Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what's time.
Speaker 3: Y'all don't know y'all all at all, So don't given them back A million bus bush Yeah, listening to show, I don't.
Speaker 4: Joy, Yeah, Joy.
Speaker 2: You got to do that.
Speaker 5: Turn love you, you gotta turn, got.
Speaker 3: To turn the mouth turn you probably got to turn the mouth, turn out.
Speaker 2: Turn the water of the moat up.
Speaker 5: Look, come.
Speaker 2: Come out, you think I sure will? Good morning everybody.
Speaker 6: You I listen to the voice. Come on dig me now, one and only. Steve Harvey got a radio show. Yeah, man, Steve Harvey got a radio show. Trying to do something with it too.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: You know, I was having a conversation the other day with a young person and they were telling me how they felt that their life was stuck, that their life was in a rut, that they didn't know what to do next. And one of the things that was causing them this sadness or this depression. I mean, they're really really into something right now. One of the things that was causing it was the fact that they had made a list of things they wanted to accomplish by a certain age, and that age they just had a birthday recently, and they were looking at the list and the list hadn't been fulfilled, and because that list hadn't been.
Speaker 2: Fulfilled, they were really really sad about it.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: One of the things that they had on.
Speaker 6: The list was marriage, kids, and I don't know everything else that was on the list, but that was one of them. And because she had reached a certain age and she wasn't married, and she didn't have the kids, and she had just celebrated a birthday, she's gone into this mode of sadness where it's really really taken a toll on her. And as I was learning about her situation, I was thinking about it, and I just wanted to share this with you all this morning that one of the things about making a list about what you want, which I happen to be a proponent of, I do it myself. People have dream boards. I have a goal sheet. I've been doing it for years. It's a wonderful way to set goals and to keep it in front of you as a constant reminder. And I always go over this goal list every day, you know, I mean I go of it all the time, every day. Sometimes I miss a day here and there, but mostly every day I pull my goal sheet out and I look at it, I read it. So I was going to these rallies and I was learning about you know, people who are successful in how they kept their mind writing possible. And one of the things I learned was to make these dream boards, these lists, these gold sheets and making a gold sheet and you make the sheet according to what you want. Think about one thing when you made your goal sheet, about what you wanted? Does your goal sheet have on it what God wants from you? Did you ask in any of this what was His will in your life?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 6: Look, man, what we want oftentimes is not what He wants for us. And you know, if you're fighting against what you were created for, if you're fighting against his will, I mean.
Speaker 2: What do you want to happen?
Speaker 7: See?
Speaker 2: Don't be so hard.
Speaker 6: On yourself when you look at your goal sheet and you look at what you've not become what you thought was a great idea. Don't be so hard on yourself because you just made a minded mistake. As do most people, we oftentimes make our goals and set our goals up without ever considering what is it that God wants from us. We keep talking about what we want without ever finding out and knowing what it is God wants for us. Well, guess what, man, maybe you're fighting against the grain. Maybe you just a salmon heading upstream. That's a tough fight upstream. Not all salmon's get up to the spawning grounds, you know. Some of them don't make it upstream, you know. But all of them, nearly all of them, except the ones that's killed by pray. When they're spawn they go out to the ocean. That's cool because you're going because you're going with the grain. You're going downstream, you're going with the flow. That's but when it's time to go against the grain, it's tough. And a lot of us have just been going against the grain for all of these years. But you know what, listen, man, I did it. I know a lot of people who did it. Very few people get it right from the very beginning. Man, you got to stumble through life sometimes sometimes you got to fall through life. You got to make a lot of mistakes, man, But these mistakes are not failures. You know, when you fail at something, don't look at it as a failure. Don't look at yourself as a failure. Because you're thirty and your goals ain't reached that you had on your list.
Speaker 2: That was your list. What about the things that's going right.
Speaker 6: Stop looking at what you're not, take some time out and thank God for what you are. How about the fact that you keep waking up to be thirty? You know you get depressed about these birthdays. You really want to throw yourself in some depression. Miss a birthday, You really got a problem. Now look at where you are. You keep reaching birthdays. That's a glorious blessing. You keep waking up. You got your health, You've accomplished something. Something on your list is done. People spend too much time on the negative side, and you're just throwing yourself into depression. So what you want to be married by a certain age and you wanted to have kids, Okay, cool, you could have done all that with the wrong person. There's a blessing in not being married to the wrong person. There's a blessing in not having kids and nobody to help you raise it. There's a blessing in that man. You're talking to somebody who can tell it to you. You can marry the wrong person if you want to. I'm telling you you're gonna be up in some mess. You can't count on. So instead of being angry because you're not married, you don't have kids, why don't you thank God the man? Maybe he spared you from some misery here. Maybe you could have married the wrong person. Maybe you have kids and you're not really ready to be a mother or a father. You got to look at the upside man, Quit looking at what you don't have. Take some time to thank God for what you do have. When you do that, you make more room for blessings to flow into your life. I'm not saying how God thinks, because I really don't know, but I'm telling you if a person comes to me and I always give a person something and they never appear grateful, or they never say thank you, please know you can quit coming to me now. I don't notice how God works because I've gone back to him several times without being grateful of thanking him, and he's filled my basket up again. So I really think he's not like that. But I can't make the call for sure. But I think at one point in time me it's just me talking. I'd be a little ticked off at somebody who was always taking, taking, taking, and never showing any gratitude at one point in time, I would just stop the flow of the take you know, you just.
Speaker 2: You can't take no more from me. That's what I would.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 6: I'm not calling it like that because I ain't him, but I know he's merciful, He's full of goodness and he and he'll forgive you. And thank God he does that because he's show enough done it for me. But wow, man, take some time out today and be grateful for what you have. Stop complaining about where you not, and think about where you are, and then take it from there. And the next time you make a list, make sure on that list you have God's will. What does he want for you? Does God create give everybody a gift and a talent. Some of us never apply gifts and talents. We head off in another direction. Then you wonder why your life ain't where it's supposed to be. Have you ever thought about what God gifted you to do? Have you ever thought about doing that? And still skip what you want? I wanted to play in the NBA, but I got to tell you something. At dribbling and shooting and running all at one time throwing me off a little bit. You know, they just so I'm doing.
Speaker 2: What I do. It's pretty cool. You can look at it that way.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're listening.
Speaker 6: Morning show, ladies and gentlemen. It is here another great day, and I mean a great and glorious day it is. I woke up this morning, man, sat on the edge of my bed, and I told God how much I appreciate it. I really did, Man, I ain't making this stuff up. I set that for a good little while too, and thanked him for everything. And you know the thing I've learned to thank him for. I've learned to thank him for my trials, troubles, all of it, because I know all of it is working for the good.
Speaker 7: That's see.
Speaker 2: That's a fact. Man.
Speaker 6: I've learned that at sixty six years on this planet.
Speaker 2: And man, God works in such mistiefus.
Speaker 6: Cat Sha had something else with you, you know, me and my wife was praying, you know, to get closer to God and to get closer to each other and keep our marriage strong.
Speaker 2: So you know what he did.
Speaker 6: He allowed something to happen that would make us have to sit in this house and hold on each other and sit over there and trusting in me more because ain't nothing we can do about it.
Speaker 2: And guess what. It worked.
Speaker 6: That two handed circle then got tighter and tighter, and that trust in God then got stronger and stronger.
Speaker 2: So, man, thank you. I appreciate it.
Speaker 6: And but I want also want to thank the fans out there that love us and pray for us and support us and all that. Man, Thank y'all and to the rest of y'all, thank you. Oh look, oh I got something else now, Okay, But I'm trying to be better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do better? Better?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I'm doing better. But can I say one thing though?
Speaker 2: You radio? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, this needs to be on the radio. It's a couple of people, though, A couple of people. If ever get.
Speaker 2: In front of me. You said you're trying to do better.
Speaker 1: You just said that.
Speaker 2: I just did you hear? The catch key word is trying.
Speaker 1: Call you're supposed to do it. If I am doing not try well.
Speaker 6: Some people I can't see though. I can't run up on couple people at that moment. Y'all gonna need to pray for me. Charlie Strawberry, Colin Frail, Mississippi, Monica Junior government named kill state and the legend that is Nephew Tommy headed somewhere he ain't got no business going.
Speaker 2: We might have to pray for this food sitting.
Speaker 6: Up in there, getting on the plane going to a place you ain't never heard of? What tumber We ain't got to say where you're going? But what made you decide to go on this trip that you're gonna take.
Speaker 8: I got invited by my buddies to go.
Speaker 2: On a fishing trip. Now I'm going to Alaska.
Speaker 6: We can say that, okay, because what you have to say that cause it ain't a security rhythm, because ain't nobody going up there to do nothing?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 1: He said?
Speaker 2: Did he say Atlanta? No? Last when that said in Atlanta?
Speaker 8: Eight wall top buddy fishing trip on fishing trip.
Speaker 2: Hello, are you gonna be in Lowa Alasta?
Speaker 8: Upper Alasta to the to the left of Alaska West?
Speaker 2: So oh, like Sarah pay, let's say you can see Russia. You're gonna be able to.
Speaker 10: Are you gonna be able to bring back what you catch? If you're going up there to fish?
Speaker 8: I'm bringing it all back, sir, fish a lot of money. I'm bringing anything back.
Speaker 2: We gottago.
Speaker 10: Coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, Safe travels, Tommy. We're gonna hear from you as you run that prank back right after this.
Speaker 11: You're listening Hardy Morning show.
Speaker 1: It it's time now for the nephew to run that prank back. What you got for?
Speaker 2: It's Tommy, I got that full three relationships?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 8: Everybody want that that four to three relationships? Four days here, three days with somebody else. Let's go catch down.
Speaker 12: Hello.
Speaker 9: Hello, I'm trying to reach Maurice.
Speaker 12: Yeah, this him.
Speaker 9: Hey Maurice, my name, My name is Devin Man. How you doing this evening? Brother?
Speaker 12: Oh? Man, I'm kind of sleeping man working nice?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 12: What's going on?
Speaker 9: This is Devin Man. I talked to your wife, Kesha the other day. That's that's your wife, right, Yeah, that's my wife. Yeah, I talked to you wife. Is she in right now?
Speaker 12: No, she's not in.
Speaker 9: She at work? Bro? Okay, okay, I probably got No. I ain't mean to wake you up. You work at night or something.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm a crane operator at night, brother, and all the people don't call me. That's three o'clock either. What's this? What is a bill collect or?
Speaker 13: Something?
Speaker 9: No? No, no, no, no, no no no no. I talked to you wife. Man, she's interested in this thing we got man called a four to three relationship. She told me she want me to call back and talk to her husband about it, and she gave me the number to hit you up at the house, man and let you know all about the four to three relationship, because she's really interested in it.
Speaker 12: A four to three relationship. And you say you talked to my wife about it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I talked to Keisha a couple of days ago. She gave me the number. She said, called him back. He'll be at home at this time. You can hit him up and see if he likes you say. But she definitely likes it, man, And she wanted to see if you would be interested in the four to three relationship too, you know, I we want to get your approval on it before we went in it further. But your wife was very excited about it, man. She was wanting to get started as soon as possible. And I wanted to see about contacting you with making sure that you agreed and approved on everything. But she definitely wanted to get your blessing, gets your approval on it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'll try to do anything to make her happy, dooll. But I got to get some more some information about this what is that again?
Speaker 9: A three three? No, No, it's a four to three. A four to three relationship is what it is.
Speaker 12: Okay, Well, if it make her happy, you know, I'm willing to listen.
Speaker 9: Okay, Well listen, man, we were probably gonna get started right away, probably Monday. We'll get started on Monday. Uh, you'll go through Monday through Thursday and then and then I'll pick up you know, Friday through Sunday, man, and we'll go ahead and get this thing started. I think after a month you'll pretty much catch on everything.
Speaker 12: You know, there's something gonna be shipped to the house. Pick you say, pick up? What you mean pick up?
Speaker 9: She she doesn't have mentioned any of this to you.
Speaker 12: No, man, she means nothing this to me.
Speaker 9: All right, Well, what this is, man? A fourth to three relationship, Maurice? Is this? You know? You spend four days with Keisha and she comes over to my place and she spends the other three days with me. That's what a four to three relationship. So see this kind of frees you up, man, on anything you might want to do on those other three days, man, where she might be tying you down, you know, so for them days, you know you would her, but the other three days you kind of have some free time to yourself, but shil be over my place on the other three days. That's what that's what basically a four to three relationship is. Pardon me, say what now?
Speaker 12: I say, pardon me? You say she'll spend four days with me three days with you.
Speaker 9: That's that's it, sir, That's the four to three relationship right there. Maurice, you know you're you're really gonna like this man, Like I say, she was excited about it.
Speaker 12: Hold are you serious?
Speaker 9: Yeah? I'm there serious man, Like I said, Keisha was excited.
Speaker 12: The I know wife, Ain't this to you about relationship? Spinish? Four days with me? Three days?
Speaker 7: Was he?
Speaker 12: Man? You talking about my fighting? Tama?
Speaker 9: No, you know, I know you Hold up? What thing again? My name is Devin, Devin.
Speaker 12: Say bro, I don't play things.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 12: I don't know how got my numbers?
Speaker 9: What's what I mean? My reason? What's wrong? I mean a lot of quis just.
Speaker 12: Doing what's wrong? That's my wife wrong? Was that you're talking to he ain't talking to no part? What the fa you're talking to?
Speaker 9: Okay, Well listen, man, A lot of couples are doing the four three.
Speaker 12: Man like, give well, what other couples is doing home? But my wife ain't me ain't interested in No. Four three relationship. I can't believe you want my SPT for this?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 12: Are you saying? You're calling me talking about all three relationship? And you know I told you I work at name?
Speaker 14: Why I didn't know you worked that night?
Speaker 9: Man like? I said, see when I came over last week?
Speaker 12: Man, hold hold, no, hold, no, you came over well last week. I know you ain't finished safe what I thank you for the thing?
Speaker 9: You better not say it?
Speaker 12: Go ahead, go ahead, say go ahead, go ahead, player, you've been talking. Don't stop now go ahead marigold, dum this gets I'll up. You know now I'm up. Player, I'm up, like to say, go ahead? I do all I'm saying it.
Speaker 9: I came by there last week.
Speaker 14: Man came by?
Speaker 9: Well, I came by your house.
Speaker 12: You come by my house?
Speaker 9: Okay? Are you at eighteen? Get?
Speaker 12: I been here for the last ten years? Oh so you mean about your heart?
Speaker 9: Okay, doe because because okay, I didn't call he's a right back because this Burris man, first of all, you know work stuff. He gonna tell me you haven't been in my house. Okay, plays okay, go ahead, go ahead, go ahead, Okay. If y'all not interested in the four to three man, then I won't. I won't be wasting the money more.
Speaker 12: You're trying to waste time, you really are? You waste time calling me with my little wife. Don't tell you about she want to four three? And she never told me nothing about clad you got the wrong fun home and nothing wrong my relationship?
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, So why would she tell me she interested in the four three and give up.
Speaker 12: What she told you? I know I take care of my dad realm all right?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 12: Three? I wish she willie is three days? I wish she would anyway? I know you how you know it?
Speaker 14: I don't know you from man?
Speaker 12: Ooh, I don't mind taking off work tonight to sell what's going on my house with my clean at night? Working off night? Now I'm gonna ask you again, how do you know us?
Speaker 9: Man? I know y'all through Tommy Man.
Speaker 12: Who is Tommy Tommy?
Speaker 9: Who's Tommy Man?
Speaker 12: Maurice's nephew Tommy.
Speaker 9: This is nephew Tommy Man from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Dog your wife Kesha got me the break phone call.
Speaker 12: You man, you tell about to Steve's Harby Show. Yeah, Man, nephew telling the little baldhead mister Steve. Man, I know y'all ain't with me. Man, I know doubt why BTD man if Steve said next to you, tell me all now why you watched?
Speaker 14: You need to be over here.
Speaker 12: You just slept. That's your ball you bam ahead. You ain't got none, nest super super man.
Speaker 14: You know I got to go to court to the CD me. You got to go to where you work at night. Man.
Speaker 9: All right, all right, I'm gonna let you go back to sleep. Man, one more thing up. Tell me this man, what is the what's.
Speaker 14: The baddest that, I mean, the bad you got down? I wish I was there. I wish I was there.
Speaker 9: You you hey, man, what's the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 12: Steve Harvey Morning Show?
Speaker 2: You know you want it? You know you want it?
Speaker 9: Three?
Speaker 10: Coming up next, it is as the clo our Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey.
Speaker 11: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 10: Coming up at the top of the comedian actor and author Bill Bellamy, it's been a miship on the show Family member Bill Bellamy will be our special guest, But right now it is time to ask the clo.
Speaker 1: This one's from Beanie and Fort Lauderdale.
Speaker 10: Beanie writes, my husband and I have been married for three years and he stopped taking the trash out because we have frogs in our backyard by our trash bens. He is terrified of frogs, so I don't force him to do it. But how can he get over his fear of froggies?
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know what to tell you, except my father, slick Hobby, had one field in life, and that was frogs. This man right here, what's your greatest man I've ever met in my life? He had one field that was frag He turned over log. One day we was working constructions and a frog jump he hauled and took that sledge him on.
Speaker 2: The frog had been dead.
Speaker 6: I go the first blow was it when he got through him and that frog?
Speaker 2: That frog wasn't even you couldn't even see it. No more, it wasn't It was just in the ground.
Speaker 6: I don't know how he get over his fear of frog, but he got to take his damn garbage out.
Speaker 1: iMore.
Speaker 2: I have a suggestion for you, Hart that's what she wanted.
Speaker 6: I think if you take the trash out and then come out and come back in the house and just say, like real, saw, just can a little pump and then let him overhear you on the phone one day talking to your girl, girl, I do a man, this.
Speaker 10: Man, so shame him into getting over his spear of fraud.
Speaker 2: That's how I got over all of mine.
Speaker 15: Shame.
Speaker 1: Yeah, humiliation.
Speaker 2: Wow, just move a trash can to the other sadle.
Speaker 10: Lim Oh really yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: Go outside, frog be nicking on that limit.
Speaker 1: All of that.
Speaker 6: Hey, man, let me call my uncle and find out what froug. Well, I know what to do bout frogs. But then we on the radio, so well.
Speaker 2: You already told us a slitch.
Speaker 6: Yeah, boric acid. They don't like that boric acid on cinnamon sprinkling around.
Speaker 2: Urry.
Speaker 10: All right, there you go, Demitra, And Raleigh says, my thirtieth birthday falls on Thanksgiving Day, so my husband wants my birthday get away to be the week before or the week after Thanksgiving so we can spend Thanksgiving at his parents house. Would I be wrong to celebrate it without him?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You would like his parents, Yeah.
Speaker 7: You would?
Speaker 6: You would I mean Thanksgiving this? I mean, look, I know I'm it's family. You know, it's unfortunate. It's like if you have your birthday on Christmas? What you want us to do? You ain't bigger than Christmas? Ain't ain't nobody feel to make you bigger than Christmas?
Speaker 2: No two gifts? You know you ain't what?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: What is all this? Have birthday? Merry Christmas card gonna be crowded, that's all the box. Don't be the same cards.
Speaker 6: Let yeah, a lot of information on that card. Happy Merry Christmas birthday. You know, happy Birthday and Merry Christmas are too long ass slogans, man.
Speaker 1: But your thirtieth is pretty big though. That's a milestone right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, going on Thanksgiving? He was going every nine then I.
Speaker 6: Okay, right around right around that twenty five, twenty sixth thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's on twenty eight.
Speaker 6: So yeah, now and then that's gonna be and you know that's just it. But you know it's your thirtieth and now you want to celebrate it without him? What kind of statement do that?
Speaker 2: Mate? Yeah? You know I think that.
Speaker 1: She's asking would she be wrong to celebrate?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 6: He just saying, let's do it the week before the week after. Stop aint like a damn baby. Y'all kill me with this, my damn y'all make me hey man, let me just say something about this. Right now, y'all kill me with this. This my birthday month, No it ain't. It's your birthday, nobody finna just be jumping them down, holling with your ragged ass for a whole damn month. We got to go to work. You thirty, you don't get no more damn birthday monk all that. Everybody got to stop what they doing. It could be glad you here.
Speaker 2: Well, you know once you turn thirty, you you damn there.
Speaker 6: You oh you you're pretty close to the halfway month. Now, yeah, you got about five more years and you actually act a half way mom.
Speaker 10: All right, Moving on, This is Valencia and Harrisburg who writes a carpool with a male co worker, and on the days I tried.
Speaker 1: He watches poorn on his phone just hitting it.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, I'm.
Speaker 1: Not even done.
Speaker 10: Just hearing it turns me on, and it makes me hard. It makes it hard for me to focus.
Speaker 2: You scared me.
Speaker 10: Scare myself, okay myself with that one.
Speaker 1: It makes it hard for me to focus.
Speaker 10: I think he knows what he's doing and he wants to sleep with me and my right or wrong?
Speaker 2: Absolutely correct? Yeah, absolutely correct.
Speaker 6: He's sitting up in the car with you. Who else in the car? He car poolish? He playing porn? You ain't telling him to cut off? You ain't told mister phisic. You're sitting up in here hot. Yeah, it's working at red light working. You hear me at red light working?
Speaker 8: What is the read like the red light when you're sitting there, just sitting there at the balls for a minute.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, it's getting hot up in there. Oh yeah, I thought it was red light in the porno movies. Yeah, that's that's from pawn o etiquette.
Speaker 1: What that means red light tail?
Speaker 2: I ain't never heard of red.
Speaker 7: So Celo.
Speaker 1: She is right with that.
Speaker 6: You ain't want to sleep with you. And the thing about it is you think about sleeping with him. That's what you wrote.
Speaker 1: In for she said it turns her on.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's him that turns off. She alto watch it on the days that he drives him crazy. That's what you ought to do.
Speaker 2: Switch it out all right?
Speaker 1: Here we go last one.
Speaker 10: Joshua and Montgomery says, I'm living with a woman that is twelve years older than I am. She tries to be in control because it's her house. But I make good money and I can get us a new house. I want to marry her, But will she always be in control because she's older?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, twelve years to a woman.
Speaker 6: You know, she probably been running stuff for a long time and now you came along. It's hard for women to let control go when they've been doing it for so long, and they're not gonna let it go unless they're absolutely certainly sure that you've got it.
Speaker 2: Now. You can't just you got it.
Speaker 6: You got to go in there and prove that you got it before she let go. A woman ain't finna let go unless she know you got it. They're not finna do that. They not finna do that home, And I don't know what to tell you about that. And you can't blame them either. So you know, ain't finna let go? And then you let go? Everybody can let go?
Speaker 1: All right, let go?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: She let down.
Speaker 1: Of the hour.
Speaker 10: Bill Bellamy will be our special guest right after this.
Speaker 11: You're listening Morning show.
Speaker 6: Everybody here we go. We got our special Guests this morning. In the words of Peedy Poblem, I told y'all everybody had it, but y'all wouldn't listen to it. Now you see it popping off, got you in the club, dancing your ass off. Take it down, Take it down, lazy general special guest, a legend in.
Speaker 2: The comedy game. We go back like Cadillac Sea.
Speaker 6: First time I met Bill Bellamy was almost thirty some years ago. I met him at Death Jam up in New York. I got invited to do a club he had later on called the Peppermint Lounge.
Speaker 2: Let me explain something here we go here, We do.
Speaker 6: Not go to the Peppermint Lounge unless you have your sugar honey he key because of that him gangster. It's not a comedy club. It's a fine squak when your ass walk out there. Get ready, ladies and gentlemen. My dude, he's a new author. He's got some comedy dates coming up we're gonna tell you about. But most importantly, we're gonna find out about this new book called Top Billing and a new movie called Back on the Strip that he's starting in. We got a lot to talk about, Ladies, genlemen, please put your hands together for deep one and on it back. Damn Bill Bellamy, Yeah.
Speaker 15: You intro to be so big. When I go to Whole Foods, I just want your boys while I'm in and asparagus.
Speaker 6: I feel I did it for moments like this because I know how to bring him out.
Speaker 15: I'm telling you, man, you my whole career. Bro, I just want I'm so excited to get on with you because we hadn't caught up in a wound. I just want to tell you right, give your flowers. You've always been a big brother to me, and they're so funny because because we were damn near the same age, but you always.
Speaker 14: Seem a little older than me.
Speaker 15: Like you, I feel like you had a colored supreme before me. So I was like, you know what, Like he always had a diamond back in the summer rooftop, right, So I wanted to tell Steve was one of the funniest he the first time I ever came to Dallas, Steve brought me there right, And so I thought Steve was gonna put me up put me up right. I was like, Yo, he keeps driving away from the nice area. Is he going to pull up into the front of the Hampton there. Now, I'm never staying the Hampton there in my life, right, So let me tell you how funny this Hampton is. You remember the one where your car could be you you could see your lights and plate from the window. You know that was so you open the door, you got the radiator or the little the little the heat right there at right there, but you could look at your car when they rob it. Right yo, I'm gonna tell you how bad this hotel was. When Steve was leaving, I was saying, you're leaving right now, you go. He was like, yeah, I'll be back tonight to get you. I was like, oh, okay, we'll locked that door now.
Speaker 6: That's all the money I had. I thought it was nice. It was close to the club, right down the street.
Speaker 15: But that's the part, like people don't know how far we go back.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 15: I love you, guys, I love you. Steve were always being a great dude and funny to me. But you one of the funniest dudes ever alive. You got the best Mike tythen joke to ever be said. I've never seen an I come live Like that's the beauty of comedy and creativity. Like we came up in the era where we had to be so fuddy like. We couldn't even be regular fuddy.
Speaker 6: Well be out because it was too many gorillas on that stage that night.
Speaker 2: It was just too many you, hey man.
Speaker 6: When we first went to Death Day, it was me, you adele give Bernie Mack said the entertained Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle, Martin Races, Jamie Fox Dam and Wayne Sheryl Underwood, simply marveling, Yes, Teddy coffin dog I was. I was standing on stage going j Anthony Brown. I'm saying, if you're going, I cannot.
Speaker 15: Whoever you follow, it's gonna be a problem.
Speaker 6: It's a problem, don because somebody gonna come up to you and go them too dreaded words.
Speaker 15: Show you next, and then you go and whatever is rumbling in your stummach, you better handle that, because.
Speaker 2: Man, this dude right here, Bill felling me.
Speaker 6: He was so smooth on death Chair, and that was he was New York Jersey kid.
Speaker 2: You know, he was just smooth. Ladies loved and he walked out. Yeah, I was sitting big gun. I ain't see all that call of it, hey man. His ass was funny.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I love men.
Speaker 15: I just love the fact that you know, we're able to, you know, in our careers, to continue to make people laugh and be entertained in our own ways. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: It's like I remember, you know, doing the Apollo.
Speaker 15: You know, I remember, you know, talking to you and getting all this advice You've always said, you know, be man, do this too as at it. You know what I mean. You was the first person to ever tell me to do this.
Speaker 9: Do radio, do something in radio made too good?
Speaker 7: Do a day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 15: Like there's always uh, you know, some stage advice that I just think that you know, You've always been that kind of guy in my career. So it's just like dope, Like I get a chance to kick it with you, get up and folk folk something in the morning. I don't know what time this is in the world. Yeah, but that's the only way I can catch you, cause you be gone gone like you I'm gone gone go. I'm like I remember one time I call you. You was like Bill, not now I'm on a helicopter. I said, okay, cool.
Speaker 6: Hey, look hey Bill, hang on, man, we're coming back to really talk about what he called in for we've just been chopping it up so far. But when we come back, we're gonna talk about the movie. But we gotta talk about this book. The name of the book, y'all, is called top Billy. It's a lot of life lessons and stories in this book, and we're gonna find out about it when we come back. When we come back, we got more ladies and gentlemen. Legend on the phone that damn Bill Billy.
Speaker 11: You're listening morning shows, all right.
Speaker 6: Job, Welcome back on the phone is the legend himself, Bill Bellan. We're talking about this new book out everybody. It's called Top Billing. It's everywhere. It's in all bookstores, it's on all formats, is on Kindle, it's on Amazon, it's on all the downloads. It's everywhere, y'all. Steve Harvey, Nation, support this brother that has been around in our lives on so many, so many years, on so many levels. Man always the same when we talk. But Bill, we were talking about the book. The book is called top Billing, and you were talking about people have to get up, and I was asking you what do you think was the most resounding thing that's helped you? And you said, your faith in God. You were talking about a lot of hardships that's happened, a loss, your mother, your father, your brother.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know about your brother.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 15: Yeah, man, it was crazy, crazy man. And you get tested in.
Speaker 9: Life, and you know what you stand on them, what you believe in because, like you said it earlier, circumstances just happened just because you're successful and got money and this, that and the other, and you think you're famous.
Speaker 15: You don't mean that.
Speaker 9: Don't mean you ain't gonna have a bad Tuesday a Wednesday. Right, So Tuesday and Wednesday come to everybody, Right, So.
Speaker 15: What you're gonna do in that moment? What do you How do you persevere in a moment when it ain't funny or when you know you are a little doubtful and you know you gotta go. You really got to pray on it because we all are human and so I wanted to share that quality with people too, because there's that's the humanity.
Speaker 9: In all of us, Like how do we get up when we fall?
Speaker 15: And that's one of the life lessons that you know I talk about in the books, like how do I get back up? How do I get back on.
Speaker 9: My square where I still have that drive, and you know I had to catch myself. I say, good man, I'm depressed. You know I am not radiating on my normal frequency. You know, when you got a four charging batty, you can talk all day, right, but when you're on three percent, like Mitch McCollum was the other day, I.
Speaker 7: Was like, you know what, man, you see me, see me see.
Speaker 9: They're about to shut off his phone because.
Speaker 6: He see see see see right there. See we've been trying to avoid these health issue jokes.
Speaker 2: But that was three percent.
Speaker 6: You just boughted up, just threw it out like it wasn't nothing. Yeah, come, hey, y'all. Hey, hey hey man, let me tap on this phone. We run out of town. Okay, go, let's talk about the dates right quick. You're gonna be at Levity Live in West Nayak, Naiac, New York this weekend.
Speaker 15: Yeah man, my my, My summer too has been real good.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 15: So this weekend them at Levity Live in West Nayak right eight of the champ and then the following week I'm gonna be at Virginia Beacht for two names than Columbus. You get to get all find this on the on the Internet. And then I'm doing the every Crown in October, uh the Tber twenty and twenty. First, Man, I'm doing the bed to day too. Man, I got a bunch of great things.
Speaker 2: Going on, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 6: Legend on the phone. When we come back, we got more that damn Bill BELLI.
Speaker 11: Morning Show.
Speaker 6: All right, everybody, we're back, and our special guest this morning is a longtime friend. Man, we go back. I'm talking about Man way way back to the beginning.
Speaker 2: Uh e.
Speaker 6: I well, not from the very beginning, because he was already on his way when we met and we were both trying to get He was just trying to be famous.
Speaker 2: Man and Death Jam.
Speaker 6: When I look back, I'm gonna say this real quick, Bill, When I look back at Death Jam, there was absolutely nothing that created more doll in television and movies.
Speaker 2: Than Death Jair, No, no question.
Speaker 6: If you look at the town that was on Death Jail over thirty some years and where they are throughout that thirty year period and today them names is a legend, man, and there's nothing anybody else has done that has produced that many stars. And that's a fact. And today we got one of them on the show today. Bill, you got a new book out, man. The name of the book is called Top Villain. What is this book about.
Speaker 15: Man, Well, my memoir is about my life, man, and some of the choices that I had made. Thank God that got me to where I am because, you know, coming up as a you know, poor inner city kid out of knew if New Jersey wasn't a lot of comedians, I knew I didn't know anybody that was in an entertainment game. I just fell in love with this thing called comedy. Man. That's been my baby my whole life. Like, I just always wanted to make people laugh. And then I didn't know you could be a comedian. I didn't know that, you know, you could have a career and people remember you and know your name and all this kind of stuff. So when I did my book, I was going back over my life looking at different pictures. I always encourage people to take pictures of your life because we keep moving.
Speaker 12: And we forgive a key moment.
Speaker 9: That changed in your life. Right, and so me getting like give you an example. When I was in college, I had told one of my best friends, Man, I think I want to be a comedian. You know what he said, Man, do that be He was like, yo, b I you that looked like.
Speaker 15: You, right. I didn't know I could actually do it at the time. So I spoke it into that the universe. The universe received it, and then this snowballs just started happening. So when I started thinking about my book, I'm like, man, thank god, I said I wanted to do this. Thank god I met this person. Thank god I met Bob's thunder. Thank god. You know, I was on us showtime at the problem with Steven. They got it. You know, I went to bookoo rate they got because there's so many times you could you could have said no, or you could have.
Speaker 9: Not believed in yourself.
Speaker 15: And your life would not even get to where we are, right. I mean the same with you. You know, you had a moment in your life when you wasn't doing very well, and what if you just said I'm not gonna do comedy no more. I wouldn't even be on the phone with you.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: When you read a book like this, you've got a guy that's telling you the weird really, and it's gonna resonate with a lot of people because people got to know the good and the bad. A lot of people write books to just tell you the goods. Well, what about the bad though? Because the bads don't happen. What you think was the most redeeming quality for you that helped you with stand and deal with.
Speaker 15: The bad o my faith in God, you know. And I've had some magnificent losses, you know. I lost my dad last year, I lost my mom, I lost my brother. It was like a back to back on tsunami pain, you know what I mean. And people don't ever think that, you know, Comedians have tough times, man yo, man dad, it's a heartache that it's just like beyond what you can imagine. But how do you get through it a day to time? How do you get through a prayer? How do you get through a storm? Optimism, your hope, your belief in yourself, you know, and a lot of us get kicked down, you know. And it could be it could be something like mine. It could be a loss of a job, it could be the loss of a child, like there's so.
Speaker 9: Many different ways, like can't hit you in the.
Speaker 15: Gut, But we got to get up, you know what I mean. And that's what I hope My book top feeling like you know the title top building, like you want to be the best you could be, Like you want to get through, right, So you got to push. You just gotta push, you know what I mean. And you ain't gonna get it all in the day, you know what I mean. You've got to push mine lift go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, that's what I'm talking. Hey, listen, we're gonna come back with more Field telling me we're gonna talk more about the book and more.
Speaker 2: About the book is out. It's on all formats, y'all. He's got a audio book, is Bill? Is audio book?
Speaker 7: In your voice? My boy?
Speaker 2: Oh hell no.
Speaker 15: I didn't want more than Freeman to do it because y'all be sleeping, So I just say.
Speaker 2: All from Bill, but after this the book in his own boy.
Speaker 11: You're listening hard Morning Show.
Speaker 6: All right, y'all, we're back. We're back with Steve Hardy Morning Show. So Bill Uh back on the stripper, back on the strip. Everybody is with Wesley Snipes, Kevin hard Gary on Tiffany Hattis.
Speaker 2: What what is back on the strip about?
Speaker 15: Well, we play strippers that's trying to get back together and what Steve listen, listen to me. I start. It was easy to be a stripper. After I had to do all them dance I learned two words hip flexer okay, and when your hip flexa goes, you don hey listen, hey jeeves. Now every time I see a strip of I'll give him an extra twenty. I realized, Man, I was, You've ever been so in a spot you didn't know existent on your body because you got to keep doing these dance moves.
Speaker 9: Over and over. I fased on love just passed out. He said, Man, go ahead, man, Gary Owen blew his knee out.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, what are y'all? Some whole ass? And we're trying to.
Speaker 15: Get we're trying to get back in shape. But we really really was trying to get back in shape. When I tell you, there was an injury every day.
Speaker 10: And he was like, God, funny though, but it's very funny.
Speaker 15: You know, these guys are dysfunctional, uh friends, you know, like it was almost like, you know, the temptations of whatever. A group of guys we call the chocolate chips, and we're gonna get.
Speaker 9: That chocolate right.
Speaker 15: We got to get back in shape. We got to get the boys back together. We got to get our team. So it's it's a journey of comedy.
Speaker 7: JB.
Speaker 15: Smooth, he's in there acting the fool.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 15: Everybody's in a different place like I'm. You know, I was like this little you know, really hot hot stripper. Now I got full daughters, you know, and you know, you know JB. JB is a path to now. But he still keep doing stripper stuff, white preaching. He can't stop. He can't stop moving his waist, you know when.
Speaker 9: So it's a lot of fun and you know, and stuff like that. So I really had a good time doing that movie.
Speaker 2: Hey man, congratulations on everything.
Speaker 15: Hey bro, I love you, man. I'm always there for you. Call me, you know, next time when you own your helicopter, call me when you get down, not in the air.
Speaker 6: The only reason I told you that so somebody would know where I was. I'm on helicop I ain't. I I didn't even tell him who I was. I just said I'm in a helicop John. But usually that's out.
Speaker 7: The country when you do that. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't really do helicopters here in America.
Speaker 6: My first helicopter ride was on a mosquito, what they call the mosquito, that little bubble joint.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just you and the pilot.
Speaker 6: And you sit up in there and you can look down and it's glass at the bottom and.
Speaker 2: You could see the tree top the top house. I didn't.
Speaker 15: We don't do that. We don't care for that one too good.
Speaker 2: I need two engines and we need two.
Speaker 15: Pilots because one of y'all could fall out. You know, you know they say they say faint, they say seizeon. But when we was coming up, it was called fallout. One of y'all could fall out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, faint and seizure. It wasn't None of that wasn't. Listen, listen to me.
Speaker 6: The name of the book is called top Billing. It's every where you can go to stars. You can go online, you can buy it, you can download it. He's got an audio book that's in his voice.
Speaker 7: Not to be.
Speaker 6: Confused with Morgan Freeman, because he don't want you to go to sleep, and he did it in his voice. Also, you need to go see the movie back on the Strippers in theaters now. He's alongside Wesley Snipes, Kevin Hard, Gary On, Tiffany Hattish and others, some old strippers trying to come back. And also he got some upcoming comedy dates. He's gonna be at Levity Live in West Nyack, New York, this week in Everybody September eighth through the tenth. Then he's gonna be in a place where we're huge at. He gonna be in Virginia Beach at the Funny Bone September fifteenth and sixteenth. Go online to get tickets for that. In October, he will be at the Arik Crown Theater. He one and only Averk Crown. You know what's happening, ladies and gentlemen, The one and only that, damn Steve.
Speaker 15: I love you, Shirley, y'all, y'all, my people, many hey, let's stay up, baby, Let's keep winning.
Speaker 6: Keep winning, man. We love you, man, lady, Gentleman Bill Bellamy, I love you Bill.
Speaker 15: Hey man, y'all are hilarious. Y'all woke me all the way up. I ain't even had no water. Let's go.
Speaker 10: Oh, we love us and Bill Bellamy can't wait to see I can't wait.
Speaker 1: To see the movie and read the book.
Speaker 11: Steve.
Speaker 10: We touched on a little bit as we left the radio yesterdays as we got off the air. But this this situation on this airplane with this guy that had diarrhea.
Speaker 2: Trend in the story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's still all over the end.
Speaker 6: First of all, let me tell you they was on the flight. Where did the flight originate.
Speaker 1: From Atlanta and going to Barcelona?
Speaker 6: Yeah, let me play when you have it that as bad as this man had.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: You got on the plane not feeling.
Speaker 1: Yourself, so you were a little sick something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this don't just this ain't because what he did didn't happen just all of a sudden out of.
Speaker 1: Open right, tommy a something.
Speaker 2: This was pressure. This is building up now.
Speaker 6: I know you want to go to Spain, but that's a long ass flight. I don't even know how long the flight is. But you can't get on a plane that's going somewhere for more than an hour and a half or two hours and you already a little sick.
Speaker 2: To get up. It's a how long?
Speaker 1: Eight hour? Eight hour?
Speaker 2: That's too that's too long. And you got cabin pressure. Yeah, there you go. There's some pressure on your body compressing.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 6: Now what happened to homeboy was was holding and he had clinched as hard as he had he.
Speaker 2: He hold it for eight hours. There's No, he wanted to go to Spain. And I already know this was some white dude. Already know he probably had.
Speaker 11: On shore say that diarrhea has no.
Speaker 2: Races have diarrhea yet not on the plane though. That's some white folks.
Speaker 13: Though, we'll change his whole flight.
Speaker 6: God, black people will know. I got to hold up, go back to the gate. Plus you, I don't know how you set that till it got to the explosion point, because I don't give a damn but you know how to bath bed line for bathroom people. I'd have been wearing whoever was in there so bad. Hey, I'm telling you, come on, man, Hey, you got to open this damn dope. I'm telling you list send to me. Sir, sir, you have got to sit down, get your damn hands off of me.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you what's happening right now.
Speaker 6: I got to get in his bathroom, so you can't get in the bathroom. Ain't no problem that's gone up here there, that's going up here to the galley. Ain't no problem going up here where y'all fixing food. Give me your trash can, give me your trash can. Yes, But other people, yeah, they will see now that's where it was so bad.
Speaker 2: Some sugar honey ice tea on meat.
Speaker 1: Huh say that again?
Speaker 2: If you splash some sugar honey ice. He was six. I don't give it, Damn, I'm gonna be sick and injured. So now now that didn't happen.
Speaker 13: Was he apologizes up the whole time.
Speaker 2: But nothing you could say?
Speaker 7: What what? What?
Speaker 2: Hey, y'all people rave my bad.
Speaker 6: Hey, bro, look man, shooger honey iced tea. Don't and I just bro, bro, Bro, look man, ma'am, ma'am.
Speaker 2: Ma'am from ma'am. I tried.
Speaker 6: I tried to wipe it off. See, let me explain something, y'all. See when you sugar honey, I see it. It's kind of hard.
Speaker 2: You know. I couldn't control it.
Speaker 6: You just just shootny iced ty airway.
Speaker 10: Yeah, all right, listen, we gotta go. Coming up next, it is a Strawberry letter. The subject is She's coming over where you're listening Hardy Morning Show. It's time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com and click submit Strawberry letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this.
Speaker 1: One right here, right now. You never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 8: You never know. Buckle up and hold on type. We got it for it you here it is Strawberry letter.
Speaker 1: Thank you, nephew. Subject she's coming over where?
Speaker 7: Huh?
Speaker 1: Yes, Steven Shirley.
Speaker 10: For the first two years of my marriage, we worked hard to blend our children and our exes. I've done a great job with my ex husband because he's remarried and his new wife is respectful and mature. My husband's ex is still single, bitter and immature, so it's hard to co parent with her. She told my husband that I purposely buy my children design her clothes because I know she can't afford to buy them for her two daughters. When I did buy their daughter a small designer purse, the ex wife had it and she posted it on Facebook, So no, I'm not buying any more bags. She was so evil up until she met a nice man and she seemed to be happy. A few months later, he ghosted her. The children said their mom accused a man of cheating, but he was at Bible study and his pastor confirmed it. Right after that. Bitter Betty was back For some odd reason. My husband felt a little compassion for her, and he sat me down on August twenty fifth. I will never forget the day or the time. It was four point thirty two pm. He asked me if I would be okay with inviting his ex wife over for labor Day so she wouldn't be alone. I jumped up and my husband ran out of the room. I don't know what came over me. How did he fix his mouth to ask me that I went to my parents' house to vent and get their advice. My mom agreed with my husband and said that I'd be the bigger person if I allowed the woman to come over. My dad said that my husband is a big wooss. Needless to say, the ex wife was not at my house for labor day, and my husband is still pouting about it. He says, I'm not trying to keep the peace. Was I the one being immatured this time?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 10: I got to tell you that your mom is right, of course in theory. I mean she's taking the Michelle Obama. When they go low, we go high approach.
Speaker 1: In this mess. She wants you to be a bigger person.
Speaker 10: But while it sounds good, I'm really in agreement with you. This woman is immature and jealous and she's not gonna act right.
Speaker 1: I just don't see it.
Speaker 10: She's had too many chances to do the right thing, and she's failed it every turn. She had her daughter's designer bag and posted it on her Facebook. Why I mean that was unnecessary. You bought the bag for the baby, not her. You would think she'd be happy and grateful that. You don't make a difference between your kids and her kids. You treat them all the same. But no, she continues to act up. You believe in holding her accountable for her actions. Your husband doesn't. If you're feeling a certain way about it. Remember the bottom line at your house, and if you're uncomfortable with having her there, you don't have to, especially, you know, if it's not really going right, the co parenting is not going well between them. I think you guys would be better off introducing her to some of your single male friends. If you have any sense, you say she's happier when she has a man.
Speaker 6: Steve Well, I think we've run into a situation here where we're trying to accommodate somebody, and that's not don't. I don't think that's what has to happen here. I think it's very difficult. These blended families, these exes and all like this. This is difficult and you're gonna run into some challenges. Now you the first two years of your marriage, y'all worked hard to blend y'all kids and y'all exes. Now here you go bragging a little bit. I've done a great job. My ex husband because he's remarried and his new wife is respectful and mature. My husband is still single, bitter and immature, and it's hard to cope parents with her. It's gonna be the problem. Once they see that a man has moved on, then they figure they immediately want to blame the new one as the reason why. I ain't really got nothing to do with it. He didne just moved on. They didn't work out. She told my husband that you intentionally buy your children designer clothes because I know she can't afford to buy them for her two daughter.
Speaker 2: Then when you bought her.
Speaker 6: Daughter a small designer daughter of a small designer bag, the ex wife had it and she put it on Facebook.
Speaker 2: So now I ain't buying no more damn bag.
Speaker 6: And I agree, that's the last damn bag that went over to that house. Sit up in there, posting like you flexing now with the baby bag, and you got to work in it like it's yours. No, no, so it ain't a more bag. But she was so evil until she met a nice man and seemed.
Speaker 2: To be happy.
Speaker 6: Oh i've seen this movie, lord, No, I've seen this movie. For a minute, I thought I had wrote the letter God. Yes, four minutes. But I ain't got.
Speaker 2: No ex husband, so that kind of greve me out. Okay, okay, I felt better after that.
Speaker 6: And then met this nice man, seem to be happy. Then he ghosted her. The children said that they Mama accused a man of cheating, but he was at Bible study and his pastor confirmed it. Now once the pastor confirmed, yeah, he was at Bible story and you say he was cheating.
Speaker 2: See, now you don't even want to believe the truth. He should have lied. This is when Lyon come in here.
Speaker 6: Wait what you heard me? He should have lied, I really he should have lied. He gonna tell the truth. Now she don't believe the truth. The pastor that confirmed it this when Lyne come in.
Speaker 2: Ahead o care.
Speaker 6: Anyway, bitter Betty was back, and for some odd reason, your husband felt a little compassion for her and set me down.
Speaker 2: On August twenty fifth, at four thirty two, Pete em.
Speaker 6: To ask me if I'd be okay inviting her over for labor dates so she wouldn't be alone when I come back.
Speaker 2: We're gonna deal with that, all right.
Speaker 10: We'll have part two of Steve's response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's Strawberry letter. Subject She's coming over where. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening Steve Hardy Morning Show. All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject is She's coming over where?
Speaker 2: Love it.
Speaker 6: This is yeah, lady having trouble with her husband's ex, who's bitter alone, got the two girls jealous of the way he has his new family and moved on. But he's still taking care of his children. He had a great relationship with his daughters. They always over there, seemed like throughout this letter. But the problem is she's been in. She's evil, She makes life rough, accusing him of treating new family better than hers. They buy the new by his daughters a designer purse. The mama got it on Facebook posing with the person. So now thee this wife and the letter say animal bags going over there and I a Greek.
Speaker 2: You know you can put your last post though the bag.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you took the baby's bag just online with your little coach purse like you bought one. I know that, I know that you're just a coach person. This ain't no, This ain't no Gucci bag or nothing. This coach coach. You know, one of them just ain't proud of or nothing like that. You might might go as per this ain't louse at the time them three thousand ain't nobody doing that.
Speaker 2: Same feeling for the baby you got.
Speaker 6: You got coach bad and you pose it with the coach bad and you know U T J Max people. Your bag come from stein Mark.
Speaker 2: You know that you know your bag and you target. You know your.
Speaker 6: Bad can target and and and you know and be proud of it. But don't get the coach and start flexing. You already know.
Speaker 2: We out let people. I've been that. I'm proud.
Speaker 6: I'm you you at the sax Stoke not sad and take the X. You have to x a X outlet. There ain't nothing wrong with that. You got fake it till you make me well.
Speaker 2: She's bitter, she lost the man she had, and.
Speaker 6: Now she's back to being bitter. And then he'll never forget the day. It was August twenty fifth and four thirty two. He asked me if i'd be okay with inviting his ex wife over for labor day so she wouldn't be alone.
Speaker 2: I jumped up. My husband ran out the room. He worried. He ran out.
Speaker 6: He realized when the words came out his mouth that he needed to get them back in. I said some stuff, but I tried to it held.
Speaker 2: The words back then, but once they get out, thank y'all. I give a deep breath.
Speaker 6: I tried to get them all back out the room so I wouldn't nobody here. I try to do that and it just don't work. So now and she tripped. She said, I don't know what came over me? How did he fix his mouth to ask me that? I went to my parents' house and went to get their advice. My mom agree with my husband and said that I'd be the bigger person if I allowed the woman to come home. My dad said, your husband is a big wooss and needless to say, the ex wife was not at my house for labor day, and my husband is still pouting about it, he says, I'm not trying to keep the peace? Was I the one being immature this time? Here's the problem that I see because your daddy and called it, your husband's scared of it. Yeah, so see, Look, since he don't have the problem solving.
Speaker 2: Skills, he won't to just comply.
Speaker 6: But see, let me tell you something, man, it's some people you can't do nothing for to make happy, and you got to get out of to make a You got to get out of to make a miserable person happy being because you cannot make miserable people happy. Let me tell you something, dug, Why are you trying to bring her over to the house for labor day so she don't be alone? What are you kidding me? This labor day? So you're gonna invite this disruptive fourth over to your house, your wife's house. Make her have to deal with being uncomfortable so her ass can be comfortable. Dog, you couldn't make her happy when y'all was married, right, what makes you think you finna make her happy. Now we're gonna invite her over to the house. She gonna post your whole house on Facebook.
Speaker 7: This how.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna be up in her clothes and taking picture of her bags and everything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm telling you, dog and no, lady, you are not wrong for that, because you have every right to have to live in a peaceful home.
Speaker 2: Amerspect, I stop inviting people.
Speaker 6: You can't come to my house if Marjorie's gonna come, and Marjorie ain't letting you come over to the house if I'm comfortable. Marjorie got a girlfriend that she's really cool with, but I don't give a damn about the hug.
Speaker 2: I really don't.
Speaker 6: Okay, so having them over as a couple that ain't working for me because I'm not sitting up ignorant. I'm not sitting up entertaining his ignorant ass.
Speaker 2: In my house. No, my house is for peace.
Speaker 6: I come home to recharge and know you are not immature for not doing that. And your mother is right. You could have been the bigger person, but when she gonna be big. See, you can't be a bigger person to a person. Stay small all the day time. Every move I make is bigger. The fact that I ain't slapped you yet is making me bigger.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, you cannot bring this woman into your wife's house and make your wife onk comfort. Not That's day, but day Valentine's Day, say, Patty is day all the day, all the day.
Speaker 2: I don't get damn by some trees ass over here.
Speaker 1: Strawberry Letter at Steve.
Speaker 2: They come over here on President's Day and I don't like none of them said, but.
Speaker 10: Rock on Instagram and Facebook and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast.
Speaker 6: No hard.
Speaker 10: iHeartRadio app free never sounded so good. You can download it today and coming up at forty six minutes after the hour, we got Junior and Sports Talk. Right you're listening morning show. It is time now for Junior and Sports Talk. What you got Junior?
Speaker 13: Oh Sureley, it's here, it's here now, it's today. Man, I need pipping right now.
Speaker 2: You ain't gotta ask for one time? When was up?
Speaker 5: Junior?
Speaker 13: Came that boy?
Speaker 6: Ain't no one's up? Sure, Hey, Mississippi. That is why I'm here for the lady. You know what I'm saying, Jane.
Speaker 2: What you got man? What's up here?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 13: NFL football starts tonight.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, yeah, we got the.
Speaker 6: Chiefs and the Lions tonight, Pippins Chiefs on the line.
Speaker 13: Yeah man, what what? What do you see the Chiefs? You think they can win the Super Bowl again?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 13: You got to pick the win the Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: Uh uh no, no, anybody, I'm not. I'm tired of watching that movie.
Speaker 6: Matter of fact, I got news for You're gonna be a shock of the night Detroit.
Speaker 2: What Yeah, Game.
Speaker 6: One opening, they gonna come in with the wrong attitude. D Troy shock the world tonight.
Speaker 13: So ain't no more Chiefs winning super Bowl this year? It's gonna be.
Speaker 2: You're gonna ask me the rest of these games from we run.
Speaker 15: No.
Speaker 2: I just told you no. I just told you no, I ain't winning the Super Bowl.
Speaker 15: So now what?
Speaker 13: Okay, I'm just saying, because you know, Detroit, they looking better. The Chiefs is the defending champs. So I just wanted to make sure you know we're gonna see another team. Do you have another pick for the Super Bowl this year?
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna be Kansas City.
Speaker 6: Now, Kansas City, egos, Philly is gonna win it this year? Okay, Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Like it damn he heard me.
Speaker 6: I'm picking Philly because it started with a pink pippot ass Philly. Now I'm asking me. He acts like I stuttered something. I ain't have to say it twice.
Speaker 13: No, No, I ain't mad at you, Philly. That's your pick.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 13: I think the Texans gonna win Super Bowl this year. That's what I'm gonna win.
Speaker 2: You don't you the only one thing? Now?
Speaker 6: I got new you that the Texans don't feel that way. That ain't nobody on the Texans. There ain't nobody on the taxis Row super Bowl on they locker.
Speaker 2: They know they going on. That's called the last game. They already know where they going.
Speaker 13: That's kind of horriful pipping. I thought I could pick my team. That's what I want to go with. I want to go cause I'm supporting the Texans. Okay, you picking, I can't be right.
Speaker 2: You know something, Junior?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: When I give my opinion, you know one thing. But when you get your opinion, I don't give a dependent. The segment is about pimping. You said I need pimping in here. Now you stay in here telling me about damn Texas. You know everybody else, No good. Hell, well, do you know they ours is twenty thousand and one. This the lower oars in the league is dim is tied with the Airs on the cardinal. You ain't going to no damn super Bowl. You ain't going to the playoffs.
Speaker 1: And thank you Junior.
Speaker 2: Win six sixth games.
Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 10: Well, check Steve's voicemail eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve, right after this, you're listening hard morning showing. All right, it is time now to check Steve's voicemail, And if you'd like to leave a message for Steve, call him eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve, you might just hear your call in the air, all right, Steve, were you ready?
Speaker 1: All right, Steve, this guy has a relationship work question.
Speaker 16: Yeah, Steve, lovey, just Saylana, I just need to get some invites from me. I was dealing with a woman. She was my boss, but she shouldn't seem to keep it real. Just a lot of lives, a lot of different men, always popping up to make a long story show. We broke up like ten days ago, and she's still my boss, but she just like didn't get that work already. She's already like calling me and texting people and not adding me in text. So it's gonna be hard for me to go with this situation. Like, I'm over the situation as far as her, like, I don't want it no more. I'm done, but I'm gonna continue to go to work because my budles have to be paid. Can you give me some advice on this situation, please?
Speaker 6: Hark Yeah, man, you need a new job though. This ain't gonna work out for you.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: Here's the advantage you have though, depending on what kind of job this is. If this ain't no mom in pop job or nothing like this, there's a department called HR and what she can ill afford is for.
Speaker 2: This to get out now.
Speaker 6: I don't want you to go in there and threaten a woman's job and nothing like this.
Speaker 2: And you're not that type of dude, I can already tell.
Speaker 6: But me personally, Jod just think you need a new job, fresh start, you know, because this ain't gonna work out for you. She already keeping you out the email loop and all like that. And she got some power now she's abused the power. So that's the play you have. Yeah, I don't know very many men who you that. But now what you're not gonna do is cause me to lose my money over this situation because now I'm gonna have to bring something.
Speaker 2: To your attention.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, we had a relationship, and I don't think you want hr to know about this. So now let's just treat me fairly and let bygones be back on.
Speaker 10: So, Steve, what if he goes to the new job and it's a female boss, then once.
Speaker 6: Well, you got to stop sleeping with people here. You got to quit sleeping people that's got your life in their.
Speaker 2: Hands, right.
Speaker 1: Lesson learn all.
Speaker 6: Right, My daddy taught me a very valuable lesson. Don't sugar honey ice.
Speaker 2: Tea where you eat, Yeah, because you're gonna get something around your mouth and you ain't gonna like the way it tastes.
Speaker 10: M Okay, all right, So moving on to the next one. This past Tuesday, Steve, if you recalled during our ass the Colo segment, Maria from Jacksonville wrote that her mom cheated on her dad finally after years of treating her like a child. So the daughter went to visit her dad and the dad is mad because she's not mad at her mom. So the daughter asked, is she supposed to pick a side? Do you remember that one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 10: All right, So now here's a comment to your response, Steve, take a listen.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I listened to the Steve.
Speaker 17: Harvey Moore on the show every day and the constradictions are killing me.
Speaker 7: A young lady called in.
Speaker 17: And asked whether her father was right about her not being mad because her mom cheated and Steve just went and gave the craziest answer that I knew he was gonna get because it was a woman. But if it was a mom that had got cheated on by the dad, he would have been so for the young lady being mad at the dad.
Speaker 7: And that's just crazy how his.
Speaker 17: Answers are according to how they would make women chill. But if that's how he got his claims to being famous as he is right now, then that's how he's gonna hold on to it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I disagree with you.
Speaker 6: I have the right to feel and say what I want to say, but I do disagree you. The dad is mad at the young woman for not taking his side. What you're leaving out of the situation is the dad has been cheating on the mama for all these years, and now she cheated on the daddy. Every action gets an equal and opposite reaction. So she didn't side with her mama. She didn't side with her daddy when her mama cheated, and he didn't side with her. They've had a relationship. He mad now because she didn't want she want the daughter to side with him. I disagree with you, brun And then the other statement about that's how he made his career exactly right, That's how I made my career.
Speaker 2: And so what's wrong with that?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: What is we stupid?
Speaker 10: Thanks for your phone calls of the sea.
Speaker 1: Harvey Morning Show coming up to.
Speaker 2: My audience, is what you want me to do?
Speaker 1: After the hour? Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 11: Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 10: Dwayne the Rock Johnson and Oprah Winfrey are receiving backlash online because they were asking fans to donate to Maui relief. Both of them joined forces to launch the People's Fund of Maui to help residents who were affected by the recent wildfires, but the internet hit back, asking why they, who are billionaires don't just cough up the money themselves instead of taking it from regular people In the video announcement, Oprah and The Rock do point out that they donated a total of ten million dollars to start the fund. One person wrote, the math ain't math in with this one. You guys literally have so much money you can donate it and make it back within a year.
Speaker 6: That's an unfair statement that people make. See listen to me if that's your take on wealthy people. Do you know that wealthy people they don't have what you think they have, and they don't have access to what you think they have. Now, they are blessed in an abundant way, of course they are. But if every disaster came along, you put the onus on them to fix it. How many disasters you think they could fix because you know how many disasters go down every year.
Speaker 2: Right, And they put up ten million. That's a lot of money. Yeah, And it's unfair.
Speaker 6: And when rich people ask for money, it's hard because this is the backlass you get. Rich people do a lot sometimes to help people, and you have no idea what the Rock is doing, all Oprah is doing. But I mean, I understand where y'all coming from, but they got no obligation to MAUI.
Speaker 10: Coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll play another round. Would you rather right after this you're listening Morning show? It is time now for a round of would would you rather give up watching football for the next two years or would you rather give up texting for the next two years?
Speaker 1: Which one?
Speaker 2: I give up texting.
Speaker 1: Game texts.
Speaker 2: I'm going to watch the game.
Speaker 10: Yeah. As much as they were crying over the summer, I believe them right there?
Speaker 6: Man, you mean I got to talk on the phone. I can't do this without football, no test? Well what can I do though?
Speaker 1: If you don't watch?
Speaker 2: You're talking about the phone.
Speaker 1: I ain't little over and went to the pay phone.
Speaker 2: Don't his phone?
Speaker 9: We know.
Speaker 6: I don't know why you called it. That don't make no damn sense. Why are you calling me?
Speaker 2: You damn right? I'm watching?
Speaker 1: Yes, Junior? All right, we'll move on.
Speaker 10: Would you rather jump out of a moving car going about thirty five miles per hour?
Speaker 1: Would you rather go bungee jumping? Which one?
Speaker 2: I'm gone bungee jumping? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 6: You jump your black ass out that car thirty miles for hour. You ain't gonna believe how you look when you get through. Lad you know last thirty years jump me talking about when you get through rolling, you're gonna need ID to get in your own house. I'm man, you don't have.
Speaker 2: Some about thirty miles an hour? You not fast?
Speaker 1: What I know? You just like bungee jumping.
Speaker 2: Hell like roll my leg we jumping. But brom, let me tell you something.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna put about six about eight pots twelve people in front of me, uh huh, and now I'm watch how they jump. Yeah, and then we're gonna get new cable. We go real because I don't want who you used to woe out one and then we're gonna get new cable.
Speaker 2: And then I'm gonna jump on out of here.
Speaker 6: But we can't jump out this car because I'm telling you there's no fixing that.
Speaker 2: Wow wow No, because see.
Speaker 6: You're gonna get injured at least bungee jumping. You're just gonna be scared and hope these things hold together and you'll go.
Speaker 2: If you jump out that car.
Speaker 8: It's just thirty five miles though, shut up, you don't know that's moving.
Speaker 2: Okay, thirty five miles an hour? Sure, okay, let me tell you.
Speaker 6: Let me go outside on some concrete and start running as fast as you can and then fall.
Speaker 2: What the hell happened? And that ain't thirty five? Maybe three?
Speaker 8: When I bung you jumped though, I'm gonna need a diap on, all right.
Speaker 2: I don't want no dip on like the man on the Belt of Light. Yeah, but I bounced back up. I'm gonna clear the whole bridge, y'all.
Speaker 1: God day's round of would you rather? Thanks? Guys?
Speaker 10: Coming up at forty nine minutes after the our It is our last break of the day, and we'll close out the show with the one and only Steve Harvey right after this.
Speaker 11: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 10: All right, guys, here we are our last break of the day on this Thursday. Wow, right, this week is gone by fast. Yes, this week is gone by really fast.
Speaker 1: It has all right, Steve.
Speaker 10: Before we get out of here, there's one more phone call we have to listen to. This is from a guy who left a message about successful haters.
Speaker 8: Check.
Speaker 15: Hey, it's good Steve.
Speaker 17: It's James for Wayne, and I think that sometimes people are more.
Speaker 15: Successful than you do hate on you because they view you as a threat. So there are people that are more successful than.
Speaker 9: You that will hate on you because they think.
Speaker 16: That you come up for the spot where they think you can take the spot.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Yeah, I mean I agree with you on that. That's very true. That can have. From my standpoint, I haven't had a hater that's doing better than me.
Speaker 2: I do understand where he's coming.
Speaker 6: From, because that can happen if they think you're coming from. I've never been in competition with another person before. My competition has always been with myself. How do I become a better me? How do I better my position for my family, for my wife, for my children, for those lives I touch. That's always been my mission. I understand what you're saying. You know, if people think you coming from you know, look, if you run in the race and your race is gett somebody else, they not gonna sit there and let you just overtake them. I had to do one time talking about saying I'm gonna catch you, Steve Harvey. You know my response to him, hard to catch somebody that's still running. I mean, you can go after me and make me a target if you want to, and you can try to catch me, but it's hard to catch a person that's still running. And so I do agree with what he's saying that that can really happen. But when I talk about haters, I'm talking about the bottom feeders because it's so many more bottom feeders than it is top feeders.
Speaker 2: He's absolutely correct, it can happen, But.
Speaker 6: The bulk of your hate, and if you look at this, will come from bottom feeders, people who have nothing they can gain from it. They don't have the power to stop anything. They don't make decisions, nor are they shakers and movers, but they have the audacity because the Internet has become a place where they think they have a voice. You would be stunned at how many people got a thousand followers in the guy I got a thousand followers?
Speaker 2: Man, do you know how insignificant that is?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 6: I got ten thousand likes? Do you know how insignificant that is. Let's just say, let me give you Let's say you got let's say you did something. You got two hundred and fifty thousand likes. That would send that average person into the stratosphere if they got something with two hundred and fifty thousand likes. But let me tell you something. First of all, do you know that it's a little more than eight billion people in this world. Eight billion people.
Speaker 2: In this world?
Speaker 6: What is one percent of eight billion? What is one percent of eight billions? Somebody do that for.
Speaker 2: Me right quick.
Speaker 6: They looked that up for me. Do you know how small that is? Do you know that's one percent? If you got two hundred and fifty thousand, you ain't even one percent.
Speaker 2: Of the people in the world like the statement you made.
Speaker 6: And then you have to consider who are the people that's liking what you said that was so hateful?
Speaker 2: You know who that is? Other bottom feeders.
Speaker 6: Barack Obama didn't like your message.
Speaker 2: No nobody.
Speaker 6: Tiger Woods didn't like your message. Beyonce, I ain't got off stage that liked your message. Michelle Obama didn't like your message. Your boss, your supervisor at your job, he didn't.
Speaker 2: Like your message.
Speaker 6: It's such a small number, man, And so listen to me, haters.
Speaker 2: First of all, man, can I say something.
Speaker 6: I really do this This season right now has really been a good season for me, and I've learned to thank God and the good and the bad. This was a great lesson for me because Marjorie and I were praying to get closer to God and closer to each other and become more trusting in God, and and and and and and and to be closer to one another.
Speaker 2: And do you know what he did? He did just that.
Speaker 6: He allowed us to experience something that with just all this stuff that's going on out here, all these lies and stuff, he allowed us to experience it. And you know what it did. It put us closer together. We're sitting at the householding each other. We are now closer than we've ever been. You know the other thing it did, it made us trust in God Almighty wholeheartedly because there's nothing we can do. He taught us not to respond. He taught us not to go after nobody.
Speaker 2: Do you know.
Speaker 6: I had an attorney called me and offered, hey, man, would you like me to send out some cease and desist?
Speaker 2: Would you you know how many ceasing desists I'd have to put out? Now, I'll spend all my time.
Speaker 6: And you know what that would be just what the devil wanted to me, to be a distraction. But either way, if you got a relationship with God, you covered either way. One more time Isaiah fifty four seventeen. No weapon formed against me, so prosper and it has not worked because we still shine it, and so will you.
Speaker 2: If you form a relationship with God.
Speaker 6: Talk to God today, he would absolutely love to hear from me.
Speaker 10: For all Steve Every Contests, no purchase necessary, void we're prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Stave Harvey Morning Show