Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time y'all don't know y'all.
Speaker 1: At all at all, given all all bu bussy.
Speaker 3: Steve listening to.
Speaker 2: Show to.
Speaker 4: Joy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Joy, they have.
Speaker 5: You got what you.
Speaker 6: Love? You gotta turn.
Speaker 1: To turn the most turn. You've probably got to turn the mouth, turn out a wad of the money up.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, you'll think, I sure will.
Speaker 7: Good morning everybody. You are listening to the voice, Come on, dig me now one and only. Uh huh Steve Harvey Man got a radio show. Mm here I do.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 7: God been so good to me over the years, in spite of all the mistakes I've made, in spite of all the dirt I've done to myself. I'm talking about, went in knowing I was wrong. His grace and mercy has forgiven me for all of my sins. God can forgive you of all of your sins. Everything you've done, God can forgive you. He can wipe your slate clean.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 7: Might you might have some you know, things you got to deal with because of some of your actions. Understand that. But you can wipe your slates. You can wipe your slate clean with God and start again. You can repair. God has mercy and grace. You could be forgiven by God. Now people adds another story. Some people may never forgive you for you've heard them, or or maybe they accusing you of doing something else. But you know they may never forgive you. But God, God is in the redemption business man. God will forgive you for every sin you've ever committed. But you gotta want forgiveness now. And then you got to come correct because what you can't do is you can't shoot him the crap. Now you can say that conversation with him. You know, whatever you told your lawyer, whatever you told the victims, whatever you told, whatever the story is you got going, if it ain't the truth, you can say that with God, because please know, he know, and he know your heart. He know if you're trying to manipulate somebody just for the system, if you're trying to say this just so you can get out, He know all of that. So if you're planning on shucking him and driving him, say your breath before you wind up digging yourself in a deeper hole.
Speaker 2: Just let me give you that piece of advice. Because he ain't nothing to play with.
Speaker 7: He's too great to be played with and so with that in mind, I want to share some positive stuff with you this morning.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: I want to say this.
Speaker 7: I want to remind you not to let your circumstance and your situations dictate your future or your results. I'm gonna say this again. This is important information.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 7: Don't let your circumstance and situations dictate your future or your results. Do you know that in order to get a different future or some different results, you control that entire situation. It is you, It is your thoughts that control the entire situation. It is how you look at the situation that will determine how the situation is for you. See, the same situation can be totally different for two different people, because you can say you look at the examples of history, just.
Speaker 2: Just look look in your neighborhood. How can There was.
Speaker 7: A book that a guy wrote one time who had the name. He had a name, and he did some research and he found a god that grew up at the same age in the same neighborhood as him, with the exact same name. He went on to become a corporate CEO. The other man was an inmate and they had the same name, grew up in the same neighborhood. They were both brothers, you know not, I'm just saying brothers men. And they grew and they went two different Because how can two different two people the same situation and the results turn out so different. It is because of the thought process of one was completely different from the thought process of the other.
Speaker 2: You control it.
Speaker 7: You don't have to let your circumstances and your situations dictate your future, all your results. Here's the way it works. This is so you can understand this. Your mind is the controlling factor of your thoughts. Your thoughts are the controlling factor of your outcome. The Bible says a man is as he thinketh. Please don't short play this scripture here, because this one is the real deal. This is the basis of every self improvement book you'll ever read. It's already written in the Bible. The Bible has all the information you need. But in case you need a little bit of clarity in some simple modern day language, then they have self improvement books.
Speaker 2: They are all based on Biblical scripture. A man is as he thinketh.
Speaker 7: That's why Norman Vincent Peale wrote the book The Power of Positive Thinking. That's why a book came out called The Magic of Thinking Big. That's why a book came out called Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Heell. All these titles that I've read that have mattered in my life the most, these three major books that I've read, they all say one thing. Think, thinking thoughts, because that's what controls the outcome. Your brain works one of two ways. It works positive or negative. It works good, which is under the column of positive, or to work evil, which is under the column of negative. It will have faith, which is under the column of positive, or you will operate in fear, which is in the column of negative.
Speaker 2: That is the only way your mind works.
Speaker 7: Your mind is a factory that's comprised of workers. Those workers are controlled by two foremans, forming positive and forming negative. But guess what the CEO of the company, the headman, the boss is you. You come to work in the morning and you say, man, today is a great day. I'm going to take steps towards brightening my future. I'm going to take another step into making that dream come true that I've been thinking about. I'm gonna take another step forward in the development and the changing of my life in a positive, good direction. If you come to work and say that every day as the CEO, the boss, the foremans can only obey you. So what you just said was a series of positive statements then forming positive steps to the forefront.
Speaker 2: He said, I got your boss right away.
Speaker 7: He turns around, he blows the whistle sh He alerts all the workers in the factory. Today is a good day. Today we will take steps towards our future. Today we are putting ourselves on track to get a little bit closer to making our dreams come true. Today we will be assembling all the things we need to make our dreams come true, our.
Speaker 2: Life better in the right direction. Everybody break.
Speaker 7: The workers in the factory turn around and manufacture thoughts to justify the orders given by the boss, which is you. You are the CEO of your corporation. If you don't own nothing else, you own everything that's going on between your two ears. You are the CEO of that corporation. If that corporation is a good one, it's because you set it up that way. If your corporation is a bad one, it's because you set it up that day. If you try, and if you pushing towards your dreams, and you see the possibility of things happening in your life is because you, as the CEO, set it up that way. If you ain't got nothing popping, if you just want to be a criminal taking stuff from people, throwing your life out the window, you're gonna be an inmate. You're gonna be sitting there there and you're gonna be mad at everybody. You ain't got nobody be mad at. But you you understand what I'm telling you this morning?
Speaker 1: Uh huh, you're listening Morning show.
Speaker 7: Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the Steve Harvey Morning Show. The Riders alive and well we're good this morning. Everybody fine, full of gratitude and everything. Trusting in God, knowing that everything this too shall pass, all that, all the scriptures, ain't no weapon formed against me. Gonna prosper all that deal with it, live with it, handle it, believe in it.
Speaker 5: Know that.
Speaker 2: Steve Haro morny show, y'all. What's having it? Feel pretty good this morning? Yeah, woke up.
Speaker 7: Man and my girl had a conversation. Man, were sitting up in here. We was doing a little bit of laughing and stuff. Everything and everything.
Speaker 1: Okay, you ain't supposed to be saying, remember, oh yeah.
Speaker 7: That lady did tell me to tell Roscoe not to say no more call of what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so let's figure. I know you, huh, I know you. It ain't mind. You ain't over there laughing, y'all over there, laughing.
Speaker 8: I forgot, my man, my man, y'all over laughing, happy and be happy.
Speaker 2: I forgot.
Speaker 4: I know you.
Speaker 2: Trying to be positive. I know you ain't trying to.
Speaker 7: Be manya one y'allo each other.
Speaker 2: Is that what y'all doing? Oh yeah, that's right. I felt. Oh man, I gotta start reading some of this stuff. See what I go dot.
Speaker 7: Ladies Joer Steve har MORTISHO on the Strawberry Coline for Reil, Mississippi, Monica Jr. Government name is killed space and the legend that is Nephew Tommy.
Speaker 2: You had with you, man ain't with me.
Speaker 1: I know you ain't got Joey.
Speaker 2: I know you have no joy this morning.
Speaker 7: I get job what I think about what he's done for me. I get job what I think about what are you done for me? I get job when I think about.
Speaker 2: What is done for me?
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, I don't know. I forgot, man. I would I would like to say no nothing, really, man, Lord, I don't know. I feel sorry for most people, Man, I really really do.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't. I don't know what's wrong.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 7: I'm cheering for people, That's all I got to say. I'm hoping the best for people. I'm hoping for the blessings. And yeah, I'm rooting for you.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: I put that type of energy out because that's the type of energy I get back.
Speaker 7: I do want to say thank you to all my friends, my coworkers here on the job, everybody that knows me and Marjorie man to call with all the love and support. You know, love is so much stronger than hate. The only thing about hate is it just happens to be louder. And me and Carla was talking this morning. And they don't print love no more. They don't print goodness. They only print hate in bad news. Man, all is well on the home front, and we shining and living our best life.
Speaker 2: And man, ain't no weapon for him against me. Gonna prosper.
Speaker 7: That's such promises and heritage from the Lord to his children. I'm his child, Marjorie his child.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know what y'all doing but I got news for you. It ain't working, just ain't working.
Speaker 1: Sorry. Let the church say amen?
Speaker 9: Ay?
Speaker 1: Man, all right, coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we will hear from a nephew as he runs that brank back. Right after this. You're listening morning show. It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back.
Speaker 2: What you got for his nep This is the class reunion? All right.
Speaker 10: I'm pretty simple right there, but I want to take your wife down now here we go.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Something with you.
Speaker 2: Let me take you why to the class reunion?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 11: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach Sylvia. Please, she's not available. This is her husband, Andre, and I help you.
Speaker 3: How you doing?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: My name is Ken, I'm I graduated with Sylvia. We're having a big twenty five year class reunion this year, okay for nineteen eighty five. We should be home, so I don't know. Man, she actually shopping right now? Okay, okay, cool, Well listen, has she heard about that you know about the reunion or or do you know anything about that? Uh?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 11: To my knowledge? Is the first time I ever heard about a reunion?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, there is a reunion man, she's actually I think signed up for it. I'm not sure that's why I asked you, but I think I saw her name was that she was signed up to come.
Speaker 11: Let me ask you when when exactly did you graduate? I graduated in eighty two, okay, in eighty two, Okay, you a little little bit before us. Then all right, well listen, let let me let me go ahead and say this. So Drake, actually, in high school, man, Sylvia was my you know, my high school sweetheart, and we you know, we dated from ninth grade to freshman year in college. And I wanted to see if you know, if it was cool with you.
Speaker 3: You know, if you didn't mind me escorting her to the twenty five year class.
Speaker 11: Reunion doing what. Let me say that again, Like I say, man, my name.
Speaker 3: Is ken KEM.
Speaker 4: I got that part. I'm trying to make sure I heard right what you said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said that I Sylvia and I were high school sweethearts. Man, I was, you know, from ninth grade all the way to freshman year in college. We dated each other.
Speaker 11: Okay, yeah, yeah, I got I got that. But what did you ask me?
Speaker 3: I asked you if it was all right for if you didn't mind if I escorted her to the twenty five year class reunion.
Speaker 11: Are you related to No?
Speaker 3: I mean no, I'm not related to I just told you I was a high school sweetheart.
Speaker 11: No, man, I'm saying, nobody gonna be asking my wife no where I put the ring on my finger. You said you was a high school sweetheart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean we was girl from know ninth grade, always a month to pro press me here in college, you know.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that was that.
Speaker 3: That was in the past.
Speaker 4: But I'm sorry to let you know that, but that was in the past.
Speaker 11: I'm the president, so I don't even think she's gonna be interested in trying to go nowhere with you anyway.
Speaker 3: Hey man, what I'm trying to explain you This something innocent, though. Man, this is just me taking her to you know. You know, I thought she might get a kick out of us going together.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't know what's wrong with you.
Speaker 11: I didne told you.
Speaker 4: If it's not going to one ear, put the phone on the other one. She ain't going nowhere? What you do I need to break it down anymore?
Speaker 3: Hey man, you ain't gotta you ain't gotta talk to me and disrespect me like this, man. Now, all I tried to do is something.
Speaker 4: You talking about I'm disrespecting you. You're gonna call my gonna tell me I'm disrespecting you. You asking me could you take my wife to the damn class reunion.
Speaker 3: And expect me to be okay with that? What kind of damn food?
Speaker 4: Going to call somebody ask can you take the wife child class reunion? Hey?
Speaker 3: Man, that was my high school sweetheart. All right, we had we had something. I was up first, Okay, I was off first. Off, if you were the first, then I'm the last and I'm the only one. So we're gonna leave at that. How about that, partner? It's whatever, man, You know what, Man, I try to call you and talk to you like a man. But you know what I should have did?
Speaker 4: I like that doing a little so bad.
Speaker 3: I should have called Sylvia in the first I should have never called.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, you know what I.
Speaker 3: Apologize for, cause let me get out the phone and just called Sylvia.
Speaker 4: See ahead and do that. You go right on the head and call her.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what I'm gonna do. Because Sylvia can make a decision on what Sylvia want to do.
Speaker 11: I can tell you what thing Sylvia do, what Sylvia want to do. But Sylvia ain't interested in you.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: This is not about being interested in me. Man, this is innocent. This is just me and her going to the damn class reunion together.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: It ain't like we're finna go do something together. Man, on a physical level.
Speaker 11: We're just going to have fun on my cool. I'm trying to tell you that I've already told you no, Okay, if you can't get no, I don't know what you can't get. But you ain't getting Sylvie. I'll tell you that much. She's not going to reunion.
Speaker 3: You know what, Man, I'm through talking to you. I'm just gonna call Sylvia because that's what I should have done in the first place.
Speaker 4: When we run a call list, and I'll tell you whether you ain't gonna call nobody, you bet not die my wife number. Man, I'm telling you this right now. I'll be at the class word union. I'll be looking for your kid, whatever your name is.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna find out who you are.
Speaker 11: I ain't playing those like as I and told you you are disrespectful in the first place.
Speaker 4: I didn't told Joe don't call my wife. She ain't going to do for union, so you bet not call her phone, you lady, I don't want to go walk up and then my situation. Now, I told you I will come to this class reunion and I will jill up. Man, because you look like you're playing with me an actor, stupid or something.
Speaker 3: You ain't taking my wife to no class union.
Speaker 4: You're understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Your watch, don't don't want to go to reunion with me? How you know that you ain't going nowhere?
Speaker 4: But you I have told you, man, don't get me acting crazy up in here. I done told you. Now. I said first I was gonna.
Speaker 5: Come to the class room you, but I will come.
Speaker 3: To that just to make suy'all knock your light shout.
Speaker 4: Don't be acting stupid like I can't.
Speaker 3: They got all kinds of things found on something, but I'll find out. This is innocent, man, Me and her going to the reunion is innocent. If she ought to be able to decide if she want to go with me or not. I ain't nothing that thing about your soundtripe.
Speaker 4: Anyway, call somebody.
Speaker 3: Phone call about the class for union.
Speaker 4: Ain't need much heard about it. Forget. I'll tell you what you know what, I'm gonna get off phone calls here. Okay, respect the bring. You understand what I'm saying to you. I didn't folk of this year, man, but I don't understand what you can under.
Speaker 5: Saying about that.
Speaker 3: Respect the ring, and man, I got one more thing I need to say to you.
Speaker 4: Man, got to say to me. Man, you ain't got a thing to say to me except to hit it click in your heel.
Speaker 3: Right, I got one more damn thing to say to you, and then I'm gonna get off the phone. I'm gonna be through with it.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm gonna be got to say to me, say what what the you gotta say to me?
Speaker 11: For I him this?
Speaker 3: I got this to say to you. This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your wife still be a got me to prank phone call you, buz?
Speaker 4: Are you for real? I'm serious, man, I'm seeing oh man, I'm over here writing in everything.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 11: Just man, oh, this.
Speaker 4: Is a joke though you all right, I'm I'm gonna be all right about an hour or two.
Speaker 11: That's that's okay.
Speaker 4: Let's go all right, all right, y'all got me, y'all got me.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess this is a good time to tell you the class reunion is.
Speaker 4: Coming up, and I guess the ain't no classroom. Huh No, here's a class for you. You need to get ready because you're going.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'll be making sure if there is one, definitely be there.
