Speaker 1: You've done it.
Speaker 2: You were getting me fulled Brook and Jeffrey experience right now with our podcast. I mean, I know you want more, Okay, I'm just telling you TikTok YouTube all the socials at Brook and Jeffrey and let's start the show right now.
Speaker 3: Brooke, what would you want in your mouth right now? If I could give you any option out there?
Speaker 4: You say it.
Speaker 2: Right now. I'm in a sweet mood Jeffrey today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know one of those bear claws. No it's not bear claw.
Speaker 2: I always the april fritters.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite.
Speaker 4: I haven't heard of.
Speaker 2: That had anything in my mouth.
Speaker 1: I haven't had anything in my mouth yet. It's not working quite right.
Speaker 3: I bring it up because there's a hot new trend all the big food brands are leaning into because for years everybody was going for the sweet and salty.
Speaker 1: Comba Yeah, I love that, and I love caramel.
Speaker 5: That's big Bacon pancakes. Yeah yeah right, That's been around forever.
Speaker 3: But experts say officially that's done. The era of sweet and salty is over.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: What's hot from the Boomers all the way to Jen Alpha what it's spicy?
Speaker 1: Sweet and spicy? Are we calling it swic. Is that something that you came up.
Speaker 5: With dyes down to swice?
Speaker 1: I don't know why. I love the name too.
Speaker 5: That's the hot trend right.
Speaker 1: Now, literally literally hot and sweet tread.
Speaker 3: The top three most popular swicy things right now are hot, honey, love that blowing up everywhere.
Speaker 1: You put it on pepperoni pizza and it is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: I know Pizza Hut is offering it on their pies. Now you don't have to do it yourself. Also, sweet chili sauces are big. People are putting that on their chicken dishes and their burgers. We even want swice in our beverages now.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 3: A lot of restaurants to adding like Jlapeno strawberry.
Speaker 4: Marks so good.
Speaker 1: Although I did get it.
Speaker 2: I asked for a spicy mark the other day and the guy literally.
Speaker 1: Dumped hot sauce literally so much in the margarita you couldn't see through it. It was so gross.
Speaker 4: It was like she's drinking.
Speaker 1: Thick and vinegar.
Speaker 5: That's the swice coming for you.
Speaker 3: I just ordered straight shots of Tabasco and kool Aid mixed together.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, do you skip the water and just put the powder right in?
Speaker 5: Ma snorted off.
Speaker 3: But experts say swicy is in because it checks multiple boxes on your tongue. Yeah, text in seventy five nine to two, you down to swice Tonight, We're gonna add some swice right into our shot collar when we elect to each other for the shock collar question of the day. So let's send it over to the swiciest member of the Morning show.
Speaker 5: Digital Jake is sweet and spicy.
Speaker 7: All it takes is three little letters to make one powerful masculine name.
Speaker 8: Because today is National.
Speaker 2: Dan Day, shout out to my dad.
Speaker 7: It's a holiday that honors all the Dan's, Danny's, Daniels, Danilo's, and d dogs of the world.
Speaker 1: Ya Danyard Dog.
Speaker 7: You're each going to get a question about a famous Dan, Daniel or Danny and you'll have to answer correctly or you're getting a Gosh Dane shock in the neck. It's a special one and Dan shot collar.
Speaker 8: Question of the day.
Speaker 7: Now, alexis just like calling to make a doctor's appointment. No one can help you with this question. For alexis this famous Dan was born July twenty third, nineteen eighty nine. His party trick is to recite all the elements of the periodic table in order and oh yeah, he had a few blockbuster movies under the same franchise title that grossed over seven point seven billion, which Dan am I talking about.
Speaker 4: I couldn't help.
Speaker 1: I can't think I know who it is.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 2: I only know Danny DeVito and that's not this guy.
Speaker 5: You know, he knows chemistry, so he must be pretty smart.
Speaker 1: You're gonna feel so stupid when it is. Yeah, I know it.
Speaker 9: First, Daniel Harry Style.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Daniel Liam pay.
Speaker 1: Just make up a name, Daniel James. Oh my god, you made.
Speaker 2: Name?
Speaker 8: Is Daniel James texting right now? Alexa said, Daniel James.
Speaker 7: That's not correct. It was Daniel Radcliffe from Harry Potter. Dan's going in your brain, Jose, it's your turn to think of the popular phrase Dan the Man is actually trademarked. What type of business holds the rights to it? Is it a video games? B plumbing or see construction?
Speaker 4: Whoa, I can see a plumbing band being like Dan the Man, Like will help you in thirty minutes.
Speaker 5: Or what you know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, call Dan the Man.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we'll be there.
Speaker 3: Because that would be one guy plumbing for the construction site. It would have to be like a crew of dance.
Speaker 2: They need hire dance to make this building, which is very confusing.
Speaker 1: When Dan needs help, I'm gonna go with the plumber.
Speaker 8: One Jose said, plumbing.
Speaker 7: That is.
Speaker 6: Correct.
Speaker 7: Punch, kick, and blast your way through twelve action packed levels with Dan the Man, available in the app Store.
Speaker 5: It's a video game.
Speaker 7: Oh interest, Brook, It's your turn. I'm the father named Dan. Hope this will help you in this question. To prepare for his role as Bill the Butcher in Gangs of New York, Daniel day Lewis would listen to music to get himself in an aggressive mindset, and he says it worked because he was nominated for an Oscar for Best Actor. What music would Daniel day Lewis listen to before it takes on set? Was it a the Metal band, God's Hate, huh, b the Rapper, Eminem or see the Wheels on the Bus to annoy himself on edge?
