Speaker 1: Good morning us say yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo yo Charlamagne the guy, Peace to the plane.
Speaker 3: It is Tuesday, Yes, it's Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Good morning, little ashy. What's happening.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of ashy this morning. I'm not a lot of ass I can see your knuckles. You cannot see my knuckles. It's actually a little bit of lotion uder my wedding ring.
Speaker 2: What's happening?
Speaker 5: Good morning. How's everybody feeling out there?
Speaker 4: Feeling good? Feeling good, feeling good. Les's black and hoghly favored. Man, it is a beautiful Tuesday. It is It be September, Yeah, almost September. Virgo, My birthday's coming up this Sunday. Here about no virgos except Beyonce. Nope, is the only virgo people care about.
Speaker 3: Nas Ludacris, myself, Swiss beads, Beyonce.
Speaker 4: Fact. You put Beyonce lasting. That's crazy, that is insane. You named all the mother virgos before you named Beyonce. You named Beyonce first. I was naming that because you a virgo As a virgo, you're supposed to follow the leader.
Speaker 6: Oh well, you named Beyonce, so I named everybody else behind it.
Speaker 2: She is the greatest Burgo of all time, the only virgo that people can't know.
Speaker 6: There's one other that might be a little bigger than hem.
Speaker 3: Michael Jackson's a virgo. Today's his birthday. Drop a bomb for Michael Jackson.
Speaker 6: Oh, let me double check that.
Speaker 2: We just let me just double check that. Ain't know that. That's good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's the one. Let me see Angleston here and all you were doubt one.
Speaker 3: Michael Jackson's birthday August twenty nine today, Yes, so long to Michael Jackson, the biggest virgo of them all.
Speaker 2: Drop a ball for Michael Jackson. You know so grad never thought about Michael Jackson having a sign.
Speaker 5: I never thought about him having a sign.
Speaker 4: That makes sense, Which you mean you just just just thought he was just I just thought he was Michael Jackson. Some people are just bigger than life. Yes, Michael can come off a supernatural if we want to. In the future, we could talk about like the moonwalk being like walking on water if we wanted to. That's what we wanted to. You know, manipulate the truth, that's right, which is so easy to do nowadays. It's so easy to do on social media.
Speaker 2: Yes it is. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't go to sleep until late. I went way past my bet toime. I went to sleep at one am. I was watching suits.
Speaker 2: Man, you need to grow up.
Speaker 3: Nah, it was on and it was very It was good. It was entertaining. I just couldn't go to sleep. I was trying to go to sleep, but it was just on and.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: School night that was one o'clock in the morning, Yeah, it was. It was It was crazy. No need for me to be up there late on the school night. I was definitely watching shoots.
Speaker 2: It was really good. All right.
Speaker 3: Can we start off with some Michael Jackson. I mean, it is the man's birthday, p y t. All right, let's get into it right now.
Speaker 5: It's not his birthday because he's not here, but it would have been. It would have been his birthday.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Well, we got front page dudes coming up. Tesla's figure out what were joining us.
Speaker 2: It don't move. It's a breakfast club.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Happy birthday, Mike Jackson.
Speaker 4: Right, Happy born day, nappy born day, Michael Jackson had no idea.
Speaker 5: Michael Jackson was a virgo.
Speaker 2: I thought this sign was bit of I had no idea.
Speaker 5: Shut up man all this time, who knew that they were saying virgo.
Speaker 2: And not shut up? Morning?
Speaker 3: Everybody is theej n V. Charlamagnea God. Let's get into front page news.
Speaker 4: We got a guest co host too. I thought I saw her outside. Maybe I was seeing things. I just want to before we say, I'm not gonna be the name. Yeah, let's yeah, yeah, yeah, ye, we'll see in a minute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, Well, let's came some front page news testlaing figure out the money.
Speaker 2: The morning dj MV.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Charlemagne, the God and hood reb stuff family.
Speaker 2: How are you feeling this morning.
Speaker 7: I'm feeling pretty good. It's unfortunate we have to keep covering these sad stories and I have to be the bear of bad news. But you know it's the it's the front page news, so.
Speaker 2: Let's jump right into it.
Speaker 7: Unc Yeah, unfortunate. Remember, guys, we were covering these stories. It seemed like at one point like back to back, you know, every week, and then we had a little bit of a break, and now unfortunately we're back to covering it. Let's listen to what happened at UNC yesterday the report by NBC we'll talk about on the other side.
Speaker 8: Un C police received a nine one one call at one o two pm this afternoon reporting shots fired at Caudle Laboratory, located on South Road in the near the center of campus. An emergency Atlert Carolina was issued and the emergency sirens sounded at one o four pm, no deifying campus of the emergency and issuing the lockdown.
Speaker 9: Upon arrival at Cardinal.
Speaker 8: Laughs, police discovered one individual, a faculty member, had been shot. Unfortunately, as we have reported, this person is deceased. We will not be releasing further details on that person at this time as we're working to contact all of this person's family and we'll be providing them with support and resources. This is the only fatality and no other injuries were.
Speaker 2: Reported, so this isn't considered a mass shooting. Then this is is an individual shooting.
Speaker 5: Is he targeting as one person?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 7: They don't know at this particular time that this is the update as of this morning. What people have to understand these shootings are you know, live updates constantly changing and at this particular time, they have not found the firearm that is connected to the shooting, or at least they haven't reported it. They also say they don't know what type of weapon it is, obviously because they haven't found it. They don't know if it was legally obtained or not, and they do not know a motive at this particular time. And you're right, it's not a mass because that's usually multiple shootings. But they did say that now, as of with this shooting, twenty eight thousand people have died as a result of gun violence.
Speaker 2: That's according to the Gun Violence Archive. So sad. Yeah, I wonder what the number is now.
Speaker 4: I know back in July the US had top four hundred mass shootings in twenty twenty three. Even though this wasn't a mass shooting. I just wonder what the number is now, especially after what happened in What is that?
Speaker 2: Does it? Jack? Florida in Florida yesterday?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to say something with the Florida one because more details are coming out. If you see something that looks a little funny, that looks a little crazy, reported they said yesterday the shooter I went on that HBCU campus and students seen him and said, this guy don't look right. He's putting on tactical gear. Let's call the police. And then they called the police. When the police pulled up on him.
Speaker 2: He took off.
Speaker 3: So if they didn't report seeing that guy putting tactical gear on all that, he probably he would have definitely shot up that HBCU.
Speaker 2: So it ain't no angel.
Speaker 4: There's nothing that looks more suspicious than damn a man putting on tactical gear, ninety degree weather mask.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so shout out to yah, shout out to Edward Waters University, and it just and quickly Charletmagne answer your question. This year mass shootings has been four hundred and seventy mass shootings across the US so far this year. To answer your question, and mass shooting is again defined as four or more people who have been injured or killed.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 7: And I'm so glad you brought that up invY because I failed to mention that yesterday.
Speaker 2: We talked a lot about it.
Speaker 7: But again, shout out to Edward Waters University, and it just shows you how close you are. I spoke at Edward Waters last year in the fall, and I brought my daughter, you know, to the campus and we walked around and we went out and looked at the band, you know, try to get r really excited about the major eats, and it just really makes you you know, a lot of folks sit back and say, oh, you know, this doesn't happen to me, and I'm not close to it. But I just thought about what if, you know, that could have been us on the campus or you know, my daughter or any of those students that I met last year. So it's just so unfortunate, and people have to understand we're closer to this than what we think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's very scary.
Speaker 3: You know, I got two kids that's in college right now, and I had to call Logan last night and be like, just have a plan just in case. Know where you're going, know where you're hiding, know where you need to get out of dodge if need be. Don't just think everything is all sweet. So and it's just sad that I had to have that conversation. I had that conversation with Madison three years ago when she first started school, but I had to have that conversation with Logan just to be just to be careful.
Speaker 6: Just if you hear something, you know where you need to go.
Speaker 3: Don't be sitting there looking like a fool, like know where you need to go, know your exits and all that, and it's horrible.
Speaker 5: We have to have that conversation, Lieutenant Antonio Bailey.
Speaker 4: They said he's the person who, like you know, really prevented that dude from entering entering the campus of HBCU. And they said he prevented probably a potential catastrophe. Ye, Lieutenant Antonio Bailey, I absolutely.
Speaker 7: And just I just want to say this Andy, while you're there. I had to have that conversation with my niece Jordan. Shout out to Jordan that, oh you but because she had to shelter down. Remember earlier this year when they had that scare at Oklahoma University and so yeah, we're having these conversations in real time and they had to show it, and she she was so disturbed because the kids were kind of laughing and playing it off and talking loud and she was huddled down, you know, trying to be quiet. So again, to the students out there, when it is time to shelter down, it's not time to play, you know, and go. I get it that people want to take pictures and go live and think it's a joke, but at the end of the day, you know this is really serious. So again, we just have to keep staying vigilant. If you see something, say something.
Speaker 6: All right, well that is front page news.
Speaker 2: I test.
Speaker 3: We'll see in a couple of minutes. Absolutely, everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone lines of wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 2: Call us up right now. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 10: Good morning, the Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest. She calling eight hundred and five eight five one five to one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Hello. Who's this from?
Speaker 11: Bad Day?
Speaker 2: Day from the seven five seven? What up day eight?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 12: Listen, kid started school yesterday. Say, I had the call and a couple of things. I am free of the barrier.
Speaker 2: What I mean what school did they go to? They went to college, high school.
Speaker 12: I had one that started college last year. I mean, I'm sorry last week, and my two babies started elementary school yesterday.
Speaker 3: Well you're only free for a little bit. You got to pick them, boy, you got to pick them up now.
Speaker 12: Right, I love it, but the three year old is gone, So just imagine what kind of freedom is going on during to day.
Speaker 3: I know exactly what you're feeling because the little babies, they are the bosses of everybody in that damn house.
Speaker 12: She was us, she was us, And I also wanted to call and say, I'm the young lady that called last week asking for a little tuition help. And I just want to say to America, I appreciate y'all. Aaron got the money the bomb dot com?
Speaker 2: How much you got?
Speaker 13: I got like one hundred and okay, I.
Speaker 12: Did last start. I do that to what the school supply to private school give about one hundred dollars supply list.
Speaker 3: It's no joke last So I'm glad you got that money. Day they and enjoy your day. You relax, you sleep, you watch a little TV until you got to pick them babies up.
Speaker 12: Oh look, I'm at work right now.
Speaker 14: I'm an uber driver. But I appreciate you guys, all.
Speaker 2: Right, alright now, all right now.
Speaker 4: And I guess co holes just stepped into the building too, make some noise. I don't call me white girl, and nobody cans with me. Huh. Damn dropping the clues bombs and don't call me white girl.
Speaker 2: That's right, I'm building in the building. Good morning everybody. Hello, who's this Hey?
Speaker 11: Hey, it's part of me, part of me.
Speaker 14: What's good?
Speaker 11: What's good? Breakfast club man, This is your brother, Prince Kreedy again from the Ginger Beach yesterday. I wanted to tell you, guys, man, how much I think you guys are doing an amazing job.
Speaker 8: Himp me.
Speaker 11: Thank you for looking out for my godsn Corey North when he was coming up with his music and Charlamagne, yea, you inspired me, my beloved, depression is suicide and so for for years I've been promoting my musical My Life Matters with my transparency of suicide, depression, mental health, and and I am inspired. I will be up there October the seventh, my beloved, you know what I mean. I'm coming now with my character super Key, so I can bear with these young kids about bullying and spread the love about bully stopping man. So Charlemagne, yes, I love guys, brother to life. Y'all are intruded. Indeed, the new the leaders of this new school and the voice of the culture and the people, and I and I love you guys, but we will talk and real quick, can I tell, can I tele audience man with my arm where they could find me on.
Speaker 2: I g if y'all in mine?
Speaker 11: All right, no doubt, appreciate your family. Look, I got a podcast called The Swag in the Morning taken following me on I g and at the Underscore Swag in the Morning when we and my wife we interview folks man that can inspire the culture. And then I got the new podcast The Bully Stoppers. So it's at the Underscore Bully Stoppers us A to show me some love, no Charla, Man, I love you, man, I'll support you coming up to October seventh.
Speaker 4: You King, I see you October seventh, Man, brother, you set out to Courty North h He's talking about my Mental Wealth ex Bowl. My third annual Mental Wealth Expow be Saturday, October seventh, fact to Marry Out Marquee and Time Square from eleven am to four pm.
Speaker 2: It is a free event.
Speaker 4: It's open to all ages and you can go to mentalwealthexpo dot com for more information on that.
Speaker 2: But it's a free event.
Speaker 4: My third annual Mental Wealth Export October seventh at the marryout MARKEI in Times Square eleven am to four pm.
Speaker 3: All right, get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 2: If you need the event, you can get us up. And our guess co host is here. Don't call me white girls joining us on up in the building.
Speaker 6: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 10: That's is it your time to get it off your chest?
Speaker 4: Way up, whether you're man or black, time to get up and get something.
Speaker 2: Call up now. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Hello, who's this envy?
Speaker 15: We're up, just Quille and and I got a couple of things I want to get off my chests. But don't hang up on me, because you know a lot two weeks ago when I was speaking to you.
Speaker 14: Huh.
Speaker 16: I don't remember two weeks ago when I was speaking to you right right, and everybody was texting me like yo, why mb hang up so fast?
Speaker 5: But never mind that I tell him that every day he does that to everybody.
Speaker 2: So we got a zillion calls. You got to get to the point like you do.
Speaker 15: Go all right, So let me get to the point, all right. We were talking about my book, don't put marriage Wilson dating. So what I want to get off my chest is, I want to know what happened till my broken my cologne that i've brown to the station last the other station, Bro.
Speaker 3: That was like six months ago, seven months ago. I don't know where that stuff is, Charlemagne, you know, and.
Speaker 15: I personally handed it to your hands.
Speaker 2: You gave it this in our hand.
Speaker 15: Yeah, Charlomagne, you even tell me I had a nice car.
Speaker 2: What kind of call your head?
Speaker 15: I had a rare Camaro with the rare at the windows, the red rooms. He was like, that's a nice car.
Speaker 2: Damn, you don't remember.
Speaker 3: He don't remember, brother, But we did talk nyway last week. I heard the sales of Shooting Up.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I want to thank y'all for that, because myself went up like thirty forty percent on that. So I want to thank.
Speaker 9: Y'all for that.
Speaker 2: I love my brother.
Speaker 15: Can I give a shout out?
Speaker 2: Yes you can?
Speaker 15: All right, I want to give a shout out to all my am track workers. I'm a railroad worker. I'm working that path to it as a track man, and I just want to shout out my instagrams. In my my Facebook, I got a cupping show clipping with chef Q, I got vegan reasons and soling the ball. So I'm a chef on the side. So I just wanted to shout that our people follow me and look for my next book. It's called I Had a Fight with Autism and One. It's about my son. I'm a single dad of an autistic.
Speaker 2: Chap Okay, brother, I love my brother. You have a good one. Hello.
Speaker 5: Who is this?
Speaker 14: Hey? This is shar what's up?
Speaker 2: Showing? What up? Get it off your chest?
Speaker 17: Hey?
Speaker 18: As a founding member of the congregation, we are about to revote the membership from Charlemagne if you don't change his era, change my what soft girl era? We don't want that anymore.
Speaker 2: I am in my soft girl era?
Speaker 18: Bro, No, we will we vote your membership.
Speaker 5: Why are you a soft girl?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 18: We don't like to hear you like that.
Speaker 5: What membership are we talking about? What club am I in?
Speaker 13: You're in a real man club.
Speaker 2: You don't know what he identifies as, sir.
Speaker 11: We definitely doing no what he identify as.
Speaker 2: I'm in my soft girl arrow. He's a soft girl right now. Sir, he looks good.
Speaker 14: You got twenty four.
Speaker 2: Look at that. You ain't even got a good You can't even be in the highphone family. You still got an android? Get it off your chest.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five to one. If you need to vent, you can hit us up now. When we come back, we got your room and report how we're gonna talk about how Fat Joe lost a deal with Rebark because of whole We'll tell you about it when we come back.
Speaker 2: Don't move.
Speaker 6: It's the breakfast Club in the morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Somebody want to crost Charlomagne.
Speaker 3: Now just gonna let do what this is poopy hour morning. Everybody's dj n V Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. We got our guest co hosts. Don't call me white girl.
Speaker 2: In the building. Good morning people. Let's rock the intro.
Speaker 3: No we got call out of names or gossip?
Speaker 2: Is the rumor report? I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast Club. This is where the tea spells.
Speaker 3: Right right now vvick rams Swami. You know he's running for president of course Republican Now. Yesterday he was at the Iowa State Fair and he started rapping Eminem's Lose Yourself, and because of that, Eminem said, Nope, you're not gonna be using my song, sent a cease and desist and said, don't ever play my song or use my song for anything.
Speaker 2: That you got. Well, here is vvick rapping. Yes, so great a carrier. He even screamed at the part you scream I'm here for it. That was good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's sound like you're trying too hard, trying it too hard to be cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well he won't be using that again. They stopped that immediately. Eminem does that a lot too. You know, No, you don't play about his songs. You don't play about his songs. You don't play about his names. You know his nicknames.
Speaker 19: Gotta respect it. You build up, you build up a catalog like that. Don't be playing with my stuff now.
Speaker 3: Fact Joe, he was speaking to rap Radar and explained how much that his feuds really hurt his cash flow. And he was talking about the time he was beefing with fifty and Hole at the same time, well around the same time.
Speaker 5: You know I never complained and I never even said it publicly.
Speaker 20: Well, you know I have beef for fifty cent and jay Z the two most two most powerful dudes in the world, and so Weeboch was gonna give me a sneaker there, and they.
Speaker 2: All, yeah, have beef with jay Z and.
Speaker 20: Jordan too, right, Jordan too, We can't give you the deal all that. You know, you you know how much money I was just like an embargo. I'm not saying they purposely was doing it. May it's not doing what it deal with you if you got to be for fat.
Speaker 2: Joe, that makes sense.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 4: What people don't understand is like people will hear that and they think, oh, Joah, fifty and j were blocking, But no, that's not always the case. It's just people that feel like if I get in business with Joe, then maybe fifty and j might not do business with.
Speaker 5: Me again in the future. Right again, you know what it means that ain't Jay in fifty calling no shots.
Speaker 3: And also it's like anything else, if you have problems with somebody that we're in business with, I don't want to invite that to our deal. I don't want to have that problem. I don't want to have that smoke. I don't want to have that awkwardness. So that's what happens sometimes Yo.
Speaker 2: Around that time, fifty cent was like the undertaker, like he was top control.
Speaker 19: I feel like fifty cent is what evolved into what Takashi was. Like they're kind of trolling where you have a goal to like in something or in somebody and you harast them to that extent nobody's done in life.
Speaker 2: Fifty.
Speaker 4: I can't compare fifty Takashi because fifty was really about that action was with the ish. That's the difference, Like, that's the difference. The one thing to be trolling online.
Speaker 19: Allegedly Takashi Takashi got you know, Tokachi shot from two streets.
Speaker 2: Down the block with his gang bang of friends. He did a little something.
Speaker 4: I don't remember that. I missed that one. I forgot missed that one.
Speaker 19: Takashi carried out some kind of hit with them, and he's riding in the car with that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I remember that passed the pistol. He didn't. He shined it up. Oh he shined it. He loaded the clip, he was participant. I don't know about that. Whatever just killed my whole thing here.
Speaker 19: Either way, I think that I don't even know if fifty gets all the recognition for her if you would, but at that time, if you had a problem with fifty cents, you were done for. So if you even survived that, it's like, you know.
Speaker 2: Fifty get all the recognition. I take.
Speaker 4: People little fully aware of who Curtis Jackson is and what he's about.