Speaker 1: All right, thinking of you coming up next, Well, you're from the c O, our Chief Love Officer. As we asked the CELO Steve Harvey. Right after this, you're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour and entertain news. Brinnie James diagnosis has been revealed and he is expected to make a full recovery. Shannon Sharp joined Stephen A. Smith on first Take, WHOA and A and seventeen year old Ralph Yarrow surviving has survived being shot in the head and he's back in high school for his senior year. That is great news. That is all at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the CLO. This one's from Plachette in Detroit. Plaschette writes, I saw my friend's daughter with a group of girls tworking at a gas station. I rolled down my window and got her attention and told her that that wasn't lady like. Her mom called me and said I embarrassed her? Was I out of blind to talk to her child?
Speaker 2: Well, according to the ignorant mamma, you were. Yeah, you know, it's you know what you got to do.
Speaker 7: Nowadays, I've discovered just parachochi okay, because people don't even want you in the finish. It's some people, see you got you got some people so busy trying to be their kids friend that they then gave up the parenting part of it.
Speaker 2: You just you're right, it wasn't ladylike. And then she embarrassed me.
Speaker 7: You embarrassed my daughters station. Leave her daughter alone, because that's working at the gas station. You got to take that somewhere else. So now, once you know how to talk at the gas station and you get in the car to get gassed up, you get to go to other places at your chork. Now you're gonna be talking at the poll. Next thing you know, you're gonna be talking in the stoke. The next thing you know, you're gonna be torking at somebody house. Then next thing you know, you're gonna be talking up on a pole. The next thing, you know, you're gonna be working on a pole at night with blue lights on. The next thing, you know, you're gonna be working on a pole in a dimly lit room with some cameras on.
Speaker 2: Hello, film is twerking?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 7: You see what I'm saying, So just keep on. Yeah, stop, but don't worry about it. Quit raising other people's kids. Let him go here, Hey, I apologize, it won't happen again, and just let that little girl go.
Speaker 2: And that's what you want to raise, then go ahead.
Speaker 1: All right. Moving on to Shane Tollson, Shay says, my husband's car suits him just fine until he goes to hang out with his friends. Then he wants to borrow my new bins. I think he's trying to impress women, but he said he needs it so he won't be out at night in an unreliable car. Is he trying to show off?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, he trying to show off. It don't necessarily mean he's showing off in front of women. Dudes, you know, we kind of like that. You know, I saw you boy, what you driving? What's that out there?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: I see you got the Ben Joe rolling up on the folk dope. You don't know what I'm saying when we do that, So we could would be very well. Just the guys the unreliable card Night's story. That's if you if you, if you can drive it in the daytime to make it to work, you can drive it at night to go to the club. Come on, now, you ain't worried about dependable card during the day to get to work.
Speaker 2: Now you need one at night to go flex.
Speaker 1: So that wasn't a good line.
Speaker 7: Well, you know it's it's for flexing though it's all for showing off, not necessarily for women, depending on where they're meeting at.
Speaker 1: Okay, suck all right. Moving on to Ronda and Santa Fe. Ronda writes, I told my husband I wasn't feeling good, and he chose to go to a cookout without me. I never would have gone to the party without him, But he doesn't understand that. Shouldn't he have stayed with me? Or was he right to leave me at home sick?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: They ain't been married, know how this go?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: He should have cut that TV on and just made out some handbag to at the house, because I don't know how he thought he gonn go that cookie, this cookout then turned into a damn letter.
Speaker 10: Man and left you at the house. You're gonna bring this little funky plate back for me.
Speaker 2: I'm sick, I can't eat.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 7: You should have FaceTime your boys at the picnic anything. You could have been there in spirit now that that wasn't a good move. Now should have left you home in hindsight now because he's paying for it daily. Yeah, but uh, and then plus you need to tell me how old he is, because I got a lot to do with it.
Speaker 1: Well, her name is Ronda.
Speaker 2: Now they fit, he's the fit. Yeah, Yeah, he's an old fool. He's an old fool. Your name, Ronda?
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 2: Wayne? Wayne? Wayne Cookie?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: Bernard Carter, Carter?
Speaker 2: You know all right? Ron Dale, Ron Dale.
Speaker 1: Dale's all right.
Speaker 12: Moving on to.
Speaker 1: Uh Emily and Danbury. Emily says, uh, I had my breast and hands twice, and I've had fillers. I recently had my lip fillers taken out without telling my husband. First. He's not happy with my thinner lips, and he asked me to get them redone is he trying to say that I'm unattractive?
Speaker 2: Well, how much stuff you done? Had done?
Speaker 7: Let's go over all night. If you didn't had bread players twice? How big you want?
Speaker 2: The poor where we're going. They don't put the cup sizes on you when you go down there.
Speaker 7: You don't try them own and nothing like that. You don't you don't get to hold them up against your chest or nothing. You even had that done twice. Now you got some little lass lips, you had them blow it up. Now you took them out. I don't even know you what wait what her lips blowed up? Now?
Speaker 2: Down See, I'm gonna tell you something because I got big ass lips. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 7: You don't go down here and get these and you ain't had none before. You have got to learn how to operate these things right here. See I've had these on my head since I was a child. I know how to move them function. But if you go and just get this much meat added onto you face weight, you have no idea how to operate these damn lists. And see you done got your little skinny lip ass down there. See you're not a big lip person. Big lip people. We big lip people. We say big lips stuff. We look, we know how to look big lips. And what's that like, you know, ask me something, I'll show you how big lift people ask out today, baby what and the lip?
Speaker 2: Baby?
Speaker 7: Words that allow your lips not to have to work that hard you go out to day. May be that just touch them twice and then let it hang over. Next question, next question. Now ask me something else.
Speaker 2: For big lip people, let's give you there are your lips filled?
Speaker 1: Or those are your real lips?
Speaker 2: Probably see them big lip answers?
Speaker 7: Probably you ain't got to keep moving them a lot because they're heavy.
Speaker 1: What's for lunch today?
Speaker 2: Blown? Little calling?
Speaker 7: First of all, do all your answers and it e you know where you can hand your mouth open because at the end you want to be able to drop your mouth because they gonna be tired.
Speaker 1: Okay, so are you gonna have barbecue for Labor Day weekend?
Speaker 2: Coming up?
Speaker 7: Cold sloth? They ain't cold slow, You don't have to lift them that time. Okay, you got no big lip stuff. Little lift people don't get I don't feel this because you don't know how to handle the weight.
Speaker 1: Thank you, selo. Coming up next to entertainment news right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. Summer might be winding down, but we're not ready to put down the summer cocktails just yet. Okay, join me your girl Shirley Strawberry and my girl Carla Ferrell today at four pm Eastern for an end of the summer Seagrums Escapes happy hour. You know how we do it, that's on our Steve Harvey FM page. We'll be sipping on a fruity summer Sandgria and you already know we're going to tell you how to make it. So, ladies, grab your cocktails and join me and Carla today at four pm Eastern on Facebook Live at Steve Harvey FM. We will be taking one last sip of summer.
Speaker 6: So ask you're trying to rush the fall, we know cocktails to make. Join us today four pm easton Facebook Live Steve Harvey FM.
Speaker 1: We'll tell you how to make this cocktails.
Speaker 10: And it doesn't require Shirley cooking. Nothing do yeah is cooking?
Speaker 2: Okay? Well you won't be in the kitchen. No, Well, I just want to let y'all know something.
Speaker 7: Ladies. Congratulations on another event this evening for happy hour to me and the fellas.
Speaker 2: Have a side bet though, Oh what what's our side bet is?
Speaker 7: How many minutes on the zoom after y'all start drinking, before Shirley starts slurring her.
Speaker 2: That's a side.
Speaker 7: Since where's the money, we don't put it. We got a ten dollar pool going. We don't need to ten dollars. We got a chance of winning twenty whoever can come to the time closest when Shirley starts slurring her speaking. Now, caller, we don't bet on calling a caller can drink and talk the whole damn.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you got that right, We're gonna have But thank you to Segum's escapes and see you, uh this afternoon at four pm Eastern ladies.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Moving on Lebron and Savannah James son Bronnie James has been diagnosed with a congenital heart defect, but according to the Lebron Family Foundation, Bronnie is expected to make a full recovery and an official statement, a rep for the foundation stated that Bronnie has an anatomically and functionally significant congenital heart defect which can and will be treated, and they're confident in Bronnie's full recovery and return to basketball soon. So that's great news. That is really great. And in other news, yeah.
