Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod.
Speaker 2: It's Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 1: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Tamra Judge. We're at Teddy's house today doing it. We've spent a lot of time together and it makes me so happy. It makes me. It would have made me happier if you would have showered today. I know, I had to get up at four thirty, couldn't shower. I showered last night. But sorry, you know it's it's we're quite close at this point, so you smell me, I smell you. That's some kind of friends we are. We know the must We made it home from Vegas. Oh my god. We had so much fun and one piece and then I came home to parent and then thankfully came home to parents.
Speaker 3: I came home to parent and thankfully, and one was like should we watch a movie? And I was like, yes, we should, and so.
Speaker 1: Dove just sat on my lab and I like kind of hard, because you know, we do travel sometimes with the pod. I don't have little kids anymore, but I still have Sophia at home and she's almost eighteen. I do feel guilty about being away from her.
Speaker 2: You have little kids.
Speaker 1: Is it hard for you? Yeah, it's it's hard when it's more than like a day or two. It's hard when we're in Vegas whooping it up at a speakeasy. Can we not say whooping it all?
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: So do you have a word that you call getting naked wasted? Om like you? Honest people got rapped about naked wasted, a term we were Vickie's were whoop it up back then. I you say, let's get naked wasted, but not literally get naked. Yeah, we didn't get We didn't get any into any trouble with our significant others, which is a win. We were very professional and the win is amazing, amazing. We had the nicest rooms, like panoramic like it was a perfect time. We were controlled. We are in bed asleep. What was the word that you used at the at the retreat? It was a divine connection. It was a night field of divine connections.
Speaker 3: Uh So we had a lot of fun. But speaking of fun, but maybe a little bit too much fun. We have a special guest that is joining us last minute because we have a housewife headline, which right here came in Taylor Armstrong Tail's paparazzi outside Craigs. I'm gonna leave it at that, and let's bring Taylor on to recap some of her finest moments with the paparazzi.
Speaker 1: We also have to say what a trooper you are because we texted Taylor eight minutes ago to ask if she would join us on the pod because she was our first housewife headline.
Speaker 2: And you just woke up that beautiful like you just I just have to try to keep up with you too. Oh that's three teas.
Speaker 1: Oh, three teas. Well, let's get into it. Taylor, you were side of Craigs. It has gone viral. I will tell you. We were in Vegas and the guys were coming up to us. There was a lot of rabo like fan accounts that were at Erica's show and to me going, oh my god, Taylor's video was epic. Give her an orange even just studio, but my favorite part of the video is you gave yourself an orange. You did this.
Speaker 2: When somebody's got to do it. Okay, I was deceased.
Speaker 1: So hold on to the beginning of the video. You hear someone say like asking who you are.
Speaker 3: I can't tell if it's your husband or one of the paparazzi that says it's Kyle Richards, who I sad.
Speaker 2: That I don't know. I don't know the funny thing about it. So here's how I got ambushed with the whole thing. I blame John completely, like I do for everything in my life. So we had a driver we never used before, and he said he was outside outside down the block. That's not where you pick people up at Crags and so now I'm standing outside and I really didn't like my dinner that night, which is the first thing I've the first time in my life, I've not liked my dinner. At what you order, I always get the honey fried chicken and it's usually so good, and it just wasn't. So I didn't I.
Speaker 1: And put you in a mental state. You know, you just really like my fried chicken wasn't refection. So I'm gonna martini. No.
Speaker 2: Well, so then I've now realized that to drink yours is not a dinner, So.
Speaker 1: You're basically saying you didn't eat your dinner. So we're gonna Craig for your.
Speaker 2: Finally, let's blame Craig for one dinner.
Speaker 1: I didn't enjoy it.
Speaker 2: No, I think I got I did have at Martini, but I mean, you know, I can hold my alcohol, so I don't really know what happened that.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing I'm going to tell you that we went to Craig's after Andy's baby shower. Jeez, and I it was fine at Andy's baby shower. I had probably a drink. Fine, No, it was once I got to Craig's.
Speaker 1: I was no longer were you taking out the back door that night?
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: I mean it was me and six other people like Craig looked at me and goes, we're gonna take you out the back because you're no longer in a place to speak to humans.
Speaker 1: So, for those of you who don't know, Craig is a pauper Rotzi Haven, like they all, it's not like Disneyland. It's not like Disneyland.
Speaker 2: No, it is not unless you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, unless you're so they're outside waiting for whoever.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But okay, these are some of my favorite parts of things that you said.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm wearing orange for a reason because it's.
Speaker 1: Oh see baby, And then I thought, am I color blind? Because this doesn't look orange to me.
Speaker 2: I thought it was read it kind of it was spread. I don't it was kind of a melon. It was like a Teddy Mellon color. It was Teddy Mellon camp melon color, not really orange. And the other weird thing is I had just come from E. I mean I was totally I hadn't had a single drink all day. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: It was my best friend ever. I know who Jen? Remember Jen from the show.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought you meant I was like, wait, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: She always tells people we were best friends. I'm like, huh, Oh.
Speaker 2: No, I thought you were talking about Justin because you know I love Justine.
Speaker 1: Oh, everybody loves Justin. The lady is the best Tuman ever.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what I was thinking of.
Speaker 1: You were just an E because you said I just got done doing E Tonight and Access Hollywood. Maybe you should pay attention to the news. Baby.
Speaker 2: The best part was I didn't even do entertainment tonight. I did Tonight. I don't even know what that is. That's a new show we should create called Tonight Tonight.
Speaker 1: It doesn't even no.
Speaker 2: It doesn't exist, yead, I did my own show in my mind, eat tonight.
Speaker 1: Oh you were having a good night, a good night.
Speaker 2: It was like it was like the cheapest drunk I've ever been. I don't understand what happened.
Speaker 1: Maybe you'd I mean you didn't eat enough. How many drinks did you have? Taylor?
Speaker 2: I really only had one martini, which you know, for me is nothing where you're lightweight. Yeah, well I didn't eat, you know, And you know that day was so long because, as you know, because you had to drive up to La to day. It just it was a long day.
Speaker 1: Well, you also said this is going to be the dirtiest reunion ever.