Speaker 3: Yes, now, if you didn't, if you thought Love and Hip Hop was real and it wasn't a dressed up show, well a model of negative. She talks about how she had a fake romance on this show and it was for ratings.
Speaker 21: Safari never said y'all was in a relationship either. I've been single since the father and my kids, and I haven't had sex since the father of my kids. Mama me out, listen. Let me put it this way. I'm a pretty smart girl. I believe that I am. I have come this far because I think I'm pretty smart. I get hired to do my job, and I do what I have to do. I do it well. We have good ratings, and with that being said, I have accomplished my mission. Now, if after that you want to believe whatever it is you want to believe, that's on you. And as long as you give us those ratings, I'm gonna give you what you want.
Speaker 6: This is stupid.
Speaker 19: It's upsetting, it is it's upsetting. I feel like, you know reality television. I mean, for love of god, it's already so hard to even believe half of it. But when these people go on these tangents on the socials, on these little podcasts they do, what is the point? No, No, If the point is ratings, that we're going to tell a story, what is the point of giving it up?
Speaker 2: We're not even wait until this is old.
Speaker 19: Yet her story with her and Safari being a couple of him and buying a rolexis with the kids.
Speaker 2: That's still a hot first story. Why are you running tape?
Speaker 4: Because the storyline never stops, like you know, even when the show is off the air, you're still watching these folks on social media, so the storyline continues to play out.
Speaker 19: So this isn't a fumble. This isn't something that would like piss off the producers over there for telling that it's not real.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it would because a lot of people, really, I'm sure, thought that that storyline was real.
Speaker 2: Man, you don't even watch it.
Speaker 6: You don't even know what because I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 4: Forty five years old. I was born in nineteen hundred and seventy eight. I ne seen a million reality shows and I know that they're all fake.
Speaker 2: You look good.
Speaker 19: What's the first reality to your show you ever watched? That's what you really watched.
Speaker 2: The real world back in the day day what New York? Remember the racist cowboy? New York was the right the first city. Yeah, I was not watching that.
Speaker 4: But the one that really got me that I loved making the band, making making the band was the one that had making the band love.
Speaker 2: Though I watched Flavor that was later.
Speaker 3: That was making the band was first when they walked for the cheesecake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, making the bands before Flavor Love. I would see you. So I feel like, I don't know it may be read at the same time to find out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, making the band with love was first with New York and that was like the big thing. That was like kind of the start of the the reality wave.
Speaker 19: No, no, the white boy did it first, the rock and roll guy, and then Flavor of Love was over.
Speaker 6: Right now, the white boy did it first. What's his name? What was that family?
Speaker 2: Heartbreak? Kid? Heartbreak, heartbreak? Michael the wrestler, the wrestler, I'm totally wrong. But the rock star. He was a rock star.
Speaker 19: Why can't we just run. We're in the radio, we can run with the story. And we didn't make him believe it. It's was the heartbreak kid.
Speaker 2: He's the first person no matter, you should get white people wrong.
Speaker 3: What about the other family, the other rock and roll family members like the Osborn the Osbourne's.
Speaker 2: That was all.
Speaker 4: I'm saying is this shouldn't surprise anybody that reality TV is not real. And you know, second of all, you could tell people's fake, and folks still gonna watch.
Speaker 2: Bring back real reality television.
Speaker 5: It's never been.
Speaker 2: The real world was real.
Speaker 19: It's not real in the way up they're putting these people in situations that wouldn't normally be together, wouldn't normally know each other. But at least make all the factors real so we can get something real out of this content, you know what I mean, versus you just making up the story. I personally, as a love and hit by watcher, I love New York. I loved Chrissy and Jimmy. I loved the whole thing. I feel like that they could have did so much more with that show because there is love and hip hop and we do like to see representations of us or especially if you come from the hip hop world. Man, I feel like when they got into the whole regurgitated storyline and we're going for another stevj and we're trying to find another Jimmy, that's when it got corny. It could have been so much better if they let them people live their real lives and keep it fresh and funky. Now they called me. We talked about it. They pay you like three hundred dollars. Yeah, they gave you like your bucks and it was cool. We had a couple conversations and then they were like, oh, your story so motivational, so positive.
Speaker 2: But with the drama. But our viewers like something a little more. We are you gonna fight?
Speaker 19: They wanted my baby for the information. I was like, that's where I draw the line.
Speaker 3: Damn No, all right, well, Michaels I was close, text me, all right, well that is your room or report. Now we got front page news when we come back. And also eight hundred five eight five, one oh five, and we got to talk about Bobby Lights. Right now, Bobby Lights is calling out some of his soul called friends for unfollowing him on social media, So let's have this conversation when we come back as well. Eight hundred five eight five one O five one. If someone unfollows you on social media, does that put the real life friendship in question?
Speaker 6: Let's discuss and then.
Speaker 2: We'll come back. It's Breakfast Loco, Morning on everybody.
Speaker 6: It's DJ Envy, Charlamagne to God.
Speaker 2: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: We got our special guest co host this morning. Don't call me white girl, the mork. Good morning, good morning, morning.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling good.
Speaker 6: Right, Well, let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 7: Whatever tis what's going on? DJ, and be good morning, Mona. I've been waiting on you to pull up on us even morning.
Speaker 2: Charlemagne to God, let's jump right into it.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about this God freed after being held hostage.
Speaker 7: Yeah, being held hostage for some chicken patties and you know, some hot food, poor pop pop. Investigators are seeking charges for the five inmates accusa taking a seven year old guard hostage Tuesday at the Justice Center in downtown Saint Louis. Let's take a listen.
Speaker 22: A seven year old jail guard is shafe after inmates took him hostage in Saint Louis. It happened at the city's Downtown Justice Center around sixth this morning. Source to say the DTEs wanted pizza and chicken patties in exchange for his release, complaining that the jail does not have enough hot food. The guard was let go more than two hours later.
Speaker 7: Now, the jail has had multiple problems, not just hot food. Let's take a listen to some of the issues that they've had and then we'll talk about it all on the other side.
Speaker 1: But this jail has been ripe with controversy. In twenty twenty one, detainees got loose, busted windows, set sheets on fire. We learned a number of the locks and the doors were broken. Then it was reports of rampant fights and brutal beatings inside of late first Alert for Investigates has been looking into a number of deaths in the jail, and we've been tracking the growing number of inmates being housed there after the mayor closed the medium security institution also known as the Workhouse on Hall Street.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's very sad that these inmates don't have food. But also I was thinking nothing against agism, but I don't know if a seventy year old guard should be guarding the jail and the person rail and I mean he's that's kind of you're older. I don't know if he's frail or not, but he's seventy years old. There is no way that that seventy year old man can outpower the them young inmates.
Speaker 2: I agree with that wholeheartedly.
Speaker 4: And also, man, I see people laughing at this situation, chuckling, but that could be any of us in the future. Don't think that's just gonna happen in jail. Folks is out here broke and we don't find a way to make sure that the Point disfranchise can eat, they're gonna be holding us all hot, did you until they can eat? Imagine being so poor that you don't that you don't you don't have any food. The person with a meal is a come up, y'all. Remember that old Tupac interview Anden Tupac was on MTV and Tupac told us that this was gonna happen. People are gonna stop singing and dancing, and you know, they know you got a fool smortgage board in there. They're gonna break into your your cribbon and take what they want.
Speaker 5: Because they're hungry. That could be anybody at any given moment.
Speaker 19: On the guard hostage and they only asking for food is indictative of their conditions, way over them just wanting control or something. So it's going crazy in that jail. They need to help them inmates over.
Speaker 4: There that's free to jails, free to jails, the whole jail, Free some of them if they're in there for you know, crime they didn't commit.
Speaker 7: The door was not armed at the time, and you know, I know people are chuckling at it because I kind of at first when I saw it, you know, I was kind of like, are they're saying, you know, hand over the chicken patties or else? So I you know, when I looked at it quickly, I thought it was you know, I could see why people thought it was funny. But then as I begin to dig into the story, that's where I played that second clip on the show, that it was really it really is a problem you know going on there with cleanliness and everything else. So they really are trying to get this jail, you know, in better conditions. So you're right, and again that guard was unarmed at the time as well.
Speaker 18: Well.
Speaker 5: Motors that is real.
Speaker 19: When anytime it's a riot or they holding people housage, you know, you have all kind of conditions. People want a helicopter, people want a million dollars. These brothers want chicken patties and pizza. They starving for real. That's a real deal issue. That's right, And I think, what is it? Saint Louis, Missouria, They're always the highest on the homicide list. They always had the most murdered Saint Louis. It's a really rough place for infringed people. So the jails are always a reflection of what's going on with the poor people, because poor people are jailed more than other people. So we need to get over there and help them brothers out because they going through something over there.
Speaker 2: Now let's jump right into the Trump trial.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just a quick update. We'll be doing many of these throughout the next year. But they have determined the coort date for March fourth. Let's listen to the report as a.
Speaker 23: Federal judge has just scheduled one of the most important trials in our democracy's history, alongside one of the most important days on next year's presidential calendar. Following a contentious hearing between federal prosecutors and Donald Trump's attorneys. Judge Tanya Chuckin ruled that the former president will stand trial on March fourth of next year to face criminal charges that he orchestrated a conspiracy to overturn the twenty twenty election.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I said it once and I'll say it again. The GOP has to move away from Donald Trump. Like his campaign should absolutely be suspended until all of this is behind him. You should not be able to still run for president when you got four indictments in ninety one criminal charges at the.
Speaker 2: Least, it's too much of a discraction.
Speaker 19: I hate that I see so many people out there believing that this is like some kind of conspiracy from the Yeah, the Democrats just read for him not to vote. He's a criminal, people who was only matter of time he went to jail. I mean everybody knows that.
Speaker 7: That's the interesting You point about so many people, cause we talked about that yesterday. Break that down again, Charlemagne on how those numbers are really a false a false idea of how many people mentioned what you said yesterday.
Speaker 5: But I'm not gonna say it's a false idea.
Speaker 4: I'm just going to say that you know, when you look at the T shirts that he sold, if it was seven point whatever a million, if they were forty seven dollars a pop, that's one hundred and fifty thousand people. Now, I know millions of people will still go out there and vote for him, But I don't think Donald Trump can win a general election because I don't I don't think Donald Trump. I don't think independents are going to rock with Donald Trump this time around. I think those hypothetical swing voters that voted for Obama and then turned around and voted for Trump or mayor voted for Biden last time, I don't think they're.
Speaker 2: Gonna rock with Donald Trump this time.
Speaker 3: Personally, I'm not a Trump supporter, but I do feel like, you know, if he has been charged, shouldn't he have to go through trial and be found guilty before people can decide if he should run or out. So you know, I mean, I really don't have a problem with him running because he wasn't found guilty now with.
Speaker 2: All these charges. If he is found guilty, then you wipe his ass off for there.
Speaker 3: But the fact that he's just been charged, isn't America the company?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: But see, regardless so if you like him or not, now, when you run for president.
Speaker 4: I might agree with that in a lot of other situations, but not when you're running for the president of the United States of America.
Speaker 2: This ain't just a job.
Speaker 19: It's prestigious, fighting the case and trying to be that's been throwing out the window the first time he became the president.
Speaker 8: Though.
Speaker 2: Right now you want the face of no criminal charge. Yeah, he wasn't a crook or a feeling. People just didn't like him.
Speaker 3: I mean, the man says some wild stuff, grabbed by the p he's been racist to black and he did everything unimaginable way.
Speaker 2: He shouldn't be president.
Speaker 4: That's just ethics, I agree with I agree with that too, that's just ethics. But that was just a matter of ethics and morals. This is actual criminal charges. Like all right, well, that is front page news taking tears.
Speaker 5: Absolutely listen.
Speaker 4: Make sure you subscribed to Teslim Figureo's podcast, A Straight Shot No Chase of Podcasts on the Black Effect. iHeart Radio podcast Network, and follow Teslim Figureo on all social media platforms at Teslim Figureo.
Speaker 3: All right, well, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. Now Bobby likes you know him from Loving Hip Hop also Treeta's cousin. It's calling out some of his so called friends for unfollowing him on social media. So let's open up the phone lines. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. If somebody unfollows you on social media, does that mean that your real life friendship is in question?
Speaker 6: That's sick, man.
Speaker 3: What you don't want that now that they are following on social media, they're not your real friend in real life?
Speaker 19: Welcome to where we are in twenty twenty three is ridiculous. Yes, I tried to do the whole because the cool people you don't follow anybody back. People just follow you. So I made it halfway through and people are emailing me, calling me family members like upset, like well I didn't know we had beef over and unfollowed.
Speaker 2: Really tech is serious.
Speaker 19: And my goal was to not follow anybody because I want to be focused on my own thing. But I only made it halfway through, so I un followed like a thousand people and all of them are upset with me.
Speaker 5: I about people who don't follow nobody those what do you look at?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 19: And I felt like I was because you're on your phone a lot. In my like, I was following a lot of blogs and negative stuff. You know what, I'm just looking at stuff I don't care about supernegative. So I figure if I don't look at nothing, I'll be just putting stuff on there, using it as a job because I'm a content creator. That was my point. I wasn't trying to be shady. People mad at me. I don't know I'm gona get any Thanksgiving invites.
Speaker 2: I would do that.
Speaker 4: I would do that if if they stop giving me suggested posts, if I didn't follow everybody, well they stop giving me suggested posts.
Speaker 19: They might because it's all about the algorithm. The new Instagram sucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I really, I really don't care. I remember Ludacris unfollow him and he called me. This was a long time ago, and I asked him why. He was like, yeah, I just want to let you know follow you. You put too many party flyers up for DJing over the time. I don't want to see that on my feet. So I followed you.
Speaker 2: I have a problem. I'm like, I started laughing. I don't need nobody follow me.
Speaker 3: Nobody, but let's talk about it eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If somebody unfollows you on social media, does that put you a real life friendship? In question, let's discuss.
Speaker 6: It's the Breakfast Lug the Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 24: It's topic time called eight hundred five five one five one to join it to the discussion with the break Us Club.
Speaker 2: Morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody is TJ n V charlamagnea God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co host. Don't call me white girl. Here, hello people, and we're asking some questions. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. It's coming from Bobby Lights. Now, Bobby Lights is calling out his soul called friends.
Speaker 2: Let's listen, attention.
Speaker 9: Let me tell y'all just something.
Speaker 16: If you ever want to unfollow me and I'm following you, please tell me you're following me so that I know so that I can follow you back. It's no pressure, but I'm not going to be sitting around following somebody or don't follow me back then when it's like we're supposed to be cool, is what I'm saying. So that's just the heads people are, y'all. People are weirdess. Please give me your heads up please, because I have no problem. I'm following you. Mother is back. I follow too many people anyways.
Speaker 3: All right, So the question is eight hundred five a five one oh five one. If somebody unfollows you on social media, does that put your real life friendship in question?
Speaker 2: That is the question. Let's tal with you, sanity. That is crazy.
Speaker 19: I hate that we're in those days and times you want to follow somebody and you can't get no gravy at things giving everybody acting all funny. It's ridiculous. I told my own story. I wanted to focus a little more on social media. I tried to unflower everybody. I made it halfway through, and I was getting facetimes three am or I didn't know.
Speaker 2: We had beef.
Speaker 6: Just because you're gonna follow somebody just people take.
Speaker 2: That as a sign of like the relationship.
Speaker 19: People take that as a way to figure out how do you feel about a person, instead of just texting saying yo, are you good?
Speaker 2: Is everything? Okay?
Speaker 19: It's the strangest thing in the world, but that's the world we live in nowadays.
Speaker 5: Charle Mayne, I could care less if you unfollowed me right now.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even notice you know what I mean. And the reality is there's a lot.
Speaker 5: Of people we follow and they not even our friends, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean.
Speaker 4: So it don't matter to me either way. It's just social media. At the end of the day, I personally don't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm with you. I don't care.
Speaker 3: Like Charloamay said, there's people that I follow that it's not my friends. I just find things interesting, Like I like cars, so I meant I follow people that own cars or talk about cars. That I'm meant to you. So I really don't care if you have to unfollow me. I'm not following you because you follow me. I'm following you because you know something that you put up is of some kind of interest to me.
Speaker 2: Yo, you know what just occurred to me.
Speaker 19: The people that know when you un follow them right away, it's because they have the app that watches that. So they're freaks there already. There isn't why would you know? How would you know that somebody checking? I don't have no clue. Honestly, If I'm telling you I followed people in about three am. I'm not joking about that. They were calling me. It's because they have that app. So the fact that you even downloaded. It shows that you're a freak.
Speaker 4: I haven't even I don't know if I've ever unfollowed a person, because there're people that I don't even deal with anymore that I still follow.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe you know what, that's a good question.
Speaker 5: I thought about that.
Speaker 2: I think have you on the mute button? Do y'all use the mute block? I used block? I have you on the block? I do block? Okay, I'm more of a muter.
Speaker 19: If your constant selfies as she faced too many memes, I'll mute you, right. But I cannot stand the like over sexual posts like you know, those guys are just every meme is just and it's nine am, you know what I mean? Or the cartoon kinky stuff. I mute those kind of people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what, I'm not that kind of person.
Speaker 4: Like if I don't rock with you know what, that's not the first thing I think of, I gotta go and find I don't think it.
Speaker 2: But if you pull, if you pop up on my I don't want to see you. I don't want to.
Speaker 5: Especially when you accidentally go on somebody's story. You don't rock with no more.
Speaker 6: You look at it and you just like, damn, I made a mistake again.
Speaker 19: If you check your story reviews, I think you're a freak. I think that's strange to me. What are you looking for if you.
Speaker 2: Check your story? If you check, you watch your story, especially us, you know what I mean? Story views we get.
Speaker 19: You know how hard is to find out who's too that's kinky? You ever watch my story and they call you, it's because they're watching Veronica.
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning, mama morning.
Speaker 3: Now, if somebody unfollows you on social media, does that mean that they're not your friends in real life?
Speaker 14: Of course?
Speaker 17: Of course social media is how we connect and like support each other these days. But you want to accept it or not. It's like a main point of communication. If you don't want to follow me or support me or like what I have going on, there's no way you mess with me in real life.
Speaker 5: Well what did this person support you in real life?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 4: What if this person comes to your birthday parties and they text you and they call you just because they don't follow you on social media, You're going dead the real life situation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they like you, but maybe that they don't want to see you in your kids.
Speaker 17: I don't know if somebody followed, if I follow the audience, because I don't support what they got going. I don't like what they post. See you on my timeline, So we gotta we gotta craft that first, Like why am I solf irritating to you? Where you got to follow me?
Speaker 4: Well there's the thing too, Right, If I'm somebody friend in real life and I see you on social media and I know that's not you, I'm gonna unfollow you. I almanna say something to you, like why are you acting like that on social media? That ain't even how you act in real life?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean? I mean, I like you on social media, but might like you in real life.
Speaker 3: But I will say this, like I said when we first started the Breakfast Club, I used to DJ probably six nights a week, right, so every night I'm posting a party fly and people be like, look, no disrespect MB. I don't want to see them flies, especially I used to do the strip clubs all the time. I don't want to see all the strip club I get it. I understand. I never took things personal.
Speaker 2: Isabella.
Speaker 25: Hey, all right, guys, good morning everyone.
Speaker 2: Morning.
Speaker 3: So somebody unfollows you on social media, does that means you're not friends in real life?
Speaker 25: I'm a little bit because social media has got something to be taken seriously.
Speaker 12: But if we are.
Speaker 25: Friends on social media and then you unfollow me, it's obviously for a reason. And if you don't have, if you're able to tell me that reason in person, then obviously we're not friend.
Speaker 2: Now, Isabelle, Maybe I disagree.
Speaker 3: Maybe you got maybe posting pictures with your man and your friend just lost to man.
Speaker 2: She ain't got no man.
Speaker 3: She singles, she lonely, and every time she sees you her problem.
Speaker 25: But that's her problem. She should be happy for me, you know, I think I never did. We're friends, so you should be like cropping for me and happy for me that I'm doing good in life.
Speaker 4: Y'all take social media way too serious. Man, If you my peoples in real life, I don't care how we get down on social media. There are people that I love, genuinely consider family, and they do what Mona was trying to do. Don't follow nobody. I don't take that personal. They might follow two or three people. I don't take it personal.
Speaker 2: I don't either.
Speaker 6: Eight hundred five eight five talking.
Speaker 4: About just Hillarrus too. By the way, that's wan throw that up. Just fallows five people.
Speaker 2: I've been I've been up followed Jess for that? Why did you?
Speaker 5: Why do y'all do that? I meant to ask just why she do that?
Speaker 2: For Jess?
Speaker 19: Jesse, if I'm not mistaken, Jess follows her businesses. So in that way, it's a way to promote because people want to know who you're following. So when you press that following for Jess, you get to see everything she has, glasses, tours, you know, or podcast whatever.
Speaker 6: Shot right now, why you're following Jess? Why you don't follow me?
Speaker 4: She followed eight people, but she's been like that for years. My point is that now, Jess, that don't bother me is what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: All right, eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one will take your cause.
Speaker 2: Let's discuss. This's the breakfast clog of morning.
Speaker 9: It's topic.
Speaker 15: Time to follow.
Speaker 24: Called eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one to join it to the discussion with the breakfast club.
Speaker 5: Talk about it.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Everybody's DJ Envy Charlamagne a God.
Speaker 2: We are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Now if you're just joining us, we're talking about Bobby Lights, and we got our guest co host, don't call.
Speaker 2: Me white girl now.
Speaker 6: Mommy Lights said this on social media yesterday.
Speaker 9: Attention. Let me tell y'all just something.
Speaker 16: If you ever want to unfollow me and I'm following you, please.
Speaker 9: Tell me you're following me so that I know, so that I cann't follow you back.
Speaker 16: It's no pressure, but I'm not going to be sitting around following somebody that don't follow me back then when it's like we're supposed to.
Speaker 9: Be cool, is what I'm saying. So that's just the heads up. People are y'all. People are weirds.
Speaker 16: Please give me your heads up please, cause I have no problem I'm following you.
Speaker 9: Mother is back. I followed too many people anyways.
Speaker 3: We're asking eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. If somebody unfollows you on social media, does that put their real life friendship in question?
Speaker 2: I don't care. You have right now there you have.
Speaker 19: I think it's an age thing. I think for the young people they grew up on social media. A lot of us are introduced to social media in our twenties, so it's like with them, it's a different kind of pressure for them. I mean, for the love of God, all the young criminals, their crime doesn't even count unless they post it.
Speaker 6: So that's that's the fact, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So they think differently, so maybe that is the reason.
Speaker 19: But it was grown people calling me about I'm following them and I'm not going to say any names, Jason, but people call me at three in the morning, like I didn't know we had.
Speaker 2: Be do you BP Jason?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I love Jason and I follow them. How you follow them back? I had to. It was on the was on the wire. Baby, that's crazy, that's real.
Speaker 3: Hello's this hi? Now it says this happened to you yesterday. You're gonna follow somebody?
Speaker 2: No, him follows me hit already? Yeamn, Like.
Speaker 5: It's not no, it's not You're right.
Speaker 3: They heard her feeling, so he smashed and he un followed you.
Speaker 2: No, quite some time? You said you watched quite some time. Yeah, y'all been hunching, y'all, but y'all broke up, obviously, But y'all broke up, correct. He said that on a break.
Speaker 13: Right across the How.
Speaker 2: Long was y'all together?
Speaker 15: We've been best friend?
Speaker 18: What?
Speaker 4: He probably don't followed you because your phone is trash, so he probably got tired of you trying to have these conversations with you while the phone keep going in and out.
Speaker 3: If he unfollowed, he probably moved on, Mama. He just didn't tell you.
Speaker 19: They were best friends for years. They've been digging for months. Yes, yeah, he moved girl.
Speaker 4: No, he didn't move on. He's just doing that to make you mad. He just doing that to see if you still feel Absolutely, he.
Speaker 13: Absolutely did that.
Speaker 2: That's all. That's all. But he might have a new girl, and a new girl said, I know, yeah, you know you don't got no news, birl.
Speaker 4: He just do it that to fish you off, and that probably just happened yesterday, can't Hey, So just on.
Speaker 6: The topic of the day.
Speaker 17: No, I don't think it means that somebody's not your friends, but you don't because you follow them. I mean, I got a homegirl.
Speaker 15: She posts nothing but news.
Speaker 17: She's still my homegirl.
Speaker 26: I love her the same, but I don't want to see y'all her lady parts on when.
Speaker 9: I log in the IG.
Speaker 26: You know, it's kind of like what, don't call me.
Speaker 27: White girl said?
Speaker 26: The cool people don't follow anybody.
Speaker 17: It's like an energy you.
Speaker 26: See when you log on social media, certain things you just don't want to see.
Speaker 2: Insta That's the first thing I thought.
Speaker 19: I know Kim's person, I know that can do that.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Brandon at one of our producers up here and said, if she's posted news, what's her I g p.
Speaker 26: Man, please, I'm going on with that log on switter.
Speaker 14: Y'all got it.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't know what it looks.
Speaker 21: Man.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of people on Twitter and no.
Speaker 2: But Twitter is the place for all the salacious stuff. Twitter is porns pawing on Twitter? What somebody else?
Speaker 19: You know, as you get on Twitter, you're going to see some kind of sex scene or something.
Speaker 5: I haven't been on Twitter since like twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: You're just missing porn. That's it. That's about it. What is now?
Speaker 6: I never see porn?
Speaker 2: So they say it's usually what you watch.
Speaker 3: So if you're a poorn watching, what you're trying to say, I'm saying, if you're poorn watching not me.
Speaker 2: Is sometimes orgy.
Speaker 5: I don't know, mona, no, So why is it justing you all this porn for you?
Speaker 2: I couldn't figure it out myself. It's crazy.
Speaker 6: Now, look you see this, you see rumors you see.
Speaker 2: No, that was Brittany Twitter right now.
Speaker 9: It's Twitter right here.
Speaker 2: Yet it's actually see you.
Speaker 6: Look no pawn, no pawn, real pawing, no pawn.
Speaker 2: He's skimming past porn. I'm just pretending that or not.
Speaker 4: I don't got Twitter is not good for my mental health.
Speaker 2: I ain't been on Twitter in twenty nineteen. Twitter is what you watch.
Speaker 19: I go on to Twitter and I try to like talk to my people, but I'm off immediately because Twitter's rough. Twitters ro especially Elon Musk Twitter, because it's a.
Speaker 2: Totally different thing.
Speaker 5: Elon must Twitter Musky exactly.
Speaker 3: Stupid man looking at porn porn.
Speaker 4: Not shut Yeah, I'm world of the story is man. If you know that, just your people in real life, you shouldn't care about what happens online.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: If I can pick up the phone and call you, text you, if you're showing up for me in real life, I could care less.
Speaker 2: You know what you do on social media personally?
Speaker 3: All right, Well, when we come back, we got your room report, we gotta talk Young Miami people are hollered at her dad and she ain't. She ain't really feeling it. We'll discuss when we come back. It's the breakast Uggle Morning.
Speaker 4: This gave the whole new respect for don't call me white girl. My salute the Mona. She's our guest co host today. This is the world's most dangerous morning to show the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Mona.
Speaker 5: You just got out of getting your hair braided for sixteen hours.
Speaker 2: Yes, black girls struggle.
Speaker 5: That's the little micro mie.
Speaker 19: These are micros, but they're long, they're extended. They come to the top of my butt. So we started at nine forty five am and we finished around two thirty two forty five straight no breaks, and you you.
Speaker 5: Still showed up here dropping the clues bump and don't call me white girl.
Speaker 19: The girls very hard to get an appointment with. Yeah, and my minigame factor was like, Yo, the breakfast clove is calling girl. Your braid's gonna be on the breakfast glove. Boom called and she gave me for me like the day before, so I had to keep it.
Speaker 2: You're gonna shot it out or not? Hell no, we paid for this. You pay for it.
Speaker 6: So wait a minute, now, now how long does it last?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 6: How long can you keep it in here?
Speaker 2: Pause?
Speaker 19: I think stop, I think probably like safe would be two months, okay, only because your braids grow, link gets there, it's a lot of tension on your hair. But if I was to get touch ups and stuff and we can go six months or something okay, which you can wash your hair and everything with them, and.
Speaker 3: What would it usually cost? Typically these were fifteen hundred dang Christ.
Speaker 19: Yeah, but look at come on though, this is something where it's like you see the work put in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 19: It's not one of those things where it's like it just feels like you're just getting up charge.
Speaker 2: This lady stood on her feet for sixteen hours.
Speaker 5: And you get there and you get to show up off.
Speaker 2: You're on the breakfast club this morning.
Speaker 19: Come on, no one, now I made I'm super excited.
Speaker 2: Sixteenth straight no breaks. Jesus damn dropping. Don't call me servant.
Speaker 6: About your mental wealth expos Yes, I was about to.
Speaker 4: Saturday, October seventh, my third annual Mental Wealth Expo is happening at the Marriotte Marquee and Times Square from eleven am to four pm. It is a free event in honor of World Mental Health Day. Man, we got some great people there, of course. Doctor Alfre Breeland Noble Carson Daily, doctor Rita Walker.
Speaker 5: The good Sister Michelle Williams will be there.
Speaker 4: Doctor j. Barnett, my good sister, Angela Rye will be there. Just to name a few people, Brandon Marshall will be there, Elliott Connie, Rashan Miller. It's a free event from eleven am to four pm at the Marriott Marquee in Times Square. So it's a day of mental health at vacation and and and tips to you know, just help brothers and sisters get on their healing journey. So for more information, go to Mental healthexpo dot com and we'll see you Saturday, October seventh.
