Speaker 1: Out the door just in time, head down the four O five, gotta meet the new boss by eighty yeah.
Speaker 2: Phone rings in the car. Do Why this working hard?
Speaker 3: She's running on it tonight again. Well, I know what I've been told. You gotta work to feed the soul.
Speaker 2: But I can't do this song on my Yoh.
Speaker 4: No, I know im.
Speaker 2: I'm no Superman.
Speaker 3: You've got your love online and you think you're doing fine, but you're just plugged into the wall. Not deck of tarot cards won't get you very far. There ain't no hand to break your fall. Well, I know what I've been told.
Speaker 5: You gotta know just when twofold, But I can't do this song on my jo. No, I know superman, I'm no Superman.
Speaker 4: That's right, you.
Speaker 1: Crust the finish line, won the risk, but lost your mind.
Speaker 4: Was it worth it after all?
Speaker 2: Because I need you here with me because of this.
Speaker 1: All we need just take a hold of the hand that breaks the fall.
Speaker 2: Well, and know what I've been told, you gotta break free to.
Speaker 4: Break the mold.
Speaker 2: But I can't do this song on my.
Speaker 1: I need Zach crapping Donald Fay it all.
Speaker 2: I know that I'm no.
Speaker 4: Superman.
Speaker 2: I'm no Superman.
Speaker 4: All together.
Speaker 6: Now, day will be too, Gevin, someday I.
Speaker 2: Can't hear you someone day will be to gether.
Speaker 7: Dongday.
Speaker 3: Well, I wish that I knew what and know now when it was younger.
Speaker 2: I wish that I knew what and know now when it was younger.
Speaker 6: You can't all with get what you want.
Speaker 4: You can't all.
Speaker 2: With what you are Domino Superman.
Speaker 8: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: What's Sucksy makes a nurse for Chad Fisher from Laslow Pain.
Speaker 6: Yes, Hi everybody, Ye.
Speaker 8: Y'all are so cute.
Speaker 4: You guys did a good job. Thank you, Thank you well.
Speaker 9: Welcome to team at the Presents, Big Doctors, Real Friends, first ever Live shall be.
Speaker 10: My name is DJ Daniel and this wonderful person standing next to me is Joe Almoney.
Speaker 2: Daniel.
Speaker 9: This is weird because it's not a zoom screen.
Speaker 4: No, it is very much not a zoom screen.
Speaker 10: These are real people and we are actually standing next to each other.
Speaker 9: Okay, so it's not a lie when people say, like, these lights are so bright?
Speaker 8: Uh balcony, Hi, what's up guys?
Speaker 10: Yes, yes, shout out Balcony.
Speaker 9: I just want to make a general note to silence your phones while we're here.
Speaker 8: Come on, I don't want to hear a phone ring I'll be mad about it.
Speaker 2: I promise.
Speaker 4: I know what all those ring tones sound like. I'll be like, that's iPhone default.
Speaker 8: Come on, Daniel, can't edit this out. It's live. We gotta really do it.
Speaker 9: Okay, but we know you guys didn't really come to see us.
Speaker 4: We're the side dish to the course.
Speaker 10: Really be real here, it's not really to see our boys Zach and Donald.
Speaker 8: No, no, they're not going to come out for that.
Speaker 2: They just won't do it.
Speaker 10: I need more so hotly, honestly, they cheered ladder for a thousand miles.
Speaker 4: Oh they were forced off. Okay, well let's get this time.
Speaker 9: Ye second, Donald wad it's a totalman halcome to the stage, sack and Donald's face.
Speaker 8: Hi, go to the audience.
Speaker 2: Let me see you. Keep it going, keep it going? All right, let's go.
Speaker 4: We didn't we didn't discuss going into the crowd.
Speaker 2: Balcony. What's up?
Speaker 7: What up?
Speaker 2: All the way up there?
Speaker 10: This is so cool, you guys. We never this is a little overwhelm. This is incredible.
Speaker 4: We don't know, we have no idea if we're ever gonna do this again, so tonight, let's pretend this might be the only fucking time we ever do this.
Speaker 2: This is yo, y'all are so loud to putting chills in the bones.
Speaker 4: This is so much better than doing this on zoom.
Speaker 10: You think we've only done this, as you all know from listening in front of our zoom windows in our office and now here we are in Seattle.
Speaker 2: Hey, we're trying to figure out what we're gonna do tonight after the show. What is dead to due in Seattle?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Where do what the fuck.
Speaker 4: He's talking about? This guy goes to bed at seven thirty.
Speaker 2: Okay, well it is past my bedtime. It is past my bedtime.
Speaker 4: He's trying to act like he's gonna do anything. Donald's normally.
Speaker 10: I know that if I'm texting Donald and it's I literally, you will check my phone and be like, oh, it's eight thirty he's asleep, right, No, Lie, you're right, You're right. He has forty seven children by the time you read them all stories.
Speaker 4: You're conked.
Speaker 2: I'm just old, bro. It has nothing to do it. It has nothing to do with you.
Speaker 4: I'm with you.
Speaker 10: I'm not We're not doing anything. We're here to see you guys. And that's fucking it. Thank you so much for coming.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know we got Scrubs fans in the house. Make some noise if you're a Scrubs fan.
Speaker 10: I told Donald my only my only note as a producer of the show to Donald was don't wear a dark color because it won't look great on camera. And he shows up wearing an AMC Richmond hoodie.
Speaker 4: I love you. Listen. I didn't want to do this. I didn't want to do this. Yeah, but this needs to be louder, guys, The sound pad needs to be way louder. Thank you so much. There we go, all right, so we're so.
Speaker 2: Much your sound machines. Fuck your sound machine.
Speaker 10: I'm already fucking hot. I told Donald, no, no, don't touch my fucking sound machine.
Speaker 2: Tank forever? Who tank forever? Look at what assoom?
Speaker 10: By the way, this is what you're trying to get into a dashoom.
Speaker 2: What you're trying to do.
Speaker 4: By the way, stop fucking touching the sound machine.
Speaker 9: Do it one more time.
Speaker 4: This is the first time he's ever touched it. The tables have turned. That's a new sound effect. No, that's a fresh one. I'll save that for the soundboard. I get off my soundboard. All right, listen. I only brought one soundboard, so I don't have the one that.
Speaker 2: Says where's the where's the everybody likes a little asplay, but.
Speaker 4: I didn't bring that. I didn't bring that one. All right, listen, who are Onesie? Who are what? Nice?
Speaker 2: If you wore onesie? Puts your lighters in note no light? Put your phones in the air if you want on what No.
Speaker 10: So we're all fucking hyped. We are actually recording this to be a podcast. You guys are all going to be on the podcast. So we're so soakeder here. We're going to attempt to actually do what we do the thing you guys listen to.
Speaker 4: We are going to do.
Speaker 10: A rewatch episode of our podcast for the musical episode.
Speaker 2: Have you guys watched it?
Speaker 10: Hope you guys rewatched it, because we've been rewatching it and getting familiar with it.
Speaker 2: I am a little bit familiar with it, and now we're familiar with familiar with and we are going to do what we always do, which is talk through the episode with y'all in attendance. Wait, what'd you say? Are we singing?
Speaker 4: Well, we'll just have to see.
Speaker 10: We don't know. All I know is that any fucking thing could happen tonight. Anything, anything could happen. All right, let's get into it.
Speaker 2: Let's get into it. Let's get into it. Hey, y'all met Joe Allen Daniel. Right, Hey, big ups to Daniel for freaking groove in the night were y'all walked in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, DJ Daniel, great job, Great job. DJ Daniel.
Speaker 2: Talk about how great it is to finally do a show and not have to worry about like, you know, people coming in and go.
Speaker 4: You hiding in your closet because your children. Well, we started this as a as you guys know for listening to the show.
Speaker 10: We started literally the day of Lockdown, the first day we were supposed to do this in person together and the rumors of lockdown were starting, and I said, well, it's you and me.
Speaker 4: Do you want to just come over my house and.
Speaker 2: We'll do it?
Speaker 10: And Donald was like, I'm not coming over, no, And I was like it's me, and he goes, I don't fucking care this COVID. I'm not going anywhere, And so we and the good folks that iHeart said thanks to Dan.
Speaker 2: I said, Daniel, Dana was like, Dana was like, Yo, we can make this work. I just got to give you guys hardware. But that meant Dane coming over.
Speaker 10: To the Gary and he came so mad. I mean, this dude looked like a like a what'd you look like? Like you're in Hasmac gear. It was like twenty eight days later. Yeah, but it was good because he was a stranger at that point. He came over in the full like the yellow thing that blows up like you know, like.
Speaker 2: Like Marty McFly, Yes, Marty McFly in Back to the Future.
Speaker 4: And he was like he was like, here's your gear, like but it was like, here's your gear. And I was like, I don't know how to say that. I'll talk you through the zoom about it. I recorded a video group.
Speaker 10: So that's how we started the show, doing it all four of us in our individual homes, all entirely over zoom. Other than the episode we've done in the in the cars, which I think we're two, nothing else has ever been done outside of our individual homes through the zoom windows.
Speaker 4: So this is the really thrilling for it.
Speaker 2: But when we did we did that E special and we got to actually go into the iHeart studio for the first time. Yeah, but but we got to see about that. But we got to see where Joel worked for my first time, which was kind of cool to see our office.
Speaker 4: It was weird though, because because we never feel all.
Speaker 2: Our iheart's hand sanitizer.
Speaker 4: At the time, it was the height of COVID. So Donald was like, you look at all that hand sanitizer? Should we take it? Should we take it?
Speaker 10: And Donald's over there like shoveling hand sanitizer into his backpack.
Speaker 9: Like wolverine claws with just a little hand sanitizer.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 10: Do you remember that he stole hand sanitizer. I was like, I don't know if you should be stealing hand sanitizing. We took a picture on Instagram and in the back of it, I'm holding four things of hand sanitizer.
Speaker 4: Well, it's such a thrill to be in your beautiful city. Uh we we we we are.
Speaker 10: We We arrived today and we were in the in the car getting here and Donald's pointed to the beautiful skyline and said, is that the space needle?
Speaker 4: And I looked at him and said, what the fuck else do you think? Like, just what else could it be?
Speaker 2: I remember the space needle being taller when I was a kid, and now it just seems like it's like, no, that's.
Speaker 4: The transgalactic pointy thing the space needles to the left of it.
Speaker 2: Yo. I remember mount being able to see is it Mount Saint Helena?
Speaker 4: Helene's Helen Helen's.
Speaker 2: Heyo, chick, get off my back.
Speaker 10: You should have googled that before you talk to the people of Seattle. But we were in the plane and we saw in one of the mountains, I guess it's ray Near in the clouds, and Donald and I think we know we were talking about. We're like, look Mount Saint Helena in the clouds and we're like, oh look, how cool is I'm gonna try and get a picture. And this woman turns around she goes, it's ray Near.
Speaker 4: We thought, really fucking stupid, hey z that you know what? Well, listen, We're so happy to be here.
Speaker 10: And I had to say, one of the best things about being here is that doing this live, we know there's no chance of our precious show that we put so much time into being hijacked by our good friend.
Speaker 11: Interrupting Bill interrupting, boo.
Speaker 4: Are you recordings from him?
Speaker 2: Interrupting him.
Speaker 11: But hey, Seattle, welcome to my podcast.
Speaker 4: Very funny podcast.
Speaker 2: I hope some people showed up.
Speaker 4: People did show up.
Speaker 2: Did you guys walk out to the fifty cent song?
Speaker 4: Yes? It was not your idea, Bill, did you? Zach?
Speaker 2: How's the podcast going?
Speaker 4: So it's going very well? Bill, Sorry it's.
Speaker 11: Not going well, Zach. But don't blame yourself. Don't blame yourself. Let let Donald talk more. Let Joel talk more.
Speaker 10: All right, everyone's getting a chance to talk. Bill, Thank you. Right, you could turn it off now, Joel talk.
Speaker 2: More for real, Seattle.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry I could not be there, but an old time sake, danill hook.
Speaker 2: Me up five six, seven eight. No no no no no story no no no no no no no.
Speaker 4: No no no no no turn it off?
Speaker 12: Why why why why why why why why?
Speaker 2: Why? This guy? This guy, this guy?
Speaker 4: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: This guy put my chear out? What the fuck got my chair out? Cut my chair out?
Speaker 7: Come on.
Speaker 2: This guy? Bill Bill Bill.
Speaker 11: Bill Bill Bill, Bill, Bill Bill, All.
Speaker 4: Right, hey, I brought his off, right now, I brought you brought fucking T shirt President.
Speaker 2: I brought president. What it says, Bill Lawrence.
Speaker 11: Presents fake doctors real friends.
Speaker 4: Listen, come on, come on, I'm so come on.
Speaker 13: Hey, hey, hey, joking aside.
Speaker 2: That makes me so good.
Speaker 13: But I gotta say you, guys hosting my.
Speaker 11: Podcast it means a lot, super super product, super bring the h Did you.
Speaker 2: Maybe bring some extra shirts for the audience?
Speaker 11: Okay, hikes bell a, Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, Thank you so much for reminding me. I did bring extra shirts.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Bill.
Speaker 2: You know what would be fun?
Speaker 11: What get Donald and Zach to actually sign some of the shirts.
Speaker 13: WHOA that way, Hey, that is a good idea. But I did not bring anything to write with.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I put three sharpies in your back pocket.
Speaker 2: Oh you wait, say that again? Please?
Speaker 13: Can you say that again?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 13: I put three sharpies in your back pocket.
Speaker 2: Here I go. Hey, thanks man, you always hooked me up. I'm really appreciated, Bill, and have a great show.
Speaker 14: Hey.
Speaker 2: Right now, by the way, let's hear it for Chad Fisher. He's gonna pass out some shirts up there. We're gonna pass out.
Speaker 15: Zach, Zach Donald shout out, Chad, be ready to write.
Speaker 2: Keep your eyes peeled. Shirts are coming.
Speaker 7: Out the coming.
Speaker 8: Damn Bill got an arm.
Speaker 2: That's it for now. That's it for now. That's it for now. Listen, hey, all the way up. We got you, we got you, got you.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the podcast, Bill Lawrence. Everybody.
Speaker 11: You guys are known the history of time, no writer has ever gotten props like that.
Speaker 2: I'm so grateful, I really am. That's really cool.
Speaker 4: Well that's talking.
Speaker 2: I'm talking. Does anybody need a lip bomb? I want parched? No, I put lip bomb out here. I love Clone Hike too.
Speaker 11: Hey, welcome to my Clone High podcast.
Speaker 2: You know what makes me happy.
Speaker 11: The last thing Zach said to me was please don't hijack my podcast.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 10: Actually, what happened is backstage bills like don't worry, I'm not gonna talk that much. And I'm like, yeah, fucking right, you're not gonna talk to much. And then I was like, hey, remember in this one section, like not too because the camera is gonna shoot. You goes, I'll let you give me notes just tonight.
Speaker 4: Wow. All right, let's get into it this year magical Yes, Count of Sin?
Speaker 2: Donald you'all want to count of sin?
Speaker 4: You guys? Kind of sin? One, two, three, four?
Speaker 6: Some stories.
Speaker 2: About it.
Speaker 6: That you want?
Speaker 16: Know?
Speaker 4: So scrubs at all right?
Speaker 2: Everybody?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 10: Episode six of season six UH my musical directed by uh directed by Will McKenzie, written by Deb Fordham of course Bill Lawrence, the showrunner, creator of the television show Scrubs, and many other brilliant writers that are on our amazing squad of writers and guest starring the amazing Stephanie Bruzzo.
Speaker 4: Is that how you say it? Bill? Yeah?
Speaker 2: She was. She was starring in a different musical.
Speaker 4: She was starring in the puppet musical.
Speaker 11: I think I think they prefer that you call it Avenue Q.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I was trying to think of it. That's why I was asking for a hook up. No, I don't think they wanted to call it the puppet music.
Speaker 2: That was I was.
Speaker 10: So we spent a lot of time coming up with the title Zach and we don't want the puppet musical. But you all knew what I was fucking talking about. There's only been one. She was incredibly talented and uh and she tell us how you found her?
Speaker 4: You cast her?
Speaker 2: How did this all come about?
Speaker 11: Look, the Scrubs has this weird kind of central point of actors and writers that are both kind of simultaneously guys guys and love musical theater. That's not Zach, he's just in the musical theater part.
Speaker 2: It's okay, facts the facts.
Speaker 17: Uh.
Speaker 4: And on the way in, I was like, what are their sports teams?
Speaker 11: It is, yes, what Seattle sports teams were. And by the way, you can make stuff.
Speaker 2: Up with Zach, what's your favorite saying?
Speaker 10: I knew about Timobile Arena obviously, I'm like, what did they play there? Sorry? Sorry, I know it's fucking huge. It's not an arena, it's a park.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 11: But we had we had a writing staff and cast members that all love musicals, and we decided to six year that show to take a shot at doing one. And the funniest thing for me, by the way, I want everybody, without thinking, to answer this question together when I say three, there's only one cast member in this cast who can't sing a lick and uh uh one, two, three?
Speaker 4: You know that reminds me of something funny.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 10: When we do the podcast, by the way, is when we do the podcast, one of the running things that happens.
Speaker 4: Because we were recorded.
Speaker 10: Is we say cut that dannel, cut that down NonStop because one of us is always saying something ship we don't want out there by so you know, you know, Donald's soccer soccer as you know Donald as high as ball.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so very.
Speaker 10: Very often there's a common refrain amongst all of us who are like, cut that Dannel. Donald will go on some random tangent and I'll be like, okay, and cut that Daniel.
Speaker 4: And then and.
Speaker 10: And so I said to Donald and Bill and all these Joel and Daniel, like, we can't really obviously four when this goes out to the rest of the world that isn't the eighteen hundred of you, we can cut anything out.
Speaker 4: But I go, you, guys, realize we're doing this live. There'll be no cut that. Daniel.
Speaker 10: And I was just enjoying as Bill have you guys all announced that Sarah can't sing.
Speaker 4: Now, we are definitely not cutting that Dannel.
Speaker 2: Sarah.
Speaker 11: Sarah is somewhere in Vancouver right now, just with a single tear.
Speaker 10: She doesn't know why. She has no idea, but a tear does she rest were Donald and I were laughing because everyone can pretty well I love you to death, Sarah, but everyone can everyone can pretty.
Speaker 4: Much sing, but mobs.
Speaker 2: You just look at the camera.
Speaker 4: I looked at this cameras to Sarah.
Speaker 10: I love you to death, but Donald what was the line she sings at the end.
Speaker 2: How can I tell him?
Speaker 11: By the way, if these guys are there, She did like eight takes all the same, and then like after the eighth one, you just go like this.
Speaker 4: Good enough, all right? Donald? Where are your notes? Did you bring your notes? Bring notes? Why did you fold them up? Listen? This this tells you everything, you know. I have like four pages, and he's got like a wrinkled up thing. It probably has gum in it. Alright, start us off, all right, So the story starts off like this. Carla doesn't want to go back to work. She's just had the baby. Izzy Elliott and JD live together. Now, I didn't know that you guys live together, that as a romantic couple. Elizabeth Banks Kim has just left and I have no one to live with. So I'm living with Elliott as a roommate. And I'm very clinging. JD is very clinging, and we always have to do that. You know.
Speaker 10: There are blurred lines, uh, And that's how we find JD really kind of spooning aggressively Elliott in the park.
Speaker 4: Yes, he's latched on to Elliott.
Speaker 10: And and she wants to go drink from a water fountain in the park, which is weird because who would do that.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of y'all out here that of drinking from a water fountain. Don't act like, don't get all brand new all of a sudden, because Zach's talking about people not all.
Speaker 10: Right, well maybe maybe pre COVID. I'm not drinking from a park water fountain post COVID.
Speaker 2: But that's just I mean, that's probably the cleanest thing in the park.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's what I like.
Speaker 11: How it tastes like rust a little flavor.
Speaker 4: Well, Bill, Bill has Bill has no germophobia at all.
Speaker 10: Bill, remembering was a police academy where the guy picks up a candy bar from the bend.
Speaker 4: She just eats it. That might be a deep cut.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I remember police academy. It's this.
Speaker 4: I don't think you did it as well as he does.
Speaker 2: Michael Winslow is an amazing sound effects guy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, okay, all right, Hey, why don't you pretend to make a bong sound like him? Okay, that's much better, that's much better.
Speaker 4: Incredible.
Speaker 10: Okay, So Patty, Patty Miller, Miss Miller, Hey, Miss Miller. She falls and Sarah and I Elliott and I, being the amazing doctors we are, we rush over to her only to find that she hears us singing. How many people do you see?
Speaker 2: Do you know? This was a it's a real medical con all right.
Speaker 11: So the guy JD who's been on your show before my show, I fucked that up.
Speaker 2: It's my show, Come on, Bill, Daniel cut that.
Speaker 11: Me, Daniel and Joelle. When we came up with this show, I said I would never do that. So I would never do that. But all the medical stories are true, and this is actually a real condition. Believe it or not that you think in your brain that you hear everything in music.
Speaker 10: Okay, I assume it's really do an aneurism, because that's we ultimately find out.
Speaker 2: So I said yes to enthusiastically. I don't know what happened there, yes.
Speaker 10: So so okay, So she starts singing and then we and we go to the parking lot of the hospital where we bring her and we do this amazing real Okay.
Speaker 2: I got a couple of questions about it. Never in the history of Scrubs has there been that many people in the parking lot right ever?
Speaker 4: And why is doctor Cox jumping rope.
Speaker 11: That by the way by the way, I'm gonna give you guys that we didn't practice, and I'm gonna give you three choices.
Speaker 2: Ready.
Speaker 11: Choice number one was there was something cut and he was doing athletic material outside like exercising. Choice number two was we wanted him to do something dynamic that he could dance. Or choice number three is Johnny C said, everybody's doing fun I want to jump rope.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with choice number three.
Speaker 10: Three sounds right, all right, But the funny thing about this episode that's really specific to this episode is it dances pun intended in and out of the fantasy, so you kind of so the world of the fantasies is sort of like only when she's around one thing that's really clever that you did that. I noticed a lot this time through was anytime anyone's singing, she's clocking it, she's watching it. But there's a couple of times where something really crazy happens and she's long gone where in my mind, I'm like, like at the end of this big busby uh buzzby Berkeley number with the dance umber, she's gone, right, but Doug is still in the parking lot with a corpse making trying trying.
Speaker 4: To wheel a kurney and then he.
Speaker 2: Fucking leaves it, leaves it outside, so.
Speaker 4: He sat outside of the world and the fantasy.
Speaker 13: No that happened. By the way, just so you guys know our work was.
Speaker 11: I would talk to Zach and Donald the cast for like twenty minutes about how this was all.
Speaker 2: It's all in her fancy, it's all.
Speaker 11: And whatever, and then Zach would say, so if Doug leaves the body, did that really happen?
Speaker 2: And I would just go, I gotta.
Speaker 10: Go because within the musical number is you all recall Doug makes the corpse wave.
Speaker 2: Dead guys, guys, doctors, dead guys. If you think you're saying you'll.
Speaker 7: Be long at say great.
Speaker 15: Doctors, nurses, dead guys, welcome to say great.
Speaker 13: Now, Daniel, Daniel, they can do better than that, all.
Speaker 4: Right, listen, I liked it. What happens? What happens? Uh? Then, Donald, is that we are called to die as as the doctors this, the two young doctors of the show are called to try and diagnose what is wrong with her.
Speaker 2: There's only one way to diagnose her.
Speaker 4: Now, Bill, you said, this comes from a real thing that.
Speaker 11: Doctors, by the way, what's the most realistic medical show on television?
Speaker 2: Hit me up, you said, house, motherfucker, I'm gonna escort this motherfucking Come on, it's time to go. It's time to go. Bro, we gotta go. This motherfucker right here, gotta go.
Speaker 10: That'd be funny if you, you know, every funny if he was a plant and we had somebody who was dragged him out, and everyone in the audience thought it was real.
Speaker 4: My god, and so calm down. They're really hurting that guy. I'm sorry, Bill.
Speaker 2: So she's giving the disclaimer. He's not with me. I know he's sitting next to me, but he is not.
Speaker 4: It's a first date. I don't even like him. It's j D.
Speaker 2: All right, true story?
Speaker 11: Uh, when you.
Speaker 4: It's j D. I tried it. I'm going back to bumble.
Speaker 2: Is there truth in this? Oh?
Speaker 4: That's your sister.
Speaker 2: That's your sister. You guys are brother and sister. I'm so sorry for Zach saying all of those nasty stary it.
Speaker 10: Was funny and so you guys had to be siblings, all right? So Bill, go on, is.
Speaker 2: There a point? I'll back them back?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 11: When you when you're admitted to the hospital. If they can't figure out what's going on with you, seventy percent of the time, they're gonna check the poo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's where it starts.
Speaker 10: Now, we know there's a very beloved song, and we would love to perform it for you, But we we would we would need a piano player.
Speaker 4: Who the fuck is that? This happens every time I ask for a player.
Speaker 2: There's a guy.
Speaker 4: Do you know that this happens every time? All I say is I need a piano player, and one rolls out, Bill, I have what's his name? That's Matt. Everybody welcome Matt.
Speaker 2: By the way, do you really have a you have a on call piano play.
Speaker 10: I do have an on call piano player, Bill. It's a It's a perk that I have in my life.
Speaker 2: I just like a I have like a call trumpet guy b.
Speaker 13: Everybody fucking hates him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not nearly as good.
Speaker 10: What happens at my house is even when I'm alone, I say I need a piano player, and Matt rolls into my living room. Those crew guys they work in my house. All Right, we're gonna do this. I think we should do some audience parts. I think we should do some audience participation as well. Don't worry, it's not like cats. We're not gonna come into the audience and sit on your laps. Do you remember when they had to erase all all the anuses from the Cats movie?
Speaker 2: I never saw a Cat's movie.
Speaker 10: Well, what happened in the Cats movie is this is a digression. But when they first made the Cats movie, they included anatomically correct cats with anuses. All of the cats in the movie hat anuses. Good, Hey, what do you say? He said, release the butthole cut? Because what happened was test audiences were so traumatized that they went back and erased all of the cats anuses.
Speaker 4: And there's a thing that bullshit, it's true. Google it. It's it's true. Dan, google it, Zach, Zach.
Speaker 2: But let's do a sketch. Hey, what do you what do you do for a living?
Speaker 10: I well, one of my main jobs recently has been erasing cat anuses.
Speaker 4: From the Cat's Movie musical.
Speaker 2: All right, so look, that's how we're gonna do it.
Speaker 10: I still want to talk about thet.
Speaker 2: We're gonna sing, Hey, hey, miss Miller, we just neat what's the key? Hey?
Speaker 10: Hey, miss Miller, I'm gonna say, that's my fucking line.
Speaker 2: Need a stool samp orchestra?
Speaker 18: Lord?
Speaker 2: Why do you need a stool sample? If you think I'm just a knock?
Speaker 10: Alright, we got to practice that. Let's practice that just the orchestra balconies. Don't worry, You're gonna have lines.
Speaker 2: Ready, five, six, seven, eight.
Speaker 10: Stool sample if you think I'm just a That was horrible? That was absolutely horrible? What key is that meant? If that's see? You guys were all in g and you guys were d major. Let's try it again. Put some enthusiasm. We came a long way.
Speaker 4: Why yeah, and gus, so, don't be the fucking guy who doesn't six eight?
Speaker 2: Why sample?
Speaker 4: If you think I'm just that was fucking amazing? All right, great, here we go.
Speaker 15: All right, balcony, balcony, balco me, first balcony. Let me hear you, first balcony. All right, first balcony. You're gonna say together, my stomach hurts.
Speaker 2: On three? Ready? One two three?
Speaker 4: That was fucking incredible. What's going on with you guys? You guys? Are you guys are incredible?
Speaker 10: I bet that you The third balcony has something in them ready, guys, you guys.
Speaker 2: Are gonna say any third balcony, make some.
Speaker 4: Noise, you guys, if you can hear me, you're gonna say, I sprained my ankle.
Speaker 2: Wait, let me count you in Fox six seven night fucking amazing. It sounds like it sounds like freaking family feud.
Speaker 10: Surveys. Okay, okay? And Joelle, would you mind being the woman who said what she said?
Speaker 4: Alligator? Alligator? Too soon? Too soon? For those of you who saw us on Family Food, we won, Donald said that an alligator who would be the best animal.
Speaker 2: Escape? All of you have seen an alligator climb of fence since then? No, if I'm lying, I'm dying right now. All of you have seen an alligator climb of fence since I said that shit on Family Feud.
Speaker 4: That was the funniest shit ever on Family Feud? Who would help you escape? Zoo? An alligator? All right? Joelle? Would you mind being the well, the person who says I was shot?
Speaker 9: It considers me that that's the part you want me to play, But yes I will.
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 10: And Bill, will you play the legendary Mike Schwartz who says.
Speaker 4: Mister Lawrence, mister wats mister Lawrence?
Speaker 10: Will you play the delivery guy who says homeless minor his?
Speaker 4: Okay? Who wrote those words? Do you have the memorize?
Speaker 2: I will kill it?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 10: Here we go he no, wait, now, don't worry. We're gonna point to you one, two, three when it's your turn. Okay, you go, Matt it you forgot read.
Speaker 11: Line?
Speaker 4: All right, you're.
Speaker 8: Hi before the show happens.
Speaker 4: Well, you're in the orchestra, so you're gonna sing. Why do you need a stoopid sample? If you think I'm just a nut? Okay?
Speaker 2: Why do you need a stool sample? If you think I'm just a nut?
Speaker 4: That's the hike. You can sing it, Laura, Why do you need a stool? Alright? Here we go, Hey, miss Miller, we just need a stool sample.
Speaker 10: Yes, fire, fire, cousy answers. Not in your head, my dear, it's in your butt.
Speaker 4: You see. Everything comes down to poo, from the top of your head to the sole of your shoe.
Speaker 10: Okay, we can figure out what's wrong with you by looking at your pool turk.
Speaker 2: Do you have a hemoroid or is it rectal cancer? When you flush your doochie down, you flush you away.
Speaker 10: The answer it doesn't really mad or if it's harder, if fits loose, we'll figure.
Speaker 4: Out what's wrong with you. As long as it's a deuce. What everything comes down to poo, cardiovascular and lephatic, Yes, the nervous system too. All across the nation we trust in dapification. Everything comes down to poo.
Speaker 2: If you want to know what's wrong, don't sit and act so cool. Just be a man and eat some bread and drop the kids off at the pool.
Speaker 4: Check the poo, check the pool, ru check the poo.
Speaker 2: Almost got your poo launch.
Speaker 18: Checking a first him.
Speaker 10: Then you may seem gross, You may say shush, but we need.
Speaker 2: To see what comes down on your.
Speaker 14: Toush because everybody, everything comes down to poo, whether it's a tumor or or a touch of the flu.
Speaker 4: Please won't your pinches off a big bag, loue.
Speaker 2: Our number one test is your number tues.
Speaker 4: If there's no breeze, live on match, Please, everything comes down too. Do do do do, do do do?
Speaker 9: Do?
Speaker 2: Everything come down to.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Matt tell us, Can I met.
Speaker 16: Zach?
Speaker 8: Do you want to hear a quote from the source that.
Speaker 2: We build the butt holding?
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course, Please.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay.
Speaker 9: When we were looking at the playbacks, we were like, what the hell you guys see that? The story told the outlet, We paused it. We went to call our supervisor, were like, there's a fucking asshole in there.
Speaker 8: There's buttholes. It was prominent. But you saw it and you were just like, what the hell is that? That's a fucking butthole in here.
Speaker 9: It wasn't in your face, but at the same time, if you're looking, you're gonna see it.
Speaker 8: There were butt holding cats.
Speaker 11: Yeah, do you think do you think they like do you think they like puckered and stuff?
Speaker 2: Or that they were just still butting.
Speaker 4: Don't have to release the butthole. Cut.
Speaker 2: Let's take a break.
Speaker 10: We'll be right back after these fine words. Okay, So okay, let's get back into the show. Yeah, all right, So after that, we are your notes. We get out your crumpled.
Speaker 11: Note interrupting Bill, I'm interrupting Bill, Who's I'm interrupting again?
Speaker 2: Bill's interrupting again. Dude, you're sitting right here. You're sitting right here. Relac Zach.
Speaker 11: Bill asked me to jump in with the show. Ever hit like a lull, you know, and this is kind of a lull, and he just wanted me to remind him that he brought some shwag from other shows of his.
Speaker 2: Hey, thanks, I did, I did.
Speaker 11: I did bring some extra swag if the show hit a lull, Thanks Bill. I appreciate it. Man, He's always there for me. I love that guy, just as Zach. Every book, nobody takes it harder than Zach. So I promise that if he ever had a weak moment, like forgetting lyrics, I throw out some ted Lasso sweatshirts.
Speaker 2: Here we go. All right, No, well, look at it this way.
Speaker 11: If it's positive reinforcement, if you ever be really hard on yourself, my voice will chime and I'll give stuff away.
Speaker 4: Cut that down, Okay, Dann cut all of Bill's appearance in this show. All right, so l let's get back in the show. Elliott, I'm gonna miss you. Carlos, I'm gonna miss you.
Speaker 2: Carlo is the next number.
Speaker 4: Right, we have to give a shout out to our beloved, the late Great sam.
Speaker 2: Lloyd, sam Lloyd Mopster, Sam.
Speaker 4: Lloyd hy Zachy.
Speaker 13: This will make you guys laugh, I hope.
Speaker 11: But Zach does it better than I do, because we're gonna miss you, Carl as one of them. Will McKenzie he directed this episode. He's a huge musical theater guy. When Zach said buzzby Berkeley, it was referring to Will and h. I think he was on Broadway longer than anybody, consecutive shows and Hello Dolly.
Speaker 13: Do you remember how he used to always start a scene.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So he had this very special thing.
Speaker 10: I think we've joked about on the podcast before, but he would and I've never had any other director of my whole career do this, but he would sort of sum up your motivation right before he called action. So he'd be like, here it comes Turk, he's angry at Carla and he's really frustrated, and here it comes Donald and action.
Speaker 4: He would sort of like talk you up ready for action.
Speaker 11: I remember it because for this thing, he goes, here comes Carla, everybody said because.
Speaker 13: They love her and she's leaving the hospital.
Speaker 7: Action.
Speaker 10: He would totally stow like psych you up and remind you what your motivation for the scene was right before action. It's a really good technique. I've never seen anyone else ever.
Speaker 2: Have you ever used said technique?
Speaker 4: I've never used that technique. No.
Speaker 10: Here comes Florence and she's super sad and she's going to recovery and action.
Speaker 4: I haven't done that one.
Speaker 11: Speaking, you know, I don't think you can use that for addiction movies.
Speaker 10: Here comes Morgan, he almost fell off the wagon, and he's gonna do an AA monologue.
Speaker 4: Action.
Speaker 11: By the way, this may be the most fun new game to do about any movie.
Speaker 4: The director inappropriately psyching the actor up.
Speaker 2: So Judy, if you watch the show, she's not in a lot of it, She's just in specific parts. She fell into. She fell and her fell broken, broke her pelvis and yeah, yeah, and then came back a month later or a month and a half later after breaking said pelvis and did the holes said pelvis.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, said pelvis, he always says said after breaking, said pelvis.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I got it from Rob Mashio when he said where is said monkey?
Speaker 10: That was the very rare Scrubs bestiality joke. Yeah, where is said monkey? As though he wants to flirt with the monkey?
Speaker 2: No, as if he wants to. Never mind anyway, So she broke, She broke her pelvis and came back a month later to do the Dominican song and I don't know if you guys remember the Dominican song She's killed it. She's dancing her butt off and singing her butt off. The singing pop was probably easier than the dancing with the broken pelvis.
Speaker 11: But I mean, you know, if you look back at the show, the only thing that she shot standing with a broken pelvis is when they're all kind of marching. You know that you come and we we had the whole march stop so she could fake it.
Speaker 2: She couldn't even lift her legs. So go back and look at that. It's crazy. She was a trooper and she came back and she and she killed it. She slays, right, she really does. But at the part that we're talking about right now, she's about to leave the hospital, she's kind of conflicted about it. Ted's band comes in and they sing this wonderful gospel.
Speaker 10: Mazing and your fucking part of it is one of the best parts of the whole show.
Speaker 2: My baby, bet be it. You make me sound like algebra. Don't don't don't. By the way, baby baby do it?
Speaker 11: How can that not be one of the sound effects.
Speaker 4: Just what you're trying.
Speaker 10: To get into a day are shown what you're trying to do.
Speaker 4: I want to know what you're trying to get into.
Speaker 10: All right, so wait, I really I'm being genuine and sincere right now, that moment with you singing and that is so beautiful and cool. Did you like like the infamous poison dance? Did you make up this choreography on the spot? You know they you know, you know they want to you know, the.
Speaker 2: Do it.
Speaker 4: Y'all want to see the dance? Just give him some of the moves.
Speaker 2: Play fortnite. Oh, y'all, go boom me at my show. Huh, y'all go boom at my show. Y'all go boomy at my show. Y'all want to see some radio rahim shit. That's it. That's it, that's it.
Speaker 10: Tune into four for the rest. But it's all seriously, did you do you? Did you make do you recall if you made up that dance on the day?
Speaker 2: No, that was actually was really good.
Speaker 10: I thought that was awesome, and so Bill, as we were talking about backstage, Uh, let's just discuss with the audience how each song in the musical is inspired by a different style of musical number in some beloved musicals.
Speaker 2: All right, this is true.
Speaker 11: I missed the first part of the question, because Zach told me that I have to be in certain places when Donald's talking.
Speaker 4: This is the funniest thing. Like Bill's not used to being on camera, right, He's used to just cameras scary. He's used to giving direction.
Speaker 10: He's used to giving direction, and he's very a confident fellow. And so we were rehearsing just a bit with the cameras and he said, like someone said, hey, when you're talking to Zach, maybe lean back so you're not blocking that camera. And he goes, oh, don't worry, I got this. And I can see him looking at me like in a panic mode, like when am I supposed to lean back?
Speaker 11: I'm not talking at because for the last seven minutes I've been doing this.
Speaker 4: You're good, You're good, tell us the podcast audience. No, don't do that.
Speaker 2: I don't know where to put my hands in that.
Speaker 4: You're doing great. You're doing great.
Speaker 10: You guys might think that famous showrunners know how to perform on camera.
Speaker 4: We're doing this, we're doing this is we're doing great.
Speaker 10: You look natural. You look totally natural. That's how a person sits, all right, tell us about each number. So the Carlin number is kind of a gospeling number, right.
Speaker 11: Well, how many people out here, Let's be honest and open and own it.
Speaker 2: Who likes musical theater? Boom boom boom boom.
Speaker 11: So Uh every song the act break song is based on way miss the Uh.
Speaker 13: There's a song from Grease in there, you know to gob.
Speaker 4: Friends ever going to be we will always be.
Speaker 11: True bill uh and uh uh And my my favorite part if we ever get there is.
Speaker 4: Uh, I would you guys book the sitter till one in the morning. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 11: The only thing that was meant, by the way, The coolest thing is the song was written by the team that did a Frozen and they did a Book of Mormon and most of the songs written by them, and then half the songs written by the a cappella group Sam Lloyd and Paul Perry and those guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're awesome.
Speaker 11: And uh uh the one song we were missing this is true how writer's remarks, Uh, we're laughing and we're enjoying it, but the show is a little short.
Speaker 2: Uh. And we we said this.
Speaker 11: Show's missing a huge love ballad like you see in every musical.
Speaker 2: And uh, well, the.
Speaker 11: Funny part was everybody's like, yeah, we gotta do something for JD and Elliott.
Speaker 2: And then we're like or I hear you, I hear you, what if?
Speaker 4: Or stay with me what if? And this is what's.
Speaker 11: Why people that you know, it's so cool when you get to be around I go show like this lots of amazing artists. And Paul was so good because we literally the writing staff all I had. I went to him and I said, it's called guy Love, and the refrain is it's just guy love between two guys.
Speaker 2: And he he wrote, the whole.
Speaker 4: Thing you just set him on. Your prompt was it's guy love between two guys. That's it, and he went off. He wrote a beautiful.
Speaker 2: By the way, it's like a superhero moment. He's like, I got it, you ran out.
Speaker 4: We'll get to that.
Speaker 10: We're getting ahead of ourselves with talking about a guy.
Speaker 4: So the next big number is like.
Speaker 10: The Gilbert, Gilbert and Settlements Celem, which is Johnny C's Big Number, which.
Speaker 11: It's based on Pirates of Penzance, Gilbert and Sullivan.
Speaker 4: Rant. Yes, and I come in and go doctor doctor Cox. Huge news.
Speaker 10: I pulled some strings and got the parking spot right next to yours bumper buddies.
Speaker 2: Yes and Cox in order to in order to give this young lady what happened?
Speaker 4: What happened? The your spots behind oh, my spots behind him? God, you're good, by the way, all I heard was Zach behind you, and my heart fucking drops. I was like, this is enough. I was like, this is enough fucking pressure. But who's behind me?
Speaker 2: I love though.
Speaker 11: My favorite thing is that Zach is so insecure that he thinks, wait, he thinks that if a murderer was behind him, one person would be like Zach.
Speaker 19: Zach is one one person that like my one crack Zach, Like all the other eighteen hundred people are silent, but one person had the courage to be like Zach behind you.
Speaker 4: The rest of you, the rest of you lived in fear.
Speaker 2: My best friends.
Speaker 4: Didn't have the courage. Mentioned the killer.
Speaker 2: It is a Zach.
Speaker 4: She stands up behind you, all right. So Neil has a really good voice. Huh, this is really hard.
Speaker 2: It's so hard to transit.
Speaker 11: Nobody here cares about me, but Neil's voice.
Speaker 2: Neil's voice is interesting. It's interesting.
Speaker 4: No, I was not.
Speaker 10: I mean, Neil's an amazing performer. I remember on the day, being really impressed by his voice. But this, this and all about a Scrubs wiki pointed out that this is the first true, that this is the first time and maybe, well you can discuss it. It's the only time, but the very first time. He ever mentions that his hatred for me is the result of the penny in the door.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is it the first time. Yes, even in the pilot when he goes, if you put a penny in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but we don't.
Speaker 10: The audience never learns why the fuck the janitor hates JD so much?
Speaker 4: And he started then in the door there was a hatred I had never felt before. And still I'm no, no, no, every until that moose tar.
Speaker 2: You want to know two things. There are two things.
Speaker 11: Aheads okay, one, you know everybody here has had this experience when you do something you care about, And that's our only serious fun up in the show. Can you guys, if you've seen it, there's a really weird light queue there that we had to color in special effects because the lights were often they should have been on.
Speaker 4: Did you notice that No, he had a spotlight hits it.
Speaker 2: It's fake.
Speaker 4: Spotlight is fake.
Speaker 11: Fake because we had we had a light malfunction. It's the only it's the only take we had of that, sort of like coloring.
Speaker 2: Daniel acting like he's never seen some fake ship before before Avatar was light was fake?
Speaker 10: But I mean, the guy all he does is play video games. He's like, that was that light was fake? If it's not in a video game, I don't have object permanence, I don't I can't do it.
Speaker 2: That is also Zach brings up a good point.
Speaker 11: It's where we decided, because we thought the show might end the seventh year, that the janitor would be wearing a necklace with that penny around it, and that Zach did weave a penny in the door on the first stet.
Speaker 2: We decided that.
Speaker 10: Song that's sweet Johnny. She's very funny in that, and so of course is miss Miller. Stephanie's well, this is what I'm understand though.
Speaker 2: Go ahead. He's like, you want a cat scan, tell him to shut up, And she tells you to shut up, and he's like, i'ma heuck up the cat scan.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: He says, I'm only gonna treat you properly if you tell this annoying guy to fuck off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's great doctoring.
Speaker 2: I wish it worked like that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well she gets all the tests, and we should also mention the other storyline is that Elliott doesn't want to tell JD that she doesn't want to live with him anymore. She's she randomly announces that she bought a house that came out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: Bill, why did you calm down?
Speaker 11: We're like, you know what, you know enough of this horse shit. You guys all watch these shows that do ten episodes a year. We did like one hundred and thirty episodes a year.
Speaker 4: Man, We're just noboddy. Like we're in the middle of the musical and.
Speaker 10: Like everyone's gathered around Carla's baby and everyone's talking. All of a sudden, Elie, it's like I just bought a house. We're like, what where did that come from?
Speaker 2: And then they talk.
Speaker 10: Carla doesn't want to tell Turk that she wants to come back to work, wants to come back to work, and then we end Act one with this amazing lame is Rob homage. The truth comes out, which mixes brilliantly Bill, I'm worried about I'm worried about your ego being fed, So I'm gonna tell you. It's brilliant mixing all the styles of all of Act one into the end of Act one, which I just recently watched and is just so fucking good.
Speaker 2: We got to get props too.
Speaker 11: I know you said at the beginning there's a young writer on that show. I say young still, and I'm a thousand years old. She's probably not as young anymore. Named deb Fordham who wrote this. She's a huge musical theater fan. You look for her name on TV shows, you'll dig her and she definitely wrote all this stuff.
Speaker 2: She killed it.
Speaker 10: When I say Bill, I mean also the incredible dev fordum clock.
Speaker 4: But I'm for.
Speaker 10: And by the way, on the podcast, we try and credit the writer whose name is on the script each episode. But but no, obviously since this is in the news and you know about it all. It's a room of incredibly talented people working together to create something as good as the one Robot.
Speaker 11: One of the games we do in the writer's room, now, do you guys know, I'm gonna do it for the rest of the show is when you're done with whatever beverage you have, you keep fake drinking it and see if people notice.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna do that the rest of the thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for the rest of the show.
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, So when when Elliott breaks the news to JD.
Speaker 2: That that they're gonna that she wants him to move out right, and Carla tells, uh, well, is that that's after that's well, the act breaks happens first.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the act break happens after you come back to the lay missing. And by the way, I thought it was really cool that JD pulls the curtain at the end of act one and that that was really cool.
Speaker 2: But then after the act break, it goes right into the love.
Speaker 10: Right, And I just want to mention briefly the love that I feel for you, and I don't You're my You're my best friend, and I don't think i'd tell you enough. I wish there was some way that I could express myself. I wish, I really just wish there was some way in song that I could tell you about all these feelings I have in my heart. I feel them in my loins. Oh, Matt, you're back. I didn't see you.
Speaker 4: Matt. Let's face the facts about me and you A love unspecified, though I'm proud to call you Chocolate Bear. The crowd will always stop and stay.
Speaker 18: I feel exactly those feelings too. That's why I keep them inside, because this bear can't bear the world's disdain. And sometimes it's easier too hard.
Speaker 7: Then explain our guy love.
Speaker 2: That's all it is, guy love.
Speaker 4: He's mine, I'm his.
Speaker 20: There's nothing gay about it in ours.
Speaker 2: You ask me about this thing we share.
Speaker 20: And he tenderly replies, it's guy love between two guys.
Speaker 2: We're closer than the average man.
Speaker 4: And why that's why I'm watching bracelets say Turk and JD you do.
Speaker 2: I'll stick by you for the rest of my life.
Speaker 4: You're the only man who's ever been inside of me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, baby, no, no, no, no, no, no, got up, dude, no no, no, no.
Speaker 10: Cut that downel got that del You did not get up inside anything. If you want to refer to the script, I just took out his appendix.
Speaker 2: I just took out his appendix.
Speaker 10: O way, let's go back. Let's go back, mat, I need to be cued in. You're the only man who's ever been.
Speaker 4: Inside of me.
Speaker 2: I just took out his appendix.
Speaker 4: But after that, there's no need to clarify. Oh no, just let.
Speaker 7: Grow more and more each day. It's like I married my best friend in.
Speaker 2: A totally manly way. Let's go his guy love.
Speaker 4: Don't compromise the feeling of some other guy.
Speaker 21: Holding up your heart into the side.
Speaker 4: I'll be there to care through all the lows.
Speaker 21: I'll be there to share the between two guys.
Speaker 10: When I say I love you, it's not what it employs.
Speaker 7: It's guy of between too. Gosh, no hands.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm glad I didn't fuck that one up.
Speaker 8: That was beautiful.
Speaker 4: Guys, can just be a nerd for a second, by Matt bye.
Speaker 2: That hey, make some noise from Matt y'all.
Speaker 4: I just want to be a nerd for one second.
Speaker 10: I have obviously been a fan of this show for a long time.
Speaker 4: Go on, I cannot tell you.
Speaker 10: The the pure joy I am feeling on this stage with Joel watching you two do that.
Speaker 4: Well, it's real. You made everyone's day today, sir. It's real. It's real. We do love each other. It's real. It's real love.
Speaker 2: I'm searching for a real love. Go ahead, someone to send my heart free real loud.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, keep going.
Speaker 2: I'm searching for a real loud.
Speaker 4: All right? All right? So wait we were then? Okay, tank forever? All right? Then we get to the The funny thing is a sound machine is always in my house, so this is the first time he's had access to it. You honor me.
Speaker 22: Oh, for Fox's sake, stop talking about your willies.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 10: Then we get to the tango. Okay, let's focus, Donald, I'm focused. I'm focused in the clock. Some of these people have babysitters.
Speaker 2: All right, listen, we got ten minutes. We're gonna go over.
Speaker 4: We're gonna go We're gonna go over. If you have to leave, you can.
Speaker 2: Leave, don't you dare fucking get up and walk out of here. Right now we've been at you want to see you'll straight up jump out in this and fight the motherfucker. I don't care who. Tank forever.
Speaker 7: That's right, all right, Tank forever.
Speaker 4: All right, the.
Speaker 10: Tango, we get to the amazing tango. Bill, you're not you don't have any water left. Everyone knows you don't have anyone the tango, so oh, Judy, Bill, fucking hell, this thing's gone off the rails, Judy. Judy had to come back from her injured pelvis to be able to dance like that. That number is incredible. That you are an incredible dancer. I love that number so much.
Speaker 4: The tango.
Speaker 2: Wait, you said he's an incredible dancer on I said, you are. Oh, it sounds like you were talking.
Speaker 4: It was a joint question.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 11: I think everybody is pretty confident in guessing that I can't dance.
Speaker 10: I love that Todd has a line in the Tango that he says, sorry, even I know she's Dominican.
Speaker 4: Boo yah.
Speaker 10: It comes out of nowhere, and it made me laugh out loud, even I know, what do you say about your your baby?
Speaker 4: Oh? What did? She says?
Speaker 2: He's a Blaxican?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Why babies Blaxican?
Speaker 4: So did does think she's Mexican?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, he just doesn't know she's Dominican. What's that? Yeah you are? Oh nice?
Speaker 4: She just yelled, we're Mexican. Oh okay, great, awesome, welcome, welcome.
Speaker 13: Well look Zach behind you, Zach, but.
Speaker 4: In Spanish, but in Spanish. Okay, we're winding down. So I thought it was funny that I say that I'm trying to diss Elliott and I say you're closer to forty than thirty, and she goes, JD, I'm twenty nine. That's such a fuck up thing to say to what tune.
Speaker 2: We told We told Elliott that she looked like Gary Busey too. Though, Okay, you.
Speaker 4: Must have given Sarah such a complex. You fucking brought Gary Busey to the hospital and you told her people can't tell the difference between you, hey, car.
Speaker 2: And by the way, you ever, if you guys go.
Speaker 11: Back and look, there's one this shot, there's a I think there's a shot of our id badge or a picture that is Gary Busey when the camera goes by, when it goes back in Sarah with that explanation.
Speaker 10: Wow, all right, the end is a beautiful homage to Rent. You're going to be okay, that's what's going to happen, all right, everything, So okay, I love that song.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, and I love that song too. The show is it's a musical up until I mean it's a musical all the way through. But up until that point, it's very fun and we're joking around about, you know, how sick this young lady is and how funny it is that she's hearing singing and everything like that. But then all of a sudden, the show takes a really sharp turn once we start singing, and it's beautiful.
Speaker 10: I mean, it's so we can say it because we didn't write it is so fucking beautiful.
Speaker 2: No way, but props to you guys.
Speaker 11: Eventually people are gonna realize shrinking Ted Lastso and scrubs of the same show. So, Okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 2: I'm joking. I'm joking. I'm joking. That's a joke.
Speaker 11: What the nice thing I was about to say was I love doing broad silly comedy that then switches gears and is hopefully emotional and hopefully people give a shit and they get emotionally invested. Uh, you can't do it unless you have hyper talented people like these two and the rest of the cow.
Speaker 2: It's really hard.
Speaker 4: There were there were so many times, thank.
Speaker 2: You, it really is.
Speaker 13: It's really it's really really hard and is amazing.
Speaker 4: Thank you for that.
Speaker 10: There were so many times where Donald and I would read the script and see that there was this hairpin turn from like crazy fantasy to just something super emotional, and there were so many times I thought he's never gonna be able to pull that off.
Speaker 4: That is like way too sharp a turn. And every single time you did.
Speaker 2: This one was a really sharp turn. And I look over and at my wife and Casey's bawling. And when you just rewatched it, when we just we watch, we're watching it?
Speaker 4: Were you married to your fiance? Get we get married in September? God list? Is everyone invited? Is everyone here invited?
Speaker 2: Zach Donald?
Speaker 4: Donald and I went and everybody inted a big event.
Speaker 2: Donald and I went to that. It was amazing. We had such a good time.
Speaker 4: Will you live twitch your wedding for these people? You're for sure? All right? Yes, guys, Twitch TV, SLA d j D.
Speaker 2: What did you say? What do they say?
Speaker 4: Someone? Someone?
Speaker 10: Inside joke? There's people here who watch the stream. Oh, people know your twitch stream? Yes, there clap if you watch Daniel's twitch.
Speaker 4: Stream, that is very Daniel's gonna come say hi to the seven of you after the show. Will you'll sign your game controller?
Speaker 2: An inside joke?
Speaker 13: I want to have an inside.
Speaker 4: We'll be right back after these fine words that so we of course didn't want to come all the way out here and uh not.
Speaker 10: To a Q and A for y'all. So we want to end this beautiful show. It's sponsored by T Mobile. We should thank T Mobile for sponsoring this whole thing.
Speaker 4: So, so.
Speaker 10: Daniel is gonna come out into the audience with a microphone a laf phil donahu and uh, those of you who get chosen.
Speaker 2: We've got a T Mobile Mike check us out.
Speaker 10: Those of you who are chosen to ask a question will get a signed A Good Person Blu Ray DVD. And these are the These are the first ones I've ever signed, so there are very few of them.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, or go ahead or or or or or.
Speaker 11: A slightly used cougartown hat.
Speaker 2: Wow that look.
Speaker 11: Now, look look I didn't sign this and my son wore it for a couple of weeks, but it's it's mostly.
Speaker 4: New, okay. So after you ask your question.
Speaker 2: You will it's from the bar that the character Grayson rad.
Speaker 4: Right, you will have it.
Speaker 10: You will have a choice between a hat that Bill's sweaty teenage boy war are a signed Good Person Blu Ray DVD. All right, Daniel, do your thing. Get out there, y'all got questions.
Speaker 2: Put your hands in the air. Put your hands in the air. Put your hands in the air.
Speaker 10: Go ahead, go for you, Daniel, I see someone jumping, Go for it. Channel going down.
Speaker 4: Hello, everybody, Hello, Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello? All right? Oh thank you? What's your name?
Speaker 2: Rosie?
Speaker 4: Rosie?
Speaker 10: Where are you from? I'm just kidding here from Seattle? A right, Daniel, She can hold the mic. You don't need the whole du a whole bar misfah thing.
Speaker 4: All right, go ahead. Hey, guys, how are you great?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 4: How are you excellent? We're so happy to be here.
Speaker 22: Are you from originally from London but now in Vancouver?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Well wait, you came from Vancouver to here?
Speaker 23: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Fucking out?
Speaker 15: Yo?
Speaker 2: What's up? Yea? Anybody else come from out of state?
Speaker 4: That's rady.
Speaker 10: Wait if you think you came the farthest dijit Detroit. Anybody further from Detroit? Way up top of the white shirt?
Speaker 4: What are you yelling? No, that's pretty good, dude, San Diego not far than Detroit.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Geography Mexico, Mexico.
Speaker 2: Florida in New Mexico City's big. Where this shit? Where you from? Indiana, Florida? Okay, guys, guys, Chicago. Anybody come from out of the country? Where out of the country?
Speaker 24: Australia sect that guy, ha Mitch Mitch from Australia.
Speaker 2: Makes some noise for him.
Speaker 4: You're Mitch Twins. Mitch Twins, all right, go ahead, my darling, go ahead. Hello.
Speaker 22: Sorry, just want to say me and my buddy Nate we used to watch your show back in high school in London and we still do. Sorry, all right, okay, Daniel, can you cut that?
Speaker 4: By the way, you're like Bill, only Donald and I get to direct. Daniel, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 22: So I'm a visual effects artist and I wanted to know if you had the opportunity to go back and redo any episode with maximum budget and maximum v effects, what would you do?
Speaker 2: Shit? Yo, Okay, So look there's a couple of them. If we could go back and do maximum budget Scrubs, what episode would it be? Wow?
Speaker 11: While you guys are thinking, I'm gonna say a trivia thing for them, but think get a good answer, cause I'm not gonna answer it. The most expensive thing we ever did on Scrubs, believe it or not, what we did a sixty eight thousand dollars joke because we had to dig a ten foot hole in the cement. And by the way, I was such an idiots as a kid, and they're like, can't we just fake it? I'm like, no, the guy needs to drive into the hole and disappear.
Speaker 10: Well, we had to do well because it's so dangerous to put me and a stuntman in a trench that you build an asphalt in a parking lot of an old hospital. So they had to spend like weeks of shoring it up two different holes, and the stuntman was my episode I directed. And the stuntman drives into the first hole with ruining a perfectly good sausha.
Speaker 11: But did you know because he kept in rehearsal, he kept floating up.
Speaker 2: He had to have weights.
Speaker 4: In his pocket, which is very safe, super safe, and it's a wonder it doesn't cut. I'm hiding in the second hole.
Speaker 10: The camera pans and they banged as hard as they could on the asphalt so that underwater in the second hole, I could hear them and pop up and go where was that? And that's where I of course met Julian, the manatee who lives beneath the hospital.
Speaker 11: Anyways, though, what's your fair what episode would you do well?
Speaker 10: My go to my answer would be the fairy Tale episode, the Princess Bride episode, because it was the most it was the one that would demand the most visual effect.
Speaker 2: Well, episode bumps me out.
Speaker 11: It's a trivia question for you guys, But that was exactly when that aired with the last writer's strike and NBC was trying. I wasn't allowed to work, and they's like, well, maybe we'll just end Scrubs. If you remember, they put that show on like it was the finale of the series, and it pissed me off. And that's when we moved the show to ABC the next year.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and then a lot of a lot of that episode got a lot I've spoken about this in the podcast, but that episode got a lot of shit because some people were like, what kind of finale is this? And We're like, this was never intended to be the finale, and we put so much work into it, please love it.
Speaker 2: If I had to choose an episode that we could put all of the money into it, it would be Zach's first directed episode where we go looking for Heather Graham when.
Speaker 11: I was a kid, Donald I still laugh to this day when Zach goes down the zip Molly.
Speaker 10: That was one of the greatest nights of my life. I mean, I grew up wanted to make movies, and I grew up dreaming of doing this, and Bill finally gives me an episode, and I'm directing myself on the Universal Studios back lot in the middle, hungout on the back to repelling, repelling across the street, landing, not to mention the crush I had on Heather Gramm my whole life. Landing and being like Molly one of the best nights of my life.
Speaker 2: I yeah, I remember that. I remember that night very well because you we were on bikes and you were like, follow me, and I was like, all right, and we went on a little excursion.
Speaker 4: You took back to the future.
Speaker 2: I saw a clock tower and everything.
Speaker 10: All right, next question? Good what you guys pick? Oh yeah, She's like, wait, the next question right right right? You pick, I'll run the thing out, all right. I'm gonna pick Scrubs Onesie. You deserve it. If a man wears a Onesie.
Speaker 2: I got you, dog, I got you.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, I got you.
Speaker 2: You're gonna I'm gonna get you in sick God.
Speaker 25: Hey, I'm Leo, Leo, you know yell everyone's name first and foremost. Obviously A huge fan of all of you.
Speaker 4: We can't tell remember.
Speaker 2: The Titans is my favorite movie of all time. Okay, okay, okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna collect those flowers and I'm gonna put those flowers in some water. Okay, I'm gonna let that grow.
Speaker 4: Okay, go ahead. He collected his flowers.
Speaker 25: Is there any stunt that you all did? Obviously there was some things you had stun doubles do. Some things you guys did yourself. I know a lot of pratfalls. What have you that you really hurt yourself that you kind of looking back away.
Speaker 4: I got, I literally got a hernia.
Speaker 10: I had to go to the hospital because I tore I'd show you, but it would be weird. But no, there there might be, there might be pubist moms. But anyway, I I ripped my my hernia. Uh and uh, I had to have that fixed. I don't think they checked my pooh. No, it's a valid question. I don't think they check pooh when they know it's a hernia.
Speaker 4: But I'm just a fake doctor, not a real one.
Speaker 13: You know who else got who else got a hernia?
Speaker 11: Mash got a Robert Mash show, The Todd got a hernia when he was in a thong banging into the window.
Speaker 10: We really fucked on so I mean, Donald, you didn't have a ton of bretfiles. I have the worst fucking back now at forty eight, because of Sorry, I'm not complaining. I'm just saying I do have a fucked back from making America laugh.
Speaker 4: For nine years.
Speaker 2: You said, have somebody.
Speaker 4: Hey, alright, go call it Daniel?
Speaker 2: Which one.
Speaker 4: Right down there?
Speaker 2: Young lady with a glass?
Speaker 4: Know you?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 2: Hold on, I'm don't coming.
Speaker 4: I'm coming.
Speaker 2: Daniel's little quick. Did you give him his DVD? I got that, Yeah, I gave him.
Speaker 7: Okay, here you go, you get both.
Speaker 4: Okay, she shouldn't get a TVD before her question? Dannel? What if the questions horrible?
Speaker 23: I promise that's a good one.
Speaker 2: She wants the hat, you know when.
Speaker 4: Nobody wants the fucking hat.
Speaker 2: I mean, wait, wait, wait, you're gonna get it. You're gonna get the question, you get the.
Speaker 8: Hat just one second.
Speaker 13: But anyway, you go first, you go first.
Speaker 4: I'll please Bill.
Speaker 23: My name is Christianna Christiana.
Speaker 2: Sorry christian again.
Speaker 23: I love it.
Speaker 2: Christiana. Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Christiana.
Speaker 4: We knew, we knew Oprah was gonna show up a right ahead.
Speaker 17: Okay, So sorry, first I'd like to say that my biology teacher in high school got us into scrubs.
Speaker 23: He had a scrubs club during the SRT time. Yeah. Now it's been fifteen years later.
Speaker 17: And ironically, Zach, super huge crush, super huge crush.
Speaker 23: And my husband has the same birthday as you.
Speaker 4: Why is that ironic? That's wonderful, it's awesome.
Speaker 23: It's awesome.
Speaker 4: That's like an Alanis Morris at irony. That's not a real army.
Speaker 23: Be sure I wish you happy birthday more than I wish him.
Speaker 4: That's like rain on your wedding day.
Speaker 23: But it did rain on our wedding day.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 17: Anyways, My question is we work in the orthopedic manufacturing industry, and Donald did the orthopedic rotation with the shorter surgeon, if I remember correctly, And so I just wanted to know, if you had the choice, what specialty would you go into if you were a real doctor, Donald.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 2: If I could go into actual doctoring, what doctor doctor?
Speaker 4: If I could go into actual doctrine.
Speaker 2: Would I be uh something with like the no, I'm not gonna say penis, whether it be a poop.
Speaker 10: Finger, I don't know if you guys heard the episode where Donald asked the urologist if the taint had its own specialty.
Speaker 2: I would ask what I would be. I would totally be a taint doctor.
Speaker 4: He would he would be a taint specialist.
Speaker 2: That would be my special first in his field.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, next question, Yes, right here, this woman right in the middle, We're all you, I'm right here, all right, get to her?
Speaker 2: Can I get a DVD?
Speaker 4: All right? Sneaking through? Hell? Oh god, I'm sorry, you gotta get up to the balcon here you are, okay.
Speaker 16: Hi, I'm Deja from Newestminster up in Canada. Hey, okay, first quick props. DJ Jennal Live your Twitch clone high. So happy it's back. Yes, Janelle, you are our goddess.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 8: So the question is for Zach.
Speaker 16: So you've actually worked with Jason Sadacas twice, from what he hosted Saturday Night Live and then on directing him. So what we're what what? What were the experiences like indifference or the same before working with him from.
Speaker 23: Back then to now?
Speaker 4: Well, that's a great question.
Speaker 10: I was lucky enough to host SNL one of the greatest experiences of my life and uh yeah, you can find it on the web. If you ever get a chance was one of the one of my life goals with.
Speaker 23: The internet archive.
Speaker 10: Yeah, there you go. And so Jason was amazing on that show and so funny. I think the big focus was that Ted Lasso was his baby, you know, it was all about him, and he and Bill Uh and uh and the others who created that brilliant show, you know, really crafted around that character that Jason had come up with. So that was the big difference. It was like S n L is an ensemble and you're kind of star for the week, whereas Lasso obviously was all was his baby and all about about that. But but directing that episode of of Lasso was was one of the one of the most fun things ever made.
Speaker 2: So I'm glad you nominated for it. You got.
Speaker 4: Biscuits, you gotten nominated. My hype man, I love you all right, go ahead, yes, yes, go ahead, yes right there.
Speaker 2: Well, well how you doing. I am so glad you're in st tonight.
Speaker 10: Guys, our friends from T Mobile, guys TEA Mobile, thank you for having us.
Speaker 2: So we've done some fun stuff with you all. Yes, question is who's the next neighbor is going to join you next season?
Speaker 10: I know if Donald, if you have your dream, well you know who I wanted? Did someone say Kevin Bacon if you didn't. That's a funny idea, though, You guys from Team Moms should take notes on all ideas that come up.
Speaker 4: Who would you, guys, most like to just yell out? Who would you most like to see join us on the colors head?
Speaker 2: I have Bruce.
Speaker 4: Bruce, Yeah, like the boss.
Speaker 10: Oh, the Boss. That's probably gonna be too expensive for them.
Speaker 4: All right, we're very lucky.
Speaker 2: To thank you very much.
Speaker 10: How about a question from the balcony the balcony, go ahead, This person's really excited about it.
Speaker 4: All right, we got what do we got? You right here? Don't hurt yourself up there, Dannel.
Speaker 11: This has been a lot of time for it not to be about me.
Speaker 2: Hi, Hi, Hey, my name, My name's Maggie.
Speaker 23: And oh what's that Maggie?
Speaker 24: So my sister and my brother and I he's not here, but we've been watching your show since Hype.
Speaker 8: We were kids and hiding behind the couch while.
Speaker 13: Our mother watched it.
Speaker 9: Because we loved the fantasy so much and it was past our bedtime and she.
Speaker 23: Didn't let us watch it.
Speaker 2: So it's past my bedtime. Now, yeah you can.
Speaker 11: You can stay up as much as you fucking want. Now you can go nuts.
Speaker 16: So my question to all of you guys is, what was your favorite fantasy?
Speaker 2: Oh when I played Indiana Jones and I went up in that motherfucker's colin and extracted the tumor. Mine was, uh.
Speaker 11: When we were I was younger, the writer's room of Scrubs was occasionally a little bit. Zach used to call it stonerrific and we I remember delivering it to Donald Ya, but we rode a super long, like two and a half minute fantasy that Donald and Judy raised a pumpkin as their child.
Speaker 4: God, yes, yes, And it was long. I mean, it's gotta be the longest fantasy the whole way.
Speaker 13: My favorite part was we didn't have the end. We just weren't a little high.
Speaker 11: We wanted him to raise the pumpkin, and I think it was Neil Goldman then said at the end, after they dropped the pumpkin, their actual son should come walking over and get hit by a bus.
Speaker 2: I remember that I dressed up as a younger version of myself and I'm like, mom, Dad, what about what about?
Speaker 4: We know? What about when we planted his testicle and it grew well.
Speaker 2: You grew well that, Yeah, he grew another Donald. But he wasn't. He wasn't a good turk. No plant tk, plant turk. What about what about when they used when they use my prosthetic nut as a heater and they're all standing around.
Speaker 4: It like and then when they come back to the hospital, Maschio has burn marks all over his face, meaning he put his face on Donald's nuts. And I think he says something like best trip ever.
Speaker 2: Best ship ever.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you guys, I have I have children, I have like children.
Speaker 10: I remember, I remember my mother, the fantasy, I remember the being the craziest is when Donald was goat turk man and I'm like, stay away from my mermaid, goat turk.
Speaker 2: My bad.
Speaker 4: All right, here we go.
Speaker 10: Let's do one more on the balcony.
Speaker 4: You gotta point him out. I'm too nervous.
Speaker 10: Okay, the guy from Australia, for fuck's sake, he came all the way from Australia.
Speaker 4: The guy from Australia. Are you the Mitch? Oh wow, Mitch from Australia. Not the first just mitched from Australia on.
Speaker 2: The part that was the second one need welcome all right.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Uh oh shit, okay, okay, is there any chance Donald that you would eagle.
Speaker 4: Two astral give him a short eagle?
Speaker 2: Bring your ass down here?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, come on down, bring him down on, come on, come on, come on, hey.
Speaker 2: Hey, hold on. He the only one that's gonna get an ego tonight because I got it, I got bad back. Okay, you're gonnauckers being like I gotta.
Speaker 4: Say, we don't deliver. Donald is gonna eagle a grown man from Australia. My back hurt, My back hurt, just talking about it. All right. While we're doing that, we'll do one more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should go down here.
Speaker 4: Right here, yes, ma'am, right here, go ahead, Bill Hens, I.
Speaker 13: Got you, I got you, Zach to someone behind you.
Speaker 26: So anyway, we're from Mexico City, and the only reason we're here is because we are huge fans of.
Speaker 4: Scrouse, Thank you so much.
Speaker 8: And the other.
Speaker 26: Thing is very unusual because my name is Marta Christiana, and I've never met anyone that's named like me.
Speaker 4: And you there's another one.
Speaker 11: What no, no, and Bill's middle fucking name, you know what?
Speaker 10: All right, give it up a bitch from Australia one time.
Speaker 15: Hop on, motherfucker, hop on, did you stretch?
Speaker 2: Let's sake a break.
Speaker 4: We'll be right back. After these fine words, we're gonna go out on that last thing you want to do is we're gonna turn up down slights.
Speaker 10: We're gonna take a selfie in the front with all of you, and we're gonna post it on our social media so you can tell all your friends that you can zoom in point to yours.
Speaker 11: And Hey, I want to say one thing is before these guys wrap it up, you have no idea how much it means to me and to these guys, how much that people still care about this show and actually still watch it.
Speaker 2: I'm so grateful. I'm so grateful to.
Speaker 12: All of you, really, really really, Before we go, we want to thank you all for coming to T Mobile Presents, Fake Doctors, Real Friends Live.
Speaker 10: Thank you guys for coming. We don't know if we'll ever do this again, so this is really really special. It means so much to us that you love the show. Thank you to Bill for being our Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Bill Lawrence.
Speaker 4: So thank you Bill Lawrence, all right, we love you all.
Speaker 2: And on that note, we gonna take a selfie, safty.
Speaker 4: Everybody get a hand up, light up, stand up, put your hands in the air.
Speaker 2: On three, say ego, what two three?
Speaker 5: Here's some stories that show we made about a bunch of talks and nurses.
Speaker 2: And he said, he's the stories next. All s know, So gather round here, yather, rond here spec