Speaker 2: It's going to be dirty, tamor you know it.
Speaker 1: But it was as if you already filmed the reunion, which was my favorite part because I have filmed it in my mind. Are you Are you nervous about the reunion? Well, I'm trying to channel my inner camera and not me nervous. I'm a little nervous, Ottle, how much?
Speaker 2: Not much? I know you're not.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna pull a Camille when she was a friend of and get mad and unzip your dress and throw your mic off and storm off or are you gonna sit there the whole time?
Speaker 1: No matter what?
Speaker 2: God, I hope so, oh you want me to rip off the mic and drop I.
Speaker 1: Want you to yell and scream and whatever? She said? What a no, no, she's I can't even remember what she said.
Speaker 3: But then she came back and then this, this was the moment that I almost couldn't take because I it was Lisa Renna trying to embrace her.
Speaker 1: But it was like this awkward, like our reunion is that heated?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think the reunion's gonna be a little bit off the chain.
Speaker 3: I have to say, uh, what color are you wearing? And if you were to guess how many minutes do you think you will be on? Do you think you'll be on a full segment?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean I don't know really how they do the friend of thing? Okay, what do you think? Actually? I mean, you've you've been on when there's been friends of before? How did they do it? In your history? Teddy?
Speaker 1: It depends how much drama they're in. So you can't give anything away to us, But what can you tell us is as the season progresses, are you in more drama or less drama than at the beginning with the nineteen hundred's Heeather to Brow.
Speaker 2: I think that's probably the peak of it. I think the difference now is that I've learned a lot about what people have said about the people I care about, So I have some opinions to share about that that I didn't know about during the season. That's probably a complicated nod.
Speaker 1: It wasn't me, was it.
Speaker 2: Oh honey? No, I mean stuff that was said about you that doesn't make me have a.
Speaker 1: Spot in here. Yeah, oh, I know. Oh, I get blamed for everything. I'm used to it other than camera. Now that you've finished filming the season, because last time we talked to you, guys were still filming. Who would you say you're closest with Shannon? Yeah? Okay, how did And I'm just being honest.
Speaker 3: Last week, which is not episode that's airing tomorrow night, so let's not talk about that. But last week, how do you think John Jansen came off.
Speaker 1: And be honest? Because it really made you know, we've all had.
Speaker 3: Really authentic conversations about our relationships, and I think there's always highs and lows, But the way that he spoke to Shannon and the way that he looked at her with those eyes.
Speaker 1: It honestly made me feel uncomfortable. See, it's hard because Taylor and I know him.
Speaker 3: I know I don't, but I'm watching it, and it was chilling on camera, Like it was chilling watching it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't a good moment for him.
Speaker 2: I think it would is such a hard transition that they're trying to pull off, which I've talked to Shannon about this. You can't go from being in a romantic relationship and then all of a sudden just be friends. I just don't see how that's possible. And I think then there were.
Speaker 1: Friends at this point.
Speaker 2: Awkward.
Speaker 1: Remember they were still supposed leap together.
Speaker 2: Poster get it going.
Speaker 1: I know why you tried to dodge and weave it though you're like, hold on, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think he looked like he was out of it, Yeah, out of the relationship more than I would have liked to have seen him act.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I have a question, what if John were to say those girls should shut the up or watch what they're doing, what would you have felt in that? Like if Edwin were to say that about my female friends, I would have been like, you're not filming again, You're not a part of this, Like you're like, this is well, I think because his character was being attacked, like, no, he did it last season too.
Speaker 3: About Shannon. This is a repeated offense and I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I love Shannon, and so watching it, I'm like, oh, hell yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I feel like she's been put in such an awkward position this season when with him saying one thing and then acting a different way. But I think that'll play out soon.
Speaker 1: Okay. Shannon's party that she had with Senor Noodles, she had brought up the topic of CPS. Right. I was leaned over backwards telling Jen I go, yeah, she got arrested, she got a DUI. When Shannon was explaining it, I didn't even acknowledge that she said it. I don't even remember her saying it, did you.
Speaker 2: I didn't remember her saying it until someone was telling me about it that it was coming up, and I was like, wait a minute. I do remember her saying something about it, and I remember saying wait to help Protective Services, but they didn't. I don't think they air me saying that because I was like wait, because you know, catching up on a lot of the backstory. I didn't even know that Gina had a dui, so the whole thing was a surprise to me.
Speaker 1: But I think the the hard part is, and we all learned this the hard way, is when you do speak in absolutes like may God strike me dead is what we hear in the trailer, and like we all heard it never good, no, but the truth. But when you say something like that, you truly don't remember. I have a question that fine, this is my question. Was Shannon as tipsy as you outside of Craig at the segor Noodle's event.
Speaker 2: Well, there were a lot of shots involved. I mean they was.
Speaker 1: A gun with Taylor's hair which I was running. We were drinking, we were doing tequila tasting. They didn't really show that, but we did a whole thing in tequila tequila tasting, so we were tipsy for sure. About you at my age, when I tipsy, I don't remember a lot.
Speaker 3: No me neither, and I know we don't. We can't keep you up the you know, the whole time. But I do have one last question. So when things like the TMZ article pop up, or you know, the paparazzi's there and they catch us in a moment that maybe isn't our.
Speaker 1: Best moment one. I love that whenever you're drunk you use a different voice. It's hilarious to me, a voice I had one growing up. I always used it too. But do you beat yourself up the next day? Do you laugh it off? Do not take yourself too seriously? Like what is the aftermath for you? Because I'm an overthinker, and like I even said, I want to come up with a breathalyzer that like doesn't allow me to text, call, drive, do anything that's actually no. After I heard Emily say, I was like, we need Why haven't we come up with this? We'd be millionaires.
Speaker 2: I think it's a really good idea. I just think that, like forever and ever, if I'm going to go to Craigs, I should just go out the back door, because nothing good happens out the front door for me.
Speaker 1: It says, the first time you've ever been caught at Craigs saying being intoxicated in saying things, or if.
Speaker 2: You've held I'm sure there's probably been many times. I mean, I get myself in trouble so easily, I don't know what happens.
Speaker 1: How grateful are you channeling my inner trace?
