Speaker 1: All right in celebrity divorce news. No, Steve, this has nothing to do with you. Okay. After eight long years of divorce proceedings, Halle Barry had nothing.
Speaker 2: To damn show I hate then came into my own damn shoot.
Speaker 1: I said it had nothing to do with you.
Speaker 2: You heard me, lor bless how sold help Jesus?
Speaker 1: But anyway, After eight long years of divorce proceedings, Halle Berry is finally divorced from Olivier Martinez. They were married for only two years and filed for divorce back in twenty fifteen. They were there was a pre nupping place, but issues related to child support and custody cannot be settled until recently. In the end, Halle was ordered to pay eight thousand dollars a month in child support and four point three percent of her earnings over two million dollars. Hallie will share visitation of her nine year old son and the child has to attend court ordered individual and family counseling. Wow, that's a lot. Eight thousand dollars a month she got a child support, Yes, eight thousand dollars a month. He has custody.
Speaker 2: They're gonna share the joint well year if you're gonna share, then you got to share. If you shared your custody call, you got to share any payments? Why a.
Speaker 1: Right? And not only that, four point three percent of her earnings. Everything she makes over two million dollars, she's got to share four point three percent of that with her ex eight thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you I get Do.
Speaker 1: You give me a call?
Speaker 2: Allie?
Speaker 1: What are you gonna say?
Speaker 2: I'm just checking and see how she's doing mentally, making sure she all right, if she need anything, that's all yeah.
Speaker 1: And let's do you help her financially on this?
Speaker 2: That's Steve can't help nobody out financially. Give damn what hell do it? Bought over helped no white man. You gotta be out your mind.
Speaker 1: Moving on, uh Nia Long filed for legal and physical custody of her eleven year old son after her son's father allegedly failed to support their son. Her son's father, of course, is the new coach of the Houston Rockets, and he and Nia had a very public breakup after cheated on her earlier this year. In the petition, Nia is asking for old custody, but we'll allow her son to have visitation with the Duka only if it's in the best interest of their son. Reportedly, Email has not responded to Nia's petition, So there you go.
Speaker 2: Well I need to see that you ain't you need to get it together? Yeah yeah, yeah, you you you don't need you. You ain't got to respond if you don't want to. I got news for you.
Speaker 1: Anna what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they gonna find you cuse you might as well. You might as well go down and turn yourself in like Trump, did ye take your ass down the full County. They got a nice process. Get you a mugshot.
Speaker 1: Well here in Houston it would be Harris County.
Speaker 2: Damn. It's just as bad as you ass county got it going on down there, the f fIF ward all and more.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, okay, well hopefully you know they can work this out for the best interest of the child, you know, and he's eleven years old, so he's with me and now they can work this out. What they don't need to be saying this no no, no, no, So all right. Imaduka has not responded just yet, but hopefully he will real soon.
Speaker 2: I can run over there to practice if y'all want me to he need, I can run by the practice over there at.
Speaker 1: All right, coming up next, and is the nephew and the prank phone call. Right after this, you're listening Morning Show