Speaker 1: Damn, but he hogged.
Speaker 2: It's time for donkey.
Speaker 1: I me ain't trying to be donkey today no more.
Speaker 2: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these things.
Speaker 3: Called Donkey of the day, and it really caught me off guard.
Speaker 4: Damn Charlamagne, who got the donkey out of the day to day?
Speaker 1: Well, Jess hilarious.
Speaker 2: So Donkey of Today for Friday September first goes to a human who is responsible for two women being struck by gunfire during a Chicago White Sox game in Chicago.
Speaker 5: Okay, salute to Chicago, dropping the clues boud for Chicago.
Speaker 2: But Chicago already got such a bad reputation for gun violence, and when things like this happen, you have to ask yourself, is there anywhere safe to go in Chicago?
Speaker 5: See?
Speaker 2: Two women were struck by gunfire. One was forty two, the other was twenty six. They both are expected to recover from the shooting. The forty two year old sustained the gunshot wound to the leg and the twenty six year old had a graze wounded her abdomen. Now I know you're sitting here wondering how did someone get a gun into a stadium?
Speaker 5: We've all been to major league sporting events.
Speaker 2: Getting a weapon in there is like trying to sneak a weapon through airport security.
Speaker 1: It ain't happening. Okay.
Speaker 2: I know my father got a kaser in the met life back in the day. But times were different then. Okay, not to mention, were talking about a pistol in Chicago. Okay, a metal detective go off in Chicago, then everybody got to be alert because it's probably a weapon in the building. Well, this weapon got snuck in, allegedly by someone who didn't give a damn about First Lady Michelle Obama's initiative to bring back physical activity in schools.
Speaker 5: Because The New York.
Speaker 2: Post said a gun fired at a White Sox game was snuck in via this woman's belly fat.
Speaker 1: Wow what. I don't know if.
Speaker 5: It's true, but damn it's funny, Okay.
Speaker 1: According to a report bout.
Speaker 2: Chicago based ESPN, two sources close to the investigation said the gun was brought into the stadium hidden in the roles of a woman's belly fat. Yes, they said this woman was the size of former Governor of New Jersey Chris Christie. And you know, I don't want to call this person fat because somebody told me fat isn't politically correct. You should say something fun, like blubber. Where did Judy bloom?
Speaker 1: That is great? It's horrible, It's not good.
Speaker 5: Blubber is horrible.
Speaker 1: They say whinny like we need the poop, We need to poop.
Speaker 2: Okay, they say jelly bean is also a great alternative to the word fat. I don't know, na man, just say big. You think big, but big don't necessarily mean fatty fat.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think fat is the coolest.
Speaker 3: That is the only way.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fat is just the only way.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Because when I turned to the Book of Wokeness, chapter thirty two, verse seven and look for fun names for fat, I don't like any of them. I don't like double wide. I don't like cruise control. That's for a fat person who doesn't move fast. I don't like big Chief Almighty.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I definitely don't like Lizzo's from a backup dances. That's just, oh my god, I don't like.
Speaker 1: I don't. Oh this is this fatty Patty might be good fatty.
Speaker 3: No, that's the fat that's still use north fast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, faty is crazy, right, come on, once you put the t on.
Speaker 1: It, fatty fatty is cute, like you know, fat.
Speaker 5: Maybe is cute.
Speaker 3: Before a grown woman. I don't know. No, I like, this's just fat.
Speaker 1: Just fat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, well that's what we're gonna say. This person snuck a gun. I can say this person snuck a gun in between our fatty patties. This person snuck a gun in between our fatty patties. Okay, let me tell you something. This is when wokeness goes wrong. Because when this scale tipple went through the metal detective all right, it went off like three separate times. Security even did extra checking but didn't find a gun. I can't prove this, but I have a sneaky suspicion that one of these security guards was looking at those roles and they said to themselves, I need to be a muffin top mover right now, I need to be a chubby checker and lift up that piece of flab right there. But they chose not to because they didn't want to offend said scale tipple.
Speaker 1: Okay, I guarantee.
Speaker 2: And because that person didn't want to offend, two people got shot. And now that stadium guaranteed rad Field in Chicago, I guarantee is about to be sued and they gonna have to write a check that's as big as Jonah Hill used to be.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, So.
Speaker 2: Please give this wabble warrior who caused two people to get shot the biggest he h wow.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: But that's the advantage of being fat though, you know, in that.
Speaker 1: Moment high guns, that's the advantage.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, it's definitely a disadvantage for the people who get shot, yes, but it's the advantage.
Speaker 1: In that moment.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in that moment.
Speaker 2: Speaking of fat, you don't want to bring in something that's fattening, fattening, fattening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some calories this morning, going.
Speaker 1: Days, the day, Sunday, it's just going day. But we're celebrating the day. That ain't me.
Speaker 4: He's over there now.
Speaker 1: Definitely not cake.
Speaker 2: Look at this amazing cake that we designed. Oh my, going to the camera, to the camera. That's not an ass. Now, let me describe this.
Speaker 1: That is a waffle colored negro cake. Just look at it.
Speaker 3: I see Dominican Republican flag.
Speaker 4: I'm not Dominican and some all with some black Beijing.
Speaker 2: That's a waffle that has Envy's face on it. I got the black Beijing, I got the black hair. That's my bit, that's your bit. Man, my god, why the colored negro cake?
Speaker 3: Come on, now, what's going on with the significance and a whiffle.
Speaker 1: He calls me a wiffle color against complexion.
Speaker 6: I'm not waffle color and I'm not Dominican, and I don't use basing.
Speaker 1: You're actually not waffle color no more. You got light. It's weird. Oh my god, look at that. Don't take this. Take the Dominican music off. And the only thing they got right at the yag. Yeah, oh that's a hat. That's that's a hat.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I told him to make your hair. I told him to put the Beijing on your hair too.
Speaker 2: They did well, the kind of did. Oh yeah, they got it dripping out the hat. They got there, you go, good job. They gotta dripping out the side of the hat. You know it's yellow. You know it's yellow. Cakes, I'm playing attention to detail.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what it's yellow? Hand go come.
Speaker 4: On, hey, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I don't use basing though, just man, that's right, just like that. And I'm not Dominican. I'm not Dominican slights. Bring out the nine, bring the paper places. I appreciate you. Got get a slice.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 2: Indeed, let's get a slice.
Speaker 1: I look all right, I appreciate you guys. Now, I know it's the weekend. Birthday is Sunday, and that's right, so I know you got plans.
Speaker 3: It's Friday, Friday, Lord Jesus, what is the plan?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 6: The freaking, freaky, freaky Friday question is just watch Friday five one oh five one project.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not. He's very excited. No I'm not.
Speaker 6: So I got I gotta get to the story because I gotta. I gotta post it the right way. Hold on, now, recently there's been a lot of hold on, where's that?
Speaker 1: Where's that?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: They've been finding a lot of things his story off the top.
Speaker 6: They've been finding a lot of things in people's butts, and I gotta.
Speaker 1: Pull up the story. Hold on, I gotta.
Speaker 3: This is Charlamaine having in this fate? You send it over real quick?
Speaker 1: Whatever? Yeah, right, I gotta find the damn. I did the study. Yes, he did the study. Man, Why are you looking like you don't know this story? Man? No, because I got I gotta get the right.
Speaker 4: Not right, say this is a mess, like tell me about act held on the story. Chaine already know what it is.
Speaker 2: He had me.
Speaker 1: I want to say something.
Speaker 6: Hey, go ahead, go ahead, go ahead, go ahead, go Steady claims more Americans are being hospitalized after finding foreign objects stuck in their rectum. All right now, the five objects that people are finding are cans, marbles, balls, drugs, bottle jars and bottle caps, and pens in their butts. Now, the highest age group to finding the most things in their butts are rectums, as they call it. Foreign objects are twenty to twenty four. It is number one, believable. Twenty five to twenty nine is number two. Fifty five to fifty nine is right behind it.
Speaker 4: Nobody doing that, Nobody that you know how you skipped the thirties and the forties and the fifties.
Speaker 1: One b so eight hundred five eight five one o five one.
Speaker 6: Let's ask have you ever had anything stuck in your wreck?
Speaker 5: By the way, this is dj MV today's birthday.
Speaker 1: We celebrating him. This is his topic.
Speaker 2: This is what he chose to talk about on a Friday, what him and Yeah, I got playing this weekend.
Speaker 6: But hey man eight one five, we're asking this is a no judgment zone. What have you had stuck in your butt? Don't say this ain't no joke judgments. I'm judging.
Speaker 4: Anybody call I'm stuck in but to say, yeah, I ain't never getting nothing stuck in. But but believe anything went in there, it was able to come out. I didn't have to go to the emergency room. Yes, yes, I had some things, yeah, but no, not nothing stuck up in there.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, they don't never go that fall. We're trying to do.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, like, how what's going on?
Speaker 6: Charlamagne. We'll talk to abou Charlamne when we come back. Five one, five to one.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had anything your kids? What I mean, yeah, toy stuck in that money might be listening to Love Love embarrassing five eighty five. That is daddy embarrassing you again. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Donkey Today is brought to you by the law office of Michael s Laminsoft. Don't be a donkey. Do pound two fifty on your cell and say the bull. If you've been hurting a construction accident, that's pound two five oz from your cell and say the bull