Speaker 2: Amigas? I felt like I needed to perform.
Speaker 1: So how grateful are you that there isn't paparazzi in the OC outside of the deck the only right, No, they're only at Disneyland, That's right.
Speaker 2: That's why I don't go to Disney.
Speaker 3: Okay, final question next year, if it came down to it, would you rather stay as a friend of or get an orange if you could have your dream manifestation?
Speaker 2: I would say I would love to have an Orange, but I would always also be there as a friend because I've become right close to some of the girls. So I think I could be a more integrated part of the show now that I know about a lot more about the backstory and kind of who these differently.
Speaker 1: And the authentic friendships. At this point, I think that that's going to happen. I'm welcome it.
Speaker 2: Get busy, girl, Now what are we gonna.
Speaker 1: I have so much authority over who gets what she's really in charge of who gets hired and fired. I mean when I got fired, I'm like it's time to fire that bitch.
Speaker 2: You brought yourself back?
Speaker 1: I did? Did I?
Speaker 2: You did? I? You're the Flaming Orange this season.
Speaker 1: I am thank you, Taylor, thank you so much for joining that. We can't wait to see you in person again. And I cannot wait to see the dirtiest reunioner.
Speaker 2: Well, next time I humiliate myself, I'll be happy to come back.
Speaker 1: And that's why we love you. Because none of us take ourselves too seriously. We are all hot mess expresses at different times. At first I thought, oh, Taylor, and then after it was out for a while, it was epic and it's gonna go down in history and it was amazing. So don't beat yourself up. Don't beat yourself up. That's us every Thursday on the pod.
Speaker 2: All right, love you guys, Love you, bye bye.
Speaker 1: So now we're gonna take a little break, and then we will talk about the other housewife headlines. There's quite a few. There is quite a few.
Speaker 3: Uh, Kim and Croy again. All right, we'll be right back. All right, First housewife headline, Do you want to take it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Bravo claims reality stars can't break n das to report unlawful acts amid Bethany Frankel's legal war. Bethany Frankel, as we know, is going after Bravo attorney Brian Friedman, who represents Bethany, previously alleged to Bravo and NBC have violated a California law by forcing employees to sign a non disclosure agreement that would deny them from disclosing an unlawful acts in the workplace. So basically, Bravo was saying that's not true. So Bravo spokesperson says, confidentiality clauses our standard practice in reality programming to prevent disclosures of storylines prior to air. All of their employees, including any current or former cast members or crew, are free to discuss and disclose any allegedly unlawful acts in the workplace, such as harassment, discrimination, and any other conduct that they have reason to believe is inappropriate. Reps conclude we are also working with our third party production companies to remind all cast and crew that they are encouraged to report any such concerns through the channels made available by the production companies concerning with their concerns. So basically, what Bethany's putting out there and aternities are putting out there are not what the NDAs are about. We can't disclose what goes on. If we want to say we weren't treated well, we can say it. You know what, you guys, I think this kind of says it all and we can air it because she's already publicly aired it. This is what Bethany has to say about her Rachel interview, and to me, this shows exactly what our point was. This is self serving, which is fine. Be a you know, be a good business woman, do what you gotta do to make that cash, but then take ownership for it. I did this to make cash. But listen, there's that are you know I want to comment on.
Speaker 2: But she wouldn't have been to number one?
Speaker 1: Who cares?
Speaker 2: I don't care how.
Speaker 4: I definitely don't care how we went to number one, and we will go to number one again. But it's so seating with jealousy and so focused on other people's success and so focus on other people's journey instead.
Speaker 1: Of your own.
Speaker 4: And it's hilarious because really triggered people. So I say to you, in business, if you're doing something that is legal and ethical and moral and correct and smart business and you get to number one, you fucking grab that trophy.
Speaker 1: And you own it.
Speaker 2: Podcast.
Speaker 1: We don't have to continue going on. Her first thing is is I don't care how I get to number one. You know what the twats we care how we get to number one, and we're number one almost every single week.
Speaker 3: So also, we just had Taylor Armstrong on. We told her exactly what we were bringing her on for. We didn't blindside her. We led her to discuss about her situation. She made light of it. It was a fun conversation.
Speaker 1: But she's the way that Bethany spoke. It's everybody's jealous of me. Everybody wanted this interview. We've never asked to interview. I never asked her interview.
Speaker 2: Rachel, We're not jealous.
Speaker 1: Oh she's number one? Oh my god, No, Rat, That's not the point. It's the point how you did it. And you could have helped a fellow, a fellow Bravo celebrity that you're so concerned about, you're so concerned about, but instead you utilized her and exploited her in a way that I would be shocked if in this moment Rachel's happy. I agree with that, because it did not come off well for you know who's not happy. Real Housewives with Dallas Stephanie Holman claims cast were starved in overserved alcohol to incite drama during filming. This is a Daily Mail article. Stephanie claimed she would dispose of alcohol by spitting out shots or watering down wine to avoid being ship faced and starving on TV. Speaking on her Weekly Dose of BS podcast, Stephanie said on a boat trip from season three, the casts were not fed until maybe midnight one am, but we're given a lot of alcohol. She said, casts were overserved on empty stomach during filming. Listen, if you haven't eaten, don't overserve yourself. And here's the thing, somebody forces you to drink.
Speaker 3: I was just in Vegas with we were with Novelter from Zach with Bravo, Like, we were with a whole bunch of people and there was a million shots given.
Speaker 1: I am not a shots person. I cannot do it. It's not for me. I said, thank you. I'm not gonna take a shot. I'm gonna drink my glass of champagne.
Speaker 3: Do you care if I give it to one of the other people out here and they're like, oh, you do what?
Speaker 1: Handed my shot over? You have free will of what you want to drink and what you don't want to drink. You are responsible for your own actions. So I actually reached out to Carrie Duber and I said, did you see and she goes, yeah, she goes, well, yeah, not true. But also in her profession she goes, sometimes I don't eat all day because I'm so busy I'll work. So does that mean you know they're not letting me eat? So it's not true at all. Nobody has forced me to drink alcohol. Nobody has not given me food. I've gotten hungry on the show and say, okay, I need to eat now. I need to eat a lot, like.
