Speaker 1: Welcome back, everybody. It's a Dynasty fantasy football podcast on Fantasy Pros. I am your host, Scott bog can follow me on the Twitter at Bogma Sports, Showed as always by Pat Fitzmorris at fits Underscore ff on the Twitter Machine Fitzsi. This is our last show of twenty twenty three. It's almost bittersweet here, but we stopped during the regular season. Here we get you prep during draft season and to send everybody off, We've got our boy thor Nice from at thor Ku on the Twitter to talk about some of the best college football draft prospects for fantasy as of right now. Obviously things will change over the entire college football season and injuries and who comes out whose days and all that good stuff, but we're gonna get a nice base here with Thor So FITZI last episode. It's kind of bittersweet here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bog's final episode of twenty twenty three. We'll be back shortly after the end of the NFL regular season. But I feel like I actually did my last last week Bogs, because I mean, we've got Thor Nystrom, the Norse Scott of college football with us. If I am doing a lot of talking. I'm doing a disservice to our listeners and viewers. I mean, just I'm going to ask Thor about players and get the hell out of the way. That's right. That's right, Thor. Welcome to the show. We did this same episode last year.
Speaker 1: You're always on the last one with us because we want to get a nice base going to the season. And you know, Fitzia and I have been talking about this all offseason, is that you don't want to trade those number ones for twenty twenty four because the draft class looks super stacked, a lot of good talent coming out here, much better than the last couple of years. Even are you in agreement with that? You think this one is a pretty stack class, right I.
Speaker 3: Am, yeah. I mean, especially when you consider the skill guys in comparison to some of the recent years, the two quarterbacks you know, standing above the rest there. I think it's going to be a solid quarterback class. Running back class is going to be really good as well. We're going to hit on some of those. And after we had a season off with the receiver class where we didn't have one taken in the top nineteen picks, the first receiver off the board. The twenty twenty four draft is going to happen very very quickly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jamar Chase levels here. Yeah, in the top five, maybe even two, So we will see. But let's start at the very tippy top here, Thor, and let's talk Caleb Williams, because you know, he just won the Heisman, the term generational talent. You know, the Longhorns were whooping on the Sooners. He comes in and beats the Sooners. That's my memory of Caleb Williams records, but that was really when he broke out luckily transferred with Lincoln Riley to usc on himself. A Heisman. Is the Heisman front runner again this year? How good is Caleb Williams Because we heard a lot about Trevor Lawrence. Trevor Lawrence is great, but you know, in terms of NFL and fantasy picks, he's right around. You know, he's top ten, top eight, somewhere in that neighborhood. He didn't come in and change the game like we kind of thought he was. But Caleb Williams, to me, is the closest thing that we've seen to Patrick Mahomes since Pat since Patrick Mahomes, Am I wrong?
Speaker 2: On that.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about Caleb Well.
Speaker 3: In terms of how good of a prospect he is. Yeah, the hype is real. He's an incredible prospect. I don't love the Mahomes comp though, that's the ubiquitous one. The thing I don't get about it is Mahomes was a six foot four pocket passer coming out of Texas Tech. He doesn't use his legs nearly as much like I understand the the you know, and the arm strength and yeah, the different slots they throw it out of. But Caleb Williams uses his mobility quite a bit more. And then to compare him as a passor to Mahomes, I don't really feel like it's fair to Caleb Williams. He is very good, very very good, and he's got that arm strength, he throws it from the different angles that we're talking about. But I just think I'm gonna have a different comp than than Mahomes when when we get there. But yeah, believe the hype on Caleb Williams.
Speaker 1: The super flex I mean, easy one one with a bullet.
Speaker 3: Right for sure? You can make that pick now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, if you're on the clock making now, is Caleb right?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 2: You mentioned that it's a clear cut top to a quarterback thor I'm gonna assume that the number two guy is Drake May correct, And you know, does he have any chance to be I don't know. Probably no chance to pass Caleb, I'm guessing. But could he be the second overall pick in next year's NFL draft for sure?
Speaker 3: Cud Yeah, I'm I don't buy the take of like, you know, he's so close to Caleb that he could easily hop him. Like for me, it's Caleb Williams, he's going with the first over out pick. But Drake May, I mean, like in almost any other class, he would be the front runner to be the number one pick. The guy's of pocket prodigy. He came in immediately, you know, as a red shirt freshman at UNC and was dominant, dominant last year too. This year. The interesting thing we'll be seeing him go from the phil Ango system, which FITZI, I know you've been getting yourself appointed with a big badger f that it leaves for Wisconsin to join Fickle staff. Now Chip Lindsay has taken over at un see, it is a different kind of a system. I think the thinking with with May because apparently he pushed for that. He wanted to be in a little bit more of a pro style league type system that this last year going out. But that Longo system just so advantageous for quarterbacks, as we know, you know, I mean every quarterback he's worked with now for years was an NFL draft pick whatever. And Drake May's special sauce so neatly went along with the way that Longo like with his philosophy because Drake May has an enormous arm and he also has great touchdown field. He was the best depassing quarterback in college football as a sophomore, So, like you know, you're curious to see with taking those less downfield shots in this new system ostensibly, and also the new receiving corps. They lost Josh Downs, who May had you know, threw a metric ton of balls to last year, and then they were gonna have this new look receiving corps and now Teses Walker, the guy who projected to be the number one receiver in that who transferred over from Kent State. The NCAA is being ridiculously punitive with him, and a week or two ago said, you know, I know that we said that you could play this year we were kidding because we changed the role afterwards, so now you can't play. I'm not you know, I won't get into that whole thing, but you're wondering how much receiving talent UNC actually has trying to cobble that together. And I brought this up before, but it makes me think a little bit of last year's Alabama team when you had the you know, number one overall prospect at quarterback, but his receiving course stunk. And that's what I'm hoping does not happen to Drake May this year. And I'm also hoping that he takes that Chip Lindsay system quickly. But one thing I will note, and I don't want to conflate these two guys, but you guys recall going into Sam Halls last year on campus, he was a top ten consensus prospect every to early mock draft. He was top ten. What a so solid? Skill guys, Yeah, every one of them. Yes, lost of skill guys. And they also figured out how to frustrate Sam Howell the collegiate defensive coordinators. What they started doing was dropping eight guys and so Sam, you know, and it wasn't great with Stephen Cory like you guys are mentioning. That's why Sam Howill rushed for over a thousand yards his life right handed.
Speaker 1: Tim Tebow, Sure, yeah.
Speaker 3: He would take off all the time. You know. It's like, oh my one read's not there, I'm tucking and running. That's why his draft stock plummeted. Right or wrong, it appears to be wrong, you know, heading into this current season. But the reason I bring all this up is Drake made the end of last season. He had been chugging along for over a year and a half. Then teams started dropping eight on him. I don't know why they didn't start this earlier, but Drake may had two of his worst games in college, just getting really frustrated with that. I'll be interested to see as Austin. You know, I'm sure that defensive coordinator is going to do that this fall, if he has any answers for that. So those are three different questions he's got to answer. But definitely a consensus top five guy, justifiably so heading into the year.
Speaker 1: So tell me quickly about a couple of the guys behind those two, because we know those two are the consensus top but there's a lot of QB talent here as well. We got guys like JJ McCarthy from Michigan, Quinn Yours from Texas, Riley Leonard, who I really like from Duke Spencer Rattler depends on which Spencer Ratley are getting. He looked really good at the end of last season. And Shadora Sanders at Colorado is a guy that you wanted us to put on this list as well. So who do you like out of that group and just give us a quick little synopsis of those guys.
Speaker 3: Well, you know all of them, you know, in a certain way, you know, to one level or another. I think those guys are all going to get drafted eventually. You know. With McCarthy, there's things that I like and there's things that he has to prove, right former five star recruit, he's obviously been the quarterback now of you know, last year, if he was a quarterback of a team that went to the playoff whatnot. He first of all, he needs to add wait his you know, he's on the super light side, needs to push himself closer to two twenty if it's possible for his frame to do that. The other thing is somewhat in his control, but somewhat out of his hands, which is he has natural playmaking ability, like he has creativity with the ball in his hands, different stuff like that. But Michigan last year, clearly we're sort of uh handling with kid gloves. I would say it wasn't just the run heavy ethos. It was also protecting him from throwing the ball into windows, like you know, putting the ball up for you know, even just like we're not going to have that concept, And so a lot of the looks he got were fairly easy. I want to see Michigan unleash JJ McCarthy this year just a little bit, so we get to see more of that stuff.
Speaker 1: Probably week four when Harbaugh comes back, right, so.
Speaker 3: I hope so or heck against these crappy opponents they played in the first month while Harbass is spent, it.
Speaker 1: Took the over in the Michigan game this week, yeah, or because I was like, I think the assistants might have a contest of who can blow out these small schools the most, like between the four of them right right, because it's the DC the first, the oc UH in the third, and then Mike Hart and j Harball in the second game splitting each at I was like, these guys might have a little competition of who could score more points. So I like the over that Michigan. Yeah, who else on this list? Do you know?
Speaker 3: I was just gonna say I bought Fitzia cheeseburger and Canton, and the ncaaate and suspend me for three games. So I appreciate that NCA. I'm sorry. It wasn't about the cheeseburger. As far as quinn Ewers, he's really interesting, right, Like you know him and Caleb Williams in the class where they came out, it was like the Lawrence and Justin Fields thing, right like there, you know, so far above everyone, so highly, you know, sought after whatnot. Caleb Williams obviously was immediately a star. We have no questions really about his game. Caleb Williams awesome under pressure as well. Quinn Ewers we got more questions about him. But the arm talent is unimpeachable. You can't argue with it, can It doesn't even make sense how the ball debtnates out of his hand and goes so far, because I've always compared the way he throws to Uncle Rico. You know, it's sort of like he started as this and all of them come out in that side arm thing. And yeah, I watched that kid in high school and I was like, there's no way he throws the ball as hard as people say, and you watch him, you're like that it looks like a glitch in the matrix when the ball just like shoots out of there. Doesn't even look like he's trying. And a part of the not trying thing is something needs to work on because he lets his mechanics go. We talked about this last process with Will Levis. We're even in clean pockets. Will Levis would just be like, oh hey, I'm gonna throw it from my back foot and just fling it because I have this enormous arm. We've seen too much of that with yours. But I will say after this last season, yours got more well. First of all, he cut the mull at which that part of it was sad, but he got he got more diligent with the diet. You know, he's up in terms of way, but it's all muscle stuff like that, so he looks totally different, seems to be locked in from that perspective. I hope the mechanics were done as well, because as the mechanics go here and there, the accuracy goes here and there. That's when it starts to waiver when he just goes Yola with the mechanics. Have to work on that. But again, Arm talent, you put him right near the top of this, if not the number one guy, just in terms of that road Arm.
Speaker 1: Talent before we move on to the next QBS. By now, most of you have probably heard Reality Sports Online, the powerful fantasy sports platform where owners get to build and manage their fantasy team like an NFL general manager. But the question is have you tried it? It's time to go see with all the buzz in the dynasty communities about free agency, multi year contracts, so rookie draft, multi team trades, franchise tags, contract extensions, first round rookie options, automated contract at salary cap functionality, and much much more. Think it sounds complicated, It is not. The Best thing about Reality Sports Online Fantasy front office is that it does not take any more time than a standard league. It just requires more strategy. Think you're among the fantasy elite, Well, this is the platform to test your metal. Still not sure you can test out your general manager skills for Frublee and mock. If you like what you see, use promo code Fantasy Pros to receive a ten percent discount on your team or league. Today Fantasy just got real at Reality sportsonline dot com. Sore your quick takes on the other quarterbacks here, anyone that you expect between Leonard, Rattler, and Sanders to step up here and improve their drafts sock immensely.
Speaker 3: Well, Leonard's gonna get onto more people's radars this year, you know, I agree. On Monday, yeah, exactly, Yeah, against Clemson, he got a big test test right out of the game. That's one of the reasons that line it's not going much beyond ten because the sharps in the market are like that dude, golfriends might be able to, you know, at least put up the points to keep it, you know, within that sprea whatnot. But Riley Leonard ideal fra him. You know, I mean, like he's he's a bigger kid than McCarthy, for instance, six ' four and he's already pushing two fifteen, two twenty if he's not there already, former dual sport star you know, back in high school whatnot. And you see that athleticism. He's not just big. He can move around, not only evading the rush. You can get outside of the pocket and do a little bit of damage. And I like his arm as well. The one thing last year when he sort of jumped up that he needs to work on for this coming season. He was not great under pressure last year. So when you look at his clean pocket numbers, they're pretty sterling. You know, it sort of jumps out to you when you look at the under pressure stuff. That's where it gets concerning the under pressure numbers. Falling way off from the clean pocket numbers is one of the ways I pick out draft bus quarterbacks. So that is something for me and I'm sure for other evaluators. He absolutely needs to clean up, but he's only heading into his junior season, so he's got time to do it. Clemson will certainly challenge him on that account, so that Monday night is a great time to get your first exposure to Leonard. With regards to Shader Sanders, I think he's slept on just because he's Dion Sun. It's crazy to say that, but coming out, you know, he was a four star recruit. He goes to the FCS, so people haven't seen him for a couple of years. Playing down to Jackson say it, he shredded the FCS. He's got a better arm than you would think from his frame, and he's obviously athletic. But I actually think Dion has helped out his development quite a bit because instead of using that athleticism to just tuck and run every time it's not there, he stays in the pocket. He uses it to avoid the pass rush, keep his eyes downfield, and then chuck it up. This year, Colorado has a pretty good three man receiving corps. Two standout starters from USF last year that they imported, and then Travis Hunter, who went along with the Sanders, is up to Boulder. Travis Hunter has been practicing at receiver off spring. He's going to play both ways. So you have Travis Hunter, you have the two US standout guys. They're gonna have a good receiving corps and they play that hyper tempo system that Sean Lewis brings over from Kent State. They're bringing it to altitude now, running the fastest tempo offense in the nation. I think that's gonna be really interesting. They're going to gas defenses and Shadeer Sanders has a ton of natural ability, so I had to shout him up. And the last guy, Bogman Rattler. If so, I don't even know if I should say this, because this guy that I was talking to is way higher on Rattler than anyone else, certainly even higher than me, and I sort of like Raler. I was talking to an NFL agent recently that said, if Ratler plays like you did the last couple of games of last season, he's a first round pick.
Speaker 1: I mean, it would be unbelievable to see him be a first round pick after you know, I mean when you think about who usurped his job at Oklahoma was Caleb Williams just won the Heisman. So you're like, Okay, you know, maybe maybe we were a little reactionary to Rattler, but I think the main thing for him, or you tell me if you have a different opinion here, it's just the lack of maturity, and it seems like he got that at some point last year. Right, He's a young man. They're all young men, some of them mature faster than others, and it just seemed like he was unbelievably immature watching him from the you know, the high school show and cameras following him around all the time. Very immature there. Now he looks like he's kind of he's a man now and he's focused and he's going and I think I don't know if he's a first round pick, but I could certainly see him improving his draft stock. Another guy. Big matchup against North Carolina Week one, which will dictate a lot of opinions.
Speaker 3: Deal one for him because it's been a matadoor defense last couple of years, but obviously a team that forces you into shootouts and Raller at the end of last season was on fire, so we'll see. I'll always remember this quote that Seth Galena from PFF had about Spencer Rallery a couple of years ago, that he plays quarterback like a video game, and that is sort of like Rallery like the Bad Spencer is where he just goes yolo right and he just starts putting the ball up for grabs and like he's not diligent playing within the playbook, going through the progressions whatnot. Like he sees it and he tries to rip it and he'll try to throw it between two guys when it works like against Tennessee, he was doing this and just like Tennessee, you know, they were like the cat trying to to catch the laser pointer. Like Spencer Ratler is always like three steps ahead of him and just slicing him and diceing and whatnot. Spencer Ratler has an awesome arm. Like he's another one of those guys that's on the shorter side where the first time you see him throw, you're like, WHOA, Like the ball shouldn't come out as quick as it does with the RPMs it does. He has the big league arm and he has big league creativity as well. His first year starting at Oklahoma, his under duress numbers were up there with Pat Mahomes. That's what you like about him. He is not concerned about guys coming into his kitchen flying around. He's going to try to buy time. I'm not going to compare him to Bryce Young in that way, but they have sort of that same prerogative of we want to extend the play because we can get it anywhere we need to go and get that ball out super quick. But whereas Bryce Young doesn't make mistakes with those split second you know, he's got to get it out now we've seen too much of that from Ratler. Of course the end of last season he mitigated that greatly with playing like a stud again this season, we need just the good Spencer all the way through. I'm not gonna go with the agents say he gonna be a first round pick if that happens, but he will absolutely be a Day two pick if he plays this season like you at the very end of last.
Speaker 2: So let's swing over to running backs. And I'm kind of interesting interested to hear what you think about this class overall, because I'm not quite sure, Like if we don't have a Bijon Robinson in this class, we know that much, but I feel like it could be a deep class or maybe not, like it's kind of yet to be determined. Is that sort of the sense you get with how this class is going to stack up against other recent running back classes.
Speaker 3: I think that's very well side fits. Yeah, it doesn't have that elite megastud that we were blessed with last year, but the depth of it is better. Right, Like there is people that were nitpicking the depth of the last running back class. I only pushed back against that slightly because there was a couple of deep guys. As you guys both know that I really liked Cuff goff Eavan Hall a couple of times like that, but it also to me sort of dropped off. There was running backs going that I in the last class that I was really surprised got drafted, like the Lou Nichols kid. And you know a couple of guys like that were in this class, they would not get drafted. So just by definition, in terms of that, just by the qualitative numbers of draftable guys, this class is certainly gonna have more. You're gonna have more guys in that Day two thing, but I don't think you're gonna get a top fifteen running back out of this class.
Speaker 2: Well, no Northwestern guys in this class. I don't think no Evan Halls for you this year for but we do have a lot of Big ten representation at the top. And let me ask you about three of those guys. Well, it's interesting because two of them are at Michigan, so it's gonna be fun to see them share a backfield, Donovan Edwards and Blake Koram, who a lot of people got familiar with last year. And then you know, of course we also have to talk about my guy from Wisconsin. And we know how people get excited about like big backs with speed. What's gonna happen when Brayln Allen checks in at like almost two forty at the combine next year and runs like a four to four, Like, people are gonna lose their freaking minds? Though, well, yes, exactly, so let's let's talk about those three. You want to take Allen first? To the Michigan guys, we.
Speaker 3: Can go Allen first. I mean, it's like you said, he's this big sledgehammer back and you know, all of his career, this is what you know. I really appreciate that Wisconsin's going from the system they had now to the Longo system because the last couple of years Fits, as you know, defensive would just load the box against Brayleen Allen. And then it became his quarterback was Graham Mertz and we won't get into that Fits, but it became a Braylen Allen having to fist fight guys out of his catch and break tackles, you know, even to try to get into the second level whatnot. In fact, last year, by the numbers, by the percentage, Wisconsin faced more eight man boxes than any offense in the nation that did not run the triple option. They finished fourth. The only three above them were the Service academies running the option, and that was because Graham Mertz and that offensive scheme could not disincentivize teams out of the box. This year will be totally different, right you go to the Phil Longo system. We were just talking about the Longo system with regards to Drake may It's it's one of the most advantageous for quarterbacks because it gives you the one on one looks downfield. You don't have to do the complex reads, you know, different stuff like that. But it also is going to naturally get guys out of the box. So for the first time in Braylan Allen's career, we're going to get to see him attacking thin boxes. That kid might go off this year. You know, you think about the Longo system, some people might just be like, oh, you know, it's it's only pass you know. It's like Eric, it's actually not, you know, I mean, he it's pretty well balanced. It's just it naturally gives you the efficiency from the running game by getting those guys out of the box, and then you get the one on one shots downfield that it's dictated by the pre snap numbers where the defenders are, so they get those looks. They're going to get them, as you know, especially if you have to do something to try to stop the run. Brailan Allen's certainly going to do that this year. Javonte Williams went off in that system. That system also supports pass catching backs. Michael Carter played for him, you know, different guys like that. I want to see, you know, not only how he does against the box. I think he's going to do really good against those in boxes. I also want to see a little bit more in the receiving game this year out of him. We've seen a little bit, but he's gonna get a lot more opportunities to both pass pro catch the ball whatnot. Obviously I didn't have to do as much of that at Wisconsin before, but yeah, very exciting running back prospect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we could get like a Deonta Foreman at Texas type. Sure, when it was spread it out and Foreman what ran for two thousand yards that year. But now we've got a fast version of Deonta Foreman with Braylan Allen.
Speaker 3: So, uh, we're almost to a talented version, didn't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what about what about Donovan Edwards and Blake Krum at Michigan? There you have a preference on these guys, like I know a lot of people have them won two in the class there's both, So yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you know. I don't know. I haven't looked at a ton of other run so I don't know if there's a scandalous take or not. But I prefer Edwards because I.
Speaker 1: Think that's actually a little big Yeah.
Speaker 3: As you know, as far as the college utility in the Michigan system, I prefer Quorum because he's like the bowling ball guy. He's like short, but he's super well built, runs load at the ground, awesome contact balance, very good acceleration. Like he's just sort of your your prototypical really really good meat and potatoes guy. I want to see more receiving out of Korum. The problem with that, though, is that's Edwards' thing. He is so multifaceted. He's a big kid, he is more athletic than than Korum, and he can do what he's skilled as a receiver in a way that that Korum is not. And so of course that usage goes to him. He doesn't get to do as much of the meat and potato stuff, so some of that stuff where we're just not quite as sure of. He hasn't gotten quite the you know, over the course of his career, the usage. But there was that one game where Korum couldn't play late last year against Ohio State or whatever. It was just just absolutely went off. So it would be interesting to see him as a belt cow in the same way that it would be interesting to see Korum on a team that didn't have this next level you know, Swiss army knife back, so he'd get more of the receiving looks. But those guys compliment he each other very well. It's part of the reason why Michigan's my national title pick this year.
Speaker 1: Hey football fans, are you ready to put your NFL knowledge to the test? Join the Betting Pros NFL Pick Them Contest at bettingpros dot com slash NFL Contest. Make your weekly picks and climb the leaderboard. Compete for your chance to win the weekly prize, a twenty five dollars Fantasy Pro Shop gift card, and for the grand prize assigned Jackson Smith and Jigbit Seahawks Jersey plus a premium subscription to Fantasy Pros and Betting Pros. Head to Bettingpros dot com slash NFL contest to enter, and don't forget to download the Betting Pros app to track your progress.
Speaker 2: I'm glad we had that break with Bogman doing the read thor because I'm busy picking up my jaw off the floor with that Michigan prediction man, Like, I'm not sure I couldn't pandle a Michigan National championship. One more running back before I kick it over to Bogs, I got to ask you about one more guy. And as much as I love Braylen Allen, like my favorite running back in the class, I think is Raheem Rocket Sanders for Arkansas. So tell me about him?
Speaker 3: Could he think? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did he possibly climb the list and you know, be one of the first one or two backs chosen?
Speaker 3: For sure? You want to talk about a kid. Then when he goes to Indianapolis, like we're gonna have to be wiping this off the ground. He's a big locomotive. And when he gets going north south, when he's got that little bit of a runway, he's got sprinter speed, right, and so like you have that stuff going for you, like to see more of the skill set flower out this year in terms of other stuff, but as far as the north south load and the now you see him now you don't thing that stuff is unimpeachable. Like to see a little bit more on the third down work on that kind of stuff. And then I'm not sure just how agile he is. But when you give him that runway, like I said, very very difficult to deal with, He'll run through arm tackles. He can get into the second level and if you don't have people around him and now he's in space, you're in trouble. I mean, that's why he racks up all these explosive runs and whatnot. I just want to see some of the other shot because I don't want to have to peg him as system specific type back right, like you know, I want to be able to project him as more like the bellcow guy that you can do all these different different things with whatnot. That's what I want to see for him this year. Gotta stay healthy, Kaje Jefferson got to stay healthy as well. But yeah, in terms of sheer raw talent, as a runner, he's way way up there, and his band of outcomes I think is a little bit higher than some of these guys because I totally agree with the way you set that up. I do think he's got a shot to be the first running back taken. I could also see a reality some of those other things don't improve. You know, maybe he gets nicked up this year, different stuff like that, where then you know he's not even a top five running back taken. But certainly the.
Speaker 1: Sewan Johnson this year exactly. Yeah, yeah, if he doesn't hit.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the testing is going to help Rocket when he gets there. There is a reason and they call him Rocket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's so much fun to watch and I've watched him Torch my Longhorn, so yeah, I like Rocket. The rest of the guys that we have on the list here Thor and you know, feel free to add in whoever else you like, but you're just your quick thoughts on Trayvon Henderson from ohiose Sate, Trey Benson from FSU, Will Shipley from Clemson, and Jase McLellan from Alabama. I mean, these are the guys we have on the list. There's other backs too, Like you said, this class feels much deeper than last year's class.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say Trey Benson, you you know, in some ways he's comparable to the guy that we were just talking about right in terms of the size, in terms of the speed, I think Trey bents is gonna break out this year. Last year, he you know, cause he finished last year with nine hundred some yards total over the course of the season. But he had to split carries with Treyshawn Ward and he had to split the usage whatnot. Trey Shawn Ward after last year season was like, Yeah, that guy's way better than me. I got to go to Kansas State so I can be the RB one. Whatnot. Trey Ben's are going to break out this year, you know nationally. I like his no nonsense sort of running style where he's not looking to dance around or anything. It's the same thing like I was talking about with Rocket, Like he's looking for that straight line and he's going to burst through it, and you got a problem once he gets it into the second level. One minor concern with Benson is he's a big kid. In terms of he's six foot one. I think he's two fifteen, or he might have even gotten up to two twenty at this point. But he does run a little bit high. That effects sometimes the contact balance, it effects sometimes the agility. He's not a joystick guy. He's the one cut dude. But yeah, when he gets that head of steam, you got a problem. I like Shipley a lot, you know, as far as a guy who has multifaceted skills, and he is going into a really advantageous situation this year with Garrett Riley taking over as offensive coordinator. Garrett Riley a guy that took the TCU offense to another level. I don't think TCU plays in the National title game last year if Garrett Riley was not running that offense. And it's an offense where it's split right, it's balanced. You know, Kendray Miller did really good in that even their backup running back when he was and last year for TCU did really good. So they're gonna get advantageous looks. The defense also has to respect the downfield passing the shots that they take there, so you can't load up the box on them like teams were doing two years ago when DJU couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. Now they have Kay Klubnick, So you better respect k Klubnick as a thrower that should help out Shipley the other guys. Travion Henderson. It's funny my take on Travion Henderson as a draft prospect. It's my same take as Travon Henderson. From a betting perspective, I'm on the Travon Henderson overs, which were set pretty low by the books over the summer. And the only reason is it's a bet that he stays healthy off season. He's gonna fly over his prop number if he does. He has to stay healthy. Last year was a super snake been year, not only for him. It was like, you know, a plague, a biblical plague of injuries at the Ohio State backfield. The Mayan Williams kid was nicked up. It got the third string guy was out for the season before it even started. Things got so bad there they had to move Chip Tray and him from linebacker. They'd switch him to linebacker. In the middle of the season, they had to switch him back to running back because they were so short on depth. But if Traveon stays healthy this year, he's going to shoot back up there. You know, like where he was talked about before was obviously tremendous as a true freshman. I really like Travion's cuts. That's what I think about when I think about him. He's one of those guys where you know, it's like the Mattador thing of like now I'm here, you know, now I'm there. He gets guys to whiff like that. He's also because of that, that sort of the violent cuts whatnot able to change the angles of defenders coming in on him. And he has good contact balance as well, so if you don't hit him flush, he's going to bounce off you, and.
Speaker 1: With balance is tough to It's tough to defer.
Speaker 3: Traveon Henderson at his full power. There's a reason that heading into last year everyone was like, this kid could be a first round pick someday because he was so dominant as a freshman. He already showed you that he's a good athlete, et cetera. But yeah, he just has to stay healthy because last year the tape put out some of those games. He was gotten through it too, right, so you didn't see Travion the peak of his powers. If he stays healthy this year, he's going to move right back into the discussion near the top of this running back class.
Speaker 2: Any thoughts on Jace McClellan. I mean, Alabama was always sending running backs to the NFL. Does he have a chance to be another good one.
Speaker 3: I'm not as big of a fan of Jace McClellan as some other guys. Maybe it was the ease that you know, he got, and maybe justifiably so that he got shoved aside by Jremier Gibbs and stuff like that. He has some skill, and he certainly has NFL size. He's going to be, you know, above the threshold I think by the time he gets there five to eleven, two twelve. But I'm curious what kind of an athlete he is at that size. He's certainly not as skilled as Gibbs. I tend to think that Alabama is going to have more of a committee this year, you know, as opposed to what they had last year, going to go back to a couple of years ago where you're using a couple of different guys. I could be wrong, but I'm just a little bit lower on McClellan heading into the season.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to wide receiver Thorr. I don't want to bury the lead here. Well, I mean, I guess Caleb Williams is the lead, but you know, we're pretty excited about Marvin Harrison Junior.
Speaker 3: How can you not be.
Speaker 2: Oh and by the way, Ohio State doesn't have just one uh great wide receiver. Of course, you've got a Mecha Buca right behind him. So let's let's like, let's start with those guys. They're that the show stoppers in this wide receiver group. I mean, Harrison conceivable. He could be the second pick in the NFL draft and probably one oh two in every rookie draft for.
Speaker 3: You know, I'll say top three. But yeah, I mean, like, you know, you don't want to say a guy's like a front runner to go there like heading into the season, because things can happen. Of course, you don't know which teams are going to be picking there. But this guy's a different kind of wide receiver prospect than we've seen for a long time. He runs in the four threes, and he's six foot four and he's big. He's also agile, and he's freaking Marvin Harrison's kid. That kid run routes like it's not just you know, some of these super freak athletes that we see who are big like that, and he basically Randy Moss size. He is not the size of his father. He is his father but stretched out way bigger, but just as athletic. Some of those guys. You know, it's like, you know, we're sort of talking about this with the quarterbacks, right, like Spencer Rallery, He's always had such a big arm and so you just trust it, so he'll just chuck it or quin you were the same thing, like I don't need to pay you know, mine to my mechanics. I I can just flick at whatever. Some of these receivers that are so physically dominant. You always wondered about the route running. I mean, this is before my time, although I was watching this draft and from Minnesota and rooting like mad for the Vikings to get Randy Moss for him to fall down. But you guys, you know, one of the the biggest nitpick on Randy Moss coming out. It was the character thing, which turned out to be totally special.
Speaker 1: Why he was at Marshall instead of Florida State or Notre Dame.
Speaker 3: Correct. Yeah, But the other part of it was like, oh, Randy doesn't run refined routes, Like it's just like you know, throw it up to him and he'll catch that. But like, you know, we're not sure he can do the other stuff. Marvin Harrison could do all this stuff, you know. I mean that wasn't fair necessarily with Moss, but like that won't even be a question with Marvin Harrison. He also has really good hands. I mean really, the only question with him this year is does the quarterback play at Ohio State drop off? And you going for CJ. Stroud to McCord. But if McCord's even you know, ninety percent of what Stroud was, Harrison's gonna get all the looks he needs. And from a physical ability perspective, it's just like I said, different thing. He is a unicorn wide receiver prospect, absolutely has a shot to go top three. I would be stunned if he is not a top five pick next year.
Speaker 2: What about his teammate, Yeah, Buka, who maybe a lot of people don't know that. Well, so maybe you just give us an overview of his game for the uninitiated.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, I mean it's it's funny, right because you're playing across from this general unicorn type prospect whatnot. But Buka is a stud as well. Really well built kid. Not as lanky and stretched out as Harrison, but six' one two oh five very He's a solid route runner. He's a very very good athlete. And the other thing I like about him, especially at that size, he wins downfield, and not only that, he wins in traffic, so he can win at every level of the field. He's good with the ball in his hands after the catch, different stuff like that. If he wasn't on Marvin Harrison's team, he'd be the bell of the ball. It's just, you know, he gets a little overshadowed there, you know. It's you know, one of the reasons that that Jamison Williams a couple years ago had to flee out of there so we could be seen in Tuscle so you can get some balls whatever. Now obviously not as bad for a book, have been on the field, been dominant, but yeah, that's the only thing. You're sort of in the shadow there. But he's very gifted. It's just a little bit slightly different, different type of receiver than Harrison. They go together really well, sort of like the Michigan running backs we were talking about before.
Speaker 1: Our next giveaway is for a signed Odell Beckham Ravens, Jersey courtesy of Betting Pros. All you need to do is subscribe to the Fantasy Pros YouTube channel right now, comment below on this video and that's it. We will be announcing a winner right here on our YouTube channel, So make sure to turn on those notifications so you can be alerted to win the new episodes are up and to claim your prize. There are so many good wide receivers in this class. You mentioned the top two. We have guys like Malik Neighbors from LSU, Romeo Say from Washington, one of your boys, j Michael Sturtevant from UCLA, Malachai Corley from wk You and my boys, Davy, you are worthy. I mean it is. It seems good and deep. There's gonna be a lot of great wide receiver talent coming out. This is a big reason why we're at telling people you don't want to trade those first round picks because even if you don't get this generational talent of you know, Caleb Williams and Marvin Harrison and Edbuka, there is still a lot of talent on this board. These wide receivers, I mean, they would have been pretty high in this class, maybe over some of the guys that just got drafted. So how do you kind of filter through and who do you like out of this group.
Speaker 3: There's a minimum three guys in this coming class that easily would have been wide receiver one in the last class, and the number may end up being higher. I'm being a little bit conservative there, and I'm not going out on a limb either. Like I said before, like this receiver class, we're going back to pre last year, and so I totally agree with your guys's tape from like the Dynasty perspective or the DeBie perspective. You know, however, people out there are doing it. You know, as far as the neighbors I really like. And he's not in an advantageous situation necessarily for him because, uh Jade Daniels, the quarterback there is not a great thrower. He's improved a bit since Arizona State. But you know, laj, I don't have the numbers in front of me of the the market share he had. But like you know, he was on a team with with Kay sham Butte who heading into the year everyone thought it was gonna be a first round pick and they had Dray Jenkins, a guy that got an NFL contract after the season. Those guys were on milk cartons, you know, with with malite Neighbors, just clearly establishing himself as wide receiver one. And I don't think k Shaan Bute was super duper happy about that, But it's like, bro, this is a qualitative thing. This isn't like we don't we don't like you. I think it's one of the reasons why after the season, Butte initially wanted to return to LSU and Brian Kelly's like, now we you know you can go to the next level. They have Neighbors as a true blue wide receiver one guy, and then they were able to flesh it out the receiving core with guys that are going to be good compliments and accept that they're good compliments to a guy in the league. Neighbors that I think will go in round one. Last year, he had over a thousand receiving yard seventy two catches on a team that did not have a super duper accurate quarterback or a natural pocket passing quarterback. This year it should be more. I mean, like his stats are going to take up in direct relation to any improvements Daniels can make as a thrower, but they're certainly going to be going to him early and often. The one thing he could get nit picked about for last year and maybe you could even say that the year before he only had three touchdowns. Last year over seventy two catches. But what I would tell people is that that sort of goes back to the prerogative of you know, not letting Daniels throw around the goal lite different stuff like that, like he just running with him and different stuff like that. So big fan of neighbors, and he's at the six foot two hundred pound threshold and he's a sick athlete as well as far as the other guys. Who do you want to talk about? Next box with the Worthy?
Speaker 1: Of course I want to hear about Worthy and your take.
Speaker 3: I'm curious your take, bagman. Uh, the his freshman year so impressive, Like you know, when you see him there, it was like, I mean, I don't know if this is going too far. You tell me, Bobman, what you think you've seen a lot of This kid reminds you of Hollywood Brown of bed and if you if you want to be more conservative, you could say Tank Dell. But there's a shot he might even be better than that. He's one of the He's like a jitterbug receiver. But it's just impossible to stay with that kid, you know.
Speaker 1: It's like DeShawn Jackson. Mold is what you like, Deshaun Jackson with better you know routes. I mean, you know, Deshaun Jackson a guy a lot like Randy Moss. You don't need Chris Brotz. He snaps him off so hard no one can. He gets all the separation, right, that's what you want from Worthy. What he struggled with last year was drops drive and yeah, and and that hurts, right, and that can hurt your draft stock. But this guy, he's going to be a big playmaker. I don't think he's going to be too much of a you know, ten catches for one hundred yards. He's going to be a five catch for one hundred and twenty five and two scores. Or he's going to be a three for twenty seven guy. Right, He's going to be a boomer bust player at least early in his career, I think. But I also think there's more meat on the bone for him to grow and potentially become better at the possession part and you know, beat Devin Dubernet on steroids here long horns.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So that's what I like about him is he's going to be a big play dude.
Speaker 3: For sure. He absolutely needs to correct the drops and the handsling this year, but he's got a really good shot to do it because last year is playing through a broken hand, and we didn't know that at the time, but it's like when you know that context after the fact, it's like, oh the thing. I was getting frustrated at him for all season, like not only is it explainable, but then you almost tick him a positive in it because he played through that. Right last year, Texas had a different wide receiver situation than certainly they're going to have this coming season because you know Boxes, you know, Isaiah and Nayer, the kid that they were counting on team, one of those starters from Wyoming out for the season before it even starts. They had the young tight end who we're going to talk about in a little bit. They needed the weapons and so they you know, Worthy stayed on the field, never complained to the point where we didn't even know he had a broken ye. People were nitpicking him. Look if I'm Zavier Worthy at that point, I'm like, guys, I know you're upset about the draft. I'm playing through a freaking broken hand. I don't need to be out there. I'm playing through a broken hand. I'm doing pretty good for a guy with a broken hand. But like the separation thing, it goes out saying and you know the hand is now back to full health. I assume that is going to correct most of the drop stuff. And this year, defenses can't lock into him like they've they've been doing these past couple of years where he got all the you know, the usage and the targets. You know, we're just going to him the volume whatnot. Because Texas has at least three starting caliber, high end power five wide receivers on a roster. So I mean, you're not getting word the off the field, but the other guys that are out there with him and three with Sanders right, like, you have all these different options. You're not gonna be able to double team Zavier Worthy in the same way he did before.
Speaker 1: Do you like it? Who else do you have the most hope for out of the rest of that.
Speaker 3: Group, Well, one guy got a shout out is Malachi Corley. I think it's easy for people to discount the G five guys and the G five guys that are in air raid systems and put up the Bazuka numbers and just be like, oh, you know, he's a G five guy. I'll tell you guys, the NFL really likes Malachai Corley. He has a second round grade heading into the year by Blesto. He's built really well, you know, it's just a shade right around five to eleven, but two hundred and eleven pounds, so he's really fortified, really good hands. He can obviously handle ridiculous usage, and he's really creative after the catch. So I like his routes and his game is going to translate pretty cleanly to the NFL as a minimum a super duper high efficiency guy. So I like his game and don't sleep on him. You know, when you see him putting up the Pezuka numbers with Reid, and there was a guy from Western Kentucky, a couple of you know Sterns that put up the enormous numbers. But Sterns, you know, was smaller. He also wasn't as athletic. I just want to tell people out there, it is a different thing with Corley. He is a legitimate NFL prospect, not offense going to play.
Speaker 1: Jones is one of those guys, and he's still playing in the NFL. You know a guy that was an air raid system, he see you. Guy set the record for receptions in a season and he's still a good player. But he got discounted coming into the draft because he played in his system. So I'm with you for sure. And I love saying fortified for a guy who's got a thick frame. I love that phrasing. Though.
Speaker 3: I'm a big boy, so we try to do that.
Speaker 1: I'm extra fortified exactly. That is what I would say.
Speaker 2: What about the guy who's going to be anchoring your Pac twelve fantasy team this year, Romo Dunes?
Speaker 3: He yeah, I tell us about him.
Speaker 2: I mean, Washington's got a paragod receivers, don't they who are both going to be draft eligible?
Speaker 3: I believe they do. Jalen McMillan bey in the other end, and actually their third wide receiver a kid coming over from Ken State. The NCAA decided to allow him to play this year, so thank you for taking to the NCAA. But they have a really good third receiver this year as well. But yeah, O duns and McMillan are guys that are both gonna threaten twelve hundred yards receiving just because that team throws for a gajillion yards now with with uh uh klea Levoy there whatnot? Yeah, and Penix of course you know as the quarterback. And you know, the NFL is very interested in both those dudes. And they're guys that you can play different spots in the formation.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: The Boord, he's he's so good, you know, not only system wise, but like you just see guys as games there on the offensive side of his teams. They just jump up, jump up, jump up like anyone he's ever sort of been around. It's like, you know, the mics touched with it and and so both those guys, yeah, are absolutely on the NFL radar. Dunsay above McMillan for sure. Blessed though gave Dunes a heading into the year round three grade, but they gave McMillan around four. But you know, you're you're you're talking about guys, both of those guys. The NFL likes a Dunsay almost six ' three, just a shade under two twenty. I see his last forty he ran they got a confirmation round was four four eight. Uh, McMillan just a little bit shorter, just a shade under six to one. He's a shade under one ninety and his last forty time was four or five flat. So a Duneesa is just a bit more physically gifted. But both those guys are becoming more and more skilled and dominant receivers in that system for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, should we talk about j Michael Sturt event And by the way, we've got some big, like old fashioned AJ green X receivers in this class. I love it.
Speaker 3: Heck yo, we do. Sturd Evan First of all, I want to tell people about stur Van. The JA it stands for Junior. His dad's name was Michael, and instead of just calling him, you know, Junior, you know at the end or what they you know, big Mike, little Mike, they just put the J at the beginning. So you know, that's that's just you know, for people's trivia out there. But to your point, fits about the size kid last year, red shirt freshman. He is now you know, heading into his thirty year on campus, but he has more eligibility years six three to two h five already very big kid. Cal last year forced all this usage to him and he broke out like he really opened my eyes. The question with him, it's similar to Xavier Worthy, only he doesn't have the broken hand excuse. He drops balls all right. Like last year. His his drop rate was I think even more elevated than Worthies. My one concern, however, the thing I'll say in his defense was last year he was very clearly the wide receiver one on Cal. A lot of targets were forced his way, sometimes not in very advantageous situations, and also sometimes you feel like you got to play hero ball there a little bit and different stuff like that. But a concerning drop rate for him, fourteen point five percent, that thing's got to get cut five to six percent, you know, I mean anything when he gets into the double did it becomes a concern. You can't be at fourteen and a half going into the NFL, or you're going to get the red flag for the hand thing. But again, he has time to go here the ideal, ideal NFL frame, and he has the athleticism. He's also a skilled route runner as well. Now he moves to UCLA, he goes from sort of the one man show at cal To. Now at UCLA they can do different stuff. I realize that Dorrian Thomson Robinson left. I actually think this coming year without Dory Thoms Robinson, without Zach Sharberney, the UCLA is going to match the win out point from Dorrian thoms Robinson's best ever season. I don't think UCLA falls off whatsoever. And the reason is because of every position, not those two. Right, Like the receiving corps is really really good. Their offensive line is going to be better than it's been these last couple of years. And this will be the best defense that Chip Kelly has a UCLA in that better sort of scenario for a third event and not facing the double teams and as much of the focus from the opposing defense. I just want to see him clean up the drops. I think he can.
Speaker 2: But we got to see it now, all right, in the few minutes we have left foror we got to talk about tight end because if it's not enough that we've got iconic mega prospects at quarterback and wide receiver, we've won a tight end too. Rock Powers of Georgia, who I think fantasy people, dynasty people have been waiting for since he was a freshman.
Speaker 1: Speaking of salivating, Yeah, when is this kid going to be drafted?
Speaker 2: We saw him as a freshman. It's like, wait, we can't draft this kid for like a couple more years.
Speaker 1: That's terrible.
Speaker 2: Now we're finally going to be able to get to draft him in twenty twenty four. Tell people about Rock Powers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a kid his first two years on campus for a team that obviously won the national title both times, best team in college football both times. First year fifty six catchers, eight hundred and eighty two yards thirteen twenties, fifteen point eight yards per reception. Last year sixty three catchers nine hundred and forty two yards, seven touchdowns, fifteen yards per per reception. And folks, that's not all. He's like the Deebo Samuel of tight ends or something I don't even know.
Speaker 1: Like the guy run sweeps with them. Yeah, all that awesome.
Speaker 3: You can move them around, you know, like in different feel like the defense will tip a tandy you every time you got brock bars you move them around the formation defense has to pay attention to. They're gonna tip off whether they're in man or they're in zone. And like the guy who's gonna be on him you can get you know, it's like sort of like the gravitational pull type thing where then the other guys on offense they're gonna get more space because of ours and being more aviotated situations. But yeah, you know, like we're saying, you bring him back into the backfield, he'll be a lead blocker for you if you want, or you can run the end around soom you hand the ball off to him around the goal line. Data all sorts of interesting things with them. Georgia's offensive staff, it wasn't thought of, is like, you know, doing all these creative things. But brock Bauers is so skilled from right from the start. Right today he walked on a campus, it was like, we need to figure out all these creative ways to get him the ball. So you're gonna see that again this coming season. The ender rounds the handoffs, getting creative with him around the goal line, certainly moving around the formation, just in terms of receiving way up there. Right from the guys we've seen the last decade. You guys know how much I like Dalton Kinkaid. Dalton Kinkaid like the hands in the downfield thing you know, in the body control really special. But brock Bauer is it's like everything special, like not the you know, the the you know, like he's not like an inline guy who's gonna maul the defensive ends, but everything from the receiving and with the ball in his hand, different stuff like that. It's just something different than we've seen from tight ends, you know, these past few years. So he will be Yeah, I mean, you know, it's clearly the tight end one with a bullet in the Dynasty drafts. But you're gonna draft him even higher than you drafted Dalton Kinkaid.
Speaker 2: Do you think he's a better pass catching tight end prospect than Kyle Pitts, who had twelve touchdowns in eight games in his last year in college.
Speaker 3: I would say different, right, Like Kyle Pitts, he had that sort of unprecedented combination of the frame and then the downfield speed. So he scares you more, probably just you know, just in a one off scenario. But brock Bauers is awesome downfield too. He might not quite be the athlete. He's not as big, right, like he's brock Bowers six foot four, two forty and those might even be a little bit elevated. We'll have to see. You know, he wants to keep putting on weight, but he can absolutely win downfield. He can win and contested situations go up, you know, turn a fifty to fifty ball way more in your favor. And then the stuff in the intermediate route and then you know, unlike other guys, the short area stuff, it's not just the catching that the efficiency brings there. But again you can give them all the running usage and different stuff like that. So I'd say he's different than Pits. And now we have a couple of years on Pits, so you know, your sort of kneejerk reaction is to put Bowers above him, quitatively, but I just think they're they're different, right, Yeah, both awesome prospects.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you said it with the ball in his hands like he is a he's like a Debo Kittle mash up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He can like run by you, he can run over you. He's just like so good had been. Uh, Fox, you have to you have to ask Thor about your guy from Texas. I'm not going to, you know, let Thor go before we address your guy the long hearts.
Speaker 1: Who is your number two tight end and why is it Jatavian Sanders. Uh.
Speaker 3: It is Jatavian Sanders heading out of the year for sure, and a guy that the Dynasty players are you know, should be really interested in. He's around the same size at Bowers, just slightly, you know, listed six four two forty three. Really really good athlete and skilled as a receiver. What was so interesting last year was they had the the transfer came over from Alabama. He was he got put so much on a milk cart and I don't even remember his name. He ended up declaring for the draft that he didn't get picked because Jatavian Sanders just ran him off the field. I'm blanket on the kid's name right now. I can't remember. Yeah. Billings Julia Billingsley, a kid who had played at Alabama before and Texas had pursued in in the portal and Billingsley had, you know a couple of things off the feet or whatnot. But that's not the reason he wasn't playing over Sanders. He wasn't playing awesome. Christanders is very clearly better than him and just another weapon for yours there. You add him to the four wide receivers I was talking about before. You're gonna be able to you know, have you know the double team Sanders, You're not able to put like your best coverage Guyan Sanders. She's a matchup problem for whoever encounters him. And it's going to be all the more so this year. Galloping in space, different stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Love it, love it. That is your base. Everyone. Thank you so much to Thor for joining us today on the last episode of the Fantasy Pros Dynasty Fantasy Football Podcast. Follow us all on Twitter at thor Ku if you want more great draft insight from Thor at fits Underscore FF. I'm at Bogman Sports and we will see you guys very soon. You know, the season will come and go very fast and you will get plenty of us here at Fantasy Pros over the course of this season as well. So that'll wrap it up for us and for twenty twenty three, and we will see you guys on the Dynasty Pod next season. Take it easy, everybody.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Dynasty Football Podcast. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros