Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what's time.
Speaker 3: Y'all don't know y'all ball.
Speaker 4: At all, So.
Speaker 5: Don't given them back a bu bu boozy. Listening to to.
Speaker 6: I want to Joy? Yeah, Joy, you gotta.
Speaker 7: Do love, You gotta turn.
Speaker 8: I can't.
Speaker 5: I got to turn them out. Turn you probably got to turn the mouth out, turn a w the mony up, look me come come out.
Speaker 2: You think that, Uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody. You are listening to the voice, come on, dig me now, one and all this Steve Harvey got a radio show, Man one more time.
Speaker 9: Steve Harvey got a radio show. Yeah, I do, man, I thank God for it every day.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 9: My message this morning, man, is real clear. It's something that's been on me to share, and it's it's amazing. You know, God can do some amazing things for you. But what happens along the way is and I don't know that I mean to say, but but the fact that God can do some amazing things for you, that comes adversity along with it. Every single time, it just goes without saying. And I've uh I was having a a faily. I mean, well, not fairly, but a hugely successful week. I had never seen this type of hatred before. I hadn't seen it, and it was It's a great trick that the devil does. You know, when when God is blessing you and giving you some some some great opportunities in your life, as all of you have gone through, and it is. Isn't it amazing how some negative thing crops up and that's what you have to focus on. I found out that I don't have to, but you wind up focusing on it, and your energy goes over to that to try to deal with it, counteract. Wonder why it was happening. You got to make phone calls, what was this about? Blah blah blah blah blah, and and it and it, and it throws you off the course you are on the beginning of the week. I was so grateful. I was so amazed. I was really thanking God for opportunity. For this brief moment, the enemy slides this little factor in that it causes you and it requires your attention. You have to pay it attention because you don't know what you're going. Wow, man, let me see what this could really be. How much dirt is this really that they're trying to do, and so it requires your attention. But in that attention, you lose your focus on really all the blessings and the good thing that God does for you. The enemy has an amazing trick that he does that. And it was in my head. I gotta tell y'all all week long, man, and I was doing some amazing stuff. I was having such a blessed week, man, in terms of press and pr and where God was taking me. And then when I got back, I was talking with my wife, and then I was talking to a good friend of ours and they shared something that really helped me out. And they said to me, new level, new devil. You know it's it's it's something really simple, but new level new devil. Every time you go to another level, every time you go a little bit higher, every time God has a blessing in store for you, every time He moves you in position. Do you understand that the enemy's job is to make you not see the blessing, make you not be grateful for it, lose your focus and focus on this that I just threw in your way, this stumbling block, this obstacle, this trickery, And.
Speaker 2: Man, I was, I was, I got it.
Speaker 9: I just got to tell you, man, I mean, it was so filled with hatred that I had to I really spend some time addressing it, and I got publicists on the phone.
Speaker 2: I said, what's what's happening here? Y'all? Not watching this? Y'all not?
Speaker 11: What was?
Speaker 2: What was this attack? You knew?
Speaker 10: Do?
Speaker 2: You didn't know these angles? What was?
Speaker 9: And you know, Steve Chill, new level, new devil. If you get a promotion on your job, guess what. Somebody ain't happy that you got the promotion. So here come the hay. You don't even really know these people. You have no idea.
Speaker 2: Every time you make a decision to make your relationship with your spouse better, man, this is it. You know what I'm gonna start doing.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna do this, man, So me and my girl can go on and have this, or me and my man can go on and have this. Watch what happened every single time? Here comes the new level, the new devil, the trick. You don't need to do that. What you're doing that for her? She don't appreciate it. He ain't gonna appreciate it. Look over here, man, look at that right there.
Speaker 2: Ain't he no?
Speaker 9: You know he missed he ain't call you, and he said it was gonna all types of stuff. It just happens all the time. And I was sitting here talking with this friend, really good friend, very spiritual person, and they said something, Steve. You know, I was talking to Jesus and said I was having this conversation with Christ. And I said, God, for real, you mean to tell me every time that something good happens to me? You mean every time I try to go to the next level, every time you put me on the next level. You mean to tell me that I got to go through this right here? Are you for real? And then my friend said, Jesus said to her, they did it to me, and we just fell out laughing. They did it to me. They did it to him. They did it to him for him to go to the next level. And you know, I was just I was just going over the whole story about the crucifixion and everything that had to be amazing man of all the hate he had, ended, all the prosecuting he had do it. They thought, ultimately, what we'll do is we'll nail him on a cross in cruise and that'll be the end of him. And we'll put him in this tune, and we'll put this big stone up there and that'll be the end of him. But what they did not know was all you was doing was setting the tone for the next level, because eventually the stone got rolled away and he went and got placed with his father where he was headed to. Anyway, he ultimately knew that his ultimate goal was to get to his father. So when you when you when you thought you were doing what you were doing to him, and you put him in the tune and you put the big stone up in there, and the stone got rolls, got rolled away, and he went eventually to where he was trying to get to. That story is in place for all of us to remember that when we are going through some things, could it be because we're going to a place, you know, It could be just a place in life. It could be just as a different level in life. That's all it has to be. But there's going to be the adversarial challenges that come with it, and those are the moments we must expect, expect and take them head on and still not lose your focus or appreciation for what God has done for you. So in light of all of that, I'm able to say today that I thank my heavenly Father, I really do for all the blessing seeds to bestowed upon me and all of the haters and all of the liars, and all of the backstabers and all those people. When you get through lyon, when you get through stabbing, when you get through gossiping and doing what you do, I'm still going to the next level. I'm still going. You cannot stop what God has in store for you.
Speaker 2: No one can stop.
Speaker 4: That morning show.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and.
Speaker 9: Girls, Zoo workers, all waffle House employees, Dennies, Shoney's, all of my former late night great eating establishments. A special shout out to the waffle House, though very very special shout out to the waffle House. Very consistent with what they do. It never changed. You can count on it. But also now you can count on make sure you go doing the daytime.
Speaker 2: Don't go at night.
Speaker 9: No boyes it then changed. There's too many damn outbreaks. Ladies and gentlemen, all postal workers, everybody that works as all truck drivers, everybody that's driving an Uber now that ain't got no business driving the Uber. Shout out to all your all. This is the Steve Harvey Morning Show. I'm so grateful today, man, God is so good to me, my family. We love it. Were standing strong. We appreciate all of our support from our fans and friends, and we appreciate the haters too. You gotta have haters. Haters make you greater. Haters let you know you're doing something. If you ain't got no haters, it's because you ain't doing nothing. So appreciate your haters. Keep on hating, and we're gonna keep on shining, and we're gonna stay covered by God. Ain't God good? This is a great day today, man.
Speaker 2: Whoa, it's the prime time d Sanders.
Speaker 1: We show.
Speaker 2: Shout out. I got several shoutouts.
Speaker 9: I want to shout out the co Cooke graph up in there that that uh tennis.
Speaker 2: Star on the rise.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to the brother I don't know his name, to Philio Teflon, follow Tino tell Molly eight hot tomorrow, whatever the name is, bro.
Speaker 9: We're pulling for y'all in the US opens match. Shirley Strawberry calling for real Mississippi Monica Junior government named kids Pry and the legend that is Nephew Tommy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody, what what Junior was going on.
Speaker 12: Yeah, uncle, I'm saying, Man, did you enjoy the football this weekend?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 2: Did man set up? Man? I watched that. I watched I watched the L s U F s U game.
Speaker 9: I watched Jackson State against FAM. I watched the Battle of the Bands or the Sonic Boom against the one hundred. I watched one on the ESPN three. They say Jackson State on. I saw Fan. I'm confused.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I saw. Faulm and noil Monica who went to Jackson She she even said even FAM said Jackson one. I ain't heard none of that. I thought the whole damn thing.
Speaker 9: And I'm telling you, but I think what hurt the Sonic Boom was they had to face they fans, which was like thirteen people, and then playing to them. And then when FAM came on, they turned around and let you have now. Now the Sonic Boom is always strong. I gotta give it to them. Yeah, damn, Dame Dame playing the rattlers wasn't joking on. There's too many of them.
Speaker 2: What the hell? Thank you guys, financial support, you can have it. We had thirteen people in our man spell one lad out of time right afternoon.
Speaker 4: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 11: It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back what you got for us, nep Can.
Speaker 2: We borrow your casket till we pay? Hey? Just right? What can we borrow your cask? Let's go care.
Speaker 8: Hello, I'm trying to re Vicky.
Speaker 10: Hey, Vicky, how you doing? Are you the are you the niece of of of Uh? Uh? I think it's your aunt?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 10: Okay, and you know now your aunt passed away? How many how many years ago? Your aunt passed?
Speaker 8: It was about five years ago?
Speaker 10: Okay, listen, I'm over here at the funeral home. Uh my, my my sister just passed away, and they gave me your phone number. Did you guys? We're going through a little bit of a situation here, did you guys? Your aunt was a heavyset woman. Is that right?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 13: You was?
Speaker 10: Okay, Now they had to did they have to put her in a in a Did they have a build a special casket for her?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Okay, that's what we're kind of going through with my sister. We ordered a special casket for for for my sister, and uh, I'm assuming this is the same thing that you guys went through. I called several of her, but I wasn't able to get in touch with anybody, but that the funeral home actually had your name on file as well, so they gave me your number where I will be able to talk to you. Is that is that? Okay?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's okay, you can speak to me. But you know what seems to be a problem.
Speaker 10: Well, listen, the funeral is actually in two days, okay, and we ordered one of those special caskets, but it doesn't look like it's going to be in for another week. So you know, it's almost like we're gonna we're gonna we're not gonna have a casket for her, you know, for the funeral. And you know, like I said, the funeral home told us about you know that you guys were the last ones that ordered a casket of that size. And do you think it's any way possible we can borrow the casket that your aim is in and then when the casket comes in that we ordered, we can put her in that casket and put her back down to rest like she's always been. Do you think that's.
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 10: Hello?
Speaker 14: Hello?
Speaker 8: If you think that, you repeat yourself, what exactly are you asking.
Speaker 10: Me, Well, what I'm saying is do you think we can bar your aim casket because you know, the funerals in two days and the casket is not going to be in in order for us to be to bury her in a in a casket for you know, to accommodate her size. That's what I'm asking.
Speaker 8: What kind of is this you're talking about? First of all, who is this?
Speaker 10: Like I said, my name is Larry. Like I said, I tried to call some of her kids, but nobody ever picked up. When I called, he had her niece's number on file. To you, you are her niece, Vicky, right, yes, I am. Okay, Well that's what I'm saying. Do you think that maybe you can talk to the children and see if we can maybe used that particular casket?
Speaker 8: Oh okay, wait a minute, what the talking about this? First of all, who is this? You gotta be losing your mind if you think I'm gonna let you dig up my ani for just to bury your numbers.
Speaker 10: But I understand where you're coming from. But what I'm trying to say is that we don't have a casket big enough and they would they let us know that. You guys were the last ones that had a casket that you.
Speaker 8: Know you gotta do with us? That's your truff it out?
Speaker 10: Have you lost your No?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 10: Well okay, first of all, what I'm trying to do is this. The family been grieving pretty hard, and I just wanted to make sure that the funeral will be right.
Speaker 8: We don't bring my family gonna feel digging my any of you lost your They don't call.
Speaker 13: Me with this.
Speaker 8: Who is the funeral home that gave you my number to ask me to use the casket so you can bury your sister?
Speaker 10: I can't remember, but it was. It was a guy, the funeral director let me know that you guys had went through a situation where you had to bury your your your aunt.
Speaker 8: Like I said, I what's your name again?
Speaker 10: My name is Larry?
Speaker 13: Say lord?
Speaker 8: This is this is because I don't know what if you my phone number to call me asking you just don't. Can you believe us? They call here asking me so can they dig up and taken Barry? The sister's a fox sister, don't have a castle.
Speaker 10: No, what's your fault? No, I understand it's not your fault. What I'm trying to say is will y'all show some sympathy and some love for what you are family going through because we don't have a cask like I say, my sister, my sister was was you know, whether if the heavens was a hemisht walk.
Speaker 8: Oh you're good, you know, my condoss go out to you and your family. You know, I'm trying to be as reserved as I can with this whole situation. But do you understand what kind of stupid you're asking me right now to actually dig up my aunt who was armed, who's been abound for five years because bury your sister.
Speaker 2: Like this.
Speaker 10: If we you, you ain't ain't gonna know, she ain't gonna know you.
Speaker 8: For you to say to me what.
Speaker 13: You talking smoking?
Speaker 10: Crack?
Speaker 13: What don't know?
Speaker 10: First of all, you know what I First of all, I appreciate you trying to work with me, but I want to say it is you. You don't even have the authority to make that diseason if you give me one of the numbers to one of your cousins.
Speaker 8: I was really trying to be nice and be calm. But guess what we're not doing this stupid. I'm trying to be nice to you and tell and trying to help you out. But no, you want me to get ignorant and act stupid. I was trying to be nice and sympathetic. But we're not doing it. I'm not giving you the number. I've got the authority to tell you right now. We're not digging up, so you can bury your sister figure it out.
Speaker 10: Okay, so so so so so, that's just it. I can't talk to now one.
Speaker 13: That's no.
Speaker 8: You aren't talking to no, but you're talking to me.
Speaker 10: Okay, I got I got, I got something else I need to tell you though, I need, I need to tell you something else. Listen, tell me. I want to tell you this. This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harby Morning Show. VICKI, your sister Sheila got me the prank phone call you. Hold, who is this again, biggie Bigga? This is a nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your sister Sheila got me to prank phone call you.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, y'all.
Speaker 8: You got me over here worked up. I'm gonna keep pray too much.
Speaker 10: She ain't got by. I got one more thing to ask you, baby, What is the baddest And I mean the baddest radio show in Land, the Steve Harby Morning Show for you cra.
Speaker 1: All right, nephew, thank you, you're listening. Harve Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 11: And Entertainment news weekend box office report to Zell's the Equalizer three is the second biggest Labor Day opening weekend of all times.
Speaker 1: You congratulations, Zell.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, stars were in the building, you know, they were at.
Speaker 11: The Beyonce Renaissance tour in Los Angeles and Drake listen to this. Drake gave a fifty thousand dollars check away at his concert in Vegas. We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the clo.
Speaker 1: This one's from Jess in Chicago. Jess Rights.
Speaker 11: I have been dating a man almost two years and he just told me that he doesn't believe in monogamy. He said he is not cheated, and he let me know first. I broke up with him, but I miss him. If he loves me, how can he sleep with another woman if he loves me?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he loves me? How can he sleep if he loves me? Ta Turner said it best. What love got to do. I'm whoa?
Speaker 10: I mean.
Speaker 1: Y'all time?
Speaker 10: Time?
Speaker 8: Whoa?
Speaker 9: I mean just well, Lord can't deal with it. You don't understand he But see, y'all been dating two years. He told you he don't believe in monogamy, but he ain't cheated yet what if he Why would he confess to something he ain't done? I mean, lady, you y'all been dating two years? He told you he don't believe in monogamy. So what you think been happening for two years?
Speaker 1: Well he said he didn't.
Speaker 9: She but why would you admit that's not how we are? Shift some way said I've been dating you for two years. Then I'm gonna tell you. Look were talking, I saying I don't believe in monogamy, which means I don't believe in just having one mate.
Speaker 2: But I haven't cheated on you, and I'll let you know first, and I'll let you know first. So you break up with him for something he ain't done, but then you miss him, But he gone.
Speaker 9: Now where do you think he gone to? He going to commit no more monogamy.
Speaker 2: It's over, you see, he going to prove that monogamy ain't what he do lady, it's all good. Just let it go and stop wondering about no wild could a man love you and cheat? It happened all the time. The truth is in the lie. Nothing he stupid. The truth is in the lie. I just I just played that off. I ain't I wouldn't make no damns.
Speaker 11: But okay, yeah, all right to shine in Greenville. John says, I left my phone in my wife's car and she went to the mall. I went to get it, but it wasn't in the car. My wife is mad because I came to the mall. I'm mad because she searched through my phone. After eight years, why is she still being inspector?
Speaker 2: Gadget God, why did your ass had to go to the mall to get that phone? Uh huh after eight years? Why is she being expected, Gadget dog, listen to me.
Speaker 9: I'm trying to go with you on this one. Yeah, oh really, I'm trying to work with you, brother Heaven.
Speaker 2: But don't hurt him though. But you know your ass had to get to this mall to get this phone. I don't know what it was for. Something. It could be just a text thread between you and your boys.
Speaker 9: Oh, it could be that. Yeah, don't hurt him through I'm teching. Then give me text treads between you and your boys.
Speaker 2: You can't man them. Man them comments y'all be making to each other is just for the fellas. So you know, man, I can't help you, dog.
Speaker 9: I mean why she's still being affect the gadget after eight years. They're gonna be expected gadget till they die. Nobody who ain't nobody dog, until and until they totally trust you.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 9: You gotta get on that total trust. You gotta be able to lay that phone down and when they pick it up, you don't, you.
Speaker 2: Know, die, You don't dive across the room, die boy, smack it out our head, make it bust on the.
Speaker 9: Ground, run through a patio do Yeah, you can't do that. They see your reaction to it, then they think, oh, I can't go through here. Now you create this stick all right?
Speaker 10: Sure, all right?
Speaker 11: Moving on to Hope in Southfield, Hope writes, my husband drove to a trade show in Indiana and he brought me a goodie bag of giveaways. There was a tiny bottle of cherry flavored body gel, and my husband said it was a free sample.
Speaker 1: But the bottle was sticky.
Speaker 4: What was he up to in Indiana?
Speaker 2: The bottle was sticky?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 9: Well, you know, you know you'd be by yourself help him, but don't hurt him though, I don't hurt him by yourself. Try he just tried to all out.
Speaker 11: But the cherry flavored body jail, cherry flav head, you know, yeah, it doesn't like you done?
Speaker 1: Who doesn't like cherry flap?
Speaker 2: Yeah we had that high may that has been hot?
Speaker 1: You know, fix it Tommy, Yeah, you.
Speaker 9: Know, it's just you know, it's all good. You just bought it home. Maybe you know, maybe when you travel the seal.
Speaker 2: I don't know you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, say you don't know how your dumb ass to bought some sticky ass baker off to the house with some plate with cherry on it. I can't help all y'all. Now, damn dog brought it in and it's sticky. You ain't have no sister running under the faucet in the bathroom and take one.
Speaker 2: Of them dry tiles and dried off. Had that dry?
Speaker 9: Said Ben, what did you bringing stuff home? Could bringing stuff home? That's a gift that then blackfried on your dumb ass.
Speaker 2: I can't help I helt too much press.
Speaker 1: Stand help the mom.
Speaker 2: I can't help all this mess out.
Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this. You're listening.
Speaker 4: Morning show.
Speaker 11: In the weekend box office news, Equalizer three, starring the one and only Denzel Washington, is the number one movie in America. Congratulations to Denzel his powers the Equalizer three to second biggest to the second biggest Labor Day opening weekend of all time. Okay, with earnings of over forty million dollars. According to multiple reports, Denzel's reportedly made big money for his role as Robert McCallan the Equalizer. Franchise Insider reports that Denzel make it back in participation two. That means that he could get a percentage of the movie's box office gross, which has become common practice and is often how actors make most of their money.
Speaker 2: Lord, just tell y'all right now, he got all that, all that speculation.
Speaker 1: Congratulations once he got all that.
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all know who he is?
Speaker 2: Cut this out?
Speaker 9: Ye who bigger? Right outside of Tom Hanks and Tom Cruise. He he on that level right there? Well, how bigger?
Speaker 2: You're right?
Speaker 1: Because I was he right there?
Speaker 12: He said that he's getting that money like Tom Cruise and Mission Impossible franchises.
Speaker 2: That's what he dog. He gets that Equalizer three already know I ain't get I know he's straight. You can go up to the house this one. He might shut it down after this.
Speaker 11: What's your favorite all time character from a Denzel movie, Steve.
Speaker 2: Oh Man, I like so many of them. I tell you the one.
Speaker 9: Let me okay, first of all, let me tell you Training Day was good. I like Equalizer probably the best. Let me tell you the one and where I found out after I watched it two times he was blind the whole.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That kind of bothered you when I found this.
Speaker 9: Yeah, on this on the show, Yeah, they was talking about the movie where he was blind in I said, I ain't seen that movie.
Speaker 2: He saw the Book of Eli.
Speaker 10: I saw that.
Speaker 2: See he was blind. He wasn't a bird. People asking that movie. Who was lying?
Speaker 9: So I went back and watched it. I was so damn mad when I found out he was blind.
Speaker 2: I just thought he was wearing the radioactive ass glasses, you know, to keep that radiation out of radio from the movie. I like Man on Fire. Man on Fire was good. I was like, who you what?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 3: What role?
Speaker 10: You like?
Speaker 2: Tell me why? She says Malcolm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Malcolm friends John, Friends of Brother John? Yes, and uh hell the Gates one. What's the Gangster one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the American American one? Yeah? Like see I can't think of the movie. Yeah, Malcolm Max, that was nice.
Speaker 4: But it was nice, not like.
Speaker 2: He was cold. He's best. Good act good ass acting.
Speaker 1: I like killing What about the Pilot and Slight? Now come on?
Speaker 2: Was good?
Speaker 5: Looks like.
Speaker 2: But what I'm not gonna do is sleep on bleak.
Speaker 1: Not go blues. Yes, that's my favorite all times. Be so sexy in that.
Speaker 3: Yes, remember the Titans was Yeah, Hurricane in the Blue dress. Okay, we'll go on everything, we can go, Soldier story, we can go on and on. What about don Cheedle and double in the Blue.
Speaker 1: He was perfect?
Speaker 4: He was perfect in that role.
Speaker 1: We're going over that white girl house man.
Speaker 9: Let me tell you something, don cheedleha bad boy man? Ye done man. When he plays a role, just believe he played pe d Green don Chee don Chela the Rwanda story. Yeah, not a game though, No, he's not that boy is the real deal. That damn Don Cheatley.
Speaker 2: Straight and five. Every time I see the exmept with him and Kevin Hart, I can't quit.
Speaker 15: Let No way Kevin could recover from that either. It was I just said like that, all right, Okay, Moving on and other entertainment news.
Speaker 11: Beyonce's Renaissance concert at the Sofi Stadium in Los Angeles was Stars Study in the building. There was Lil Wayne, DJ Khaled, Kelly Rowland, Ray, Vanessa Bryant, Offset, Tracy Ellis, Ross, Dwayne and Gabrielle Union, Wade, Kiki Palmer, Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan Markle. The Dutch Mama Miss Door was there, plus the actress she was Everybody, Sophia Vigara, Jessica Album, Selena Gomez, Uh, This is Us Star formerly This is Us Stars, Sterling k Brown, Chris Jenner and jay Z were spotted on the floor.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 11: Jay Z was teaching Chris how to do the electric slide. It was star studyed in l A star studying. Yeah, yeah, this is the best, Yeah yep.
Speaker 1: And also I love this story too.
Speaker 11: A concert attendee at the Drakes It's All a Blur tour in Vegas held up a sign reading I spent my furniture money on tickets to your two shows. The sign got Drake's attention, and Drake told the guy, my manager is my DJ. You know what, man, your furniture money. I'm going to give you fifty bands. That's come on, fifty thousand dollars. He then turned to his DJ and said, make sure he gets the money tonight.
Speaker 2: I love it. Well, I need furniture money, he had me.
Speaker 10: I love that.
Speaker 11: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we're going to talk about Steve prime time and then your advice on dealing with haters.
Speaker 1: Okay, we talk about that right after you're listening Hard morning show.
Speaker 11: So later on next hour, I'm sure Junior is going to talk about the stats and highlights of the big Colorado win against TCU with primetime. Dion Sanders, making his debut, is Colorado's head coach. So did you guys see the game? You see it when you feel a lot of booze from the crowd, huh yeah.
Speaker 2: Well he at TCU stadium, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 11: And then Steve, Just like Dion, there were plenty of listeners out there dealing with haters too in their lives at the job at work at school, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 1: So what advice do you have for people dealing with haters.
Speaker 9: Well, it's a couple of things, you know. And I live through it all the time and I exist in it, so I mean, I'm dealing with it right now. But it's very simple. My wife and I were talking about it, and we've gotten so many calls from people that love us, you know. And one thing about haters is really listen to me. For those who love you, no explanation necessary. For those that hate you, no explanation acceptable. So it's nothing you can say to the bottom feeders out there except to let them go. But you have to understand what's going on. They only come for you when you're doing something.
Speaker 2: If you ain't doing nothing, the haters that have nothing, You can't be clickbait if you ain't clickable. And here's the other thing I learned. The devil don't come for you if he already got you. He don't come for you. He's singing you. And it's a lot of imps out there that it's just busy man trying to profit on the demise of another person.
Speaker 9: That's not a good business to be in. Young people. That's just not a smart way to try to go about your success. Your success cannot be at the demise of somebody else. That's not a good way to go about it. And the devil will allow you to have some measure of success. But you only get hated on by people who are less than you. Nobody doing better and you hates on you. It's always say, nobody doing better than you hates on you. Your haters are not people that's doing better than you. That it's always the lesser than it's all. They always hate, always come from the bottom. That's why they call them bottom feeders. Now, what you can't do is like God has positioned you as well as myself up on the wall.
Speaker 2: We're climbing to a destiny that's so great.
Speaker 9: When they start throwing rocks and they pulled from the bottom, you cannot get down off the wall. You cannot stop your forward progress to climb down and address them because you stopping your progress.
Speaker 2: And they don't have power unless you give it to them.
Speaker 1: And then prime time win that game.
Speaker 4: Okay, I told them all of me.
Speaker 2: He was twenty point underdog.
Speaker 9: Coach had WALLGA don't understand thousand dollars on that game.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 13: Who?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 11: I love coming up in thirty four minutes after the hour, we're gonna play a game called who on the show? Right after this you're listening hard morning show? All right, this is a game called who on the show. I'm just gonna ask you, guys some questions, and your answer is someone on this morning show?
Speaker 1: You ready?
Speaker 2: All right? All right?
Speaker 1: The game is called who on the show? Okay? Who on the show? Would you co sign alone for?
Speaker 2: Steve? Yeah?
Speaker 3: He needs.
Speaker 2: I'm just want his credit? Yeah, I don't know did he even know his credits?
Speaker 7: Call?
Speaker 2: It don't matter though, he would co sign for him? Okay, all right?
Speaker 1: Who on the show would fail a light detective test?
Speaker 8: Wait?
Speaker 2: He didn't answer, I'm Shirley. Who would you co sign for? Steve? I co signed for h y'all?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 1: Who on the show would fail a lie detective test?
Speaker 13: Steve?
Speaker 9: I ain't gonna fish the test? SI, Sureley failed a lit detection?
Speaker 5: I'm lie.
Speaker 2: I strap up.
Speaker 9: Put them little bells along that all that need will be just as smooth going across that table.
Speaker 2: They be looking at that need to talk about is his hands? Brief? Need will be just as smooth, flat line.
Speaker 1: Who on the show would you choose to save you if you were drowning?
Speaker 2: That's it. It won't be Steve. No, I can't. They can't up to Junior because he's sick as hell. He saved and then he have a crisis, and now both of us out here, damn.
Speaker 10: Get me.
Speaker 4: Finally, all.
Speaker 2: Right, there we go.
Speaker 9: I'll get your dog. I'm gonna tell you something here. If you if you're in a swimming pool, you're gonna be able to get out. I'm gonna have all that pool furniture in that water for you. Wally, you would just climb out. I'm gonna have all that pool furniture. And now I'm not coming in there, but you're gonna get cushions and cows and everything.
Speaker 1: Who on the show would reply all to an email? Who on the show?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's so much trouble with that one.
Speaker 1: Who on the show would date someone they met at a funeral.
Speaker 2: To the rest if they inherited some money on the show?
Speaker 1: Would you make an executor of your will?
Speaker 2: Tommy?
Speaker 13: Hell?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 9: And all that said, I have people that's gonna read it and do the right thing. Tommy gonna be working out what the hell?
Speaker 2: How the hell he gets? You know, you got to hear too much comment with Tommy? Why be damn this uncle?
Speaker 1: Who on the show would most likely get plastic surgery? Junior jaw?
Speaker 9: You're gonna get that hairline put back? You ain't gonna get a hairline moved to the front. Y'all gonna look a you're gonna have a handful of hair one.
Speaker 1: Who on the show? Who on the show would you choose to be stuck in an elevator with me?
Speaker 2: I'm doing that, yeah, because we've been in there laughing, they talking.
Speaker 4: I'm out.
Speaker 10: I can't.
Speaker 9: I tell you we can't get stuck in there. Can't get stuck in there, Mississippi Monica? That voice in the elevator?
Speaker 1: Where did that?
Speaker 2: Do hours Man.
Speaker 10: Show?
Speaker 1: Who on the show would go without a bra?
Speaker 2: Mississippi Mona show would go without a.
Speaker 10: It?
Speaker 2: Now on the zoom right, Hey, hey, don't do that?
Speaker 5: Cook the best dinner me ya.
Speaker 2: Probably cook?
Speaker 1: All right, thanks guys, that's a round of who on the show?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 11: Coming up next, today's prank phone call with the nephew. Right after this, you're listening Hard Morning Show? Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my strawberry letter for today, and the subject is it's so wild he pulled a hamstring.
Speaker 1: We'll get into that, find out what that's all about. It's not what you think.
Speaker 11: We'll find out about it just a few because right now it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call.
Speaker 1: What you got for is Tommy.
Speaker 3: We've all done it, nobody who probably will admit it. The title of this is can you bring me some paper? Can you bring me some paper? We've all come on that. Don't don't, don't, don't get brand new on me. We've all done it. Everybody went in there and not.
Speaker 1: Cank.
Speaker 2: You prayed me some paper? Let's go cat do.
Speaker 13: Hello.
Speaker 14: Hello, I'm trying to Charles. I'm looking for Charle.
Speaker 13: Yeah. This childie?
Speaker 10: Who this childie?
Speaker 13: How can I help you?
Speaker 14: Hey?
Speaker 13: Listen, I'm you by what I seeking with?
Speaker 14: I'm sorry, it's scotty man. I'm I'm house sitting for Rita.
Speaker 13: See y'all okay, okay, yeah, yeah, she told me she was going out town.
Speaker 10: What can I do for you?
Speaker 13: Brother?
Speaker 14: I thought, y'all down the way man, y'all, I'm in the house FORTHI houses.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I think let's see. Yeah, we four houses down.
Speaker 14: Okay. Now, she loved me a number man, love me, y'all know me, And then she loved Miss Dars.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 14: I tried to call Miss Darks, but then nobody answer the phone.
Speaker 10: Yeah, she know.
Speaker 13: I'm in church around this time. Rita said she was gonna be gone for a minute. So you say you down there right right right?
Speaker 14: And she told me if I got an emergency anything, that I could reach out to y'all and call y'all right, right right, Okay, are you are you busy right now?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 13: Actually, I'm in the middle of cooking my wife from dinner and got some meat on the grill.
Speaker 14: But other than that, you know, okay, I mean you you you are you able to help me out with something right quick? Or you got you got time for that?
Speaker 13: Well, like I said, I'm in the middle of cooking. If it's something I can help you with, I you know, I don't mind coming down there and uh showing you doing whatever it is that we need to do.
Speaker 14: Okay, Charlie, would you out now? I any paper man?
Speaker 13: Any paper?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 13: I think I got some newspaper. You're trying.
Speaker 14: No no, no, no, no, no no, no, no news. But I mean some paper.
Speaker 13: You have some paper? What notebook paper?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 14: See man, listen, Charlie, I like I said, my name scotted Man. I know you don't know me. I didn't got myself in this situation here down here, read the house man, and I didn't. Man, I'm in a situation I actually and in the bathroom. Man, it ain't no paper in here.
Speaker 10: Dog.
Speaker 14: So you're saying you want me to bring you some toilet paper, I mean, if you don't mind, I'm sitting here. My legs ain't got none of my I can't feel my my, my whole little body. Man, from butt down, I can't feel nothing in my feet, everything that went to sleep on me.
Speaker 13: Hold up, babe, this dude down here at rita house saying he wants me to bring his paper because he didn't got numb sitting on a tug man, look at it, bruh. I'm in the middle of cooking. I wish I could help you, but you know, I mean, I can't tell you ain't about four hours a doc.
Speaker 14: Can you just run down here right quickly. I'm in the back door open.
Speaker 13: I had to say, Man, I understand all that you're saying, but like I said, I'm in the middle of cooking for my wife. We having a little special occasion because our kids and stuff gone, and I can't leave her like that just to come bring you know, taper. Now, what I can tell you to do is if Rita got one of them towels or something down.
Speaker 14: Man, I'm not using nobody town like that. Disrespectful man.
Speaker 13: Okay, hey, but lord your voice, man, you calling me to help you, and you acting like I caused you to not have no guys, the handshake, the basket, I got all I'm asking for.
Speaker 14: Just ain't gonna take no more but two three minutes. Run down here right quick and bring the paper man, and then you get on back to your dinner.
Speaker 13: Well, what you would sound like what you need to do? Brother, you said you had emergency. I thought the house or the dog that got out, or you locked yourself out the house. But I'm not gonna come down there and bring you no papers because that don't sound like emergency. That sounds like some personals. And furthermore, you're in the bathroom, just jump tout your clothes, getting the shout and white.
Speaker 14: I'm not feeling the dog. That's like I said, I'm numb right now. Man, I need some help.
Speaker 13: It's on it. So you want me to come down there and bring you some toilet papers and pick your numb? You can't get up out the call it if I want to help you things this day.
Speaker 14: That's why I'm trying to tell you I'm in an emergence.
Speaker 13: See man, Okay, Well that like I said, Man, that doesn't sound like emergency. It seems like a little quick fix. Get your drawers and white your drawers. So the way go get you some mos. I mean, I'm not senna walk four houses down there to bring you some toilet papers. Your legs no high how you gonna get up and open the door.
Speaker 14: The back door is over. All you gotta do is come in here and reaching him and pass me roll of paper. Man, That's all I'm asking you to do.
Speaker 13: Mister, y'all, I understand that. But I'm not gonna come down there and bring you no paper. I'm not saying to bring you and bring me some paper down here.
Speaker 14: Man told you?
Speaker 13: Man, you on man to say, Man, who the hell you think you holling at you?
Speaker 2: Need me.
Speaker 13: I don't need you or want you to do something.
Speaker 14: Man. You see I'm sitting in a situation. No readA left y'all number that y'all will help me while I'm.
Speaker 13: Down there on house watching man just cheer, crazy baby man, what why don't you you gonna call me asking me to bring you some newspaper. I told you that I was in the middle of fixing me and my wife from dinner, and you come calling me talking about some paper.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 13: I don't want to hear no, by no doubt, and I ain't coming down there to bring you no paper man.
Speaker 14: Hello, Charlie, you're gonna bring this paper man?
Speaker 13: Man? Look like I told you before, I asking him, bring you no paper down there. We don't wipe no on this street.
Speaker 14: Old old man, I can't just you can't just leave me here and I'm.
Speaker 13: Numb like this, but not to come bring no brown man, no toilet paper because he is responsible when he going into a restroom and sound like a personal problem.
Speaker 11: You too wrong for that.
Speaker 14: This is a situation though this is an emergency.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 13: Man, that don't sound in no burgency. That sounds like a personal problem that you got going on.
Speaker 14: From when I get off of here. Man, you be off with I don't give about you being man.
Speaker 13: Matter fact, as soon as you get your out of there, you so, man, you come on down here.
Speaker 14: I'm coming down there by the truck. I'm coming down there the way. I am just like this hell and I'm gonna whoop for not helping me while I'm in a situation.
Speaker 13: Will bring your tomb.
Speaker 14: I got one more thing I need to say to you that I'm gonna do. Is you listening?
Speaker 13: Bring your tongue? I got some snake skin shoes that fit right up, clean up on it all.
Speaker 14: I got one more thing.
Speaker 5: Is you listening?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 13: What man like I said?
Speaker 14: What what you got to say?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 14: This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your neighbor, reader anxious man from the radio station.
Speaker 13: Is this timming from the Steve Harby Morning So.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna whoop?
Speaker 13: Reader, got you called? No man, you had to be I was gonna come down there, man and boy show down and woo you better be glad. I'm eating. I can't believe it.
Speaker 14: Hey, man, I gotta ask you, man, one more thing. What is what is the baddest. I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the last the Steve Harvey Show.
Speaker 13: Y'all playing practical jokes, sold folks.
Speaker 2: Man, and now you have it?
Speaker 3: Can you bring me some paper? When the last time y'all did that? On last time you scream out that dough crack that door and screamed out. You ain't done that in a minute?
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody before you sit down and close that show?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know you're running there to hear it sometime around No, no, what uh?
Speaker 2: I got to locate that toilet.
Speaker 1: Tissue, your supplies before the time.
Speaker 9: And if I'm at somebody house I drive home. Yeah, I just I ain't finna do this. I'm not finna go in head and have you feeling this way about me when I leave you? Now, you're not gonna be disgusting me when I when I walk out there. As soon as I get in the car, they all shut the door and go I'll beat damn Lord or mighty, have you been in there?
Speaker 2: You're not going there? Just go down the hallway. I'm not finna do that.
Speaker 3: What if if it hits you though, and you just ain't nothing you can do doogna.
Speaker 2: Tell you something. No, no, no, I got to go to house. No, don't hit me like that. I don't know. If you can't make it go, I'm gonna make it to the house. I'll talk moments, but we're not gonna be there when when they when they're gonna be at another home.
Speaker 1: That's not what your house.
Speaker 2: No, we not, no no no.
Speaker 9: I had a partner that when he whenever he went to the bathroom, his mama made him go to the gas station.
Speaker 2: We used to see him walking up there all the time. I remember this, Robert, Robert, where you going. I'd be back. It's not live. You gotta got Robert had to go to Gaston all right.
Speaker 11: Coming up next it is a Strawberry letter. The subject it's so wild he pulled a hamstring. We'll get into that, find out what that's all about.
Speaker 1: Right after this.
Speaker 2: It won't work.
Speaker 4: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 11: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air. Just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 3: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for it you here. It is strawberry letter.
Speaker 11: Thank you, a few subjects. It's so wild. He pulled a hamstring. Dear see Shirley. I'm forty one years old and my boyfriend is a sixty three year old, handsome gentleman. He was married for thirty two years, and I got him right after the divorce, so I understood when he called me his ex wife's name. When we first met, I wanted him to go out and date other women, but he locked in on me right away. He thought I wasn't interested in him when I tried to get him to date a little bit before jumping into another relationship. When he felt like I was trying to get rid of him, he went overboard to show me that I was the one. I started getting expensive gifts, and he took me on a trip that I'd always dreamed about. He had an outdoor kitchen put on my deck, and he landscaped my yard. Some things he did were a bit much, though, like replacing my mattress because other men had been in my bed, and he started playing tennis with me, and that's the one thing I could enjoy by myself. He had a coach and he was taking lessons until recently and he pulled a hamstring. The doctor said it was pretty bad and he had to stop playing and we had to hold off on sex. It's been almost two weeks since we've had sex, and he's losing his mind. Every day he asks if I'm all right and if I need him to do other things to please me. I keep assuring him that I'm fine, but he's so worried. I don't want this old man to feel that kind of pressure. He's laid up now and limping around, so he's no good to me like that. It makes me think either he cheated or his ex wife cheated on him because he's so paranoid. How do I get him to relax and let me get to know the real him?
Speaker 1: Please help?
Speaker 11: Okay, Now it's a great time to talk to him because he can't get around as well. You know, you said he's limping around and he's laid up, So now's a great time to talk to him, you know, due to the hamstring thing. You gotta let him know that he's making it worse when he's tripping like this. He is twenty plus years older than you, and at sixty three, he should know he can't always keep up with everything you're doing. And that's okay, that is perfectly fine. You obviously like and appreciate him. But he doesn't get that, and he's trying too hard. It looks like maybe you guys could make it. I mean, you guys have a chance to make it. He seems like a great guy, just a bit paranoid and possessive and all that. He just needs to calm down and be himself because that's what you want. He can't keep up with you all the time. So what he cannot do, though, is start this insecure thing, this possessiveness. He is worried, and we all know is because he's older. You're twenty years younger. He's afraid, you know, some young guy is going to come and scoop you up. There's no room for his paranoia, but he is scared. I mean, he doesn't want this younger man to come in the picture. Let him know, and know uncertain terms that that's not going to happen. But make sure he's sitting down and resting and all of that. When you do that and he is now, So going in there and talk to him and let it.
Speaker 5: Steve, what.
Speaker 2: This letter right here?
Speaker 9: But what letter did I read? I guess she's I already know there is something wrong with me. I already know that. So I apologize already. You know he's sixty three, I'm sixty six. I already know what the deal is all this. Yes, let me tell you what's really happened. You're forty one years old. Your boyfriend sixty three? He uh he he twenty two years younger than you. H oh, So you understood if he called you your ex wife's name. When y'all first met all this here, you wanted to go date other women, but he locked in on you right away.
Speaker 2: He know what he wanted. I thought I wasn't interested in.
Speaker 9: He thought I wasn't interested in because I told him to date for a little bit before jumping into another relationship. He felt like I was trying to get rid of him. You know, he went over, boy, just show me here we go now, just the letter with the old boy, to show.
Speaker 2: Me that I was the one.
Speaker 9: I started getting extensive gifts, and he took me on a trip that I've always dreamed about.
Speaker 2: Then he had an outdoor kitchen put on my deck, and he landscaped my yard. What the hell is wrong with you, girl? If you don't go somewhere and sit your ass down and enjoy your life.
Speaker 9: What trips, expensive, guilt outdop kitchen in your backyard and landscaping? Most women can't get nobody to do that. Far, he all in and obviously doing well. So far, I don't see the problem.
Speaker 2: Some things he did was a bit too much, like replacing my mattress because.
Speaker 9: Other men had been in my bean. Okay, you don't see the new mattress, blessing. You don't see that brand new mattress.
Speaker 10: You don't.
Speaker 2: You know, you don't see that. He started. Now here's where we got the problem.
Speaker 9: He started playing tennis with me, and that's the one thing I can enjoy it by myself. You need some meet He had a coach and he was taking lessons until recently he pulled a ham. Now let me tell you about this lesson. He trying to spend as much time with you as he can. But I got news for you.
Speaker 2: Twenty two young twenty two years younger.
Speaker 9: And then you woman is ass on that tennis hevene had to go get a coach and everything. He's just taking it. He's just taking an ass woman on that tennis court. You running his old ass raggedly.
Speaker 2: Tennis ain't the sport you want to start picking up at sixty three. Should have took it.
Speaker 9: The old ass out there trying to be with you. Now you're just beating his ass all over the court. Now he done wind and got a coach and everything. Too old to be out here. Now he'd ane pulling damn hamstring.
Speaker 11: Hang on, we'll have a part two of Steve's responds coming up in twenty three minutes after the hour of today's Strawberry Letter. Subject is so wild, he pulled a hamstring. We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 4: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 11: All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's Strawberry letter. The subject is so wild he pulled a hamstring.
Speaker 9: Well, this lady dating the man is twenty two years older than her. She forty one, he's sixty three. He had over heels for her. She had geez, recently divorced. She wanted him to spend time dating other people and not jump into a relationship. He latched onto her right away. He thought she was trying to get rid of him by telling the date of other people, so he started pulling it on heavy expensit gifts, whole out do kitchen, then landscape. The y'all brought you a new mattress because he didn't like other men had been in your bed, brought your new masters.
Speaker 2: What is you mad? And how is that?
Speaker 9: The one you thought was too much? Hell a man by you? An outdoor kitchen, landscape, yo yard by you. Explicit gift and the.
Speaker 2: One thing you want to bring up this cause some things he did was a little bit too much, like replacing my mattress because other men had been in my bed.
Speaker 9: You didn't see the gift of just a new mattress. Okay, cool. Then he started playing at tennis, I did. This is where you could at least get away from his.
Speaker 1: Old, needy ass.
Speaker 9: And now here he come out here playing tennis, sixty three years old, you twenty two years younger. You running his ass, raggety. He hitting the ball all out the gate. Y'all gotta have thirty tennis balls with y'all because he finish knocked eighty eighteen of them over the damn fence. It's just horrible. He done went and got a coach and everything. He out there doing stuff to his body. He ain't done in years trying to hang with this young ass girl. Now he done pulled a hamstringer. See is how I know he old. The doctor said it was pretty bad and he had to stop playing and we had to hold off on sex. It's been almost two weeks since we had sex.
Speaker 2: And he loses his mind. See right there. This is how you know your own.
Speaker 9: When a ham string, now I got you can't play tennis, But when a hamstring stop you from having sex?
Speaker 2: You old, you, old caau. What do the ham string have to do with.
Speaker 9: You having six? You don't even need that other leg. You can hang it off on the edge of the bed. You can have sex with one bad leg. It's people with one leg having sick. He got a hamstring and he can't That's how you know he owes. What do that damn ham string have to do with you having sex? What do you need that other leg off? If it's the left leg, lay it out the bed and put your right leg up on the bed.
Speaker 2: If it's your.
Speaker 9: Right leg, lay it off the side of the bed and put your left leg up on that whatever leg, whatever side the hamstring pull is on, you get her ankle in that same side.
Speaker 2: See, if it's your left hand string, you gotta get her right ankle in your hand, extend it out, and it negates the need for the ham string, because now her right hand string is out of action and your left ham string is out of action.
Speaker 9: Now we both dealing with the same problem. What are our hamstrings? Ain't involved in this? For what they got to do with it?
Speaker 1: And he don't know that class.
Speaker 9: See, he don't even know what he doing. That's because he owes me. Now he wearing because you because he Now I want to know if you are right? And do you need him to do other things.
Speaker 2: To please me?
Speaker 9: What you're asking that question for? It's been two weeks. Why don't you just do something else? What are you asking her?
Speaker 2: Cars? Get to work? You know what you got to do. I ain't gonna have to say it, Emma, but you know what you need to do. Now. You got to make something happen. I don't know what's wrong with him anyway. What the hell of hamstra ain't got to do what happens anyway.
Speaker 9: I don't want this old man to feel that kind of pressure. He's laid up now, limping around. See right now, this relationship ain't gonna work, she said, because I don't want this old man to feel that kind of pressure.
Speaker 2: He's laid up now and limping around, so he's no good to me like that. See, this relationship ain't gonna work. He's an old man. He walking around limping, He's no good to me like that. These are all temporary statement relationship. This ain't nobody locked in for the ride. This ride is over with him. You've got your out door kitchen, You've got a few expensive gifts, you got your yard lads cakes. Now he walking around limping.
Speaker 9: He ain't no good to All it take is one hamstring injury, and now all of a sudden, this relationship is down there.
Speaker 2: He ain't no good to me, girl, This ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 9: He's laid up now and all this it makes me think either he cheated or his ex wife cheated on him. Because he's so paranoid. How do I get him to relax and let me know the real him?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 9: Help the real him is he? He this dude right here, he's a paranoid dude. He know he dating out his lead. He got this young girl twenty two years younger than him. He doing everything he can do to keep it, buying you everything, trying to show it to you.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 9: He can set up here and got a coaching. He out here playing tennis. Oh sain't been playing tennis.
Speaker 2: He no good hellware. He'll check him, he'll check him in.
Speaker 9: He played check us, sixty three year old play check us did with spade, Domino, pick six, big keen.
Speaker 2: That's what he do.
Speaker 9: He'd just set up it in and got out here on the damn tennis court. Y'all's relationship is due. This ain't no good bye. Thank you for calling.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 11: Post your comments on today's Strawberry Letter at Steve Harvey FM on Instagram and Facebook, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app Free Never sounded so good. You can download it today now. Coming up at forty six minutes after it is Junior and Sports Talk. Right after this, you're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. All right, Junior is here now with Sports Talk.
Speaker 1: What you got junior.
Speaker 2: Well it's gonna get to it.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to coach Prime.
Speaker 12: Colorado tops TCU forty five or forty two. Ye I'm on boy, and TCU was ranking number seventeen, So you know, uncle, I don't know. I don't know if they don't believe Dean, because that's all he asked. Everybody, do you believe now?
Speaker 2: I believe?
Speaker 12: Do you believe now? All he's saying because he was not playing with them reporters. He said he keeped the receipts. I said everything y'all said about this, But do you believe now?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 9: Well they even leek Corso the old dudes on college game day was saying that he does not like the way Dion went about shaping the program, getting rid of all those players, bringing in all those new players. Dion looked at the field, bought the players in. He cut twenty football players. The rest of them quit. See that's what people don't know.
Speaker 13: Cut.
Speaker 9: He cut twenty football players from Colorado. The rest of them quit. They saw the writing on the wall. They didn't like what he was saying. They quit.
Speaker 2: Dion got eighty six new player.
Speaker 1: Wow, he built it from scratch, built it from up.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 2: But see they get mad when he do it.
Speaker 9: But all these big colleges take all, got all these n I L s they're offering to these players. Now, got all these extra scholarships and all this here. So Dion said, Okay, y'all gonna put me in charge of program, but you ain't finished set me up to lose.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna win that. Yeah. Yeah, And that's exactly what he went out there and did.
Speaker 12: Man, I don't I don't see the wrong because the press conference was everything for me. That's all it was. It's just them talking trash. He just talked cash money too.
Speaker 2: And Butjunia like how he don't cuss though? Now, I mean this bull crap you wrote this. I sift through it.
Speaker 5: I sifted through it. That's all it is.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 12: And you know what it does it have anything to this because he's a black head coach at a major UH program up is that what they problem is that they have a problem him, how he's running his program, the flair that he puts on it.
Speaker 2: Listen to me, man, it does not matter. You have to factor in race in everything you do.
Speaker 9: If you are a black man in this world, if you're a black woman in this world. Black people have to factory in race in all their decisions. Where we're gonna move, where our kids gonna go to school, you know all this. You can't just move go where. You gotta figure this out for your kids' safety well being, how will they be received?
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's a factor man. Congratulations coach Prime. That's all we could say.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and your son throwing that five hundred.
Speaker 1: Touchdown, boy, come on, thank you.
Speaker 11: Coming up at the top of the hour, Steve, someone needs some advice. They say they accidentally found their mom's nudes. Oh, we'll talk about it right after this, don't.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 4: Morning show?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 15: So Steve, this is from Zoe on Steve Harvey FM. Zoe writes, Man, this is crazy.
Speaker 11: Yesterday I was at my parents' place and my mom asked me to eat mail a file that was on her laptop.
Speaker 1: I opened the wrong file and there she was, in all her naked glory.
Speaker 11: Once my eyes stopped burning, I realized that these pictures weren't for my pops, and my mom had been sending them to another man. I didn't tell my mother that I saw them and never want to see them. Again or even acknowledge their existence. But now I'm torn if I say anything to my dad about it, because I can't even think about how much it would.
Speaker 1: Break my pop's heart if he ever found out.
Speaker 2: What should I do?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Mind, you biz just ain't your world. It's ready to break your pop's heart. You don't know what your popped had done and your mom over the years. You don't, No, you don't know. You have no idea, mind your business, mind you forget you saw it now. I know it's gonna be hard. You need therapy.
Speaker 1: Her eyes are burning.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 9: I can't even imagine. I can't even not my lord, I would want to get hypnotized. And I was born in nineteen fifty seven. Ain't no telling what them photos would look like. I don't even know. I don't even know if they got naked before that. I don't even know what. I just don't even know what was going on back then. But so I feel for you, man, But you need to forget about what you saw.
Speaker 2: Ignore it.
Speaker 9: You open up the wrong file and privately winning your business. You stay out of that, stay out of that. You don't you have no idea what's going on?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 11: I think we have time for another one. This one's from Alicia on Facebook. Alicia says, during my twenties, I was extremely focused on my career, and as a result, I'm in a senior role at my job and have more than a dozen people working under me. Last month, I got married and took a week off for our honeymoon. My husband also has a very demanding job, and he makes enough money for us both to comfortably live on. He'd liked me to scale back my work obligation so I can be free to run our household and focus on activities that I enjoy, since we don't need the extra income. I have mixed feelings about this. I know he's coming from a place of kindness, but I've worked very hard to get where I am at work, and I'm not sure I want to give that up. Am I crazy for not wanting to live a life of leisure while I'm able to?
Speaker 9: Well, it's not that you're crazy. You all should have had these discussions before you got married. Yeah, but you know that would have fixed it all. But I think him offering that to you is noble. That's a good thing. At people like to hold on to what they've what they've worked and accomplished and all of that. So I mean, I can't be mad at you for wanting to hang on to that. But at the same time, I mean, all you got to do.
Speaker 2: If I were you, I would sit down and weigh it out.
Speaker 9: Sit down with your husband and you all have a group discussion and weigh out the pros and cons. Have an honest conversation. Tell him what you're honestly feeling and share that with him, and y'all put it on a piece of paper. Here's the pros of it, here's the cons of us, and then make your decision.
Speaker 2: After that, I'll be at the house.
Speaker 1: You quit everything.
Speaker 2: I worsh somebody would come in here with me talking.
Speaker 9: Here's a billion dollars. But you're gonna have to get the call. Family, few call who call it, call who I'm not hauling? Nobody can. You can notify them, but.
Speaker 2: They just know where you don't show.
Speaker 1: Well, we just been here at work saying where's Steve. She wouldn't have called us to.
Speaker 5: Let us know.
Speaker 2: Steve hosting stories now, so I ain't never did he said he would at the house.
Speaker 10: I ain't mad.
Speaker 2: I mean, I understand women won't it. You know, women have every right to you know, but her career means a lot to it.
Speaker 9: If that's the case, I understand it. Yeah, yeah, I ain't got nothing mean that much.
Speaker 1: All Right, Thank you, Steve.
Speaker 15: More of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up to twenty minutes the hour.
Speaker 4: Right you're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 11: All right, So, Steve, you have some good news about your daily green powder drink. It is called Elevate You. It's in the stick now and they're available at walmart.
Speaker 14: Y'all.
Speaker 9: I don't you know, man, the success stories behind this has really been heartwarming to me. It's validated the product. So many people are using it. People are texting me, man, talk on Man. I've been on it for two months. Man, I can feel the difference, Man, Thank you so much. They feel the boost and their energy, they feel their digestion getting better.
Speaker 2: They just feel it, man. And it's if you take the product, you know, everybody's different. Some people say, man, I felt it after a week. Some people say it took me two weeks. Some people say, man, a month in I was good. It just depends, you know, But the product is so good, man.
Speaker 9: If you're lacking energy, if you're having some digestive issues, just give it a try.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 2: Nothing is more healthy for you than greens.
Speaker 9: Greens are the most vitamin condenced that we can put in that body. And we got them at Walmart. At Walmart dot com and go get your stick packs. You can get the gummies for your digestion, for your immune system, for your metabolism.
Speaker 2: It's all at Walmart and Walmart dot com.
Speaker 9: Y'all stop sleeping on this product because it really does work.
Speaker 1: It works, yes, service, WHOA said Walmart?
Speaker 4: All right, thank you, Steve.
Speaker 11: Coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll play another round and would you rather?
Speaker 1: Right after this you're listening.
Speaker 4: Morning show, It's.
Speaker 1: Time now for a round of would you rather?
Speaker 11: Would you rather have a job you love with a low salary or job you hate with a high salary?
Speaker 2: Hate? Gotta get the paper, get the bag, eight dolls. You'll be back at the house. Come on, do it. I hate it though, Hate Now I'm gonna take the job I love with the low salary. Just get on back to stealing. See right though, Junior, I'm gonna go with hate. I'm gonna complain the whole time. I'm now, but I'm gonna ask about to check though. Keep asking about it, all right?
Speaker 11: Would you rather become the president of the United States? Or would you rather become the king of an unknown country?
Speaker 2: King? King, King? Right?
Speaker 9: And I know the country to be one in and y'all don't nobody who y'all be over there. It's good to be getting voted out, none of that. No, right, Oh, it's good to be king, baby, Lord, have mercy.
Speaker 11: Would you rather die of eating poisonous food or would you rather die of starvations?
Speaker 2: You live in America.
Speaker 9: That's how we going anyway, that's what we're doing now. We don't even understand, man, we eat poisonous foods.
Speaker 2: Y'all listen to me. Do you know that the ingredients in McDonald's French fries in Europe and Africa they have three ingredients salt, potatoes, and oil. Do you know in America there's nineteen ingredients in the French fries.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's why they're so good.
Speaker 9: That it's flavor additives, it's color additives, it's preservatives.
Speaker 2: It's a lot.
Speaker 3: We are.
Speaker 9: We have got to become more conscious of what we put in our mouths. Now, I know this food is delicious because they got it made that way. They got corn syrup and it fruit toast, they got folic acid in it, they got everything in that, man, that is conditioned to be addictive to you. That's why it's so hard to give up sweets and sugar. That's why it's so addictive, man. Sugar is a huge proponent of cancer. And we've just got to pay better attention to what we eat. I made a commitment, and I do it pretty much ninety percent of the time. I decided to only eat one ingredient foods okay, and that has helped me tremendously with body fat, blood pressure. It's helped me with my energy levels. It's helped me lose body fat. Listen, man, one ingredient food. If it's broccoli, it just has broccoli in it. Let us has let us in a carriage carres, but fish has fish in it, beef fast beef in it. You eat single ingredient food, you will feel better and probably extend you'll stay here on earth.
Speaker 1: All right, Thank you, Steve.
Speaker 11: Coming up at forty nine minutes after the hour, it is our last break of the day, and we'll close out the show with the one and only Steve Harvey right after this.
Speaker 4: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 11: All right, guys, here we are last breakup of the day on this Tuesday, and Steve, before we get out of here, we do have one more clo question for you from Maria in Jacksonville. Maria says, my mom cheated on my dad finally after years of him treating her like a child. I want to visit and he's mad because I'm not mad at my mom.
Speaker 1: Am I supposed to pick a side.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, you're not, and you shouldn't. That's their business. But see Dad can't then what Dad mad at you?
Speaker 2: Fall right?
Speaker 9: But you know what, Dad steal that? Though, Dad steal that because Dad know what he did. Dad ain't stupid. Everybody, no, man, So it's cool. You know they always known, you know your own. I don't think there's anything for you to be concerned with. You should just say, Dad, that's between you and mom. You know, everybody does adult things. You've done adult things, you know, and everybody got to own up to the end of the bargain. I'm just out here trusting God, and that's that's that really. Do what I done got down to, Yes, sir a manjah.
Speaker 2: And you know at the back of my shirt says, let me see if I can show you the back God.
Speaker 9: I mean, man, that's how I feel. That's how me and my wife both feel. It's just like we live in a different world now, man. And if you don't have a relationship with God, then you could fall pray and subject to the devil out here with all the moves he make it. Because the devil is busy. Man, the devil got imps working for him twenty four to seven and all he can just press a button and they just and they joyously go to work. I mean, and they go to work without any regard of anybody else. And I've just learned, man, over course of time and even of late that, Man, when God got you covered, what difference do it make? People can say whatever they want to say about.
Speaker 2: You if it ain't true.
Speaker 1: It ain't true.
Speaker 9: Just because you say it over and over and over and you redial it up and you print it another way, it still don't make it true. And I don't care what you do, man, if you're covet by God, it's nothing they can do to you.
Speaker 2: Nothing. That's the that's the great thing.
Speaker 9: About having a relationship with God, that he has a word that he has given to you that you can rely on. His word is real, His word is true. It's one hundred all days. And you have to understand why some things happen to you. It's a lot of stuff happened to you because it's just your season. It's just things are happening to you because look, the devil see what God is doing in your life, and he got to try to distract you and.
Speaker 2: Throw you off course. So he sending imps after the man. What elp?
Speaker 9: You ain't got no imp, You ain't got no story, you ain't got no lie. You ain't got nothing bigger than my God. You have nothing bigger than my God.
Speaker 2: Nothing. I don't care how you.
Speaker 9: Printed, type it, photograph it, photo shop it, fake interviews, fake news, you can put it all together.
Speaker 2: You got nothing bigger than my God. I bet you don't.
Speaker 9: And see guess what. I'm trusting on that and leaning on that. I got people all the time. Man, you ought to do this, you ought to do that. I ain't gota do nothing. I ain't got to do nothing. I'm covering do something for what? Why take the time to give some people some of your energy who ain't got no power, open none.
Speaker 2: None, y'all. Stops letting people shake your treat.
Speaker 9: Stay rooted in God, and stay rooted in His promises and his words, and stop letting everybody shake your treuth.
Speaker 2: Man, I don't care what you do. I don't care what you say, as long as I know it ain't truth. What does it do with man?
Speaker 9: Man, I'm so I'm so cool with what I've had to learn and sometimes, Man, in order for you to learn a.
Speaker 2: Lesson, you got to get talk to us. See.
Speaker 9: So don't get mad. Man, when trouble come your way, don't get mad. When when you get challenged, don't don't don't get mad.
Speaker 2: When you got to.
Speaker 9: Deal with something that seems like it's out of your control.
Speaker 2: It can be out of your control. That don't matter. But if you put it in God's hands, I bet you, I bet you hitting control. I bet you that. And you just gotta have peace.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: You have to go and find peace. It's a beautiful thing to be in peace.
Speaker 9: Man, to rest on God's words, to trust that God got you covered, that you ain't got to worry about nothing. I don't care the slings and the arrows they can hit me, but all they bouncing off of is that armor. We got that arm on man, we covert. God got us coming. So all them slings and arrows people be shooting. Yeah, y'all think y'all hitting me, but they bouncing off the armor.
Speaker 2: I don't even feel it. I feel no pain.
Speaker 9: I feel absolutely no pain none. What's us It's like it's like Isaiah forty three one and two. I'm telling you that you can walk through the river and you will not be drowned. That you can walk through fire, and nor will you You'll not get burned, nor will kindling set upon your clothing.
Speaker 2: You know what that means.
Speaker 9: That means I can walk through the fire. You can't burn me with your fire. And when I come through the fire, there will be no kindling on my clothing.
Speaker 2: That would be no soo okay, there would be no signs that I was ever in the fire.
Speaker 9: Now, God didn't say it wouldn't be hot. It's be hot, but you ain't gonna burn me though. I'm good with that.
Speaker 2: Covert.
Speaker 9: Y'all get covered by God. Ask God to cover you, and don't worry about the rest.
Speaker 2: Of this world. Y'all have a great data man, y'all have a great data day. Okay, talk to God. He love to hear first. Don't call me. I'm not a say.
Speaker 11: For all Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey fm dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show