Speaker 3: Let's bring up I know conversation's happening, but we got to bring out the food.
Speaker 1: I'm hungry. Most of us don't want to eat on camera because it's not a pretty look, and but that is up to you. I just get like I would always.
Speaker 3: Want to eat right at the beginning, because I know I am a lightweight and I mean, you guys saw in Provence.
Speaker 1: So I try to keep it together by having my food. But that is on you. You decide who you are, and and Eric has said it best.
Speaker 3: We are grown women, including Rachel and Bethany, and if you don't want to eat, that is up to you and if you're truly like concerned that you're not going to be nourished properly, Yeah, eat before you go film the scene.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When we were in Mexico this season, I needed to eat and they're like one more scene and I go, no, I need to eat and they're like, okay, get her food. Yeah, Like there's never Yeah, it's just I feel like it's add up, is what it is. Yeah, if you didn't if you didn't order your breakfast during your off time, and it's yeah, then figure it out. I can't deal with all these stories.
Speaker 3: Okay, now we're there's now a lot of Kim Zosiak and Kroy Stone. Well no, but I also I mean, I think when you're getting a divorce and you have kids together, you are going to have makeup and breakups and trying to figure it out, because getting a divorce when you have children is really hard, and I think they are trying to give it their best shot. I did see that Kim posted something on one of her Q and a's that.
Speaker 1: She may potentially be doing the girls trips soon. Yes, I would like to see that. Yeah, so see your Girl's trip. I hate to see them get divorced. I just hate the public divorce, going back and forth for divorce. We're together, you know, and bashing each other and nine cops being called and all that stuff. I hope that they can get it under control. I hope they can get it under control. Because they all filed again. He filed again. They're showing her like, of course in a moment where she's like this, who knows what's happening? But they're like, I distressed, Kim Zolzac. We don't know what's happening. We really don't. We have to wait and see. But now her daughter's been brought into it. There's an US Weekly article saying Brielle is being sued for unpaid credit card bills, Kim is being sued by debt collection company. I mean, it's I hate to see anything.
Speaker 3: I don't like they're they're going through it, The family is going through I hope they should not be so judgmental, only because so much is hitting them at once.
Speaker 5: This next one, you know, p K, So do you think that this is I feel I feel like this is a headline that was meant to grab attention, but it wasn't specified that this was so.
Speaker 1: Many years ago. I only know her because she would get us into clubs in New York when she was a club promoter. Oh so how long have you known her? I mean since I was nineteen, ok, twenty one. I met her like just like eight years ago, because she she had a boutique in New York, a kid's boutique, and she would send aba clothes and she's really sweet. Yeah. Bad part. I don't know for I haven't seen her in years, but a million years.
Speaker 3: Ago, when I'd want to go to parties in the Hamptons or do whatever, I would text Rachel. You could tell she was. This was way before the tiger stuff. But now there's an article where Rachel is saying she's opening up about her past romance with PK and his alleged spending habits. When I ran nightclubs in Vegas and New York, he started as my bottle service customer. He was the first bottle service customer in Vegas to spend two hundred and fifty thousand on bottle service in one night. No one at that time had done that. Kimsley's spending became a big deal in the bottle service industry. Yukudel said that she kind of fell in love with Kimsley's unexpectedly. I don't know what happened, she said, Then I started dating him long distance. Does any of this surprise me?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: P K is a good time like he came to my fortieth birthday party and immediately like the music change.
Speaker 3: Everything ship like he wants to have fun. He also doesn't take himself too seriously. He's also been very open about his financial up and downs.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's any secret here. I don't really know why this is now such a big headline. Well because she has a podcast now, so she probably talked about it on her podcast. Ah okay, I mean guys, this was way before dared. I don't really get the big deal. You want to get another one podcast? Just talk about housewives such as us?
Speaker 3: Apparently the next one is Kenya Moore's tweet about Kenya Moore Hairspa, she said presenting the South opening of Kenya Moore Hairspa that was deleted from the finale. Thank you Team Twirl for getting loud so I can be seen. Thank you for seeing me so in the finale this episode when they did her finale card, Yes, is that what it would be considered a little flash back.
Speaker 1: They showed a little flash so they actually filmed oh, the entire opening Grand Opening Ever party, and then I got cut. I don't know where in the season it was filmed. Was it supposed to be the season finale? Was it in the middle of the season, whatever reason it was cut, It wasn't the season finale because then the Drew and Ralph stuff happened, in my opinion, because then they're like cut to blah blah blah. And I have to say, if I were to pick what's more interesting to watch the relationship breakdown of Drew and Ralph and all that conversation. I think, now I get that, but I think this is somebody's the season finale that we see. I feel like was was an afterthought. I feel like that wasn't truly their season finale because all this stuff happened. Yeah, I said, filming went down this date and it started here right, And I feel like the season finale was better than the entire season. I thought it was great, and that's what we were missing. We were missing and seeing personal stories like the story with Sonia broke my heart. I know about her dad and also at your miscarriage. I didn't know that she had. Oh, Sony, you were thinking Sonya.
Speaker 3: I was thinking Chara, because yeah, and then we get We got so much in that aftermath, which makes me feel like for all Housewives they need to do like postseason aftermath episodes, because so much stuff goes down after the fact that you learn that that's happening off cam.
Speaker 1: I think we should just jump into Atlanta and just get to it. Let's get to it. It was. It was a good episode, and it was supersized. It was supersized.
Speaker 3: This is not a good episode for Ralph.
Speaker 1: Let's just start with that. Drew asked Ralph if he knows how much work shooting a movie is, and Ralph says, she is shooting sex scenes. Ralph.
Speaker 3: Ralph also moved out of their bedroom because she comes home late from filming. Ralph says it's nice because they like different temperatures in the room and they both can win with what they want.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay. First of all, Ralph's saying to the therapist that he got pleasure. Somebody said he got pleasure out of moving out of the bedroom. It was like enlightenment or empowerment. It was. It was a big word like a divine connection, like a divine connection out of moving into a bunk bed for if I came home late, my husband would not care. Here's the thing there has not sleep in a different bed because I'm coming home late, which I don't come home. Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: I think occasionally I actually disagree with you. They're like Cruise and Edwin go to every single Rams game. They cut like the ones that start at seven pm. They don't get home till like midnight. And so some of those nights, if I know I have to be up at five am for work, I'll be like, hey, you and Cruise take our bed. I'm going to sleep. And Cruises you're a light sleeper. I'm a light sleeper. I have insomnia. It's a one off because of an event. If it becomes a if all of a sudden, I was like, you.
