Speaker 1: Good morning in Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo Charlamagne, peace to the up playing in this Friday.
Speaker 3: We got him.
Speaker 4: We got some born day music for Bay. We got some born day music for Bay. Chris, it's that Beige Boy's birthday DJ for tomorrow is actually Sunday, but being that we all on Monday and you know it's the weekend, we decided to celebrate a little bit early here on.
Speaker 5: The breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you guy his balloons up here, there is balloons that say envy shot to o vo eli. He got me a little gift.
Speaker 4: You go there she go just to go, hey, just what's up?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, she's twenty one. I'm twenty one today at times two seven times two plus seven forty nine stops say you looks so good. You got got the fresh paint job on the face.
Speaker 2: Wow you notice you notice you're just this morning. I was like, yo, Charlemagne, get me a hug. Right, this is what this dude does. He comes to give me a hug.
Speaker 3: He walks. It's I want to huld for my birthday. His hands go down.
Speaker 2: So you know when you hug Bay and you grab Bay's asses, try toss.
Speaker 3: My hand this morning.
Speaker 5: You believe it.
Speaker 6: Yes, you.
Speaker 3: Try to get a little quick feel this.
Speaker 5: Morning on my birthday. That never happened.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 4: That's why men don't want to celebrate other men. I celebrate this brother is born day this weekend. We're going to celebrate early. And that's where you got to go with.
Speaker 3: That's what you went. I'm just telling the people, what is Did you get him anything? Any gifts?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: All of this? The balloon, that's right, we're cake. We got cakes like he's a kid, like your son. Right, Like you buy me some hot wheels. You gott wheel cars.
Speaker 2: Wow, I don't know. You got me some going on my breath, a little tart.
Speaker 3: You got me some gun on yeah day Sunday. So this is what gay husband's gifted. That's what little cards, balloons and said, Okay, I like it. I'm I love it. Man.
Speaker 2: Where was I yesterday? I was out yesterday. I was shopping yesterday and I ran into this, uh, this older black woman, and she said, you and Charlemagne are crazy and I'm like, well why. I was like, we didn't say anything gay yesterday. We weren't justice and we were clear.
Speaker 3: She was like no.
Speaker 2: Right before Jess came at six o five, she was like, you told Charlamagne hey, and he said, I look back at it, and Charlamie said, no, I was looking to see who was behind you.
Speaker 3: I was looking.
Speaker 5: They had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 3: I was right. I was already here. I got here six o two.
Speaker 4: I was talking about there was somebody behind you. I heard loud voices. I'm looking for danger. I had nothing to do with you. Hey, Yeah, that's what I was looking for.
Speaker 3: That older black lady was upset about that.
Speaker 5: She was.
Speaker 3: She was like, Charlemagne, y'all be flirting in the morning. I'll be hearing y'all. I'm doing nothing.
Speaker 5: His birthday ever again?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 5: Oh my, his birthday of again.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, let's get the show crack in front page news. When we come back, Teslan Figaro will be joining us, so don't move.
Speaker 3: Jess Hilarius is here. I am. It's the Breakfast Club. One morningod morning, everybody.
Speaker 2: It's DJ n V, Charlamagne the gud We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news. Jess Hilarious, is Hyall and Tesla Figure and Test.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Happy birthday, dj MD, thank you so much birthday, so good morning, beautiful Jess Hilarious beasts. All right, well, let's jump right into it. Let's talk Donald Trump. Well, this is actually his Negro co defendant has had a little complaint about a what we call it a Negro wake up called now former leader of Black Voices from Trump, Harrison Ford is one of ex President Donald Trump's eighteen co defendis charge and efforts to interfere with Georgia's twenty twenty presidential election. He had this to say about why he believes District Attorney Fanny Willis charged him with a crime with his other white co defendans.
Speaker 2: Let's take a listen, Harrison, do you made have come at the beginning?
Speaker 8: Do you think you were singled out because you're an African American and particularly a maga, your maga.
Speaker 3: You're a Trump supporter, you're a patriot, you're a veteran.
Speaker 5: Do you think you were singled out because of that part of it?
Speaker 9: You know, part of the black culture is always voting democrat. I went against the code if you will at the highest order.
Speaker 3: And so the district.
Speaker 9: Attorney decided she wanted to send me what we call a Negro wake up call, and she dialed the wrong number because it didn't go through. So we're going to make an announcement here soon at the courthouse steps, and it's going to be pretty exciting.
Speaker 2: So we finally got out because he was stucking to everybody else got out right away.
Speaker 3: He finally got out. Yeah, he was the only person to spend time behind bars as a result of the indictment. And the reason why is because he did not have an attorney. He did not negotiate his terms of his bond terms like everybody else, so he remained in jail, and I guess nobody, you know, wanted to help him out, including Trump. But what's so interesting about this is, you know, he and Trevanna Coody is the are the only two black people. Everybody else were, you know, the white co defendents. So I don't know what negro colleges talking about. But it did go through. Actually the call went through because he was booked. But I just think it's interested in that here conservative of whining about race, is that what he's doing or what I mean, that was.
Speaker 4: An extreme plot twist for me because I didn't know black people could do it. An word wake up call on other black people. You know, I had no idea, But that's clearly what he's doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they said he had he raised two hundred and fifty thousand dollars, so people supported him as bomb was one hundred thousand. He still can't afford a lawyer, right, he still doesn't have a lawyer, nothing public.
Speaker 3: Yeah, according to him. Now there's also I guess he might be running for Congress as well, So a lot of these folks will be taking this, you know, will be taking this and using it as an opportunity to you know, get in office, I guess. But I think the call came to everybody. I think Fanny Willis has no problem giving wake up calls. Everybody across the board had some record.
Speaker 4: He accused a black woman of being racist, That's what he did. He accused the black woman, Fanny Way, Fanny Ma, Fanny made Willis of being racist.
Speaker 3: I love why you renamed to a fany mate, Yeah, because it's messing up because I meanly be thinking that's her name. I'm like, hey, what mad do today.
Speaker 2: All right, well that is front page news. Can I ask you guys a question. What are those little bugs I've been seeing like the new ones?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't know. I went down to uh one of the restaurants down the street and we sat outside and outside, yo, they they like fake half cicada have something else. When they open up their wings, they're black and red, but they look like moths when they're when their wings are closed and they just sitting there, they're talking big.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Somebody just told me the name because I saw them spray down, like a hundred of them and like they were they just were dead in the street.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I said. They operate like cicadas, but they they're not noisy though, but they all like flocked together. That was a decata. What's the theata? Insteada oh, what's the cicada?
Speaker 5: They you don't know what is.
Speaker 3: A rap? You know, you don't know what a cicada is. It's like one of them flying roaches. They come every seventeen years.
Speaker 5: They called lantern flies cicadas.
Speaker 3: You about lantern? Never heard of a cicada? You're called flying cockroach? No, you don't know, you're dot I've never said you ever heard cicada?
Speaker 5: Yes, I've heard Red.
Speaker 2: You're the cicado rend from from this area. Cicada is a little better than flying cockroaches. Cicada they come out every fifteen years. They come out every fifteen years. Yeah, but those are the new books and they don't bite you. They just land on you and look at you. So why they be telling us to kill the I don't know. I don't really like to kill him. No, I don't really do no home snow bugs, I don't do that.
Speaker 5: Lantern flies, lantern flies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know why they be saying killing. But I don't think that they're real bugs. What do you think the government made them? Yes, okay, they are invasive but deadly. The plants. The plant hopping bug pierces plants with their mouth and sucks out the sap of the steam. Cankyrinky Friday, we'll get it off your chest.
Speaker 2: Eight undrink five eight five one O five one. If you need to vent, phone lines wide open again. Eight undrink five eight five one O five one, call.
Speaker 3: Us up right now. It's the Breakfast Club, Go morning, the Breakfast Club. Ray right, ray yo, Charlotte man yafy, what up are we lying?
Speaker 5: This is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 3: I got an indoor pool. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 10: Get on the phone right now here, tell you what.
Speaker 3: It is we lie Hello, who's this?
Speaker 7: Hey? This is lou first thing, first birthday.
Speaker 3: Thank you brother, appreciate you. Virgo season.
Speaker 7: Hey, I wondered, I didn't want to get anything off my chest. Wanted to know what mean You're gonna answer back to that.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna answer back to Natalie. Natalie nothing to say.
Speaker 7: I don't know Natalie Dune's on Instagram blog, you know, talking and talking some snack over there.
Speaker 5: I don't know nothing about that.
Speaker 10: Last time she went over there telling me was talking trash.
Speaker 7: Wasn't believing that her.
Speaker 2: I was like over there, she was here recently with her husband.
Speaker 3: You know that's Joscelyn ain't Natalie ain't been over here with Just told me that last about Natally. No, we was we talking about Johns. We don't talk about Natalie. What is she talking about? Just you don't believe in her?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Johnson didn't say you was one of the ones that was saying no that you never believed that you over, so she was gonna be.
Speaker 7: Joly and Natalie.
Speaker 3: That's freezy, yo. But I thought Natalie was just up here with her husband. Wasn't the dude from Zeus? Wasn't he just up here?
Speaker 5: The dude from Zeus?
Speaker 3: Lamel is the dude from Zeus. I thought they married. I know what y'all thinking, Natalie and Lila Lamel. Yes, no, you know what that looks like. No' not married? Sure, No, Natalie's husband is like bigger than her. That's good. Like he's big.
Speaker 4: He's like a ball player. What you look like a football player? But yeah, god bless not married. I don't know nothing about what they're talking about. God bless him though. It's all the best.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, hello, who's this?
Speaker 7: Yo? What's up this deal?
Speaker 3: Dale?
Speaker 7: What up?
Speaker 3: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, I just want to get off my chests. First of all, Happy birthday to you do j MV bro hilarity the Charla mccond. Why every yeah, why every Friday?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 7: You say we throw it back on a Friday?
Speaker 3: What you mean throw back Friday?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: You said throw it back, saying it back in the mixing Friday. I usually play old school talking about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I'm we're throwing it back on a Friday.
Speaker 3: Yo, yo, yeah, okay where you're from.
Speaker 7: No, but for real though, man, happy birthday and enjoy your day.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 7: Can I shout off my brand my clothing brand? Good?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 7: It's eighty eight to follow us on Instagram. It's the word eight, the number eighty and the word eight.
Speaker 3: All right, brother Dan? Hello, who's this?
Speaker 7: Yo?
Speaker 3: What's up? But who's this?
Speaker 7: What? What our ivy?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 7: Happy birthday man, Happy birthday, sir? Thank you everybody? Whatever?
Speaker 3: Just hey, how you doing?
Speaker 7: What's there? Good for my fuck?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 7: I just want to say I appreciate time, man. I just want to express my gratitude mine in the West, cup of coffee every morning. Man. I struggled awaking up. I always struggle awaking up in the morning. I got my first salary based job, so it requires me to be that before thirty. I struggle with some morning. I'll be waiting for another hour and a half the fox come on.
Speaker 4: And I just appreciate time, man, Oh, I respect that.
Speaker 3: Thank you. We want to be a cup of coffee, your daily affirmation.
Speaker 7: I'm not I'm not doing I'm not slaying with you when I say super coffee broe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's.
Speaker 7: Hey, yo. Before before y'all let me go, before y'all let me go, let me get this off. I know it's the first day of sept two, but I know last one was especial your birthday month. And I've been watching a lot of interviews on hotcasts this month off the topic. And I don't know if it's a generational gap or whatever the case they need, but y'all put some more to respect from mac millan name man r P. Mcmood.
Speaker 3: I saw a guy.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, I'm not saying breakfast club. I'm just saying, like in general, like.
Speaker 3: Okay, I feel what you said Macmillan on our water.
Speaker 4: That's a guy I know, maxist Mac was like nineteen like right, that's my little that was my little man.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred plus five eighty five one five. Won't get it off your chest.
Speaker 11: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 10: Hello, who say hi, I'm Aaron.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get off your chest, mama.
Speaker 10: I'm frustrated because my mother went to jail and my friend bailed her out. I told her, I told him not to bail her out anyway. My mother skips down. She's nowhere to be found, and the bounty hunters keep calling me and texted me. She excuses to turn herself in, and she won't tell me or my sister where she's at, any information on where Sean she turned her ask.
Speaker 7: In into the police.
Speaker 3: Mom, what your mom do?
Speaker 10: I don't know, like she won't tell me or some type of like fraud or something, or she stole some white lady's purse. But she said she didn't steal her purse. She said the purse just appeared in her back feet the police pot. She said that the police plan in her car, And I'm like that, that's.
Speaker 3: Not Where do you think she could be?
Speaker 4: Give us some give us some some locations where you think she could be.
Speaker 10: So she could be in Florida, she could be in Georgia, or she could be in Ohio.
Speaker 3: Does she do stuff like this usually?
Speaker 7: Hell? Yeah, That's what I told her to her own.
Speaker 3: I don't think you should be telling people. I don't know where, she asked.
Speaker 4: I'm with you bo, you're my type of person. Okay, telling.
Speaker 10: You know because I mean, that's at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: We don't we we don't.
Speaker 10: We don't vie, we don't. I have a lot of reasons to.
Speaker 5: The law is the law, Okay.
Speaker 4: She she would not be a neccessory to anybody's crime in her mom.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to help. Well, she just wants someone to be safe. I hope she just wants some mom to be safe, and hopefully she's safer in jail then on the run for stilling a person. But I ain't gonna turn I.
Speaker 5: Want my mom to be held accountable.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know, Mom, hold up accountable when we now my mother never sent me to jail, though, Yeah, did you commit a crime? I'm the daughter that Yeah, I'm the daughter that Bill Howard. I'm sorry. I can't Yeah I did. I'm sorry though, But I hope we're gonna be praying for I.
Speaker 5: Don't know their relationship. That relationship might not be like our mama's.
Speaker 3: Still, he ain't gonna lock your mama, she said. So if y'all know, y'all got any information, ain't no reward and nothing, said Lucy. We hate her what immediately the.
Speaker 10: Born and your boy love me the poor.
Speaker 4: Love you, Happy born day, MV, thank you, love you y'all want do.
Speaker 10: You and your mistress?
Speaker 7: You guys still do special things for your birthday? Or is just Charlamagne that does something up? Man?
Speaker 4: I'm never doing nothing special for him ever.
Speaker 3: You take your twelve inch poenis in mind your business? It's me and my wife's day?
Speaker 7: What all right?
Speaker 8: All?
Speaker 10: I do have something to say.
Speaker 12: Your called me out on our lives? Yes, and she says, I never get out on the breakfast club. I got at everybody old. So here's my official shot shooting my shot at tedd.
Speaker 3: Okay and I want to let her know.
Speaker 12: And I want the whole reference called family to watch my animated video Yale University did about my single father war to show you down more.
Speaker 7: Than thirteen and a half and.
Speaker 12: Officially put my hat in the ring for the co host of the morning club.
Speaker 3: So Taz, you want that thirteen inch that thirte. I did not call him out saying he don't shoot his shot at me. I have a man. I want to make that very clear because I don't need him give me in any trouble. I gave him a shot out when he was on My Live yesterday. But I did not say that I want him to shoot his shot. People.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I just want to know how he went from his penis to saying he want to be co host on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: I don't understand the correlation.
Speaker 3: I have no clue, because then he figured if you talk about his fenders that y'all would invite him up here. Yeah, get it.
Speaker 2: Off your chest eight hundred five eight five one on five one. When we come back, we got your room and report we're were talking about gs.
Speaker 3: Oh, my guard fifty cent is under criminal investigation, y'all.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jess with the mess is coming up. It's the Breakfast Club the Morning. Don't pass it to me, just kiss me and spit it in my mouth.
Speaker 5: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Morning, Everybody. It's DJ n V Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Ess Hilarious is here and.
Speaker 4: It's okay to nod your head to this gun Okay, you're not in the street, all right, you should care less about what Gunna did in the courtroom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy. This record is doing well, probably gonna be a number one record. It's really catchy. I like it, and I like that. I like that. It's so cool. Sold over a million copies as well. So anyway, he listen a gym, y'all you saw that he is.
Speaker 5: That's that diabetes shot thing, and everybody take you.
Speaker 3: I hate him, no yo yoing from gunner to going to yo. I love that. Right. Well, let's get to jess with the mess Jessica Robert mood just don't do enough line. This is the rumor report. I don't do that. Fact just on the breakfast clubs. Canaan is going crazy is suspect and criminal battery after throwing mic hitting spectator. So we hit the stage at Crypto dot Com Arena Wednesday night as part of his final lap tour for the twenty twenty three and during its performance, he was handed several mics that didn't work. This is why things like what is that sound check that is very important for big arenas like this. I don't know if he did it or not, but they somebody dropped the ball on this. They gave him mic didn't work, gave another mic, it didn't work, and then he finally got upset and threw the mic and it hit someone. Now it hit a woman. It's striped in the head and the woman was a Power one O six radio host on a brand and money game. I don't know if I'm saying that right, but yeah, she had posted pictures of the last reason that she had she went to the hospital or whatever, and now she found a police report. Fifty said that he didn't like intentionally do that, you know what I'm saying. But some people are saying he looked right in her eyes, right like right between the eyes before he know, that's what they're saying. They said he looked right between eyes before he threw it. And yeah, So what I find, what I find very interesting is how the game jumped online and decided to say something. He said, the game's fat ass dare is to come to my city to hit women.
Speaker 5: Ain't like that, you mean? He said?
Speaker 3: The game has said this.
Speaker 4: Well, the thing about fifty that I know he's a cancer like me. When he's right, he knows he's right. When he's wrong, he knows he's wrong. He gonna settle with that woman, I'm sure, absolutely, I'm sure, yeah, he gonna.
Speaker 3: Give me what. You know what I'm saying, absolutely as as I mean, that's right, that's the only right, you know, but yeah, we he didn't mean to do it, that's what he said. All right, moving on, y'all be real quiet on these fifty stories. Everything else.
Speaker 5: Say no, mad he threw the microphone.
Speaker 4: He shouldn't have thrown the microphone first and foremost, I would have just thrown the microphone into a crowd of people, because you're liable to hit somebody if.
Speaker 3: I trying to throw that. The sound guy was messing up the sound.
Speaker 5: That's why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I said. They did mess up the sound.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if you remember when we seen fifty throughout the first picture of somebody these games is Zach.
Speaker 5: You know what I just thought about. But who did it better?
Speaker 3: Fifty? I would say fifty cent because that yeah, yeah, yeah fifty. And then and then they never showed, uh, nobody that got hit. Cuddy hit that that might did hit somebody, but they threw something on her like they threw ice ice hit card didn't hit the right girl allegedly. Oh either way, they finished something piece of ice hit and eyes like that. Ye yeah yeah. Ari Lennox opened up on Twitter about her struggles with loving herself and enjoying life again. This is now, I reported yesterday. It's to Janna. She didn't feel good about, you know, like on stage, you know, thinking that people wouldn't stay away for her. I don't like this, this confidence with these ladies, these R and B ladies, I don't like it. I don't like that they have confidence issues.
Speaker 5: I don't like it.
Speaker 3: I don't like I don't like how they battling with their confidence. Ari Lennox posted to Twitter. She said, I hate that I crave validation in every ounce of my life. It is truly a miserable existence. I hate that. I wish I was cool. I'm embarrassing. I don't know when I'll ever start to love myself. I don't know if it's possible. I can't even enjoy all that I've created for myself.
Speaker 2: It gotta be difficult. It is, especially when you're doing those festivals. See like for yourself, Jess. When you do a show and it sells out, they're coming to see you specifically, But when the festival is fifty other artists, now you got to perform, and it got to give you some type of doubt, like damn, are they here to see me?
Speaker 3: Or they here to see this next artist, am I gonna do? Well?
Speaker 2: Are they gonna do my song? Taking her on my music? So it has to hit a little differently.
Speaker 3: You know. This makes me sad for them, though, because these are beautiful girls with real, real, real gifts, like talent like Ari Lennox and her own lane like it's nobody, like nobody's voice like hers, Tiana another one, creative soul like I don't know. So I love y'all, I love y'all. I love y'all. We love y'all.
Speaker 4: And I'll tell you something else, Ari, if it means anything to you. The year that you came to Breakfast Club was that last year club? Yes, well last year. That was probably my favorite interview of the year, you know what I mean, because I think Aria is a beautiful woman physically, but more importantly, I thought she had an amazing spirit, you know, and like you know, y'all didn't see all of this behind the scenes, but when she came, you know, I had my auntie Kelly was here and we prayed together, we got in the circle and together she even uh you know, did did her did her one two thing on as far as the sage and everything else.
Speaker 5: But I think Aria is a beautiful spirit.
Speaker 3: Anything else.
Speaker 2: I remember Arid didn't want to co up here. She was nervous to come up here as well. And it was, yeah, it was, but it was a great interview.
Speaker 3: Like you said, right, so definitely all right. Now, Young Blues wife explodes, I don't like this word aim it is it amid or aimed amid. Don't put it no more charges. I don't like the amit. All right, young is mad, Young Blues wife is explodes, Amid she did allegations, all right, all right, all right, she says she needs the best divorce lawyer in Georgia. All right, so that she allegations came from a woman who claims to be Young Blues you know, little side piece or whatever. So I'm gonna just tell it without reading it. They was laying in the bed, right, young Blue and his wife, and so his wife posted something. So when she posted something, you know, we like to go and look it comment. Somebody had send her a message like, yo, you see this girl on TikTok going in about your husband. It's something going on. So she's like, oh no, So she go and she chuck on TikTok and it's some girl her name name. Her name is tenham on TikTok. That's money with all the bitches do that, so her name is definitely my name, right, So she she confronts Blue. Why they land right there? He looked at the foot, He's like whoa. He jump up wearing nothing but his boxes. Go straight to the poolhouse. Well, I don't know, guess house. Poolhouse, that's what I got. But they said the guest house, right, So then he he runs out to text the girl. He started texting the girl and then the wife made a video to she. So when he come back in the house, she's like, why you had to run outside? What was going on? So she he was like, I was. I was talking to said somebody like on his team name or whatever. She was like, why you had to run outside to do that? He was talking to the girl and the girl she in that quick little exchange, she got a hold of the girl and the girl got hella receipts, y'all, and metha receipts is what she said. She said, this bee is not lying at all. Tamria is his wife. She stated that in the video she got so many ever receipts. She then said that she will not be chasing after her husband and will not allow him to return to their.
Speaker 5: Own well for two things.
Speaker 3: Crazy, he had the girl on a jet all.
Speaker 4: At two things. Number one, black men don't cheat. Black men don't cheat. Number two. But y'all don't know that artificial intelligence has gotten incredibly Why I can't believe that young Blue felt victim to this deep fake? Why we don't believe that his white.
Speaker 5: Felt victim to this deep fake.
Speaker 4: We have to be very careful out here because this is like a new form of hacking.
Speaker 3: That's why are we doing this?
Speaker 5: Why it is crazy?
Speaker 3: Can we wrap this up?
Speaker 4: Because this is this, This is crazy that people even falling for this. It's sad because we know black men don't cheat.
Speaker 7: This is what.
Speaker 3: No, we're we're talking about Young Blue here. Like some things you just caught with. Sometimes you just caught the girl have receipts, that's what. It don't matter you get these these these girls NDAs are not They're gonna tell just what the messing. Her news is real. Her name is Tenam. Y'all go to this girl TikTok and see what she got going on. She posted all of us eats.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, amid all this artificial intelligence.
Speaker 5: Very careful.
Speaker 3: We gotta be very careful out here, y'all. That is just with the mess.
Speaker 2: I want to open up the phone lines eight hundred five A five one o five one. Earlier, a young lady named Aaron called and said that her mom was in jail and her friend bailed her mom out. She was out on bond, and now they can't find her mom, and she was trying to turn her mom in.
Speaker 3: So we're asking eight.
Speaker 2: Hundred five eight five one oh five one, would you turn your mom in?
Speaker 3: Lord have mercy, would you turn mom Dukes in?
Speaker 2: Let's talk about it when we come back, and Tesla will be joining us as the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 11: Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 2: The darkest evil in the Conjuring Universe returns into Nune Too, the sequel to the Worldwide Phenomenon. The Nun follows Sister Irene as she comes face to face with the demonic Force Vallet, the demon None the Nun Too, now playing only in theaters rated.
Speaker 3: R owning everybody.
Speaker 2: It's dj NV charlamagnea gud we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Just hilarious? Is he?
Speaker 2: His co host, and let's get in some front page news Montys.
Speaker 3: Good morning, even though we just say good morning a little while ago. Is the born again DJ.
Speaker 2: Now all of the boxing fans out there, they're saying Aerospence triggered the rematch clause to fight Terrence Crawford again.
Speaker 3: So that is gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, Salutor Lspin still one of my favorite fighters. You know, I don't really want the rematch, but you never know what could happen in a ring.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna make a bed this time. I didn't make a bed last time.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna make a prediction, you know, but you never you never know what can happen. But I don't you know, I don't see how things will be much different than the first light, But you never know.
Speaker 2: Well, let's let's jump right into let's talk about the Georgia governor. What happened with the Georgia governor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yesterday, Georgia Governor Brian Kemp rejected calls from several far right start state lawmakers for a special legislative session to potentially impeach Attorney Fannie May Willis as you like to call her after former President Donald Trump and his eighteen cold defenders were indicted on family charges as a part of her sweeping investigation into the efforts to overturn the twenty twenty election. Let's take a listen.
Speaker 1: There have been calls bau one individual in the General Assembly and echoed outside of the of these walls by the former President for a special session that would ignore current Georgia law and directly interfere with the proceedings of a separate but equal branch of government. Up to this point, I have not seen any evidence that da Willis's actions or light thereof warrant action by the Prosecuting Attorney Oversight Commission, but that will ultimately be a decision that the Commission will make.
Speaker 5: Regardless.
Speaker 1: In my mind, a special session of the General Assembly to end run around this law is not feasible and may ultimately prove to be unconstitutional.
Speaker 4: We're dropping the clues bombs of Brian Kemp was righted and then up against his party to see y'all fall back.
Speaker 5: There's nothing to see here. I respect that.
Speaker 3: I respect that a lot. Charlemagne, I remember he actually did that in the twenty twenty election when everybody was wanting him to not certify the state in favor of Joe Biden needs. Joe Biden won the election and he stood on that. And by the way, that's what helped him a lot during the election against Stacy Abrams. I know a lot of folks wanted Stacy Abrams to win, but he was able to win over those who question, you know, maybe if they wanted to, you know, vote for him. Get a lot of those moderates and Democrats that maybe not necessarily want to vote with Stacy Abrams. That's what kept him in office. And I see this helping him again and when it's time to be elected, he's not playing the political game as far as this is concerned.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you said, he's respecting the constitution. You know what I'm saying that, And that's what you wanted the end of the day. You want elected officials who respect, you know, the Constitution. Like, yeah, that's one of the things I thought Chris Christie.
Speaker 5: Did great on the debate stage.
Speaker 4: He kept telling Donald Trump, he kept bringing up the fact that Donald Trump said we should suspend the Constitution. You don't want no leader in office that doesn't believe in, you know, the rule of law. So right, So Lutha Brian Kemp.
Speaker 3: Now let's talk about laughing in the workplace. Yeah, I like to do light stories, so Friday is a great day to do one. A recent study found two thirds of workers struggle with mental health issues, which ninety one percent they have lower productivity as a result. So there is a study that talks about.
Speaker 7: Laughing at work.
Speaker 3: And since you guys have such a good time at work, I thought this was a good study for folks to kind of, you know, look and see how that can affect your mental health. It says that when you laugh at work, three point seven seventy five times more likely to solve problems than those that are not laughing at work. And here's some tips on how to laugh at work. Now, none of these tips apply to the breakfast club, obviously, but the breakfast club helps you laugh on the way to work. But don't do what the breakfast club do at work, because you'll probably use your job because the number one thing they take you to do is keep it clean. Make sure that your jokes are clean and not anything that would get you in trouble. The second thing is don't be afraid to fail. Make sure that you try out the joke first, instead of you know, saying it like like you guys do, just kind of put it out there and see how at all I'm shooting you shoot right about to keep it clean. Obviously you don't know, and it's us here just that some things are just not funny. It actually gave a reference to, you know, not using the N word or certain comments that you know people just won't find funny. I thought that was hilarious. When Donelle came up here earlier this week and was trying to really be vulnerable in Charlemagne laughed at that. Obviously he is getting tired of that. Donna was getting so tired of for real, Oh my god, he said, don't laugh at me. Charlamagne immediately started laughing.
Speaker 4: I disagree with people saying that some things are not funny. Everything that funny. Somebody makes something funny, care what it is. You never know what you're gonna laugh at, and tell you hear what the person is talking about, and you might laugh at some inappropriate or even some real sad I don't believe.
Speaker 3: And then the last thing was, sometimes humor is not the right approach, Charlemagne. It says that everything is not always funny. Laughter is a form of healing. That's why, that's that's why, that's what I do. They really enjoy doing that though, don't you. Just like on the series about why laughter just makes people kind of get through pain, Like, yes, it takes so much to be mad, it's easier to actually be happy. People like being in that's right, And I like inappropriate joke.
Speaker 4: I like when somebody can find the funny and something that's not supposed to be funny. So I totally disagree with every single list that they just gave us.
Speaker 3: From what from the state of the workplace you can on one medical put that out a study. I did a whole report on it.
Speaker 4: So and I've been like that my whole life, my mama, my wife, and people working with me thirteen years. He'll tell you, like everything ain't funny, that ain't funny, Yes it was.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. We seeing interviews stuff that's not funny should be funny, and it actually it was actually survey you.
Speaker 4: Ain't talking everything funny, don't not young struggle faced stuff just to make concern and just be like, oh my god, oh my god, she fake concerns.
Speaker 3: She don't care, she don't care. But this really was a study. Those survey with eight hundred hr folks across the country, so they disagree. But I will say this for those who are listening, I appreciate you guys helping people laugh on the way to work because you just never know what workplace they're going into. Maybe everybody's not laughing there, so you guys keep people laughing. I appreciate it. I definitely laugh assure as why I love it here. Oh, it was nice. Nice to me. That was so nice to you.
Speaker 4: Make sure you subscribe to testling figure os podcast. It's great shot. No chase of podcasts on the Black Effect. iHeart radio podcast network. Follow test on all social media platforms at Teslin FIGUREO.
Speaker 3: Enjoy your Labor Day weekend test. That's a little peace y'all, love y'all.
Speaker 2: All right, so when we come back, let's open up the phone lines. Eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five to one, Now Aaron call. Earlier this morning, Eran's mom was locked up and her friend bailed her mom out.
Speaker 3: She told her friend not to bail her.
Speaker 2: Mom out, because that's what her mom do. Eight hundred five a five one oh five to one.
Speaker 3: Would you turn.
Speaker 2: Your mom in if your mom is on the run, Let's say the audio right fast.
Speaker 10: My mother went to jail and my friend bailed her out. I told her, I told him not to bail her out. My mother skips down. She's nowhere to be found, and the bounty hunters keep calling me and texted me. She recuse us to turn herself in, and she won't tell me or my sister where she's at, any information on where Sean turned her ask in into the police.
Speaker 2: All right, well that is the question, would you turn your mom in? Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: It's topic time.
Speaker 13: Call eight hundred five five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Morning everybody.
Speaker 2: It's DJ n V, Charlamagne the gud We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Jesselaris is here.
Speaker 2: Hey, And if you're just joining us, we were talking about this lady named Eron who called earlier. She was talking about her mom is out on bond the police were looking for and she's trying to turn her mama in.
Speaker 5: Let's listen.
Speaker 10: My mother went to jail and my friend bailed her out. I told her, I told him not to bail her out. My mother skips down. She's nowhere to be found, and the bounty hunters keep calling me and texted me. She recuse us to turn herself in, and she won't tell me or my sister where she's at, any information on where Sean please turned her ask in and too the police.
Speaker 2: So we're asking eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five one? Would you turn your mom in? Mine is easy? Hell no, I'm not turning mama in. It's not gonna happen now.
Speaker 3: If she did some wild stuff, I can't help her because I can go to jail too, But I ain't turning my man. Yeah me that, Yeah, I can't help her either. She I'm with you all the way, all the way. I can't now. The only way I would turn her in is if if it's me or her, because she already you know, she lived a lot of I go where I still got allout to do.
Speaker 5: She would want to go in for you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there we go? Yes, Yeah, Charla Magne, what about you?
Speaker 4: It's two ways to answer to the question. It's two ways personally and objectively. Personally, I wouldn't turn my mama in because I know my mama and I know that whatever she they said she did, she didn't do, so I wouldn't turn her in. But objectively, nobody is above the law. What can this mama do that the police are looking for her. I can't just be so quick to say I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Turn her in. She said, the police planet a purse, a white woman's purse, and her in the backseat in our car. And I believe they be doing that.
Speaker 5: I don't believe that. I definitely don't turn the man. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And she said her mama got a history of doing stuff like that. And we don't know her mama's history. What if her mama a crackhead and been out here wild? She need help me rehab, not jail.
Speaker 3: But turned in miss cracket. They definitely planted the person there. Jesus Christ, that's what happened. Pamela. Yes, good morning, morning, good morning. How you feel?
Speaker 4: I still wonderful?
Speaker 7: Bless? How to say that's.
Speaker 3: Bless black and holly fair? Alright, did you turn to your mama in?
Speaker 14: Of course the crowd.
Speaker 3: There you go, Mama, dad.
Speaker 5: Brother, Mama got to have some jail time too. If she did something, Oh.
Speaker 7: My god, if crime.
Speaker 10: I love your baby, but.
Speaker 7: Got to go.
Speaker 5: Got to go, Jesus Christ, that's all it is to it. And she sounds like somebody very aged.
Speaker 3: Yes, she don't care. Jesus, Hello, who's this? This is good morning?
Speaker 14: Good morning.
Speaker 3: Now we're asking if your mama is out on bond. You turned her in?
Speaker 7: Oh no, no, no, no no. My mama gave me life and she sacrificed me, my whole life. I would let her be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you would let her be. You wouldn't tell on her, no right now if they came for you, right, And they was like, all right, well, we just gotta take you what you're going.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm just at the third time.
Speaker 5: That's right ahead.
Speaker 15: I love that.
Speaker 5: Go ahead.
Speaker 3: Jesus would never Yeah, you turn it in your mama.
Speaker 10: Yes, it all depends.
Speaker 7: Oh boy, I'm sorry. Good morning, everybody morning.
Speaker 10: But the cops came to my house. My mom was in the house.
Speaker 7: Telling them, no, my mom not.
Speaker 16: The cop kept saying, if your mom, you're gonna I took to my gun and said, no, my mom not here.
Speaker 7: My mom kept hearing the God saying.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna rest your too.
Speaker 16: So she just came out and said, look, I'm here. They put me a cup, who took me down to the station office.
Speaker 2: They rested you in your mind, They put you in your mom and the cell together because he was horder in that.
Speaker 7: I mean I fourteen years old.
Speaker 5: H They always do that, the young black kids.
Speaker 4: They act like they look at young black boys and even though they might be fourteen years old, they look at them as full grown men.
Speaker 5: That happens all the time, and it's harboring.
Speaker 3: In the future, bordering a few, harboring a few futuitive. So you go to jail for that, oh man. And she came out like my wife's stays inside. Mama, yes, oh man. But she was trying to make sure he didn't go to jails.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 3: See, that's why I can never send my mother.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Aaron called earlier and talked about her mam was locked up. They bailed her out and her mom was a fugitive and she was trying to turn her mom in. Would you do that to your mom? Would you turn your mom in?
Speaker 3: Into question? Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. It's the breakfast Club. Come morning. It's topic time.
Speaker 13: Called eight hundred and five eight five one five one to join it to the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Talk about it, n V CHARLAMAGNEA god, we are the Breakfast Club now if you're just joining us. Everyon called earlier during get It off your Chest. She wanted to put information out on her mama.
Speaker 3: Now. Her mama got locked up.
Speaker 2: They bailed her out, and her mama was on the run, and she was saying, hey, if you see her, mama, turn her in. So we're asking eight hundred and five eight five one, five to one, would you turn your mama in?
Speaker 3: Now, let me ask you a question, chess. Let's say your mom was a serial killer? Will you turn around?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 5: That's why I told you it depends on this.
Speaker 3: I mean, ain't killing and my friends. I don't know, Oh my god. It's like I can't imagine Robin Moore doing anything like that. But if she was, Yeah, I'm gonna have to definitely she a serial killer for sure.
Speaker 4: And that's what we're not taking into play when it come to Aaron. Yeah here know her mama betting than we do. Be out here talk about man, that's wrong for you to turn your mom in. She know what her mama be out here doing. Her mama might be a serial killer, might be killing all the fruit loops, all the fruit loops, all the applejacks all send them in to crunch.
Speaker 5: You have no idea, so she might need to be in jail.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this not?
Speaker 16: I'm gonna ride from my mama. I'm gonna li with my mama. Never never will I my mama beats and blessing guys like you feeling.
Speaker 3: That's why you ain't ever making a rapper show ripping on any beat. Hey, good morning, Jess, I'm good baby. Hey, that's good man.
Speaker 16: Hey, Charlotte mane. You know I ain't trying to be a rapper out here, man and being called her freestyle, I'm not supposed to be.
Speaker 3: On the beat and happy heard to be with vy, thank you. Hey, listen.
Speaker 16: I will never ever ever snitch on the lady that.
Speaker 7: Gave birth to me. Are you crazy?
Speaker 4: Right? Right?
Speaker 16: You know that's that that lady sound like a white lady, Charlot man because black people are not gonna stitch on their mama.
Speaker 5: What if you found out she did a crime with track travel the baby? Yeah, it ain't give you nothing. Ain't you ain't kick you none of the money back.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I snitched your tray. But I would never say my mama, bro, she an't birth to you, She can't life to you.
Speaker 7: You don't do nothing like that. Yeah, Mama brown it from the opice.
Speaker 3: Just yeah, that's what I'm saying. Oh no, hello, who's this that?
Speaker 10: It's they?
Speaker 3: You'll on your mama. I am not telling on my mama, for y'all.
Speaker 7: Lie, I'm not telling on my mama.
Speaker 10: My mama is a is anothing. I don't care what she does. She she ain't doing it.
Speaker 5: What did she sleep with your husband?
Speaker 3: Oh no, mama got to do She didn't do that.
Speaker 7: She didn't do that.
Speaker 5: That's right because black men no cheek.
Speaker 3: They don't.
Speaker 10: They never would do nothing like that.
Speaker 3: That's right. Get out of there.
Speaker 14: Oh my god, good morning, y'all. Oh my goodness. So look, I would mama in because one thing about my mama right from home and it's right. Still stand behind us like, but it's wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she has got a lot of beatings as a kid.
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 14: I'm not gonna lie I did, but I thank God for a whole.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your mama taught you right, I'm wrong, and your mama would do the same for you if you got caught in the situation she turned you in.
Speaker 10: Definitely she would for real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, all right, thank you, mama, Thank you. What's the mall of the story, Guys.
Speaker 4: I think the marl of the story is just you know, based on your own personal preference. Like I said that, it's two ways to answer this question, personally and objectively. Personally, I wouldn't turn my MoMA in because I know who she is. Objectively, I don't know what y'all mama's be doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ain't turning the mama. Yeah, don't. I can't, sorry, don't yo. You ever seen how they heart with Raims? Yeah, man, remember wonder you can't turn her in? That was his mama. No, not ving Ram's mama. In the movie ving Ray was talking about he was yeah, ving Rams was holiday right, Yeah, but he had a homegirl and they wandered. He was raising Wanda's daughter. Remember Wanda was the crackhead I got the bike? How today I got the bike?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Would you turn? Like? She was a crackhead and she kept you know.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't turn She needed to be in somebody's facility. Though, yeah, not jail, but somebody could turn my mother in though definitely need to be.
Speaker 3: That's a good movie to watch. It looked like you don't know what it's getting. I don't know what it's getting to watch it.
Speaker 7: Watch it.
Speaker 3: Ving Ram he plays a woman in that Movie's Coming to America. We were talking about overhem. Yes, the new one or no, I don't the first one? He said, the second one way better than the first favorite movie of all time.
Speaker 2: Na, every time it's on B E T office on the plane, I watched that movie like this brand new.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, watch Holiday are he said.
Speaker 5: You wanted to watch Eddie Murphy.
Speaker 7: Say that?
Speaker 3: He said, I watched say you want to be one of the flower girls in that movie.
Speaker 5: That's what you're gonna be for Halloween.
Speaker 7: What do I mean?
Speaker 3: This guy? If we got just the mess coming up? What we're talking about? Oh my god, listen, it's so crazy.
Speaker 5: She ain't got nothing.
Speaker 3: It's so it's like really that crazy, for real? I'm for real? Will we be back?
Speaker 5: You don't know what she's doing?
Speaker 4: Dope with es with the message and the mess is coming up to the breakfast club and everybody it's stej MV.
Speaker 3: Charlamagne, the God we are the Breakfast Club. Just hilarious, is yeah, A good sister, just hilarious.
Speaker 5: Just you and Richmond this weekend?
Speaker 3: Right, I am at the Funny Bone today and as soon as I.
Speaker 5: Leave you, I have to go get on the flight he showed you got this weekend.
Speaker 3: I got four. I got two tonight and then to tomorrow. Okay, yep, seven thirty o'clock to night seven and nine forty five tomorrow. I will be there. No meet and greet, y'all, no meet and greek, but I will be there.
Speaker 5: Oh they must be sold out, since you ain't telling nobody to buy ticket?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, yeah, yeah they almost they're selling. They're selling. And then I got a lot of walk ups in every city, so like it should be like fifty tickets left for tonight. Saturday is completely sold out.
Speaker 2: But Friday, yeahs would always do and shouted everybody in Richmond too.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I got family there, have family. Yeah, my mom's side is from Richmond, so yeah, it's like home. But my cousins they pay for tickets to the now none of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was out in Richmond last week Shotter v s U. I was out there talking to the students. So yeah, I love Richmond. I love Virginia. Virginia's like my second home.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: I went to Hampton, so I love love. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely love Ye. All right, now we got just with the mess coming up. But we're talking about oh my god, little Oozy. He was misidentified man as well. We're gonna get into it. No, no, no, no, oh my god. Look it is nah the morning. We were right back morning. Everybody is j n V.
Speaker 2: Charlamagne the Godess hilarious. We are the Breakfast Club. Now let's get to Jess with the mess is real, Lar.
Speaker 3: Jessica, Robert just don't do you know.
Speaker 5: This is the rumor report.
Speaker 3: I don't do that fact.
Speaker 5: On the breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: I like that.
Speaker 3: I know they know the difference. Uh UZI vert misidentified by cops as dog napper because the actual suspect had the rapper as his social media profile pictures. Yes, that is so, that's so, that's kind of funny to me. Lose evert was miss identified by local police as the suspect and the dog knapping case somewhere in Pennsylvania, Yo. The police then included a photo of the rapper and a Facebook post about dog dog knapping right, warning people to be on lookout for little uzzi vert things like that.
Speaker 5: We don't even have no control over good.
Speaker 4: You can say to yourself, man, we need more culturally competent police. But then no, all, then we could say, you know, people on social media shouldn't be allowed to use other people's pictures for their profile picture.
Speaker 5: But you can't.
Speaker 3: But you can't catch people, got people, got fan pages, people all types of stuff like that, you know what I mean. And then trolls, I mean, trolls should not be allowed anywhere, but there's no way that we can get a hold on that.
Speaker 2: Imagine he was going to the store by himself to pick something up and police seeing that that whatever, that that photo up and they tackled him and the rest.
Speaker 3: But but Facebook users went into the comments section pointing out that the picture was little woozivert he was a rap. About half hour later, after mistaken post went up, it was removed and replaced with the one that featured a picture of the actual suspect. So yeah, so it got you know, sorted out and everything. But it was the fact that it was like be on the lookout for this man. And if they would have, you know, if the cops would have saw that I just want to rock music video, they would have definitely thought he stole dogs. What please? But yeah, so good thing is it's all sorted out now. But I think that was that was a little bit funny.
Speaker 5: I can in the future.
Speaker 3: Police, you saw a lot of crime on social media to given a curse, just salve a lot of crime on all right. Applies is pissed at his cable TV provide a spectrum because he can't watch the college football game. He said, I ain't paying you no more. Cut it off. We got audio. What do you saying, mother, mother to be able to watch his mother game night? In the minute I cut it, you come telling me about it. You can't provide me no service. You and your business partner, your business partner and that so your mother no ain't pay you? Cut it out?
Speaker 5: Jesus. Yeah, a spectrum.
Speaker 3: He was upset about the gas company a long time ago.
Speaker 7: To what's wrong?
Speaker 3: Spectrum?
Speaker 5: I got optimum?
Speaker 3: It depends on where if they have.
Speaker 5: Out your area?
Speaker 3: Yeah right, really, what is that like? Like? What section a cable like?
Speaker 4: What is that not section A cable Spectrum was a reputable cable. I think, no, no, no talking about what y'all talking about after it's pretty good. It's like y'a can get that through Wick or something. Shut up, all right, Well either way, Exfinity would never.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. Exfinity would never. I had I had Spectrum for you, Like they're giving you discounts on your cable bill. They ain't doing that, No they're not. But I don't pay my cable bill, so I'm good. Somebody else there whatever, I ain't. I know, I ain't still in cable. I don't do that no more. Please, my job business. I don't pay, all right, but don't ask further. Just no, I don't pay it. That's you know, it's getting paid very much. Yeah, don't play with me. But yeah, I had a little bit, little something something back in the day and I just didn't like it. I didn't like it. So I don't know why people still getting that. I don't know. I'm sorry about that, but yeare Cardi B subpoenas Tasha Ke's banking companies over four million dollar judgment. So according to the Radar Online or whatever, Cardi B sent subpoenas to all five of Tasha Key's banking institutions, demanding the company turned over information about her finances. This will happen, Tasha k She she fouled bankrupt and then she offered a payment plan, which is something that you don't supposed to do. Because now that put Cardy on her ass, like even more so. Now she's trying to find all the hitting accounts. That's all she keeps speaking about instead of just like being quiet, like instead of just being quiet, because she still could have kept quiet, and it could have I'm not gonna say go all the way, but Cardi Cardy in your business now like on on your ass even more because you're you're making it seem like you have money other places, and you probably do, but now you probably won't anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you find bankruptcy, they think you don't have it. But then when you say, hey, I can do this pain, I can do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can offer you just a month or whatever, and it's like, all right, so it's money somewhere. I love the way Cardi Be's handling this. I love the way hand on his affairs.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you just gotta let the lawyers do the talking, and you get what's what's earned, what's what's why, I should say what's deserved.
Speaker 4: The way you handle your bier. That paint job look crazy. I know it's your birthday this weekend, but that look insane.
Speaker 3: No, I've seen it look crazier than that. It looks really good on this. Yeah, this is natural and most natural I've seen it.
Speaker 4: But you on that one side. I'm on the other side, de side over here. He missed the spot, guys like I'm not here, like I'm not here, like I'm here distracted. I'm sitting over here trying to with the mess. But then it's just like like, but you keep looking at his mom it look crazy to pay job.
Speaker 8: Look, I am telling you right now, there is not really.
Speaker 3: I'm clearly looking at follicles like this is great. This is great, man, not just picking on me. It's my birthday week and oh my god, this is a this is a good story. Quavo clarifies the xanax tweet that left fans concerned. Then he said he's okay. He's clarified the tweet where he said, uh like he was taking xanax. After he left some fans concern for his help. I'm gonna guess him still grieving take off, and you know it is. It's a lot, it's a lot. So yeah, he said he's okay, though he did say that he's okay. But definitely keep them in your prayers.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: A lot of these rappers be just.
Speaker 5: People going through it.
Speaker 3: We're dealing with all types of trauma, all types of just because they rappers and they got money that they're always happy, like, may be some of the loneliest people really really like going through it.
Speaker 4: I think that's probably would make them more miserable because when you have all these means and you have all these resources, but you.
Speaker 5: Still can't get that thing that you want, which is peace. Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yo, look, my son is eleven and the other day we're actually not the other day, like a couple of months ago. That's what he told me. He wants more of my son is eleven years old. Yeah he was. I say, he was like, I just I just be wanting more peace. I mean, and I'm like, I don't know. He was like, I just want more peace, and I was like, for real, what you know about piece? He was just like, I just want I don't get peace. In Baltimore. I like where we live now, you know, having a state in DC. He loved me home, but he got to go to school. You know, Intimo, I'm not really home enough to have him in d C schools in Dcxfinity cables state. She don't pay her cable bill. Yo, winning out here, Joe Yo. You already know.
Speaker 5: Might just be telling for him to move. That's all you need. A little change will change scene.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, he is. He he already moved out. He is going to change schools soon. But you know once everything gets under wraps that we move schools. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I like the fact that he got the language.
Speaker 4: He's eleven years old and he understand that language and he can come to his mom and say, I want more peace, more peace.
Speaker 5: I didn't have that language when I was eleven. Luthor, Yeah, all right, your.
Speaker 3: Son, thank you? Well that is just with the mess now, Charlaann, who are getting that down? Man for after the hour.
Speaker 5: We need to talk about fat people.
Speaker 4: But I want to find other ways to talk about fat people because fat people that the term fat isn't politically correct. But this this uh this over alka obi what is that Aucu's big huge that's not like the well, that's disrespectful, all right, plus plus plus person caused some shootings last night, and we'll discuss for after the hour.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll get to that. Next to the Breakfast Club Morning.
Speaker 5: The Breakfast Club, Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 2: The darkest evil in the Conjuring Universal turns and the Nun to the sequel to the Worldwide Phenomenon. The Nun follows Sister Irene and she comes face to face with the demonic force valid the demon Nune.
Speaker 3: The Nun too, now playing only in theaters rated R. Damn he hogged. It's time for donkey kid.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to be donkey today no more. They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these days.
Speaker 3: Called Donkey of the Day, and it really caught me off guard. Damn Charlamin who got the donkey out of the day today?
Speaker 5: Well, Jess hilarious.
Speaker 4: So Donkey of Today for Friday September first goes to a human who is responsible for two women being struck by gunfire during a Chicago White Sox game in Chicago.
Speaker 5: Okay, salute to Chicago. Dropping the clues bomds Chicago.
Speaker 4: But Chicago already got such a bad reputation for gun violence, and when things like this happen, you have to ask yourself, is there anywhere safe to go in Chicago? See two women were struck by gunfire. One was forty two, the other was twenty six. They both are expected to recover from the shooting. The forty two year old sustained the gunshot wound to the leg and the twenty six year old had a grades wounded her abdomen. Now I know you're sitting here and wondering, how did someone get a gun.
Speaker 5: Into a stadium.
Speaker 3: We've all been to major league sporting events.
Speaker 4: Getting a weapon in there is like trying to sneak a weapon through airport security.
Speaker 5: It ain't happening.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: I know my father got a Kaser in the met life back in the day. But times were different then. Okay, not to mention, were talking about a pistol in Chicago. Okay, a metal detective go off in Chicago, then everybody got to be alert because it's probably a weapon in the building. Well, this weapon got snuck in, allegedly by someone who didn't give a damn about First Lady Michelle Obama's initiative to bring back physical activity in schools because the New York Posts said a gun fired at a White Sox game was snuck in via this woman's belly fat.
Speaker 5: Wow what now?
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's true, but damn it, it's funny, okay. According to a report by Chicago based ESPN, two sources close to the investigation said the gun was brought into the stadium hidden in the rolls of a woman men's belly.
Speaker 5: Fat.
Speaker 4: Yes, they said this woman was the size of former Governor of New Jersey Chris Christie. And you know, I don't want to call this person fat because somebody told me fat isn't politically correct. You should say something fun like blubber. Where did Judy bloom?
Speaker 7: That is great?
Speaker 4: It's horrible, you know, it's not good. Blubber is horrible. They say, Winnie like we need the poop, We need to pool. Okay, they say jelly bean is also a great alternative to the word fat. I don't know, nah, man, just say big. You think big, but big don't necessarily mean fatty fa. Yeah, I think fat is the coolest.
Speaker 3: That is the only way. Yeah, fat is the only way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Because when I turned to the Book of Wokeness, chapter thirty two, verse seven and look for fun names for fat I don't like any of them. I don't like double wide. I don't like cruise control. That's for a fat person who doesn't move fast. I don't like big Chief Almighty.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I definitely don't like Lizzlo's from a backup dances. That's just oh my god, I don't like.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 5: Oh this is this fatty Patty might be good.
Speaker 3: No, that's too fat.
Speaker 5: That's or fat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fatty is crazyright. Come on, once you put the t on it. Fatty Patty is cute, like, you know, cute before a grown woman. I don't know. No, I like this just fat, just fat.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, well that's what we're gonna say. This person snuck a gun. I can say this person snuck a gun in between her fatty patties. This person snuck a gun in between her fatty patties. Okay, let me tell you something. This is when Wokeness goes wrong because when this scale tipple went through the metal detective, all right, it went off like three separate times.
Speaker 3: Security even did extra checking.
Speaker 5: But didn't find a gun.
Speaker 4: I can't prove this, but I have a sneaky suspicion that one of these security guards was looking at those roles and they said to themselves, I need to be a muffin top mover right now, I need to be a chubby checker and lift up that piece of flab right there. But they chose not to because they didn't want to offend, said scale Tipple. Okay, I guarantee, And because that person didn't want to offend, two people got shot. And now that's stadium guaranteed ray Field in Chicago.
Speaker 3: I guarantee.
Speaker 4: It's about to be suited and they're gonna have to write a check that's as big as Jonah Hill used to be.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, So please.
Speaker 4: Give this wabble warrior who caused two people to get shot the biggest he are.
Speaker 5: Wow wow.
Speaker 3: But that's the advantage of being fat, though, you know, in that moment high guns, that's the advantage. Yeah. Well, it's definitely a disadvantage for the people who get shot, yes, but it's the advantage.
Speaker 5: In that moment. Yeah, in that moment.
Speaker 4: Speaking of fat, you don't want to bring in something that's fattening fattening, fattening. Yeah, some calories this morning day, Sunday, it's just going day. But we're celebrating the day.
Speaker 3: That ain't me.
Speaker 15: It's over there now. Definitely not loocause this amazing cake that we designed. Oh my, going to the camera does to the camera.
Speaker 3: That's not an ass.
Speaker 5: Now let me describe this. That is a waffle colored negro cake.
Speaker 3: Do just look at it. I see a Dominican Republican flag. I'm not Dominican, and some always some black Beijing. That's a waffle that has Envy's face on it.
Speaker 4: I got the black Beijing, I got the black hair, my b that's your bit man.
Speaker 3: My god, why the waffle colored negro cake?
Speaker 7: Come now?
Speaker 3: What's going on with the significance and a whiffle Coors complexion?
Speaker 2: I'm not waffle color and I'm not Dominican, and I don't use Beijing.
Speaker 5: You're actually not waffle coloring. No more, you got light. It's weird. Oh my god, look at that.
Speaker 3: Don't take this. Take the Dominican music off. And the only thing they got right at the yate. Yeah, oh that's a hat. That's that's a hat.
Speaker 4: Oh I told him to make your hair. I told him to put the Beijing on your hair too. They did well, the kind of did Oh yeah, they got it dripping out the hat. They got there, you go, good job, they got rid of.
Speaker 3: The hat favor. You know it's yellow.
Speaker 4: You know it's yellow cakes the detail, Okay, you know what.
Speaker 5: Yellow hands go.
Speaker 3: Come on, hey, I appreciate it. I don't youse basing though, that's right. I'm definitely a slight to that, and I'm not Dominican. I'm not Dominican slights. Bring out the nine, bring out the paper places. I appreciate you.
Speaker 7: Got get a slice. I love you.
Speaker 3: Indeed, let's get a slice.
Speaker 7: I look.
Speaker 3: All right, I appreciate you.
Speaker 16: Guys.
Speaker 4: Now, I know it's the weekend. Birthday is Sunday, and that's right, so I know you got plans.
Speaker 3: It's Friday, so that freaky Friday. Lord Jesus, what is the plan? All right now? The freaking freaky, freaky Friday question is just watch Friday five one oh five one.
Speaker 5: So project, No, I'm not.
Speaker 3: He's very excited. No I'm not.
Speaker 2: So I got I gotta get to the story because I gotta. I gotta post it the right way. Hold on now, recently, there's been a lot of hold on, where's that?
Speaker 3: Where's that?
Speaker 7: Damn?
Speaker 2: They've been finding a lot of things off the top. They've been finding a lot of things in.
Speaker 3: People's butts, And I gotta pull up the story. Hold on, I gotta this is Charlamage, should it in his favorites? Send it over real quick? Yeah, right, I gotta find the damn. I did the study. Yes, he did the study. Man.
Speaker 5: Why are you don't know the story?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 3: No, because I got I gotta get through the right, not right, this is a mess. Tell about the story. Charlamage already know what it is.
Speaker 2: He had goad, go head, go ahead, go Steady claims more Americans are being hospitalized after finding foreign objects stuck in their rectum. All right, now, the five objects that people are finding are cans, marbles, balls, drugs, bottle jars and bottle caps, and pens in their butts. Now, the higher age group to finding the most things in their butts or rectums as they call it, foreign objects are twenty to twenty four. It is number one, believable. Twenty five to twenty nine is number two. Fifty five to fifty nine is right behind it.
Speaker 3: Nobody doing that nobody that you know how you skip the thirties and the forties and then the fifties.
Speaker 2: One b so eight hundred five eighty five, one oh five one let's ask have you ever had anything stuck in your wrecktor?
Speaker 3: By the way, this is DJ mvy today's birthday.
Speaker 5: We celebrating him.
Speaker 3: This is his topic.
Speaker 4: This is what he chose to talk about on a Friday A what him and yeah I got playing this weekend.
Speaker 3: But hey man, eight.
Speaker 2: Hundred one five, we're asking this is a no judgment zone. What have you had stuck in your butt?
Speaker 3: Don't say this say no joke judgments. I'm judging anybody calling I'm stuck in any but yeah, anything to say, Yeah, I ain't never getting nothing stuck in but but believe anything went in there, it was able to come out. I didn't have to go to the emergency room. Yes, yes, I had some things, yeah, but no, not nothing stuck up in there. All right, Well, they don't never go that fall. We're trying to do. Just yeah, like, how what's going on?
Speaker 2: Charlamagne? Right, we'll talk to about Chlamne when we come back. One, have you ever had anything your kids?
Speaker 7: What mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, toy stuck in that morning might be listening love embarrassing five eighty five.
Speaker 5: That is Dreddy embarrassing you again. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Oh freak talk, It's freaky Friday.
Speaker 13: Got that look where I'm gonna freak that call in down eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 5: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, everybody at the j n B. Charlamage the god we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: It's Friday, and you know what that means. It's freaking freaky freaky Friday. Freaky freaky freaky Friday. Question.
Speaker 5: Let the record show Nvy's born days.
Speaker 3: It is Sunday.
Speaker 4: He's celebrating the day because of course we're not here on Sunday all Monday, right, And he chose this topic. This is what he wanted to talk about. I feel like you're projecting, Jess. What do you think he's telling us what you got planned for the weekend?
Speaker 3: No, I don't. I think he has a nice, wholesome weekend plans with his wife and kids. There you go, yes, And when he goes home, they're going to serenade him with nice gifts.
Speaker 2: There you go, gifts that he may lose, you know what, he may lose them? And right, but well, the topic today is eight hundred five eighty five one five. A new study claims more Americans are being hospitalized for having foreign objects stuck inside their rectum.
Speaker 4: You write your sauces because I don't believe this. This is this comes from Hollywood unlocked. Oh all right, come from all right now, I believe will come from good brother Jason Lee. I feel like he's done some research.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: Some of the objects are cans, balls, marbles, drugs, bottles, bottle caps, sexual objects, writing utensils. Uh so we're asked an eight hundred and five eight five one oh five to one. What are some of the things that were stuck in your butt? Writing utensil, pencils?
Speaker 7: Oh? My river?
Speaker 3: People are what race says that I'm not I'm not all right. Well, we have Jazz on the line. Jazz, come on, good morning. How you feeling Jazz?
Speaker 10: I'm good and it ain't.
Speaker 3: Oh Keisha, okay, I'm sorry off so Keisha, what what you have stuck in your butt?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 10: Lord, I don't know if I can do this on the radio. But a buttlook like a vibrating Buttlook.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what see that makes sense. That's that's something that's actually supposed to be in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you got it stuck.
Speaker 10: Yeah, like yeah, all the way in there, like he was, you know, doing this thing.
Speaker 3: There. Oh, that's why you get the one with the cord the strength so you can take it back. Oh Jesus, Oh so you know how to do it. Yeah, you obviously don't. You get a button off stuck.
Speaker 4: Also, you gotta moan. But if the guy don't hear you moan, he gonna think that you know it ain't doing enough. After he keeps pushing and pushing and pushing, you gotta say something. Sitting back and strung you saying you't gotta be a strong black woman all the time.
Speaker 10: Something that was feeling good.
Speaker 14: And then before I.
Speaker 10: Knew my whole body was by Brady. He was like, it's just it's in there.
Speaker 14: So I had to put it out.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, but you didn't have to go to the hospital, right, I was born in mine.
Speaker 10: That's a walking to the hospital with a bunch hugging your butt. So I had to put it out.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, get the ones with the court says hello, who's this? This was Audrey. Now order.
Speaker 2: You work at a medical school facility, so you you see men coming, things stuck in there, but h yes.
Speaker 10: And one particular reason I remember is someone coming in with like a lego, which had me kind of concerned because I'm like, are you just buying legos? Are you going to your son's room and getting them?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 3: You and your child's legos?
Speaker 5: To put it in your butt is crazy.
Speaker 3: He probably had a fantasy, a sick obsession or something like that.
Speaker 10: We never know, but a stick. There's also someone came in and he referred to his and he was cucumbers. So I don't know what this world is coming to.
Speaker 3: Well you know what I mean. I could see the but I can see that. I can see that with the cucumber, all right, but not the legos. What race was that? If you don't mind me asking, Oh you know, okay, here we go.
Speaker 7: There you go.
Speaker 3: Now the cucumber that's probably black all day? But what what did y'all doing?
Speaker 5: Did you come after y'all pulled it up?
Speaker 10: But I was off the room by then, so you got to ask the doctors because I had nothing to do with that.
Speaker 5: Wow to do as a joke.
Speaker 3: You take the cucumber and just rinse it off and put it in like the cafeteria.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five one. It's a new study and they're saying more and more people are going to the emergency room.
Speaker 3: The love he's obsessed, come back, it's this best thing. Let him have it. It's the Breakfast Club. I don't want it, but it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Come yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean freaky, fat, freaky frid Call in that.
Speaker 5: Eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one. Sad We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Morning everybody. It's the j n V. Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. It's Friday. See you know what that means. It's freaky Friday.
Speaker 2: And the freaky, freaky, freaky Friday question comes from something we've seen on Hollywood. On Locked, there was a new study that said more and more people are going to the emergency room because they're finding things in their butts.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this my name? Okay, you're not saying your name? What you got stuck in your butt?
Speaker 10: It wasn't something that was someone.
Speaker 4: Oh oh my go is crazy when he had a big penis and that vacuum in your bookie stuffed it up.
Speaker 10: We were stuck like stupid bool, you got.
Speaker 3: To getting the holes tell us more, man, please, it was so embarrassing.
Speaker 14: I ain't know what to do. We ain't know what to do.
Speaker 10: We ain't know what to do? Is just like, man, we just here.
Speaker 5: How long did it take to get unstuck?
Speaker 10: I think it was like ten minutes?
Speaker 14: Like after everything calmed.
Speaker 4: Down, nobody playing CARDI b up and stuck at that time. Jesus see, I would have did that, just the light and the move, just yell.
Speaker 3: Up and stuck.
Speaker 10: No, every encounter after that it was like no, no, no, we ain't gonna.
Speaker 3: No hell now, Jesus Christ, Hello, who's this.
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: See you work at a clinic. So what's the craziest thing you've seen stuck in somebody's butt?
Speaker 10: So I have seen a person, but my doctor told me that taking out a shower head.
Speaker 3: A shower head, A shower head, Yo, that's wicked. That's wow, that's wicked. A shower head, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a whole shower head in your butt is nut. What if she had much butto what if she was really trying to clean it. You think she was doing it for pleasure. She was really trying to wash herself.
Speaker 7: Nah.
Speaker 3: No, what's in there will come out, so you don't have to stick a whole shower head and your ass. Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 14: Good morning?
Speaker 3: This is young That sounds like a fake name, but we're gonna rock with you. Okay. What's What's something crazy that it was stuck in your butt? Mama?
Speaker 6: It was a diamond state butt plug kind of but it had a cute little pink or purple diamond on the outside of it. I was trying to fight things up with my husband and it straight disappeared. It hurt real bad too, but he pulled it out before I could freak out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's that shape you're talking about. It's kind of sharp on on the ends.
Speaker 6: Tell us, just like a tear drop shape on one end, and then the outside is a heart shaped Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not supposed to go in your butt.
Speaker 5: That means your whole big yeah.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, that's that's for your that's not for your butt. What that's for your No?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Definitely, if you don't act like you don't know, don't leave.
Speaker 3: Just out here by yourself, because I believe I know what you. I think I know which one she's talking about. They got it at Spencer's and yeah, that's that's not for your butt, that's for that's like a bullet for something else. Hello, who says, yo, what's the crazy thing you got stuck in your butt? No?
Speaker 7: Hey, NB, I ain't never had These are the type of questions you asked when you turned forty two.
Speaker 5: What be clear about one thing that Nigga's not forty two? Forty seven.
Speaker 3: That's the first thing forty seven to get off.
Speaker 4: You don't know, But just embarrassing Logan Logan gott to be on campus today answering these questions on behalf of his daddy.
Speaker 3: O get with your daddy. You're stuck in his button. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I never had anything stuck in my but I just seen it. It was it's a medical thing that people are going to the hospital. I'm just, you know, making sure my people know what's going on out there, no matter what's the more.
Speaker 3: I was very asked you, what is the moral of the story. I've never had anything stuck with my butt, So I don't know, Okay, So.
Speaker 5: I definitely never had nothing stuck in my butt.
Speaker 3: No, I never had anything. Oh my god, I don't prove it right now at eight twenty in the morning, Yo, story, Jess, I've never had anything stuck in my rectum. But the more of the story, yeah, But the more of the story is, don't put things up there too far. Your butt is not as as deep as the vagina. The director was not as deep as the vagina. And you can't you know, you can't once it will suck something up in. You got one of those, don't that's y'all got those. I don't have that, so I don't know what was going on with that. Nah, y'all need to come.
Speaker 2: All right when we come back. We got past the auks. Now it's gonna be joining us and we're gonna get it to that. Next it's the Breakfast plub.
Speaker 3: Everybody, it's the d J n V Charlamage to God. We are the Breakfast Club. Just hilarious. Is here? What's up? And it's time for past the ouks. It's time for past. Yeah, DJ.
Speaker 2: You know what past the OK says. She put us onto some of the hottest records that's out right now.
Speaker 3: Not that what we got today?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 3: So the first record I'm gonna go with talking to the Young Lady.
Speaker 17: I am talking to the mike, the mic just a little off center because I had to do it myself today. Okay, So anyway, today's record is gonna be off of Humble Souls, which is Emory and includes new project that dropped it off, drop shoes with it.
Speaker 3: I know you guys interviewed them, so I'm not going to do the whole spill.
Speaker 17: But my favorite record on there is the bonus track that had Rhapsody and Kingdoman on it, and my favorite kind of man versus ever, but Rapsty delivered as always here's and.
Speaker 4: Then told y'all negroes, and I would tell y'all again, Rhapsody is the best rapper not named Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 5: Okay, fight me, absolutely no.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't agree with that.
Speaker 4: Rapsy You're busy and Kingdom Man. I didn't know much about Kingdom Man. I thought she was a blue whole ball rapper and then I heard her on that whole bar.
Speaker 3: Oh she's still popping music.
Speaker 5: Well that verse she spent on that was fire.
Speaker 17: Yeah, she's diverse, she's talented. I think the cool part about the tape is that Clue is narrating it like it feels like a tape that Okay, that's.
Speaker 4: See if that brings Clu back, Okay, man got to step into it though, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 5: You got to step into his legacy.
Speaker 3: I think he's here. He's arrived. That man right there wouldn't be here if it was for Clue fact. But James had been been him. So if Wendy Williams gave you, you came right out of Wendy. But you want to come on back? But would you prefer to come Clue Wendy Wendy, Yes, it don't count if you already came out of there six months?
Speaker 7: What you got?
Speaker 18: The second record a UK artist named Gigs. You guys, you're familiar. What's j I B B S No, No, no gigs?
Speaker 3: Yeah. I thought she was talking about Freddy Gibbs, my bad. I like Freddy Giggs. Okay, yeah, this is UK Gigs and the record is called Hallelujah Feature and lo j no geral it's UK rap.
Speaker 17: I just interviewed him on my podcast We need to talk to you, you guys, tappen But in the I can he educates men couple.
Speaker 3: I like that Gigs.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's always a jaz put too much pressure on gigs. He did the same thing the Gigs that he did the b.
Speaker 5: Back in the day.
Speaker 3: I think it's a little different though.
Speaker 4: You said I see a lot of hoving gigs. I'm waiting to hear hold I ain't here hold just now that person.
Speaker 17: Yes, yeah, well you gotta listen to the full album. This is just one record, and this is one of the lady records on here. And then also I think like Memphis was signed to Jay, where Gigs is his own.
Speaker 3: He's already been doing this very long time. He's already don't have to play with him as what you're saying.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I'm saying that don't count what else we got, all right? And then lastly, I'm gonna go with a Little Papa. He's an artist out of Florida, Super super dope. He's young, but he has an old soul and I love that about him. But the record that I really like is Caught One Night in an Arrow for Life.
Speaker 3: My son loves that, does it really?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: My son loves Little Papa, so yeah, he'd be putting me on the is dope.
Speaker 5: I love that it's a little Papa.
Speaker 4: Yep, it's a nice little diversits you gave us today.
Speaker 17: Now, definitely right, I appreciate it's birthday.
Speaker 3: Right, well, thank you so much. No correlation, there's no correlation between that, and that's why I started with the clol one. Yeah, yeah, all the time. Anyway, let me get this promo off.
Speaker 17: So pastor Ox Live is going down September fifteenth. Thank and bio on Instagram. If you guys want to rs VP pull up. Also, open mic submissions are available. If your song is selected, will hit you back and then you could come and perform and open for Friday and Child is major.
Speaker 3: So yeah in Bushwick.
Speaker 4: September what fifteenth September fifteen fifteen live, Yes, that's right.
Speaker 2: Okay, when we come back, let's get to the people's choice mix of course, shout to Oliver goes out.
Speaker 3: There's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, everybody's DJ n V, Jess.
Speaker 2: Hilarys Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Now if you're just joining us, Jess Hilarius. You got a story about nataliea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So Natalie Nunn was at like a lounge or something. She was over the mic and she was like, hey, y'all, Breakfast Club canceled my interview. They told me that I can't come, and she directly said, like she specifically said, Charlemagne Charlam Maye, canceled my interviewed audio audience.
Speaker 10: Yeah, everywhere in your city, coachab you said what I'm.
Speaker 3: Talking about, everywhere in your city, coaching Charla Maine.
Speaker 8: What's up?
Speaker 3: What's up? Breakfast You can't come tomorrow. I can't come to Charla Main, what's up? Yea yea.
Speaker 4: Natalie None is more than welcome to come to the Breakfast Club. I don't know anything about her being canceled.
Speaker 5: But I I actually asked the producers.
Speaker 2: They sent an emailers said they were in town and wanted to come tomorrow, and our producer says, no, we're not having any guests tomorrow because it's Friday and it's Envy's birthday and they're leaving right after.
Speaker 5: So I don't know if she they made a request yesterday.
Speaker 3: They made a request yesterday said were coming tomorrow, So she was never on schedule. She was this's whatever her team told her went back and told her that they said no, that y'all like basically y'all, y'all were gonna do an interview with her, and y'all canceled just for it's all pha Zeus. It's all of zeus. So that's why I was like six people in the lounge because it sounded very empty. It was very echo. He was bouncing off the walls and it was only one person like what's up? What's up? So that was all like pre recorded. I guaranteed she found a way to do it because Kate Michelle just said something about Breakfast Club and then now it's a whole viral moment, so she took that or whatever all you gotta do is called Johncely. She had never come up here. That's why he got called Johncelyn Natalie and on and never come up here. I guess, yeah, down't like each other, yea. Natalie No, just yeah, Johnson was up here, but Blatalie none was up here.
Speaker 5: Was years ago.
Speaker 3: I think it was a couple of months ago.
Speaker 5: With dude from Jews was up here.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that, man, No, with Lamel, I could have sworn it was up here.
Speaker 4: Natalie none of what hasn't been on Brother Club in years, But Natalie you're more than welcome. But I guess there's a narrative that Breakfast Club be banning people, you know what I mean, which ain't my fault.
Speaker 5: Okay, how you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna ask to do an interview? Then when niggas be like, nah, we ain't got no. Oh they canceled.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm like, cancel on Natalie.
Speaker 3: None that would lose to me. Yo, we in town a good luck around here.
Speaker 2: I mean, the only people I know that are banned from the Breakfast Club are Michael jack Jackson.
Speaker 3: In DMX, no would say Michael Jackson. Mike Jackson, don't know what that's been. Oh my god, not really, Michael jacks jack done.
Speaker 2: He's the only one. They made a couple of requests. We said, no, oh my god, come up here.
Speaker 4: Just as the Zeus connasur is just at me watching Zeus last night. I ain't never watched Zeus in my life.
Speaker 3: Yo, I love it. I loved the Cabaret, Yo, you gotta watch went I went to the cabaret and Starlet's remember remember was there? If he was invited, you said you was gonna come here, come through this. One girl got kicked in the stomach so hard man, and she hit the ground like.
Speaker 5: She got a body shot.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh shooting, all right, it was good, but we come back. We got the positive. Notice the breakfast club. Good morning. Everybody's j M V.
Speaker 2: Charlamagne the gud we are the breakfast Club, just hilarious is here. It's time to get up out of here. Let me just say salute again to all the virgos out there. And I appreciate you guys for the balloons, the food, the sign, little cake.
Speaker 3: I ain't really appreciate you guys.
Speaker 4: For waffle colored cake. That cake is phenomenal. I can't got Beijing a Dominican flag.
Speaker 3: I'm nothing. I'm horrible, you know what. I don't use Beijing, and you gonna put it put just man, don't put basing in it. And you're not gold. You're not like that color. That's like egg custard. There he played with you. He used to be just I was never that color.
Speaker 5: Getting lighted for a reason, trying to change his identity or something.
Speaker 3: All everybody you see j M V.
Speaker 2: Charlamagne the God we are the breakfast Club, just hilarious is here. It's time to get up out of here. Let me just say salute again to all the virgos out there. And I appreciate you guys for the balloons, the food, the sign, little cake. I ain't really appreciate you guys.
Speaker 4: For waffle colored cake. That cake is phenomenal. That can't got Beijing a Dominican flag.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm horrible, you know what. I don't use Beijing and I'm not.
Speaker 7: You're not.
Speaker 3: If you're gonna put it, put just man, don't put beaging in it. And you're not gold, You're not like that color. That's like egg custard. He played with you.
Speaker 5: He used to be just.
Speaker 3: I was never that color.
Speaker 5: He getting lighted for a reason. The Breakfast Club