Speaker 3: All right, when we come back, we got your room report. We got to talk Young Miami, so don't move. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Owning everybody.
Speaker 3: It's the EJ n V. Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the roomors. Let's talk young Miami.
Speaker 2: It's about don't call me a white girls. More wrapped up in me loving being a black d versus me not liking white people. So it's just fit. Don't call me white girl, call me a white girl. Like like like, why you bring Awa on the Breakfast Club. Some of you say, I educate you, which is cool, but I want to you.
Speaker 3: Don't call me white girl as our guest hosting Smartla and let's jump right into it. Young Miami, it looks like she took to Instagram to tell her fans leave her dad alone. That's because she sh the clip of her dad dancing around and people been trying to holler at her dad. Well, this is what Young Miami said.
Speaker 28: I stopped inquiring about my dad because then I'm gonna have to because of y'all house out in like doing all that, and I don't got time to be doing all that with your holes, So just leave my daddy alone. Y'all are like old to me anyway, aiming like just leave my dady alone because Economy said yeah, it's old, yeah, and I'm like put about, oh you got my daddy.
Speaker 2: I'm doing all that, daddy.
Speaker 28: So my mama is an August Burgo and my daddy's a September Burgo and they are two different Burgos. But that age that she is so funny because it's like y'all playing cards, you keep getting up dancing.
Speaker 2: Why Day thought it was his party. He was so happy.
Speaker 4: Daddy gotta have a life too. You know what I'm saying, how old daddy is now? They didn't say how old that is? Okay, a boy our age. I'm sure daddy got that. You're probably older me a little bit older.
Speaker 2: Day. Gotta have a life to.
Speaker 19: The true Floridian doing a famous Florida dance. Got a lot of attention. And I feel like both her parents are attracted so attractive, so she's kind of used to that. But me, you could, y'all could take my father. I'll wrap him up for you. I was sixty sixty two something.
Speaker 2: No, if you got to say no, yeah, I'm not a big fan of him.
Speaker 19: We were named that he's Damon, I'm them owner, but you honestly not even to joke about it. He went to prison when I was like five, so I was fifteen.
Speaker 2: It just ruined us. We never were able to kind of like get it back on track. You know, a good guy, a bad guy.
Speaker 5: Oh it's a bad guy, but you want to give him to somebody else.
Speaker 19: I was saying, you know, in regards to young Miami, y'all can take my daddy. My dad's kind of cute. And y'all gonna have him. I wrap him up for y'all. Damn yeah, wrap him up, ship him off well.
Speaker 3: Boosting badass has been hospitalized again now this is over his blood sugar concerns. Recently landed in the hospital for a couple of days just to check himself out, to make sure he was good and get back out on the road and doing the things that he's been doing. Now we all know that diabetes has played him for a while and he is doing a lot better. He posted yesterday on his Instagram, shout out to the nurses and doctors at Baptist Memorial Hospital for getting my blood sugars down and getting me in and out. No COVID, no dk A. Just had to get some bags of fluids. Been the six states in four days. Docs that I need some rest, and I agree, headed back home to uh to put headed back home thanks to this big ass bed and I'll just be relaxing in.
Speaker 4: The ring, wishing that wishing that brother Boosey good health all sure.
Speaker 19: Cancer survivor for sure. Did y'all hear this song he dropped against his baby mom and his child.
Speaker 2: No it is hot, really, what the best part of it? Did this.
Speaker 19: The background is the Bens that he took from his daughter and true boozy fashion please do it is like my mouth was open the whole time. He goes right there, I don't love.
Speaker 5: Y'all know, damn, whoa wow?
Speaker 2: How is that a pause? I'm a girl.
Speaker 5: I feel that was crazy.
Speaker 19: My mouth was, my mouth was gaping, and I was so shocked.
Speaker 2: I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 19: No, but I don't know if y'all know the whole story about his baby mom with her brother's passing and not tell us he put well, allegedly her brother was murdered and the rumor is down there where is he from?
Speaker 2: B r ra baton rouge? Is that where he's from?
Speaker 19: Rumor is down there to he has something to do with it or something like that. But he says in this song, she's still mad about her dead brother. Talking about his baby mom, he talks about her taking him to child support and that being the reason why he took the brand new Ben's amg from his daughter, and he says that girl called me a b a n.
Speaker 2: Did we know that? Yeah, bitch as well?
Speaker 19: You well, you know, I'm not sure man, I couldn't say it. But that girl. He couldn't believe it. That's that's that's the part that seems to hurt him the most. But he says that as a line in the song, like I can't believe she called me a B A N. That's it for her. I'm done with her for life. The song is crazy. Please pull it up with the video.
Speaker 5: I wanted to hear it till you told me all that. I want to hear that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and last late Dennis Rodman gets a tattoo of his girlfriend's face to pay tribute to her.
Speaker 2: Now, uh, guess what.
Speaker 3: He put the tattoo on his ass, on his ass, that's right, he put the shop.
Speaker 2: Shoe Dennis Roban fashion. I was surprised. His butt cheek is that big to fit two faces. That's a nice time, big boy.
Speaker 5: Like six six ten, got to be like two fifty now.
Speaker 19: Okay, so it's ass. She has to be at least let me google google as cheeks.
Speaker 2: I mean, he always had to get his pictures of his ass cheeks right away. He wants it in color.
Speaker 9: He doesn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, please give us the diameter on the size of his ass sheet because a fool portrait.
Speaker 5: But that's his ass that's crazy. I don't mean that's crazy.
Speaker 2: One, but she correct. It's not like through the split.
Speaker 6: No, it's just one cheek.
Speaker 2: That's two people. That's nice. I don't think I can get two faces on my one.
Speaker 5: Butchet, I'm not doing all that for a girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Then I got a lot of ass.
Speaker 4: You should do that for your wife, your husband. You know what I mean, unless y'all been together for a long, long, long, long, long, long long hunt.
Speaker 19: Wow is sixty sixty two? Ain't got that much time? Get it everywhere, sat nipples. Get the text, Dennis, and that is your rumor report.
Speaker 4: Now, Yes, we're giving that donkey two. We need a vivek Ramaswammy. Did I say his name right? I think it's vvick ram Swami ram Swammy. I think that's right. We need him to come in the front of the congregation. We'd like to have a word with him.
Speaker 6: All right, we'll get to that next. It's the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, It's time for Donkey of the Day.
Speaker 15: Donkey.
Speaker 22: I'm a Democrat, so being Donkey of the Day is a little bit of a mixed yet so like a.
Speaker 2: Donkey, okay, don he of the day.
Speaker 8: Club?
Speaker 1: Bit you now I've been called a lot of my twenty three years.
Speaker 2: But Donkey of the Day is a new wife.
Speaker 4: Yes, Donkey of to Day for Tuesday, August twenty ninth goes to Ramaswami.
Speaker 2: Did I say his name right? Doesn't sound right? But but beak Ramaswami.
Speaker 4: But Vick is a businessman and a twenty twenty four presidential candidate.
Speaker 2: He's been a guest here on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: It always makes me chuckle when I see businessmen running for president, because depending on what type of candidate.
Speaker 5: You are, you could possibly be jeopardized in your business.
Speaker 4: Okay, maybe he don't care because he's made all his money and he's in the pharmaceutical industry, so it's not like folks can just say no to what he's selling.
Speaker 5: But he also writes books and stuff that folks don't have to buy.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It just boggles my mind when.
Speaker 4: Folks like Levick, who claim to be businessmen piss people off for all the wrong reasons. When I say all the wrong reasons, I mean I don't have a problem with the absolute truth pisses somebody off, but it has to be the truth, not something subjective, not an outright live. But the truth. I'm all for that, because the truth will set you free. But first of we'll piss you off. Levick isn't doing any truth telling zero. He's just pissing people off. Steve Vick is just out here lying and making false equivalencies. His first line that he said recently is that white supremacy doesn't exist.
Speaker 29: Listen, I'm sure, I'm sure the booking in White Supremacist exists somewhere in America. I've just never met him, never seen one, never met one in my life. Right, maybe I'll maybe I'll meet a unicorn sooner, and maybe those exists.
Speaker 8: Two.
Speaker 4: I'm not letting that disturb my peace. I don't even have to acknowledge why that is a lie.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: In fact, I'll just show you because not twenty four hours later, one of the latest mass shootings in this country.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say the latest.
Speaker 4: I say one of the latest, because one might have happened yesterday or this morning that I don't know about. But a white gunman twenty one years old named Ryan Christopher Palmetter armed with a handgun in the Aarf fifteen with swastikas all over them entered the dollar store in Jacksonville and killed three black people before taking his own life.
Speaker 5: I wish he would have just started with himself.
Speaker 2: All right, This guy.
Speaker 4: Left three manifestos behind, and in every single one of them he detailed his bigotry and hatred of black people.
Speaker 2: Okay, Vick, the.
Speaker 4: Boogeyman white supremacist that you said you never met, you never seen. Here's another one, Ryan Christopher palm Metter. Now, even after this shooting, Vick still insisted white supremacy is not a thing. He was on CNN, stated in the Union this Sunday, and he said this, But.
Speaker 30: I was responding to a question where someone asked me what racism have I experienced in recent years, and I answered, honestly, most of that racism has come from the modern left.
Speaker 2: It's happening during.
Speaker 30: The course of this campaign. Kara Swisher calling me Rama Smartmay the other day and reveling and making twists of my last name, people effectively reducing me to the color of my skin and my attributes. That comes today from the modern left.
Speaker 4: So he's acknowledging white supremacy does exist, and racism does exist. It's just coming from the left. I don't understand why people want to make this political thing. I don't understand why he would lie and say most racism has come from the modern left. According to a report done by the ADL, all us excremaist mass killings in twenty twenty two were linked to the far right. Whether it was the racially motivated mass shooting in Buffalo, the mass shooting at the lgbt Q nightclub in Colorado Springs, they were all linked to the far right. The FBI said that white supremacists are the number one domestic threat.
Speaker 2: Far right terror is what they call it.
Speaker 4: The FBI says far right terror poses bigger threats to the US than islamis extremist Post nine to eleven.
Speaker 5: The vic Ramaswami is simply a liar.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: I understand why you like using Eminem's lose Yourself great record. Terrence Crawford used it to perfection when you cleaned their old spins stuff. But the song is about losing yourself in the moment, having one chance, one opportunity, and not wasting it.
Speaker 5: Youpha, Vic are just lost, Okay. I don't care how much money you got.
Speaker 4: Any minority who tries to act like white supremacy doesn't exist in order to appease white people, in order to win white people over. It's a devil damn fool. Okay, Levic, you can't say white supremacy doesn't exist just because you haven't experienced it. All right, there's women out here who've never experienced orgasms.
Speaker 2: That don't mean they don't exist.
Speaker 4: Is that what you would tell your woman vec if you couldn't make her orgasm?
Speaker 16: Huh?
Speaker 4: Leg up, hitting it from the back, bang bang bang, one arm on neck, one arm on.
Speaker 5: Frontal okay, frontal off.
Speaker 4: If she couldn't experience climax, would you tell her it's because orgasms don't exist?
Speaker 2: Why you being weird than me? Do I need to give you more examples?
Speaker 4: I give you one more, but Vic, just because Magic Johnson hasn't experienced signs.
Speaker 2: Of you know what? Never mind?
Speaker 5: Uh please let me me Mar give a Vick Ramaswami the biggest e hull.
Speaker 2: Hee haw hee ha you stupid motherfuck?
Speaker 5: Are you dumb?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 6: I don't know where you was going, but thank god you stopped.
Speaker 2: I stopped myself. Yes, thank you. I thought about it. That was really good. I thought about it. Excellent, Thank you I don't say so myself. Thank you, Morna.
Speaker 3: All right, I was waiting for a text for one of the producers. All right, so let's hop it up the phone lines first and for foremost b ET, we'll see you guys later.
Speaker 2: Piece BT, say peace BT by BT.
Speaker 3: Everybody else's opening up the phone lines. Eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five one. Now this comes from young Miami. Now Young Miami, and the rumors we talked about people were feeling her dad, and she wasn't really feeling that.
Speaker 2: We got the audio.
Speaker 28: I stopped inquiring it about my dad because then I'm gonna have to because the y'all house out in like you doing on it, and I don't got time to be doing on it with your host. So just kneave my daddy alone, y'all are like, oh to be anyway, aiming like just sneak my dady alone, because my economy said, yeah, it's all over, yeah, and I'm like, got my daddy doing that for real? Like you know you got is an ad and my daddy used to September Burgo and they are two different birks. But that age that she is so funny because it's like y'all playing cards, You keep getting up dancing.
Speaker 2: Why thought it was his party? He was so happy.
Speaker 4: Now, don't call me white girl. You said you want people to take your daddy, wrap him up and have them. And you said your daddy used to try to smash all your friends.
Speaker 19: My dad definitely used to try to date my friends. It was he was open about it, winking at him, trying to find out what they did for a living, or she work in the bank.
Speaker 2: My dad's rough getting too far into it, but he's rough.
Speaker 19: hEDS to try to ask, And honestly, I think maybe like one friend bit, it didn't really go anywhere, but she did give him the number, and I didn't feel a way about it, and it makes me m I didn't feel disrespected or anything.
Speaker 2: It was like he's a dog. I the only thing I was scared for her. What's the age difference?
Speaker 19: She was probably like nineteen twenty and he was probably forty.
Speaker 5: Jesus typical Jesus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, well, let's open up the full lines eight undrink five eight five one oh five one. Have you ever had a situation where your parents smashed your friends?
Speaker 2: What it's common, it's.
Speaker 3: Come and WATCHDNK five A five one oh five one.
Speaker 6: Has your parents ever try to smash your French.
Speaker 5: Even smashed?
Speaker 2: Or has your friends smash your pop your mom?
Speaker 5: I'm about to hear me some good stories and I don't know nothing about this.
Speaker 6: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 2: Let's discuss. This's breakfast logo Morning the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: It's topic time.
Speaker 24: Eight hundred five five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Morning, everybody.
Speaker 3: It's Steve j n V Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest, special guest co host don't call me white girl here with us this morning. Now, this comes from Young Miami. She was posting about her dad and people were trying to holler her dad. So she came back and said this, I.
Speaker 28: Stopped inquiring about my dad because then I'm gonna have to because the y'all house out and like doing on that, and I don't got time to be doing on it with try holes. So just leave my daddy alone. Y'all don't like ohe to me anyway, aiming like, just leave my dady alonecause my be calling me.
Speaker 9: Said, yeah, this's whole. Yeah, and I don't like put got my daddy.
Speaker 28: I'm doing all that for real, Like you know, so my mama is an August Burgo and my daddy is a September Burgo and they are two different Burgos. But that age that she is so funny because it's like y'all playing cards, you keep getting up dancing.
Speaker 2: My day thought it was his party. He was so happy.
Speaker 6: So now we're asking eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five one?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: Has your your parents smashed your friend?
Speaker 2: That is the question. And from trying to.
Speaker 6: Know from the phone lines, it's a lot of them happening.
Speaker 4: Well, do what I say, don't call me white girl had her own experience too, so I thought.
Speaker 2: She was the only one. But I'm not only one with a creep dad. Damn, some people got creep moms. Hello, who's this Daisha?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 2: What what's up with chip Pops?
Speaker 27: He he used to date one of my friends and smash her and got a baby?
Speaker 2: By damn? How old?
Speaker 5: What's the age gap here?
Speaker 15: Now?
Speaker 26: It's a good about twenty thirty years?
Speaker 2: God damn. Did he did it when she was legal?
Speaker 16: Right?
Speaker 14: Yeah? Yep?
Speaker 12: Barely though other building from me, what she stayed in the other building from me?
Speaker 26: He used to go over there and smash her.
Speaker 2: Damn that. How many friends did he smash? Just the one?
Speaker 13: Just the one, the one that I know of that you know well, I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: That, Jesus Christ. Okay, thank you, mama. That's very creepy.
Speaker 4: If you are daddy and you smashing like one of your sisters, I mean when your daughter's friends.
Speaker 5: I mean, you probably watched that little girl grow up. Maybe I'm just saying, maybe, hello.
Speaker 2: Who's this?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 27: No, one beymous?
Speaker 6: Okay, miss Now what happened your mom or your dad smashed?
Speaker 2: What do you friends?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 27: My dad, he's so my college roommate.
Speaker 6: The dad smashed your college roommate.
Speaker 27: Yeah, but he's like, oh, like the girl that they're said. He talks to oh my friends, I'll try and they don't really buy it, but you know, get the picture. But he definitely got to my college roommate.
Speaker 2: How old is you? How old is your dad when it happened?
Speaker 27: Thirty eight forty?
Speaker 2: How old is she?
Speaker 27: We were eighteen?
Speaker 19: God damn Jesus, I am so shocked that y'all don't know this is common I'm not.
Speaker 4: Saying it's not common, but I mean, I mean, the age gap don't even a problem because it's Diddy and young Miami, right, But my point is like, why would you.
Speaker 5: I guess that's different if she's in college because he didn't watch her girl up.
Speaker 2: But still she's eighteen, but you want eighteen y'old?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this? Can you hear me?
Speaker 27: This is Kayler.
Speaker 3: They can't let we can hear you now now we're asking eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five to one.
Speaker 2: Has your parents smashed your friends?
Speaker 23: Yes?
Speaker 26: He has been trying to do this since I was eighteen, but I was just surprised and he actually got to this specific friend and they probably still do it to this day.
Speaker 2: How old is your daddy?
Speaker 27: He is right now fifty eight.
Speaker 5: So how old was he when he was smashing your friends?
Speaker 27: We were both eighteen?
Speaker 5: How old is he?
Speaker 14: Uh? She don't know, math his forties.
Speaker 2: We got to call somebody. Man, who do we call man?
Speaker 5: Ghostbuster?
Speaker 16: This?
Speaker 2: We got to call somebody. This can't be leaving.
Speaker 13: Something to Sam.
Speaker 26: He knows that he's just weird like that, but I didn't care. I'm like, oh, whatever, you you want to go do that?
Speaker 14: Go do that?
Speaker 2: Did you set him up? Did you look it up?
Speaker 26: They met house, he came over, you looked it up.
Speaker 6: He whispered in your ad set me up, and you set him up. That's what it sounds like.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 26: I didn't set him up. I just let them have their conversation. She told me that he got his number, and my dad.
Speaker 17: Kept asked me question about her.
Speaker 13: I'm like, oh, well, this you.
Speaker 4: Do this, and this and that you have with your friend about your daddy, Like what if your friend try to tell your daddy packet?
Speaker 26: I told her don't tell me about it, and I told him that too.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, this ain't right, man. Yeah, it's wild.
Speaker 3: Eighty five eight five one o five one. This comes from young Miami. You know, Young Miami was a little upset. She posted a video of her dad and people was trying to holler. So we're asking eight hundred five eight five one oh five one, has any of your friends try to smash or smash your parents?
Speaker 2: Let's discuss. It's the breakfast club the morning. It's topic times.
Speaker 15: The phone.
Speaker 24: Called eight hundred and five eight five one o five one to join it to the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Talk about it.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody is DJ NV, Charlamagne, the gud We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Don't call me white girl. Let's here. She's our guest co host this now morning.
Speaker 19: I'm looking for the whole mom stories, the horror stories with the mom hitting your teammates and you know, people.
Speaker 9: That you grew up with.
Speaker 5: She says, she don't want just hear about the daddy's trying to.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 2: Hello, who is this?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 2: My name is yuself. What's up?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 2: Talk to us?
Speaker 6: We're talking about friends smashing parents.
Speaker 5: Did you tell me yourself about your friend daddy?
Speaker 2: Don't judge?
Speaker 13: Well we were we were we were dating in high school and my heart got broken.
Speaker 15: So I but the pomps.
Speaker 2: Whoa, So you just leap with the daddy plot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, your friends, daddy's your mouth?
Speaker 14: No no, no, pot okay, the pot twist. The pot twist is, uh, they're Jamaican.
Speaker 2: Whoa. What that means is why what one of the real you know repho.
Speaker 4: Allegedly maybe the first one though, that's the stereotype of stereotype is that they're they're very homophobic exactly.
Speaker 14: So with that being said, uncle, Sharla, I'm gonna need tickets to that mental health spoke.
Speaker 2: There's no tickets. It's a free event.
Speaker 14: Oh so I don't have to sign up, purning you.
Speaker 4: Go to mental go to mental health expo dot com. I have question for more information, but it's no question. But it's no it's no tickets. You can just pull up.
Speaker 2: That's your question.
Speaker 19: You said you said, you said you were going through a heartbreak and that's what made you deal.
Speaker 2: With his father.
Speaker 13: Well, yeah, but his father was always making weird things. You know, weird Uh in you windows when I when we were in high school, So I acted on high school.
Speaker 2: So when you were you were you grown when you went there with pop?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I was grown when I was with the daddy, But I was I was when I was with.
Speaker 12: You.
Speaker 2: You dated the son too, The son wasn't your friend and some was your men.
Speaker 13: No, I wouldn't say dating because you know how when you when you're young and gay, you kind of deal with them download me bro right right right, right, right right, and you realize that ain't the move anymore.
Speaker 2: You hit the father and the son that's gangs.
Speaker 3: Are you imagine you getting argument with the sun. But like, that's why I smashed your dad.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what happened.
Speaker 15: There was it was a video, but I can't say, oh, it's a video.
Speaker 2: The video to the Breakfast Club dot com.
Speaker 25: I don't want to go to jail.
Speaker 2: Why are you giggling?
Speaker 16: Man?
Speaker 5: You didn't have both playing on the family and you just giggling.
Speaker 14: But I'm forty one years old now.
Speaker 13: That was almost twenty years ago, so that's his.
Speaker 2: Old whole past. That's what you're talking about.
Speaker 18: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You said, I know when you swim.
Speaker 14: And now it's about more life.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 14: Wow.
Speaker 5: Well I see you October seventh at the Mental Health Acts.
Speaker 2: Boys, please be in attendance, definitely, I will oh right. That was a wild one from the story there you got, Jesus, what is there more to the story? And it was a video more than stories.
Speaker 4: Man, I don't even want to call people nasty, but there's some like there's there's some six stuff going on, bro. So you got if you a daddy like you got to be watching some of these kids like that last call, you've been watching that Little Boys in sixteen.
Speaker 2: That's kind of like some grooming man like you red shirt and them churned. That's wow. All right.
Speaker 3: When we come back we got your report, we got to discuss Charlamagne's cousins, Choe and Halley.
Speaker 2: All you're talking about my cousin.
Speaker 6: They got some new stuff working on, and we'll tell you all about it.
Speaker 3: You can't look, though, I will discuss when we come back at the breakfast luft the morning.
Speaker 5: The breakfast club, I hear, there's so much about don't call me white girl? Behind the scenes?
Speaker 2: Are you falling love on me more and more? Do you guys love me so much more?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 2: Make sure? Are you sure?
Speaker 5: You gotta make sure your kids in school? Like she's not only I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: Trooper who sat sixteen hours to get her hair braided, finished at three in the morning and still came here.
Speaker 2: You know her kids in school, them kids for the breakfast club.
Speaker 19: Come on now, bro, how many times they call you for the breakfast club?
Speaker 3: First they first day, Bro, I heard an ish on virgos for fifteen minutes straight, and then she look at me envy, which sign I'm virgo Oh my bad.
Speaker 2: No, But I said not you except well, let's get to the room.
Speaker 5: You said about Virgos definitely applied.
Speaker 2: It's about.
Speaker 8: Here.
Speaker 19: Don't call me a white girls more wrapped up in me loving being a blackman versus me not liking white people.
Speaker 2: So it's just fit. Don't call me white girl, called me the white girl, not like not white. Not why you wear your wed on the breakfast club. Some of you say I educate you, which is cool, But I loved that. Oh I'm glad you heard it this time.
Speaker 19: Oh listen, the one from Lord Taylor is she's from Upper Marian Taylor is talented, clib Taylor rage.
Speaker 3: Now we played it an hour ago with Taylor was like, you didn't hear it, that's not your point. She was like, held phones didn't work, hen hear it?
Speaker 2: That was so good. I want to like walk like when I walk into Target. I want that to play. Let's get right into it. Let's start with Quavo.
Speaker 3: Now, fans are concerned with Quabo because this is something he put on his social media yesterday. He said, I know it's been some years, but now I'm taking Xanax exams, is what he said.
Speaker 5: So people are concerned, and you know everybody's diagnosed C.
Speaker 2: Now I wonder he made announcement.
Speaker 3: He talked about his issues with certain substances before, so fans are hoping that he's okay and that he's all right.
Speaker 5: Well, nine times out of ten, stuff like that probably is.
Speaker 4: I don't want to say a cry for help, because Cuavo just come from the generation where they lived through social media, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So he didn't have to announce that. I remember, I'm speaking.
Speaker 19: About substance before, with substances like colf medicine or cocaine.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Well, I've never heard cocaine, but I'm not sure what the what the past substances work. But he they said he spoke about it before, and they hope that he's able to work through this situation now, whatever that is.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 6: Charlemagne's cousins, you know, Chloe and Haley, Charlamage's cousins.
Speaker 2: You know, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: That's what he says when they have a new collection, and I think, Charlamagne, I think you should go support and actually wear some of this. Chloe and Halley Barely have finally unveiled their new campaign with Victoria's Secret Pink. Their collection is scheduled to be released on Tuesday, August twenty ninth, which is today. And it's like athletic inspired, bright color, active with pieces to even a slinky to They have a slinky orange.
Speaker 2: Just show some of it.
Speaker 19: Yeah, because I was thinking pink is and sexy pink is for the kids. The Victoria's secret teenage vibe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yeah, so I don't have it. They just tell me what I don't have no pictures. I'm sure you got it.
Speaker 5: I never heard it until you brought it up.
Speaker 2: Now your cousins, Yeah, your cousins.
Speaker 6: Are you gonna support your cousins the capsules right now?
Speaker 2: You're not gonna go buy none?
Speaker 5: You mean support your I don't have no reason about that.
Speaker 9: Though.
Speaker 2: That's a support. It's like athletic for the girls.
Speaker 14: I got that.
Speaker 2: Listen. I got a fifteen year old daughter.
Speaker 4: I'm sure she I've seen I've seen some of that in the half of I'm sure she'll, she'll, she'll, she'll do.
Speaker 15: That all right.
Speaker 3: And lastly, Timberland and Justin Timberlay become first dual curre rators for ESPN's Monday Night Football. Yesterday, they announced that they're going to be teaming up with Monday Night Football and creating promo spots intros, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Again, Timberland and Justin Timberland.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like them, guys, so that is going to be what they're doing and we'll start seeing that for ESPN's Monday Night Football.
Speaker 4: They're back working together with music too, though, because Timberland is doing stuff for Nelly for Tato as well. Yep, yeah, Nelly back, Nelly for Tato, Timberland and Nelly for Tado back working together.
Speaker 2: I don't think she's ever made anything I didn't like.
Speaker 4: I literally just saw somebody post one of Nelly Fortato's albums and said Timberland did his thing.
Speaker 2: What album was that?
Speaker 15: Look?
Speaker 2: I actually got a single coming out this week.
Speaker 6: It's Timberland, j T, Justin Timberlake and Nelly.
Speaker 2: For Toto going up. Yep. Comes out this Friday, September first. Again they still do it.
Speaker 4: Let's see timeless guys, you know what I mean? And gals you know, especially Timberland. Timberland's production is never missed the beat, at least not to me, and Justin Timberlake vocals haven't having missed the beat either, So Nellie Nellie still dope too.
Speaker 19: And what Justin Timla was just on that really popular song by that girl from Africa, the huge song with something you know what I'm talking about Huge.
Speaker 2: They threw Justin on it, you know how the Justin Bieber. I love that moment. Cut that out. White people look like I would say, but I won't say this.
Speaker 4: You should always do that because they always confuse us and they always mistake us for each other. Like they'll put will I Am up and say it's uh why cleft? Samuel Jamiel Jackson said, it's Morgan Freeman.
Speaker 2: You got your iHeart radio station. Only everybody, It's t J n V.
Speaker 3: Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Don't call me white girl. We appreciate you for joining us. You're going back tomorrow, right, Yes, I am.
Speaker 19: I gonna be in the building tomorrow, be on time. I'm gonna be on be early with donuts.
Speaker 4: The crazy part is she was on time. She was outside when I pulled up. Yeah, feel like coming up here, I was just out of it.
Speaker 2: You know, it's been a long day. But I'm on pointing there. I'm ready. You have to get her braids sixteen listen, I'm gonna get some fresh for y'all. Yeah, I'm gonna get a little bit of us, kind of tell them what to follow.
Speaker 19: You to follow me on Instagram, don't call me white girl to ease and then me. I'm still ducking the Instagram police. You can follow me on Twitter, same name, YouTube, same name. Check my podcast out on anywhere you can listen to podcasts.
Speaker 2: It is my name. Don't call me white.
Speaker 19: Girl, and you can watch it on Breakbeat Media's YouTube page. Don't call me white girl. I actually drop tomorrow, so check the new podcast out tomorrow. If you want to laugh your socks off, because I'm hilarious. If I do say something myself.
Speaker 3: Right when we come back. Positive note, don't move. It's to Breakfast Club. Good morning morning everybody. It's j n V Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Appreciate you guys for joining us today. Yes, indeed, don't call me white girl. I guess co host she's back TomTom. That's right, he Chelman, You've got a positive note.
Speaker 18: I do.
Speaker 4: Look, if you pay attention to the patterns of your life, you'll realize everything always works out, everything always takes you to a greater destination. You always grow and the things you think you can't survive, you somehow, divinely make it through. That's life. So always remember that breakfast club, y'all
Speaker 9: Finish or y'all done.