Speaker 1: Know what, actually, you and Cruise, you just move in here and I'm gonna yeah, well that's a big red flag. And Eddie, for one thing, would be like, no, you're not sleeping. And I think the entire time thirteen years have been together, I think two times I went something the other room is because I was pissed. Off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I never if I'm pissed off, I one hundred percent don't want to sleep in a different room because I'm one of those people that needs it figured out right, like as you now, Like it's a I can't. But then Drew shows Ralph the video of Courtney calling her a bitch, and she says.
Speaker 1: This is how Courtney is behind their back, and Ralph asks how this is offensive to him. Drew says, it's married trona one. If she doesn't rock with her, then he doesn't rock with her too. But do we agree with Drew here? I feel like this whole situation has been blown up for a storyline. Who cares? She got our bitch? Who cares? I don't even think that she was really calling her. I feel like she was calling somebody else, Like I think she was just being like that bitch, you know. I just feel like it was I feel like they made it into something bigger than what it should have been. Do you think that you know Ralph you hung out with them? Yeah? Do you think he's a bad husband or just a bad person?
Speaker 3: I think I hate saying this, but we had fun with Ralph.
Speaker 1: We enjoyed. Ralph did you, But I.
Speaker 3: Did notice red flat even from the conversations from the beginning. Do I think they were trying their hardest to avoid.
Speaker 1: The red flags? But you know, I think every marriage has ups and down, so I was hoping not those kind of downs.
Speaker 3: I was hoping to give them the benefit of the doubt. But where Ralph has his cousin Courtney.
Speaker 1: But uh, Drew hold on, Drew has her sister Alison, which at this point, I'm like, give her a peach. She's done more than manyetta She's done more than half the cast. But I'm hearing on social media not saying it's true the Courtney isn't Ralph's actual cousin, that they have a thing going on between them. I have not seen that on social media. Good good research. Barbara Walters has obviously been slipping with her kids first day of school. I mean, Teddy Walters is obviously flocking on her job. You know, the treats at the clips for the reunion in Courtney's in Ralph's dressing room, and it's just very close. But Ralph's saying, who hasn't filed for divorce? And their therapy scene, Oh my god, he's just so I would have like I would have had my lawyer on speed dial, like I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just think he went out of his way to try and embarrass Drew, And that's the most disappointing part. Whether both of them cheated on each other, whether it was an open relationship, whether they both allowed each other to step out on the marriage, or they.
Speaker 1: Were just out. Said that he's done a lot of things with other women that she basically allowed happened. But she also said he is the one to leak all of the things that have gone down allegedly between her and THI and I think you can just tell it was a broken marriage. They've tried to keep it together for television and their children, and at the end of.
Speaker 3: It, he just wanted to hurt her. So any chance he could downsize her acting career or take the steam out of who she is, It's.
Speaker 1: Going to be a nasty divorce. Do we know where they're at in the divorce process, I have no idea. I do know that those final breaking the fourth wall moments of this episode were great. They were amazing, and I have to like applaud the producers because to have them walk into the glen to see that energy. All that even to see the connection between Charae and Drew where she walks in and we find out that her dad passed away and Drew's dad is struggling, and two women that don't necessarily get along. This is where you see how much a connection is made just by having the same experiences on a show together. There is a mutual love. So when people say these women aren't really friends or they don't care about each other, in that moment, you see you have a bond that you can't explain. But I was revealed in the last fifteen minutes of the show, then the entire season.
Speaker 3: My next question is, while we're watching the ad for Candy's movie, which looks good and brilliant marketing that it's released the same day as the finale, but.
Speaker 1: Great marketing, right, and then of course it's playing on Peacock. Are we gonna watch that and recap it? Yeah? We should. I want to watch it. It looks good. But what about when during Candy's you know, during the trailer, Alison confronts Courtney about lying about calling Dree bitch, and Courtney once again speaks in app absolutes, But then going back to Courtney again when they are filming her confessional and then pan up and she starts talking all this shit about Drew. Do you think that she did that on perfect Yes, because it's like, you're not filming me right now, right, yeah, Like sometimes when you're in the chair. Now, I'm very careful what I say in the chair when it's not directly to the camera, because the camera's on all the time, and now they're breaking the fourth wall more often than they used to, so you have to be like, you have to know that anything you say if you're sitting in that chair. So was it the first time, like this is their first season the chair?
Speaker 3: Maybe she didn't, well, according to you, she's probably gotten the inside scoop from Ralph.
Speaker 1: Ralph. Then we get to where it says season fifteen wrapped. You know, I know we're skipping all around, but Marlow says the streets are saying that Drew is dating Tie. Manyetta says Drew told her that she and Ralph don't work out, she will talk to her crush. Who is Tie? Do you feel like we're being fed and narrative that Drew is the cheater in the marriage just because and here's the thing. I gotta be real honest, if Edwin cheated on me a million times, at some point I would get over it. I would be like, go kick rocks. I'm gonna do me. I mean, I don't know if I would actually do that. I feel like I would probably just divorce him. But I can see why.
Speaker 3: Drew gets to this point, right, Like, if you have no support from your significant other, they're sleeping in a bunk bed in another room in your house and every chance they get they put you down.
Speaker 1: But bye bye. But do you think that Drew got upset at Candy for saying that she kissed LaToya because she all this stuff with Tye was going on. No, I think that happened after the fact because she hadn't started filming the movie until Yeah, But why did she get so upset about saying she kissed a girl? Well, according to Courtney on her confessional that she said they weren't filming. This has been a part of their relationship always. So I mean, here's the thing. None of us know what happens behind closed doors. And if you have an agreement with your significant other that any it's fine, then it's fine. What I don't like is the way that Ralph spoke to Drew's sister, the way.
Speaker 3: That I dress that I'm a women.
Speaker 1: I'm just done with Ralph. By Ralph. But then we see a little bit of Marlowe with.
Speaker 3: Her what did she say her not boyfriend boyfriend?
Speaker 1: Or was that ar talking about Mary? Yeah? Oh Scotte, scottly all of it. Marlowe confuses the hell out of me because I feel like sometimes she's so sweet and so kind and like that, like she has this persona that comes out, but I feel like she's the one in the back end, like feeding stories. That's how I feel about her. Sometimes I have a question, do you feel about that way about yourself? Some I don't feed stories. You don't feed stories, but you you move stories along, stories along. But I'm saying I'm confused on her as a person because sometimes she's just like so sweet and innocent all this, and then other times she's so mean, so mean, like goes after businesses and says like Kenya's you know shampoo line does this? Oh yeah, you're right, that kind of stuff that is I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think sometimes she's trying too hard to get the tell she's like either a devil or an angel. Yeah, she's not. It's not necessarily she's being the narrator, which I think sometimes you are like, this isn't tracking, so you're gonna lay it.
Speaker 1: All out on the table, give us the information.
Speaker 3: So sometimes it will make you be the bad guy because you're gonna move it along, whereas she pulls from something outside.
Speaker 1: That doesn't necessarily need to be brought up. But what broke my heart was the Sonya story. When she told the story about she went to the doctor her seventh week checkup. I was a little concerned when she went for a check up earlier and they're like, oh, you're five weeks. She's like, what, I'm still five weeks? Like I should be like seven or eight. So that was super heartbreaking. And to hear what her son had to say. And the thing is, we never heard about this miscarriage ever. Yeah, they kept it under wrapped. She kept it under wraps. And then I mean, thank god, now she's pregnant and everything looks good. I mean, I can say from personal experience, having miscarriages is super traumatic, and especially like being being away from home and everything that she had to go through, And I am blown away that she was able to share her story the way that she did. I also was blown away with her comfort level of sharing that she was pregnant so early on. Did you know that jack doctor Jackie is married with medicine? Oh really? Yeah? Now, I feel like everything that we saw in the last episode is what was missing, the real authentic moments of the show.
Speaker 3: So I do think that it gives hope to what we could have next season and hopefully the rumors I know, hopefully the rumors aren't true that there's a full reboot.
Speaker 1: And I actually heard this rumor about three months ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope it's not. I hope they can do both. I hope both live, you know, on their own. But I do think that there is a topic that I would like to discuss and let me know if you guys want us to dig more into it. We know a lot of you guys listen to to teas and a pod for lightness and shade and fun and whatever. But what I did realize in regards to the two shows that we watched this week is both Jessel and Sonya both shared their struggles with miscarriages with IVF not being able to get pregnant, and I have to say.
Speaker 1: Both made me very emotional. They both stepped me in.
Speaker 3: They they both because it's so real and it's so raw, and we finally got to be able to see Sonia, we finally got to be able to see Jessel.
Speaker 1: And it's something that so many of us women struggle with and their way of being able to be authentic and open about this in the moment. Like my miscarriages happened before I ever went on the show. How many miscarriages did you have? I honestly black it out, like multiple, multiple, like Cruise some early on, but Cruise, like all my family told me, we will not let you go through another round of IVF if Cruise doesn't take like you are like, it's putting you through so much. So I don't know. I just think that I've never gone through that, but I did with Sydney. I had a lot of bleeding and I had to keep going to the doctor and on bed rest, and they told basically told me like this pregnancy might not happen. So I know what that mindset feels like. You feel like you're gonna lose you know, a child. It's not easy. But it didn't happen, thank god. Yeah, I mean, but imagine the magnitude of sharing that you're pregnant on television and then yeah, like none of us knew that her current pregnancy that we're seeing at the ree after that, Yeah, that's why I was like, oh, oh my god, I had no idea. And then way it happened too, like she knew she had she knew that she had to have a DNC, and she went to was It New York? Alone, alone, and it happened there. Gave me chills. I know, it was heartbreaking, and I really want to hear more about her experience because I think it will help a lot of people. And we're very sorry about all the times we said you were born what I already apologized to her. I think I think she forgives us good. I mean, I just she.
Speaker 6: Didn't actually ever say that, but I saw it. Now you're saying it for her. Yeah, okay, I'm speaking for you. Forgive us the next thing. I know we're getting on and on about this, but this, seriously was an episode that shared more than.
Speaker 1: They have the entire time.
Speaker 3: When Drew says the lawyer Ralph got went to the media, why are they both racing to get divorced first, Like what what does it matter? Why is it a competition on who files first?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know. Like did you ever feel that way with Simon? Like, oh, I better be the one to file first. Oh I got served with divorce papers on air. We haven't gotten to that. Yeah. I was actually doing a I think it was doing a confessional we used to do in our house, right, and he knew that I was going to file for divorce and he ran and filed before me. And so that is calm to file first for your ego. I mean, I don't know. I wouldn't maybe because of your public It's like, I'm gonna blame you, So I'm going to go first. I'm leaving you. I don't really care. Yeah, to me, like, if it's over, it's over. I don't care. You want to spend that extra money for that extra day of lawyer, fear go forever? The part, Oh, I don't know. It was strange to me. This part was very This was but I started thinking, and you know when people are so emotional that sometimes they laugh. I don't think this was one of those situations. It wasn't when when Drew is interconfessional and they tell her the breaking news.
Speaker 2: She laughed.
Speaker 1: She's like, oh is it? Is it viral like or something like that, And I'm like, that's weird. I'd be like, my god, and it was breaking news that she was having an affair Retie, so she was like, oh, I'm like hmm, but I think I would have been mad. I would have been if it wasn't Treby, like, are you kidding? Well?
Speaker 3: I don't think she ever said it wasn't true. It's I guess we'll find out next season. But I think at the reunion, my guess is she is laughing because she knows this is something Ralph has been gaslighting her about forever, whether it's true or not true. Ralph has been throwing this in her face for so long it's laughable.
Speaker 1: I feel like I would be mad at that moment, but I guess she's maybe going through so much. But I mean, I would just be mad that I've freaking married Ralph, I know. But the fan, the fans, they said their heartbreaks for Drew. We need to hear tie sight of things that I don't think that's gonna happen. Courtney really tried to hear her spot for next season. Production needs to do better. It's not just the cast reunion looks way better than the entire season. Yeah, I mean, I think there's a lot that that we didn't touch on.
Speaker 3: But I think I think they can grow from here in a place where we know that Kenya is, in my opinion, probably going to.
Speaker 1: Have a surrogate, have another baby. There's there's things in the works. I don't know. I I do like this cast. I just think some things weren't meshing. I mean, I don't.
Speaker 3: There's room for improvement, but there's also room to grow this cast into being more comfortable Courtney bugs. But I'm just being hot. Bye Ralph, Bye Ralph for sure.
Speaker 2: Bye Ralph.
Speaker 3: The bye Ralph, Todd yawning when they were talking about.
Speaker 1: Working you got Todd Kent. Oh goodbye Carl, Goodbye Ralph, Goodbye Ralph, but like really goodbye Ralph, goodbye, good bye goodbye. Oh. Also, I read that there's so cohabitating Ralph and to all these divorced people do this Ralph, I ran for the hills. Ralph and Drew are still living together. I'm like, how I just can't imagine being in a toxic divorce and oh I have a question. So when Courtney said Drew wanted Ralph to adopt her son, oh, so she can make the money from Ralph, what the hell is Ralph doing? So that means that's what I'm saying, So Ralph would have to pay child support on that child? Is that what?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: All right, let's take a little break and then we'll come back and talk about Real Housewives of New York.
Speaker 1: All right, so now we are on to Real Housewives of New York. Wake me up when you're done, Teddy, Okay, this was a boring episode. I'm sorry. I had a hard time getting through it. I know we have exciting episodes on different French, you know, on each franchise, and what this is the boring on the only part that I enjoyed Jessel Jessel. I know, Jessel came around this episode.
Speaker 3: Well not just Jessel, like Sandy your mom, my mom, your mom, No, but I'm telling you, Sandy has some big bill.
Speaker 1: Jesseel mom was so good, good, so good. And the thing is is that I was afraid because she talked about in Indian culture that using assarrogate or IVF and all that is frowned upon and you're made fun of. So I thought her mom was going to I thought we were going to. I thought this She's gonna be like hard and mean. But also you see where Jessel gets her sense of humor, and you see that it's kind of dry. And I remember her name, Mom's name. No, I don't don't remember mom's name. But mom is cute. Mom really loves her. She doesn't put up with any shits, and you kind of see where it's all going, which leads me to start to get afraid for what we're about to see with Jessel's husband. But anyways, it's neither here nor there. We love Jessel this episode, so that's why we will always say you're only as good as.
Speaker 3: Last week's episode. But okay, so it starts off with Jenna is casting models for love scene. I am starting to feel a little bit like Jenna is on solely to promote her brands and her products. And I mean, even before Brenn said that, and she brought the ginormous gift bag like they were sponsored items. Her sponsored items are her collapse. Everything we are seeing from Jenna Jenna Is.
Speaker 1: I mean, we all we need different personalities poss bard when it comes to franchise, right, but I feel like she doesn't really share much at all. She in fact, she only has one reunion look, I mean one confessional look Jenna, just one, just one with the blazer and the one black light like button up with pearls that go around. So she must have two, because I remember the one that has like a black thing that goes like this across her chest. Jenna. Yeah, I don't remember that reading. I mean, I wonder, just keep saying on the mind because it's next week. I don't remember that confessional look. I only remember the one confessional look for Jenna. I also want to say, I'm going to give Rachel Raquel a little bit of grace right here. Yep. Because Jenna's name being Judith, I know, this is the first thing I thought of. I'm like, oh, another one that changed their name in school. But also Rachel changed her name in kindergartener, first grade or whatever it was, Jenna didn't change her name in college. Well what did he call her? Jenna? Jenna Genitalia? Jenna Jenna Genitalia, which to be that to be Frank, I didn't think was that funny, and so inside delivery, keep that name but I think Jenna's I think Jenna Lyons is a good name, Like it's like a age name, and so is Jennifin Lyons or whatever it is that they were saying Size delivery on it. I don't know. I love Ci, Yeah, I mean, she can do no wrong in my eyes. I just love her. My question is after this episode, when when they're opening all the gifts from Jenna, do you think that Size sent her her social media rates to promote it on her? She's like for me to add the tap the link to shop. It's twenty five hundred in my stories in ten thousand as a stagnet. But yeah, and was it three to four slides or five to six slides? Like what are what are we working with here? Yeah? But I have to agree with Sia on Jenna. She's very reserved. She doesn't share a lot. She is always like this, hmmm.
Speaker 3: But I I here's something that I did recognize. There are things that I will share with an all in client that I probably wouldn't have shared to a group of women on Real Housewives, Like because there's a moment where you're you want to be like, so when we're talking about the lashes, and she shares her story and she's trying to make somebody else more comfortable.
Speaker 1: I do understand that I can relate, which, but what would you be that person in the next scene like SI was with Jenna and just blurted it out there. I think because I am that person. Yeah, you are that person. I think that on camera, I can repeat it, like right now, I'm getting a lot of shit because they're like Tamra's the one that brought up the heather talking about Shannon's relationship. I'm no, that's not what happened. People. Just because I don't play victim doesn't mean it didn't didn't happen that way, she told Emily. Emily told me. I looked at Emily straight in the eyes and said, I am going to be telling Shannon. And Emily's response was, please don't throw me under the bus. Right here's my issue. Sigh.
Speaker 3: Normally I would be like, oh, that doesn't bother me, but I am so sick of side bitching about food dude, that I she's.
Speaker 1: Lost me, Like, find a different bit, Like I'm always going to hear her saying they didn't feed me. I mean it feed me. Here's the thing, like if you really are that picky of a freaking eater, or you're of a chair, you're a vegan or or whatever it may be, then really like you can't expect every party or event you go to. You've got to remember Housewife's isn't paying for a housewife event, Like, they're not. I don't think that place that Brenn chose, they're paying for the meal and the blah blah blah that Brenn picked that menu. So I don't know, I'm just kind of sick of it, Like what I'm sick of? Do we care to hear about Jenna's breakup from a girl that we don't even know? I care that Jenna has feelings? Well, yeah, but we don't even know this girl. And anytimes brought up, she's.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, I mean I hope, I because I do love Jenna and I love the way she you know, she carries herself.
Speaker 1: I love her as a businesswoman. All this, Jenna, you can send me some of those sponsored Oh yeah, we love a bag and send a bag sell to the Bream, the Bram, Big Giant. I mean, I know the point you can't carry them in a room. That's what we want. Yeah, set. I'm on the side of the street in New York.
Speaker 3: Hope nobody takes them and just walk them into I'm fine with necklaces, hair care products, lashes, anything.
Speaker 1: You want to send us. Listen, I'll put it on the ground for free. Yeah, and eyelashes. I'd love I use eyelashes.
Speaker 3: Also, if you could come up with an eyelash that I can figure out how to do on my own. When when like it's not that hard, it's really hard for me, and my answer like this, like I can't do it.
Speaker 1: I can't. Oh no, But Jenna, when you have the gut instinct to go follow somebody outside, that is reality television gold. You running after Aaron could have been your moment like we want to see that Brier back in. She obviously came in in a shit ass mood, which leads me to my next question. Would you have been upset? Granted I didn't. I was just gonna ask you the same question. Would you have been upset if Sy left without saying goodbye? You wouldn't know because I'm I do this, I do it all the time. It's it's in my family. It's called the Irish Irish. Yeah, the Irish goodbye. But before you ever even saw her, like you have to remember they're doing they Yeah, there was no crossover, Like I just don't like the fact that she said there was no food. That's why I left. There was food. I saw food.
Speaker 3: And if you didn't like the food, and if you know our budget pigs and blanket, then bring your own food. And we know that there was tons of sponsorship there. We already heard about it in the last last episode. But also if you know that you're not picky, eat something before.
Speaker 1: But either way, my question to you is would you be upset if you were having a vow renewal? And I went up to Edwin I was single and said, like, when you get your divorces, call me. I do think there's a good time and a place for joke. It didn't bother me at all when Bran was like abe the babe when they were in the Hampton, Like, I thought that was funny. But I do think that there are certain boundaries, like even if you are a flirt like I know, but they know who she is, and she is the girl that goes for the joke all the time. That's who she is. One of those friends you accept her from she is not to like her. You Okay, if I went up and I was in a sexy dress and doing my best and I went up to Eddie on camera and said and said, listen, when you divorced camera, you know where I'm at, like find me like you you know you got me? You got me? And I had sunglasses on and it couldn't coubble down. She's like, well, then maybe he should stop laughing at my jokes. Yeah. But also she said she never said it. She said she never said the I know and she did.
Speaker 2: She did.
Speaker 1: It was another Shannon of it all. I'm like, the best part is when Aaron and her husband were sitting down talking about it with their son sitting there and her saying, well, what if she said this in front of the kids. Know her son wasn't sitting there. He was saying he was sleeping in the room next door. Oh, he was actually sitting there, sitting on right on her lap. Now I actually worry about my memory. Yeah, it's a lot to take in. And I'm like, wait, you're just why we're sitting right now contradict. Oh, he was sitting on her lap. This is like my Jake Paul does situation like me and you're talking and he was sitting right here, but was he sleeping?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: How did I miss this?
Speaker 3: It's like you missing the penguin, which, by the way, we learned. But we learned that the penguin is always at the restaurant.
Speaker 1: It's like a staple if you're like a New York socialite, that penguin lives at that restaurant. I didn't know it. But Abe was different this episode, like Abe, yeah, Abe. The Babe was like looking for an apple this episode. I thought, I love that. Yeah, he was in the mix.
Speaker 3: Do you think that Abe should have maybe tried to like temper Aaron's anger about it and said like, oh, it's funny, but like he kind of egged her on.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know. I really don't know. I just don't know because I can't remember what happened because I checked out, because it took me five and a half hours to get through this episode. He sweared to you starting this pot I'm like, why can't I remember anything about New York because I zoned out. It wasn't there was It was hard for me to pay attention to this episode. I am going to say this also, if I was briand my ass would not be flirting with Abe the babe. I would be marrying Hugh Grant times too, Gideon Gideon, and even his name is sexy he he he Yes. I think that she is not going to ever. I don't think it's gould take a long time for her to get married. But also the way he looked at her, like I am so madly in love with everything that you say and do. Maybe it was an actbra I, Gideon is my guy, you know. I know we got a wrap we're running out of we're running out of time. But you know, tell that she she loves him, You can tell, you can tell she's hurt. Do you think she'll have settle down? I think she'll probably settle down with Gideon. I think the problem is right now she knows she has Gideon by the balls, and he needs to maybe like tough enough and give her that. My next one, and my final question is I mean regardless, I mean we will get into all the air and stuff next week once we see more where this goes. If she's going to carry the grudge for all the women like as it continues, But is Brnn wearing real fur or faux for every episode. It looks real to me, which is not uncommon in New York. See, that's tough. That's tough for me. Please don't make me make a wreath. Ever, I'll make one and hanging on your door. Fine, that's great, We're not ever going to do that. I don't listen.
Speaker 3: It's enough for me at Christmas time to put the popcorn with the cranberry on the one little thing and wrap it around the tree.
Speaker 1: With the kids, I don't want to make a freaking wreath with my Well, now that my kids are older, I'm like freaking Christmas tree.
Speaker 3: I mean I have a fake one that I pulled down from the paid post like five years ago.
Speaker 1: Kensington or what's it called. I have the same one. It's a very great Christmas tree and all it just puts together and then no cords, no cords, nothing. And then you just buy a couple of scented Christmas candles. No, you get the things that hang in the tree. They're little green sticks. Oh I don't even know, get the target and they smell like like pine.
Speaker 3: You know what, star Ltkne We'll show you all all the holly jolly Christmas acts.
Speaker 1: We can get here, but you guys, thanks for tuning in.
Speaker 3: Make sure to subscribe to flashback as well, because you would digging in deep, commercial free