Speaker 2: You know God, My first thought for him was actually Eminem before you even said it, and it is like angry Rat.
Speaker 3: A lot of guys use Eminem music to like pump themselves up to work out. I would do it for my piano recitals when I was little.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your this is your chance.
Speaker 1: Being a parent.
Speaker 2: I could see how angry wheels on the bus over and over would make someone.
Speaker 1: God yeah, I think I'm gonna stick with my gut though, and go with Eminem.
Speaker 8: Brooks said, Eminem, that is correct.
Speaker 7: Brooke got it right. She's the only one safe so far. Jeffrey, it's your turn. Another famous Dan, Danny DeVito, has a unique presence on social media, and one of his strangest bits is what kind of photos he posts to his Twitter account. If you check out his page, Danny DeVito will have hundreds of pictures of what a his armpits, b his feet or c armadillo's.
Speaker 5: Danny DeVito is kind of like a kooky, weird guy.
Speaker 1: He's a funny guy.
Speaker 3: He seems like he would post pictures of like just random armadillos.
Speaker 1: Don't is it weird?
Speaker 2: I'm not even a foot person, and I want to see what Danny DeVito's feet look like.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I guess if you guys say that that's common, I'll go with pictures of his whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you'll blame us if you get it wrong.
Speaker 3: I'm going to blame you when I get armpits wrong, that's not cho Jeffrey said, armpits.
Speaker 7: That is, he calls it troll foot and his foot everywhere. He says, there's no explanation. It's my foot and you're going to look at it now.
Speaker 3: I have to google it, all right, So Brooks the only person safe from the shot. The rest of us are going to be getting electrocated while singing bad Day by Daniel Powder.
Speaker 2: Are already getting text for my mom of how proud she is of me.
Speaker 7: I also did those texts because you had a bad day.
Speaker 9: You taking one down.
Speaker 1: And you turn it around.
Speaker 5: That's your shot. Collar question of the.
Speaker 6: Day, brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: What would it take to instantly ruin your next door neighbor's elaborate holiday display?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: I guess the better question is why would you even want to?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 9: That was I thought.
Speaker 1: They're just thinking, try to spread some joy.
Speaker 3: Jeff Well, the guy on the phone says he was left with no other option. What it was either attack his neighbor's decor or his wife inconsolably crying for weeks and weeks and gosh, how do you get to that situation?
Speaker 1: No, I feel like my husband would still pick the neighbor.
Speaker 5: I would have left crying for sure the time.
Speaker 3: You won't believe what this guy did just to spare his wife's feelings. In a brand new mass speaker coming up at seven ten.
Speaker 5: You don't hear me confession, I can't take back armst Mouse.
Speaker 3: Speaker texta seventy five nine two says, our coworker recently announced to the office that she was going on maternity leave. So I pointed at her belly and I jokingly said, well, I didn't want to say anything, but I think we all knew. And then I found out she was adopting.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you have to quit you.
Speaker 3: This is why the safest thing to do is never talk. We'll say anything to anyone ever unless you have a voice changer to keep yourself anonymous God, which is exactly why we have one for the mass speaker. And we also have a guy on the phone who wants to go by Brian today.
Speaker 5: Brian, welcome to the show.
Speaker 10: Hey guys, how you doing?
Speaker 1: Oh Brian, it's not good. After I'm gonna tell you, I'm gonna be honest with you, Brian. Before are you doing I'm doing?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, all right, we're ready to have our spirits lifted after that text voice changer is on. You are the mass speaker, Brian. Whenever you're ready, let's hear your confession.
Speaker 10: Okay, so you're not hearing my real voice.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, I mean I mean in your voice, but it's changed.
Speaker 5: Okay, we wouldn't know what your real voice sounds like.
Speaker 10: Oh, good, good, Well, this is a story about my wife. We've been married for quite a while and she's an amazing person.
Speaker 1: She's got a heart of all that's sweet. It sounds like you don't remember how many years. I think it's been a while.
Speaker 10: It has been a while.
Speaker 5: That's funny. We're not gonna quiz you on anything. Don't worry.
Speaker 10: People say she's got like the heart of a Disney princess. She's that kind of She's just that sweet and kind.
Speaker 4: She's got energy about her.
Speaker 5: Ray nice.
Speaker 10: So I'm at work one day and I get a text from her and it's a picture of a baby deer.
Speaker 1: A baby deer is she actually snow white?
Speaker 10: Wo where it was sitting on the front lawn of our house.
Speaker 1: It's pretty common.
Speaker 10: So she's like, oh, you got to come home and hopefully you'll still be here, she said, She's running out to the store so she'll see me back at the house.
Speaker 1: How long does she think this deer gonna hang out? She goes to the kids.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking, if this was Brook's house, her husband Michael would be shooting the deer get off by and honestly.
Speaker 2: They're kind of forest rats, but sure she and she would never do that.
Speaker 10: So I get home and I can see the deer.
Speaker 1: Oh it still there.
Speaker 10: It's impaled on offence.
Speaker 4: What did you say, imped Yes, Oh gosh, that that's.
Speaker 1: Why it's still there. Having venison for dinner tonight, of.
Speaker 5: Course, Brook goes straight to.
Speaker 2: Cooking if it's gonna die anyway, Like, honey, are you mad?
Speaker 1: Is your wife there?
Speaker 6: Is?
Speaker 1: She gone?
Speaker 10: No, she's gone.
Speaker 5: Thank god. You don't want her to see that.
Speaker 10: So it was it was dead unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh that's so sad.
Speaker 9: How did it get?
Speaker 4: I want to know how?
Speaker 9: Or do I want to know?
Speaker 5: I don't think this. I mean I think you, yeah, assume.
Speaker 1: To jump, probably miss time something.
Speaker 3: Or maybe it's one of those weird BDSM deers that took it a little bit too far off itself.
Speaker 5: You never know, So what did you do?
Speaker 1: You went and removed it.
Speaker 10: Well, my neighbor a couple of houses down had a big Santa and Sleigh display.
Speaker 6: Out on his lawn.
Speaker 1: Okay, winter time.
Speaker 10: So I got the deer off the fence and I carried it down to my neighbor's house, and I took one of the harnesses and with bells and stuff, off one of the fake gears.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 9: I know exactly what's happening.
Speaker 1: I don't get it at all.
Speaker 10: And I put it on the real dead deer because I didn't know what to do. My wife would have freaked out if she came home and the deer was dead on our lawn.
Speaker 9: You hit it in plain sight, is now it's a Santa deer.
Speaker 1: You just take it out into.
Speaker 3: The back and put it on the barbecue. I know, bly hungry.
Speaker 10: I would have hurt it, but the ground was frozen, so I would have never been able to dig a hole in that short of a period of time.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 10: And so they killer thing was that nobody discovered the dead deer for two days.
Speaker 3: It was just chilling on your neighbor's front lawn and flesh.
Speaker 1: Sick neighbor joke.
Speaker 2: I bet they thought they were living with like a serial killer in the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: He laughs.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, that's the whole thing.
Speaker 10: Though nobody realized, not even the people that lived there.
Speaker 2: They just thought that the fake dear got knocked over and was bloody.
Speaker 10: Well, I put the bloody part kind of up against the manger, so you wouldn't see it unless you were standing there really close looking at it.
Speaker 9: Red and white.
Speaker 1: It's really weird. This is a weird one, right, that's what the segment's for.
Speaker 5: So you said it was there for days.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I was there for two days before I finally had the time to dispose of it properly.
Speaker 9: Oh, so you take care.
Speaker 8: Of it now.
Speaker 1: I'm very concerned what the Santa statue is made out of.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 5: That is like a drifter came by.
Speaker 11: You.
Speaker 2: Guys are on me about cooking the thing, but that is it's way more sane than what this man did.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, it's just the way that you were licking your lips while you were saying that was kind of putting me off. I think it's sweet that he's willing to go to any lengths.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he didn't murder it.
Speaker 5: He just moved it, yeah.
Speaker 1: And dressed it up. There's a lot of other options.
Speaker 10: She would have been devastated if she came home and found the deer dead on a line.
Speaker 3: Nobody said it was the best idea that anybody's ever had, but.
Speaker 5: He was in a pin. She did what he had to do. I bet she.
Speaker 3: I bet your wife still thinks that that baby deer is out in the forest like frolicking and having like the best life ever.
Speaker 10: I'm sure she does.
Speaker 5: It's really sad, all right, Well, Merry Christmas. Everybody text into seven eight, five nine too.
Speaker 3: If you have a confession you've been holding on to, we can hide your identity, mask your voice, and make you the next mass speaker.
Speaker 5: Your phone TAP's coming up.
Speaker 6: Next, freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: I don't really consider myself a gamer, even though I would totally crush.
Speaker 5: Jose at most of the popular titles out there.
Speaker 3: He is undefeated in Fortnite, when we played Halo, Gears of War, Cat Conundrum three, Cursed of the Caressed Kittens.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: What's really what's not in your list?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't really get all of it, but Jose does and that's why today he pranks a fellow gamer who's been playing a lot of Fortnite lately. You're gonna hear what happens in your phone tap right now.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi, this is Kate McNown from the PlayStation Gaming Authority. Is this justin Webb?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Who is this?
Speaker 4: My name's Kate from the PlayStation Gaming Authority. Your account was recently flagged. Is your username Dynamic Disco five?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's me, But I don't understand you're from the gaming Authority.
Speaker 4: Do you recall playing Fortnite last Thursday in a gaming party with squad members Rant for Rey, Ray Bananos Thing and troll Hunter two oh nine?
Speaker 5: Uh, I'm not sure.
Speaker 7: I played Fortnite a lot.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you realize that your squad mates were all teenagers.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I jumped into a random squad's match. I don't okay, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the I didn't know what was wrong? Who I'm playing with?
Speaker 5: Excuse?
Speaker 4: Got it? What?
Speaker 6: All?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 4: Do you remember when you were in Lonely Labs that section of the map.
Speaker 5: Sure, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 4: And you were aggressively emoting.
Speaker 5: That doesn't sound like me.
Speaker 4: I don't the dances your character's hips were gyrating excessively in the presence mind you of underaged players.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but what's the problem, Like, that's just part of the game.
Speaker 4: You just kept hitting the button over and over, dancing dancing gyrate gyrate. Huh you like dancing in front of kids.
Speaker 7: It's a game, dude, it's not real life.
Speaker 4: Well, the parents of these tweens saw what you were doing and they did not call it dancing. More like fornicating. Okay, fortnitdicating.
Speaker 5: If anything, this is rig I don't know what this is.
Speaker 4: I do At this point, all three sets of parents complained, so we do have to take action. Complained about what I was just using the game how it's supposed.
Speaker 5: To be used. I don't understand.
Speaker 4: Basically, here's your options. We can either ban you from the network for six months.
Speaker 5: Come on, people, emote all over the map all the time.
Speaker 4: You can fight at all you want. But we do have an online rehab center for your digital character and is now a suspected pedophile in the game. We don't like to use that word either.
Speaker 5: I'm not a pedophile.
Speaker 7: What are you talking about?
Speaker 9: No, no, no, you're not a pedophile.
Speaker 4: Your character is My character.
Speaker 5: Is not a pedophile either. That doesn't make any sense. I'm the character. The character is just me, my avatar.
Speaker 4: Calm down, You're not in the middle of a battle Royale.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Every person who's accused of doing lude or lavicious acts of the minor present has to have their character rehabilitated if they'd like to gain access. Again, I don't believe Macy.
Speaker 7: This has insane You cannot lock my PlayStation account just because I use the game correctly.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, if I use the game correctly, you mean gyrating your hips in front of innocent tweens. Oh my god, but I think we have different definitions of the game.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 9: Here's what needs to.
Speaker 4: Happen for you to be reinstated. It's eight one on one digital sessions where your avatar meets with our digital therapists.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna hit another account. This is nonsense.
Speaker 11: I can't go with this, all.
Speaker 4: Right, So I'm gonna mark down here that you're not taking responsibility and avoiding the perversion problem.
Speaker 5: I don't have a problem.
Speaker 1: You have a problem.
Speaker 4: I'm also writing down he blamed and shamed a tech advisor. What that'll probably get your band extended about what six months?
Speaker 7: Do you seriously have nothing better to do with your job than to come after people for dancing in a game.
Speaker 4: Actually, yeah, I don't sother schedule your appointment with our digital therapists right now or we're done here.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not gonna do that. Okay, we'll do that.
Speaker 7: I was just you're allowed to floss in front of another avatar.
Speaker 4: It's funny you mentioned that. That's exactly what your friend Riley said when he flos in front of a senior citizen. What and now his avatar's doing community service at a SIMS rest home.
Speaker 5: Why you for playing the game?
Speaker 4: Because he asked us to punish him, and also he asked us to do this prank phone call on you.
Speaker 7: Riley set me a hook?
Speaker 2: Yeah he did.
Speaker 10: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: This is actually Julisey for the radio show Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. Man, we're doing a tap on you. Your buddy Riley says, you guys are really addicted to Fortnite lately, so he wanted to mess with you. Man.
Speaker 7: I truly didn't know what you were talking about and didn't know what to say.
Speaker 5: I've never been accused of being wearing around kids. That's so insane.
Speaker 4: I mean, you don't have to press the dance button, all right, you don't have you do it all the time, buddy.
Speaker 5: Come on, I'm gonna press it all the time now, just because I can't stand you.
Speaker 9: I better not see you in a match where I'm reporting you.
Speaker 4: Brother.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: The wake up every morning was fun tabs weekday mornings on the twenties, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned?
Speaker 1: Say it again, Jess.
Speaker 3: It's not just the title of Brooks autobiography, that is right.
Speaker 5: It's true.
Speaker 3: If you make a woman feel rejected or unappreciated, she will make sure that you come to regret it. And that sentiment's even more intense if the woman happens to be a bride. Oh true, you do not mess with her on her special day. And that's why one of our listeners emailed us for help because she felt betrayed by her friends on her big day and decided she was.
Speaker 5: Gonna get even.
Speaker 3: Oh really, now they're saying she's gone too far. And yes, now she's gone too far is chapter seven of Brooks autobiography, but text in seven eight five nine two, because we're gonna need listener input during a brand new edition of am I the Jerk, And.
Speaker 1: There's seven chapters. After I've gone too far, it go farther.
Speaker 3: You're gonna care what happened for this bride when we do am I the Jerk. Next it's Brooks and Jeffrey in the morning. And we all need someone in our lives to keep us in check and call us out when we're out of line, when we're acting a fool.
Speaker 1: That's why celebrities turn out the way they do. They don't have that person.
Speaker 3: Have yes men Or when you're downward, dog goes right side up in yoga class.
Speaker 1: That could be embarrassing or impressive. I'm not sure which.
Speaker 3: Well, it would help if someone would at least step in and tell you politely you're.
Speaker 4: Down where dog is showing.
Speaker 3: And that's what we're here to do today and help one of our listeners for another edition of am.
Speaker 5: I the Jerk.
Speaker 1: It's a Dirney Dog.
Speaker 3: So that's where you tell us your situation, how you handled it, and will tell you if you're in the wrong or not, with some feedback from our listeners too.
Speaker 5: At seven eight, five, nine to.
Speaker 3: Two, so let's meet today's or jerky.
Speaker 1: She sounds like we're already passing judgment.
Speaker 5: Question. Her name is Valerie, Valerie, welcome to the show.
Speaker 11: Hey everyone, how are you?
Speaker 1: I think you say jerk.
Speaker 8: Question.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm okay.
Speaker 11: I could actually be a lot better, but okay, maybe I'll feel better after this call.
Speaker 4: All right, predicament.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like you've been sitting with something.
Speaker 11: Yes, this has been really consuming.
Speaker 5: So okay, what's going on. What happened in your life?
Speaker 11: Well, the love of my life proposed to me a while ago.
Speaker 6: What, wow?
Speaker 9: Congratulations?
Speaker 5: Well hold on, did you say yes? What did you say?
Speaker 8: Yes? Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, this is actual usually you guys.
Speaker 2: She started the sentence with the love of my life proposed, not like the life.
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 11: His name is Jake. Proposal was incredible and really, when it came to our wedding, I've always dreamed of like this big romantic destination wedding. Oh okay, yeah, yeah, So we found this gorgeous place in Tahiti. It's all right on the water a.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Tahiti looks so nice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you nailed gorgeous with that. That's pretty epic.
Speaker 11: Exactly Okay, so I'm glad you all agree this is great, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: As long as you don't invite us, because I don't really want to spend the money.
Speaker 4: I'm down to waste all my money. Let's do this.
Speaker 11: Well, there is a twist at one point. So we started off with Tahiti. That was the plan. We invited one hundred and twenty of our friends and face oh maybe yeah.
Speaker 1: The station weddings really small.
Speaker 9: There are yeah, very affordable.
Speaker 3: Uss you have that many friends and.
Speaker 11: Yes, well, I mean we both have a lot of family members, a lot of really important people in our lives. So it was important to us that all these people are there. And you're right, I was not expecting one hundred and twenty people to say yes to a destination.
Speaker 1: Well, she was expected one hundred and twenty gifts.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Well but here's the thing. Only eleven people are svp'd, four of which were our parents.
Speaker 4: But our immediate reaction was that, right, like, we don't see a lot of people going.
Speaker 2: I don't even know does it I mean, do people apologize or what was the kind of response you got?
Speaker 11: The big response was just the like financial burden, but also people were so unapologetic about it, which was so crappy, and I just thought for sure that like people can use this as an excuse to have a vacation. The people do destination weddings and they don't warn you that only three percent of people invited come.
Speaker 3: Maybe the hotel in Tahiti that you chose wasn't quite nice enough for people.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying this dumb.
Speaker 4: I don't think there's anything no.
Speaker 11: And I was just like, I was so heartbroken. I mean, I would do that for my friends. I've been to the place for a friend's wedding and it was inconvenient.
Speaker 2: But that's what you do, right, So you're you're feeling really hurt by people you thought were your closest friends and family, telling you.
Speaker 11: Know, heartbroken, devastated, Like eleven people, four of which are my parents.
Speaker 1: At least they said yes, that was really.
Speaker 5: So what did you do?
Speaker 11: Well? So I tried to be the most considerate person ever and we decided to change the menu and do it in Mexico.
Speaker 1: Okay, WHOA, that's more doable.
Speaker 11: So much closer, so much cheaper, And like, I was still pretty devastated because I had my heart set on Tahiti, but whatever, we'll do Mexico. Like people are important to me, and if that's the consensus, will change it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean that's a reasonable thing to do. There's still blue water down there.
Speaker 11: I guess, except nine people are.
Speaker 2: SVP wait even less wait less, Wait you didn't ask your friends to.
Speaker 11: Change, And I'm just so freaking pissed, and I'm like, oh, this is what people think of me and my future husband, like we are not worth it to anyone.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm worried right now.
Speaker 4: Don't move it again because you're not going to keep getting less and less.
Speaker 11: So that's the thing. So we're not changing the wedding. It's a few weeks out now, like that is happening.
Speaker 5: So people coming, like why are you asking us if you're the jerk.
Speaker 11: The reason is a couple of my girlfriends have kind of shared with me that I've done something that they don't think I should have.
Speaker 1: Uh oh what.
Speaker 11: Well, after we switched to to Mexico and freaking nobody is coming, I was like, okay, fine, I'm going to send out me to everyone on the guest list, and it's basically, if you're not coming, give me a valid reason. Why or I'm removing you from my contact list all of my social media and you don't need to know anything about my wedding or the rest of my life if this is how you feel, because I'm clearly not worth it.
Speaker 5: Oh it's it.
Speaker 1: Had you draco a bottle of wine before you said that email?
Speaker 11: No, I was clear minded, so sober like it felt right to do that, and I don't think I overstepped.
Speaker 3: Well, let's ask our listeners. Is a good time text into seven eight, five, nine to two. Do you think Valerie is being the jerk here by saying she's going to excommunicate you from her entire life if you don't have a valid reason for saying no.
Speaker 5: To her wedding?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, I don't know Mexico.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very beautiful, gorgeous Mexico wedding, which she's changed already from Tahiti.
Speaker 11: I truly don't think I'm being a jerk here because I gave everyone two opportunities to say yes to me. I bent over backwards to accommodate everyone, and they still let me down. And so if you can just tell me a valid reason in an email like someone nine months pregnant, I get it. Maybe that's hard to travel. But if you can't give me a valid reason why am I a jerk for saying don't be in my life?
Speaker 1: It's gonna be O.
Speaker 4: Don't have passports?
Speaker 1: Maybe one hundred and twenty of them are pregnant.
Speaker 9: Pregnant without passport.
Speaker 3: And if you do think that Valerie is a jerk when you text in, you better have a valid reason for.
Speaker 5: Why she's a jerk. We're not gonna let you listen to our show anymore.
Speaker 1: All right, yeah is your grand section, But.
Speaker 5: Let's come back.
Speaker 3: We'll tie them up and find out once and for all if she's the jerk or not. Right after this, we're in the middle of a segment. Am I the jerk? And our textboard is getting flooded Right now, it's seven eight, five, nine two with people weighing in on Valerie.
Speaker 9: Guys are gonna break it?
Speaker 5: Yell, that's good. I like engagement on our show.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no, it's great.
Speaker 3: But Valerie was set to get married in Tahiti to her fiance, but out of the one hundred and twenty in they sent, only eleven were able to go to that, which is why, to be considerate, Valerie changed the wedding venue to Mexico, someplace cheaper, closer, and now even less people say they're going to be able to attend.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I can't believe it went to less. That's the insult room.
Speaker 3: It's kind of crazy, and that's why Valerie saw red. So she sent out an email to everybody on her inviteless saying you need to give me a valid reason why you're not going, or you're excommunicated from my wife. And that was the reason that Valerie emailed us, because she was saying some of her friends and even her mother in law were telling her she was going too far with that email.
Speaker 2: Oh, the mother in law will always tell you that. Don't worry about her opinion, all.
Speaker 3: Right, So who cares what your mom in law is. But your friends were suggesting that you crossed the line, right, Valerie.
Speaker 11: I had one friend I thought she was my friend, but who was like, I don't know. You're being kind of a bride zilla about this too much from people the words.
Speaker 5: Oh, was it your young niece. I'm guessing based on that voice four.
Speaker 1: Years old, that was obviously a Kardashian Jeffrey case. Yeah, Chloe's definitely not go yeah it Partney.
Speaker 3: Actually, so clearly Valerie does not think that she crossed the line sending that email. She's reached out to us though, to find out is she the jerk or not? Keep her text coming in seven eighty five nine to two jerk if you think she's in the wrong, not a jerk. If you don't, we'll get a percentage for you by the end of that many there are a lot of texts. We should have made some of them. Brooke, what do you have?
Speaker 2: This one says she is not the jerk in all capitals. Oh, it's understandable that everyone can come. But over ninety percent of your friends bail on you after you tried to accommodate them. Those are not friends. I'm sorry, thank you.
Speaker 11: Okay, that person in my life.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, you're not the jerk.
Speaker 3: And again I want to be clear though, the jerk no jerk thing isn't about showing up or not showing up to the destination wedding. It's about the email that Valerie sent saying that you're going to be out of my entire life if you don't give me a good reason.
Speaker 6: Why.
Speaker 5: So, there's a.
Speaker 3: Text here at seventy five minute two that says, if I received an email like that from a friend, I delete them off of my friend list before she deleted me talk about no class.
Speaker 11: Okay, that person is clearly never gonna get married or fan the wedding.
Speaker 2: Okay, Kellery does sound like you're very open to the idea of you being the jerk right now.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but that person is wrong, Like if they don't have experience in this, they can't say it.
Speaker 3: I mean, Alexis, a lot of your friends are getting married right now. You said it's been a little bit stressful. If you got an email like that one, what would your reaction be to it?
Speaker 5: Would you think jerk or no jerk?
Speaker 7: I'd probably be relieved to not have to be a friend anymore to have to go to that wedding.
Speaker 4: Yes, I say jerk.
Speaker 5: Well, no jerk, because she's doing you a favor.
Speaker 2: How many people have replied to your demand for an excuse?
Speaker 11: Like three people and the three people who had legit excuses, oh, like they actually had stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, it's a lot of old people that you send invites to and they can't figure out how to respond to me.
Speaker 9: It's like you.
Speaker 2: Got mad or maybe her email was already blocked from the whole Tai.
Speaker 1: Street.
Speaker 5: We got another text.
Speaker 3: This one says, man listening to this, I just feel bad for her fiance.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 3: I bet he went into this wanting a simple, no drama wedding and now he's seeing what he really signed up for.
Speaker 1: So Harge, that is Harge, what was your fiance like?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we haven't really talked about him.
Speaker 11: There is drama, but not because of me. It's because of our guests. He's upset that nobody cares about that.
Speaker 1: I bet you feel that way.
Speaker 2: We got a text in here that says, if I couldn't make it to my friend's wedding, I would be apologizing and asking for forgiveness.
Speaker 1: They can at least send an email back.
Speaker 11: Yes you, and again, if you really wanted to make it there, you could find a way. You could be Like, I'm struggling financially. What if me and my friends share a room? What if we drive to somewhere and then get a flight somewhere else, Like, there are ways to make it work if.
Speaker 4: I put myself in her shoes though, or the friends shoes. This is what credit cards were invented.
Speaker 1: For going into debt for your friend's wedding.
Speaker 4: Well, look, I know in maybe a couple grand, but at least you can make payments, you can schedule things out.
Speaker 1: I mean, if that's a right to act, if it's.
Speaker 2: Really important to somebody, I've crossed the border on foot, they could just simply walk a very long While.
Speaker 3: We're running out of time, I feel like we need to get an official tally on the percentage of people that think that Valerie is a jerk versus not a jerk.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Right now we are at fifty six percent of people say not the jerk.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and I know this. I know that I didn't overstep. And those friends who are saying I did, like they're the jerk, Well, you.
Speaker 4: Know, you know what's going on here is you did a jerky thing, all right?
Speaker 9: Like, I still like you. I think you're a great person.
Speaker 4: But I think just the email may have been aggressive, but it doesn't make you odd jerk. Does that make sense?
Speaker 5: They just texted jerk?
Speaker 2: Actually, the percent just changed.
Speaker 5: Brook, What do you think, jerk? No jerk?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't think you should cut people out of your life. I think that you need to do a real hard look at your relationships.
Speaker 5: Brook, you can't take the middle ground. You have to say, if she's a jerker.
Speaker 1: You're kind of a jerk.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 11: No, how can I be a jerk when I deserve?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that word deserve always indicates you're a jerk.
Speaker 9: And you deserve to hear it.
Speaker 3: Brook, What revenge did you take on people who didn't show up to your wedding?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think everybody came.
Speaker 9: The people.
Speaker 3: Well, I hope this gave you a little bit of closure, and uh, you do have to feel pretty good about the text board majority says no jerk on it.
Speaker 11: I guess I just can't get over the fact that you're saying I don't deserve an explanation. If we've been friends in my entire life and you're not coming to my wedding, don't I deserve to know why?
Speaker 3: I would say, in a way, not getting an explanation is kind of an explanation.
Speaker 1: Well, that was really true.
Speaker 11: Yeah, take this segment, send us them in an email.
Speaker 1: To the podcast.
Speaker 8: Check it out.
Speaker 11: I love that.
Speaker 3: You'll find it at Brook and Jeffery River gets your post. Yes, that was am I the jerk It's Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 6: Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: A woman with three kids says she was getting judged and shamed every day for bringing them to school for one particular reason, but instead of changing things, she decided she was going to run towards it. Now she's a TikTok star whoa plus the hottest new tourist attraction in North America. Even our own editor is a huge fan and freaked out when she heard that we were going to be talking about this. Will you want to go to find out when we do a brand new tiktokick shot that's coming up at eight ten? Did you hear eighties icon Mister t just announced he's making a highly anticipated comeback.
Speaker 1: Whoa anticipating with yes, oh, oh, yeah, Okay.
Speaker 3: He's keeping the mohawk in gold chains, but he's ditching his old catchphrase, I pity the fool say now. Now he's taking a page out of gen Z's book and going with TikTok click shot.
Speaker 5: He's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: It's TikTok Click Shock, where we dive into some of the biggest tiktoks of the past week.
Speaker 5: Mister T style TikTok click.
Speaker 3: Shock, which is from a mother in Wales named Katie, and she's got the latest viral TikTok clip with over a million views because every morning she drives her three children to the school gates, but she often gets criticized by other judgmental parents there. Why because it's because of her use of vulgar language and questionable fashion choices in front of the other children.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean if I was there to drive my.
Speaker 9: Kids to school.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So she got fed up with that and started a group called the S Word Mom's Club.
Speaker 1: L or S eight. H Okay, well, you know you could have gone a lot of.
Speaker 3: Waste, not the promiscuous moms club, like the bad Mom's Club.
Speaker 2: But the bad it's making you like we're bad parents were embracing it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: She started selling t shirts that says good moms say bad words, hashtag and mother shaming. So here's a photo of Katie in one of her shirts says I don't know mom say bad words.
Speaker 2: I want to well moms because she's in Wales right Yeah, And Katie says this group is for moms who are laid back, unfiltered and don't give a blank Okay, that usually just means, yeah, you're a jerk when you say those things.
Speaker 9: Everybody hates me. It's your problem.
Speaker 1: I mean, why do you have to cuss when you drop your kid off at school?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Can't you go five minutes without kids?
Speaker 4: Have a mother?
Speaker 7: Good day?
Speaker 1: Little as I love you.
Speaker 3: Look at that whirl in better moods just by you, guys, I like it. She's even taken her three children out to music festivals and filmed herself breastfeeding them out on the dance floor.
Speaker 5: US hardcore.
Speaker 1: These kids in elementary school get.
Speaker 3: Other clips she shared on her TikTok include her neglecting her children on holidays while she eats first, putting them into tiny jail beds and teaching them these are real and teaching them that theft.
Speaker 5: Can actually be a useful childhood skill.
Speaker 1: Okay, how many shirts is she making? Is the right? Do fund me for the kids therapy? Because I.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 3: She also affectionately calls her kids bloody boomerangs because no matter how hard she tries to get rid of them, they always come back.
Speaker 4: How many times have you.
Speaker 3: Called child Services on yourself? Brook and they just won't?
Speaker 1: I'm so please sorry, lady, But it's terrible. What a horrible mother? He hashtag and mothers.
Speaker 9: Sweatshirt.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm not with her.
Speaker 3: Maybe you should try it a little bit with your kids.
Speaker 5: They might turn out better.
Speaker 3: Because thanks to all the successful videos that she's posted, she's gained over half a million followers on her TikTok.
Speaker 1: But your children, I don't need.
Speaker 5: Any of that.
Speaker 3: People online are applauding her for keeping it real school drop off.
Speaker 5: Okay, job, that was a TikTok click shot. Your next TikTok click shot. It's from a dude named Kenny Bulwark.
Speaker 3: He's an amateur comedian in New York City doing the comedy club rounds. Okay, and he thought, how can I stand out on social media and make money to afford rent here?
Speaker 1: Oh man, you can't. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Tough challenge, but he came up with the idea to start charging tourists to take them on late night walking tours around the city to check out all the hot spots for rats.
Speaker 1: It's a New York City rat tour.
Speaker 5: Rat tours, dude.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: The rats in New York City this year have been going more viral than anything else.
Speaker 6: Coming out.
Speaker 1: Pizza Rat.
Speaker 3: Pizza rat got it all started a few years ago, so now he's like capitalizing on that. He takes people to broken sidewalks, construction sites, and abandoned subway entrances.
Speaker 5: And exits, and he films each.
Speaker 3: Tour as he goes along, so as many as ten thousand people at a time can tune in to watch the live stream of the rat tour.
Speaker 9: He makes money on the live stream. I bed too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and cities have ghost tours all the time, at least this one. You can actually see something guaranteed.
Speaker 3: And he wears a little like green and yellow glowing vest everywhere he goes so that he looks official. Here's a picture of him on a rat tourly around.
Speaker 1: How does he not wear mouse ears while he's doing this?
Speaker 5: He takes this seriously. This isn't a joke to him.
Speaker 3: There were over sixty thousand reports of rat activity last year in New York, which is a one hundred and two percent increase from the previous year.
Speaker 1: But he's not calling it rat a tour.
Speaker 9: No rat tour.
Speaker 8: He did come up.
Speaker 5: He came up with the name.
Speaker 3: You can find it on rat talk, like instead of TikTok rat.
Speaker 5: You know there's a reason he's a struggling.
Speaker 8: One.
Speaker 3: Fan of his name, Patrick Norris from Saint Louis says, I've loved Kenny's rat tours ever since I started watching them. He made me want to go to New York and see them for myself.
Speaker 2: See, if you just lean into these things cities, then people will want to visit.
Speaker 3: Another couple from Pennsylvania said after watching Rat Talk, they traveled to the Big Apple in hopes of seeing rats up close in personal.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean it's like a wildlife tour in Alaska.
Speaker 4: Right, It's like New York Fashion Week and all these tours are in and someone's like, hey, where are the raps?
Speaker 3: So yeah, if you want to go take a rat tour with Kenny in New York.
Speaker 1: I kind of want to.
Speaker 2: I'm scared of what about a holiday one where the rats are wearing little tit.
Speaker 3: Let's get the black plague started over againtok Click shot.
Speaker 5: Story for the day.
Speaker 6: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: On the phone.
Speaker 12: Right now, we have a friend of the show, shekr the uber driver. He's owing five against you all time, Brooke. But that's probably because he's more focused on his annual fall tradition of playing cricket.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're a cricket player. That's right, right, you're in.
Speaker 9: Like e laitue or something.
Speaker 4: I remember he's a cricket nut.
Speaker 12: But we don't think of him as just a cricket player on the show. We think of him as family.
Speaker 1: Are you trying to be a cricket announcer? I can't decide what's happening for you?
Speaker 5: It's the master.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's like golf, Jeffrey.
Speaker 9: I think cricket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's exciting.
Speaker 5: Let's just get into some questions. Then we can send Brook out of the studio. I do like talking like this.
Speaker 4: I enjoy it.
Speaker 5: All right, I'm gonna talk my normal voice. Here we go.
Speaker 3: Shekar you ready. Let's explain the rules for everybody. Got thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say past. But you have to beat Brooke outright to win? Are you ready?
Speaker 5: All right? Good luck?
Speaker 3: Your time starts now. Actor Chris Tucker celebrates the birthday today. He starred with Jackie Chan in What Trio of Police Films, What Sports League's Hall of Fame is located in Canton, Ohio. Wow Football Burger King first introduced the opper in which decade eighties in America, moss grows heavier on the side of trees facing which direction east? Which one of these are table sugar? Glucose, fruit dose or sucrose?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 5: Glucose? All right?
Speaker 3: Sounded confident in that last guess I liked it. She car Brook is coming back into the studio, and what do I have on my phone screener? It just says you're all over the place, busy and not busy at the same time.
Speaker 5: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like a weird summer where it's busy one week the other week.
Speaker 2: I see, how was driving for all the concerts that have come to.
Speaker 7: Town, the only one that was the busiest with the tailor Swift one.
Speaker 2: I can't even how much glitter was left over in your car after driving Taylor Swift fans.
Speaker 5: Surprisingly, not as much as you expected.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, friendship, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Brook, You're up, You're ready, Yep, your time starts now. Actor Chris Tucker celebrates a birthday today. He starred with Jackie Chan in What Trio of Police films Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, Rush Hour?
Speaker 3: What sports sport League's Hall of Fame is located in Canton, Ohio. Uh baseball Burger King first introduced the whopper?
Speaker 5: In which decade seventies in.
Speaker 3: America, moss grows heavier on the side of trees facing which direction? Which one of these are table sugar, glucose, fructose or sucrose?
Speaker 1: Uh? Glucose?
Speaker 5: In what year was the Declaration of Independence?
Speaker 1: Size seventeen seventy six?
Speaker 5: Ouki doki.
Speaker 3: Let's go over to the scoreboard to see how y'all did with Jose.
Speaker 1: Anybody could have We're the three best friends. Anyone could have.
Speaker 4: Shakar, you got one correct today?
Speaker 6: Ah?
Speaker 1: Not your day, my man?
Speaker 9: What kind of a rough one? Yeah? Brook, you got three?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 6: Bye?
Speaker 3: The losing streak can continues for your Chakar six.
Speaker 9: Okay, until you like that.
Speaker 1: You're a true competitor.
Speaker 9: Yeah, car, don't give up.
Speaker 3: Let's go for the answers here. Actor Chris Tucker celebrates a birthday he started with Jackie Chan in the Rush Hour films. The Sports League Hall of Fame, located in Canton, Ohio, is the NFL.
Speaker 4: We could not give it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, football wasn't quite specific enough, cha, Car, we're kind.
Speaker 5: Of the league's name. We're finicky and stupid like that.
Speaker 2: It was I just said baseball, yeah were we wouldn't get it.
Speaker 1: Let's blame them, Chicar for not wording the question sports fame. We're trying to blame someone else. I'll take the fact.
Speaker 5: Burger King first introduced the whopper in the nineteen fifties. Nineteen fifty seven.
Speaker 3: Moss grows heavier on the north side of trees, and glue close fruit toast, and sucrose. Out of those, sucrose is table sugar.
Speaker 1: That's what I would ordered.
Speaker 3: One one more Declaration of Independence signed seventy seventy six.
Speaker 5: That was a layup there, Sure, yeah, exactly, so Chica, we can't can't give you any money on this.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, man, but just for playing you do win a fifty dollars gift card to the Nisqually Red Wind Casino, River Water Bar and grill your escape from the ordinary only at the Nisqually Red Wind Casino.
Speaker 1: Okay, you had a.
Speaker 2: Busy, not busy day ahead of you, Okay, pretty busy hopefully. Hey, what would you like people to do differently in your cars when you pick them up.
Speaker 5: Be clean, Be clean.
Speaker 2: That feels like it should be a given, but apparently it's not.
Speaker 3: Is it still cool if we make out back there though I had a camera, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, you should start an only fans page.
Speaker 6: Ye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Chicago like having you on the show.
Speaker 5: Thanks for playing again.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: We'll be back to do Windbrooks Block same time tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning,