Speaker 1: It's Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning. And just like Whodini said in the nineteen eighties, the freaks do come out at night, but if you've been looking around lately, they're coming out in.
Speaker 2: The daytime too.
Speaker 3: Really freaks everywhere.
Speaker 1: I say that because there's a woman from New York. Her name's Lexus, and recently she swiped right on a guy from Tinder who is a twenty three year old dude named Joshua. After a few drinks together, she took the Tinder hunk back to her apartment for some romance. Next morning he was gone, along with a pair of her designer heels.
Speaker 2: Get him? Is he wearing a Mersey reselling him?
Speaker 3: What is he doing?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Like either both crimes.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what he did with him in just a second. But he did swipe him and then unmatched her on Tinder, and before he left even went into her phone and deleted his number from her contact and recall his day.
Speaker 3: God, my husband couldn't find a designer shoe if his life depended on it.
Speaker 1: Well, then, to make matters worse, after Lexus's TikTok went up, some internet sleuth went online and found Joshua's profiled it is insane.
Speaker 3: How were they not working for the FBI?
Speaker 1: Here's the crazy part. His latest post was him gifting his girlfriend a brand new pair of designer shoes. God. Eventually the commenters in hate were too much, and Joshua called Lexus up, saying, all right, you caught me, and he agreed to return the shoes.
Speaker 3: God, are you gonna steal him back from his girlfriends?
Speaker 1: There are good guys out there, ladies, he's gotta ask. In response to her growing popularity online, Lexus says, I'm just a simple girl who wanted her shoes back.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I wonder if the girlfriend were found out.
Speaker 1: I have a feeling. Yeah, probably came up.
Speaker 3: And she noticed when he took the shoes you would take you not when you get used shoes, you can tell tissue stuffing it into the foot.
Speaker 1: Come on, okay, that's your your intro. Let's get into your shot collar question of the day and send it over to digital Jake, who's.
Speaker 2: Wearing nice designer where'd you get him from? Yeah? Wait a minute, Right now, you can feel the crisp in the arm, you can hear the crinkle of the fall leaves, you can smell the fresh ink on Tom Brady's divorced settlement, which can mean only one thing. The National Football League is officially back to kick off another exciting season.
Speaker 1: Sports.
Speaker 2: So today we'll be huddling around some football trivia in a special game breaking, earth shaking, spicy Buffalo Ranch chicken dip, making one and done shot dollar question of the day. Okay, football fan, Jose, Yes your turn. In two thousand and seven, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones balked at paying two hundred and seventy five thousand dollars for the domain to Cowboys dot com. So another company bought it, and that website became what, oh my god, was it a a Western apparel shop, b a costume rental company? Or see a cowboy dating site?
Speaker 3: My god, do you imagine that? Like it and web department being like, what do you mean you're not going to pay for it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's still that to this day.
Speaker 2: It's not. To this day, Dallas Cowboys dot com is what the Cowboys use now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so funny, that's hilarious.
Speaker 2: I wanted cowboys dot com.
Speaker 1: The first thing I popped out was like apparel, Like.
Speaker 3: I wat Yeah, that's just because they're in the mood today. Yeah, save a horse.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm gonna go with the apparel, Jake. I don't know, Jose said, a Western apparel shop. That is correct. It's a cowboy dating site. Well it was. It's defunct now and for sale. The owner of the dating site thought he was spending two hundred and seventy five dollars over the phone at the auction. He said two to seventy five. The auction took that as two hundred and seventy five thousand dollars, and that's why they paid like hundreds of thousands more than the Dallas Cowboys ever would have spent on them. So Jerry let him have it.
Speaker 3: They didn't have any money to run the actual dating site.
Speaker 2: Poor cowboys.
Speaker 3: That's so sad.
Speaker 2: Jose's getting shocked. Alexis, it's your turn. There have been fifty seven coin tosses in Super Bowl history to start the game, not counting overtime, which has happened more heads or tails in the history of the Super Bowl. Heads or tails to give me an answer, Yeah, give you have a coin.
Speaker 3: It's a fifty to fifty chick. I know.
Speaker 1: I played in Super Bowl three when I was a child, and I said, tales never failed people do.
Speaker 3: I feel like more people pick heads when they go up.
Speaker 2: But it's too hard. I'm gonna say, head steek. Fifty to fifty is too hard, Alexis. Alexis said heads. That is, tales has happened thirty out of fifty seven times, so thirty to twenty seven a little bit more. Both are getting shop Brook, it's your turn, Okay. Out of the most watched television broadcasts in the US, all of the top ten or super bowls. Yeah, only one non super Bowl event made the list, and it sits on top as number one. Was it a the final episode of Mash in nineteen eighty three, b The Apollo eleven moon landing in nineteen sixty nine, or see the police pursuit of Buffalo Bill's running back O. J. Simpson in nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 1: This is tough because Brook doesn't believe that we really landed on.
Speaker 3: I'm actually you know the thing with the moonlanding. I think a lot of people probably listen to it on the radio as well, because they, you know, you like, see all the old videos and people are standing outside looking up as it's happening.
Speaker 2: Really, and they're listening.
Speaker 1: To the podcasts that we're stepping. Yeah, I don't know stepping did?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 3: I know the like videos iconic, But I think that TV will always trump historical events in the United States.
Speaker 2: So I'm I'm going.
Speaker 3: To go with the MASH. I'm going with MASH because I think TV trump's history.
Speaker 2: Hot lips Brooke Fox says the final episode of MASH that is correct? Was it? It was the Moonland?
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: Million viewers and the closest Super Bowl is one hundred and fifteen million. Wow, Jeffrey, you get this right. You're the only person to get this question right today. Okay. Decades ago, two teams merged for a season and also merged names. Was it the Steelers in the making them the Steagles, the Packers and the Colts making them the Cackers, or the Chiefs and the Raiders making them the Chaders? Wait, this actually happened, Steegles, Cackers or Chads one of those is real?
Speaker 3: Just same out loud, like go go Cackers.
Speaker 1: It sounds really badn't sound good. I feel like this happened decades ago because of a war and that people were being drafted to the war and they didn't have enough players anymore, so they had to combine the teams into one.
Speaker 3: And I was just gonna say, you go with the Raiders because they have moved around so much they don't care about changing where they are.
Speaker 1: They are to me the most believable and the one that sounds the least terrible when you cheer it as steageles. I agree, the Steelers and the Eagles, So I'm gonna go with Steagles.
Speaker 2: Steagl Jeffrey said steegles that is he was also right. It was in nineteen forty three. Because of the war, too many players fighting overseas, they combined the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Philadelphia Eagles for one whole Pennsylvania Steagle Tea. So I am safe.
Speaker 1: The rest of you are gonna be getting shocked while singing Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond. Sweeek Caraline, Your phones out too, coming up just a few minutes, rookie Jeffrey in the morning,