Speaker 7: Now, Tommy Junior, listen to me. I couldn't get your ass down somewhere.
Speaker 9: So if I'm having this problem, I can't go tell jokes and nothing.
Speaker 2: No more.
Speaker 7: Get you a wheelchair, scraps, strap your ass in it, and be as steal.
Speaker 2: As you can.
Speaker 1: Hell, all right, we're moving on.
Speaker 2: Hi, one of your friends to roll you around? Are you trying to walk?
Speaker 1: In other news, it is official Shannon Sharp will be joining stephen A Smith as his co host on First Day. Chow Even announced it on last week that Sharp will debut on Monday, September fourth, and he'll be on the show every Monday and Tuesday. Stephen A said quote to my brother Shannon Sharp. First of all, thank you for joining the show. Secondly, condolence is in advance. Uh you're not used to getting beat down, so there you go. Oh wow, wow, What do you guys think about that?
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 7: Gonna get his ass whip, I like both. I'm just telling you just my prediction. I know you used to getting beat down. My condolences, I know, steven A, I know both Jesus my dudes, But I got news for you. See the problem is he ain't never argued with no real country ass dudes before. Yeah, that's the problem. You start arguing with real country ass men. They got different they got different things in them. So I'm gonna be that tuned in on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, is this a surprise to you that Shannon joined?
Speaker 2: No, not really. It's a smart move. He's gonna be doing more than two days though. That's what's gonna happen. I really liked Michael Irving. Michael Irvin got a new job too.
Speaker 7: I forgot what network he on, But congratulations to Michael Irvin who's back to work.
Speaker 2: And he should have had his job back where it was, and he should have never lost his job.
Speaker 7: You know, it's amazing, man, how we rush to judgment with people so quickly and cost them their careers and their ability to provide for their family because you made an accusation and the film that we saw, the film that we saw, he ain't do nothing not in that film and so and then obviously they done found out through deposition and everything that ain't nothing else happened too. So whatever that hotel is, get your ass ready because you feel the pain. And man, yeah, yeah, undisputed with Skip Bayless. I saw that, that's right, and Skip Bayless ain't say a word.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: Finally, in good news, guys, seventeen year old Ralph Yarl. You guys remember him. He was a young black man that was shot in the head by that eighty four year old white man just for knocking on the wrong door. Well, Ralph y'arl has started his senior year of high school less than five months after his shooting in April of this year. The shooter, eighty four year old Andrew Lester, is a waiting trial on August thirty first on two felony charges at a first degree assault and armed criminal action. We're happy for Ralph and we wish him well in his yell.
Speaker 7: Yeah, gradual love of God is good. God is best business. Now, that's just God. That's them with God. Right, that's that's a serious injury to recover from. Yeah, and recover.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's covered. Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, Junior has a back to school poem for us. All right, now, right after this it ain't what you think you're listening hard morning show, Well, Junior, let's hear you're back to school poem Steve, please introduce JR.
Speaker 2: Come on up, all right, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 7: I don't know why we do this, but Junior has another poem We've affectionately and lovingly titled these as. His name when he does poems is j Rap Jay Rap, and that stands for Juniors raggedy ass poems.
Speaker 1: Come on, thank you, sir.
Speaker 9: You know, you know, there's a lot of a lot of things that I'm frustrated about by back to school. And I'm telling you right now, this ain't This ain't what I thought it'd be, so just go along with it. This is what I have for you.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 9: The title of today's poem is back to school traffic is in my way.
Speaker 1: Back to school traffic is in my way. Here it is.
Speaker 9: This was on my heart, so I need to get it out. Let me tell you what I'm frustrated about. These kids are back in school every day, so all this extra traffic.
Speaker 1: Is in my way.
Speaker 9: All I do is sending my card cuss, cause every day I'm stuck behind a damn school bus. Mom's in minivans day everywhere. Well, I'm just going to get coffee, So this is not fair.
Speaker 1: And in the afternoon. It's so so bad.
Speaker 2: I need everybody to know that.
Speaker 1: This makes me mad.
Speaker 9: I need a reason to be happy, just one reason. But almost forgot is football season. Football season.
Speaker 2: Please save my soul.
Speaker 9: Because this year the Texans is going to the super Bowl. Be in never why Texas super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Forget this traffic.
Speaker 9: We bot have traffic because every kid don't even need to go to school, That's what I'm thinking. All y'all ain't smart, so I don't even know why we got all this traffic.
Speaker 2: Important. Did you say that the Texans is going to the super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Yeah, said loud and proud.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Why why is this funny than you don't? You ain't hit the part about the traffic.
Speaker 7: You God, that traffic does effected your brain? Texas going to the super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I said it.
Speaker 2: Y'all got to try to make the playoffs?
Speaker 1: Super Bowl? Yeah, we go up to the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Super Bowl. Name the teams in your division.
Speaker 9: It's the Coat, it's the Titans, and it's the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Speaker 1: Why we can't which one of them?
Speaker 2: Which one of them's all gonna be? All of them?
Speaker 6: You can't see this.
Speaker 1: You can't see us going to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: When we come back, I'm gonna have some sports information.
Speaker 1: You all right, guys, coming up next. Two of your favorite leading ladies are in the news. Halle Berry is finally divorced after eight long years and nia long file for full custody of her son. You heard me, right, Tommy, all right, we'll get into it right after this. You're listening Morning show, all right in celebrity divorce news. No, Steve, this has nothing to do with you. Okay. After eight long years of divorce proceedings, Halle barry.
Speaker 2: Nothing to damn show.
Speaker 1: I hate you.
Speaker 2: Then came into my own damn.
Speaker 1: Shoot, I said, it has nothing to.
Speaker 5: Do with you.
Speaker 1: You heard me.
Speaker 2: Bless her soul, Jesus.
Speaker 1: But anyway, after eight long years of divorce proceedings, Halle Berry is finally divorced from Olivier Martinez. They were married for only two years and file for divorce back in twenty fifteen. They were there was a pre nupping place, but issues related to child support and custody couldnt be settled until recently. In the end, Hallie was ordered to pay eight thousand dollars a month in child support and four point three percent of her earnings over two million dollars, Halle will share visitation of her nine year old son, and the child has to attend court ordered individual and family counseling. Wow, that's a lot. Eight thousand dollars a month. Yeah, she got a support, Yes, eight thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 2: He has custody.
Speaker 1: They're gonna share the joint.
Speaker 7: Well year, if you gonna share, then you got to share. If you shared your custody, call, you got share any payments?
Speaker 1: Why right? And not only that, four point three percent of her earnings everything she makes over two million dollars, she's got to share four point three percent of that with her ex you know, eight thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you. I get down.
Speaker 1: You give me a call, allie, all.
Speaker 10: Right, that's called what are you gonna say? I'm just checking and see how she's doing mentally, making sure she all right. If she need anything, that's all yeah. And let's do you help her financially on that.
Speaker 2: That's a Steve can help nobody out financially.
Speaker 7: Give damn what hell do it? Moving bought over helped no white man. You gotta be out your mind.
Speaker 1: I'm moving on. Uh Nia long filed for legal and physical custody of her eleven year old son after his father allegedly failed to support their son. Her son's father, of course, is the new coach of the Houston Rockets, and he and Nia had a very public breakup after cheated on her earlier this year. In the petition, Nia is asking for full custody, but will allow her son to have visitation with Uduka only if it's in the best interest of their son reportedly has not responded to Nia's petition, So there you go.
Speaker 2: Well I need to see that.
Speaker 1: You need to get it together.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, you you don't need you. You ain't got to respond if you don't want to. I got news for you.
Speaker 1: And what you're talking to now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they gonna find you cause you might as well. You might as well going down and turn yourself in like Trump did. Yeah, take your hands down to full found it. They got a nice process. You a mug shot.
Speaker 1: Well here in Houston, it would be Harris County.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 7: It's just as bad as County got it going on down there there that fifth Ward all and more down put uz.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, okay, Well, hopefully you know they can work this out for the best interest of the child, you know. And he's eleven years old, so he's with me and now they can work this out.
Speaker 2: What they don't need to be saying this no no, no no, So.
Speaker 1: All right, Imaduka has not responded just yet, but hopefully he will real soon.
Speaker 10: I can run over there to practice if y'all want me to and he need I can run by the practice over there, all right?
Speaker 1: Coming up next, and is the nephew and the prank phone call right after this you're listening hard Morning show coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today and the subject is he left me, but he's not gone. We'll get into that, find out what that's all about. Yeah, he left me, but he's not gone. We'll find out what that's all about in just a few because right now it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call. What you got for his neph What y'all won't y'all want? Stupid stoopid time?
Speaker 4: Five?
Speaker 1: Ten teen?
Speaker 2: I mean, what you want? What y'all looking for this month?
Speaker 12: We want?
Speaker 1: We're gonna get.
Speaker 10: I got the prank menu, you know, Just tell me y'all want appetizer.
Speaker 2: Y'all want Entrede Deserve. You know which one you want?
Speaker 1: All four courses on Trede.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, let me see. Let me go through the menu.
Speaker 1: And what's your best today.
Speaker 2: Special for today? Oh yeah, we got a stupid for today. Alarm alert, alarm alert.
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, now that's that's entree and you get you get, you get two sides with that.
Speaker 1: I'm two sides of stupid.
Speaker 2: You get two sides of stupid and a biscuit. I'm sorry, it's.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 10: My mama's biscuits as right. So let's go alarm alert, cat dog, let's get it.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 5: Hello, I'm trying to reach the Denise.
Speaker 4: Please.
Speaker 12: Yeah, this is Denise.
Speaker 5: Hi, Denise, this is Tony. I'm calling security. I've got an alarm that we've got an alarm that's going off from you guys. Property is are you guys? We're just checking before we send authorities out. Is everything? Okay? To maybe someone trip the alarm?
Speaker 12: Oh my gosh, no, I'm at work. I'm at work right now. I'm not home.
Speaker 5: Okay. Do you have a chet dog or anything that could actually trip the alarm?
Speaker 12: No, no, it's that's strange that never goes off with that, I'm nervous.
Speaker 5: Okay, give me a second. We've got a call into the neighborhood security that actually are en route to the property, and they were going to give us some information before we actually sent the sent the police officers out unless you would like me to send them out now.
Speaker 12: But yeah, I feel like you should send the police. I mean, if I'm not home and nobody's home and my alarm's going off and it never goes off that, I'm worried.
Speaker 5: Okay, hang on one second, this is neighborhood security calling the Hang on one second. I'll be right back to you.
Speaker 12: Okay, niece, are you there, Yes, yes, Yes, I'm here.
Speaker 5: Great, they have they're out there at the property, the neighborhood security. Do you there is a black guy there is on your premise? Are you familiar with who that might be?
Speaker 12: Well, I mean my husband's black, but he should be at work right now, okay it, oh, definitely okay, and he probably would have texted me if you know the alarm was pling off.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, I mean, do you have any other black male friends?
Speaker 12: Excuse me?
Speaker 5: Do you might have any other do you have any other black male friends that might be at the house.
Speaker 12: I mean, yeah, it's a very weird question. I mean I have black friends, yes, but I don't think they would be in my house.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, I mean should we just assume that this is your husband? What do you think? I I mean, what would you like to.
Speaker 6: Make that work?
Speaker 12: I mean, how tall is this person?
Speaker 5: My husband's sixty three? Hold on one guy, hold on one second. Let me go back to the stray from the neghbook.
Speaker 2: I don't know one second.
Speaker 12: Yeah, no, somebody's in my alarm's going off.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean, okay, Denise, Yes, Okay, they have a The black guy that they're looking at is about five foot ten, maybe late twenties. How old is your husband?
Speaker 12: No, my husband is. I just told you that my husband's not there. He would have texted me or called me and told me that he accidentally set the alarm off. And I'm actually going to text them. I mean, this is crazy. I should probably call him.
Speaker 5: Okay, you do realize, you do realize if we send the authorities out and this is a false call, that you're going to get charged for that. You do know that, right a false call?
Speaker 12: You just said, somebody's in my house and it's not me or my husband, so you should be that.
Speaker 5: You're saying your husband's black and then there's a black guy there. I mean, they probably know each.
Speaker 1: Other, right, Are you kidding me?
Speaker 12: What kind of question is that?
Speaker 5: The why?
Speaker 12: Because they're both black.
Speaker 5: I'm just trying to save you some money, ma'am. I don't want to send out police officers when they get there and then all of a sudden, your husband knows the black guy or he's a relative or something. I mean, do they I mean, you know, do you want to call your rank?
Speaker 12: Don's Like, this is really offensive and I don't understand. If I'm telling you that I don't know who the person is in my house, that means send the police.
Speaker 5: I mean, this is ridiculous. And you think, what my black black they're calling back that neighborhoods Just hold on one second. Neighborhood security is calling back here.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Okay, Denise, Now the security in the neighborhood. They're telling me that this guy just drove out of the garage and a white pickup. Do you do you guys have a white pickup?
Speaker 12: Yes, we do.
Speaker 5: So this guy just pulled out of your your your garage and a white pickup. Well, I have my car at.
Speaker 12: Work and my husband has his car that's like the truck that he uses on the weekends for like construction and stuff. So that means somebody just stole our car. I can't believe this is happening. You are watching somebody in my house and you you basically watch them steal my truck.
Speaker 5: Well, well, I'm going to go ahead and now and get the police to go over.
Speaker 3: Okay, why are you going to send them?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 12: He probably took all my in my house. I mean, the police get there, there's not gonna be anything left in my house, probably the back of the truck.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm doing the best I can. I'm trying to help you out with you is going to do me now?
Speaker 12: I mean, the whole time you've been talking to me, he's been cleaning up my house out and stealing.
Speaker 5: Well, how did you get in your house?
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 12: I don't know this guy.
Speaker 11: I'm just asking you.
Speaker 5: How could somebody get you your house? Did you leap something open?
Speaker 7: What did you know?
Speaker 12: Okay, listen, you would know because I wouldn't have been able to set my alarm this morning. If something was opened, it would beef and it wouldn't let me set the alarm. And the fact that you're interrogating me when somebody's robbing my house.
Speaker 4: You need to do your job. I need.
Speaker 12: You're wasting my time. I mean, by the time the police get there, it's gonna be tomorrow.
Speaker 5: So you're gonna so you're gonna call Daryl now, I'm sorry, you're gonna call it Daryl.
Speaker 12: Now, how does do you know my husband's name?
Speaker 5: This is nephew. Tell me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your husband Daryl got me to prank phone college.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, I wasn't gonna come down there.
Speaker 5: And right, nobody stole your truck, nobody's at your house, your alarm and tide everything good. But Daryl told me, he said, we gotta get my wife. We got to get a good Did we get you?
Speaker 12: Oh my god, I was sweating.
Speaker 5: I was so angry.
Speaker 12: I was sweating over here.
Speaker 5: All right, So what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 12: So Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 2: What y'all think? Enough stupid?
Speaker 1: On top of that, yes, We didn't want to be stupid back or anything like that.
Speaker 10: You I didn't get to think. I want to think. Washington, d C. Coming out hanging out with your boy. This past weekend at the Hogward Theater. We had an amazing time. And I got to go by Ben's Chili Bowl and UH talked to miss Virginia ninety years young, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.
Speaker 2: The owner, and I got another shout out. I want to do this.
Speaker 10: Vanessa Bell Callaway, Yeah, hit me up, bail, hit me up. She hit me up when I rung the bell, and she said, boy, welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome to and she's fifteen or fourteen year years cancer free herself.
Speaker 1: Yes, survive us.
Speaker 10: Welcome to the Warriors Club. Yeah, welcome to the Warriors Club. So big ups to Vanessa Bell Callaway, Babe, appreciate you looking out for me, reaching out to you. Boy ringing that bell. Yeah, we're good. God, it's good, all right, life is good.
Speaker 1: Thank you, nephew. Coming up next to it is the Strawberry letter. The subject he left me, but he's not gone. We'll get into that right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show, all right, So before we get to the letter. This is for the ladies, of course. I want to invite you to join me in Carla today at four pm Eastern for our end of Summer Seagrooms Escapes Happy Hour. We're going to be sipping on summer send Gria made with seagroms, escapes, jamaicing me happy mixed in it. That's gonna be good. So grab your drinks. Yes, that's that's one of my favorites, right, grab your drinks. Join us later today at Eastern on Facebook Live at Steve Harvey f m okay Facebook Live Steve Harvey FM four pm. Now it is time for today's Strawberry Letter, and if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com by clicking on submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 10: Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for it you here It is Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 1: Thank you nephew. Subject he left me, but he's not gone. Dear Stephen Shirley, I was in a world win romance with a man from my past. We rekindled our relationship and he moved in with me last Christmas. I had no idea he was married because it was the holidays. I assumed he was out of town visiting his family back in his hometown. But around Easter I found out he had a wife, two grown children, and four grandchildren in his hometown. I didn't end things with him because he was honest with me about everything. He said. He was relieved that he no longer had to sneak to be with me, and he split his time between my house and his home, which was almost two hours away. Recently, he started talking about missing his grandchildren and wanting to be closer to them. I told him it was fine to spend a little more time at home, as long as he could promise me that he wasn't trying to rekindle his marriage. He said that would never happen. While he was home with his wife, I got a call from her. She told me that she and her she had her husband followed and she knows exactly who I am and where I live. I told her that I was not going anywhere. She called me a bunch of names, and I told her that I can only go on what her husband told me, and he's told me that I'm the one for him, not her. I told her that he might have left my house, that he's not gone. A few hours after I talked to her, she called me back with her husband slash my boyfriend on the phone. He was very direct and rude, and he called me delusional, but he did not deny he had feelings for me. Later on, he texted that he'd be changing his number and he'd give me the new number. It's been a week and I haven't heard from him. Is he coming back or not here?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Bye bye, that's what he's saying to you. I mean, there's so much in this letter that should make you already know that and make you leave him and never look back. But you said you didn't end things with him when you found out he was married and had kids and grandkids because he was honest. Really, he wasn't honest about anything. He got caught, that's all. That's why he finally told you he was married and had the kids and the grandkids and all that. And I don't even understand how he could have moved in with you in the first place when he had a whole family just two hours away. I mean, you so boldly told his wife you weren't going anywhere on the phone.
Speaker 2: But you need to go.
Speaker 1: You definitely need to go. It's been a week and you haven't heard from him. That's a sign. Leave this woman's husband alone. Get somewhere and sit down. He doesn't want you. Girl by Steve. I love when you start out like that.
Speaker 7: I just I'm just really I kept waiting on this letter to do something. Yeah, it just stayed in the pain lane. This lady says she was in a whirl wind romance.
Speaker 2: Answer.
Speaker 7: Yeah, some people always try to blow stuff up, make it sound mold than it was. I was in a whirlwind romance with a man from my past. She left his ass there. I don't know what's wrong with people sometimes, but sometimes just sometimes.
Speaker 2: Stuff is left.
Speaker 7: Well enough, loan just anyway, we rekindle our relationship, and he moved in with me last Christmas. He moves in with you last Christmas. I had no idea he was married. Now, I don't know what while y'all was having this whirlwind. I don't know what y'all's conversations was about. I don't know how I had what you been doing all these years. Did you ever get married? Did you have any children?
Speaker 1: Y'all?
Speaker 7: Was just world winning, So well, winning, i've discovered is not a good thing. You didn't ask no questions why you were wirldwind. Okay, Now I had no idea he's married. Because it was the holidays. I assumed he was out of town visiting family back in his hometown. Yeah, that what he was doing. That's exactly what he was doing. Tada, you win a prize for guessing right. He wasn't home for the holidays. I assume he was out of town visiting his family back in his hometown.
Speaker 2: But around Easter.
Speaker 7: I found out he got a wife, two grown children, four grandchildren in his hometown. And I didn't end things with him because he was honest with me about everything. My man came through. He must have got busted solid. He ain't even try to lie his way out of this. He got busted solid. All the evidence was in front. So then he said he was relieved. Wyah, I'm sure glad. I ain't got to keep having to sneak to be with you. He spent his time between my house and his home, which is almost two hours away. He was honest with me. See now you know why we don't tell the truth because y'all like lines.
Speaker 1: Hey on, Steve, keep it right there. Part two of Steve's response to today's Strawberry letter is coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. The subject is he left me, but he's not gone. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening Morning show. All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter you left off.
Speaker 2: Recap.
Speaker 7: Lady got in a WorldWind relationship with a man from her past.
Speaker 2: They back. It's going hot and heavy.
Speaker 7: He moved in last Christmas with her, and then she says, I had no idea he was married.
Speaker 2: So all this time they having this WorldWind relationship.
Speaker 7: She ain't asked no damn questions. She just world wind woos. Give me some moment like you damn, oh, your old baby turned it around again. Your stupid He just spinning you to you, diz. I should have sat out ask some damn because hey stopped spending me, particularly me.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you something. That's what happened.
Speaker 7: Yeah, now you just dizzy. Because it was the holidays. I assumed he was out of town. Visiting family back in his hometown. But around Easter I found out he had a wife, two grown children, four grandchildren.
Speaker 2: In his hometown. I didn't end things with him because he was honest with me about everything. He said. He was relieve, he ain't had to sneak to be with me.
Speaker 7: He spent his time between his house and his home, which is almost two hours away. See, he was honest with me. So that's why I didn't break up with him, because he did tell me what he was doing. He was spending time between our home and his family.
Speaker 2: So he was you know.
Speaker 7: And so now the conclusion I came away with this was women, Why do men lie? Because y'all like lies?
Speaker 2: Not all women like lies.
Speaker 7: Hit this man and told her this lie, and then when she busted him, he was honest about it. And then she went, that's the type of man I'm looking for.
Speaker 1: Why he was honest with.
Speaker 2: Me, Yeah, got first though.
Speaker 7: It was the lie that was attracted you see, So we gotta be carefulated Anyway, Recently he talked about missing his grandchildren, wanting to be closer to him. I told him I was fine if he spent a little more time at home as long as he could promise me he wasn't trying to rekindle his marriage.
Speaker 2: What waite, he told you with the grandkids, I got grand kids.
Speaker 7: You don't want to stem that much. I'm just gonna be honest. You not missed them that damn. When I see him, man, they make me happy. They make me laugh when they gone. I don't be talking about showed which they were back over him. I'd be glad when they'd be out in the car and be getting in the car, and margin be standing up there waving at them and stuff. Just as happy, he said in my chain could have answering all these baby and asked questions, Papaul, can we watch some Pepper Pig on TV? Poppau's TV don't play pepper Pigs, Papa, or Center. My TV don't have channels on it. Papa, can we watch a Netflix for kids? Poppau's TV don't have that on him? Yeah, I lot of money. And and they get up and they walk on out. And so you told them you want to rekindle the relationship with his wife. He said he would never, he said. Here he was while he was home with his wife. I got a call from her. She told me She had her husband follow and she know exactly who I am and where I live. I told her I wasn't going nowhere. Oh that's a threat. I ain't going nowhere, lady.
Speaker 2: He back at the house.
Speaker 7: You say you two hours away and you done told this married lady, I ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 2: She went, Ooh, I'm scared. You're gonna stay there. Damn.
Speaker 7: She called me a bunch of names, and I told her that I can only go on what her husband told me, and he's told me that I'm the one for him, not her.
Speaker 2: I told her he might have left my house, but he is not gone. Yeah, yeah he is. He left your house. He ain't there. Get what that means?
Speaker 1: He gone?
Speaker 7: A few hours later, I talked to her. She called back with her husband slash my boyfriend.
Speaker 2: On the phone.
Speaker 7: She said, this helper come talking about you. Told her she wanted no, no, no, no, no, no, get your help on this phone right now.
Speaker 2: Hello, Yeah tell her.
Speaker 7: Then she said he was very direct and rude. He ain't had no time to play around. Hey, listen to you. He called me delusion, but he did not deny he has feelings for me. Whoa, whoa?
Speaker 2: What was he going to do his wife right there. Hey, look you delusional. I don't know what you think this is. We ain't really got nothing. I'm here with my family. That's it. See.
Speaker 7: But he didn't deny he had feelings. He ain't tell you he felt nothing for you either, though it ain't. If he didn't deny, he ain't bring feelings up. Later on, he texts me and said he'd be changing his number and he'd give me the new number. See that's a demand. Get her out your life. Baby, I'm gonna change my number and everything good. It's been a week and I haven't heard from him. Is he coming back?
Speaker 2: Or that it's been a week. It's been a week and you ain't heard from him.
Speaker 1: He can't call him no more.
Speaker 7: He can't call you because, let me tell you whatever. She took his phone right after that, and she went down and she got to you. You ain't even to call law now he own because he got grand keys. So now, Ernest, never did memorize your numbers, Ernest, Ernest, never did you know know your number? And Pauline and told him he better not call you know, damn will now, Ramona, listen to me. You just got to deal with this, He damn show can't come down there for that next holiday. He ain't gonna be there for no fourth July Labor Day.
Speaker 1: On Today's Letter on Instagram at Steve Harvey FM, and check us out on the Strawberry Letter podcast on the Free iHeartRadio app where free never sounded so good. Coming up next, it is Junior and Sports Talk. Right after this you're listening hard Morning show. It is time now for Junior and Sports Talk. What you got Junior, Well.
Speaker 9: We got a Seconngratulations to Coco Golf. She advanced to the second round in the US Open one and three.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I met her and her dad at the Super Bowl one year. Oh you did that girl? Tall man? Yeah? Talk she can play some dog on to low.
Speaker 9: Yes, yeah she is man. What's the next to Yeah, I'm gonna get to you. We gotta say congratulated Simone Bows. She won our eighth US Gym Naxon's title.
Speaker 2: That is a record at twenty seven.
Speaker 1: He took two years off. Yeah, took two years off.
Speaker 9: And here the problem go, what do you do when you see someone Bows at the championship?
Speaker 1: What should be doing?
Speaker 9: You'll be like, I know, we ain't gonna win. She here, I know, I know I'm looking at second or lower. I know that, I know she got the title. I know that, and then you know it's gonna get to it because I see you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got a problem with this.
Speaker 9: Uh you know earlier you was laughing at because I said the Texans is going to the Super bowls football season.
Speaker 2: Everybody on on why did you have a problem?
Speaker 1: Why you have a problem.
Speaker 2: Well, let me give you the Super Bowl odds Vegas.
Speaker 7: The lowest odds belonged to the Kansas City Chiefs at a plus six hundred. Right behind the Chiefs is the Eagles at a plus seven point fifty. Thees is just three digits. Yeah, San Francisco forty nine, Ers is at nine hundred, Buffalo nine hundred, and the Bengals start getting into the faux digits. The Bengals is a one thousand. Then the Dallas Cowboys bumping up. They had fifteen hundred, Jet sixteen hundred, Baltimore Ravens two thousand, Detroit twenty two, Miami Dolphins, twenty five hundred, Jagville Jaguars, twenty five hundred, Los Angeles Chargers. They go up to twenty five hundred. The next bump after that belongs to the damn Browns. They are a plus thirty five hundred at winning the Super Bowl versus a six hundred by.
Speaker 1: The Chief Chiefs.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Now in that thirty five hundred you have Saints, Seahawks. Denver goes up to four thousand. Minnesota and New York they at at forty five hundred's the Raiders. The Packers go up to five thousand, the Bars at five thousand.
Speaker 2: New England jumps all the way up. What's six thousand point?
Speaker 7: Pittsburgh at six thousand, Falcons go up to seven thousand, Pamptons go up to seven thousand, Rams at seven thousand, Tampa Bay go up to eight, Washington at eighth, Tennessee Titans go up to ten thousand. Yeah, Indiana Coach go up to twelve thousand, five hundred. The Arizona Cardinals and the Houston Texas they chance.
Speaker 2: He is twenty files.
Speaker 1: Bus, twenty files, Thank you, Junior. Coming up to the talliv our. Mother wants her son's father to be a part of their son. We'll get into it right after.
Speaker 2: The fo got a big chance of worship.
Speaker 1: You're listening Morning show Mignon, and Charlotte says, I have four children, she needs some advice. My three girls are by my ex husband, and after my divorce, I had a son with a man that I was engaged to, but he left me at the altar. It was our wedding day and he disappeared that morning after we woke up. I was pregnant. And now our son is eight years old and he's missing his father in his life. My girls have a great relationship with their father, and my ex husband includes my son in their outings, but it only makes my son want his father more. His father lives in Maryland now, so should I go visit him and beg him to be a father?
Speaker 2: And that's prifet. Yeah, I'm sorry because that's trifling.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 7: This dude left you the morning of your wedding. This dude right here, man, this ain't a real decent dude. You pregnant, so he left you at the morning. He has no relationship with the boy at all. That's heartbreaking for young men, which is what my foundation is all about for the boys, and Marjorie does the girls. It's just disheartening, man, to see people like that. I think you should call him in at least face timing and try to get him on the phone and just ask him, hey, listen, what happened between you and I has happened, but please please make your son feel the love of a man and feel wanted and just let him be able to least talk to you and identify with you and not feel abandoned.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 2: And this dude is suffering from a lot of stuff the way he did you and all like this.
Speaker 7: But once again, though, congratulations to this man who then stepped up and has decided to do something your ex. You know what you really need to do is try to ask your X back. That's what you really need to really needed, because he seemed to be a good ass dude right here. He took your boy and all this hit that seemed like a good dude right there. Ain't no chance of y'all hooking up. That'd be a better.
Speaker 2: Solution for me.
Speaker 7: But then you know, you still want the boy still wants to know his Dad's all the thing for kids, boys and girls not to have a relationship with their dad, So it's worth a try. I don't know if you can fly in and change anything, because I ain't no telling what his circumstances is in Maryland. So but if you could just get him on the phone and say, hey, listen, I'm not mad. I just want to have a conversation. He used to deal with your son, learn to see if you can get into respond. You know, but he thinks you probably looking for child supporting all that.
Speaker 1: Well, that was a great answer, Steve. We do have time for one more. Avery and Toledo says, I had an affair with my sister's husband while he and my sister want a break from their marriage after they got divorced. I told my sister what I did. She won't talk to me, but she's friends with her ex. She said, it's just for the sake of our children. But what about me? Well, what you what you said to her?
Speaker 7: Slept with your sister's husband while they were married. You're talking about they want to break from their marriage. Well, now they've gotten a divorce, and you told her. I told y'all, I told y'all about this truth.
Speaker 2: Now what is that? To keep going over this? Y'all gonna have to learn like me. And though, why did you tell her that? While it was on my conscious Steve, I just wanted to damn your conscious, What conscious?
Speaker 13: I said that one more time? Please damn your conscious. You know how many times i'd have had stuff? Oh my conscious? Conscious too is the live. Don't do the betrayal to have to come up with the live. Don't sleep with your sister's husband.
Speaker 7: Because that would have been ideally it, but the feeling bad and then going to her after the divorce to tell her and now she friends with her ex, but she won't even speak to me.
Speaker 2: You you were the ultimate betrayal. They got a divorce because she know her husband wasn't nothing right.
Speaker 7: But to find out your sister ain't really acting like a sister. Man, that's some lowdown. That's low down, all right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. All right, Carla, let him know, all.
Speaker 6: Right, we gotta let him know, Shirley, summer might be winding down, but we we're just not ready. We're not ready to put down the summer cocktails just yet. So I want you to join me and my girl Shirley Strawberry today. What time four pm Eastern? Four pm? Eastern for an end of the summer seagrums Eskates. We'll be on Facebook live like I said, and that's Steve Harvey FM Facebook page Live four pm Eastern Shirley and I will be sipping on our summer Sangria May with Seagroom six Skates Jamaican Me.
Speaker 1: Happy, ladies, grab your cocktails. Join us today.
Speaker 6: What time four four pm on Facebook Live at Steve Harvey f M.
Speaker 1: Let's take one last sip of summer.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much, see you this afternoon later on this evening Seagram six Skates.
Speaker 2: Happy out you ready, Shirley.
Speaker 1: That's right, I'm so ready. I can't wait for this one. I know I don't want summer to end either, but yeah, this is gonna be fun. We always have a lot of fun, and Junior, you always join us, so thank.
Speaker 2: You for this. So I'm coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just look around, come kicking. What is it, Tommy? What is it all?
Speaker 10: The beverage is cold because it's hot as hell, Yes.
Speaker 1: Cold, refreshing, delicious.
Speaker 7: We got good, Yes, it's so good, gonna be great. Congratulations, Lady. Make sure y'all join the ladies today at four Eastern that's three Central.
Speaker 1: Thank you. All right, We'll have more more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at thirty three minutes after the out, so we're gonna do around it. Would you rather right after this? You're listening Harvey Morning Show? All right, it is time now for a round of would you rather? Would you rather live on an estate in a rural area or would you rather live in a mansion in a big city? Rural or mansion? Which city? Both in my house? Heady, Yeah, living in a state, in a rural area or in a big city. Either one is in the city, Guys, I.
Speaker 2: Want the city grocery store just too damn for it just takes me.
Speaker 1: Steve's like, I'm out, I have them both in the big city, right, get well out of here. One more town.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm gonna take either one and don't battle.
Speaker 2: Okay, we just got a house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's in the state. It's in the state we talked about. I got a house.
Speaker 9: I wanted the state too, Uh huh, Okay, you want to imagine it the big city.
Speaker 1: Hell, I've been to both of them. I enjoy either one. I'm at you see the sign on my faith board. Would you rather take a picture of every person at your show, or would you rather just perform naked? Which one? Take a picture with every with every person at your show, or just perform naked.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna take a picture of everybody at the showerm naked.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be in.
Speaker 8: Everybody damn picture. I ain't gonna be naked. Now we're gonna what you're the one that loves being naked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but not in front of no, not like on Stay.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna do my whole You draw the line, what do my whole show like Miles Davis. I'm gonna turn around, do my whole show. You be looking in my ass the whole show.
Speaker 1: Your booty.
Speaker 2: I'd be bending over picking up stuff.
Speaker 1: But all right, would you the ride in the backseat of a self driving car or ride on a motorcycle?
Speaker 2: I can't fool with that motorcycle. Ain't nobody driving other car self driving? Yeah?
Speaker 9: I take the self driving. I'm gonna be screaming the whole time, but I'd be in the celphone.
Speaker 2: So what about the motorcycle?
Speaker 1: Just ride a motorcycle.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna ride this motorcycle. I'm gonna have control of this. I'm not sitting back there in that damn see. You know the concern I'm gonna hey back there in that day. Everybody driving Hell, Now, give me this motorcycle with these brakes on it. Watch how slow?
Speaker 1: If you drive slow?
Speaker 2: You gonna be so slow on that.
Speaker 7: Get people don't drive fast? What if I'm driving five stands for? I got all my cars big, I got big calls.
Speaker 2: I don't drive dog car.
Speaker 13: Around?
Speaker 1: Would you rather? We'll be back with our last break of the day, and we'll close out the show with the one and only Steve Harvey right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. All right, guys, here we are our last break of the day. Before we get out of here, Carla, we have to remind the people, the ladies especially, to join us today four p m. Eastern. This is our end of summer Seagrums Escapes Happy Hour. It's going to be on Facebook live at Steve Harvey f M. You do not want to miss it. We always have fun. We'll give you the recipes for our sangria, all of that. It's going to be fun. We'll do our rapid fire questions you and I, Carla, those are always fun. We learned so much about each other. We thought we knew, but no everybody. Would you rather as well? Yeah we did. It's fun. We have fun.
Speaker 2: I'd like to hear are girls? Would you rather? I would?
Speaker 1: All right, we'll tune in today.
Speaker 2: To them.
Speaker 7: Would brother? It's gonna be so easy? Would you rather be rich or wealthy? Stuff like that?
Speaker 4: It ain't.
Speaker 2: Gonna say out there, ain't gonna be no naked Would you rather none of that?
Speaker 1: Ain't gonna be no celebrity, it.
Speaker 7: Ain't gonna be nothing we interested in? Would you rather run around the track with a sports bra on? Play text, cross your heart stuff?
Speaker 6: We want to know.
Speaker 2: Win fin to find out? None of that?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Would you rather regular lashes or mink eyelash?
Speaker 7: Mink o girl, I don't know. I like that mink They so heavy though, I stay sleep. These are my clothesing remarks today. It's a teaching moment for myself. It's a teaching moment for my family. It's a teaching moment for my wife. For me, it's just a teaching moment. And you know what's crazy, man, is you know I have a format. I have a real, legitimate format. I'm not a blog. I have a real media presence. I have a national radio show that is also on an app that goes into national The iHeart app allows us to go around the world. I have a real legitimate media platform. I have decided in my life to use my platform to motivate, to entertain, to inspire, to inform people. On this show, we don't spend time tearing people down. We may have different opinions on different subjects that's out there in the news, but our mantra on this show we are not in to tear people down business. This world we live in, though, is a fallen world. We're in a spiritual battle every day for our souls. You know, I've often said this on the show. The devil has one job, one mission, and that's to rob you of your destiny. You've got to stay prayed up. You've got to know who you are, and you've got to know whose you are, and you've got to stay firm on that. And you can't allow people to come along and shake your tree with lies and gossip and rumor and just pure flat out hatred.
Speaker 2: It's so crazy.
Speaker 7: But the one thing I know about the God I serve is that every time there's a new level that will be a new devil, So you just.
Speaker 2: Have to stay prayed.
Speaker 7: Please understand, we are fully aware of this in the Harvey household. Now we have to teach some of our children, and the best way to teach him is to an example. Some of them, their lives are on social media. Some of them they grew up in social media, and so they that's how they that that's how they operate a lot of times. But you know what has the danger with social media. It has become so many people's news. It's their way of accumulating news, good or bad, fake news, real news, odd news, strange news, gossip news. They just use it as fact. The danger of social media is it has given the devil's EMPs a playground to print and say whatever they want to say. And it ain't nobody but the devil, and the devil is busy. But in order for the devil to exist, he has to exist in people. The devil don't exist in nature. The devil don't exist in the ocean. He don't exist in the clouds. They don't belong to him. The devil can't control the wind. The devil don't make the sun rise. Do you know if the devil who was in charge. You know the sun wouldn't come up some days. Boy, all that belonged to God. Now God controls all of that. Social media only affects you if you give them the power. You just can't yield to social media and give them the power. First of all, who are these people? Who are these negative, small minded people who have no lives that to sit around and talk about you? Everybody falls pray to subject media social media at one point in time. All you've got to do is be something somebody and be something somebody.
Speaker 2: Wish they was, and you become privy to their hate too.
Speaker 7: Well, let me tell you something about the Harvey Isaiah fifty four seventeen. No weapon formed against Mischall prosper. It's never worked before, It'll never work again. Man, I wish y'all would have yourself a great day and do me a favor. Man, Do something with show life. Quit wearing about everybody else's other life. Quit lying on people. Fix your life. You might find out that you got one if you just paid a little bit more attention to it. Because we have one and we gonna keep shining.
Speaker 2: God bless you today. Talk to God the day he loved to hear from you. Oh, we ain't listening.
Speaker 1: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, void We're prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com listening Hardy Morning Show