Speaker 1: You're listening to the podcast of Brook and Jeffrey in a morning. I also know what it's like to secretly listen to something that you'd be ashamed of. Your secret safe with me, I just don't laugh too loud. I get in trouble at work. Now here's a show.
Speaker 2: Brook. I can't believe you and your husband have been married now for ten years.
Speaker 3: Our anniversary is coming up.
Speaker 2: Me too. I'll never forget being at Brook's wedding and sitting in the crowd next to the giant pile of camel poop, seeing Brooke up on the altar, smiling and saying I do in the look of pure terror in her husband's eyes as he meekly looked at her and whimpered, really.
Speaker 4: God down such and like memory cas, no more time for sucker.
Speaker 5: We gotta do w CII it is claim? Is it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Two viral soundbites from the internet, only enough time to hear one of them. Let's get right into your choices. There's option one, a thirty one second clip of a mom desperately trying to explain to her nine year old son what an audio cassette tape is. Or you want Option two, a fifty second clip of a woman singing Hallelujah, but she replaces all the normal words with Liam Neeson's famous threatening speech from the movie Taken.
Speaker 3: Oh that's so really funny.
Speaker 2: What's it gonna be audio cassettes or harmonic threats, Alexis.
Speaker 3: I'll do harmonic threat What do you want to do in audio cassettes? Just so Alexis can know what a cassette tape.
Speaker 2: Is, Jose, the choice comes down to you.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go cassettes.
Speaker 6: Bru.
Speaker 5: Okay, turn back.
Speaker 2: Now, let's listen to a thirty one second clip of a mom trying to explain to her nine year old what an audio cassette tape is.
Speaker 7: Cleaning out the basement, I've got some of my childhood boxes out here, and my daughter says, this, what did you just ask me?
Speaker 5: It looks like some ancient history storyteller.
Speaker 8: Ancient history.
Speaker 3: This is a cassette tape.
Speaker 7: So this is how we used to listen to music, and how we recorded music from the radio. This is how he saved me. Are you serious? You're dead serious. You don't know what this is.
Speaker 5: It looks like you shake it or something.
Speaker 7: No, it probably has all my favorite songs from the radio.
Speaker 5: You right, fool it or something?
Speaker 7: No, you have a cassette you have.
Speaker 3: To pull it or something.
Speaker 5: Which clip isn't.
Speaker 2: Now let's get into our shock collar question of the day. No bucketing studio this morning. That means sending it right over to digital. Jake, Jake, what are we doing?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 10: In my entire life life, there's only two things I've ever been emotional over. One is the three Doors Down song here without.
Speaker 2: You, oh Yeah.
Speaker 10: And the other is the new game we play called Guess It or Mess It. Each host will have thirty seconds to guess a phrase using only one word clues given to you by their nutty buddy. After the time is up, you'll have one final guess, and if you're not exactly right, you'll be getting shocked by a Baja Men brand sponsored caller. Today's theme for Guess It or Mess It is travel terms. For example, red eye is an overnight flight that makes your eyes red. Yeah, this is the kind of wheelhouse we're working with. We'll start with Alexis as the clue giver, and she'll be giving against to the guy who always pays the first class upgrade whenever offered. Jose take your headphones off, and I'll tell the listeners your phrase. Jose's phrase is puddle jumper. All right, Jose, we're ready for you. Oh man, Your time to give clues starts now.
Speaker 11: Okay, rain showers, watering ground, sticky green boots.
Speaker 2: That's two wordsuttle buddle jumper. Oh my, giving two words.
Speaker 3: I don't give it away. It could be a compound word.
Speaker 5: Let's google it.
Speaker 2: I don't think we have time. Let's just keep going.
Speaker 10: All right, you're saying, Jose, you're now the clue given for Jeffrey. Jeff please dissociate for a moment. Okay, Jeffries phrase is wear a mile high club, Jose for your training. Upright and lock position, and you're gonna give clues starting now.
Speaker 5: Three thousand, two hundred and fifty eight feet.
Speaker 2: Airport stall.
Speaker 6: Come on.
Speaker 3: Up, Hi, stop using your hands.
Speaker 8: Oh lots of feet.
Speaker 2: To one join chance meeting, Uh billy hello, senator.
Speaker 8: Oh eighty more feet disclosure.
Speaker 10: Agreements, Hold on, Hold on, Jeffrey, you have one final.
Speaker 2: Guess, uh bumpy landing.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry. What Jose was looking for was five thousand, two and eighty seventy.
Speaker 5: I knew it was something, but still and.
Speaker 10: You were looking for. Jeffrey was the mile High Club.
Speaker 5: You just want to said the word mind.
Speaker 2: How many mile that went?
Speaker 6: Great?
Speaker 2: Jose?
Speaker 10: So Jeffrey, you're this next question for Brooke Okay, Brooks, Graham. The Brooks phrase is control tower. Okay, we're ready for you. Broka, you're clear for takeoff now, husband.
Speaker 4: Partner, thumb hand appendage straints, handcuffs.
Speaker 12: Ault stop, delete, delete, undue ta big then big big.
Speaker 3: Skin hand cuffs the.
Speaker 10: Radar, d Brook, you have one more guest, flight tower.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 10: We were looking for control tower.
Speaker 2: Husband thumb restraints.
Speaker 10: You keep your husband and your thumb, and you control as every.
Speaker 3: Move That.
Speaker 10: A layup for all right, all right, So Jeffrey and Brook are the ones getting shocked right now. Jose is safe now. Finally, Brook, you financially ruined Eastern Airlines in nineteen ninety one when they lost one of your bags.
Speaker 6: You will be.
Speaker 10: Alexis, please plug your ears. Alexis's phrase is sky lounge. All right, Brook, Your time to give clues starts now.
Speaker 13: Airport security, bougie club, uh drinks a.
Speaker 3: Drunk bar free credit, airline credit up sky ole, sky Miles Club, Hi.
Speaker 10: Club Alexis, you have one final guest. Now, the sky Club, just like Brook was closed with flight tower to control tower. You said sky club, and we were looking for sky lounge. Great game everywhere. Brook and Jeffrey are getting shocked and jose is safe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the three of us are going to be getting shocked together. Somebody wanted to hear the song Irreplaceable by Beyonce.
Speaker 5: You must not know me. You must not know me.
Speaker 6: In a minute.
Speaker 5: Matter of fact, he'll be here in a minute.
Speaker 2: Turn flight for that right shot color question of.
Speaker 6: The day, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: I was checking out the Brook and Jeffrey TikTok the last few days, just to see what's going on on there, and I was shocked at what I saw. Why, I'm gonna tell you this, and keep in mind, no successful show in their right mind whatever, come out and admit this. But that's how big my bridges are today.
Speaker 3: Yes, you really fit in with the TikTok.
Speaker 2: You're willing to be this transparent to our audience and our fans, and I'm just gonna come out and say it, no matter how bad it makes us look.
Speaker 8: I don't know whatever Jeffery is about to say does not represent the rest of the show.
Speaker 2: I just want to tell everybody the truth. Sometime between last night and four am today, we lost one follower. It's not a big deal to you because you don't care about the individuals. All you see is a giant number and you're like, oh, wonderful. I care about each and every person.
Speaker 3: What are you going to do to get them back?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't have the full story. I've contacted the TikTok moderators to see if they can dig into this, see who it is, make sure they're okay.
Speaker 4: It was just like a bot that got their count happened to follow us.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming it was just the mistake and accidental click, but if it was on purpose, I want to apologize for whatever jose said or did to offend you.
Speaker 3: Are you sure it wasn't Song of the Week?
Speaker 2: I mean, for the fact it wasn't my fault. But whoever you are, just know we want you back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I miss.
Speaker 2: You from here on out. Alexis promises to do a dad joke a day on our TikTok. I hate to gain the respect and the trust that we once had.
Speaker 3: Account now if I always do yet and.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have to do twice as many.
Speaker 3: Now, if you follow that material, let me know.
Speaker 2: Lost follower, we miss you and we are so so sorry. Hopefully we'll have an update for the follower that went missing in.
Speaker 3: Time for breakups are hard for you.
Speaker 10: I don't handle it well.
Speaker 2: I miss you. Laser Stories coming up next. It's the radio segment that was arrested last weekend for stealing a faery.
Speaker 3: Wait.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he would have gotten away with it, but there was video of him standing on the bow yelling, I'm Jack Sparrow. Swing around a pool noodle. That wasn't a great k want to do that. It's Laser Stories seventy, where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we have a laser and those other plank anchors just don't. This first laser story is out of Florida. It's always freaking Florida. Thirty seven year old woman named Jennifer Jenkins had a beautiful eclectus parrot named Maya and everything was good between them until Jennifer had to get a roommate to help pay the rent. And his name is Jason, but he told jen he would like to go by his pirate name Redbeard.
Speaker 3: I just feel like that's a big red flag.
Speaker 2: Jennifer specifically told her new roommate Redbeard that he wasn't allowed to let Maya out of the cage.
Speaker 10: But do pirates listen?
Speaker 5: He belongs right.
Speaker 4: On mes gonna swashbuckle or something. Right.
Speaker 2: One day, when jen was gone, forty year old's, Redbeard took the parrot out of the cage and was soon on the run.
Speaker 5: Everybody get t emphanish.
Speaker 2: She called authorities as soon as she saw her eighteen hundred dollars pet was missing. Parrot saw and the hunt began. First, a witness reported seeing Redbeard at a bus stop, but police were unable to catch him.
Speaker 4: That's how pirates travel nowadays. It's modern day pirate travel.
Speaker 5: Do you think he rides to the front.
Speaker 3: By Captain Morgan?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then the pair were spotted nearby at a diner the following day, with a witness saying the bird appeared to be agitatedcakes, I'd be agitated. Authorities were finally able to apprehend Red Beard when he was caught in signed a nearby dollar store shopping for new eye patches.
Speaker 3: I love, I love a thrifty pirate, I do.
Speaker 2: He was charged with grand theft and animal cruelty. As far as Maya the parrot, she was treated at a veterinarian and was returned to her owner. Good now, I bet he misses being out do in the open.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: This next lazer story is out of fashion h Q. The brand Balenciaga really wants to make homeless shek happen?
Speaker 3: Oh stop?
Speaker 5: They trashed so much for everything.
Speaker 4: Dolls we were done with, like the ripped up sweaters that look like you got him out of a dumpster.
Speaker 2: They put out a line of destroyed sneakers back in May, and now this they're selling a handbag that looks like a trash bag. The size, the price tag is very reasonable at one seven hundred and ninety dollars.
Speaker 5: I get mad when.
Speaker 8: The ones with the pole handles built in are six dollars for like fifty And.
Speaker 2: It looks exactly like a hefty bag you'd use in your kitchen trash, except it's made of calfskin leather.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, that's not what your trash stags are made out of.
Speaker 3: What mine are made out of.
Speaker 2: And they debuted this on the runway in Paris last spring but now it's going to be available in stores as part of their fall line unless they sell out right away, because it's possible. Trash bags are so hot right now.
Speaker 4: I just see a really rich woman digging around in the bottom of it for her lipsticks.
Speaker 5: Who's gonna have her dogs in a trash bag?
Speaker 2: About this?
Speaker 9: Next?
Speaker 2: The Stories out of TV Land. Netflix has somehow come up with another dating show with a unique twist. And if you follow me on Twitter, you know it's not naked on a chain like I was hoping for.
Speaker 3: You would be the star of that one, though, Yeah I know.
Speaker 2: This one is a new romantic experiment called Dated and Related.
Speaker 3: Did they do the casting in my hometown?
Speaker 2: Like, honestly, Brook, don't get too excited. This isn't Brother Sister Love. It's a show that has hot young singles dating alongside their siblings.
Speaker 5: O my god, which is also awkward.
Speaker 2: It's weird like having your brother or sister as your wingman or wing woman the.
Speaker 5: Best wing man.
Speaker 2: They all live in a gorgeous mansion together. And the twist is every contestant has their sister or brother on the show also looking for love at the same time.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a disaster.
Speaker 4: You know that there's going to be a pair of siblings who fall in love with the same person, Like it's just made for.
Speaker 2: That to happen. Maybe they realized they were meant for each other. That's the type of drama that we need. Let's listen to a clip from the trailer. I'm on a date with my brother and another brother and a sister. Like, what the hell he's got on his Who would.
Speaker 10: Anyone do this?
Speaker 3: Because finding love isn't easy.
Speaker 2: There has to be someone out there that wants to be with me as much as I want to.
Speaker 14: Be with them.
Speaker 15: And when you're searching for your soulmate, it helps to have someone in your corner.
Speaker 12: Could your siblings be the answer to finding everlasting love?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 3: I just want to see whoever that first dude was.
Speaker 2: Sounded like he signed up for this show. He acts like he had no idea that his brother was going to be there. You getting him? If you watch this, you can expect unbearably cringe worthy dinner days.
Speaker 3: But those are the badat for that dude.
Speaker 2: Incredibly awkward sibling conversations. Yeah, like, oh, I've seen him in the bathtub and not that impressive.
Speaker 5: Come on, Sarah I was four.
Speaker 2: This next leg of story is out of mainstream meme central. There's a recent publication that posted a list of the top names that were once normal but pop cultures basically ruined them forever. Oh so they are Number one, of course, Karen. Karen's pretty much now meme for any entitled white woman.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Number two is Mario Lopez basically on now Mario's associated with the video game characters Luigi. Number three Chad, just like Karen, it's now a meme for alpha dude bro type of guy. Number four Katrina.
Speaker 5: Most hurricanes don't.
Speaker 2: Ruin the human lands that they're given, like it didn't exist.
Speaker 3: I was still thinking it was like Akaren name is heartbreak.
Speaker 2: It was not any ordinary hurricanes, so whenever you hear it immediately gives you flashbacks to that. Number five Hermione Titanic was not a super common name before Harry Potter, but it was considered an exotic option. Now it's a whole different vibe. To round off the top ten, we have Adolph.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh boy, remember this one.
Speaker 3: Siri Alexa, she always answers my name. I'm like, it's different.
Speaker 2: It's also Waldo and Guy in Guy Fieri Favortown speaking of going to Flavortown. Oh, that's the sound of a turtle enjoying a meal with a shoe. You're eating something. Sala means Laser Stories has come to an end of the day. We'll do it again, same time on.
Speaker 6: Wednesday, Brook and Jeffrey. In the morning.
Speaker 2: When you're in a relationship, you start asking yourself questions to remember things about your significant other, like wait, what's their favorite coffee order? Or what's that one movie that they.
Speaker 5: Really really like? That one guy, we're just talking about it yesterday.
Speaker 2: What's their name again? You've been dating for two years.
Speaker 5: I should know. This starts with I want to say salamander. Salamanders.
Speaker 2: One very important question we all should be asking in relationships is what counts as cheating?
Speaker 5: Different people do define it.
Speaker 3: That's why you gotta have that cover sation.
Speaker 2: I said it because not everybody agrees where that line is. You may think it's over the shirt, under the sweater, but it couldn't be over the sweater, under the cast.
Speaker 3: You just don't know a relationship with you boundary time.
Speaker 2: That's why a new poll just came out asking people what behaviors count is cheating and what's safe? Get ready to exchange some awkward glances with your significant other in the car. We're gonna go over it at sevent ten. It's taken us years to agree on this, but finally all four of us can confidently say cheating is bad.
Speaker 5: We've always said that.
Speaker 2: She didn't think that last year or even yesterday, but once she found out we're doing a segment on it, pulls me aside by my shirt and she says, I don't want to look like cramp in front of the listeners. Just tell them I don't like cheaters, or I'll show.
Speaker 14: You what for.
Speaker 2: A dumb All right, give cheating is bad? So yeah, being unfaithful not good. That's the easy part to agree on. The challenging thing is getting everyone on the same page about what in particular counts as cheating.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, there's so much gray area here, and that's why a recent poll ASTs thousands of people about different behaviors and if they think it should count as cheating.
Speaker 2: We're going to go through the list. We'll start with an easy one here, kissing someone else on the cheek? Does that count as cheating? On the cheat and I'm not specifying which cheek, but what do you think I think need to be specified. Let's call it the face cheek over under fifty percent. What do you think does it count as cheating?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: I think very rarely counts.
Speaker 3: Fifty times I've ever had a sensual kiss.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you if that happens, seven percent of people say that counts. Ninety three percent think it's not cheating.
Speaker 3: There's at least three grandpas that are like, I'm having an affair?
Speaker 2: What about this one? Scrolling through Tinder when you're bored but not messaging anyone over or under fifty percent is it cheating?
Speaker 5: It's not.
Speaker 2: You're just browsing just for fun.
Speaker 5: It's sketchy and we have a conversation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, and if you're not cheating, you're like one one Saturday night away here.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I'll tell you. Forty seven percent say that's cheating.
Speaker 3: Oh really, fifty say no.
Speaker 2: Fifty three percent say not cheating.
Speaker 3: Again they looked up for their Tinder to take that hole.
Speaker 2: But once you message somebody, then eighty seven percent say cheating.
Speaker 8: I guess you bro like the babe I swiped left on most of them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about hugging someone very closely and slowly. Is that cheating? Fourteen percent think that it is. The eighty six percent say, now you can hug people, you can't?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean unless it's a naked hug.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the only time.
Speaker 2: Or even pants off about sending someone else revealing photos over under fifty percent.
Speaker 5: This is emotional cheating.
Speaker 3: No, I think it's absolutely cheating.
Speaker 2: Really, oh yeah, ninety four percent would agree with you saying that is definitely crossing the line.
Speaker 5: You're crossing the line for sure.
Speaker 4: That's intimacy, right, yeah, you know, like you're like just because it's two dimensionals, it's.
Speaker 3: A conversation after it, is it like cool?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you want to go get lunch.
Speaker 2: About giving someone else a massage? Is that cheating?
Speaker 3: Are you a massage therapist?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Good question.
Speaker 2: Let's say you're not okay, injured, just a friendly massage like the.
Speaker 8: Two cheaters in the room, or like immediate excuses like therapist, but they were injured.
Speaker 4: I feel like I've rubbed Hose's shoulders before I have a massage.
Speaker 5: Are we going Never a friend.
Speaker 3: Laid him on a table and deep.
Speaker 2: Nobody asked that question. Don't know why you're putting the imagery there. Twenty two percent say that it is cheating to give someone else a massage, no matter what the context is.
Speaker 3: Oh really, no matter what.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 2: Any physical contact that gives the other person, you know, some sort of pleasure, that is cheating. How about this one they survey asked, flirting with that cute barista Starbucks is that cheating?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 4: No else My husband would be cheating on me every day he flirts with the barista, with the grocery flirt cashier, he blarts with the guy who works at the hard ware.
Speaker 5: Yeah, totally. Oh even dude.
Speaker 3: The thing is it is his jam.
Speaker 5: We need to flirt a little bit to feel like you still got it.
Speaker 2: I think the naked hug counts is flirting.
Speaker 6: Again.
Speaker 2: There's all this gray area we're talking about. A new pole that just came out asking people if different things count as cheating on your significant other. One they asked was sharing a bed, but you don't do anything over or under fifty percent the hell I.
Speaker 3: Did this once and my boyfriend the time was very angry. Oh yeah, that was cheating.
Speaker 8: So she's like, what's the point get on a couch unless you're like back to back and you're related, Brooks the house.
Speaker 2: That cheating, I don't know, hanging out with an ex without telling your significant.
Speaker 4: That it's not I tell you, it's cheating really in my marriage, in my previous shut.
Speaker 2: Okay, thanks for clarifying. Only thirty four percent think that that's cheating.
Speaker 3: Without telling like telling them.
Speaker 8: I would want to give them the reassurance, like, hey, look, I have to have a conversation with them.
Speaker 11: I'm sure you're crying them like cooking up.
Speaker 8: You know, if I've met up with my AX would be a tear fish.
Speaker 2: How about going all the way with somebody else? Is that cheating?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: Actually that really was a question on the survey.
Speaker 3: Tell me that one hundred percent of people said one.
Speaker 2: Percent not cheating.
Speaker 5: Bam, you know me. It was super quick. It doesn't even count.
Speaker 2: That's shocking. And finally, your partner has been in a coma for months and might never wake up again, So you sleep with somebody else? Is that cheating?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, it's still cheating?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you just whispering you're waking up. Wake up?
Speaker 13: So and you gotta have a breakup talk with somebody like a family member.
Speaker 2: Forty one percent say, yeah, that's cheating. You sleep with someone else while you're significant other's.
Speaker 3: In a coma, and you're a terrible per.
Speaker 2: Those are the things people say could count as cheating on your partner. And by the way, switching to listen to another radio station definitely counts as cheating on us.
Speaker 3: And I'm hurt.
Speaker 2: You're not even gonna want to do it anyway, because we have your phone tap come out.
Speaker 6: Next, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: What happens when your boss is so stressed he needs to go on a long vacation.
Speaker 9: Oo.
Speaker 2: If that happens, of course you contact us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, you can't let that happen.
Speaker 2: No, So right when he gets back, the first call he gets is from a brand new employee that was hired while he was away. Oh and that employee is none other than Jose Bolanos.
Speaker 5: See yeah, so excited to work.
Speaker 3: Sounds like he needs another vacation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not only that, Jose has a few favors to ask on his very first day of work.
Speaker 3: That checks out.
Speaker 2: Actually, you'll hear what happens in your brand new phone tap right now. It's another taps on the twenties. Hello, Hi, is this Jimmy.
Speaker 9: This is what am I speaking with.
Speaker 8: My name's Blake and I actually got your number from the employee directory.
Speaker 2: Technically you're my boss, I am.
Speaker 8: Yeah, kind of a surprise. Sorry, Sasha hired me while you were.
Speaker 2: Out on vacation.
Speaker 9: Okay, that's great. Welcome to the company.
Speaker 8: Thanks, I'm so happy to be here. This is a great company. The vibe is just like super splunky, you know, like it fits sunky. Yeah, you know, splunky, like funky with a touch of splashiness, very splunk vibs, you know.
Speaker 9: Okay, great, I guess I'll see you around here soon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, sir, absolutely.
Speaker 8: But before you go though, I mean, I know we haven't met before, but like when I come in on Monday and we see each other, can we pretend to be best friends?
Speaker 9: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: You know, like besties?
Speaker 8: Like you know, I show up and then you like fist bump me and we have like a handshake maybe or like a bro hug with a super like a loud laugh, like like oh like this, like.
Speaker 2: What that's you? That's you doing that to me?
Speaker 5: And then you point at me and.
Speaker 8: I'll go, hey, we'll do our thing, you know, like best friends.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't know, why will we do that?
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, I don't know if I've said this before, but for my first day at work, my parents are gonna come with me.
Speaker 9: What. Yeah, and you're going to bring your parents on the first day of work.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's a long story, but like, they wanted me to get a job for the past two years, and you were the only company willing to hire me.
Speaker 9: We were the only company.
Speaker 5: Yeah, lucky me, right.
Speaker 8: Anyway, So to get him off my back, I kind of told him that I've been at this job for over a year now.
Speaker 9: You told him what I told him.
Speaker 8: I've been promoted three times, and I take your boat out on the weekends, of course, with a bunch of hot chicks, right, a bunch of ladies. Oh my god, you let me, of course because it's your boat. Thanks boss.
Speaker 9: So this is what we You know, I probably need to talk with Sasha and call you back. What did you say your name was?
Speaker 5: Oh me, Oh, my name's Blake.
Speaker 8: But I told my parents that you call me Blaze because I'm the fastest worker in the office.
Speaker 2: Wait, yeah, Blaze, you know, I mean they don't know.
Speaker 8: That was actually my old nickname in high school, but for different reasons.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No, that's our laugh.
Speaker 5: By the way, remember the laugh we talked about.
Speaker 9: Listen, you can do it back if you want. I don't know what's going on right now, but I just got back on vacation, so I'm not gonna call you by your nickname or reminist about made up story.
Speaker 8: Come on, man, Old Blaze and Jimbo at it again with the office high jinks.
Speaker 9: My name's Jimmy. Okay, nobody calls me Jimbo.
Speaker 5: Oh, come on, Jimmy Jambro. I know you got it in you.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: You're a prankster. Tell me you're not a prankster right now.
Speaker 9: I'm not a prankster right now.
Speaker 5: You're not supposed to really say it. Look.
Speaker 8: Look, I even told my dad that you and I like mooned the receptionists the other day from the second floor, and he was dying, Dude, you gotta play along because he loved that brank Jimmy.
Speaker 9: Would be completely one hundred percent honest with you. Yeah, I'm concerned that Sasha would hire someone like yourself.
Speaker 8: Are you saying that because I sound like too cool? Because I can tone the cool down. It's hard, but I can with my focus. I can try.
Speaker 9: It's nothing to do with that. I'm just letting you know that there is no way to coming to work at my company.
Speaker 5: What this is, jim Beree, what's going on?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 9: This is too much? And I need to take my blood pressure medication because this is this is.
Speaker 8: Both and I'll take my anti cool medication because this is actually jose from the radio show Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning doing a phone tap on you, and you don't sound very happy.
Speaker 5: This is where you're supposed to laugh.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm sorry, what did you just say?
Speaker 8: Yes, there it is, I got you, Jimmy jam Your coworker Sasha set you up, man.
Speaker 5: She said you just took a vaca.
Speaker 8: And you have to get away from all the stress and oh my god, welcome back.
Speaker 9: This is not the best way to be greeted from vacation, just like the stress back.
Speaker 8: You should probably still take the blood pressure mans.
Speaker 14: It sounds like, oh I see, I'm going back on vacation just from this freaking call.
Speaker 5: Who's gonna moon the receptionists? Man, we need you in the office. It's Jimbo and Blaze time.
Speaker 9: Baby, Jimbo and Blaze have retired.
Speaker 6: Oh the week up every morning was fun tap weekday mornings on the twenties, freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: If you just finished a great first date and, like, you know, it went well, what do you do to celebrate that? Do you immediately call your ex and start gloating?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 3: It's kind of a sad look, but okay, No?
Speaker 2: Do you google engagement rings?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, I don't do that. Okay, do you guys hook up with somebody else in the bar just to prove that you don't know them anything?
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 5: One of my homies like, I just went on a great date.
Speaker 2: I'm happy, Oh, and then hook up with him.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, one of our listeners thought it'd be nice to send a little flirty text to her date about an hour after they hung out the date. Okay, yeah, but the message that she got back in response was just three letters. That was it. But those three letters through the entire evening off and left her feeling extremely confused about what just happened. So what did he say? And I guess more importantly, why did he say it? We're gonna find out when we do your second date update. Next second date update. Sometimes with a bad first date, there's one moment that you can look back on and say that was it, That was where I messed everything up?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And for me, each date has about fourteen of those. Is it when I did the full reenactment of the movie Garden State?
Speaker 5: Was that it's you?
Speaker 2: Or was it when my zipper got caught in the sushi conveyor belt?
Speaker 3: I still don't regard for some reason.
Speaker 5: Why were you that close to them?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: Too much?
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 2: One of our listeners says that she knows that she made a huge mistake in one moment, and she's regretting it today. That's why she's asking for our help. Her name's Jessica. Jessica, welcome to the show.
Speaker 8: Hey guys, Before you let us know, I just want to say, sometimes it's good to only have one giant bad thing go wrong, because at least she could pinpoint what went wrong?
Speaker 2: Did you have a sushi conveyor belt incident? Too?
Speaker 16: There was no sushi in.
Speaker 2: Tragedy avoided? What what? What happened with this guy? What's his name?
Speaker 4: Vince?
Speaker 2: Vince? Okay?
Speaker 3: And how do you know Vince? How'd you go to meet?
Speaker 16: It was online? So it was kind of, you know, like a first sort of blind day online and.
Speaker 4: It was good.
Speaker 16: It was it was nice. We had a really good vibe and all.
Speaker 2: Right, well we'll play a song, we'll come back.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh we should hear more about it.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 3: I mean were you were you shocked that it was going that well?
Speaker 16: I totally was. I you know, I had kind of low expectations, but I don't know, he was just it was humble and cool and fun and we're having a good time. The problem is, so because I have these low expectations, I kind of sort of accidentally double booked myself that night.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, like with another date or with a party or something.
Speaker 16: No, it was another date.
Speaker 3: Oh girl, So I like that you have options? Okay, why too in the same night.
Speaker 16: I just figured we'd we'd eat and we're like, okay.
Speaker 15: Thanks, that was fine by and then that would be it because that's kind of been my experience.
Speaker 2: Was Vince aware that you had two dates going on that night?
Speaker 16: He was not? Okay, he was not, And you know, looking back, I mean that's the moment like I should have canceled because I lost track of time, and when I realized I was like twenty minut it's away from the second date. And I was like, oh shoot, so I had to wrap things.
Speaker 15: Up really fast.
Speaker 16: He was like, oh, we're done, and I was like, yeah, I'm so sorry. I gotta go, and I've ben moote him some money for the like half a bill, you know, because I didn't want to be like good.
Speaker 3: Bye, what did you actually leave before the bill came?
Speaker 16: Well, like it had just gotten there, but like you didn't.
Speaker 3: Let him like walk you out to your car or anything like that.
Speaker 15: No, I had to run.
Speaker 2: Oh man, oh yeah, just as a guy having to sit there and watch your date like bolt on you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, before you were even finished, like totally paying the bill and then they ven you, which is feels it like business transactioning, right.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 16: And I think, I mean, I think he could tell that something was going on because he was asking me, are you okay? Like did I did I do something? Or you know, when I was trying to tell no, no, it's not you, You're great, this is good. I just coming personal came up.
Speaker 15: I gotta I gotta run.
Speaker 2: I feel like I would almost prefer a girl to sneak out on.
Speaker 5: Me, yeah, rather than than.
Speaker 2: Like collect herself frantically be like, okay, so I gotta go.
Speaker 8: By No, you just reschedule. You should have been honest and you said, look, I have something going on. I want to give you my full attention. You know, it's like a job interview. You don't want the person interviewing and being.
Speaker 5: Like, Okay, just tell me about yourself real quick. I gotta go. I gotta go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, based on your profile picture and your interests, I had very very low expectations into this. I never ever thought this was going to go like this. But yeah, sorry, bye.
Speaker 4: And the bad thing is, I'm guessing the second date went terribly because we're not calling the second date for a second date update, we're calling the first dude.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what happened with guy number two?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Guy number two was a no show?
Speaker 4: It I bet you, I bet you felt I would feel so foolish at that point.
Speaker 16: Oh I did. I waited an hour at the bar for this guy, and I just felt like it big, it's full.
Speaker 15: And so after my hour of waiting, I tested.
Speaker 16: Vince and I was like, hey, so I cleared that up. If you're still out, I'd love to hang out some more, kind of try to smove it over and he texted me back lol.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, oh he is, and that's all you guys have talked since.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 16: I tried texting him one other time and he didn't response, so I was like, Okay, I'm gonna leave it alone.
Speaker 15: And I'm gonna pesture him. But I'm feeling really really bad about it, and I you know, I'm hoping it's something that I could kind of come back from.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 8: If you tell him the truth, it makes you sound bad, like, hey, I'm only calling you back because this guy stood me up or I would have, I think.
Speaker 4: But you can explain it as like you made a mistake. He's dating, like he gets it, like it's hard.
Speaker 3: It's hard to make decisions.
Speaker 4: It always feels like the more you date, the more options you'll have or something.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't want to date to leave me for another day, you know, I mean nobody would. Nobody would. But do we have to tell him that part?
Speaker 6: Don't?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I think we're gonna go in planning to not tell him. But you know what, if it slips out them, it slips up.
Speaker 16: You do this.
Speaker 3: Every once in a while, somebody wants what they can't have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and if he thinks that she's wanted by a lot of other people, that's not necessarily play some games.
Speaker 2: Maybe we should say it wasn't just one extra date. Maybe it was twenty extra dates. And none of the other guys could match up to Vince, right, and Vince was better than all of them. We're gonna play a song, we'll come back, we'll call Vince, and we'll try and get your second date. Update. Okay, Jessica, alright, all right, hold on.
Speaker 5: Update.
Speaker 2: The saying is nice guys finish last. Yeah, but that's not always true. Sometimes they don't even get to finish dinner before their date ducks out on you for a hotter guy out. Sorry for the low glow there, Jessica, but that is what she did to a great dude that she was with named Vince. She had to leave early to go meet up with another guy, and what happened A guy know showed Yeah anything is Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: If you liked Vince Moore, you would have booked his date second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: My initial like, you wouldn't have put him first.
Speaker 2: It ended the night no matter what she went in with those low expectations. So, Jessica, I want you to know we are going to try our very best here. But even though we're enjoying ourselves, we have another phone call book with a possibly better higher listener in ten minutes, so we're trying to make this quick.
Speaker 15: Okay, all right, well really really please if we can not tell him about the other dates, okay.
Speaker 3: Okay, so why did you leave?
Speaker 9: Then?
Speaker 3: I mean we're gonna have to tell him something family.
Speaker 16: Emergency, right, like, admit it's a family emergency and we just met.
Speaker 15: He doesn't have to know those details.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, well what.
Speaker 5: What what's the detail? Grandpa's sick?
Speaker 3: Like she said she didn't have to know the details. He doesn't need what if he asks.
Speaker 5: Like, oh my god, family emergency? Is everyone? Okay?
Speaker 3: What do we say your business? Okay?
Speaker 5: Talk about my family?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, all right, all right.
Speaker 4: In vague asa, all right, we're ready.
Speaker 2: We're gonna dial Vince's phone number, try and get your second date update. Here we go. Hello, Hey, is this Vince?
Speaker 14: This is him?
Speaker 2: Is this Evince? My name is jeff from a morning radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. What's up? Okay, there was awkward silence. I freaked out.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're all here.
Speaker 9: What's going on.
Speaker 2: It's a segment, Yep, it is an awkward segment that we do. It's called a second date Update. We're calling on behalf of one of our listeners who went out on a date with you. Her name is Jessica.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, Jessica. Okay, mm hmm.
Speaker 3: She really liked you, really. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know it doesn't seem like she liked you because she left the date in such a hurry, but that's just one of the things that she does when she really likes the guy. She gets nervous. She gets nervous and panics.
Speaker 3: And leaves freaked out.
Speaker 2: It's a problem.
Speaker 14: Oh so, so she told you guys what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she gave us a little recap of it.
Speaker 14: And she and she actually felt bad about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, she she's almost she didn't want to have to leave, but she didn't really have a choice family emergency.
Speaker 14: Okay, Yeah, I don't know. I just kind of doubt that's really the case.
Speaker 4: I mean, she texted you later, she said, just to let you know that she was like still interested.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, yeah, she did text me later she wanted to like meet back up.
Speaker 2: Right, and we heard you texted back kind of snarky, just lol.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean I said that because she really seemed like she had better things to do and she had somewhere else important to be, Like, we were having a great time, we were eating, and she pretty much ended it in the middle of us eating and left the front.
Speaker 2: But that's not really fair to her because it could have been something that was totally out of her control.
Speaker 14: Oh really, So, I mean, you guys talked to her. So what did she say was out of her control?
Speaker 4: She she knows she made a commitment that she had to follow through on.
Speaker 14: Yeah, okay, yeah, this sounds really general and vague.
Speaker 2: But yeah, do you have a problem with that?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 3: Vague and aggressive.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 14: I just mean it's it's kind of hard to believe considering the way that it sort of ended. Like, I don't know, I just.
Speaker 3: Feel like, so you say that you think she's lying.
Speaker 14: Yeah, well, I mean, this is the thing, like, and you know, I'll be completely honest with you guys, but I've had some trust issues from the past, and everything when we were talking seemed pretty good. The way that everything sounded and she seemed pretty straightforward, but my trust issues kind of came into play, and I just wanted to sort of see like where her head was at. So I actually had one of my closest friends, who is you know, he's basically a model when he is a model and looks, you know, really good looking dude, and so he actually matched with her, and I had asked him, like, you know, why don't you schedule sort of like a date for the same day. Who I know, this is crazy, and you know, I was like putting it all out there, but this is kind of why I feel so just really disappointed.
Speaker 2: You already knew about the other date.
Speaker 14: That Yeah, so he reached out and she already had a date scheduled with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you said a trap for her?
Speaker 14: Well, I didn't know that, to be honest, she would be that thirsty to hop on it the same.
Speaker 4: I had a model that matched with you and wanted to go out the same night.
Speaker 3: You're not telling me that you wouldn't book her.
Speaker 14: Still, I actually would have just canceled the other date and.
Speaker 9: Gone out with the model.
Speaker 5: Are you two dates?
Speaker 14: She didn't want to like, yeah, because then it kind of just felt like a pity date.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like that. That's low, man.
Speaker 4: I just think that you're missing an opportunity, Like if you could give her some grace here, like you may actually find somebody who you really connect with.
Speaker 14: And like, the reason why I put the test out there was because she put on her profile. She's tired of the game, she's looking for something really meaningful, and I felt like we were aligning really well. I did, and that was why I was like before I even how serious are you? Or are you just another girl who puts it on her profile but really just wants to you know, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like maybe there is some truth to what she's saying there, because she clearly wants to connect with you, because she's actually on the other line listening this entire time.
Speaker 3: That doesn't help trust issues.
Speaker 2: Man, she wants to talk to you right now.
Speaker 14: Man, wait, she's listening to this whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't you trust her now? She's right there? Jessica, Hi, awkward?
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, how's it going, Jessica?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 16: Not great.
Speaker 15: I feel really bad that I couldn't figure out like what I needed to do in that moment and make a better choice. But I feel really bad for you and those trust issues and the mind games, and that's wow, that's a lot.
Speaker 5: There's so much on both sides. Like I think you both just hang up before we even get into this too.
Speaker 14: I'm not embarrassed at all when I did. If anything, I feel like it gave me clarity on sort of what you're where you stand and what you're looking for. And I mean, I get it, I get why you're you're feeling bad, but like at the end of the day, like you could have easily just not gone on that data, or you could have canceled it, whatever you chose to do. That that's totally fine. You were set up. I know that's a little embarrassing, but I you don't have to wait.
Speaker 15: I don't think that you can gauge in one date like what someone's all about and if they're really serious, Like I owed you nothing.
Speaker 16: But I feel bad.
Speaker 15: That I couldn't make the choice because I don't know. I wish i'd been more decisive. But I can be decisive right now and tell you that absolutely we don't need to bother with it because those my games.
Speaker 16: I'm not interested.
Speaker 2: You're already cutting it off now.
Speaker 14: I can totally appreciate that, And to be honest, if it wasn't for the fact that you text me back after you were stood up asking to hang out again like that same night, I totally would have met up for a second date, because you know, I just feel a little about it. But the fact that you text me back right away just kind of showed, like how it felt help kills that I was into you.
Speaker 16: It shays that I was into you. Yeah, I mean, I want to be the one not showing up. I didn't want to be the no show because that sucks and I know what that feels like. So for whoever the other guy was, I didn't want to be that person. And when he didn't show up, I was relieved and I was like, cool, maybe Vince is still down. Maybe I can fix this.
Speaker 5: You guys are both making it.
Speaker 3: That's a valid point on Jessica's part.
Speaker 14: I can see where she's coming from, and she's probably obviously like like she said, not interested, but she is totally fine. I honestly don't have any hard feelings toward her. If I saw Jessica in the street and we said hello and talked, great, you just sounds.
Speaker 8: A little aggressive I should just go out and like let your guards down a little bit.
Speaker 2: Jessica, are you not going to apologize to Vince for ditching out in the middle of the date?
Speaker 3: Why was she ended?
Speaker 4: She ended the date, paid for half the dinner like it was the end of it. It's not like she's left in the middle, like he should apologize for her.
Speaker 2: Vince did apologize. He was like, I'm sorry if I set you up for the trap, but you were the one that scheduled another date right after me. Oh, it's not a real enough.
Speaker 5: At all.
Speaker 3: He said, I'm proud of what I did. Who was this male model friend up.
Speaker 6: To any.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard of, Jessica, apologize once.
Speaker 15: I don't feel like I need to apologize. I did not lie to him. I told him I needed to go. I didn't owe him anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's not your it's not your fault, Jusica that his friend was hotter.
Speaker 16: And it wasn't about the friend being guys kidding.
Speaker 2: It sounds like we're not going to be able to get another date out of this for anybody, But did we at least learn an important life lesson from it all?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Online dating is a waste of time.
Speaker 2: Oh no, close, this show is a waste of time.
Speaker 6: But you know what, thanks for playing freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: You know, sometimes in these second date updates, you can feel the ship's starting to sink and we can try and bail it out and try and save it, or sometimes there doesn't really matter. It's going full Titanic. This is going to sink no matter what, and we just have to chalk it up to a bad day. That was definitely this second date update. Yeah, there is no chance.
Speaker 4: But I'm pretty sure she's going to hit up his hot roommate again. Oh you know, the buddy did him a favor for a second.
Speaker 3: But ye, I mean he didn't want to date her, So.
Speaker 2: I mean she's gonna do that just to spite him.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe it'll still be good for her.
Speaker 2: She may even play the long game, like just marry her friend, marry his friend, go all the way up to there just to rub it in his face up on the altar.
Speaker 5: That's kind of.
Speaker 3: Weird, how specific you're thinking.
Speaker 2: Is the ship sinking?
Speaker 3: Get off the ship, Jeffy.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm jumping overboard anyway. If you ever want to get a second date update, you can always email the show. We'll call the person who wasn't calling you back.
Speaker 6: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Did you guys know the entire cast of the movie Titanic wound up in the hospital one night for the strangest reason.
Speaker 4: Whoa, it was Leonardo DiCaprio, just too much for them to handle. No, it wasn't heartache.
Speaker 2: And besides, we all know Billy Zayne was the heart throb on that movie. Was Billy Zane?
Speaker 13: I don't know, how dare you he didn't get a spot on the door.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, that's right.
Speaker 2: He stole the child and got onto one of the lifeboats. True hero Billy's ay, but no, there's actually a mysterious explanation for why the entire cast wound up in the hospitals.
Speaker 10: Crazy.
Speaker 2: In fact, there's a lot of crazy things that have happened on the sets of our favorite movies of all time, and some of the behind the scenes secrets just got revealed from a new survey. We're gonna give you a peek behind the curtain to some of your favorite films of all time. That's coming up at a ten. How many emails do I get from people wanting to peek behind my curtain. It's Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning, And by my curtain, I mean our morning show.
Speaker 10: Oh okay, Well, people like to get a behind the scenes look in the entertainment world, and we're just a small name in that spectrum.
Speaker 2: If you think what happens behind the scenes here is interesting, then you're really gonna like this. This BuzzFeed just gathered some of the craziest moments that have actually happened on real movie sets.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, there's been a lot of crazy on this show. I feel like we may still have them beat.
Speaker 2: It's possible. Let's find out. Number ten from Star Wars Return of the Jedi. Okay, it's the first Star Wars movie for the guy who plays Chewbacca. Whenever he was wearing his costume, apparently he had to be escorted around by crew members in bright vests through the Pacific Northwest so people wouldn't accidentally mistake him for Bigfoot. I'm try to shoot.
Speaker 4: Him, oh day, and he's got bodyguards.
Speaker 5: The whole time. It was Schewbacca.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, yeah, just oh, I didn't hear him.
Speaker 2: I just him. Number nine from the movie Apocalypse now it's a war film from the nineteen seventies. Police actually showed up on set in the Philippines and took everyone's passports after they discovered that they were using unidentified by as props in the film.
Speaker 3: They were like, legit.
Speaker 2: Legit, they bought him from a grave robber.
Speaker 3: No, I mean.
Speaker 4: You know that there was still somebody complaining about how bad the effects were in that movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. How did they not win the Oscar for the Best prom Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean, and god, those people should have at least got a credit.
Speaker 2: Absolutely number eight from Passion to the Christ.
Speaker 3: Oh, I remember that one. That's that Mel Gibson crazy film.
Speaker 5: Rightly used Jesus.
Speaker 3: Gibson was actually crucified.
Speaker 2: The main actor, Jim Cavesl, was filming the Sermon on the Mount scene when he was randomly struck by lightning. No coincidence or was.
Speaker 3: He holding a large metal pole? No, no, no, I don't think that's God's.
Speaker 5: You have bad days?
Speaker 3: Yeah, how it went down.
Speaker 2: Exactly seven Poltzgeist, You guys had not the eighties horror movie. The main actress spent four to five days shooting a scene in a pool of real skeletons because fake ones were considered too expensive to use.
Speaker 4: Wait, it's cheaper to get a fake to get a real skeleton, apparently.
Speaker 3: I gotta say though, like after I die, Oh no, if someone wanted to use my skeleton as a proper it would be kind of awesome. I mean, I'm not doing anything with it.
Speaker 2: In your chair, if you're just joining us. We're talking about the craziest moments that have happened on the sets of famous movies. Number six from The Wizard of Oz during the Wicked Witch of the West smoke filled exit from munchkin Land, the actress who plays the Witch apparently suffered burns on her hands and her face from the smoke.
Speaker 3: Was mouthing, yeah.
Speaker 5: It's hurting.
Speaker 2: The worst part is apparently they shot the scene wrong, so they had to keep redoing it. By the end, she had to go to the hospital. But it was a great scene. Number five. This is from To the Ends of the Earth.
Speaker 3: What is that one?
Speaker 2: It was a TV show that lasted three episodes, but it starred famous actor Benedict Cumberbatch.
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean, it's always good to hear when actors can really rebound from a failure.
Speaker 6: Like that.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So while he was filming this, him and his friends were driving to set when their tire blew out and they ended up getting kidnapped at gunpoint on the side of the.
Speaker 3: Road because he was just too hot and somebody had to.
Speaker 2: Take him probably, and then they were left out in the middle of nowhere. That's probably why it only made it three episodes.
Speaker 3: You Can't Find the Stars a.
Speaker 2: Number four from the movie Titanic. The majority of the cast and crew had to be rushed to the hospital one night after being poisoned with PCP spiked clam chowder.
Speaker 3: Were they're like all tripping, what happens on PCPs?
Speaker 5: Boring way to spike someone in your clam chowder?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and to this thing. Nobody knows how it happened.
Speaker 3: I definitely blame Kate Winsley.
Speaker 2: That's there are rumors that there was a disgruntled chef who'd been let go and that he was responsible for it.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess that's a more fun thing than food poisoning. Yeah, no, no.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Stephen, the van living chef really didn't see that, Yeah, Stephen.
Speaker 2: Number three from Now You See Me This is that's the twenty thirteen movie about the magicians who are robbers.
Speaker 3: Oh, I never saw this. It was supposed to be really good.
Speaker 2: So it does. Actress Isla Fisher in it. Oh yeah, And she was filming a scene where she does an underwater magic trick okay, and in it, her release chain got stuck to her costume and so she almost drowned filming the scene. I've seen the.
Speaker 5: Video of it.
Speaker 11: She's like screaming for help, but it looks like the scene is so good.
Speaker 3: There are so many people watching. Why were they not stopping. She was really good at acting. Yeah, Oh my god, that's so serious.
Speaker 2: Luckily she didn't die, just the movie did. Although there was a sequel.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: I bet she asked for a stunt double on the sequel. I just have a feeling.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think she still went for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Number two from Star Wars A New Hope. The Tunisian government asked George Lucas to move his sand Crawler vehicle away from the Libbyan border while they were filming.
Speaker 3: Okay, this sounds serious because.
Speaker 2: Apparently Libya mistook it for a military vehicle and they were threatening armed retaliation.
Speaker 3: Against it, legitimately almost started a war.
Speaker 2: Between two countries and the number one craziest behind the scenes moment that happened on a movie set. This is for how the Grinch Stole Christmas?
Speaker 3: Is that the one did Jim Carry one that we're talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Jim Carry remake day?
Speaker 3: Oh, it wasn't that crazy.
Speaker 2: Apparently to help him prepare for those ten hour makeup sessions, he had to be given CIA level torture training so that he could with stand it. So they put him through stuff like stress positions, hooding, and something called rectal feeding, which.
Speaker 3: Is what Jeffrey did last WEEKND.
Speaker 2: Yes, it sounds like I need to audition to be the next Grinch whenever that comes out.
Speaker 6: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Brook's going for eighteen wins in a row today. It's really starting to get to me.
Speaker 3: Why do you not like it when I win?
Speaker 2: I understand, but I'm literally paying you money because I keep betting on the callers to beat you and then they're not coming through. And the thing is, nobody is trying to get into Brooks head before she answers questions. So Michelle from Port Angelis is on the line to play you. What's up?
Speaker 15: Michelle Hey, it actually calcinated, and the blood vessels in my brain are dilated. I got all this blood flowing through my brain and.
Speaker 2: That's a good start. Blood in your brain, that's what we want. But Michelle, this is a dog fight. Okay, you need to get into Brooks mind. You need to call her a name, rattle her a little bit, because this isn't just a fun radio game anymore where we smile and drink tea and answer questions. Okay, this is a dog fight.
Speaker 15: Throw a name at her like I'm gonna take that who down.
Speaker 3: I thought that was a compliment.
Speaker 5: Is that not someone drinks too much wine?
Speaker 2: Somehow we put Broke into a better mood. Okay, we're just gonna send her out of this studio. Get out of here, you whyo. And while that happens, Michelle, you know how the game's played. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say pass. But you have to be broke out right to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 14: I'm ready?
Speaker 2: Here we go. Your time starts now. Today's International Country Music Day. Which country artist has sold the most albums of all time? Brook What is the only bird to be honored with its own year on the Chinese calendar.
Speaker 11: A pigeon.
Speaker 2: In nineteen fifty seven, Russia launched the first satellite into orbit called what but acorns come from? What kind of tree? The andes are the longest mountain range? And what continent South America is the real name of what? Rapper?
Speaker 13: Nick?
Speaker 2: All right, well done, I'm just gonna say that before we bring buck back in. Well done there. That was really really impressive, Michelle.
Speaker 3: I know you, Jake's got a tail phase.
Speaker 9: There.
Speaker 5: Sound a little too confident.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I love this. I know Okay, are probably all laughing in their guard This could be the end of the streak. Are you ready? Brook? Your time starts now. Today is International Country Music Day? Which country artists has sold the most albums of all time?
Speaker 3: Garth Brooks?
Speaker 2: What's the only bird to be honored with its own year on the Chinese calendar?
Speaker 3: Uh bird? Falcon?
Speaker 2: In nineteen fifty seven, Russia launched the first satellite into orbit called what putnik? Acorns come from? What kind of tree?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 6: Ok?
Speaker 2: The andes are the longest mountain range in what continent.
Speaker 3: Asia?
Speaker 2: Onika Tanya mirage Penny is the real name of.
Speaker 3: What rapper Nika Megan the Stallion.
Speaker 2: All right, we got our answers. Time to go to the scoreboards. See how you did with Jose.
Speaker 5: Oh, I love trash, think dirty your dingy, you're dusty?
Speaker 3: Okay? Sorry Michelle Brook thought.
Speaker 5: We were faking her out. We weren't. You got five correct? Today? You Shell bringing the I think I screwed.
Speaker 3: Up on the ername.
Speaker 8: Wow and Brook over confident coming in thinking, oh I love lose.
Speaker 5: This three coming. That's right, the streak is over.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, show dead free. Let's go over the answers. Not that Michelle needs them, but.
Speaker 3: Brook terrible coor.
Speaker 2: Today is International Country Music Day. The country artist that sold the most albums all time is Garth Brooks with one hundred and fifty seven million.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: The only bird to be honored with its own year on the Chinese calendar is the rooster.
Speaker 5: Oh by the way yeah.
Speaker 2: In nineteen fifty seven, Russia launched Sputnik as the first satellite into orbit. Acorns come from oak trees. The Andies are the longest mountain range in South America. Onnka, Tanya mas Petty is the real rap name of Nicki Mina.
Speaker 3: Even if I would have gotten that right, wouldn't matter. That was Hey, that was a solid win. I'm proud of you.
Speaker 14: You should go to school and learn something geography.
Speaker 5: Sit down, Michelle.
Speaker 2: Congratulations Michelle. We'll be back to play wind Brooks Box same time tomorrow