a billion.
Speaker 2: Dollars over a billion, yeah, not even close. What two point two billion, dude?
Speaker 1: I mean the women are making money this summer, yeah right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about giving back to some of the men. Men deserve a little bit of a spot, right, Yeah. This is the highest grossing tour ever in the history of music, beating Elton John's Yellow Brick road Farewell Tour. And obviously she's been helping out the hotels everywhere because people are traveling to go see her shows. She's famously given one hundred thousand dollars bonuses to all of her truck drivers, all her stuff around.
Speaker 1: And she wrote personal notes to every single one.
Speaker 2: But one of the coolest things is during her tour, whatever city she's gone to, she's donated to the local food banks all across the country. One network in Arizona said Taylor's donation alone allowed them to send tractor trailers full of forty pounds of fresh produce.
Speaker 6: Woo.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's crazy that a kind, stable person with a pretty normal childhood could grow up to be such an artist.
Speaker 2: It's sketchy. It is sketchy. Something is off.
Speaker 3: It does not fit the mold.
Speaker 2: We're going to try and donate some shock collars to the local charities to be on Taylor's level. But if they don't want them, I don't know what we're supposed to do. I guess we'll go to Yeah, that's what they need. We're gonna send it over to the guy who was grinding along to Taylor Swift at his wedding multiple times. Digital Jake, Yeah, I've on on to shock your necks. Scary.
Speaker 3: I really like it.
Speaker 7: I greased your ears with that spot on Transylvania accent toelebrate International Bat Night, when we honor the screeching nocturnal rodents of the sky. So today all of your trivia will be about bats for a special one and done. Blood sucking yum. Don't let my pil skin ever touch the sun shot color. Question of the day we're kicking it off with alexis over three hundred species of fruit rely on bats for pollination. Without bats, which one of these liquors would not exist on Earth? A rum b gin or c tequila.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting.
Speaker 2: Do you know what things are used to make each of those liquors?
Speaker 4: Berries?
Speaker 1: Juniper berries gave, oh yeah yeah, and orphans, tears, sugarcane, salty shot.
Speaker 3: The bats providing out first of all, I don't know, maybe.
Speaker 1: Gin, because it's juniper juniper berry's girl on a tree. It's a juniper tree, right, yeah, Hi, high desert area.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's like treek.
Speaker 2: Alexis said Gin.
Speaker 7: That is incorrect.
Speaker 2: It's tequila.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting.
Speaker 7: Bats are the largest pollinators of agave plants, and without a gave, we don't have tequila.
Speaker 3: Yeah cool.
Speaker 7: Oh for one, Jose, it's your turn. Since it's International bat Night, let's do a question about baseball bats.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 7: In the year nineteen hundred, the great hitter Honus Wagner was the first person ever to do this with his bat. Was it a painted a different color than the wood? B had the manufacturer make it with a handle at the base? Or c had his autograph burned into the wood.
Speaker 2: Didn't Honus Wagner like have a secret knife installed into the bottom of his bat that he could pull out just in case he needed it during a game? The penguin slar I always confused, was.
Speaker 3: Like actually stealing. Second, he needed a weapon to do it those rough days. Do you think that there was no handle before? It was just a big stick.
Speaker 8: I'm assuming once they started shaving the bats, that was probably one of the first things they would think about so it wouldn't slip on.
Speaker 1: Maybe had little tiny hands, like he had little tiny man hands and he couldn't.
Speaker 3: Hold the bigger bat very well.
Speaker 1: That wasn't didn't have a handle on the guys, I just really need something to grab on too.
Speaker 8: You may be right, though, because it was originally stickball. It was like a street game. I'm gonna go with brook. I'm just gonna say the handle.
Speaker 7: Jose went with the handle.
Speaker 5: That is.
Speaker 7: Correct.
Speaker 2: It was the autograph.
Speaker 7: The Louisville Slugger Company needed his autograph for sales of bat reproductions. That was the first ever athlete endorsement. Cool interesting, Oh for two, I'm disappointed in you, Jeffrey. It's your turn. Since Batman was introduced to the world through comic books in nineteen thirty nine, his appearance and weapons have changed dramatically. One thing that hasn't, though, is his favorite food. It stayed the same for decades.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 7: Is it a soup, be meat loaf or c oatmeal?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it stayed the same across his entire I think.
Speaker 1: To do is a Batman impression for each food to see which sounds most likely this.
Speaker 2: Cheddar broccoli is delicious, Alfred, give me more meat loaf. Uh God, I'm so groggy this morning. I only think that's gonna fix his hangover as a bowl of oatmeal. Don't know what made me laugh at And oatmeal hasn't changed since like its inception.
Speaker 3: But neither is meat loaf. Man, it's the same.
Speaker 2: It's too messy for Batman, though, I'm gonna go with oatmeal.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Jeffrey said, oatmeal that is Alfred is seen serving him this many times in TV shows and movies.
Speaker 2: It's soup.
Speaker 3: Like clam chowder.
Speaker 5: Based.
Speaker 7: We're all for three brook for the love of God, get this right.
Speaker 3: And I'm wearing a garlic necklace to protect myself from you.
Speaker 7: Let's go good because yours is also about Batman. When filming The Dark Night, production wanted to keep it a secret from the public, so they created a fake movie name to deceive passers by. What was the fake movie title was it a Baby Cops three, Tired and Cranky, Rory's first kiss, or Once upon a prom Night.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I think the first one is really funny, and I think writers always love to be funny.
Speaker 3: Rory's what first kiss? So that could be like.
Speaker 1: Some sort of revenge on some one of the like other fellow castmates, or something like, let's make fun of Rory and call.
Speaker 3: It first kiss.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're like trolling Rory on set. I love that I'm on Rory's first kiss.
Speaker 7: Brook said, Rory's first kiss that is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no way.
Speaker 7: And people quickly figured out it was batman skateboarding around the set of Chicago.
Speaker 2: Nor Brook is the only person safe from the shock. Today, the rest of us are going to be singing Party in the USA by.
Speaker 3: Miley Lexus lead this one song.
Speaker 1: I actually like, so up my hands up playing my song the Buttomflass fly away, nodding in.
Speaker 10: My head like yeah, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Ever since the dawn of time, women have learned how to use their feminine charms to take advantage of naive, simple minded men. It's like a superpower. Alexis uses it to get free drinks from dudes at the bar Brooke uses it on our general manager to get weekly fifty thousand dollars raises to Sally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will don't worry.
Speaker 2: I mean, we kind of expect it from the ladies. But apparently one guy says he's turned on his own kind and has been using men's weaknesses for his own personal gain, and he's making so much money off of them he doesn't even feel bad about it at all.
Speaker 3: Let me add you to my weekly email list.
Speaker 2: You're gonna hear what he's doing in a brand new mass speaker that's coming up at sevent ten.
Speaker 5: You hear me concession, I can't take back earl arms. Mouse speaker got.
Speaker 2: A text to seventy eighty five nine two that says, I used to think that the word ostentatious meant something you'd probably see in a Jane Austen, not jead That Victorian green satin dress is so awesome ostentatious. Something not ostentatious?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 2: Is this radio segment no the mass speaker. It's too tawdry for a Jane Austen book, but perfect for the radio where listeners spill the beans on the secrets of their lives. And one of our listeners is ready to put his pride and prejudice right out into the open. He's going by Brett today. So, sir Brett, goodmorrow to you.
Speaker 5: Sir, Hey, good morning.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: White is regal with a voice changer on? Sure in real life you're a prince.
Speaker 2: He didn't even say, he was just like suck. That's cool, Brett, voice changers on, you are the mass speaker. Whenever you're ready, let's hear your confession.
Speaker 5: All right. So I've been making some money with a side hustle.
Speaker 1: Oh we always love to hear these money confessions.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a little dishonest, just.
Speaker 2: How we like him.
Speaker 3: Oh no, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: Well? Basically I sell pictures of my feet one.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, I mean we've heard a lot of women that do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's actually a pretty big market for feet right now, I'm on a bunch of different sites foot Finder, insta.
Speaker 3: Feats, instant feats. Is that what you said? You know any of these?
Speaker 5: I thought it was only fans a lot.
Speaker 1: Oh why is that dishonest? I mean, if people want them and they'll pay for them, So I.
Speaker 5: In my profile I say that I'm a twenty year old girl.
Speaker 2: Oh are you not a twenty year old girl?
Speaker 3: I mean it could be the voice change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't be sure.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I'm definitely not.
Speaker 1: Okay, you sound like an adult made Do you have really feminine feet?
Speaker 5: Yeah? They are my real feet.
Speaker 6: What say you were like stealing other pigs or something at all?
Speaker 3: Aren't men feet always look kind of like hobbit feet? I mean that's what.
Speaker 2: That's the stereotype. But there are some guys that have like a nice slender trim foot.
Speaker 5: Is that you, Yeah, that's that's me. I have disarmingly attractive feet.
Speaker 1: Wow, wow, wow, attractive digits.
Speaker 2: Maybe they are ostentatious.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's still dishonest.
Speaker 1: I mean, why not sell them is that instead of a twenty year old female foot?
Speaker 5: I don't think anyone would buy them if they know I was a guy.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 8: You would just have I mean yeah, still, you'd have a lot of dudes buying them, just like dudes.
Speaker 2: Buy a lot of girls. I think the mass appeal it's for dudes looking for girls.
Speaker 1: I don't think we can go with foot picks is mass appeal period.
Speaker 2: But I think we can.
Speaker 6: I know way too many girls at selfie picks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you have to have any other interaction with the buyer?
Speaker 5: So they do try to get more out of me, like they do want me to see the face with the feet, but try not to do anything too crazy. I just have, you know, a picture of an attractive Burnett girl in my profile, and you know I try to act as close to a twenty year.
Speaker 1: Old girls I am, except for you stole someone's image to set up the profile.
Speaker 3: There's a stock photo, give me stock photo please?
Speaker 5: Well, and then whoever it is hasn't contacted me yet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's all.
Speaker 1: And how has it made you feel about men in general? As a twenty year old woman?
Speaker 2: You respect men more than ever?
Speaker 5: Right? Yeah, that's a pretty bleak look. But I am reaping the benefits. I'll tell you what really.
Speaker 6: Okay, dudes are brandy.
Speaker 1: What can you pay for with like a monthly earning that you're making?
Speaker 5: I just moved to a really nice apartment.
Speaker 3: Oh you did, okay?
Speaker 2: Upgrading your life?
Speaker 5: Man, I can make up to like five a month in a good month.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whoa wow?
Speaker 3: I mean your pedicure bill though, must be out.
Speaker 6: Do you do a lot of maintenance on them.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I mean I have to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to wax that toe hair seriously and keep them trammed and everything.
Speaker 2: So you have guys that are making like specific requests for your feet too, Like, what's the any do you have any weird ones that you did you get?
Speaker 3: I want to ask that.
Speaker 2: I want to know.
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know one time, you know, I put my feet in the bowl of macaroni.
Speaker 2: That sounds like okay, and that's hot.
Speaker 5: I mean was hot. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't think. Yeah, I don't think to him, but somebody.
Speaker 2: Out there think that's sexy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, someone on the text word would agree.
Speaker 1: Do you go in search your competitors, you know, just to see what kind of thing you're up against?
Speaker 5: No, not so much.
Speaker 3: I feel like there should be at Tootsies dot com.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, someone's looking for and they're like, wait a minute, this isn't the candy sight, but.
Speaker 3: This little piggy.
Speaker 5: Exists.
Speaker 2: Okay. Is there any like regret? Do you feel bad at all about lying?
Speaker 5: No? I mean some of these dudes are just so weird.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and they kind of get what they want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody's winning here, you know, and I'm getting to show off my feet.
Speaker 5: You know, it is a little flattering. I will think like I think you get that part of it.
Speaker 2: Well, dude, hey, congrats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's your twenty year old female name so we can find you online?
Speaker 5: Uh? I don't want to say that because it'll blow my cover.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, yeah, it makes sense and he doesn't need the free advertising.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll get how funny his name is.
Speaker 6: I am twenty years old, I swear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this sounds legit to me. I'm going to go buy some pics right now. Well, good luck, Brett. All right, I keep making.
Speaker 6: Money, bro.
Speaker 5: Noah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Congrats on those feet. Genetics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, text into seven eighty five nine two. If you have a confession you've been holding on to, we can hide your identity, mask your voice, and make you the next mass speaker. Your phone TAP's coming up next.
Speaker 11: Frooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Today, we call a guy who works at the food court and the mall, and we've heard that during his breaks he likes to walk over to Macy's and use their free cologne samples so that it can smell nice for his girlfriend after work.
Speaker 3: Betty gets extra tips too. Nice thing.
Speaker 2: Well, his girlfriend took that sweet little gesture and asked us to use it against him for a prank.
Speaker 3: That is dB, she's a good girlfriend.
Speaker 2: The only person who could pull off something that ruthless is Brooke. Oh so she's gonna make this dude awfully uncomfortable in your phone?
Speaker 5: Tap right now?
Speaker 9: Another pretzels.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm looking for an employee there named Eli.
Speaker 9: This is Eli.
Speaker 3: Oh, funny, you're Eli.
Speaker 12: We have a problem.
Speaker 9: Okay, who is this?
Speaker 1: My name's Betty and I'm the director of Macy's employee operations.
Speaker 9: Okay, did you call to order some pretzels or something?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, I called to discuss your breaks from the pretzel shop. Do you ever happen to walk over into the macy store?
Speaker 11: Ah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean I guess occasionally, Okay occasionally.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 9: What's going on here?
Speaker 13: I'm kind of confused.
Speaker 1: I just need to know when you're inside Macy's do you ever peruse the store?
Speaker 3: We have you on security camera.
Speaker 9: What are you saying I stole something? Because that's not anything I would ever do.
Speaker 1: Eyes in the sky you lie, they don't lie.
Speaker 9: I'm telling you I didn't steal anything. I really didn't.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, get played dumb, all right, I'll tell you the issue I've gotten back over the security tapes and the days you work at the pretzel shop. I see you go buy the men's section and do a little sprits of the sample cologne.
Speaker 5: So what So you're just.
Speaker 1: Okay with stealing from the store. Pretty shocking response.
Speaker 9: Samples?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a sample cologne with a three sprits limit?
Speaker 9: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: It's clearly written on the post it right on the glass. Three sprints is per customer.
Speaker 9: I never seen eything written on the glo. How am I supposed to know?
Speaker 3: Always playing? I get it all right, listen.
Speaker 1: I spoke to my supervisor about it, and he wanted to press charges.
Speaker 9: For using a sample cologne.
Speaker 1: Over the given limit. Using the sample cologne, that's not using anymore. That's stealing.
Speaker 9: At that point, I didn't know there was a limit.
Speaker 3: It's not clear, listen. I talked him down.
Speaker 1: But only if you pay us back for the colone that you used.
Speaker 9: You're telling me I have to pay you back for free samples that everyone uses when they come in there.
Speaker 3: It's not free after three. That's our slogan around here.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm gonna need your credit card right now, and we can just charge the three hundred and eighty two dollars in ninety n's.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 9: I'm not paying four hundred dollars for sample.
Speaker 3: I didn't say four hundred, did I?
Speaker 9: Ela, I'm just about four hundred.
Speaker 3: Hey, you do not know how lucky you are, sir.
Speaker 1: I mean, just last week we had someone arrested for trying on too many pairs of shoes.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, Now you're just crazy.
Speaker 13: This is what we.
Speaker 3: Crossed out in a day.
Speaker 1: I don't care if nothing fit, but you do not take advantage of us.
Speaker 9: I'm not taking advantage of you. I work at the mod just around the corner, so I don't understand why you just didn't say something to me.
Speaker 1: They'll hire anyone these days, won't they.
Speaker 9: I don't like this. I'm gonna have to just come down there and talk to somebody and sort this out.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'll have you know, if you set foot on our premises, I'll have.
Speaker 1: Our security guard roll you so hard your future children will have a headache when they're born.
Speaker 9: What you're threatening me?
Speaker 3: Why don't you pry to your girlfriend about it? Jasmine.
Speaker 1: What Jasmine, she's actually the one who ratted you out. Yeah, and a'sd a radio station to do a prank phone call on you.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is actually Brug from the radio show Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: We're doing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 9: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Your girlfriend, Jasmine said he liked to take breaks at Macy's and go try to smell good for her or something.
Speaker 9: I can't believe she would even tell people about that, Like, it is kind of embarrassing when I was Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, you just got to spread it out a little bit, you know, hit a couple of different department stores.
Speaker 3: Hit the three sprits limit at each one. That's how I do it anyway, A bad idea. And I love the free deodorant section. It's great.
Speaker 9: I haven't heard of that section. But you know, yeah, maybe I won't be buying deodoran anymore either.
Speaker 10: Wake up every morning, weekday morning twenties Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 2: If you see something, should you say something?
Speaker 3: I think that's slogan. That's how it goes.
Speaker 2: So that's a yes.
Speaker 4: Uh, well, I think I say something bad something if you see anything.
Speaker 3: Or if you say something good and you want to keep it to yourself.
Speaker 2: For the last fifteen minutes, I've noticed Jose has a ramen noodle stuck to the back of his pants. Do I say it?
Speaker 3: I think I let that one go.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, it's not always easy to know when you should speak up the thanks bro, And that's what one of our listeners is dealing with today. She lives in an apartment with a clear view into her neighbor's window, and what she saw recently was so shocking she isn't sure if she should tell someone or just let it happendrama. I know I prefer option Three's that one. Make an awkward Tuesday phone call about it?
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought for sure you're going to say join in.
Speaker 2: That's probably option one, but she agreed with me. You're gonna hear it in a brand new awkward Tuesday phone call. Next, it's awkward.
Speaker 11: It's Tuesday.
Speaker 2: It's an awkward Tuesday phone call. With awkward Tuesday phone calls, ninety nine percent of them end up actually being awkward.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for.
Speaker 2: Sure, But I think this one today is one hundred percent chance. I'm saying awkwardness guarantee because the woman on the phone is ready to call basically a total stranger. Why does she want to do that? I'm not really sure yet, but let's find out by talking to Megan. Meghan, welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Hey, here ya, I have a lot of questions.
Speaker 1: But first, do you know this stranger's name?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I mean I know his name now?
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, why don't you start from the beginning. Tell us what's going on in your life?
Speaker 12: Okay, So a couple of months ago, I moved into a new apartment cool, and the people that live across from me are like, this really cute couple. You know, I've seen him a couple of times. Guy and a girl. Those attractive.
Speaker 2: It sounds sounds like you're watching them from your apartment.
Speaker 12: Yes, okay, so here's the deal. I'm not watching them, but sometimes when I look out the window, you know, you can see into other people's apartment, like you know, watching with binoculars or anything. And I mean we're not like I wouldn't say what friends or anything, but I have seen them out walking their dog. We have just kind of like chit chatted, No, that kind of a thing like acquaintance.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, got it? So what's going on? With you and your neighbors.
Speaker 12: Okay, so lately I have unfortunately seen into their apartment and I have seen a different man in there kissing this woman. Oh but I mean the you know, normal neighbor dude is coming around. I mean he's living there obviously, but this is when he's gone.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: If I saw that, I would watch too.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is pretty shocking. Is there any way that I could see the video?
Speaker 12: Oh my gosh, not any video.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, just still shouts that you don't know anything about these people. They could have open relationship, they could maybe not even be together right now, right Like, there's so many different reasons for this to be happening.
Speaker 12: I'm pretty sure are still together because when I see them out or in their apartment, they're together. They're cuddling, kissing whatever, normal relationship stuff.
Speaker 4: Is there a chance is this like a brother or a father, Like you don't kiss your father.
Speaker 3: Well in a way that it looks romantic.
Speaker 4: She didn't say that romantic.
Speaker 3: She implied that then it was a romance happening.
Speaker 4: Because you don't kiss your family. Does it mean other people don't kiss their family?
Speaker 12: Okay, well, we've got a whole other set of issues. That's the case.
Speaker 4: Okay, so it was that romance.
Speaker 2: How often is this going on, Megan? Is this just a couple of times or is this consistently? You're seeing this other guy come over, you.
Speaker 12: Know, once a week or something, But it consistent.
Speaker 8: That sounds like a cheater schedule once a week here and there on the guilt goes away, then you invite them back.
Speaker 3: But Megan, how does this involve you?
Speaker 12: Okay, so I'm still awful knowing this, first of all. Second of all, I feel terrible for this guy. He's such a nice guy.
Speaker 2: Like, plus, she has to watch it happen all the time, like she's basically a part of the cheating relationship.
Speaker 4: Someone she's a to the cheating.
Speaker 3: I mean, like you don't know them. You actually don't know if this guy is a nice guy.
Speaker 1: Just because he says HI to you in the hallway at your apartment building means nothing.
Speaker 12: Look, I know the guy is a nice guy because I was talking to some other people in the building about the situation.
Speaker 3: Of the building apartments like this.
Speaker 12: Anyway, Apparently one of our neighbors had him take care of her cat while she was gone, so he checked in. You know said the cat blah blah blah. So I mean he seems like a pretty nice guy.
Speaker 4: It's not convinced.
Speaker 1: It's just so funny to see like a background report on this.
Speaker 3: You are inserting yourself with something.
Speaker 2: So all the neighbors vouch for this guy.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean it's the right thing to do to let somebody know when they're being lied to or taken advantage of what you want to.
Speaker 3: Call the guy.
Speaker 1: Don't you think that it's the right thing to do to call her first, like and say, hey, I've seen this happening.
Speaker 2: You would warn the cheater before you'd warn the person getting cheated on Brook, because again.
Speaker 3: You don't know the whole story.
Speaker 2: What if they're that gives that gives the cheater a chance to cover up their tracks. Just cheat better, now.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: That's what Brook wants. Brook wants them to cheat.
Speaker 8: Murder next door and be like, no, this is.
Speaker 6: It's right or wrong?
Speaker 3: I want to hear it. You want to call the guy.
Speaker 12: Well no, I don't really want to, but I try to get my neighbor who you know, he'd watched her cat. She has his phone number, And I was like, you need to call him and tell him you know him. She's like, I'm not calling because I can't see anything.
Speaker 2: You call it, okay, and you're like, I'm not calling. I'm gonna have Brook and Jeffrey calling for me. I can't trace it to my phone. Okay, doesn't even want to call. If I'm understanding this right, you're looking more of how to do this phone call, what to say, and how to talk to a guy and tell him there's another guy over at your apartment hooking up with your girlfriend.
Speaker 12: Yes, Like, do I just come right out and say that, or do I try to like get information about their relationship or.
Speaker 4: You're kind of nosy you can start asking that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's nosy.
Speaker 1: Anyway, sheld the entire building about who this dude is.
Speaker 2: All right, well, we're gonna think about it. We'll play a song, we'll come back, we'll give you a little bit of advice, Megan, and then we'll let you call you across the street neighbor and tell him there's another guy that's coming over and kissing your girlfriend. Okay, Okay, we'll get right after this. Hold on, it's awkward. It's awkward Tuesday. If you're just joining us, one of our listeners wants to call there across the street neighbor and let him know, Hey, I can see into your apartment and sometimes when you're not around, your girlfriend brings another guy over and does stuff behind your back. And Megan, this is a big risk that you're taking here because, like Brooks said, you don't really know these people and what their relationship is like. But if you've ever heard the awkward Tuesday phone calls before, you know that when the conversation reaches a crescendo, will play a big sound effect and will jump on the line to help you. And this time brook promises to have your back. Right, No, we're helping our listener.
Speaker 1: Of course, I'll have your back.
Speaker 3: I mean, here's the thing, Megan.
Speaker 1: It's not something I would do, nor would I recommend.
Speaker 2: It does not sound like something.
Speaker 1: But if you're gonna go ahead and do it, I got you, Okay, all right? The thing is, Megan, like, I just think you need to start this off by re establishing your relationship with him.
Speaker 3: Does that make sense?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to relationship.
Speaker 1: When you start the phone call. You can't just come in cold right with this. Your girlfriend is cheating information. You need to be like, Hey, I'm Megan from number twenty four or whatever, and I've.
Speaker 3: Seen you around with your dogs.
Speaker 1: They're so cute. I heard you cat sit for a friend. That is so awesome.
Speaker 3: You're such a good guy.
Speaker 2: Some verbal foreplay before you drop.
Speaker 1: The I mean he's gonna be defensive. You need to get on his good side.
Speaker 12: Okay, Yeah, I mean I think you're right just trying to make the connection of at least trying to remember who I am and.
Speaker 1: That you're doing this for the good of him.
Speaker 2: Jose, what do you think?
Speaker 8: Well, I think, no matter what, you're gonna look nosy because you're seeing stuff. So you have to shift the blame away from yourself. So just say this.
Speaker 4: The other day I had radio host Brooke Fox.
Speaker 2: And she saw Brook is willing to be the fall.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, why not?
Speaker 12: Awesome?
Speaker 3: Doesn't affect my life, all right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So how you feeling, Megan? Do you feel ready to do this?
Speaker 12: I guess, I mean, I know it's the right thing to do, but obviously I'm super nervous.
Speaker 4: Not easy. Yeah, all right, I'm nervous.
Speaker 2: Well, we're all here to support you, especially Brook the number right now, Okay, good luck, Here we go. Hello, Hey is this Rick?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Who's this?
Speaker 12: My name is Megan. I live in your neighborhood.
Speaker 13: Uh okay.
Speaker 12: One of the women in our building says that she knew you like you had cats it for her one time, and I told her that I really needed to talk to you, and so I asked for your number. I hope that's okay.
Speaker 13: Yeah, what can I do for you?
Speaker 12: Okay? Well, are you having a good day today? Have you had a good day. I'm having a good day. Just how's your day going?
Speaker 5: Yeh, everything's going great.
Speaker 13: What's going on?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 12: Well good, I'm glad you're having a good day. Okay. So, m how I do this? So I've live in an apartment across from you and your girlfriend.
Speaker 5: Uh huh.
Speaker 12: Sorry. First of all, I just wanted to say that I think you and your girlfriend are so cute together. Like I'm not like watching you or anything, but when I see you guys together, like out walking your dog, you're just so very cute. I just think you're super each.
Speaker 13: Can I ask where this is going?
Speaker 12: Yeah? So, I just I don't know how else to say it. But there's been a few times where I mean, I know, I'm probably totally, but I will be looking at my window and I can kind of accidentally stay into your place. And I've seen your girlfriend on a few occasions with uh, with another man. I'm really, really so sorry to tell you this. I mean, I hate.
Speaker 9: Are you?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 13: Yea awful now, Look it's it's okay. I appreciate you telling me.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 12: I'm so sorry. Like, do you do you want to know anything about the guy? I mean, like what he looks like?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 13: No, no, no, no, no, no, it's it's it's fine. I know who you're talking about. Please, don't you know this is listening. I appreciate your concerns. Thank you for letting me know about the window. Thank you for calling. But I don't know if we should be talking about this anymore.
Speaker 12: Okay, sorry, but I'm just confused.
Speaker 13: Like if I were you, I just I just leave it alone.
Speaker 12: Okay. I just don't understand, Like, how are you? I would be livid or upset?
Speaker 13: I mean, I just look you really, you just don't get it. She's not being unfaithful to me, she's being unfaithful to him.
Speaker 12: What him?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 13: Her husband?
Speaker 11: What the hell out of it?
Speaker 9: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Rick?
Speaker 2: Uh, you're on the radio right now with Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. Ah, we're doing What the.
Speaker 9: Hell's going on?
Speaker 13: This whole thing was just set up.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not a setup. This is something we do called an awkward Tuesday phone call where we help our listeners have.
Speaker 13: Say the hell away from me. You're gonna hear from my lawyer.
Speaker 5: Rick.
Speaker 2: Dude, listen, I like to do this. I know you're angry and you're you're shock. Honestly, if I was in your position, I probably would be too. But if it makes you feel any better, nobody knows where you live. We don't know the name of the woman that you're This is ridiculous. Were Hey, Rick, we respect your privacy, okay, but we also don't support cheating in any way, and so I was hoping that you could talk to us about this a little bit.
Speaker 5: Got it?
Speaker 3: Okay, Wait, let me try Okay, Rick, deep breath.
Speaker 1: Obviously she is putting her nose in business that is not hers.
Speaker 3: Okay, your name there, Meghan, so are we.
Speaker 1: But I mean, like Jeffrey said, nobody knows who you are, man, So don't worry.
Speaker 3: You haven't been outed yet anything.
Speaker 2: Hello Rick, Oh my God, is he there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What did I say? I said not to get involved? Now he is gretn lawyers.
Speaker 1: Nobody listens to meeting suit.
Speaker 4: Nobody listens to me. We didn't. We don't know his name.
Speaker 3: You're outing the side piece. That's what we just did, dude, that he was the side piece.
Speaker 2: Well, there was cheating happening. Meghan, Are you still there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I'm here.
Speaker 3: What did you learn from this? Meghan?
Speaker 8: Holy?
Speaker 2: I mean hell, that may have been the biggest secret that we've ever accidentally uncovered on this show.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna have to move it. I mean, there's no get the woman on the phone.
Speaker 4: No, no, I think I figure it out.
Speaker 8: So the woman is telling her husband that she lives on her own way.
Speaker 1: The woman is just over there all the time, Jose Megan, Megan was just assuming that she lived there.
Speaker 4: Too constantly there.
Speaker 2: I thought it sounded like the woman and the husband live and Rick is the side piece.
Speaker 3: Why why is Rick cat sitting for neighbors? Then extra money?
Speaker 4: He's a nice guy, after all, we told you he's a nice guy.
Speaker 2: I know, the most friendly, wholesome side piece in the entire city.
Speaker 1: Guys, I think all that matters is we don't know what the hell is going on over there, and we.
Speaker 3: Should stay out. Isn't the Real Housewives of Megan's apartment?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is definitely a messy situation. I don't know what to do from this point.
Speaker 3: We do nothing, Jeff.
Speaker 2: To us because we promised before we made this call we would support Megan, and.
Speaker 12: You're going to need to support me moving into a have an apartment call play there it is.
Speaker 2: Maybe we should ask our listeners text into seven eight, five nine two, because now we need advice. What should we tell Meghan to do? Should she move out? Should she try and move into that other couple's apartments?
Speaker 4: Should she have just.
Speaker 3: Listened to Brook from the very beginning and not gotten.
Speaker 2: Well, Meghan, keep us updated on what you decide to do and what happens with this weird threesome relationship that you've uncovered.
Speaker 12: I'll do it for sure.
Speaker 1: I'll let you know, all right, put your binoculars away, Okay, Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: Oh and you've got mail.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it's a secret. Oh I just got this weird email.
Speaker 3: Wait from what why?
Speaker 2: It says you are wanted by police and will be under arrest unless you click this link.
Speaker 1: Yeah, click it, yeah, click it, click it.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's that they let you not be under restrospect. I'm gonna have a reputation of polish.
Speaker 6: Click you like.
Speaker 3: Being arrested me just the handcuffs.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now they just need my credit card information to avoid my warrant. Wouldn't mean that? Is it spam?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's a clickbait you think.
Speaker 2: So, I know.
Speaker 1: I think you should give it to him, giving yourself a security number two.
Speaker 2: It's just it's so hard to tell what's real and what's clickbait these days.
Speaker 3: It's very difficult.
Speaker 2: It's true, very difficult because I'm going to read you. I'm going to read all of you, some headlines and a brand new care don't care. I guarantee you're going to click on all of it.
Speaker 6: Probably real headlines.
Speaker 2: We will find out, and you're gonna give me your routing numbers. When a brand new car, I don't care, it's coming up at a ten. If you're like us, you believe instant gratification takes way too long. Wait, it's instant, and that's why we created this segment. Care or don't care, gratifying you so fast you won't even realize you were gratified at all.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, what just happened?
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, Let the instant joy begin with your first headline. Want front Road Taylor Swift tickets? How about having dinner with her?
Speaker 3: Don't care?
Speaker 1: You care if the story is you have to be ed, cheering or Selena Gomez to be mad.
Speaker 2: I'd say for more than a handful of people, dinner with Taylor Swift would only be a dream. But thanks to a crazy new app, it's actually possible. It's called Miria m y r i Aria and it's only for the super wealthy.
Speaker 1: Oh we can't get on it, domemb know that report?
Speaker 3: Can we try to download it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Membership alone costs thirty grand a year, and don't even bother rushing over to the app store to get it, because even if you do have the thirty k doesn't matter because it's invite only.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, I'm sorry, but you make it exclusive.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 6: I want to spend thirty thousand.
Speaker 4: I want to get a loan out.
Speaker 1: Just why why would you spend thirty thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: Well, you need to have a net worth of at least thirty million dollars. Okay, in consideration, none of us. And just like the example of the Taylor Swift thing that I mentioned earlier, once you become a member, you can just text them and get pretty much anything you want sold out concert tickets, rare exotic vehicles and pets like. You still have to pay for it, but they'll get it done for you.
Speaker 1: There's not a big group chat of people over thirty million that they can just text each other directly.
Speaker 2: That's basically what this is.
Speaker 3: Okay. I thought they had this go in with their like assistance or something.
Speaker 2: The guy who used to work in the music industry started it, and he built up this huge rolodex of connections through the years and over the past decade he's basically become the go to guy in Hollywood whenever certain billionaires need something.
Speaker 1: He's the guy, and he doesn't want to be that. He doesn't want to be that guy anymore. It's like just double the app.
Speaker 3: Dealing with you.
Speaker 2: He was able to get one CEO seats to the Oscars, sitting ninth row behind Jeff Bezos. It took him less than a day to get that done.
Speaker 8: Oh wow, Because they got it opening because Will Smith in a lot of they're like, yeah, we.
Speaker 2: Got Currently, the Maria app has less than one hundred members. All of them are A listers, athletes, and CEOs, and there is a community feature where they can all hobnob with each other.
Speaker 1: So that he's already made three hundred thousand, right? Is that how many hundred members? Thirty thousand each? Or is that three million times?
Speaker 6: It depends on how many members numbers.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, there's currently about five hundred people on the wait list just to get accepted into the People willing.
Speaker 1: To pay can't get It's crazy, that's so sad.
Speaker 6: I don't want to know who's getting.
Speaker 2: Let's go to your next headline. We know the machines are coming, but we're cool if they service drinks, right, don't care care Well, I've been saying it since I was a baby. The machines are our friends and we should embrace them. Did you say this, baby? I did that? Those are my first sentences.
Speaker 3: That's a view robot.
Speaker 2: Are you now. There's a company called Barsis br s Ys, and they recently unveiled their latest home bartending appliance called the bar Sis three sixty.
Speaker 3: Oh my God.
Speaker 1: One of my friends has one of these things where it's like it's like a K cup for coffee, except for you put cocktails in it.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's basically what they're saying, like.
Speaker 1: Fill this with you fill the wells with like vodka and whiskey and stuff, and then you put the K cup in and you make a margarita.
Speaker 2: What in this machine at retails for four hundred and seventy five dollars. You can open it and use it with your app and it'll make whatever cocktail you want in ten seconds or less.
Speaker 1: So this is fancier than the one my friend has. And I'm gonna say, drink's not that great.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is a nice one.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think.
Speaker 6: Your friend just put vodka into curates. This is a hot cup of it, and it's not that good.
Speaker 2: But it's like Brooks said, I what to do is you just fill it up with the mixers and the spirits and the juices, and the machine keeps them cool and refrigerated and fresh till you ask for that cosmo with a twist and ten seconds later, boom.
Speaker 6: I wonder what she's it's.
Speaker 2: And if you go to their database, it says they have twenty thousand different drinks that the Barsis can make for you. But let's say you have your top ten favorites. On your way home. You can just push a button and your cocktail will be ready for you the second you walk in the door.
Speaker 3: Hey, I don't know why people have a problem with alcohol. Yeah, it's so hard to get these days.
Speaker 2: Brooks already asked management to put three of them in the student cool outside the door.
Speaker 3: Who needs a coffee machine anymore?
Speaker 2: Let's see if you guys care about this one. Alexis is all about the PSL, but now one of her favorite childhood snacks is getting the pumpkin treatment.
Speaker 5: Care.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: We have to care about She's gonna like something gross, but I care.
Speaker 2: The early signs of autumn are all upon us. We see the sun is setting earlier, football is back, and the overwhelming smell of pumpkin spices everywhere you go. It's either that orant way she doesn't wear. But the newest product sounds like it should have come out probably years ago, because they're bringing two iconic brands together to create one incredible false snack. Talking about pumpkin spice goldfish I love it.
Speaker 6: I like them both too, but together now, you know.
Speaker 2: Like the little packages of gold that you can buy at the grocery store, this limited edition fall version you can only buy if you're at Dunkin Donuts. They sell them there. And what does it taste like? The press release says they combine the notes of pumpkin sweet donut glaze and warm cinnamon spices, cinnamon clothes, and nutmeg.
Speaker 1: There's no cheese cheese.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not cheesy. Its I'm on it.
Speaker 1: So there must be like a because they have like the pretzel ones.
Speaker 2: Too, But starting next week you can buy a bag of them for three sixty nine in store, or we'll have the link up on the Brook and Jeffrey instance stories you can check out.
Speaker 3: Together and you can have them for breakfast.
Speaker 1: I just want those pumpkin spice donuts that are in the press picture.
Speaker 2: Those have been around for a while, so if you're a pumpkin fanatic, you gotta try these. And speaking of pumpkin spice, Jeff's joke of the day carrot don't care.
Speaker 6: Is it going to be pumpkin spy?
Speaker 3: I bet it's not going to be spicy. I care?
Speaker 2: How do you cure someone with a pumpkin spice addiction. Oh, apply the pumpkin patch. It's funny because Alexis really.
Speaker 11: Would don't care Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: One of the only thing that sounds worse than being the father of three kids, Oh my gosh, he's being a father of four. That's what our player Stephan today is dealing with four children that he takes care of all at one time. Stephan, our thoughts are with you. How do you do it?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: What is your secret?
Speaker 9: One day at a time?
Speaker 1: About only one kid a day, is what I heard. Yeah, so the other three are just left.
Speaker 2: To get there on day Yeah, yeah, okaypat right.
Speaker 1: I think the hardest part of I mean not the hardest part, but one of the hard parts of having four kids is coming up with four good names.
Speaker 3: By the fourth one, are.
Speaker 5: You just like it was difficult?
Speaker 11: It was difficult?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you feel solid in the fourth name or was it kind of like a you know, you gave up throwaway the fourth one.
Speaker 9: I had to change it because I literally met somebody with the same name I was going to go with, and I did not care for that person.
Speaker 8: So you're like, look if I name you this, I'm gonna hate you so that its name was Jeffrey de Bou.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hate that name too. Let's sun brook out of the studio. While she leaves, Stephan, you know the game works. He got thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say pass. But you have to beat her outright to win you Ready? Ready, your time starts now. Liam Payne celebrates a birthday today. He was one fifth of what famous boy band.
Speaker 9: One Direction?
Speaker 2: What does konichiwa mean in Japanese?
Speaker 9: Hello?
Speaker 5: Goodbye?
Speaker 2: Which ingredient is not in a big mac tomato onions or lettuce tomato? What candy bar slogan is sometimes you feel like a nut figgres? A three piece suit is a jacket? Pants? And what else?
Speaker 5: Pass? Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, got that name? Brooks coming back in the studio and I'm seeing on my screener here Stephan, you're one of the elite groups. Who's part of Jose's Giggle Gang?
Speaker 11: True story?
Speaker 3: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 11: Dude?
Speaker 4: They ask your username?
Speaker 6: Who do I know you?
Speaker 9: As?
Speaker 4: It's just joker?
Speaker 1: What's what's the initiation like to get into the Giggle Gang?
Speaker 2: How many lashes. Does it take?
Speaker 9: We can't talk about it.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's a good job. He was going to get some more. I don't even want to tell what I was going to first.
Speaker 2: Giggle Gangs. You can't talk about giggle gang.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a pretty hardcore gang.
Speaker 6: You don't want to run into us, and.
Speaker 1: Got so much toxic masculinity in the giggle Gang jiggle fight.
Speaker 4: You have no idea?
Speaker 5: You up?
Speaker 2: You're ready?
Speaker 11: Yea ready?
Speaker 2: Your time starts now. Liam Payne celebrates a birthday today. He was one fifth of what famous boy band? What does concha mean in Japanese?
Speaker 1: Uh means thank you?
Speaker 2: Which ingredient is not in a big mac? Tomatoes? Onions or lettuce?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: Tomatoes?
Speaker 2: What candy bar slogan is sometimes you feel like a.
Speaker 1: Nut, sometimes you don't all of enjoy.
Speaker 2: Three piece suit is a jacket? Pants? And what else best? Which country is Peppa Pig from England? Okay, we're gonna go to the scoreboard to see how you guys did with Jose.
Speaker 6: Come down for Moose soup after.
Speaker 2: Soup, that's pro specialty.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna call you it's just Joker. You got three correct today and Brook you got five?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: No, No, now's a giggle gang. It's gonna seek revenge on me.
Speaker 4: You start laughing in your sleep.
Speaker 11: You know who it is.
Speaker 2: Let's get these answers in for everybody. Liam Payne celebrates a birthday today. He was one fifth of One Direction. He turns thirty years old. Conezchewa means hello in Japanese. The ingredient not in a big mac. No tomatoes, Not gonna find a tomato in there. Candy bar slogan sometimes you feel like a nut. That's almond joy. A three piece suit has jacket, pants and a vest. And Peppa Pig is from the United Kingdom, Yes, which does include England.
Speaker 3: You didn't give me England, one.
Speaker 2: Said, we didn't give you England. We gave you England. We didn't take it away though, Take it away, all right, get out of here. So Stephan, you know we can't give you any money here, but just for playing you do win fifty dollars gift card to the Nisqually Redwood Casino, River Water Bar and grill your escape from the ordinary only at the Nisqually Redwind Casino.
Speaker 11: Nice right down the street from me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's perfect, bro, And.
Speaker 6: I'll see you on a stream soon. Anybody else wills to join us Twitch, orki dot com, slashy.
Speaker 1: Do you only take fathers of four children?
Speaker 6: No, we take all shapes of everybody.
Speaker 8: Okay, well technically it's an eighteen and upstream, but yeah, I guess if your kid though, so I need all the viewers if I can get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just lie about your Yeah, exactly, just lie Stephan. Thanks for playing man.
Speaker 11: Yeah, thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: Windbrooks back the same time tomorrow
Speaker 11: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning and