Speaker 1: Welcome the guys. We find the anti SLEDG shaming podcast.
Speaker 2: You haven't.
Speaker 3: I'm Christina Hutchinson, I'm Karen Fisher and I'm yea boy friends.
Speaker 1: Bring us to sluddie, your horny and your shame. Hey it was what?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Talk about?
Speaker 3: Greetings earthlings, how you doing where you've been? Welcome to another episode of Guys It's the Anti SLEDG Shaming Podcast. I'm Karen Fisher, I'm Christina Hutchinson. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Are you in New York City?
Speaker 3: Well, I hope by the time you're hearing this, we've already sold it the fuck out. We are recording this week in advance, but if we haven't sold it the fuck out, we'll be sad. But also come New York City. Friday, September eighth, at nine thirty pm, Karen and I are taking the stage together for an hour and a half of comedic debauchery.
Speaker 1: It's guys, We fucked Live at the Midnight Theater.
Speaker 3: This is gonna be potentially the first of a residency, but we got to sell it out, so buy tickets. There was only a couple tickets left the last twenty minutes ago when we recorded last week's intro, so if it's not sold out, make sure to help us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's out.
Speaker 3: Uh oh yeah, and if you want to email us, as always, it's sorry about last night's show.
Speaker 1: At gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: This subject line reads husband secretly posts dick pics online. Yes, Kang Hi, Cern and Christina and Mike love to you. Both can't wait to hear what you think about this. A few days ago, I discovered that my husband posted dick pics on a bisexual adult site, and I can't figure out how to feel about it. We are twenty six and thirty three years old and have been married for four years now. Our sex life is great, even though I definitely wish he would had more sex, but his libido is just naturally lower than mine. Well, not low enough to not want to post picks online.
Speaker 1: It was dick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like, that's enough pussy for me. Yeah, I'm full on the pussy. We are super open with each other and talk about our desires and fantasies frequently, not that one. We are not care to push each other's boundaries and try out new things in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 3: Some things we have tried are golden showers, threesomes with women, and various exciting look and various exciting locations. Nice, you got a good little sexual thing going on. He isn't interested in doing any anal play on me and honestly seems to be scared of my butthole.
Speaker 1: But at the same he might because he's like, am I gonna like this too much?
Speaker 3: On the other side, he has learned to love anal play on him the last few years.
Speaker 1: Good man, you ever.
Speaker 3: Know he has a treasure to every man has a prostate that can be stimulated. I yeah, but there is a little alarm went off when he's not at all interested in anal play with her. I've never met a straight man that was not interested in my asshole at some point, well exactly, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah, this is something okay. So on the other side, he has learned to love anal play on him the past few years. This is something he had never tried before. But I opened him up penintendad to the possibility, and actually I actually just loved pleasure him and see what it does to him.
Speaker 1: Totally. I hear you, girl. He is a he is a super manly straight dude, and it took some time for him to get around. But is that a wall?
Speaker 3: Yeah, to cover his someone's in cosplay, But now he frequently asks for butt plugs. I love eating his ass. I know I'm not very feminist of me. I don't think that's not feminist of you at all. I like eating as I'm a feminist, and he really enjoys it. I have tried putting a finger up there and finding his prostate, but he doesn't love it or is too shy to try. Just ask eating and butt plugs for him. I am bisexual and love sleeping with women, but I said, I'm not going to do another threesome with another woman unless we are going to have a threesome with another man.
Speaker 1: First.
Speaker 3: Got to keep it fair, you know, into that he might he is super against it, against it what I respect, what I respect, and says he would be too jealous. And even though I said he of course wouldn't have to do anything with the other man, he says another man would just turn him off. He says he is too two hundred percent straight. That sounds kind of the gayest thing I've ever pretty gay nose straight guys puts a percentage.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh dear, you're in a pickle, ma'am.
Speaker 3: I love making out with women, but he is not comfortable with me doing that without him being involved. Jesus, he's gay and he doesn't want you to be gay, Like, what do you what do you girls do?
Speaker 1: You don't here to be gay? If I don't get to be gay? What are the girls doing? Just a kissing circle? Count me in? I love making.
Speaker 5: Come in.
Speaker 1: I'm not no cue.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I love making out with other women, but he's not comfortable with me doing that without him being involved. What I think is silly, But I think it is silly. But also he understands that I am bisexual. I'm a very sex positive. I'm very sex positive and have a lot of gay friends that have mentioned to him before that I love buy men.
Speaker 1: I find it hot if anything.
Speaker 3: So what I'm saying is that he's in a position where he knows he can explore sexuality freely with no judgment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes that makes.
Speaker 3: It boring if you're still in a discovery phase for yourself, right, you know, people always write it's like I would be so understanding, But it's like number one, maybe he's still on this journey himself.
Speaker 1: And then Number two.
Speaker 3: It's like, sometimes what makes something interesting is the secrecy of it. And so maybe he doesn't want to just like fucking come out to this woman that he's been married to and be like, oh, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I don't want to ruin his own bisexuality.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's like we that's that's we get that sentiment a lot in emails, like why didn't you just tell me?
Speaker 1: It's like, lay off, that's a good point.
Speaker 3: I would certainly be if I was on the receiving end of that, I would be like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: But I get it. There's things that I don't tell.
Speaker 3: But that's because you, like, yeah you, and but also you like you tend to be more like over communicative, and I get I for me, really value like things that I just keep secret. And it's not I'm not kiding anything. No, I just needs something for me, you know. Yeah, especially God, especially being in this business. But yeah, last week I was using his iPad to do something for work. Oh God, I am free to use it, just like he is free to use my laptop if he needs it.
Speaker 1: I don't keep anything private on there.
Speaker 3: It's because you don't have anything fun to find his iPad seems to be connected to his iPhone through the Apple account.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: I was googling something and then thought it was embarrassing, so I went to delete it in the history.
Speaker 1: What were you fucking googling? Is my husband gay?
Speaker 3: That's when I discovered that I can see his whole history right at the top. You've discovered that everyone knows that, lady, you're not Christopher Columbus.
Speaker 6: There's a history.
Speaker 1: Well though, you are a Christopher a Columbus. You went in there, you know what you would do in fuck off?
Speaker 3: Also, who opts to use an iPad for working over a laptop?
Speaker 1: A laptop is way easier to use. That's when I discovered I can see his whole history.
Speaker 3: Right at the top was a bunch of porn, and I didn't click on it, even though it was tempting.
Speaker 1: What a hero? Oh my god? Right at the top was a bunch of porn. Oh okay.
Speaker 3: A website caught my eye though, So you browsed through the website links. You didn't click on him, but you read the URLs because it said he had viewed multiple members and had an account and viewed messages.
Speaker 1: I didn't get a lot of information yeah, I didn't click on any of that. I mean, at this point you might as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but decided to take a picture of the history to research this website, leg I mean, just fucking go through shit.
Speaker 1: You already go through shit. Just go through it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to research his website later and see what it is about.
Speaker 1: I'm currently on a trip, so I had some time.
Speaker 3: For myself, and how better to spend it than they played detective?
Speaker 1: That always goes well.
Speaker 3: I looked up the website and then to site for bisexual adults to connect, exchange photos, and potentially meet up. To view members, you have to have a profile, so naturally I made a fake profile. Of course, I mean I would too, honestly. Yeah, I found his You need to. If you didn't, i'd be pissy. You.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need to.
Speaker 3: At this point, I found his profile fairly quickly and listened from Jeez and was shocked when I saw a photo of his dick. I right away recognized it because his pubes and legs and the lighting.
Speaker 1: Because it was in my bedroom, on my bed.
Speaker 3: He was about to put it in me, but he took a picture of her first, and I was like, that's weird or whatever.
Speaker 1: I saw a picture of us.
Speaker 3: His profile says he is by curious, which I yeah, and looking to swap picks and fantasies.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I really don't know how to feel about this. Yeah, yeah, yeah, got you, got you girl. I do feel like it's crossing a boundary because we have talked about potentially opening up our relationship for a limited time when we are out of town. But after thinking more about it, he said he is strongly against it and doesn't think that's something he wants to do. Yeah, he wants to toss it on the table and then open it up only on his ends.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: I also feel weird about it because he isn't talking to online sex workers here. I wouldn't have a problem with that as people and OnlyFans for example, are getting paid to do this and it's literally their job.
Speaker 1: It's a good point.
Speaker 3: It's a good point, but on the site it's clearly normal people.
Speaker 1: You're right. That does up the ante. Oh it's a dating site. It does up the ante.
Speaker 3: If if my boyfriend was engaging with sex workers, I would be like, eh, no problem, Just like you know, don't let the whole internet see because it's like you get like a you know, there's a it's too much.
Speaker 1: You know, but I was like regular people absolutely not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am not on the internet sending people nudes and sexting. I know for sure my husband wouldn't be happy if he found out I did. I also don't understand why he hasn't opened up to me about potentially wanting to explore this more again. He could certainly keep that to himself, though what I literally offered that that he could do.
Speaker 1: So. I guess secrets are more sexy ding ding ding.
Speaker 3: On the other hand, yeah, there's just some There's also something parental about like when someone is discovering their sexuality in a relationship, and like we see the it's always the woman feeling they own our sexual partners. Sometimes yeah, I just really don't. The woman's always like why did you like, honey? It feels like why let me, mommy make you a sandwich? Like every time I hear that like that energy come out of an email, it turns me off, like and again, just treat me like the man on the show. Uh.
Speaker 1: I guess secrets are more sexy.
Speaker 3: On the other hand, I am aware that some fantasies are just that fantasies. I definitely watch porn that I wouldn't be into in real life, but sometimes when you were horny, lots of weird shit can be a turn on.
Speaker 1: Amen's sister. Naturally, I messaged him, naturally, now you're playing with.
Speaker 3: You got to talk to him, birl, you're playing with fire now. I message anything, but talking.
Speaker 6: To this person is what is what I feel like women will.
Speaker 3: Do and men and men will Yeah, make a fake account, I mean this, this one is like this. This he should be trying to set a moge. This is like a could be a huge bomb drop.
Speaker 1: Though, like you know, yeah, yeah, Naturally.
Speaker 3: I messaged him from my fake profile with the intention of finding out if he was interested in meeting in person.
Speaker 1: Nothing yet.
Speaker 3: He hasn't been online, so maybe this was just a spur of the moment horny thing. Oh my god's so funny. If your husband's not attracted to your fake online profile, that what is attractive. I don't feel like I need to bring this up to him because I'm not sure he did anything wrong, and I don't want him to feel like I invaded his privacy, So I'm just going to tell the whole internet instead. I would love your input and especially Mike's perspective as a man love from Canada. I mean I would flip my fucking lid. Depending on if our sex life was good, then I would go, this is sony. Everybody's got their fantasies. You know you got he something secret. I don't own you sexually. But if I was unsatisfied with our sex life and you said his libido is not as strong as yours, that's not.
Speaker 1: Doesn't seem to be what's fucking happening here.
Speaker 3: But again, I guess it is possible that the time that you saw these website, these things happen on his browser history, that could have been the only day he was ever on this website. Absolutely that is potentially true.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's not.
Speaker 3: It would bother me if I tried to have sex with this person as my partner and he was saying no and then going to do that, I'll.
Speaker 1: Never talk to you again. That But that's not rational.
Speaker 3: That's just what I would do, Like I just know myself, that would fucking that would send me through the roof.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: So what I would do is I would be on the iPad and then I would yell into the other room, Hey, queer, and then if it comes guilty, I would say you had something to tell me now, sorry, you have more to it that you wanted to add. No, I was just more and deep diving deeper into my irrational response, which is we don't need that. I think, hmm, I think, uh, this is hard. I don't know, like how you have taken it this far and now you're not going to bring it up. To bring it up, I don't know how that wouldn't affect the.
Speaker 1: Day to day of your relationship. Yeah, he might like.
Speaker 3: It's like it's it's I mean, just like if you're like if your husband might be bisexual, Like that's just information I think you need to know. Yeah, especially he's actively pursuing it and so like a latent by by you know, sexuality, right, and his action like what he's saying to you how he feels is very clearly not true. Right, So I would just fess up and say, hey, dude, I have a confession to make. I went to look. You know, we use each other's technology. I first of all, I don't really want to know what you googled, but just you know, say I googled something and I was like, this is embarrassing.
Speaker 1: I don't want it to pop up on your history.
Speaker 3: I went to clear the history, although I don't know that i'd buy that, but okay, and I saw this, and instead of talking to you about it, I just made a fake profile and tried to like, you know, fuck with you. And I'm realizing that wasn't the mature route, so I just want to talk to you about it.
Speaker 1: I'm really sorry for invading your privacy.
Speaker 3: But it's also weird that, like, because it kind of came up without her initially invading his privacy, and it's weird that you would leave that up if it's known that you guys share computers and iPads, or if that's just a rule that you made that because in a way she describes it in the email, she's kind of like, well, it's obvious what's mine is his and what's his mind.
Speaker 1: But I'm like that, okay, And also that shouldn't be the case. It's weird.
Speaker 3: I think it's weird to share laptops. I mean, I would never share a laptop. Yeah, and if you are, then you definitely should be, you know. Or I guess another thing is like maybe he you know, sometimes when you're when you feel guilty about something, you kind of want.
Speaker 1: To get caught.
Speaker 3: It could be sure, it could be that, yeah, But the thing the thing that concerns me and like yeah, I would have no problem if like the person I was dating was like, you know what, honestly I'm bisexual. I would have problems with them like going by behind my back and like acting on it. But I would understand if it was like only with men, I suppose, if they were just trying to figure it out, I would be more understanding because it was like another like facet of their sexuality that they were trying to explore.
Speaker 1: But what worries me here.
Speaker 3: Is like that he knows how open you are to him being bisexual. You yourself are bisexual, said you think it was hot and you communicated that yeah. To me, it seems I feel like so many people, I've heard this story a thousand times, especially with men, because of how society tree it's male homosexuality. Uh, is that I think he might I truly think he might be gay. And sometimes the sexuality's the bridge exactly. He's starting by dipping his toe into bisexuality because that feels less scary to admit to yourself that you're bisexual. From a male perspective, what I'm thinking, I obviously nothing wrong with any of this, but there's just a lot of red flags within this male.
Speaker 1: I sent that deep fear on his end.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like if you're by that's nothing like if you're gay, that's nothing to fear. Also, but if he's living a lie, Yeah, that's that's the thing. Because nothing wrong being gay, there is something wrong with deception just seeing your partner and walking into a relationship in a marriage without getting to know the fuck you are first. Yeah, Like saying I'm two hundred percent straight honestly sounds downright homophobic, like at this point in time, Like I mean, I I.
Speaker 1: You know, there, it sounds very defensive, like I there.
Speaker 3: My friend, the Christian comedian, he literally did a bit about how he's like, you know, ninety three eighty percent straight or something, and I thought that was like honestly groundbreaking for someone who has pretty much an exclusively Christian audience. You know. So if he is able to say that, then this, yeah just sums up you know.
Speaker 1: And I know it's like a trope on this podcast.
Speaker 3: I think everyone's gay, but I don't know everyone's gay and they should break.
Speaker 1: Up, right, Yeah, Michael, what do you think.
Speaker 6: About which part?
Speaker 1: Well, what stood out to you because you Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think it is. You know, we've we've kind of dealt.
Speaker 5: With the the topic of snooping a lot on this podcast, which I always think is interesting because I think that when it comes to getting this information and doing something with it, I don't understand how anybody could think that the best scenario isn't to just be like, look what I found. I'm sorry I was snooping and we have to talk about this. Yes, this is a big this is a serious what.
Speaker 1: It's a huge thing like this? Yes, if it's a little thing, then.
Speaker 5: Like she's doing this thing where she's like making profiles and like trying to get like you.
Speaker 1: Can kind of get it. I think she kind of got wasting time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you kind of get like addicted to the wrong for snooping for the wrong reasons in terms of like it's almost like you're addicted to not being caught, so you want to see how far you can go. You're not addicted to finding the truth necessarily fine, and I think.
Speaker 1: You also want to like find be like, oh I must.
Speaker 3: Be mistaken for you know, because it's gonna be bad for her in some way.
Speaker 1: Even if even if he's just by.
Speaker 3: Sal I mean you, you'll still feel deceit from the hiding. Also too, there's probably there might be a fear on her end. I don't mean to plant this in you, writer, but this would be my fear of like, he's not gonna be honest with me, yeah yeah, yeah yeah, and he's just gonna say I might be I'm by curious, like his profile says, and not actually be honest. What if one of those messages was him talking about how I wanted to get railed by a dude to me, I would say, that's a little less by curious.
Speaker 5: I say, the violation is not that he's bisexual. The violation is that he's on these sites doing this stuff without her knowledge.
Speaker 1: Because right, But is that fucked up?
Speaker 3: Because they still time have agreed that they're in a monogamous relationship.
Speaker 1: But I wouldn't have been flirting with real people and not sex workers as fucked up.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing, Like, I truly believe maybe the reason he didn't respond to her is because he's only engaging with men and I would have more empathy to I would still be angry, but I would have more empathy for that because it must be something scary that he's going through. But I still be angry, and you have every right to be angry. And another thing I just realized is like just the fact that he just had just a picture of his dick. That's such a male on male thing, like that's only happens on grinder.
Speaker 1: Also, no bisexual woman is going.
Speaker 3: On is responding to just the picture of a of a guy's dong like that is That is very that's very that's Binder certified finder behavior.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, you're right, you're right. That just dawns on me. Man, that's a good point did say with the other picture.
Speaker 5: At the end of the day, if you know, again, it's not about whether or not he's gay or bisexual or straight or whatever. That almost has nothing to do with it. That in my mind, that's like to me, it's the deception.
Speaker 3: It's a deception of like you're basically cheating on the internet, but also you are not looking at a part of yourself that is vital to us being together.
Speaker 1: We're not even looking But.
Speaker 3: Again, Michael, but Michael, it is a big deal if the guy is gay. If he's a huge deal, way less of a deal if if he's gay. If he's gay, so he fucking married her, yea, and included her in his whole lot.
Speaker 1: He's gay, the whole thing. Let's go a whole way off. Okay, But I think so it is a big deal that he's gay. But I know what you're saying. You're saying there's nothing wrong with being gay or being by I just think that there's.
Speaker 3: Anything we know that but there is wrong. I mean, and this is a stance that I've had for years on this show. There is something wrong with being gay and lying to a woman and saying that you're not gay and marrying her.
Speaker 1: That's fucked up.
Speaker 3: That's fucked that's honestly, you should be able to I think time wasted.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, time if.
Speaker 6: You're gay, and that's something that you need to get to the bottom of the.
Speaker 3: Figure another instance of men taking us on their fucking emotional journey with him, and I will not have it. And gay men are not You guys are not free from this. It's because the more the more you think about it and stuff, you're like You're like, really, the.
Speaker 1: Problem really is men.
Speaker 3: It's not we wiled it down to straight white men, and it's really it is men.
Speaker 1: It's really what's happening over there.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's not every man doing this.
Speaker 1: Of course, no, no, of course. What's the thing that all these problems have in common? Men? Okay, we finally warn them.
Speaker 5: Down, Great job, I'm just saying to me, to me, the issue more is just like whether or not she can even all right. Even if best case scenario here he's by she's okay with that, it's still a major violation. You're basically this is the same level as being cheated on in a lot of ways.
Speaker 1: Wow, you know I think it was just a quick exchange of messages.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would, But then then you could say it's flirting on Instagram, cheating on Damn, I'm fine with that.
Speaker 1: Please do it. Just leave me. Along was flirting on Instagram?
Speaker 3: I just leave him really, like if it was really if it was really really ramped up and flo like if when I I guess, when I think of it, it's like if he's pretending he doesn't have a girlfriend, and he's like, oh you know what, I.
Speaker 1: Know, Oh, pretending you don't have a girlfriend. Yeah, no, that sucks. Yeah, but like it wul I say.
Speaker 3: Like flirting, like being nice or whatever like that when I for me to constitute it as flirting has to be like heavy, oh like sex thing. Yeah, okay, yeah, sex thing inappropriate. But it was like flirty behavior on Instagram. Yeah, I'm fine, right, there's a line, yeah, yeah, because it crosses this.
Speaker 1: Definitely crossed it. No, it crossed, it crosses it.
Speaker 3: But but to say it's the same as going out and actually having sex with someone I can't know, it's not, well, it's to me, but it's the violation of trust. But I would feel I would feel just as violated. I think, yeah, even though they are not the same things none at all.
Speaker 1: I feel it, and.
Speaker 3: I get where she's coming from when I because I do see what you're saying, Corent about like some things that you're just exploring a part of yourself.
Speaker 1: You need a second, you need yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: But I I could see myself even though logically I know he needs a second. And because I'm removed and I'm not dating this person, I'm married to this person, I could see this.
Speaker 1: But I know if I was with him I couldn't see this.
Speaker 3: I would be so upset that I fucking gave you the freedom to be honest with me and encourage you to.
Speaker 1: Be whoever you are and you still didn't do that. Like every time I move on this catch I break something.
Speaker 3: Yeah uh yeah, I yeah, Because I'm like, I see his need for secrecy.
Speaker 1: I think a little bit more.
Speaker 3: But I mean, obviously we're all giving advice from like our own biases of how we how we are. Obviously Mike has a little problem with deception that's revealed with men obviously. Yeah, huh interesting. Yeah, So I mean I feel like you went through the trouble of writing us, you went through the trouble of snooping, and now it's just a little bit odd to me that you're not going to do anything about it, because I do think that this is this is and it's also like I think like it's a timely issue that needs to be it is.
Speaker 1: But what if what if she.
Speaker 3: Communicated to us that she's concerned he wouldn't be honest? Should she then continue to see like, should she make a profile of a guy and dmm and see what happened. That's a bad idea, but it's a good one. We're not asking a good idea. Yeah, well, like Haytiger, it's me, Doug. Now I'm fascinated. Now I see you definitely do see. That's where I would go. I'd be like if I felt like he was.
Speaker 1: Going to be truth because the information you really need. But the thing is.
Speaker 3: Now he could so easily be so afraid and think it is easier at this point in my life, even though it's actually not easier.
Speaker 1: It's harder, but it's going to feel immediately easier to just lie and say that was a mistake.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm not and not actually look ever look into my gayness for the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: And then when I'm going to explode.
Speaker 3: People are more They're going to do the easier option, and that like the immediately easier option, and that is the immediately easier option. It's harder to go. You know what, I got to explore this thing with myself. I have to divorce my wife. I have to come to terms with myself. That's more difficult, even though it's paving the way for more happiness.
Speaker 1: So knowing me, even though it's not what I recommend, I'd redo that fake profiles a dude, and I'd say, let me see that.
Speaker 6: You guys are.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, I don't know. He might, he might tell the truth.
Speaker 3: If you do that, I would say, even if you can't explain about the snooping, you cannot say that's crazy. We're giving you advice knowing that it's crazy. I'm allowed my crazy side to talk of the microphones. It's a strategically great idea. Is it one hundred percent crazy? Yeah, let's put a streak, a crazy stamp on it, because he's fucking nuts.
Speaker 1: But it's the best.
Speaker 3: It's the strategically the best, the best route. Ah. It's good to laugh minically after you give someone advice about their whole entire life. Yeah, man, are trying to help you, but you need here's the thing, because you need to figure this out.
Speaker 1: I'm more concerned than you are. Insane, I am.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm also coming from a place where I feel like I know humanity very well. I understand that, like and I don't I still talk about having like too much empathy. Even if that was the case and you made a fake profile and you were a god and he's like, oh yeah, want to fuck you. Let's go and you're like, oh, he is gay whatever, I would still have a lot of empathy for this man that you're married to still because he obviously didn't. It's his job to create an environment where he feel safe enough to explore. He has to boldly pursue his own safety when you're an adult, unfortunately, And but I can see him being too scared to do that, like I can like, I know men who have who have dated women for years or married women and then they were gay.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 3: It's like and I feel for those men. I feel terrible about what masculinity has done to you.
Speaker 1: I feel like Glennon Doyle's husband, she did the same thing. Oh shit, that sucks, damn. She wrote a lot of.
Speaker 3: Good I'm so interested in speaking to Glenn Doyle's husband ex husband.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: We talked to Kevin Meanie yeah about it, who was gay and married. He was well, but he's the one who did the breaking up. Glenn Doyle is the one who broke up you know who. She basically went on like a I actually read her and Abby Womback's uh like meet you because I was so curious. I was like, how does that even happen? Like they're both famous, but in their own rights, Like how did they even come together? They were like both speaking at a conference or something and then just kind of like washed over them and basically washed over them. Lesbianism, I mean already was, but Glennon wasn't. And can you imagine your what your wife goes to like speak at a conference and then comes back gaay quet.
Speaker 1: I'm fascinated.
Speaker 3: But if I was also gay, I'd be like, did God just give me a gift right now?
Speaker 1: I don't got to have this.
Speaker 3: He's not gay though, Oh he's not youay No, That's why I want to thought even they both were gay, I want to see how he handled that. I'm like, how convenient is that? That's the best case Sinnario. No, I see, I see, and I see I see. Yeah, but wait, she was gay the whole time though, well, I'm not sure how she defines her own sexuality. I haven't read that much into it, but she I don't know if she identifies as bisexual or lesbian.
Speaker 1: But I have means met that guy anymore. No, she likes she's deep in that muddy.
Speaker 3: I have talked to men who dated women for a number of years. And they are one hundred percent gay. But I did ask that, like these two people that I know, I was like, they they both communicate to me, and I know these people, well, so I'm like, I know that they're being honest. They were very they were attracted to the person that they were dating. And if those a woman and they were in love, it was just not it was it was not the same kind of yeah, yeah, they were attracted to them, they didn't sexually like it wasn't like I'm so horning for you, I sexually fantasized about you when you're not there kind of stuff. I mean, some straight couples don't have that, but where you know, and some but some do, I know, gay like gay couples. But like it wasn't in that like, so it didn't go to like the farthest length a straight sexual attraction can go.
Speaker 1: But they were genuinely attracted to the person.
Speaker 3: Right, I mean, so there's no I mean, I'm I'm on the receiving end of this speech as you're going, you know, going off to the gay Pride parade.
Speaker 1: I still don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm like, lovely, lovely story about how much you loved me, But that's not really helping right now, right, I got gotta tell everyone my husband's divorcing me. And also he don't doesn't even like pussy and Jem and he didn't like.
Speaker 1: It the whole time. That's a bummer. He should have to say that. Yeah, I mean, you don't want to.
Speaker 3: Shame anybody for anything, but man, lying, lying is a bummer. Lying to yourself and then involving other people in your lives, well, I think it's like but it's different though, because it's like, Okay, yeah, no, there's no shame in realizing later in life that you're a homosexual.
Speaker 1: But like I doubt that you just it just all of a sudden dawned on you.
Speaker 3: And I feel like if it's like it's like it should be handled like, you know, basically like the court, like the way we.
Speaker 1: Handle uh jury voting.
Speaker 3: Like they should be guilt proven guilty behind beyond a reasonable doubt. So you should be, like, if you're getting married, you should be you should know that you're straight beyond a reasonable doubt or gay beyond a reasonable doubt before you do that, because it's like just not other people's job to come on your little journey with you. Yeah, And I speak about because it's mostly women coming on men.
Speaker 1: Women men's little journey.
Speaker 3: Although I've been hearing a lot lately about women going oh wait, I'm gay, well, and then leaving men that they've been with for years for women and then just like diving into pussy, and.
Speaker 1: Like, it's so interesting. That's happened a lot.
Speaker 3: It is so interesting, And I wonder to me that that's such a nature virtus versus nurture conversation, because you look around at the at the changes in society, and you go, how can that not be nature? A bit like or which is a nurture that cannot be nurture, that not be nurtural alone. But I think also too, if you grew up in a religious environment where from the job that you were taught that sexuality was a sin, I think your subconscious suppresses your sexuality so hard that you don't even have a chance to think if you're gay or not. You just automatically go straight, because that's what these the immediate people around you are not only saying, but they're saying, if you're gay, you're evil or wrong or whatever the fuck they fucking say, whatever bullshit they spew if that's talked to you from an early age, you could not even give yourself the chance.
Speaker 1: To ask yourself if you're gay.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I also just do feel like bisexuality is a little bit more like I think most women are a little more bisexual than most men, yeah, who identify as straight. Right, So I think that if you are truly like feel angry at men or men have not been giving you what you need, that you can, in a little bit more of a nurture way test out that the lesbian side of your in a way that man I don't think ken right, and again.
Speaker 1: Just tossing down some concepts here. No, it's good. I agree, I totally agree. Yeah, because I just.
Speaker 3: I see women hand in hand all the time now in the East Village in a way that I just didn't see it before, and.
Speaker 1: I'm like, something forth, something's happening here, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, something's also happening on the road. Guys, Las Vegas Skakfest September thirtieth.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be there, Springville, Utah.
Speaker 3: I headlining October twentieth and twenty first, Bridgeport, Connecticut, November two through fourth, Chicago, Illinois, November tenth and eleventh, Nashville November twelfth, and Springfield, Missouri where you had never been to you It'll be fun November sixteenth through the eighteenth.
Speaker 1: As always.
Speaker 3: Uh. If you go do Patreon dot com slash Christina Hutchinson. What you're gonna get is three to four zooms per month for five bucks a month until the end of August, where I lead to group therapy sessions and we talk about what's on your mind. You could talk about how maybe I'm not a licensed therapist. Then I say that up top every time, but you know, maybe you were. You want to kill yourself and you just want to get it off your chest so you're not being weighed down by these thoughts every day and it's okay. That's an environment that you can kind of like unload. Or you just want to complain about your neighbor being a huge old cunt fucking do that too, Or you just want to say that you love this movie you saw. You know, you could say anything, and they're really they're really wonderful. I look forward to them every week. Patreon dot com slash Christina Hutchinson and the audio from every zoom is uploaded, saved and uploaded for you to listen to after and of course you can listen to me on my solo podcast, Without a Country. We discussed politics with a fun and festive flair. We cover everything that you want to cover. We do a lot of animal stuff. Obviously going into the twenty twenty four election, reintroducing everyone to the wonder that is Donald Trump. I know we forgot about that guy, but he's back, baby, with a vengeance. So let's just hope he keeps wasting all his campaign money on frivolous lawsuits or some not so frivous. Pretty serious, and of course if you want to see me live, I'll be in Washington, d C. Early twenty twenty four. That's February twenty ninth through March second at the DC Comedy Loft. The ticket link is already available in the link tree link in my bio. On Instagram, I'm at Philanthropy Gal on Instagram, on x on threads, on TikTok, just anywhere you need to get me an except for Blue Sky, I'm Current Fisher. On there, I'm Christina Hotch. Good good for us. I'll just do some quick stuff then. Yeah, I figured out something I would add to the definition of love. How did and how did you come to the conclusion just I was just I was Yeah, Yeah, I do a lot.
Speaker 1: I give myself every day.
Speaker 3: I try to give myself at least an hour of time where I'm by myself outside or inside somewhere doing a thing that's kind of menial, like a like a dumb task that doesn't require my mental focus. And because that gives me a lot of room to think, I do a lot of my thinking. And I think one of the things that I would define love is because I still believe that you can love people that aren't kind to you. You can still you can love people that aren't respectful to you, you can love people that are pieces of shit. Truly, I believe that should is that's up to you. I don't you know, you do whatever you want. But I think one of the other definitions of love is being happy for somebody just because they're happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like wanting the.
Speaker 3: Best for somebody, but not romantic necessarily. Yeah no, No, I'm just in love in general. Just like one of the qualifiers for me of love is I'm happy just because you're happier if you get something you want that brings me joy. Because I was thinking about, like all the people that I don't speak to anymore, that not only did I love, there were some of the closest people. Four of the closest people in my life are I don't speak to anymore, but I still love them, all four of them. And if something good happened to them, like in any realm of their life, I would that would make me so happy. So I'm like, that's that for me. That's a big part of the definition of love.
Speaker 1: Right, I think, yeah, I was, like I was. I think we.
Speaker 3: Danced around that a bit because it was like, uh, like with forgiveness and like wishing people well and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean yeah, I mean I think that's part of it.
Speaker 3: I also think that you can, but I also think that that's not necessarily one hundred percent, like it's not across the board, like because I think you can love people and still not be happy. Well, I guess it wouldn't be unconditional, though, Are we only talking unconditional now? I still don't know, okay, because I was like, unconditional, yes, that would have to be true. But I was like, there's definitely some people who I considered to love them, and there's some things that would happen for them that I wouldn't be happy for them because they just I go, this is you deserve it. I don't want to make that decision because like I'm not.
Speaker 1: Fucking God, but like, yeah I would.
Speaker 3: I just wouldn't be happy for them right in my humane, in my human, flooded mortal form, I would not be happy for them. Yeah, that's true, even though I love them.
Speaker 1: Also, I baby sat a baby.
Speaker 3: Oh oh yeah, the one you told me that you were going to last just an hour? Yeah, so Christian had fresh hour with It was like a two month she's two months probably something like like that. She's younger than my friend's baby. Yeah, not by much though, I guess, but you know, one month and baby world is a big that's a big time.
Speaker 1: It's like a totally different body.
Speaker 3: And she came over. It was our friend and colleague who I love dearly. They also live in my building. So she was like, oh, you know she she had asked me the week prior, and I was like, oh my god, yes, it was only for an hour.
Speaker 1: It's so funny.
Speaker 3: I literally thought you asked no, I thought you like, send her a text message anytime that baby's free.
Speaker 1: That feels weird. Hey, let me get a hold of that baby.
Speaker 3: Can I use your baby as a properal quick to imagine myself of having a baby. But they both came up with the baby to drop her off, and now I Kevin. Kevin's never met a baby, right, So I Kevin on the leash because I didn't want him to bark because his bark is drawing. He still barked. I held him on his leash and he still barked. I'm like, okay, whatever, and I left the door open so there's no knocking. I really didn't want him to bark because I was like, though, the baby's gonna be freaked out by the by that bark. And then they laid down this little like playpad, blankets contraption for the baby, and there was all these toys and she the mom, was like, here's a bottle.
Speaker 1: She just ate so she probably won't be home. There's a bottle.
Speaker 3: And I was like, okay, cool, laid the baby on his baby can't hold up its neck. Baby can't like she smiles, but that's about it. Like that's she doesn't do much right. And so the first five minutes I was like, oh my god. Kevin was sitting there very nicely and just staring and I was like, that's really sweet because I wanted to see how he was with the baby, and he was just like what the fuck is this kind of thing?
Speaker 1: And then the baby was like, what's up? You know hey?
Speaker 3: And they told me when they left, like, oh, we've never really left her with somebody she doesn't know, so we'll see how she does. It's only an hour, and I'm not you know, I'm not a monster, so you know, the last fifty minutes when I say screaming at the top of the last fifty, so after five zero was ten minutes of peace, and then fifty minutes was screaming, screaming now, And I told myself, I'm like, this baby doesn't know who you are. The mom's not gonna be here, so the chances that you're gonna be dealing with a screamer the whole time are pretty high.
Speaker 1: Just to just think about, like, the poor kid doesn't know.
Speaker 3: Where his parents are, her parents are, you know, like so that that itself could make the baby like what the fuck is happening? Right? So then I'm playing on baby's screaming I'm like, Okay, we're gonna try stuff. I set her at the piano while I leaned her against me when I was sitting at the piano trying to play piano. She was interested for that at that for like two seconds, and then went back to scream, scream, scream, and I was like okay, and then Kevin started barking, and Kevin started taking her toys, and I'm like, oh, this is fucked up.
Speaker 1: This is a mess.
Speaker 3: And Kevin was like taking her playpen thing and dragging it, and I'm like, Jesus, it was so it was hilarious, and she was just your boyfriend.
Speaker 1: No, it's just me.
Speaker 3: I wanted to be alone that he had a gig or whatever, but I wanted to see how I would do alone. One of the things that I wanted to see because I know, like we talked earlier about this email about how what I would do in that situation versus what I know I should do.
Speaker 1: Sure are two different things, sure, And so I really wanted.
Speaker 3: To see if, like I, I kind of historically get really upset with yelling and screaming just because of the household I grew up.
Speaker 1: And when Kevin barks, it.
Speaker 3: Even though I logically know, like you just want something, like I just something, trust me down. Yeah, I don't like yelling. I don't like yelling either. I don't even grow up with yelling. Yeah, and like screaming, like but I know that babies like and sometimes I've been in public and I've heard not babies necessarily, but like a.
Speaker 1: Toddler scream like bloody murder.
Speaker 3: I remember I was on the Uss and Treppy Museum with my brother and my nephew, and these kids behind us were screaming that I wanted to fucking punch them. This is how shaken baby syndrome came about, because because literally, I mean like obviously it's horrible, but then you think about how like alone and like how young parents have been times and they don't and they literally don't know what to stop the baby from crying, and say they shake the baby right right, ran, No, it's not for a reason. Yeah yeah, yeah, and I get in that moment, you're right. So, but what I was curious about is if it would Obviously I wouldn't get mad at the baby she was screaming, like I knew that, No, but I wanted to see if I tensed up if I was like uneasy, you know, because I was like, i'd be interested to see if this if the baby like screams and stuff, if I'm moneyasy, because if I'm not, and I genuinely am not, I feel like i'd be ready for motherd and you weren't.
Speaker 1: I was so calm, so I didn't even tense. My shoulders didn't even tell because I was very also, not your baby, and you know you're getting rid of it in an hour, for sure.
Speaker 3: But I could have seen a situation where like years ago, before I worked on myself, that obviously would have been mad at the baby, but I would have been like, it's okay, Like I would have done something like total I And I genuinely was like.
Speaker 1: All right, this is gonna be a fun challenge. I want to figure out what calms you. It's okay. And I was talking to her, I was like, it's hard being here. I know, I'm so sorry your prong parents are downstairs. It's scary.
Speaker 6: I get it.
Speaker 3: Like I wasn't even like like when I'm annoyed, yeah, most times people know it. I really try hard to hide it, but it's so it's impossible for me to hide it.
Speaker 1: It takes over my whole body. I fucking hate it.
Speaker 3: But but uh, and so I knew that, like if I was a little bit uneasy with this baby crying, I would be able to tell right away because I know myself, and I not only.
Speaker 1: Was, I got calmer, like I did that thing where.
Speaker 3: I because to be calm for her, Yeah, because her nervous system needed to calm down.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't like I don't know, I thought.
Speaker 3: I took that as a good sign, and I end by the end I was playing all I started playing Sam Cook because I was like, I don't know, I feel like Sam Cook.
Speaker 1: Would be good for a baby because these babies love Sam Cook. Everyone knows beautiful voice in the world.
Speaker 3: But and then I played Jeff Buckley Pllelujah, and I sang it to her and that she I watched this baby here Jeff Buckley, probably the first time she lived around you, and she her face was literally like, wait, what's this ship?
Speaker 1: Like she just like came alive.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yes, Now, our friends have to do a full concert anytime the baby's crying, because.
Speaker 6: You said the fan.
Speaker 3: So when when our friends when they walked in to the apartment because I kept I knew when they were going to come back, so I unlocked the door so there's no knocking, you know, so they could just walk out. And I'm sure, knowing you, you really didn't want that baby to be screaming when.
Speaker 1: They came back. No, I didn't. But if she was, she was, you know, like you know, it's I know, it's not my fault.
Speaker 3: But but when they came back, she was sleeping on my she fell asleep in my chest.
Speaker 1: Yea, So not only was she not screaming, she fell asleep on me. Did you tell them what happened?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: I was like, she was crying this after you left. It was scream city and then she just calmed down. Yeah, so you're seeing this. I'm cheating with what you're saying, right, I told her, But I mean it makes sense because she's never been left alone like that. Sure, but I was like the fact that that didn't even FaZe me a little bit. I didn't even feel one iota of like tension. Yeah that's a good sign.
Speaker 1: That's good. Yeah, I still want a baby. So how many weeks in a has this been?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 1: Three? Yeah? Well, I wouldn't make the decision just yet.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, God, no Christ I'd rather not have a baby than have a baby. Now, I'm like, what do we think would be the appropriate time? No, not age, what do you think the appropriate amount of time that you need to consider having a baby? Also, well, my year with tattoos is my rule with tattoos is one year to think about it. Yes, if I want the tattoo for one year, just as badly I get it.
Speaker 1: Also, where'd you? Where'd you? The number? Thirty eight four?
Speaker 3: Like from like last last attempts city? If no, if the baby needs a sibling, I have a year left before I'm forty.
Speaker 1: Now, I mean I would also adopt.
Speaker 3: But I think if I'm going to have a baby, like in my body and I'll adopt or do a Sarahgate or something else to say. Again, who knows, I might not be able to have a baby, right, But if I did have a baby myself, I would say I wouldn't want to be past.
Speaker 1: Forty just for me, right, Wait, how you're thirty six? Thirty five? Oh you're thirty Okay, I always forget three more years.
Speaker 3: It would be three more years eighty get pregnant at thirty six.
Speaker 1: It's thirty. That means I get out of the baby at thirty seven, right, I always forget.
Speaker 3: I'm like, who because I'm like, there is a time, so that together is a time every year when I'm three years older than you. But it is only then it quickly okay, yeah, because I was like, what way is that all right? Because I'm only two, I'm two and a half years older than you, right exactly, and so for six months, gods you're older six ok yeah, yeah, got it, got it?
Speaker 1: So yeah, I still want a baby, oh night now, but I still do. Okay.
Speaker 3: Guys, Also, uh, after you go to guys, we fucked after you follow us and follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts and subscribe to us and follow our social media.
Speaker 1: You know we have you.
Speaker 3: If you're watching this, you obviously know we have YouTube. We have a fucking clips channel. We have a chip clips channel just of clips of the podcast that I gotta say, I've been on Instagram lately and the times that I get washed away and forget time exists on Instagram. What I'm always doing ninety nine percent of the time watching our stuff. We're fucking hilarious.
Speaker 6: That's so funny.
Speaker 1: Really funny.
Speaker 3: She's been doing this for years. Yeah, no, ever since girls on girls and stuff, well, honestly ever since. Is hot enough for you? Is enough for one of her first pieces of art, that's a classic. I don't know you know who's hot enough and needs to be? She's so hot Today's guest, Yes, she is incredible. She's making her second appearance on the show. So much has happened since she was last on the show. Uh. CBS is named her one of the top five standout comics in New York City. She had a fucking viral covid. Not viral in the bad way, viral in the good way. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome our dear friend and colleague, Robin Shawl.
Speaker 4: That's when the field the power. That's when, Wow, don't you damn you don't.
Speaker 7: Take a dophy shoulder? Can hem the way?
Speaker 1: Because you're all my Joan.
Speaker 5: I can tell you.
Speaker 3: Stuff.
Speaker 7: Come, I won't fight you.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not like that girl.
Speaker 4: I'm not like good guys.
Speaker 1: Jonan a surprise.
Speaker 4: If I say some then I go on.
Speaker 2: It gets to know its color.
Speaker 3: We are here with comedian Robin shaw So much has happened since we last had you on the show.
Speaker 1: You are in my apartment where I live with Steven in his office. Yeah, in that.
Speaker 8: Little like went downstairs and it was like a little.
Speaker 3: Creaky little staircase, but I was there's a lot of roaches there.
Speaker 8: I was so excited to be on. I'm excited to be on now too.
Speaker 2: But I mean I wasn't that close with you, guys, And I remember like reaching out and I think you reached out to Current.
Speaker 1: I was like, hey, if you.
Speaker 8: Ever need a guess, like, I'm available, and she's like, yeah, I'd love to have you on.
Speaker 1: I remember being like, oh my god, I'm gonna be young. Guys. We fucked.
Speaker 3: It was the title of your episode had something to do with cake, yeah, because you were the fat cake and music in a music video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something like that, like some.
Speaker 3: Yeah he wanted like women that weren't like tiny, and you were.
Speaker 1: It was all tiny, and I was like the.
Speaker 8: Right, right, and I was the fat eating cake and the beautiful It's called Shaba the song.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, so go to like thirty three seconds and eating cake because it's supposed to be like I'm his like wife or ugly how and you know, all the bitches.
Speaker 1: I love this industry, such a pleasure to be a part of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really truly so good to women and our self esteem and bitches.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever called women that in my life, except for referencing this is wrong video.
Speaker 3: Also, something a lot has happened since since you were on the podcast. You were with you had a boyfriend for a long time when we interviewed you, and you broke up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you got super fucking famous. Yeah.
Speaker 8: So actually, you know what's so crazy?
Speaker 2: I was with a different I was with a guy that I was with for six years when I was on your podcast, broke up with him.
Speaker 8: Was with another guy for five years.
Speaker 1: And then broke up with him. I was just wondering about Yeah, a slut for monogamy?
Speaker 2: I really know, you know what it is When I find a nice guy, I'm like, Okay, I don't need to date other people.
Speaker 8: But then it's not necessarily the right fit.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 1: That's where your spidy senses look for.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like I'm I'm just I'm a whoever a nice.
Speaker 3: Guy said six in yours with somebody If it's not actually the right.
Speaker 2: Fit, when someone is so wonderful to you. It's it's easy to think it's the right fit.
Speaker 1: Does that make.
Speaker 3: Sense, Yes, because if they're nice the whole time, and that doesn't go away, but it reveals itself that your personalities and your likes and dislikes, so necessarily that takes a long time to figure out.
Speaker 1: So Frank, who I was with for.
Speaker 2: Five years, he's amazing, he's loving, He'll do anything for me. You'll do anything for my family. He's smart, he's successful. But I'm bored already.
Speaker 1: Say that.
Speaker 2: But he was in San Diego and I was in New York for five years. We did long distance.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that was dated when you came on our show. No, I dated. I was with hercules.
Speaker 2: This is like fake Okay, God, I was with him who lived in Long Beach and for a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Did you live separately though, Yes, yes, and I remember we talked about that, like, oh shit, you can live separately, and then that that was one of the first times where I.
Speaker 1: Was like, I think it's better to live see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we lived together and then we said, you know what, I'm going to live in the city because I want to focus on my career. He stayed in Long beach and we got it for six years. Oh and this is the craziest part bringing it back to you.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 8: So I started a podcast like three months ago.
Speaker 2: It's called Cold Waiting and people call in right, and I was like, I'm going to do a special episode where I call out to my two exes and two guys that I just randomly dated this past year. He was like our most popular episode, and I kept saying to everyone, I'm like, guys, this was the guys.
Speaker 1: We fought show how.
Speaker 2: Because people are like, oh my god, this is such a great premise, and I kept saying, people, this.
Speaker 6: Has been done.
Speaker 2: This show was the most popular podcast. But so yeah, so the one that I was with when I spoke to him for the first time in seven years three weeks ago the.
Speaker 1: Podcast, Okay, so did you tell him?
Speaker 8: So I messaged him on Facebook message.
Speaker 1: Sorry it always started a Facebook message. That's exactly how we started.
Speaker 2: To terrible, especially because so I hadn't spoken for seven years. And then about five weeks ago, he sent me a message on Facebook message saying I'm so proud of you. Now we don't follow each other on anything. Okay, So I was like, but but I have kind of been everywhere, so not shocked that it got back to him. Sure, she just wrote, I'm so proud of you, and so I said, oh my gosh, thank you so much.
Speaker 8: And that was it. Two weeks later, I sent.
Speaker 2: Him a Facebook message and I said, Hey, I know this sounds crazy, but I have a podcast and I'm going to be calling some guys i've dated. Would you feel comfortable if I called you we'd discussed our relationship, why we broke up, and I'd ask you a few questions about dating May and he's like, yeah, sure, let's do it. And I was shocked because he was like, he's not like in the arts.
Speaker 1: I mean, he can't form.
Speaker 3: A canidate, so maybe it's less vulnerable because that's why we got guy. I think that half the guys kind of got on because there's no cameras and I'm a fake name.
Speaker 2: That's what I said to I was still shocked, though, I'm shot. The all four guys I asked said yes, wow, I think it's.
Speaker 3: Like also like who you are, as like they don't think you're going to do anything like vindict right, and.
Speaker 2: And and none of them ended badly. All of them ended with like I love you, but this isn't working.
Speaker 3: The guys, the guys who I ended badly with won't come on.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what people are, like. All your axes have such nice things to say about you. I'm like, yeah, I asked four guys that like me. I didn't ask the guys that ended the guy, Yes, exactly so, but that call was so crazy. We both got so vulnerable and like started crying. And I never spoke to him like this while we were together.
Speaker 3: It's like so crazy and seven years you're a different person.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But and I was like, I said, what's the thing. What was the best thing about dating me? And he was like, you taught me what love is?
Speaker 1: And I, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I was like I wasn't ready for I thought it was gonna be so lighthearted because of who he is and who I am, and it did not go.
Speaker 1: It was like, yeah, so you guys had a brilliant idea.
Speaker 2: Thank you, And there's no one who this podcast has lasted so long.
Speaker 3: But Robin, that's so funny that you said that. He said you he taught you taught him what love is. Because I have like a joke based on that because about how much women given relationships and how little we receive in return.
Speaker 1: Like what would you say?
Speaker 3: Is like would you get from not not even like shading him, but like realistically, what's the biggest thing that he gave me?
Speaker 2: So I ended each call with that what I got from them, and the same thing. I started crying and I was like, I'll I cry again and telling you right now. But I was never like the pretty girl or the sexy girl or the girl the guy wanted until I dated him and he thought I was the hottest girl that ever woke like that's nice this planet. So yeah, and I even share this on the podcast. I was like, one time I made him show me what porn he watched and he was like no, and I was like, just show me your last three videos. And the last three videos the girls looked like me, Like they were curvy, they were short, they had big butts, they were thick girls, which I wasn't used to guys like it.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, go after like the tiny little blode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially like I grew up on in Long Island where everyone was a size zero, you.
Speaker 3: Know, and they really tried to look as hot as possible to make up for stuff or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like conny, which I grew up thinking skinny related to beautiful, which yeah, society and so Hercules was the first guy to teach me. Oh no, I like thick girls. I like big butts, you know. So I said, you taught me like that I was beautiful and that I was sexy and desirable and that's I needed that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, them so, and you could kill those lessons with you. Yeah, so so that.
Speaker 2: And then I called Frank, who was with for five years, who it was so nice, but he lived in San Diego and I was in New York and he after five years, like was very clear neither one of us wanted to live in the other person's city.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like holding out to make sure thought you loved each other so much.
Speaker 1: Such a guy.
Speaker 3: Obviously you're not choosing San Diego. It's like you were just waiting if Frank wanted to move to New York.
Speaker 2: That's the question. It's not bad, but San Diego is not to New York City, correct, but one of the performers. So I'm either gonna live in New York or LA. That's yeah, you know to all my family and friends are in New York or Los Angeles. Those are the two and some some were like, well, why can't you live in LA and he was in Diego No.
Speaker 1: Five years, Like at this point you could both move to l A. Yeah, that could be. He doesn't want to. He loved his life.
Speaker 3: So so you guys chose your lives over each other. So yeah, being together because one of you would have to make the sacrifice. And that's great because so often we get emails all goddamn day from couples that are like, I moved for him, I moved for her.
Speaker 1: And then I realized, why did I fucking do that?
Speaker 3: More?
Speaker 1: I moved for him?
Speaker 3: I think never usually wanted we've ever gotten I moved for her, but I wanted to throw that out there just in case we did and I didn't read it. But you know what, Christina, though, someone's actually recently told me they were like one of my guy friends. I forgot who was Otherwise I would one hundred percent put them on blast. Now. They basically said, like, uh, moving for a woman is gay?
Speaker 2: Like that was right on trend what we just said.
Speaker 3: He said, like he was like, I know queer absolutely. I'm speaking an instantive comedian the bag terms, but I mean basically it was like if that was like, it's like.
Speaker 1: It's the beta move. God damn, it's a beta move.
Speaker 3: And then so so if women stopped moving for men, would more men just be alone? Yes, No, they would find no because they would just find a woman who would do it. Yeah, they would walk to the local convenience store just soone's going to someone's gonna move for somebody's already there in the town you want to move to.
Speaker 1: That's like a country song. I was just like, move out of the way.
Speaker 3: But I feel like that makes sense though, because I dating you know, when you're in your thirties, that's one of the things that's different, Like people are less willing to make changes because they've really got used to a certain quality of life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I'm like, why would I move my entire life that I really love for a guy where then I don't wouldn't love the life I love him and I'm.
Speaker 1: Not gonna love it. Yeah, resent Resentment always creeps in.
Speaker 2: Even when I would go for like because we would see each other every like six weeks, right, and when I would go there, I would stay for like three weeks because I have the flexibility.
Speaker 1: He had a real job.
Speaker 2: So when he comes seek and only when I say real job, I mean like office job.
Speaker 1: Right, you know, he can't take three weeks off.
Speaker 2: He could take a week off and sure, but by the end of the third week, I would be so upset that I wasn't performing.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I mean. Yeah, I'd be like, how's my.
Speaker 8: Career supposed to be taking off if I'm just sitting here for three weeks?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 3: That's a long time to kind of just say, like I would be like, mom, I guess.
Speaker 1: I'm starting a show in San Diego.
Speaker 3: Was a break up hard because he still loved each other. Sometimes it's harder, I almost it's easier when they did something fucked up your piece of ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it was definitely really hard, especially because this is kind of when my career was taking off, and so I started having fans who knew about him and loved him, And so for like a month, I wasn't talking about him because I was trying to get helping.
Speaker 1: The fans would forget. I had a void, hilarious time. Never forget what I know they'll forget. They will never forget what you said you ate three years ago.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: So then eventually, when I did have to say it, I hated.
Speaker 2: Like people are like, no, you'll make it work, and I'm like no, no, like it's done.
Speaker 3: You know, that's an interesting reaction. Our fan base is like, good, we hated Stephen. Even you're talking about explaining how much your fans liked your boyfriend, I've never experienced that.
Speaker 2: It's because you guys tell your assholes.
Speaker 1: Oh that maybe that's I'm dating an amazing man.
Speaker 3: Now he's not an asshole, but for the most part performer. Yeah, he's a singer ooh and very sexy, but not mean, kind, kind, nice man. Usually it's not that boring. I promise it's boring for me, but that's okay. But the thing is like, okay, so kind and nice to me or different things. Yes, I yah, I want someone who has like a kind like to me. It doesn't even you have to be kind. It has to be like an like you have to have a good set of morals, right, and like you have to have ethics. People don't have ethics, and then that's very important. But like on a day to day do you have to be like very nice to me?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Honestly, that puts more pressure on me than I can be. If we can both be at assholes, that's much better. Oh, that's way more fun. Yeah, we can be assholes to each other and not take it personally.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite relationship.
Speaker 2: That's a safety faull mine is where they're super nice to me, but I could get away with doing it whatever.
Speaker 3: Yes, right, Yeah, it's fun for me for a little while. Can I get really out of hand?
Speaker 1: So I don't. I need to be wrangled a little.
Speaker 3: Bit, like I need someone who someone who every now and then it's gonna be like fucking cut you know.
Speaker 2: God, I don't want anyone who's gonna call me out of my ship, like you know, if people like it, I need someone to call me out of my ship.
Speaker 8: I don't want that at all. I want someone who lets me just do.
Speaker 2: Like, do I know when I'm in the wrong, when I'm being a bit sure, don't call me out on it.
Speaker 1: Let you do? You call yourself out on it quickly or I.
Speaker 2: Know I say it in my head, I don't admit it out last. And I pretty much only have friends who like so. I went through a phase this year where I'm just like dating just degenerates, like they're.
Speaker 1: Just like fun, just not in you.
Speaker 8: I just want to have fun right now forever.
Speaker 2: Like I sometimes like I'll say to you know you guys, know Regina to Jacob.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like am I out of control?
Speaker 2: She's like, no, you haven't.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: Just surround myself with people who, no matter what I'm doing, married.
Speaker 3: Too, So I feel like nothing more fun than my best friend is also married. Married friends love when their best friend because they're like, I'm just living vicariously.
Speaker 1: And she wants the stories. Am I going too far?
Speaker 6: And she's like, you're.
Speaker 2: Living your life.
Speaker 3: It's like Seinfeld describing driving in a taxi when he's like, I'd never do that.
Speaker 1: In my car. That's a married friend, a wore friend.
Speaker 3: How is the New York City dating scene because we've not talked to people that are active on its Okay.
Speaker 1: I think it depends what you want.
Speaker 2: So I have some friends who are really looking for their husband and some have to be their the father of their kids. I just want to yeah right now, I'm just looking for guys who are fun and attractive and I can trust because like that won't do something scary like pictures are post about me or whatever you know.
Speaker 1: So, but have you had that happen?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, no, but not that.
Speaker 2: But I was like getting sexy with this guy on FaceTime and I saw him take a screenshot. No, no, and yeah, and I like freaked out on him.
Speaker 1: Yeah what did you say? What did he say?
Speaker 2: I said, did you just take a screenshot? He was like, yeah, you a cot And I was like delete it now delete. The men don't realize that's not And I made him send me a screenshot of his camera and is deleted because I just didn't trust him.
Speaker 1: And he's not like he was.
Speaker 2: He's not that bright of a guy to forget to like figure out all this stuff.
Speaker 1: But that was like your last time.
Speaker 2: But I'm just like so anyway otherwise, you know everyone, But I'm having so much fun.
Speaker 1: But it's because I'm not looking for a husband. Are hot guys dumber your experience?
Speaker 3: Oh no, like women, because I've met some hot guys that are so hot it's so dumb that I'm like, oh, that's kind of fun.
Speaker 1: It's relaxing.
Speaker 2: I've been finding so both Hercules and Frank were older than me, and now I've only been dating young y.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Love, But like I'm thirty eight.
Speaker 2: I've been doing a lot of like thirty twenty nine to like thirty threes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good. Yeah, I'm thirty seven of my ex boyfriend's twenty five.
Speaker 8: Oh, it's like so fun and very much calmer.
Speaker 3: Well, what have you noticed about you being treated nicely? That's the way I mean. Okay, what what have you noticed in terms of like their demeanor, their attitude and this in this terms of sex.
Speaker 1: Stamina, that's for sure. Yeah, Like they get hard. Yeah in the first place, that's cool. Get hard, Yeah, stay hard, go again.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like they want to all night, which like sometimes I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm too tired, and I think I have to, you know, cheated with the younger guys, you know, just you do that. Sometimes I'm not up for it. Only like I went, I was sinking this guy for a little bit.
Speaker 8: We call him the doctor.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I didn't even know his name for like the first month, which is why I would talk to say the doctor to my friends because I couldn't remember his name.
Speaker 1: That's so fun.
Speaker 2: But he would like it'd be like three in the morning and I'd want to go to sleep, and he'd want like more jeez, I.
Speaker 1: Was middle of the night or were you already Well, we were.
Speaker 2: Like we've been going right now, and he's like, I need you need to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Oh that's also things with these younger guys.
Speaker 1: They won't leave really now.
Speaker 3: You gotta get juicy, yeah, like they want to sleep over, like yeah, oh I love that. Yeah, they really like being around. Nice for me too, like you got to go home? Yeah yeah, especially a one night stand I don't want to like or even.
Speaker 1: A hook up.
Speaker 3: Like the best time of my life that I really loved, honestly, more than a relationship is having a solid rotation and you go out with your friends and you're like, I don't know who it's going to be tonight, but it's gonna be one of y'all, and it's gonna be great.
Speaker 1: Because my top five you guys, are you made it in You're good?
Speaker 2: Anybody you had like a top five where there's some you liked better than others, Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I liked them for sure, But I would have been happy to have had any of those five in my bed.
Speaker 2: I dated for the first time a non monogamous but ethically non monogamous.
Speaker 1: That's good. That's what all men say that's man. You know that couldn't take me so long.
Speaker 2: Like when I first because when happen was we matched on hinge and then he was like, did you read my prof Oh he liked my picture and so I liked his back or whatever.
Speaker 1: Started talking.
Speaker 2: He's like, I hate when girls don't read profiles, and I was like, oh shit, I went to go read his profile and then too.
Speaker 8: It said like ethically no monogmal. I was like, so what does that mean?
Speaker 2: He was like that I'm in multiple relationships and I'm like, oh, so you just like to fuck a lot of people, and he's like, no, that's not what it's about. I have like real relationships and connections.
Speaker 3: He's polyamorous, but did he have a primary Like was he married to at the time? No, because but since then he got married, he was also dating people.
Speaker 1: She was magic getting married to a guy because my friends were there.
Speaker 3: I think that kind of so we going on Saturday, I'm getting married.
Speaker 2: But back how it is though, but he was one of the people I had called on the podcast because like we did, we dated for like a month I think, and so on our first date, I'm like, I was like, so fascinated, not that I ever want to live this life because I'm way too jealous, Like you have to be really cool and I am not.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah about yourself.
Speaker 6: I get like that.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it comes out of nowhere just to cut to somebody and you're like I gotta go.
Speaker 8: Yeah I can't, Like I know, I need full.
Speaker 2: So anyway, so he was telling me that, like he just could date someone and then they go on set. They have their own dating life separately, but then they also do like group things together.
Speaker 1: The group things like where you like, he loves gang.
Speaker 8: Bangs, me too, That's great, Well then I have.
Speaker 1: Someone you But it was really I want to do again day.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, what are you doing the rest of the weekend He's like, oh, Sunday at ten am, I have a gang bang.
Speaker 3: Like oh my god, I love this guy.
Speaker 1: A cuddle party.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: That's why, like my followers and I would call him ten a m gang.
Speaker 2: Bang guy just because like ten am and IM on.
Speaker 1: The Lord's Day.
Speaker 2: That is fucking Also, are you waking up a M? So apparently he was a mom and she had way like her kids are like.
Speaker 1: Or something better and better. I love that the mom still makeing time for a gang bang.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the husband like it's all like for them, and you know what he was saying, He's part of this whole community and like there's they send out rules, but it's like like the woman's like do's and don't and then when everyone gets there, someone whoever is organizing it reads.
Speaker 1: The rules last be forgetting.
Speaker 8: And I was like, I was like, I want to come one day and be like the rule reader.
Speaker 2: Like y X match, you know, I really like one should share a comedian for that, right, the reader.
Speaker 1: You can roast the rules a little bit. Yeah, did they? He say what the rules were?
Speaker 3: He says they're always different because the girl say, like he's like, not double penetration.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's probably one girl.
Speaker 3: He was saying, Oh it's a gang bang with just one woman, yeah, and it's all that's a fucking nightmare.
Speaker 1: I don't want. I was a gang bang with with mix, and I was like, I always party.
Speaker 3: A gang bang is like think of it as like you gang up on each other one girl multiple. I thought gang bang in sex and like and like orgy were interchangeable. Game bang is specifically only one female, one female getting rail multiple mass I we've been fighting against for years.
Speaker 1: No, I want that.
Speaker 3: That's what I want, very popular in my fantasy.
Speaker 8: So he was like, I was asking, give me some examples of rules.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay.
Speaker 2: For example, this one girl that is one of his partners, like, well, if you're not hard, don't approach her. She want that for everyone?
Speaker 1: Yes, can we just medically say that I.
Speaker 2: Should be a I don't want to work to make you hard, Like, if you're not hard, then don't participate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know. And then some have like you can't come on the face or you can't blah. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 1: Everyone has different rules, right, and no DP.
Speaker 3: Like a lot of times dps involved are like can you touch my tips while this guy's sucking me from behind?
Speaker 1: There's a lot. Yes, it's a lot of rules, but.
Speaker 3: We can gang bank. It could also be it could also be like a man. It's not gender specific. I looked at it's not because it could be Usually it could be a gang bang, could be a bunch of women on one guy. I mean the way it's it's the way it's actually defined, is this successive rape of one person by a group of people.
Speaker 1: Rape.
Speaker 3: That's what that's what a gain because they're you're they're using the actual you know, we're using real world definitions to then apply to.
Speaker 1: But don't we call it gang rape?
Speaker 3: Well, like in a court this this is the definition of gang bang.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, but I mean obviously yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, because that's the kinky stuff, is the most consensual stuff, more consentual than like media guy on hindre of the restaurant going home.
Speaker 1: But that's because they're using it. This is not a sex term dictionary.
Speaker 2: Right right, He says, like the reason why there's so many rules is because consent is sexy.
Speaker 1: That's like his little model, which it is.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's how you do, trust me. But what's the what's the kinkiest thing you've ever done?
Speaker 1: May? Nothing like that? Exciting? What?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: What is it? Nothing that exciting? Hold on, let me think. I mean, you stuck donuts pretty good. I don't know if this is kinky or funny, but it's probably funny.
Speaker 6: Then.
Speaker 2: But one of the boyfriends was like, uh, actually know every guy I dated is a big butt guy, clearly, but.
Speaker 1: He loved butts.
Speaker 2: So I let him decorate my butt on his birthday like a cake.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. I don't eat your ass, eat your ass.
Speaker 3: No wait, he just decorated your ass and stared as but not like eat my ass, like eat your asshole. No he but he licked the defintions off your ass. I want to but was it fun for you? I feel like I love a snow build, you know, And if I'm laying on my stomach completely naked and he's just like licking something off my butt cheek, I feel like that's a nice Yeah.
Speaker 8: I like how happy he would get, like we do this for his birthday every.
Speaker 1: Year and like it whim Yeah.
Speaker 8: I don't know if I feel like.
Speaker 1: I would call that a kink.
Speaker 3: I would say, like a kink is more like there's a lot of power dynamic and kink. Yeah, Like that's like nothing, so you don't introduce like a power dynamic, which most people I would say, don't.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 8: I mean it is like maybe the occasional slap.
Speaker 1: The way do you do like get out here? Do you do dirty talk? Oh my god, you hear.
Speaker 3: Your personality I would think would not make itself well to like I mean.
Speaker 8: Maybe like a little like you know, but I.
Speaker 1: Can't imagine you'd be like being like silent. I'm definitely not silent.
Speaker 2: It's just it's just yeah, like yeah, say like yeah, yeah, but nothing like I'm not like filthy okay, yeah, but a lot of times the guys are felthy.
Speaker 1: Do you like that? Yeah? I love when I got tell.
Speaker 2: Me whatever the guy wants to do. I'm usually like okay, like I'm down for to have fun.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It is never usually like me going you know what I need or what I want to right, I need his shouldered Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I just like I like guys that have high sex drives so that I don't like to be the one. I remember my first boyfriend when I was like twenty one. I was pretty late bloomer. No, I wasn't re late bloomer. Just no one wanted to date me.
Speaker 3: But you were trying to bloom sex drive No boyfriends really mean anything before twenty one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was like it took me so long to find someone like who want into date man?
Speaker 8: And he had no sex drive, which made me feel very.
Speaker 2: It makes you feel disgusting, Yeah, Like I would try something and he would be like like, and I'm like it feels serious, Yeah, which is why then what I was saying with her, he was like making me feel so wanted because literally he wanted me all the time and anything I put on and he loved leather, so if I put on leather pants, he was game. O.
Speaker 3: Yeah that is so important. Like your partner really does need to be very sexually attracted. Yeah, that makes it that that carries you cry to the girl like that's I agree. I agree, you know the other way around. But would they just never vocalize it?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: But I think guys do need us to be really attracted to them too, Like I think it does hurt their feelings and their masculinity, but I just don't think they are openly like talking about it the way we are.
Speaker 1: It hurts our feelings. So you think you know when a guy wants to sex and you're like, oh, I'm not in the mood an ego blow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm with somebody who I have a much higher sex drive and it hurts my feelings every single time.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, don't take a personal, don't take a personal, don't take a personal.
Speaker 3: But every time I take it so personal, I'm like, I'm just going to break up because then it's safe I won't get.
Speaker 1: Here like that's that's the likes to which I go right away.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If a guy that doesn't have a high sex drive, in the fact that, like I want to sex and he doesn't, I get too hurt.
Speaker 1: I'm so sen to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah same, Ye, So you've been with a guy like that that just one time?
Speaker 1: Just him?
Speaker 2: Really wise, I think like I'm attracted to really nice guys. I'm attracted guys who really like me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean. I don't extremely healthy vough. I also like the number one quality. I look for the guys that thinks I'm the best person on the planet.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I told my therapist this and she's like, yeah, that's great. Yeah that's good.
Speaker 8: Because and I think this way, there's no chase.
Speaker 1: I don't want to chase. I don't have to. That's not really if you're playing feminine energy, that's not really the role. Yeah, what's not really chasing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just because you're the woman doesn't mean you I have to be the feminine energy. But I feels like you are, and so you shouldn't be the chaser. And again, because I'm too sensitive, So if you reject me.
Speaker 1: I'm destroyed. Yeah, if you Yeah, I'm the same way. I'm anxious avoidant. Though if you reject me, I'll never talk to you again.
Speaker 3: I will pretend you've never existed, and I'll block everybody you were friends that I follow.
Speaker 1: Done. Yeah, I feel like, yeah, I feel like.
Speaker 3: You're actually really good with rejection in all areas, not just romance. When I when I'm in love and I know you and stuff like. That's why, like with my current partner, like getting rejected for sex hurts so bad because like we have But if but I'll go up to guys and ask them out all the time and I get rejected, I'm like, it's not personal because I know it can't be personal. If I really took that personal, there's something deeply wrong with me. But there's there's a lot of instances where I there's more opportunity to take something personally, and I still will and I'll get really hurt even though I know it's not right.
Speaker 2: I think we'd be fine because we are rejected on a daily basis in this career.
Speaker 3: But if I think there's something about that that's like, oh my god, you need to respite from the rejection in your romantic life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this fucking constant.
Speaker 3: Rejection is exactly what it is, yes, or like, is there anything? Is there any part of my life where I cannot be rejected? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Which is why I stay with these guys for so long, is because they make me feel like I'm so safe in.
Speaker 3: A career where I'm not safe totally and you need that and so yeah, that's that's.
Speaker 1: If anything, the relationship is wonderful for that.
Speaker 3: I feel like people get into romantic relationships they just need different things out of them, and so one of the things you need is safety, so that will make you go to the distance. Like some people don't really care about sex, like their sexual chemistry with the guy. They're like that it doesn't really matter, and I'm like, okay, yeah, everybody's got their own like first, second, third priority.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's only I think feeling safe is almost more important to me than the sex. It's not, actually, you know, I want both, but yeah.
Speaker 3: But it's yeah, that makes sense. I need sex and just to not be annoyed. Those are really that's it. I just get I just someone. So many are just so annoying to have around. So I really like, there's so many if you. I can spend long periods of time with you in my space and you're not annoying.
Speaker 1: That is like, that's we're going to go to the distance.
Speaker 3: I also think too, the world that we live in with everything so like manically fast and the phone screens all the time, we need to be like you need to be the only person in the room for at least an hour a day too, Like if you're always around somebody like they could just be breathing, that's got to be annoying. Well, and that also does I was just talking to someone like who was telling me like they were well read on the subject, where they were like, yeah, there's been studies done.
Speaker 1: Oh I think it was my therapist.
Speaker 3: There's been studies done that and she lives with her husband, but like, there's been studies done that that it's easier to keep a sexual relationship intact if you don't live together.
Speaker 1: And because again, because I was kind of I think.
Speaker 3: I was, I went on a little bit of a rant about how I'm so frustrated by male partners because you know, what I've learned from doing this show is that a relationship really is whatever you want a relationship to be, and true, and all the men that I date are so like caught up in this societal structure of a relationship, and especially at this age, it includes, you know, moving in with somebody. And when I say that, I really don't see myself living with someone. Every every man has said to me, that's not a real relationship.
Speaker 1: And I was like, how did I become the boy here? Right? How the fuck?
Speaker 3: And I was like I really, I just and now it's like, I really just don't see.
Speaker 1: I don't I do.
Speaker 3: Not see a world in which I'm living with someone and I'm happy about it. It is a guaranteed way to keep your sex life good, you think, I really think, and I just you don't get annoyed with them.
Speaker 2: I just there's so many different relationships, Like there's like old school.
Speaker 8: To think husband wife, live together, that's relationshipop.
Speaker 2: And even Frank and I is confusing for a lot of people because he still comes and visits me like he was just in last weekend.
Speaker 1: At your apartment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you save them the couch bed. Yeah, and you don't do it? No, we do, okay, because I was like, I'm shared.
Speaker 1: Talk to them. We definitely, But do you feel like that's like stopping you from moving on.
Speaker 8: No, not at all, because I date, he dates.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 2: You can't do that when you have a boyfriend because he's not my boyfriend and while you're a girlfriend. But we just like and so people will ask my mom all the time, like family, because it'll come to family parties, it comes to like weddings or whatever, like Robin Fring back together, And my Mom's like, it's complicated because no, how to say, like.
Speaker 1: So you just jealous when he goes out, well.
Speaker 8: Because I don't know, he doesn't post.
Speaker 2: Remember, he's like you know, he did say in the beginning, because he follows me on social media and I always I have a date tonight that you know, and I always talk about these guys. He said in the beginning, it was very difficult for him. Oh yeah, he didn't verbalize it. And now he just like kind of gets like, we're not together, but we still this like amazing relationship and when we're together, except I was dating this guy for a little bit and Frank and I saw each other when I was in l A and we because I was seeing someone like we didn't right, and he was so respectful of.
Speaker 1: It, and he didn't act like but heard or.
Speaker 9: Created this weird relationship with sure, yeah, if you think about it, Like, I don't know, though, I'd say monogamy isn't natural, Like I go back and forth on this podcast, because there are a lot.
Speaker 3: Of species in nature that are monogamous, like bald eagles are monogamous unless their partner dies.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, it is. It does occur in nature, So I'm like, okay, maybe it is. It can be natural. It just depends on.
Speaker 8: Because I actually think I still I think I feel like natural.
Speaker 1: That works for that.
Speaker 2: You just I think there's no right, like right now, this is working for Frank and I where I date, he dates, and when we see each other. But in a year, I may meet someone that I just want to be with him, and I'm like, you know, yeah, Frank and I are just friends from a distance, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, changes and there's no one right. As long as you feel good, you both feel good.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And I always check in with them.
Speaker 1: I'm like, are you okay? Yeah, that's great, that's great communication. But who initiated that break up?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's what I was getting there. Yeah he is.
Speaker 8: I mean, he's just I think he would get back together happily.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, but I think he also understands like this will never go and will yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, he loves you a lot. But in San Diego.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like if I moved to San Diego, like that's it. Yeah, you know, but you know, but yeah, it was definitely me and who initiated. But he was like, Okay, I see why, right.
Speaker 1: And I get that. I respect that.
Speaker 3: I was walking around to the Lower East Side yesterday and I was like, God, damn, I there is no one I've ever met who I like as much as I like New York City.
Speaker 1: I was like, I am like passionately in love with New York's I'm.
Speaker 6: Doing great right now.
Speaker 3: So if you love New York, I mean it depends by the neighborhood. My neighborhood feels great. Wait, what what makes you say Metown?
Speaker 1: Maybe not because I love right around here. Yeah, there's a lot of leaning over the bad Eighth Avenues. So I live off of Eighth Ave and yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Was like, I was a come downtop, come down to yeh, don't hang out.
Speaker 1: Around this is all I don't leave. It's it's why you live around here.
Speaker 2: You know why, because so just live on the Upper West Side, and then during a pandemic, a one bedroom opened up right here and it was no one here, but you know the one crazy on the street.
Speaker 8: I got this gorgeous one bedroom.
Speaker 1: Wow, good deal. Pandemic.
Speaker 8: Fine, they do keep raising it, so I think eventually I'm going to have.
Speaker 2: To Yeah, because this neighborhood is it's such a gorgeous apartment.
Speaker 1: Perhaps one of the worst neighborhoods. Yeah, true, that's why. That's why when people come and visit and they come right to the worst part. I don't want to tire Square.
Speaker 3: I'm honestly like, I kind of like that this is like how you enter because I want to keep people out. Anybody who doesn't look past Time Square, we don't want you here anymore. Man.
Speaker 1: That's exactly I live in Time Crazy.
Speaker 3: The l is hot out, the trash smells bad.
Speaker 1: It's bad you and the almost Yeah. So like that's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's not doing so well because I remember when Midtown was super safe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and now it's I mean, it's still fake. Murray Hill, Murray Hill. That do you have the citizen app? No, don't do it. One call.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I lived in Murray Hill for eleven years up until the pandemic. I would look at the citizen app it was just like a trash fire, or somebody stove, or somebody got stuck in an elevator.
Speaker 1: Pandemic happened, rape at knife point.
Speaker 3: Once a week, whoa robbery at gunpoint to the point where my super this big guy lives across the hall. He was like, Chris, don't go out past eleven please. I'm like, yeah, honestly, I always feel safe in New York. That was the only time I did it, But in this area, I wouldn't imagine feeling safe when I go out late.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there's.
Speaker 3: Literally all over from two am to fire your armor. You're the look in your eye, I know, it's like, mess with me, You're gonna regret.
Speaker 1: You're like the scary one.
Speaker 2: We're hiding.
Speaker 1: You're right with me here, I'm the one. Yeah, I'm the one you could pounce because I'm just like, what's that showing?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Have you ever had an incident in New York where like a guy freaked you out.
Speaker 2: During the pandemic, Like I was walking, it was so deserted around here and I was what my parents were staying in the city, and I was walking towards them and a guy through a glass bottle at and it just missed me by like six inches.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Yeah, oh my god. Yeah, you guys, it's terrible. That was pretty scary, holy fun.
Speaker 2: But then otherwise it's just like when you walk down eighth Am and you every other block is a guy like yelling yes and so I'm.
Speaker 3: Not scared, but I feel for that. It's just it's disheartening. He's a lot on your spirit and you're just.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, okay, I just got to pay attention. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: So back to dating, because you're actively dating in the city. I'm very interested in this.
Speaker 1: Have you had bad dates?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: What do you classize bad dates?
Speaker 3: Where the guy where you're like fuck that guy, Like so many people will write us and say and I've and I've certainly experienced this too, where they just go they they have a date that just kind of disheartened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, breaks the spirit. I think it is a good way to just say yeah and you're like fucking, I'm done. Like, but it seems like.
Speaker 2: I think again, because I'm approaching this in a different way. Than most women.
Speaker 3: I'm your goal is just to have a good time.
Speaker 8: And if someone's bad, it's a great content for me.
Speaker 1: It's like a win win. You also have a we're Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I went on to date with this guy who sucked, but I had such a great story the next right, well, the date was at let's say eight o'clock, seven forty. He's like, can we push it to nine? And I was like an hour pushed back twenty minutes. So then I was like, okay, but if it's later than nine, I'm canceling. And then he was like, okay, it's nine. So I get there at nine. He still wasn't there. He gets around nine thirty. No, not even there. Let's say nine fifteen, nine thirty.
Speaker 8: Right there, it shows up text you in advance to say fifteen.
Speaker 2: So then and I don't know why I sat there, but I did. And then content and.
Speaker 8: Then I was like why were you late? And he was like he buries.
Speaker 2: He was like a finance bro type guy, and he was like, I was I dig my crypto passwords in the park and he had to go dig them up?
Speaker 3: Are you rob? We gotta go to the park. We're gonna go to the park and start digging. Why are they on pieces of page? How high in crypto is that he's hiding them in the park?
Speaker 1: Really hard?
Speaker 2: I guess, really yeah, I guess, like you're in charge of your crypto passwords, Like there's no bank, there's no regulations, you're in charge.
Speaker 3: There's a billion dollars that will never be claimed because people forgot the words. A lot of the crypto people start turning up dead these yes, well, this guy his number of suitcases.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he showed up late and then his fingernails dirty and I didn't look, but I mean he showed up in a suit.
Speaker 1: He said he had to dig physically dig dirt out of the way to dig. He had a up his crypto password like literally dig up. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But also like if you're hiding them in the park, then why are you telling a random when you're just meeting on a date.
Speaker 1: Breach of security?
Speaker 8: Then like he ordered appetizers. It was just like a pub.
Speaker 1: It was like did you pick it or did he? I do?
Speaker 2: I have like a pub that I always make for his dates because they have an upstairs that's always empty so that no one could RECOGNI. You know, so he's just been on dates where like a fan will like like, and I don't say who I am on a first day. I don't say I'm a comic because I don't want googling me or anything, you know.
Speaker 8: Cause that's weird. You can find out everything about me.
Speaker 1: Don't leave with comic if you Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyway, the eighteen year old waiter comes over and he's like, oh, do you want anything to eat?
Speaker 1: Did you get his I should write he was just a lot.
Speaker 2: But this this finance bro was like, oh, what are your I shell tea apps?
Speaker 1: I hate like that. It's so annoying.
Speaker 4: What are you?
Speaker 1: What do you like? Shot? The I like a man who can read a menu, and some home.
Speaker 8: Like this is not a five starry.
Speaker 2: So then like eighteen year old boy was like, uh, I like the chicken fingers. And then I was like, oh my god, not happening. And then he goes, well, what does the chef think is about?
Speaker 1: There's no chef, A bit irish in the back.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's hard, And then I was and the kid was like, I think he likes the finger chicken nuggets too, you know, And I was like, oh my god, this needs to add wow.
Speaker 1: But as a comedian, You're like, yeah, baby, yeah.
Speaker 2: So then that night he texted me smart enough. He was like, I walk you home and I was smart enough. Don't ask me why, But I was like, no, that's because I have everything. I just told you, but usually i'm not. I don't care if a guy walks me home, you know. But he didn't want him to know where he lived for some reason.
Speaker 3: I don't, Yeah, you don't. He knows where how to dig holes quick.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then that night he said like, oh, I had such a great time, and I was like, oh, yeah, me too. And I was planning on just like not facing him but letting it fade out. And the next morning he was like I miss you so much.
Speaker 1: When I miss miss you? Yes, And then.
Speaker 2: Later that day again with the I miss you twice in one day.
Speaker 1: I say that, like, did you respond?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: He was actually decent, like pretty good.
Speaker 3: I was like, this is like ugly man, like when you When he first said he missed you, what you say?
Speaker 1: I can't remember.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it was like oh I had such a great time last night or something like that, like Jenner. And then I was kind of just like you know, And so then he kept texting throughout that day. So that night and actually during this time, I was still dating that ten Am gang bang guy.
Speaker 1: So I sent him.
Speaker 2: I sent him a screenshot and he was like, Robin, you got to end this, like this guy is like showing crazy.
Speaker 3: And Dad, I'm gang bing guy is the guy that you're like relying udgment.
Speaker 1: Was like, got end, So he had enough exit of evidence to weigh in.
Speaker 2: Then I just said to a screenshot of the conversation, I'm like because he was like, how was your date last night?
Speaker 1: Because and I was like, we get it. You love not monogamy.
Speaker 8: I know you have a day lying in the corner.
Speaker 1: We had a date.
Speaker 8: And then like the next day he had a date and I was like, this is terrible.
Speaker 1: Also like keep that from me. Yeah, be so kind.
Speaker 8: But part of their thing is they love to share.
Speaker 3: And that's when I was honesty rules, communications shout out.
Speaker 2: After doing on podcast, I was like, you know why this would never work because I don't like communication and.
Speaker 8: You're all about communications.
Speaker 2: We just we started the podcasting. I don't want to be called out of my ship. Don't talk to me, not any feelings.
Speaker 1: Let's just get along.
Speaker 2: Get along, can you get mad at me, get mad at me, and then we'll just talk move on.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, uh you fuck on the first date, have you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It depends, Like how do you like?
Speaker 3: The body is so brilliant because the body knows if you're trying before you even start talking.
Speaker 1: You can tell if you want to. Yeah, the body knows. And if it doesn't, alcohol helps you.
Speaker 2: It does most drinking. I've never been on a first day where I'm not drink. It's very hard to.
Speaker 8: Actually think it'd be really like I'm trying to.
Speaker 3: I've never gonn to weird though, because I think if I started going out on dates, I probably wouldn't drink.
Speaker 1: I used to drink.
Speaker 3: I had a drink when I did stand up, and now I don't. I don't like when I headline I don't drink and then I'm like, how did I drink when I did stand up?
Speaker 1: That's wild? And I would always go on dates like to drinks. Yeah, and I don't know. It feels oh I.
Speaker 3: Need it, Yeah, I need it. Yeah, I mean what a part of you like? What does it do for you specifically?
Speaker 1: Like it's a very popular tactics obviously.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it just calms me like, I'm much more relaxed. Yeah, even though I can be relaxed, like I could talk to anyone when I'm drinking, I could be a little more flirty.
Speaker 1: Like the flirty does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sex for the first time with a human is an awkward situation. Everyone's thinking, everyone's doing things. You know, if you have a drink here a little more relaxed.
Speaker 3: The problem with alcohol for me is that sometimes I think I have I'm having a better time than I'm having with a person, you know.
Speaker 1: Right that that is deceitful.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing it was like because I was like, I haven't drink in months, but I was like and I was just just I was just curious how it go. Honestly, no difference my life is like exactly like I'm having just as much fun as I would have had.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 3: Like it's it's like I think, like it's more like to me, it's more like a ritual. It's more like the ritual is the thing that you have to get out of because I also love the ritual of drinking. And then I was like, if I got out of it, would this like be okay? So we're not this is not an intervention. I'm just saying, like I think I think you probably would nail the date harder than you think you would, right, that's all right.
Speaker 2: I just think it's more And it's because I'm actually not a big drinker. But I mean I don't drink ever during shows and I actually I mean I'm just not a big drink.
Speaker 1: It's just it's like a date.
Speaker 8: It's just had so much more fun.
Speaker 1: Tips. Yeah, I literally hate dates and I can't imagine going on one.
Speaker 2: I actually like dates because I like the flirting because you seem like this Robin is not a very big like I'm not very not sexual that's the wrong word, but I'm just not.
Speaker 1: Where so on dates.
Speaker 2: It's not a character, but it's a part of me that I don't have in my everyday it's getting.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: So it's a very different Robin than like most people get to experience.
Speaker 3: I would to see what's very shocking because it's very gang bang Robin, very like, very bold.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's very sexual.
Speaker 3: Say sexual things like yeah, like with like a cherry stem, like what are happening?
Speaker 2: I mean very like I'm very flirting to.
Speaker 1: Touch them, yeah, touch their shoulder whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm very open, like giving them the green light for them to touch me. Yeah, yeah, yeah, which is also why I like my first date spot because like we're hidden upstairs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you can just you know, you touch on the date, Like where does he touch you? Like your shoulder, your hands, like on a date.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a.
Speaker 2: First thing I'm giving like the green light, which I do really easily, like I know how to flirt very well. Then it will be anywhere oh even that's hit yeah, or my butt or like it's very like.
Speaker 3: It's a different round him and you kind of like, yeah, it's like you step into this side of yourself because.
Speaker 2: We all right, it's a part of me that I don't like give to everyone, but what I want to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the guy usually the.
Speaker 2: Guy that he can I want to share that part of me.
Speaker 1: And that makes sense.
Speaker 3: What then dating is fun for you because you get to dance with that part of Yeah exactly. That's maybe then what people should do who don't find dating fun, regardless of how disappointing their date might be, if they go into it leaning into a side of themselves, into their gang bang side or whatever, then and yeah, put that gang bang mask on and and like just have the only goal on the date be to have fun.
Speaker 1: Leaning into that side yourself.
Speaker 2: I think you can't go and take away the pressure of what they're like and have more like put it on you to have fun. So if the guy sucks, but you're still having a good time, yeah, you know, whether it's you're flirting, or you're drinking, or you're eating or whatever it is.
Speaker 8: You'll have a better time. If you're putting it on.
Speaker 2: The guy has to be great, you'll be disappointed. Well yeah, guys suck.
Speaker 3: Right, and lower expectations is going to pave the way for like surprising delights.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so ladies, put on your gang bang hats to lower your expectations.
Speaker 1: Guys, we fun.
Speaker 3: We gotta wrap up, but we did we want to do We do want to do this new segment with you, Robin. It's so I'll explain it to you, right, It's called rock Hard Tape, Rock car Rock. So Mike over there, he has without our knowledge, made a list of things that are tend to be polarizing aspects and you know, sex, dating, relationships, and this is so this is like debate style rules. We all have to pick hard yes or hard no. On how we feel about it, even if you feel about medium, if you have to lean more towards one side and go hard into it and defend why that is your.
Speaker 1: You know, to defend your heart easily.
Speaker 8: Like if you take two different sides, you could each convince.
Speaker 1: Me one line. Yeah, I'm the same way. I'm like, no, I don't think that anymore. Take well, then I guess you first. You gotta go first.
Speaker 5: There's a couple in here that have sort of been talked about already, but I think.
Speaker 1: Well, then don't get them off the rock, because.
Speaker 6: Because we need we can get we need a definitive answer on.
Speaker 1: These we've been touched on, but they have hard.
Speaker 5: So some of them are are like true blue sex related. A couple of them our relationship related. There's a few in here that are sort of things that we've done on this show specific.
Speaker 1: To us, just smattering, smattering.
Speaker 6: I have a list, we'll go, we'll go through them.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, Robin's gonna be first, and she's persuaded. All right, you let us know.
Speaker 5: The first one here is polyamory.
Speaker 1: Okay, but this is why this is a problem or hard.
Speaker 2: There's for you, okay, for me, it's a no.
Speaker 1: Why Why is it a hard no?
Speaker 2: Because I'm jealous and I can't see my partner with another partner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but for other people hard Yes, this is for you girls, so everyone else, but if everyone else is a hard guess? And how you to find my partner poor alone? Rock card tics, Oh my god, Christina. Polyamory is definitely a hard no for me because I it's I'm so overwhelmed so easily that beat the idea of even having a crush on two people at the same time.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't get it. I wouldn't have time to take a ship. I know. I feel like we have to.
Speaker 6: Drop everyone.
Speaker 3: For me. So this is going to be across the board the guys, we dance is rock hard. No, let us know your millennials.
Speaker 1: Without letting us know your millennials. It's a rock hard no for me.
Speaker 3: But that's just because it's kind of like scientology, like I don't believe it's a real thing.
Speaker 8: Really, so you don't even believe it.
Speaker 1: For other guys, a lot and women just want to go with that. No, that's not true. I met I've met women that fall in love. You know, we want We've all known sluts for Love.
Speaker 2: Right, Wait, so you don't believe in scientology exists?
Speaker 1: I think the building is real. I don't believe in body thetans. No, I yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: I mean, obviously I'm being a little funny, but I mean there is a part of.
Speaker 1: Me that's like that. It's just like it's like Bigfoot.
Speaker 3: It's like couldn't exist, I suppose, but I've never seen it, and I would need to see it like actually working reality. Like like I've never and I've dated several people who supposedly engage in polyamory, and.
Speaker 1: I go, okay, there's just a lot of work. It just seems like this seems like a series of little lies. You're telling people that you're so.
Speaker 8: With his schedule's packed, it's overwhelming.
Speaker 2: He's dealing with this woman's emotions, his men, just women, and so like it's I'm like, this is so much.
Speaker 1: Why would you want someone to avoid therapy?
Speaker 3: I think, like, honestly, yeah, because as human beings, we need time where we're not doing anything during the day and has.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's an interesting lifestyle. But heart take now hard that's a hard no from Rock Free Rock card takes all right.
Speaker 6: I got a couple. We're here. Another favorite of the show Sex Addiction? Does it exist? Rock Card takes.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, I love this again? Is you saying is it believe? The Unsafest Space three?
Speaker 8: Rock Card takes in you saying, do I have a sex addiction?
Speaker 1: Do I believe that your opinion doesn't exist?
Speaker 2: I do think it exists because I think there's some people who are could be addicted to watching porn and like need to watch it to get hard or like need it for the stimulation. I do think we're gonna find there is down the road, just like how alcohol is.
Speaker 1: Like what is it a disease? What do they say it's I say, do you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean?
Speaker 1: Like in our community falls?
Speaker 2: Yes, no, but I do think it's like I do think you need to get help and something like sex addicts.
Speaker 8: I don't think it's an excuse for cheating, get it under control. But I do think there are people. I do think it is exists.
Speaker 3: Rock Card takes rock Cart.
Speaker 1: I think that I do believe that sex addiction is real.
Speaker 3: I must say that's a hard yes, only because you can be addicted to anything, and so it's the same fucking thing when you're addicted to a substance a person you're addicted to buying shoes. It's all the same energy of addiction. And of course something as much dopamine as it gives you as sex is going to be high on the possible addictions list.
Speaker 1: If you are prone to addiction, that's a rock card. Yes for me.
Speaker 6: Interesting, what about you?
Speaker 1: Correct? I mean this is no surprise. I've talked about Salona show. It's a rock card.
Speaker 5: No for me.
Speaker 3: Again, it's put it under polyamory and scientology because I.
Speaker 1: Feel like it's a thing.
Speaker 3: A man made up one day when he came home from fucking someone and he was like, oh no, my sex edition is I'm trull again. And I don't know who invented sex addiction, but I just know that it was a man, and it's a rock card.
Speaker 1: No for me. Everyone who's I've.
Speaker 3: Ever met who said they had a sex addiction was just a person who didn't want to settle down.
Speaker 1: And I just say that that's fine. Do you believe in a gambling addiction?
Speaker 3: I thought you said you believe in being gay, No gambling addiction.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean I believe in the addiction as a concept.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's it's specifically sex addiction that I've done a lot of research on and talked to a lot of professionals about and come to the conclusion from that research that I do not think it's an actual thing. But yes, I believe in like you know, substance addiction, gambling addiction, and it was invented by a man.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait, like he coined it before he discovered it.
Speaker 3: Doctor doctor Lawrence, doctor Lawrence Hatter, Cornell psychiatrist as is the true father of the modern sex addiction concept.
Speaker 1: I would loved and what year did he uh?
Speaker 3: Sex addiction began as a nineteen eighties product of late twentieth century culture.
Speaker 1: It's a book that shin.
Speaker 3: No twentieth century and has remained responsive to those tensions, including its most recent iteration, hyper sexual disorder.
Speaker 1: I need to.
Speaker 3: Read his biography to learn about how many he was He cheated, often.
Speaker 1: Fascinating.
Speaker 3: All right, one more, let's round it out, rock card takes you only want one more more?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well, because we got a wrap y two love it all right?
Speaker 5: Well, I was hoping we would do a few more of these, but my last one, obviously is Randy Newman.
Speaker 1: Oh rock card This one's for you.
Speaker 6: Are you pro or con Randy Newman?
Speaker 1: Do you not know who Randy Newman is?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: R toy story? All right, that's the easiest one, you know, Yes, I believe he exists. He's a person.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: For the last one, then, Randy Newman?
Speaker 1: That that was also that is you taking too much liberties with it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I gave you Listen, you didn't put any special.
Speaker 3: Said in the realm of sextating in relationships.
Speaker 6: He's a sexy guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, rock Card on that tape.
Speaker 6: Last one, incorporating food into sex.
Speaker 8: Yes, did you not hear my butt cake store?
Speaker 5: But so I think the question is if was that that was like initiated by.
Speaker 2: Was my gift to them? But you know I've incorporated food before. Yeah, I'm always so do we like doing it or do we not like doing it? Rock Hard No for that answer.
Speaker 1: I have a dog.
Speaker 3: He's going to come in and lick stuff. I don't want that, nothing like chocolate, c nothing. And when I have sex, I don't laugh and.
Speaker 1: I don't eat nice.
Speaker 2: I'm very seriously the two things I promote and said.
Speaker 1: There's no smiling, there's no eating, there's just fucking that's so funny.
Speaker 3: So for me, it's also a rock card. No, But I also like Robin love eating. It's probably my favorite thing. I probably like eating more than sex. And so for me, I don't like the two things to fratenize. I just don't feel like like I feel like the sex would ruin the eating for me. And also I have this thing where if I'm full, I'm not horny.
Speaker 1: I'm either high or horny. I'm never both.
Speaker 2: At the scene sandwich guys, it's not like I'm like, no, it's even like a little.
Speaker 1: Bit of sugar rush. Like it doesn't. It's like, I like, but I had that, like Jessica Simpson, like whipped cream with straws. I tried it.
Speaker 3: I tried Mason had a sex whip cream. I mean, I don't think it was meant. I think it was like a makeup line, but I was using it as a sex cream.
Speaker 1: It was an it was like an edible body products thing.
Speaker 3: But it's like the same way as like when you go to Brookstone and get a show old massage.
Speaker 1: It's like, Jessica, we know what you're doing and I love it. She's basically interest masturbates like food.
Speaker 3: Play to tweens, and we're not giving her enough credit for that.
Speaker 1: It was the nineties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but see, I can't like I I if I I'm either yeah, I'm either horny or I want food.
Speaker 1: Like it's those two.
Speaker 2: Would never cross, not even so much the eating. I just like fun activities mixed in with that, right, So it's not even like.
Speaker 3: Coloring playing piano, and you know it's like someone's like, oh, let's do this and fun that's what you where you do your multime.
Speaker 1: So now people like, what do you do for fun?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: I colored during sex, though sometimes I let my boyfriend make my ass into a birthday cake.
Speaker 1: That sounds fun as you being fun? Yeah, so like food or whatever? Yeah, yeah, I love it. Well that was where heart takes. I think it went swimming for our first one. I knew Robin make It depends on you. Well, ladies and gent Where can people see you where today? We should love for you? Be in the New York Comedy Festival.
Speaker 2: So that is at town Hall in November, but tickets around sale. I'm gonna be all over the country. Go to robinshawl dot com for tickets.
Speaker 1: Incredible. Thank you so much for coming back to the show We Love You back then and now. Yes, you guys are the best. I'm so excited to see you skyrocket.
Speaker 3: It so rarely happens to good and decent people, and we always talk to you, how excited we are to watch you just continue to grow and flourish.
Speaker 1: And it's been We love You.
Speaker 3: This has been Guys We Fuck, the anti seluctioning podcast. We'll talk to you next Friday. Guys We Fucked is presented by Luminary Create In and hosted by Karin Fisher and Christina Hutchinson. Editing and music coordination by Mike Coscarelli. Theme song by Rob Patterson and Jake.
Speaker 1: Cozen Suck my wet ass pussy. Christina said to cut that before, but now it's in there. Yeah, let's keep it. Who cares?
Speaker 7: This is my life now that I have a memory.
Speaker 4: My single friends keep buying shots at the bottle.
Speaker 1: I keep watching.
Speaker 4: Movies, wondering what you do and where you walk.
Speaker 1: We're going out as well Friday night.
Speaker 7: It's bad.
Speaker 1: That's not my Friday night anymore. I'm standing with you. I'm sitting there sweatboats.
Speaker 4: On the living room floor, stare the hanging out and giving it the second look, I say home and cry out the nar And now that I got you, I've never been.
Speaker 1: Long lived in the morning.
Speaker 4: All right, and.
Speaker 7: Love your face is all out thinking of. But I'll take your laugh, which comes too shot.
Speaker 1: It's my favorite thing now that will marry. I want to give you up at whatever's on the scene.