Speaker 1: Don't you love podcasts? You can literally listen wherever you are. Someone left us a review saying that they listen at the gym. So if that's you, right now pick up the pace and one and two and.
Speaker 2: And the show is gonna start now.
Speaker 3: So we got an email. You've got mail, an email that I know certain people here aren't gonna like the people who snub their noses at the rules. You think the law doesn't apply to them because they're radio celebrity.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: Nothing bad can happen to me because I work on the radio. Looking at the two blonds in the room, one natural, one not natural.
Speaker 2: I don't think you are.
Speaker 3: You guys all know what email I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: The exit gate to the radio station parking garage has finally been fixed.
Speaker 5: There is a moment this morning when I to enter the code and let the gate lift up, that I.
Speaker 2: Thought about just ramming it.
Speaker 4: Haven't you ever wanted to do that?
Speaker 3: No, I've never wanted to ram a gate exactly. If you haven't heard on the show. This has been a big deal around here because the exit gate to the parking garage has been stuck open for like the last six seven months.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it has been so nice.
Speaker 3: You're supposed to use the entrance gate to access the garage and punching your code so security knows who's coming in and out of the building. Security shbmirty right not to mention so you don't accidentally drive headfirst into another car who's trying to leave.
Speaker 2: It's so early when we get here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but no, broken Alexis have just been casually speeding down through the exit lane into the building, giving a big middle finger to other people's safety because they don't care.
Speaker 5: My favorite is whenever someone else is punching in the code in the entrance and then they see me fly by in the exit and they're just I'm like, suckers, I've been They're thinking, cool.
Speaker 3: Guess who just got busted for doing the exact same thing. A Mocha skinned gullible project of a man. Jose, Yes, you got me.
Speaker 2: In trouble Brooke.
Speaker 6: He went up to you, he trusted you for it.
Speaker 7: Literally the other day security stopped Pullan says who are you? What company do you work? I'm like, what's going on? And they said, why did you drive through the wrong way.
Speaker 1: It's a huge problem and we're trying to stop it, so you need to tell everyone doing it.
Speaker 5: Well, if you show up earlier to work, then there's no security that.
Speaker 3: The security guard told the building. The building fixed the gate, so now you can't go through. Bad enough that he was fired from the subway and didn't get his high school's diploma. And how do you think he feels, Natty brook you did this.
Speaker 2: Yes, though I didn't get caught.
Speaker 8: You're the one that's negative behavior.
Speaker 1: I've never done that in my life until Brooks showed me how to do that.
Speaker 7: A lot of guys have said that before.
Speaker 3: Sweet Jose shouldn't even be eligible for the Shot College from the mental anguish he's had to go through. He needs the day off, but we're gonna send it over to a fellow rule followers, right Digital Jake, Jake loves I never go into backdoor. It's almost over now.
Speaker 9: But did you realize that all of August has been romance Awareness Month. It's the perfect time to reflect and appreciate your relationships or, in Jose's case, his steamy ongoing flirtation with a sexy Russian scam dating bot Matasha. So whether you're married, single, or in the middle of a complicated eight person Love Octagon. It's time to celebrate romance during a special Heart Eyes edition.
Speaker 3: Of the Shock Color Question of the Day.
Speaker 9: Alexis your question. Medical journals say the act of falling in love releases happy hormones that lower stress levels and boost your mood. What is one of those hormones called? Is it a oxycodone, b oxytocin, or c oxy clean?
Speaker 4: Okay, well, I don't know. I want medical terms, but I know it's not oxy clean.
Speaker 3: Okay, sure you don't want to try pop in some oxy.
Speaker 2: Clean in less stress?
Speaker 9: That always do that, Billy, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Oxytosis hypnosis hypnotized because your love let her cooked oxytocin.
Speaker 3: Jake, Alexis said oxytocin. Somehow, She's right.
Speaker 9: Done there, Jose, it's your turn over. The roughly five thousand species of mammal on this planet most like to triple dip, meaning they aren't monogamous. I'm winking for our radio listeners.
Speaker 3: Okay, but one of these.
Speaker 9: Mammals are monogamous. Is it beavers, crocodiles, or dolphins.
Speaker 2: You can eliminate one just by the mammals word crocodile.
Speaker 3: Are you asking?
Speaker 7: Everyone's like shock that I knew the answer. Man.
Speaker 1: I feel like dolphins are just warning. They're always just jumping in and out of the water.
Speaker 9: And you know what I'm saying, I love.
Speaker 2: I spent way too much time with the Animal Planet.
Speaker 3: J just goes to sea World and it's, oh, yeah, they're.
Speaker 1: Just super miscuous for me, Jake, I'm gonna go with a good old fashioned beaver.
Speaker 9: Jose, a fan of the Splash Zone, said beavers that is correct. Genetic monogamy lowers their risk of parasite transmission. It's a good rule for humans as well.
Speaker 2: It's a good rule.
Speaker 9: Scientists that you see. Davis found that what happens when couples stare into each other's eyes for a prolonged time is it a hair growth speeds up as hormones flood your body, be your heart rates sync up because of an emotional connection. Or see both tongues in large and get two centimeters longer in anticipation of physical connection.
Speaker 2: Picture like a laborator.
Speaker 7: At the hair growth.
Speaker 5: Thing like Michael, stop looking at me, might just shave my legs. I wanted to be the heartbeat because I think that's really sweet.
Speaker 9: I didn't know a heartbeat should be, Brook said, heartbeat, that is correct. We've gone three for three, Jeffrey. If you get this right, I will be getting shot.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Someone on the text board who's every day begging for Jake to get SHOT's been months since he was.
Speaker 3: Shocked, Jeffrey.
Speaker 9: Researchers finally completed a year's long study and found that falling in love does not take as long as we think. It only takes how many minutes for that to happen? Is it two? Four or six minutes?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: Wow? Imagine being six minutes is an.
Speaker 2: Well, they don't talk about how fast it is to fall out of love. I think I think it's quick.
Speaker 7: In love pheromone total contact.
Speaker 3: So in this, being like a minute, man is almost like a good thing.
Speaker 10: In this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's romantic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, yeah, I don't think that's what you call falling in love. Jeff Okay, world, proud of your time.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm going to go as low as possible. Two minutes to fall in love, Jeffrey said, two minutes.
Speaker 9: That is, it's proven that you can fall in love in as few as four minutes, and that's why scientists say you must pay attention to your body language and presence when you first meet someone.
Speaker 3: Well, unfortunately didn't get it right. So I'm gonna be taking the shot somebody wanted to hear in the club by fifty cent go shouty, it's your birthday. We go pody like it's your birthday. We going super coddy like it's your birthday. And you know, we don't give up. It's like your boss, it's your shot. Colling question of the day.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good.
Speaker 10: I like that freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Why is it when you do almost any activity here, it all seems kind of ick, low class, But then you do the same exact things in a foreign country, Suddenly it's sophisticated and chic. You know, like riding public transportation here, nobody wants to be doing that, but riding the public transport over in England they call their subway the tube gap. The gap barely even notice the smell of urine over here. Or what about when you're walking down the street drunk, puking into trash cans at five am over here, your sus But stumbling down the streets at five am in Spain eating pie off of the floor, You're the life of the party.
Speaker 2: Is that they do.
Speaker 3: That's literally.
Speaker 2: I love Barcelona.
Speaker 3: So while you might think this next segment is kind of dumb and low class, just pretend that we're all in a Parisian cafe ordering croissants. We are classy. Now for a brand new edition of What's on Your Mind, it's coming.
Speaker 10: Up Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Why do we have an irrational hatred towards people who are doing the speed limit?
Speaker 7: You're so right?
Speaker 3: Please law abiding, safety conscious travelers. Yeah, sixty disgusting.
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 3: On this show. We do eighty miles an hours through a school zone with our eyes closed. You won't ask each other what's on your mind?
Speaker 8: Okay, we're going to start things off with Brook Brook flooring, what's on your mind?
Speaker 11: Do you know?
Speaker 2: Interesting intro there?
Speaker 5: Because I just did an eight hour car trip with my family.
Speaker 2: Oh, that is all that's on my mind.
Speaker 5: Because you would think in that eight hour time period that it would be my two young children that would drive me nuts.
Speaker 2: It is definitely my husband.
Speaker 3: Oh what was he doing?
Speaker 5: He is the worst passenger, you know if you listen, well, we should take turns and when it's his turn to.
Speaker 2: Co pilot, you know, as a co pilot. You have two jobs. Okay, One navigate navigators.
Speaker 5: He's terrible at it. He will tell me to turn about three blocks past where I.
Speaker 2: Was supposed to turn.
Speaker 3: Okay. Two is to hold a conversation.
Speaker 2: Be the entertainment, you know, make the time pass. This man will go hours without talking. He doesn't want to listen to music. Yes, he'll sleep.
Speaker 5: I'll start to bring something up and he's like, I don't know, we could talk about it later.
Speaker 4: Like this, this is a good time.
Speaker 3: In his defense, some time you've been together for like what thirteen years or something like that, it's always been.
Speaker 2: This way, though, Jeffrey, it is his turn to drive. He will turn the music off.
Speaker 4: He will drive.
Speaker 2: He is like what madman. Can drive for hours in silence without.
Speaker 8: Honestly, maybe like an hour, and then after that you gotta have something.
Speaker 3: I feel like him talking just opens it up to being criticized though, no matter.
Speaker 2: I love talking to him.
Speaker 3: I love having him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you stop it.
Speaker 2: Could you saw one of your kids?
Speaker 5: The kids aren't big enough to sit in the front seat, but I'll tell you as soon as they are.
Speaker 10: He's get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry for your quiet, peaceful driver. From what's been on your mind?
Speaker 1: Well, I ordered some food delivery over the weekend and I went down to my lobby to go pick it up, and the apartment manager of the whole building.
Speaker 2: Yeah, down there like a celebrity.
Speaker 7: Yeah she's amazing. Probably shout to Marie.
Speaker 3: I love her. And she holds the door for me. She saw that I was just going down quick. Yeah food.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, oh, thank you, sorry, run back in the elevator and are talking. We're catching up, yeah yeah, yeah right, and then she just stops.
Speaker 2: She stops talking.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like I don't know.
Speaker 3: We're like awkwardly like, oh god, it's like Brooks car ride.
Speaker 7: Maybe I wasn't talking enough.
Speaker 2: Except for your elevator's only what thirty seconds?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're only going up six floors, right, So she moves closer to the door, like know when you're waiting for it to get out, and it's like right in front of your face. There's like it was only like five or six seconds, but it's a long five seconds, Like, wow.
Speaker 7: Something happened.
Speaker 2: Did you say something to insult?
Speaker 1: I know I didn't at all. Like we're having a genuinely nice conversation. So I go inside I put my food down whatever, and I realized I look in the mirror. My pants are completely soaked in the front because before I went and got my food, I washed my coffee mugg and it splashed all over me, and then my deliveries here didn't think twice, so it looked like I.
Speaker 7: Peed my pants the entire.
Speaker 1: Right And I think she finally looked down and was like, oh my god, she's just pea pants and walking around like.
Speaker 3: She didn't say anything.
Speaker 4: Do you know she didn't She would be like.
Speaker 3: Hey, I think you over there, buddy.
Speaker 7: She looked horrified for me. That explains why is like, get me on the yellow are.
Speaker 2: Could you be a person who didn't realize that they wet themselves.
Speaker 3: It'd be nice if someone gave you a heads up, the little warning of what's going on with your own body pants.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it looked like my pants.
Speaker 3: As what's been on your mind.
Speaker 4: Okay, so everybody jokes that gets for old people.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about pickleball.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've never even played.
Speaker 4: It is actually so hard. Okay, I haven't been able to walk for like three days now because I am so sore from playing pickleball. Eighty five year old. I know I don't get it, and I do track everything, and I am in so much pain lately, like even to this day an athlete, and I haven't even made it to the real court. I'm staying on the tennis courts with my friends because I'm too intimidated by the actual pickle pickleball. I'm working my way too, but now I know I've been set back. I haven't been able to play for days. I've had to sit out.
Speaker 2: You have yeah, because you're finally moving sideways. You know she's a runner. She only moves straight. Now she's having.
Speaker 5: I don't know, take so I want to give some respect to.
Speaker 2: A four minute mile, but she can't play a full game. One day.
Speaker 4: I make it to play the eighty five year olds, but it's not looking good.
Speaker 5: Guys on my journey, Jeffrey, what's on your mind?
Speaker 3: Sometimes life gives you a reality check or just a clear sign that you're getting older.
Speaker 2: Oh is that what just happened to?
Speaker 7: A lesson.
Speaker 2: Himself? Which one do you want to choose?
Speaker 3: So many like in the past, I've had moments where I've slept kind of weird and you wake up with next siftness.
Speaker 5: I did not find the right pillow anyone has a pillow tip.
Speaker 3: One time I sneezed really hard and I threw my back out. Yeah, I've been there, done that, But I had a new one recently, a way more embarrassing one because the other day I was drinking an orange fantaka enjoying it, probably a little bit too much. I guess I got cocky and I took a gulp that was kind of.
Speaker 8: Big, too big for this throat to handle. As soon as I swallowed, I jolted up and my whole shoulder went numb.
Speaker 2: From swallowing.
Speaker 3: I couldn't explain it, but couldn't turn my head, could barely look to the right. After that, standing up and sitting down became problematic for an entire week because I swallowed weird. No, that's the worst, you guys know. I am not new to swallowing injuries, but this one was definitely the worst.
Speaker 2: Maby do you call it doctor about that or you just don't?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. It's way too embarrassing. I'm embarrassed even admitted on the radio right now, but it really happened. Thank goodness, my body is finally on the men and I can like look to my right now.
Speaker 2: Wow, good thing. We all sit to your left.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but next time a Fanta orange comes near these lips, uh huh, I'm you'd be thinking twice getting my neck brace ready.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe use a straw.
Speaker 3: That's a good so getting up there in age.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 3: Text in seven eight five nine two, tell us what's been your mind? It's brooking Jeffrey in the morning. I got a texta sevent eight five nine two that says, good morning. I listen to you guys every morning on the way to work your segments. Feels like I'm sitting in a room with my friends you just chatting and laughing. Great start to my days. Say good morning.
Speaker 2: Share share share, Oh my god, does.
Speaker 3: Share v share?
Speaker 12: Wow?
Speaker 2: You should have read it in a share voice.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The other text says, Alexis is pretty funny in her phone taps, but maybe relax a little and act natural and don't be so nervous and awkward the whole time.
Speaker 4: Anyways, everything love you with all that.
Speaker 2: Honestly, you feel.
Speaker 5: Like it's not really a compliment when it's followed by a butt that's longer than the compliments.
Speaker 7: Of corrections.
Speaker 3: She's rooting for you though, all right. Another one says, as a parent, it's my to mess with my kids. I keep telling my eight year old to download Wi Fi for road trips. He's been trying for a week to figure out out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's not going to become a computer science tist.
Speaker 3: Keep your text coming. In seven five nine two, tell us what's been on your mind?
Speaker 10: Frooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: They say one person's trash is another person's treasure. Yeah, and that also applies to the dating world in some way. Okay, think about that weird guy you ghosted after you know a few months the one who burps sold out at the restaurant had set off the fire alarm, and then when he coughed, three teeth came up and they weren't even his.
Speaker 2: They weren't his.
Speaker 3: Thing is you dodged that bullet and that tooth? Apparently, But did you ever wonder who tried dating that guy after me? And what person had it after that? Meaning of those women might be on the phone right now. Oh, and they had an even worse experience than you did.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 3: And find out if maybe some of your old mistakes made the cut In a Battle of the Tender Dates. That's happening at seven ten.
Speaker 10: Two Hopeless one dating app Then there's you swipe right. The question is whose love life is more tragic?
Speaker 3: It's Battle of the Tender Dates. It is the dating game show that encourages you to spay and neuter your kids. Oh sure, it's a wildly unpopular message, but we are sticking to it with Battle of the Tender Dates, where two of our listeners go head to head to figure out whose dating life is the most tragic. We'll explain the rules in just a second. First, let's meet today's contestants. In this corner, she's had cosmetic work done on her dairy air and told the surgeon, I don't want two giant cheeks, I want ten medium sized ones. That's why at the cleve she's known as Juicy Lucy.
Speaker 5: Ya really a bubble butt, like lots of bubbles.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm picturing when you go on runs.
Speaker 7: Does it sound like a round of a block?
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 3: And in the other corner, her two favorite things to do on a date are long romantic walks down the beach and watching you through the window as you sleep. That's how she got the nickname starin Aarin's all.
Speaker 5: He's better at night when they got the lights on inside, easier through the window.
Speaker 3: She's used to staying quiet so she doesn't wake them up.
Speaker 12: That's fine.
Speaker 3: But here's how the game works. One contestant will start by telling one of their worst dating stories. The other will try and counter with the nightmare story of their own. We're going back and forth for three rounds here until we declare a winner. We're gonna start things off with juicy Lucy.
Speaker 13: So a guy took me to all of Guard him okay, and so when the waitress was talking to us, he started mimicking everything she said back to her and hide the choice.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it was very immature. She kept talking and I kicked him under the table to just stop, and he just looked at me and said, we're all families, so I'm going to act like it.
Speaker 3: Oh think that was hot? Okay? Okay.
Speaker 14: A guy invited me to his house to use his pool.
Speaker 2: That's fun.
Speaker 1: Fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 14: So we're at its place, swimming around. When he told me he'd be right back, he had to go to the bathroom. Okay, but instead of getting out, he swam like two strokes away from me and then swam back over.
Speaker 4: My god, did you jump out of the pool.
Speaker 2: That's so gross.
Speaker 14: Yep, yep that happened.
Speaker 3: I can't believe Brookes said that was gross.
Speaker 2: Right, No pe in a lake, pee in the ocean. Do not pee in a pool.
Speaker 3: Around to Lucy. We're back to you.
Speaker 13: So a guy came with me to a soul cycle class. There were no other men there, only by left were in the front row.
Speaker 2: Yes, any exercise class and you show up to late, You're like.
Speaker 3: Oh no, Well, if you're actually good at cycling, then problem.
Speaker 13: So we begin and he's grunting through the entire class. It was so loud no one could even hear the music. Then he was sweating so much he took off all of his clothes.
Speaker 3: And did you say where this soul cycle class?
Speaker 13: It was too much soul?
Speaker 3: Aaron, you got to hit.
Speaker 14: Back, Okay. I went to a bar with a guy and afterwards we were like super hungry and all that was open was McDonald's. Okay, so we ordered happy meals. You know, he could have been funny, and so he got so mad that I got a better toy than that.
Speaker 2: Do you just date all little brothers.
Speaker 7: I know, I feel.
Speaker 3: Like I'm your.
Speaker 14: He like legits hounded about it on the way home. Then he made the upers stop at two more McDonald's so he could try to get the same.
Speaker 5: Oh, I appreciate that you didn't give him your toy.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, no, I did not give him my toy, he.
Speaker 3: Said to the third and final round. That means, ladies, we need your best stories here. Lucy, what have you got for us?
Speaker 13: So a guy and I did a cooking class together and it was fun, and you were being kind of touchy feely, and then he starts making our appetizer and I thought it would be funny to talk to him like Gordon Ramsey.
Speaker 2: Could, but it could be pretty harsh.
Speaker 3: How did that go for you?
Speaker 13: Well, so, in my worst British accent, I said, this is bloody horrible.
Speaker 11: My grand can do better than that, And all.
Speaker 13: Of a sudden he looks at me and starts crying, Oh.
Speaker 2: Wait, it sounds like your British accent was better than you expected.
Speaker 13: So and the instructure came over and my date said I was being mean and bullying, so I was asked to leave.
Speaker 7: You got kicked out.
Speaker 3: We don't need any negativity in our cooking, last our kitchen, Aaron, this is your last shot.
Speaker 10: Go.
Speaker 14: I was with a guy back at his place and Netflix and chill situation, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Very nice.
Speaker 14: And when once we stopped the movie to move to the bedroom, I hear someone or like some sound in the background. So I asked, this phone was playing music? And he looked at me and said, no, it's just my mom. Yeah, And I'm like, what are you talking about? And he picks up his phone and apologizes. Turns out he hadn't hung out with his mom in a week, so he missed her and asked if she wanted to listen to the movie with her insane.
Speaker 3: Hey mom, we're about to make out, so you want me to let you go or you want to stay on the phone. All right, that's the final bell that means the match has come to an end. Judges, we got to score this. Alexis who wins.
Speaker 4: I'm going to erin for the guy who Pete in the pool.
Speaker 3: With you go, I can vote for staring Aaron Broke.
Speaker 2: I thought it couldn't get grosser until the mom listening in.
Speaker 3: Erin for sure, starin Aaron, We are both mesmerized and horrified by your love life. Congrats right here, that was battle of the tender dates. We got your phone tap, got.
Speaker 10: Up your guest Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Do you ever wonder when you're talking to someone on a customer service call, like, yeah, sure they're taking down whatever complainer issue might have, but what else are they doing?
Speaker 5: Oh, I mean not paying attention to what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Probably, well, whatever you're picturing in your mind right now, it's probably not as bad as what I'm thinking. Or is it.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't. It definitely wasn't.
Speaker 3: Because today we call a woman who had a problem with her vacuum, and the difference between that and this phone tap is that well, I mean, I guess there's no difference.
Speaker 12: They both suck.
Speaker 3: Well they should be sucking her is So we mess with her in your phone tap right now? Hello, Hi, is this Kayla?
Speaker 11: This is her Kila.
Speaker 3: My name is Stuart. I'm with I'm responding to your email about a defective vacuum cleaner.
Speaker 15: Oh, yes, thank you so much for reaching out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course. Yeah, So what's going on?
Speaker 15: So I got this vacuum about a month ago and It was working fine for the first couple of weeks, but then it just kind of stopped sucking stuff up. So I took it into the store and I did speak to someone there and they said it was past the warrant, which I thought was a little weird.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, I'm sorry. What?
Speaker 15: Oh No, I just thought I heard something. Are you still there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't hear anything.
Speaker 12: Okay, you heard something?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I thought I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. Do you remember the associate that you were speaking with when you went in?
Speaker 15: Yeah? I think his name was Gavin. He was like a tall guy, really nice. But did you just shush me?
Speaker 12: I think I did that.
Speaker 15: Really, that's kind of rude.
Speaker 3: I agree. I am so sorry. I apologize. I swear I did not know I was doing that.
Speaker 15: You didn't know like you made a noise.
Speaker 3: Let me explain. I've just I've been binging the new season of Bridgerton on Netflix because I didn't finish it at home, so I've just been watching it on my iPad here with one of my AirPods in, but I'm still listening.
Speaker 11: Unbelievable.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I just I must have shushed you as like a reflex.
Speaker 15: So you're watching a movie while taking down my complaint.
Speaker 3: Well, no, it's not a movie, it's a series. It's pretty amazing one actually, And just right now I'm fixated on Lady dan Berry.
Speaker 12: She is just amazing. I can't, I can't look away.
Speaker 15: That's relevant. You're watching a movie when you're supposed to be helping me TV show.
Speaker 12: Yeah whatever, I told you that already.
Speaker 15: It doesn't matter. That is so unprofessional.
Speaker 3: Okay, man, you're you're right. It was not very Lady dan Berry of me. So I'm gonna put this away. What were you saying? Your microwave light wasn't working.
Speaker 15: It's my vacuum. Were you even listening?
Speaker 3: Oh yes, sorry, right, the vacuum, and you were complaining to one of the associates, Becky.
Speaker 11: His name was Gavin.
Speaker 15: Are you listening to anything that I said?
Speaker 12: Uh huh, oh my god, it's so beautiful?
Speaker 15: Are you watching the stupid show again? Right now?
Speaker 11: Why aren't you say anything?
Speaker 15: Are you here? Are you listening? My vacuum doesn't work. I'm told that you pass warranty.
Speaker 11: If you fish me again, I'm gonna get your manager on the phone and I'm.
Speaker 15: Get you fired.
Speaker 3: Lady Maria Crane just walked in, and you will not believe the side of her umbrella.
Speaker 15: I am not dealing with this today.
Speaker 3: I am not Prudence Featherton. Oh she was the one at the Apple Press.
Speaker 15: Are you serious right now?
Speaker 3: I did not see that coming.
Speaker 15: I don't want to hear anymore.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. When you come in to exchange your broken TV, you need to vacuum.
Speaker 11: Oh my gosh, vacuum right Disney your manager right now.
Speaker 3: See, I actually can't do that, But what I can do is tell you that your sister Phoebe knows all about your vacuum problems, and that's why she sets you up for this phone tap. What it's just a prank. I'm serious. My name is jeff from the radio show Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. Phoebe's the one who set you up for this prank phone call.
Speaker 15: She knows how annoyed I've been about this stupid vacuum.
Speaker 3: Lady Dan Prae just came back.
Speaker 12: She looks stunning too soon.
Speaker 14: I don't care if it was a joke.
Speaker 15: You don't shush me.
Speaker 3: But she's in a gilded carriage. What am I supposed to do?
Speaker 15: Oh my god?
Speaker 10: Wake up every morning weekday morning Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Nothing is hotter than matching with someone on a dating app who says, I'm.
Speaker 12: Only in town for one night, let's hang out.
Speaker 3: Oh dang, that's right.
Speaker 2: To the point is that do read it out loud to yourself and you said.
Speaker 3: As well, always because you know that.
Speaker 12: Means it is on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that happened to me one time?
Speaker 7: Did it?
Speaker 3: Until I realized it was just my mom cat fishing me, trying to get me to spend time with her. Oh disturbing, Jeffy cool, That situation did happen to one of our listeners recently. He met up with a woman who was only in town for one night, and he admits some weird stuff happens. Not the good kind of weird stuff either, legit weird. We're gonna try and save it for him in a brand new Second Date Update, Next Second Date Updated. You've ever been out with someone and thought, what am I doing? They are way out of my league? I don't think no, I've got some liars in the room, because everybody's felt that. But have you ever had your own mother tell you, sorry, honey, that girl is way out.
Speaker 12: Of your leaves?
Speaker 3: You should give up and save yourself the embarrassment.
Speaker 7: My mom thinks I'm the most handsome man of the world.
Speaker 1: There's no way.
Speaker 3: Again, another good liar there, But that's what happened to one of our listeners, Alex. His own mom doesn't believe that he's got game.
Speaker 5: I mean, you relate to this so heavily, don't you, Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: I do. But Alex proved her wrong by hanging out with a solid seven according to him, and getting a cheap hotel room with her. Alex, am I right, or with some of what I said exaggerated for entertainment?
Speaker 16: Well, technically it wasn't my hotel. I mean it was it was hers, but yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, make her pay for it. That's right.
Speaker 4: At the hotel room.
Speaker 17: Yeah, she was out of town, so it was a business hoteler.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Jeffery, you painted it. Yes, that was exaggerated for entertainment purposes.
Speaker 3: Okay, I was hoping that that is perfectly accurate. But why don't you start from the beginning. Tell us about this girl you met?
Speaker 16: Well, you said solid seven.
Speaker 17: I agree, but you know thought she was really beautiful.
Speaker 2: And does she have it? Wait, does she have a name?
Speaker 17: Yeah, her name is Tiffany.
Speaker 2: Okay, how'd you meet her?
Speaker 17: So we went on a dating app.
Speaker 16: We're just swiping, and I guess she was looking for something because she came from out of town.
Speaker 5: If you're like coming in from out of town and you're getting on Tinder, are you just bored?
Speaker 2: Are you looking for.
Speaker 3: A one night like, well, let's not sell our man short that like she just matched with him because she was bored looking to kill time. I think I think she saw something that she liked on that dating pre Yeah.
Speaker 16: I mean that's what Yeah, that's what I'm going for. You know, I post a lot of like shirtless picks and stuff. So if anyone comes out from out of town and they know what they're getting into, Wow, I think that.
Speaker 2: She definitely was only looking for what thing.
Speaker 5: If she swiped right on a shirtless dude and she's in town for one night, like kind of goes together.
Speaker 3: How did the date go?
Speaker 16: It was going it was going great or having a good time at first?
Speaker 5: Where did you guys meet just like at her hotel, like at the bar?
Speaker 16: Yeah, just kind of like at the bar across the street kind of thing. Okay, I thought it was going well, because she did. Eventually she took me to her hotel room. Oh yeah, not much, not much to do there.
Speaker 2: I think I think he's being sarcastic.
Speaker 9: I'm not.
Speaker 17: I'm not being sarcastic. There's not a lot of stuff to do in a hotel room.
Speaker 7: To do the last thing?
Speaker 3: Okay, doing there? Watch TV?
Speaker 7: Yeah, doing any these?
Speaker 2: Wait, why did you go to the hotel room? Then?
Speaker 7: Please don't tell me to.
Speaker 16: Iron No, I mean I thought things were picking up at that things were getting just about to heat up, and I was curious to see what the decor in her hotel room looked like.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't tell what.
Speaker 2: To sarcasm and is what is not?
Speaker 7: He's serious?
Speaker 16: But yeah, I mean I thought it was going well and then she I think she tried to ditch.
Speaker 2: Me though, Wait in the room or where are you at?
Speaker 3: She pushed you out of the.
Speaker 7: Elevator and then shut the door.
Speaker 16: We made it to the room, I checked out the decor, and then she left me for four hours in the room. Yeah, son bought. I think she wanted me to go with her. She was going to go see a friend, but she made it seem like it was going to be real quick.
Speaker 17: Like just to say hi. So I was like, oh, I'll just stay.
Speaker 3: So she left you in her hotel room to go meet up with a friend real quick and then say she.
Speaker 17: Was going to be back exactly.
Speaker 16: She asked me to come with her a couple of times, but I was like, no, I'll just chill here. You say hi, and I'll be ready when you're back.
Speaker 5: So you you stayed for four hours, you're committed.
Speaker 17: I mean she texted me a couple of times.
Speaker 16: I was like, hey, what's going on, you know, and she said, no, I'm sorry, I want.
Speaker 17: To I'll be back soon. She wants texting me, okay.
Speaker 2: And she never once asked you to leave.
Speaker 17: No, she didn't ask me to leave.
Speaker 16: She did say like, if you want to leave, you can, okay.
Speaker 3: So you didn't take that as like a hint that maybe you should go.
Speaker 16: No, I mean, I don't know why I made his hotel room.
Speaker 17: I'm going to stay.
Speaker 16: I'm going to wait it out, just wait for her to come back.
Speaker 1: She is listen the fact that she invited him, like, hey, come with.
Speaker 4: Me, of the room, out of the room.
Speaker 5: She wanted him gone, and then she was gone for four hours, just in hopes that he would actually be gone.
Speaker 3: The she s his hunky, shirtless body and was intimidated and was like, I need some more liquid courage in order to deal with this hunk of a man.
Speaker 2: What did she say? Did she say that when she came back into the hotel room now.
Speaker 17: With those words?
Speaker 16: No, she uh, you know, it was about midnight at that point. She got back, and at first she was apologizing and she's like, oh, my friend, you know, we're just catching up.
Speaker 17: We had to talk like okay, yeah, no.
Speaker 16: Worries, and then she finally was like, well, I have an early meeting and yeah, I think I finally got the hint at that point.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's when you got the hints. Yeah, So how did you leave it?
Speaker 16: I just said, oh, yeah, no worries, and uh kind of left.
Speaker 17: But I feel like.
Speaker 16: We had a good time before that, you know, her friend.
Speaker 17: Kind of got on the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so wait, what do you what do you want? Like, you want to go out with her again?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 17: I want to go out with her. I made it to the hotel room.
Speaker 16: That's the only time I've ever been invited to a hotel room because you see the decorse.
Speaker 5: It is kind of a smooth line, though, I dot it's sincere Jeffrey.
Speaker 17: She could have said no, I think she realized that.
Speaker 2: Now have you texted or called her? Have you talked to Tiffany at all?
Speaker 16: I texted her, I said we should hang out some time.
Speaker 17: Do you have her back? She just said sounds like a plan.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah, I think that's good. I don't think that's good.
Speaker 3: She could have said, no.
Speaker 17: Can I can I confess something?
Speaker 10: You all?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I don't know if I want you to.
Speaker 17: I just there's one thing.
Speaker 16: You know, people always ask like, is there anything that could have made it weird? I do sometimes photoshop my pictures.
Speaker 4: Okay, hotel room.
Speaker 3: Let's let's come back and try and get you a second date? Outdated right after this hold on second date update. Look, we have a listener who has come to us with a problem. Yes, he needs our wisdom, our encouragement, and what we don't need, Brook, is your condescending signs and oh honeys.
Speaker 2: I didn't say Karen.
Speaker 3: Slamming his interest in hotel decor.
Speaker 2: O listen, he called for honesty, a right.
Speaker 3: He did not ask to get another date. You have a responsibility, Brook, to our listener. Here we need to stand up and be an advocate for the photoshop shirtless men of this world. Ye, man of guys would have the willpower, the mental fortitude to wait alone in a woman's hotel room for four hours after she excused herself, But.
Speaker 7: Alex did, and we need to show him some respect.
Speaker 3: Gosh, darn it. Tell him how impressed you are? I mean, Alex?
Speaker 2: Okay, Alex wanted me there.
Speaker 4: I don't think she did.
Speaker 5: Buddy, But like, I think she was missing an opportunity because I think you sound like a nice person.
Speaker 16: Okay, you think you might want to go for a second date?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Alex, do you feel supported by Brooks words? There?
Speaker 17: I feel like she's being nice.
Speaker 1: Spot.
Speaker 17: I'm glad she's trying anyways.
Speaker 3: All Right, he knows that you can't do your job, but you aren't willing to help him. But he's still going to stick through it, just like he's stuck around in that girl's hotel room. All right, let's call her and try and get you a second date. You ready, Alex?
Speaker 15: I'm ready?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 10: What's doing?
Speaker 11: Hello?
Speaker 3: Hey, we're looking for Tiffany.
Speaker 15: This is she?
Speaker 3: What's up, Tiffany? You're you're on the radio. Right now with Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 18: Uh yeah, what what is this about.
Speaker 3: This is about something we do on our show called a second Date update, where we try and help our listeners reconnect with people that they met up with online or went on a date with. And you met up with a guy recently named Alex.
Speaker 5: Right, man, I bet it was a memorable night.
Speaker 18: Yeah, you could. You could say that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, sound out pretty fun from our end of the conversation. That was our takeaway.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think the first half hour maybe when they were actually hanging out.
Speaker 3: There was definitely good moments we've heard.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 18: I mean, look, I was just trying to have some fun. You know, it was a work trip. I popped on the apps, thought maybe we could hang out, have dinner.
Speaker 3: Mission accomplished, Fun achieved.
Speaker 5: Okay, So what did you think when you first saw Alex?
Speaker 18: I could tell pretty quickly that, like, he was a nice guy, but we weren't necessarily a good math and you know, even like in his pictures, he seemed like a kind of nice, wholesome guy. And when we met up, he was really nice and I don't know, he seemed really interested in my trip and what hotel I was staying at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he was mentioning that to us and that he wanted to see what the decor in your hotel looked like.
Speaker 5: And we thought it was like just a line, but it sounds like he was truly interested in the passion wholesome.
Speaker 18: Yeah, yeah, it wasn't a line. He like walked into the room and was like caressing the curtains, like the crown molding was mind blowing.
Speaker 1: Oh that was actually fancy.
Speaker 2: I mean, what were you thinking when he's doing all this?
Speaker 18: I mean I mostly turned on, so just you know, when like you take a risk and you say, like I was bringing this guy into my hotel room a good idea and no, it really seems to be interested in this, but it wasn't anyway, It wasn't much really, and I was ready for the evening to be over. So I said, oh, like, one of my friends is also in town, so I'm going to meet up with them in the lobby. Do you want to come with?
Speaker 3: And he just said, no, Okay, it's too early to be meeting the friends of the people that you're dating.
Speaker 1: On night one, I think I want to get acquainted with this crown molding over here.
Speaker 2: What wait, so the friend wasn't made up? The friend was real.
Speaker 18: Oh no, the friend was entirely made up.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, you lied to him.
Speaker 3: That's a sweet, innocent man.
Speaker 2: Why would you ask him to go with you then?
Speaker 4: Like what I mean?
Speaker 18: At this point, I was just trying to figure out a way to get him to leave the room because it didn't feel like he was going to So, you know, I thought maybe I'd get in the elevator and I jump off or something. I don't I don't know what.
Speaker 15: The solution was off into the.
Speaker 7: Hallway, not like down the elevator shaft.
Speaker 3: So he was. He was in there, he said, for hours, and you never came back.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I was trying to figure out what I was going to do to get this lighter man out of my hotel room, out of your own hotel room.
Speaker 2: And it's not because you felt threatened by him or anything.
Speaker 18: She was never mean, you know, he was was persistent, and obviously I made a mistake taking him there, but he, you know, was polite when I came back, and he didn't make a pass or anything.
Speaker 15: It was just kind of a well overall park.
Speaker 18: In the morning.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's not good at picking up the hints, but overall he sounds like a nice guy.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 18: I thought that until the next day when I checked out of the hotel. What oh yeah. So apparently he ordered a movie to the room while I was gone, and I was like, well, I didn't watch anything, you know. I saw the bill and they said, well it was rented at this time to your room, and I looked at it and it was I don't even know how to describe this movie other than it's titled Flutter Island.
Speaker 17: Flutter Hey, I can I have to say something here now.
Speaker 3: Planet Earth, Butterfly Special, Hold hold on, Tiffany, that that was that's Alex. He's been on the other line listening this whole time. I wanted to talk to you. But what was the name of the movie?
Speaker 18: Flutter Island.
Speaker 3: Like Shutter Island but documentary.
Speaker 2: Why would you do that, Alex?
Speaker 16: First of all, I went down and I paid the guy with cash.
Speaker 17: And I told him to take it off the bills.
Speaker 16: So that should have never happened.
Speaker 17: That is, like, I wurst. I would have never made you pay for that. That's on the hotel.
Speaker 4: No, gross, dude, you were in her room.
Speaker 3: Anything and there he just watched a movie. We don't know what he did.
Speaker 17: I don't want it doesn't happened.
Speaker 16: Nothing happened, and she it wouldn't have happened if she hadn't lied to me.
Speaker 3: He was up there for four hours. What else is he gonna do?
Speaker 17: Beieve you were taking such a long time, and I thought.
Speaker 16: You know, I thought it maybe helped me get in the mood.
Speaker 17: And you know, in case.
Speaker 16: Something did happen, and it didn't. Nothing happened, which is fine.
Speaker 17: And that wasn't even supposed to be on your bill.
Speaker 18: It's not it being on my bill. That is the problem here. You get that right.
Speaker 16: What did you want me to do?
Speaker 18: They said it leave.
Speaker 10: Leave.
Speaker 18: It's not your space. Why would you think it's okay to rent a movie in the first place.
Speaker 7: Well, he thinks something's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Though it doesn't.
Speaker 4: It's her room.
Speaker 2: It's not his room. It's her room, her space.
Speaker 7: You invaded it a little different.
Speaker 17: I was invited.
Speaker 16: But yes, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a point. And I think he's still interested in seeing you one more time, Tiffany, if you're up for seeing him again, we would pay for a date to go out wherever you live.
Speaker 17: I'll cover the play.
Speaker 16: I just you know, Tiffany, I think we did have a good time, and that part of it was weird, but I think, you know, communication wise, we'll get better at that.
Speaker 17: And we should we should try again.
Speaker 2: How could you be that clueless, Alex?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's called persistence, Brooks.
Speaker 2: It's idioticy, that's not even a word. Dumb this I don't know.
Speaker 17: Hey, she wasn't even supposed to know about that. It was I asked the guy to pay. I paid him with cash.
Speaker 16: Where does that go? You have to we should make a complaint to the hotel.
Speaker 3: Actually a hotel's fault.
Speaker 4: He did.
Speaker 2: You are not going to ask this question?
Speaker 3: Come on one more chance. Don't let that hotel's mistake ruin a shot at love.
Speaker 5: But just saying this time you can invite him into your apartment. You could just end up living there.
Speaker 3: Plus, I just googled it. There's a Slutter Island too. You guys have to watch that together. We'll pay for Tiffany.
Speaker 18: You know, I think I'd rather sit in a hotel lobby for three night street.
Speaker 2: Hey, I don't know that that's clear to Alex. You may just need to say.
Speaker 10: No, freaking Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Here's a question for my co host. I want to know, did renting the movie sink his ship? Or was it the movie choice?
Speaker 2: The movie choice?
Speaker 5: Yeah, jeff it was fully one hundred percent the movie choice.
Speaker 7: He was watching like Minions by himself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would have been okay.
Speaker 2: How do you know this? Why are you even asking.
Speaker 3: Seen Slutter Island, Brother, Jeffrey, it's not How can I say that it's a bad movie if you've never even.
Speaker 5: Seen because I won't allow myself to even say that title out loud.
Speaker 7: What was Martin Orsese's best directly?
Speaker 3: I bet it was almost nominated for an Oscar and here we are shaming him for it just off the title alone.
Speaker 2: I'm sure starring Matt Damon Ruth.
Speaker 3: Bader Ginsburg documentary, if he had watched that, he would have been a freaking hero. I s with him the same night, Another Ship Sunk by Slutter Island's Brook and Jeffrey in the.
Speaker 10: Morning, Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: You ever notice how people have different go to responses when you're texting with them, Like that guy who responds to every text with a peach emoji, even when he's not at the farmer's market. I don't think ever was at the farmer's market.
Speaker 5: I don't think I've ever texted that guy.
Speaker 3: He's a fun guy.
Speaker 2: Oh I bet, I bet.
Speaker 3: But A new poll asked people, if someone messages you something funny, what's your usual go to response for that levels The number one answer, thirty three percent of people said it's lol. Yeah, that's the top one I do.
Speaker 2: Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Speaker 7: It's nor all cats.
Speaker 1: Lol is funnier, and then ha ha ha ha if you're really making it, I.
Speaker 2: Think that proves that I'm actually laughing. Yeah emoji like you're dead.
Speaker 3: Thirty two percent said they text back a laughing face emoji. That's the next most popular Yeah. Twelve percent said it's ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. That one seems like kind of rade, like you're laughing at them. That's how I laughed.
Speaker 2: You wanted to laugh at me.
Speaker 3: I wanted me to laugh at you the appropriate amount. Not now I feel like you're making fun of me.
Speaker 2: Well maybe I am.
Speaker 3: Nine percent said they reply with that's funny.
Speaker 7: See that's my dad does that, and it's not funny. It's just like that was funny. Well, no, it sounds like it's not.
Speaker 3: Seven percent say their go to response is something different, like a skull crossbones, a smiling sunshine, or just a moose Emojiose. Maybe that's like a jen alpha thing.
Speaker 4: I don't know, is just a cute emoji.
Speaker 3: Maybe I just like it's interesting. Saying that's funny is really popular with guys. Twice as many men use that as women do. Meanwhile, women are more likely to use a laughing emoji than a guy is.
Speaker 5: If I'm really lame, I'll just haha, you know, like where you like hold it down and then you do that, you.
Speaker 7: Just get the reaction.
Speaker 3: As for people sixty five and older, they're far more likely to have their go to response as the thumbs up emoji.
Speaker 2: So go not funny joke, Well.
Speaker 3: Get ready send us your thumbs your lo o ls, and your moose emojis when we do an extra funny edition of Laser Stories. Just coming up next, it's the radio segment that just reached out to authorities to perform a wellness check on celebrity Nick Cannon. It's been over three weeks since he's had a new kid. Anything from that guy, he's taking a nap.
Speaker 2: Let's be depressed.
Speaker 3: Laser stories where we read weird news stories around the glove, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser and there's other trap babies. Just don't this. First laser stories out of Trumbull, Connecticut, a fifty six year old man named Robert Withington was walking down the street when he saw a medium sized bag leaning against the building. So he went over to it, looked inside, then casually walked away with it.
Speaker 2: Something good in there.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Problem with Robert walking away with this abandoned sack was that it was a bank deposit bag. There was five thousand dollars cash inside.
Speaker 5: Wait, doesn't it finders keepers, losers, wheepers.
Speaker 2: Isn't that working there?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: It is it.
Speaker 3: Apparently it was accidentally dropped by an employee of the city's tax collector office, and when he went back to get it, it was gone. Yeah, so the.
Speaker 2: Well, you're bored at work, okay.
Speaker 3: So police investigated determined that Robert was the one who had taken it.
Speaker 2: Dang.
Speaker 3: When they questioned him, he had a perfectly good two word reason as to why he took it. He told the cops Finders Keepers lawyers. That might work for like a twenty dollars bill on the sidewalk, which could have been dropped by anybody, But the bag clearly belonged to the bank and even had the bank logo printed on.
Speaker 2: Does anybody feel that bad steal it from the bank. I mean, like if it was.
Speaker 5: Someone's, like, you know, savings, sure, but like it's a tax person.
Speaker 3: It's money business Documents inside that showed the money was tax funds from the town. So Robert was charged with larceny.
Speaker 5: Roberts like, show me where you're going to use that five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: I put it to better use.
Speaker 7: I've seen a bottle sitting there for two years.
Speaker 3: He has not been arragned yet, but he says he plans to use the same defense in front of the Joe Finders Keepers.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: We'll see how that works out for keeps. I rest my case, he says. The stories out of China, a twenty eight year old guy named Ming Lynn was at home during a rainstorm when he looked outside and realized he never put his bike away. He went out to get it, and that's when unfortunately he was struck by lightning. Ming says he saw a bright white light before losing consciousness and falling to the ground.
Speaker 5: It you go out in rain and you grab a big metal, objects are pretty good.
Speaker 7: I did not think of that.
Speaker 3: I was like, what are the odds the way you're holding metal. Before he even got to the bike, he was struck. And when he came to he saw the door of his house was just a few feet away, but remembered never got his bicycle, so he started stumbling over to it and was promptly struck again by another lightning bolt.
Speaker 2: Wait, he lived. We can't laugh if he didn't live. Please tell me he lives.
Speaker 3: This point is like a cartoon. His family called for an ambulance and he was rushed to the hospital got treated for third degree burns on his feet and buttocks. But miraculously he'll be okay.
Speaker 5: He burned his But it is like a cartoon, you know, like when this smoke comes off their butt they jump in the air.
Speaker 3: That's what really happens. It like comes out wherever it comes out. And as for the bike, no one ever put it away. In fact, the family believes it's cursed, and they told men that they would buy him a new bike when he gets out, and so as they were out bike shopping out inside for Walmart, kidd yeah, me says he's never gonna ride a bike again. Yeah, oh he never got to.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't don't try, right, Yeah. This next layer story is out of trend town. The pumpkins bice latte hit Starbucks last week officially. But this is even more exciting. Now a totally different orifice can enjoy these fall flavors. I say that because pumpkin spice butt wipes are now.
Speaker 2: Are you joking?
Speaker 3: A company called Babies into it laughing? A company called Dude Wipes is making them, calling them dumpkin spice wipe. Here's a picture of them that's pretty funny.
Speaker 9: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: On the package there's a pumpkin coming out of a toilet with like cross eyes.
Speaker 3: According to the description, they're designed to quote keep your baby's butt cozy with a pumpkin spice inspired mix of clove, nutmeg, and other full sense. It's actually something the company joked about doing a few years back, and they posted a fake photo of pumpkin spice butt wipes. But I guess corporate decided the world was finally ready for the real thing. And they also posted a picture of a pumpkin with the date nine five twenty three carved into it. So we're guessing that's when the the butt wipes are officially gonna drop. But you can already buy them. You can buy them already on Amazon if you want to get some.
Speaker 4: I can't addicted a PSL at a young age.
Speaker 3: This next Lazer Stories out of Love Headquarters. We've got another new dating term. Some say it's a signal romance is officially dead.
Speaker 7: Oh wait, it's a dating term.
Speaker 3: Because the name of the term is master dating.
Speaker 2: It's oh stop it. Well, I thought you might like really good at dating. That's not what it means.
Speaker 3: It's where you essentially give up on finding a partner and just date yourself your Yeah, it encourages you to take yourself out on solo dates so you can really get to know you. You do all the things you would do for a stereotypical romance, but instead of doing it for somebody else, Yeah, you do it all for yourself. Oh this, I need a night like this.
Speaker 7: I can light some candles, I can.
Speaker 5: Really yeah, absolutely, Okay.
Speaker 3: The next day after your date with yourself. You're encouraged to send yourself flowers with a sweet note attached that says, had a great time with you, can't wait to see you again. Maybe we could take it to the next level.
Speaker 7: My card and myself just says get out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I break it up with you.
Speaker 3: It's over, and then you need to schedule a fancy mode of transportation to get yourself to the second date. Experts say people are really doing this. Twenty four year old named Derek said he prefers master dating to real dating, but mostly because it's just saves him a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and that's.
Speaker 3: What this guy is doing right now. It's a clip of the Turtle master dating himself. But unlike the trend, I doubt he's gonna wait till date number two to take it to the next level. I think that sound means Laser Stories is over for the day. We'll do it again, same time.
Speaker 10: A friend Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Jeremy is a return player to win Brooks Bucks today. He is oh in three all time against you Puppies.
Speaker 2: Yes byng.
Speaker 3: He has no kids, but he does have three dogs named Calvin, Dakota, and Dex I'll give you a quiz. Are they all rescues or homeless people that you've dated in your past? Can I go both both?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: They are both, I think, Jeremy, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 18: Man, thanks this time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, three dogs is a lot.
Speaker 17: They're all tiny.
Speaker 1: The biggest ones like fifteen downs.
Speaker 5: Okay, they're like pretend dogs almost.
Speaker 2: It's always funny. The little dogs act bigger than the big dogs. Dude.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they don't know that they're Little's hilarious.
Speaker 3: I'm picturing like Russian nesting dolls, where one can fit inside the others. I can fit inside the others.
Speaker 16: That's actually pretty accurate.
Speaker 3: To go for a while. All right, we're sending Brook out of the studio, Jeremy, while she leaves. You know how the game works. You got thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say past. But you have to beat her outright to win you ready? I am all right, let's get in that wing column. Your time starts now. Today is World Beach Day. Black sand is often found in places like Hawaii, Portugal, and the Canary Islands. What makes it black? Coral nys stands for which gaming system Nintendo, which president was not only a professional wrestler but also a licensed bartender. Fast in poker. If you're holding pocket rockets, you have a pair of what You've got a friend in me? Is the theme song from what movie franchise?
Speaker 10: Toy story?
Speaker 3: Ooh jumped on that Pixar one real fast, Good work there, Brooks coming back into the studio and I see on my screener that apparently you've been having a lot of friends and family over to your house this summer. Are you acting like a tour guide for them around the city.
Speaker 16: Pretty much since moving is where we've moved to, Like everyone's coming a visit and cool extra bedroom, So all right the family.
Speaker 5: Do they leave thinking they'll come back, or do they leave thinking like, wow, God, that was a bad decision on his part to move here.
Speaker 17: They leave with us not wanting them to.
Speaker 1: They say too long, and we're like, go out the door.
Speaker 5: My dad says, companies like fish, you know you don't want it for more than three days.
Speaker 2: After three days, right, yeah, I hate to be a fish in your house.
Speaker 3: Yeah my god. All right, let's go over to brook for her turn. It questions you ready, Yeah, your time starts now today is World Beach Day. Black sand is often found in places like Hawaii, Portugal, and the Canary Islands. What makes it black?
Speaker 2: M volcanoes?
Speaker 3: N e S stands for which gaming system PlayStation? Which president was not only a professional wrestler but also a licensed bartender? Reagan in poker, if you're holding pocket rockets, you have a pair of what uh uh jacks? You've got a friend in me? Is the theme song from what movie franchise? Sorry, this one could be a close one. Today we're gonna go to the scoreboard to see how you both did with Jose, He's a classic.
Speaker 7: Jeremy, you got three correct today?
Speaker 3: Pretty good?
Speaker 7: And bro same amount of questions?
Speaker 16: Oh no, Holy Joe. Finally, Jeremy, well done.
Speaker 3: Let's get these answers in for everybody. It's World beach Day, black sand. You'll find it in Hawaii, Portugal, Clary Islands. What makes it black? Really dirty feet? Oh Jeff, it's volcanic rock Actually yeah. Any S stands for the Nintendo Gaming System Nintendo Entertainment System. The president who was a professional wrestler and a licensed bartender was Abraham Lincoln.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right. Once you say that, I'm like, yeah, I do have a.
Speaker 3: He was an undefeated wrestler if I remember that correct, lost one.
Speaker 5: Wasn't he more running for the presidency than he did in wrestling?
Speaker 2: Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 7: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're holding pocket rockets and poker, you have a pair of aces because they look like rockets. You know.
Speaker 2: I was trying to think of what looked like a rocket.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, and then I would just have been not suitable for hair.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Those are if you have those on your poker cards in a weird place and you've got a friend in me. Is the theme song from the Toy Story franchise. Y So, Jeremy, congratulations. Not only do you get a one hundred dollars just for playing, you also win a fifty dollars gift card to the Nisqually Red Wind Casino, River Water Bar and grill your Escape from the ordinary only at the Nisqually Red Wind Casino.
Speaker 5: Gosh, now I just wish another aunt would come stay with you for a week.
Speaker 9: Him.
Speaker 3: Well, good luck, Jeremy, thank you for playing. Come back and do it again. We'll be doing Windbrooks Bucks same time tomorrow. Brooking Jeffrey in the morning,